[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1251: Friends On The Other Side Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 451
Thread images: 86

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50889488
>>
>>50895987
So how are things over at SB?
>>
File: 1481324959899.gif (219KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481324959899.gif
219KB, 400x400px
Tell me about your favorite piece of clothing.
>>
File: 1469904649877.gif (1MB, 480x204px) Image search: [Google]
1469904649877.gif
1MB, 480x204px
>>50895987
I don't appreciate your insinuating that I have Australian "friends", OP.
>>
>>50896035
It's sad to see an Australian alone in the world.
>>
Jump 230: Generic Cult Builder
>Four of Cups (Luxury): Dissatisfaction with the condition and direction of affairs.
>Age: 28
>Location: Marbella, Spain, 5500 BC
Wait, this city doesn't get founded for almost five thousand years. Crap.
>Identity: Shepherd
>Those In Need (Free, Shepherd)
It's helpful to be able to find people who are in need, especially when I am in a position to aid them.
>Impressionable Skills (900, Shepherd)
Now... this? This is an important perk. Not only do I teach people more effectively, but those I teach ALSO teach people more effectively, and so on. This far in the past, the snowball effect should be tremendous.
>Power of Teamwork (700, Shepherd)
The biggest city in this era is in Syria with a whopping population of four thousand people. Worldwide there are about five million people. Honestly I don't think I really need to create a cult worshipping anything so much as teaching people how to work together to create something of value. People are already starting on agriculture, I'll just give them some nudges in the right direction.
>Annals of History (400, Shepherd)
Ultimately, while I'll be building a city as a place for people to learn, it's not going to last the test of time. What will last are the lessons I'll be teaching people. How to survive. How to thrive. Not as families, not as tribes, but as a species.
>The Path (0)
Humanity is greater when it works together, and if this is the lesson taught, then it really will be no surprise that those who work together will believe in that.

It's a technically cult, sure, but that doesn't mean it has to be in worship to a particular god - the world is a less lonely place when there are others to work beside. A burden shared is a burden lessened, after all.

Honestly, the purpose of this cult is to put men's faith in each other rather than gods. Not to build up men to think of themselves as gods, but to believe in the greater sense of humanity overall, and its potential.
>>
>>50896052
Also I may have dropped a few STCs in likely places like the Marianas Trench, the far side of the moon, on Mars... after all, if humanity gets together, why shouldn't I help them achieve still-greater heights?

Captcha I swear to christ you need to stop fucking asking me about sushi, hamburgers are NOT FUCKING SUSHI.
>>
What are your post-Spark plans? Are you planning on finally setting up?

What would be the best jumps for those of us planning on building our own plane once our travels end?
>>
>>50896052
Could you please post a copy of that? I missed when she posted that.
>>
>>50896052
Is Generic Cult Builder finished? I thought it was still wip. If finished does someone have a copy?
>>
>>50896073
It's finished enough for me to jump it, but it is still a WIP, yes.
>>
>>50896063
Darksiders. The post-spark Builder reward makes you able to build universes.
>>
>>50896063
The Traveler jump is good for that. The Darksiders Maker capstone gives you the knowledge to create your own worlds post spark. You can also probably figure it out naturally given that planes walkers have created artificial planes.
>>
>>50896063
>What would be the best jumps for those of us planning on building our own plane once our travels end?
You can literally do that with just the Spark.

But Darksiders does have an option to help with it.
>>
>>50895844
>Namer lets you create narrative roles in the world
That's really cool. I need this!
>>
File: 1481477868376.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1481477868376.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50896066
I've got the wip version which I'll post. Think it's the most recent.
>>
>>50896141
thank you.
>>
>>50896063
I intend to establish a network of gates across various settings in order to let people travel between them. Not direct travel between them, but with various nexus worlds that are meant to facilitate travel and trade. Much like Stargate, the intention would be to make sure that they are large enough to permit people to travel through, but not in vast enough numbers to send through armies or major military hardware.

Also going to ensure that humanity gets upgrades in general everywhere that I can spread it. We're not talking catgirl retrovirus or anything - something more along the lines of a humanity mark two. Resistance to genetic and mundane disease, extended lifespan and increased overall health, et cetera. I have been giving that out for a number of jumps already, thanks to Evo, though it includes the Harry Potter magical genetic markers among other things.
>>
>>50896198
>taking it upon yourself to modify humanity
such delicious hubris
can't wait for the inevitable blowback
>>
>>50896220
So you're saying I shouldn't make humans more durable, resistant to disease and cancer and so forth? Why, exactly?
>>
>>50896198
Eh, I'm always sceptical about the Harry Potter genes giving magic to people in non-magical settings. To me it's more like an access key to alredy existing magic, rather than creating magic outright ex-nihilo. But it's never really stated either way.
>>
>>50896226
because it's not up to you
you're messing with forces beyond your ken
>>
>>50896233
Most jumpers are literally gods several times over. That argument is invalid. Please try again.
>>
File: caveman_science_fiction.jpg (611KB, 960x1299px) Image search: [Google]
caveman_science_fiction.jpg
611KB, 960x1299px
>>50896233
>>
>>50896226
Depends how you go about it, I suppose. Do you ask people what they think before turning them into transhumans?
>>
>>50896233
How old are you? Not questioning your maturity, genuinely want to know. Because messing with forces beyond our ken when it comes to health care is the reason any of us live past 25. We've got a pretty good track record on this. Hell, without genetic engineering to provide artificially-grown enzymes, I would have died when I was seven. I'm perfectly fine with playing god, so long as you keep to ethical standards in your experimentation.
>>
File: 1482461183833.gif (1MB, 224x178px) Image search: [Google]
1482461183833.gif
1MB, 224x178px
>>50896271
>is the reason any of us live past 25.
>this meme again
>>
>>50896256
having power doesn't give you the right to mess with people's very nature according to your personal whims
>>50896271
you have to be 18 to be here so I'm at least 18
>>
>>50896226
>Harry Potter magical genetic markers among other things.

This is none of those things.
>>
>>50896063
DC Occult, Traveler's Gate, and Sonichu all give pocket dimensions you can "carry" with you while jumping. It's possible a clever jumper could figure out a way to combine them as is. Also Legend of Manna has a perk that allows you to bind lands into relics and take them with you. Which is kind of a dick move out of certain circumstances, but hey it works.

Its possible you could get a decent sized plane as it is if you can merge them.

As for my plans eventually my plane will be GENOM home office, with my Yozi souls being the Board of Directors.
>>
File: Reiuji.Utsuho.full.1280089.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Reiuji.Utsuho.full.1280089.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>50896023
Probably my Cloak of Night. It's got starry skies on the inside. Sorta looks like pic related, but with less wings.

Alternatively, my witch's hat. It's pointy and comfy.

...Alternatively alternatively, my superhero "costume". Which is more of a casual look than the usual skintight stuff, but has some very nice upgrades.

>>50896063
I'll send avatars exploring further to new worlds, but mainly I'll be catching up with people I had to leave behind.

And building my own planes. Not because that's anything particulary interesting (I'd already have a few planes by that point, some of my own design), but because I want to experiment with creating new and different laws of nature/reality/magic and see what happens.
>>
>>50896284
>modern medicine am play gods
>this meme again

>>50896291
In other words, you're not. Somehow unsurprising. Watch some friends die of cancer, suffer parkinsons and other diseases, and then tell me that I am doing things according to my personal whims.

>>50896267
Yes, without question. It wouldn't be ethical to do otherwise, and there are very few settings where I have rolled out upgrades like that species-wide, though it does breed true in children. I don't plan on going and doing that until I have had quite a bit of time to make sure nothing is going to go wrong.

You'd probably not be surprised how many people are willing to take the upgrade when you tell them what it will do, though. Increased overall strength and health, decreased need for caloric intake and massive resistance to malnutrition is the least of it.

>>50896305
That is one small part of the whole. If you don't want magic, go be a muggle.
>>
>>50896284
I'm going with the estimated median lifespan for Neolithic humans, going by several studies. Ironically, studies show it was actually higher for Palelothic humans, at 33 years average lifespan. Turns out that a hunter-gatherer diet is a bit better for you than an early agricultural one, which had lead many anthropologists to wonder why we adopted agriculture in the first place.
>>
>>50896073
She dropped and ran, anon. We should have seen the signs when she dropped MCU and BC.

She's not coming back.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
File: let him rot.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
let him rot.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>
>>50896291
>you have to be 18 to be here so I'm at least 18
>doubt.meme
>>
>>50896315
>this meme again
Funnily enough, that's actually not the meme I'm referencing.
>>
File: d63.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
d63.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>50896328
>>50896332
>it's another "let's accuse everyone of being le shitposter" tactic again
>if i say it enough, maybe it'll come true
Hey, if you have proof otherwise that she's coming back and going to pick those jumps up again, feel free to prove me wrong. I want you to prove me wrong. But it's not looking good.
>>
>>50896318
Mostly because there are things more important than living a longer life, like not having to expend all your energy hunting. Without agriculture there would be no modern society.
>>
Is just me or the Fate/Jumpchain isn't on the googledrive?
>>
>>50896305
Harry Potter wizards are more durable than muggles so it does fit that part of it. Admittedly with the knowledge from the new film on that if children suppress their magic too much it creates an Obsucurus giving out potter verse magic will probably cause a few issues
>>
>>50896318
The Goa'uld forced them.
>>
>>50896359
It's just you. I can see it.
>>
>>50896318
>which had lead many anthropologists to wonder why we adopted agriculture in the first place.
Wouldn't it be that agriculture is a more predictable, stable way to get calories than hunting and gathering? I mean that and if you find a good spot to set up you can defend it against predators and competitors more easily than if you're just hangin' out on the plains.
>>
>>50896315
He's right, though. Modern medicine isn't the reason we live /past/ 25 as it is the reason we live /to/ it.
>>
>>50896328
Can someone add to the warning the time he tried to start a cross thread war on Christmas and was defeated by the power of friendship? Because I want him to remember that every time someone posts the warning.
>>
>>50896370
That is believed to be one of the major factors, yeah. A lot of anthropologists don't believe that alone would do it, though. A pretty popular theory I've seen is that there were also local ecological collapses that meant that the steady supply of food was very tempting. In times of plenty, hunter-gatherer societies could compete with agriculturalists, but in times of famine, farming won out.
>>
>>50896385
It's more the reason that the majority of us live to it. The reason lifespan was so low back then is mainly due to the very large children/infant mortality. Although it has extended the maximum amount.
>>
>>50896369
Sorry, In which folder?
I dont knowy why, but i dont find in any of them
>>
>>50896431
Everyone Elses's Jumps > Complete but need image work > A-M Jumps > Fate/ JumpChain.pdf
>>
For a Jumper centered on deals and trading, what caste/yozi combination would be best?

A Fiend Casste who favors Cecelyne, or a Malefactor Caste who favor the Ebon Dragon?

Also, would it be too cliche if I use a small and cute animal as my form when dealing with mortals?
>>
>>50896431
The A-M subfolder of the Complete But Need Images folder.
>>
>>50896359
It's just you. Though Brutus did remove MGLN for some reason.
>>
>>50896457
MGLN?
>>
>>50896471
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
>>
>>50896446
>>50896452
Oh, sorry, I had not looked at this whole folder. thank you.
>>
>>50896479
No problem
>>
>>50896457
>>50896471
>>50896475
Probably because the maker had said a bunch that she wants to update it like she did with Titanfall.
>>
>>50896451
Fiend who favors Cecelyne. Fiend Castes can sanctify oaths like Eclipses and Moonshadows can, works better for deal making than Malefactors' religion anima powers. As for appearing as a tiny cute animal, there's a homebrew Cecelyne charm called "Quixotic Benefactor Shintai" in the old version of the Book of Ten Thousand Scorpions document that is perfect for emulating Kyubey. It's even in the name: QB Shintai. Have a link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fTZKlvM9eCIpDHHmi_2Um37XaBfJvxLMGen2AWrpD2M/pub#h.amz8l6q0yji6
>>
File: want to make a contract with me.jpg (20KB, 630x358px) Image search: [Google]
want to make a contract with me.jpg
20KB, 630x358px
>>50896451
>A Fiend Casste who favors Cecelyne, or a Malefactor Caste who favor the Ebon Dragon?
Fiend who favors Cecelyne. Definitely.

You're going to a fuckton of use out of Cecelyne's charms (being a genie is great fun). But Fiends are the ones with Oath-Binding, and Malefactors just have priest-stuff.

Also, if you can get at her charms, Hegra also has some trading themes.
>a creature of interaction, of commerce, of exchange. (She is catholic in her understanding of such things, deeming both gifts and theft to be degenerate—albeit appealing—forms of trade.)

>Also, would it be too cliche if I use a small and cute animal as my form when dealing with mortals?
Not at all, Kyubey.
>>
>>50896505
>>50896496
Thank you!

>>50896505
>Not at all, Kyubey.
Wasn't there an anon who wanted to make a build centered in creating Magical Akuma Girls?
>>
>>50896457
It's not actually removed, just in the WIP folder.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>50896600
>Wasn't there an anon who wanted to make a build centered in creating Magical Akuma Girls?
I think so, yeah. Seemed like a pretty amusing idea.
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon crop'd.jpg (43KB, 272x525px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon crop'd.jpg
43KB, 272x525px
>>50896023
my jumpsuit, I invented the new form of hyper carbon myself, so yes it is in fact diamonds that wear like denim
>>
>>50896023
As part of my daily wear I have a black knee-length vest. It's got a split up the middle to the small of my back for riding and tails and a boatload of enchanted pockets. It's great for keeping tools and small supplies close by for Jumps where I Drawback my perks away and explaining away small uses of Inventory of Steve.
>>
Heavens just since you didn't seem to notice it last time can fusion from Metroid assimilate enchanted mechanical weapons as well? I want to feed my driver belt my hunting rig and there Is all lot of mojo in its Bolt throwers
>>
File: interdimensional lewd.jpg (75KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
interdimensional lewd.jpg
75KB, 500x688px
>>50896063
>What are your post-Spark plans?
The Republic of Heaven.

Along with studying the nature of reality, unreality and pretty much anything, and catching up with all these people I haven't (from my perspective) seen in millennia.
>>
>>50896787
you could also use the party perk from Hero BBS
lets you catch up with friends from old jumps
>>
>>50896359
>>50896369
>>50896446

I had a similar problem Just now, in the google drive app, for some reason, certain files only are shown on browser
>>
>>50896063
Aside from playing God for a while, probably the creation of the Council of Jumpers, made entirely by the most powerful and handsome beings in the universe: my alternate selves spread through the multiverse.

Also I would probably try and act as a 'Benefactor' for my own alternate selves in other universes.
>>
>>50896695
Hi there. So I was wondering.

Does making someone Akuma really let you give them ALL your powers, or did I misread?
>>
>>50896814
Where should I go to pick up magically enforced contracts?
>>
File: predestination-ethanhawke.jpg (100KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
predestination-ethanhawke.jpg
100KB, 900x600px
>>50896827
>you were the Benefactor all along
>>
>>50896844
Ravenloft and Ghost Rider.
>>
>>50896844
Disney Princess has an option where you can make those, based on Ursula from The Little Mermaid (I think).

Harry Potter has the Unbreakable Vow that you can use so long as you can magic.
>>
>>50896787
>The Republic of Heaven.
What does that MEAN though?
>>50896827
Reed is so fucking smug... Next time I'm in the Marvel universe I really need to steal his waifu.
>>
>>50896854
>>50896861
thanks guys
>>
File: Bloodborne God Ending.gif (2MB, 540x267px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne God Ending.gif
2MB, 540x267px
>>50896849
It was pretty obvious, wasn't it?

Did you truly believe that an all-power inter-dimensional being would pick you if it wasn't for self-reproduction?
>>
>>50896849
>>50896876
Oh good, I'm not the only one that noticed that.

>>50896063
Introducing God-King Jane of Barsoom, who punched Mars into habitability.
>>
>>50896866
>What does that MEAN though?
It's not really made clear in the books. It's basically a new arrangement for the Multiverse, without a central Authority (=God) overseeing anything. I just thought the name sounded cool.

I'm thinking of being a bit more literal and making basically a federation of universes with some limited interference.
>>
Is someone working on a Dark Ages Vampire jump? If so, you are awesome and I can't wait. If not, I'd like to claim it.
>>
>>50896695

This reminded me of some Infernals stuff I was wondering.

1. Is it possible to have lower essence charms that require higher essence ones? Mostly wondering if it's possible to develop charm upgrades for Spirit of the Living World, or if it would require a more complicated process.

2. Would it be plausible for a Devil Tiger to design a charm to personify their notional primordial as a sort of weird-spirit advisor thing?
>>
>>50896918
Speaking of which, none of the World of Darkness Jumps are in continuity with each other, right?
>>
>>50896948
Not without drawbacks, they aren't.
>>
>>50896876
Oh god, she picked the type of person that wouldn't quit the chain and go home no matter how many times the offer was made.
>>
File: 1482448464795.jpg (29KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
1482448464795.jpg
29KB, 320x283px
>>50896876
Waifu or waifu'er, it's all good.
>>
File: 1463686303208.jpg (180KB, 900x492px) Image search: [Google]
1463686303208.jpg
180KB, 900x492px
>>50896023
It's a sweater. A rather ugly thing too. It's dark blue with white patches sewn into it randomly, with little sewn pictures on each patch. There's a unicorn in bright pink, a gnome with green clothes and a pointy red hat, a jar of peanut butter and jelly on another one, and many more seemingly nonsense designs. I don't wear it. It's several sizes too small anyways. But I keep in hung up in my Warehouse bedroom closet. I like keeping it as a reminder. If I try real hard, sometimes it still smells like her.

During Gravity Falls Mabel knitted Jumper a special sweater on his last day. She was trying to make him feel better for having failed to deal with Bill in any kind of permanent way. It was also partly an apology as the Pines Twins wanted to come along, but decided against it at the last minute. Jumper is not immune to regrets.

>>50896063
I'm going to throw a giant party on a massive party ship at the end of time and space. All of you who aren't jerks are getting an invite along with all my favorite people from across the multiverse. Plus whoever else I think might be fun to party with. I plan to ask BartenderAnon to bring his stash of alcohols and foods from across the dimensions. Plus I really want to meet him. He seems like a really cool dude.

After that? Probably keep Jumping. I might double my Companion slots and expand my Warehouse a bit though. Once I get bored of that, I'll start making my own Jumpers. That should be neat.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>50896834
All your powers, in the same sense that Akuma get all the Yozis powers.

So, they get a boost from being an Akuma and you can rearrange their "character sheet" to sacrifice things. From those two pools of "xp", you give them some powers (Or just give them swordmanship or something, if you like? Or make them nicer?)

The rest, they'll have to learn. They basically treat all your powers as their "charmset", from which they can learn things. But stuff like superspeed to do stuff at Mach 2 or however fast, will take a few "charm purchases" and a good long training time.

But theoretically they can get everything. (Well, almost, Mortals turned into Akuma won't be able to learn Exalted Sorcery or Martial Arts above Terrestrial, and Dragon-Blooded Akuma won't be able to go above Celestial in either.)

And this is only with the perk, the charm version only lets you give them your Devil Tiger charms.

>>50896933
>1. Is it possible to have lower essence charms that require higher essence ones? Mostly wondering if it's possible to develop charm upgrades for Spirit of the Living World, or if it would require a more complicated process.
...I don't think so, no. Sorry.

That said, you could probably work around that, maybe building it out of your Devil Tiger charms or an unrelated Heretical mixture instead if that works.

Out of curiosity, what would you like to do with it?

>2. Would it be plausible for a Devil Tiger to design a charm to personify their notional primordial as a sort of weird-spirit advisor thing?
Sure. As long as you can figure out a way for that to make sense as a charm that would fit in your Devil Tiger's theme?
>>
>>50897011
Great. Thanks!~
>>
>>50896318
Hunting & Gathering declined after all the megafauna were hunted to extinction. Its why the South American Amerindians started agriculture as well.

Also more people have more kids, because they needed more farm hands. Which leads to more people living next one another. That and the diet which wasn't what evolution had made us to do all contributed to the decline in life expectancy.
>>
>>50896063
Basically going to be doing the same thing on a much larger scale,lots of assholes who need their Asses handed to them,empire building maybe have some more kids,bring greater levels of fairness and equality To the Multi-verse.
>>
Is there anything that would let you seal a being inside of a person (Jinchuriki style) and let them use all of its abilities no matter if it cooperates or not?
>>
>>50897064
Sure. Dark Binding, as long as you don't mind killing them.

God damn it, captcha, STEAK IS NOT SUSHI.
>>
>>50897064
Helsing vampires can do that, so turn someone?
>>
How hard would it be to convince Thor to let me borrow his hammer for just long enough to copy it with Cheat Mode?
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>50894944
I feel like I should chime in here, since I slept through the original conversation. The original version of Heaven's Lost Property was something of a lazy 'sure why not' jump by me just because I wanted to wreck the setting or watch people do it. I didn't really come into my own until I started looking at other jumps more closely and taking a lot of cues from older jumpmakers. If you wanted my honest opinion, I didn't really come into my own until I made Boktai and updated Lost Property.

I owe a lot of my inspiration from folks like Dirge, Worm, and various other jumpmakers who used the expanded 1/1/2/2/4/4/6(/6) formats, and anyone who put effort into fluffing their perks out like Digger did and still does, or just made a good representation of the setting that was fun to play with, like Cats and stupid_dog. Yes this includes Red. That CP tax format didn't come from thin air, after all. I'm going to happily tune out any shitposting in that general direction, so please don't waste your time.

Whether a jump is short or long, anyone who made a sincere effort of love and care, or at least consideration to a setting is where I found inspiration to take a longer shot at jumpmaking. They deserve full credit for making this place fun and interesting in their own ways and making me sincerely enjoy sticking around. Yall are fantastic and I hope to follow this rail to wherever it ends up.
>>
>>50897076
>>50897077
Wait, Dark Binding lets you put the souls you capture in other people to give them the souls power?
>>
>>50897079
Impossible unless you're worthy and one of Thor's best friends.
>>
>>50897064
I think the Ghost Rider jump may have had something like that as a drop-in perk, but I'm not sure.
>>
Does full completion of EVO: The Quest for Eden unlock the Gates of Eden reward only for you, or for your companions as well?
>>
>>50897092
Use Any Magic Item.

Okay so my best bet is using time stop while he's asleep?
>>
>>50896353
>I want you to prove me wrong.

Why the fuck do you want to be proven wrong. We're better off this way.
>>
>>50897098
All companions go to hell, I'm pretty sure Don Bluth made a movie about it.
>>
File: imperius_sex.jpg (234KB, 684x462px) Image search: [Google]
imperius_sex.jpg
234KB, 684x462px
>>50896866
Good choice, just make sure it's not a version that has done it with Aqua Typhoid there, I'm not sure even a Jumper can handle that space herpys.
>>
>>50897090
>Wait, Dark Binding lets you put the souls you capture in other people to give them the souls power?

not really, but you can basically unleash the soul in question and they can kill it and absorb it, I think. failing that go to generic dungeon,then civilization and put them at the bottom of your dungeon once it's at a level they are at their full power after you turn the person in question so they can absorb it.
>>50897086
hey, if I'm being Annoying and you're Ignoring me. I'm sorry but I won't know to stop Unless you tell me. So does fusion from Metroid work on enchanted mechanical weapons?
>>
File: Badoom.gif (720KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Badoom.gif
720KB, 500x281px
>>50896844
>Deal Maker (Disney Princess)
>D&D Magic
> Infernal Fiend Castle (Exalted: Infernals) or a Solar's Dawn Castle when it comes out
>A Golden Opportunity (Once Upon a Time)
>Fate Sphere contracts (Mage: The Awakening)
>Craft your own Self-Geis variation (TYPE-MOON)
>Unbreakable Vows (Harry Potter)
>Crossroads (Supernatural)
>Pledges (Changeling)
>The Name of Life (Chihiro)
>Deal with the Devil+Spirited (Ghost Rider)

Bonus:
>Faustian Flip (DC Occult)
>Deal Breaker (Ghost Rider)

This is all that I have.
>>
>>50897129
More options than I was expecting, thank you
>>
>>50897079
Ask him very, very politely. He might actually let you try to lift it out of amusement.

And then use False Balance from Age of Wonders, which will let you explicitly bypass any sort of alignment-based restrictions on artifacts, in order to lift it.

Because everyone keeps forgetting that Use Any Magic Item has a DC roll and you might randomly fail.
>>
>>50897079
Well, I'd say that grabbing it (and not /lifting/ it) would make it possible to copy it, but then you'd just have another unliftable hammer (unless you could already lift it but that's another problem to what you were asking).

...Actually, semi-related question: What would happens if a worthy person (like Thor) /and/ an unworthy person both tried to lift the hammer at the same time?
>>
>>50897129
> Infernal Fiend Castle (Exalted: Infernals) or a Solar's Dawn Castle when it comes out
>not Eclipse Caste

...Now I want a castle glowing with sunlight in Solars jump.
>>
>>50897117
I'd appreciate a serious answer.
>>
>>50897156
The Overlord one does? Not D&D.
>>
>>50897129
Mastering Force magic from Fall from Heaven should work too. It's all about enforcing contracts, sacred grounds, anti-magic protections, etc...
>>
>>50897086

But did you have to originlock the Prototype in HLP? I would have been perfectly willing to pay full price if I was just able to
>>
>>50897053
Can I use Cheat Mode to copy the Lanterns and Rings of myself and my companions so we all have one of each?

What happens if you use all the colors at one time?
>>
>>50897086

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>50897156
You're thinking of Use Magic Device.

Use Any Magic Item is an Innate Talent from the Overlord jump that allows you to use any magical item regardless of restrictions.
>>
File: 1465844662164.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465844662164.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>50897198
It's an old jump in severe need of a rework, sue me. I can happily remove the originlock somewhere down the vine - it was something of an impulse fluff decision at the time.
>>50897126
Good question! The answer is 'fucked if I know'. It's explicitly based off of Chozo tech, and the Chozo were a pretty spiritual race, though I don't know if they actually used anything 'supernatural' tech.

I'm going to say 'probably not on its own'. You may want to combo it with some perks that make the integration easier, or count as pure tech. If you have some ways to make the transition easier, then sure. You may want to adapt your suit to use whatever magical energies are needed to power it, though.
>>50897227
Yes. Yes indeed.
>>
>>50897239
Ah. Handy. Pity that I hadn't the points to grab that, but well, I've already got an alternative as aforementioned.
>>
>>50897170
Oh, you're right.

Also, I should add the Moonshadows for when Abyssals is done.

And I forgot to add the Ravenloft perk. But I don't really want to go to that place. I have a thing against jumps with fail-conditions other than surviving, specially when they involve GM-tier powers.

And >>50897129 can get pretty ridiculous if you have something like The Landlord's Game (although I don't know if a perk like that exits or you can get it to function outside the game) .
>>
>>50897246
are there such perks? And it's not supernatural technology so much as enchanted regular technology, the guns in question were enhanced with the infinite ammo methods of devil may cry
>>
>>50897218
>>50897053
Oh and also do companions get one discount in the item section?
>>
>>50897218
cheat mode explicitly copies anything that does not explicitly say it cannot be copied,it's going to take all your uses A bit over a year, I suggest you just build your own using the shard and the Alpha lantern blueprints since that way you have not only a main power battery, but instructions on how to make the lanterns themselves.
>>
>>50897259
It's also one of the Void familiar powers in ZNT/FOZ.
>>
>>50897291
If it's just an item enhanced by another perk, then it's fine. That's a really weird line between 'actual magical tech' and 'I am using my omnipotent benefactor to subvert needing to reload because fuck reloading'.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't have any jurisdiction over out-of-jump perks. Assume that if a perk or item doesn't say 'no you can't', you can combo it with whatever you get elsewhere.
>>
>>50897368
>being a slave to anyone in that universe
How about no?
>>
>>50897375
that's part of the problem, the perk in question was knowledge on how to mystically improve Mechanical weapons with demonic crafting methods, so I guess this is going to be a no since they are basically enchanted regular guns Which are part of a suit of power armor rather than magically empowered guns...

seriously, are you putting The "combine one or more transformation devices perk in KRNH3 because This is it just me trying not to rely on that....
>>
>>50897491
Yes.

A part of me wonders that if we ever make a complete jump for every bit of KR canon and import every single belt, it will just change into the Decade driver or something.
>>
>>50897508
to which part?
>A part of me wonders that if we ever make a complete jump for every bit of KR canon and import every single belt, it will just change into the Decade driver or something.

I can actually see this happening,after a fashion. I haven't finished watching decade since it keeps pushing even my Tolerance for Tokusatsu nonsense though, decade is messed up.
>>
>>50897541
The part about the belts. There will be imports/combinations.

Yeah Decade is...weird. I can see why we repeatedly imply he's behind some of the nastier drawbacks.
>>
>>50896063
I'll reconnect with all of the countries I've conquered and merge them into one super empire. I'll then sort every setting based on how much they would benefit from my rule vs. how difficult they'd be to conquer. I'll then set to work slowly rebuilding everything in my image, spreading my empire to the far corners of every universe. Technology and magical levels will be raised, obscenely decadent standards of living will be introduced, justice will be established, and culture will be carefully recalibrated to remove evil and prevent crime. The dead will all be raised and evil spirits will be remade until they can interact with the rest of society peacefully. And when all despair, loss, and discontent is banished, and peace and justice reign as all my cosmic competitors are forced to kneel and acknowledge my primacy, all of the omniverse will sing my praises forever and ever as their beloved god emperor.
>>
>>50897011

>Out of curiosity, what would you like to do with it?

I'm not completely sure yet. It's mostly that as is you can't really use it for much without upgrading it. You literally can't even physically visit the world created by Spirit of the Living World with just the base effect.

>Sure. As long as you can figure out a way for that to make sense as a charm that would fit in your Devil Tiger's theme?

Haven't quite figured that out yet either. I mostly just had the thought of a Devil Tiger personifying their technically non-existent primordial interesting. Then I got curious if it could be done.

>Akuma stuff

This reminded me of something else I was wondering.

How exactly does the loss of free will for Akumas work? Basically do they completely lose the ability to think and feel (and stuff like that) becoming mindless automatons, or is it just that their given orders they can't resist but otherwise retain their minds, or is it something else?
>>
>>50897564
fair enough , I keep forgetting I have a Alchemiter now I guess that would work? But on the other hand, I'm pretty sure using it For that would be murder, Since my belt is intelligent....
>>
File: 1454300605932.png (23KB, 496x543px) Image search: [Google]
1454300605932.png
23KB, 496x543px
>>50897579
>All the omniverse

Great, another omnidictator.

Hope you light fighting your evil alternates.
>>
>>50897690
I do! The best part is when all my defeat means friendship perks kick in, they start begging for my forgiveness and love, and I, in my infinite mercy, give it to them.
>>
File: 06a.png (356KB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
06a.png
356KB, 680x381px
>>50897721
>You get defeated by an evil version of yourself and you end up being their minion
Or they claim your soul.
>>
besides the supcom paragon what other sources of infinity energy are there in the drive?
>>
>>50895987
Question about the Practical Guide to Evil - Naming supplement.

What's the difference between your Role and your Aspects?
>>
>>50897756
>Something beating a 700 jump post-spark jumper with several omnipotent wishes.
>>
>>50897765
Orgel of Origins from Ar Tonelico Jump,that The Magic skull in Justice league dark,I forget it's name
>>
File: The Three Musket- i mean- Akuma.png (257KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Three Musket- i mean- Akuma.png
257KB, 633x360px
>>50897587
>spoiler
Fair enough. Charms to enter it physically probably don't need it as a prerequisite. Perhaps something to move to different realms of existence, which allows you to enter if you also have Spirit of the Living World?

...There's also Manses. Just building an Otherworld Gate should work fine.

>Then I got curious if it could be done.
Fair enough.

>How exactly does the loss of free will for Akumas work? Basically do they completely lose the ability to think and feel (and stuff like that) becoming mindless automatons, or is it just that their given orders they can't resist but otherwise retain their minds, or is it something else?
Well. They can think and feel. But they are unable to defy their Urges, and must press on relentlessly until their orders change.

They don't have the free will to stop or reasses the situation. But depending on the Urge, they may have some lenience in how they do stuff. (The Blood Queen sometimes has free time to torture the two assholes that caused her fall.)

But then you have Urges like "Obey and serve Cecelyne" and those are virtually puppets, only existing to obey.

Akuma could even be commanded to feel things, to forget things, or to belief things. And then to stop doing so, or to remember.

Mechanically...
An akuma’s Urge replaces her Motivation for all purposes, including Willpower recovery, Social Combat, and Charms that normally affect another character’s Motivation. Unlike the Green Sun Princes, an akuma has no built-in mechanism for reconfiguring an Urge that is no longer viable for some reason (i.e., an impossible Urge). An akuma who discovers that fulfilling her Urge has become impossible is in danger of madness, as she loses her sense of purpose entirely, along with the capacity to regain Willpower through her Urge.
>>
>>50897809
This is an alternate self that we're talking about. It's either your equal or an even min-maxed version of yourself.

And that's why you don't mess with true infinity. You're bound to end up facing something far stronger than yourself.
>>
>>50897767
>a Name is who you are, a Role is what you do with respect to story tropes and archetypes, and Titles are just fluff.

As far as I understand it, the Aspects are the three ways in which your Name empower you, I think?
>>
>>50897856
And don't forget the Benefactor may be able to take your powers back whenever they get bored, for all you know.
>>
>>50897856
I assume Jumpchain doesn't take place in a setting that is that infinite. If there were that many jumper grade beings out that, one of them would have already conquered, destroyed, or at least visited all the universes I went to in my chain. But all of them are completely clean from out-of-dimension interference.

And even if they do exist, waiting around for them to invade first is just asking to die. May as well be proactive.

>>50897885
That's why you need to make friends with your Benefactor. Put those charisma perks to work.
>>
>>50897885
Or destroy your entire universe after throwing a tantrum for you not playing along.

I really need to get back to work on that rebooted chain, especially with Part 3 drawing near. I feel like I need to top the [Demon on Wheels] arc, because god that was fun to write.
>>
>>50897858
wait are Names and Roles not the same thing? damn it..
I thought Aspects gave you powers?
>>
Jumpers, tell me: have you ever used the rogue jumper supplement?
>>
>>50897976
It never happened.

Fighting min/maxed evil Jumpers is not nice.
>>
>>50897936
Aspects give you powers, yeah. They'd be the specific manifestations of your Name.

Like, you have a Name, and under that Name fall three Aspects that give you stuff.

...I think your Role also gives you powers though?
>>
>>50897925
By the way, who was Demon on Wheels?

I didn't know who it was, and I can't recall if you've ever explicitly revealed it.
>>
>>50898053
so confusing ;_;
>>
>>50897765
Megas Therion (Anima).
>>
>>50897976
Might as well use the Warehouse supplements while you're at it.
>>
>>50898065
A very different take on a rogue Jumper. She actually lost all of her perks but found a way to tail someone's chain through a combination of desperation and willpower. Everything she picked up was stolen from various Jump settings, or in the case of her Stand, stabbed herself with the Arrow the Jumper forgot to pick up.

She finally died with a mirror version of her universe after a motorcycle chase and showdown.
>>
Mass resurrection. How do I do?
>>
>>50897389
Void familars aren't actually enslaved though. They have their homesickness removed and that's about it. Brimir died to his gandalfar stabbing the fuck out of him.
>>
>>50898099
Overlord seems to work for that.
>>
>>50898099
Specialize as a healer in Overlord.
>>
>>50898096
Ah, I was way off. I was thinking it was some random background character that Jumper had met and who I should have recognized.
>>
>>50898099
>be a healslut
>start gangbang
>>
>>50898121
With corpses?
>>
>>50898101
Do you lose the powers if you kill your master or just walk off?
>>
>>50897976
No.
>>
File: 1452466101139.png (259KB, 480x743px) Image search: [Google]
1452466101139.png
259KB, 480x743px
>>50898121
>Le healers are slut ep1c me me
>>
What are the best jumps for being a space pirate?
>>
>>50898109
>>50898111
Now the question is how many and how fast? Right now I would prefer a different jump because Overlord is where I want to use it, but if it's good enough I'll be changing my build.

>>50898121
Provide the method and I will revive the world with the biggest orgy you've ever seen.
>>
Where would I get anti precog perks besides Worm?
>>
>>50898140
I don't think so, but we do not see anything like that happen in canon so we can't be sure.
>>
>>50898156
Treasure Planet
>>
>>50898156
Pirates of the Caribbean.
The fact that there are no other pirates in space means you'll be the best one by default if you manage to get up there.

Or, as a serious answer, Metroid has a Space Pirate origin. It might not be the best, however, because Samus is going to want you dead.
>>
>>50898158
Overlord the one of the few noticed jumps that have mass scale Resurrection. There is probably some obscure jump that has something like that though.

Maybe you can combine the many small scale Resurrection that litter jumpchain to create one giant Resurrection once per jump.
>>
>>50898156
I'm pretty sure most space opera jumps have space pirates in them. It's like a rule.
>>
>>50898140
Probably if you kill your master, since Gandalfr dude lost his runes when he died because the familiar bond was broken.

But not if you just walk off. They can't summon a new familiar, unless you die.
>>
>>50898140
Not sure if you kill them but if you walk away then they can't do shit.
>>
>>50898151
Healer isn't slut.
Healer is trained and jaded prostitute who knows how all this ends.
>>
>>50898163
Practical Guide to Evil has VOID as an Aspect
>>
>>50897820

>Fair enough. Charms to enter it physically probably don't need it as a prerequisite. Perhaps something to move to different realms of existence, which allows you to enter if you also have Spirit of the Living World?

>...There's also Manses. Just building an Otherworld Gate should work fine.

Thanks for the suggestions.

>Well. They can think and feel. But they are unable to defy their Urges, and must press on relentlessly until their orders change.

Would something like a Dalek from Doctor Who, or a Terminator from Terminator work as a good analogy for this?

>They don't have the free will to stop or reasses the situation. But depending on the Urge, they may have some lenience in how they do stuff. (The Blood Queen sometimes has free time to torture the two assholes that caused her fall.)

Does this mean they can't decide how to follow their Urge, or just that they have to follow it in some form?

>Unlike the Green Sun Princes, an akuma has no built-in mechanism for reconfiguring an Urge that is no longer viable for some reason (i.e., an impossible Urge). An akuma who discovers that fulfilling her Urge has become impossible is in danger of madness, as she loses her sense of purpose entirely, along with the capacity to regain Willpower through her Urge.

Is it possible for an Akuma to have an Urge that's adaptable enough to be extremely unlikely to be rendered impossible, or does it have to be specific and limited enough for that to be a possibility?

Also thanks again. I kind of realized that free will is a tricky concept, and not everyone agrees on what it even means. So figured I should ask.
>>
>>50898158
The jump just says "mass resurrect the dead with no penalty to the person that died" for a Level One Hundred Divine Caster. Add Realm of Heroes, the Angel race, and Divine tier equipment for even better. You'd have to ask Brellin for precise feats.

Combine that with the exorcist class ability from Bravely Default that allows you to reset your mana to full at the end of every turn and you're only limited by how fast you can teleport between graveyards.

The only other mass resurrection I can think of would be epic DnD spells.
>>
>>50898205
>>50898206
Not that guy but am I understanding this right? Void Slaves are basically Servants but instead of being from history they're just people from modern earth summoned to a fantasy world?
>>
>>50898248
>epic DnD spells
Is there anything those can't do?
>>
>>50898252
Not really. Void Slaves are summoned familars that are people. They can be from anywhere and have no contract binding them to the master.
>>50898264
stop you from being a nerd wiazard
>>
>>50898252

Almost but not quite.Their currently living people summoned as familiars, and that get an ability from the contract (for lack of a better term). However all of the canon void familiars except the protagonists were from the fantasy world of the setting.

Not sure why there was one from modern Earth beyond 'plot'.
>>
>>50898312
The dimensions are connected. It was probably going to come up pretty big in the light novels.
>>
about to do economic investment. would you Folks recommend Implausible Strength or Unusual Size (Large) for a shark themed asset?
>>
>>50898248
If I ever see Brellin in thread I'll ask. Until then, I'll go with DnD epic spells although I doubt it'll accomplish what I want without considerable work and time.
>>
>>50898338
name:Precious

Beast
metal
Appearance: a Great white shark made entirely of gold With Large diamonds for eyes and Platinum teeth
Dislikes:,Vegetables,
Properties:Burrowing Ability:entanglement,Flourishing Stocks

Microflation:Tangible:Fires off a few of its Extremely sharp Platinum teeth

Mezzoflation:Stock Shrinkage:Attacks cause a bleed effect that Deals damage over time,Does not stack, the more money you spend the more damage over time and the longer it lasts.

Macroflation:Growth Market:Boosts size and speed In proportion to the amount of money spent.

limit:PREDATORY:You know how sharks have a lot of spare teeth that pop back in whenever They wear out? With this All of his teeth pop out at once again retaining their configuration as they chase down and Savagely Maul The opponent Independently ,Effectively doubling biting power and providing new angles for attack, the more money spent The more sets of teeth are fired
>>
>>50898333

I remember that. It's mostly the part where nobody else had a void familiar from Earth that seemed odd.

Although then again we only saw one of Brimir's familiars, and he probably had more than one. So Saito might not have been the only one from another world, and instead just the only one from this set.
>>
Kamen Rider Heisei: Kabuto

>Native 400
Seemed a pretty clear choice. I'd rather have a lot of potential than have the same powers sooner and require equipment. The stamina requirement isn't too irritating either as I have a tonne of stamina perks.

>Worm Biology
Notably gives me clock up and makes me appear as a big insect man some of the time. Will probably vaguely resemble a spider as I've ended up with a lot of spider stuff (notably from SMT and Skullduggery Pleasant).

>To Be Human
Is a pretty nice freebie that stops it becoming weird when I socialize with humans.

>Tangential Evolution 700
Makes Natives tougher and faster every time they take damage so is pretty much essential for native builds. Plus it gives access to stupid speed which on top of Arrowverse and my Sonic Retro build makes me absurdly fast.

>Speed Belt
Makes me automatically clock up when others do which I guess pretty much just serves to let me clock up without effort while in this setting.

>Sketchbook
Is an infinite sketchbook which is cool.

>Mysterious Notes 1000
Gives me some notes on giving people Worm powers which won't be instantly understandable but will let me give my allies a pretty serious upgrades.

Not a tonne to say about this build really as I largely just bought the background and it's two 600 CP options.

Not sure what I'd do in this setting either (other than trying to steal ZECT tech, possibly by joining them temporarily). Might go abroad after that, not sure how other countries are doing in this one. Feel like I'm a bit burnt out on spending jumps fighting giant bug guys.
>>
File: Isidorable.gif (36KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Isidorable.gif
36KB, 565x800px
>>50898245
>Would something like a Dalek from Doctor Who, or a Terminator from Terminator work as a good analogy for this?
I don't really know how Daleks work (my watching of Doctor Who is pretty limited), but a Terminator might work as an analogy, yes.

Moreso those in the later ones, I guess? The ones that have learned to be human, but still have an overriding objective with no way to defy that.

>Does this mean they can't decide how to follow their Urge, or just that they have to follow it in some form?
Just that they have to follow it in some form.

They can choose how to follow it and use their own methods to accomplish it, but they can't ever go against it.

>Is it possible for an Akuma to have an Urge that's adaptable enough to be extremely unlikely to be rendered impossible, or does it have to be specific and limited enough for that to be a possibility?
It seems possible to make an open/broad enough Urge to make it extremely unlikely to be rendered impossible, yes.

Not sure if you can make it really "adaptable", because the Urge itself can't change. But you can basically give any objective that you can fit in one sentence to be their overriding directive. Like, examples are:
>To end the worship of Ahlat
>To serve the Sea That Marched Against the Flame
>To taint the blood of the Terrestrial Exalted with that of the Yozis
>Live my assigned role, to the service of Cecelyne
>To provide the Ebon Dragon with ultimate and final release
>Love, honor and obey the Ebon Dragon

>Also thanks again. I kind of realized that free will is a tricky concept, and not everyone agrees on what it even means. So figured I should ask.
No problem, happy to help.
>>
>>50898505
If you can't change it then what happens if they complete the objective?
>>
>>50898523
>>50898505
Oh sorry. I'm stupid and didn't read the earlier conversation.
>>
>>50896023
my plan is to get The Ribbon Whirlwind from D&D and import it as a Kamui: - "This +3 padded armour bikini is composed of seven enchanted ribbons that whirl around their wearer’s body, constantly moving across her form at a distance of up to six inches. Though their movements always make it seem like the ribbons will reveal normally taboo areas, the enchantment of the garment ensures that, regardless of who is looking or how many people are present, the wearer will never show off any skin that she doesn’t want to, aside from her arms, legs, and face. When the wearer is viewed by large crowds, the swimsuit will simply cling tightly to her body, covering her entire torso, but usually the ribbons continue to float loosely."

Until then I will wear my costume from the Incredibles, useful and comfy.
>>
Did this get passed over because of J&D, or did I actually manage to satisfy all complaints?
>>
>>50898523
>>50898537
That's okay.

It's actually slightly different. Completing the objective is somewhat more merciful on the Akuma than it becoming impossible...

>Things are slightly easier for an akuma whose Urge is impossible because he has achieved its ultimate aims. If an akuma fulfills his Urge so successfully that it is impossible to act on it any further, then the Urge is said to be resolved.
>Rather than having an impossible Urge, the akuma now has no Urge at all, and while he can neither regain Willpower through acting on the prior Urge nor create a new Urge for himself, he will put forth no resistance when a servant of his Yozi masters arrives to perform the Investiture once again and give him a replacement Urge.
>An akuma who resolves his Urge fully replenishes his Essence pools as a result and recovers a number of Willpower points equal to his highest Virtue. This can exceed the akuma’s normal Willpower maximum and can even exceed 10.

Basically. They feel /really/ accomplished... And then just sit there and wait.

Might do something if they care about other things, or defend themselves from attack, but mainly they're just going to sit around. Since they no longer have purpose in life or ability to create a new one on their own.
>>
>>50898592
Have you removed the fetish drawbacks yet?
>>
>>50898592
I'm fine with it, sempai.

I mean, I honestly just don't give a shit either way but the arguments are repetitive and boring. If we put it on the drive then people will move on soon enough but if we don't then people are going to be posting it here and starting arguments for at least several weeks.
>>
>>50896063
turning my warehouse into a nexus, and ensuring all the dimensions it connects to are full of kindness, comfy, and lewd.
>>
>>50898644
Fuck off with that reasoning. Just talk about something else or leave rather then try to encourage this bullshit force it on the drive stuff.
>>
How long has there been a chroma squad jump?
>>
>>50898248
>Combine that with the exorcist class ability from Bravely Default that allows you to reset your mana to full at the end of every turn
How the fuck does that work?
>>
Rest In Peace, Carrie Fisher.

Ffffffuck this year.
>>
File: 1476044741472.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476044741472.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
>>50898705
It's just raining.
>>
>>50898705
We don't even have a week left. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>50898705
Eh, she was so hoppedup on drugs i'm amazed she lasted this long.
>>
>>50898705
I fully expected it, but still. Not a great way for anyone to end the year.
>>
>>50898592
Is it possible to learn how to use Ki without taking the ChampKion perk?
>>
>>50898705
Tonight I shall bang Princess Leia in the SW jump. In her honor!
>>
>>50898705
Wasn't Leia supposed to be in Parts 8 and 9? Are they just going to have to rewrite huge portions of the script now, and give her an off-screen death?
>>
>>50898699
>At the end of each turn, your HP and MP will revert to the previous turn's values.
>*Effect will not trigger when K.O.'ed, or when it would cause HP/MP to be reduced.

It increases, but never decreases, your HP and MP to their values from the previous turn as long as you're not knocked out. Only works in combat.

Who know how long a "turn" lasts in real life, but just have a companion punch you before casting your spell and wait a couple minutes.
>>
>>50898248
>Not familiar with Bravely Default
>Google it
>Exorcist gets something called Auto Undo, which when in use automatically resets your HP and MP to what it was last turn

I'm not familiar with the game mechanics, but that sounds crazy broken in-game.
>>
>>50898830
Maybe they'll digitally remaster it so that Leia dies in the Force Awakens instead of Han and then beg Harrison Ford to come back.
>>
>>50898851
Bravely Default loves its broken combos, yes. The only way you'll finish it.
>>
>>50898851
It's the only way to beat the game.
>>
>>50898841
>>50898851
>>50898874
>>50898912
Huh. I was completely unaware of all of this. Thanks anons.
>>
>>50898505

>I don't really know how Daleks work (my watching of Doctor Who is pretty limited)

Basically their genetically programed to have a murderous hatred for all other life that isn't a 'pure Dalek'. To the point where everything they do when not 'defective' is attempt to exterminate all non Dalek life, and became a threat to all of existence in the process of attempting this.

>They can choose how to follow it and use their own methods to accomplish it, but they can't ever go against it.

So sort of like how the Ebon Dragon can't not be a jerk trying to escape?

>Not sure if you can make it really "adaptable", because the Urge itself can't change. But you can basically give any objective that you can fit in one sentence to be their overriding directive.

Adaptable might have been the wrong word. I was thinking less a changeable one, and more
one that is well 'extremely unlikely to be rendered impossible'. At least without stuff like death or an apocalypse.

For example something like 'Ensure the worship of the Yozi' or 'Teach that the rebel gods are not to be trusted'.

As far as I can tell there's absolutely no situation that could render those two examples invalid. They don't even require the continued existence of the yozi or the gods, or even Creation. There's probably other possibilities.

Also your Isidoros pic has me wondering something. The Lunar Akuma option gives them the perks of the Yozi.

So what happens if you or a companion gets a Lunar Akuma, and they pick Isidoros as the Yozi, or for an even weird example Oramus?

Both of those seem rather incompatible with the normal impossible to defy Urge idea. Well unless the Urge is something weird like "Do whatever the hell you want."
>>
File: 1361442702108.jpg (26KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1361442702108.jpg
26KB, 225x225px
>Okami fluff is good.
I'll admit that I was actually just trying to take inspiration from the DMC jump because they were both made by Kamiya and I liked the informal tone, but I didn't do a very good job because I didn't have the same passion Uncle Dante did. That's why all the perk names are silly. I kind of defaulted into long descriptions of how the powers work or talk of who/what the perk is based on with a few sarcastic remarks here or there.

>>50896918
It's one of the things I plan to do.
>>
>>50898984
And I forgot to quote the anon who said it. >>50894037
>>
>>50898592
I don't have a problem with it.
>>
>>50898809
Yeah. Just spend a few weeks alternating between martial arts practice and meditating or something.
>>
>>50898156
tenchi muyo
>>
>>50898611
I can't help but feel like this is a stupid question, but if you take one of the drawbacks that make you something other than a GSP, do you still get your normal Exaltation at jump end?

If you do, how does having a non-Reclamation Yozi's Charmset available via A Bargain Made In Hell work with companion Infernals?
>>
How dangerous is the scattered shadows scenario in the Anima jump?
>>
>>50898705
It's not fair. It's just not fair.
>>
>>50898705
Rest In Peace, Princess Leia. I really, really, fucking hate this year. It just won't stop until it's taken as many lives as it can.
>>
>>50899517
4 more days, take your bets on who's next.
>>
>>50899629
My bet's on Ian McKellan.
>>
>>50898982
>Basically their genetically programed to...
Ah, yes. That works as an analogy then.

>So sort of like how the Ebon Dragon can't not be a jerk trying to escape?
Very much like that. Though unlike him, they could be able to consider other things, but be unable to act on it.

>For example something like 'Ensure the worship of the Yozi' or 'Teach that the rebel gods are not to be trusted'.
Fair enough, Urges like those would be perfectly fine.

>Both of those seem rather incompatible with the normal impossible to defy Urge idea. Well unless the Urge is something weird like "Do whatever the hell you want."
It would seem so, but Isidoros does make Akuma. Self-contradiction is not particulary strange for Yozi.

Though an Oramus Akuma would still be very strange, yes. Mostly because Oramus is strange.

>>50899184
>I can't help but feel like this is a stupid question
Usually it'd be in the Notes, but I haven't added those yet, so not particulary...

>do you still get your normal Exaltation at jump end?
Yes. Unless for some reason you don't want it.

>If you do, how does having a non-Reclamation Yozi's Charmset available via A Bargain Made In Hell work with companion Infernals?
Their charmset would be automatically opened up for them too.

(And also for the other Infernals if you take a continuity drawback in a further Exalted jump. Do not expect that Yozi to be happy about it.)
>>
>>50899687
Quick question, in the Infernals jump is Oramus' Mu perk shapeshifting or projecting an illusion?
>>
>>50898200
How many space opera jumps do we have, anyway?
>>
>>50898841
>>50898874
>>50898912
So since game classes aren't offered in the jump, I'm assuming you rule you can learn them in jump? I didn't see anything about classes in the notes.
>>
>95)Highschool of the Dead
>Them

>Health Plan
>Brains...
>Three Steps Ahead
>Hands On Approach
>The Gunshow

>Democracy Under the Companions(Them, Health Plan)
>Aradia, Kanaya, Porrim, Terezi, Vriska, Aranea, Feferi, Meenah

>Damned Sexy
>Airborne
>Biohazard
>EMP

Hello. Please stop screaming. Yes, I'm a zombie, but I'm not going to hurt you. I'm only chose to incarnate as one of Them because then the drawbacks I selected for this life would help humanity.

Okay, that might bear a little explanation. Have you ever heard the Hindu myth of how Brahma offered Ravanna the choice of 100 incarnations as Rama's friend or 3 as his enemy before achieving enlightenment? It works kind of like that, but...

Ma'am, please, shooting me is clearly not working. You're just wasting ammo. Here... that's better. Just relax. My Zerg are already starting to corralle the zombies into mass execution groups so that I can quickly resurrect them all. But I need some humans around to help restore order, since everyone goes crazy like you did when they realize I'm a zombie.

You're real easy on the eyes by the way. Take my number, in case you want to forget about this whole thing for a while with me and one of my wives.
>>
>>50899817
They're in the items section. You buy something called an asterisk and then you equip it to turn into that job.
>>
>>50899687

Thanks. Also I just got curious about something.

Hypothetically what would happen if an Akuma learned (Yozi) Cosmic Principle? Like would the Yozi basically have an obedient Akuma primordial clone, or would the Cosmic Principle thing basically overwrite the Akuma thing.
>>
>>50899817
Every single class in the game is used by equipping an Asterisk for that particular class.

It's a magpie's paradise. But no, the classes are in fact offered.
>>
>>50899817
They are. You get jobs from asterisks. You can pick up a bunch in the item section and if you know where to look you can pick them up on your own. They work kind of like how ff5 jobs work in that once you practice the job enough you can use its abilities when the job isnt active.
>>
>>50899817
See >>50899856
>>50899865
>>50899877
>>
>>50896876

In the bloodborne jump, can I take the doll as a companion? It's not mentioned specifically, even though you can buy the doll (or another doll) and the insight perk reveals the doll is alive, or at least has a consciousness, which should qualify her for companionship.
>>
>>50899909
Import the Doll itself into Undertale as a Ghost possessed object.
>>
File: vxusH0h.jpg (166KB, 846x571px) Image search: [Google]
vxusH0h.jpg
166KB, 846x571px
>>50899687
So what happens if you take the Morass (Metagaos' Manse) and try to install a geneforge into it? Or put in stuff for biotech or ways to grow cybernetics like flesh?
>>
File: mrslud.jpg (64KB, 743x521px) Image search: [Google]
mrslud.jpg
64KB, 743x521px
What do people usually say about you jumpers?
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>50899764
Somewhere in between, but mostly an illusion.

It's real to all senses, and you could become bigger or smaller with it. But turning yourself into something made of metal would not make you heavier or tougher, for example.

>>50899858
Hm. I'm not sure if Akuma can learn it... I'd /guess/ not, considering this.
>This Charm may not be learned through the Eclipse anima power or equivalent effects, save for Primordial Principle Emulation.

But if they could learn it, Cosmic Principle would likely give them an obedient Akuma-Yozi clone?

It doesn't look like they would gain a motivation or lose their Urge with these charms, unless Glory Incarnate does weird stuff with an Akuma's mind.

>>50900010
>try to install a geneforge into it?
You might screw up the geomancy if the Geneforge needs to be incorporated into the building, but otherwise it'd be fine?

>Or put in stuff for biotech or ways to grow cybernetics like flesh?
It can do biotech easily, though growing cybernetics like flesh is probably harder... But the plants of hell are made of metals, minerals, and stranger things. So it should be possible to work with it.
>>
>>50900066
"How the fuck did he build a giant space station in two weeks?!"
>>
File: doll waifu.jpg (63KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
doll waifu.jpg
63KB, 564x564px
>>50899909
You could always Blue Feather her.
>>
>>50899909
No. The Doll can't be taken in any way. Not through companion purchase, not through Blue Feathers, not through pods. Your disgusting creepywaifu has to stay in her awful nightmare universe where she belongs.
>>
File: aeLptFG.jpg (37KB, 529x487px) Image search: [Google]
aeLptFG.jpg
37KB, 529x487px
>>50900095
>You might screw up the geomancy if the Geneforge needs to be incorporated into the building, but otherwise it'd be fine?
Right, so be extra careful.

One last question, what if we used SMT-style demon summoning inside of it, or had ways to give it demonic bodies or energies like Fel magic from WoW. Would it mutate the Manse/fuck up everything forever if Fel or other demonic energies started to get poured into it, or no? Also, are the materials inside replenishable/the vegetation able to be cultivated and planted elsewhere?
>>
>>50900184
Pumping new and exotic energies into a Manse tends to be bad for it. Not necessarily catastrophic, it can adapt (especially a living Manse like the Morass), but it can disturb the geomancy like altering the physical structure does.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50896063
Ungrimdark 40k has been my post-spark project since the first 40k jump was announced.

After that? Fuck, I dunno. Continue having adventures, and helping people. While setting up my own little "Utopia" Plane.

>>50898705
The year had to claim one more soul for the ritual to be complete.

>>50899629
I hear /pol/ was simultaneously trying to involve Meme Magic to kill the Queen of England to end the year, and to keep her alive until her sons are dead.

>>50899909
Pods work

>>50900066
"Why does he keep kicking me in the face?"
>>
File: Shhh.jpg (20KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
Shhh.jpg
20KB, 500x406px
>>50900066

"Oh yeah, I think I remember that guy."
>>
>>50900265
>thinking the queen is mortal
top kek /pol/
>>
File: Jumpers 4.png (190KB, 930x684px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 4.png
190KB, 930x684px
>>50900095
>You might screw up the geomancy if the Geneforge needs to be incorporated into the building
You know if you used Craft:Genesis as a basis you could probably create a Geomantic set-up that makes the Geneforge, and other Shaping equipment, more effective.
>>
>>50900066
In Mundane Jumps:
>"Probably the best (Profession I'm working in) around right now. The symbolism gets a bit weird though."
In Non-Mundane Jumps:
>"I heard that serial killer struck again. It turns out that (Victim) was (Either secretly or not some variety of horrible person)."
>>
>>50899877
>>50899865
>>50899856
Awesome, thanks again.
>>
>>50900325
You're welcome!~

Now, imagine putting those through the Item World...
>>
File: Photo Jun 23, 3 32 31 AM.jpg (53KB, 519x640px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jun 23, 3 32 31 AM.jpg
53KB, 519x640px
I'm dropping the Lyrical Nanoha jump and it's update. Somebody else can update it or just replace it. I guess that means Up For Adoption?

Sorry.
>>
>>50900380
Wait what.
>>
File: ligier.jpg (202KB, 535x700px) Image search: [Google]
ligier.jpg
202KB, 535x700px
>>50900184
>One last question, what if we used SMT-style demon summoning inside of it, or had ways to give it demonic bodies or energies like Fel magic from WoW.
Not sure, fanwank something?

>Would it mutate the Manse/fuck up everything forever if Fel or other demonic energies started to get poured into it, or no?
Incorporating other energies into it would screw with the geomancy.

It can stabilize itself to not explode from that, and even renerate the damage... But if you mutate it /too/ much too quickly, it might not be able to keep those two powers active.

>Also, are the materials inside replenishable/the vegetation able to be cultivated and planted elsewhere?
The gathered Exotic Ingredients are not. But it can create biological artifact to substitute for many of those things. And everything else replenishes.

You can cultivate the vegetation and plant it somewhere else... but the parts of the Manse wouldn't work without the specific pattern or the demesne it is build upon.

So the vegetative machinery and vine-based automatic doors would likely die outside, as parts of the Manse.

>>50900304
Most probably, yes? Craft: Genesis is best Craft.
>>
>>50900380
Sorry to hear. Is this really you?

If so, I volunteer. Still sad tho.
>>
>>50900167
Dolls need love too. If you don't love them, you get a Bannette.
>>
>>50900393
Craft: Genesis is pretty god damn awesome. Combining it with Geneforge Shaping just seems like the next logical step.
>>
>>50900380
Please reconsider? Just take a break for a week or something.
>>
>>50900399
If you need, I can upload the raw file for the old wip, or link my drive or something when I get home.
>>
>>50900414
The jump was released over a year and a half ago. I'm not going to keep making mechanical promises to update a jump when it's never going to happen.
>>
>>50900380
Between this, and the Worm and S&S updates never happening... Well fuck.
>>
>>50900393
>those answers
Yeah, I'm not getting it then. A bit too delicate for what I'm looking for, but even then it was a tempting proposition. Sorry.
>>
File: Jack is a Hero?.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jack is a Hero?.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>50900066
>"He did it because he was bored and had nothing else to do."
>>
>>50900419
Alright, I'll wait for that just for posterity. I'd genuinely feel bad if I went headfirst into this without a face-to-face talk on it or confirmation, anyways.

You helped get me into Symphogear and I loved a lot of the stuff you made. I'm sincerely thankful for that. Hope things go well for you, or become better soon if things are stressful. This has been a rough year.
>>
File: I'm Angry.jpg (140KB, 900x1318px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Angry.jpg
140KB, 900x1318px
>>50900469
>Game Theory
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>50900439
Getting real tired of your shit.
>>
>>50900499
But. But it's not.
https://youtu.be/2MjWclM9EDc
>>
>>50900439
Don't forget BC and MCU part 2 never happening.
>>
>>50900524
....huh. Looks like an image that would be used for Game Theory.
>>
>>50900066
>>
>>50900499
>In one picture she is nude
>In the next one she has a dress.
>>
>>50900066
"That person sure was hot. Pretty damn loud, and obnoxious, though."
>>
>>50900580
If you're a cloud-walking deity, then you own genocide-wear.
>>
>>50900599
Or "They really are a good person...but I just can't stand how annoying and smug they are!"
>>
>>50898592
It's fine as is, you satisfied most of the major issues and the remaining complaints are mostly just a few anons reeeeing about drawbacks because they have no sense of humor.
>>
>>50900462
It's no skin of my back.

Messing with the energies that power the whole thing is just something that Manses don't take too well to.

>>50900411
Indeed.

Unrelatedly, kinda trying to think of Scenarios and stuff they should offer to compare to the Blossom of Emerald Dawn.

...Which probably means something N/A if it's an artifact or something. Considering the Blossom really should be that rating with its status as a geomantic nexus.

So far I'm considering things like another version of Ebby's Wedding Band, granting one Yozi's charms. Or potentially your Devil Tiger's. or an old Titan-class aerial citadel (without Thousand-Forged Dragons) to follow you after you fix it up or an installation of reality engines that could create a new Elemental Pole... if it had a power source or /something/.

Do those seem somewhere in the same realm/something I should even be offering at all in a Scenario? It'd be a one-scenario-per-jumper restriction...

..Also thinking of having second set (of which you can also pick one) of smaller scenarios that can reward you with stuff like your lunar mate without having to pay in the Companions section or your personal pet akuma or something like that, in return for completing a bit less harsh scenario.

Which will probably be the main pool of Scenarios if the others above don't work.
>>
>>50900066
>What the hell was that?
>>
>>50900393
hey , is intense geomagnetic fluctuations appropriate for Omen weather? I saw this music video about the aurora borealis and it really resonated with me.
>>
>>50900646
Yeah, those all sound pretty cool. The proto-Elemental Pole most of all, but they'd all be interesting.
>>
>>50900646
Hey Mardukth, if you don't mind the question, which would work best as a hive-minded entity with multiple bodies, a third/second circle or a weird first circle?
>>
>>50900646
seconding >>50900730 If only because I think I do in fact have a power source and a use for a proto-Elemental pole of Flux.
>>
>>50900646
Holy FUCK those options sound awesome.

Both the big ones, and the small ones.
>>
>>50900646
I love all those ideas, though I'm not exactly familiar with the setting. I get the Elemental Pole thing, the Ebon Dragon's Wedding Band, and the Lunar/Akuma companion options, but what's a Titan-class Aerial Cidadael? What's Thousand-Forged Dragons? What's a geomantic nexus?
>>
File: Sun Dragon.png (655KB, 952x637px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Dragon.png
655KB, 952x637px
>>50900680
It's usually not that widespread and quite obviously magic/unnatural (and I'm not sure if geomagnetism is even a thing in Creation).

How are you envisioning it'd look?

>>50900730
Cool.

>>50900752
Both can work.

Teodozjia are 1st Circles with a hivemind, and Madelrada is sort-of a 3rd Circle hivemind but not quite (her soldier-selves are part of her, but I don't think they share minds).

So... 1st if you want multiple beings with their minds tied together, 3rd if you want one mind with many bodies.

>>50900795
Oh? Flux?

>>50900837
Excellent.

I'm also open to suggestions if there are any more.
>>
>>50900646
I like the Wedding Band the most, though that might be because I don't get what creating an Elemental Pole would actually do on a practical level.

The Lunar Mate thing sounds ace, though I'm torn on the Akuma for mostly moralistic reasons. Then again, I could just give them the Urge to be themselves. Which probably won't work as well as I'd like, but c'est la vie.
>>
File: northernlights.jpg (257KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
northernlights.jpg
257KB, 500x500px
>>50900897
>It's usually not that widespread and quite obviously magic/unnatural (and I'm not sure if geomagnetism is even a thing in Creation).
>How are you envisioning it'd look?

like this, but more so. more colors, curves and moving like a the ocean on a windy day

>Oh? Flux?

One of my jumpers roles is that he is first and foremost a well-intentioned bringer of change.
>>
File: yy54F.jpg (95KB, 1280x869px) Image search: [Google]
yy54F.jpg
95KB, 1280x869px
>>50900470
Time to get my mecha waifus and sad eyes.
>>
>>50900066
>He's just this guy, you know?
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>50900883
Thanks.

>but what's a Titan-class Aerial Citadel?
A massive flying fortress. Larger than many mountains, 4 miles wide normally, 8 miles when in siege mode, and a mile tall.

It's practically indestructable, has hundreds of essence cannons as turrets, a giant fuck-off laser it can fire down (one mile wide, basically annihilates everything), an impenetrable forcefield to shut everything out, an internal Factory-Cathedral to mass produce whatever artifacts it needs, and I'm probably forgetting stuff still...

It's been build to fight armageddon-level threats, or to go off into the Wyld and rebuild a new Creation elsewhere.

To quote the book:
>Dealing with the titan...
>Check out the traits of a fully functional Titan-class citadel.
>Yeah.

Yours would need some major repairs though.

>What's Thousand-Forged Dragons?
Magitech mecha-dragon-nukes that fuck up the geomancy in large area, basically.

Aerial Citadels are supposed to have 50 launch silos of them. Which is a /little/ nuts on top of everything else.

>What's a geomantic nexus?
Manses draw power from dragonlines (leylines), which converge in the demesne they are build upon.

If you combine Manses in a network, you route the power you would usually use to power those Manses towards a Manse built as a Geomantic Nexus.

The Transcendent Blossom of Emerald Dawn is connected to thousands of Malfeas Manses to allow it to do much, much more than a normal Manse ever could.

>>50900918
Give you a big, big font/location of elemental essence? But yeah, the Wedding Band is cool.

>Which probably won't work as well as I'd like, but c'est la vie.
Probably not, but we'll see.

>>50900978
>like this, but more so. more colors, curves and moving like a the ocean on a windy day
Having that around you/them seems fine.

>One of my jumpers roles is that he is first and foremost a well-intentioned bringer of change.
Well, yes. But I'm wondering what you'd power it with/do with it?
>>
>>50900897
>So... 1st if you want multiple beings with their minds tied together, 3rd if you want one mind with many bodies.

I can work with that. Thanks!
>>
>>50901240
>Give you a big, big font/location of elemental essence?
So wait. What would having a ton of Wood essence do?
>>
>>50901240
Hmm...if the thing needs repairs, maybe have it require an extra challenge and/or more work if you want he Thousand-Forged Dragons as well? Or maybe instead of just getting the missiles, you get the schematics and you have to figure out how to actually...you know, make them?

I mean, it's fine if you just don't want to offer them period, but if possible I'd like to get my hands on the full package.
>>
>>50901240
sometimes the universal order is such That things are either incredibly stagnant or the wrong deities are in charge.I intend to use this proto-Elemental pole of Flux to cause enough of an upset in the natural order that those in These positions can no longer maintain them.
>>
>>50900897
>I'm also open to suggestions if there are any more.
Celestial Power Armor, redesigned for an Infernal
Maybe a Second Circle as a personal friend/companion?
An automatically re-supplying source of Vitriol?
>>
Hm...

/jc, what is the best RPG stat system and why? I am thinking Fallout and WoD for some reason.
>>
>>50901140

Since your here I have a few question about the Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines jump.

1. Does the Ghoul companion option let you pick a canon ghoul besides Heather, or are they just what you get if you don't get a non-canon one, or is it something else?

2. Are there any limits on who you can take if you take as a companion with 'A Group of People Who Aren't Assholes'?

3. If you take 'A Group of People Who Aren't Assholes' and pick someone that isn't a vampire can you combined them with the Ghoul option?

4. Is it possible to achieve golconda, or is that not a thing in this version of the setting? Yes I know that post-jump the benefits of that are kind of pointless, but I got curious.
>>
File: Orabilis.jpg (153KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orabilis.jpg
153KB, 582x800px
>>50901260
No problem, have fun?

>>50901272
You'd basically be recreating the Pole of Wood.

>The Elemental Pole of Wood made the East the most fertile quarter of Creation, and its Essence facilitated the creation and manipulation of new life forms.

>This close to the elemental Pole of Wood, the Haltan forest can be supernaturally lush, with large numbers of wood elementals.

>Few dwellers in Creation could survive a journey to the elemental poles, but those few have much to gain. Savants and craftsmen can gather samples of the pure element in untainted, undiluted form, to build great works of craft and sorcery. Just as the jade of the Imperial Mountain is the purest and most potent, no mortal flame can match the heat of the Pole of Fire, and no mortal herb can match the medical potency of one culled from the Pole of Wood.

>Creation’s Eastern limit is an eternal world of green thought and green shade. However far one climbs, one cannot reach the sky or the ground—nothing but trunks and branches, vines and smaller plants, going up and down forever. The very light is green, filtered down through countless leaves above.

>Animals and birds of living wood and leaves move silently through the foliage and among the trees. Giant serpents woven from vines and withies slither among the branches and between the roots, rising to swallow anything nearby.

>This is the pole of growing things and abundant life, where nothing dies except when it is eaten or assimilated into something else.

>>50901300
...That might work.

>>50901329
>Celestial Power Armor, redesigned for an Infernal
...The Belt of Infernal Battle Armor is basically that though? Could maybe try something going in another direction with a second...

>Maybe a Second Circle as a personal friend/companion?
That could work.

>An automatically re-supplying source of Vitriol?
Kind of already in the items section, but I could do something bigger? Like a lake of Vitriol to dissolve/baptize basically anything.
>>
>>50901310
Ah, fair enough. Might be able to work something.

And the powersource?
>>
>>50899909
No, surprisingly. I'm a bit confused about how this jump maker creates stuff because his jumps have been fairly different.

Dark Souls 1 and 2 jump: Kind of meh perks but a truly excellent companion section. I mean Priscilla, Solaire, and Sir Alonne? Its pretty awesome.

The Bloodborne Jump goes in complete reverse housing only a companion creation/import but in return has some ridicouslosy awesome perks and a capstone booster. Also it has no origins, just discounts and a gigantic list of scenarios that sadly only offer Eileen and Alfred as canon companions.

Now finally Dark Souls 3 which has both good perks and a good companion section along with a whooping 7 origins, each with their own perk line. But no capstone booster like Bloodborne and no big 500CP canon companion purchases like Dark Souls such as Nameless King or sister Friede

Don't get me wrong though, I love all of these and I think that NuBee is a wonderful jump maker. It just seems odd that there is such a big difference between the jumps is all.

Maybe he's waiting until the new DLC comes out before making any changes or updates.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50900646
Oof. Nice. And yes, that does all sounds fitting. Especially with regards to that Adorjan drawback, knowing how keen she is on having her own elemental pole

>>50900918
Apart from what Mardukth said, the original ones in Creation were used to stabilise/define its' dimensional boundaries in a beyond-infinite expanse of narrative chaos. So if you want to impose things like stability and cardinal directions in somewhere like the Warp enough to build somewhere entire civilisations can live in, the Pole can help you there.

>>50901240
>rebuild a new Creation

wait what

they can do that

how

>>50901350
Stat systems are all terrible abstractions of actualy learning things that no more reflect true prowess than a map reflects an actual territory.
>>
>>50898592
I still think the mandatory drawback for no points on Player Two in unnecessary and punitive because you will also have to take additional drawbacks to afford the complete gamer power.; let it give its points please.

The Gamer's Party needs [discounted Player Two] for additional purchases so someone could buy it enough to support a Gamer's Guild (which would need 5-10+ purchases)

Maybe let Guild Up combo with Gamer's Party to let you add your companions to the Party system without actually taking up a party slot?

Player Two does not have any higher level item discounts; just the 100 CP items. Maybe add discounts for the Abysss Auction accounts and Anchored Barrier so there is an item discount from each of the 4 other backgrounds.
>>
>>50901489
Universal adapter from storm Hawks+plug-and-play from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1+ paragon resource generator+ dark star generator of course.
>>
>>50901476
...so I'm going to be wanting this. You said this was going to be a possible scenario reward? So it wouldn't cost anything to actually go into the scenario?

I'm going to plant it in the Seedbed of Chaos.
>>
>>50901533
So, plant demons forever, then?
>>
>>50901533
The new generation of demons will revere you as a folk hero anon. Basically like a mix of Jesus and Paul Bunyan.

You okay with this?
>>
File: a8c.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
a8c.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
>>50901533
YOU FOOL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!
>>
>>50901527
Originally, the powerless one was the only option, and it did give cp, but to to the 1st/2nd jump clause it has, it was decided to give no cp for 'fairness'. I'll consider it.

Gamer's party has 'Gamer's' in the name, so it IS discounted to player two. Also, it's kinda bright blue...

Interesting. Noted.

Honestly, I probably shouldn't have given the basic spells to the gamer. It's a very skill based power, not an item one. Noted, but unlikely.
>>
>>50900066
"I heard they were dead."
>>
File: 1476983008848.png (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476983008848.png
276KB, 1000x1000px
>>50901533
You're crazy, a mad man! I like it!
>>
>>50901367
1) You get a ghoul companion of your description. So the first time you enter the hospital there's a dying person there you can feed blood and the nature of that person is down to what you choose when making the decision. Default is Heather but if you'd rather rescue and ghoul a cheerful car mechanic or a busty Olympic weightlifter to take as a companion that's your prerogative.

Heather a cute though.

2) No but maybe there should be and that was a bit of an oversight. Having said that the more powerful players in the WoD are not usually people you'll want to take with you.

3) No, you can take a non vampire but the options are separate.

4) Maybe, it's given a sort of mythical status in setting but there's nothing to say it's not possible. It is hard though, may be exceptionally difficult to do in 10 years and as you said it's not particularly useful given the weaknesses leaving you post jump.
>>
>>50901586
Among other things.

>>50901588
I am okay with this.

>>50901613
Something wonderful.

>>50901659
Pic related.
>>
>96) Ratchet and Clank
>Hero
>Robot (Combat Model)

>Comical Buffoon
>Public Speaker
>Heroic Destiny
>Nanotech Wizard

>Companion Import (Hero, Comical Buffoon, Heroic Destiny, The Space Age)
Aradia, Kanaya, Porrim, Terezi, Vriska, Aranea, Feferi, Meenah

>Hey Look, The Plumber's Back
>Bombastic
>"It's a hat?"
>The Eyes of the Emperor
>Not A Game Any More...

I've got a list of generic villains to defeat. May as well take out Drek first, since his plan is the first one to reach fruition. Then I can focus on the real goal of assassinating the Emperor and claiming his territory for my own. I'll create Zerg in unprecedented numbers and expand into stray worlds like Merdegraw until I can rightfully call myself emperor of the galaxy without having to touch the more peaceful planets.

And now Meenah will finally stop teasing me about how her alternate universe self conquered more territory than I have.
>>
File: original.jpg (82KB, 1064x808px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
82KB, 1064x808px
>>50901513
>spoiler
Yup. Fun!

>wait what
>they can do that
>how
Copious use of enhanced applications of Wyld-Shaping Technique to make land, Reality Engines and Proto-Shinmaic Vortexes to recreate the Poles, Miracle Shells to finagle the Shinma if necessary to go that far out...

As for artifacts and life:
>factory-cathedral-equivalent workshop with archival templates of every artifact deemed important enough to preserve in the extreme event it must abandon Creation and colonize the Wyld. The archives possessed similarly comprehensive biotemplates, though the fortresses did not have onboard genesis labs and would have to construct many such facilities with their factories before they could mass produce extinct species to self-sustaining viability.

Not sure about recreating Fate, but I'm sure they could create something with roughly the same function with enough time.

Keep in mind these things would have been manned by /at least/ a very powerful Solar captain, thousands of crew (likely all Dragon-Blooded or even Celestials/Solars). It would not be easy, but it would be /possible/ to get something lesser but recognizeable.

>>50901533
Yes, yes, and that sounds Excellent.

If that is you, I'm still sad I got it jumpable too late to see a build.
>>
Could we use the movie version of Harlock for that jump?
>>
>>50901678
>Heather a cute though.
Truth.
This is why you download any mod that lets you save her life.
>>
>>50901729
>spoiler
Huh?
>>
What Jumps besides VTMB put you in the place of the actual canon protagonist?
>>
Got inspired by rewatching Castle in the Sky shortly before Christmas and decided to come up with a jump for it.
It's my first time trying this so I'm wary about balance, but I have things typed up for 7 locations, 4 origins, 4 perks per origin (100, 200, 400, 800, about half have full descriptions) 3 items discounted for each origin though they aren't all the same prices, and 7 drawback ideas.

Was also thinking of adding a choice of how close to the movie events you start out, being 5 years before, 1 year before, and starting out right as the movie starts.
>>
>>50900066
The day the star-gods came everything changed forever
>>
>>50901750
I seem to remember someone using bird pictures like that, and a Seedbed of Chaos.

Could be wrong. Doesn't really matter.
>>
>>50901729
>that Pic.

>Women is pissed that some ghost like creatures got blood all over her nice outfit and decided that the only logical thing to do was to rip out a sword and get to stabbing.
>>
>>50901774
Rick and Morty,Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1
>>
>>50901734
You can save her life in the original, it just involves telling her to fuck off forever near the end.
>>
>>50901774
Of my jumps there's options for protagonism in the TESes, Divinity Dragon Commander, Rick and Morty and Fire Emblem Awakening.

I think dog did the same thing in Fire Emblem Fates.
>>
>>50901776
That all sounds good. Surprised there's stuff there that's 800 CP-tier tho.
>>
>>50901729
From what book are those desriptions? ist that 1e or 2e?
>>
I tried this last night but didn't quite get enough jumps. I need a couple more jumps to fill my list of jumps to roll to take. Here is the list of what I have taken. http://pastebin.com/MR60FhSt

Here is what I have so far.

1. Gundam Anno Domini
2. Santa
3. Fallen London
4. Code Lyoko
5. History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
8. Free choice.
>>
>>50901860
Fire Emblem Genology
>>
>>50901828
In VTMB, can you take one of the canon ghouls/humans as your free ghoul?

I kinda want Fat Larry as a companion. Or Mercurio, he's capable and need a job once the main plot is solved.
>>
>>50901819
Yes, but I meant mods that let you save her WITHOUT telling her to fuck off.
>>
>>50901873
Does anyone know how much time there is between genelolgy of the holy war and shadow dragon?

I want to try and set them far enough apart in my chain to be about equal as the in universe progression.
>>
File: jagged-leaf.jpg (225KB, 745x1599px) Image search: [Google]
jagged-leaf.jpg
225KB, 745x1599px
>>50901851
2e. (Which I'm most familiar with)

The stuff from the Aerial Citadel is from Return of the Scarlet Empress mostly, also a bit from Lands of Creation.

The Pole of Wood stuff is mostly from Compass: The Wyld.
>>
File: Black Ice.jpg (184KB, 1854x955px) Image search: [Google]
Black Ice.jpg
184KB, 1854x955px
Officially claiming Black Ice. It's going to be a simple little gauntlet though it'll be a bit as I'm learning to image stuff.

>>50901776
Good on ya, it's always nice to see new jump makers.
Will we be able to buy one of the Robot/Golems as a companion or item? I always loved those things.
>>
>>50901829
Like I said, I'm unsure on balance and wondering if I should bump them down to 600 or something.

If I could get google docs to not show my details I'd link it here...
>>
>>50901879
Yeah I guess other mortals are okay. I mean it's of your description so there's nothing to stop you going "I want a fat black arms dealer with an afro and sunglasses called Larry who knows he's got a weight problem but just don't give a fuck" and if you're going to do that it might as well be THE Fat Larry.

No Mercurio though as he's already someone else's ghoul. You could get a human expy though of a vaguely criminal guy who dresses like he's from the 70s, has a lot of street smarts and knows how to get things illegally.

You've got a pretty broad remit on what you can choose.
>>
>>50901925
They're pretty far apart, actually. I believe like....a thousand years if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>50901936
I love that game, Looking forward to this.
>>
>>50901936
Yes, that's an item you can pick, but it's one of the ones I'm unsure of on price (Just moved it down from 800 to 600), one of them alone took out basically an entire army base, but that might have been because it started out on the inside and nobody had a clue what was going on.
>>
File: strangely comfy.jpg (99KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
strangely comfy.jpg
99KB, 900x506px
>>50901906
Is that possible with Wesp's?

Or you can just use one mod with Companion Lite integrated and just have her accompany you in the late game.

>tfw embracing both Heather and Yukie once the Blood Hunt is declared, establishing your own vampire coven

>>50901943
Okie dokie. I mostly want Larry to provide the commentary for the chain, he's hilarious. Though there are so many voices to choose from...
>>
>>50901944

http://fireemblemwiki.org/Timeline_of_Archanea,_Valentia_and_Jugdral

Here it is~

If you have questions just ask me.
>>
>>50901829
If he's talking about the Ghibli movie, there are robots with beam weapons on par if not superior to most mecha, and the castle itself has one that can beam spam nuke level lasers. That's probably what the 800cp items are.
>>
>>50902008
By has one, I mean it has a weapon that can do that. Also it can rapidly deploy an army of those golems/robots and control them.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>50901937
PDF and post it here, maybe? I was just curious what kind of stuff happens in that movie to merit that pricing when as far as I know, it's about a couple of kids breaking into a flying castle.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50902008
Whoops, post timer made me just miss ya. Fair enough.

This makes me wonder what a Nausicaa jump would look like.
>>
>>50898592
So, here's the thing. I love the way you managed to make the Gamer background not the only viable background. But I think you went a little bit too far. They get slightly fewer perk discounts than any other background, almost no item discounts, and a 300 CP drawback they have to deal with. I think they'd be fine without that drawback and a few more items. Remember, they might get four 600 discounts, but the others get entire trees, including two 600s and an 800.

Or you could maybe give them one free 600 of their choice if you really want them to have to have a drawback.
>>
>>50901974
>embracing both Heather and Yukie once the Blood Hunt is declared, establishing your own vampire coven
It's pretty great.
Even better if you're a Malk, and the only one able to take the position of Primogen
>>
>>50901860
Tsukihime
>>
>>50902042
>>50902027
hey, sorry that this isn't exactly on topic right now, what's your opinion of all of the conduit fanworlds? should've asked a few days ago when you mentioned it but I had Christmas to deal with.
>>
File: fe_general_timeline.png (372KB, 1280x628px) Image search: [Google]
fe_general_timeline.png
372KB, 1280x628px
>>50901944
Well damn, that's a long ways.

I found this thing, but it doesn't do between each of the different settings.

>>50901978
Oh, and right as I was gonna ask for a source...

So, shadow dragon seems to be at about 602... Meanwhile, geneology seems to be at -400.

That's about 1000 years. Wow.

Wait, we don't have a shadow dragon jump. Werent you going to do that?
>>
>>50902075
What about the Voerman "sisters"?
>>
File: LaputaJumpWIP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
LaputaJumpWIP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50902027
So this is as far as I've gotten, I'm really not sure of my descriptions or balance so some feedback would be appreciated.
>>
>>50902092
>Main timeline
>Every game is one year apart
>Except for Awakening, which is 2000 years apart
Heh.
>>
Did we just get a jak and daxter jump? it's not on the drive.
>>
>>50902118
Just have to release 1999 games.
>>
>>50902112
They want to be Baron, not Primogen
>>
>>50902118
It's marth. What were you expecting?
>>
What happens if you take both Apostate and Exemplar in the Mass Effect jump? Does Exemplar cancel out the "usually at a cost" part of Apostate?
>>
>>50902114
>Repaired Laputa
>Being available for a discount at all
Even if it's 700cp, Laputa is a fucking beast of a fortress. Durable, filled with mechanical soldiers that can be rapidly deployed, and armed with a beam weapon capable of causing nuclear grade explosions. You're better off having it be at least 1000cp with no discount. It's so far beyond anything else being offered in the jump.
>>
>>50902147
Ah, right. But there's only a position of Primogen to take if you side with the Camarilla, no?
>>
>>50902192
I thought you were leaving, Red.
>>
>>50902196
Primogens exist for anarchs, but they are a more unofficial position. You're still the local head of your clan.
>>
>>50902092
I was considering doing a tellius jump but I think someone claimed tellius if I'm not mistaken? I'm also busy on the Sailor Moon jump remake right now.

I'm not going to work on a Shadow Dragon jump as I am busy with other possible jump projects after the Sailor Moon jump remake. Like possibly Oracle of Ages/Seasons or Star Crossed Myth or Dragonmarked Houses Eberron jump.
>>
>>50902206
Am I missing something here?
>>
File: nika jumper be nice or leave.png (141KB, 310x214px) Image search: [Google]
nika jumper be nice or leave.png
141KB, 310x214px
>>50902206
>>
Speaking of Malkavians, for those who chose that identity, in what way did your "gift" express itself?
>>
>>50902084
What's this about Conduit fanworlds?
>>
>>50902263
I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!
>>
>>50902084
>>50902268
Wrong thread I assume, although I do think a Conduit jump would be neat
>>
>>50902247
Red's the only one who goes out of her way to whine about how an option's "too powerful". Blindly ignoring Exalted jumps and SMT to pretend she still has ground to stand on, I imagine.
>>
>>50902247
Basically, our resident assholes accuse anyone whose suggestions could be construed as "nerfs" of being Red.
>>
>>50902114
ignore the idiots
I think 700 with a discount works fine for Laputa

the ones I personally dont like are the one with such direct numbers as "90% of the time pro
jectile weapons don't hit you" or the garanteed success trap. But otherwise a good effort for a first jump.
>>
>>50902298
But Quicksilver already did Infamous.
>>
>>50902247
The shitposter has been known to accuse Red, a jumpmaker, and others of nerfing things in their jumps. So anyone arguing for things he see's as "nerfs" will be accused of being Red. He's full of shit of course, but it doesn't matter. All he wants is attention and to ruin people's time.

He's pretty pathetic, to the point where /cyoag/ and /jc/ getting along ruined his Christmas.
>>
>>50902268
the worlds which weren't made by thrallherd, again this isn't on topic because it concerns another cyoa. right here https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Conduit
>>50902298
I don't exactly know how else to contact Garlockanon
>>50902308
wrong type of conduit
>>
>>50902308
Exactly, and after three fucking years the jump is stale enough that we need to clean out the trash.
>>
>>50902314
>Garlockanon
I thought that was ASA.
>>
>>50902323
Hah hah NO.
>>
>>50902298
Someone tried it. It was shit. Someone tried to make a jump for one of its worlds. It never happened. CYOA Jumps generally fail like that.
>>
>>50901873
Ok, I'll add it.

>>50902081
Sorry I have already been there, it's where I got Arcueid as a companions.
>>
>>50902334
used to be, evidently.
>>
>>50902323
It's the Christmas season, shitpostanon. Can't we have a little break as a gift?
>>
>>50902334
He went through character development.

>>50902359
See here >>50902313. Friendship and joy ruins his Christmas.
>>
>>50902263
it made me into a still relatively hinged form of paranoid Apophenia,Not schizophrenia. Mind you just being significantly more than properly paranoid, I invented a stake launcher And kept no less than five of them on me at all times.
>>
>>50902304
Would 'Large chance of being missed by a projectile that would have hit' be better?

That and having the backstab chance increase with how much the other group trusts you/thinks of you as their ally?
>>
>>50902359
See >>50902313

We ruined his Christmas by not engaging in a thread war. He's still boooty sore.
>>
>>50902235
I... Think I remember mentioning to you that all the marth games were within a year of each other to you?

Not sure. That must have been where I got the idea from?

Anyways, i'm tempted to do it myself, but I already have too much shit to do.
>>
>>50902370
I think those wordings are better, yes

Its been some time since I watched it, how strong was the goliath?
>>
>>50902341
Didn't see it on the list.

Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs then.
>>
>>50902359
>>50902367
>>50902372
The three words that best describe him, are as follows, and I quote.

Stink! Stank! Stunk!
>>
>>50902392
I briefly considered making Shadow Dragon but I decided against it for reasons here. I just remembered that because you reminded me. >>50902235
>>
>>50902235
I can't remember someone claiming Tellius and you should do Tellius.
>>
File: laputa_still07.jpg (204KB, 1500x954px) Image search: [Google]
laputa_still07.jpg
204KB, 1500x954px
>>50902412
A single (direct) hit from one of its cannons took out the golem that woke up in the fort, and it stood up to an attack from a bunch of them for an undetermined amount of time (long enough for it to get a distance away from Laputa before going down)
Here's an image of it docked at the fort.
>>
File: frumplequest 3.png (872KB, 774x782px) Image search: [Google]
frumplequest 3.png
872KB, 774x782px
>>50902529
I think it was in the chatroom that someone claimed it, but I can't remember who unfortunately.

Unless I'm misparsing or misremembering stuff as usual. (Which is something I do a lot.)
>>
>>50902429
Ok, I'll add it to the list.
>>
Anyone know what the status is on that Uber comic jump? I really want to beat the Nazis at their own supersoldier game.
>>
File: IMG_0797.jpg (191KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
191KB, 825x464px
>>50902084
I like most of the fanworlds. The plague one seems a little dull, and I think the pirate world and the ice ones feel like they don't fit in for some reason. And I think the aztec clock one's themes are a little incoherent for semingly being built around Nox.

But as a whole, I just appreciate the setting being expanded. Seems like most of them are by one guy with a very distinctive style. It's hard to choose a favorite between Gesmene, Qlippoth, Mandala and the Badlands.
>>
>>50902586

I remembered a few questions I had about the Kara No Kyoukai jump.

1. Any reason for the lack of a companion import option ?

2. Does the word you pick for your origin have to be an English one? Also if you pick a word with a specific context in the nasuverse that differs from the normal definition can you use that one instead?

3. If you buy the Ryougi Bloodline would it be possible to learn how to access/use the rest of the Ryougi personality program system?
>>
>>50902677
Personally I like the Mecha one and the Cave one the best, but good taste.
>>
>>50901494

Oh, I'm actually here to talk about this stuff.

Dark Souls 1 was my first Jump, and it was one I adopted from Rukipedia (not sure if anyone remembers the name since I don't think she shows up often) at that. I never planned to write Jumps up, but I really love the series and didn't want to see it dropped so I took it on myself. The structure of the Jump was mostly thought out, but it was lacking most of the details. I was real confused on how to go about things (this was a loooong time ago), so I asked a lot of questions in the IRC and threads on different perks, items or ideas for the Jump.

Bloodborne was my third or forth Jump I wanna say (Soul Eater was definitely second, but I can't remember whether it was before or after White Knight Chronicles) and while I had fuck tons of ideas for perks, I was a little puzzled about how to go about origins. When I posed this question in IRC, One commented about the possibility of a mono-origin Jump, which I really enjoyed and ran with since it'd allow people to pick and choose perks with a lot of freedom compared to most Jumps. When it initially dropped, or after an update (can't remember which) people were asking for ways to get through with the Jump quicker since they didn't know what to do. I kinda felt sad about the lack of adventuring people wanted to do in the setting since I really enjoyed it, so while I did implement an option for "speedrunning" the Jump, I decided Scenarios would be the way to go on making adventures in the setting more accessible. The companion thing is mostly because Bloodborne feels lonely as hell throughout the game compared to the souls games and it didn't match up with the tone to me, though I did relent somewhat due to popular demand. The Doll. . .The Doll I'm gonna have to talk about in another post, because that got complicated and out of hand in a hurry.

(continued below)
>>
File: frumplequest 9.png (1MB, 1004x942px) Image search: [Google]
frumplequest 9.png
1MB, 1004x942px
>>50902559
Alrighty, seems as though I misparsed something.

Tellius it is. Claiming it unless someone else claimed it.
>>
>>50902677
>>50902690
how about the city one?
>>
>>50902878
Yay!
>>
>>50901494
>>50902745

(I can talk more about The Doll if ya'll want, but I'd rather not. The rest of this is talking about the differences between the Jumps.)

Dark Souls 3 was my fifth/most recent Jump, and by now I think I know what I'm doing on some level. I watched several LPs done by people with different ways of going about it (ENB focusing on a kind of blind lore run, Best Friends who ran a semi-competent blind run for people mostly looking to entertain and others) various fluff or lore videos, went wiki diving and etc etc.

I felt pretty ambitious and competent when I started sizing this Jump up, and I think I did a pretty good job with making a good, complete Jump with the first draft (which feels a bit different compared to past Jumps that got updated several times before I felt really satisfied).
That being said, there are a few things that got left out. While the initial plans included a potential Capstone Booster, I didn't really know what effect to give it or how to implement it equally across all origins.
The lack of a big companion buy is mostly because there didn't seem like very much demand. I'd dropped the question in both the IRC and thread, no one really mentioned Friede, and only a couple people noted Nameless King, so in the end I didn't add them.
I'm not making any guarantees, like at all, but I'm looking to start theorycrafting an update when the next DS3 DLC drops. Revisiting ideas I couldn't implement before and stuff people might be wanting or wanting changed is on the to-do list for that.
I'm likely not gonna be doing Scenarios again outside of Bloodborne either way though. While they were tons of fun for Bloodborne, they took fucking forever to figure out and write, then rewrite until I was finally satisfied.
>>
>>50903007

Confident*, not competent, although I also felt I was competent enough to do that stuff.
>>
My jumper has long since reached the point where I've lost my fucking mind. I'm past the point of preventative measures, what perks are there that make insanity more manageable? Or at least make sure it doesn't stop me from making and following deliberate plans and tasks?

My benefactor won't put up with my bullshit once I start spending entire jumps breaking into people's houses in order to steal all their wood.
>>
>>50902878
Awww yiss.
>>
>>50902907
I don't think it's too bad. The main issue with a Conduit jump tends to be the massive scope and the way that it sort of directly conflicts with the nature of jumpchain having a spark. There are ways to resolve that but generally nothing that will really satisfy everyone.
>>
>>50902745
The Doll was an issue of you being incredibly stubborn about not letting people have the real one.
>>
File: 994.jpg (99KB, 860x929px) Image search: [Google]
994.jpg
99KB, 860x929px
>>50902878
Nika Moth you shall always be remembered as the Fire Emblem guy in my mind.

Keep it up you cool dude.
>>
>>50902878
Can I get a when? After you finish sailor moon, presumably, but after that?
>>
>>50902917
>>50903036
>>50903049
Glad people are excited for it!

>>50903083
Hmm...I like Fire Emblem more than I do Star Crossed Myth or Dragonmarked Houses Eberron, so I'm prioritizing it above those. Simply because I feel like it's easier for me to do because I know the game better.

[spoilers]Also I have no idea how to tackle the Dragonmarked Houses in Eberron off the top of my head and SCM doesn't have a lot of online info on it so that would mean I'd have to go through all the routes of the guys to be able to make a complete jump.[/spoiler]
>>
>>50903027
Hey NuBee, I have a question for you. Will we be able to replicate Crona's black blood feats on your own with time, experience, and training, or is that only he/she can do due to Medusa's experiments and the Black Clown? Because I remember time skip Crona being pretty freaking strong, and end game Crona to be above everyone not a Great Old One or on that level.
>>
>>50903287
NikaMoth, if I may, would it be possible to kill Chaos via using both the "you can kill anything and it stays dead" perks from...a lot of jumps, actually, and the Sidereal perk that kills things without also breaking something that normally relies on it? Oh, and power on that level, of course. Also, that Chaos drawback, does that mean Chaos!Galaxia will head right for us or does it just mean that the Big Bads will focus on us as much as they do Sailor Moon and Chaos will want us just as dead when she/it shows up?
>>
>>50902745
>>50903007
>>50903027
First of, SENPAI NOTCIED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

second I understand about the whole doll thing, I was there when you first showed the jump though I should have suggested just tying the doll in the Hunters Dream drawback and just making it permanent if you choose it. .

I'm not so sure of Bloodborne being more lonely in comparison to other Soul games at least, but I've only watched other people play it so I'm not the best judge.

Also you were the guy that created White Knight Chronicles, jeez that adds an entire new layer to everything. Though it is fairly similar to Bloodborne besides the whole Knight Supplement so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised.

For Dark Souls 3, an obvious capstone would be Lord Of Cinder, which would grant perma-embered state, a powerful soul, and the ability to coat all of your weapons in fire. For each origin I would have it at...

Drop In Soul Transposition: This ones a bit tricky, I would have it at either greatly improving your ability and adding a general fire related ability to anything you make with it. Or maybe focus on adding fire effects to your Sorcery, turning a regular soul spear into a flaming soul spear and making you into a peer of the Crystal Sages.

Unkindled Try Again: A lot of things you could do with this, 1. Make it similar to how some bosses revive when killed (Abyss Watcher and Friede) adding an additional try. 2. Combine it with Yearning For Warmth to make the jumper even more ridiculously durable as well as keeping the greater embered state. Or perhaps you can have the jumper create a massive fiery explosion = to the power when the First Flame is kindled. the Jumper survives but is heavily damaged and burnt out to cinders which takes a while to recover from.

Continued
>>
>>50902689
Wow, it's been a while since I did that jump so I'll give you the best answers I can.

1. I don't remember really. It may be a bit tough to balance since not all of the backgrounds are of the same strength but I may go back one day and add one. My motivation hasn't been to great of late so I can't really say when that would happen if it happened.

2. No you can choose whatever language you want, and for the meaning if you want to go with the nasuverse context that is fine.

3. Sure
>>
File: 1462889319686.jpg (414KB, 667x524px) Image search: [Google]
1462889319686.jpg
414KB, 667x524px
Hey guys, give me your opinion on fluffing something for my chain.

I'm looking at the Creepypasta jump, and the Cultist stuff looks interesting. However, a jumper with more than a few jumps under their belt seems pretty obligated to, rather than serving a monster, immediately turn around and punch it in the face, which kind of defeats the whole purpose of being a Cultist.

Would it be too much of a difference to say that, rather than serving it, my fanatical obsession is due to trying to keep it contained and not murdering everyone? Like, if it was written as a creepypasta, I'd appear to be the bad guy for 99% of the story, but then in the last paragraph there'd be a twist along the lines of "I'm not trying to keep something out, I'm trying to keep something IN?"
>>
File: saulor moon another story 2.jpg (110KB, 510x446px) Image search: [Google]
saulor moon another story 2.jpg
110KB, 510x446px
>>50903368
That's a good question...the reason Chaos can't be permakilled is because Chaos is the personification of the universe's evils. This is why destroying the Galaxy Cauldron would also kill Chaos permanently--the Galaxy Cauldron is where all souls are created, iirc. When there are no more souls, there is no more evil. I've just finished the fourth arc of the manga (In fact, I had just finished it when I saw your question), so I could be wrong.

I've read that perk and I've thought about the same thing. It's less that the universe relies on Chaos and more like Chaos's existence is derived from an important part of the universe. I guess you could destroy the Galaxy Cauldron with that Sidereal perk and new souls would continue to be made, if I understand the perk correctly.

Oh and the Big Bads just focus you as much as they do on Sailor Moon and Chaos will just want you dead with it shows up.
>>
>>50903312

The Black Clown, Crona's own advanced stage of Madness and consuming countless souls through Ragnarok, including Medusa's Witch Soul, all played a part in Crona's overwhelming power in the lategame. While Crona is a unique case of someone groomed from birth to become a Kishin by their abusive, psychotic, painfully evil science-witch mother, there's nothing stopping a Jumper from replicating those feats with time and the right tools.

I don't think you can grow as quickly as Crona using only what's in the Jump (The Jump, not the setting, the setting actually has a variety of things that can be hugely helpful), but there are some things that are really good for getting you started. Strong Soul is good, especially in conjunction with Madness Wavelength.

Bonding yourself with a Black Blood Weapon (via the companion option) is really, really great too for this since it's one of the reasons Crona could grow as fast as they did, and I'd absolutely prioritize upgrading them into a Death Scythe if you do pick it up. If you're fine with growing to that level over an extended period of time, probably the most important thing you can do is work on developing your soul. Time and training helps with that, and so do perks from around the chain.

The Black Clown gave a huge power boost, but "shouldn't" be necessary to reach those heights as far as I know, it was just one of the reasons Crona could get on the level of the top-tiers so quickly.
>>
>>50903730
>importing your Companion into the free Cryptid slot available to Cultists.

Least I think that's a thing.
>>
>>50903730
Whatever works for your story.
>>
>>50903737
Alright, good to know. I'm just trying to find a way to get rid of Chaos, since just sealing it leaves the possibility of it escaping, no matter how small it is. That, and I want to be the only Big Bad that's actually not really a threat and more of a tsundere rival in town.

>>50903744
I see, I can definitely work with that. Thanks NuBee. Nice dubs, by the way.
>>
>>50903744
Can you post the lastest version of White Knight Chronicles & The Supplement please? I can't find it on the drive.
>>
>>50903730
>You can't just take the Cute drawback and be a little girl eldritch horror's Onii-chan
>She claims to want to conquer the world, but most of the vial machinations you carry out are just getting her sweets
>She claims this is vital
I mean, I guess you could do something like this, but the drawback mentions that they're still the same on the inside, so she'd still murder people and the the survivors insane.
>>
File: dramatic shirt ripping.png (1MB, 1418x1002px) Image search: [Google]
dramatic shirt ripping.png
1MB, 1418x1002px
Unrelated but one of the big bad's top tier underlings dramatically rips his shirt off before becoming a monster so there's that.

Not that I'm I'm complaining about it.
>>
>>50903446
Undead Legion Blood Oath: As the Abyss Watchers choose to burn on the First Flame together so too can you share your power as the Lord of Cinder with others. Those who drink your blood to become part of your elite division all share the Lord Of Cinder perk But you can't have other people use this as a way to boost companion capstone perks. If you thought facing 20 regular Abyss Watchers were bad then 20 second stage Lord Of Cinder Abyss Watchers would rally ruin your day.

Londor Hollow Dark Sigil: A failed Dark Lord, when the time cam for you to usurp the flame the Soul Of Cinder instead beat you down and used you as kindling. Now your back. As a Dark Lord candidate you have 8 Dark Sigils instead of 5, making you even tougher to kill as well as further increasing the power Hollow Weapons grant you. Not only do you gain the loyalty of the Church Of Londor but you also gain the ability to command Hollows, imbuing them with a sense of being and loyalty to you. (Perhaps you also should include a free purchase of the Hollow Horde companion to really get the most effectiveness)

Knight of the Boreal Valley Outrider Knight: The Pontiff rightly feared your power as even insanity or being sacrificed to the First Flame did not dim it in the slightest. Your new form is incredibly agile, easily dodging most attacks despite its massive size. You also can either replace the aura of cold with an aura of fire similar to the Smelter Demon or choose to keep the cold aura, further enhancing its effect. Finally you can induce a similar transformation that happened to you on willing others, turning them into Outrider Knights(like the mook ones, not the bosses) As well as helping them keep their sanity.(You also can use this power to restore the mind of other Outrider Knights as well, maybe help a certain dancer recover her sanity).

Continue
>>
>>50897767
A Name is your "class".

And Aspect is one of the ways it manifests for you, specifically.

A Role is what role you play in Creation.

For example:
Name: Squire
Aspects: LEARN, STRUGGLE, TAKE
Role: Apprentice to the Big Bad.

Her powers are the general Name boost you get just for being Named, the Villain boost because she's on team Evil, increased learning speed because she has LEARN, a boost across the field if struggling because she has STRUGGLE, and the ability to steal an enemy's power for a limited number of uses because she has TAKE.

>>50899412
You can't accomplish it with in-jump purchases alone, because the Imperium is filled with high level Anima characters who can do stuff like Observe the entire universe at once for a few moments.
>>
>>50903446

Lord of Cinder is something a few people have recommended and it's pretty tempting, though I'm also not too sure since in the game, it's usually treated as a bad thing, and actually gimped some people. The Abyss Watchers for instance got their Wolf Blood dried up by becoming Lords of Cinder, which ironically opened the door for abyssal corruption judging by the red eyes, them fighting each other and the black shit on their armor.

The capstone booster concept I was thinking on was "Twisted Soul", reflective of all the different Boss Souls instead of just the Lords. It being rather neutral would allow each Capstone to get a more focused upgrade, but the perk itself I was having trouble figuring out, same with the buffs for different capstones should someone actually take it. (That being said, feel free to continue.)
>>
>>50903905
If I had that chest I'd dramatically rip my shirt off desu.
>>
File: LQ044on.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
LQ044on.png
28KB, 186x208px
>>50903936
Autocorrect changed desu to desu.
I don't know what to feel about that.
>>
>>50903930
>A Practical Guide to Evil
thank you for the detailed and clear answer!
>>
>>50903814

No problem. (and thanks)

>>50903838

It's in "Everyone Else's Jumps" -> "Complete But Need Image Work -> "Jumps With Folders" and is at the bottom of the list.
>>
>>50904003
Oh, thanks. I was looking in the lettered folder.
>>
>>50903936
>>50903962
ですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですですです
>>
>>50903029
>I've lost my fucking mind

Quite literally impossible if you take certain perks against that. Light of Eden from the EVO jump comes to mind, just because I've read it again just now. Really though, there are dozens of those.
>>
>>50903962
>Still no Rozen Maiden jump
Desu~
>>
>>50903962

I really wanna know what you're actually saying desu. Sounds like great joke fodder.
>>
>>50904049

No problem.

>>50903962
>>50904260

Oh
>>
>>50903929
My grammar was horrible in the last post but moving on.

Demonic Vestige Twisted Stone: Your not just some regular run of the mill demon, no you were there in the first creation of the Chaos Flame, where others ran away you embraced it in full becoming what you are today. Whether you were forced into the First Flame or choose to Kindle it yourself you are now a Lord Of Cinder. Your Demon form grows even more massive, around the size of Ceaseless Discharge, and casting powerful pyromancies is as easy to you as throwing pebbles is to others. (Optional ability to spew out rivers of lava)

Deacon of the Deep Visions of the Deep: As a Lord Of Cinder you either were the one to realize the trickery of Aldritch and decided to cast him into the first flame or perhaps you couldn't bear to be apart from your god and cast yourself with him. Either way your back and more powerful than ever. If your true to your belief in the flame then you'll find all of your miracles have been greatly enhanced (Regular lightning spears turn into Sunlight Spears, Magic Barrier turns into Great Magic Barrier) If you instead choose the deep then your miracles turn into powerful hexes instead, truly channeling the power of the Deep. In addition you also gain a powerful intuition to create spells and miracles from your dreams. (Aldrich could cast Lifehunt Scythe from visions of Priscilla). Your body changes to appear either as similar to the gods of old( like Gwen, Nameless King and their like) if you choose to be loyal to the Way Of White or instead into a deceptively powerful mass of black slime, which grows in power the more it consumes, similar to Aldrich.

Finally Dragon Acolyte Archdragon Mirage: No longer a mere mirage you have truly ascended to your goal and have become a full fledged Everlasting Dragon( Conceptual can't die unless attacked with lightning not included) Not only is your dragon form massive and magnificent but it also can fly, shoot fire, and take a beating.

Cont..
>>
>>50903930
If you tried to give someone your name using perk-sharing, but they already had a name... would your name and aspects replace theirs, would it simply be impossible, or would the Names combine in some unholy fusion of forbidden tropes?
>>
>>50903930
How much CP would be a good estimate for how powerful a Namer created name would be?
>>
Why do male 5th dimensional imps exclusively choose to look like tiny caricatures, but female 5th dimensional imps exclusively look like curvy redheads?
>>
>>50904472
It... really depends on how you approach it. If you can weave a narrative around it, you can replace their Name with the one you're offering. If you don't, then it gets rejected due to not fitting the narrative.

>>50904486
I'd say... a 400 AP name for the first person? Their Name would start off as a subordinate Name to yours and thus a bit weaker, in the same way Squire is subordinate to Black Knight, but after whoever you give it to dies and the Name moves on, it would develop into a proper Name of it's own (unless the whole point of the Name is to be subordinate, I guess).
>>
>>50904552
The writers know their audience.
>>
>>50904575
Thank you.
>>
>>50904552
It's the fashion, there. Why is anything fashionable, who knows?
>>
>>50904552
http://oglaf.com/dimorphism/
Because fictional women have to be sexy unless their lack of sexiness is a plot point.
>>
>>50904552
Look up the Guardians of Oa and the Zamarons. Same principle.
Thread posts: 451
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.