[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Table with girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 29

Hey guys, implyng that the majority of RPG players are male, have you ever run across some alsort of incident or weird situation when there is a women playng with you? How are your experience with only male tables when comparing with table with females? Ever ran across some kind of sutuation where a female player ( not the PC) had and advantage or disadcantage for beign a girl? In general how are your experience when playng with a girl on the group?
>>
No.

Haven't ever played male only (in fact, my first group was 3 girls and me).

Kinda? We're doing the 40krpgs now, and the only girl in that group didn't want me to bend canon and allow female space marines. Then again, no one but me wanted to be a space marine either.

Fine. They do this thing were they royal their voice up a lot, and talk kinda haughty no matter what character they play, but I've never seen anyone play a character who didn't think they were hot shit, so I'm pretty sure that's just them projecting confidence.
>>
>>50907392
Am a girl, and it only ever got weird when someone else made it get weird.
Which was depressingly often, but thankfully not 100% of the time.
>>
I play with girls all the time. There are no clear patterns of difference between them and male players. There are good ones, there are bad ones, you filter out the latter until you have good groups you enjoy playing with.

I guess one thing I've noticed is that female players are more often artists than male players, so we often get group artwork when playing with one.
>>
>>50907392
This isn't universal, but I've noticed female players seem to have alot more fun and are better roleplayers in rules-lite games where they can just improvise and roleplay without having to worry about alot of rules and mechanics.

In rules-heavy games (Pathfinder, DnD, Shadowrun, ect), my experience with female players has been that they often become frustrated with the rules and either get away with bending/ignoring them alot, or lose interest in the game quickly because the rules get in the way of them being able to just roleplay.

Again, not a universal thing, just my own personal experiences.
>>
>>50907392

Of course. What am I, a socially inept basement dweller?

I honestly don't think there's a real difference. The only thing I've never seen in females is a great stomach for rollplaying, to use something of a buzzword: they tend to ignore longer scenes of numbers unalligned with the fiction.

No. At the very most I've seen groups in which the same bullshit (being late/don't say you'll not make) was dealt with a tiny bit differently: females were given a little more slack, but basically just in the sense that words were a tiny bit more nuanced.

It's better. Not really because males are gonna make broparties of killing and whoring (though that happens, and isn't even necessarily a bad thing) but because it permits a somewhat broader choice of games, considering what males-only will never choose: basically games with a lot of romance.
>>
The only physical at-table example I have is when a girl joined my old Pathfinder group. One of the players, unfortunately enough, starting talking loudly and enthusiastically about a book he was reading wherein the main character rapes some girl for like... no reason. Needless to say, the girl was unimpressed, and the group disbanded shortly after for a multitude of reasons.
>>
>>50907392
The only real difference is that in most cases, female players mean female characters. That's literally it.
>>
>>50908647
This.
>>
>>50908647
I dunno, I've met alot of guys that only play female characters too, despite swearing up and down that they do a 50/50 split.

Then again, I also used to play Pathfinder, which everyone knows is Anime-Waifu General now.
>>
>>50908647

True. Though oddly enough I did encounter a girl who only played male characters.
>>
>>50908804
>>50908812
That's why I said "in most cases". In similar fashion, in most cases male players mean male characters. Not a rule, but with sufficiently high probability to be considered absolutely normal and expectable.
>>
We had the GM's girlfriend as one of our party members in a PF campaign.
She was pretty chill during sessions, but they would frequently fight during the week over the group chat and then the GM would tell us he's ending the campaign and going into depression and having an existential crisis until they un-breakup two hours later and its almost as if nothing happened
>Because he adores this chick above all else and he's either head over heels for her or wanting to legit suicide, no inbetween.
shes actually a pretty decent person, and shes a very good player in both crunch and RP, but holy fuck the amount of drama this has caused
>>
>>50908647
In my games, I always specifically ask each player if they want to play a male or female character, to leave the option open. Nearly always, they choose to play a character of the same gender.

What this does mean however is that I keep getting my pronouns wrong when one of them does end up playing a differently gendered character.
>>
File: 1441751190333.gif (1MB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
1441751190333.gif
1MB, 540x320px
>>50907392
I am still of the opinion that adding female players to an otherwise completely male group ruins its player dynamics and therefore should be avoided. The MonMusu girls however would probably be a fun group to play with.

>Miia would play some magical pretty girl sorceress that charms her way out of anything and acts as the party face
>Papi would play a MALE HUMAN FIGHTER because it requires the least memorization of difficult rules (until someone suggests she should grapple the otherworldly monstrosity they're fighting)
>Centorea would play a noble paladin of truth, justice and chivalry who never once steps off his steed. No, not even to bathe or sleep.
>[No idea what Suu would play to be honest]
>Mero would play a princess turned priestess who has a horrible, dramatic backstory that's 12 pages long and involves everyone she ever knew dying
>Rachnera would play a sultry, unpredictable rogue with a heart of gold
>Together, they fight crime
>>
>>50909371
And darling is the damsel in disstres
>>
>>50907392
Personally, I've never been in a group nor have I known anyone in a group where there were only males. I get that they're groups out there made only of dudes but I've never seen one myself.

The real question is why you way to know, OP. Is this just another attempt to stir up shit on 4chan? Do you have a girl in your group, or know there is one in some other group, and you feel she has changed the game or that the game is bending around her in some way? Are you curious to see how a group may accept you? (Implying)

Out with it, child, we haven't got all day.
>>
File: monstergirls.jpg (381KB, 915x937px) Image search: [Google]
monstergirls.jpg
381KB, 915x937px
>>50909371
>>[No idea what Suu would play to be honest]
Reminds me of this
>>
>>50907392
I had female GMs.

It helps a lot that the hobby doesn't have so many negative assiciations in my culture as it does in western one.
>>
File: 1471981018890.jpg (25KB, 270x353px) Image search: [Google]
1471981018890.jpg
25KB, 270x353px
>>50909405
>It helps a lot that the hobby doesn't have so many negative assiciations in my culture as it does in western one.
You can't just say this without saying where you're from.
>>
I've played with women many times. The only thing they've had in common is that they've all been extremely sheepish with RP.

Nobody has ever been given an advantage or disadvantage because of it either.
>>
my three best players were two girls and a gay, so yeah, according to my experience, girls just enhance all the party. But I mainly dm heavy rp CoC...
>>
>>50907392
Never played without a girl.

She was kinda randum but so were the rest of us.

Also she had a magical realm roughly the size of the observable universe.
>>
>>50909371
>forgetting Lala
>>
>>50907392
>only male tables
never had that, we're split nearly 50:50
from my experience girls are better at roleplaying but are limited to a few concepts while the guys can play far more different characters but aren't as good at them than the girls are with their few.
>>
>>50909371

Well, depends. That's true if the males are subhumans, basically.

Suu would be the best GM ever.
>>
>>50909633
I'm of the opinion that starting a game with girls and guys usually works, barring extreme social incompetence on the part of one or more players.

On the other hand, adding a girl mid-way through a campaign to a male-only girl will go wrong more likely than not. Now, that might just be because a girl added mid-way through a campaign is likely to have been invited because she's in a relationship with one of the players, or it might be because the male-only group is used to working a certain way and has trouble adjusting on the fly. Whatever might be the case, it might work in some cases, but I've never seen it actually work in practice.
>>
>>50909694
>a male-only girl
Tell me more about this girl (male).
>>
>>50909371
>I am still of the opinion that adding female players to an otherwise completely male group ruins its player dynamics and therefore should be avoided
Not sure if baiting or for real, but given this is a /tg/, I will give you a bit of doubt and assume it's genuine....

Holy fuck, get a grip of yourself, you fucking basement dweller! Unless you are playing with ultimate manchildren that can't held a basic human interaction, there is nothing wrong with having females in your group, or a single female. The real question is how the girl in question feels about playing with 4-5 other guys.

>>50909416
Not him, bu TTRPG is a "oldfag hobby" in Poland, mostly associated with people who were teens around the fall of communism/early 90s. After that period, the hobby faded into near total obscurity, but because it's full of oldfags and never "importet" the stupid stereotypes, it's perfectly normal to have female players and/or GMs. Also, the games are mostly played among students when it comes to "fresh blood" (and that's the "age" when most players are introduced to the hobby), thus you are dealing with much older and at least nominally more mature people.
>>
>>50909704
Well, that's what I get for posting at 4 am, I guess.

Unlike adding a girl to a male-only group, adding a girl to a male-only girl usually works out fine.
>>
>>50909694

Well, I've seen it, so honestly, different experiences and all.
>>
>>50909713
*university students

Said that, I'm running games in local youth centre each Wednesday and Saturday and my players are around 13-15. Only ONE fits the bill for stereotypical nerd, the rest being kids from poor/broken families looking for some shit to do with free time. Gender is absolutely not a factor here. In fact, the groups are most of the time predominately female.
>>
>>50909716
Kek'd
>>
>>50907392
Nope, because I've never played with irredeemable douches/spergburgers.

Groups have generally been 25-50% grill.
>>
File: 1465500994157.jpg (72KB, 587x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465500994157.jpg
72KB, 587x720px
>>50909713
>Not wanting a female player in your group makes you a basementdwelling manbaby, because both genders are 100% the same and adding in a woman won't change how men -even married men- act
>A female player not wanting to join a group of 4-5 men is perfectly normal because she's a girl and men and women aren't the same
Pick one.
>>
>>50909781
>Creating false dichotomies
>Using smug anime faces
Anon, try harder.

Also, if you can't contain yourself because there is female sitting next to you, that's a perfect reason to be called a manchild. An unadjusted adult human being that never matured in terms of psychology and social activities.
>>
>>50909758
Similar here. Never played nor run for an all-male group. There was always at least a single grill. Usually two, either to make the "token female" feel more comfortable OR the girl in question herself bringing a friend because the game was fun.
>>
>>50909781
>Le genders are different
Yes, and?

Please explain us how this affects tabletop performance. We are all curious. Because the military argument is usually used, not fucking role-playing, you stupid neckbearder. Show us on the doll where evil matriarchy hurt you.
>>
>>50909794
>Also, if you can't contain yourself because there is female sitting next to you
The anon is arguing that he doesn't like the fact that he has to contain himself when a female is present, not that he has any problems containing himself.

On that point alone, I agree with him. Some things that are acceptable in an all-male group would not be acceptable if a female was present in that group. You can argue that the change in dynamics is good or bad, or whatever, but you'll find it really hard to argue that all-male groups have identical dynamics to groups with females in them.

For a quick and dirty example, male-only groups will usually have a lot more rape jokes or sexist jokes in general than the same group with female presence (I am assuming here that the males have some social grace).
>>
>>50909821
>Please explain us how this affects tabletop performance.
It doesn't, because there is no "performance". It's all about fun, and anyone who has ever been outside knows that when men are among themselves they act differently compared to when there are women among them. The exact same applies to women, but the only difference is that if women want a "no boys allowed" space nobody complains.

>>50909831
>You can argue that the change in dynamics is good or bad, or whatever, but you'll find it really hard to argue that all-male groups have identical dynamics to groups with females in them.
Pretty much this. If a group is mixed from the very start then it can (in theory) work. But if you have an all-male group and add even a single woman to it, that group is changed for as long as the woman is present. Usually for the worse.
>>
>>50909781

Come on anon. Bait harder.

Or, in the case you seriously can't roleplay a fucking elf shooting arrows becasue someone with a vagina sits next to you, kill yourself.

(and yes, a girl with the same perception about men should kill herself as well)

>>50909831

Honestly, I wouldn't sit with guys joking about rape nonchalantly. Ok, now and then, maybe.

Sexist jokes are somewhat acceptable - it's not like female players I play with don't do them (in regards to men).
>>
>>50909831
>>50909840
>2016
>Le girls are girly and guys are manly memery
If you came from Bumfuck, Nowhere, then maybe that's how things are going there.
>>
>>50909873
>Honestly, I wouldn't sit with guys joking about rape nonchalantly
I probably wouldn't either, but that's really beside the point.

If that anon enjoys the atmosphere of a male-only group, then more power to him, really, I see nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>50909831
>For a quick and dirty example, male-only groups will usually have a lot more rape jokes or sexist jokes in general than the same group with female presence (I am assuming here that the males have some social grace).
The level of implied information and suggestion, rather than (jmpossible to) cited facts is just plain amazing.
Anon, have you ever played with females? I mean as far as I'm concerned, most of grills for past 12 years of my "career" as GM and player were butch, lesbian, butch lesbian and also a vast majority of perfectly average females. All of them were also well-adjusted and understood group dynamics.

Also, rape jokes are fun when you are 15, and we were talking about manchildren already, so...
>>
>>50909892
His original point wasn't about enjoying male-only groups, but inability to behave in presence of female player.
>>
>>50909903
It really wasn't. His original point was that male-only groups have a different atmosphere than mixed groups, although he said it a bit harshly and maybe condescendingly, by using the word "ruins". The people arguing with him twisted it to the "inability to behave in the presence of female player" because that's way easier to argue against and provides an easy avenue to call him names.
>>
>>50907392
Only ever had one girl in one of the group. Picked the token cute race and then proceeded to make him (yes, she played a guy) the manliest and most macho specimen of that race she could, obsessed with becoming the strongest warrior in the world, despite being three feet tall.

She was actually a decent player... for the two sessions she were in the group, before scheduling conflicts hit.
>>
>>50909927
>Defending eternat virgins
Get out, this is Chad board now.
>>
I don't know any woman that plays 40k.
I very much doubt that they even exist.
>>
I'm playing Song of Ice and Fire with a 50/50 group. It seems it's easier to get women interested in stuff like that which takes place in a world they already know from books/movies/TV.

They're all pretty average players, just like the dudes.
>>
>>50909371
>i have never talked to a female but am afraid of them
>ps. anime anime mango waifus uguu shit

Do you even see how stereotypical you are?
>>
>>50910768
I know few playing Rogue Trader, if that counts
>>
File: 1471839157557.png (152KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1471839157557.png
152KB, 1250x1250px
>>50907392
Most of the players in my party are girls. Worse, they are most freshmen in highschool. Ive played with them for 3 years, the only,one that actually,seems intrested in actually playing is a mega weeaboo. Its wierd, one cried when the dm killed a npc for story purposes and had to bring him back. That was three years ago, but stuff like that happens from timw to time. They are very pushy, even when my character is evil im not allowed to do evil acts like executing goblins that tried to kill us, we gave them half our gold and supplies to start a brewery. I also got yelled at for firing a fireball at a high preistess drow who we where hunting, because she was "cool". Girls are a mistake.
>>
There was a period of time where the only RPG group I knew of was DMed by a man, but His wife and a number of other women were the only players. There were no male players. I was shot down from entering the group.

I have been a part of a number of groups with both male and female players, Most have actually been mixed. The only common trends were that:

Female players were way more detached from the game, never bothered learning the rules, never thought things through. Either backing off and waiting until it was their turn to roll the dice to kill something, or lolrandumbing their way through social situations.

"Being able to figure the mechanics out" was pretty uniform distribution around the board, though. The main difference is the guys are saying "Well what if we try doing this..." the girls are saying "What's shiny" and "I attack the envoy"
>>
File: 1462157489219.jpg (144KB, 1200x919px) Image search: [Google]
1462157489219.jpg
144KB, 1200x919px
>>50907392
My all male group of three years invited a few women who now play regularly, nothing about its dynamics changed.

It's almost like women are people too.

Worth noting they wanted to play and weren't wives or girlfriends that just wanted to attend sessions.
>>
File: fry-suspicious.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
fry-suspicious.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>50910883
>It's almost like women are people too.
Lies.
>>
I've been DMing going on about 25 years now, and I've had at least one girl in the group in 90% of my games. IRL table games and online ones. I've found that groups of players of mixed genders actually made the game better. And I've not really noticed much of a difference between male and female players.

I tend to run rather Roleplay heavy games with lots of worldbuilding so that might be a factor.
>>
File: tumblr_ns0kuxEqgp1r53y4zo1_500.jpg (73KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns0kuxEqgp1r53y4zo1_500.jpg
73KB, 500x257px
>>50910854
>My group doesn't allow me to do murderhobo things
>Implying this is bad
Besides, this sounds pretty much like pic related
>>
>>50910877
Ebin opinion based on personal exploits.
>>
>>50907392
3/5 of my group are female.

We're all (more or less) functional adults so it isn't a problem.
>>
>>50910854
did you became shareholders of the brewery?, or at least a discount on the beer?
>>
>>50910883
>It's almost like women are people too
Key word here is almost.

You'll notice that your own tale ends with "having been unable to tear the group apart and reform it into a group of betas orbiting her vagina, the woman left of her own accord"
>>
>>50907392
The only issue I've had with girls at the table is when they're one of the player's GF who clearly isn't interested in the game and are only there because their boyfriend.

But that's far less common than just regular shitty players
>>
>>50910986
There are moment when I'm not sure if something is genuine opinion or just blatant trolling
This is one of those moment.
>>
Been running games for quite a while, and I've noticed >>50910931 a fair bit. A mixed group usually ends up having more rewarding/deep interpersonal rp, imo.
That said, >>50909424 has been an issue, and I've noticed that intra-woman dynamics are usually at the root of it, an overriding fear of doing the "wrong" thing and disappointing/angering others. It usually takes a bit of time and encouragement to get them comfortable and voicing their opinions, ideas.
The other big issue has been a clash of how guys will have conduct themselves, compared to girls socially. Guys will freely, ruthlessly bust each others chops, especially over the ridiculous antics in pnp games, and I have yet to see a woman that could jive with it.
I've had to pull players aside and explain to them how the jabs are simply a way of expressing camaraderie over success and failures, it is not a personal attack, and just as often put my foot down when it exceeds patience, or someone gets too riled up because of it. I recently lost a player because I laid down that this group has always conducted itself as such, and no, she will not change that because she is unable to gel with the others, and recommended she step down.
>being the iron beating heart of a game group is hard sometimes
>>
>>50911129
>This works in my specific country, within specific socio-cultural boundaries
Nice you are yet another faggot who doesn't understand shit doesn't have to be "standard" or "obvious" or even "common"
>>
>ITT: Delusional faggots and forever virgins proving why Gender Studies are a thing
>>
>>50907392
The only time I've had problems with female players was in a group where I wasn't already friends with everybody.

In my experience female players tend to be more down to earth and less likely to stir the pot, far from the expectation. This is especially true in a female-prominent group.

In fact, I've only ever encountered male shitlords acting super entitled, now that I think about it. The only actual issue that seems to correlate with lady players is not being as stringent with rulesets, which is more often a boon than a curse.
>>
>>50911153
About what?
The group chop busting?
No, that is how it is, in my group, and how it has always been. The rule is everyone is open game, none moreso than the GM, and if you laugh, you are a valid target. So people do not get in on it, and so are let alone, but she wanted to join in on the laughter and finger pointing, but couldn't take it.
So I gave her an ultimatum, because it was becoming disruptive and mediation had failed.
Unless you are talking about something else, on top of being a twat.
>>
>>50911184
This. One time, on roll20, did I run into a asshole female player who tried to take over the group by force of personality and general twatitude, even telling me, the GM, that I was doing X things "Wrong". The players voted her out.
As for rules, I've had that from both sides of the fence, and it bothers me enough that everyone gets plopped into the "fucking irritation" jar.
>>
>>50911192
>in my group
There are other groups than yours
There are other peopole than the ones you interact with

Get over it, personal experience is no argument, and that's the only "argument" you keep using
>>
>>50909371
>I have no friends who are women so I think of them as being inherently different from myself
>magical girl anime bullshit

yikes
>>
Only girl I ever played with did a one shot with us and she decided to play a merchant.

For the first hour or so, she tried morality policing us, until circumstances forced her to take on about 8 children and turn them into slave labor for her bottom line.
>>
>>50911247
Everyone in this THREAD is using personal observation, anon, I don't think you have been reading all that close.
And I clearly said:
>Guys will freely, ruthlessly bust each others chops, especially over the ridiculous antics in pnp games, and I have yet to see a woman that could jive with it
I say it because it has been a repeated thing for the... 15 continuous years my group has been going. Every girl started out offended, and either mellowed out and gave as good as they got, or got fairly angry at someone who simply saw it as part and parcel to their pasttime, and I had to mediate peaceful resolution, however it was achieved.
Anon, I think you need to chill for a minute.
>>
>>50911304
>There could be just one person arguing with me
How new to anonymous imageboards are you?
>>
>>50907392
Females are horrible and must be purged.
>>
>>50909416
I will not.
>>
>>50909831
>I think rape jokes are funny
>being a player on a 7th grade baseball team

>Shit, guys, we RAPED that wizard!
>These fucking goblins are raping us

It's just cringey. It's almost similar to saying "Adding a black guy to our game will ruin the player dynamic. It's more acceptable for me and my friends to make lynching jokes if he's not at the table. I shouldn't have to suppress myself."
>>
>>50911318
I didn't imagine 2 different people stupid enough to get offended that I told a player that wasn't getting along with the rest of the group to pack their bags, or somehow single me out in a thread entirely based on personal observations, good and ill.
>>
>>50909878
>le genders are the same memery
see i greentexted so that means im right and ur dumb lol
>>
>>50910935
murderhoboing is the only correct way to play, faggot
>>
File: 1479000836072.png (255KB, 438x277px) Image search: [Google]
1479000836072.png
255KB, 438x277px
>>50911438
>It's just cringey.
Then don't join such a group and let the "cringey" guys have their fun. Now you understand the entire point being made: likeminded people have the most fun together.
>>
>>50911015
he's right, i was at your group
>>
>>50911484
So your point is that women will ruin a game being played by cringey immature dudes who haven't evolved their humor past rape jokes? Yeah, sure, I can agree to that.
>>
Girls are fine, I just wish they'd stop treating this shit like tinder. If I wanted a date, I'd go to a bar.
>>
>>50911527
care to elaborate my good anon?
>>
>tfw when your players consist of an asian girl (boy), a black girl, a jewish girl, and an indian girl.
>tfw I can casually make Holocaust, Vietnam, curry, and slavery jokes because they all find them funny as shit.

Shit's cash yo.
>>
>>50911537
Tinder is a dating app.
>>
File: 4.png (5KB, 104x89px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
5KB, 104x89px
I only play DnD with my friends. Lucky for me, I only have 6 friends, so we have just about the perfect number for sessions if not a little extra.

We're all friends from high school days. There is a girl in our group. She gets the most involved, maybe the second most.

Have had no problems with it. Was this question meant for people who play with randoms and encountered a girl? If so, I probably don't belong in the discussion.
>>
>>50911546
not that part , i would like you to elaborate more the part of ''I just wish they'd stop treating this shit like tinder''. If i understood right you have met females that use RPG as a way to get dates?
>>
>>50910945
>Based on personal exploits
Isn't that what the OP was asking for? Anecdotal information? I don't think anyone has much else to go on.
>>
>>50911581
Yes.
>>
>>50911586
How? Could you give any examble? Describe what happened?
>>
>>50907392
>have you ever run across some alsort of incident or weird situation when there is a women playng with you?
Some of the off color comments my DM's mom makes in character. She's a pretty good player but has a tendency to inject humor into situations that really don't call for it.

How are your experience with only male tables when comparing with table with females?
Hard to say, the mixed group is with the DM's mom and it was pretty cool compared to the male only group, but that's because the male only group had a shit head DM, a shamless rules lawyer and a guy who was always playing video games in between his turns.
>>
>>50911596
Girls tried to date me and my friends, instead of focusing on the game, so we kicked them.
>>
only ever been someone's girlfriend at the table.

Usually keeping tabs on her guy.

A very few have actually played, badly.
>>
>>50909694
I think the "joining midway" is probably more important than the gender of the person joining.
>>
>>50909561
What was her magical realm?
>>
>>50911667
cuddling little boys
>>
>>50907392
Girl in game wat do thread number 30050 complete.
>>
>>50911711
I'm making 30051, stay mad fag
>>
>>50911711
I've seen some good stories come out of these threads, disasters and otherwise. I agree, stay mad faggot.
>>
File: u_mad_frog.jpg (60KB, 389x341px) Image search: [Google]
u_mad_frog.jpg
60KB, 389x341px
>>50911711
>>
>>50907392
Every DND group I've been in has had at least 1 girl in it. They're fine, possibly even a bit better at role playing on average.
>>
Never played with a girl. Don't really have much time for RPG's, and when I do play it's with my close friends.
>>
>>50911991
I should add that I have no aversion to adding them, but I come from a small town so there aren't many who would likely join, if any even play tabletop games there.
>>
>>50908351
>I'm a girl
Gibe sex.
>>
>>50911473
... when you are 13 and brain-damaged
>>
>>50911991
>>50912073
So the old, classic and trusted "we pick the best suited ones, not just first-born sons"?
>>
>>50912114
lol fag
>>
My current group I'm the only dude. It's aright, lots of tasty goodies brought to share.
>>
>>50911458
Still doesn't make you anything else than reactionary faggot who would probably burn water while trying to brew tea
>>
>>50912150
Pretty much. If there's a woman that plays D&D and would care enough to play well I'll be the first to vouch for her to our DM, but I'd be hard pressed to find anybody else who plays it and cares.
>>
>>50912258
lol fag
>>
>>50912114
Guy decide to make an evil Pc so it at least decide to go on the premice.
>He decide to execute goblins that tried to kill his party.
> Party go full " muh poor litle inocent green kids" and not jyst spare them but give them gold e supplies ( it remind me of germany and refugges for some reason)

> hunting drow priest
> cast firebball tryng to accomplish the quest
> party go" no you silly, shes cool, like us gals llollll xDDDDDD"

Yes man, murderhobo for sure
>>
>>50912292
>Implying so much the original story gets twisted
We get it, you don't like playing with chicks. Anything to add to this, Steve?
>>
>>50912292
>The only solution is to kill everyone
>That somehow doesn't make you a murderhobo
Lel kid
>>
>>50907392

Most of the problems I've had with female players/GMs were either identical or parallel to problems with male equivalents.

>so mysterious! Characters
>so randumb! XD characters
>so speshul snowflake characters

Many of the problem female PCs were the above three, but those are also new player attributes. There are a lot of girls who play because of a (boy)friend, but unlike most new male players, their bad traits are encouraged. This is generally a problem with the group and not the player herself.

Other times, you get the exact opposite. She's a total wallflower because frankly she doesn't want to be there, but she was either dragged along by the (boy)friend, or just wanted an excuse to hang out. She and likewise her character will be there, but won't really engage the game. Some of the wall flowers will act out in silly ways, which again isn't strictly a female problem.

I have had a nightmare of female GMs, but one was a shitty person, and the other was pretty new. There was a lot of favoritism and powerful NPCs with a game that had no real direction.

That being said, I've played with great female players that I enjoyed more than the male players, but then again, there was a much larger male sample size.

Tldr - it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>50912336
>>The only solution is to kill everyone
No, that's just the final solution
>>
File: 1473194666114.png (80KB, 1115x865px) Image search: [Google]
1473194666114.png
80KB, 1115x865px
>>50910716
N-NO YOUR A VIRGIN
>>
>>50912336
> goblins try to kill you
> you defeat them but arent allowed to kill them and even have to give half of your stuff for some reason

Man i think this is bullshit

> lel murdehobo
>>
>>50912381
Yeah. Not killing surrendered foes is for humanoids capable of morality. Not always-evil goblinoids.

I mean sometimes you could spare them and gain something that way. But there's nothing non-good about murdering a goblin.
>>
>>50912421
Of course lets not kill the goblkns that tried to kill us hahah lets give them our stuff too hahah its no like they are going to ambush the next group passing by.
And beside of that given the fact that the pc was an evil character the most faithfull to an evil assingnament would be killingthem
But no man your evill character can do some moraly grey action that can be evil or even a god action ( killing bandit goblins) because of muh murderhobo
>>
>>50909371
Shouldn't people like you be banned?
>>
>>50912381
Last time the story was about goblins stealing. Now they are trying to kill you. What will be in the next post? Being responsible for keeping German people weak and impoverished?
>>
>>50912321
Could you highlight the parts that i implies something ( the galls part was just to be funny) so i can rethough my analisis on anon history?
>>
>>50912601
When goblins tried to just steal somethiing and not kill you then steal something?
>>
>>50907392
Back in college my games almost always had at least one girl. Since they were good friends with myself and the rest of the group it was no big deal and everyone had fun. My group nowadays is really small and just guys. We had one guys girlfriend play one time which was okay and she actually seemed like a fun player but I think she was in it more because her boyfriend wanted her to then because she actually wanted to learn to play. Basically it comes down to that if a game is all friends it's usually pretty chill whereas having randos or people who don't really know everyone well changes the dynamic a lot and can make it harder for them to get into the game, especially if they are new to RPGs.
>>
The issue i have with girls is that their characters tend to be so overwhelmingly adorabe it's hard to keep my composure while I get diabetes.
>>
>>50907392
My personal experience with female players is that they lost interest if they were not the center of attention and often wanted special treatment.

I have only had 4 female players and all 4 acted this way and all played half something rape babies.
3 were also wiccan.

I do not think all females act like this.
>>
File: red neck gai boi.jpg (11KB, 206x309px) Image search: [Google]
red neck gai boi.jpg
11KB, 206x309px
>tfw besides 1 or 2, every girl I have encountered in traditional gaming was a total cunt or "that girl" in some way.
>>
File: uRFIdOz.png (238KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
uRFIdOz.png
238KB, 848x480px
I think at least half if not more of the people I know who play PnP RPGs are female. I meet a lot in the boardgame sections of cons as I tend to use boardgames as icebreakers for cute cosplayers, and the conversations tend to lead towards either anime or other tabletop.

I've only experienced one really bad player who constantly made obnoxious bards with names which were puns for drugs.
>>
>>50907392
I've had two girls play. Both were quiet, one was very interested in the rules and did a lot of reading on her own and was meticulous with how she did things. The other wasn't as interested, and just tried to play things how she thought her character would and generally just tried to be useful to the party. It wasn't a big deal. Only problem was one male player that didn't know how to speak when women were in the room, so he essentially pretended they didn't exist to overcome his anxiety surrounding the alien man-eater pussy sitting across from him.
>>
>>50913036
>He never played with a butch femme doing butch character
Anon... the sky is the limit
>>
>>50913379
>Has a chance to finally interact with women
>Pretends they are not even there, because it would take effort to fight his shitty fear
This is why I have no fucking remorse for sterotypical fa/tg/uys. Reminds me that great exchange
- Dude. I haven't had sex since summer.
- I haven't had sex since ever.
- Then how are you guys so cool?
>>
>>50913502
Liquid nitrogen
>>
>>50907392
My main group has been 3 girls and me (the only guy) as the GM.
Compared to my last group (all guys) the all girl group is actually more violent and lewd
>>
>>50913379

>alien man-eater pussy

Best choice in this case is playing something from Lovecraft
>>
Once there are multiple girls at the table things start to normalise. Beyond the "less stable girl attempts to sabotage the other to maintain exclusivity" scenario which I have never seen happen IRL, once noone is "the only X in the gaming group" you're in pretty much normal dynamics.

It helps that I have a group of friends several times larger than a party that I can pick and choose when playing.

I'm pretty sure most of the That Girl stories out there stem from the girl in question being the sort of the person who would be completely fine and unconcerned with having only male friends, a trait which is equally as abnormal as its opposite, and usually symptomatic of some other kind of mental health shenanigans going on besides.
>>
>>50907392
The only difference I find between male and female players is that the girls are more likely to be lewd and interested in getting knocked up by monsters.
>>
>>50913683
>I have this fetish of mine, let's pretend it's reality
Anon...
>>
>>50908812
>Though oddly enough I did encounter a girl who only played male characters.

Uh, she was probably a lesbian.
>>
>>50909831
This exact thing is the reason we stopped inviting the one mexican guy we played with, he got hugely butthurt over all our jokes, and we were sick of it. Also he was trans so he got pissed over our chick with a dick jokes during our Dungeon World session.
>>
>>50913728
Anon, don't want to break it for you, but lesbian is literally the last female to play with male character. In fact, you are more likely to get rock-hard orcess out of playing with butch lesbian (assuming she's not touchy about being butch) than her playing a guy.

Apparently you are confusing transgenders with homosexuals, you fucking dweeb.
>>
>>50913728

Nah. She was a legit artist, doing too much beefcake for that.
>>
File: 1380481860189.jpg (9KB, 161x181px) Image search: [Google]
1380481860189.jpg
9KB, 161x181px
Our group is four guys and one girl, and another girl who plays with us on and off.

Setting aside that it's the only group I've ever known, none of us give a shit. For us, it's not weird or unusual with there being a girl at the table, it's pretty much the norm. The few times we play without one, we play exactly the same way we do with one. It just doesn't register to us to act differently just because two of our friends are female.

One anecdotal note I've found interesting though is that the females of our group play mostly male PCs, even moreso than some of the guys at our table.
>>
>>50913740
>Let's lock ourselves in a basement FOREVER!
The good thing is your week genes will die.
>>
>>50913712
Running a lewd game, started with male players and mostly female PCs. All made sure to have contraceptives and tended to approach monsters like standard murderhobos. Several girls joined, made a point of avoiding contraceptive options, engaged in sexual diplomacy with minotaurs and hell hounds, ask excitedly about getting pregnant yet. One has ignored a time device that would speed her along, would rather stay pregnant for a long while, looked up actual rules for it from some ERP supplement.

So no, not just my fetish.
>>
>>50913793
Not-just-my-fetish is still a fetish, so...
>>
I played online in a group with a girl, she freaked out one session or something, also deciddd to side with the "evil"/rival npc party, outside of that she wasn't the biggest offender in that game, in fact she left because of the same reason others left, which was a powergaming edgelord.
Some time ago a girl joined a campaign i DMd for a few sessions, she was pretty cool and had fun interactions with the npcs, i only found out she was a girl months later and she started to act like an insuferable, prick and attention whore since then
Outside of tabletops I have met women who were fun to hang out with and that i could act naturally around without offending them. Not all women are bad and remember to not put up with their shit just because they have a vagina.
>>
Be me be pretty r9k but not because of looks. Just have had girls use their looks and charms to take advantage of me for grades and work purposes.

>>But god damn the social autisim here makes me seem like a chad.

Sure im emotinally stundted and will proabbly never end up dating or in a loving relationship with a women as i just have trust issues , but seriously some of this shit is retarted..
Look if you cant physically be near a women with out sperging out you are the one with the issue not the chick.

Try to at a minimum do what i do and be a nice and pleasent person who follows a strict polite 1960s manner of conducting your self. (Sans sexism.)
Say hello and shake hands. Offer assistance when appropriate. Be curtious. Try to keep swearing to a minimum and dont talk about sex unless they initiate it and let them led the conversation.
>>
>>50914014
Oh also a biggie i see people forgetting alot . Hands off no touching, unless verbally told.
>>
>>50913683
For what it's worth my piece of anecdotal evidence would suggest that female player are more likely to get male characters into the situations where they get violated by monsters. Pregnancy optional.
>>
>>50914070
How the fuck does that happen???
What game are you playing monster girl quest?
>>
>>50914014
>shaking hands
>with woman
>on casual event
Is this a cultural thing?
>>
>>50914106
Just for introduction afterwards fist bump.
>>
>>50914088
Either after a roll to seduce gone terribly wrong. Or after taking near-lethal amount of damage getting disarmed and losing grappling contests or three.
The setting was usually some generic fantasy that certainly didn't suggest taking this direction. (I can understand things getting this turn in Shadowrun, for variety of reasons)
>>
>>50914106
Pretty normal where I live - you shake hands with people you consider friends, gender be damned.
>>
>>50908454
>>50908449
I've had the same experience. I prefer roleplaying to rollplaying so playing with women is always a good time for me.
>>
>>50908946
>I keep getting my pronouns wrong
In my country that's a legit hate crime
>>
>>50914106
Over here we smooch on the cheeks, yes even with men
>>
>>50909371
>Keep icky girls out of my game!
>Now lets talk about anime waifus!
You can't make this stuff up.
>>
>>50914106
Everyone knows non-autists grab women by the hair and drag them back to the cave for struggle snuggles.

>>50913712
Impregnation is a pretty common fetish among girls.
>>
>>50913793
>>50914797

Impregnation isn't a fetish for women, it's a way of life.

Most girls fucking love to talk about pregnancy.
>>
>>50914432
Especially the men?

Let me guess - France or Belgium.
>>
>>50914123
>>50914229
Well, we only do hand shake on formal events, competitions (as a gesture of "no hard feelings") and business (as a gesture of "deal sealed"). Otherwise it's either just verbal welcome or hug.
>>
>>50914959
Well, sure. And it can easily spill over into a fetish.
>>
>>50914993
Italia.
>>
File: 1475848778121.png (429KB, 399x614px) Image search: [Google]
1475848778121.png
429KB, 399x614px
>>50909878
Dude holy shit, I deleted all of my current year shit. I never thought anyone would ever unironically appeal to the current year.

Dude what the fuck.

Seriously though, get a better goddamned argument.

Also go kill yourself for an appalling lack of intellectual rigor.
>>
>>50915277
close enough
>>
If you're all roleplaying that you're fetish-fucking females, for the men, and getting (possibly) impregnated for the women;

why bother with the P&P? Just fuck.
>>
>>50907392
Half my players are girls.
A table with only guys suck.
A table with only girls suck about as much.
A mix is the best.
>>
>>50911153
All men do chop busting faggot, whether he raped goats or not has little impact on that.
>>
>>50915030
>Hugging
You gonna fuck each other or what? That's what handshake is for, not fucking hug
>>
>>50911161
What is gender?
>>
>>50915377
>promoting lewd hand-hugs
>>
>>50915384
it's a small gnome-like creature that likes to steal
>>
>>50915377
>You gonna fuck each other or what?
We might!
>>
>>50915371
>All
See what you did again?
>>
>>50915311
Why play any RPG if you can just go out and bare-knuckle brawl with strangers?

The fantasy is easier than reality, and often heightened. Actually getting pregnant is a pain in the arse. Fantasy-getting pregnant is not.

Actually fucking leads to complicated emotions, and it can be much less enjoyable with an unattractive or sexually non-proficient partner. In the fantasy, you can have sex with the most beautiful person imaginable in the most pleasurable way imaginable--including, if you're into it, monsterboys or monstergirls.

I'm not gonna say fantasy fucking is better than actual fucking, but it's a hell of a lot easier.
>>
>>50915393
Let's make handshakes great again!
>>
File: 1481588955646.jpg (40KB, 960x711px) Image search: [Google]
1481588955646.jpg
40KB, 960x711px
>>50911509
So what do you find funny? Trevor Noah?

>>50913215
I think there is at least an attention seeking but in them. However, they seek attention in different realms. My female player doesn't seek attention at the table, but she does in other areas of life.

I can't wait for artificial wombs.

>>50913245
My experiences match this.

>>50913502
Did you ever consider the idea that they represent a marginalized portion of society that needs help.

>>50913783
>implying

>>50914413
Don't worry, we are working on it.

>>50915396
Huh, never knew that. I always assumed it didn't exist.

>>50915438
But fake pregnancy doesn't make real children.

People like you are why we are going to be ruled by sharia in 50 years.

Inb4 gb2 pol.

>get a new buzzphrase or kill yourself.
>>
>>50915603
>Inb4 gb2 pol.
>get a new buzzphrase or kill yourself
How about "stop posting your objectively wrong shit anywhere; either go out and experience the world with an open mind or else just shut up and keep to yourself forever so that your venom does not continue making the world a worse place for everyone outside your circle of spoiled brats"?

But that's not as catchy.
>>
>>50915603
>the alternatives are rape jokes or Trevor Noah
Jesus christ you are a pitiful human being
>>
File: 1480787782725.gif (272KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1480787782725.gif
272KB, 500x370px
>>50907392
I often play with women, usually in mixed rpg groups. Everyone is treated fairly and there's nothing weird about it.
>>
>>50915603
Not racist. Just gay
>>
>>50915603
/pol/ called. They want to know when you will get back
>>
File: 1481590324792m.jpg (102KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481590324792m.jpg
102KB, 791x1024px
>>50915680
>implying.
>>50915660
Not very tolerant or diverse is that goy?
>>
>>50915832
I don't believe you know what the word "imply" means.
>>
>>50915886
I wasn't setting up a binary dicotomy.
>>
>>50915603
>>50915832
And I was sure this thread can't go any lower...

Go and see if you are not by accident in the attic. Or maybe it was basement?
>>
Remember how the furry was tamed?
So must you tame the /pol/lack, for they are the same. Pay not them attention.

My wife likes playing male characters.
>>
File: rip jason oh fuck.png (127KB, 332x341px) Image search: [Google]
rip jason oh fuck.png
127KB, 332x341px
>>50909371
>mfw everyone bashes you
>mfw exactly that happened to my group and we were broken up for a year afterwards

People need to realize that sometimes male group dynamics really are meant to be all male: that not everything has to be mixed, but oh well.
>>
>>50916719
And faggots like you need to be taught women are also human beings, and not a different species.

Nice to know you are a genuine loser and not just baiting. Jesus fuck, get a grip of yourself, you fucking cunt
>>
File: eat my bird ass.jpg (46KB, 629x642px) Image search: [Google]
eat my bird ass.jpg
46KB, 629x642px
>>50916809
Fuck off you filthy retard.
I agree that they also are also human beings, but they tend to be inclined towards appreciating things in a different way and approaching things from a unique perspective that men don't tend to: if you don't think this can be used maliciously you're more dumb than I guessed. I'm not even the one who blew the group up asshole, it was the chick starting romantic/sexual inspired drama between two other players until it exploded and we decided to chill out and everything went on hiatus eternally: I can't even imagine why she did it but I know other men couldn't have done that this way. She's never been even half sorry about it either: I don't think every woman would have done that, but I don't think it's always worth the risk and if you have time designated for just you and the guys, that's a good thing. The two guys who were broken up about this were childhood friends and now they don't talk: it's honestly really sad. While she was still there we had problems with her of all types anyways.
>>
>>50917065
>taking the bait this hard

Jesus christ man, it's one shitposter that's been trying to bait nearly every single poster in this thread. You need to learn to spot bait better.
>>
>>50915104
>>50914797
Most women are biologically programmed to find the idea of pregnancy pleasurable and attractive. Saying women finding pregnancy attractive is a fetish is like saying men finding sex with women attractive is a fetish. It's a biological urge and central to reproduction and therefore outside the scope of what can be defined as a fetish.
>>
>>50917065
>He fucking went for it
Saying now "lurk more" is right or counts as unintentionally baiting?
>>
File: 1437257856332.jpg (25KB, 421x347px) Image search: [Google]
1437257856332.jpg
25KB, 421x347px
>>50907392
Actually, the majority of the IRL groups I've been in, including my first group, have been majority female. Like, I believe that the people posting on imageboards/forums are overwhelmingly male, but as far as the people willing to actually get together and engage in the social activity of actually playing a game together in person, I think both sexes are pretty well represented
>>
>>50916809
>women are also human beings
Best joke I've heard all day
>>
>>50917775
How does it feel to be half-human hybrid? After all, since your own fucking mother is not a human being, that makes you only half-human. One could argue on the less important side.
>>
File: 1460670389738.png (860KB, 809x747px) Image search: [Google]
1460670389738.png
860KB, 809x747px
>>50917800
>One could argue on the less important side.
Feminism: over 100 years of marginalizing men.
>>
>>50918138
>Being ths tier retarded
Anon, maybe this will shock you, but the ultra-patriarchal Jews have this simple rule of "Mama's Baby, Papa's Maybe"
I guess then Jews are magrinalising men for past what? 3000 years?

Seriously, how the fuck you don't know about children recognition via mother, you dumb fuck?
>>
>>50918933
>but the ultra-patriarchal Jews have this simple rule of "Mama's Baby, Papa's Maybe"
They also have this rule about stoning adulterous women to death, what is your point? That the fact that fathers are always in doubt about their whore wives whoring around somehow means they (or another man) contribute <50% of the genetic material of their children?
>>
>>50913783
nah, I've already had kids, stay mad tho
>>
>>50914441
it is the correct way to be.
>>
>>50915402
all men do it. fight me, bitch.
>>
I don't think I've had an all male group in years, there's not really any difference at all other than whores down on cock street are both male and female
>>
>>50915660
brown people are evil.
>>
>>50916610
gas the kikes race war now
>>
>>50916809
women aren't human.
>>
>>50919652
I don't have to fight you, the statement is too bold to even make it a worthwhile effort.
>>
>tfw you're super awkward around girls
>tfw this is perceived as being "creepy"
>tfw you're super lonely, but everyone just makes fun of you, because you're the last minority it's ok to harass
>tfw the only people who stick up for you are fucking disgusting /pol/acks

Why so mean, /tg/?
>>
>>50907392
We had one girl once back when I was in high school. She was pretty chill and played a changeling fighter.
That Guy managed to molest her out of the group within three sessions of joining.
We found an excuse to kick him out within the week.
>>
>>50921948
Learn how to talk to people ffs
>>
I havnt been in too many groups, but the one im in now was kinda.. creep factor for a few months until one of the guys got over the fact I was already taken.

I like the group, but one of the guys always interrupts other people RPing to put in his own interjections and it usually ends up with him 'leading' the party when we didnt ask him too, with him trying to rush people from one dungeon/encounter to the next and leave little room for RP.

It gets frustrating. The other annoying thing is we dont tend to stay on one campaign for long or finish them.

We had a Warcraft rpg not long after I joined, and I was playing a Neutral Evil Murloc priest w/ Destruction domain, with faith as the Burning Legion. It was fun as all hell, but the GM (The one who when he plays characters likes to run the show), got lazy and tired of making shit for it when we were... level 7.
>>
>>50921948
1. stop watching anime
2. stop talking about anime
>>
>>50909371
>[No idea what Suu would play to be honest]
A Great Old One Warlock.
>>
>>50909713
Kill yourself.
>>
>>50924526
Not him, but anime is not a factor. You can interact with other people and enjoy chinese cartoons.
The real point is to not obsess yourself with anime, which most of spergs are unable to do
>>
Well honestly ive never seen a woman stick with a game for more than a few sessions or show any sort of system mastery past figuring out how to roll the dice

A girl got involved in my 5E group recently and was in for a couple sessions and did alright. Not the worst at the table but she fit in. We havent been able to regularly play for a while though due to weather and the holidays though so I dunno
>>
>>50907392
Two of the three times I've had females playing in my games, they destroyed them.

One by never showing up, leading to a TPK.

One by being the girlfriend of a player when she joined. She IMMEDIATELY broke up with him, like, one session in.

The third one was just generally inexperienced and slowed things down but she knew how to have fun like an actual player, so I have no beefs with her and actually would like to play again some time.

That said, I've played with 3 girls and like 12 different guys, so there's definitely a skew in player sex in my experience
>>
Currently playing with a 16 year old girl and a late twenties, no complaints about either.

The younger one easily enjoys the game the most too
>>
>>50910768
15 years ago, I saw a grey haired grandmother playing Salamanders at a Grand Tournament. She's probably dead now.
>>
>>50907392

The only odd thing was once a Feminist DM'd a game where it was all matriarchies everywhere because man was inferior to women, and was super cringy. So I played a sexless Warforged who lived by Might makes Right who couldn't be stopped due to min-maxing and just went about telling men to kill their Queens and Lady Lords when they were pregnant or on their period and vulnerable. Cause I am that guy.
>>
>>50931317
>That GM
>That Guy
A match made in heaven
>>
>>50931317
Beautifull
>>
File: 90% of Oglaf updates.png (173KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
90% of Oglaf updates.png
173KB, 1000x670px
>>50931336
>>
>>50912567
No.
As someone who also thinks that his post was weird and strange, this is exactly where he belongs.
>>
>>50907392
My first experience GMing for a girl was cringy as fuck.
>qt 3.14 girl is in group
>she makes an ex-hooker who liked their job treasure hunter in a mad max in space game
>who is also an alien vampire
>give her the disadvantage: flighty broad, she has to make will checks to not be sexy and flirt with people
>many times she banged npcs from the disadvantage
>one time she was raped, at no point did she object to this
>at one point she walks into a Turkish bathhouse, uses presence ability
>whole bathhouse gangbang her
>this turned her on
>she became my girlfriend for 8 months after this

Shit was uncanny.

The only other experience I have is a pretty boring girl who was too afraid of rping "wrong" to actually rp.
>>
>There are people intentionally bumping this thread each time it hits 10th page
>>
>>50907392
I DM for a group that includes a bf and gf couple. The group runs just as any other would. I don't hand out unfair advantages or whatever, we all just play. In fact, the gf's character is kind of a beast to kill, so pulling punches is definitely not appropriate.

She's a little shy sometimes, but she's good at roleplaying and is just generally cool to have at the table.

My group is pretty awesome.
>>
>>50909704

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ObST9M_ak&feature=youtu.be
>>
I play with my gf and her 3 sisters and brother. They are really, really hardcore, and dont fuck around as much as guys, but that isnt to say that they dont laugh and have fun. Usually more prone to making edgy/mary sue characters.
But i still prefer a female group to male.
>>
>>50911711
>thread number 30050
>still being a fag
>>
File: 1482387580154.jpg (13KB, 228x216px) Image search: [Google]
1482387580154.jpg
13KB, 228x216px
>>50912567
welcome to the autism bin
>>
>>50907392
Half my players are girls. One is my worst who is only there because of her boyfriend and their frustrating co-dependency. The other two are my best players.

I have played with lots of girls over the years, though I've never seen one GM. In my experience, they are more polarized than male players, tending to be really good or really bad, mostly based on their interest level. They are generally more interested in roleplay and story than in combat, tend to get more attached to thdir characters, and are pretty much all really into peta and cohorts. I have never met one who was particularly good with or interested in crunch.

All male groups are usually more combative, both toward the game and toward one another, and goal oriented, and usually default to the most socially aggressive guy being in charge and the others following.

When i ran an all girl group, they were less decisive and apent a lot of time debating solutions before acting, but were also much more creative and self motivated, rather than just reacting to plot hooks. They also quickly gave up adventuring to buy a tavern and run their own stable of whores while warring with local pimps and seducing rich noblemen.
>>
>>50935161
There's been a couple of decent posts here about mix ed games. Maybe we won't see a thread for a while
>>
I haven't had one woman at the table that wasn't shit. Also every woman I've gamed with won't Crack open a rulebook to save her life. Ymmv, of course.
>>
>>50909781
theres a female and a ftm dude in my mtg group and we still talk about internet porn the whole time. They love it, theyre as much as degenerate at the rest of us.
>>
>>50907392
In every group (though not always), that I have been in, there has been at least one girl at the table.

It doesn't fucking matter, honestly. Everyone at the table's already different anyway; if someone being a girl makes you feel awkward, then the problem is with you. Either be yourself, or if yourself is actually offensive then fix it.
>>
>>50911615
That's pretty fucking gay.
>>
>>50911403
Then you are a liar
>>
>>50911615
Why don't you like girls?
>>
>>50911438
to be perfectly honest with you, adding a black guy to our table only increased the lynching jokes since he was also playing a drow
>it didnt help that he is a fucking buffoon though.
>>
>>50940122
>>50940413
Yeah, how strange that a group of men getting together for a game actually wants to play a game rather than orbit some attention whore. Almost like they want to do the fucking thing they came for in the first place: play a fucking game. Almost as if they don't want their playing group to be subverted to serve a woman's frail ego.

If you want to be a useless piece of shit women utilize like objects, you can go to a bar or a club.
>>
>>50940443
Confirmed for being super gay.
>>
First girl I played with was fucking awful would use irl info her character couldn't possibly knew and threw her dice at the gm, back then us 15yr olds banned girls fom our group cause of her, we ofc wised up since then and figured out she was just a terrible player and person and it had nothing to do with being female
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.