[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ordered this, anybody played it? Is it fun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0782.jpg (53KB, 222x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0782.jpg
53KB, 222x288px
Just ordered this, anybody played it? Is it fun?
>>
Yes, no, maybe, I don't know, can you repeat the question?
>>
>>50908892

Also. shouldn't it be "Could you repeat the question?"
>>
>>50908929

Especially because I can literally see TMBG getting a kick out of "You can but you may not".
>>
>>50908929
You're not the boss of me now.
>>
>>50908858
Did every shitty 90's show get an RPG or just this one
>>
This game uses the Unisystem, which has also been used for Army of darkness, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Witchrs, Conspiracy X, and several other games. The game is D10 with degrees of success. It is very flexible, and I think the game is fun.
>>
>>50908858
Try to found Angel RPG or Ghost of Albion, both have rules to build monsters and better magic rules (GoA).
>>
>>50909241
The 90's were a great time for RPGs; nobody knew what tabletop games were, but they were willing to sell the rights to just about anything to just about anyone.

I am extremely mad that the world wised up before we got our hands on Harry Potter; seeing some OGL abomination with constant revisions to keep up with the stuff Rowling pulled out of nowhere would be amazing.
>>
>>50908858
Not that version of Unisystem in particular, no
>>
>>50908858
Have it. Have played it. Have played the Angel RPG as well.

It has some potential (some of the supplements, including the one that posits a what-if where Buffy failed to stop the end of the world, are awfully fun), but I prefer it more for the flavor than the crunch.
>>
File: catsup.jpg (27KB, 566x242px) Image search: [Google]
catsup.jpg
27KB, 566x242px
>>50908858
In my experience, Unisystem is WAAAAY too similar to the d20 generic system... I mean all the differences are improvements (classes into point-buy etc...), but from a core mechanical, and combat-flow perspective, it feels largely the same.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.