[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat Sun Wukong (3.5)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
I Want to make a CR 10 boss fight for my Japanese settings. i tought about Sun Wukong, the monkey king but i can't find a proper build/class/whatever. Help.
>>
File: 118151518518.jpg (345KB, 695x860px)
118151518518.jpg
345KB, 695x860px
Sun Wukong is Chinese
>>
>>50901814
My fault, i apologize.
>>
>>50901814
But he can fly

Why couldn't he fly to Japan
>>
>>50902117
Why would he, everything outside of china is chaos and evil
>>
>>50902117
Because he's on a journey to the west (India)
>>
>>50901747
80th level or something like that, Sorcerer/Monk/Barbarian/Druid
>>
>>50901747
Sorcerer/Monk/Enlightned Fist

or

Monk/Urpriest/Sacred Fist

or

Monk/Psychic Warrior (with tashalatorra feat)
>>
>>50901814
He's on vacation.

Duh.
>>
>Statting Sun Wukong

See this stat sheet here?

Erase Caine's name and put down Sun Wukongs. It fits PERFECTLY.
>>
>>50901814
Journey to the West is a story that's told in a lot of Asian countries Japan included.
>>50901747
Sun Wukong is an epic level character. Each of his individual hairs can become a clone of himself, he can do backflips that clear half a continent and his staff is a major artifact that can extend beyond human sight or shrink to the size of a needle not to mention it weighs about 9 tons and he can hold it behind his ear.
>>
Which video game has the best Sun Wukong?
>>
>>50902366
Budokai Tenkachi 3
>>
File: IMG_3444.jpg (30KB, 500x375px)
IMG_3444.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>50902322
>>50902350
This. If you fight Sun Wukong you already lost. If you THINK about fighting Sun Wukong you already lost. The only way to win vs Sun Wukong is to not play the game at all (then go get the Buddah to)
>>
>>50902796
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gashadokuro This might be a little more in line with what you want OP
>>
Sun Wukong is no mere man or mortal. He is the Monkey King. So let's start.

Start with a base of any basic monkey stat block. Use savage species to make anthroporthic.

Then you give him outsider hit dice, many outsider hit dice. Artifacts for the cloud step sandals (boots of flying) and the Ryoban staff (Unbreakable magic weapon with the sizing quality and a Melee reach of "Yes"), spell like abilities including powers of disguise and a unique physical mirror image, and then you give him martial adept Manuevers.

Slap the (Eternal) subtype on him. Modify the God Blooded template from a later monster manual. And seed the secret pass phrase to activate his crown earlier in the adventure.

If they fight him, they should be prepared to lose hard and be humiliated, but pending the Monkey King's mood and the way they start the fight he might not murder them.

Hell maybe he instigated with them being the asshole trickster he is. Perhaps if they entertain him in a long fight he'll stop it and laugh, congratulate them on their fighting spirit.

But dear lord if they rub him the wrong way he will get murderous on purpose.

Cheeky Monkey.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.