[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times your players made you proud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: myniggas.jpg (16KB, 293x223px) Image search: [Google]
myniggas.jpg
16KB, 293x223px
>Playing Shadowrun
>Aztechnology gave them a mission to capture or kill a rogue blood mage
>Players track her down to a compound in Florida
>She's running a blood cult and is being guarded by a team of rival shadowrunners
>They massacre the entire compound including the rival team
>They knockout the blood mage
>The face puts on the best trollface I've ever seen
>He takes a shotgun of the corpse of the rival Street Samurai
>Finds a corpse that looks exactly like the girl we're hunting
>Blows the corpses face off
>lolniggawut.jpg
>Switch the blood mages clothes with hers
>Take picture of corpse
>Take hair and blood sample from Blood mage
>Send word to Aztechnology that the contract is complete
>Attach picture and overnight DNA samples
>They actually believe them
>Meanwhile get in contact with the Dunkelzhan institute of technology
>Cash in the Blood Mage bounty

They ended up getting a pay deduction from Aztechnology because they wanted her alive. Our face managed to get a few thousand extra nuyen because they faced more resistance than expected and they were all injured at the end.

MFW My party played shadowrunners perfectly
>>
Damn. Witnessed.
>>
>>50875041

pretty brilliant, but was the blood mage bounty more than what the lost out on? How much more? this is important info bro
>>
>Playing VTM
>Ventrue youngling gets job from his boss to ruin a nightclub
>Pulls some strings and involves the other PCs
>Does some research, finds out this club is part of something way bigger. Possibly Vampires.
>No choice anyway. Female Brujah infiltrates the club, makes friends with Manager of the club, who may or may not be a vampire, and is incredibly charismatic and the main reason for the clubs succes. Seems to be important to the grand organization too.
>Party tries some things, pokes around, does some minor mayhem.
>Brujah finds out the Manager is addicted to betting.
>She's a goody-two-shoes not yet broken by the vampire world, but the other 3 vampires are pretty big assholes and decide to ruin the club by hacking the account and losing all the money they can get in horse races.
>Its not even about the lost money, its about making them lose trust in their manager, thus ruining their biggest asset.
>Afterwards, the nosferatu will get into the empty appartments over the club, and flood the whole building.
>Damn, thats evil
>the others manage to convince her she has to find out which websites he bets on and what username he uses by pretending to be interested in him
>She charms her way in, gets everything they need, then dances and talks with the manager for the rest of the night
>Realizes he's probably not a vampire, because he keeps a bottle of whisky in his office desk, drinking without having to puke it out again
>Has existential crisis, doesnt know how to deal with the situation

Maybe isnt the most epic of stories, but I love how my players play out their character strengths and weaknesses as a top priority for the game. Having a moral dillema, manipulating each other and letting themselves be manipulated because it fits the narrative.

Also, speaking of good GM feels
>tfw you go to the bathroom and hear your players loudly discussing what they are going to do next
>>
>>50875530
The bounty was far greater. They earned back a significant portion by convincing them it was unavoidable.
>>
I'm bumping for interesting Gm stories
>>
>>50875041
>try that with my old team
>face forces us to spend 4 hours preparing for the mission before walking in the front door and insulting blood mage to her face
>mage plays on her phone
>demo gets his drone killed by police
>Samurai one shots mage because he one shots everything
>i try to play smart but roll too shitty to do anything but facepalm at my teams bad ideas
i want to like this game but god damn every time i play i want to kill myself
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.