[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: NARUTO.jpg (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NARUTO.jpg
213KB, 1280x720px
I've always thought that the Naruto world seemed perfectly suited for a roleplaying game; the characters are unique and have special powers, they're organized into teams and go on ranked missions, and they grow stronger and progress during the series

So, having been unable to find a game that I felt captured the style of the show and the epic powers of the characters, I created one by cobbling together bits and pieces of other games and a few of my own ideas (borrowing heavily from the classic Marvel RPG)

Please take a look at what I have, and feel free to offer any criticisms, suggestions, or overall feedback - playtesting or character creation would be greatly appreciated, and could help me determine if the system is functional and balanced

Some parts of the jutsu details remain unfinished, but otherwise this version is largely complete

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eK0Ix8HnhOXmG8CWIS5T8ullJebCjQfb-zqLg62-6XA/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>50939469
I'm not going to read your post but I just wanted to say that Kakashi was the shit.
>>
>>50939490
I didn't have time to read your post before i needed to say that Hanzo was the shit.
>>
>>50939490
Rock Lee best kid though.
>>
>>50939469
Alright I'm interested. I'm reading right now, but it seems alright so far.

>>50939503
Tied with Shikamaru.
>>
>>50939503
Rock Lee kicked ass. I didn't realize how awesome he was until years later though.
>>
>>50939490
>>50939497
>>50939503

Zabuza best character, of all time.
>>
>>50939528
> Shikamaru.
That motherfucker knew what was up.
>>
>>50939528
This show, along with Bleach, was probably one of the single greatest examples of having side characters infinitely more interesting and just better than the main characters.
>>
>>50939529
He is the Imperial Guardsmen of the Naruto-verse. The grizzled guardsmen veteran that's seen thousands of battles that we all have in our head? That's the genius of hard work that is Rock Lee.
>>
>>50939568
I will say this until the day i die, Bleach was a thousand times better before they went to the Soul Society.

If they had kept the afterlife vague and had it just be a sick ass urban fantasy then it would have been absolutely amazing.
>>
File: Fuckin' xeno.jpg (34KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckin' xeno.jpg
34KB, 720x540px
>>50939577
> yfw that rookie that was placed in your squad starts opening the eight warp gates.
>>
>>50939603
Yeah. Although the only thing I would change would be letting Gin save us. It was the perfect moment to end it all, but no. We can't have nice things.

I'm so sorry Gin.
>>
>>50939490

I'm a fan of Shikamaru myself
>>
>>50939469
I think it would be a great setting and I don't even like this show (mostly cuz I didn't like any of the characters). I would be glad to look at it!
>>
>>50939802
Thanks! I'd really appreciate it
>>
Can't agree more with you OP. There are certain settings (Harry Potter, Naruto, etc) that have just enough world building and open ended-ness to produce amazing roleplaying settings. Will take a look when I get home.
>>
>>50939532
My nigga
>>
>>50939853
Thanks!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.