[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a little late, but what did you give your PCs for christmas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Santa.jpg (560KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Santa.jpg
560KB, 960x1280px
It's a little late, but what did you give your PCs for christmas?
>>
A portal to the elemental plane of coal.
>>
>>50951159
Millions in inexhaustible fuel. It's better than a goldmine.
>>
They got a weekend off. Mostly because I didn't.
>>
A little extra XP because I was feeling lazy and thought they were a little undertuned for the next encounter
>>
>>50951142
Let's see, I made thigns interesting for my MnM 3e game:

Our Dragon King Agagnon wanted a kingdom for the one he lost, so he got an oversized snowglobe with a kingdom and little toy minions.

The psionic wanted destruction upon her enemies, so she was given an Alchemy Jug equivalent with christmas beverages like eggnog hot chocolate, etc. that could output enough to flood and destroy things. She ended up using it to cure her starvation caused by a neglected supermutant equivalent of tapeworms.[/spoilers]

The post apoc raccoon gadgeteer wanted a quiet night with her companion NPC, so she got a doll that, if any circumstance of dying prevents her from having that quiet night, Bites Za Dusto triggers for one use.

The steampunk squire got a chance to go to a version of his homeworld that wasn't destroyed. by the BBEG. Of course, the BBEG showed up...along with an old "ally" that was thought to be dead who betrayed and killed a close NPC as well as severely injuring another NPC and the squire. The player of said character has been a consistent flaker, so this narrative cruelty was both a chance for him to regroup with the party as a character as well as a bit of "coal in his stocking"
>>
>>50951142
My Thri-Kreen got a carved wooden figurine of Baba Yaga. It supposedly has some sort of fear-nullifying effect, but my character already has an indomitable will, so it's not really that useful.
>>
>>50951142
A quick death. It was better than the alternatives. A mercy, really.
>>
I cast a wild magic triggered fireball on my allies that were surrounded by a horde of vampire thralls, which caused all of their armor to become +1.
>>
I got nothing for Christmas.

Why should I give my PCs something?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.