[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1255: Kicking Ass With Companions Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 570
Thread images: 91

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50923175
>>
Jump 73: The Elder Scrolls (Morroblivion)
Origin: Mage [900] - As if I'd be much else, right?
Race: Breton
Birthsign: The Mage - Absent-minded and arrogant? Pfft. As if a commoner like you could judge-OH LOOK A BUTTERFLY!
Perks:
Dragonskin - ...Nina, stop laughing.
Progress - I suppose I should stop specializing in just magic. [700]
Alchemist - Mix this, a little bit of that...voila! [550]
Summoner - Daedra are rather fascinating, I think. Hmm. I wonder what happens if I merge a Daedra with a human soul after making a deal...? Things to consider. [400]
Enchanter - Not a fan of using souls, but it's interesting. [200]
Spellmaker - Hahahaha~. Time for fun! [200]

Items:
Master Alchemical Apparatus - I was getting sick of hunting down tools. [0]

Items:
Azura's Star [500] - Neat.

Drawbacks:
Cliff Racers [400]
My Favorite Drinking Buddy [700]

Uuuurgh...my head hurts. What did I do last night...? I thought I couldn't even get hangovers anymore. Alright, retrace my steps. I went to the tavern to tail some rumors about a mystical skull of some kind. I met a lady in red. And after that, I

where is the ground.

Was I levitating out of instinct while I was out? Wait. Where is everything? Why does the sky look like broken glass? Why is everything changing color?! WHY IS THERE OCEAN WHERE HIGH ROCK USED TO BE?! Oh god, oh god, everything's gone I can sense magic all around it did I do this YUKARI HELP!

Okay. Okay. Calm down. I can fix this. I can bring everything back. It's just gonna take a long-ass time and I'll have to scrounge together a lot of stuff for it and what are those things closing in from the distance OH GOD CLIFF RACERS OW OW OW GO AWAY YOU PESTS!
>>
>>50933920
It got worse. It turns out at some point, I (somehow) broke the flow of time in Nirn. So that's why Tiber Septim, The Underking, the King of Worms, and the Oblivion Crisis were all fighting each other simultaneously in the rest of Tamriel. It took more than ten times my reserves in Order Magic and various other temporal tricks to put things back together. I consulted the Aedra via An Audience My Lord. They were not happy with me, and only helped me reluctantly to avoid the destruction of Nirn. Akatosh is very good at Time shit.

God, that sucked. I think I'll celebrate fixing that mess with a drink.
>>
Wow, slow.
>>
File: slow.gif (499KB, 599x520px) Image search: [Google]
slow.gif
499KB, 599x520px
>>50934253
Sometimes slow is nice.
>>
>>50933920
>Absent-minded and arrogant? Pfft. As if a commoner like you could judge-OH LOOK A BUTTERFLY!
haha
>>
>>50934253
Gotta go slow.
>>
>>50933920
>>50933955
Well. That was something.

I feel sorry for the fabric of reality now.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>Last thread's Adventure Time extrazaganza.

Man, I'd been mostly watching for the Lich (and more recently, Orgalorg but more importantly that comet entity that seems to imply because of some weird buddhist bullshit, Finn and the Lich are the same person on some level from across space and time) breaking out of things and going on a rampage since season 2-barring the odd episode full of cosmic horror like Evergreen.

Glad I seem to have gotten out just in time.

>>50932514
I could've sworn Pyreflame was a kind of pale-looking greenish-grey?

>>50933955
...say, isn't this around the time the Greymarch happens? I imagine Jyggalag wasn't very happy about his "mercy kill" probably going awry.
>>
>>50934361
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yfGjLIPRgDA
>>
>>50934756
Your filters are fucked.
>>
>>50934756

Not me, found it just browsing.
>>
>>50934766
>>50934769
Never mind, it was actually the "How to roll dice" thread that was hidden.
>>
>>50933902
Jumpers! Who's your favourite companion and why?
>>
File: 1438612795844.png (547KB, 972x808px) Image search: [Google]
1438612795844.png
547KB, 972x808px
>>50934688
>I could've sworn Pyreflame was a kind of pale-looking greenish-grey?
It is, yes.

>>50931458
>>50931646
>>50932830
And AbyssalsAnon, if you see this, moar stuff in a seperate pastebin: http://pastebin.com/4HNVvRES

I might add to it later, but for now it's most Deathlord-inspired stuff.

I will also say that if nothing else, I'd sell my name for the Underhaus out of myrmidont's notes. Please put it in there if you can.
>>
File: Skyrim 1.22.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Skyrim 1.22.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Putting up again with some of the stuff mentioned last thread fixed as a bunch of the text cut off. Also made it so the sillier types of khajiit now get custom armour if they buy an armour option so you can go housecat in full daedric plate.

This was the changelog from last thread:

- 2 new Scenarios (Listener and Volkihar).
- A bigass picture.
- A continuity drawback.
- Enchanting added to Master of the Arcane.
>>
>>50934809
The planet cybertron.
>>
>>50934809
I don't play favorites. That's the fastest way to get a knife in the dick. And I like my dick just the way it is thanks.
>>
>>50934809
>inb4 Gaia because best waifu lmao
>>
>>50934809
Gaia because best waifu lmao
>>
>>50934860
>And I like my dick just the way it is thanks.
Really? You don't upgrade your dick? You didn't buy it as a body parasite?
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>50934487
Nirn was being held together by shoestring and prayer by the time I was done with it. I think the moral of the story is don't take high-point drawbacks when you're feeling overconfident.
>>50934688
That, Garlock sun man, is the story of the third week I got drunk. I don't remember the details, but Jyggalag's body was somehow half Sheogorath with a live horse for a left leg, and they both(?) angrily demanded I fix it.

Then we had a sword fight.

Tsundachi was not happy about anything this entire jump.
>>
>>50934688
> Glad I seem to have gotten out just in time.
I mean. Speaking as someone who loves Adventure Time, you're not really missing a whole lot.
I think the writers kindof ran out of steam, to be honest.
Y'know, it's always a weird thing to like a series, and still when you get the chance to say whether or not someone should catch up with it, you're like, "Not really, no."
Weird feeling.

Vampire Lords miniseries was pretty cool, though.
>>
>>50934879
Naw man. Sure, having roboballs and what not is good, but there's nothing better than 100% Grade A American Beef.

Also something something motion of the ocean.
>>
>>50934809
>>50934860

Rephrasing of the question for people who don't really have favorites among companions.

You guys have companions you end up thinking about almost as much as Jumper? Looking at different options and thoughts of "I bet 'insert character here' would love this.", "I wonder what 'blank' would do in this situation." or "It would be really cool if 'Xy McX' did 'whatever and such'." popping into your mind and so forth.
>>
File: frumplequest 6.png (1MB, 904x838px) Image search: [Google]
frumplequest 6.png
1MB, 904x838px
>>50934809
I was gonna say Colress but he has the remarkable habit of backstabbing me in the name of 'potential', so no. Not picking a favorite spouse or kid because that's bad.

So I guess, probably Whimsy or SOFE.
>>
I need sci fi jumps with good tech trees.
Specifically, spacial warping/advanced physics technology.

I've already got Warframe, Mass Effect, Star Wars, and Supreme Commander. What else?
>>
>>50934984
>Warframe
>good
Try again.
>>
>>
>>50934984
Worm, for the obvious answer. Also, probably Blame!.
>>
>>50934984
Legacy of the Aldenata, assuming you have a way to deal with the thermodynamic issues. I'd suggest using Karmatron Dynamics from GUNM, that would sort it out.
>>
>>50934809
Saya. Because she's my oldest companion, and we're married.
>>50934984
Rick and Morty.
>>
>>50934809
I only take my favorites as companions.
Waifu #1, Waifu #2, Daughteru. All I need.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>50934984
Off the top of my head MCU, Macross, Ar Tonelico, Zoids Legacy to a certain extent and Arpeggio of Blue Steel all have good options for that. Undertale also has a decent utility-based spatial folding technology.

For the brave, there's also Blame!, Martian Successor Nadesico and Super Robot Wars.
>>
>>50933902
How do alt forms work?

If I pick Demon in a jump but I was an Angel in the previous one, can I transform into my Angel form and stay as such for the whole jump?
>>
>>50935086
>Waifu #1, Waifu #2
Who're those? I'm assumig #1 is Gaia?
>>
File: Ballistic Weapon (325).jpg (144KB, 584x403px) Image search: [Google]
Ballistic Weapon (325).jpg
144KB, 584x403px
I recall seeing a perk or equipment listing that made some or all of your equipment patterned, but now I can't find which jump it was in. Anyone have any idea what jump it was, or am I losing my mind?
>>
>>50935106
No, actually.
Gardevoir and Yuuka Kazami.
The first because obvious.
The second because slight tsundere streak and great baking.
>>
>>50935097
Yep. You can freely transform into any alt-forms you have, independent of other shapeshifting abilities. It's generally assumed that changes to these forms are retained in between transformations.
>>
>>50935141
Cool!
>changes to these forms are retained in between transformations
I'm not sure I understand what that means..?
>>
So I was looking through last thread and I saw the Adventure Time discussion. And I've been thinking of starting the show (actually because of the jump and the thread, mostly) so I wanted to ask where I should bail before it turns shit?

Because I watched Supernatural through Season 10 and I'm not going through that again.
>>
>>50935166
I mean that if you splice...I don't know, let's just say cat DNA, into a human alt-forms it will turn from being an alt-form of a cat-human hybrid, and that won't be undone by shifting into another form. The changes will be waiting for you when you shift back.
>>
>>50935189
Since each episode is written by different people, it's hard to say.
>>
>>50935202
Oooh okay. Thank you.
>>
>>50935189
The end of... season three I think, is the last time you'll want to watch. I think it's the start of Season 4 where they turn Finn into a loser and make Flame Princess cuck him for Cinnamon Bun. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>50935089
>For the brave, there's... Martian Successor Nadesico

Oh? What's there to put it with the likes of Blame! and SRW for "bravery"?
>>
File: konasle.png (89KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
konasle.png
89KB, 500x453px
Kamen Rider Heisei: Kabuto
> Background: ZECT Agent [-100CP]
> Grandmother Once Said... [-100CP]
> Shooting Straight [Get a Freebie!]
> Trade Secrets [-300CP]
> Speed Belt [Get a Freebie!]
> Here I Am [-300CP]
> Lord of the Speed [-500CP]
> ZECTrooper Wear [Get a Freebie!]
> Kamen Rider...? [Get a Freebie!]
> Who Wrote This Show?! [+100CP]
> If Jumper Is Stronger... [+200CP]

[...]
> Who Wrote This Show?!
> The jump constantly vacillates between serious and lighthearted, comedy and drama.
> All of Konata's companions are constantly at odds with it and don't know how to deal.
> Meanwhile Konata doesn't even notice there's a problem.

Heavens wanted to hear about my Kamen adventures. This will be hard, because I don't know a lot about Kamen.
And yet, if the freakouts about power levels from several threads back are any indication, I might actually know more than the average jumper? That's a weird thought to have.

Anyway, Tendou is automatically better than me at everything! ... this means that I let Tendou do everything.
If Tendou showed up, I immediately just handed things over to him.
This got annoying for him very quickly.
Occasionally we played games of chicken, to see who would slack off more. I always won those battles, because I don't care if the world ends.
But Tendou would also just walk into my warehouse and take stuff to fix problems. He seemed to know his way around the Pixelator pretty well.
He's also a smug asshole and I hate him. Fuck Tendou.
>>
File: d5c2gn3.jpg (208KB, 643x643px) Image search: [Google]
d5c2gn3.jpg
208KB, 643x643px
>>50935252
Anyway, long story short, after briefly attempting to help the situation with the Worm and discovering that even as a supporting character I was completely superfluous to Tendou, I mostly spent the jump hanging out with my companions. We did slice of life things, played videogames, went sight seeing. Were occasionally interrupted by Tendou kicking ass at whatever I was trying to do. Or the casual setting suddenly caving way to some horror drama. My companions seemed to have a worse time with that part than I did.

But in the end, I had... fun. But not because I did Kamen things. I had fun just because I spent time with my companions and we did things together and it was... fun.
Maybe I should do that more often.
I thought about maybe just trying to be nice to people.

And then Tendou showed up.
Right at the end of the jump.
And as I was having that thought, he told me that it looked like I'd finally learned the lesson he had been trying to teach me.
> "What." I said.
He said that in exchange for all the jumper powers, Jumpchan had asked him to teach me this lesson. A lesson about friendship.
> "That's horseshit and you know it. Jumpchan is a sociopathic eldritch creep of a psycho, and there's no way she'd ever ask you to teach me about friendship."
"Maybe," he said. Or, maybe she did it just because she knew how angry it would make you to find out.
> "But you'll never know." Tendou said.

And then he turned around.
And walked away.

>>
>>50934809
Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite because she's great as support.
>>
>>50926107
>Namer allows setting conditions for its use
They have to be broad conditions, though, not specific.

>Giving companions invulnerability in Inheritance Cycle
Checked the jump, some rather nice perks (yoink) but couldn't find anything resembling companion invulnerability items in the setting (checked wikia as well).
>>
>>50935252
>>50935268
>Tendou trolls Konata to the point where she actually loses her cool
That's hilarious.
>>
>>50935268
... Well then.

Are you having a character arc?
Or is it back to business as usual next jump?
>>
>>50935295
Not only that, but she has a propensity to indulge in corsetry.
>>
>>50935312
Just don't swim with her.
>>
>>50935301
I meant I was curious to see what you would find in general, in all the Jumps. I've never read the Inheritance one.

I've always wanted to be Merlin so I'm looking for basically the same things as you are, it seems.
>>
>>50935252
Oh hey, Konata! You're alive!

I was starting to think your nihilism got to you over the holidays and you are yourself to death or something?
>>
>>50935322
Anon, are you saying you like it dry?
>>
>>50935363
I'm saying she'll drown you.
>>
>>50935373
So, what you're saying is she's wet for me?
>>
File: jiggledypiggledy.jpg (90KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jiggledypiggledy.jpg
90KB, 500x281px
>>50935351
I took a break because I needed a break. I'm still kindof here, but I'm mostly just skimming the thread.
I don't know how active I'll be. Maybe more? Less? I'm still kindof trying to maintain cozy at the moment.
It's nice to know someone was thinking about me, though. I hope you had a good holiday, anon!

>>50935310
PROBABLY BUSINESS AS USUAL.
I MEAN.

I DON'T KNOW.
If Jumpchan's actually fucking around with me at this point. Purposefully messing around with my own epiphanies. How do I even know if my own thoughts are mine anymore?
Or maybe she just wants me to think that?! Maybe the rejection of the epiphany is itself part of the plan! HOW DEEP DO THE LAYERS GO, ANON?!

TENDOU ALL UP IN MY FUCKING HEAD LIKE WHAT
THE
FUCK
>>
>>50935383
Wet for your death.
>>
>>50935383
Maybe a little bit, but mostly because she's giving you a burial at sea.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>50935244
Truth be told, I'm still trying to figure that out myself. From what I've gathered, gravity-based weapons will be present-the kind of attacks that can wipe an entire fleet. So are telefrag-based space combat projectiles. The Y-Unit seems to be a rarity, but basically there's something called distortion fields that's so common in space combat that weapons technologically similar to the GBE-or at least the Zoids gravity cannon-get deflected regularly. Strangely enough the latter are apparently weak to physical attacks.

Oh, and apparently the show is like early Gurren Lagann in that is starts off lighthearted, and then people start dying horribly.

>>50935252
It's a trap!

>>50935268
It's...a...trap...?

>Tendou, from what I gather, is a smug gu whose shtick is being able to acquire things he shouldn't have by all rights and practically skew causality to beat the odds

Did you ever see Tendou and your Benefactor together in the same place at any point?
>>
File: Hell can smith Law.png (152KB, 944x643px) Image search: [Google]
Hell can smith Law.png
152KB, 944x643px
Oh, and I almost forgot about an important fact Fallen Londoners may be interested in, and which has dire implications come Sunless Skies. Basically like certain other ideological revolutions, the Liberation of Night's shaping up to be a bunch of higher powers stirring up the proles to advance their own eldritch agenda. Anyway:

Hell can smith Law.

That is all.
>>
>>50935395
>>50935399
I get it, I get it. She's dangerous. All I'm saying is that she's a real Booker.
>>
>>50934815
>mfw my question sets off a spate of brainstorming about the Abyssals Jumpchain
>mfw I lack a fucking face

Today is a good day.

Also, uh, speaking of Headless Horsemens, Mardukth, you know that Abyssals have a charm that let's them kinda-sorta-do that to other people, right?
>>
Has anybody taken drawbacks above the Cap recently? If so, why?
>>
>>50935403
>Truth be told, I'm still trying to figure that out myself.
There's also time travel. Nadesico is actually kind of a terrifying place. Lots of scary tech. Too bad my insistence on recreating SRW W's version of the Nadesico plot means I'm going to have to delve right into it. It will be worth it for the Double Gekigan Flare, though.
>>
>>50934828
Can the Ore Vein be bought multiple times?
>>
>>50935439
Demons are shit as always.
>>
File: Oh hey, a new companion!.png (490KB, 1411x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Oh hey, a new companion!.png
490KB, 1411x2000px
How do you pick companions, /jc/?
>>
>>50935439
>Hell can smith Law.
Demons best.
>>
>>50935539
I'll tell you if you tell me what that's from.
>>
File: Luna_Grin.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Grin.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>50935460
>Today is a good day.
Happy to help? If I think of any more than what I have, I'll add it to the pastebin and put a note in thread for you.

I... tend to have disconnected ideas, so they just kinda accumulate over times. Oh god, Lunars draft is just a mess of ideas.

>Also, uh, speaking of Headless Horsemens, Mardukth, you know that Abyssals have a charm that let's them kinda-sorta-do that to other people, right?
Oh, yes. Malicious Parody Imposter? The one that allows you to replace someone's head with head-sized effigy like a gourd of a pumpkin?

That's one of my favorite charms. I just love the whole idea, especially the part where you literally /steal/ their heads.

...Had a great run with a recurring Abyssal NPC who had used that on his right-hand enforcer, and who himself was a prince that got guillotined in a revolution... Only to stand up and pick his head back up, to use it as a bludgeoning weapon.

Bit of a weird guy, but made for a fun mostly-antagonist, sometimes-ally.
>>
Jumps with mass import options:
>GMG
>MGNQ
>Dragonlance
>Rome
>Lord of Light

What else am I missing?
>>
>>50935391
He who walks the path of trolling,
The man who will fuck with everything's head.
>>
>>50935664
Girls und Panzer lets you designate a tank crew as a single companion.
>>
>>50935551
Ogeha.
>>
>>50934809
Talos, my titan from Titanfall. I granted him the Assimilation shard from Worm so he can absorb any tech he runs into and then I imported him as my ACU in Supreme Commander.

Add to that the magitech perks that I have and he's essentially become a living technological singularity.
>>
>>50935439
Ah.....so they're boring now and just like the rest.

I see.
>>
>>50935539
Boob size, relative power level, uniqueness, woobie factor.
>>
File: image.png (984KB, 1000x1244px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
984KB, 1000x1244px
>>50935672
But you don't need imports when you have best crew.
>>
>>50934984
Polity, Tenchi Muyo
>>
Is there a way to fuse ships together?
>>
>>50935744
Welding.
>>
>>50935744
There's a perk for up to 8 in, i think, Vandread.
>>
>>50935127
No, there is indeed such a perk, but I can't remember which jump it's in.
>>
>>50935621
>Happy to help?

I'm currently waiting on Abyssals before I even think about doing any of the Exalted stuff in my chain - I'll probably end up doing Mortal -> Abyssal -> ??? -> Infernal or some such, so it's nice to see I've got something to look forward to.

And yeah, Ink Monkies started doing some interesting charms for Abyssals. Damn shame they started on 3e.
>>
>>50935758
That's for fighter craft and mecha, not full-sized ships.
>>
>>50935744
Duct Tape Fusion from Invader Zim?
>>
File: 1479641874365.gif (2MB, 299x173px) Image search: [Google]
1479641874365.gif
2MB, 299x173px
>>50935539
I am very much a follower, not a leader, so the criteria mostly boils down to "is nice and doesn't tell me to go away."
>>
>>50935799
So it probably wouldn't work on a planet sized ship?
>>
>>50934915
>pic
And this year's award for "Most In Need Of A Hug" goes to...
>>
>>50935539

I like filling out the companion roster with as many personality types as possible. I like cool people, and dorks in whatever flavor they come in.
>>
>>50935664
Auralnaut Star Wars?
>>
So wait, the vampire and the candy girl are actually in a relationship on Adventure Time?

Cartoon Network allows their shows to have openly gay characters now?
>>
If I important a Troll companion as a human, will he retain his Troll strength and regeneration?
>>
I need inspiration.

Post your Changeling the Lost builds please.
>>
>>50935952
Not openly. There's just a shit ton of layered subtext. They never explicitly state anything. It's just that they "used to hang out a lot", and now they don't, and they get all flustered and emotional around each other.
>>
File: 9kSkz1J.jpg (30KB, 493x394px) Image search: [Google]
9kSkz1J.jpg
30KB, 493x394px
>>50935760
Thanks for confirming.
>>
>>50935980
For as much as I want to grab those last seasonal magics, I just can't bring myself to be the candelabra.
>>
>>50935982
And PB sleeps in the shirt Marceline gave her.
>>
>>50935962
I think, in most instances where a non-human companion gets a human alt-form, the general consensus is "yes." There's also the occasional "yes, but it's less effective while they're in human form."

A more important question is whether they'll keep their Troll mannerisms and culture. That'll be a real obstacle in polite society.
>>
>>50936024
Thanks.
>>
>>50935962
Go to Prototype, import him as a runner and make him get Transform, it's basically Final Form except companions can get it. There's a similar though not exactly equivalent perk in Blame! apparently, and one other somewhere in the chain, or so I'm told.
>>
>>50936018
Right, also that.

It's prettymuch layered on as thick as they can get away with without openly stating they're lesbians.
>>
File: Dunked On.jpg (105KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Dunked On.jpg
105KB, 960x960px
>>50934809
Sans from Undertale, he always cheers up me and the rest of my companions with good laughs and hot cats.

And he's more than willing to dunk on the evils of the multiverse with me, and with his own skills, Megolovania and the many perks he's gained he is probably even stronger than me. He's also been with me since the beginning and knows me better then a lot of my other companions do which helps me in my up and downs.
>>
I've been trying to find combos to make use of the vectors from elfen lied have to find some way to justify 10 years of that shit Does it seem reasonable to be able to preform clapalchemy through the vectors?
>>
>>50934828
How doable is Skyrim as a first jump assuming I take the Dovahkin? Is it like the game where it wouldn't be to hard with some of those perks or otherwise?
>>
>>50934915
Islands miniseries looks pretty dope
>>
>>50936193
They are physical extensions of your body. So anything you need to touch with real hands can be touched by vectors to activate them.
Things like touch spells or some superpower would gain a bit of range.
>>
>>50935539
I pick the people I like or can help me.

A boring choice, but it works.
>>
>>50934809
Fran from Franken Fran. Her... habits, can become a bit of a road block for most people, but she's still one of the most reliable and well-meaning companions I have. At the moment she's the only companion I'm willing to completely open up to for personal matters.

speaking as a jumper who dabbles in bio-engineering, I don't think she's been a good influence on me
>>
File: IMG_0796.jpg (8KB, 347x145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0796.jpg
8KB, 347x145px
>>50936193
Given how many other things have been done with alchemy in the series, I would say so. Here's a few other ideas off the top of my head:

-Adaptability (Wuxia jump): Lets you retain martial arts through inhuman forms. Combined with-argh, I forgot the exact name but Samurai Deeper Kyo has a perk for mixing martial arts and you could put together some crazy pseudo-telekinetic kung fu. While not strictly necessary, if you're willing to visit Infernals SWLIHN has an E5 Shintai Charm that can do miles-wide actual telekinesis to further confuse your opponents.

-Genius of Hard Work (Naruto): From what I gather a lot of the more high level techniques need yo to do something fancy with your hands. With a couple of invisible hands to do the signs for you, depending on how you interpret Chakra to interact with vectors you might be able to make them happen quicker.

-The Spin (JoJo): There is a force roughly equivocal to Hamon as a plot device but much stronger-to the point it can, er, stand up to some fairly decent Stands. To the point where Standless human users defeated someone with a short range time reversal Stand using precise timing, bypassed a Stand user with an invincible barrier by knocking him into a river and even demonstrated the first crack in Valentine's probability barrier with a really, really precise rotation.

And vectors are very, very precise/fast/strong when trained well. We're talking accelerating bowling balls to bullet speed-fast.

>>50935980
On a mobile device but found it:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48599886/#48600955
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>50935127
You don't pick favorites among family members You know....
>>
>>50935672
Wait, you can actually turn companions you already have into a group with MORE DAKKA!?
>>
File: Franservice.jpg (130KB, 705x930px) Image search: [Google]
Franservice.jpg
130KB, 705x930px
>>50936340
Fine taste.
Though I prefer her sister.
No, the other one.
>>
File: these aren't my glasses.jpg (458KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
these aren't my glasses.jpg
458KB, 1920x1080px
>>50935504
Can't see why not.

>>50936224
It's potentially doable but extremely risky. The capstones for Mage, Thief and Warrior make you exceptionally talented at something and very dangerous but you've got to bear in mind that a single misstep could pretty easily end you.

You can't abuse game mechanics, grind till you can make the best equipment and then run around with 15 arrows sticking out of your body. A single arrow can pretty easily kill you, being set on fire isn't something you'll always be able to shake off and if a dragon lands on you you're probably done for.

The dragonborn with preptime is equipped to do the job and become very powerful but as your first jump it'd leave a hell of a lot to chance.
>>
>>50935980
Rolled Florence Italy
Child (50)
Rolled 10
Rolled 28
Rolled 5
The Fairest
Telluric
Snowskin
Winter Court
Mental Focus (Free)
Wyrd x2 (150)
Glamor (Free)
Clarity (Free)
Another Kith (100)
New Identity (50)
Precocious (100)
Striking Looks (200)
Oneiromancer (100)
Pledgesmith (150)
Contracts of Hours Rank 1 (100)
Contracts of the Elements Rank 1 (100)
Contracts of Vainglory Rank 2 (150)
Contracts of Seperation Rank 1 (50)
Contract of Eternal Winter Rank 1 (100)
Street Clothing (Free)
A World of Darkness (+0)
Fetch'd (+0)
Interesting (+200)
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-DUEL (+200)

People seemed to like it a lot back when I posted it, but that was probably all the flavor text I wrote out that didn't make it into where I archive builds.
>>
>>50936224
I'd say with the perks you can grab in the jump, you're about on an equal or slightly higher playing field as everyone else in the setting. With how naturally violent many of the people there are, I'd say that death is a very real possibility, certainly not guaranteed though. That's only if you're starting with only perks from that jump, I'd say that it'd work better as a 2nd or 3rd jump just to be safe.
>>
>>50936382
Sadly, it looks like it only works for new companions:

MORE DAKKA!: [400] the companions created using this option become permanent
companions… they do not gain any special powers (Schoolgirl General Zod is not a
Kryptonian… she just acts like a psychopathic dictator with all the finesse of a SheVa
Tank on a rocketsled). You may group these new companions into tank squads of
anywhere from 3 to 6, as long as all members of a squad are thematically connected
and assigned to the same tank (which they will insist upon keeping). A squad
occupies a single companion slot, and all perks they gain in later jumps are split
equally among them. If you only want a single squad, you may purchase them for the
reduced,bargain rate, of100 CP.
>>
>>50935980
Changeling the Lost

Warsaw, Poland
Socialite 100
32 years old
8 years in Arcadia
13 years passed on Earth
The Ogre Seeming
Troll
The Spring Court
Wyrd
Glamour
Clarity 7/10
Social Focus
Mantle 250
Contracts of Omen 5 600
Contract of Fleeting Spring 5 950
Contract of Verdant Spring 1300
Lost in Time
Annoying Bane 1000

Went Troll as it lets you convert your physical strength into your ability to manipulate people which is just ridiculous.

You gotta pay the troll toll.
>>
File: Konata_Nagato_by_iridion.png (12KB, 494x589px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Nagato_by_iridion.png
12KB, 494x589px
>>50935980
Changeling: The Lost
> Location: Florence, Italy [Rolled5]
> Age Of Abduction: 19 [Rolled2]
> Time Passed: 3 [Rolled3]
> Time Spent: 3 [Rolled3]
> Origin: Drop In
> Seeming: Elemental
> Kith: Manikin
> Court: Fall
> Skills: Crafts x5 [-250CP]
> Wyrd: 1 [Get a Freebie!]
> Glamour [Get a Freebie!]
> Clarity: 7/10 [Get a Freebie!]
> Common Sense [-50CP]
> Hollow [-400CP]
> Brownie's Boon [-100CP]
> Barfly [-100CP]
> Oneiromancer [-100CP]
> Cell Phone [Get a Freebie!]
> Street Clothing [Get a Freebie!]
> A World of Darkness [Get a Freebie!]
> Fetch'd [Get a Freebie!]

I was a Manikin: a doll. Kindof short, a tendency towards pleated dresses of a gothic victorian style, long and flawless black hair, and blank soulless eyes ("Like a doll's eyes!"). Had black symetrical "cracks" running down my cheeks from my eyes. They looked like tears. I didn't emote a lot. I spoke very softly.
You couldn't really tell when I was drunk.

I ran one of those shops, you know, the kind that appears in some forgotten corner of the city, the one that wasn't there yesterday. I built toys and antiques and baroque gadgets. There was a selection of cursed objects and magical experiments, which I would warn people they didn't want.

Sometimes while working I'd find myself just... "winding down"... and I'd end up staring off into space for hours until someone found me.

Occasionally I would pick up the whole store in a pocket dimension and move to another city.

S'bout it.
>>
>>50936452
To get into this boy's hole?
>>
>>50936396
Hey CCDT how big are the learning boosts from the Lady stone and Progress?
>>
>>50936603
Derp the Lover stone
>>
>>50936396
Are the stones in the Aetherial Crown the source of it's benefits? And if so can they be removed and attached to something else to have that item bestow the benefits?
>>
File: 64891651.png (982KB, 1000x1017px) Image search: [Google]
64891651.png
982KB, 1000x1017px
>>50933920
Gods of Magic should never get black-out drunk. Were you not given the pamphlet?

>>50934688
There's still some gems of episodes mixed in, but you can certainly tell the point where most people should just stop watching and call it a day.

I keep watching mostly out of hope it will get better.

>>50934809
Raven from Teen Titans. I know, I know, broken record at this point. But it's still true, even 140 years later. As for why... if I'm going to be honest...
She's the only Companion on mine who was not created by the Coordinator whole-cloth. While I do love all my friends to various degrees, I can't help but wonder in the back of my mind if they aren't just eyes for the Coordinator. I try not to think too hard about that though. I'd drive myself crazy thinking too hard about it.

>>50935189
I wish I could tell you exactly, but some episodes are better than others, even after the Flame Princess arc. I'd suggest hanging in there through the whole run and judging for yourself.

>>50935539
I had this whole, three paragraph response typed up before I realized how embarrassing it was to read. So I'll simply just say that I try to take my own tastes into account as well as the personalities of my current Companions.

>>50935664
Zootopia has a mass import option as well.

>>50935744
I second >>50935856, mostly because I find the idea of someone badly duct-taping the Light of Terra to a Death Star insanely hilarious.

>>50936420
Ah well. I was hoping for a way to squeeze in even more Companions. My available slots pale in comparison to the number of people I wish to adventure the omniverse with.
Also, I'm going to need all the help I can get to take down the Coordinator in the end. Thankfully he can't read spoilers.
>Why do you keep putting in those black boxes.
It's a /jc/ inside joke. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>50936646
>>50936603
Progress makes it closer to the game in speed of picking something up and practicing at it so quite a bit quicker than normal but I'd struggle to extrapolate the numbers.

Lover Stone is 15% in game so I'd probably say about 15% faster across the board.

>>50936663
No idea but I'd be inclined to think the whole thing is enchanted given there's 5 stones to it and each of them having 20% of an enchantment is a weird notion.
>>
I need a criminal empire. Where can I get one?
>>
>>50936945
Sherlock Holmes has one as an item.
>>
>>50936945
Mob has one as well
>>
>>50936945
Mob.
>>
>>50936961
Thank ye kindly.

>>50936968
>>50936970
We have a mob jump?
>>
File: 703a2651e91ac1e32efdf8263b44cb0b.png (814KB, 1259x1198px) Image search: [Google]
703a2651e91ac1e32efdf8263b44cb0b.png
814KB, 1259x1198px
>>50936945
Spice and Wolf has Goons you can buy that don't take up Companion Slots. They're just average joes for whatever universe you're in, but goons are an essential part of a criminal empire.

Waddle Dees from Kirby are another acceptable set of goons, though those will be a little more bumbling than the last batch. Still, you get roughly 50 of them, so numbers may make up for the bumbling a little bit.
>>
>>50936982
Imageless jumps, A-M, at the very bottom.
>>
How dangerous is Magic Sensei Negima?
>>
>>50937007
Not very unless you go to the magic world or piss off the immortals or magic associations. Especially with the capstones it gives.
>>
>>50937007
If you stay in school not very, if you go to the magic world. . . well it's a shonen series.
>>
>>50937007
Avoid Mars.
>>
>>50937060
Get the Martian Time Travel tech though.
>>
>>50937007
Basically what the other posts said, but the sequel series showed that there's also some fairly crazy stuff in the normal world, too. But again, they mostly won't do shit unless you piss them off. So don't go looking for ancient vampires gods or go to Mars and you should be fine.

Caking the anti-magic, super magic, or physical capstone will give you the potential to be on equal footing with anything other than the top 5 or 6 most powerful people in the setting if you train enough, anyway.
>>
>>50937007
Not too dangerous if you don't piss off Eva and stay in the normal world and away from the school. Going to the Magic World can get pretty dangerous but it's not like it's impossible to survive, especially if you don't actually fight anyone.
>>
>>50937007
Unless you piss off one of several horrifyingly powerful people the capstones should let you stomp most people in the setting. Do not fight anyone named Evangeline or Rakan.
>>
>>50937083
Just companion Chao. You should probably do that, anyway. She's pretty cool.

You could also get the capstone based off of her.
>>
>>50937119
>>50937104
Eva's more likely to beat you up or troll the shit out of you then kill you anyway.
>>
>>50936389
>>
File: KmIGcvz.jpg (121KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
KmIGcvz.jpg
121KB, 600x847px
>>50937119
>pissing off Evangeline
Why would you even? Loli vampire is best girl.

I mean, you'll need some seduction perks since normally she only has a thing for... basically an entire bloodline of people. But I'm sure it can be done.
>>
>>50937167
>Loli vampire
I think you got the wrong pic, mate.
>>
>>50937167
Take Gift of the Thousand Master and the harem perk, gives you both of the qualities of that bloodline so you could probably wank that you're part of it.

>>50937190
Nope, that is actually a loli.
>>
>>50937167
She has a thing for Nagi that transfers to Negi. Go in as a red-haired kid with a welsh accent and she'll be trying to get your dick in like a week.
>>50937190
She can get older and younger at will. Usually she's a ten year old.
>>
>>50937190
She became immortal at middle school age, she uses magic to become an idealized version of what she might look like if she could grow up.

>>50937206
She also has a thing for Kouta, it is the whole family tree she likes.
>>
File: evilvampire.jpg (51KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
evilvampire.jpg
51KB, 600x775px
>>50937190
Normally this
>>
>>50937242
That's because Kouta used time travel to be her first love. Even then she's more of a mother then anything else.
>>
File: UQH-CH83-PG14-Eva_slaps_Touta.jpg (245KB, 900x568px) Image search: [Google]
UQH-CH83-PG14-Eva_slaps_Touta.jpg
245KB, 900x568px
>>50937190
She invented an enchantment to age herself up because she like to be hot.

>>50937204
That'd make sense.

>>50937206
Actually, as of UQ Holder, she's actually only into Nagi and Negi because a clone of Negi and Asuna travelled back in time and they fell in love.

And then she ended up raiding said clone.

It's pretty weird.
>>
>>50937271
raising*
>>
>>50934809
It's not nice to play favorites, Anon.

>>50934942
All the time, with all of them, but mostly Chisame. Even have a fun little imaginary life with Chisame after SoL shifted a bit into Family Drama. Two kids and a house with a concrete wall, the whole thing. Then she tagged along for the Star Trek Jumps and we had shiploads of fun.

>>50935127
I think The Road to El Dorado had a perk where you can pick an aesthetic to apply to anything you make.
>>
>>50937271
I'm still convinced they got some Rakan in that boy. No one that shonen and hotblooded could be half Negi.
>>
>>50937265
So what you're saying is that we need to use time travel to go even farther back in time and seduce her?
>>
>>50937007
it has Jack in it , a.k.a.

>The Thousand Blades
>The Man Who Cannot Die
>The Ultimate Hard Worker
>The Immortal Fool
>The Human Atomic Bomb
>That Damn Guy Who You Can Stab With Swords All You Like And It Won't Do A Thing, Dammit!

the dude Can Destroy a entire dimension with nothing but willpower, not even Using his body just Willpower.
>>
>>50937293
That part came from Asuna.
>>
>>50937293
To be fair, he's also Nagi's grandson. And the other half of him is Asuna. She was pretty hot-blooded, if only because her entire personality can be summed up as "tsundere".
>>
>>50937299
Kinda annoyed Jack's apparently so easily being mind controlled now. I mean, he literally willed himself back into existence after being erased. How is he being mindfucked?
>>
>>50937295
Precisely. Seduce her mother. Inherit her hereditary crush on you.

>>50937299
Fortunately Jack is a cool guy. Like a kidnap small children and turn them into immortal demons level of cool guy.
>>
>>509373300
Actually Asuna did that, also Cosmo Entelachia doesn't actually erase stuff.
Besides that it is the fucking Lifemaker.
>>
>>50937332
>jumper accidentally becomes Evangeline's father
>>
>>50937299
He also willed himself back into existence after being erased.
>>
>>50937349
No no no.
You can't ever stop blueballing Evangeline. That's the point.
>>
>>50937332

oh yeah he is definitely cool,he is sufficiently fighter to match protagonist level wizards I'm just saying he's also very dangerous.
>>50937354
another Terrific trick that even My late game Jumper is Only now getting a handle on
>>
>>50937343
Pretty sure he did it once before they used Asuna to make it permanent? Well it's been a while.

I mean, I know. But still. You'd think him and maybe Colonel Sanders would be able to resist.
>>
>>50937007
The only danger in Negima for an experienced Jumper is having a plethora of interesting individuals demanding to become Companions.

Because. Really. If Chao and/or Evangeline ever learn what you are, do you seriously think they'd let you leave without you taking them with you?
>>
>>50937371
He did make a fucking planet as an illusion. He's probably pretty good at it.
>>50937378
Chao might, Evangeline definitely would not let you leave without her.
>>
>>50937378
What's Chao look like? A sonic mascot?
>>
File: ChaoLingshen1.jpg (91KB, 703x774px) Image search: [Google]
ChaoLingshen1.jpg
91KB, 703x774px
>>50937403
She looks like this
>>
>>50936340
Fran and I got along for the Jump, but not well enough for me to try bringing her along. There's only room for one hypercompetent crackpot with no understanding of human values and morals in this Chain.

>>50937378
Take the amnesia drawback. Then no one knows what you are. You end up hating yourself when you realize all the stupid shit you did when you get your memories back, though.

>>50937403
http://negima.wikia.com/wiki/Chao_Lingshen
>>
>>50937419
>>50937437
Well she's super fucking boring looking. Not sure why I'd take her.
>>
>>50937378
Yup. They'd definitely want to go along. Unfortunately I don't do pods, so there's no way for me to take them along. Which is too bad, because Chao would make for an awesome science-bro companion.
>>
>>50937378
Eh. Not sure Eva would really be /that/ excited at the prospect.

>>50937403
Pic related.

She's actually Negi's descendant from the future. She travelled back in time to reveal magic to the world because she believed it would save millions of people.

The protagonists even admitted she was probably doing the right thing but ended up stopping her because they were afraid of the consequences.

>>50937444
Well she can make time travel pocket watches and build sapient robots.
>>
>>50937444
Martian magitech super-science and time travel tech?
>>
>>50937446
Blue Feathers?
>>
>>50937330
So what you're saying is we should teach him mental shields when we jump there?
>>
>>50937456
Eva would be incredibly excited at someone who can promise to take her to new and alien worlds.
It's literally what she starts doing after waiting for Asuna in one future.
>>
>>50937456
So what you're saying is that it's my job to stop the protagonists. I might think she looks boring, but that's something I want to do anyway post-spark so I might as well lay the groundwork now. I don't like secrets anyway.

>>50937458
Meh.
>>
Hero Union BBS can be a magical girl setting, right?
>>
>>50937494
Telling the world about magic makes shit pretty bad on Earth in the sequel series. Like incredibly widespread poverty.
>>
>>50937473
Too early in the chain. Negima is in the teens, Harvest Moon is much later.
>>
>>50937496
Yes. The world you first arrive in can't be a Modern Earth setting though. Has to be medieval or magitech. So medieval with magical girls or magitech with magical girls is fine.

captcha is obsessed with fireworks today
>>
>>50937508
Groundwork. If you think I'm not coming back later to control the process then you must think I'm a jerk.
>>
>>50937508
Wasn't that because of overpopulation and war?
>>
>>50937285
>I think The Road to El Dorado had a perk where you can pick an aesthetic to apply to anything you make.
There are a few in that jump, but none of them are what I remember seeing.
Aesthetic Building only applies to buildings.
Gilding only covers things in gold.
Golden Aztec X only turns things into Golden Aztec versions.

But thank you for mentioning it.
>>
>>50937517
New Years is a-commin'
>>
>>50937159
I use to prefer Veronica too, but my tastes have matured and now Fran is my favorite.
>>
>>50937517
That's a pretty dumb rule anyway, desu. One character is a magical girl on a modern world and several characters are from earth to the point that they make pop culture references.
>>
>>50937517
Hmmm... In that case, Senpai or demon lord...?
>>
>>50937538
Fran and Veronica are both good.
>>
>>50937524
Caused by massive societal upheaval. Being born as someone with god tier magic doesn't matter how much money your parents have.
>>
>>50937560
Gavrill is good too, if you've loaded up on mental perks so she can stand hanging out with you. You also need to have a strong healing factor, if you know what I mean...

What I mean is she likes fighting, and is probably going to disembowel you at some point.
>>
>>50937481
I mean, maybe? Gonna have to be some damn buff shields to do more than what Jack can normally do.

You'd be better off just finding some way to stop the Lifemaker.

>>50937487
Wait, was she the one who found Asuna and brought her back when she woke up? Thought that was Chao.

>>50937508
I think there was more to it than that?

But it also gave them the ability to make a giant space elevator, spread throughout the solar system, and literally sell magic as a smartphone apps.
>>
File: 1480193230459.jpg (35KB, 412x371px) Image search: [Google]
1480193230459.jpg
35KB, 412x371px
>>50937604
>Gavrill is good too
No, the girl who walks her students through how to murder and rape people isn't good.
>>
If you really want Eva you can just choose her as a Pactio partner.

>>50937608
She's there when Chao finds her. I think she just waited for her.
>>
File: franken_fran_c40_10.jpg (588KB, 900x1316px) Image search: [Google]
franken_fran_c40_10.jpg
588KB, 900x1316px
>>50937560
eldest sister is the most compatible with an average jumper though.
>>50937604
and eat,don't forget her cannibalism.
>>
>>50937619
Who else is going to teach them these important lessons?
>>
>>50937632
I should not be surprised that bancho is encouraging others to rape and eat other people.
>>
>>50937619
So Bad it's Good is just as good as Lawful Good.
>>
>>50937637
Jumper?
>>
>>50934828
Maybe up the Drawback limit to +800 / +1,000 CP (companions) so you can actually get the complete set of all six Master of the Arcane?

The way you have it written it seems like you need Master of the Arcane to teach that school to those on other jumps, even though everyone can learn it here...

Volkihar should nor require Vampire Lord, since it can be obtained in the jump. Add become a vampire lost to the text requirements. (the gargoyles reward is a bit lackluster unless there is no limit, and you can cover your everything in animated gargoyle statues by opening a gargoyle statue factory.)

Like the Listener reward and Scenario. Still wish you could add the Dovahkiin Scenario to one on the others since 1: it is the protagonist perk (and the protagonist also did several other scenarios.) and 2: it is the one where you actually required a 600 CP perk (instead of making that the reward), and then nerfed it worse by requiring Dragon souls to use it in the jump. It would be fair to let that specific one stack with others
>>
>>50937619
>Someone responds with a post implying that makes her perfect for a jumper
>>
>>50937647
at what point did I do this? I said average jumpers, not me.
>>
>>50937668
>Someone already did
>>
>>50937650
Good thing I hate Lawful Good. Chaotic Good > Lawful Evil > Neutral Good > Neutral > Chaotic Neutral > Lawful Good > Neutral Evil > Chaotic Evil > Lawful Neutral.

>>50937668
>>50937686
It was Tera so it doesn't count.
>>
>>50937669
The average jumper is not compatible with someone that teachers their students how to rape and kill, Bancho.
>>
in the Generic Xianxia Jump how long would you be in the world if you bought everything once useing the a longer stay drawback
>>
>>50934828
Suggestion:

Make the Dragonborn scenario provide a discount to the Thu'um perk?
>>
>>50937705
We have one of those?
>>
>>50937705
Stop trying to start shit.
>>
>>50937624
Wait Pact is the companion option in the jump?
>>
>>50937705
>>50937715
Not posted in the thread, not valid.
>>
>>50937705
We have that jump? That is a thing in that jump? You are not mistaking it for the 40K Imperium jump?
>>
>>50937689
Yeah, but the majority of them Do everything else She does, if only Not teaching others because they want to keep power for themselves. I've been here since the double digits jumpers are by and large awful people
>>
>>50937733
See >>50937731
>>50937724
>>
>>50937731
Who gives a shit? Stop being so anal.
>>
>>50937715
>>
>>50937735
>majority of them
>they want to keep power for themselves
Uh, please do not put your words in my mouth.
>>
>>50937715
We don't. It's being made on other /jc/ communities.
>>
>>50937729
Not explicitly actually but it's under the companion section.
>>
>>50937735
You're one of the best examples.
>>
>>50937735
This is all I need to prove you wrong.
>>
>>50936908
>No idea but I'd be inclined to think the whole thing is enchanted given there's 5 stones to it and each of them having 20% of an enchantment is a weird notion.

Will you add a importation clause where you can add the form and abilities of a CP bought item to a preexisting similar item you already have giving it those abilities and alt-form, like you have other jumps?

What about letting Arvak's Skull summon other dead riding animals you may have had, in case you missed your dear departed non-CP riding Choboco Final Fantasy Tactics?

(No, that is not suspiciously specific at all; why do you ask?)
>>
>>50937761
Well

It's not an inaccurate portrayal of most Xianxia. Apart from that the Mystic Beast line seems to be way better then all the others.
>>
>>50937761
Are you the jumpmaker?

Or are you the shitposter trying to start an argument over this rule for the fiftieth time?
>>
>>50937762
at what point did I say you said something? You have.
>>50937783
val, rapestate anon, she who is not to be spoken of for every good jumper. There are at least three bad ones
>>50937777
everything I did I did for the betterment of others
>>
>>50937705
>>50937761
>Generic Xianxia Jump
Is Xianxia like wuxia?
>>
>>50937815
what rule are you talking about
>>
>>50937783
>...imma do this.
>That was me

I'm immortal.
>>
>>50937783
I have more efficient means of curing cancer and I might still do that at least once.

I mean, how awesome would it be for this little kid if the goddess of the world came in, transformed into some toyetic outfit, and cured him by beating up a cool monster? That'd be the best day of your entire life.
>>
>>50937735
Can you name seven examples?
>>50937761
Nobody cares about WIP's.
>>
>>50937831
It is like a more powerful version of Wuxia with shonen style escalation.
>>
>>50937839
Obvious bait.
>>
>>50937831
Similar.
Wuxia is the mortal hero and about finding a way to live that is good, Xianxia is similar but is Immortal Hero's it's more about finding transcendence through personal effort. It also tends to have crazy power levels.
>>
>>50937761
Stop shitposting this. You did this earlier today.
>>
>>50937831
This was posted last thread. http://www.wuxiaworld.com/wuxia-vs-xianxia/
>>
>>50937735
Jumpers are a varied bunch, friend. "average jumper" is a bit of an oxymoron for this reason.
>>
>>50937849
can you name 10 jumpers?people are inherently bad, jumping gives them tools to be worse,it's not complicated.
>>
>>50937825
>Val
Is an okay person, despite your grudge against her. I mean, being Galactus-lite is much less terrible then being Bill Cipher. I will give you the other ones, though. That still doesn't mean the majority of jumpers are awful people.
>>
>>50937854
The themes are a bot different to. Xianxia is less focused on morality then most Wuxia genrally, it's more about coming into accord with the universe and transcending.
>>
>>50937831
If Wuxia and Shounen had a kid together it would be Xianxia.
>>
>>50937864
Shitposter always does this whenever someone makes a WIP that isn't meant for us.

He must be upset about Christmas still. Here's to another BTFO on New Years.
>>
>>50937825
>everything I did I did for the betterment of others
Pffffffffffffffffffft.

>val, rapestate anon, she who is not to be spoken of for every good jumper. There are at least three bad ones
Oh goody, he's gone back to shitting on other people.
>>
File: projectors.jpg (30KB, 425x531px) Image search: [Google]
projectors.jpg
30KB, 425x531px
>>50937735
Tera, just because you're a retard who can't plan, lacks impulse control, and has an angelanon-level ability to ignore the obvious consequences of your horrible life choices is no reason to assume that the rest of us are similarly broken.
>>
>>50937896
DESU it's not bad for what it is. Certianly better then Coiling Dragon.
>>
>>50937854
>shonen style escalation
How bad?

>>50937883
>people are inherently bad
No, that's just how you justify being an asshole.
>>
>>50937884
I wasn't trying to be Bill Cipher I was trying to make everyone Bill Cipher,big Difference
>>
>>50937896
Fair point.
>>
>>50937914
Irrelevant senpai. If the author hasn't even expressed interest in posting it here then it's not for us, and the shitposter brings it up to shitpost, not for its merits.
>>
>>50937783
I went ahead and cleaned this up a little.
>>
>>50937898

>rapestate anon, she who is not to be spoken of for every good jumper

I'll take it you don't know about these anons?

>>50937921

Bancho just stop before this escalates
>>
>>50937921
...I fail to see how that's better.

>>50937883
She asked you first, famalam.
>>
>>50937883
People aren't inherently anything. You're the one who believes in freedom so much, why are you trying to say everyone is fated to be evil now?
>>
>>50937883
Personally I believe no one is inherently good or evil. Being good is a choice. We all get terrible thoughts and selfish impulses to do those things. The difference is not so much as the amount you get, as the thoughts you act on. Most of the people who brag about their shitty actions in the thread are a vocal minority, I suspect.

I'm not interested in a philosophy debate, though. Aristotle and Plato's writings always gave me a headache over things.
>>
>>50937916
>How bad?
It varies, sometimes it's done well other times it makes shounen series blush with how rapidly the power levels get into the complete bullshit range.
>>
>>50937940
fine.
>>50937942
I never said it wasn't something that could not be overcome
>>
>>50937825
It's funny that several people have stated they would prefer Val as a jumper to you as a jumper over the years.

Maybe you should have a think on why. It might have something to do with your habitual lying and inability to be honest with what you're really doing to people.
>>
>>50937967
Usually the training times are longer. Like characters can spend thousands of years without getting much better longer.
>>
>>50937970
It helps that the "om nom nom eat babies" thing was a gag that Val did for relatively briefly and doesn't bring up anymore, and it was clear she didn't really want to do it in real life. Meanwhile, bancho keeps talking about his weird ideology, and isn't joking about it.
>>
>>50937940
I was talking about Val. I don't give a shit about whether he talks about rapestate, and frankly I can't tell if Bancho's talking about Mommy or Red. He tries to act like an asshole to both of them equally.
>>
>>50937883
ASA (On a Character Growth Arc, and even before that was prone to doing good things because they were more efficent), HeavenAnon's Catboy, Justiceanon, Worm_Anon, Lucarioanon, The Dullahananon, Alice, Red, Adaline Edwards, FFTA Anon? What's the point here?
>>
>>50937998
go to bed Timmy
>>
File: She's got moves.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
She's got moves.gif
4MB, 320x320px
Show me your moves, /jc/!
>>
File: laughing-0.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-0.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
>>50938003
>Red
>good
>>
File: shydance.gif (2MB, 564x330px) Image search: [Google]
shydance.gif
2MB, 564x330px
>>50938023
>>
>>50938023
>>
>>50937543
Oh, I completely agree. I'm just regurgitating the jump maker's answer to the same question from a prior thread.
>>
>>50938023
I haven't done this yet, and likely never will given my laziness, but I want to do an Overman King Gainer jump so I can include a perk to be really good at dancing The Monkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S_APqa1Wlw
>>
>>50938017
No, Bancho, he's saying that he's not sure if you're referring to M or Red when you say "she who is not to be spoken of" because you're an asshole to both of them in his eyes.
>>
File: wiggles HAPPY JOY JOY BIRB BIRD.gif (726KB, 240x152px) Image search: [Google]
wiggles HAPPY JOY JOY BIRB BIRD.gif
726KB, 240x152px
>>50937969
Well...I suppose. We all crack at some point and do things we regret. And sometimes we don't reach the 'regret' stage, we just justify it to ourselves and continue on.

>>50938023
>>
>>50937998

>and frankly I can't tell if Bancho's talking about Mommy or Red. He tries to act like an asshole to both of them equally.

Mommy deserves it
>>
>>50937969
Well if they're inherently bad then why are there any good people in the world? There's no reason to be good if you're born bad and everyone else is also bad.
>>
>>50938023
I've got all kinds of moves. Here's some you might not expect! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alVmDp0JEJI
>>
>>50938023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LENywaDydWg
>>
>>50938023
Mostly I just walk everywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2ViNJFZC8
>>
>>50938096
>Bird dancing
That seems unusual-
>"It's not unusual!"
Oh, okay then, my mistake.
>>
Does anyone know if there's a option somewhere to purchase a school that follows you after the jump?
>>
>>50938056
I have been trying to be significantly smaller asshole in general,but I put aside what I Had against Red in favor of more good jumps a while ago
>>
>>50938117

Overlord the novel has a school that follows you
>>
Is DC Occult finished?
>>
>>50938136
That's more a martial arts dojo isn't it?
>>
>>50938136
Really? Where?

>>50938117
Gamer has clan compound, which i think might include a martial arts dojo, but not an entire school.
>>
File: 1456113082949.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1456113082949.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>50938023
>>
>>50938151
No, it is missing some items and drawbacks but it is mostly jumpable.
>>
>>50937761
Don't have anything to say besides Living Saint being literally the best possible perk for interdimensional tourist jumpers.
>>
>>50938126
I find it hard to believe any part of that sentence.
>>
>>50938023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CENF14Iloxw
>>
>>50938204
Here I thought Xianxia Protagonist seemed like the best perk by far for every jumper, given how many crazy powers and boosts it gives.
>>
>>50935744
If you go to SCP there's some really good superglue that could help with that.
For a given definition of help at least. No guarantee the result will still function properly.
>>
>>50936193
Get like fifty guns and learn how to gunkata like a pro.
Make sure to do a bunch of flippy shit while fireing in all directions.
>>
>>50938256
Xianxia is good for absurd luck and training, Living Saint seems better for power if you don't feel like training all the time.
>>
How does the drawback in digimon that makes your partner degrade work if you have no partner/are a spirit warrior?
>>
>>50938306
Presumably drops you down a level, happens to the main character of that series once.
>>
>>50938256
Any reason you're so obsessed with pushing this invalid WIP?
>>
>>50938342
...So, use the cp to buy a thing of sustained evolution?
>>
>>50938346
Just ignore him, it's his new shitposting toy. His Christmas was ruined so he's doing what he can to make a recovery.
>>
>>50938356
Sure, you'll still have the chance to degenerate if ever you need to switch levels for some reason or when you go from human to digimon.
>>
>>50938346
I think one person was just pointing out that the jump wasn't actually posted here by the jumpmaker, or at their discretion, it's just a wip someone found somwhere else online.

Then, because there was argument potential, someone else seems to have used that as a launching point.

The first person does have a fair point though - it doesn't seem right to poach something that may not even be finished and toss it onto our drive without at least finding out what the maker intends.
>>
>>50938346
Sorry, let me make myself clearer. Xianxia protagonist is ridiculously broken bullshit filled with insane meta effects like always being able to beat people or find a way to do so. Is it clearer I'm not in favor of this jump? Because I'm not.
>>
>>50938420
>the jump wasn't actually posted here by the jumpmaker

Can confirm. Please ignore the shitposter everyone.
>>
>>50938426
How is absurd tier luck meta? It doesn't talk about mechanics and it doesn't talk about other settings.
>>
>>50937884
>>50937921
Speaking of Bill what ever happend to that guy who had him for an avatar?
Seems like he just sort of dissapeared a while ago.
>>
>>50938480
>You will always find some way to defeat your enemy, and will always find a means of gaining more power, skill, and influence so long as there is someone or something out there that can challenge you

Do you even read this stuff?
>>
>>50938476
So it's SB stuff. Please tell me he's not trying to bring it over here.
>>
>>50938493
So it's shitty PtV. Or someone writes in a style not meant to be read as absolute.

That''s not what meta means.
>>
>>50938513
You really do stretch to justify this stuff don't you shitposter-kun?
>>
>>50938513
Gotta agree.
>>
>>50938504
The shitposter? Apparently.

The author? Not yet, it aint finished.
>>
>>50938532
>Not yet
So he intends to eventually?
>>
>>50938493
Ironically, the kind of jumper who would buy this perk tends to already assume those things are true for them.
>>
>>50938513
Given who wrote the jump if it sounds absolute it probably is.
Not like it really matters since the jump is WIP and shouldn't even be here right now.
>>
>>50938539
Who wrote it?
>>
>>50938537
Says he wants to work out any big kinks in the jump first.
>>
>>50938542
Please tell him, whoever he is, to just fuck off for us then.
>>
What happened to the (You) that let you search for replies without a name?

Is this a temporary glitch or how it will be from now on, and when did this start?
>>
>>50938539
The perk literally mentions your enemies can beat you still earlier in the text. It's giving examples of the kind of plot armor it gives.
Also it's a 600 cp undiscounted perk.
>>50938545
Put your hateboner away anon.
>>
>>50938541
Well the person I'm talking about is Record the Recording.
He's got a thing for powergaming to say the least.
Although the jump isn't just written by him I unfortunately can't remember who else was working on it right now.
Sorry about that.
>>
>>50938553
Hiro thinks removing it will reduce shitposting.
>>
>>50938553

Yesterday or the day before, you gotta look for a dotted underline beneath the post-number now to see if it's a reply to one of your posts. It's inconvenient but not terrible once you know what you're looking for.
>>
>>50938545
Just ask Blade or the cracker or somebody to voice your specific complaints to the guy. Give him at least one chance I say.
>>
>>50938545
What did you think was going to happen when we opened the floodgates for Exalted?
>>
>>50938553
(You)s are kill for now.
They may or may not come back depending on how people take it.
Alternatives are 4chan X or just fucking with the site settings until you get your (You)s back.
I think /qa/ has a thread with a guide for that.
>>
File: You Edit.png (36KB, 834x582px) Image search: [Google]
You Edit.png
36KB, 834x582px
>>50938553
>>
>>50938582
It tickles me that our shitposter has a hateboner for Exalted. Like, a real one. The way you act about it makes it clear it really does piss you off.

Wanna level with us to why? Don't pretend it's just in a /jc/ context because it's obviously not.
>>
>>50938572
I'm surprised he cares.
>>
>>50938572
But... this is 4Chan. Practically the birthplace of shitposting.
>>
>>50936452
>Went Troll as it lets you convert your physical strength into your ability to manipulate people which is just ridiculous.
Especially with a few superhero jumps.
>Can lift 100+ tons
>Become king of small countries by literally flexing your muscles.
>>
>>50938593
Uh, that's not the shitposter. That's Red.
>>
>>50938597
Come on, anon. Shitposting has been around longer than 4chan.
4chan is just a centralized location that became famous for it.

Anyway he said reduce, not get rid of.
>>
>>50938618
Moron. You have a legitimate opportunity to spread legitimate hate and may even find someone who agrees with you for once, and you're going to pass it up? Full baka.
>>
>>50937761
What's wrong with it?

-Not author
>>
>>50938648
See >>50938493 and >>50937731
>>
>>50938648
The Protagonist perk should probably be rewritten a bit, better potential + luck and plot armor is fine but the way it is written could cause issues.

Using absolutes such as
>You will always find some way to defeat your enemy
Isn't a good idea.
>>
hey guys it's me
the shitposter
>>
>>50938717
Nah
>>
>>50938717
Prove it, what ruined your Christmas cheer this year?
>>
>>50938717
No you aren't, I am.
>>
>>50938590
I tried this, is did not work.
first all on one line, and then with the line breaks

a.quotelink.ql-tracked: after {
content:" (You)";
}

nothing.
>>
>>50938717
not enough red hate-9/10 IGN
>>
>>50938740
Did you tick the box, save it, and reload?
>>
Hey what's that stank?
>>
>>50938728
yes
>>50938729
i dunno
>>50938736
no
>>
>>50938740
Works for me.

>>50938747
You. And (you)'s.
>>
>>50938747
>Hey what's that stank?
just hold your breath and see when the time is right
>>
File: spartacus.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
spartacus.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>50938717
No, /I/ am the Shitposter!
>>
>>50938757
Yes.

>>50938764
No.
>>
>>50938771
I am Spartashits
>>
>>50938778
Well played
>>
>>50938757
You are not the shitposter.

>>50938764
>>50938771
Neither are you two. Because I am the shitposter! And I'll prove it! RED LIKES NERF GUNS!
>>
>>50938783
Nerf guns are bitchin. Especially when you 'accidentally' shoot people in the balls with them.
>>
>>50938764
How many "historical" jumps do we have? There's Rome, Platoon, the Cenanon jumps... Am I missing any?
>>
>>50937761
>a special trait lets you pick a concept and manipulate it to the degree that xianxia bullshit has effectively uncapped
I mean ok, but that seems like a lot for a 100cp perk even if you need to train for fucking forever.
>>
>>50938688
If they fix that I'd definitely like the jump being posted. The reincarnation perk seems cool. I also like the elixir scenario.
>>
>>50938771
I was going to start up a round of Spartashitsposting with appropriate pictures, but then I found this on Google and got sidetracked. Apparently there are stock photos of people looking cheerful on the toilet. Like professional business stock photos. There are more of them than you'd think anyone would want or need. I've forgotten what I was doing before this.
>>
>>50938783
Still salty we're not getting a Nerf jump.
>>
>>50938792
I find it's better to aim for the face. They don't see you aiming down, and it isn't usually covered by clothes.
>>
>>50938817
I don't know, but please wash your hands before exiting the bathroom.
>>
>>50938821
...drop in tree is marketing based.
>>
>>50938821
what would it be
a worldwide nerf war 24/7 with origins like "some kid", "office worker", and "that one kid down the block who always had the coolest one and would sometimes let you try it out"?

>>50938817
look up hacker stock photos they're all good
>>
>>50938821
She said it was because she didn't feel comfortable making up a whole new OC setting and couldn't justify it with how thread feels about OC material in jumps.

Seems silly considered she talked about making a Generic Cult jump before leaving.
>>
>>50938838
There was a shitty game series awhile back. That's probably the widest path, so to speak.
>>
Could you use Real Eater to change Ensoul into something that lets you absorb powers from objects? Does that seem like a fairly even trade in power?
>>
>>50938846
Well, most "generic" settings are by themselves generic, you know. For that one, modern Earth without you isn't /much/ of an OC setting, just the perks.
>>
>>50938817
That's some impressive multitasking.
Like how to you laptop and phone together effectively? Especially when you've got to balance the laptop on your legs with one hand while taking a dump.
>>
>>50938846
She didn't leave and Generic Cult is still happening, Red takes breaks from here every so often and this one just happened to coincide with her dropping two of her jumps.

Unless I missed something more recent than that.
>>
>>50938864
Isn't that a different type of power into ways? It's not giving powers anymore and it's not limited to magic either.
>>
>>50938864
If the question contains real eater and "is it fair", the answer is always no.

Now if it's a valid use is another story. I'd say no since you aren't supposed to be able to change the source of a power.
Ensoul comes from your energy, in this case the power would be coming from another object and therefore wouldn't be the same powersource.
>>
How do I become the Silver Surfer?
>>
>>50938880
And who wants to bet that if she ever tried to take them back she'd get screamed out of here?
>>
>>50938911
You're the only one that would.
>>
>>50938904
Go to a Mahvel jump and suck galactus's d until he lets you have the power cosmic.
Maybe go to Terminator and be a T1000 for the Aesthetics as well.
>>
>>50938880
Been gone for a while, which two jumps did she drop now?

>>50938911
Red gets screamed at constantly just for existing. What else is new?
>>
>>50938898
Nah, I meant still magical items. Not changing the source. And changing the effect of the power is the whole point, right?
>>
>>50938904
>Use shape shifting to become silver
>Become a surfer
>???
>You are now the Silver Surfer
>>
>>50938911
There would be much rejoicing, but like one guy would have yet another day ruined for him.
>>
>>50938918
But I couldn't keep it outside of the jump just because he gave it to me, could I?
>>
>>50938919
She dropped the entire MCU setting and BC.
>>
>>50938919
Black Crusade and MCU part 2.
>>
>>50938919
>Been gone for a while, which two jumps did she drop now?
MCU and Black Crusade, sob, the latter was looking so good.
>>
>>50938745
>Did you tick the box, save it, and reload?
Yes. I got it working after I found the /qa/ archive post with text and copy/pasted from there.
Maybe I had typed out the wrong kind of dash or something?
>>
>>50938943
Yes, you could. The Power Cosmic is an internal energy source that the wielder is "imbued" with. Though do keep in mind that it also replaces your soul.
>>
>>50938904
bump into a ceiling on your first jump and fucking die
>>
>>50938943
/jc/ has had this conversation before I think.
I'm not a comics expert, but the power cosmic is given and not tied to galactus anymore once you have it.
He has to manually take it back.
Of course you might want to reconsider due to it replacing your soul.
Although since Dr. Doom walks off having it taken from him it probably doesn't matter that much if you dont' mind being technically soulless.
>>
>>50938944
>>50938947
>>50938950
Heh, wow. Can't say I'm surprised. Did anyone take them over or are they just dead in the water now?
>>
>>50938903
Well the jump says:
>It cannot
change the source of a power, like turning a magicbased skill into a kibased one

If they're both still magical in nature then it's not changing the source in that context, right?
>>
>>50938951
and the (You)'s are not searchable by Control-F which kind of defeats the point of using them to search for replies to questions and comments you have made, and was the reason I wanted them...

What am I doing wrong here?
>>
>>50938973
Pretty sure people are holding out on her picking them back up.
If it looks like that's not going to happen after a couple months someone might step up to plate, but that's just going to cause it's own problems.
>>
>>50938973
I hope so, it would be better than anything that dumb bitch could give us.
>>
>>50938801
Civilization
Europa Universalis
>>
>>50938740
I copied this out of my preferences. Copy and paste it into yours and make sure you save the CSS and the settings. You need to make sure you save in both places.

a.quotelink.ql-tracked:after {
content:" (You)";
}
>>
>>50938922
It still needs to be the same sort of power. What you're doing is making it the complete opposite of what it is, rather then changing it to something else within the same category. I could see something like imbuing powers into other people being valid but not taking powers from objects.
>>
>>50938970
Doesn't comics!Thanos literally just generate the power cosmic naturally in his body? So just get some scans of him and replicate that genetic quirk.
>>
>>50935980
>Changeling the Lost - 144
Seeming: The Fairest
Kith: Draconic
Drawbacks: A World of Darkness (+0), Interesting (+200), Annoying Bane (+300) (Wood), Goblin_Scorned (+100)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP

Origin: Professor
Time Spent In Arcadia: 10 Months
Time Passed On Earth: 1 Month
Court: None

Attributes and Skills:
-Mental Focus (Free)
Merits:
-Wyrd (1st Free)
-Glamour (Free)
-Clarity 7 (Free)
-Eidetic Memory (Free)
-Giant
-Another Kith (Flamesiren)
-Another Kith (Author)
-Pact-Binder

Motley / Companions & Items:
-Fairy Garden
-Fake Press Pass
-Companion Import
>>
>>50938988
Of course it will. What is /jc/ without fucking stupid jumpmaker drama?
>>
>>50938989
Remember Christmas?
>>
File: gyoU0ZM.png (920KB, 594x894px) Image search: [Google]
gyoU0ZM.png
920KB, 594x894px
>>50938958
>>50938970
Actually, the Power Cosmic comes from the Astral Plane. Not sure how you would want that working in other jumps, though.
>>
>>50938989
Hav you considered calling a help line or something? This behaviour of yours can't be healthy.
>>
>>50939001
I think he has some kind of power, but I don't think it's the PC. Also not sure he just generates it.
>>
>>50938989
Did you have a nice Christmas?
Everyone else here did, without exception.
You were the only one alone and miserable.
All alone.
Forever.
>>
>>50938999
Not that guy, but isn't it still basically the same type of power? "Moving magical powers between people and objects"?
>>
File: scatovore.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
scatovore.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>50939028
Well, it's based on the thoughts and "life energy" of conscious beings. That's literally all it is. Psychics and astral projectors use it for everything, and I don't think it's unlikely it could be applied to other jumps. Even so, I'm pretty sure there are a few perks and items that require an "astral plane" to function, so maybe just buy one of those and bring such things with you.
>>
>>50939061
That's not really all it is though. It also creates magical objects if you chose to not imbue it into something specific, so you can't really say that's the category it is in.
>>
>>50939088
Well, if you want to get technical, it doesn't actually let you imbue stuff into items that already exist, it just lets you make beings/items with your magical powers.
>>
File: Anon says Thank You.jpg (52KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Anon says Thank You.jpg
52KB, 564x564px
>>50939012
>Of course it will. What is /jc/ without fucking stupid jumpmaker drama?
If there was no Jumpmaker drama then there would still be shitposters who shitpost. Seriously dude the Jumpmakers are just a target and shitposters, yeah I am implying there are more than one, would still start shit even if there were no Jumpmakers because they don't like what I or you like. I fact I think that the biggest source of shitposting would be saying that they were the anon that created X and then changing it, whilst at least with the current name and tripfags I can sometimes tell what's what, sometimes. Tripfags, I'm thankful to you guys as the only real way to tell if one person from another around here is if you done a Trip, so thanks for taking the bullshit off the average anon like me. I don't think I can find a better pic, as this isn't exactl what I want but it get's the point across.
>>
>>50939144
A forum solves most of the shitposting problem
>>
How common is resistance to Time-stop in Disgaea?
>>
>>50939265
It also solves most of the problems of getting new people into jumpchain. Wait, that's not a problem unless it stops happening, which it probably would. Whoops.
>>
>>50939291
We're already aware you enjoy shitposting the other fucks, Crux. No need to continue advertising it.
>>
>>50939291
Huh? I mean, maybe not the same people we get here, but surely other people from that forum would occasionally be interested if we choose a forum that's actually into that kind of thing.

Not saying it's a good idea, just saying that's a pretty fucking stupid complaint, sempai.
>>
Have you ever tried to look cool or intimidating, only for no one to take you seriously? Drawbacks don't count.
>>
>>50939355
It's kind of odd that he even says that considering other communities have gotten jumpmakers as well. Though I guess he likes the status quo considering he isn't a public target like Red
>>
>>50939405
Please stop pushing your forum.
>>
File: Confused.jpg (109KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Confused.jpg
109KB, 400x400px
>>50939265
Would you mind expanding on this statement? I mean I think I understand what you mean, as in reference to the fact that a forum in which we all lost our anonymity would solve our shitposting problem, which it /would/ at the very least mitigate, however I dislike making assumptions and thus would like for your explanation on what you mean by this statement.

>>50939286
I have only seen the Anime for it can only say that there have been no instances of time stop in the Anime, it may or may not be an Outside Context Problem for that world.

>>50939291
I personally don't think that it would shut down, though I will admit I don't expect the turn out to be our current 53 posters if we were to ever make it so none of us could be anon. I feel that anonymity would indeed lessen both creativity, as even anon Jumpmakers would be known and that would be a bit of a turn off for some, and shitposting. However I don't think /JC as a group would vanish instantly, though the shit in nature would be a new vector for the shitposters to hurt regular posters through.
>>
>>50939286
Honestly? I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist. IIRC, the only thing that could arguably be considered Timestop is the Slow spell, but other than that I'm pretty sure you could stop time unmolested.
>>
>>50939439
Shitposting is great on 4chan because there's no repercussions. Shitpost well and people will bite the bait since they can't recognize you for a shitposter behind an anonymous tag. If everybody had to actually adopt an identity, people will start recognizing recurring shitposters.
>>
File: A0mCyCC-.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
A0mCyCC-.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>50939474
Thank you for your explanation Anon. This discourse has been quite good. Have a kitty pic for your time spent.
>>
>>50939381
Is this just Worm Anon?
>>
Can someone explain to me why Slowdown is nerfed post-jump in Neo Heisei Part 3?
>>
File: Christmas Cirno 1.jpg (50KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Cirno 1.jpg
50KB, 400x399px
>>50939474
You either have a hug box or a plethora of shitposts. In a Hugbox the criticisms tend to get washed out because no one wants to hurt anyone elses feelings, but shitposts allow unabashed critiques get through. Sometimes the shitposts go to far, like in Reds case, but it's a small price to pay in order to avoid a completely unironic circle jerk and a reasonable level of quality.

Critique doesn't anywhere but 4chan and the YouTube comments section anymore.

With that said, Scatovore should be taken out the back and shot.
>>
So, I read in last thread that Cosmic Fact had retcon/insertion powers that makes you a Marvel Superhero in settings where Marvel Comics exist, as in there are comics with you as the hero in several similar to real life jumps (generic action hero, predator, sitcom,) as well as DC and infinicon. This is cool, but also 300 CP. should I redo my build to include it?

My original build uses the combo stuff use all 1,600 CP on a Darkforce based power, and I really like it. But there is now a darkforce based perk in another jump. Is there another "your adventures are inserted into the world/" "you have your own comics" perk out there?

Marvel Comcs Jump
Drop In
>Walk in from previous jump.

Energy (Free Drop In)
Toughness (100 CP)
Shape Shifting (250 CP) 350 CP
Kinesis (300 CP) 650 CP
This is my I can do most anything with Darkforce, which is a semi-sentient energy compliant to my will. using the Knockoff Power ring combo.

Friend of the Media (200 CP) 850 CP
Super-Juice (150 CP) 1,000 CP
>The "Super Juice" is literally my blood, which is infused with the dark force, and doubles my power. The Friend of the Media changes it from boosts darkforce powers to gives darkforce powers at base strength, letting others wield the darkforce with an injection of my blood. (Mental Fortitude &/or Mental Training recommended to avoid the Darkforce eating you from the inside out.)

Life Model Decoy (500 CP) 1,500 CP
>This is not an actual robot or companion, but the ability of the Darkforce to operate independent of you and your body sending it on missions like an animated shadow

Brains (100 CP) 1,600 CP
>This lets you use the bit of darkforce you separated from you like an avatar, assuming manual control and using nonphysical powers through it.

Parker Luck (+300) 1,300 CP
>No one wants you working for them. I guess SHIELD looked at previous darkforce users files and spread around the word. But hey, instant shadow housing!

Mutant (+300) 1,000 CP
>At least mystique thinks you're hot
>>
>>50939544
Buy your damn capstone and it isn't.
>>
>>50939566
And then the fucking capstone is nerfed post-jump. There shouldn't be a tax to use something the way it works in canon.
>>
>>50939555
You really like your extremes don't you?
>>
>>50939555
>In a Hugbox the criticisms tend to get washed out because no one wants to hurt anyone elses feelings, but shitposts allow unabashed critiques get through.

Critique can still happen in forums and even does at Spacebattles. While criticism in-thread is less common, plenty of it happens on google docs.
>>
>>50939581
>be in /jc/
>not expecting any fun time powers to be nerfed to hell after a thousand threads.
>>
What would be a fitting pactio artifact for eva?
>>
>>50939620
A big signpost with worst girl written on it.

Which Best Girl Eva then uses to smack all the other girls with.
>>
>>50939531
Hey! What is that supposed to mean! I can totally be intimidating!

I swear.
>>
You guys know what we haven't had in a while? A rousing round of Wormposting.

So, which power did you guys get?
>>
>>50939581
anon, no one in any setting after that can evade the slowdown
>>
File: Sack.jpg (76KB, 927x380px) Image search: [Google]
Sack.jpg
76KB, 927x380px
Get in the sack, Jumpers!
>>
>>50939600
Aside from executing Scatovore I don't see anything that I typed there that's extreme.

Don't confuse me with the Jumper.

>>50939609
I didn't say they don't exist, I said they get washed out.
>>
>>50939531
>>50939632
It's not Worm Anon.
If it were Worm Anon the cop would hug her, pat her head, and call her best waifu.
>>
File: 1479227121684.jpg (58KB, 583x568px) Image search: [Google]
1479227121684.jpg
58KB, 583x568px
>>50937761
Well in case the jumpmaker is watching I'll just post this.
I think Newgenics is probably borked. Inheritance for literally everything is absurd even if they need to train all of it up. Like I can see it getting passed up because it doesn't do anything on it's own, but it should probably be dailed back.

Xianxia protag is Sue tier. People already discussed it so I won't get into detail here, but perhaps a perk to always be winning isn't the best idea.

The special traits are very open ended. Probably too open ended. I could see these becoming the new Misc. Meta, Rainmaker Kid, do whatever the hell you want go too option except it scales forever and also scales itself.

Also 300cp perks pls no. having 50 cp after discount is suffering even if 50cp options are availible.

I'm not going to complain about muh powerlevels existing since that's almost the point of the jump.
Xianxia is korean grindcore as fug and you've both given tools for that and ways to use them. There's really no way it couldn't be like this and stay Xianxia.

The scenario's are silly, but that might be the point? No idea, but they seem less of a writing prompt and more do thing for cool stuff with a bit of beef gate thrown in so you have to take the jump late.

As a personal rating unless I missed something horrible in there I'd say this jump will be fine after some tuning.
You did a good job with what you had and I'd like to see the finished project sometime soon.
>>
>>50939641
Iterative Improvement. Speaking of which...

>>50939632
Ice been meaning to ask. You said the abilities you give items stop working within a few minutes of not being in close proximity to you, right? Would it be possible to give an item a power to create a link between you and other items so they can remain active at a distance? Or something like that, anyway.
>>
>>50939651
>that file name
Or I what?
>>
>>50939642
So? Does it matter if anyone can't evade the slowdown?

That's not true at all unless you wank Kamen Rider really hard, and the fact that Riders can resist it at all suggests that people elsewhere could as well. A shit-ton of fictional characters can't resist time-stop, or actually, most any kind of supernatural power. Are you going to sit here and tell me that because no one can resist Avada Kedavra in-setting that you could use it to one-shot Darkseid?
>>
File: Doomrider.png (441KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Doomrider.png
441KB, 600x480px
>>50939641
Blink Best Power. All other powers go home.
>>
>>50939687
What? Isn't that basically just dime-a-dozen teleportation?
>>
File: e9lkqn8hslcx.png (261KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
e9lkqn8hslcx.png
261KB, 526x526px
>>50939675
>spank my asscheeks and tell me i'm pretty or i won't play on your server you chubby asian bodybuilding New York Negrodamus
>>
>>50939658
How many times do I have to say that Worms are not for waifuing! It's not a complicated thing to grasp!

>>50939669
Possible, but that's entirely going to be reliant on you playing around and figuring it out. Not to mention you'd need to keep investing in it to boost the range and other parameters of it too.

You wouldn't be able to get massive range linking of a bunch of items easily.
>>
>>50939555
The exact same thing you described with a hugbox still happens here. People don't want to point out flaws in jumps from popular namefags because it'll look like shitposting or undue criticism. Jumps from unpopular settings or from places that aren't popular will get shit on regardless of quality. If your point is that /jc/ is a golden standard of quality control I have to wonder what you're smoking.
>>
>>50939666
That's real nice, Satan.
>>
>>50939641
Iterative Improvement. It seems like the best power for an early chain Jumper.
>>50939669
Good Taste.
>>
>>50939704
Thanks!
>>
>>50939695
Rapid Short-range teleportation with velocity and orientation shifting, along with the 'secondary' of not suffering disorientation from it.
Also the ability to inflict this on things by touching them.

Basically you can teleport and instantly be moving at your top speed in one direction, then teleport again and be completely still while facing another direction.
The applications are endless.
>>
>>50939651
Yeah, and? Hugboxing still happens here. In fact, there are some jumpmakers who are IRC-exclusives because they don't want to deal. And of course we have a hugbox built in.
>>
>>50939725
Eh. So it's Railgun teleportation with much shorter range?
>>
File: roll.gif (486KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
roll.gif
486KB, 480x480px
>>50939725
>not just using Misc Meta for that kind of teleportation

Do you even powerwank?
>>
>>50939704
>How many times do I have to say that Worms are not for waifuing! It's not a complicated thing to grasp!
Instructions unclear, waifued Worm_Anon.
>>
>>50939704
Would 66 million years be enough time to get the powers based on Eidolon/Alexandria up to their canon equivalent's levels?
>>
>>50939752
Yes. Easily.
>>
>>50939730
I know nothing of Railgun and rolled for the meltdowner power anyway. Blink is amazing.

>>50939737
>Do you even powerwank?
HAHAHAHAHA
No. I go with fun gimmicks. The only reason I'm as strong as I am is due to just how many jumps I've been through, and the fact I grab almost every "super mode" in /jc/. Because Super Modes are cool as hell.
>>
>>50939687
A
R
S
C O M P L E T E
N
A
L
>>
>>50939641
Door Maker for me.
I didn't want to rely on the DBC or the Rick and Morty gun for dimensional travel and having porpals whenever you want is worth playing with beyond the looting the same place more than once factor.

Even if it didn't do dimensional travel I still might have picked it up just to have an on demand Portal gun that doesn't need walls. Making people punch themselves in the back of the head still hasn't stopped being funny.
>>
>>50939760
>No. I go with fun gimmicks.
Lol. And you claim to care about "justice".
>>
>>50939762
ROMA
OMOM
MOMO
AMOR
>>
>>50939726
And I want you to know that I think they are the worst form of parasite

GET IN HERE YOU COWARDLY FUCKS

and while we're at it

MOOT 2, WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY (You's) YOU FUCKING MONSTER. GIVE THEM BACK!

Look, anon, it's not perfect, nothing ever is, but I like this format.
>>
>>50939796
The secret to getting the (You)s back is in this very thread.
The best way is to get 4chan x. Which is also something you should have in the first place just for the convienience factor.
>>
>>50939796
Strike-chan, are you some sort of drunk rn? Just asking because you're shitposting like there's no tomorrow.

You're totally right, though.
>>
Re-asking again.

Anyone aware of if the World of Darkness: Mummy jump is 100% finished and was uploaded? I can't seen to find it in the Drive - course, I could be glitched again.
>>
>>50939641
You... ... wow, we really haven't, have we? That's weird.
That's weird to think about.

I got Medical & Biological Science. Because that's what I rolled, and I kindof just shrugged and said, "Good enough!"
I mean, honestly I consider it a small miracle that I ended up a Tinker.
But, also, biological tinkering tends to be what makes the really COOL stuff in anime, at least in my view, so I'm super fine with this. In practice, I use it and varied other biological mishmashing perks to say I built monsters during that jump. Not, like, just big hulking beasts, but like crazy jRPG bullshit that looks like it shouldn't work anatomically.
Then I sold them to people or just turned them loose somewhere that had heroes wandering around for shits and giggles.

This is, like, the most benign thing I made that jump:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxploKpjs9w#t=1m59s
>>
>>50939796
I replaced my You's with Explosions, Settings, Miscellaneous Custom CCS

a.quotelink.ql-tracked:after {
content:" (EXPLOSION!)";
}
>>
Hey, so I heard some bad shit happens because of Lavos in the sequel. Would it be a good idea to pick up the Chosen of Endings capstone before I BTFO him?
>>
File: godzilla and eva.jpg (115KB, 850x653px) Image search: [Google]
godzilla and eva.jpg
115KB, 850x653px
>>50939641
So what perks are useful if you want to kill or seal an Endbringer?
>>
>>50939815
4chan x is always a little bit behind the times with the site features and every time the Capcha changes protocol shit fucking breaks.

I'd rather just complain ineffectually and wonder why they even bothered

>>50939824
>rn
Nigga, you will use proper language while you are in these hallowed halls!

At work on a real fucking slow day
Also, I'm fucking Australian, mate

>>50939854
Ah, I see you walk the path too.
>>
>>50939865
Don't be seen by clairvoyance.
Grab the chick with the Sting Power in-setting and use her to beef up your projectile weapons.
Done.
>>
>>50939836
It is technically done, but some people wanted me to give it a few more once overs for quality control. Plus I wasn't given much feedback on its actual content.

Here it is.
>>
>>50939905
Any items?
>>
>>50939841
You made two humans and a Clefairy? You monster!
>>
Does the canon companion option in Worm cost 300 CP? The description's a bit unclear on that.
>>
>>50939887
So Strike, how dangerous is Strike Witches if I go drop in and don't enlist? What if I took Fifth Generation+the discount that gave modern technology? Also, can I wear skirts if i take the "No pant's allowed" drawback?
>>
>>50939917
No, at least not yet. There is not really examples for me to get inspiration from, except maybe a tomb for your jumper.
>>
>>50939864
It's more that the time travel fuck things up. Dragons from an alternate future, the one where Lavos never crashed into the world and the dino-people evolved into peace-loving hippie dragons who regret being genocidal dicks, are really pissy that they didn't get to exist because of Lavos and time travel and so decide to murder everyone. Some joke character builds up an army and slaughters the main characters. Something that's basically crystalized time paradox is utilized by the dragons (or utilizes the dragons) to try and destroy time.
>>
>>50939967
Speaking of, how do you keep the time travel in Chrono Trigger from stranding lots of people in a black void?
>>
>>50939986
I use dimensional travel to pick them up and set them down on an enclave I've built for them in the finalized world.

My version of Chrono Trigger has everyone with magic powers and hippie dragons with their own sanctuary to flit about in.
>>
>>50939864
Really, all you have to do is make sure to save Schala.

What happens is, Lavos gets killed, right? But only because the protagonists went to the future where he'd already destroyed the world and found records of the event. Then they go to the past and kill him before he can do that. This creates a paradox, which shunts the Lavos that destroyed the world off into a "dead timeline", which more or less exists as an excuse for how that's possible; the dead timeline still exists, but time doesn't move forward and nothing can ever change, and it's disconnected from normal time.

About two thirds through the game Schala gets shoved through a time portal when Lavos appears to fuck Zeal up and disappears for the rest of the game. The sequel's explanation is that she somehow gets absorbed by Dead Timeline Lavos, and her wishes to stop all violence and fighting gets corrupted so that they decide to END ALL TIMELINES EVERYWHERE.

There's, like, possibly some extra stuff about Lavos trying to eat itself across timelines for power and Dalton being a dickbag you should straight up murder at the first opportunity, but that's the short explanation without getting into jRPG navelgazing bullshit.
If you stop Schala from being absorbed, Lavos won't get weird dimensional timeline powers, and will just be a giant space tick stuck in a dead timeline.

>>50939937
ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE THE FLUFF, ANON!
I'VE EVEN RECRUITED TWO TEENAGERS WITH ATTITUDE!
>>
File: k74lb25.jpg (169KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
k74lb25.jpg
169KB, 707x1000px
>>50939948
>Strike Witches if I go drop in and don't enlist

Providing your nation has a good Strike Witch wing not too dangerous, but if the Neuroi break through then you might get bombed.

>What if I took Fifth Generation+the discount that gave modern technology

Knowing what I know about how open warfare at the current technological level would play out and the fact that the Neuroi would also get an upgrade things just got way more frightening.

>Also, can I wear skirts if i take the "No pant's allowed" drawback?

Yes providing absolute territory is visible.
>>
File: HELLO TINY MAN.jpg (247KB, 1200x683px) Image search: [Google]
HELLO TINY MAN.jpg
247KB, 1200x683px
>>50935690
I rolled randomly for my Titan's designation and got AT-5741. AT is a fine name on it's own so I just call it that.

Somehow it's wound up with a lot of plant and animal friendship perks and actual levels in Druid. I fear I've accidentally created Bastion with magic,
>>
>>50940005
Two teenagers with attitude? But, how? I made sure to give all teenagers booze, pizza, burgers, and tv (including Netflix) until they were too fat and lazy to have any sort of personality, let alone 'attitude'! This cannot be! My flawless plan, ruined!
>>
>>50939986
Inconsistent writing. Chrono Trigger time travel works however the writers wanted it to for any given vignette it had to tell, so after rescuing Marle I assume no one winds up in the void of nonexistence at all, and somehow still exists in the future despite radical timeline changes. This is supported by some of the major timeline changes in the game, such as Robo reforesting a desert, the Black Omen rising, and stopping Lavos and preventing the bad future of 2300 AD. No one is erased by those changes, they've just had different life experiences.
>>
>>50940005
Remember to kill all the Dragonians, too. Their environmental message falls majorly flat in a world that is full of lush nature. Seriously, at no point in Chrono Cross do we see humans causing any environmental damage. We see the god damn dwarves do it, for which they then blame the humans for some inane reason (so they have to go, too, they're assholes), but humans are just fine with nature. So the Dragonians come across as super preachy and annoying and need to die.
>>
>>50940085
As a nature deity, I take delight in punishing those dwarves for their lies and arrogance.
>>
What happens to an NGE Angel's body when killed? Can I take samples without them suddenly disappearing?
>>
>>50940168
im pretty sure that's how they created the Evas so yeah
>>
File: 1381435660_407b562319_b.jpg (608KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1381435660_407b562319_b.jpg
608KB, 1024x768px
>>50940085
I'm gonna be honest, I don't even remember any Dragonians. Aren't they dead by the time the game starts? I remember Fort Dragonia as being almost abandoned.

Unless you mean Demihumans, which are actually the new term for Mystics from Trigger, and they're a case by case basis. Fairies are mostly benign. The people of Marbule are kindof oppressed if I remember right? I seem to recall them getting enslaved to work on that casino ship.
The Dwarves are hypocritical assholes and you should absolutely murder those fucks before they start murdering other demihumans with smog spewing tanks while crying about how your industrialization is killing demihumans. Fuck those jackasses.

Or if you mean the varied Element Dragons, who combine into the Dragon God and... yeah, you should absolutely murder them, too. Saves a lot of headache.
Actually, if you save Schala and then murder even like half the dragons, you'd force a good ending by virtue of the bad guys never getting to go into their super forms.

I was reading some Cross stuff last week, actually, and supposedly the Dragon God intended to do Lavos's "call in a timeline of myself that didn't die" upon loss, ensuring it could never actually lose... but all those versions of itself got eaten by Lavos in the black void, so it just died.
If that's true, and you did save Schala, you might want to make sure the Dragons can never do their fusion dance.
But it's not like you shouldn't be killing them anyway.
>>
>>50940118
It's a really stupid chapter in the story, too. So, what happens is that at one point in the plot, Kid gets poisoned with hydra venom. The only cure is made from processed hydra bodily fluids. So either you go on a quest to kill the hydra, or you refuse and some weird and contrived stuff happens to get her the hydra humor anyway. It's silly. The point is, the last hydra dies. So the dwarves go all "the hydra is dead, our swamp ecosystem is ruined now, we must find a new home!". Their solution? Invade Water Dragon Island and commit genocide on every cute little fairy living there.

Now, this is stupid for a lot of reasons. Firstly, no, the swamp ecosystem isn't ruined, everything else there is thriving and vibrant just like always. Secondly, the hydra is dead, but it left behind its young, who will grow up and take its place in the ecosystem, so even if the hydra really was so important, it's still fine. Thirdly, the El Nido Archipelago is very sparsely populated, there was plenty of room for them to live that didn't require them to murder the previous inhabitants to take over. Even if it had to be Water Dragon Island, those fairies don't take up much space on the island. It's one little village, you could have shared.

But what tops it off as the stupidest fucking thing is that throughout the dungeon, the dwarves are constantly yelling about how it's all humanity's fault, and they wouldn't have had to do this if it weren't for us. And when you beat them, and destroy the dwarves' genocide machine, THE FAIRIES AGREE! They empathize with the dwarves, who were murdering them by the dozens, and ban you from the island because it's clearly your fault! Fuck these things, I'm glad the dwarves killed them.
>>
>>50940217
Truly, sometimes purging a species is a righteous action. Whenever they're too stupid to live.
>>
File: FATE.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
FATE.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>50940206
No living Dragonians appear, no. But what we see in their ruins of their civilization before FATE killed them all (thanks FATE! You were actually not so bad for a main villain. You looked like an Asari, too, years before Mass Effect. What was with that? Was Bioware inspired by you?) is that they were an incredibly preachy and annoying species, who developed all this super-technology and decided that it meant they were much more in touch with nature than humans and therefore better, , despite humans not hurting nature at all. I'm just saying, if you find their timeline, kill them all. They're jerks.
>>
File: konataglowstick.jpg (32KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
konataglowstick.jpg
32KB, 704x396px
>>50940271
If Terra Tower and the Dragons are any indication, Dragonians might be some kind of descendants of the Reptites?

Like, the Archipelago exists because of the time crash in the future. Balthazar fucked something up and everything got zapped back in time.
And Terra Tower (and conversely, the Sky Dragon Island that it was before it became Terra Tower) are from some kind of alternate Reptite future, which the Dragon God is also from.
I think FATE is actually the thing preventing the Dragon God from refusing? So when it dies, that's why they re-fuse. FATE is actually the one that forced them to separate, to protect the islands.
So the Dragonians are actually the remains of the alternate dimension Reptites who got shunted into the past along with the Time Crash becau;e lo23m sfkusljf1;fv;3

Anyway, they're dead. You killed them all in Chrono Trigger! Well, Lavos did. Unless you mean the alternate timeline specifically, in which case I guess that would require dimensional travel.
You could probably pull that off with some Hero BBS magic...

I was a Reptite in Chrono Trigger. This is going to cause some conflict.

Also, fun note for the sake of notes, FATE's whole purpose is to make sure the timeline is stable so that the Good Future comes about. That's why it's called FATE. It consequently tries to eliminate free will in the archipelago (which shouldn't exist) and separate it from the rest of the world, but hey.
>>
>>50940352
>If Terra Tower and the Dragons are any indication, Dragonians might be some kind of descendants of the Reptites?
Oh, they're definitely descendants of the Reptites, Balthazar says as much.And I do mean going after the alternate timeline where they survived. Because they're assholes, and that timeline shouldn't exist. Kill them all.
>>
>>50940352
Did you kill them all? Did you slaughter them like animals? Not just the men but the women and the children to?
>>
File: swimsuit_konata_by_xxxkiri.jpg (191KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
swimsuit_konata_by_xxxkiri.jpg
191KB, 768x1024px
>>50940367
I always thought the Dragonians were kindof cool from a conceptual standpoint, y'know, green tech alternate dimension from a dead timeline. But they're also genocidal assholes who complain about humanity being genocidal, so.
Y'know. Fuck 'em.
You're not gonna hear any arguments from me.

>>50940414
I honestly don't really have a story for Chrono Cross. I was more concerned with Lavos, although I probably did murder Dalton at one point in an excessively scientific way.

That said, according to the "timeline", the archipelago would come into existence across the timeline almost immediately after you defeat Lavos, so it would be very easy to fanwank continued adventures despite the jump not being geared for it.

I'm honestly not sure what I'd do.
Being a Reptite, I kindof feel like I'd feel natural conflict with my memories and probably end up trying for peace and togetherness and all that fun crap.
Which would fail, because they're dickholes. Which would mean some dragons gotta die.
I'd probably murder the ugly ones first.
But I'd probably spare Harle.

Also, given I took the "you can't cast magic" drawback, it'd be annoying to actually pull off (and would make me unable to move between dimensions by myself), and I'd be inordinately fascinated with learning how to utilize Element Grids. Way more than if I could cast magic.
I feel like my colour would be green.

I'd probably help Serge, but in a "I very obviously know more about what I'm doing than you" kind of way.
>>
>>50940524
You should name Serge your Lieutenant.
>>
>>50939905
Thank you, sorry for stepping away like that. I think part of the issue of little to no feedback is... compared to the other WoD premises, Mummy just wasn't all that popular or well-advertised compared to something like Vampire?

It's a shame really, but oh well. Reading now.
>>
>>50939905
On my end, I like mummies, but I'm burnt out and depressed in a weird way. Only have so much effort I can expend per day and I put it into writing.
>>
>>50940178
IIRC they actually made them from samples of Adam (and Lilith's legs for Eva 01) instead of Angels themselves because the Eva Units 00, 01 and 02 were already finished even before Sachiel showed up.
>>
File: 1480282852275.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480282852275.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>mfw scribbly notes critiqued

>>50939905
>OWoD Mummy Jumpchain.pdf
I tried to read the OWoD sourcebook when this first got posted so I could say something useful but then I half way through and ended in some other place and by that time it was like three days later.
>>
>>50940560
>but then I half way through and ended in some other place and by that time it was like three days later.

Sounds like every time I try to study Exalted.
>>
>>50940560
This 3D animation is awful and fills me with hate. Why do people keep posting it? It looks terrible and cheap, like fucking RWBY.
>>
>>50940592
Like that's your opinion man.

Oh and since we've had a flood of Kamen Rider stuff what other super sentai/toku settings to we have?
>>
>>50940604
>My opinion
As arrogant as it is to state? It being cheap and crappy looking on the level of RWBY is an absolute fact. Defend the characters all you want, it's ugly. The studio is full of cheap greedy bastards, which is why it looks that way, but why you defend it is mystifying.
>>
File: 1442718759495.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1442718759495.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>50940592
Reaction gifs and images are their own thing, anon. They're not necessarily meant to be endorsements of the source material.
>>
>>50940614
Everyone wants that sweet pixar look but don't have that sweet pixar money to do it.
>>
>>50940633
Then stick to 2d. 3D CG is always inferior, but it works best for highly stylized western cartoons. For anime it looks like dogshit, always.
>>
>>50940642
3d CG looks better when it's being done by OCD super master of 3D shit. Otherwise they're just doing it because then you don't have to hire animators.
It'll probably get better in like five ten years anyway.
>>
>>50940655
It'll always look like an awkward clay monstrosity. Anime art styles do not work in 3D.
>>
>>50940665
Seriously one of the first things I'd do if this shit was real and I was back home? Put an end to 3D CG forever. Take it out back and shoot it. The animation world would become a million times better overnight simply on the merits of not being so fucking ugly.
>>
>>50940693
You can put an end to hi rez CG, but leave low poly.
The N64 and back aesthetic was godlike.
>>
>>50940693
> 3D CG is always inferior
>>
>>50940693
Ah yes, prevent 3D CG from getting better with technology and prevent the progress to newer forms of media. What next, removing specific artists and animators so that your precious cartoons are taken even further back to a "purer" (read: heavily-rose-tinted vision) form?

Evolution will always be a thing, motherfucker. Even in your hentais.
>>
File: 1478872787218.png (600KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1478872787218.png
600KB, 600x595px
>>50940693
>Put an end to 3D CG forever. Take it out back and shoot it

STOP STANDING IN THE WAY OF PROGRESS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnzCzV9Dnvs
>>
File: fucknochico.gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
fucknochico.gif
3MB, 500x282px
>>50940773
War...
War has changed...
>>
>>50940773
Now I agree that we need to get rid of 3D Animation forever.
>>
>>50940773
The baseboosted music really sells it.
>>
>>50940773
That looks like a classroom. . . and people are watching him. . . god damn it internet.
>>
>>50940542
True. But Angels do leave corpses, at least in the series. In Rebuild they disintegrate into LCL upon death, but in the series any Angel that doesn't self-destruct leaves a huge corpse that takes forever to clean up. You can see Ramiel's corpse in the background of multiple episodes, for example, in increasing states of deconstruction as the crews working on it take it apart.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k3DJqQQ2Uw

Calm down pals, listen to a refreshing beat no more tears!
>>
File: Only dreams.png (504KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
Only dreams.png
504KB, 500x663px
>>50940885
I member
>>
>>50940734
I don't intend to erase it from history or anything, just make everyone produce 2D cartoons instead.

>>50940738
Intentionally bad flash doesn't prove anything, anon.

>>50940766
>getting better
It'll always be uglier. Anime art styles do not work in 3D. At all. Their bodies and the flat coloring looks atrocious. It doesn't matter if you make 3D better in general, it'll always shit up anime.
>>
>>50940951
>implying anime doesn't shit itself up to begin with
>>
>>50940766
I wish our teachers hadn't made people think evolution was some universal improvement. Animals evolve to fit their niche, but that doesn't mean they're not losing other traits. Lots of parasites started as proper animals, and are now brainless tubes of genitals and hooks. Is that what you want animation to be?
>>
>>50940958
4chan is an anime imageboard, hoss.
>>
Is there anything that would allow you to extend someone's life indefinitely?
>>
>>50940960
E-fucking-xactly.

You will have shit. You will have treasures. Nothing is 100% perfect, look at music. You think it evolved without any warts? We're looking at it 99% of the time through rose-tinted glasses, and venerate the "good" bands while forgetting the "shit" ones.

It's the same goddamn thing with your hentais and your animus. Sometimes you need to deal with the dumb shit and it doesn't help that it's growing alongside our own technology in order for the good shit to come about as a result of the dumb shit's failures.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

So... Build and Rolls. I feel the pain already. Remember folks, low rolls are good.

Captain Planet Jump 055:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Hokey 90’s Dialogue [+100]
Competence [+200]
Hitler Hate Beams [+300]
Origin: Planet Spirit [-300]
Domain: City (Civilization) [Free]
Perks:
Sanctum Sanctorum [Free]
Why I Chose You [Free]
Search the World [-100]
Call the Champions (+Up to Five Rings, +Additional Aspects, & +By Your Powers Combined) [-600]
Gear:
Fancy Purple Dress [Free]
Blank Ring [-200]

Cross-Team Cooperation (+Keep their Artifacts) [-500]
Planeteers (Ranma, Roselyn, Misaka, & Sabo) [400]
Perks:
Earthly Education [Free]
By Your Powers Combined (+Multiple Aspects per Planeteer) [-400]
Gear:
Connections [Free]
Power Ring (Electricty, Metal, Radio Waves, Curiosity) [Free]

Eco Villains (Marcus, Yumi, Ryoga, & Kazuma) [400]
Perks:
Pollution Pallet [Free]
Minion Master (+Combat Adept Pack Hunters) [-400]
Gear:
Money Maker [Free]
Power Ring (Fuel, Radiation, Smog, Greed) [Free]

So I am the Spirit of Civilization, as in the technological progress made by humanity if you wanna get really into it, and like the dual edged sword I represent I have my companions split between two sides. As time goes by I'll shift the Eco Villain Elements towards more positive things as I spread the Green Tech I got from Anno 2070. Also this is going to be fucking great! Just like with Power Rangers everything is going to be so 90's it's going to hurt, but it's going to be awesome at the same time!

As for Hitler...
>>
>>50941011
If they were dying, I mean. Like, by bleeding out or something similarly urgent. Besides just healing them: I want to treat the symptoms, not the cause.
>>
>>50941012
>You will have treasures.
No you won't. See >>50940951
>>
>>50940873
Fair enough, just wanted to point out that out.
>>
>>50941013
Did you remember to do your duty and support beaver dams and ant hills?
>>
File: 1402104759392.jpg (139KB, 540x557px) Image search: [Google]
1402104759392.jpg
139KB, 540x557px
>>50941021
>>50940951
All I'm reading right now is "Anime is a cancerous boil upon the creative progress of society and therefore must be removed."

I wholeheartedly agree. Anime indeed was a mistake.
>>
>>50941054
What makes you think 3D CG is some significant element of progress and creativity? Do you hunger for Steven Universe in the style of Jimmy Neutron or something?
>>
>>50941020
Generic Medical Drama has a perk for that.
They're in stasis for as long as you hold it. It even works on things that aren't alive if for some reason you wanted to disarm a bomb.
>>
File: 1402437214107.jpg (60KB, 720x594px) Image search: [Google]
1402437214107.jpg
60KB, 720x594px
>>50941065
>Steven Jewniverse
>implying
3D CG needs time like any other animated entity to grow and advance. I mean one day you'll end up with a stupidly out of place well put together CG animated feature. Think of that one great animated superman movie from 1941 which is still considered one of the most well animated movies ever.

Anime is a shit medium for 3D. Western animation is where it's at.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>50941013
>33
Huh I'm so used to shit going south that that is surprising.

>>50941049
My remit is Civilization. The rise of organization to a stable platform. I work with Gaea to ensure both the World and Humanity can achieve harmony. She did most of the nature side of things whilst I directed humanity to cleaner methods and generally increased a green tech option.
>>
>>50941102
no anon
other anon is right
We need to go back
>>
>>50941102
>Anime is a shit medium for 3D.
Which is my only point, because it's the only animation that I care about. Yet people are still forcing it into 3D where it looks fugly, just because it's cheaper.

When's the last time there was even a good western cartoon? Avatar? You're not going to see anything else worthwhile in a looong time.
>>
File: shrek.gif (550KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.gif
550KB, 260x146px
>>50941065
>>
>>50941123
Shrek is ugly. That's on purpose so it works for it, but it's still ugly.
>>
Can someone post the pastebin with all the willpower perks?
>>
>>50941160
What is jumper? A miserable little pile of perks.

http://pastebin.com/yscjFpTU
>>
>>50941160
I've actually updated the list since then, because I spotted a couple perks I missed, particularly the one in Bastion.
Updated as of today.

http://pastebin.com/jfEJduzs

I noticed them because I'm working on an intelligence/learning perks list now.
Should be done in a day or two.
>>
>>50941202
I'd prefer to be a happy little pile of perk.
>>
>>50941202
One thousand five hundred eighty and counting.

But enough talk! Have at you!
>>
Is there a setting where the orcs are worth saving?
>>
>>50941216
Warhammer 40k.

>>50940592
I literally have no idea what far eastern magic lantern sequence this still image is derived from.
>>
>>50941216

Elder Scrolls. Because the Orcs are less shit elves.
>>
>>50941216
That depends on what you consider worth saving. There are certainly settings where the orcs aren't retarded and feral, but after that it's up to preference.
>>
I'm in the market for a marksman companion, any suggestions?
>>
>>50941247
Colonel Custard.
>>
>>50941236
BBK/BRNK

>>50941247
Can you pick up James Bond?
>>
>>50941254
>Can you pick up James Bond?

I don't have any pods, but even then I'm more looking for a primarily long ranged companion, like a sniper or archer. Nearly every one of my fighting companions is a close or mid range fighter.
>>
File: Simo.jpg (58KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
Simo.jpg
58KB, 600x853px
>>50941247
There's always Simo Hayha.

Heh. I still need to watch that.
>>
>>50941247
Lockon Stratos, from Gundam 00. Your choice of which one (they were a pair of twins, one took over after the other died). They were pretty cool dudes.
>>
>>50941292
How about a custom NPC Archer from Overlord then?
>>
>>50940560
Sorry? Got a bit carried away with Abyssals enthousiasm last night. In my defense, it was late and I was bored.
>>
>>50941339
Don't worry, just wasn't expecting anyone to review it in thread.
>>
Jump # 150! Santa
Background: Drop In (0)

Perks:
*Holly Jolly Criminal (0)
*A single night (0)
*Business Sense (100)
*The true meaning of Christmas (0)
*Naughty and Nice (100)
*Friends and Family (100)
*Spreading Cheer (300, Discount)
*Electronic Gizmos (300)
*Santa’s Helpers (300)
Equipment
*Santa suit (0)
*Magic Sack (0)
*The List (0)
*Workshop (0)
*Elves (0)
*Book of Carols (0)
Transportation
*Magic Sleigh (0)
Drawbacks:
*The nightmare before Christmas (+200)

This was a fun if challenging jump. It was actually fun trying to deliver presents, help people and spread Christmas cheer. The not being discovered part turned out to be a much bigger problem than I thought. I could sneak around a house like a ghost, that part wasn’t a problem. What was a problem was not being able to cure sick people or using jumper BS to improve people’s lives.

I actually wound up having to cheat a bit in creating some companies through shell companies that would help poor people and revolutionized medicine in the world, and some philanthropic organizations to help people who were economically disadvantaged.

Part way through my time there though someone tried to kidnap and replace me, apparently he was the King of Halloween. It was a bit of a misunderstanding. He stole my sleigh and replaced some of my presents but I was able to catch him before too much harm was done. We had a nice talk over some milk and cookies and we finished the thing together.

I think the part of the jump that I treasured most though was the day after Christmas. In the north pole we couldn’t really celebrate Christmas because it was our job. SO the day after my companions and elves would all get together to share gifts, tell stories and enjoy being together. It was a great time.
>>
So I noticed that Batman-Anon is still working on Primsa and that's why I'm going to be frank here. I wanna see Prisma but can't really chose if I wanna nab Class Cards and be a magic girl/boy of the Kaleidostick kind or go with the villain route. I'd like to make some suggestions, just in case Batman-Anon is looking this way.
1. The Villain route end in something like Class Card/Conceptual Replacement creation, cause from what i know that's fairly unique to the main bad and old Zeldrich.
2. Maybe have two magic girl origins, I can't seem to recall if this was already the case, with one of them being based on Illiya and another based on Miyu would be cool.
3. Whatever Tanaka is I want some of that, althought I'm unsure if Batman-Anon is far enough into the manga to see all the stuff.
Best wishes Batman-Anon!
>>
>>50941579
The big problems here are we really don't know enough about some of the abilities yet.
>>
>>50939706
>Jumps from unpopular settings or from places that aren't popular will get shit on regardless of quality.

What? I tend to find that jumps from unpopular setting tend to be ignored utterly, unless they're from special children who are known to feel the need to make their jumps equally "unique". They're very rarely shit on.
>>
File: The Magpies.jpg (83KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
The Magpies.jpg
83KB, 700x367px
Tell me brothers, which god is the best? And why is it the emperor?
>>
>>50941709
Yeah, for better or worse I've noticed opinions on the pedigree of previous works seems to matter more than either of the two things he mentioned. Like, people can take happy surprises but they tend to be quicker to critique when someone hasn't been on the level in the past and vice versa.
>>
>>50941728
The Emperor because the rest are filthy xeno gods battle brother.
Thread posts: 570
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.