[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legion of the Damned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: LoD_Astartes_closeup.jpg (122KB, 950x737px) Image search: [Google]
LoD_Astartes_closeup.jpg
122KB, 950x737px
Are we sure they aren't daemons?

Why don't they get more love?
>>
>>50926280
They are Fire Hawk marines that were infected with a Nurglite disease that transformed them into what they are now.

They got a a short story series and a whole novel that features them. Buy them.
>>
I love me some LotD, the only Marines I actually like (Guard player).

I'm just sorry Sgt Centurius and his Skull of Nom-ing wasn't in ImpAgents.

Might as well put in my personal theory as to why they seem to be working their way back in time: They aren't the Fire Hawks at all! they're Dark Angels working their way back to the Horus Heresy to atone for their general shit-headedness. Cypher may or may-not be involved in this.)
>>
>>50926319
Dark Angels never exhibited the ability to burst into fire.
>>
Does anyone know of third party parts (PAULDRONS or helmets, etc?) that are LotDish?
>>
>>50926327

Damnation for failure to the Immortal God-Emperor of Man is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>
Going to admit I legit teared-up at the We saved you because you held the line. story on 1d4.
>>
>>50926332
Personally I'm wondering if MK3 Marines would work for them. I've got a few Prospero sprues left over.
>>
>>50926479

My thoughts exactly. Baroque as fuck.

Or maybe de-chaosing/re-imperializing chaos marines.

Actually, that would work well with the Cypher dataslate, I could dual-use them for LotD and Cypher's Chosen.
>>
File: Cypher_old_art.jpg (61KB, 418x529px) Image search: [Google]
Cypher_old_art.jpg
61KB, 418x529px
>>50926524

Additional: Cypher did nothing wrong.
>>
>>50926611
He did everything wrong, heretic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.