[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1257: Tubthumping Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 642
Thread images: 73

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50941974
>>
Jumpers!

What are your favorite planning perks, and why are they your favorite? What have you used them for or what are you planning, hue, on using them for?
>>
For Eclipse Phase, it says Ego Bridges can erase egos, leaving an empty morph. Does this mean you can force someone into an ego bridge, wipe their mind, and then sleeve into their body? Would this work for a non-transhuman body?

Is there another way to wipe minds so they qualify for re-sleeving?
>>
>>50951434
Isn't the First of the Fallen a different character?
>>
>>50951468
>Tubthumping Edition
>Obligatory link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc
>>
What happened to quoth the revan?
>>
Hey Valeria can we add multiple functions onto one Noble Phantasm using only the highest rank or do we pay for both?
Like if I wanted to make Gae Bolg would I need to buy twice?
>>
File: RoFLMAO.gif (842KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
RoFLMAO.gif
842KB, 350x200px
>>50951041
>Mystic Eyes of Distortion A (-50)
Pic Related these are probably better than the ones you get from the KNK. Not saying anything else other than wow.

>>50949399
Also Val I'm >>50943635 and >>50943853 and I just want to say that I was only using those EX's to show how bullshit they (EX Noble Phantasms) could get. I wasn't saying anything other than that on those EX's. In my former post I merely pointed out that a Barrier used offensively was only worthy of a single +, which is true, and that by my personal opinion you were having the other dude buy too much. Perhaps I should have been a bit more specific and stated out right that I believe, using the Barrier NP as a measuring stick here, That the dude should only have to pay for two +'s as he get's the Defense up to A, upgrades so it can be used offensively for a single +, and an additional + for utility I agree that the Utility isn't worth one Rank, it's worth double a doubled A in my view. This is merely my opinion but I wanted it to be known.
>>
>>50951542
Nevermore
>>
>>50951542
It will be stated never more.
>>
What's a good way to translate physical strength into ranged damage?
>>
>>50951542
I decided to delete it, seeing as this one was already up.

Damn my slow internet connection! It was the real fitting pun, too...
>>
>>50951486
Panning perks?
>>
>>50951573
Rocks
Spears
Bows
>>
>>50951573
Wu Xia has an entire Martial Art for that.
>>
>>50951586
Planning perks, perks that make you better at plans, schemes, and keikaku
>>
>>50951521
It's a nickname for Lucifer.

By the bible he's actually not the first, the first to fall were the Grigori lead by Samyaza. Lucifer, who isn't in the bible, lead the second rebellion of angels.
>>
>>50951573

Throwing shit at people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-QZaHP4Qpg
>>
Jumpers, what is the most stylish way to traverse the stars?
>>
>>50951609
No I mean in Vertigo Lucifer and the First are different characters. The First was there when Lucifer got kicked out of Heaven.
>>
So how does this system work? Do you guys actually play out adventures or do you just circlejerk?
>>
>>50951609
To be fair, the Grigori didn't rebel, they just went out and raped several human women. And even then, the Grigori weren't specifically mentioned in the Bible, that was the Book of Enoch.
>>
>>50951657
What about the angels that fathered the Nephilim?
>>
>>50951649

Space whale/battleship hybrid.
>>
>>50951649
I find that nothing quite makes an impression on spacefaring races like the Orion engines on my motorcycle.
>>
Hey, about the The Gamer jump, would anyone mind giving me some more examples of what Life Insurance does and how it works?

Like, what's the exchange ratio on paying off medical bills? If you're some kind of genius surgeon who can perform open heart surgery with a spoon and some dental floss, and thus could do it for cheaper than a "real" hospital, would you pay less then someone else would? Does it work on "magical" damage/curses that mundane medicine wouldn't be able to heal?

What kinds of magical effects can you produce by paying money? Is it just environmental changes? Can you only do it on property you own? Is "skip waiting around for results by paying" applicable for any physical outcome you could bring about by throwing enough workers at it?

Also, more of an opinion thing than a ruling, but how do metal and paper affinities stack up to each other? Paper conceptually seems more fluid and adaptable, but metal sounds like it would have a lot more power behind it, and may additionally provide a resistance to metal weaponry.
>>
>>50951649
Flying fortresses, dragons, chariot of fire...there are quite a few ways.

Oh, and Kamen Rider motorcycles, and the one from Infernals. Because those are just awesome.

>>50951674
That's technically the Grigori if you go by Enoch, but in Genesis itself they're just a bunch of angels who couldn't keep it in their pants. Not anyone important. Besides, thinking on it they'd be the second fallen anyway, if the Serpent in the Garden was Lucifer.
>>
>>50951649
Jurai Treeship, accept no substitutes.

>>50951677
>Space whale
This is pretty hype as well. I loved FF II
>>
>>50951657
>>50951674
Generic Christianity Jump when?
>>
File: aesthetic 2.jpg (170KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic 2.jpg
170KB, 900x596px
>>50951649
Steampunk magitech spaceship, of course.
>>
>>50951738
Bible jump is probably a catchier name.

Would be cool to have a way to companion Jesus.
>>
>>50951698
Serpent as Lucifer is supported by basically nothing in any of the original literature, it probably just came about as later people wanting to blame a monolith for everything bad instead of an assortment of beings (trending towards dualism.)
>>
File: 300px-Space_Pirate_Ship.jpg (12KB, 300x211px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Space_Pirate_Ship.jpg
12KB, 300x211px
>>50951649
>he has to ask
Adorable.
>>
>>50951649
Launching yourself out of a giant catapult and hoping for the best.
>>
>>50951738
I'd honestly love a Bible jump, especially because the mythology of the Bible itself is pretty crazy. Like God strangling Dagon with his own hands, or the Ziz bird, or the angels, or...I could go on, but the world of the Bible was pretty crazy.

>>50951757
Lucifer himself isn't supported in the original text. Satan seems more like an angel who loves God but looks down on humanity.
>>
>>50951802
>the mythology of the Bible itself is pretty crazy. Like God strangling Dagon with his own hands, or the Ziz bird
Wait what?

Maybe I'd still be a Christian if they taught this shit in church.
>>
>>50951718
>Jurai Treeship

So what aesthetic/appearance did you choose for your custom hull?
>>
>>50951802
Remember when God made a bet to Satan that Job would still love him after God killed his family, his friends, his livestock, stole his fortune, and gave him crippling disease?

That used to scare the shit out of me
as a kid.
>>
>>50951649
There's an old game called Albion like this.
>>
>>50951802
Same with one focusing on Hindu mythology. Hell, more mythic jumps in general would be great.
>>
>>50951849
Satan made a bet with God that Job wouldn't love him still if God let Satan visit those torments on him. Still hideous, but the instigator was Satan.
>>
>>50951864
>Hindu mythology
Definitely an end jump. Super nukes are a common handheld weapon.
>>
>>50951899
>implying

End-jumps just lock out content, you asshole.
>>
>>50951824
Old Testament is fucking insane. Alright, so the Philistines capture the Ark of the Covenant, and take it to their temple to sacrifice God to Dagon. The next day, they find the statue of Dagon kneeling before the Ark of the Covenant. They set it upright and then leave. Next day afterwards? Dagon is once again kneeling, but with his hands ripped off and wrapped around his throat. Cue plagues and natural disasters tearing the city (and any other they take the Ark to) to pieces. Ziz bird is from Hebrew myth, the air counterpart to the Behemoth and Leviathan. It's wings are so huge, it can blot out the sun, and it can stand in a lake so deep that an axe dropped in it would not be able to reach the bottom in days or weeks.

>>50951849
God in the Old Testament in general was kind of a dick. Remember when he told Moses he would slaughter the Hebrews after the golden calf thing and give him a new people to look after, a better people, and Moses had to plead for God to show mercy, reminding him of the promise he made to Abraham. Though to be fair, Satan did start that one. as this >>50951891 anon stated.

>>50951864
>Hindu jump
Now THAT would be crazy.
>>
>>50951864
Scientology jump could be a neat sci-fi jump.
>>
File: The Glorious Jumper Master Race.jpg (286KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
The Glorious Jumper Master Race.jpg
286KB, 2560x1440px
Does anyone know of a way to stop bloodlines from weakening? Stuff like Dragonblooded's Breeding, or Naruto's chakra? I want to be able to have kids without having those kinds of powers being diluted, at least not in that first generation.

No, wincest not that there's anything wrong with that and/or cloning are not what I'm looking for, I want to be able to have them with my companions.
>>
>>50951919
Jumpchain would get sued.
>>
>>50951912
>That first paragraph
Where the hell is that in the Bible? I'd like to read this.
>>
>>50951891

And for his reward didn't he get a 20/10 wife and daughters for being loyal and riches
>>
>>50951912
So pagan gods actually exist as per the Bible, right?

Wonder where those were supposed to have come from in biblical canon.
>>
>>50951945
Yes, a new wife and children, because wives and children were objects to the ancient Hebrews.
>>
>>50951912
>reminding him of the promise he made to Abraham
What. Wasn't the rainbow supposed to be a sign that he would forever keep his promise? He's such a hot tempered dick that he forgot that even though he's omniscient?
>>
>>50951912
Oh also, remember that time the Ark was going to fall off the platform it was on and someone reach and stopped it from doing that so God smote him?

Man, I can imagine a drawback in the Bible Jump being something like "you have to convince me OT God to become the New Testament God".
>>
>>50951923

Gene treatments? Basically a medical procedure performed on your descendants when they're young to reinforce beneficial aspects of your blood (IE, the parts you want)? Like splicing, just with stuff already in there on some level. Could also be used to excise unwanted descendants from the main family via withholding it.
>>
* Legend Of Zelda And The Minish Cap - if you take Game Matters, if I'm reading the notes correctly, your body is NOT running on hit point physics it's just able to report your health as if you were?

* Besides the jumps Minecraft, The Gamer and Sword Art Online, what jumps allow you to run on hit point physics?
>>
>>50951912
Yeah, for as much as people panic about Islam, Christianity and Judaism are just as insane. Which they don't know because Christians don't even read the Bible.
>>
>>50951842
>pic semi-related
I wanted something organic, but I didn't care for the spindly wooden look of most of the treeships in the show. So my Treeship, Sakura, looks like the the athletic child of a Romulan Mogai class and a Vorlon organic spaceship. So, its similar to the picture but smoother and a bit beefier, so graceful but powerful is what I'm going for.
>>
>>50951923
Generic Xianxia has one exactly for that IIRC.
>>
>>50951957
In the early bible, other gods existed, they just weren't the creator and were false and inferior spirits unworthy of worship.

It's worth noting that before the bible as we know it began to be assembled, the ancient Hebrews worshipped God as a pair with a wife named Asherah, and heresies towards worshiping her continued to pop up even as mainline Judaism rejected her existence. And even before this, God was merely one member of a pantheon they use to worship. Scholars believe he is very likely to have been the war god, and that his cult basically just rose up and seized control of their society, forcing the narrative of him and his wife as the only 'true' gods.
>>
>>50951942
1 Samuel 5:1-12. Here's a link http://biblia.com/bible/esv/1%20Sam%205.

>>50951957
Supposedly the pagan gods were demons or spirits pretending to be gods. Well, that, or they were gods, just way, WAY below YHWH's level. Depends.

>>50951971
Different promise. The rainbow meant that he wouldn't kill every living being on Earth again, the promise to Abraham was that his descendants would be like the sands of the sea in number, and that can't happen if the Hebrews are dead, as Moses pointed out.

Keep in mind, God being omniscient is only in the New Testament, OT has him at one point "regret" making Saul king.

>>50951994
>That drawback
That'd be 600 at least. I can't even imagine how hard that would be, given how stubborn YHWH can be.
>>
>>50951971
Omniscient doesn't mean you can't lie, change your mind or be a dick by pretending you've forgotten something.
>>
File: headpat135r9145051t.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
headpat135r9145051t.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>50952014
You just keep on tryin', little guy.
>>
>>50952005
TOME I think? It's a good jump.
>>
>>50952008
>Christianity and Judaism are just as insane.
Not anymore senpai. Religions develop.
>>
>>50952005
>>50952018
>and that his cult basically just rose up and seized control of their society, forcing the narrative of him and his wife as the only 'true' gods.
Oh I actually remember reading something about that.

Actually makes a lot of sense seeing as how much of the OT is him saying "psst, hey guys, go rape and pillage these other guys" or people praying to him to give them the strength to rape and pillage.
>>
>>50952045
What? Did that jump cause a shit storm too? Get rejected or something?
I frequently just ctrl f for pdfs when the shit posting comes out.
>>
>>50952049
The actual things their holy books say are. Just that the only people who actually obey the real religions are the people called fundamentalists and rightfully seen as pants shittingly insane.
>>
>>50952078
The maker has yet to post it here as it is a WIP. Our shitposter posted it here and tried to force it on the drive just as a form of bait. The poor maker is going to have a hard time when he wants to present it legitimately.
>>
>>50951923
exalted mortals gauntlet has a perk for that. Its one of the 800cp ones,
>>
>>50952078
* It was shitposted by an anon rather than by its maker.
* It's still a WIP.
* It's written in absolute terms, including a perk that contains "you always win".
>>
File: 1451258418026.png (513KB, 516x423px) Image search: [Google]
1451258418026.png
513KB, 516x423px
>>50952090
Yep. Sad fact is that certain religions are still mainly made up of their fundamentalists.
>>
>>50952099
Isn't that only for Lintha blood?
>>
>>50952018
>>50952051
It's worth noting that a lot of God's seem to contradict themselves. At one point, a prophet goes to a sinful city, and tells them their doom is coming. They react by genuinely repenting, and God, touched, decides to spare them. The Prophet gets real pissy about this, saying it will ruin his reputation, and God causes a tree to pop up and give him shade during the night. The next day, it withers and dies. When the Prophet gets angry again, God calls him out, saying something like "Wow, you seem to really care about this tree that you did NOTHING to cause or help grow! This tree that only lived for one day! Well, how the fuck do you think I feel about this city, filled with many people and cattle?!"

So, if God exists, it's possible that a good part of the Bible that mentions him supporting the Hebrew's crueler actions could be bullshit they made up to justify themselves. History is written by the winners, after all.
>>
File: mjknows.png (235KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
mjknows.png
235KB, 500x609px
Best superhero waifu/husbando /jc/?
>>
>>50952005
>Besides the jumps Minecraft, The Gamer and Sword Art Online, what jumps allow you to run on hit point physics?
I think there's a fps jump that does that. Counter Strike, IIRC.
>>
>>50952129
Stuff was assembled from hundreds of earlier sources that were written down from even earlier verbal sources then got edited a dozen times. It's so eclectic because Judaism's understanding of god was ever evolving and because the books themselves were written in different eras. A guy in peace time might write about god being merciful and kind, but his counterpart 500 years ago during a way will have an overwhelming need to write about god being wrathful and supporting the actions of the Hebrew armies.
>>
>>50952158
DCAU Starfire and Raven. All others are shit.
>>
>>50952005
Hit Points are dangerous though because getting punched in the foot will kill you just as much as getting hit on the head.
>>
>>50952078
It's still a wip that the maker hasn't posted yet. It does have some cool things in it though. Anyone know any other jumps that offer having past lives and stuff? I want something like Aang from Avatar contacting his past lives.
>>
>>50951490
>For Eclipse Phase, it says Ego Bridges can erase egos, leaving an empty morph. Does this mean you can force someone into an ego bridge, wipe their mind, and then sleeve into their body?
Yes.
You can also put them in the ego bridge, store a copy of their ego, then wipe the body and sleeve into it, just in case you need to keep their ego around for some reason.

If you want to get picky about metaphysics, it's a 'normal' death as though their body got fatally brain-damaged. It doesn't erase their soul (if any), which just moves on to the afterlife or whatever normally happens in that setting.

>Would this work for a non-transhuman body?
Also yes, which is why I put it in as a cp-purchased item.
Before anyone asks how that works for soul-bodies like NGE Angels or digital bodies like digimon, you're going to have to fanwank it. It does work on mechanical bodies like transformers, as long as the machine supports a conscious mind of its own (you couldn't sleeve into, say, an ordinary car).
Just note that many powers are based on the controlling ego/consciousness/soul, so you might not keep as many powers as you expect from the original body.

>Is there another way to wipe minds so they qualify for re-sleeving?
I think some of the more powerful telepathy/mind control perks can do it - Omega level telepathy from x-men, a telepath-based psyker from 40k - and I'm sure any kind of comic super-science could make a machine, drug, or a ray gun that would do the trick as well (something like Strong Spark from Girl Genius, villain capstones from comic book settings, that kind of thing). Custom high-level enchantment spells from D&D could probably do it.

>>50952158
Zatanna. You're practically saving her from Constantine's 'luck'.
>>
>>50952193
Dune, kinda.
>>
>>50952200
>Zatanna
She cheated on her boyfriend with Constantine.
>>
File: powergirl1477445621460.jpg (346KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
powergirl1477445621460.jpg
346KB, 800x588px
>>50952158
>>
>>50952172
Also there'd be differences in translation. A lot of translation is just finding words that are similar and it's difficult to find things that are exact. Like the stuff about the bible being against magic when it could be interpreted to be against poisoners instead etc.
>>
>>50952158
>Best superhero waifu/husbando /jc/?

Carnage

>>50952219

This is also fine
>>
>>50952209
To be fair, fuck Constatine with a bag of rusty nails.
>>
>>50952093
Okay. It does seem pretty pretty close to done at least.
>>50952111
I only noticed the last one. I just sort of skipped over the one perk. The rest looked fine to me, but maybe I missed something.
>>
>>50952012
Nice. Treeships are at the top of my list, unless an jump comes out that allows you to buy/build a cityship with CP (Trek's Spacedock, Stargate's Atlantis, etc).
>>
>>50952172
Which, of course, makes it all the more confusing. Doesn't help that a lot of books were cut out and declared non-canon, which makes it even harder to figure out what the hell is going on. This >>50952224 just makes it worse.

>>50952158
DCAU Raven is pretty cool.
>>
>>50952239
Sure, just sayin', I wouldn't trust her to be faithful. Especially not with such bad taste.
>>
>>50952219
Powergirl is a big slut. Also, in the comics, she has a thing where she only dates black guys.
>>
>>50952209
Dude was literally a worse Constantine.

spoiler]Also I'm pretty sure they were in a three way relationship before dude went crazy looking for artifacts and they just kind of cut him out.
>>
>>50952158
Supergirl is pretty great.
>>
>>50952273
In New 52, maybe. Post-Crisis she banged Hal Jordan.
>>
>>50952219
Galatea from JLU would probably be a good choice when Spyro finishes it.
>>
>>50952313
Wow. That's almost as bad of taste as Zatanna.
>>
>>50952265
Not all of us are hypocrites about exclusivity in relationships either. Just saying, your obsession with purity is rather annoying.
>>
>>50952046
>>50952167
Thanks, I'll check these out.

>>50952190
Minecraft's HP means you have no vulnerable locations however, so at least someone head-shotting you does no more damage than if they'd shot you in the foot. Counter-Strike's HP (reading it now) does have the problem you talk about, but at least you never have to worry about bleeding to death.
>>
>>50952335
Not all of us are harem jumpers. Projecting is bad, even when you do it.
>>
>>50952244
Those are nice. That's what I use the LoT for. It's basically a flying civilization at this point, and that's what I use it for. So my flag is the LoT, the Pre-Emptive Retaliation is near support for the LoT, and a handful of Sunriders and their CAPs as pickets.

My main ship for moving me around, though, is the treeship. The LoT and her fleet, as said, are where my Companions live, work, and play.
>>
>>50952280
I should mention though that Zatanna really does have terrible taste. In her own comic she had a thing for a dude who mind controlled her into marrying him and tried to sacrifice her to a demon lord.
>>
>>50952219
...does she actually have any notable and consistent personality traits? Because I legit can't remember anything special about her other than the outfit, hair and parentage.

Her DCAU counterpart Galatea's pretty great for an angsty artificial lifeform tho.
>>
>>50952339
IIRC Minecraft's version also includes a form of damage reduction in that if the attack doesn't do at least 5% of your max hp, it won't do anything.
>>
>>50952342
Fair enough. I won't push my opinion as absolute truth as long as you stop acting like some kind of relationship police.
>>
File: guy gardner.jpg (48KB, 388x520px) Image search: [Google]
guy gardner.jpg
48KB, 388x520px
>>50952158
Guy Gardner. I want to bro it up with him.

I have a shitty taste in husbands. Sorry.
>>
>>50952351
That was New 52 right?
>>
>>50952376
>not J. Jonah Jameson
>>
>>50952375
I'll keep pointing out personality flaws and issues with characters as I see fit. You can disagree all you want, that's your prerogative. Warnings are hardly absolutes, except to the insecure.
>>
>>50952351
This is why you don't let your fetishes dictate your relationships, people.

There's always room for experimentation DURING the relationship.
>>
>>50952376
>shitty taste
Where? I only see an anon with good taste.
>>
>>50952378
New 52 was so terrible.
>>
>>50952355
Yeah, interpersonal drama aside, which is to say heroes fuck around like it's a Telanova, she's pretty bro-tier. She enjoys being a hero, less for the worship and more for the camaraderie with the people she works with.

>>50952273
Anon, capes have more fuckbuddies than they do deaths, near-deaths, and resurrections. Its just part of the genre for the most part.

>>50952317
She was pretty slick. Hopefully YJ S3 will have her in it.
>>
>>50952376
It's hard to do better among the Lanterns, sadly.
>>
>>50952398
Call it a warning. It's best to be informed. Like I told a ruder anon above, if it's not a problem for you, it's not a problem for you.
>>
File: 197888.jpg (144KB, 850x466px) Image search: [Google]
197888.jpg
144KB, 850x466px
>>50951554
I'm aware of how bullshit EX's can get. This Accel power IS bullshit. Accelerator's power, even with limits, is utterly incredible. It's an automatic shield that doesn't care how fast something is so long as it has a direction, even if you're not aware of the attack. It can instantly fuck up someone that's hundreds of times stronger then you by fucking with their insides by tapping them. A huge variety of utility uses, from hacking to life support to flight to telekinesis etc etc. And even with it limited to B rank in power, that cuts off the majority of Servants from hurting you AT ALL without using their Noble Phantasms activated powers, their trump cards. And evne then a few Servants simply don't have the power to get by your auto defense.

A barrier used offensively when we have little detail on how it's used offensively and it's almost certainly nowhere near as wide ranging in offensive ability, even if it did have more raw power, as the Accelerator power. There's a difference between a shield bash or blast and the wide variety of attacks that power can come out with. Accel could make a simple blast of wind or enhance a physical blow, but he can also bypass durability to fuck up all of someone's organs with a touch or take away their air supply or turn their own attacks against them or any number of other things.

Using a single NP with vague information to state that being able to use a defensive NP in an offensive manner is only worth one plus is taking things far out of context and ignoring all but the most broad details to decide how an NP should be ranked.

I am not considering each individual part of the NP when I'm ranking something, but the entire thing as a whole. That is why it costs so many ranks to improve the power of it. Because that power is not just increasing the defensive ability of it. It's increasing the defensive, offensive and utility of it all at once for each additional rank.

contd
>>
>>50952386
>the insecure

Not him, but frankly your own are fairly obvious.

>>50952398
Sounds like a nice girl. And yeah, seems like an inevitability for a franchise where part of the appeal is a bunch of amazonian (not all to be confused with actual amazons) supermodels in spandex.
>>
>>50952376
Kilowog is the only better Lantern.
>>
>>50951554
I do however, thank you for bringing this back up and making your opinion known. At the very least it gives me a chance to explain my thought process for this.

>>50951551
They need to be bought separately.
>>
>>50952378
No. Cheating with Constantine was New 52. Getting magic roofied was Post-Crisis.
>>
>>50952424
Senpai, it's not insecurity to expect some exclusivity in a relationship. Don't be ridiculous. As I told your buddy, if it doesn't matter to him, it doesn't matter to him. To some of us it does, and thus it's something they'll like to know before they go waifu chasing. You don't decline to tell an anon about the kismesis concept when they express interest in a Homestuck Troll, do you?
>>
>>50952415
No, I'll call it what I see it as just as you're inclined to. You're really underestimating how rude you come across by just butting in and acting like you're obviosuly right. Again, not the person you responded to first before you get salty.

>>50952387
That said. This is always solid advice.
>>
>>50952454
>just butting in
Don't post on public forums if you have a problem with people getting involved in your conversations. Do you know what kind of medium you're on?
>>
>>50952451
>homestuck troll

Frankly anyone stupid enough to try and fuck one of THOSE deserves all the bad surprises that await them. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Their reproduction cycle is more horrifying than the xenomorphs', because at least xenomorphs don't pretend like what they do is in any way a valid way of life.
>>
>>50952465
>What kind of medium you're on
A Persian cave drawing forum?
>>
>>50952339
>Counter-Strike's HP (reading it now) does have the problem
Combine it with that one malfeas charm (from exalted:infernals) that turns all damage to bashing damage (effectively making you immune to crit damage) and when you use up all your health bar you start over from the beginning with lethal damage (and again after that with aggravated damage. That will take care of the issue and effectively triple your HP bar while you're at it. Called "By Agony Empowered" IIRC.
>>
>>50952415
>Call it a warning. It's best to be informed.
Nah, that's fair. I felt the need to toss back what I did, though. Expecting a ton of sexual loyalty from a cape isn't smart. With a handful of exceptions, those being married, most capes get around.

>>50952424
>part of the appeal is a bunch of amazonian supermodels in spandex
That's part of it, to be sure. I'll say this, though, it does accurately capture how certain groups live. Military service members, male and female fuck around. Athletes fuck around, especially college and pro. Olympic Village is always something of a fuck-fest. That's just kind of how certain groups of people operate. It's weird for people who haven't been a part of that, I get that, but it does become normalized to a degree.
>>
>>50952473
Beside my point, but I still completely agree with you on this front.

>>50952478
I thought it was a Pakistani Rug-weaving bazaar?
>>
>>50952465
You misunderstand, I completely get that: One where people can speak their minds freely when they disagree with each other; I have no illusions about being able to control what you post but that doesn't mean I'll pretend to agree with you either. You know, like what we're doing now.
>>
>>50952480
Wait there's a level of damage after lethal damage? What?
>>
>>50952501
Aggravated. It fucks things up really fast.
>>
>>50952496
You don't have to agree, but we don't need to be hostile or prickly to each other for reasons I've stated.
>>
>>50952501
It's only that charm that does that specific effect. Aggravated damage is usually the same as lethal damage, it's just a hell of a lot harder to heal.
>>
>>50952501

Overkill? *shrugs*
>>
>>50952490
Never been in any of those in any capacity so I'll have to take your word for it though. Kinda makes sense desu, high-stress occupation and probably a shitton of competition, pressure to stay in top form and the conflict between obeying orders and using your own initiative. Even without DOOM trying to toot the wrong horn every Tuesday.

I mean, it's how I justify my own harem antics.
>>
>>50952521
Well, I disagree. For the reasons I've stated.

>>50952501
Aggravated. From what I understand, it's basically supposed to be like what happens when movie vampires are exposed to sunlight, and multiple levels of which are used to represent things like flesh coming into contact with flame hot enough to melt metal ore.
>>
File: 1457522149529.jpg (366KB, 1242x553px) Image search: [Google]
1457522149529.jpg
366KB, 1242x553px
>>50951649
In a cathedral
>>
>>50951573
Exalted Mortals has a perk for that.
You can just punch people on the other side of the room with it.
FF7 has ranged materia as well which makes any physical attack ranged somehow. Even if it doesn't make sense.
>>
Any way to replicate the Archive's ability from the Dresden Files short of just knuckling down and studying it? And perjs that could do it?
>>
>>50952630
Any perks*
>>
>>50952630
Maybe a couple of misc metas?
>>
>>50952501
In WoD system there's 3 levels of hurt. Non-Lethal, Lethal, Aggravated. Aggravated is something only supernaturals have to deal with. You're unconcious when you fill your health boxes with non-lethal, dead when you fill your health boxes with lethal, and really dead when you fill your health boxes with aggravated.

Now a lot of supernaturals have ability to heal themselves even if their boxes are filled with lethal. They can spend resources to heal. For Vampires it takes like 1 vitae for non-lethal, 2 vitae for lethal and like 5 for aggravated. Non-Lethal & Lethal damage tends to disappear fast outside of combat, but Aggravated sticks around like you had no healing factor.

If you're a JoJo Fan, in Part I where Jonathan beats Dio and the house is on fire. Dio was charred and had to eat a lot of humans to heal up back to normal. That's what aggravated damage would be like.
>>
>>50952219
>>50952317
>>50952355
Hmmm. You guys think there's a supergirl/powergirl in the GLA jump?
>>
Will there be a canon companion option in Injustice? I know she hasn't appeared yet but we know Supergirl is there.
>>
How fast are the level 100's in Overlord? Peak Human, Subsonic, Supersonic, Hypersonic?
>>
>>50952699
Presumably.
>>
>>50952727
If you are like Sebas you can move fast enough to look like you're teleporting, possibly faster with the right class.
>>
>>50952727
Probably Subsonic, maybe a little lower. Depends on class, armor tier, and active buffs.
>>
>>50952751
>>50952752
Thank's just trying to gauge out speed needed to start blitzing them. Looks like Negima top tier should be enough.
>>
>>50952630
Rainmaker Kid from PS238, maybe?
>>
>>50952723
Judging by how Superman angsts over being the only one of his kind in the Injustice comics it might be that she only comes to earth after the events of the first Injustice. So it depends how far after the first Injustice she gets to earth. I think the jump starts five years before the game does.
>>
>>50951468
Quick, what are the best berserker/tard rage perks? I need them for reasons.
>>
>>50952480
Hmm. If you take Sword Art Online's Critical Existence Failure perk, you can switch to a HP bar but when it runs out you're knocked unconscious and your body is normal again. Minecraft's HP bar is always on but you drop dead when you run out.

Would they stack, or overlap, or ...?
>>
>>50952723
Yes, I'll give you a list of them to choose.

Speaking of that jump -

I know I said I would have the first WiP out today or tommorrow. However, inbetween me saying that and now, I became extremely fucking sick (though I have recovered now) , to the point where my productivity fell to zero. As such, I don't have anything for you guys right now, and first WiP should come in 3-4 days.

>>50952791
This anon has it. I'm only going for first game's content until second one releases.
>>
>>50952769
Keep in mind you need the perfected version of the lightning form of Magia Erebea for that.
>>
>>50952795
G Gundam has the Berserker System in case you want to go apeshit in a giant robot, and Exalted Mortal Gauntlet has a perk that lets you lets you charge emotion in your attacks
>>
>>50952805
Aww. Can we have like a sneak peak of a capstone?
>>
>>50952821
Again, I have to apologize - when I write my jumps, I come up with all the choice ideas before actually writing them out. As I still have yet to come up with ideas for more than a few perks and items, I haven't actually written anything out, so to speak.
>>
>>50952806
Nah, Evangeline was still able to react and fight him in CQC after he used Raiten Taiso. You just need to train hard.
>>
>>50952480
You know what I love about Malfeas charms? You can do a cool little villainous monologue about your power as you're transforming into your super mode just by saying the name of the charms you're using. Imagine you've been beaten down by the "heroes" and are transforming into the second stage of your boss fight, and you just chant:

>"By Pain Reforged. By Agony Empowered. By Rage Recast! Driven Beyond Death, the Demon Emperor Shintai!"
>>
>>50952751
You can't really judge the standards by Sebas. He's a monk, they're built around speed blitz. Also that teleporting was just him walking, which appeared to everyone like he was somehow teleporting. Lets also remember when he's in his human form his stats are much lower. When he turns into his real form he's able to beat Albedo & Coyctus and maybe even hold his own against Albedo's sister who's "The Most Powerful NPC" so much all 41 Supreme Beings and a world class item would be needed to even stand a chance.
>>
>>50952842
What I love about Malfeas charms is that one spear made out of nuclear fire.
>>
>>50952842
Malfean charms are pretty top tier yes.
Of course I'm the asshole who would throw in some non-charm monologueing with that of "Tremble mortals and Despair. Doom has come to your world" Once the Shintai has activated.
>>
>>50952839
Been a while since I read it but was she not just doing the same thing as Jack? Sensing where he was going to be ahead of time and reacting accordingly?
>>
>>50952884
>Huh? I wonder what those charms are?
>Oh shit, he's got custom charms?
>What do we do now?
>>
>>50952848
If he's that powerful and he's so LG, why doesn't he beat the shit out of the ones who have a literal people farm?
>>
>>50952805
>This anon has it. I'm only going for first game's content until second one releases.
So once the second game/it's comic series comes out you'll update it to include things from them?

>>50952805
For companions couldn't you just do tiers instead of a list of options?
Superman's imaginary daughter?
>>
How would you go about restoring a polluted/dead world, like ARIA's or Wall-E's Earth?
>>
>>50952939
Because alignments, as always, are arbitrary and irrelevant to the individuals' actual personalities. And because NPC loyalty overrides everything.
>>
>>50952939
Would be disobeying Ainz.
>>
>>50952939
Because it's happening in Nazarick, but not the part of Nazarick he's responsible for.
>>
>>50952958
Geneforge. Geneforge. And finally, Geneforge.
I'm not kidding either. Just Shape some specialty plants that feed on Pollutants, or filter them into something useful.
>>
So is Malfean fire literally nuclear? Like could it give people cancer?
>>
>>50952939
>hurr durr LG must smite da evul
God, I hate what D&D alignment mechanics have done to people's thinking.
>>
>>50952955
>So once the second game/it's comic series comes out you'll update it to include things from them?

That's the general idea.

>For companions couldn't you just do tiers instead of a list of options?

The problem is that tiers tend to be vague and ill-defined. I could do a mix of both, though - a list of companions in different tiers.

And that is a very good idea, anon. Though it doesn't hold a candle to the butler.
>>
>>50952908
Nope.
She takes on his advanced lightning form
http://i.imgur.com/ZS5cXCP.png
Evangeline is kind of bullshit like that.
>>
>>50952967
>>50952976
And that's why LG is a shit. A shit!
>>
>>50952982
Yes. Malfeas has a 'disease' call Malfean Wasting or something like that. They don't call it what it is directly, but it has all the symptoms of nuclear poisoning and is incurable without charms or sorcery.
>>
>>50952982
>Like could it give people cancer
With a Permanent charm yes, yes it does
>>
>>50952958
Mononokehime has some pretty good perks for that, though admittedly they will take a little time to work.
>>
>>50952994
If you're a good person then you hate people with people farms. It's not a hars concept to grasp, anon.
>>
>>50952982
Well, it's the magical equivalent of radiation. I don't know if it would actually trip a Geiger counter. But yes, it can definitely give people cancer. It doesn't have to, but Malfeas has a lot of charms based around it. Some of them are even beneficial, letting him work by comic-book radiation standards. Extremely painful comic-book radiation standards, you're still going to writhe in agony as your flesh melts off your bones and you're filled with tumors. But you'll heal from that, and afterwards you'll be doing much better.
>>
>>50952769
Negima low level is probably enough. Negima top tier is hundreds of times over what Overlod guys do.
>>
>>50953002
Was that the EOS spar with her in her full power? I need to go back and reread that.
>>
>>50952982
>>50953012
>>50953014
>>50953025
It's called "Green Sun Wasting", and it acts just like radiation poisoning.
It has a "worse" form called Final Viridescence which is just faster acting and even harder to heal.
>>
>>50953018
Hating something and doing something about it are two different things. Just because you hate what your coworkers and bosses are doing doesn't mean you're going to go execute them. It's not a hars concept to grasp, anon.

>>50953003
That's part of it, it's also the people that play LG.
>>
Would it be a bad idea to completely remove my capability to feel emotion?
>>
>>50952995
It would be nice to, halfway into the first five years, show up with the daughter he could have had to talk some sense into the boy scout.

Injustice Alfred is so awesome, I refuse to let Superman kill him.
>>
File: well it can dance.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
well it can dance.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>>50952958
Get eight friends to help me do a little song and dance number (Let's Put Our Hearts Together from Generic Sugar Bowl).
>>
>>50953035
That's her weaker scroll clone.
Evangeline would have made Fate eat shit if she had shown up at full power.
>>
>>50953016
NieR jump when?
>>
>>50953049
>Injustice Alfred is so awesome

I intend on offering his powered-up form as a companion.
>>
>>50953043
If my co-workers are making people eat their own children then you better believe I'd be willing to execute them.

>hur hur edgy
No, fuck you. People like that deserve to die. It's not edgy, it's just the truth.
>>
File: IMG_0797.jpg (191KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
191KB, 825x464px
>>50952958
Generic Sugar Bowl jump has some sort of technology thay improves the environment. Martian Successor Nadeico has terraforming nanites. Lone Wolf has an artifact known as the Moonstone which is made out of crystallised arcane lore and can restore prosperity to a land, implicitly proportionate to the wielder's power. Exalted has a spell called Benediction of Archgenesis that can make the land around it lush and fertile, although I personally despise Gaia for her cowardice and fickleness so I'd rather cast it through Cytherea's, SWLIHN's or Szoreny's sorcerous initiation. Maybe even Malfeas or Metagaos if the original environment was somewhat similar to Australia.

Anyway, I'd use Chrono Trigger's Guru and Banjo Kazooie's Magitek to make sure everything jives with each other and then set up some perpetual eco-reactors to fix up the planet.
>>
>>50953044
If you don't want to be a total sociopath, yeah.
>>
>>50953062
Wait, if that's her scroll clone then isn't that before he develops the second form that actually lets him think at the speed of lightning?
>>
Someone mind giving me examples of top-tier Infernal combat Charms? Because I'm looking through the Manual for them but I'm not particularly impressed compared to the way people seem to hype Exalted around here.
>>
>>50953080
>If my co-workers
That there is your problem.
The other denizens of Nazarick aren't "co-workers". They were made by the 42 Supreme Beings, things that Sebas and they regard as above even Gods. They were hand-crafted by the Supreme Beings.
Sebas is LG, but he can NOT bring himself to attack the beings made by Touch-Me San's closest friends
>>
>>50953100
That's him in his lightning form so no. The scroll clone just stuck around for a bit outside before going back in the scroll.
>>
>>50953055
>>50953093
Would Let's Put Our Hearts Together work on a world that started dead, or would the world have to have previously been inhabitable for the ability to work?
>>
>>50952958
It really depends on the specific ecological damage. But there are some general technologies that are useful.

One is weather control aerostats. Fill the sky with lighter-than-air structures covered in optical phased arrays, letting them redirect light to where it's needed. Allows them to control the climate, alter temperatures and rainfall patterns and what not

Another is molecular sorting rotors. Nanotech concept, they can easily extract specific compounds from a solution. Use them to purify water of contaminants by sending it through multiple sets of rotors. Soil could possibly be purified this way, too, if you reduced it to a slurry, first.

Then you're going to want some genetically-engineered plants, of course. Get a biosphere starting again. You'll start with simple lichens and clovers, work your way up to larger things as the soil is conditioned. Symbiotic bacteria are a must, can't get anything done without them. Later you'll want to introduce insects and eventually larger animals.

Going with jumper solutions instead of just advanced tech, there's something called a Neutron Jammer that you can pick up in Gundam SEED that somehow prevents nuclear decay. And they have a huge radius of effect. Spread those around and you won't have to worry about any radioactive contamination. Maybe some toxicity from fallout byproducts still being around, but the sorting rotors should be purifying that.
>>
>>50953129
You are correct, but I doubt you'll be able to explain it to our paladinfag ironically.
>>
File: d3ynldh.jpg (33KB, 562x358px) Image search: [Google]
d3ynldh.jpg
33KB, 562x358px
>>50953044
Completely? Hell yeah.
There are actually people in real life who can't feel emotion (usually due to a brain injury or something), and because they have lost the ability to feel any difference between "like" or "dislike", they lose all capacity for choice, because every choice effects them the same way. At best they base their choices off the likes and dislikes of other people, or how they believe others will respond.
I met a guy in college who suffered a brain injury in Iraq that caused him to do that, and he had to take special medication to stimulate the brain chemistry that allowed him to feel feelings. He described the experience of not having his medication as "being a complete robot."

So, since you'd have no likes or dislikes, you'd effectively be destroying about 98% of what constitutes "you". It ain't ego death, but it's pretty close.
>>
>>50953126
Shintai are pretty beastly, one turns you into a 50 mile long shadow dragon. Dragon that Devours the Sun, I believe? Which seems incredibly hammy for the subtle Ebon Dragon. Which actually fits, because he's betraying himself.
>>
File: IMG_0798.jpg (18KB, 236x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
18KB, 236x280px
>>50952982
Also given Primordials predate deterministic physics in the setting, it would be more accurate to say the concept of nuclear energy in Exalted is Malfean. The spawning of his manse-child woth Szoreny was even heralded by a nuke-style mushroom cloud of green fire in the forest.
>>
Is Mercury even worth terraforming? Venus, Luna, Mars, many of Jupiter and Saturn's moons, at least one of Uranus' moons, and Triton, all of these could feasibly be fixed up and have some usage. But what about Mercury?
>>
>>50952939
His loyalty is to Ainz and Ainz has given Demiurge the ok for the people farm. Except Ainz doesn't know and Sebas only catches on later but is under impression that Ainz knows all along. If Ainz is ok with it, he's ok with it.
>>
>>50952958
Actraiser Jump has a ton of perks to help with that.
>>
File: Dyson Sphere.jpg (317KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
Dyson Sphere.jpg
317KB, 1400x788px
>>50953173
Mine the shit out of it, build space stations

Or go full Dyson Sphere
>>
>>50953173
Uh, fuck no? It's right next to the sun and inredibly small, why would you even want to aside from this >>50953198, which isn't terraforming?
>>
>>50953126
From what I heard, it seems to stem from Perfection and it stacking up to a bunch of crazy shit in the Primordial war, combined with Elder Essence shenanigans (ie Devil-Tigering, SMAs, high-level Solar Sorcery).

Still going through the books myself, so take this with a grain of salt.
>>
>>50953173
No planet is worth terraforming. The sensible thing to do is to take them all apart for materials to make space colonies out of. But if, for whatever reason, you're irrationally attached to the idea of planets, then no, Mercury is probably not going to work. Too close to the sun and not enough volatiles. In order to make it habitable you'd need so much megastructural engineering that you might as well do the dismantle and build space colonies route.
>>
>>50952795
Rage (the Name) from A Practical Guide To Evil can help too
>>
>>50953221
>A Practical Guide To Evil
I was on the fence about adding it to my chain. Then I read it and holy shit.
anybody who hasn't read the web serial needs to fucking read it.
>>
>>50953129
And that's fine, anon, but I was quoting >>50953043 saying "Just because you hate what your coworkers and bosses are doing doesn't mean you're going to go execute them".

But fine, I get that he's programmed to not attack them. I'm still murdering all of them but him by literally making them eat themselves.

>>50953158
I'd never be a paladin, mate. Not even close to lawful. I just hate it when monsters like them don't get what they have coming.
>>
>>50952795

Neo-heisei part 3 has "Full Throttle" which has mounting increases in power as you just lose your shit

If you want to actually control such, "Let me show you the life I've chosen" can give you a bigger grip but if you don't mind losing your shit, save the points.
>>
>>50953140
The latter. It can't heal what was never there.
>>
>>50953162
I thought you had to take Yozi Cosmic Principle or something for that?
>>
>>50953274
No, actually. It doesn't have Yozi Cosmic Principle as a prereq. It's just the Greater Shintai of the Ebon Dragon, not a Primordial-only thing.
>>
>>50953256
>>A Practical Guide To Evil
>A story about how a young orphan does wrong right for the the wrong reasons.
>>
>>50953218
>Living in tiny cramped dorms with no nature
>>
>>50952848
>turns into his real form
Shit, really? When's that happen? I'm only in volume 10 right now.
>>
File: Supermemes.jpg (1MB, 1920x1476px) Image search: [Google]
Supermemes.jpg
1MB, 1920x1476px
>>50953076
If you're still taking suggestions, a perk/superpower for using social media or propaganda against people would be excellent. Would probably fit the regime well, considering pic-related.
>>
What's the best way to go about doing pic related?

My tendency to pick up body horror perks has resulted in an insatiable lust to become the thing.
>>
>>50953258
Digger, why did you need slowdown post-jump?
>>
>>50953318
>Thinking that a space colony can't have ample living space and nature preserves
Bitch, have you even read any Gerard K. O'Neil?
>>
>>50953344
no
>>
>>50953329
Yeah, that's a good idea, and I do happen to have the perfect empty slot. I plan to put in an insurgency perk for Batman's original attempt to counter that when Superman tried to put that out the conventional way.
>>
>>50953329
That sounds like a horrible idea, just because a character did something once doesn't mean it should be a perk.
>>
>>50953044
Just play as a Skeleton from Overlord. You're still sentient and can feel emotions, but severe emotions get brought down to "normal" levels. It's what helps Ainz remain calm even though he has no idea what he's doing. Be warned, it also works on positive emotions, too.
>>
>>50953329
Wait, did that act happen?

That's the single funniest thing I've ever seen from a comic book.
>>
>>50953257

If you are going through with this anon I will help you with preparing if you would like my help.
>>
>>50953331
Tell me what's happening in that picture so I can tell you what you need to do it. As for just being the thing, Parasyte gets you three quarters of the way there, just can't do internal organs. Though if you have EVO and a perk to incorporate biological features, you can probably do everything except regeneration from a single cell.
>>
>>50953346
Oh, that's a shame, then. He's pretty much the defining influence in theoretical space colony designs. Has a lot of great ideas for how space colonies can be made both efficient and pleasant to live in.
>>
>>50953324
He hasn't. However Ainz tells the readers in one his monologues that Coctyus, Albedo, and Sebas are perfectly balanced against one another. However Sebas can defeat Coctyus & Albedo if he takes his true form.
>>
>>50953356
It's one of the best parts of year one and a critical part of the story. What do you think would be more suitable?
>>
>>50953318
>not living in a planet-sized megastructure with orders of magnitude more habitable space than the planet that was used to create it
>not artificially creating synthetic organisms that not only fulfill the exact same functions as everything useful that's on Earth but are much smaller, far better at it, are cleaner, less dangerous, and prettier to look at.
>>
>>50953333
Why do you think? He's one of Her disciples.
>>
>>50953403
>Pretty
But I like ugly things. Deep sea fish are neat.
>>
>>50953405
All alone on New Years, too. That's sad.
>>
File: IMG_0794.jpg (71KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0794.jpg
71KB, 600x900px
>>50953140
I don't think it was ever clarified, though from what little I remember of Wakfu's comments I...think the intent was for the latter? The idea is to heal rather than create sustenance where there was none after all.

>>50953159
...huh.

A lot of my early chain antics make a horrific amount of sense if I turned on that Invader Zim perk, and...lacked the impetus to ever turn it off without a logical external stimuli.

>>50953126
Malfeas:
-Skyfire Seizing Repast: Against energy without a specific aspect of breaking through defences like Almighty-or the Holy keyword in the setting-you can absorb it safely to regain motes
-Kissed by Hellish Noon: Applies hellfire to ranged weapons; a repurchase at E4 oncludes artillery
-Wrath Stoked Bonfire Soul: At essence 6 your nuclear hellfire inflicts your essence rating in Aggravated damage to targets
-Devil Tyrant Avatar Shintai: Shapeshift into a demonic ragebeast that can have anything from venomous tentacles to insect swarms. Stronger shapeshifting than most Lunars, apparently.
-By Agony Empowered: Being hurt stops impeding your combat efficiency
-Demon Emperor Shintai: Become a brass big guy with a nuclear field irradiating anyone who doesn't bow to you
-Ablation of Brass and Fire: They all have perfect defences, but Malfeas' is notable for WALKING into the attack to negate it.

Cecelyne: Her Greater Shintai transforms you into a living sandstorm

Adorjan:
-Self as Cyclone Stance: Supernatural barrage of blows which has no upper limit of how many blows you can deal, but which becomes incrasingly inaccurate
-Threat Monitering Excitement: Immediate magical awareness of nearby attacks
-Dread Panoply of the Silent Wind: Stores your weapons in an otherspace you can access anytime

(Cont'd)
>>
>>50953403
Calm down, Momir Vig.
Not everyone is comfortable with playing god.
>>
>>50953410
>the shitposter latched onto this line of discussion
Be that as it may, I really don't see the need to nerf Slowdown
>>
File: 1480537906590.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480537906590.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
>>50953412
>Stronger shapeshifting than most Lunars, apparently.
Lunars are some sad shit.
>>
>>50953415
They're... clearly doing it wrong.
>>
>>50953415
If you didn't want to be god then you should've said no and stayed on your planet living out the rest of your days like a meaningless peasant.

There's no breaks on this cosmic train. Godhood or bust.
>>
>>50953403
>>50953415
Less that I'm not a god, and more that nature is one of my spheres.
>>
>>50953451
>hurr durr le jumper trumps all
>>
>>50953427
Yeah, I don't know, either. It makes sense if you assume that only Core Driviar technology can resist it, because then it would be unstoppable, but theoretically there are lots of potential technologies that could interact with Slowdown. I mean, I don't really care all that much, because Roidmudes are teh evuls and I just want to punch them, not be one. But I get why other people would take issue.
>>
>>50953412
>-Skyfire Seizing Repast: Against energy without a specific aspect of breaking through defences like Almighty-or the Holy keyword in the setting-you can absorb it safely to regain motes
Would you say that Holy attacks in other settings would get through it too, or no, because the UCS's shitlist doesn't exist elsewhere? Also, could that be used to just give yourself Essence if you have energy manipulation/attacks from elsewhere?
>>
>shitposter's out for a jog
>badongfun guys are tooting their horns

All we need now is somebody screaming for "<insert dropped jumps here> when" and I'll have a bingo.
>>
>>50953465
Okay. Moon Hunters jump when?

It counts if I'm using one of my own dropped jumps that no one was looking forward to, right?
>>
File: 1457474555047.jpg (165KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1457474555047.jpg
165KB, 1058x705px
>>50953465
Disgaea DLC, Madoka, Ryuki when?

Not this year, that's for fucking sure.
>>
>>50953412
>Skyfire Seizing Repast: Against energy without a specific aspect of breaking through defences like Almighty-or the Holy keyword in the setting-you can absorb it safely to regain motes
Wait, any energy? You can eat any energy and turn it into Essence? Holy shit, that's all kinds of awesome.

Does it have an upper limit on how much?
>>
>>50953478
COME ON, DING DONG.

YOU GOT ONE DAY.

PUSH.
>>
>>50953462
Honestly, I don't even give a single shit about slowdown. I just dislike the precedent it sets for arbitrarily nerfing non-chainbreaking abilities and items post-jump.
>>
>>50953392
Something shouldn't be made a perk just because you think it's a funny meme. But then again you're suggesting this to Cenanon, so you're probably just the shitposter trying to set up another shitstorm to drive him out.
>>
>>50953478
Thanks Redbama.
>>
>>50952795
Arguably being a berzerker class servant in Fate.
I wouldn't personally suggest doing that, but you'll be very good at the whole getting angry thing.
>>
>>50953491
Red has anyone in the IRC in a vice grip and chases anyone else out, how does this fucking surprise you.
>>
>>50953505
Don't even
>>
>>50953392
Just ignore him. His 'argument' reads like arcane bait.
>>
>>50953478

Bodacious Babes on New years day
>>
>>50953465
Christmas is really burning his ass and he's getting upset about New Years already. It's hilarious.
>>
>>50953505
Damn it anon! Look at >>50953510
You woke the shitposter with your joke!
>>
>>50952958
A classic solution is bombard the planet with Fallout GECKs from orbit.
Should terraform the planet to your specifications if you do it right.
>>
>>50953527
>implying it's not the same goddamn person.
>>
>>50952193
Technically, the past lives perk in Infernals isn't _your_ past life, as it is memories attached to the Exaltation itself, not the soul. Functionally, it's similar.

There's also Astral Layers, in Psychonauts, which lets you produce and talk to avatars of your past selves in your head, for signficant periods. Id, ego, superego, pokemon-self, psychonauts-self, etc... for longer jumps, you might have multiple avatars... it's all purely mental, but can help defend your mind or get perspective.

The ancestor spirits in Redwall aren't what you're looking for, I think.

The 'all in the backstory' perk from dodgeball could be 'fluffed' as remembering past lives after a while. (it engineers non-disprovable or legitimate explanations for all your skills in each jump)
>>
>>50953485
The maximum it can absorb is your Essence in levels of damage. So strong enough attacks can penetrate. That said, it's only an Essence 2 charm. Plenty of room to make expansions on it.
>>
>>50953532
It's actually not. Hey, anon, surely it's okay to arbitrarily nerf your fire immunity to only being able to withstand a candle because no one in-setting has shown to break through it?
>>
>>50953551
What's 10 levels of damage?
>>
File: 1396243396531.jpg (104KB, 1358x763px) Image search: [Google]
1396243396531.jpg
104KB, 1358x763px
>>50953374
It's a little unclear, even within the rules of the movie, but I think that the thing is partially absorbing that man's face, which allows him to distort it like it can it's own flesh. Then again it's also able to do crazy stuff like pic related, so anything that would let me sculpt of shape shift other people would probably do the trick.
>>
File: IMG_0795.jpg (88KB, 740x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.jpg
88KB, 740x448px
>>50953126
-Fond Remembrance of Adrian: Negates reality warping by freezing, lacerating and burning your target. If there is no discerna le target it attacks the laws of physics instead.
-Demon Wracking Shout: Mile-wide scream that inflicts aggravated damage on demons and lethal damage on everyone else

SWLIHN:
-Mind Hand Manipulation: Telekinesis. Actually pretty shitty to hit people with, but a notable repurchase allows a iently successful attack to cleanly sever your opponent's limb automatically
-Principle Invoking Onslaught: The most combat relevant aspect of this is it lets you clinch with your TK. Also lets you fluff your attack to look poke almost anything.
-Space Monster Scream/World Whale Keening: Sonic attack that deals your Intelligenc+Occult in lethal damage to everything in a mile, turns killed things into crystal and detonates those crystals as an environmental hazard.
-Herustic Logos Shintai: MILES WIDE TELEKINESIS which can cleanly cleave through entire armies, is buffed to thrice its' original strength and PPO becomes an automatic option instead of a Charm that has to be remotely activated.

Ebby:
-Dragon's Lair Obtenebration: There's a separate charm called Noon as Night evocation that creates supernatural, potentially cursed darkness. If you activate THIS charm and that one in an enclosed space you can hit your opponent from any angle and always know where they are
-Life Blighting Emptiness Attack: Damage adding curse to physical attacks that has upgrade charms to let it prevent opponents from regenerating health, motes and willpower
-Shadow Spite Curse: Instead of a Second Excellency Ebby has the power to curs people with overwhelming failure
-Corneed Titan Desperation: It's worth noting the Dragon is such a coward he needed to develop a separate charm to apply the above to melee attacks instead of only ranged ones in specific conditions

(Cont'd)
>>
File: muppet scorecard -3.jpg (150KB, 770x592px) Image search: [Google]
muppet scorecard -3.jpg
150KB, 770x592px
>>50953510
Meh. Find a new meme, the horse is so dead even the maggots can't be bothered.
>>
>>50953465
Sailor Moon Jump Remake when?

Probably in two weeks.
>>
>>50953529
And if you do it wrong, you aren't on the planet.
>>
>>50953559
Not that much, actually. I just looked up some points of comparison in Wonders of the Lost Age. It's equivalent to the damage from a magitech plasma or particle beam pistol (which, going by the rules in Shards of the Exalted Dream, does twice as much damage as a non-magical energy pistol, and about 30% more than a mundane energy rifle). So yeah, not super strong. Enough that you can casually take light energy weapons fire, but if you want anything more you're going to need expansion charms. But that's to be expected. It's an Essence 2 charm with only one prerequisite. This is the sort of really simple stuff you learn when you've just Exalted, not the hugely powerful abilities.
>>
File: yawn93lcnsFs1qf6drao1_400.gif (448KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
yawn93lcnsFs1qf6drao1_400.gif
448KB, 320x180px
>>50953556
>>
>>50953637
>It's another let's "subtly" accuse someone of being the shitposter without actually addressing their arguments instead of actually contributing anything to the thread or further enlightenment
>>
>>50953126
There's a charm that basically turns you into Ramiel from NGE.
It's pretty great all things considered and you can even customize how you look while doing it.
>>
File: IMG_0837.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>50953126
-Seizing Coil Atemi: Force choke using shadow tendrils
-Bloodless Murk Evasion: His PD turns you briefly into a living shadow that can basically teleport anywhere that isn't completely airproof
-Wickedness Beyond Life: His curses can be applied to creatures of death, presumable other undead too
-Ultimate Darkness Internalization: Not actually worth it because it leaves you on the brink of death, but worth noting Ebby can cast the first two levels of necromancy
-Shadow Slave Extraction: High essence charm that lets Ebby make BMS evil clones out of anyone he can perceive

>>50953464
I'd think holy properties with the SPECIFIC effect of penetrating supernatural defences like Swords of the Cross would definitely pierce through.

And sure, I think so.

>>50953437
Yeah. Apparently once you take all of Malfeas' tanky Charms (which involve transforming your flesh with hellish brass) you're effectively tougher too? Because you have slightly less health levels but wounds hinder you less for fewer charm purchases and your skin is more durable to damage.
>>
File: 6cd4f49bfd8374bbdeeb490409c153b1.jpg (806KB, 785x1102px) Image search: [Google]
6cd4f49bfd8374bbdeeb490409c153b1.jpg
806KB, 785x1102px
>>50953465
Ogre Tactics: The March of the Black Queen when?

Said no one ever. But soon. I've just got items to finish and drawbacks to do.
>>
Oh, fuck, guys. (You)'s are back.
>>
>>50951649
They're actually pretty easy to steal
>>
>>50953709
It's actually impossible to steal though
>>
>>50953686
>>50953412
>>50953578
Wow, thanks for that.
>>
>>50953705 don't say?
>>
>>50953719
The Doctor's, sure. But the plans wouldn't be, especially if you manage to get an episode where you visit Gallifrey.
>>
File: ugmpaAB.gif (1MB, 460x285px) Image search: [Google]
ugmpaAB.gif
1MB, 460x285px
>>50953692
>Ogre Tactics
>pic related
>>
File: You Edit.png (36KB, 834x582px) Image search: [Google]
You Edit.png
36KB, 834x582px
>>50953758
>>
>>50953692

I've always wanted to try Ogre Tactics but I know literally 0 about it, except that it's a pretty damn good tactics rpg?

>Dr Sherman
nice captcha dog
>>
File: 1451930251939.jpg (19KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1451930251939.jpg
19KB, 500x377px
ON A SCALE OF 1 TO FUCKSHIT HOW HARD WOULD IT BE TO SNEAK ONTO THE DAYSTAR, JACK THE AIDENWEISS, AND HOLD ONTO IT UNTIL THE JUMP ENDS
>>
>>50953742
Fiat bruh. You're not allowed to take anything dealing with future tech with you period.

Which is why you do it in one of the other jumps that just so happens to crossover with Dr. Who that doesn't have a rude cockblocking Docter in it.
>>
>>50953719
Last season not only did The Doctor steal another one but Clara basically stole it from him and is now gallivanting through time in what looks like a 50's Diner

Also I invoke my right to do whatever the hell I want in my own Chain
>>
File: lewd1482778618660.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
lewd1482778618660.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>50953787
>JACK THE AIDENWEISS, AND HOLD ONTO IT UNTIL THE JUMP ENDS
>>
>>50952958
Age of wonders has an aura that does this really fast for miles around you. Combine with any super speed and go see the world. Done.
>>
>>50953795
That's not true. It just says the Doctor will try to stop you. He's not infallible.
>>
File: photo.png (90KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
90KB, 308x308px
>>50953412
> A lot of my early chain antics make a horrific amount of sense [...]
Prolly. Trying to make decisions, especially jumper decisions, especially jumper decisions effecting a large range of people, would likely result in a comedy of errors leading down the path to tragedy.
I mean, without the ability to tell a simple thing like "I derive personal enjoyment from <x>", you can't really tell what you deem to be a "good" outcome or not, because all outcomes derive the same emotional reaction: ie, nothing.
So, at best, you're probably going to take cues from some other society or person outside of yourself and follow them like a dimwitted robot. And at worst you'll be completely incapable of making decisions at all.
So that's fun! Except it's not, because you can't feel fun. Or boredom!

I mean, that's probably way more real than what anon's question was going for, but it's what happens in real life.

Anyway, I'm not really supportive of anti-emotions myself, but if anyone else wanted to go "emotionless" in a story sense, I'd probably suggest just following other anon's advice over here: >>50953357
You still have your complete personality, it's just "pruned back" to prevent emotional overload.
Or, I mean, you could make an exhaustive list of laws for you to follow beforehand if you're trying to go "full robot", but that seems like the kind of thing that would end up being really limiting.
>>
>>50953795
>Fiat bruh. You're not allowed to take anything dealing with future tech with you period.

>following a pointless fiat rule
I bet you go low-powered in the Fallout jump too
>>
File: 1452330614686.png (5KB, 365x241px) Image search: [Google]
1452330614686.png
5KB, 365x241px
>>50953808
USING JUMPER BULLSHIT TO WAIFU THE UNCONQUERED SUN IS A POSSIBLE, THOUGH TERTIARY, PLAN
>>
>>50953782
Yo, Digger since you saw the need to arbitrarily nerf Slowdown, why even offer it in a capstone if it's that bad? I mean, if "nothing can resist it evar!1!!" was as chainbreaking and bullshit as you seem to think, it stands to reason that it shouldn't allow it at all.
>>
>>50953686
Does Malfeas have any Charms that are just straight nuclear pyrokinesis? Like, not just making a spear or something but actually having full control over the fire.
>>
>>50953560
So you're basically looking for fleshcrafting perks.
I think one of the LoT DLCs has a perk for that, and I know there's some other places that have a perk for that as well.
>>
File: IMG_0838.jpg (325KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0838.jpg
325KB, 1191x670px
>>50953728
No prob-AW FUCK I forgot to do Kimbery and Theion! Probably because lots of their charms are total shite for anyone who isn't in the ocean or ALREADY worshiped like YHVH, and Theion isn't relevant for jump purposes anyway. So forget him.

-Spiteful Sea Tincture: Mark objects with glyphs to infuse them with a magical poison
-Sea Within Veins Prana: When hurt enough to bleed you can spray people with acid from your wounds
-Ichor Flux Tendrils: Waterbends nearby liquids into tentacles
-What Lurks Beneath: Summon sea monater minions
-Great Mother's Tears: Your poison can mutate people, sap their willpower or tranquilise them now instead
-All-Devouring Depths Shintai: You basically turn into a shoggoth made of acid
>>
>>50953816
It says he's more clever than you and you shouldn't plan on taking souveniers since he'll stop you.
Honestly it's bullshit, but the intent is clearly a fiat block.
Which is a shame because it turns an otherwise likeable character into a bit of a cunt for no reason.

>>50953831
I actually do deal with low powered fallout. Not because of some autistic absolute need to follow rules, but because it gives me an excuse to go nuclear on the revisit when I jump Fallout 4.
>>
>>50953836
Why even bother? If Digger's ever responded or taken criticism into account, it certainly hasn't been in these threads.
>>
>>50953795
>fiat

You mean

>canon
>>
>>50953875
Who made the DW jump anyway?
>>
>>50953892
The same guy who made the Fallout jump and replaced Dresden Files.
>>
>>50953686
>>50953578
>>50953412
That really doesn't seem as impressive as the stuff people say Solars can do. Or even stuff Sidereals can apparently do like retroactively hitting people with a mountain range or whatever.
>>
File: 1476136938121.jpg (241KB, 3549x1776px) Image search: [Google]
1476136938121.jpg
241KB, 3549x1776px
>>50953875
I'll be perfectly honest I ignore that clever bit
I refuse to believe that after hundreds of years of Intelligence boosts and super science perks I can't outsmart the Doctor or learn how to use or make a lot of the crazy scifi gadgets you see in the show
>>
>>50953892
Wild Card. The king of poor design choices and bad rulings.
Of all the people that have fucked off he's one that I don't miss.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (11KB, 236x265px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
11KB, 236x265px
I was gonna do a chain themed around surviving shitty/post-apocalyptic settings (or at least settings where society is lethally corrupt or crumbling)

CATASTROPHE counts just cause even a survivor needs a break and it technically is post-apoc

STALKER, SMT 1, Devil Survivor, Devil Survivor 2, Generic Post Apoc, Generic Zombie Apoc, Black Bullet, Anarchy Reigns, Adventure Time, RWBY, Catastrophe, Dark Sun, Gurren Lagaan, GUNNM, Boktai,Digital Devil Saga, RUST, Iji, Resident Evil, Metro 2033, They Live, Terraria, Minecraft , Endless Legend, Mad Max Gauntlet, Nechronica, Fallout, Fallout 4, Shut Up and Jam Gaiden, High School of the Dead

Anything I'm missing?

My house rules are essentially no warehouse(air dropped items and vehicles mostly), 1 companion slot, and non-human altforms can't really be allowed unless the jump won't allow it, annnnnd no personality changing perks

Hoping there are more settings like this that I just can't filter through in the drive

>cicero matamoros

that's actually a cool name even if it just means "Dead moors/Kill moors/Moor killing"
>>
>>50953898
Wait seriously? Wild Card puts weird fiat blocks in literally every jump he makes? You'd think he'd catch on to how much people hate that shit.
>>
>>50953890
No fuck you, canon does NOT get priority.
>>
Does the arrowverse jump include Supergirl stuff?
>>
>>50953933
Technically Skies of Arcadia.
>>
>>50953875
Honestly, fuck that. I'll just use one of those automatically-updating libraries and self-memory manipulation to forget it even exists. I don't even have to try to steal or learn anything because a lot of it's already there.
>>
He's just trying so hard tonight. I don't know whether its more amusing or pathetic.
>>
File: IMG_0839.jpg (1MB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.jpg
1MB, 2000x1340px
>>50953840
He doesn't, actually. It may or may not be an expression of his maimed nature given Theion does have a laser eyes Charm, or his aggression making him lean towards physical combat over finesse.

His Sorcerous Initiation almost certainly has spells you could use to achieve that though, given he specialises in spells that inflict damage.
>>
>>50953924
I think the best part is that the sonic screwdriver you have to PAY CP for is literally nothing more than a screwdriver. The fucking sonic screwdriver of all things was too good to be offered.

That's just hilarious.
>>
>>50953934
You might be able to argue he did a better job with Persona
>>
>>50953961
Chrono Trigger is fine desu
>>
>>50953951
Both. Asshurt from Christmas and New Years coming up. We DEFINITELY need to at least say hi to /cyoag/ once we're all drunk later tonight.
>>
>>50953952
You couldn't develop custom Charms that could do it?

Sorry, I don't really know much about Exalted.
>>
Why are some of the legendary weapons in Fallout 4 so expensive? I get that some of them are pretty good but the deliverer costs a 100 CP more than a Fat Man despite being just a small 10mm pistol.
>>
>>50953968
True, though it is somewhat annoying that you have to fight Lavos to take drawbacks that are already screwing you.
>>
>>50953961
If it weren't for the fact that until people argued pretty hard for it (And he still hasn't done more then a vague okay in thread), you couldn't take part in any of the actual stories of the Persona series, then maybe yeah.
>>
>>50953971
Maybe, but that'd give that power to Malfeas too.
>>
>>50953917
Solars are duh bess and are therefore better at everything than everyone.
It's dumb but that's the intented design.

Instead of going for big damage or crazy super wuxia Infernals get a lot of wierd shit. Like granting wishes, runing/flying at 320km/m, and turning people into monsters. They can kill people with nukes if they want, but really they're more likely to turn into godzilla and step on them instead.
>>
>>50953968
Except he massively nerfed a background because he didn't like that people were taking the crafting focused one. He literally said as much.

I didn't even take that background, I just thought it was dumb.
>>
>>50953970
>We DEFINITELY need to at least say hi to /cyoag/ once we're all drunk later tonight.
Nah. Once a year is good enough. Though it does amuse me that he was defeated on Christmas and that he's still assblasted about it.
>>
>>50953981
You can just take drawbacks normally if you dont' want to fight lavos.
It's just that you only get half credit and can only take up to half the cap that way.
>>
>>50953946

Oh, neat.What's that one like? I'm not familiar with it at all, I heard...something about pirates?

I like sky pirates quite a bit.
>>
>>50953973
Because they are cool.
>>
>>50953892
Wildcard
He did the nerfs because he thought it was 'thematic', whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

But that doesn't matter to me. I have, at will, the ability to ignore stupid shit that doesn't make sense and isn't canon.

I'm not going to let any jump or jumpmaker decide exactly how Jumpchain works for me.

And inb4
>accusations of being the shitposter
or
>shitposter jumps in and tries to agree with me

I'm not angry about it, because it's all squiggles on a screen, and they stop mattering to me the moment I decide that they do.

I don't understand why more people can't be zen about it like me.
And it's not autism, because I'm in the spectrum, and I have fucking lid on it.
>>
>>50953936
But canon does get priority.
>>
>>50954000
>I'm so zen
>despite being this assblasted about everything
Uh-huh.
>>
>>50953992
But think about how nuclear he'd go. A mass ban and deletion as well as actually breaking down and whining at them. It was great.
>>
>>50953996
Charging for the cool factor isn't good, something shouldn't be more expensive than another nearly equivalent thing because it is cooler.
>>
>>50953985
>>50953917
Also you could just go Fiend and learn Solar Charms if you can charisma a solar into teaching you.

Sure it take like 2 extra motes per charm, but that's peanuts for someone who's E10 with 3 or 4 different Exalt types of Essence pools.
>>
>>50954001
Fuck off.
>>
>>50953984
So? Not like he can actually do shit while shoved inside his own ass, right?
>>
>>50954023
Make sure to get off the Unconquered Sun's shitlist first if you're doing that.
Some of the good stuff won't work if you're a creature of darkness.
Although losing out on custom solar bullshit is a bit dissapointing.
>>
>>50954014
whatever
>>
>>50954022
Are you the same anon who can't see why SJ-Chan does what she does? Or why the Gamer power is appropriately priced?
>>
>>50953995
Sky islands with sky pirates.

It used to be a high tech setting, but then the Silver civilization invented a device that caused moonstones to rain down from the moons to destroy everything and set people back to primitiveness while sinking a bunch of land.
>>
>>50953875
>I actually do deal with low powered fallout. Not because of some autistic absolute need to follow rules, but because it gives me an excuse to go nuclear on the revisit when I jump Fallout 4.
See now, that is a decent reason to follow it.

Also, apparently we got our (you)s back.
>>
>>50953933
Metal Wolf Chaos with the post apoc drawback.
Gargantia might be another holiday jump?
Eclipse Phase (buy starting location: Earth. Enjoy.).
What about Dark Souls? Black Bullet? Red Dead Redemption: Undead?
If I recall, you start Chronicles of Riddick on the night planet.
>>
>>50953995
For all you yell at SB for being a hugbox, it's really amusing to see you do the same.
>>
>>50954035
The Unconquered Sun seems like a cool guy. What would it take to get off his shit list?
>>
>>50954022
It's unique. You can pick up a lot of copies of all the mundane weapons in jump.
Probably dozens if you look in the right places, but the legendary weapons are one of a kind.
That's why they cost more.
>>
Can >>50954041 dig it?

Anybody else exclusively getting captchkas about fireworks?
>>
>>50954058
I'm not seeing any hugboxing here.
Please keep your vendetta to yourself unless you're willing to explain what the problem is in detail.
>>
>>50954069
Shitposter is just going wild tonight. Deprive him of (you)s.
>>
>>50954040

Ooo. How piratey? Is it like golden age of pirates but in the sky or more or less anachronistic than that?

Otherwise it might be a short chain. Hell, at this point the victory condition just might be to break out of the helljumps, pick any jump ever, and get the "Stay" option reward for that immediately
After trying to live through hell like that a lot of places probably seem like paradise.
>>
>>50954069
I'm asking Digger to provide a reason beyond just wanking Kamen Rider for putting arbitrary limits on something that already exists in the chain, but apparently it's invalid because the jump is "already finished" or some shit.
>>
File: cute-gif-shocked-kitten-eyes.gif (932KB, 330x306px) Image search: [Google]
cute-gif-shocked-kitten-eyes.gif
932KB, 330x306px
>>50953782
Honestly, there's not a lot of depth there beyond the insanely good strategy game it is. There's a few tidbits here and there, but it's a few lines at most. So... yeah. I'm having to get a little creative and fluffy for this one. But I really want to go. So that's why I'm making it.
>>
>>50954069
He's deprived of Red as a target.

He needs to satiate the bloodlust.
>>
>>50953983
I guess it's really too late to do a Persona 5 jump or something
>>
>>50954056
>Eclipse Phase (buy starting location: Earth. Enjoy.).

OP's requirement was for post-apoc/shitty settings, not ongoing-apoc/OMGWHY settings, anon.
>>
>>50954060
Stop giving it (You)'s, anon.
>>
File: Jolly Cooperation.png (66KB, 1300x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Jolly Cooperation.png
66KB, 1300x1091px
>>50954056
Dark Souls is not an apocalyptic setting.

As long as Solaire is alive the sun still shines,
>>
>>50954068
Yeah, it's been nothing but sparkles in the sky all day.
>>
>>50954113
That's not really shitposting though. He's just complaining which is fine.
Now the other guy is a cunt, but that's another story.
>>
>>50953933
1984, both Doom Jumps, and the SOMA Gauntlet all spring to mind.
>>
>>50954105
I guess no one might want to take part in the really popular Persona games before 5 or something.
>>
>>50954056
Oh hell yeah.
Post apoc drawbacks count too, for this!! Thank you muchly

I knew that Chroma Squad had a crapsack world drawback too
It was neat
>>
File: IMG_0840.jpg (82KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0840.jpg
82KB, 1328x585px
>>50953971
You definitely could with enough effort, yeah. But also what the other guy said. Might be a better idea to develop a Heretical Charm based on combining Green Sun Nimbus Flare with Principle Invoking Onslaught.

>>50953985
From what I've been told they need something like 3-4 Charms to be roughly on par with Solars, but once they get to that level they're actually incredibly efficient within their weird paradigm. According to /exg/, Cecelyne's asshole genie charm tree is better than Sidereal astrology and charms combined at actually getting stuff done.

>>50953985
But yes, FUCK that noise.

There's a reason I went so far out of my way to roid up far, far, FAR beyond the usual Devil-Tiger transformation. And that reason is shoving that paradigm where the sun doesn't shine by showing what happens when perfection isn't tethered to human Virtue or a wayward god.
>>
>>50954083
Tech level varies. The remaining silver islands are as you describe, typical early-modern european in flavor with a lot of small time pirates, the red lands are the ottoman empire, yellow is Renaissance with some steampunk, green is pre-contact south america, purple is abandoned, and blue is pre-perry Japan. Pirates are basically everywhere. Traditional pirates are called Black Pirates, and romanticized pirates who only attack armed vessels are Blue Rogues.
>>
>>50954075
>>50954104
You know he responds to himself, right? You're just perpetuating the cycle.
>>
File: Late Chain Jumpers.png (477KB, 695x559px) Image search: [Google]
Late Chain Jumpers.png
477KB, 695x559px
>>50954000
>it's all squiggles on a screen
I got drunk a few months back and decided to try an INFINITE CHOICE POINT Chain to see how few jumps you would need to beat any End Jump if you could just pick whatever you want each jump
I had enough fun thinking of all the crazy shit you could do in character that I keep adding to it in addition to my actual Chain
>>
>>50953437
Infernals were the new hotness in 2e with Solar-tier charms and no baggage from 1e holding back what they could pull off.

It didn't help that the fandom went absolutely apeshit over them.

>>50953833
Honestly? You'd probably have an easier time waifuing the Unconquered Sun than stealing the Aidenweiss.

I always liked the idea that Ignis Divine could manifest in a female form and choose to do so multiple times. Because fuck Merela. Mary-Sue bitch that she is.
>>
>>50953795
Like faction paradox, whenever that comes out?
>>
>>50954136
Ia it harder to make Heretical Charms than normal one?
>>
>>50954059
He's a bit of a arrogant jerk sometimes to be honest.
Not an awful guy, but he's approximately as cool a guy as non murderous Gilgamesh from Fate.

If you aren't a cunt and are actively trying to unshitfuck creation you could probably just ask him though. Talking to him will be difficult because heaven won't let you in as an infernal, but if you keikaiku just right to set things up first you could probably get away with it.
>>
>>50954124
Os the other guy the shitposter, though? Is every person who's mildly dickish just the shitposter? Is everyone who responds to SJ-Chan just the shitposter? Is there a reason that Digger gets special treatment in that regard?
>>
>>50954142
>Merela
who
>>
>>50954112

Actually ongoing apoc works too. He IS a survivor.

Besides, SMT 1/Devil Survivor technically counts for that doesn't it?
Since you more or less are there for the beginning of the apoc and i don't think the jump provides a way out of the nuclear bombing like the Mc got.
>>
>>50954001
To you maybe.
>>
>>50954142
Well there's already a female Unconquered Sun. She's a loli prostitute in hell.
>>
>>50953465
Generic Journalism Jump when?
>>
>>50954155
It's because of how you're acting and not what you're asking.
You aren't our main man, but arguing in bad faith like this is poor form.
Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>50954104
But Red didn't leave.
>>
>>50954161
Solar Queen that popped out of a half-assed artifact reference in 1e. Became defacto ruler of the Solars post-Primordial War with the Unconquered Sun's personal blessing in 2e via the book 'Dreams of the First Age', albeit later abdicated to keep everyone else from loosing their shit.

Implied to have been knocking boots with the Unconquered Sun. The Ink Monkies write-up of the Daystar implied Ignis Divine took her body and interned her within said location.

While I can't be half-assed to check, it's also implied that out of the five total wielders of the Aidenweiss, she was none of them, iirc.

The Aidenweiss conveys some crazy-ass benefits to it's wielders.
>>
>>50953331
That scene is the first thing I thought of when I read the Drop-in tree from Generic Hentai. Its not the Thing per say, but man if you can't do body horror with that.
>>
>>50954168
>Well there's already a female Unconquered Sun. She's a loli prostitute in hell.
What
>>
>>50954179
Well excuse me that I bring this concern up several times, only to be ignored. I tried as much as possible to be relatively nice about it, but repeatedly being completely brushed off tends to wear on my patience.
>>
>>50954190
Yes but she doesn't post with a trip anymore.
>>
>>50954179
I, the guy who was complaining, stopped already. The guy you're talking to now actually is the shitposter.
>>
>>50954199
The Primordials were pretty sore losers.
>>
>>50954196
What's the Aidenweiss?
>>
So canonically which Exalt type has it best with a balance between cool powers and a not unbearable curse?
>>
>>50954199
One of Malfeas' souls is a street where the light is golden instead of green. This street is a massive red light district full of brothels and prostitutes. The human form of this street is an extremely lewd loli who looks exactly like the Unconquered Sun as a little girl. She functions as a prostitute herself.
>>
File: IMG_0841.jpg (391KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.jpg
391KB, 1280x536px
>>50954150
Er. Fluffwise they're an entirely new thing with no precedent so you'd be pioneering an entirely new way of doing things, but mechanically nothing says they take any longer to learn than any other kind of Charm.

A definite fanwank something option. I guess maybe guesstimate based on how similar the charms you're drawing on and the respective yozis' themes are?

>>50954147
Pls

Pls no

>>50954151
His main flaw is his high Virtues pushing him to be perfect in cripplingly different ways.

Which leads to him doing things like not using his superweapon to defend Creation because he doesn't want to scare humans by reminding them their livelihood largely depends on what is basically the Death Star (but rather let them die, apparently), or surrendering to the Primordials DURING THE GODDAMN PRIMORDIAL WAR for the sake of a single human life.
>>
>>50954224
Dragonbloods?
>>
>>50954135
You're welcome.
You could also consider The Matrix, Origin: Spirits of the Past, maybe Battlestar Galactica, Killing Floor and Siren:Blood Curse.

Incidentally if you don't want to buy Earth as a location in EP, you could also be a zone stalker in the TQZ on Mars.
>>
>>50954224
I'd say Sidereals, as long as there is only one of them.
>>
>>50954171
Drawback: Superman steals your scoops.
>>
>>50954231
>Pls
>Pls no
...why?
>>
>>50954165
Digger, can Roidmudes transfer their minds into machines without Mr. Jumper? Also, can the Sigma Circlet be activated by things like S2 engines or other such power sources, or does it have to be personal power? Also also, does Slowdown affect non-organic things like bullets or planes? Finally, how hard would it be to replicate the Drivers used in Kamen Rider Drive with just the Expert tree? Like, all the perks and the capstone item?
>>
>>50954206
Post proof.
>>
>>50954190
She's hasn't /left/ but she is taking one of her fairly regular breaks from the thread so she's not around to be targeted at the moment.
>>
>>50954212
Just FYI, this guy is the shitposter. He's trying to foster undue paranoia to destroy the thread.
>>
>>50954212
I had a feeling. Sorry about that.
If you're really concerned about the jump though why not ask later on IRC? Couldn't hurt at least.
>>
>>50954199
One of Malfeas's third circle demons Ipithymia, the Street of Golden Lanterns is a loli gender swapped version of the Unconquered Sun who's purpose is to be a prostitute.
>>
>>50954190
You mean she could be here in this very thread? Right now?
>The post was coming from inside the thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6CaTL29_FQ
>>
>>50954224
Honestly? Infernals are pretty high up there because a big theme of the splat amounted to giving the Yozis the finger and deciding your own parameters for how you bleed off Limit once you go Devil Tiger. Even before thst, they have the luxury of reducing their Limit by
pleasing their masters through acting like cartoon villains-which they can ALSO retain design their preferred behavior of once they go DT
>>
>>50954224
Sidereals and Dragon Bloods might as well not have a curse for all it does mechanically.
Infernals don't really have one either since you can tell it to fuck off by hamming it up.
>>
>>50954261
Might be a good idea, though I'm not sure when YJ is on the IRC.
>>
Jumpers, I'm out of ideas. Give me an interesting restriction or gimmick to follow for a short new chain. I'd prefer it to not be too difficult, but it would be good if it facilitated creativity.
>>
>>50954278
>for how you bleed off Limit once you go Devil Tiger
Doesn't going Devil Tiger realign your Urge with your own beliefs and goals? So you literally only get limit by not acting like yourself?
>>
>>50954288
Jumping cat lady.
>>
>>50954288
Raider chain, you start in a Kamen Rider jump and bring true Justice to the omniverse!
>>
>>50954297
That's the idea, but you could go full retard and design it otherwise if you hate yourself.
>>
>>50954218
The Exalted Solar equivalent of Excalibur. Holy Sword kept hidden in the Sun, and in the entire history of Creation(Primordial War included), has only had four wielders in total, not five. I checked.

If you want a look at it's stats, here's a pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/Ds0dhZF2
>>
>>50954279
True. If you're playing an Infernal without acting like the bastard child of a saturday morning cartoon villain and a Bond villain, well, you're just doing it wrong.
>>
>>50954288
You could try only making money via gambling.
>>
>>50954297
Yep, and limit/torment becomes completely optional post jump.
>>
>>50954306
>Raider chain
damn it, Rider chain
>>
>>50954288
Cartoon Super Villain. Have to try to conquer the world each jump using outlandish plots.
>>
>>50954231
>Which leads to him doing things like not using his superweapon to defend Creation because he doesn't want to scare humans by reminding them their livelihood largely depends on what is basically the Death Star (but rather let them die, apparently), or surrendering to the Primordials DURING THE GODDAMN PRIMORDIAL WAR for the sake of a single human life.

Yeah, but not-surrendering had the Yozi's take Ignis Divine to the Games of Divinity.

Which he then won the round of.

Which then allowed him to take control of Heaven's gates, throwing them open to allow his forces to invade.

So, it wasn't like he did it for shits and giggles. Just saying.
>>
>>50954203

My explanations being ignored also wear my patience.
Attempting to paint me as being unreasonable immediately when I have already answered this and stood my ground on it wears on my patience.
But I'll just give my final account of why we decided it as we did.
It isn't because it is chainbreaking but because it is requiring particles that are not guaranteed out of setting. I've said this before. the origin is 300 not because of slowdown because of the multitude of other things Roidmude biology gives you that work inherently.
The Slowdown is the capstone because it gives you a great in-setting advantage as well as keeping an advantage that is not guaranteed out-of-setting.
Please show me any non-meta arguments now if you really want to discuss this and try to understand my decisions instead of dismissing it as me being a nerfwhore or w/e

>>50954249
A) Yes, that is part of their biology. Matter to Data transfer and back.
B) The Sigma Circlet can be powered by S2 Engines and the like, but it IS roidmude technology so adapting it to accept said energy is something you can do. I suggest Plug n' Play.
B) It's...unclear by how much(the first shot alone does seem to imply things like fire and coffee weren't effected, but a bullet is shown to go slow motion as well as I believe falling debris?), but physical objects are shown to affect non-organics to some capacity. The only things resistant are those affected by the Core Driviar tech a la Drive and the Roidmudes. They also seem to be able to think in real time even though their bodies are slowed. Theory believes something about cerebral lining(much like what lines the roidmdues) might have something to do with it.

C) You don't even need all the perks. Capstone perk "All you need is Driver" + the Pit means you could easily get to producing Mach drives immediately with the Drive Driver itself being a bit more work
Stuff like Chaser and the mass produced would be an easy variant of the Mach Driver as well.
>>
>>50954297
Yes, but it gets better than that.
When you go Devil-Tiger, you can preform Acts of Villainy to INFLICT limit of the Yozi.
>>
>>50954288
Never use a human form.
Start in Nintendogs for maximum fun.
>>
>>50954354
Don't even pretend you have a leg to stand on.

You claim to be Red's "protogé," fucking own up to it.
>>
>>50954354

Also forgot to mention for this: It's a rental in-jump, it's free with the origin, retaining it post-jump and upgrading it in-jump is what Hyper slowdown gets you if that's the issue. To ensure we're on the same page here.
>>
>>50954380
Shitposting at the bunny who likes to dig holes, pfft, good luck with that.
>>
>>50954380
IT'S PROTÉGÉ YOU FUCKING HOODLUM
>>
File: 1459716748274.png (190KB, 397x452px) Image search: [Google]
1459716748274.png
190KB, 397x452px
>>50954139
>infinite CP jump
>go Overlord LN
>every talent, Level 100 + Domain of Heroes
>all 3 purchasable World-Class Items
>endless supply of Elixirs/full restore potions
>endless supply of minion tokens
>>
>>50954354
Hey Digger, if you don't mind me asking, what would I need to get to become a full on Ganma?
>>
>>50954231
>for the sake of a single human life.
That was awesome.

I mean, utterly retarded – there's no way I want this dude actually being in charge of everything – but still awesome. He's the ideal champion and defender, not leader.
>>
>>50954411
You got a source for that?
>>
>>50954354
>It isn't because it is chainbreaking but because it is requiring particles that are not guaranteed out of setting.

Is that really a valid reason to nerf it post-jump? Are you not aware of just how fiat/CP/a multitude of other jumps work? Exalted requires an entire set of particles /and/ physics to work post-jump. So does TES. Really, I could go on and on. So, instead of nerfing it , why not just make it an origin-exclusive perk (even with a price) instead of hesitantly offering it in the form of a canon upgrade that is subsequently nerfed?
>>
>>50954361
What does that even do to them?
>>
>>50954425
>it needs to work here because it works that way in other jumps
>m-muh interjump balance
>>
>>50954417

Ah, Ganma...I'm a bit sad but I had to cut a WIP Ganma Origin out due to already being kind of heavy with origins.
If I ever get my energy back to work on it again, I'd probably insert that origin alongside maybe OC options. It's not gonna be anytime soon, though, I think I blew my load there. Plus I've made a lot of shit int he past...2-4 months?
That's a short amount of time to write 3 30 page documents, especially since I was in college most of that time.

Luckily becoming a Ganma-ish entity isn't too difficult. The way the canon Ganma worked were by making Eyecons of and using technology to transfer their 'soul' into said Eyecon. "Heaven's Sage" would get you Ganma Creation, perhaps "Killer Mad Scientist Gear" to get a basis for the advanced ganma eyecons. For flavor, maybe "How unscientific" to further screwing with the mystic and scientific.
Finally, I'd suggest maybe "The Soul Will Live On" since the rites of INspiration and Sacrifice are in there. IN fact, The Soul Will Live On contains the secrets for most of the spiritual shenanigans going on in Ghost that weren't directly Ganma related i.e the shit Ryuji did.
>>
>>50954411
>not going to young justice instead
>not buying super strength a gorrilian times and benching the multiverse just because you can.
>not buying the sense perks ad nauseum to see quarks
>>
>>50954435
Pretty sure you can make them suffer the effects of Torment.
>>
>>50954450
>inter-jump balance
More like one of the entire underlying concepts of jumpchain, friendo. Also, isn't "inter-jump balance" one of the reasons Hyper Slowdown is nerfed?
>>
>>50954425
It's the same as needing to pay to keep arcane fate after sidereals.
You rent the thing, but you can buy it if you want to keep it.
Not to mention that the slow down is not the main draw to being a roidmude in the first place.
>>
>>50954425

So if I'm not offering it because it's too powerful it's "chainbreaking" (thus relying too much on meta)

but if I don't offer it because of an in-setting reason, the response is "Other jumps give CP protection on the basics of their stuff!"(Thus I am not being meta enough)

So is it meta or not meta that you want? Or does it not matter so long as you can argue yourself into saving 300 points in a game where the rules are made up and the points don't matter?
>>
>>50954456
Ah, I see. Too bad about the Ganma origin being cut from the product, but thanks for those suggestions on being a Ganma the not-so-easy-way. A little challenge is always fun.

Also thank you for making such wonderful content. I really enjoy your jumps, Digger.
>>
>>50954464
>Also, isn't "inter-jump balance" one of the reasons Hyper Slowdown is nerfed?
If you read his post you'd know it isn't. But hey, who cares about that?

>More like one of the entire underlying concepts of jumpchain
It appears it's not as much of a concept as you think.
>>
>>50954475
It'd be more apt to compare it to renting the Exaltation/Lintha bloodline and having access to the Charms, but paying to let them actually do anything post-jump. And my issue isn't even that Slowdown is removed, it's that Hyper Slowdown (a capstone) is nerfed in such a way. Even if the capstone was just normal Slowdown, it'd be fine. But it's not, it's offering an upgrade that it doesn't need to and that you can't even retain.
>>
>>50954502

Ah, I wanted to but considering I barely got it out in a timely manner I feel like one extra origin would have broken the camel's back on getting this out already.
Thanks for enjoying it, the Neo-heiseis are my baby in terms of effort and making people bleed for their points.
>>
how important to being a kamen rider is the shocker capstone from showa 1?
>>
>>50954495
Then why not make the origin 600 CP instead of the wishy-washy, "You can have it, oh no wait you can't."
>>
>>50954519
Out of curiosity, would it be possible to remove the programming (?) that Banno put into the Rodimudes that makes them violent? Ah, what I mean is, looking up some info on Kamen Rider Drive, it seems that Banno designed them for the express purpose of wiping out humanity, but some of them still try to make peace with humanity. So I'm guessing that Banno put some kind of program that makes them more predisposed to violence, at least towards mankind, and I'm wondering if it might be possible to remove that and allow them to make their own choices?

Also, on that note, what's Banno's problem? From what I'm seeing, he seems like a total dick.
>>
>>50954516
Well, the only real alternative I had that'd be satisfying to me would be raising the price of the Roidmude origin or making it so Hyper Slowdown isn't a thing and instead the capstone is slowdown.
However the perkline is based on on Mashin Chaser as well as Heart and at his peak he was able to initiate hyper slowdown, and denying the ability to fully emulate the badassery at least in-setting seemed wrong. So I tried to kill two birds with one stone and have the "retain this pretty sick ability" and "This ability is even SICKER here" options rolled up into one.
>>
>>50954549
Because he wants to please Red.
>>
Is buying the Symbiote in the Spider Man movie jump actually a bad idea? Or is that just fluff
>>
>>50952795
Warp Spasm from Worm. It has no upper limit so long as you keep getting supplied with meaningful conflict, so once you've hulked out to the point of no-selling things your growth is gonna stop.

It does pretty much mean you can match almost any opponent blow for blow if you can survive long enough for your ability to make you match their raw power though.
>>
>>50954579
Have you SEEN Spiderman 3?
>>
>>50954579
There should be a note in there that says it's not actually a bad idea. At least I remember there being one.
>>
>>50954569
The last time I saw this argument you were saying that you were deciding between making the origin cost 200 and taking away slowdown post jump or making it 300 and letting them keep it. What happened since then?
>>
>>50954564
From what I remember from the show, theres like an 'evil chip' implanted in Roimudes and later on Banno puts one in Krim, which is the reason the Surprise Future plot happens, I think.

So in theory it should make the Roimudes for 'friendly' but in the end they are still in charge of their own actions, though its possible even with the chip they can be good people, like the one that befriended the guy in the glases who always has that doll with him.
>>
beepus
>>
>>50954569
>Well, the only real alternative I had that'd be satisfying to me would be raising the price of the Roidmude origin or making it so Hyper Slowdown isn't a thing and instead the capstone is slowdown.

Maybe I'm just insane, but both of those sound like they'd be better alternatives than what you have right now.
>>
>>50954586
Yeah, but all I can remember is emo Toby Maguire dancing and something about Harry losing his hair?

>>50954589
Well I'm dumb. Thanks.
>>
>>50954564

>>50954545
Not really. It is a good perk but Kamen rider ichigo did just fine with the strength and agility given by taking the origin
you'd basically be more effective than the OG and his sidekick.

>>50954564
Oh he did more than that. He literally put in a chip that made all of the post-Heart roidmudes evil. It's called an evil chip.
If you've got Promised Number and are aware of said evil chip, you might be able to succeed. Some of the Roidmudes are petty dicks but it's not clear 100% how much of the war with them was the evil chip, how much was Banno fucking up Heart and burning him on humans, and how much was them just getting tired of humanity
Still, a noble effort for a race that is pretty much fucked from day 1.

Banno is more or less a self-important asshole who's only purpose in life is ruining or controlling the lives of others.
Shouldn't be new to anyone who frequents here.
>>
>>50954641
You know, every time I hear how much of a dick Banno is, the one thing that goes through my mind is how in hell did he get in a relationship, get married, and have two kids.

Who would want this guy?
>>
>>50954641
>Not really. It is a good perk but Kamen rider ichigo did just fine with the strength and agility given by taking the origin you'd basically be more effective than the OG and his sidekick.

Good, good...

What happens if I take the riderman arm, the amazon thing, and all the rider perks bar the capstone?
>>
>>50954676
Some people are really good at hiding their bullshit, anon.
>>
>>50954609
>>50954641
>evil chip
Right, if that's the case, I should start working on some way to disable that thing en masse. Maybe I can make a program that specifically targets the chip? Aside from that, I'll need to start talking with Heart, get him to see that not all humans are like Banno. Frisk should be able to help with that, but it probably won't be easy. I'll also have to do this before this "Global Freeze" event happens, that probably damaged Human-Roidmude relations. At worst, good old fashioned "Defeat equals Friendship" should work on the ones more against mankind that can't be simply talked to.

Thanks guys, now I can start working on a Human-Roidmude alliance, should help in the future against bigger threats like these Ganma creatures.
>>
>>50954506
>It appears it's not as much of a concept as you think.
Not him, but can you name a setting that offers a purchasable origin without assuring that something that relies on a piece of a setting potentially not found elsewhere won't still function? I mean Naruto, 40k, Star Wars, Exalted, Forgotten Realms, Tales of Phantasia, Mage the Awakening, etc.

Shit's not officially a rule or custom, but it's so present it might as well be.
>>
>>50954694
True, I suppose I was looking too much into how much of a dick he is and forgot that the man is a genius. Plus he did get the others trust for a bit before revealing he's a loony.

Still, fuck Banno.
>>
>>50954718
Warframe.
>>
>>50954719
>Banno
>Banco
>Banho
>Bancho
Cracked it.
>>
>random anon just sitting here wondering how anyone can get into Kamen Rider
>like, the aesthetics (especially Kenshin) are just... incredibly unappealing
>>
>>50954753
Personal taste is personal taste. I like karate bugmen in motorcycle bug outfits.

That said I don't like some of the weirder riders, like the fruits.
>>
>>50954753
It's toyetic as fug anon.
You've got to accept the cheap plastic gimmick for what it is, and just go with the flow.
>>
>>50954730
Doesn't the Tenno origin kind of assume that Void energies still existfor the purposes of getting your Warframe to work as it should?
>>
>>50954753
I'm looking at the very first episode, and it's hilariously shitty.

Should I watch the reboot movie that apparently exists?
>>
>>50954753
I ask the same fucking questions about Naruto. and Bleach.

But then I'm reminded "Teenagers."
>>
>>50954753
Well its not for everyone I suppose. To each there own and all that jazz.

I only really started watching Kamen Rider after finding Dragon Knight enjoyable and just sorta went on from there.
>>
>>50954753
Well anon, people have different tastes. Aside from that, some people like how Kamen Rider can be both silly and over the top and kind of cool. Out of curiosity, is this opinion of yours based on what you've seen in images, or have you actually seen the shows? If it's the former, that's okay, but I recommend trying one, just to see if you like it despite the design. Perhaps Kamen Rider OOO? That was my first series, and I thought it was pretty cool.
>>
>>50954762
>not liking best mango
>>
How many jumps let you become the god /of/ something? With actual power over your domains or at least some real connection to them?
>>
>>50954797
He's just too fruity for my taste.
>>
>>50954288
Hobo chain.
No cleaning perks.
No money perks
No charisma perks.
No home options.
Maybe even no Warehouse, but if you take the Warehouse, no Heat/AC, Electricity, or Water.
>>
>>50954779
But anon, I hate both of those, too. And On Piece.

Though I will admit that I thought Bleach had some interesting world-buildong. Or at least it did early on.
>>
>>50954800
Spice and Wolf is nice for that in a little god sense.
Tales of Demons and Gods can make you a Law God for an aspect of Reality if that counts.
>>
>>50954288
Dinosaur jumper. Combine with JoJo to be fabulous Dinosaur jumper.
>>
>>50954800
Darksiders, Tales of Demons and Gods, Theoretically any D&D Jump that doesn't have a rule against it.
>>
>>50954809
>spoilers

Brethren.
>>
Hey, so if I import a Kamen Rider driver as a biosuit in Metroid, would it be useless because I can't insert the "key" and thus can't henshin? I would hope not, but the thought just occurred to me.
>>
>>50954779
I will shamelessly admit that I just like retarded flashy Shounen fight scenes. I also like Bayformers for similar reasons. So sue me.
>>
>>50954863

Which driver?
The mechanics for them all are super different, some don't even need more than a pose and intent to transform.
>>
Are Charms less effective or more costly when used by Exalts of a different caste than the ones the charms normally belong to?
>>
>>50954886
I dunno, the ones from Part 1?
>>
>>50954897
For everyone other than Dragonbloods, they cost more to learn and that's it. For Dragonbloods, they also cost more to use.
>>
>>50954911
Thanks.
>>
>>50954897
For Terrestrial it's slightly more expensive to use out of Caste charms. For everyone else, Caste charms are just the ones you learn most easily, using is the same for everyone.
>>
>>50954866
CJ, would Primordial affect your Rider forms?
>>
>>50954899

That'd be one of the post to activate ones, yeah.
>>
>>50954911
>>50954921
Thankfully there's a charm remove the mote surcharge Dragonbloods pay on out of caste charm use.
Otherwise they'd be even more outclassed.
>>
Pardon the delay. Digger and I talked about it a little and the PDF needed some finishing touches anyways. Here's what we settled on.
>Slowdown is still a rental, but buying Hyper Slowdown provides both 'normal' and 'Hyper' Slowdown without a nerf.
>Added blanket canon companion option.
>Added missing canon Gashots and Eyecons.
>>
>>50954945
Well more than anyone else, Dragonbloods are supposed to team up.
>>
>>50954916
>>50954940
Anon, I know literally nothing at all about Karen Rider beyond them being insect Power Rangers or something. And I'm sure I just offended then entire thread by saying that.

Is a Rider Form a different species you turn into?
>>
>>50954943
Wait, don't they use Gaia memories, though?
>>
>>50954948
I'm not the guy who was complaining about it, but I appreciate the retained access to hyper slowdown after the jump is over.
Gotta get all the fast you know?
>>
>>50954948
>giving in to the assholes this easily
>after already standing your ground
>>
>>50954962
Not him, but it depends. Some of the most powerful are (Kuuga/Ago to/earlier riders), but most aren't.
>>
>>50954962
Sometimes. Usually it's just different armors you wear. There are some Riders who physically transform, including most of the Showa-era Riders.
>>
>>50954962
Would there be any interaction between Primordial and X-Men Movie mutants?
>>
>>50954987
>>50954992
Well I'd say that the ones that don't change your species don't do much. The others probably do? Just fanwank. Same thing I told someone about Omnitrix forms earlier.
>>
>>50954948
I really hope you didn't expect him to stop because of this.
>>
>>50954962
Yes and No, depends I think Kuuga and Agito actually change your body but other riders like Ixa or Fourze have a Power Suit of sorts, while Double essentially creates a shell of the type of Memory you're using, or Cybernetics like Rider 1 and 2. Then there's Lazer but he's dead
>>
>>50954964
...oh
I derped.
Then, you'd be able to probably have it in the 'front' and add it?
>>
>>50955009
Report. And. Ignore. Look at the previous reply; he's blatently trying to play both sides. HIs comments and activities on christmas confirm he's just trying to destroy all the CYOA communities.
>>
>>50955003
Huh. Hadn't even considered that. Maybe?

It would just boost your abilities somewhat if it did. Maybe treat it as being half way between the rank you bought it at and the next one, but without any extra abilities?

Just a suggestion. I don't like to rule on that type of stuff, I'd prefer just letting people come up with what they think is most interesting.
>>
>>50954948
Oh, hey. While you're here, what would you say happens if you import a "transitional" armor into a biosuit?
>>
>>50954139
Infinite chain + roll chain could probably get some funny shit
>>
>>50955058
Is there anything higher than Omega?
>>
>>50955079
Well the actual rating system was barely mentioned din the movies. In the comics, it varies. Some writers show "beyond Omega" mutants, but generally Omega his just supposed to be "haha, I don't even know anymore. Fuck this shit."
>>
>>50955058
Question, Primordial makes you the Captain America of your species, correct? Does this affect things like Angels (who are metaphysical beings) and machine races (like Roidmudes)? Would it stack with a perk that makes you the peak of your species, making you the Captain America to the peak's normal human?
>>
>>50955125
>metaphysical beings
>robots

Aren't two of its accompanying races literally a ghost and a flesh-golem?
>>
>>50955125
>Does this affect things like Angels (who are metaphysical beings)
Yeah.

>and machine races (like Roidmudes)?
Sure.

>>50955144
Yep.
>>
Is there a perk that would help me recreate this?
>>
>>50955150
Yes, and I will tell you. It's
>>
>>50955150
forgot link https://youtu.be/_-MG4ejYe94
>>
>>50955150
>pic?

Complete undetectability? True Stealth.
>>
>>50955144
Well yeah, but Angels are a whole different beast compared to ghosts, and there's a difference between flesh-golems and robots. Not that it really matters considering this >>50955148.

Good lord, combine this with the Roidmude capstones and you have some serious shenanigans.
>>
>>50955125
>Would it stack with a perk that makes you the peak of your species, making you the Captain America to the peak's normal human?
Missed this. Sorry. Need sleep.

No. It just puts you at the peak. If you're already there, it won't do anything.

Though whether whatever other perk youre using might stack on top of it instead. I dunno.
>>
>>50955178
>If you're already there, it won't do anything.
Well that's not true exactly, it'll also reduce weaknesses like Kryptonite or sunlight to vampires.
>>
>>50955189
By how much does it reduce those weaknesses, exactly?
>>
>>50955125
The very first thing that popped into my head when people started pointing this part of the perk out was me wondering how to make a /pol/ joke. Something something human altforms.

Dammit I've been here way too long.
>>
>>50955178
>>50955189
Oh, okay, that's still pretty cool. Thanks CJ.

>>50955197
I mean, you could say the same thing about Super Soldier stuff from any of the Marvel jumps.
>>
File: 1351997-cellperfectreturnsnv.png (332KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1351997-cellperfectreturnsnv.png
332KB, 640x480px
>>50955169
> "I am the ultimate evolution of the primordial being! The pinnacle of the very best traits of everything! PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!"
>>
File: tmp_26088-B8bWcdql908171502.jpg (102KB, 640x491px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_26088-B8bWcdql908171502.jpg
102KB, 640x491px
>>50955197
Obligatory.
>>
Do Roidmudes still have flesh, or are they more like living holograms?
>>
>>50955222
Well, they're robots, so they're probably made of metal. Judging by the jump though, they can take digital form.
>>
>>50955196
Something like from burning in sunlight immediately to the equivalent of being a pale-ass white dude. You probably don't want to try sunbathing, but a walk down the street ain't going to kill you.

>>50955197
I'm waiting, anon.

>>50955207
Sure thing.
>>
>>50955222

The Bugster are more data-like, they're solid enough to attack with the Rider stuff (We don't see anyone attempt to fight one with a mundane weaponry but knowing Rider it usually won't end well. The only monsters that seemed to be taken down by non-rider means were Gurongi and even that was only after finding the nerve breakers) but otherwise appear to be 'incomplete' beings whatever that implies.
>>
>>50955222
Roidmudes are some sort of weird mimetic shapeshifting alloy that can turn into living data. They're somewhere between biology and machinery, with the ability to turn into energy. It is possible to poison them, that's how Proto-Zero got brainwashed into being Machin Chaser, but that was with a poison generated by another Roidmude. But for the most part, a Roidmude's body is just something they wear. The actual Roidmude is their registration number. No, really. If you kill one, a little holographic 099 or 056 or whatever pops out of their corpse. If you don't destroy that (which takes advanced weaponry that the Proto-Drive system didn't have, thus Chase's defeat during the first attempt at Global Freeze), the Roidmude eventually builds itself a new body.
>>
>>50955150
>>50955156
>>50955164
I was reffering to this scene >>50955160
>>
Yo. Trying to get some discussion going, how do these sound for the 'OC' Gashats accessible from the collectibles list in NH3?

'PHANTASM TOURNAMENT' GASHAT:
Monster Gamer
Environmental Object / Power-Up Breakables: Floating Rubies
Level 1: Equipped with only the Gashacon Hook on a long golden rope, the Monster Gamer "Kamen Rider Keeper" is one of the weaker Gamer Riders - although their mobility is unchallenged in this form due to the ease of use of the Hook. What's big about this is that the Monster Gamer has an interaction with 'Stage Select' - each stage has a unique selection of five "Phantasms," or pseudo-Bugsters, that start Wild and will attack any individual in the Stage, the Rider not exempt.

Level 2: The Gashacon Hook doubles back upon itself, becoming the closed Gashacon Lasso. The Rider - now more humanoid-looking and resembling the other Gamer Riders (although the suit & pattern more evocative of a shaman of olden times).
Here, the Gashacon Lasso now shows it's use - with this, the Monster Gamer can attempt to lasso and wrangle one of the five Phantasms in the stage. If the Lasso is around a Phantasm's head or body and the A & B buttons are pressed, the Phantasm is "tamed," gaining a small harness with KR Keeper's colors. With this, the Monster Gamer can tame all five Monsters within a stage and use them against his opponents.
While the Monster Gamer can tame all five, only one can be stored within his suit's "Phantasm Seal" - located just under the Gamer Rider's chestplate. A large blue gemstone that a "prime" Phantasm / Bugster is sealed within, and brought out for combat whenever Level 2 is activated. When a pseudo-Bugster is designated as "prime," KR Keeper can subsequently improve them via allowing the beast to feed on other pseudo-Bugsters / Phantasms, actual Bugsters, and power-ups - increasing it's power up to a maximum cap (from Gamer Driver-derived sources) of Graphite pre-Dragon Knight Hunter.

Level 3 next post.
>>
>>50955621
Level 3:
'CRIME TIME CITY NIGHT' GASHAT:
Roaming Gamer
The Roaming Gamer construct is summoned shortly after activation of this Gashat, appearing like a tiny robotic police officer. The Gamer subsequently disassembles - manifesting as armor on KR Keeper that is navy blue and makes the shamanistic-looking Rider appear to be wearing an officer uniform - complete with hat and badge.

Were the Gamer Driver independent, at this point the prime Bugster would undergo a change - becoming a vehicle that KR Keeper would subsequently begin driving. The vehicle is built for ramming tactics and tight drifting, making Vehicular Manslaughter the Rider's choice for defeating Bugsters. Any power-ups picked up during this time that The Roaming Monster Gamer is driving also affect the car, and the Phantasm's abilities can be controlled from the car's dashboard.
As a result of being conglomerated within the greater Kamen Rider Shoujo / Promethium Driver / Fucking Disaster, activation of Level 3 instead summons The Car / The J-Doron / 'Sasha' to the field, whereupon the Phantasm dissipates into a cloud of data that re-coalesces over the vehicle, merging with it to become a Bugster-Doron.
>>
>>50955621
>>50955626
They sound cool. However, where do you insert your Gasshat on the Gashacon Lasso for purposes of finishers? Is there a handle with a slot on it, somewhere?
>>
>>50955653
I...

Completely forgot to take into account Finishers.

Oops. Thank you anon. I imagine the Lasso has a strap around the belt which could be a good spot to plug the Gashats into, with the Finisher itself carried out by any tamed Phantasms / pseudo-Bugsters.
>>
Jump # 151 Fallen London
Starting location: Veilgarden
Background: Charmer (0)
Qualities:
*Persuasive – For all Seasons (250, Discount)
Ambition: Ambition of Glory
Dreams: Dream of Praise
Jobs:
* Expert Artist – Virtuoso (100, Discount)
*Master Socialite (250, Discount)
Equipment:
*Timekeeper’s Candle (0)
*Bag of fresh peppermints (0)
Connections:
*Bohemians (0)
*Society (0)
Companions (+100)
*Fellow Boarders (300)
A sudden wash of daylight
*Light of the empire (200)

(I hope I did this right; I played this game for a couple weeks so… not much idea what I am doing.)
Ah back again. I didn’t have all that much time to explore the wonders of this city when I was a boat captain on the Zee. Valegarden was nice at first but really as much as they loved art, the gossiping, backstabbing and cattiness that went with the social side of things got old quick. the time I was utterly sick of it I was preforming regularly for the duchess and even a few times for the empress.
I took a “vacation.” And wound up helping a constable apprehend the cheery man who turned out to be her father.

After that I helped some drug addled detective kick his addiction so he could actually work. Speaking of addiction… Snowflame tried to introduce London to the glories of Cocaine. It turns out they liked it and it became a fairly popular drug… and an illegal one. So I wound up on the outs with law enforcement and with a marred reputation by association. However I got a chance to explore some of the more illicit parts of the city.
It took a bit to patch up my reputation; thankfully I still had friends and enough money by then to buy more. All in all it was an interesting 10 years.
>>
>>50955669
Alright, that makes sense. I think that could be pretty cool. It would drive the fandom crazy, probably, trying to figure out all the possible finishers you could do with all your Phantasms in every stage of development. And who doesn't like to frustrate the fandom by hinting at but never using all of your finishers? I'm looking at you, Drive.

My own Gasshats I think I've said before, though they were just me making an imitation before the Neo-Heisei jump was made with Ex-Aid stuff available. Level 1 and 2 are Craft Gamer, using the Gashacon Pick to chip away matter in perfect cubic chunks that I can rearrange at will into simple constructs. The Pick can also, by pressing the B button, do this sort of fold-together-and-flip-around move to combine the pickaxe heads into a spear blade. That's heavily used in my Level 3 form, using the Space Gamer, which grants me rocket-boosted agility and the ability to use my harvested resources to make funnel-like laser drones. I still need to come up with good names for the two games. As for finishers, Craft Critical Strike is just a standard Rider Kick with an aura of voxels surrounding my foot, while Craft Critical Finish works with the Gashacon Pick to trap the enemy in a cage of material before slamming a heavy weight down on them. Space Critical Strike is a charged blast from my laser drones, while Space Critical Finish has the drones combine with the Gashacon Spear to make a big laser-edged, rocket-boosted lance that I throw at the enemy.
>>
>>50955730
Ah right, I saw your posts before! Was pretty snazzy.

... Man. Combining your Driver with a Fourze Driver and snagging the Cosmic States + the rocket sword would work with the Space Criticals so well.
>>
>>50955799
It would, wouldn't it? I didn't even think of that. Oh, that's tempting. But there are so many other things I want in that jump, not sure I can afford the Fourze Driver and Cosmic Switch.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>50951899
what do you think a GBE is?
>>
Val if you are here. How is going F/SN ? And could you post wip ?
>>
>>50955831
Nowhere close to nukes that destroy entire continents.
>>
>>50955831
A lot weaker than the Brahmashirsha Astra. "Handheld super nuke" is a major understatement to describe that thing.
>>
>>50955841
>>50955845
Have you read Blame!? There's a reason the GBE is the gold standard of fuck your durability, it may cause less collateral but a GBE has power far in excess of a continent buster.
>>
>>50955841
>>50955845
Also Brahmastra
is available in Senki Zesshou Symphogear jump and is explicitly a handheld nuke
>>
>>50955857
GBE probably puts more damage to the area it hits but overall it can't possibly be on the level of a continent buster.
>>
>>50955857
Have you read the Bhagavad Ghita? The Brahmastra starts off as a continent-buster. The Brahamashirsha Astra, it's upgraded form, is a world-destroyer. And the Brahmanda Astra, the ultimate technique, can destroy the full span of kalpa if used properly. Kalpa is the Hindu term for the multiverse. Brahma don't fuck around when he invents divine weapons. And the Brahmastra and its upgrades can be wielded with just as much finesse as the GBE, concentrating that power into a penetrating shot instead of mass destruction. Seriously, don't fuck with Hindu gods. They invented shonen escalation three thousand years before Japanese manga ever got to it.

>>50955868
Oh, you mean the thing that's just named after it and is really a piece of ancient hypertech from a lost civilization and not the manifest power of Brahma, meaning it's nowhere nearly as powerful?
>>
>>50955879
If you pointed it straight down it and fired it would put a sizable hole all the way through the earth and keep going.
>>
>>50955857
Durability and destruction are two different things. The GBE specializes in localized damage whereas a continent busting nuke is going to be doing a lot more damage over a larger area.

The fact that people even bring up the GBE to compare against a nuke is a sign they've never read Blame! considering the L9 Mass GBE used in there is far stronger in both range and destructive potential.
>>
>>50955835
Right now? There's only 5 boosted capstones left to do and the last 3 True Magics to describe and then it should be ready to be formatted in Word and posted in thread for review.

Not going to post a WIP since all the new stuff is stuff that is still going to need to be balanced up or down, especially the boosted capstones, and it'd be a bother to show them off before then.
>>
>>50955868
You're as impossibly stupid as ever I see.
>>
>>50955969
Is it even possible to describe those True Magics? Because it's really only two of the five that we know what they do, with a third that we have a vague sense of.
>>
>>50955974
We know literally shit all about first and fourth.
Kaleidoscope is never spelled out but you can extrapolate the limits and functions of it pretty easily. Third is pretty well explained in Apoc and Heavens Feel. Fifth has visual novel about it.
>>
>>50955974
The First is simple enough to describe, since the heavily implied function is straightforward. The Fourth is one I needed to make up (Fuck the idea of OC Magics I need to rule on in the face) but it should fit as a Magic and it's basically just one of the common fan theories anyway.The Third is probably easy too, since it's effects are relatively simple to understand and explain.

It's actually the ones we have the most info on, 2 and 5, that are the most trouble. They're not exactly easy to fit all the important details into one or two paragraphs and they're pretty confusing even to me sometimes.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50955680
>cocaine

Actually they already use laudanum regularly as a medicine, unless it was special comic book science cocaine cut with chemical X or something. The only reason i could imagine you getting blacklisted is if Mr. Wines interpreted cocaine as an aggressive takeover by Mr. Spices and framed you to push back his influence over Parabola.

The rest sounds about right for the average notable Londoner though. It sounds like you may have become something of a celebrity in cat politics too, since the Duchess as an immortal Egyptian princess who is highly implied to be held hostage for playing a part in screwing over the Bazaar in a bargain, trapping it without being able to harvest her kingdom for thousands of years is quite influential among London's talking cats.

>>50951899
>>50955880

Oh geeze, didn't see this until now.

But yeah, it's one of the few mythologies out there where its' Fate counterparts are hilariously underpowered by comparison. Even the Grand Order ones.

>>50955993
Hmm, that reminds me-ages ago I remember reading on the wiki about how the 2nd and 5th are apparently stronger magics than the others because they were taken directly from the Root, whilst the others were devised as a method to reach it.

Is there anything to substantiate those claims, or is it more uncited fan wankery that got snuck into the wiki?
>>
>>50955993
My personal headcanon concerning the 4th True Magic is that it's Oblivion. As in the concept of nonexistence.
It would work like the polar opposite of the 1st (which is creation from nothing) by being 'bring something to nothing'. And that effect is the reason why nobody knows anything about it, because it's wielder may have retconned knowledge of it (or even him/herself) out of existence or something.
>>
File: q435.jpg (179KB, 580x610px) Image search: [Google]
q435.jpg
179KB, 580x610px
>>50956027
Erm, if I recall, the 2nd was actually one of those devised as a way to reach the Root. Bit vague on that so who knows. Either way, I don't believe any of the magics are innately stronger because of how they were gained but some are definitely stronger then others.

What the first is implied to be and the 2nd Magic can generally accomplish most of the stuff the other Magics can through some means, I believe it's explicitly said at one point that the 2nd Magic can time travel despite that being the 5th's thing as long as Nasu is just bullshitting with the "Oh no it can't juuuuust be time travel" comment from Touko. So yeah, dunno about ow they're gained influencing power but I definitely agree with some being broader or stronger then others which is just fun as hell to balance

>>50956046
Basically word for word what I went with anon, right down to the implication of why no one says anything more then acknowledge that it exists.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>50956027
Howdy Garlock! Got a question for you. Is there any perk that can outright change a settings narritive? Me and some of the others in IRC have been talking Jumper Shop about Ravenloft and a statement I have no idea about has come up. The example is Beelzebub's Let's Go at My Pace but are there others that can make Ravenloft a better place.
>>
>>50956051
>the last spoiler
>MFW
Welp, didn't expect that one. Sometime I just have random bursts of inspiration out of nowhere.
Also, do you mind if I run an idea for a Reality Marble by you sometimes?
>>
>>50956052
Not Garlock, but I can answer this one! Check out Cerberus Jumper, from Kingdom Hearts. It works fairly slowly, but it can change the tone of a world.
>>
>>50956065
Sure, anytime you feel like it. I'm not always on so it might take me a couple hours to get back to you when I've been asleep but I'm always willing to answer any questions or ideas.
>>
>>50956051
The point Touko makes is time travel is something the 2nd does so it can't be what the fifth does. And she's right the fifth is some weird as fuck timeline shit.
>>
>>50956099
Yeah, but until new info comes out on that, which I really doubt considering how little True Magic has mattered for a while, I'm pretty much just going with the idea that the 5th is just more focused on time travel and thus takes way less to master then using the 2nd for it.
>>
>>50956075
Nice, thanks.
So I was thinking about some of the metaphysics of my chain and how non-drop-in backgrounds works. I eventually decided on a metaphor, that my 'soul' wasn't a single entity but more like a conglomerate of parts brought together, like how the trunk, branches and leaves of a tree all different things from each other yet the result of bringing these things together is an entity called 'tree'.
It ties in with how origins works, by 'budding' a new 'leaf' into a universe that will grow into the chosen origin then awakening the entire 'tree' when I begin a jump.
So I thought "My soul is a tree that sprout into multiple worlds" and the two things that immediately jumped into my mind were 'Yggdrasil' and 'Reality Marble'.
It just seems like a neat concept to base a RM on, but I don't have much ideas on what it would actually do.
>>
>>50952112
What's that pic supposed to represent..? Is that Mohamed giving Aisha a facial to celebrate 9/11?
>>
>>50956106
that or they do it by different methods. Maybe fifth bumps back in a timeline while the 2nd switches to a parallel one.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50956052
Well >>50956071 is definitely correct, and I think Evangelion has a similar capstone in its' drop-in perk tree. Persona also has Rumormonger to go about it in a roundabout way by manipulating the collective unconsciousness, while if you had both The Magic Found In Stories from Innstrad, a lot of magic boosters as well as Talecrafting from Changeling you might be able to do something similar if you envoke the right tales at the right times and places-

>spoiler

-oof. Okay yeah, you're. You're gonna need to break out the big guns if you're taking THAT on rather than an individual perk or two. Things like:

-Shinmaic Circle Oneiromancies from Exalted, which can be harvested from successful Quests against the most powerful of the Unshaped. As everything in the Wyld is chaotic narrative, the most powerful of spells there are effectively singularities of narrative which influence the primordial substrate from which the, er, Primordials arose-and while gamewise they simply mutate you a lot, lorewise they're essentially plot devices for the ST to manage. You probably want a LOT of them if you want to turn Ravenloft around.

-The Dreamstone from Justice League Dark: An artifact secured by the US government. No word on whether it's Dream's personal deposit of power, but in the hands of a punk sorceror it did start summoning dreams into reality.

>>50956051
Ah, right. Been a while. My condolences
>>
File: 0235.jpg (384KB, 600x746px) Image search: [Google]
0235.jpg
384KB, 600x746px
>>50956108
Uh. It does seem neat but it's also extremely vague. I suppose you'd be looking for some sort of effect that increases or changes based on the world you are in/how many worlds you have been to/worlds you have been to in the past?

Summoning terrain based on previous worlds, allies or friends you've made in these worlds, past versions of yourself, abilities or creatures or items that fit some sort of theme or genre each world has or maybe something else. It could be cool but there's not too much I can help with without a solid idea on what it is you want.

>>50956126
Probably. Does seem like the 2nd doesn't have the 5ths horrible, horrible flaw.
>>
>>50956134
>Summoning terrain based on previous worlds, allies or friends you've made in these worlds, past versions of yourself, abilities or creatures or items that fit some sort of theme or genre each world has
...Do we have a telepathic link or something? Because that's almost verbatim what I was thinking of.
Like, each world I've been to / will go to would be some kind of self-contained 'bubble' which I could 'tap' for some kind of effect, like summoning some kind of creature I've defeated, projecting weapons I've wielded, some kind of resistance to mind-affecting effects because you'd need to affect all the minds contained in it at the same time, etc...
>>
Is there a way I can get a gif for the scene where Angelica Ainsworth uses Flash Air to speed up her Gate of Babalon to WTF levels of speed like in this scene https://youtu.be/2h-uu1EXbrk?t=5m36s but just the part were she's sitting there and the swords are falling? Cause I want a new Thinking With Portals Gif.

>>50956134
Also how much of Magecraft would I need to do the above act.
>>
>>50956168
>Also how much of Magecraft would I need to do the above act.
Like as in as a Servant with the Personal Skill Magecraft
>>
File: Raaawr.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Raaawr.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>50956164
Not going to be all of those effects. When I said terrain I meant more being able to change your arena summon to terrains based on any of your past jumps, with you being able to enact some sort of control over the environment it's based on. So like being able to switch from Mount Doom to the Death Star's Bridge to some other location, with you being able to control whatever machinery/magical effects/environment is in these iconic places, though since it is an RM it's just a magical recreation of a section of those locations and any effects would be limited by the rank of your RM.

>>50956168
>>50956174
I think that is possibly the worst reaction video I've ever seen. Some dead eyed guy staring straight at you for 7 minutes while mumbling incoherently and getting almost everything wrong

As for the rank in Magecraft needed to do that...I honestly don't know. I'd imagine Magecraft gives pretty good skill in whatever your focusing it on so...B focused on Alchemy or C focused on Flash Air maybe?
>>
>>50956114
Yes and no. It's from a porn game, Aisha and Mohamed are giving each other a naughty look because they're excited about consummating their wedding. Your PC gets involved in a threesome because they mistake you for Jibril, so Aisha blows you while she rides Mohamed.
>>
>>50956242
Thanks. That was certainly illuminating.
And the Twin Towers are in the background because...?
>>
>>50956250
It's a humorous photoshop of a CG from the game. The Twin Towers don't show up in the game.
>>
>>50956233
>Spoiler
Agreed.
>Magecraft
I don't think that's not how that personal skill works Valeria.
>>
>>50951468
What was your longest year, /jc/?
>>
>>50956265
That one I spent on Eris.
>>
>>50956254
It's not exactly a Skill that gives much information,so I'm choosing to go with the interpretation that lets people focus on the thing they want to get better at that then just becoming less good all rounders, which they can still do but it's not as good as specialising.

If you have info it doesn't share then by all means tell me.
>>
>>50956265
the last year I spent In the moral hero gauntlet,old is not fun when you're used to getting a new body every decade or so
>>
>>50956272
Right, found this on the Type Moon Wiki http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_Skill#Personal_Skills :
Magecraft
Magecraft (魔術, Majutsu?) is knowledge about modern Thaumaturgy.

B: ( Fionn mac Cumhaill, EMIYA (Assassin))
C-: (EMIYA, EMIYA (Archer, Extra)) Capable of using orthodox Thaumaturgy. EMIYA rank in using Projection Magic when the target falls under the category of "sword" is A+.

Using the above we can learn that it is general knowledge because EMIYA's specialization is ranked up in particular.
>>
>>50956290
Yes, that's what I meant. You get a certain rank of knowledge, but also a specialisation which is better, like EMIYA does. It's just less confusing then the "You're C rank but here you're A+ rank".

Sorry if it wasn't clear that way, I've read through the skill list enough times that I forget other people don't have most of it memorised so I may have assumed the general knowledge you get at each rank was assumed by others.
>>
>>50956265
During my Horror Movies jump. Had to spend most of the decade hiding in the Warehouse. The 7th or 8th years were pretty darn boring.
>>
>>50956233
Yeah, I'd didn't really mean all those effects at the same time, I meant more like having to 'tap' a bubble for an effect, and the power/breadth/depth of those effects depend on my RM rank, with higher rank allowing to either tap more powerful effects, tap more effects from a single bubble at the same time or even 'tapping' several bubbles at once.
>>
>>50956309
Okay so in >>50956233 you said that a B Focus on Alchemy or C in Flash Air. How do I work a focus like that into my build if I wanted to? Do I buy Magecraft twice or what?
>>
>>50956330
No, I meant you wouldn't be able to do more then one of those effects overall. Otherwise it's like you're getting 2+ full power Reality Marbles that you can swap between for the price of one.
>>
>>50956339
Hmm, didn't see it that way at first so fair enough.
So it'd keep the core part of 'tapping' from different worlds/genres but only have a single effect (like summoning beasts, using the environment or projecting objects) from it?
Would that be fine or do I need to change somethig else?
>>
>>50956337
You just buy Magecraft at whatever rank you want, which is the general knowledge in magecraft and say you specialise in some specific field, which is several ranks higher.

I don't believe it's really going to offer terribly much more then buying things through the main jump (Since most of Emiya's projection stuff comes from his RM anyway) and you need C rank to even use it, so it's probably one of the lower powered Skills.

>>50956368
It'd have a single effect overall. Like you could summon different kinds of beasts depending on the world you tapped, but that's it. Or you could summon different sorts of weapons, but that's it.
>>
>>50956392
Yeah, pretty much what I was trying to say, sorry for being unclear.
Now, I just need to choose what the 'overall effect' will be...
>>
>>50956392
Okay then so so being an A Rank in Magecraft, as in all Orthodox Modern Magecraft, would be a damn good idea right?
Let me explain what I mean if A+ Projection alone is creating Mystic Codes (Not saying Noble Phantasms since that's part of UBW) of a high grade with the common Graduation Air, Flash Air allowing you to play some serious hell with portals, Alchemy making some neat stuff, and Reinforcement making some seriously damaging blows possible all of that being basic stuff taken to the Nth so basically, treating C as the new E, you'd be 30 times the peak human Mage at Magecraft in general.
>>
I'm looking for a Perk that makes you a noble of royal blood in every subsequent jump.

I'm sure I saw it somewhere...
>>
>>50956473
Maybe in one of the Fire Emblem jumps?
>>
The Extra Room from the Franken Fran jump lists itself as free with a 100cp option for another room. would I give every one of my companions the room or is it something only I can take?
>>
>>50956473
Spice and Wolf?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>50956473
Prince in Exile from A Song of Ice and Fire, I think?
>>
>>50956444
No. C rank is being capable of modern magecraft at all. That's why I said it was almost certainly one of the weakest skills. As the BIG BOLD LETTERS NEAR THE FRONT OF THE SUPPLEMENT describe, that x human peak level is only for stats, not skills.

Look, that specialisation thing was stupid and doesn't fit the other magic options. Ignore me there and the bit about somehow being a higher rank in one thing. It makes no sense at all for EMIYA given his entire thing with projection is just an extension of the RM he has, so assume it's Nasu being inconsistent. If you really need to, assume it's just a fluff skill he gets because of his RM, rather then an actual skill. Buying Magecraft ranks gives skill in all areas of magecraft, like any other magic Skill, but as the ranks state, you're not getting much. At A+ rank you're probably the equal of any adult, above average Magus in any area of Magecraft that doesn't require specific traits or bloodlines or whatever.

>>50956473
Mount and Blade I believe has what you're looking for, though it's a legitimate claim on any throne rather then explicitly royal blood.
>>
>>50951899
Oh, and everything is canon. So every little village can have a god who is stronger than the original Azathoth.

And infinite multiverses are part of the myths.
>>
>>50956496
>At A+ rank you're probably the equal of any adult, above average Magus in any area of Magecraft that doesn't require specific traits or bloodlines or whatever.
I have to disagree because Fionn was said to be "unparalleled under the heavens", which here I take to mean he was among the best of the best a master of the craft, and he was only Rank B in Magecraft. A world class mage who is good at everything not specialized would be Rank B I think where A would be a person like Shioru who as take Projection and Structural Analysis to the point of Tracing, which is it's own thing independent of UBW BTW, but in all of the 'common' spells. Basically Rin might be C if Shirou, outside his very specif specialization, is a C- as you've said + and - Mean Things.
>>
>>50956488
Right! Royal Title gives you noble status in every jump if you want.

>>50956490
That works! Prince in Exile - You're welcomed as a prince/ss from a foreign land everywhere you go.
>>
>>50954150
>>50954231
>Er. Fluffwise they're an entirely new thing with no precedent so you'd be pioneering an entirely new way of doing things, but mechanically nothing says they take any longer to learn than any other kind of Charm.
>A definite fanwank something option. I guess maybe guesstimate based on how similar the charms you're drawing on and the respective yozis' themes are?
Uh, Garlock/ASA... Heretical Charms DO take longer to learn than normal Charms.

It's in a Broken Winged Crane Sidebar. They take (min. Essence) weeks, instead of days.
>>
>>50956535
Well, you can say that but I'm looking at the rank description that seems to directly contradict all that. The difference between Shirou and Rin is certainly far too great to be just a single - of difference.

I also think it's a bit disingenuous to try and take that 'unparalleled under the heavens' remark as applying just to magecraft when it clearly isn't, as Fionn seeems almost entirely focused on his Lancer role not his potential caster one, and even if it was referring just to his magic it's only something that 'he was said' to be, not a certain fact. It's certainly not true, given the number of other heroes greater then him.

I'm much more agreeable to the notion that Fionn simply has seriously reduced Magecraft ranks from what he is meant to have because he is in the Lancer role. It's happened before with Servants and means Fionn can still be a masterful mage in his original hero form whilst also keeping true to the one rank description we have that reflects EMIYAs skill in magecraft.
>>
>>50956606
How about this to help convenience you: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Parameter_Rules
>Magecraft: The amount of power that goes into a spell decides its rank, mitigated by abilities like Magic Resistance. A rank magecraft is already on the level of High-Thaumaturgy, and Magecraft of A+ rank is said to be almost at the level of Magic.
>>
>>50956643
Going from this where a Reality Marble Unlimited Blade Works, is a type of Magecraft that said to be almost on the level of true magic.
>>
>>50956600
That's only a bit longer than it takes to invent a new charm in the first place, though, so it's not so bad. Five times normal time (remember, Creation's weeks are only five days) as opposed to four times normal time.
>>
>>50956643
And this ranking would also mean Rin is capable of spells on the level of high thaumaturgy, given she harmed Heracles with an A rank spell or higher. It circles back around to inconsistencies, only this time it's with one of Nasu's favourite phrases "It's almost on the level of Magic!" despite that making little sense as Magic is a type rather then power level.

Regardless, it is something to think about, now that there's enough to go either way on. I'll have a think for a bit on what I'm going to go with so I'll be back to you in 10-30 minutes.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>50956674
...I'm pretty sure Creation's weeks are 7 days. Five days for the Maidens and two for the Sun and Moon.

It's weeks of 7 days, with 4 of them in one lunar month of 28 days, with 15 months in a year for 420 days total. Plus Calibration.

So, 7 times instead of 4 times normal. A little less than twice as long.
>>
>>50956713
>she harmed Heracles with an A rank spell or higher.
Yeah, but it's not like that was one of her "normal" spells. It's not really something she could do on-demand.
>>
>>50956713
>And this ranking would also mean Rin is capable of spells on the level of high thaumaturgy, given she harmed Heracles with an A rank spell or higher.
Isn't it explicitly noted that she used her most powerful gems, ones that she'd been prepping for the Holy Grail War, during that fight?

> I'll have a think for a bit on what I'm going to go with so I'll be back to you in 10-30 minutes.
Okay then Valeria I'll wait for your next reply.

>>50956733
See above, I'm going to go look some stuff up again because speaking at length with a Jumpmaker about something I'm passionate about is awesome.
>>
>>50956732
I remember it being five days a week, five weeks a month, three months a season, five seasons per year, plus Calibration, for a 380 day year. I'm having trouble finding a reference for either system, though, in the books. The table for time progression in the 2nd Edition core supports my version (with weekly being five times the values for daily, and monthly being five times the value of weekly), but that could be for the sake of expedience in calculating.
>>
>>50956106

Isn't the fifth less time travel and more time/event/causality manipulation comparable to treating the timeline like a deck of cards you can freely reshuffle? I mean sure it can probably be use for time travel, but that seems kind of secondary compared to "I am tossing whatever I want to whenever I want. Even the stuff that isn't actually stuff."

>>50956713

Isn't that mostly do to God Hand working on the equivalent of glitch-like video game nonsense, where it only checks the 'level' of the attack in its own category and absolutely nothing else?

Also isn't high thaumaturgy just a fancy term for 'really complicated ritual nonsense'?
>>
>>50956779
>Isn't that mostly do to God Hand working on the equivalent of glitch-like video game nonsense, where it only checks the 'level' of the attack in its own category and absolutely nothing else?
From what I can tell about the entry on Type Moon yeah.
>Also isn't high thaumaturgy just a fancy term for 'really complicated ritual nonsense'?
No that's Formalcraft.
>Powerful sorceries like High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals are ultimately challenges in order to reach the goal called Magic. After a certain point of development, differences between power and even between Magic and Thaumaturgy start to lose their importance in practical terms.
Basically High Thaumaturgy is someone prototyping a new Magic if I'm understanding the above quote correctly.
>>
Happy New Year from Australia, /JC/!
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>50956777
Yeah... Three months in a season, five season per year. I omitted that bit, because it did not seem too relevant.

Hm. I found a reference that support my system in a Sidebar of Books of Sorcery: Roll of Glorious Divinity 2 (I went looking there, because of the Year-and-a-Day demon binding).

>A YEAR AND A DAY
>Creation’s year is 420 days long. Calibration accounts for an additional five days, but those five days fall outside of the year. A demon bound through the Abscissic method serves the sorcerer for 421 days, not 426.

So... I'm guessing the table's simplification is for the sake of expedience in calculating, yes?

This was suprisingly hard to find though. Weird.
>>
>>50956819
Err, from what I understand of it, Formalcraft is more 'Magecraft that use Mana (i.e prana that come from the World) instead of Od (prana that come from the Self)', and is refered to by Magus as 'Thaumaturgy for Dummies'. It require large amount of knowledge and 'ritual nonsense' but standard Magecraft can also have that.
>>
File: 9911.jpg (223KB, 850x755px) Image search: [Google]
9911.jpg
223KB, 850x755px
>>50956742
So, been thinking. I do think that there is more weight to the idea that the C rank description is in error and that the others are closer to the truth. There are inconsistencies but with Nasu there always are and it feels like direct statements and B rank in the Skill implying mastery as opposed to C- only being able to use it gives more evidence then the inconsistencies outweigh. Not all that confident or 100% on it but I'm more on that side then not.

That said, there is something stopping me from being able to decide either way and that's the rest of the ranks above A+. With A+ being described as 'almost like Magic' (Which is stupidly overused Nasu, find something else), it's probably not hard to see what most people are going to assume comes from higher ranks, much less EX. And True Magic is something that is not going to be handed out. Gone into that before so I won't give more detail here but it does raise an additional problem. If Magic is not the end result of EX or whatever rank it is, what is? Is it just A++- "You're even closer to Magic now" A+++- "Man, you're inches away from magic!" EX- "Milimetres man, milimeters!" Which is silly and dumb of course.

So the choices basically come down to three things. That silliness above is the first, second is me going "No EX" and for the A++ and +++ ranks the silliness above. The third option involves having to mess around a bit with how the canon ranks are ordered, moving the effects of each rank up several ranks. This would mean the EX would take the "Your magecraft is almost on the level of Magic" whilst the lower ranks would then go down from there, with something like basic Magus level being E rank or something.

Of course there's the usual foul taste from the supplement again vastly overshadowing the main jump but hey had years to get used to that particular turd on my tongue so no point thinking on it

>>50956866
Yeah, that Happy New Year from the future you slowpokes.
>>
>>50956819

>From what I can tell about the entry on Type Moon yeah.

Which is kind of silly if you think about it.

>No that's Formalcraft

By 'really complicated ritual nonsense' I kind of meant the really big and mostly rather impractical ones.. Basically stuff like Araya's apartment complex and the Holy Grail ritual, where just the set up could take months to years before you can even start it.

Probably a bad choice of words on my part.

>Basically High Thaumaturgy is someone prototyping a new Magic if I'm understanding the above quote correctly.

Isn't that what most magi are allegedly trying to do, but keep delaying do to knowing that trying will make the counter force try to (and probably succeed at) killing them?
>>
>>50956896
I wouldn't say it's the counter force that does that. I doubt most Magi know that even exists given how efficient CGs are at their jobs. I think the reason they're not all doing it is because it's really god damn hard to do, even (And perhaps especially) when working across multiple generations to do so.
>>
>>50956875
Huh, I guess I got confused somewhere along the line. Possibly because it makes no sense. Creation goes by cycles of three and five, not seven. And certainly not four. If they had to have a seven-day week to account for the Unconquered Sun and Luna (which I think is selfish, there's already the tracking the passage of time built right into their natures, let the Maidens have the weeks) then it should be either a 21 or 35 day long month. Four weeks of seven is silly.
>>
>>50956906

It is kind of hard to tell what's common knowledge, and what's 'The main characters are complete weirdos'.

Like for some reason we know that EMIYA knew enough to make a deal with it, but at the same time Araya apparently didn't know Alaya's name.

However I kind of figured that most magi lineages would at least know 'People that try this have a remarkable tendency to end up dead instead of getting anything close to results.'
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>50956866
Howdy TopHatAlthalus and a Happy New Year to you as well!

>>50956875
>Dat Spoiler
It's the small things.

>>50956878
Happening for me tomorrow! Can't wait!

>>50956890
>Dat Spoiler
I can tell you right now Val that when I head into Fate/Stay Jump, or whatever I use as an Intro, my servant is going to be a no-brainer and I'm going to agonize over the choices. Extra is all kinda awesome if I can figure out how to leverage it so that I can learn how to make Moon Cell, Carnival Phantasm is just going to be fun, and I haven't looked at the other but I can assure you that I'm going to have more trouble with the perks and such than the supplement. Nero for life!
>>
If my Goblin Sword imbibed an Elixir of Immortality, would that make it a healing sword, or immune to the ravages of time?
>>
>>50956974
Well, a lot of that can be marked up with that philosophy Rin says Magi live by "A Magus walks with death.". So I don't think most of them mind, at least on an abstract level, that they might die if they take their research to it's final point. I'd imagine a bunch mind a whole lot more when the prospect of death becomes more then just a theoretical future but I don't think the prospect that some might die would deter them.

After all, Zelretch and Aoko both managed it, so it must be possible somehow. At least, that's what I imagine those families must think.
>>
>>50956890
I'm just going to point you at an old thing now: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/41822258/#41825298
Oh how the times have changed.
>>
>>50956975
Carnival Phantasm is Ruki's, it's still very fun. Otherwise thank you for the compliment.
>>
>>50957000
Timmy, don't you have school soon?
>>
>>50957027
I appreciate the sentiment of mocking Timmy, but that joke doesn't work so well on a Saturday. Much less one that's a holiday. No one has school right now.
>>
File: Bitch better step off.jpg (91KB, 590x555px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch better step off.jpg
91KB, 590x555px
>>50957000
You do like trying to put me in a foul mood don't you?

Regardless, I don't care. It's mine. I can do what I want with it. It's my years of effort into maintaining it, my constant research and study to make any judgements or rulings as accurate as I can do for the time, my endless stress over trying make sure I never contradict myself or accidentally start some argument over I say over it, my sleepless nights worrying over what new challenge Nasu will concoct for me to deal with. My desires, wishes and hard work into revamping every single word of it.

It. Is. Mine.

And I will do whatever I want to do with it, whenever I want to do with it.
>>
File: Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png (508KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png
508KB, 800x1296px
>>50957000
Forgot my Name and my Picture, damn it!

>>50957027
Huh so that's what it feels like to be labeled a shitposter for a passing comment... I was just noting how things have changed.
>>
Is there a perk that makes you a good rapper?
>>
>>50956995

True. However I figure it probably gets the ones that are close to end up delaying things do to stuff like "Am I sure I have this ritual planned right? Maybe I should recheck it to make sure I didn't make any mistakes. Do I really want to risk my family's entire work on a miscalculation?'. Followed by them deciding "Meh pass it on to the kid". With the cycle then repeating among the ones that gave a damn about that goal.

Actually I have to wonder why magi don't transfer most of their crest when they get to 'probably going to die soon' age, and then attempt the experiments to reach the Origin.

I mean if it works then hey it worked, and if not they were likely to be dead soon anyway.
>>
File: A Glorious Golden Dick Head.png (199KB, 280x559px) Image search: [Google]
A Glorious Golden Dick Head.png
199KB, 280x559px
>>50957056
Hahahahaha, go ahead Ma'am. I like a woman with spirit! Your rebellious spirit is great to gaze upon! Fight on!

I may be paraphrasing but go for it Saber I'll just be the Glorious Golden Dick Head over here! However it is true you tune has changed from that time.
>>
>>50957098
Yeah, makes sense.

Honestly, that's what I thought happened anyway. Either you get to be a family with a Sorceror or some old fogey who already passed everything on dies.
>>
>>50957075
creative from Youtube potentially
>>
File: 235897.png (126KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
235897.png
126KB, 500x526px
>>50957103
>You've changed
In a way.

I do have to thank you, having an opportunity to finally say that felt pretty good. But seriously, don't do it again. It's a dick move, not one that's very funny, and I doubt many others would appreciate something similar.
>>
>>50957045
Eh, Saturday school is a thing. It is a holiday, though.
>>
Seriously though, Magecraft debate anon, if you're around, I do kinda need an answer sometime on that post above. It'd be way awkward to bring it up myself later.
>>
>>50957075
Musician Jump by Doomaphobe.
Thread posts: 642
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.