[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinity General -- Six Foxholes laying out of 12 days of Christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 48

Infinity is a 28mm scale futuristic skirmish game by Corvus Belli where I was given

6 Foxholes Laying
5 POINT JAMMING
4 Templar Swords
3 Kaeltar
2 Unit Buffs
and a Control for my Kuang Shi

>All the rules are for free. Buying the books is only relevant for fluff:
http://www.infinitythegame.com/archive.php

>No-longer-provisional Catalog where you can look at pretty pictures of the miniatures you're thinking of getting:
https://catalog.infinitythegame.com/

>Rules wiki (now updated with HSN3 content):
http://www.infinitythewiki.com/en/Main_Page

>Rules Wiki Offline Backup
https://mega.nz/#!Dxs3VbKQ!_tRgLeIszkdMBvnpCFE4xHELtngLRL26cexppwmAIws

>Official Army Builder:
https://army.infinitythegame.com/

>Token Generator:
http://inf-dice.ghostlords.com/markers/

>N3 Hacker Helper:
http://www.captainspud.com/n3hacking/

>N3 Reverse Index Web App (a bit outdated as of HSN3 but still a bit viable to look at)
http://n3index.bastian-dornauf.de/

>Batreps:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzrPO7KIAtwWGfz6f7uIOZVuX3gNk7GU5

>Terrain:
http://pastebin.com/Hy9SRkmJ

>Faction Rundown:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/mqaaf5fosmti5b4/Infinity_Faction_Rundown_v.1.3.rtf

>All Consolidated Rules:
https://www.mediafire.com/?xm5aqb4sdx4g446

>Operation Icestorm Scan (beginner missions)
https://mega.nz/#!AkkG0ZZA!CE-YzCWIWVROcSnnlkZI8SMWxWoNb1LkFbWI-LamYR8
>Operation Red Veil Missions (different toilet, same shit)
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/xjlY6Mip/file.html

>The RPG Kickstarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/corvus-bellis-infinity-roleplaying-game

>WIP Tactica
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Infinity_Tactics

>RPG Character Creation
http://infinity.modiphiusapps.hostinguk.org/

Previous thread
>>50883405
>>
Well, this is awkward >>50941131
I guess this thread was earlier and has less bait in OP.
>>
>>50941125
first for islam destroying the western world!
>>
When do I write down the position of my Hidden Deployment units? At first when I deploy most the units, when I deploy the reserve or at the end of the deployment phase?
>>
>>50941780
I use phone camera to "note" them, so I do it at the moment I am deploying. Helps that I'm usually not using more than one.
>>
>>50941125
Such a sweet mini, somehow has the same pints cost as a goddamn Noctifer.
>>
>>50941927
>Such a sweet mini
Speaking of, post your 5/5 minis (as in, so good you bought/plan to buy even out-of-faction just because they look so good).

For me it's:
PanO: Cutter
YJ: Guilangs, Yan Huo 2ML, Yaokong Husong, Shang Ji, male Pheasants
Haqq: Hunzaqt sniper/LGL, Saladin, Boss Hafza, Azra'il FB (new is great but old was my original crush), Maghariba (old, see previous), Druze hacker (LE)
Ariadna: all Zouaves, rifle Chasseur, AC Tankhunter, Intel
Nomads: Interventor (old iconic), Morlock (shades), Chimera, Gecko mk12, Alguacil sniper (old)
CA: Seed-Soldiers (obligatory because they drew me to Infinity, pity they suck shit), Drones (old), Caskuda
Aleph: Achilles (old), Penny (bootleg), Marut
Tohaa: Chaksa Auxiliar HMG/GHRL, Rasail (girl)
Mercs: ABH sniper, Yuanita

So what are yours?
>>
>>50941780
When you deploy the Hidden Deployment unit in question. Not sure how that's an issue.
>>
>>50937805
>>50938321
Niiiiice. Not 100% what I imagined, but still pretty damn cool. Thanks :D
>>
File: 50881.jpg (216KB, 732x976px) Image search: [Google]
50881.jpg
216KB, 732x976px
For the drawfriend offering, could you do an HMG spetsnaz with thick gold chains and a snapback like pic related?
>>
File: zond_by_fallenshadow12-d749d7c.jpg (2MB, 2860x1797px) Image search: [Google]
zond_by_fallenshadow12-d749d7c.jpg
2MB, 2860x1797px
The luno is great but does anyone else feel like it can be flimsy AF?

I guess I can't complain for 24-25 points, but man, it tends to go down hard and fast
>>
>>50942135
I am going to post only the absolute highlights because I love more than half of the current catalogue.
PanO: Bolts. They're gorgeous.
YJ: Hsien with Multi rifle. I love operator sculpts.
Haqq: Janissaries
Ariadna: Mormaer with HMG
Nomads: Tunguska Interventors
CA: Anathematic forever and always
ALEPH: Machaon because all he needs are mirrorshades to be the perfect Adam Jensen
Tohaa: Kerail Preceptor symbio beasts. Those fuckers are gorgeous
Mercs: Anaconda pilot
>>
>>50943349
>ARM3 remote
>flimsy
You wot.
Nearly every other remote has ARM1. Check your armour priviledge.
>>
>>50942135
PanO: Knight of the Holy Sepulchre.
YJ: The Dragon Lady HVT or Yuriko Oda.
Haqq: I don't know actually. Maybe Kasym Beg.
Ariadna: Shotgun McNeil.
Nomads: There's a lot. I'm going to choose Custodier, because I got one despite being hardcore Corregidor.
CA: Treitak Anyat.
ALEPH: Remove ALEPH. But Chandra Spec-Ops.
Tohaa: Surda and Murda.
Mercs: The pink haired bounty hunter or Krakot.
>>
>>50942135
PanO: Bolts and CSU
YJ: Shinobu and Yuriko
Haqq: Hunzaqt, Zuleyka, and new Maggie
Ariadna: Isobel McGregor
Nomads: Custodier
CA: Anyat
Aleph: Penny, Hector and his Tinbot, and Naga MSR
Tohaa: Aelis and Kotails
Mercs: Red Veil Yuan Yuan

I'd like to add Tech-Bee and the YJ pilots, but they're not out yet
>>
>>50943349
It's pretty tough for a remote at ARM3. They're liable to get murked if they're outranged and forced to dodge, but much like Peacemakers the trick is to position them in a way that makes doing such things difficult.
>>
>>50942165
Was confused about the timing since you don't actually "deploy" them phisically on the board. It seems I was overcomplicating the thing, I understand now.

>>50942135
PanO: Father-Knights
YJ: new Hsien sculpts, Kanren, Hac Tao...the list is very long
Haqq: Al-Djabel and other Fidays. Hopes are high for the Ayyar sculpt.
Ariadna: nothing really... Antipode packs are ok I guess?
Nomads: Lizard
CA: Unidrons, Xeodrons, Overdrons... all the -drons
ALEPH: Marut & Posthumans
Tohaa: Kosuil
Mercs: Sforza (aka Clint Eastwood)
>>
File: islam.jpg (19KB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
19KB, 320x242px
>>50941432
You say that as though it isn't also fucking up the countries that it spews from.
>>
>>50944176
Shitholes always find ways to be shit, if it wasn't islam it would be something else. Spending generations in a terrible environment where the weak get killed tends to turn people into massive cunts, doesn't matter if they're muslims or pastafarians.
>>
>>50944461
>>50944176

A bit too early to take the bait, wait for the 200+ posts mark at least. Otherwise at /pol/ we're always eager to discuss Islam, better than the Infinity general of you ask me
>>
>>50944530
You're right. Let's discuss the superiority of CA instead, for all mere human religions and cultures shall kneel before the might and beauty of the Evolved Intelligence.
>>
>>50944176
The shit is this? Why all the sand?
>>
>>50943442
Armour is such a terrible stat though. Much rather have mimetism/odd/holo like certain other faction remotes.

>>50943539
Yep, but with their size that often means deploying them in a non-optimal cubby. They're AD troopers' target of choice. Although taking the heat isn't the worst role in the world.
>>
>>50944635
Meh. For all the hype, the EI's goal is still just a religion.

The game also depicts in rather bald terms a violent division in Christianity, and shows the Religion of The Serene State practiced by Yu Jing (and inherited from modern and historical China) is anything but serene.

Just so we don't go throwing stones in just one direction...
>>
>>50944635
Speaking of which, I was under the impression that the EI is rather permissive when it comes to mantain racial traditions and religions of subjected races, see the Morats for example. After all the only thing the EI wants from us is our AIs and computational power (and military support I guess), then we can worship whatever we like.
>>
>>50943349
>The luno is great but does anyone else feel like it can be flimsy AF?
Have you tried using a technician to keep it going? REM and remote TAG can be hard to finish, if there's someone keeping them operational.
>>
>>50944800
Unlike Mimetism or ODD however armour also works against Direct Templates.
t. Burned Bulleteer owner. Fucking Tiger Soldiers.
>>
>>50943442
>>50943349
ARM3 doesn't save lives that much.
Shit like Mimetism, ODD does.
The Nomad attack drones are objectively more fragile against 90% of the threats in the game than the 17 point PanO Bulleteers with ARM1 and ODD.

Your main defense comes from the Koalas making close range a tough place to be.

The Tsyklon IMO is complete trash. 30 points for a bad platform with a heavy weapon? Give that stuff to HI, who are more capable of using it right.
>>
>>50945018
If a Tiger Soldier is trading against a Bulleteer, you probably won in the order and points trade.
>>
>>50944800
If it's diverting the attention of an AD troop away from important stuff then the thing is already paying for itself.

>>50945114
>what is supportware
>>
>>50945114
HI cannot be given Marksmanship lv2 via hacking.
A Spitfire Tsyklon or Bulleteer with the right supportware is a damn fine pain in the ass, especially good for removing enemy ARO pieces. And for Nomads that's another fast Repeater to position near enemy hackable targets, except this one also shoots back.
I fucking love Remotes.
>>
>>50945130
>>50945153
It was 200 pts though, I did not have that much in heavy hitters aside from Bulleteer and Joan, and Joan was fending off ninjas. Ninjas whose movement was restricted by the Bulleteer before the Tiger Soldier happened.
>>
>>50945114
>The Nomad attack drones are objectively more fragile against 90% of the threats in the game than the 17 point PanO Bulleteers with ARM1 and ODD.

This is true. Yu Jing and PanO have cheaper better attack remotes.

>The Tsyklon IMO is complete trash. 30 points for a bad platform with a heavy weapon? Give that stuff to HI, who are more capable of using it right.

The spitfire Tsyklon is decent with MML2 buffs. The Lunokhod is big and hard to hide and can't suppressive fire, it just gets outranged and dies.
>>
>>50941430
It's all good. I made the OP, checked if there were any posts, remembered there were none because it's 5am where the posts matter, saw the other OP thread that was started like a minute later and was like "two threads enter, one thread leaves" and went on my merry way to take a hike because I'm on vacation.

>>50941780
In your deployment phase. If you left one for later then instead at that moment.
>>50942135
>so good you bought/plan to buy even out-of-faction just because they look so good
With a focus on the latter:

Tiger Soldier Spitfire and Boarding Shotgun guys. Was about a year until I started playing Vanilla Yu Jing

Haqqislam: Hassassin Fiday. Basically my first purchase after Red Veil because they were what originally attracted me to Haqqislam in the first place before I decided to actually buy JSA when I first played. Second purchase after Red Veil and into my actual playing of the faction that I always legitimately liked the look of: Ghazi Muttawi'ah. Does the best job of hiding repeated body sculpts, and I really like Mr. Cool-dude with the shades.

JSA: Oniwaban, Ninja Hacker ( a model so nice I bought them twice). Later when I was getting into it: Yojimbo.

Nomads from what I painted for a Friend:
Chimera Winter Vixen. Iguana (my best Dreadnought sized mini). Intruder Sniper. Tame and common answers but mine none-the-less.

Mercenary Highlight: Battlefoam exclusive Yuan Yuan that I found in an obscure corner of a store and bought for twenty bucks sometime May of this year. After thinking long and hard about reselling it, decided to keep it because Red Veil was coming out with a suitable replacement.

>>50943349
I face Nomads pretty often and while the shotgun can occassionally catch me by surprise I really hate those Crazy Koalas guarding the deployment zone and area near it from my favorite assassin troops and drop troops. It's a huge speed bump I'm not totally sure how to deal with as JSA or generic Ramah Task force heavy Haqqislam.
>>
Is that me, or Ekdromoi looks like Mandalorian with differen jetpack?
>>
>>50945114
I agree that Tsyklon compares very badly to Bulleteers on offence, but if you're going with a SuJian or suchlike then its ability to shit out markers, reload, reposition fast and do it again can make turn one super annoying. Especially when it ends the turn climbing into a suppressive fire point.
>>
Devil Dogs of all Ariadnan units have aquatic terrain? Not, like, Irmandinhos with the flippers and the scuba gear and the walking over water? Otherwise, like what's up with that? Did they used to have Aquatic terrain or Multi-terrain? There's also no real mention of why Devil Dogs would have aquatic terrain besides them being Marines I guess.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-12-30 14.17.49.png (224KB, 1695x1609px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-12-30 14.17.49.png
224KB, 1695x1609px
>>50945750
Not to mention the anchor in the Irmandinho unit logo.
>>
>>50945438
With JSA you could drive Yojimbo into it and dodge. Or try using KHD impersonation - although that's probably a waste of orders.
>>
>>50945797
Yeah, I was about to annex it but was out of characters in the post.

>no order efficient way of dealing with Crazy Koalas.

Usually I just dodge with Kitsune or someone and hope for the best.

>>50945736
Hellcats look the most Mandalorian infinity unit IMO
>>
How would one go about replicating the red skin tone for Morats with Vallejo paints? At first I didn't think I'd want to use it but I kinda like it. Also I wanna do something unique with Doctor Worm; I was thinking make him and his slaves have a normal skin tone like on their display image for him, but then have a thin coat of the skin tone for my Morats as though he were trying to fit in more with the Morats. Does that sound like it'd look good?
>>
>>50947146
I have Masterclass book vol 1, but sadly no Morats there. Maybe someone with vol 2 can help?
>>
>>50947146
I'll check, gimme a moment Anon.
>>
>>50947301
>>50947327
Checked, there are unfortunately zero Morat in volume two, plenty of Umbra though.
>>
File: They got me.jpg (19KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
They got me.jpg
19KB, 236x352px
there used to be a ballot about armies you guys play but I have a question. What faction do you play and why ? Would you still play that army if you could make a redo?

I play Yujing because I got in for cheap but definitely liked the aesthetics of nomads and ariadna more. Only thing is that everyone else seemed to play those factions or PanO,
>>
>>50947301
>>50947327
>>50947444
Damn. Thanks for checking anyway. I'll just do some experimenting I suppose.
>>
>>50947501
Started with Ariadna, then got some Nomads, finally settled on Morats. My Ariadna is solid but I probably won't play them too much. Nomads will be for if I am expecting to go against things my Morats wouldn't do well against. But mainly I'll be full on monkeys. I like the idea of unflinching, uncaring warriors with big guns and crazy armor. I also really like how it seems CC will be a decently viable thing, with my Hungries and my Daturazis.
>>
>>50947501
Started CA because aliens and bio-drones (now unfortunately OOP), addedd Yu Jing because I got it on the cheap and wanted to test it out and resell, ended up selling the Nomads I wanted to keep instead. I like YJ because it's generic human but tricksy enough not to be bland like PanO.
>>
File: recreations.png (3MB, 2900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
recreations.png
3MB, 2900x1000px
>>50947501
>Military Orders
Ehh, I'd probably still get the minis, but ruleswise I barely play them anymore as is. Such crappy rules...
>Neoterra
Yes. The reason I got into Infinity, PanO and Neoterra (Bolts) turned out to be garbage, but the rest of the faction is nice.
>Acontecimento
Sure. New rules are solid, new models are great, what's not to love? Apart from the fact that we still need a second Montesa, obviously.
>Onyx
I only just got started on these and I love the design. Rules seem good, too.
>>
I just got into the game with CA and I really like the shavassti but I hear they are getting a huge update in the next expansion. Is it a good idea to buy now or wait?

Also where is the nexus operative? Seems like a vital model to be missing.
>>
>>50948156
Shasvasti will sopposedly get a update with the next book, i.e. shortly after the heat-death of the universe. Waiting is probably not advisable if you want to play the game at some point before that.
>Nexus when?
You tell us. Onyx players have been salviating for them, but so far there's been nothing.
>>
>>50947501
>Kazaks
Played them off-and-on since 1st Edition. I just love playing STALKER with Space Werewolves in an otherwise high-tech universe. Sure, you've got Achilles and a bunch of faggy Myramidons. I've got a vodka-swilling Russian who refuses to fall down after taking a beating and another whose toting around a tank's autocannon as a dedicated TAG-killer. I haven't even played with Traktor Muls since they removed the memetastic Katyusha with its modern form.

>ASA
Rambo + Sikhs. Need I say any more? I always jungle fighters, and I love the hell out of the original Bagh Mari sculpt. I just have 200 pts or so for 'em, but it's a nice break from time to time. I love the aesthetic but I also like to stick with armies that at least have one or two aspects that tie back to my Kazaks.

>Redo
I really dunno if this is much of a worry with Infinity, since you can buy damn near a full faction's list of models for less than $200. I probably haven't spent much north of a hundred on my ASA army. I've considered grabbing some more of other factions, but that's vaguely been hampered by the other people that I play with. The only Ayy Lmao person we have is a Morat player, and I really like those North Korean Space Apes. I might end up grabbing some JSA guys for a Domaru-centered list, but time will tell.
>>
>>50947501
First and foremost:

JSA. They're the faction that got me into the mess, and they're the faction of whom I like the playstyle the most. I like to burn the candle on both ends as far as my wargaming goes and their reputation for being a glass cannon fast close combat army with some touches of hard nuts to crack were what attracted me to them over others. Because I played Orks in 40kLimiting myself to available units from a sectorial was also a plus to me so I wouldn't have to choose so much. Plus the starter was and still is nice. Other point of note was that when I was first learning the rules before picking a faction the rules of Therm-Optic Camouflage stuck out to me and they had ninjas. Turns out Ninjas weren't actually that good at being Ninjas until the Tac Bow from N3 and the KHD but that's besides the point.

Would I still play that army if I could make a redo? Hell yes, although I wish I painted my Keisotsu a bit better (and I'm too lazy to repaint). Also, I wouldn't have first based them with super glued flock over white primer base. Frelling second biggest modeling mistake in my life that I've barely hidden since then.

From there after about a year of regular play that followed a long Hiatus because no one else was interested I started branching out into Vanilla Yu Jing with Tiger Soldiers who just got amazing BS and Spitfire models and a cheap invincible I bought.

With Red Veil that branching out came in full force.

I now also added Haqqislam to my mix because they came as part of the Red Veil pack and they were the faction I picked over for JSA (so Red Veil was near perfect for me). Why? More for the stats than general theming. I liked the idea of high willpower and good specialists (after the Aragoto hacker and a ninja left a bad taste in my mouth by continously failing multiple repeated WIP rolls).

With Haqqislam I liked the idea of starting fresh on a scheme and army theme, which is nice.
>>
>>50948156
>>50948249

Nexus will supposedly come along with the next line of Spec Ops models according to a seminar that was mentioned. If I recall what I read on here one time correctly.
>>
>>50948156
Well, you're very likely to be an update when the Kazaks finally get the fucking sectorial -- Fuck you, USAriadna. However, if the Bagh Mari and Sikhs are any indication in regards to models, you might also be getting a pretty drastic aesthetic change in your models. The new and old Bagh Mari are fairly noticeable different, and the Sikhs look like entirely different units. So if you want a uniform look for your hermaphroditic space ninja vampires, you might want to hold off. A lot of the Shas sculpts are older than dirt, so there's a pretty good chance for new ones.

I will tell you than starting as Shas is going to be a fairly painful beginning. They're widely regarded to be one of the weakest armies, but that shouldn't make you think any less of them. The highest ranked player in the the US is a Shas player, but they are very unforgiving. You'll be learning to play the game on Hard Mode, and you have a lot less leeway for mistakes than someone playing something a little more mid-range like USAriadna or Correggiodor.
>>
F*CK YOU the one guy who mentioned how the HMG on the O-Yoroi looks more like a spitfire than an HMG. I can't unsee it now.
>>
>>50948971
So do the HMGs on the Tikbalang and the Uhlan.
>>
File: IMG_2488.jpg (120KB, 1024x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2488.jpg
120KB, 1024x453px
We've had a rather lengthy discussion about Vedic at the FLGS today, and we sorta discovered that none of us actually had any idea what CB might want to do with that sectorial.
The only thing bandied about that seemed a sure but was the obvious Dakini core link with a possible Deva thrown in.
Other than that, nothing. I mean, Garudas, Nagas and Dasyus are not going to be linkable due to their mechanics, and posthumans, as cool as that might be, are sure as fuck not going to be either.
Asura duo, maybe? It'd be a enormous investment...
At any rate, given the limited selection it looks like it'd be a very small sectorial overall with a ton of overlap and some gaping holes:
- Deva Functionaries
- Sophotects
- Posthumans (of various flavor)
- Nagas
- Dasyus
- Asuras
- Dakini
- Garudas
- Maruts
- Drones
>>
>>50950091
Small selection? They've already got roughly as many as a number of other sectorials, and that's without the semi-frequent gift of new goodies that come when a new sectorial drops. I doubt my Kazaks are getting any new toys when we actually get the rules, and we're 10 strong just like that list (counting Dozer and Doktor as one).

>Line Kazak
>Vet Kazak
>Dog Warriors
>Dog Pack
>Dozer and Doktor
>Scout
>Spetsnaz
>Tankhunter
>Traktor Mul
>Irmandinhos
>>
File: IMG_2489.jpg (103KB, 960x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2489.jpg
103KB, 960x403px
>>50950255
>tfw everybody forgets about you
Being Voronin is suffering.
>>
>>50950255
A few of these still have that S2 with an S6 base thing going on, which I'm not a fan of.
>>
>>50950255
Eh, at least they have a fairly clear link distribution: Line/Veteran/Voronin mixed core, Veteran haris, Tank Hunter duo, something along those lines.
>>
>>50950091
New units, mang. Probably linkable LI or MI.
>>
>>50948971
Look at the spitfire on the new tiger soldier model. It's the exact same gun
>>
>>50951031
Tankhunter's can't duo unless they do what I hope and make a Mimetism group of them along the line of the Scots Guards. And since we've been shafted for so long, I could see them forgetting about that.

Vet Haris would be grand, and I definitely expect the Vet/Line special core. Dunno about tossing Voronin in there. Is there a precedent for that big of a discrepancy in the size of bases in a link team? A special gimmick for the Tankhunter's in a duo or a Haris if Christmas comes twice a year. And I guess maybe a possibility of linking Irmandinhos. If only for memes.

>>50950758
I like him as an HVT, but that big fat base is damn near a deal-breaker on the table. Plus, I've been running Stanislav the HMG Vet Kazak as my Lt since I started, and the Strategos is really the only benefit that Voronin has. I love his bantz in quotes, but that's about all.

Honestly, the only thing I want to see when we finally get our sectorial is the return of the Vet Kazak Paramedic.
>>
File: 20161230_212816.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161230_212816.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
Was building terrain for a bit, and planning on pinning some models in a bit. So what's everyone working on?
>>
>>50951753
Hey, a guy at our store bought that. Really nice shit. Did you get all of the various pieces?
>>
>>50951610
Paramedic is still there. You mean the Vet Kazak doctor? I doubt he's coming back, Ruskies already get most of the best shit in the faction, a self healing super link would be overdoing it.
>>
>>50951805
Err, yeah, sorry. That glorious Willpower on a NWI Super Doctor? Yes, yes, yes.
>>
>>50944751
its easier to hit a whore on the head when they can't move.
>>
>>50951815
I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice, I'm saying you don't need it. The elite Kazak units (i.e. most of them) supported by a cheap defensive link will be mean enough on their own, and that's without the prospect of Vet Kazaks having a cheap link posse. You don't need a mimetic linkable HI super doctor in addition.

Besides, if anyone should get a HI doctor it should be the HI faction.
>>
>>50951791
no missing pieces, and I really like the quality and it's easy to put together, although there are a few points in the instructions that could have been more clear but otherwise it's really good
>>
>>50952115
No, no, I mean all of the various buildings.
>>
>>50951610
>Is there a precedent for that big of a discrepancy in the size of bases in a link team?
Sniper Regular if she foxholes?
>>
File: simonhookerPanO[1].jpg (36KB, 799x330px) Image search: [Google]
simonhookerPanO[1].jpg
36KB, 799x330px
On the Seventh day of Christmas, Corvus Belli gave to me:

Seven Cutters Swimming
Six Foxholes laying
FIVE POINT JAMMING
Four Templar Swords
Three Kaeltar
Two Unit Buffs
And a Control for my Kuang Shi

I think the Irmandinhos not having Aquatic terrain thing is going to bother me for a bit every time I think of their existence. Why does he have flippers, scuba gear, and water on his base otherwise? Did they use to have it?
>>
>>50950091
Posthuman with duo. Let other units - Deva probably - move them around the board. Maybe a cheaper Asura profile for a link - no MSV, dual nanos, dual CCW and I-Kohl
>>
>>50950758
If they got a strong CoC model he would kind of have a use. As Kornak shows - linkteam efficiency plus 11 orders works.
>>
>>50955864
>wanting posthumans to be even more busted
>>
>>50949143
>HMGs look like spitfires

nigga, you blind as fuck. the PanO HMG is clearly different from the spit.
>>
>>50955864
>posthumans with duo
Might as well make them Haris and have three teams of three proxies each, with the ghosts making all concerted jumps.
>>
>>50950091
Something I'd really like is a MULTI rifle on the HD+ Asura. Her combi rifle is a disgrace on a unit capable as this. Asura Duo I'm not too fond of, it would be too prohibitive point-wise, I'd rather see her + 2 Devas Haris.

As for new units I too feel the what we have now is a bit limited, but I don't know what we could expect. Would love to see a new "Rakshasa" named impersonator, 10/10 lore but not so sure about how it would be balanced (and we already have very good skirmishers).
Also I have a feeling we may see a new character, maybe based on the Asura, or a posthuman with a Mnemonica-like Jumper lvl:2.
Another thing I'd really like to see is new offensive drones like PanO or YJ ones, not necessary S4, could be a S5 faux-TAG like a bigger fatter meanier dakini with Duo.
>>
>>50951753
What are those buildings?
>>
>>50956577
http://plastcraftgames.com/en/
>>
File: merge_from_ofoct.jpg (142KB, 960x806px) Image search: [Google]
merge_from_ofoct.jpg
142KB, 960x806px
>>50950091
Make the Posthumans AVA 3 (each with their own selection of three bodies), reduce the SWC costs by 0.5 and release the Proxy MkII Hacker so we actually have 9 different models. Done.
Now *that* would a unique faction.
>>
>>50956826
Make netrods AVA: total?
>>
>>50956826
I wonder what it is like for a post-human mind to jump between male and female bodies.
>>
>>50956859
If it's an uplifted human, I would suspect the first few times it'd be fairly strange, but so would be jumping from a petite body into a hulking one. With time their sense of self would probably start to disconnect from their physical form and it'd become less and less troublesome.
For an artificial personality construct I doubt it'd be much issue, as they were, presumably, never assigned a gender to begin with.
>>
>>50956842
>>50956826
I'd play it. But I'd doubt anybody would play against that...
>>
>>50956826
>make the busted thing even more busted so the sectorial is defined solely by its increased access to posthumans
Or we could not do that.
>>
>>50956952
Iirc posthumans were all flesh-and-bone humans who were "digitally converted" by ALEPH. The only real humans in the whole faction in fact, everyone else is a fabricated entity.
>>
>>50950091
>4 Dakini link with Deva
>2 Deva haris with Asura
>Asura duo with Sophotect
Fuck with AVA and SWC a little and you're good.
>>
>>50956737
>plastcraft games
Dropped like a hot potato.
>>
I'll post the survey I made three weeks ago again because 2016 is rounding up. (What's the worst that could happen?)

What was the best release for Pan Oceania, Yu Jing, Nomads, and Haqqislam?
http://www.strawpoll.me/11867623

What was the best release for Ariadna, Combined Army, Aleph, Tohaa, and Mercs?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11867728
>>
File: GO_BIKE!_[1].gif (607KB, 268x339px) Image search: [Google]
GO_BIKE!_[1].gif
607KB, 268x339px
When I decide I'd give the impetuous order on my Aragotos a try:
>>
>>50957787
Aww, Did the TAG Hangar touch you inappropriately?
>>
>>50959125
I never bought any of the stuff but my FLGS of choice carries it.
It's softer than foam expanded pieces.
Personally I wouldn't buy them if you intend to play more than a few games with them.
>>
>>50959162
The guy at our store that got the whole set along with the Space Cop stuff has been using them nearly weekly for the better part of a year. Still no damage to them.
>>
So I am going my new year resolution is to repaint all my tohaa models. I need help though. What is good for striping models?
>>
File: purple.jpg (43KB, 460x770px) Image search: [Google]
purple.jpg
43KB, 460x770px
>>50959625
>>
>>50959625
>>
>>50959681
How long should a model soak in this stuff?
>>
>>50959625
Nitro and acetone.
>>
>>50959125
Nah, I built some of their Malifaux terrain and the quality was pretty insulting.
>>
>>50959162
The foamed PVC used by Plast Craft is actually fairly resilient, takes superglue almost too well, and paints readily.
>>
>>50959764
Have not had that problem with the Infinity stuff, but it's your table.
>>
>>50959625
All must give worship to the Great Green Demon, He Who Strips All Flesh Bare.
>>
>>50960110
Or, to translate, Simple Green in the gallon jug.
>>
>>50959796
I'm also obligated to love 'em because their Fukei shit is amazing for a JSA retreat.

I've also seen their FME stuff as being tempting to buy nothing but corridor moduls, ops rooms, and the like to build a space station map. Even use some of the Structure Elevation stuff as exterior Zero-G catwalks and the like.
>>
>>50959750
I soaked my minis in Aceton for around 8h, ist too long I guess 4h should do it
Remove any plastic from the minis
>>
>>50960167
Have you seen the new Customeeples "Forbidden Temple" stuff?
>>
>>50960348
Yeah, and I kinda dislike it. Firstly, it's Chinese stylings. Secondly, it's way more expensive. Thirdly, it's way more limited in terms of designs than PlastCraft's Fukei which between the unpainted and the coloRED stuff contains everything from a full on pagoda, all of the Torii, Shrine Gates, and Sacred Fountains you could desire, a really dope dojo, some medieval-styled peasant dwellings, and a really boss kuruwa. And those little resin bits and bobs from Japenese grave markers, miso barrels, and straw backpacks are great, too.
>>
>>50959625
I like EasyOff oven cleaner for metal models. Haven't tried plastic. Soak them in that for about 30 min, use a stiff brush and run them under the tap. Paint comes right off. Don't let the sink drain though, cause sometimes it eats into the superglue and you'll get pieces poping off.
>>
>>50960582
That's cool. My goal is to combat ignorance.

I'll admit, though, that my favorite Torii gate for an Infinity or other SF table is CNC's.
>>
Infinity New Year's Resolutions?

I plan on getting my things packed in protective foam

As well as the standard finish painting your army, in this case, Haqqislam (missing Yuan Yuan and some new Djanbazans) and the nomads my friend makes me paint.
>>
>>50962249
>tfw has a bag full of protective foam but can't transport it on bicycle
>>
>>50961964
Yeah, we've got a pretty good blend of stuff at the FLGS. Some of that pre-printed board stuff that the name escapes me, PlastiCraft's urban sci-fi stuff and some of the blue buildings as well, and then your generic old mdf shanties.

I have some stuff from a Kikestarter due in any day now that is really tight shit. Fully magnetized modular terrain that has a really nice design that seems perfect for prefab colonies, Kazak garrisons, and black science labs, and everything in between. Link to it's page is https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1988679138/the-hab-block-multi-build-28mm-gaming-terrain-buil

I really dunno what I would do next as far as terrain goes, though I'd probably base it off whatever army I pick up as my third. The HabBlocks work great for my Kazaks and -- with some aquarium plants tossed around it and some felt borders for jungle terrain -- my ASA. My third army would probably be more for aethsetics than anything else, and I really would like to do JSA Domaru-focused with a retro-medieval JSA compound but we've already got someone at the store working on that. Otherwise, I'm definitely thinking about making an Observance army and building a space station. I just really enjoy the sort of possibilities that come with a relatively restricted central core of rooms and hallways, with catwalks on the outside for anyone that actually has Zero G troopers. Also possible would be a Qapu Khalpi list focused almost entirely around a 5-man link of Kaplans for the chance of doing something along the line of the Sand Buildings on https://www.miniaturescenery.com/ProductsPage.asp
>>
>>50962291
>https://www.miniaturescenery.com/ProductsPage.asp
Holy shit, those forklifts and industrial vehicles are amazing.
>>
>>50962402
Download the instructions first. Some of those vehicles require precision sanding of MDF...
>>
>>50962506
...And dropped.
>>
>>50962586
The buildings are cool, but the vehicles are... ambitious. Perhaps too ambitious.
>>
>>50962607
Yeah, definitely going to grab a set of the Borderlands loot boxes, and I wish you could grab the security cameras solo. Do like their antennae dishes, too. I might end up going for either one of the fork lifts, the two babby forklift combo, or the heavy purpose transport just as a little side project to give me something a little more ambitious than painting the HabBlocks.

Just like having some stuff to give some life to the HabBlock in addition to the more obvious terrain that goes inside of 'em or more ordinary scatter terrain outside.
>>
>>50962706
Underground's food court set is available again, at Every Little War.
https://everylittlewar.com/products/sci-fi-food-court
>>
>>50959750

Super clean takes about a day to do a good job on a well primed metal mini. Works on plastic too. It will eat your super glue, so watch out for little pieces escaping. Also causes mild chemical burns, so wear latex gloves.
>>
Is the Tohaa 300 point box worth getting to get into Tohaa? I probably won't be getting it for a while but just wanna know. Can you make decent competitive lists without a ton of proxying?
>>
>>50963967
Yes. Ectros are a little iffy, everything else is great.
>>
Starting Yu-jing and got The red veil lot, imperial service starter, dire foes 3, 2 yan hou invincibles and the gouija, anything else that ya'll think is pretty mandatory to have for Yu-jing?
>>
>>50963967
I would reccomend it highly, i built my army off of what i thought looked strong and had great models and then it all ended up being in this box later on, so i thought that was dope, but the makaul are amazing for having 1 in every link team, and the kaeltar are mandatory, the nikoul is sick in active turn and decent in ARO, the starter kit is good but the ectros is whack, pretty much just use his to proxy as a Sukeul commando.
>>
>>50964056
>>50964088
Cool, once I'm done building my Morat army I'll grab it. Thanks.
>>
>>50964062
Remotes, yo. The regular remote box is probably best to start with, but they're all good.

Guilang if you don't mind the old sculpts. They're fantastic infiltrators.

Some sort of smoke platform to assist the Hsien. Either Shaolin or Kuang Shi with their handler. I'd recommend finding something to proxy as the Kuang Shi controller if you're going that route, as the actual model is in an old box of units you probably won't use.
>>
>>50964062
Guilang combi, chain Shaolin monks for cheap smoke, Yaokong drones (assemble first box as reaction+sensor), support pack.

>>50963967
Yes, it's good. I'd buy it if I wanted to start Tohaa.

>>50962249
Paint my Haqq/Morats/JSA/a table's worth of terrain.

Also, happy new year Infinifags!
>>
>>50962249
Get my Kazaks back from the studio, actually start going more regularly to Infinity night and work with the ALEPH/Merovingian player to get a campaign of some sort going, and work on terrain when it gets shipped in.

And maybe run something other than the AP HMG Vet Kazak Lt for the first time in four years. Eh, who am I kidding. I can't deny Stanislav his thirst for the blood of degenerates.
>>
>>50955606
That song SUCKS
>>
>>50964153
>>50964172
Will look into the drones and i was using the girl from this box that just h as her pistol drawn as the controller.
>>
I wish I could just buy the old Dogfaces. The old Dog Warriors were absolute garbage, but there's some definite charm about the Dogfaces with their hobo ponchos and ghetto blasters.
>>
File: infinity-loup-garou[1].jpg (139KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
infinity-loup-garou[1].jpg
139KB, 900x506px
>>50965190
You can probably pick them up really cheap, even if you never use the Dog Warriors. There might be some ebay stores and the like around with old stock, not to mention if you can fide older players.

I'm the same way about some things. Overall I think CB's new models look very nice, but sometimes they are a little too clean, I guess? I really only play MRRF and I got into them for the models. They are gorgeous in my opinion, some of the line is plain overall, but they all seem full of character and charm and nice details. A lot of the CAD 3D modeled sculpts just seem kind of bland in comparison even if their technical composition is good. OP's pic is one of my favorites.
>>
>>50965442
At 100 points how good is a squad of just loup garou? I don't play infinity but i've been eyeing off those models since they look nice as fuck imo.
>>
>>50965585
If you're playing against Kazaks, it's enough to make me hang my head in sadness.
>>
>>50964947
Remotes are a super safe choices. The base box with options for all four types is super toolboxy with every profile useful. The Rui Shi/Lu Duan box are devastating hunter killer units for great prices. The baggage remotes are a little more finicky overall, but still universal. Would also recommend a Guifeng Spec Ops for proxy duty.

A support box would be a good idea, unfortunately that's choice locked via sectorial. The JSA support box works great for vanilla and JSA. If you go ISS, you have to go get the ALEPH support box. Not saying the sophotect isn't great, but it is a pain the support boxes aren't sectorial agnostic for Yu Jing.

In vanilla, the Guilang is tough to be beat as a real skirmisher. Ninja always seem to come up a little lackluster in this regard due to their limited specialist options and bizarre lack of mines.

Once you've got your remotes, skirmishers, and warband units filled out, you can probably double back to some of Yu Jing's HI. The Su Jian is an extremely fun mobile and versatile piece. Dao Fei have some older, sculpts but are profiles all around with the ability to deploy exactly where they bring the most pain. The Hac Tao is expensive, but is a savage gunfighter and even has two sweet hacking profiles.
>>
File: imperialServiceStarter1.jpg (46KB, 960x402px) Image search: [Google]
imperialServiceStarter1.jpg
46KB, 960x402px
>>50965944
Forgot pic
>>
>>50965944
What's the general gist of the ISS? Never seen a player for it, and I was just wondering what their general shtick is supposed to be. JSA having super samurai, super ninjas, and hilariously efficient bikers; Invincibles being a full army of HI; what's the ISS gimmick?
>>
>>50966146
Cheap expendable goons alongside versatile toolbox agents. Good anti camo.
>>
>>50962249
Finish painting my Ral Partha test dummy and move onto actually painting my Op. Icestorm shit.
>>
On the Eighth day of Christmas, Corvus Belli gave to me:

Eight Exploits Milking
Seven Cutters Swimming
Six Foxholes Laying
FIVE POINT JAMMING
Four Templar Swords
Three Kaeltar
Two Unit Buffs
>>
>>50966146
Mixed composition fireteams, smoke-MSV, high WP. Like NCA they're the vanilla elements of the army dialed up to 11
>>
Yo, guys. New guy here. Since everybody and their dog seems to start an Infinity force at the store, I kinda want to get in on this. before picking a army I've looked at the game's rules and I think I have a fair grasp on them.
Now, I really like the look of the Force de Reponse Rapide Merovingienne, but as I compare stuff, I have to ask: Are they actually any good? At a glance from a newcomer they seem to lack any of the advantages other sectorial armies get, like Haris and Duo links. In addition, some units, like pic related, have a host of profiles, but only one Sapper or Mimetism guy among them, which feels odd.
Am I overcomplicating things?
>>
>>50969068
They're pretty good, but sort of weird since they haven't been properly updated for a while. You don't need those other links that much, the core links are the most important and FRRM has some good ones. Having access to 4 Chasseurs is great too, they're top tier infiltrators.

Sapper is only worthwhile on long range guns since it makes you immobile, that's why there are only HMG and sniper profiles with it. I don't know what's up with the lone mimetism Moblot though, I don't think anyone does. It's just strange.
>>
>>50969068
You've got some quietly excellent profiles. Chasseurs, because their light flamethrower is undercosted and often spammed. Paras, because of mimetism, are good with every profile. Loup links hard counter some shit horribly. Bruant plus camo metros is anti-LoL. Ignore Moblots.

Basically, what makes you different from vanilla is either MSV1 or viral at extra burst, the option to spam limited camo, then walls of fire in midfield. It's not well rounded, but it can work.
>>
File: mr potato head family edition.jpg (144KB, 2272x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mr potato head family edition.jpg
144KB, 2272x1080px
why is the PanO support pack so ugly, /tg/?
>>
>>50969068
The Surrender Monkeys definite live up to their name and have some of the most hilarious amounts of maneuvability that you'll find from the waves of Infiltration, Limited Infiltration, Parachutists, Mechanized Deployment, and Airbourne Infiltration. In addition, you've got the sexiness of Loup Garou making Kazak players cry while fielding better Viral troopers than the Muzzies.

You are right that they don't have some of the bells or whistles that modern sectorials have been getting, but that's mostly just Infinity's version of power creep, and it'll likely get tweaked when they get an update -- probably after the Kazak sectorial and all drops in AF.

Oh, and if you really want to be a massive asshole, you can four infiltrating minelayers. In fact, you can very easily field a pure camo list with the French. Basically, the French expand on Ariadna's camouflage and variable deployment as their specialization from Vanilla.

>>50969208
As far as Mimetism goes, that's mostly because they are non-Russian Vet Kazaks who used to be the same way in regards to having to specifically picking the Mimetism options. Honestly, I would expect you to see the prices get jacked across the board in an update and Mimetism added to the base profile just like happened to Vets.

>>50969526
Don't count Moblots out. They're a key part in our Frenchie's lists. That sapper in a bona fide asshole. And while they may only have one wound, they're an incredibly versatile and incredibly cheap little HI with a great statline -- excluding wounds.
>>
>>50969904
Someone mistook WIP for Charisma.
I wish we got a new support pack that was MO themed. That Trauma Doc hardly looks like a "Father-Doctor". The sad part is her pose is great, it's just her sculpt that aged. But it could be the paint job.
The Machinist however is trash.
>>
Got the Red veil kit for christmas. Tried putting it together. Why the fuck won't the gun and supporting arm on the male zanshi line up when following the pegs on the model? That's a bit of an oversight on the design team?
>>
>>50970193
welcome to every model holding a gun in two hands, ever
>>
>>50970346
The joy of the Autocannon Tankhunter. Fitting that guide rail that's little more than a glorified paperclip into both of its holes as well as lining up the hand to the arm.
>>
>>50970346
Why do they insist on cutting them up? Every other company in the business just casts models aiming guns as one piece.
>>
File: Azrail.jpg (166KB, 2048x973px) Image search: [Google]
Azrail.jpg
166KB, 2048x973px
>>50970433
One piece shooting stance miniatures are very limited in posing options.
Infinity has now more than 600 miniatures.
>>
I was thinking about starting play aleph sub section. people here play 150-200pts games what are the models I should buy ?
>>
>>50970387
I have three (Yes, I've used all of them at once. TAGs died. :) ) and I've never found them to be that much of an issue, to be honest.
>>
>>50970433
I'd say that it'd be better to do the old GW Space Marine tactic of casting the entire hand of the supporting arm in the U shape of holding the weapon. Sure, it limits the pose in which you can have the model supporting the weapon, but at least you get less awkward wrists.
Casting as a single piece would decrease quality massively, especially in the chest region.
>>
>>50971557
Yeah, I've got three as well and have used them all at the same time also. I dunno, but the bastards were a pain in my ass atleast. Also, there's nothing more joyous than using Autocannon salvos to blow holes into walls to allow BSG Scouts entry into safe spaces. They may have bully-proof windows and troll-safe doors, but very little holds up to B2 Damage 15 AP+Exp.
>>
>>50970193
Wait until you get to the female Tuareg
>>
File: trauma doc.jpg (225KB, 1132x800px) Image search: [Google]
trauma doc.jpg
225KB, 1132x800px
>>50969904
Kinda pisses me off that they show us the dossier for an updated Trauma Doc, and they still except us to buy that shit. That support pack is the reason I don't play my NCA
>>
>>50970433
I'd rather deal with the current gun holding arms than a single piece mini.
>>
>>50971617
Holy shit I'd play PanO just for her
>>
>>50971459
Approximately 300 of which are arm-outstretched, gun-up tactical rock pose, such diversity.
>>
How acceptable is it to show up with converted 40k minis? Is the infinity crowd autistic about that? Assuming the conversions are decently quality.

I've got a decent backlog of model bits, and figure a single Imperial Guard plastic box would supply me with a whole Infinity army.
>>
>>50972006

You could use Scions for Pan O but I guess IG could work.

You only meet Infinity elitists here.
>>
>>50972044
Was thinking Aridna wouldn't be terribly difficult. Especially if I get some plastic bits from modern military kits like rucksacks and such.
>>
>>50972006
Not sure about how they'd feel at an official tournament, but you'd probably be fine at casual games as long as it's decently obvious what's what. I'd recommend buying the actual miniatures eventually though.
>>
>>50972006
>40k
>decent quality
>>
Anyone got a list for 200 point Military Orders with Knight Hospitallers and Joan of Arc? Seems as though I'm basically taking her and 4 Hospitallers and that's it. I mean it's a very powerful link team but just using them seems like a bad idea. But that +3 BS is very nice... Also tempting to have her, Fersen, and 3 Hospitallers but again, that'd be my entire list. This is difficult.
>>
>>50972202
Don't do it. It'll make for shitty games. You can just about get away with a 3 HI link though. Remember your Inspired Warcor.

IwBgzAPmIhEEwBYCkBOA7Ms8AcyCEK6m868BRJ6IBwy6K8ArDfsOTk1iF/uel2aoCpZKBphsI+oKaYAAoqA=
>>
Can anyone help with a 200pts aleph list?
>>
>>50972071

Well you be you dont let autists like >>50972108 stop you.

but why do it? Just strapped for cash? I use Citadel paints on my infinity models.
>>
>>50972485
>but why do it?

>I like personalized minis. Much easier to customize plastic than metal minis.
>Cost effective to buy a large plastic box of minis for a small scale game. I do the same thing for playing Necromunda.

I'm big into the artfag side of minis, so would make as much effort as possible to make converted minis look the part in terms of converting weapons and gear to be lore friendly, it's not a lazy thing.
>>
>>50972108
Nah. "Decent" I'll give them. "Best" is a stretch.
>>
>>50972478
Featuring what models? What playstyle?

>>50972546
Great models are great models and personally I'd be happy - base size is the only gameplay factor, but bear in mind a lot of play in some places happens in the official tournament system where the rules ban it. Here and there on the net you hear word of people being real cocks about that.
>>
>>50972006
Casual games, sure. But not in a tourney
>>
>>50972485
>but why do it?

Ease of construction? Plastic is infinitely more durable and easy to work with than metal, especially with how tiny some of the bits are.
>>
>>50972713
On the other hand, 40k models look like trash compared to Infinity ones. You will play an army of disproportional clowns.
>>
File: 494618549846491.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
494618549846491.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>50972758

Like clock work
>>
>>50972787
Go on, tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>50972808

Im not gonna do anything since yes heroic scale is fucked.

Im just saying whenever someone brings up using 40k or 40k models we always have someone act like a prick.
>>
>>50972654
I don't know much about infinity or playstyls different armies have. I know that I can choose between aleph and combined army, and I do not like how the alien models look. From the models aleph has I like the subsection the most, I like maybe one or two non section models. By like I am talking about looks, I have no idea what models I should like on the base of power.
>>
>>50972817

Infishits what are ya gonna do with them and its not just 40k I dont understand how some people here are can act like such assholes agasint other table top games.

40k I kinda understand but the others seem unjustified.
>>
>>50972817
Well you know, sometimes when someone says X people were asholes, it is a strawman. But sometimes the X people are communists, and those are in deed asholes. w40k models look "good" only for people that realy like the setting and models done in w40k style have added value for them. There are very few generaly awesome looking models, like maybe new nagash, and those that do look good are almost never line dudes, but also some super high cost models. In game like infinity, you can have a line trooper model that looks good. And it is not the only good looking model for the whole faction.
>>
>>50972817
I dunno if it's acting like a prick. 40k models are generally shitty. Calling them out as anything else is just delusional. Look at the Centurion, look at Mutilators, look at Logan. Tell me those are terrible. Saying 40k models look good compared to Infinity models is like saying Pathfinder is a game rarely chosen by furries and festish-posters which manages to have a streamlined rules system without clutter or trap options. It's blatantly untrue.

>>50972896
This is almost complete nonsense.
>>
>>50972896
Looks are a good start. Since 95% of models are competitive you can fill maybe half a list with pretty stuff then build the rest to support it. So, what're your favourites?
>>
>>50972950
>There are very few generaly awesome looking models, like maybe new nagash
are you fucking high?
This just goes to show that taste is obviously subjective and this discussion is a moot point anyway.
>>
>>50972817
That's because 40k models are only good for 40k. If someone brought an army like this against me on an ITS tournament, I'd go straight to the judge. I've picked the game with good looking models and have been painting the shit out of this models not to play against "muh conversible" toddlers in powerarmor.
>>
>>50973047

I feel like im the only one who plays Infinity Casually here since everyone references ITS rules.
>>
We can discuss bad 40k models all day since no matter how much people say they hate they seem to be extremely knowledge in it.

Lets discuss bad Infinity models and the Chicken leg Ariadna models I fucking depise.

I know people are like "they are making new ones" but the chicken leg models are fucking terrible.
>>
>>50972950
>new nagash
>not trash

That shit is seriously overdesigned. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>50973090
Eh, I prefer playing casually and have been working to get people to try 20x20, YAMS, and even a campaign system, but we end up always defaulting to ITS because of autists. And I fucking hate the ITS.
>>
>>50973090

Why do you think everyone calls Infinity players WACCAfags?
>>
>>50972996
Ok tell me, how many of the dark eldar models look good as models, where someone who doesn't care about w40k can say those are great models?
GW models are in general very busy, and am not just talking marines. The new plastic models have a ton of flat areas that are field with random skulls etc This is a problem for large models.
Am not saying that infinity has 100% good looking models, nor any other models from other games. But there is just more models that look good in general. With stuff like w40k marines, you realy have to like marines to find them good.
>>50972970
I like the phoenix, I like the atalanta. thorakitei with combi rifle. myrmidon with boarding shotgun. myrmidon with chain rifle. And the model I like the best is myrmidon officer.
>>
>>50972996

Fucking this

40k fans argue over whats good anyone we already had this argument.

There are some downright trash models but then when it comes to shit like the Scions people are split over them.
>>
>>50972967
I have the option to pick between aleph and combined army, because all other factions are already taken in my group. I like aleph look more, but if aleph is very much worse, I may somehow force myself to play with the less alien looking combined army models.
Ah and I generaly am willing to play with a few models I do not like the looks off, but I dislike how most combined army look like.
>>
>>50973161
>>50973198
Then just play Myrmidon heavy Steel Phalanx and don't be a faggot about it.
>>
File: 1442566381268.jpg (530KB, 1050x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1442566381268.jpg
530KB, 1050x2100px
Can we just ignore the 40kunts and talk infinity? Every fucking thread descends into arguments about 40k now, and we're getting a reputation in other threads for it. Regardless of who's to blame it's really shitting up the thread and making us all look like assholes, so from now on just ignore any 40k posts and post robo-waifus instead, 'k?
>>
>>50973198
>all other factions are already taken
I sincerely doubt this is true at all. Just counting sectorials + Tohaa, that would be 17 different players, not including Vanilla lists. Regardless of the fact that nothing is stopping you from playing a faction that someone already plays, the various sectorials set apart each faction substantially enough that the JSA players completely separately from the ISS and Merovingians play completely separately from Caledonians.
>>
>>50973291

Anon

We were always seen as assholes
>>
>>50973341

Which is why we should stop sperging out over the mention of 40k.

Serisously the anti shills are more annoying than 40kids
>>
>>50973128
It sounds more like you have competitive play than ITS did anything wrong. Maybe if you weren't so hostile against the format the game is balanced around then people would be willing to throw down for a 20x20 game. Lord knows my area is mostly focused on playing ITS as the group gears up for more consistent tournaments, but we'll still throw down a 20x20 game rather than no game at all...provided the dude asking isn't shitting on competitive play while doing it.
>>
>>50973367

but why be forced to play ITS? Were not all in this hobby for competitive type of things I mostly like the mechanics of this game.
>>
>>50973367
Not really, I just hate the shit out of ITS for the requisite use of Specialists even when the specialist trooper often has fuck all to do with the actual objective. It turns into nothing more than a tax that restricts the sort of lists that you are running. We have a few competitive assholes, and that's not the real issue. The fact that they refuse to play anything excluding 300 pt ITS matches, that's an issue.
>>
>>50973198
In terms of competitiveness, ALEPH is an amazing faction while CA lags a bit behind everyone else. It isn't a particularly large difference, but it's definitely noticeable in competitive events. Other than that, just go with the one you like the models for as there is no faction in Infinity that's unplayable.

Also, keep >>50973292 's suggestion in mind. I like to avoid factions other people are playing as well, but most sectorials play significantly differently from their core faction if you're looking for a bit of snowflake for your army. The added bonus to choosing a sectorial as a new player is it really limits the possible model choices so you'll be able to create coherent lists sooner.
>>
>>50973396
You're not forced to play ITS nor am I and, if you're in it for the mechanics of the game, avoiding scenarios is counterproductive given that they heavily influence stat lines.
>>
>five captchas later...

>>50973460
Actually, depending on the store, you may be forced to play ITS. I know at ours we've got about nine people that play, three of whom player weekly, and two of those won't play anything except for ITS. So if you don't want to play ITS, you are only ever reliably going to play a mediocre Steel Phalanx player that runs basically the same list ad nauseum. Unless someone else shows up, which isn't that often because everyone else that dislikes ITS is in the same boat and lacks the cohesion to push the two tourneyfags to the side to have Funâ„¢.

>>50973432
Even the CA lagging behind is something of a specter. The highest ranked ITS player in the States is a Shas player, and they're basically the faction that just about everyone shits on as being dumpster-tier alongside MO. I'd argue that it isn't so much that some armies are weaker than others, so much as they are more difficult to start the game playing as and to master.
>>
>>50973426
I'm sorry you can't find anyone willing to play non-standard games. It's definitely difficult to break the mold once competitive play comes to town as playing "off brand" games doesn't really further your competitive aptitude, but I would also suggest you think a little more on ITS as you seem to be confused by it. Based on your comment, you don't like ITS because any specialist can hit a button even when they're not the type associated with that button (hackers and antennas, doctors with patients, etc). It is unfortunate that abstractions don't always fulfill our personal immersion fantasies, but without some wiggle room the game would be unplayable at a competitive level. Personally I like the renewed purpose for otherwise useless specialists such as Paramedics and FO's without guided weapons.
>>
>>50973544
FO don't need any new purpose when you already have the memetic wonders of flashlight spam for ARO's. Also, realistically, why would you bring a Forward Observer to a firefight if it wasn't to Forward Observe for guided munitions? Likewise, paramedics serve well enough at killing troops for the movement of troopers from group to group by freeing up slots occupied by Unconcious models. And hey, there's still the chance that the poor bastard might actually succeed his Phys -3 roll.

ITS is just a trash-tier competitive rules set that is outdone in almost every possible way by all of the alternatives available. The fact that WAACfags tend to refuse to play anything other than tournament-style matches end up just cutting out player base in half more often than not, since sometimes the rest of us just want to throw out little 150 or 200 pt skirmishes instead or run a campaign instead of an escalation league for the third time in a row.
>>
>>50973627
Ah, so it's trash for competitive play because casual players want to play casually? Right, got it.
>>
File: fc6.png (53KB, 590x618px) Image search: [Google]
fc6.png
53KB, 590x618px
>>50973692
>>
>>50973161
Late, but: you can't afford to take Phoenix+Atalanta at 200 pts. With that in mind:

Myrm Officer coc+shotgun
Mrm chain + spitfire
Alke lt.
Thora engineer + 2 FOs
Agema Mk12
Ekdromoi chain

Should run 200 pts/ 4SWC. Play the first few games without fireteam rules and expect to die learning. Remember that proxying is okay. When you move up to higher point levels you just say - "hey, this 'Agema Officer, Atalanta' I've been using as a normal Agema, now it's the character version".
>>
File: 1439947774763.jpg (101KB, 752x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1439947774763.jpg
101KB, 752x1024px
>>50966146
Honestly, it's easier to define them by what they don't do. They are still pretty hampered by the core Yujing weaknesses except exacerbated. They still have that weakness of workhorse specialists tending to cost over 25 points, except they only have AVA 1 doctor/engineer (the same model) and their line troops are kind of costly. Their skirmisher game is awkward with only the base ninja and Kanren. Also the Ninja is the only camo/TO model. And lack heavy multi weapons.

They have increased access to remotes, bounty hunters, on top of the usual AVA upgrade. In aggregate, they have no less than 3 MSV2 troops, a crap load of sensor, multiple ways to get burst 5, varied HI and a lot of templates.Which definitely plays up a hunter killer force which is there to send a message, not be subtle.

Playstyle is varied. You can swing between remotes/LI swarms, Imperial Agent led goon squads, and full on pain trains or some mixture of the three.

Probably the most cheapest way to start ISS and get a taste for what they can do is the ISS starter, Wu Ming Box, and Kanren. If you are willing to proxy, you can get decent mileage out of this setup with a Wu Ming Pain Train, and a backup goon squad with the Crane.
>>
It's always said that supportware makes remotes more lethal, but what program am I supposed to use?
>>
Is CB to scared to expand the setting? If the RPG is anything to go by they seem a little reluctant
>>
>>50974181
So if JSA are the scalpel, ISS are hammer, and then Invincibles are the anvil? And White Banner are the random kung fu monks and Koreans.
>>
>>50974193
Assisted Fire gives the REM Marksmanship L2. Enhanced Reaction gives the REM B2 in ARO.

For EVO hackers, Overclock gives ALL REMs with Repeaters B2 in ARO. If you're going second, you may also spend a Command Token to have it active turn 1.
>>
>>50974245
Does seem that way considering they're suppose to have a comic out soon. From what I've heard, Modiphius just keeps getting shit wrong with the infinity lore, and CB sends it back to them without approval
>>
>>50973090
I play Infinity casually, but I still use ITS scenarios and rules. I quite like them and I like that they're being updated as the year goes. I don't think I'll take part in a tournament anytime soon, but I still like to use the scenarios.

I do have a beef with ITS though, it's that tournaments can be run by anyone, without an official warcor needed. That leads to "tournaments" where only 4 people compete just so the organizer can farm ITS points, for whatever reason. I've seen this happen. I'd rather have it as regulated as the DCI, but I guess there's a lot fewer Infinity players than MtG ones.
>>
>>50974245

Infinity could be 40k tier if they made actual books or maybe a video game

I know its expensive but sometimes Table top games arent for people especially a competitive one like Infinity
>>
>Be me
>Stumble across Infinity
>Wow, apparently the company's intent isn't to make you sell a kidney to get a decent army going
>Wow, the minis actually look pretty well-made
>Could imagine myself playing several factions and sectorials, hard to choose which one I like the most
>Rules don't sound too bad either
>tfw Tabletop gaming is absolutely dead where you life
Life is suffering.

What are Infinity minis actually made of? Run-of-the-mill-plastic?
>>
>>50975910
Pewter.
>>
>>50975910
Your kidney is worth like $100?
>>
>>50974992
I have to wonder if CB have actually sent them anything like a setting bible, or if Modiphius are just running off what's in the published supplements.

Then again, judging by some of Bostria's interviews, the problem is more that some of the writers just haven't read anything at all.
>>
>>50975910

Be like me anon

buy and paint a full Araidna army and never use it so it can sit right next to your space marine army you never use.

I dont know why I get into table top if I cant play any games where I live.
>>
>>50976067
Modiphius shouldnt have used kickstarter. They probably couldve taken their time to sit and learn the lore, playtest, and produce a solid product. Even some of their art looks shitty/rushed (those 3d pieces.)
>>
>>50976067
>>50976213

Even beyond the lore I knew it was gonna flop fucking cinematic combat for an RPG? Im looking to role play not play some sort of copy of the war game.
>>
>>50975999
Checked.
>Implying you can get a decent GW army for 100 bucks.
>>
>>50976235
What? If it were a copy of the wargame it wouldn't be using cinematic combat, it'd be using something more similar to the actual wargame's combat engine.
>>
>>50976275

I know a couple decent kill team lists for cheap
>>
>>50976332

fuck off 40kid defense force
>>
>>50976433

Jeez im just saying but alright then
>>
Jesus, and the 40kunds have the gall to call us assholes.

Also, you're a bunch of faggots for gulping a classic bait like it was the Acheron Falls pre-release.
>>
>>50975910
All the best models are metal my dude.
>>
Holy shit whoever decided to make this Oznat's head a separate piece can get fucked. Took me forever to get that shit together.
>>
Is there anybody actually playing the Infinity RPG at the moment?
>>
>>50972905
>and its not just 40k
Lolwut?
>I dont understand how some people here are can act like such assholes agasint other table top games.
So just like 40k players in threads about other games. The only difference is that we turn GW claims about "best models in industry" into joke
>>
>>50974409
Not really. It's really hard to fit even Sectorials in a box and Yu Jing's are some of the harder ones to do so with. It's one of the things that makes this game pretty rewarding.

JSA is more about swiftly taking the midfield and putting enough pressure to keep your opponents off balance. This largely because their long ranged options are largely limited to the Haramaki ML, O-Yoroi's HMG, pricey Ninja MSR, often one shot Raiden, or Keisotsu in a fireteam. Combine with aggressive flankers, LTs, pieces that can take a hit, and select but effective delivery methods for those that can't and you've got JSA. They can seem scalpel like in one build, or an armored chainsaw in the next (Full Haramaki + Karakuri Haris).

The Invincibles are still a big question mark. The most we can say is that they will be well trained and equipped troops with a probable focus on HI. Only the Zuyong, Shang Ji, Yan Huo, and Tiger are really confirmed. It could be a straightforward sectorial or it could be packing some curveballs. MO seems straightforward at first until you realize they can include some pretty extreme lists like that full infiltration/Mech Deploy list.

White Banner is even more nebulous. I think only Zhanshi, Guilang, and Shaolin are highly likely bets. Daofei might be likely, but the rest is unknown.
>>
>>50981035
u wot mate

Tiger Soldiers are White Banner. Daofei are White Banner. Shaolin are White Banner. You just gotta dig into the fluff and the unit badges. Daofei are trained and actively operate on Svalarheima and have the white ring that is a 100% confirmation of White Banner. Tiger Soldiers have been stated by Bostria himself said that they will be cross-sectorial and you can look at their badge and see the State Empire characters that are shared with the Zhanshi and Shaolin.
>>
>>50981035
>>50981197
Don't forget the White Banner TAG, the Blue Wolves. Which are basically described sneaky, pack-based TAG hunters. Probably a 50-60 pt S6 TAG with Duo, Mountain Presence, Mimetism and/or Kinematika.
>>
>>50981346
Have they been described as such? I thought the only fluff we had on them was that they had cool fights with Jotums and a (probably outdated) appearance in one of those old comic strips.
>>
>>50981422
It was pretty much all just in the old store description of the Jotum, along with some art ages ago that showed them as a Manned TAG.
>>
File: sibylla_1.png (102KB, 218x236px) Image search: [Google]
sibylla_1.png
102KB, 218x236px
>>50980030
Mophidius is still working on it as it still isn't done yet. Development is still going strong.

That said, I don't think there are many people playing it since of the stuff they've released to backers, there is perhaps "just" enough to provide a bare-bones framework to play some basic stuff.
>>
>>50981873
The only mechanics that still need to be released are the ones in the GM chapter (5.1), so Zones and Heat management and shit. The Adversaries and Gear chapters are out in 'needs balance adjustments and layout', so it shouldn't be that hard to do things with it, even if you have to bodge shit from MC3e to do so.
>>
>>50941125
Anyone played Tagline yet? Any advice for missions 1,2 and 5?
>>
>>50981346
It could also be the YJ answer to the Cutter and be a Climbing+, TO, and short ranged monster. Basically something like the Sphinx.
>>
>>50982319
Normal camo seems more likely than TO camo. YJ can't afford to put TO on everything like PanO or the aliens can.
>>
>>50982319
I can't see TO on a YJ TAG, but part of me wants Climbing+ and at least Mimetism more akin to the Tikbalang than the Cutter. But I just don't know how likely that is, if they do go and make the Blue Wolves Duo linkable in order to really make them feel unique and have the fun of TAG packs teaming up to slay Giants in the midst of a surging Fimbul blizzard. .
>>
>>50981197
It's the Guilang that are explicitly said to have been trained in Svalarheima.

The Daofei were trained in Dailing, which is on Shentang, not Svalarheima. I wouldn't be surprised to see them deployed on not Hoth, but I don't recall where it was explicitly stated they do.

As for trying to extrapolate info via the emblems, Yu Jing has one of the more ecclectic mixes around. It kind of says something when Nomads seem to have more of an organized system on how their emblems are made.

Anyway, the main point is we've got very little idea about of how those sectorials function and we are quite a ways away from the details being revealed. Speculation and hearsay is just that. Even things that get leaked by CB personnel can be a misrepresentation or based on outdated information.
>>
>>50973292
well where I play if someone picks a faction that he has the right to it, and if someone else wants to play them they have to be ok with it, or no one will play you. this more or less means only family or very close friends play the same faction.
>>50974164
Thanks. Are those the stuff I should buy, or is there a better way of getting the models?
I was thinking about steel sub section starter set, which would give me the 3 thorekites, a myrmidon, and a agema with a Launcher. Then an atalanta, myrmidon officer, myrmidon with a spitfire and the ekdromoi?
I suppose there is no "big" box for steel subsection .
>>
File: 20161214_075233.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161214_075233.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>50971603
That yhing is a fucking monstrosity.
I longed for the female Fusilier and everything that is not aiming with two hands after that shit show.
Nothing lines up... at least it looks nice.
>>
File: snipershot.png (23KB, 124x161px) Image search: [Google]
snipershot.png
23KB, 124x161px
Fuck you, CB.
>>
>>50976332
Is Kill Team any good? Last I heard it was the same as previously, that is full 40k rules but ever model is counted as a unit.
I wouldn't mind taking a few Guardsmen for a killteam spin though. It's a reason to play Sentinels.
>>
>>50983401
there's a kill team general on here from time to time.
The generally held opinion seems to be that Kill Team is a half measure and the community created rules called Heralds of Ruin are supposedly a lot better.
>>
>>50983430
>there's a kill team general on here from time to time.
Well, I already saw someone claim that Kill Team is "X-Com 40k" in it, so I have my doubts. Especially if it still follows the Move-Shoot-CC for all units phases.
>>
>>50983031
I guess that'd be the way to buy - though as it goes with box sets you'll wind up with a redundant dude who reduces the value of your discount, so beware the Agema missile launcher - that profile is a trap. If it's any comfort, you probably need a few switchable models for regular play and he can be pretend Phoenix or Thrasymedes.
>>
>>50945750
Its dur them being marines.
They mentioned that.
>>
>>50983536
>Well, I already saw someone claim that Kill Team is "X-Com 40k" in it, so I have my doubts.
Yeah whoever said that is full of shit.
I just mean if you want to know more there are dedicated threads for it.

There were some homebrew versions of x-com on /tg/ though.
>>
>>50983386
So, what could this be?
>>
>>50984841
Aleph models tend to have a lot of hex patterns, but it could also be a base?
>>
>>50983972
Is there an easy way to switch weapons on agama models? I think the hero myrmidon has an mk12, If it ain't too hard to do I could do an arm or weapon switch.
>>
>>50984841

New Infinity branded vitamin gummies.
>>
File: 36UM9X.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
36UM9X.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>50983031
>well where I play if someone picks a faction that he has the right to it, and if someone else wants to play them they have to be ok with it, or no one will play you. this more or less means only family or very close friends play the same faction.
Hahahahaha
>>
>>50983305
It's good, the secret is that they checked if everything fits and then added the boob braids.
>>
>>50985121
It should work that way! Both the arms are clutter free, already separate and attach directly to the body. Possibly the position of the braces on Eudoros' chest would limit how you position the launcher on him but I reckon you could work with it.
>>
File: wtfman2.jpg (79KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wtfman2.jpg
79KB, 768x1024px
>>50983031
>well where I play if someone picks a faction that he has the right to it, and if someone else wants to play them they have to be ok with it, or no one will play you. this more or less means only family or very close friends play the same faction.
>>
File: 54646461654651.jpg (260KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
54646461654651.jpg
260KB, 570x558px
>>50983031

The infinity community confuses me
>>
File: bu_14.jpg (32KB, 344x310px) Image search: [Google]
bu_14.jpg
32KB, 344x310px
>>50983031
>>
>>50983031
Please tell me you don't live in Białystok...
>>
File: 1362734835728.jpg (19KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
1362734835728.jpg
19KB, 398x398px
>>50983031
>>
File: 54545154615411.gif (430KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
54545154615411.gif
430KB, 480x270px
>>50983031

I wake up and see this shit
>>
File: bod racung.jpg (137KB, 504x466px) Image search: [Google]
bod racung.jpg
137KB, 504x466px
>>50983031
>>
>>50986322
He's just polish, probably.
>>
>>50969068
That HMG Moblot looks comfy as fuck.
>>
File: traumadoc.jpg (51KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
traumadoc.jpg
51KB, 960x640px
>>50969904
Old sculpts and the old PanO colour scheme doesn't do them any favours either.
>>
File: 1482979938178.jpg (8KB, 154x171px) Image search: [Google]
1482979938178.jpg
8KB, 154x171px
>>50983031

That's some feudal shit going on right there.

>be poor Ariadna-playing serf
>only dream is one day play the proud and glorious Military Orders
>the heiress of the MO lineage is betrothed to a Neoterra-playing Chad
Why live
>>
>>50987266
Buy Traktor Muls, beat his ass, and win her heart.
>>
Guise, they are talking shit about our favorite spics, pls help

>>50987289
>>
>>50989196
Why bother with bait *this* obvious?
>>
On the Ninth Day of Christmas Corvus Belli gave to me:

9 Batroids leaping
8 exploits milking
7 Cutters Swimming
6 Foxholes Laying
5 POINT JAMMING
4 Templar Swords
3 Kaeltar
2 Unit Buffs

Went to a FLGS in Barcelona on the way to the Cathedral from my hotel today. Found Micro art studio bases today like 10% off the normal retail price as with everything else in the store. Serendipitous
>>
File: f15.png (94KB, 680x754px) Image search: [Google]
f15.png
94KB, 680x754px
>>50989196
>>
>>50989347
>>50989472

Well, I for one don't like to see people bashing my hobby, and it would be nice if the community would stick together
>>
File: 56461651615646461.png (244KB, 986x810px) Image search: [Google]
56461651615646461.png
244KB, 986x810px
>>50989925

and shill the game? For free? No thanks people will come to infinity if they like it.

Why would we have to be faggots about it? Anon I feel like your one of those infishits in that thread acting like a total asshat.

Our community should stick together and not infest others.
>>
>>50989925
Fuck you, faggot. Just because we play Infinity doesn't mean we're some sort of IIDF that's going to swoop to the rescue and shill with you.
>>
>>50989347
I bet he's this poor fucker here >>50988875
Truly a master ruseman if I ever saw one.
>>
File: 41161916484.gif (2MB, 337x268px) Image search: [Google]
41161916484.gif
2MB, 337x268px
>>50989925

Your the reason people hate infinity your probably that asshat shilling the Haqqislam and Ariadna models since they "dont look anime"
>>
>>50989925
Does the moon care when a dog barks at it?
>>
>>50989925
This isn't reddit, we don't go brigading in other threads to defend our imaginary "brand pride". Get out.
>>
>>50989925
I on the other hand don't give a shit when I see other bashing my hobby, since it does not diminish my enjoyment of the hobby. Let them rage and shout all they want, I'll be here, painting my Xeodrons.
Both Infinity and AoS have given me a very relaxed outlook there.
But, by all means, go forth and defend Infinity from those mean anons, assuming you are not one of them, fishing for replies.
>>
>>50989925

That's a shit-tier b8, m8. Who cares about what other people think? And 40cuck opinions shouldn't even be taken in account. They are so despised here that they are forbidden to play in my LGS because of how dumb, immature and obnoxious they are. And people who respond with "look pls it's not all anime, i swear pls don't shit on my game" are even mode retarded.
>>
>>50990047
You'd win that bet. But actually I do love the game, and I contribute a lot. It's just that every once in a while I like some bantz. However I'm very surprised at the animosity towards the game, I thought the bile between communities was mostly a meme
>>
>>50990752
4chinz brings out the best of people.

Btw some banter is good as long as it doesn't shit up the whole general like it often happened before.
>>
Looks like Hiroshimoot is fucking with the site once again, the (You)'s are back.
>>
>>50991525
Uh, yeah, since well over a day ago or so.
>>
>>50991666
that's weird, one hour ago I was still getting the .........
>>
>>50989925
GTFO to Białystok.
>>
>>50989196
Sure, I'll help with talking shit, fuck this game.
>>
>>50991938
A bit late, that thread is on life support.
>>
Anyone try any other infinity generals out there? I know atechan has one thats slower than here
>>
>>50992013
No problem, the "can't stand islam for destroying europe" meme hasn't had a thread for itself I think :v
>>
>>50991789
>I was still getting the .........
That's just the board being tsundere to you, what you get depends on its mood of the hour.
>>
File: as gold.png (296KB, 749x718px) Image search: [Google]
as gold.png
296KB, 749x718px
>>50992013
bit like corvus belli in a few years
>>
File: Pout.png (1B, 486x500px)
Pout.png
1B, 486x500px
What's with the recent increase in bait? Are other miniature games in a too depressive state for players to care about being baited and/or too small to say anything about?
>>
File: brainy to.jpg (1MB, 1700x4999px) Image search: [Google]
brainy to.jpg
1MB, 1700x4999px
>>50994340
no they're just smart enough to not take the bait unlike infinishiters
>>
I want to make a list with half my army starting halfway up the board, but can't stand Ariadna for its attempts at destroying anime. How does this look?
>>
>>50994340
Infinity is growing fast, so people are salty that their players for *insert game* are leaving for infinity.
>>
File: 1429202526548.png (201KB, 260x397px) Image search: [Google]
1429202526548.png
201KB, 260x397px
>>50983031
Put me in the screencap!
>>
>>50995613

The only for sure dead game seems to be warmachine
>>
>>50995613

Its essentially a war between Infinity and 40k I would say Warmachine fucked themselves up.

I hear alot of horror stories from both sides so I say this war is between 2 assholes
>>
>>50995833
I don't think any of the big miniature games are dying in the big picture, but if your local playgroup is something, like five guys playing whatever wargame and four of them start playing infinity; you kinda lose your playerbase. And then get mad and come cry on 4chan about how shit infinity is.
>>
>>50995894
What about Malifaux and Hordes? Are they as dead as Warmachine?
>>
>>50995915

What if your table top community was non existent in both 40k and infinity to begin with?
>>
>>50995894
>>50995932

Were being false flagged

The true enemy of table top games isant different wargames

its CCGs
>>
>>50995932
You can still be salty that a community for infinity is growing when you really wanted to play another game instead.
>>
>>50992180

We should really start a big time Infinity general on that site.

We already know 40cucks run this place why not let Infinity take over a /tg/ of their?

I mean the fucking place is also called Infinity chan.
>>
Will there ever be a tunguska sectorial?
>>
>>50994340
Infinity is very small but also very stable. Warmachine just drank drain cleaner and has tanked. AoS has stabilized, even if the community's best compared to /pfg/. 40k continues on relatively unabated.

Honestly, I think it's probably just anti-AoS finding something new to flame about for the simply sake of trolling since Smegmar is sticking around and bait grew stale.
>>
>>50996307

The thing is Infinity could take the cake if GW is really gonna nuke 40k

Which I doubt but if they do /tg/ will be a mess
>>
>>50995019
Looks solid enough, but as a Kazak main and ASA secondary, I want to gut you for not running any based Bagh Mari, Flip (The Most Powerful Race) Jesus, or Based Kirpal of Kebab Removal.

Also, seeing that list just gets me pissed off by reminding me that ASA has to pay .5 for FO Regulars. I suppose as far as comments even vaguely resembling constructive advice, I would maybe recommend a Spitfire regular in place of the Sapper, but that's just from my personal experience. I'm guessing that you are wanting to run the Regulars as your primary link and giving them the benefit of a B5 BS 15 Spitfire makes the Active turn a lot less leery than a B3 MULTI sniper. Also, Rambo gotta have machine gun.

Also, that much Mech Deployment seems almost begging to get fucked by templates. That's, what, 2 Knights, 2 Peacemakers, and 2 Auxbots all deployed within the ZoC of one of the models. That's really, really saturated, depending on how much terrain is on the table.
>>
>>50996377

GW wont nuke 40k thats Age of Emperor shitposters

Seriously 4chan as a whole has to much shitposters who would rather start shit
>>
>>50996293
maybe with about 4 or 5 new unit releases for nomads, so probably in 4 or 5 years

probably
>>
>>50995919
Hordes is almost always deader than Warmachine and also always talked about together. Even if people don't say Warmahordes, it's basically a given due to the fact that you might as well call 40k Humans and 40k Xenos two different games.

>>50995894
It really isn't. It's just bored AoS shitposters who has lost the ability to make AoS fanboys cry, just like >>50996307 said.

>>50996377
Not really. If 40k Sigmarizes with the next edition, it'll likely be just months after Warpath drops. And then Mantic will giggles merrily with almost comically perfect timing and scoop up a large swathe of 40k players just like KoW did Fantasy players.
>>
>>50996293
Yes.
>>
>>50996293
Coming in AF.
>>
>>50996608

40k wont thats the thing its just shiposters
>>
>>50996676
I'm an infinity newfag. What is AF?
>>
>>50996968
Acheron Falls. It's the next book that's coming out that's basically to N3 what Human Sphere was to Second Edition. We're getting a new Sectorial for pretty much e'eryone.

Svaralheima for PanO, Tunguska for Nomads, Invincibles for YuJing, Kazaks for Ariadna, Vedic for ALEPH, something for Tohaa.

Haqqislam will either get both the Khanate and the Caliphate, or one of the two with the other coming later. Combined Army were supposed to Sygmaa, but I suspect that the Onyx Contact Force might have taken this spot and simply been released early, as was USAriadna.

However, the book is probably going to be released just in time for the Rapture. It's been discussed as far back at 2014, but we're supposedly going to get it by summer of this year.

Also, if people think we need to, a new thread'll need to be made soon. We're sliding fast.
>>
>>50997111

Woh woh woh... what the fuck is the khanate? Non infinity guy here.
>>
>>50997111
Thanks my man. It's people like you that make this community better than the others.
>>
>>50997285
Basically Muslim biker gangs. Think Mongols with Motorcycles. The Caliphate, meanwhile, are basically Haqqislam's central military. And will be the Sectorial that actuallys get access to their TAG.
>>
>>50997360

I'd rather have the Caliphate then.
>>
And because no-one else did, Kazaks prove their superiority once again.

NEW THREAD
>>50997470
>>50997470
>>50997470

>>50997419
I mean, Kum bikers are hilariously cheap. You can actually make an army that's just dozens of ISIS bikers.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.