[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The general plot is that the Germans hold out over the enter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: wwi-battles-and-outcomes-7-728.jpg (189KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
wwi-battles-and-outcomes-7-728.jpg
189KB, 728x546px
The general plot is that the Germans hold out over the enter of 1918. Come spring, the Allies begin their offensive, only for the strain on the French homefront to become too much. As things in France begin to break down, the Spanish Flu mutates into a far more virulent form. Instead of a 3% world fatality rate, the rate was closer to 10%. Order immediately broke down, spreading from the front throughout Europe and into Russia; eventually covering the globe. This mass death, far greater than the millions who died in the war, broke something in reality, piercing a hole in the veil between the world of the living and the dead. The bodies of the dead rise, machines of war become possessed, and civilization collapses.

My particular plan is for the players to be the crew of a Medium Mark C, abandoned on the front, encamped in a forest to wait out the worst of the flu.
>>
I'd like some help for which system I should use and some ideas for monsters, campaign ideas, etc. Right now I'm considering Twilight: 2000. HERO system has been suggested, but I'm not familiar with it.
>>
Fucking Madagascar will probably make it through. Shut down everything.
>>
File: 1473647153314.jpg (302KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473647153314.jpg
302KB, 800x640px
> you will never open fire into a squad of female "dough,boys" charging across open ground toward you, cranking your maxim machine gun fire to bark and crackle, ripping into the grimy young women's bodies and tearing through their soft young innocent flesh,some of them are still virgins who were drafted right from high school, and now they will die having never experienced some idea intercourse. As their bodies pile up your bullets begin to tear into the already fallen corpses, making their asses and thighs jiggle from the impact, the few survivors trapped under the corpses of their comrades, pinned down and left to bleed out, whimpering helplessly as carrion birds gather, pecking at their eyes and exposed thigh muscle, the dead women trapped and utterly vulnerable, their corpses consumed by the hungry vultures and digested to make energy for the birds, the bloated corpses rotting, their bellies bursting from gas buildup and shitting themselves as their bowels loosen in the soothing clutch of death.
>>
>>50897793
why do I find this arousing
>>
>>50896357
I'd run a reskinned Dark Heresy, it's relatively modern, lethal, and has rules for possessed vehicles and other demonic shit.

Wouldn't your players hope to reach the britanic isles, since it may not have been reached by the flu (from their pov)?

Also :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0KQYHJ6K_s
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.