[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1256:I am Jumpacus Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 580
Thread images: 75

File: 1483053189525.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1483053189525.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50933902
>>
>>50941974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2sq409UGtY
>>
File: 1482645440721.png (723KB, 480x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1482645440721.png
723KB, 480x1632px
What exploits of yours have become famous not for their greatness, but for their outlandishness, /jc/?
>>
Hey who do we ask about the Type Moon Servant Supplement?
>>
>>50942091
Incarnating the concept of hope to give it a hug.
>>50942097
Val if they're on.
>>
File: 91240.jpg (67KB, 850x557px) Image search: [Google]
91240.jpg
67KB, 850x557px
>>50942097
What do you need?

>>50942101
I'm always on. Always watching.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 121x98px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 121x98px
>>50942108
Well it's nice that such a good and holy man is watching us.
>>
>>50941974
In the Overlord (series) Jump, what are alignments? Only good and evil?
I'm making Custom NPCs and I need to assign them an alignment. Do I just use the classic D&D frame?
>>
>>50942108
Okay so... I wanna try making a Noble Phantasm close to the power shown by Accelerator from a Certain Magical Index. I've done some research and I would like your opinion on how to nerf the one I like the wording of the most to reasonable levels, as it is I don't think it's on the scale but I wanna make it so . http://pastebin.com/wX0qv2zz I don't wanna start anything else, it is from somewhere else and so I won't way where it's from but the wording is solidly where I'd want it. Personally I think that it would be a Marble Phantasm, akin to how Demons do their stuff, or something but I'd like your opinion on this creation and how to click it down to reasonable levels. This assumes a Caster as base but I might make it with a Jumper as a base.
>>
>>50942171
It goes from -500 to +500, 0 being true neutral
>>
>>50942171
It's a good evil scale I believe. Think light side dark side meter from Kotor.
>>
>>50942186
>>50942187
Oh I see. Thank you!
>>
>>50942181
It's...going to need some heavy nerfing to get through for sure. It's certainly not going to be a marble phantasm, since that's quite a different thing to Accel's vectors.

Okay so, going to go over various questions I have as well as things that should be brought down. Aim is going to be getting it to EX rank acceptable levels and if that's too high we can then work down from there.

First off for questions, does this NP come with the inherent ability/intelligence/processing power to use it or must that be attained elsewhere?

Second, is the bit about manipulating attacks that are applied directly to his body an OC addition? As I recall, both from earlier in this paste and personal knowledge, he's not actually immune to things like Voodoo dolls where the damage is just applied directly to his body with the attack being dealt to something else.

Third, is the 'pulling punches' weakness something that, like Accel in show, can be countered or diminished if the user is aware of the attacker trying?

Final question before moving on to the intiial suggestions, is the bit about adjusting to any inexplicable laws in a single instance of encountering it OC or does Accel adjust at that speed? I seem to recall it taking him a fair while instead of being instantly after.

Contd
>>
Has anyone ever made an OC companion in the exact image of an actual preexisting character?
Have either of the two ever come to face to face, and did you try to explain yourself?
How did it go?
>>
>>50942181
So, first of suggestions that I don't need answers to questions for.

It's going to need an upper limit on the level of force and speed it can handle, that's the main thing. This will generally be significantly lower then it's rank, due to the sheer amount of uses it has other then pure damage reflection. If it was just damage reflection it'd be something like Godhand, where the level of nullification is equal to the rank but since it offers so much more then just that, it takes a corresponding big hit.

Second, the ability to adjust to inexplicable things. This is likely to be either removed, massively increased in time or have certain things limited from being adjusted to. If you could eventually adjust to things like conceptual attacks too, there'd be very little that could even harm you. This mostly depends on what the upper limit on the force/speed is set at, since if it's low enough there'd be no real need to say anything beyond "You can't adjust to things without vectors or that are conceptual in nature" and leave it at that.

Finally, range limit on the vectors that can be manipulated would probably also help, though given Accel has never shown the ability to do anything but just draw extra force from something like the earth's rotation, I'm not sure if it's really needed.
>>
>>50942245
Yep. Got awkward when I came to RWBY, Pyrrha was very confused. What can I say, Pyrrha? You're a top-tier waifu design.
>>
>>50937655
You can still do the other prophecies, you just don't get a reward for them. Reason for that is I feel otherwise it'd homogenize people's plan for the jump and turn the jump into a checklist of things to do for various perks and rewards.

There isn't really a limit on gargoyles produced, just you have to animate them each individually. The reward is slightly weird but that was largely because I didn't want it to crossover with the Dawnguard one. I may add something to the reward for Volkihar but I'm not going to remove the requirement for Monster Lord.

Master of the Arcane does allow you to teach that school in other jumps.

Drawback cap will stay at 600 as it always does in my stuff. The jumps I make aren't all that long.

>>50937710
Nope. Making the jump a OTB type deal at this late stage strikes me as a bad idea.
>>
Hey, anybody know what the status on the Stardew Valley jump is? I tried looking for it under WIP in the drive and I couldn't find it.
>>
>>50942241
I wanna thank you for humoring me on this Valeria, first and foremost.

>First off for questions, does this NP come with the inherent ability/intelligence/processing power to use it or must that be attained elsewhere?
I'd assumed that would be linked to one's own intelligence or be a part of the NP itself. Maybe having it linked to the Agi stat so that you have to have the reflexes for it?

>Second, is the bit about manipulating attacks that are applied directly to his body an OC addition?
He can identify things like that if he can figure out the Vector it uses, he did this with a chick who was teleportation shit at him after he figured out how to do the calcs for it on the fly during combat.

>Third, is the 'pulling punches' a weakness something that, like Accel in show, can be countered or diminished if the user is aware of the attacker trying?
This is true. Luck, Agi, Eye of the Mind, and Instinct are the things that might effect it I believe right?

>Final question before moving on to the intiial suggestions, is the bit about adjusting to any inexplicable laws in a single instance of encountering it OC or does Accel adjust at that speed?
I believe that is OC as he was fighting the Teleporter I used in the example above for a bit before figuring it out.

>It's going to need an upper limit on the level of force and speed it can handle, that's the main thing. This will generally be significantly lower then it's rank, due to the sheer amount of uses it has other then pure damage reflection. If it was just damage reflection it'd be something like Godhand, where the level of nullification is equal to the rank but since it offers so much more then just that, it takes a corresponding big hit.
That's fine. Somewhere around E+ to C+ range?

>"You can't adjust to things without vectors or that are conceptual in nature"
I'm fine with this.

>Finally, range limit.
I'm fine with it being self only.
>>
>>50942361
No worries, I'm just happy we can both talk bout it.

>I'd assumed that would be linked to one's own intelligence or be a part of the NP itself. Maybe having it linked to the Agi stat so that you have to have the reflexes for it?
The main issue is that, if it does work like Accel's power, that it requires massive calculation ability so having insufficient intelligence means it doesn't work. Though honestly, I'd just say "Magic!" and assume it works at a base level independent of your own intelligence. Fits better anyway, since it's an NP and not an esper power.

>He can identify things like that if he can figure out the Vector it uses, he did this with a chick who was teleportation shit at him after he figured out how to do the calcs for it on the fly during combat.
Mm, so it works if those attacks originally have a vector before being transported to him but something where only the damage is directly applied to his body, rather then an effect that causes the damage, it won't. Neat, was really just curious about that.

>This is true. Luck, Agi, Eye of the Mind, and Instinct are the things that might effect it I believe right?
I was more asking if you could reduce that weakness of your power by focusing on preventing it, like I believe Accel can. Though you're right about those all being things that would work to warn you in advance, to varying levels.

>I believe that is OC as he was fighting the Teleporter I used in the example above for a bit before figuring it out.
Neato, just curiosity there too.
contd
>>
>>50942091
>pic
Well, I was unsure who to get as a Servant, but now I know.
>>
>>50942361
>That's fine. Somewhere around E+ to C+ range?
If it's EX rank? I'd say...C+ seems good. It's not terribly powerful against high level Servants but you've got a crazy amount of breadth to make up for it, more then I think I've seen in any other NP, and you'll be able to influence the majority of mundane weaponry/attacks that way too, short of seriously heavy bombing. If you're wondering about the sorts of effects you could do with it at that strength level too, probably just work with C+ rank NP's damage as a guide for the amount of damage you could do and you'd probably be able to accomplish any of the more finessey stuff Accel does, barring anything on an atomic level if he got around to that.

>I'm fine with this.
Neat. So just as Accel does, can adjust to any sort of wacky weirdo physics or magic that has vectors, just takes a little time and then you'd be good to go.

>I'm fine with it being self only.
Was meaning more just...no manipulating the earth's rotational vector to crush someone's head on the other side of a city, since you're both technically touching that same field. Either way, touch only works fine by me.

So yeah, that's it at EX rank. Open to discussion if you want to change anything. If you wanna lower the rank/cost more we can keep talking and see about either an overall lowering or sacrificing certain functions to keep the power up or vice versa or whatever you need.
>>
>>50942435
> Fits better anyway, since it's an NP and not an esper power.
Okay then.

>Neat, was really just curious about that.
Yeah I think Gae Bolg would give him a bad day, cause you know. It screws with causality.

>I was more asking if you could reduce that weakness of your power by focusing on preventing it, like I believe Accel can
Oh! I see yeah that would be nice but might be outside the reach of a NP as we can make them in the supplement.

>Though you're right about those all being things that would work to warn you in advance, to varying levels.
Yeah I thought so, like with Assassin (Fake)'s thing it would reduce the effective Rank of the NP or something right?

>Neato, just curiosity there too.
No problem, granted it would be cool but I think it was all Accel's genius levels of calc ability that let him figure it out after he used his field to 'feel' the attacks as they hit him or something like that.

>If it's EX rank? I'd say...C+ seems good.
I didn't wanna shoot too high there cause of the reasons you listed.

>Neat. So just as Accel does, can adjust to any sort of wacky weirdo physics or magic that has vectors, just takes a little time and then you'd be good to go.
Okay.

>Was meaning more just...no manipulating the earth's rotational vector to crush someone's head on the other side of a city, since you're both technically touching that same field.
Okay. If it's reduced to touch only, then can I get it at A+ like it is, with a rank off the C+ strength as well? If not then what do you expect would make it A+? I'm thinking about just taking the EX but reducing it a bit more is fine in my book.
>>
>>50942517
>Oh! I see yeah that would be nice but might be outside the reach of a NP as we can make them in the supplement.
Well, it;s really just an extension of the power as it exists, with you just making sure to stop your power auto screwing you if someone pulls there punches. Either way it should be fine.

>Yeah I thought so, like with Assassin (Fake)'s thing it would reduce the effective Rank of the NP or something right?
Yeah, someone like Kojiro would prevent you from adapting to their attacks since you couldn't remember what they were.

>A+
That's going to be a pretty big drop, since the EX thing was made on the presumption you're range was reduced to touch like that. The way I see EX is basically like adding +++ to an A+++, which is roughly how I try to equal it out in my head. So taking off the equivalent of +++++ is going to drop it pretty hard across the board. If you were keeping everything but strength at the current levels, strength of reflection would probably drop to E+-D. At A+++ you could get it back to D+-C. The rank ups cost so much just because of how much it affects and the fact that it does it automatically as well as manually, since even in Fate, where conceptual stuff gets a lot of prominence, that stuff is still quite rare among Servants.
>>
>>50941974
How do I change a companion's gender?
I need to know for... reasons.
>>
>>50942694
Man, all sorts of ways. Science, magic, reincarnation...really, the question isn't how you change their gender, the question is how you get away with it without them objecting.
>>
>>50942591
That's all cool. Just wanted to know is all. I guess paying for it to be A+++ would be a bit expensive since just pushing it up to EX costs 50 in comparison to the 300 I'd spend on the +++. I may still do it, as if My One True Road is A+++ from the freebie C that'll only be 400 cp spent on NP if I don't nab half off (Rider or Jumper Choice) to make it 200 right? That'll leave room for that sweet Item Creation EX...
>>
>>50942694
Import them into Ranma and roll or pick the Girl/Boy spring (50cp per companion).
Steal/copy the Locking Ladle if you don't want them able to switch for some reason.
>>
>>50942694
just pay the 50CP during import
>>50942718
say it's for THE MISSION
>>
>>50942694
Magic is probably the easiest, there is also that one perk from Unholy Heights, and there is also the option of just having that as your Rainmaker power in PS238.
>>
>>50942694
Import in Jurassic park, give them Life Finds a Way
>>
>>50942724
Yeah, it should be 200cp with the freebie and discount.
>>
>>50942725
also Barrel of Jusenkyo Water
>>
>>50942725
>>50942789
>Jusenkyo Water
...Is it bad I use that stuff as my main waterbending weapon?
>>
>>50942807
You cray cray. How do your enemies react?
>>
>>50942807
Better than the guy who uses Dip from Who Framed Rodger Rabbit.
>>
>>50942807
I'd say it's hilarious.
Your enemies may have a different opinion. But they're your enemies, so who cares about their opinion?
>>
File: ranma.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ranma.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>50942817
Shock and anger mostly. You also get the occasional weirdo who likes it for a variety of reasons.

It probably doesn't help I bought three different Barrels (Girl, Cat, Piglet) and switch it up whenever I feel like.

>>50942824
>>50942834
That's true, yeah.
>>
>>50942871
>genderbend your enemy
>use your charisma and harem perks to seduce him
>turn him into your new waifu
I need to do this
>>
File: Akkadian-Pictures.jpg (47KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Akkadian-Pictures.jpg
47KB, 500x333px
Jump: OWoD Mummy: The Resurrection (Preliminary build)

Random start date (3500 BC to 1 AD): 2378 BC
Starting location: Akkadian Empire in the reign of Sargon the First

Background: Drop In, Shemsu-Heru Mummy type

Perks (Total 1500cp):
Mythologist
Friend of the Dark
To Travel the Byways
Arcane
Depths of Power
Relic Magic
Thantology
Bloodline of Osiris

Drawbacks (+500cp)
Prequel/Sequel
Offensive to Animals
Enemy of Set
Came Back Wrong

Well, fuck. I pulled out a Call of Cthulhu book with a highly extensive insanity chart and made a series of awful rolls for "Came Back Wrong". I'm afflicted with "Paralysis Somatoform Disorder (both legs)", so I guess it's time to get servants to carry me everywhere and levitate when nobody's looking. Or install robot spider legs. Same diff.
Internets dice are bullshit.

I guess the main objectives here are to ally with the other ancient supernatural types and crush Set's cult and any snarky vampires that won't bend knee wherever I find them, while bullying other mummies for their magic. May even set up a vampire bloodline of my own to play both sides of the war.
I suppose I should probably set up a dynasty and eternal kingdom while I'm here. When I finally jump WOD: Mortals, there is going to be a /lot/ of weird shit happening by the time I get there.
>>
>>50942965
Goddamn it, misread my start date. I'm 44 years early for Sargon's reign.
>>
>>50942929
Head to Shaman King first and take "Why Can't We Be Friends?". It's a little expensive, but it's a great all around befriending perk that also works on enemies that start out totally hating your guts. It takes a little time to work, but eventually does with some effort on your part.

Hilariously, I also grabbed Jusenkyo Water and regularly waterbend with it, but I use waterbending so infrequently it doesn't see much use. I grabbed Boy, Girl, and Duck.
>>
>>50943048
>>
File: 1468956092834.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468956092834.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>50943066
>>
>>50943085
Source?
>>
File: 4cde52d88665c5892e0af0db0c7d8a43.gif (455KB, 1173x647px) Image search: [Google]
4cde52d88665c5892e0af0db0c7d8a43.gif
455KB, 1173x647px
>>50943089
No clue at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHXJoXfbCTU
>>
>>50943089
>See anime smugface
>Wonder where smugface comes from
>Click arrow to the right of post number
>Select IQDB
>No results
>Select Google
>Second page of Google: Bubuki Buranki
>Time elapsed: ~30 seconds
>>
Is there a setting that is similar to a pre-war Fallout world that can be made into a jump?
>>
>>50943196
50s America or 50s America + Insane tech?
>>
>>50943191
Thanks for telling me anon. I can always rely on guys like you wanting to snark off to do my work for me. Ta ta.
>>
>>50943219
You're welcome.
>>
>>50942342
I didn't even know anyone was working on that, let alone posted a WIP.
>>
>>50943213
50s America with insane tech
>>
>>50943243

Just make a generic 50's retro futuristic jump
>>
>>50943243
Not quite the same thing, but you could go with Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. I bet people would get plenty hype for that.
>>
>>50943243
Tons of classic science fiction fits your needs, then. Like, probably too much to count. Though if you don't want rocket ships it does narrow it down a lot.
>>
>>50943260
Maybe. I would prefer an actual setting for now, but if I don't find something I like I'll give this a shot

>>50943264
Haven't heard of this before. I'll give it a watch.

>>50943289
Have anything specific that you'd like to see?
>>
>>50942774
Hey Valeria, I'm >>50941579 from last thread and I got a question. You and Batman-Anon are the Fate/Everything folks right? So could you update us on Batman-Anon's progress towards Prisma, or do you not communicate to one another cause you really have no need?
>>
>>50943243
The Jetsons. You know you wanna.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50942091
Way, way before /co/co/ jump I gave Ed, Edd & Eddy Stands just to see what would happen. Also, for a cut in their latest moneymaking scheme.

I figured hey, they're a bunch of kids who want to get rich quick. What's the worst that could happen?

They all got Stands that manipulated jawbreakers. Ed could duplicate them endlessly, Edd could use them to realign the field of gravity in his Stand's range and Eddy could shoot them at people to turn them into money.

I left town for a day and came back to find they'd taken over the town. Only to start tearing it apart fighting over the profits. Just posing atop terrified pyramids of other kids while yelling and doing backflips. I came back just in time to save Eddy from a broken neck.

Anyway, I figured Stands had to defeat Stand users so I threatened to give the Kanker Sisters Stands and-I have NEVER seen three people at each others' throats give up so quickly.

...I gave them Stands a fortnight later anyway after the Eds tried to rip me off with a fake jawbreaker. Funny, I've never seen 3 separate users all get hair-based Stands at the same time.

And then I started wondering what Stands the other kids would have.

Anyway, after weeks of Kanker-Ed Stand turf wars, the Eds finally joined forces with Jonny by using his independant Stand「Plank」to go through ACTs until it turned back into a tree that could reset existence. Apparently they needed some beetles and stairs too; there was a struggle when Jonny learned they also had to temporarily destroy Plank to activate it.

And that is the story of how I accidentally retconned the concept of jawbreakers from the neighbourhood.
>>
>>50942181
>>50942241
>>50942272
>>50942361
Er dude I don't know how you wanna do things, but I'm just going to put this here: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Akhilleus_Kosmos It's one of Achilles' NP's which is both a defense and an offence, I'm assuming it does A Rank damage when it hits folks and tanks A Rank Attacks of Anti-Unit, Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress, Anti-Country, and Anti-Divine Noble Phantasms types cause that's double the effect of a single A Rank, which is what the + means. Personally I think that the utility you're getting is awesome and all that but... I think you're nerfing too hard, no offense meant to Val cause she can't know everything.
>>
>>50943479
I am a fool for forgetting the Jetsons. I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>50943635
Val does have a tendency to shit on people's ideas for NPs even when they're below canon examples of the same tier.
>>
>>50943574
>MFW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VP7xTQf_qI

ASA, you magnificent bastard. Never change.
>>
>>50943663
As I said I mean no offense to Valeria on this. She's working with a world whose mechanics are known for being... inconsistent. Some things I can understand the drop in power on, like the whole it doesn't hit like a fucking A because of it's ability to just outright counter shit, no problems there but I think Val has a tendency to undercut things to appease the folks who hate on power wankers because her set up is flexable enough that it could easily be used as a vehicle for all kinds of shit. I mean take the Actual EX NP's that are out there like http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Amalavij%C3%B1%C4%81na:_Boundary_of_Emptiness which is just instant death no matter what or http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Ark which burns through all of God Hand instantly or even http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Vasavi_Shakti which is the spear of mother fucking Karna which the shield, that A+ shield I mentioned here >>50943635, managed to block because of its unique properties.
So I get that Val has to fudge some stuff because holy shit this kinda bullshit is just straight up game/chain breaking. So, I'll take it with a measure of salt and say, you know she might not even know about this one A+ Barrier that basically is just as bullshit as Accelerator's vector powers I should tell them this.
>>
File: amazon_warrior.jpg (40KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
amazon_warrior.jpg
40KB, 500x341px
Posting my very first build. Not sure I'm doing this right. If someone spots a mistake please don't hesitate to tell me.

Ranma 1/2. (I've been told this is a good place to start?)

Origin: Chinese Amazon
>Spring of the Drowned Boy
Perks:
>Amazon Warrior
>Pressure Points and Moxibustion
>Supreme Amazon Ki Technique: Hiryu Shoten Ha!
Tornado Twirl! Sounds fun and a good way to get rid of the overly solicitous.
>Homemaking Skills
>Medical Genius
Items:
>Flask of Water of Life
Such a great item for doctors.
>Barrel of Jusenkyo Water (Girl)
For future shenanigans.
Drawbacks:
>Fiance Magnet
>Water Magnet
>Spring of the Drowned Jumper

Amazingly boring write-up incoming. Brace yourselves!
>>
>>50943878

Oh baby this is gonna be nice :D
>>
>>50943853
>chain breaking
There's no such thing as chain breaking. What's powerful in one setting shouldn't be balanced around what it can do to others. Even that kind of stuff is going to get assfucked by high level Exalted or D&D and we can get those abilities for free. Ans then any of these abilities are going to shit on Harry Potter, but you don't see people complaining about that, now do you?
>>
>>50943950
You're right I shouldn't have phrased it in such a way that it was about interjump balance. That was my bad.
>>
File: obvious_solution.gif (312KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
obvious_solution.gif
312KB, 480x360px
>>50943878
>>50943901
I think I'm just going to spare everyone the embarrassment. I tried to write a short thingy but it took me more than 10 minutes and it was such unbelievable tripe...
Sorry everyone.
>>
>>50944150
It's not that bad desu
>>
Hey, so I'm running into something tricky with Georama and wanted to update my status on it with some clarification on what the problem is and a question.

See, one of the core parts of Georama, big thing being worked on for the update, is the unique workers you buy for it going out into the world and collecting materials relevant to their Job and Specialty, then stocking the in-town store with what they collect for purchase using gold or whatever. You can buy stuff like Job Parts to plop down in your town to make them better at different things too. You can diversify, but the more you focus on a specialty, the better the shit your townsfolk will bring back to the store relating to it. There's a lot more to this, but those are the basics of the system.

Now, the problem is I was hoping to make each Job Specialty (there are six canon Jobs, each with three specialties) tempting in its own right, you know, make it so focusing on any one specialty would generally be a pretty decent idea. This would have included expanding the range on some of the more specific specialties, I can't really do that though because of how redundant or narrow a looooot of these specialties actually are.

Farmers, Lumberjacks and Mages have a lot of crossover for instance. Farmers can specialize in Flowers and Cotton, which isn't bad on its own, but Mages can specialize in Plants in general. Two of the Lumberjack's specialties might as well be the same thing in Lumber and Timber, and crossover with the Plant Specialization of Mages again. Another example of how some clash really badly is the third Lumberjack Specialization of Insects, and the Warrior specialization of "Bugs", which is literally the same thing! These are all in comparison to stuff like Miner picking up Ores or Crystals, which have no crossover with anything else.

So, the question is, how far you guys okay with me taking this from how it works in canon? Because if it's okay, I'd be changing things heavily for the Supplement.
>>
>>50944209
Can you still see it??
Will my shame know no respite?

I don't know how writefags do it. Look at Yorokonde or HeavensAnon's builds... They're so good. ;_;
>>
>10 years in each setting
this is what gets me
some get pretty boring after the first year and all you can do is not get cancer or fall down stairs for the next 9 years
that's a pretty long time too
>>
>>50944242
houserules is where it's at ese!
>>
>>50944257
>didn't think of setting objective-based deadlines at the start of every jump until just two seconds ago
WELL FUCK ME
>>
>>50944242
Just because you lack imagination, doesn't mean there's not anything to do in a decade. Main plots for a lot of anime/cartoons...etc are just one small portion of the world. Even if its modern day Earth like setting, there's bunch of different countries to visit, cultures to explore...etc.
>>
File: 126030771354.png (39KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126030771354.png
39KB, 700x700px
So, I got bored with Yozi descriptions, wrote something else for a while... How do these look for Exalted: Lunars?

Spirit Shape [Free]
At the moment of Exaltation, a Lunar gains her first animal shape. This is the character’s spirit shape, reflecting the character’s nature and temperament, and is as much a true form as the Lunar’s original human form is. Exalted who are sly might discover the snake or raccoon, the mighty could find bulls or bears, the wise sometimes see raitons or the lone wolf. Your circumstances are a little different though and so you may choose your own spirit shape. You may choose any natural animal that exists or has existed in Creation, from the size of a housecat to a moose for free.
And if you wish, you may pay 50cp extra to choose an animal form that is as grand as a yeddim or a tyrant lizard, standing twenty feet tall on four legs. Likewise, you may pay 50cp to instead choose any animal the may be as tiny as a simple fly or other insect. Or if you wish, you may pay an additional 100cp to import any natural animal that fits the above criteria, from any world you have visited before.

Ever-Shifting [400, discounted Casteless? Or 200? Not sure?]
No known physical or magical force can prevent one of Luna’s Children from shifting shape. If a Steward chooses to wear a different form and it lies within her power, she can take the action to change, even when magic constrains her from taking any action at all. Only some force that prevents her from choosing to change shape, such as mental influence or being unconscious, could stop the shapeshifting of a lunar.
This benefit now extends to every form of shapeshifting you posses and even to taking your alternate forms, allowing you to always wear whatever shape you wish. No force except your own inability will force you to stay in one shape or another from this day forth.

(1/2)
>>
>>50944294
Chthonic Baara of the Ur-Beast [600, discount Full Moon]
Many of the Lunar Exalted also have a third true form, called the war form or the Deadly Beastman Transformation. In this form, the Lunar becomes a hybrid of man and beast, a monstrous amalgam of her two other true forms. Even the most harmless spirit shapes would produce awesomely dangerous war forms.
You stand amongst these, but also apart from them. For your war form is more than a simple melding of Man and Beast, and instead harkens back to the Behemoths that were the ancestors of men and beast. Like a perfected melding of the legendary Clay Man that would inspire humanity and the Ur-Beasts that were the first of their kind, your battle form is more behemoth than either man or beast.
Bearing power far greater than either, and far in excess of what your Essence could usually contain, yours is a primeval might. Should you wish to, you shall stand head and shoulders above most others, standing up to fifteen feet tall even before you gain further enhancements like the Devastating Ogre of foremost Lunar warriors. And aside from raw physical might, you have also inherited from the Ur-Beasts a primal visage such as is now only seen in those primordial behemoths that have survived into this age, and a grander melding with your spirit shape than any other Lunar could attain. Let your enemies tremble and the ground shake when you go to war.

(2/2)
>>
File: a011_56671889_p0_2016_05_3_0134.jpg (192KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a011_56671889_p0_2016_05_3_0134.jpg
192KB, 1080x1080px
>>50944150
>>50944235
Lookie here you, if I've learned one thing in my short time writing for /jc/, it's that you are always your own worst critic when it comes to your own work. Sure, it might suck initially, but the only way you get better at it is doing what you're passionate about until you get better. It's like any other artist. Or, in the words of Jake from Adventure Time, "Sucking at something is the first step to being awesome at it."

So don't give up. Your build was interesting and your TLDR version are a good start. It even fits the Ranma 1/2 universe and its tone very well, so you've got good instincts.

Write your heart out. Suck badly at it. Post it anyways. And slowly you'll get better.

This sounded way more inspiring in my head. I promise.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
>>50943878
>>50943992
Good luck on your first Jumpchain new Jumper!

>>50944221
This sounds great. Also Howdy NuBee!

>>50944294
>>50944311
Mardukth I'm not prepared for this! /Joke
>>
>>50944294
Really cool, is how they look.
>>
>>50944294
Will 100 CP let me be something like a GoT dragon?
>>
>>50944294
>>50944311
This is going to be a tasty jump.
>>
>>50944381
Dragons are supernatural, in ASoIaF.
>>
File: 0082.1-018.jpg (658KB, 1129x1524px) Image search: [Google]
0082.1-018.jpg
658KB, 1129x1524px
Is minion overkill a thing?
>>
>>50944418
Yeah so you'd have to go to one of those Sword and Sorcery worlds/the Witcher IIRC to get a natural born dragon.
>>
>>50944323
Thank you. That was the plan initially, to write thousand of bad builds that would incrementally get less awful. I thought it would be more fun/motivating to post them but turns out... Way too mortifying. It feels so vulnerable for some reason. Maybe I can just write them for myself? Lonely but safer.

It sounded pretty inspiring to me too.

>>50944328
>Good luck on your first Jumpchain new Jumper!
Thanks!
>>
>>50944427
Yes. While in most situations there is no such thing as overkill, when it comes to armies there's a practical limit to how many combatants you can direct at a single target. Unlike other forms of overkill, where the excess force deployed is wasted because you can't kill something deader, in this case the excess force is wasted because it can't be deployed at all. Which is suboptimal. I mean, sometimes you can kill something deader, and in fact need to. This is just pointless, though.
>>
Anything that lets you make a relationship last forever?
Harems are for chumps.
>>
>>50944418
>>50944455
Ah fuck it. I'll just be a T-Rex. Close enough. Do they have Charms for shapeshifting wings and breathing fire?
>>
>>50944509
Mind control is the way to go.
>>
>>50944509
Cardcaptor Sakura has several love-promoting perks. Sekirei, while intended for harems, also has relationship perks that work just as well for monogamy. I'm sure there are others, Princess Bride probably has some.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>50944509
Bride Stories might have what you're looking for my good sir.
>>
>>50944463

Since most people's chains are them making decisions as themselves, it can feel like letting other people in to see how you tick, which might be the source of your nervous tension in regards to posting them.
>>
>>50944509
Just stack enough charisma and appearance perks and they'll be literally unable to leave you.
>>
>>50944221
As long as everything's available changing their specializations is fine.
>>
>>50944550
That's pretty insightful. Also writing triggers my insecurities and self-loathing. Also I'm crazy. (obviously)
>>
What are some cool aliens to scan with the Omnitrix? Both in Ben 10 and other jumps?
>>
>>50944509
Golden Sky Stories has The Threads of Fate.
>You and a single companion (per purchase) are bonded together. In each other’s presence, you stabilize each other’s minds, and as one party improves, the other will also benefit to a very minor degree. As you spend more time with this individual, your own capabilities will improve just by having them around. Your companions may also take this option – and apply it with another companion.
>>
>>50944521
Shapeshifting wings, yes, breathing fire, sort of. It would have to stick to Lunar aesthetics, so it would be silver fire edged with impossible colors, and it probably wouldn't actually burn things so much as inject chaotic change into something to tear its physical structure apart. You could turn it into more normal fire if you had acquired a fire dragon's shape and used Hearth-And-Fire Transformation (the Knack for adopting the form of elementals, which dragons are in Exalted) to adopt its traits. It wouldn't actually change your abilities mechanically, but it would let you reskin them. However, since that's not your Spirit Shape, if your anima banner flared you'd get kicked out of it. It might be better to just learn Fire Dragon Style as a celestial martial art, use Breath of Hessiah for your fire-breathing needs.
>>
>>50944601
Also, as an aside: Why didn't Scroll of Errata get rid of Knacks? They had introduced the Native charm Keyword by the time it came out, there was no need to keep Lunar shapeshifting off in its own separate system so that Eclipses couldn't copy it. It would have streamlined the process greatly. But then again, the devs don't seem to care about Lunars that much anyway, so I guess that's why.
>>
>>50944601
>being a giant winged T-Rex that breathes silver rainbow fire
Cool.
>>
>>50944582

How do you mean with everything being available? If you're wondering whether anything currently covered would be dropped while I'm changing things, no, not it wouldn't. Not sure if that's what you meant though.
>>
>>50944634
Where are the wings going? Rex Arms aren't big enough to support wings.
>>
>>50944209 >>50944235
wait where's the writeup?
>>
>>50944684
Lunar shapeshifting cares not for your pathetic concept of "biomechanics". Lunars do what Lunars want. In this one very limited fashion. They're kind of shitty at everything else.
>>
How many actual high-essence beings are around in modern times in Exalted? If you show up with a full group of Essence 10 Devil Tigers Sidereals and just say the world is yours now, are people going to listen?
>>
>>50944591
All the aliens from DC. Martians, white martians, tamaraneans, thanagarians, and several near superman level aliens.

Skrulls and the aliens from planet hulk in Marvel.
>>
>>50944727
>All DC aliens are attractive superhumans or have the ability to transform into attractive humans
Would be a fun place to live if earth wasn't so shit and reality didn't implode eveey few years.

Still better than Marvel.
>>
>>50944328
>Mardukth I'm not prepared for this! /Joke
Eh, it'll still be a long while until I have enough to resemble a WIP instead of a confused jumble of notes.

So, you'll have time to prepare. But I suppose that means it looks good?

>>50944389
Well, thanks. I'll try to deliver something nice.

>>50944381
Depends on how big it is (if bigger than a moose, you need to pay the 50cp surcharge in total), and if it is a natural animal?

>>50944418
Oh, okay. Guess not then?

>>50944455
Those could work then? Pretty sure there's other examples too.

>>50944521
Shapeshifting wings is easy, breathing fire not quite that easy. But I'm sure you can get it from some wyld-mutated beast.

>>50944601
I'm not sure breathing silver fire is within Lunar charm stuff myself? But then again, maybe build it out of the charm that gives you a 'swarm of bees/wasp' breath weapon.

...Honestly, I'm not sure if "natural animal" is an appropriate restriction, since it's mostly there to stop people from grabbing things that would be closer to behemoths and stuff than animals.

GoT/ASolaF dragons don't seem like a bad thing to take. (Though that is with the consideration that I don't think Spirit Shapes grow, so it'd just be whatever size you first get it. Up to Yeddim, so 20-ish feet at shoulder.)

Also, fuck you too, internet. Of course you decide to crap out on me when I want to answer stuff.
>>
>>50944799
What's a behemoth?

Also, how long can you be from head to tail?
>>
>>50944427
Only if they are ninjas and subject to the law of conservation of Ninjutsu
>>
>>50944787
You can also gain incredibly bullshit powers by drinking bleach and then electrocuting yourself, so that's cool.

But then again you live in a world where one of the dumbest men alive gets handed the most powerful weapon in the universe because he's really stubborn. So it's kind of a wash.
>>
>>50944727
Scanning Martians actually seems like a terrible idea seeing as what's locked in their DNA and how often Ben gets possesses by biological instincts from some DNA in his own Omnitrix. One time it literally makes him give birth to a horde of ghost moths. He even has pregnancy cravings and morning sickness while in human form.
>>
>>50944867

The "ghost" aliens seem to be especially dangerous in this manner, since both Big Chill and Ghost Freak have done shit like this. Something about their awareness extending to the cellular level or some shit I think was the canon explanation?
>>
If val is still here, would a fem!emiya be a valid servant in extra?
>>
>>50944705
>How many actual high-essence beings are around in modern times in Exalted?
Not a lot. A few Lunar elders, a few Sidereal elders, and a less than a handful of Dragon-Blooded elders, and a whole bunch of gods.

>If you show up with a full group of Essence 10 Devil Tigers Sidereals and just say the world is yours now, are people going to listen?
They're going to listen. Probably fight you, but unless they somehow manage to team up, they'd probably lose considering the armies of demons 9 Devil Tigers could field.

>>50944816
>What's a behemoth?
The Exalted catch-all terms for "powerful monster", basically. Mostly, they're created by the Primordials or (less-powerful kinds) by the Fair Folk.

Usually they're huge, but they can be smaller. Lots of them murder armies.

>Also, how long can you be from head to tail?
Uh... It's not really a precise scale. Let's say something like 80 feet or so, with the 50cp extra?

(there's also knacks to increase your size, this is just what you can choose as your base animal form)
>>
I wonder if you could use Izanagi to turn a Lantern construct into a real thing?
>>
>>50944692
Erased from existence. Scrubbed from all records. Suppressed from the memory of Man.. forever more!
>>
>>50944944
That's the explanation for Ghostfreak, Big Chill just creates offspring naturally. It's less that it took over Ben and more that instincts took over. Presumably the Omnitrix just went with it so as to not cause any problems with the sample, though why it affected human Ben still confuses me.
>>
Is there a consensus on whether artifacts are actually created in the same way as normal summons in MtG or the mana cost just represents the resources required to build them? I've Googled it and heard some people claiming both.
>>
>>50945067
Isn't Ben intrinsically tied to the Codon Stream or something? I thought that was the explanation they gave as to why Albedo turned into him.
>>
>>50945094
The omnitrix registers him as the base template or something. So when albedo went greymatter=>whatever, the omnitrix considered whatever=>ben to be the 'correct' path to take.
>>
>>50944620
The Scroll of Errata hates everything that's not a Solar or a Raksha.
>>
>>50945187
Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3 v1.0
http://pastebin.com/bDX66eb3
*The plan : it is with great regret that Dr. beetle Announces that he is retiring due to failing health and advanced age of 75 years, and with great pride the formation of the doctor beetle Institute for the advancement of the science of human remodeling and empowerment in a series of self replicating non-national offshore artificial island colonys a short boat ride away off of every major coastline, here many artificial life forms with copies of his mind offer valuable pro bono educational and health care services from duplicates of one of the planet's most qualified instructors as well as a variety of for-profit physical enhancements and bespoke engineering solutions.*
>>
You know, thinking about it, how does the Omnitrix even work? I mean, a lot of the beings it can access shouldn't even have DNA. Plus, there's Big Chill in general. It sounds like a guy, but reproduces, so you think "Oh, it must reproduce asexually". Except when one of the creators was asked if Big Chill was female, his response was "Sort of". So what, was the template female but with Ben being male, it took on a more masculine form? That's how it worked for Gwen in that one alternate universe episode, but still! HOW DOES THE OMNITRIX EVEN WORK!?
>>
>>50945237
There's no reason a silicon-based or organic metal being wouldn't have a DNA-like structure. It wouldn't technically be DNA, but it'd function like DNA. They've found cosmic dust that functions in a similar way before.
>>
File: 1363891370178.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1363891370178.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>50944427
>That single angel who is hiding behind one his wings
>>
>>50945237

Big Chill being "sort of" female and reproducing asexually sounds like something specific that you haven't considered yet.

I do kinda agree with certain aliens though considering they come out. . .strange, like NRG or whatever his name is being a Sapient Plasma species, but whenever Ben turns into him he comes with a containment suit.

Considering this is made by the same guy who made a universe busting doomsday device the size of a wristwatch though, I just file it under the "this is way over my head" category of tech.
>>
File: 1468201467027.jpg (250KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468201467027.jpg
250KB, 1440x1080px
Jump 74: The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim
Origin: Mage [900]
Race: Breton
Standing Stone: The Mage - Don't fix what isn't broken!
Perks:
Dragonskin
Clever Craft - More magic, more problems.
Impact [800] - Boom.
Th'um [200] - YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, REALITY. I'M TALKING!
Master of the Arcane - Conjuration [500]

Items:
Skyforge [300] - Need to get back to crafting things.
Necromancer's Amulet [50] - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Steel Weapon - Sword. Souvineer. [0]

Prophecy: Dragonborn

Drawbacks:
Lost Legend
Arrow to the Knee [300]
Puzzled [400]
Busywork [600]
Black Sacrament [800]

Much to my pleasant surprise, Tamriel is not on fire when I arrive. At least, not as much on fire as I thought it would be. The Empire is still collapsing and Skyrim is still in a Civil War, but nobody panics or notes my appearance very much besides the fact I have the ears of a Khajit under my hat.

I soon discover why when I am visited by a mage in white robes. It seems the Psijic Order went to great lengths to remove my drunken escapades from the memory and existence of Nirn, and it took them a very long time to finish it up. That's why when he speaks to me, he says that I either pay for my misdeeds by working for them or they'll happily do to me what I did to High Rock before I fixed it back up.

Lucky for them, I have a good enough sense of fair play that I decide this is a fair exchange. Sure, I have to deal with dragons, assassins, and a constant urge to chop wood all day, but I also get to fight an actual dragon god without breaking the entire universe while yelling at reality to sit down and shut the hell up.

I wonder if Ninareth is okay with me killing this many dragons and eating their souls, though?

>"Dragons who attack those who can't fight back are well-deserving of death, Anon."

Well, it doesn't stop the townspeople from trying, it looks like. I swear, that one shopkeeper tried beating a dragon with his bare hands...
>>
>>50945446
Wait, Anodite's can't be scanned, right? But the sapient radiation or plasma or whatever can be? The fuck. I never even thought of that.
>>
Which jumps would allow me to get sub-atomic telekinesis? The only one I can think of right now is Teen Titans. Maybe Omega Telekinesis in the X-Men Movies jump, what with the disintegration stuff, but I'm not sure. The upper scale description simply mentions an increase in power and scale, not precision.

Is there anything else or will I just have to git gud with the existing psychic powers?
>>
>>50945237
>>50945255

Ben has several energy beings he can turn into though.The whole DNA thing is pretty much bunk, made by the team in charge of Alien Force to explain why Ben can't turn into an Anodite and still his cousin's shtick. But it doesn't really make sense, and they are apparently the only alien without DNA, despite their being other energy beings, and even weirder things in the watch like Celestialsapiens.
>>
>>50945640
>>50945536
Well Anodites are literally magic.
>>
>>50945536
>>50945640
>>50945670

The dude's right, even if they try to handwave it as not actually magic but aliens, it's totally magic.
>>
>>50945670
And Celestialsapiens are literally space.

I like AF and the Dwayne years and think they have good points, but they pretty much were the most shoddily made seasons and 90% of the inconsistencies and plotholes come from that time.
>>
>>50945701
>literally space
But...but...HOW!?
>>
Didn't they recently reboot the whole series?
>>
>>50945701

Didn't Celestial Sapiens less have their dna taken as much as "Sure, yeah, here's some cosmic power" on a whim or some shit? They're basically gods.
>>
>>50945691
They're back around to them being magic now, aren't they?
>>
>>50945701
I just realised now, that the omnitirx doesn't seem to consider mutants as separate species either, considering osmosians, magic users, and whatever Darkstar is never triggered its scan mode.
>>
File: 1457474555047.jpg (165KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1457474555047.jpg
165KB, 1058x705px
Rolled 289 (1d1000)

>>50945527
So apparently I was using the wrong PDF for Morroblivion and got confused about what went in what order. With this in mind, my build and story is revised a bit for Jump 73.

Jump 73: The Elder Scrolls - Morroblivion
Origin: Mage [1500]
Race: Breton
Birthsign: The Mage
Perks:
Resist Magicka
Sleep On It [1300] - And considering I can sleep, talk, and dream together just fine...
Conjurer [1150] - Fascinating~.
Alchemist [1000] - Mix, mix, swirl and mix.
Enchanter [800] - I need to get back into the habit of forging.
Necromancer [600] - What? It's a perfectly valid school of magic!
Spellmaker [300] - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Items:
Skull of Corruption [0] - I feel like this thing's mere existence is going to make my life a lot easier. I'll put it on the shelf.

Drawbacks:
Cliff Racers [1200]
Oblivion Crisis [1400]
Adoring Fan [1600]

So the context changes a bit, here. I'm being followed by an insane Bosmer stalker with the brainpower of a dead lemming, being attacked by flying killer lemmings, and Oblivion Gates pop up around me like weeds. Naturally, I collect as many Sigil Stones as I can through closing the gates en masse, tearing through Dremora like a day at the office, at least until the Crisis inevitably escalates into Mehrunes Dagon in the capital.

I knew full well that Martin was going to sacrifice himself to save literally everyone by becoming an Avatar of Akatosh, and that if I wanted to preserve canon, I would let that roll on past.

On the other hand...well! You only live once! And I took Always an Ending for a reason. Let's try and kill a Daedric Prince with overwhelming arcane power.
>>
>>50945709
http://i.imgur.com/KtzHfd4.gif

The answer is >screw the rules I'm a celestialsapien.

>>50945740
Not sure I don't know if they ever explained that.

>>50945728
Yes, in a ten minute kinda comedy/action thing along the lines of Teen Titans Go and DC Action. Its....okay.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>50945805
So it turns out that Mehrunes Dagon is a little bit tougher than a video game would have indicated. It's a good thing I'm up to my ears in contingencies and have a Horcrux handy.

Anyways, so that bit of history continues unmolested. Skyrim turns more into being a story of being an incredibly ADD and impulsive Dragonborn, doing heroics and equal parts menial jobs while wrestling Dragons.

It's good fun.
>>
Wasn't there some universe-destroying device in one episode that turned out to be the literal toy of a higher-dimensional being?
>>
>>50945823
Ugh. I'm just going to ignore that in the same way as TTG.

>DC Action
What's that? Can't find anything with a quick Google search.
>>
>>50945837
Not exactly a toy. It was made to make universes, but will wipe one out if used in an existing one.
>>
>>50945865
That's because I'm an idiot who gives shows random names that are not what they are called.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League_Action
>>
>>50945867
Is that it? I could have sworn the "child's" mother came and took it back at the end of the episode and scolded the him.

Maybe I'm thinking of something else.
>>
>>50945904

It was the shape shifting cube bot, and then she said it's not for ages under 1.000.000
>>
>>50945904
Oh yeah I think we both are thinking of different things. I think that was a classic Ben 10 episode and I'm thinking of a Omniverse one.
>>
>>50945932
>>50945946

Ah found it.

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Naljian_Destructor
>>
>>50942108
>>50942241
>>50942272
>>50942435
>>50942479
Valeria, if you would look at this once you see it I'd like to see how you take this revision of the Noble Phantasm idea we spoke on.
>>
How dangerous is the Tsukihime Type-Moon setting?
I'm on my 5th jump.
>>
>>50945932
>>50945946
>>50945981
Ah yeah, that's it.
>>
>>50946036

I think it's like six or seven in the morning over in Australia at the moment. You might be waiting for a while.
>>
>>50945823
>a ten minute kinda comedy/action thing along the lines of Teen Titans Go and DC Action
Western cartoons are in another ghetto period.
>>
>>50945827
>Mehrunes Dagon
Poor Leaper Demon King.
>>
>>50946037
Same world as Fate.
>>
>>50946278
Right. So the answer is very? Very dangerous?
>>
>>50946296
Yep.
>>
>>50946037
You probably should run the hell out of the city where the story took place. Unless your 4 previous jumps where in high powered settings or you crafted them specifically to deal with the Type Moon's setting bullshit then running is your best option.

2 of the most powerful beings in this setting, Arc and Chaos, are going to clash soon, along with the Churches most power Executer Ciel, as well as Shiki's insta-death eyes. Arc is literally unkillable while on earth while Chaos regenerates so quickly that he might as well be.
>>
>>50946305
>>50946310
Thanks. I'll keep it for much later then.
>>
>>50946223
It's like we can't have more than a couple good ones eveey half a decade or so. I know a lot of people are into Adventure Time and Steven Universe but that's not really my style.

Actually, to be fair, most of the latter half of the oughts was basically a golden age; JLU, ATLA, Ben 10, Teen Titans, etc. It actually should be just now getting around to some good stuff again.
>>
>>50946310
> of the most powerful beings in this setting, Arc and Chaos, are going to clash soon, along with the Churches most power Executer Ciel, as well as Shiki's insta-death eyes.
What are they trying to do exactly?
Or is this one of those "you exist so we must fight" situations?
>>
>>50946331
That being said, unless you specifically stay in the city to get involved with the main plot, then its not that bad. It's one of those supernatural world under modern world settings so just booking it to somewhere else solves the huge power gap. The worst you have to deal with would be the stray Dead Apostle or some Magus wanting to dissect you, but they usually are way less powerful then the guys shown in the main stories.
>>
>>50946371
Chaos wants power and Arc is hanging around and being waifu'd by the death eyes.
>>
Hey guys help me out here. I specifically remember there being some kind of toxin or something that reverses someone's ability to heal damage so that the more powerful their regeneration the faster their body erodes
>>
Is Dirge working on a FFXV jump?
>>
>>50946427
Not since Red chased him off, no.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>50946427
If he is, it's not gonna be for us.

Why do I get the feeling this is bait.
>>
>>50946435
I had a merry Christmas. How about you?
>>
File: scatovore duplicate.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
scatovore duplicate.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>50946371
Chaos is an asshat and also a vampire, while Arc has somewhat understandable issues with vampires and kills most on principle. Shiki accidentally Arc because of his demon hunter instincts so he has to help deal with Chaos while she's recovering. I don't remember what Ciel's motivation is.
>>
>>50946447
It actually wasn't bait, sorry. I was hoping The shitposter wasn't on since he hadn't started anything else I could see so far.
>>
>>50946371
Its a Type Moon Story so its complicated but from what I remember.

Arc is basically the main vampire of the setting and makes it a point to kill all the other vampires. She also just likes killing powerful vampires because it alleviates her immortality induced boredom. She won't attack a jumper if they do not interfere but if she actually learns anything about the whole multiverse travel she might decide to hang around you to study you, which is bad because literally every other vampire wants her dead and they do not care about collateral damage.

Shiki is just drawn to kill everything supernatural, but he later learns to control it a bit.

Ciel is just under orders from the church to kill the vampires in the city, she and Arc do not get along.

Chaos is actually just sort of there, he has no qualms with eating everyone in the city if it means defeating or escaping from Arc, so he is likely going to be the Jumpers main threat.

Of course its been a while so I might have forgotten some details, but I think that's about the gist.
>>
I've decided I need some Fenrir in my life. Do we have any settings where I could acquire one?
>>
>>50946518
Viking Saga.
>>
>>50946517
If you're a vampire will she auto try to kill you or could you reasons with her?
>>
File: entering-silent-hill.jpg (56KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
entering-silent-hill.jpg
56KB, 500x591px
>>50946517
>>50946465
>>50946414
So, the takeaway I'm getting here is... "help Arc, but from a distance".
>>
>>50946485
Bah. Whatever the case, I know he's doing Kingsglaive but for FFXV on it's own I have no idea.
>>
>>50946549
Unless you want a waifu. Arc doesn't have any weird baggage iirc, other than being a super vampire, unlike most girls in Type Moon/Fate.
>>
>>50945981
Say, are humans still the weakest species in the universe or is there something lowlier now?
>>
>>50946586
Waddle Dees And/Or Prinnies?
>>
>>50946612
I meant in Ben 10, anon.
>>
File: 1411774625239.jpg (32KB, 507x401px) Image search: [Google]
1411774625239.jpg
32KB, 507x401px
>>50946586
IIRC in Ben 10 humans have the classic superpower of being 'compatible' with basically everything.
>>
File: bunny office.gif (1010KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
bunny office.gif
1010KB, 480x247px
>>50946586
>>50946623
> weakest species in the universe
Well. I guess there'd be, like... maybe frogs or rabbits or something.

Although if we're going strictly by sentients, Graymatter is pretty physically unimpressive. It depends on what you mean by weak. Rather, humans seem to be on the lower end of all-rounder.
>>
>>50946651
> "What's your superpower?"
> "I can fuck anything."
As powers go, it's not bad.
>>
>>50946651
I think they retconned that.

>>50946660
I don't mean physically weak exclusively. Just all around unimpressive and useless.
>>
>>50946651
The true power of humanity is giving the D or getting the D.
>>
>>50944867
>seeing as what's locked in their DNA
Are you talking about the burning martians? I don't think it'll be a problem if you copy martain DNA from one of the animated universes.
>>
I'm going to start my chain up again, now that I'm not so busy with updates and Ghost Rider. Here's what I've done so far: http://pastebin.com/6uxmqpSt

Fill em' up, folks.
>>
>>50946696
Girl-chan, The Room, Johnny Test
>>
>>50946696
Kung Fury
>>
>>50946696
Blazblue, Magical Girl Noir.
>>
>>50946696
Warframe
>>
>>50946517
Roa is a reincarnating vampire wizard. He pops up and almost kills Arc, takes over Shiki, talks with Shiki, and almost takes over Shiki.
>>
>>50946543
She probably would, but as I said earlier she has a bigger fish to hunt in the city so running away while she's busy is your best bet.

To be fair though every faction in that setting hates the vampires, so unless you've got the strength to back it up you might just want to be a human.
>>
>>50946696
FLCL
>>
File: touhou nuke it from orbit.jpg (1MB, 1200x1915px) Image search: [Google]
touhou nuke it from orbit.jpg
1MB, 1200x1915px
>>50946696
Touhou
>>
>>50946696

LoT with maximum drawbacks
>>
>>50946696
Fire Emblem Fates
>>
>>50946676
>>50946686
Actually more powerful than you'd think.
I mean, unless all aliens are complete rapey scumbags, then any hybrids are the product of consensual sex. It's not like humans are going to be raping any aliens in that setting; they all have fucking superpowers.

Which means ayy lmaos find humans universally attractive.
Like the Asari of Mass Effect. And look how far they got on good looks and bonin'.
I could see humans using their 'charisma' to get to the top of the galactic ladder.

Never underestimate a pretty face, I guess.

>>50946677
>they retconned that.
That's disappointing.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>50946787
>>50946804
These two are too powerful for this early in my chain, but I'll keep them in mind.

>>50946702
>>50946718
>>50946726
>>50946728
>>50946777
>>50946824
1. Girl-chan
2. Kung Fury
3. Blazblue
4. Warframe
5. FLCL
6. Fire Emblem: Fates
7. The Room
8. Magical Girl Noir
Saved: Johnny Test
>>
>>50946837
And then humans were elves.

I guess that makes Charmcaster the humanest human.
>>
I need a jump that's pretty safe. Something where most people wouldn't need to openly carry weapons to be safe.
>>
>>50946415

Cancer?

>>50946677

There were tons of shitty, niche aliens in the Omnitrix as far as I can remember, where Ben would probably be better off just running around as himself.

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Walkatrout

The Worst and Pesky Dust are arguably on a similar "level" as humans go. The Worst is basically indestructible, at the expense of being ugly and shitty at everything else. Pesky Dust can fly, release sleep dust and manipulate dreams, but is likewise smal and shitty at anything physically involved, but not small enough to be an exceptionally hard target like Grey Matter for instance.
>>
>>50946863
Disney Princess is pretty safe. ARIA's super safe too. Minecraft can be safe if you don't take any drawbacks (IIRC)
>>
>>50946518
Webmage? We have a jump for that, right?
>>
>>50946858
Nah, like I said, retconned. Humans don't have that 'power' in canon anymore.

>>50946865
Don't know, Walkatrout seems faster than humans, and Pesky Dust can manipulate dreams. Physical abilities aren't everything, it's about having some kind of ability or power that makes them worth something. Humans don't have that.

Even 'The Worst' is indestructible. Isn't it sad that humans are weaker than a species called 'The Worst'?
>>
>>50946857
>MFW
>>
>>50946863
Touhou with Secondary Canon: Millet Soup.

Think Touhou if it was written by Mister Rogers.
>>
So whirl we're talking about Ben 10, how hard would it be to unlock the Master Control and no time out features from the purchasable version?
>>
>>50947043
Both Ben and his son in an alternate future have done it just by turning into a Galvan. So just do that.

I'm also pretty sure it's been hacked by Kevin before.
>>
>>50946922

Those are very arguable points since some aliens are only useful to Ben because they're stronger or faster. You're seeing humans as being zero, so even if an alien has "any" advantage over them while being worse in all other aspects, the alien is seen as a net positive, which I don't really agree with.

Humans can beat "The Worst" by picking them up, putting them in a trash can and locking the lid, or punching them in the face over and over again until they give up, since The Worst still feels everything happening to them as if it actually dealt damage. Walkatrout still sucks since it's a normal ass fish with tiny legs.
>>
>>50947061
>Kevin
Didn't it blow up and spit out some clones?
>>
File: tumblr_nsl3eqHFDw1sn75h6o1_540.jpg (92KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsl3eqHFDw1sn75h6o1_540.jpg
92KB, 540x540px
>>50946922
> retconned
Well, Uncle Max got with an alien chick, and Ben had about twelve different alien girls trying to jump his dong, and Gwen and Kevin are both half-breeds, so...
I'm gonna go ahead and say it doesn't matter if they say "noooo that's totally not a superpower!", it's still their fucking superpower.

Unless you're talking about the upcoming reboot, in which case, doesn't count for the purposes of our jump.
>>
>>50946415
Black Barrel Replica from Tsukhime, that creates a poison specifically scaled to the opponents lifespan.
>>
>>50947124
That's just Max's old mentor powers and Ben's protagonist powers. Doesn't seem innate to humans.
>>
>>50947124
Pretty sure Kevin's back to just being a mutant again? No idea what the explanation for the guy from his species that they focused a whole season or two on is is, though.

Man, fuck Omniverse.
>>
>>50947086
Specialization has its perks. You seem to hate on Galvans for being physically weak, but they're extremely fast and intelligent. So intelligent that their technology is massively more advanced than most other species in the galaxy, and technology eliminates any problems from their physicality. Meanwhile, in Ben 10, humans don't seem very intelligent, judging by the fact that they're one of the most primitive species in the setting.
>>
>>50946865
>Cancer

I don't know why this made me laugh.
>>
>>50947178
>fuck Omniverse.
y
>>
>>50947194
A ton of pointless retcons and backsliding character building.
>>
How effective is the dog talisman from the Jackie Chan jump at keeping you alive?
>>
>>50947043
>>50947061

Yeah, Galvans (outside the idiots in Omniverse) seem oddly capable of figuring the watch out despite it being a masterpiece by their greatest genius, or Ben & Ben's Son are just that fucking smart among other Grey Matter when they take that form.

>>50947148

I think there was an entire group/plotline around half-aliens in Alien Force before it got retconned into something mind numbingly stupid in Omniverse, I think. It involved secret government child soldiers in badass all black uniforms, amnesia, timetravel and Kevin???
>>
>>50947217
At least it added back magic and such.
>>
>>50947184
To be fair though Ben gets the Omnitrix and the Forever knights seem to have scavenged enough alien technology to full equip their group with. Humans are very good at finding and using technology that they should not be able to even understand.

Does that make the Ben 10 Humans Xcom or the Bloody Magpies?
>>
>>50947222
Very effective relative to its Jump's power level. Assuming you don't lose it or let someone steal it.

In other Jumps with higher power levels though... I dunno.
>>
>>50947223
Yeah, it got retconned. That's the thing. According to the current canon, it's not a thing and can't be ascribed as a human power.
>>
So who did you hand out 「Stands」 to in Ben 10?
>>
>>50947267
The Omnitrix was for Max and the Forever Knights scavenging alien tech just reinforces the 'humans are primitive retards' point since they need the junk of other species to get high tech.
>>
>>50947262
Eh, magic never really went away. They kind of half-heartedly went "no, no it's not really magic, it just looks like it" for half a season or so. But not long after that they had Gwen casting spells again, Charmcaster showing up, and the whole thing with Dagon and George.
>>
File: slavs.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
slavs.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>50947267
What's the difference, Xcom are basically just magpies.

And depending on your starting location SLAVIC magpies
>>
>>50947223
... Actually, I wonder if Azimuth used his own DNA as the Galvan sample? Would explain how they're better able to do that.
>>
>>50947184

Nah man, when did I ever hate on Galvans? Galvans are smaller and weaker than humans, sure, but their power (overwhelmingly higher intelligence compared to anything else) is so strong that it makes up for their shortcomings and is absolutely a net gain if the Galvan has any time, hiding spaces or way to exploit their intelligence, even a small one.

Meanwhile The Worst is only, only good at taking a punch (and it still hurts like hell when they actually do), being slow, weak, dumb, small but not small enough to be a tricky target and generally unable to exploit their indestructibility in any meaningful way. It'd be like if Galvans didn't have opposable thumbs or a way to manipulate their surroundings in any way, smart but fuck all good it does you if all you can do is think about it real hard.
>>
>>50947314
Well if you wanna argue that humans are the second worst species that's not much of an improvement.
>>
>>50947341
I'm sure out of the millions of species in the Omnitrix their are things shittier then humans. Just no one transforms into those because they're shittier then humans.
>>
>>50947275

Mmmm, suppose so, and I don't really know enough about the current canon to dispute that. (Can I just note that I meant to put "badass" in quotes, because I was mocking them? Because that was absolutely the intent.)

>>50947309

That's a pretty strong theory. Why would he go out of his way to find some other Galvan when he worked just fine?
>>
>>50947341
Well they apparently have a much greater natural talent for magic than any other species seen so far outside of the fan turtles and the aliens literally made of magic.
>>
File: Magical Blood is fucking weird.jpg (349KB, 1000x1554px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Blood is fucking weird.jpg
349KB, 1000x1554px
Just curious, how much of the old continuity does Justice League Dark retcon?

Because I'm reading up on The Books of Magic in preparation for what DC Occult's going to be like and.

Jesus. First chapter with the trenchcoat brigade, and the mindscrews are already coming in hot.
>>
>>50947363
Unsupported conclusion.

>>50947376
It's a non-factor, isn't it? You need a special gene to use magic, that I remember. It's as much a human power as the Osmians' is, a subspecies thing.
>>
>>50947380
maybe the real atlantis was the friends we made along the way
>>
>>50947416
>>50947380
The real Atlantis is an underwater city full of Homo Magi who have mutated themselves to have fish traits. It's where Aquaman is from. Sorry old dude.
>>
>>50947431
>Homo Magi
I knew they were wearing purple robes for a reason.
>>
>>50947222
It's pretty decent, but it's not completely foolproof.
You won't take any (physical) damage while you wear it, but you can still pass out from pain or be neutralized by any number of other effects that don't do physical damage.

Seeing how the jump is pretty low danger and the talisman itself is pretty inconspicious - so most enemies won't know to remove it unless you tell them - it's one of the most accessible invulnerability options in jumpchain though.
It's also still effective even in settings that are vastly more dangerous.
Physical damage is probably the number one method of attack of most things you'll face, and the talisman no-sells it no matter how much or what kind of damage it is.
I'd look into getting some pain immunity though if you plan to rely on it to tank otherwise-lethal attacks.
>>
>>50947341

I'm trying to argue there's proof of humans not being the shittiest race in the universe. As >>50947363 puts it, there millions of alien species with all sorts of different powers and abilities in Ben 10, it's basically next to impossible that humans are at the bottom of the totem pole. If our only powers include "okay" physical and mental stats, opposable thumbs and bodies well suited for a wide variety skillsets or physical activities, like martial arts, swimming or climbing, we're still in a good (not incredible, not amazing) position in the universe.
>>
>>50947222
In the show it gives immortality+invulnerability right? That's pretty OP. Not sure how much it's nerfed.
>>
>>50947401
I don't think so? Upper potential is determined genetically, but I think anyone can learn it.
>>
File: Angry_Moomin_by_Moomin_Man.jpg (306KB, 466x617px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Moomin_by_Moomin_Man.jpg
306KB, 466x617px
>>50947431
>>
>>50947453
Someone has to be at the bottom. Might as well be humans. The species you linked to me were used as examples of the 'worst' aliens for Ben to turn into, that was the joke of the episode. It's unsupported to claim there are worse in there, and that they're worse than humans.

And no, humans seem to be below average mentally and physically. Every alien seems to be able to push humans around except the tiny ones, and the humans are one of the most primitive species in that setting, hideously backwater compared to everyone else.

Human 'martial arts', swimming, climbing, those aren't powers, and they don't seem to be relevant at all to the setting. And how is it a good position in the universe to be one of the lowliest species who the other aliens consider either worthless cavemen or delicious food (it's actually pointed out t one point that a lot of species like eating humans.)
>>
>>50947500
Make a moomin jump.
>>
File: nuka world.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nuka world.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
Couple of questions for YJ_Anon if he's about.

I took the Restore Nuka-World scenario in Fallout 4 the text for which is this:

>Your goal is to restore the park to its former glory, and if that means killing every last monster and raider and picking up every piece of trash that’s accumulated over two-hundred years then by Bradberton you’re going to do it!

My questions are basically:

How pedantic am I actually going to have to be about picking up the rubbish?
What constitutes trash (i.e. are structures made by raiders trash)?
Will I know when I've completed the job?
Once I've completed the job can I retroactively lose the scenario by a gum drop wrapper flying in on the wind?
Does failing the scenarios end the chain?

I'd hate to end my chain because I wanted a load of Nuka-Cola and didn't notice a bottlecap that rolled under a sofa somewhere.
>>
Actually wait >>50947500 was supposed to link to >>50947416 because I'm actually okay with being vaguely related to Aquaman's people but not okay with that other thing.
>>
In jumps set in the "real" world, can I say they take place in alternate histories as long as it doesn't benefit me in any real way? Kind of interested in some timelines where certain movies/games/other cultural stuff was made/made differently.
>>
>>50947431
Is this only in the JLD continuity or established across the franchises in general?

DC seems like it was a lot more fun when Gaiman was around.
>>
>>50947489
It just seems that the only humans with magic are the people from the alternate universe of Ledgerdoman, and those descended from Anodites. Doesn't seem to be something natural humans can do.
>>
File: Best RWBY Girl.jpg (135KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Best RWBY Girl.jpg
135KB, 1024x576px
>>50942091
Ja.
There is a reason anon suggested this as my Act of Villainy, and the reason I accepted it.
------------------
Act of Villiany (Refuge in Audacity): When Justice stands he stands with glowing pilliars and a sword which could rend the fabric of the worlds. When he sits his throne is resplendent with the Five Magical Materials, and perhaps even unknown more. Justice is the face of the Hero Creation Needs but doesn't deserve any longer. In action this allows the Infernal to bleed off a point of Limit per scene in which he acts in a manner so outside the boundaries of normal society that those who were not direct witness will question it's credibility. (EG An Infernal saves the village by surfing a Behemoth in his Hellstrider before being taken down in a single hit by a powerful Fair Folk only to rip his way out of the Hellstrider complaining he should have just punched the Fair Folk himself to begin with.) Go big or go home.
------------------

>>50942286
>Phyrra
>Not Nora
Why anon? Phyrra's heartless.

>>50944294
>Spirit Shape
PALADIN BADGER HERE I COME!

>>50944311
Holy fucking shit. That is amazing. I love you Mardukth.

>>50944427
No.
>>
>>50947676
Established. Atlantis has been a thing since the Golden Age, ever since Aquaman was a thing. The Homo Magi part and the history of Atlantis has been retconned before, but has generally stayed somewhat consistent since the Silver Age as "Powerful sorcerers get fucked over by themselves/a god/natural disaster and end up at the bottom of the ocean, turn into fish people."
>>
>>50946677
>>I think they retconned that.

Kinda. The half-aliens were in fact made with Kevin's power, but Gwen is still half anodite and the Tennysons have lots of alien cousins and family members married to aliens.
>>
>>50947380
Eh, it's hard to say. They seem to imply they went through some of the same stuff and gave Tim a tour, but there was never any detail given on it.

Also, Atlantis is definitely a real place. Books of Magic is great, but Gaiman was taking artistic license and showing his own vision inside a heavy mix of DC and Vertigo.

Also that's literally a crazy old dude who's talking to people he has no way of actually knowing if they exist or are there. Maybe take it with a grain of salt or as a metaphor.
>>
>>50947701
So it's a protagonist thing, not a trait of humans to be 'sexy' to aliens. Max and Ben get alien pussy because they're heroes.
>>
>>50947695
>Phyrra's heartless.
I'll slap the dogshit out of you.
>>
>>50947713
Forgot my name.
>>
File: 58024151_p0.jpg (654KB, 834x1100px) Image search: [Google]
58024151_p0.jpg
654KB, 834x1100px
>>50942245
Yes, because there's so much great NicoMaki Art.
No, because we don't have a Love Live Jump
>>
>>50947726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY64UWKfPJg
>>
>>50947714
Not just those two, one of their relatives married a mud puppy and that one dude who ran the alien shopping mart ended up marrying an aquatic alien.
>>
>>50947739
By the way, before you said that Greatest Magician starts to slow at Tim Hunter/Lower Doctor Fate levels. Which Doctor Fate does that refer to? Kent Nelson? There's been like 6 Fates. And several fusions.
>>
What are some perks or powers that need you to die for best effect? I know there's God-tier from SBURB and Adaptive Physiology from Custom Robo... Is there anything else?
>>
>>50946518
>pic
Wasn't someone making a Granblue Fantasy jump?
>>
>>50947787
Aight. Probably from heroics or contacts through Max. Again, my point is it's not some human thing to be sexy to aliens.
>>
>>50947804
~ATH programs in Sburb, Dying Curses in any Magic System.
>>
>>50947512
So long as the trash isn't keeping the park from functioning, it's fine; wrappers, bottles, even rubble if it wasn't something vital is fine. Ditto for raider created structures, though if they're dangerous and accessible by visitors they'd need to be taken down. (Every minimum acceptable safety standard met!) You won't know when you've succeeded, but once you've completed the scenario you can't lose it, and failing scenarios doesn't end your chain.
>>
>>50944509

I find being honest, determined, interested and empathetic usually does it

...wait we're talking perks right
Anything that lets you do the above.
I also suggest Rosy-Eyed from Sonic Classic, more or less is a good way to remove the possibility of getting jaded even after a long time.
>>
>>50947821
The same person hasn't been seen in IRC for weeks now.

If nothing else, blame Red for chasing away another person.
>>
>>50947503

Alright, first of all, how is it unsupported that they're worse than humans when there are many things that humans can do that The Worst's species can't?

Second of all, humans having a primitive civilization is not a good reason to say they're below average intelligence in the universe. All sapient species have to figure shit out, humans have just come around later than others and adapt just fine when actually getting their hands on Alien Technology, such as Max with the numerous RV augmentations/upkeep or the Forever Knights in general with building their arsenal. If they were dumb all hell, they wouldn't be trusted with being brought into the plumbers. With their relative level of intelligence, if raised by an alien family with an alien education, an average human would fit right in.

Third, why are we bringing cultural and social positions in the universe into the argument when it was about base abilities and powers?

Fourth, being able to swim is absolutely a fuckin power in this context since it's something many Ben 10 aliens physically would not be well suited for. Just look at Toepick, Diamondhead, Canonbolt, Armodrillo and other large, heavy aliens as examples, far too dense with no real ability to float. Likewise, other physical abilities we deem as basic and not special in this context can be leveraged since in some cases we can do it, they can't.
>>
>>50942245
I've kinda been using RL models for my OC companions. Pretty waifus make everyone jealous, but they don't know the hassle of having 8 waifus. 6 of them all sisters (Deredachis) who fight more amongst themselves than anyone else.
>>
>>50947804
Speaking of dying, anything that can pull off a Time Lord's regeneration? Meaning you get a brand new personality.

Alternatively, some perks to reprogram your own personality would be nice.
>>
File: aliens-sleep-pod.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aliens-sleep-pod.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
How many pods do you guys think is best?
>>
>>50947900
>how is it unsupported that they're worse than humans
It's unsupported to claim there are other species worse than humans. No evidence. That's why I don't consider it a valid point to make.

Max is an anomaly. Him and his rival were the only humans allowed into the Plumbers. And the Forever Knights are misusing scraps from superior species.

I don't know, you were the one to mention human's place in the universe.

Being able to swim would only help if there was something in, I don't know, a shallow lake? You seem to forget that humans are actually REALLY shitty swimmers by Earth's standards, most aquatic environments are hardly more penetrable to us than they are to aliens.
>>
>>50947920
>Alternatively, some perks to reprogram your own personality would be nice.
Aren't you doing that any time you take an origin other than drop in?
>>
>>50947942
>>
>>50947942
However many you can get after buying Force Wall and Portal. Maybe Extra Space, too, but that's much less I'm with how many add-ons we have these days.
>>
>>50947942
I usually end up grabbing 3
>>
>>50947942
None. I don't understand the purpose of pods.
>>
>>50947947
I was thinking something a bit more fundamental and customizable.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>50947942
I usually end up only getting the one.
>>
>>50947942
As many as you need to grab the companions you want.
If you don't want to companion people in jumps that lack that option the ideal number is zero.
>>
>>50947942
Honestly? Just sink points into pods, only buy force shield and the internet connection and return, and then build the rest in your warehouse.
>>
>>50947960
You can't store stuff in add-ons.
>>
>>50947988
>>50947960
>Forgetting Loft so you can stack stuff
Come on guys, it's a need to buy purchase
>>
>>50947893
>dirge was making granblue
Just how much content have we lost from that bitch's reaming of him?
>>
>>50947988
>>50947942
Also if you want to companion more, then go to harvest moon, buy a blue feather, and then go to minecraft and buy cheat mode so you can clone the blue feather.
>>
>>50947988
>internet connection and return
What? Hardly anybody buys those.
>>
>>50948019
Okay...?
>>
File: 1460673726012.png (55KB, 166x224px) Image search: [Google]
1460673726012.png
55KB, 166x224px
>>50947900
>>50947489
>>50947678
>>50947946
Alright, so during this conversation I've actually been reading up on magic. It seems that as of Omniverse, the villain Hex seems to have become a professor at a place called Friedkin University, where he is their magic professor.

This teaches us a couple things.

1. Regular humans CAN learn magic.
2. Magic is now publicly known about.
3. There are people and organizations, such as Hex and this Friedkin place, that are making efforts to actually spread magic around.

What this could mean is that, as shitty as humans currently are, by some point in the future their niche will be "the magic race" since it's something only they and like two other species can do, and it's something regular humans are being taught. The fact that it's being publicly taught to average students at an OC Ivy League school just means it's a matter of time before the alumni disseminate it (and less wealthy schools can get a hold of someone to teach it and average joes can pop into a class.)

Ultimately that means: NuBee and that anon are right, because of magic.
>>
>>50947996
Sure you can't, Timmy.
>>
>>50948068
To be fair though, magic kind of sucks unless you're an Anodite it the Sorcerer Supreme of the maguc dimension. Or that old guy who invented magic or whatever but gave up to be a stage magician.
>>
>>50947942
0-1, depending on who I intend to Waifu.
>>
>>50947695
>PALADIN BADGER HERE I COME!
...Not what I would've picked. But somehow that seems oddly appropriate?

>Holy fucking shit. That is amazing. I love you Mardukth.
Glad you like it.

Now I juuust have to write the rest of the jump. And finish this fucking Infernals intro.

I'm thinking the capstone-boosted effect of it would make it more like the Cthonic Baara on top of the Behemoth-stuff, or that it would give you a secondary "war form" based on that.

Basically, something inspired by the "ever-evolving super-predator, a conspiracy of beasts bound into a constant evolution to create an apocalyptic force" Aspect that is the Chthonic Baara of Luna.

Probably something like mixing together your war form, any altforms you want, and of the forms you have the Heart's Blood of... And then letting the result go on to continually evolve and refine itself for battle, though you could guide it to other stuff and add any more forms you gain to it.
>>
What jump has the skimpiest armor and what is the best way to spread that travesty across the omniverse?
>>
>>50948019
It's not like you need it, but Internet Connection is probably the only thing you can't just build with a few tech perks. At least not with the door force-fielded/closed.
Everything except Extra Space, Return, Link, Force Field and Stasis Pods you can just build.

Not that it helps much unless you actually live in your warehouse. You still won't have internet in any place that doesn't also have it outside.
>>
>>50948117
Magic may not be the best ever, but it puts the humans solidly above 'one of the worst races' territory. They easily beat out a lot of races that are just slightly faster/stronger/more durable than humans or that have mostly useless powers.
>>
>>50948144
Pretty sure you can get an internet connection in the YouTube jump?

>Extra Space
Add one and spatial fuckery?

>Return
I'll give you that, but it doesn't have that much of a purpose unless you already have some specific scheme.

>Link
Really really shitty portals that you can easily outdo in several dozen other ways.

>Force Field and Stasis Pods you can just build.
Yep.
>>
>>50948142
Just the gals or do you want boys to look like morons to?
>>
>>50948139
That sounds awesome, but what is a Chthonic Baara exactly?
>>
>>50947946

Ah, mistakenly thought you were saying it was unsupported that The Worst wasn't worse than humans, which I still support.

They found people they wanted in, those people were humans. They clearly recognized humans can be recruited into the plumbers. Max and his rival are special, but they're not superhuman. Forever Knights took those scraps, replicated the technology and used them for their own purposes efficiently despite their fucked up ideologies.

Your misunderstanding.

Now this is where I'm just gonna end this argument, since you clearly don't know what you're talking about and are just discounting what evidence is presented to hold onto your point. Humans have numerous aquatic adaptations that set them apart from other land animals, just because they aren't fish doesn't make them shit swimmers by Earth standards.
>>
>>50948195
See >>50948068 , that was my last post. Before you got to this reply, I finished reading up on magic in the setting, and make the discoveries listed. Let's end this on a nicer note.
>>
Anyone have that pic of people talking about how humans are fucking scary because we're built for endurance and adaptability?
>>
>>50947863
Digger, do Rodimudes need Mr. Jumper to transfer their minds to machines and take them over? Also, for the Sigma Circlet, could we use something like an S2 engine or other sufficient power source to activate it, or does it have to be personal power? Finally, does Slowdown affect non-organic things, like bullets or planes?
>>
>>50948188
I'd be happy with just the girls, but both would be even better.
>>
>>50948139
That capstone booster sounds amazing
>>
>>50948185
Youtube gives you a copy of this world's internet as of 2017. The Gamer has a decent internet option though.
>>
>>50948139
>Probably something like mixing together your war form, any altforms you want
Is this going to give any kind of "access any Alt-Form powers in any form" ability?
>>
File: Humanity+fuck+yeah 001.jpg (207KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Humanity+fuck+yeah 001.jpg
207KB, 900x675px
>>50948242
Which one? I have two or three HFY!'s buried in my drives somewhere. Pic Might be slightly related.

Also Captcha that is pizza which is in fact not sushi.
>>
>>50948225

Yeah, I don't feel good about ending stuff like this being bitter. I don't agree with a lot of your views and you don't agree with mine, arguing is doing nothing but running us in circles so we'll just agree to disagree and carry on with our days.
>>
File: Luna_Grin.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Grin.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>50948193
It's basically just a hyper-evolving combat form that the local moon goddess has.

>Set outside all these phases is a single aspect, the Chthonic Baara, which is an ever-evolving super-predator, a conspiracy of beasts bound into a constant evolution to create an apocalyptic force that will rise in bitter defense of Gaia.

>It was believed in the First Age that the belt had been somehow endowed with a measure of primal Wyld energy, stabilized by the touch of Luna. Those who know of it in the Second Age have their doubts. They suspect the power of the Chthonic Baara is that of Luna and Luna alone. They wonder if the shadow of the All-Beast is somehow reflected in their own Exaltations, allowing for the possibility of chimerism.

>The Chthonic Baara is set outside all of these aspects, and is an example of Luna's Creation-shattering power; as she draws upon all things she can percieve in and out of existence to become this terrible unbound monster. She did not have this power during her struggles with the alternates, having only gained it in the time since her birth. I'm sure they would have all shat a collective brick to have seen it. Some posters have compared it to Godzilla, I believe. Definitely not far from the truth. Chthonic is self explanatory. As for the name Baara, I picked it because it sounds beastly and predatory at once.

This is pretty much all the decription I can find on it.

>>50948252
Good. Guess I'll write it out into perk (or boost effect? Not sure what to call it?) form then.

>>50948294
Nah.

You could access all alt-form powers (or all you bother incorporating at least) in that specific war form. But not in other forms.
>>
>>50948298
>200 years ago, we didn't have railroads...
See, this is something that always confused me about sci-fi. Aliens always look down on humans as primitive, hell Ben 10 had Kevin say he was embarrassed to be from Earth due to how primitive it is...and yet look how quickly advanced. Humanity, as in modern humanity, is only...what? 100,000 years old? And we've managed to come so far, so fast. Hell, we'v actually sent ourselves back a few times (the burning of the Library of Alexandria, the Dark Ages) and we've still made it to where we are today! Unless these aliens are even younger then us or they advanced faster, they've got no room to talk shit about humanity. If anything, they should be a little freaked out by how fast and how far we've managed to advance.
>>
>>50948365
It's pretty much the same as some old person bitching about how inexperienced and naive the younguns are.

I mean, duh.
>>
>>50948298
Being stubborn as fuck is Humanity's superpower, I can jam to it.

>>50948365
Animorphs has Ax, the Andelite on the team, weirded out by just how fast Humans advance in technology. Though he does find it amusing that we invented Books before Computes when "books are obviously more advanced, the information is right there at your fingertips with no load times"
>>
>>50948398
I still can't believe that Ax got possessed by some cosmic horror at the end of the series. Hasn't he gone through enough already?
>>
>>50948434
THAT BOOK NEVER HAPPENED!
>>
File: Konada.jpg (10KB, 165x240px) Image search: [Google]
Konada.jpg
10KB, 165x240px
>>50948142
Kill la Kill has pretty damn skimpy clothing, if you want to go that route, although it doesn't actually incorporate any metal bits.

>>50948144
You can buy a galactic internet connection in Metroid!
If there's an internet anywhere in the galaxy, you can connect to it.
I chose it over buying Ridley. I regret nothing.

>>50948298
When I took a history class as part of my base courses, I heard a cool story about Caesar that you won't normally hear about.
Apparently during his big fuckyeah tour, at one point he set his sights on viking territory. Y'know, Norse warriors and shit. When he got down there, he came across a bigass river that was blocking his way into the region. Too big to ford. So he ordered his men to construct a bridge across it.
When they built the bridge, they crossed into viking territory, and just marched around. Nobody attacked them, nobody wanted to mess with Caesar's soldiers, everyone avoided the fuck out of him. And Caesar just marched all over the damn territory for no other reason than to say, "I can do whatever the fuck I want and you can't stop me. I own all of this."
Then he and his men went back across the river and, after they had crossed, disassembled their bridge and took it with them as they left.

I don't know how much of that is true, or how much is hyperbole, but I really liked that story. It sounds like the kind of thing Caesar would do.
>>
>>50948398
Humans have a high tech up speed, magic, and long term stamina.
Those are probably their advantages in Ben Ten.
>>
>>50948398
That's pretty dumb, though. Books are just a minor evolution of scratching symbols into rocks or hide. Computers require so much of a technological base to build off of.
>>
What's a good metaphor to make medieval people understand the idea of Multiverse and Jumping?
>>
>>50948468
Maybe alphabets are a weird as fuck thing to develop early and humans are the guys in Civ who have compasses before pottery.
>>
>>50948492
But then what's on the computer? Pic-

Holy shit, it's porn. They made computers before books so they'd have better porn!
>>
>>50948398
Andalites are backwards as fuck. I remember Ax talking about accidentally eating a snail once, and sincerely regretting it when he tried to 'pass' the shell. In Andalite form. I think he might have been retarded.
>>50948434
Ugh, god, that was fucking terrible.
>>
>>50948473
Compare it to islands?
The medieval peoples' world is one giant island. Far away, there's another world (island) that has things they'd only imagine in their dreams. Another island has things they would think impossible.

The jumper is the one who travels from island to island.
>>
>>50948473
Comparing it to Yggdrasil, or even using that itself, would be a rather simple way to explain it. As for jumping, just say that you can go to the other worlds, that's child's play to explain.
>>
>>50948468
It's stupid, but it's an amusing case of "missing part of the tech tree" that can happen. That's one of the things that has me so excited for One Day encountering aliens, because we'll be able to see what, if any, techs we missed.

>>50948467
Maybe

>>50948492
It's more that Humans are, from what we see of the greater universe in Animorphs, are much more Social creatures that other species.

Andelites only have three "cities" on their home world, and those are mostly for the making of space ships. They usually live a good distance away from each other in a small "house"(more like a bowl in the ground) with them, their spouse, and their children.
>>
>>50948473
Are they aware of other planets as planets and not just pictures on the sky? Then explain to them as the Entirety of the heavens is but one sphere among many , and you can travel between them being gifted new wonders by your benefactor as you go along
>>
>>50948473
A book should do the trick; assuming you're speaking to people who know what a book is. Each world is like a page, parallel, separate, and yet tied.
>>
>>50948529
Earth is a weird as fuck planet in Animorphs. Most planets only have maybe a hundred or two hundred different species, tops. Earth has insane levels of variation from the perspective of the Andelites.
>>
>>50948473
"See the stars. If you could jump to a place among those stars once every ten years, a world different from this one. That."

>>50948365
Aye, eight-million years of history and we're catching up with their space age tech?

>>50948398
Yep.

>>50948447
>It sounds like the kind of thing Caesar would do.
It does indeed.

>>50948468
In comparison to what exactly?

A birthday cake is not sushi captcha! Go home you're drunk!
>>
>>50948528
>That spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhCL5Ygzc24
>>
>>50948528
Probably math and some fucking disgusting shit about like four Andelites surrounding one and making her a nice dinner.
>>
>>50948000
It was anon2 making granblue
>>
>>50948570
I mean, I already know what that link is. I don't even have to click.

>>50948574
>Oh yeah baby
>Multiply, just like that
>>
>>50948599
So you're saying Red chased off yet another jumpmaker. Fucking wonderful.
>>
File: Shitposter.jpg (65KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
Shitposter.jpg
65KB, 604x340px
>>50948635
>>
>>50948599
You act

he

cares.

You could suddenly get a case of chickenpox and this dumb dickless bitch would go "OHMYGOD IT'S RED'S FAULT."
>>
>>50948654
Indeed. Someone post about Christmas, I'm sure the shitposters love that holiday cheer. Also is there anyone going to finish the Trigun Jump or is it going up for adoption soon?
>>
God damn it. Alright, let's do this.
>Unique Traits of Humans/Earth in the Animorphs Universe.
From a planet with insane levels of variation.
Tech up stupidly fast compared to most species.
The only, discovered by the Andelites, bipedal species that doesn't have a tail.
The only, discovered by the Andelites, species that wears "shoes" or some protective form of foot covering. Most species appear to have natural protection, like hooves.
The only, discovered by the Yeerks, species to have two brain hemispheres. Most species apparently just have one solid brain.
Absolutely insane levels of population, 7ish billion people on one planet is considered utterly ridiculous by both Andelites and Yeerks.
We are one of the only species to outright War with out own species, small scale conflicts are not unheard of with other species but full on War really isn't.

I would swear there is more, but I can't remember it.
>>
>>50948574
>Probably math
Andalites are actually fucking beastly at raw math and shit.
I don't know if it's a natural ability or rote memory stuff from schooling, but basically every time an Andalite is asked a question about numbers, the answer is to about 6 decimal points.
>>
>>50948674
It's not looking like holiday cheer when jumpmakers are being driven off left and right.
>>
>>50948688
>>50948674
I'm just going to leave this here.
>>
Ome to think of it, how would the Andelites react to an Omnitrix? How would Azimuth react to the Animorphs device?
>>
>>50948688
We all know you don't give a shit about jumpmakers, anon. You can drop the facade.
>>
>>50948707
I don't know enough about Ben 10 to say.
>>
>>50948714
Why would anyone be here if they didn't care about jumpmakers and content?

I'm just angry about jumpmaker politics and her overemoing ranting pushing everyone away.
>>
>>50948714
Stop feeding him, dumbass.
>>
>>50948707
The Omnitrix is kind up like an advanced morphing so they would be fascinated and try to replicate it. Azimuth would see the animorph device as a less advanced Omnitrix but it can be used multiple times permanently.
>>
>>50948675
Hork-Bajir have 3 lobes, two smooth and one wrinkly.
That's what Esplin 9466 notices when he gets a HB host for the first time.
But apparently 3 is way less crazy than two? He didn't freak out about it or anything.

>>50948707
>how would the Andelites react to an Omnitrix?
They'd be jealous and upset, but they'd hide it as best they could. They're very arrogant and prideful about their technology.

>Azimuth react to the Animorphs device?
Isn't he the little toadbro that made the Omnitrix? He might laugh, and/or want take it apart to see how it works.
>>
File: vas.jpg (28KB, 250x343px) Image search: [Google]
vas.jpg
28KB, 250x343px
>>50948674
Golly, I hope it gets finished soon.

I want to companion Vash.
>>
What would be the best race to take in the Civ Jump for a magic themed chain?
>>
>>50948757
Then there was something weird about just how our brains were split? I can't remember. I just remember Visser 1 being freaked the fuck out at how our "own brain is at war with itself" due to the hemispheres.
>>
>>50948789
Some kind of genies/magic elementals?
>>
>>50948789
Go Youkai. All of the Youkai.
Kitsune, Oni, Moon Bunnies, Inu-Youkai, Tengu, etc.
>>
>>50948789
Elves.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>50948776
I'll third that! Wait where is the WIP, is it Jumpable? Also any suggestions for a super sentai/toku Jump, I'm preparing for Kamen Rider by hitting up some other settings of the listed types.
>>
>>50948789
Elves.

It's not genocide if you're their ruler, right?
>>
>>50948684
So them getting computers was probably like "Oh fuck yes this makes me rock hard with how good at math it is."
>>
File: vash is cool.png (6MB, 2032x2422px) Image search: [Google]
vash is cool.png
6MB, 2032x2422px
>>50948825
It's jumpable but incomplete!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1qb0_OLhDrDMEdoZUVSUGxjTjQ
>>
File: Cacame_by_Fault.jpg (178KB, 732x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Cacame_by_Fault.jpg
178KB, 732x1023px
>>50948837
Let me refer you to an expert on this subject. http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/Cacame_Awemedinade
>>
>>50947833
Okay sweet so I largely just need to give the place a once over, reprogram the robots, turn on the power plant, clean up the radioactive bits, kill all the raiders and monsters and probably take down that lift to the Fizztop Grille. Exterminating those worm things is probably going to be the most difficult part.

At least I don't have to put the whole place in a bubble and develop a reputation as "that guy who doesn't let anyone into his theme park".
>>
File: 1777636-johnsolarsystem2.jpg (155KB, 671x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1777636-johnsolarsystem2.jpg
155KB, 671x1024px
>>50948877
Hey so when you say the Lantern Ring caps out, is it going to just give us a message like pic related? Because that's actually kinda cool.
>>
>>50948899
What was he even trying to do? Constructs only last as long as you maintain focus and your ring is charged, right? So it wasn't going to last any more than a day. And it was basically solidified hard light/willpower energy. Not exactly suitable for living on.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg (15KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 10.jpg
15KB, 240x198px
>>50948877
Suggestions for this. Hard Science from Railgun might give you a good enough base to build your own little security/trash-pick-up bots, especially if you've gotten the local robot perks.

>>50948899
Dude needs to pick up some Graphic Design, from what I understand there's no improving his Willpower beyond already BS levels so he needs to improve how he creates his constructs.
>>
>>50948936
From what I understand I think he's making planets out of the local debris but I may be wrong there.
>>
>>50948789
Elves. Specifically the elves from Master of Magic, which you jump first.
They're still elves, but at least they generate free mana for you just by living.
>>
File: 1381090416128.jpg (51KB, 307x449px) Image search: [Google]
1381090416128.jpg
51KB, 307x449px
>>50948899
>That scene where he literally recreates a whole planet with JUST HIS RING
>Actually manages to hit the rings limit
Holy shit.
>>
>>50948801
Maybe it's more about how specialized our lobes are?
One for concrete, real world shit, and hard calculations.
One for abstract, imaginary, maybe/could be shit.
>>
>>50946517
>Shiki is just drawn to kill everything supernatural, but he later learns to control it a bit.

Huh. Do we count as supernatural?
>>
>>50948899
I want to take every willpower boost in the chain, get a GL ring, and then freak everyone out by casually flexing my willpower and exceeding it's limits.
>Is it broken? I wasn't even really trying.
>>
>>50949217
Isn't there a perk that gives you literally infinite willpower?
>>
>>50949217
>every willpower boost in the chain
I need to copy them down at some point.

>>50949226
>literally infinite willpower
I wonder what actually motivates you at that point.
>>
>>50948355
This Chthonic Baara sounds like a power I need to remove from Luna when bounding her in oaths.
>>
>>50948365
What makes you think 100,000 years is a short time to hit space? Maybe it's sluggish.
>>
>>50949258
Maybe, but that doesn't seem to be the case for a lot of sci-fi races. If anything, it seems to take the longer then that, and that's ignoring how we've set ourselves back or were set back by nature.
>>
>>50948675
>two brain hemispheres
Something that needs to be fixed about humanity, frankly.
>>
>>50948629
Hey, is the Starheart Shard also affected by willpower?
>>
File: yang.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yang.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>50949318
I agree, they don't need brains at all, if there's someone else to do the thinking.
>>
>>50949368
Nah, we just need to put an end to the divided aspect of the self, bring it all into one cohesive whole.
>>
>>50943359
I don't really have any communication with Batman that you guys don't. Sorry.

>>50943635
As I said several times, Accelerator's power is not just negating damage or attacking but also has vast powers of control over almost everything that exists with little limit on how, with the only things it can't manipulate being concepts or things without vectors.

>>50943853
>>Those examples
I don't see how a few EX rank NPs that have extremely narrow fields of use in exchange for much higher power are relevant to this OC NP being underpowered. I've repeatedly stated that the Accelerator NP is losing a lot of the power it could have if it was just reflecting damage because of the sheer control it is. Accelerator has incredible control over his power. He's kept his blood pumping through the air and into two halves of his body when he's been bisected for chrissake. The 'utility' function of it isn't some small thing only worth one rank when it's effectively an amazing level of telekinesis that also automatically blocks and reflects any attack of any speed as long as it is below a certain power level, has a direction and isn't a concept. So basically, the majority of attacks in Fate aside from the more powerful NPs are automatically reflected against the attacker.

As for the Shield blocking the spear, far as the wiki says, apparently the spear only possesses A rank power when used as a spear instead of the big blast. Certainly less impressive.
>>
>>50949383
Is having two brain hemispheres even that much of an issue?
>>
>>50949402
It's not one. The brain is divided so if one part gets damaged not everything gets fucked up.
>>
>>50949383
>Komm Süsser Todd starts playing
>>
>>50949402
If it means there are two individuals, I refuse to tolerate it. One must die.
>>
>>50944964
Not in Extra no. Grand Order on the other hand...maybe.
>>
>>50941974
Hey Jumpers! What's the lewdest Jump you've ever been through?
>>
>>50949424
So you want to just kill everyones' subconscious then?
>>
>>50949424
"If I cloned myself, we'd fight to the death and the winner would be the new me."
>>
>>50946036
Uh, take a look at my own posts? I'm not sure what you want me to look at.
>>
>>50949424
That's not how brains work
That's not how brains work at all
>>
>>50949438
Not how it works.

>>50949442
Clones generally develop into distinct individuals.
>>
>>50949356
Yeah?
>>
>>50949442
If i cloned myself we'd be too lazy to fight. We'd play videogames, drink and argue over whose turn it is to get more beer.
>>
>>50949435
Every jump.
Such is the life of a sloot Jumper.
>>
>>50949435
Overlord series by far. Custom NPCs are a hell of a thing.
>>
>>50948629
How much "raw magical energy" is in the Ruby of Life? How long does it take to replenish?
>>
>>50949402
There's research that supports the hemispheres actually having seperate consciousnesses. But one of them is much more dominant because it has more ability to interact with the world.
>>
>>50949548
>there's research that shows that consciousness is a real thing
nah
>>
>>50949548
Yeah that's basically what I meant, the less dominant consciousness would be the subconsciousness
>>
>>50949565
Anon, it's indecent to walk around with your fedora unzipped.
>>
>>50949488
Forgot my name.

>>50949498
Can confirm.
>>
>>50949251
...It's not a power. It's just her getting serious with her shapeshifting.

If you're worried about /that/ little thing, you might want to pay attention to the fact she's got countless semi-independent aspects with mostly-different powersets. Like, say, Phrye's abilities to live in and attack from places that will only exist uncountable ages in the future.

It always amuses me when people say they hate canon-Luna's personality... She pretty much doesn't have one. She instead has some things she likes, and countless personalities she rotates through. Can literally change personality at-will.

But yeah, sure. Find a way to remove it.

Also, it's probably a thousand times easier to kill her than to bind her with oaths. And that's saying something, considering she's noted as the ultimate survivor.
>>
>>50949589
Not him, but does the boost provided by Primordial apply to your base-form as well?
>>
>>50949548
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>50949541
Eh. Just assume it would be a noticeable boost to Zatanna.

Recharge?
>>
>>50949587
>not untipped
One job.
>>
>>50949548
Which is why one must die.
>>
>>50949609
You mean your human form? Yeah.
>>
>>50949610
http://www.sciencealert.com/watch-you-are-actually-two-brains-living-in-one-person

Think that's it. Can't check right now.
>>
>>50949640
Can you answer>>50947797
>>
>>50948264
Hey English, if your still here, I'd like to ask a question.

Yesterday, you mentioned something called the Sword of the Cross in relation to the King Arthur jump. What's that about?
>>
File: Trigun WIP v2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Trigun WIP v2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50948674
>>50948776
>>50948825
Oh geez. There are actually people who care about my jump. Oh geez. This is the most recent version I have on my hard drive don't remember if I ever actually posted it in thread though.
>>
>>50949463
Oh I'm sorry I didn't link the pastebin there for you. I wanted your opinion on the rewritten form of the Noble Phantasm: http://pastebin.com/EkGcEeN6
>>
>>50949696
Sword of the Cross is from Dresden Files, it's one of the most powerful weapons in Jumpchain but has a bunch of restrictions on it that basically force you to be a merciful paladin to be worthy of it.
>>
>>50949226
Light Bringer and Batman both say your willpower is "unbreakable." One even uses the qualifier "literally."
>>
>>50949593
Those personalities are generally repugnant. Monster, slut, pervert, unstable, there's nothing likeable about her. She may not have one 'solid' personality, but she cycles through a series of repugnant things. Don't know why you defend her.

And don't you worry, I'm completely hobbling her. She's effectively being forced into proper behavior and a singular role.
>>
>>50949696
>King’s Aide + 300
>To make this a little easier on you if The King is deposed or somehow becomes unable to rule you will have one month to rectify whatever it is that’s wrong, though if they’re killed it’s still an instant loss. If you succeed in keeping The King alive and on the throne you may choose one of two options. Bring The King or one of the still living members of their court with you on your adventures. Or Be Given The King’s Sword, Excalibur, which will be just as powerful in your hands.
And you can choose what Setting that the Jump takes place in so I went with Dresden Files for some more Dresden Magic and Amoracchius/ Excalibur.
>>
>>50949593
Also, I'm not killing anyone because.

1. I don't want to have to kill all the Lunars.

2. I'm making a point.
>>
>>50949711
Keep going
>>
>>50949711
Is there an option to make the Angel Arm Catalyst something else other than triggered by Knives if we can give a good story reason to be a Plant unrelated to them, and make it risky enough to still be balanced?
>>
>>50949744
Why not just kill her? You'll have altered her metaphysical existence so much that it effectively won't be the same being afterwards. Kill her and start over with a new moon goddess if she offends you so much, it would probably be easier.
>>
>>50949711
>>50949765
Who wants to bet Red's gonna chase off this jumpmaker too?
>>
>>50949720
Or have Use Any Item from Overlord.
>>
>>50949783
See >>50949760
>>
>>50949785
Can't wait until we get together with /cyoag/ again on New Years. We'll all be so drunk, it'll be great.
>>
>>50949796
Okay, but why don't you want to kill all the Lunars? They're awful. And the point will be made better by killing Luna off entirely, I'd think.
>>
>>50949785
Man, wasn't Christmas just the best this year? I really enjoyed it! It's one I'll never forget. And it's one you won't forget either!

Because we won't let you forget it. Ever.
>>
>>50949786
Won't work. See, there's nothing stoping you from picking up the sword and using it however you want. It'll just shatter if used against its purpose.
>>
>>50949803
>>50949811
That's fine. Won't change how wrong you are that we lost a bunch of good content makers.
>>
>>50949806
1. To prove a point.

2. They don't have to be innately awful, and won't be with a proper education and a stable patron.
>>
>>50949715
Hmm. So it's at A+++ but with B rank strength because you removed the ability for it to adjust to 'inexplicable' things? I don't think I can see any other changes.

It seems fine to be at that power level for two rank ups and the loss of an ability, especially since that ability will make it a lot harder to deal with a fair amount of magic shit. Only thing I can really say needs be changed is the line " but his barrier automatically reverses any attack and its vector regardless of mundane force or speed." would probably be better as just regardless of speed, since mundane force is still limited to the level a B rank NP can put out.
>>
>>50949671
Oh. Yeah, sorry. Missed that.

That was probably a bad thing to say. I'm trying to find the right way to balance it still, but it's hard to say. I'll try to clarify it in the jump.

Kinda burnt out on junpmaking right now but I'm trying to have it finished within a week.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>50949711
Oh yeah, I love the setting and your WIP has been a fine one, which is why I think everyone has just been waiting for you to finish. Keep up the good work, also reading this.

Holy crap an entire Companions section! Whenever you think it's okay to post builds for this I'll drop one for ya, crazy cowboy.
>>
>>50949836
Sure, they don't have to be awful. But all the current crop are. Plus, their charm sets are shit, you don't want to inflict those on the next generation. I say: kill them all, trap their Exaltations, and modify them into something that is actually worthy of the title of "Celestial Exaltation" before releasing them on a population that won't be influenced by the politics of the Silver Pact and their furry rape caves.
>>
>>50944509
[shilling] Otoyomegatari (Bride Stories) has just the thing for that. [/shilling]

>>50949711
Love and Peace!
>>
>>50949640
Would it include other transformations that aren't alt-forms like those accessed through Animorphs morphing or Omnitrix tech? Magical girl transformations?
>>
Jumpers, have you ever had someone you could consider an archenemy in your chain?
>>
File: 12603152268.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
12603152268.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>50949744
>Don't know why you defend her.
Mostly because your hate-boner is so one-note, it's kinda boring to listen to.

I figured I'd prod you a bit, see if anything new came up. Didn't work, but it was worth a try.
>>
>>50949879
>their furry rape caves.
>Terra Formars flashbacks
>>
>>50949711
Looks pretty good. I loved Trigun and Vash is one my favourite characters.
>>
>>50949879
Anon, why do you want me to repeat the Incarnae's mistakes? Things are better when you work together. I don't want to be a hypocrite, and I don't want to piss of Sol or the Maidens too bad.

>>50949930
You're really rude when it comes to Luna. Normally you're pretty friendly in any other situation, but when it comes to her, here are the claws.
>>
>>50949930
Luna is smug! SMUG!
>>
>>50949834
Reminder that your own shittiness made your Christmas terrible.
>>
>>50949963
>Anon, why do you want me to repeat the Incarnae's mistakes? Things are better when you work together. I don't want to be a hypocrite, and I don't want to piss of Sol or the Maidens too bad.
Right, and they can work together better when the Lunars aren't a shit Exalted type that no one would want to be. Seriously, Lunars are the worst type of Exalted, I'd rather be an Abyssal than a Lunar.
>>
>>50949847
>Hmm. So it's at A+++ but with B rank strength because you removed the ability for it to adjust to 'inexplicable' things?
Actually I went with the general stat boost and deflection field at B Rank but everything else is either D+ or C+.

>It seems fine to be at that power level for two rank ups and the loss of an ability, especially since that ability will make it a lot harder to deal with a fair amount of magic shit. Only thing I can really say needs be changed is the line " but his barrier automatically reverses any attack and its vector regardless of mundane force or speed." would probably be better as just regardless of speed, since mundane force is still limited to the level a B rank NP can put out.
Alright I'll take that quote out for an edit and if I keep all three rank ups what would you suggest?

The double rank up version: http://pastebin.com/muiV1JJQ
>>
>>50949435
Darkstalkers. I naively took the Boooorriiiinng drawback.
>>
>>50949995
I've got the patience to alter Lunar exaltations one at a time as Lytek gets his hands on them if I need to change anything. I know I want to purge the extra Wyld taint they've picked up.
>>
>>50950008
Oh, so this is going to be a post-Spark project, then. Okay. Sorry, I misunderstood, I thought time was of the essence. Or rather, of the Essence.

Yeah, that was bad, I'll just see myself out.
>>
>>50949435
Infernals. To explain...remember how the Adjoran drawback states that the demons would hate you if you were the cause of anymore daughter winds being born?

Let's just say they hated me a lot.
>>
>>50950004
I'm afraid I don't understand. General stat boost? Everything else is D+ or C+? What else is there and why is the B rank not just describing the ability in general? Why is the rank reduced even more now?

With it's deflection/offense/manipulation power being capped at B rank, and with the rest of the NP as it is now, it would be A+++.
>>
>>50949930
That's the issue with most hateboner-bearers in /jc/. None of them ever have any IMAGINATION to it.
>>
>>50948185
Wait, you can build Pods? I thought there would be rules against that
>>
>>50950062
You can't. I think they're just confused about what is being talked about.
>>
>>50950062
No, anon, he's agreeing with the other anon that you can't replicate Pods.
>>
>>50950062
The original post says everything except those are what you can build. Not sure if the one you're responding to agrees with that or they're shitposting but you indeed can't make pods.
>>
>>50949779
Sure, don't see why not.

>>50949711
Originally I think I promised I was going to include some additions from the manga but from what I recall the manga is pretty different not just in story and tone but powerlevel as well so I don't want to lock anyone out from making a manga jump. So, unless anyone has any concerns or questions or hell even just suggestions since this is my first jump I'm going to tentatively say this is done.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>50946857
>>50946962
27. FLCL
Normal Kid
Age 15
It's No Big Deal
Nothing Ever Happens... (900)
...Until You Swing The Bat (700)
N.O. Utilization (400)
Shirt and Sweater Collection
Family Bakery(Follows) (250)
Scandalous Towel (200)
Road Trip (0)

Miranda (Normal Kid, Nothing Ever Happens, N.O. Utilization)
Bigby (Drop In, Massively Strong, Part Redundancy)
Alonne (Drop In, What Are You Doing, Guitar Summoning)
Coppulyte (Agent, Where Are Your Eyebrows, Target Acquired, I Can Buy My Own Insurance Now)
Arnold (Medical Mechanica, Part Of Something Larger)
Flowey (Drop In, What Are You Doing, It's No Big Deal, Fooly Cooly Skills, Great Photography Skills)

So, uh, this place seems to be pretty weird. I don't think I'll get involved with the main plot, but I might take a look at that factory if I think I can get away with it. Otherwise, I'm just going to relax as best I can here, run the bakery with my family/companions, and try to keep my head down when everything starts to go crazy.

1. Girl-chan
2. Kung Fury
3. Blazblue
4. Warframe
5. Johnny Test
6. Fire Emblem: Fates
7. The Room
8. Magical Girl Noir
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>50949963
>You're really rude when it comes to Luna. Normally you're pretty friendly in any other situation, but when it comes to her, here are the claws.
Right, my apologies anon.

I think that's mostly the frustration of my internet crapping itself the last few days and my writing stalling? ...and it being like 3 AM here. (Should really stop talking in thread when I feel like falling over. Did stupid stuff with critiqueing scribbled notes last night too...)

Worst I can remember doing before was considering the "Luna is dead" drawback idea...
>>
>>50950085
>lock anyone out from making a manga jump
Nobody ever is.
>>
>>50950061
I'm not sure what you want from me. One of my spheres as a deity is the moon. Luna is awful, and is a moon deity. If I want to rule creation in my inter-dimensional empire, I can't have Luna representing me, because she'll ruin my name.
>>
>>50950114
Myrmidont clarified that he was excited to get critique for his notes later on.
>>
>>50950114
As always, chibi-Sachaverall is adorable. One of my many regrets in Infernals is that I can't possibly buy all the tiny Yozis. I want to make a Yozi Babies cartoon. "Yozi Babies, making endless nightmares of suffering come true~"
>>
>>50950085
Jumpmaking has slowed down to just maybe ten or twenty jumps being made at most here. You probably don't need to worry about stepping on anyone's toes.
>>
>>50950075
>>50950076
>>50950081
No I just highlighted too much when I was responding. You can't make pods.
>>
>>50950114
Eastern European, Finnish, or South African?
>>
File: large.jpg (101KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
101KB, 500x307px
>>50950134
>waaaah, my hate boner is because i don't like her
>she shouldn't sully MY glory
>mfw
Less than zero imagination.
>>
>>50950134
You made that shit up on the spot to justify your hate boner for her. Besides, you don't sound like a god anyone would want to worship.

At least Luna is likable.
>>
>>50950053
>I'm afraid I don't understand.
I'm sorry that I wasn't clear.

>General stat boost?
This is in reference to the Applications of the Noble Phantasm section at the bottom, where I expand upon the ability through examples which are:
-Stomping on the ground to generate a shock-wave and destroy the surrounding terrain.
-Altering the vectors of several objects and use them as projectiles (D+ or C+ Attacks)
-Moving at extremely high speed and strike with powerful strength to the point where his own parameters don't have any meaning regarding his own combat ability (Treating the parameters of the servant as if they were B despite what they actually are)
-Creating wind currents strong enough to fly on

>What else is there and why is the B rank not just describing the ability in general?
I believe that it get's less impact when not being directly used on someone.

>With it's deflection/offense/manipulation power being capped at B rank, and with the rest of the NP as it is now, it would be A+++.
Ah I thought in this >>50949847, the part where you state "It seems fine to be at that power level for two rank ups and the loss of an ability" that you meant it was A /++/ as in the pluses were two 'ranks up'
>>
>>50950183
You're a boss. Your employee acts like a shithead and ascribes it to your company's brand. What do you do?

>>50950189
Untrue.

>Luna is likeable

Now you're just fucking with me.
>>
>>50950114
For the Incredibles power Stormicide, can you use the gases you absorb (like for breathing or more esoteric Jumper stuff), or can you only hold on to them?
>>
>>50949720
English's post seemed to imply that she got it from King Arthur though, and I didn't immediately recognize the name.

>>50949758
Huh. Cool. Especially that bit about taking a member of the court along with us.

>Nasuverse Gawain is a jerkass.
>A lot of Sabers problems could be traced back to him.

I did always think he needed a bit of sorting out, and now I know how to do it.
>>
>>50950233
>You're a boss. Your employee acts like a shithead and ascribes it to your company's brand. What do you do?
She's not your employee, though. She's the CEO of a rival company.
>>
>>50950233
Luna is a trickster goddess. I'm biased towards trickster deities over needlessly spiteful ones like yourself. Regardless, your reason still boils down to "because I don't like her."

Pathetic. Nobody would want to worship someone like you.
>>
>>50950233
Except you're not a boss, you're a child who's temper tantruming that others like the actual boss instead of you.

>m-muh perks
>m-muh godhood

You are the equivalent to Starscream getting pissy that Optimus Prime does a better job than you.
>>
Other than Crimson Saint are there any perks to convert technology into magic? Basically making spells that accomplish what a particular piece of tech can do? Aside from just trying to make a spell myself, that is.
>>
>>50950273
She'll be my employee once I seize control of Creation. She and her pals have done a terrible job of running the place.

>>50950279
It's less spite than it is necessity. I don't like Jupiter and you don't see me being all that harsh to her.

>>50950280
>others like the actual boss instead of you
Uh, don't think anyone really likes Luna all that much in-setting. Except Gaia and the Lunars obviously. The Incarnae are fairly distant, and only the Unconquered Sun ever had a huge general following.
>>
>>50950309
>She'll be my employee once I seize control of Creation
The fucking entitlement in your words makes me doubt your capability to perform that feat.

>Uh, don't think anyone really likes Luna all that much in-setting
And what does it say that more people like her instead of you?
>>
>>50950309
You sound like you'd do a worse job. I daresay you're acting exactly like a Solar in the full throes of the Great Curse right now.
>>
>>50949922
No fuckin clue. Fanwank.
>>
>>50950334
They don't. I've been a major deity in more than one setting. More people like me just by weight of numbers. Unless you mean you guys, and it's mainly just you being weirdly angry.

>>50950335
You've yet to see me flay open a squad of Dragonbloods to make a flesh garden. You have no idea how bad the Solars were under the Great Curse.
>>
>>50950209
>General stat boost
Ah, that's what you meant. Sure, makes sense. The B rank thing as the upper limit is the most important bit for the ranking.

>Ah I thought in this >>50949847, the part where you state "It seems fine to be at that power level for two rank ups and the loss of an ability" that you meant it was A /++/ as in the pluses were two 'ranks up'
Ah, no. I meant two ranks up in the strength of reflection from the A+ version. Going from D to B or whatever I said it was. Sorry, that was confusing of me.
>>
>>50948899
Yeah sure.
>>
>>50950361
So you're threatening me to stay silent because I don't like you? That just stinks of an inflated ego.

Wow, you really are acting like a Solar controlled by the Great Curse.
>>
>>50950335
Whatat exactly does the Great Curse do?
>>
File: jvc-projector-1500x841.jpg (79KB, 1500x841px) Image search: [Google]
jvc-projector-1500x841.jpg
79KB, 1500x841px
>>50950361
>You have no idea how bad the Solars were under the Great Curse.
And yet you sound just like them.

>They don't.
Sounds like it from my end, famalam.

>it's mainly just you being weirdly angry.
>pic related
>>
>>50950149
He did? Oh. I just kinda interpreted it as suprise and him waving it off.

I guess it wasn't that stupid then? Still feels kinda silly.

>>50950151
Yeah, they're great. Best decision I made on a whim in a while.

>>50950180
I'll keep you guessing. It's funnier that way.

...Though I was wrong, it's 2 am. See, this is why I should be asleep. I'm fucking up my own timezone.

>>50950254
Hm. You can't really use them while they're absorbed... But I suppose you could "expel" them internally, to use them on demand? Just "expel" a breathable gas inside your mouth to breathe, and such.
>>
>>50950280
To be fair, isn't Starscream doing pretty well ruling Cybertron in the comics?
>>
File: Darth Anon.jpg (35KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Anon.jpg
35KB, 236x306px
>>50950387
>>50950399
That guy has an autistic hate boner, and is always in the thread. This is not a fight you can win if you have any kind of life.
>>
>>50950397
http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Curse

It turns you into a colossal asshole who will be a dick to everyone else. Which is exactly how this dude is acting.
>>
>>50950367
So the touch up would be an additional + (to a total of +++) and that's it right? Sorry I've been badgering you all day about this.
>>
>>50950397
>Whatat exactly does the Great Curse do?

It does a lot of things when it affects a Solar (The effects range from Exalt to exalt), but TL;DR it turns someone into a huge prick. Think stuff out of a Greek Tragedy.

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Curse
>>
>>50950420
>Insert joke about Jumpers not even noticing it here
>>
>>50950387
Uh, no? Where the fuck are you getting you conclusions from?

>>50950399
>And yet you sound just like them.
Holy Hyperbole batman.

>>50950418
Nobody has even defended Luna, it's just a series of 'i haet u' type stuff. Like a weak bait.

>>50950420
I want your opinion on how someone should handle Luna, senpai. You seem opinionated enough to have a 'correct' way.
>>
>>50950400
Mardukth, I have some questions regarding the Incredibles jump. First off, would something like Hamon and a Stand be considered weird for in-setting powers? Would I get any special attention for that? Also, if we take the drawback where we start in the Glory Days, would our actions butterfly the plot of the movie? Finally, is there anyway to stop the whole "government outlaws super heroes" thing? Because that was stupid. Really stupid.

>>50950418
>SWTOR Revan
Ah, I can feel the salt and rage flowing through me already.
>>
>>50950400
>But I suppose you could "expel" them internally, to use them on demand?
Now I want to use this power to speak continuously for 10 hours straight, just to fuck with people.
>>
>>50950420
> Sidereal Exalted deal with their curse in a largely narrative fashion: they are prone to overweening
So they stop people from sucking on each others tits? THE FIENDS!
>>
>>50950444
Well, why else would you brag about your violent achievements (which are seperate from you being a great leader, unless you want to lead by force. In which case, your rule sounds exactly like a police state) to me when I questioned your leadership?

Unless you were threatening me.

Anyways, talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. Peace out. Luna will probably outwit out somehow, so I don't think you threaten her.
>>
>>50950492
And now you understand the true evil of the Sidereals.
>>
>>50950444
What does Luna even do that makes you hate her? I know nothing of Exalted so I'm just curious.
>>
>>50950422
Basically yeah.

No worries about it, I don't mind.
>>
>>50950494
What violent achievements? All I told you was that I was a deity in other settings too.

It's strange to me that when I ask for your opinions on something you stop talking. Just shores up the idea that this was you attacking me for its own sake rather than over Luna.
>>
>>50950524
see
>>50950361
>You've yet to see me flay open a squad of Dragonbloods to make a flesh garden.
>>
>>50950517
She fucks people who aren't her husbando and that triggers his autism.
>>
File: bath-salts.jpg (36KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
bath-salts.jpg
36KB, 660x495px
>>50950444
You were the one going off about "hurr durr hate luna because she makes me look bad", and judging by your reactions it's not hard to handle Luna. Just do what you don't do.

Anyhow, peace.

>>50950494
>Well, why else would you brag about your violent achievements (which are seperate from you being a great leader, unless you want to lead by force. In which case, your rule sounds exactly like a police state) to me when I questioned your leadership?
Let's be fair to that anon, he's hardly the only jumper here who flips the fuck out like that. He's just one of the more vocal ones and won't shut up despite how irrational it is. Some people just can't handle their egos not being coddled.
>>
>>50950471
>Ah, I can feel the salt and rage flowing through me already.
Why? What did they do to Revan?
>>
>>50950534
Wasn't she literally just built to be a divine sex toy for Gaia?
>>
>>50950536
Do you think he's the same anon that bitches about that one fox girl I can't remember her name from Fate?
>>
>>50950569
...it really wouldn't surprise me and it actually slightly terrifies me to think of that possibility.
>>
>>50950517
Luna is basically a lunatic with MPD. She is also like Venus in that she is an exemplar of White Wolf's weird approach to sexuality, where everyone is an uberslut polyamorist with gross fetishes for bestiality, bloodplay, and torture, among others, and who toss away lovers and break hearts constantly. She switches personalities between this and a few other things, like being a bloodthirsty animal, and more benign things like a trickster. She's just generally not an admirable being, rather dangerous and unstable. She's also something like that Raksha in a way and has a disturbing affinity for the Wyld.

>>50950532
That line means "I'm not as bad as Great Curse Solars because I haven't done that." It was dismissing the accusation by pointing out how the Solars were worse than anything I said.

>>50950536
See >>50950524
>>
>>50950519
Awesome. I'll post the Servant build sometime soon, withing the hour, so you can get a look at it.
>>
>>50950534
Just because she's a slut doesn't mean she's your friend. Her having a bunch of boyfriends is the least of her problems.
>>
>>50950581
>I hate Luna because she's like a Jumper
...really?

>That line means "I'm not as bad as Great Curse Solars because I haven't done that." It was dismissing the accusation by pointing out how the Solars were worse than anything I said.
From how much you're raging and trying to tell everyone off, it makes much more sense that the line was meant to show you're just as bad, if not worse. Remember, the Solars thought they were in the right too.
>>
File: IMG_0796.jpg (8KB, 347x145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0796.jpg
8KB, 347x145px
>>50950309
Uh, sorry to butt in but I've got my copies of the Glories books right here and it says the Maidens have an intimacy of Uneasy Friendship with Luna and the Sun, while the Sun himself has an intimacy of affection towards all the other Incarnae. Her own book also lists her having a persistent intimacy of affection towards
outcasts and dissidents, and tacit approval for iconoclasts-so presumably there's at least a few people out there who've been helped out by her. Silver Chair has a refuge for 5DD to dwell upon without being oppressed by sunlight, and Granalkin betrayed his Primordial Mardukth out of respect for her hunting prowess. Finally, she's worshipped by sailors, lovers and hunters for her purview.

Don't get me wrong though, I am purely commenting on a factual basis and have less than no ground to judge you on anything. Considering I hate the Unconquered Sun and everything he represents to an extent only quantifiable by, I don't know, let's say 1.4 Ebon Dragons?
>>
>>50950616
When's the last time you met a jumper that has sex with literal non-sapient animals?

Honestly it's really irritating to see people go on about how all jumper do all evil things always. Didn't people yell at Bancho for saying that yesterday?

>Raging
Responding to you when you make accusations isn't rage. I'm sitting here drinking Cherry Coke and reading about Ben 10 during this whole thing, not gnashing my teeth and punching the walls like a baboon. And again, you're kinda ignoring what I said just to make accusations.
>>
>>50950644
>When's the last time you met a jumper that has sex with literal non-sapient animals?
>what is Pokemon
>>
>>50950654
Sapient, as are all companions. Ever played PMD?
>>
>>50950542
>he doesn't know
Ho boy. Okay, so first of all Revan was a pawn of the Sith Emperor when he was Darth Revan, It's how he got corrupted in the first place. Then, later on, he and the Exile, plus T3-M4 went to stop the Sith Emperor, and...well, the latter two died, and Revan was tortured for 300 years, as the Sith Emperor dug into his mond to find the weak points of the Republic. So hundreds of years later, Revan is saved by some Republic PCs...and promptly reveals he's gone crazy, attempting to use a not-Star Forge to create a droid army that would slaughter anyone with the slightest amount of Sith blood in them. So, you know, most of the Empire and at least 3% percent of the Republic as well. I should note that this would HELP the Emperor. A party of Imperial PCs 'kill' him, and then he splits into two, one his light side that becomes a Force ghost, and his dark side who possesses his corpse.

He then comes up with an absolutely stupid plan involving reviving the Sith Emperor (the Jedi Knight PC had basically killed him at this point, reducing him to a shrieking ghost that not only couldn't harm the Republic but was driving his own fanatics insane) just so he can kill him for good. He fails. Dramatically. Because it was all part of the Emperor's keikaku

Basically Revan becomes a retarded jobber who was the Sith Emperor's pawn most of the time.
>>
File: jack-jack lasers.jpg (116KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
jack-jack lasers.jpg
116KB, 500x400px
>>50950471
>First off, would something like Hamon and a Stand be considered weird for in-setting powers?
Hamon seems like it would just be accepted as a bit of an esoteric set of powers, while a Stand would probably just be considered weird (depending on the specific Stand).

>Would I get any special attention for that?
Well, not really more than any other Super, probably? Supers just kinda happen, no explanation given for why they get their powers or how they work.

The National Supers Agency would probably be /very/ interested if they learned you can teach Hamon though.

>Also, if we take the drawback where we start in the Glory Days, would our actions butterfly the plot of the movie?
Depends on what you do. If you don't make big waves, it'll probably be fine.

>Finally, is there anyway to stop the whole "government outlaws super heroes" thing? Because that was stupid. Really stupid.
Sure, you can stop that. Nothing enforcing that by fiat. Stopping the damage of the first bit of the movie, the night that sparked all of it, would already help.

...That sounds like the kinda thing that would butterfly the plot though. Or at least change it up quite a bit, with the Supers not going into hiding.

>>50950487
Heh, that seems fun.
>>
>>50950596
Sweet, looking forward to it.
>>
>>50950636
True. That's one of the reasons why I don't really want to off her. I do want to work with most of the Incarnae, and hopefully they'll respond better to attitude corrections over murder.
>>
>>50950662
>Sapient, as are all companions.
Looking at the anime and the games, it seems like you're grasping at straws.
>>
>>50950654
Pokemon are totally sapient, mang. Pretty much any of them can learn human language even, they mostly just don't bother.
>>
>>50950644
Why are you responding to autists trying to troll you?
>>
>>50950665
>tortured for 300 years
How'd he live for that long? Force users have natural lifespans, don't they?
>>
>>50950673
Ah, alright, good to know. Um, quick question, can the Omnidroids adapt to magic? From what I remember from the movie, they could adapt to super powers but outright magic seems a little out of context even for the setting.
>>
>>50950700
As someone who has been playing pokemon since the English release, you're full of shit. Meowth? Sapient, can talk. Plenty of implications of sapience from various other pokemon, especially when the humans aren't around. Ignoring all the pokedex entries that talk about pokemon smarter than humans? Sun and Moon have several pokemon outright talk to you. Plus, there's the entire PMD series with civilized pokemon, and need I remind you that most pokemon relationships are founded on the "Crush" perk in PMD.

>>50950718
Nothing else is going on and as time goes on they make it more clear that they're being assholes, instead of posing valid complaints.
>>
>>50950665
But. But why.

Why does this always happen?

Why can't writers ever just leave fan favorite characters alone, goddammit?
>>
>>50950721
Emperor kept him alive, wanted to squeeze all the information he could out of Revan, plus he probably wanted to keep him around in case he needed a pawn.

I should note that I think you can extend your lifespan with the Force? Sion from KOTOR was a follower of Exar Kun, after all.

>>50950749
I feel your pain anon. I feel your pain.
>>
>>50950749
Now you know why I want the TOR jump to be non-canon to KOTOR.
>>
>>50950768
That's makes sense, and I feel your pain, but you can't force jumpmakers into canonising your fanwank.
>>
>>50950809
>but you can't force jumpmakers into canonising your fanwank
But we can.
>>
File: jack--jack-attack-screenshot.jpg (33KB, 418x232px) Image search: [Google]
jack--jack-attack-screenshot.jpg
33KB, 418x232px
>>50950726
They can adapt their tactics to magic (and other abilities) it sees you use...

But they don't physically adapt, so they'd require Syndrome (or you) to upgrade the next version somehow. Which probably won't work too well, since as you said, it's a bit out of context for the setting.

Personally, I'd figure that unless you do really blatant stuff, it probably won't even occur to them that you might be using magic instead of some really weird superpowers.
>>
>>50950768
I mean that can be handled with continuity drawbacks/ other +0cp drawback kinda things right?
>>
>>50950749
I should also note that the Sith Emperor is basically the creator's OC with all the bullshit he pulls. He's got an even more bullshit version of Nihilus' that he is in complete control of, is a schemer that's at LEAST on Sidious' level, the incarnation of the Dark Side itself is his waifu (I wish I was joking), everyone talks about how great and terrifying and powerful he is, he (as I mentioned) played Revan like a damn fiddle, and, best of all? The entire game? The Sith Empire? All of it? Was a distraction. Because he somehow built ANOTHER FUCKING EMPIRE WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING IT.
>>
>>50950809
It's hardly fanwank considering Bioware doesn't have absolute authority over EU canon, especially for characters they didn't create like the Exile.
>>
>>50950831
It's a bit more complicated than that. I don't want the Sith Emperor stuff to be canon to the setting itself of KOTOR, rather than wanting to avoid my adventures in both jumps crossing over.
>>
>>50950768
I thought it was non canon even to pre-Disney canon?
>>
>>50950854
It's best treated that way since it contradicts all other Old Republic materials.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 194x259px
>>50950832
>the incarnation of the Dark Side itself is his waifu
Wait, as in pic related? I know it's not, but hot damn, that would be hilarious.

>Because he somehow built ANOTHER FUCKING EMPIRE WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING IT.
Wow, that's actually even more hilarious.
>>
>>50949432
Wait... I have the unholy heights perk. Why do i need anything other than the regular Emiya?

Question. Could I give him a mad enhacement thing that shoved him into counter guardian mode, as a caster?
>>
>>50949720
Sword of the cross is god but it's no kamidachi
>>
>>50950832
>the incarnation of the Dark Side itself is his waifu
Is she hot?
>>
>>50950890
Nah, the incarnation sort of looked Kriea/Traya?

As for the Empire? I shit you not, it was so powerful it stomped both the Republic and the Sith Empire in...what, a year at most? I mean, I know they were both weak from war, but come on.

>>50950912
See above.
>>
>>50950891
Er. Mad Enhancement does kinda fit for Emiya but it wouldn't give him CG powers, just what ME normally gives.
>>
>>50950936
Oh yeah, I remember that TOR shits on Kreia pretty hard. Completely crazy, wrong about the force and neutrality, not redeeming qualities, just a puppet, the general Lucasian lines.
>>
>>50950851
Hero Killer from Inheritance Cycle might help. I mean, it's ostensibly for killing Mary Sue heroes, but it works just fine on Mary Sue villains too. And since they have a bad habit of coming back, grab SLAY from A Practical Guide To Evil.
>>
>>50950941
Er, no, like the mindset. Not sure what D rank ME would do, but it would probably only be good for a + or two.
>>
>>50950974
Oh, right. At low levels, E or D, that makes sense. Though I don't know why you wouldn't want the sarcastic house husband personality.

And yeah, low levels of ME only give one or two rank ups to separate stuff.
>>
>>50951013
Val. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV6uPY9HGkM
>>
Hey BLADE, if you see this, does Gamer's Mind work as an anti-corruption perk for stuff like the Dark Side and Dresden Files magic?
>>
>>50950687
Here you go boss lady: http://pastebin.com/y6PuqNMG
Hope I got everything right.
>>
>>50951013
He can turn it off? He's not a berserker, he just has the skill.
>>
>>50950950
Now I want another game that's like "Actually wait no those are people who have gone to far to their side of the force Kreya did nothing wrong"
>>
>>50951039
Yes to the dark side, and... Probably to Dresden.

It is designed to basically no sell mental effects, and those qualify, but the second is a bit iffy.
>>
>>50951033
I'm training for that very fight

>>50951041
Looking good.

>>50951083
I don't believe you have a choice about turning Mad Enhancement on or off. As far as I recall the only way to deactivate it is through command seals to increase/decrease it.

Been a while though so I could very well be remembering wrong.
>>
>>50950941
I'd think Emiya would be closer to protection of the faith or something like that.
He's not rage monster, he's just super fucking dedicated to his ideals.
>>
>>50951137
I'd say there are certain instances, like the end of HF, where he'd qualify. ME is a bit broader then just rage after all.
>>
>>50951123
Finally I can companion a superhuman CEO.
>>
>>50951120
Thanks.
>>
>>50951123
Berserkalot lost his if he took his helmet off, IIRC, so it can be turned on/off easier than a command seal. Or maybe it was drawing his sword?

>>50951137
I just want him to have a murder mode. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>50951200
I believe it might have been drawing Arondight. That also caused his other NPs/Skills to deactivate though, so I think it was more that most of his stuff stopped working once he drew the blade rather then having an off switch for ME.
>>
>>50951171
Maybe the end of HF but even that was less
"Unable to think rationally" and more "do it for her"
>>
>>50951254
I'm thinking less the very very end and more during his battle with Kotomine.
>>
>>50951223
Damn. So, fanwankable or no?
>>
>>50949432
Grand Order has uh Kuro Illya which is as close as it got.
>>
>>50951260
I guess that makes sense. His thoughts just seem to followable to be a berserker to me. Theirs no logical leap just different starting premises.
>>
>>50951261
Hmm. Barring new information that proves otherwise, I'm probably going to stay with what I know it works in canon. So either command seals to decrease/negate it or a separate NP to turn it off.

>>50951295
True but that's not a particularly strongly stuck to condition of ME. Heracles and Lancelot both have understandable motivations. Heracles is 'Protect Ilya" and Lance has "Kill Arthur"/
>>
File: IMG_0795.jpg (88KB, 740x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.jpg
88KB, 740x448px
>>50951033
Wew. Now I really want some kind of FF13 DLC where you get to battle Toriyama.

Other than as Bhunivelze, I mean

>>50950749
It could be worse.

Trust me on this.
>>
File: Gross.jpg (34KB, 322x365px) Image search: [Google]
Gross.jpg
34KB, 322x365px
>>50951276
How...wonderful. Really. I can't imagine how improved the game is by including that rip off of Archer that misses most of the things that make him cool and mostly exists for weird stuff.
>>
>>50951319
You can't win if Lightning is in your party, it'll become an instant game over/wedding parade.
>>
>>50951317
I can deal with that. Make it an NP called 'Magnus Killer' or something. Murder mode, maybe a fear effect and/or bonus damage against casters/magnus, two or three pluses...

Hows that sound?
>>
>>50951319
>It could be worse.

>Trust me on this.
You mean for a certain first of the fallen?
Thread posts: 580
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.