[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Witcher: Pen & Paper RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 35

File: 1434004167972.jpg (10KB, 213x200px) Image search: [Google]
1434004167972.jpg
10KB, 213x200px
Hi, here we are again with the Witcher: A Game of Imagination translation. Our collective work and progress is available in here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4yp0nryi0o7na/Witcher_-_A_Game_of_Imagination
It is still in the process of translation and refinement. Browse it and mention any and all mistakes that you have had managed to find on our contact mail: [email protected]
More clues and preferred format are on the first page of both versions.
>>
So we've been sitting with wife together today, talking the entire day long due to crappy weather and inability to take a walk to the woood. We've decided to reactivate the project, or rather add the finishing touches, since the original, four-people strong project never fully translated even the whole basic source book.
I'm a teacher, so I'm free till 2nd January. Meanwhile my wife will end up most likely bogged down in the pharmacy (due to the mentioned crappy weather), while rest of the original team no longer considers it valid to even bother.

In the end, it means I'm alone with this, at best doing a "family business". Which obviously means I won't be able to translate the whole thing fully. BUT I know we never translated following, quite important elements:
- monsters
- trivia about countries
- just about anything from the expansions (like dryads, advanced combat, perks or psionics)
All of which I should be able to translate till New Year

So merry Christmas, tasty hanukkah and so on and forth, the project is back on.
And it still needs proof-readers.
>>
This has been a dream of mine for so long. Thank you Based Anon and have a Merry Christmas.
>>
>>50869265
Is this an old Polish Witcher RPG?
>>
Yeah, it's the first gen Witcher RPG, as opposed to the theoretical one that's coming out from R. Talsorian games.
>>
>>50869615
Yup
>>
>>50869793
The massive delays on that one were one of the main arguments to get back to the translation project.
>>
Ok, last bump for today

Someone please bump it during the night.
>>
Night Bump
>>
Deserved bump
>>
>>50869271
Polish here and I'm definitely willing to help a bit. I'm still a student, so I usually have a decent amount of free time.
>>
Isn't this the really bad one?
>>
>>50872327
Nope, this one is pretty dope. The translation is wonky, but the people behind it were always reminding everyone this is just a rought draft.

If you want bad Witcher stuff, go watch film adaptation TV series is okay, even if done by the same people.
If you want bad Polish TTRPG, try Kryształy Czasu/Crystals of Time. But better just commit suicide than read that piece of filth
>>
>>50872477
TV series was ok for its time, at least for Polish cinematography standards, but nowadays? Acting holds up I guess, but the "special" effects are just comically bad.
>>
>>50872497
Not even a Pole, but watching it was pretty fun, even if the effects aged like milk. But judging just about any film by quality of effects years after it was made is pointless - "The Thing" is the best horror ever made, while it's entirely based on crappy animatronics that also aged like milk.
>>
Safety Bump
>>
Bumpaloo
>>
File: 1468973878964.jpg (63KB, 323x320px) Image search: [Google]
1468973878964.jpg
63KB, 323x320px
>What's the Polish national dish?
>Burned.
>>
>>50876763
You monster.
>>
>>50869265

Cool stuff!
>>
>>50876763
Funny thing - there is not a single dish that can qualify as "national" one.
>>
How does a Witcher RPG work? Is everyone a Witcher? No one?
>>
>>50879830
You can, you know, read the source book, it's posted in this thread.

The idea is to run preferably no-witcher party OR only one witcher at the time. There is a whole chapter (sadly untranslated) about it in the book and how to deal with it when everyone wants to be a witcher.
Either way, it's suprisingly workable.

Also, NPC witchers >>>>> party witcher
>>
>>50879830
Being a witcher is treated as a race by the game, mixed with specific class (even if the whole game is class-less). And it's generally advised to have a single witcher in a party and no more, regardless of circumstances.
The "one witcher per party" is mostly related with the fact how witchers are immune to shitload of things that would require absurdly powerful character otherwise to even try to resist. So while it's a very viable option to play without witcher, they make a lot of things easier and survivable (like venomous monsters). Said that, I've once run for a year for a party that was all human and a single half-elf. No witchers and no magic users. But those were all experienced players who knew all the rules by heart, thus perfectly capable of facing just about anything short from higher vampires, proper dragons and supernatural.
>>
File: wiedźmin_białysmok.jpg (84KB, 425x299px) Image search: [Google]
wiedźmin_białysmok.jpg
84KB, 425x299px
>>50869265

Whoa, it sure bring back memories. The first TTRPG i ever played. I remember it as a good system, but it can be because of nostalgia. One thing we always hated about it was "destiny/fate" dice. We didn't use that rule, because it basically meant 16% chance to critically fail any ability test.
>>
>>50880751
That's because most people never actually read how critical fails work. If you roll 1 od fate die, you can still counter it by having 2 successes more.
So depending on dice pool, you could easily avoid crit fails, to never experience one.

This comes from the pocket edition of the book, which most people were familiar with and which failed to explain properly dice mechanics. The full-fledged book spent entire page on explaining crit fails and how to avoid them. Page 64 if I'm correct. Or something around it. The short chapter between character making and combat mechanics, anyway.
>>
>>50872860
>while it's entirely based on crappy animatronics that also aged like milk
Dude, what? The Thing aged pretty well. It often looks better than modern digital effects.
>>
>>50881680
Adding to above, the most "problems" with the book comes from people skipping that chapter, thinking there is nothing useful in it, while it carefully explains:
- crit fails and how to avoid them
- crit success and how it works depending on outcome of other dice
- opposed checks
All written in clear and simple terms, thus saving a lot of issues later on. But since the chapter looks at first glance as repetition of what was already said, a LOT of people skip it. This is usually first thing I do with new players - give them the book to read that chapter specifically. Based on it alone, you can invent few viable tactics allowing to endure the early game hell, where your skills are low.
>>
>>50881714
I'm not questioning they look better than modern CGI (just compare them with the shitty stuff from the pointless prequel). But they are still highly questionable in quality today, while in the 80s they were the peak of possible effects and were often noted as such in reviews.

On the other hand, have you seen LotR films recently? And how they've aged in most of mass scenes? Or, for even more stark contrast, the god-awful Avatar? Which was praised to heaven for visuals, but 6 years later it looks like SHIT
>>
File: rainbow.png (128KB, 458x432px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.png
128KB, 458x432px
>>50880751
Wait, what? This dragon breaths ICE?!
>>
>>50882048
If I recall correctly, the most common type of dragon breaths streams of concentrated chlorine. So rather than setting you ablaze, it will choke you in truly horrifying manner, while in the same time causing serious chemical burns inside and outside.
>>
>>50882369
Yup, green dragons breath chlorine. And their nests are always in some low-positioned cave or crevice, so just going there means there is still thick wall of gas inside and no real way to get rid of it, regardless if you already slayed the dragon (good luck with that) or it's away hunting for some nice, juicy sheep or cow. In fact, this is the main reason why they are the most common type of dragon - their nests are very hard to attack, making hatchlings safe, whole their hoard is hardest to loot.
>>
>>50879788
Really? They are all borrowed or too related to other nationalities?
>>
File: bi2.jpg (204KB, 518x360px) Image search: [Google]
bi2.jpg
204KB, 518x360px
>>50879788
>>50883234

Anon you are forgetting about Bigos (polish hunter's stew).
>>
>>50883234
It's about the country being pretty diverse. Commies tried to set up few dishes as "national", but utterly failed, instead giving them the connotation of what pleb might consider glamorous dish
Said that, Polish cuisine is pretty rich. Just no dish can be considered as "all-Polish" stuff.

>>50883426
Tell that to just about anyone outside Poland B. They will laught right into your face
>>
>>50879788
That's only because they're white. A national dish requires a culture to produce such a thing.
>>
>>50883536
This bait is so weak I won't even bother with low quality bait image
>>
Still holding out for Translator Anon.
>>
>>50884559
Well then good for you, because I've just started doing monsters.
>>
>>50881858
What? LOTR still looks objectively great. While for comparison the Battle of Five Armies looked like a damn video game on premiere already.
>>
>>50885013
Then watch it again. Especially large battle scenes with loads of characters.
And tell us again with straight face it looks still good.

Hard mode - convince us Legolas scaling an oliphant looks good.
>>
>>50885527
I did a month ago. And yes, apart from few individual moments it does look good, not even because of fanboying or nostalgia glasses.
>>
>>50885562
Good news is - you can watch Witcher tv series without it feeling odd or awkward.
Bad news - you probably have some eye problems and should see ophthalmologist
>>
File: Nazgul.png (1006KB, 1446x618px) Image search: [Google]
Nazgul.png
1006KB, 1446x618px
>>50885605
I'm actually a guy who first complained about how it aged. And I'm sorry anon but I think you're the one with eye problems if you seriously think that this
>>
File: wiedxmin_smok.jpg (33KB, 593x357px) Image search: [Google]
wiedxmin_smok.jpg
33KB, 593x357px
>>50885825
Has aged as bad as this
>>
>>50885825
Maybe you didn't notice, but I'm constantly talking about MASSED scenes. As in - how artificial it looks when Army A tries to smash Army B.
>>
>>50885879
I just checked them again on youtube, just to be sure. I mean, sure you can tell this isn't a film released yesterday but they still look pretty damn good for me. Sure, if you think they look like shit then that's like, your opinion man, but even if I'd have to be harsh I would say they still look at least decent.
>>
>>50886223
>When it's your opinion, it's just an opinion
>When it's my opinion, it's an objective truth
Wew lad
>>
>>50886250
>They still look good for me
>Even if I'd have to be harsh I would say

Where do you see stating a fact in here?
>>
Nothing like good old shitstorm about meaningless shit.

Translation when?
>>
>>50884674
Fuck yes! Thank you.
>>
Ok, last bump for tonight, tomorrow around noon (GMT) monsters should be either ready or at least mostly done
>>
>>50887443
Should we continue bumping it or will you make a new thread?
>>
Bump, just in case
>>
>>50879788
This is a dumb meme, pierogi are Eastern European and are applicable to any country, sure, but that doesn't exclude them from being a dish that inspires national identity
>>
Bump before I sleep.
>>
>>50891503
I'm Silesian. For me pierogi are foreign stuff. Where is your God now?
Also, plot twist - Poland is not in Eastern Europe.
>>
Save this thread bump.
>>
>>50880219
>There is a whole chapter (sadly untranslated) about it in the book and how to deal with it when everyone wants to be a witcher.
>Either way, it's suprisingly workable.
As I recall, the gist of it was that groups of Witchers going around adventuring is the sort of thing that gets angry mobs burning your house down with you in it.
>>
>>50869265

I did not know there was an already existing Witcher P&P. Is it any good? Does it have a lot of polish?
>>
>>50898453
>Is it any good?
Very, especially for newbs, but also workable for grognards
>Does it have a lot of polish?
It was written in Polish, so I'm not sure what you are asking about. Redefine the question
>>
>>50898453
>unsure if pun or just thick
>>
>>50898529
I've only realised now this could be just a pun...

>>50898453
Assuming this is a pun-question, then the translation is so-so (VERY rough), but the game itself was suprisingly well-made, as long as you were willing to carefully read the rules and pay attention to the wording.
In short - the type of game where reading comprehension makes a difference between loving the game for precise rules or hating it for being incoherent.
>>
>>50898566
>I've only realised now this could be just a pun...
It's a good one, if it is. Makes me grin.
>>
So I heard that Geralt has some special mutations that the other Witchers didn't. What are they?
>>
>>50899677
White hair.
>>
>>50899677

I've never really seen what special mutations he got compared to other witchers, at least in ability. To me, it feels like he's one of the last Wolf School witchers to get the mutations that turn your hair white. In one of the short stories, it's mentioned it was nastier than most mutations that witchers-to-be go through.

I think Geralt's mutation was gone to an older gen of witchers, it would explain why Eskel and Lambert don't have white hair. Heck they'd look normal if not for their yellow cat eyes.
>>
>>50899677
He was part of a "test batch" with slightly changed mutagens. Didn't really change anything, but made him white haired and pale even for witcher standards.
>>
>>50901219
>>50899677
I thought it was just that he took to the base-line ones pretty well, so they decided to try more on him. That was the product of his albinism?
>>
>>50899729
>>50900239
>>50901219
I see. So he just got swankier hair. Thanks anons.
>>
File: sewers_of_vizima_.jpg (469KB, 992x1211px) Image search: [Google]
sewers_of_vizima_.jpg
469KB, 992x1211px
>>50901809
Chances are it just lets him take more potions without blacking out, that seems to be what the largest part of the mutations are for.
>>
>>50901766
>>50901809
>>50901940
It's never really discussed in the stories or the saga, only implied. He was part of a bigger experiment, conducted ages ago, but the results - even if there were any - were so meaningless for the alchemist conducting it, they never applied it further.
So even if he has any real or practical advantage due to different series of mutations, the "main effect" is looking like an albino (aside eyes). Pretty useless, if not outright harmful if you think about it.
>>
File: 390-0-1440446835.jpg (1008KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
390-0-1440446835.jpg
1008KB, 2048x1152px
>>50903237
Even if the games did pretty him up a bit.

Fortunately, that's what mods are for.
>>
>>50903237
Actually, some albinos have regular eyes.
Albanism has various levels of physical severity.
>>
>>50905529
'tism is strong in you
>>
Now we await an update from Translator Anon.
>>
Goood morning ladies and gentleman, I'm Anon, and this is /t/unes for listenin/g/, the one and only internet radio show by tabletop gamers, for tabletop gamers.

Up first on our "Hour of the Wolf" segment, we have Miracle of Sound, with Silver and Steel.

Take it away Gav!

https://youtu.be/24z6ejrS7GM
>>
>>50907426
Pretty good for one of his older ones, huh? I've heard that the actual Polish part isn't pronounced properly, but I wouldn't know myself.

While we're on the topic, up next is the always lovely Malukah with her rendition of the Wolven Storm. Malu's left a little bit for our native Polish listeners as well, so listen up.

https://youtu.be/eOR2QYy670k
>>
>>50907570
Moving back from fan-covers or filk or a minute, we have Steel for Humans; a tune most of you will probably recognize, but never heard in its entirety before.

https://youtu.be/BLqktDBIew8

I'm told that it's a Hungarian folk song.
>>
>>50907686
Now we return to the Miracle of Sound, albeit with a considerably more contemporary creation, straight from his Level Six album, Lady of the Worlds.

Gav provides the musical accompaniment for this fast-paced ballad, but it is his friend Ailin who captures the voice of the Child of the Elder Blood.

Go for it!

https://youtu.be/43FnCO1DkOU
>>
>>50907850
And so, as the Hour of the Wolf draws to a close, we have one last song to send us off. I think you already know what this is going to be.

https://youtu.be/s2oVSwflClQ
>>
Thanks Music Anon for those tasty tunes. One last bump before I sleep.
>>
File: 1480652844833.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1480652844833.gif
2MB, 330x166px
This is good. Real good
>>
>>50885838
Is that Villentretenmerth?
Looks a bit too sentient to be a common dragon.
I have no idea if the tv-series did their own thing or the stories.
>>
>>50910581
Yup
"Dragon" episode was probably the most faithful of them all (still has its issues) in the entire series.

But ask common witcherfags (Complainus Neversatisfietus) and they will rail it to no end for "THAT HORRIBLE CGI!" and "WHY DID YENNEFER WEAR RED COAT!". Also, if they are old enough - "WHY STĘPIEŃ IS PLAYING EYCK!?", since the actor playing Eyck of Denesle is infamous for playing blind drunk in a late 90s sitcom (never mind he was an acclaimed actor with almost 40 years of experience, witcherfags were too young to know his older roles)
>>
File: Ciri-film.jpg (50KB, 450x581px) Image search: [Google]
Ciri-film.jpg
50KB, 450x581px
Well the tv series had terrible cgi, rubber monsters, appaling acting and sword fight, but at least Ciri was cute.

Btw. what actor would you like to see as Geralt in western installment of the series?
>>
File: Nigga what.jpg (56KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga what.jpg
56KB, 800x450px
>>50911382
>appaling acting
Zamachowski was so fucking good old-ass grognards stopped complaining about him not looking the part in the slightest.
>>
>>50912166
>Long, long ago
>In a far away land
>Andrzej Chyra not only still had hair
>The hair were curled

>>50911382
Swordfights were shit, because...
... they never hired anyone to do choreography of fights. They've instead used the aikido trainer to improvise swordfights for them. Hence they look as if everyone was using a walking cane rather than a sword.

I say Mads. He can act cold bastards with soft side and looks good enough.
>>
>>50895381
Poland is not eastern europe per se, sure it touches germany and is catholic. But it also touches Russia and is Slavic.

That perogi are foreign to you does not mean they cannot inspire a feeling of identity, again, this is a dumb meme
>>
>>50912370
Identity to what? Anon, let me put it into perspective. It's like saying "Taco is my favourite Italian food". This is what you are trying to convince me to.
Pierogi are foreign and alien. If they relate with anything, then it's shitload of post-war refugees taken from steppes of Ukraine and dumped in Opolszczyzna. That's the kind of relation or identity pierogi have for me.
And somehow I am Pole and consider myself Pole, with my family being "tutejszy" for at least 8 generations (that's how far local parish book survived)
>>
File: Bloedzuiger2.jpg (164KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Bloedzuiger2.jpg
164KB, 1024x1448px
>>
>>50913782
What the hell is that?
>>
File: Zeugl_sketch.jpg (51KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
Zeugl_sketch.jpg
51KB, 800x566px
>>50913847
Beastie from the first Witcher game.

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Bloedzuiger

Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>50913847
Monster from first vidya. Basically a man-sized leech
>>
So are there any major Dwarf or Elven settlements left or all they all in human cities now?
>>
>>50915233
Dorfs got their entire country. Elves are living on scraps, unless you are playing one of the expansions, they they control a tiny-ass piece of land and call it their kingdom, but not even among themselves they take it serious.
Humans won centuries ago. And somehow, the setting avoids being HFY
>>
>>50915351
Because it's just that based. Also bump.
>>
>>50912546
>implying ukraine is 'alien' to polish identity

You really are a Sileasian.
>>
>>50916833
No fucking shit I am.

Ask Pomeranians what they think about pierogi, the native ones. Not to mention Kashubians.
Or Pyrlandians, the infamous Scots on exile.

And last time I've checked, yes, Ukraine is alien. Ruthenia, on the other hand... You've been skipping history classes, I guess? Or was it Geo? The proud descendants of the steppe don't need much of education, do they? After all, it's all just daydreaming of the former glory and that tiny parcel owned by the granfather in Krużewniki.
>>
>>50917137
Son, calm down. You are giving us Silesians a bad name.

Also, monsters should be finally done tomorrow. Got a lot of emergency stuff to do, sorry for keeping you all hanging without notice, update or finished job.
>>
File: Rusalka.jpg (49KB, 481x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rusalka.jpg
49KB, 481x600px
How should you fight with Rusalka?
>>
>>50917977
Spear hunting from shore.
>>
>>50917977
Give them beautiful jewelry and tell them how pretty they are.
>>
>>50917977
The same way how Beowulf "fought" that sea monster.
And if by chance they will try to "fight" you, then just remember to not end up under water with them - they might simply forget that you can't breath without air, while still riding your johnson.

In literal fight they are a complete push-over (what else do you expect from a lithe, unarmed female?), but come with suprisingly high magic defenses. As in - don't even bother using magic on them, just knock them cold with single punch
>>
>>50917977
Assuming your character is anything else than unarmed peasant without just about any combat skills, you can just strangle them with bare hands. Their stats are subpar (aside Agility and Charisma stand-in), their combat abilities are laughable, they fight with bare hands dealing puny d3+2 damage (and you can't have less than 23 HP with most gimped character imaginable), they don't even have magic to cast their Charm spell (it's easy to cast, but still) and they can be killed with regular weapons. The only notable exception is magic, as already other anon pointed out - they come with a whopping 5 Magic Defense, which is about what dragons get (average enemy has 1, maybe 2 for more potent ones), plus mind spells don't work on them at all. So it's easier to shank one rather than try to kill her with magic.
>>
>>50918031
That's how you fight with mermaids and nymphs. Rusałki are too primal and feral to fall for this.
>>
>>50917977
Use the dreaded kick-punch technique on them.
>>
>>50917977
With use of your straight daughters
>>
>>50918885
Unless the rusalka is in alliance with dryads. Then she will still charm your daughter and send her off to dryads, to make another dryad.
Worst case scenario, daughter will end up slaughtering her own parents.

Lesson for today - don't fuck with personified forces of nature in witcherverse.
>>
>>50919520
>don't fuck with personified forces of nature in witchervers
Nah, you just need to know how to fuck with them
>>
>>50919520
Correction, don't fuck around when obliterating the forces of nature in the witcherverse.

They want to deal with us like civilized beings, we'll deal with them. If they want to act like animals and attack whoever comes near them, we'll treat them like animals- wipe them off the face of the earth.

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring an army. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."
>>
>>50919674
Knowledge: Monsters is a thing

>>50919723
>They proceed to fuck with him, in the most literal sense
Wat do?
>>
>>50919824
>>They proceed to fuck with him, in the most literal sense
>Wat do?
Try again in the morning. Perhaps alter my wording slightly to better get the point across.
>>
Pmub
>>
File: the_witcher_.jpg (141KB, 900x1242px) Image search: [Google]
the_witcher_.jpg
141KB, 900x1242px
>>
File: gryphon-armor-final.jpg (280KB, 1500x810px) Image search: [Google]
gryphon-armor-final.jpg
280KB, 1500x810px
>>
Too busy for an Hour of the Wolf today, so I'll just leave this here for you.

https://youtu.be/c0trGRJs_IU
>>
Why is the Wolf School armor better than the other schoos' armor?
>>
>>50923982
Geralt knows how to use it better?
>>
>>50869615
Yes, and it's really good. Maybe mechanic should be a little bit better, but still I spend some great time playing it.
>>
>>50924013
Using armour is not a skill, anon
>>
>Schools
>Armours
Those are the two things that vidya brough in and I really don't like. Fortunately, the TTRPG skips them both by not talking about schools and making armour useful only against humanoids, but completely useless against monsters.
>>
>>50924981
>and making armour useful only against humanoids
And even then, a skilled shooter is going to take you out pretty damn fast even if you're decked out in plate
Being able to survive one round more than the unarmoured guy does help, though
>>
>>50925079
Depends on countless factors. In general, armour is useful against peasants, random thugs and people like that, because they will be probably armed by some light weapon (d3) or regular one (d6) and with relatively low ST. So the armour is more than capable of taking in all damage.
Ranged weapons, aside dealing much more damage and, well, being ranged, come with the greatest ability - you can easily aim your shots without making them much harder to perform. So it's very easy to regularly score crits or literally pin someone to the ground/wall.
Then there are actual humanoid fighters, using regular and two-handed weapons (2d6) and with decent fighting skills and ST, dealing fuckload of damage should they connect, and armour at best will soak less than 1/3 of the damage.

Monsters, meanwhile, don't care about armour, because their fixed damage alone is enough to tear through armour and maim you, without even rolling for damage

So I say armour is a nice cash sink for inexperienced players, while the real deal - shields - are cheap as fuck and twice as useful, since they can block ranged attacks and most of special monster attacks. Oh, and bashing with the shield is also a thing. At a price of 150, where a chainmail shirt is for 1000-1200 and grants similar protection, there is no point going for armour.
>>
>>50925079
Average party is 4 people strong, probably one witcher in it. Unless it's composed out of non-combatants, you can plow through just about anything and anyone with starting characters, killing each round 4 humanoids (or more if you happen to be a mage with AoE spells). I never understand the whole "this game is super-hard with starting characters" bullshit. Having 3 Dex, at least 2 Str and 3 armed/unarmed combat is more than enough to kill anyone and anything on your wake, unless it's a monster that can be only hurt with silver. Not to mention archers and crossbowmen, who can wreck your shit with subpar skills and low stats.
>>
>>50869793
>as opposed to the theoretical one that's coming out from R. Talsorian games.
Their dev notes leave me with zero hope of that game being remotely good, assuming it ever does come out.
>>
>>50925280
Well what do you expect? It's a class-based game made by R. Talsorian. It's a given it will be barely playable.

And it was supposed to be released in May this year. So unless CDPR starts pushing (which I doubt), it will be cancelled. Or finished in few years, when the Witcher hype will be long dead.
>>
>>50925280
>>50925304
I never understood the point of making the deal in the first place. I mean sure, they want to be nice to RT due to making Cyberpunk game, but there is already a Witcher TTRPG. Why not just talk with MAG, make an official translation with some minor fixes and publish it abroad? Instant cash, rather than sinking money in purely "diplomatic" project that is bound to fail
>>
>>50869271
am willing to help, but I have to study until May
>>
Say, is there any sort of potion brewing mechanic in this game?

The TTRPG, that is.
>>
>>50925689
In basic game, it's pretty simple task, as long as you have proper lab, knowledge and supplies. First expansion made it a bit more complex.

And obviously, it doesn't work like in the vidya. More like Breaking Bad, with industrial quantities of fisstech rolling around.
>>
>>50925879
No skipping through the wilderness picking flowers for these hardy adventurers then, thanks.
>>
>>50926006
Well, there IS a short chapter about certain plants, carefully describing where you can find them, but that includes either a common, pest-like herbs OR a truly rare, quasi-magical plants.
But that's literally for emergency cases (potent weeds for dying/badly maimed party) or when you want to save a lot of money or earn a lot of money by finding some very rare shit.
>>
>>50924981
>>50925079
>>50925188
So how does the armour work in this game? Damage reduction? What about probability to hit then?
>>
Don't die
>>
>>50927508
It goes like this:
>Defense modifier
First, you have inate defense ratings. By default they are split into Physical (Agility-based) and Magical (Will-based). Each odd number of Agility and Will provides +1 modifier, so average character has 1, while max is 3 for truly powerful characters and creatures (stat go on 1-5 scale)
Then the Modifier is further divided. Physical on Ranged/Weapons/Unarmed and Magical on Signs/Magic/Prayers (later - also Psionics). So to basic, stat-derived modifier you add your skill directly: Armed fighting for Weapons, Unarmed for Unarmed (duh), and specific type of skill for magic modifiers. Thus a competent fencer has a pretty high Weapon defense modifier in the end.
As you might notice, Ranged defense is not affected by anything, thus it's VERY easy to shoot at people.

>Situational modifier
Duh, obviously there is a fuckload of things that can affect the situation further

>Armour
It's divided into three rought groups: Soft, Chainmail and Plate, each providing one more point of protection (speaking of protection - it's much better word than "parry" to use in the translation, imho). Protection is a direct damage reduction, so Soft are -1 dm, Chainmail is -2 and Plate is -3... on paper, because both Chainmail and Plate require padding underneth anyway, so it's Soft + respective armour you put on it. Your maximum Protection from armour is 6, meaning -6 of damage. And that's when you wear a solid padding, chainmail on joints and plate armour all around the covered body part.
Helmets are either 2 (open-face), 3 (coif, since again, Soft+Chain) or 4 (closed helmet, virtually Padding+Plate)
As you might notice, there is only Protection value, without any Defense Modifier. Armor makes you get less damaged, but doesn't affect probability of being hit.

>TBC
>>
>>50927632
>Shields
Remember that "How to train your dragon" scene about importance of shields? This game treats it as a basis of combat rules. When in doubt, shield is more important than weapon or armour.
Why?
They serve THREE roles in the same time: they can be used to bash someone's nose into their face, they provide Defense Modifier against ranged attacks AND they also provide a nice Protection to the shielded arm, torso and head. Want to fuck your players over? Just pit them against shielded enemies. Rangers will be suddenly close to useless, while additional Protection can stop most of attacks in case of being hit.
Also, shields are great at blocking special attacks, like for example a fire spit from a dragon or a tail-smash from something big OR be chewed instead loosing your arm in case of oversized bugs and other anthropods. Properly used shield can also break a hand of unarmed oponnent when they try to hit you.

In short:
Defense Modifier comes from stats and skills. Can be augmented with shields and in case of magic - protective charms and amulets. They affect difficulty of attacks.
Protection comes from armour and shields and reduces received damage.
>>
File: 1444865198645.jpg (516KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444865198645.jpg
516KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>50927632
Wait. Psionics?
>>
>>50929878
Have you read the saga? If so, recall Joanna Selbourne, aka Kenna. One of the people hired by Skellen to help track Ciri. Don't know how the term was even translated in English version, something like vigilant I guess? Precognition, basic telepathy, mind probing, the works.

First expansions made that into mechanics for the TTRPG, since the books implied this is a relatively common ability some people have, but still can't qualify as "full time" magic users.
>>
>>50923982
Long answer:
It can be somewhat inferred from the game's expanded lore that Wolf wasn't a particularly specialized school and most likely had very proficient masters in all fields back in the era when witchers were being trained.
Manticore were alchemists, Bear preferred slow and defensive combat, Griffin perfected the use of signs, Cat focused on dexterous skills, Viper favoured poisons and seemed to be more concerned about studying monsters than the other schools were.
It also may be that the teachings of Wolf, not necessarily Kaer Morhen itself, might be the oldest which is why the school never felt the need to specialize.

Short answer:
Because it was a free dlc bonus and Geralt's from Wolf.
>>
>>50930281
The idea of a school specialising in signs AKA budget-bin magic is so dumb
>>
>>50927697
There is also a spell providing 3d6 armour protection, plus +3 for each additional success. And it's pretty easy to cast, so smart-build mage can easily cast on you or himself anything from 3 to 27 (and 45 in case of crit) armour protection at still reduced mana price. Technically with 5 Dex and bunch of perks it can provide another 9.
>>
>>50930490
In vidya it was by far the best armour, shame it looked so bad after first two levels. In case of books (and by extension the tabletop) schools don't exist, so it's a non-issue
>>
>>50930490
Signs are in general a game breaker, both in video games and the TTRPG, so it's hardly an issue. I just wish TTRPG Quen was as good as the one from TW3.
>>
>>50930490
>>50930566
Despite mages, with a sound reason, laughing at them and at witcher 'magic', signs are still devastating against anything that isn't trained in magic or inherently resistant as some monsters are. They're still drawn from the power.
>>
>>50930611
They are much better than standard magic, for at least two reason (three if we count game rules):
- they require only a single, simple gesture
- they come with absurd power-to-effect ratio and are risk-free
and if game rules are added
- the gestures are simple enough to remain unaffected by standard armour movement restrictions
>>
>>50930678
>much better than standard magic
Only when considering the needed effort to learn, they're practically parlour tricks for and against mages.
Also games disregarded they take a lot out of a witcher. Sign use is depicted as very measured, games gamefied them.
Their use may be a witcher secret so mages might not be able to duplicate their means of activation but they can just manipulate the power to easily reach a same effect.
>>
>>50930845
There is one difference, thou.
With a single gesture (and a bit of own reflexes) witchers can stop even face melting spells, that take even more from mages. Laugable, yes. But still effective.
>>
>>50924981
Well, shools pretty much were a thing in the books as well iirc. Bonhart had other medallions than wolves, and I think geralt or some other talked about other schools atsome point.
But my memory is usually only semi-reliable and I don't have my books here to quickly skim through.

>>50925879
>More like Breaking Bad, with industrial quantities of fisstech rolling around.
I'd play that campaign any time
>>
>>50930957
Griffin and Cat are mentioned in passing. Literally nothing else is told about them other than that they exist(ed) somewhere.
Games expanded on this.
>>
>>50930957
>I'd play that campaign any time
Believe me, you don't. I did something like that with my players (we weren't even suppose to play that day, just meet for few beers, they were already watching first season of BB when I came in).
While it was funny, it also went out of hand pretty quick due to the content.

And about medallions - there is not a SINGLE mention or suggestion in the books that witchers from Kaer Morhen use wolf head exclusively. I never understood the whole retarded logic of "if there are different shapes, then it means different schools" the comic book author used and which the vidya then copied for no fucking reason (other than being gamey, that is)
>>
>>50931031
The comics was a mistake that should be forgotten. Literally the only sin CDPR commited was picking that edgy trash and using elements from it.
>>
night bump
>>
>>50930884
Wizards did not have much trouble with spell activation and reflexes, at least in the books. Vilgefortz or however he is spelled in English effortlessly wiped the floor with Geralt in melee combat, and later successfully used face melting spells against three strong opponents at the same time.
>>
>>50934818
Yeah, but Vilgefortz is an exception, not a rule. Geralt is absolutely taken by surprise and he admits it, never expecting from anyone moving so fast, not to mention a magic user.
That's like trying to make a HFY claim based entirely on Bonhart.

Also
>Daily reminder Bonhart is how your average murderhobo looks like
Just fucking think for a while about it
>>
>>50934818
>spell activation
Um... it's stressed at least by 4 different wizards at different occassion they would rather throw a punch than try to cast a spell when being rushed by someone. Because they might not finish their incantation.
And I think the original anon was talking about Heliotrop Sign, which is capable of discharging most magic energy ever encountered by Geralt into (relatively) harmless results. So when a guy just crossing his wrist is capable of negating a powerful magician, I'm not sure who should laugh at whom about parlour tricks.
>>
>>50934922
>Yeah, but Vilgefortz is an exception, not a rule.
I agree that it's incorrect to use him as example in terms of raw power. Ordinary magician would not be able to cast such powerful spells.
I meant that wizard spells are not inherently slower and do not require complex activation sequences. They can be performed instantly and using only simple gestures. Hell, Yennefer thrown hexes by swinging her foot in general direction of a target at some point.
It's just that most wizards are not fighters. They don't need to quickly cast spells in a fight, or concentrate while wearing heavy armor, or be physically fit. So they can be overwhelmed by a witcher jumping all around the place, making rude hand signs. But a proper combat specialist mage would just laugh at that, and I think that's just a matter of dedication and training, not talent.
>>
>>50935267
>Yennefer thrown hexes by swinging her foot in general direction of a target at some point.
... which rather than sending a fireball against a bunch of angry peasants, turned them yellow-coloured (kingcup coloured to be precise), so it's even worse example of mages efficiency.
Or Rience casting a very simple spell, but because it's cold he was unable to properly bend his stiff fingers and the spell gave a highly unpredictable result rather than firing an energy beam. Before you tell anything about Rience being a failure - he effortlessly opened a magic portal, so he's no pushover either.

My point is - magic in witcherverse is SUPER powerful, but also super-precise. A spell A gives effects A when, and only when, all proper elements are in place, from words, to tongue position, breathing, gesture(s) and so on. It's stressed out all the time, both in short stories and in saga.

And those "rude signs" were again, more than enough to block all the spells. After all Vilgefortz beat Geralt with a steel cane rather than melting him with a spell. And in their rematch, he again has much better time beating the living shit out of him with the cane rather than using magic.
You know, it's like that old joke about entire might of American industrial-military complex beaten by bunch of farmers hidding in the jungle.
>>
How much of the game's expansions made it onto the internet?

I heard there was a big one about Nilfgaard, for instance, but I've never seen it.
>>
>>50936443
In the original language version - all of them
Translated - none.
>>
>>50936505
Thankfully some kind soul has decided to rectify that.
>>
>>50935396
I read the books around a decade ago, so I may be mistaken, but peasants were turned into animals, which, while unquestionably better than being incinerated, still would ruin your day. It's the wagon which was turned yellow. And it's an example of casting under extremely bad conditions, when competent wizard is still capable of dealing with a treat despite every possible penalty.
Rience was a failure. It was specially mentioned by some character that his master must have opened the portal from the other side, as it would be impossible for such a weak magician to do it by himself. Besides, he was not just cold, he was outright dying from cold water exposure.
I don't agree that magic always requires precise components to work. For example, Ciri did not receive proper magical training, but when she went powertripping in the desert, she used multiple spells with expected results. While I'm sure she knew proper words and gestures for making a fire and I can believe she was taught spells to close wounds and cure intoxication, I draw the line at summoning a thunderstorm. That's just not one of the everyday utility spells you teach to a novice magician before they begin proper education. No, that was spontaneous magic. She willed it to happen, and it did.
Proper words, tongue position, breathing and gestures probably just help one to get into a proper mind state. You cast a fireball while bending your fingers in a specific way until you associate bent fingers with fire flowing out, then you trigger a fireball when needed by repeating the gesture. But with practice you can substitute that mental link with any other activator, be it another gesture, word or maybe just a thought.
Vilgefortz did successfully smack Geralt around in their rematch using magic for a while. He switched to a stick once he was certain he would win, because it amused him to beat a witcher with a stick. He was rather upset at the moment and wanted something nice to happen.
>>
>>50937156
>but peasants were turned into animals
That was the first cart.
The second one just turned yellow.
Both were supposed to burn. This is what using your feet rather than hands do to spells

>he was outright dying from cold water exposure
He ended up in water and hypothermiac only after fumbling the spell. Which he fumbled because apparently gloves weren't his thing.

Speaking of proper wording and gestures. The "super-duper mighty spell" Yenn casts in the end is precisely impossible to recreate by any other person, because nobody knows what EXACTLY she did back then and what she was trying to cast, while instead bringing a firestorm.
>>
>>50935396
>Or Rience casting a very simple spell, but because it's cold he was unable to properly bend his stiff fingers and the spell gave a highly unpredictable result rather than firing an energy beam
Oh, and I remembered something. Didn't he cast a proper energy beam, as intended?
It's just that he missed Ciri and hit the frozen lake surface under everyone's feet, predictably melting it and drowning.
I retract my statement about him outright dying from the cold water, he was still fine at the moment of casting. However, him being a failure is out of the question now.
>>
>>50937353
No, it's speficically mentioned the spell went wrong because his fingers were stiff. So the beam, rather than going straight ahead and simply creating a barrier Ciri would have trouble going through instead just cracked all the ice around them.
And that entire fight was fetishising his fingers, so they can end up cut off in the end. Sapkowski being subtle like always
>>
>>50937346
It was Triss and hailstorm respectively, I think. And yes, it required some specific incantation.
Still you have to agree that Triss did randomly cast a spell that perfectly fit the situation. She did not conjure a cup of tea or something, she got a mass destruction spell exactly when she needed a mass destruction spell, despite not following any known spell pattern. Well, attempting to follow, but failing and knowing that she is failing.
So it seems to me that intent plays a major part in spellcasting. If you want someone dead in a specific way, you need to recreate the specific casting pattern. However, if you want someone dead and don't care about the particular details, you just fling some magic his way while thinking angry thoughts.
I bet a million wizards muttering random words would eventually recreate Great Merigold's Hailstorm while probably using another incantation, as it's just one of multiple ways to magic the same effect.
>>50937394
Seems more like a targeting problem than miscast to be honest.
>>
>>50937346
>>50937590
Weren't they casting this together? Read only an unofficial translation some time ago, so I might be wrong
>>
>>50937590
Going by all the examples (including those from vidya), the "folk" magic is very prone to be shaped by emotional charges and personal animosities, even running on this stuff alone. It's never really explained anyway if the folk stuff is the same stuff as "regular" magic or those are two completely different things, especially since the folk part does things much more powerful if you think about it.
And was that "Beauty and the beast" curse a folk curse or divine one?
>>
I like how the bestiary has entries for every creature that got as much as a passing mention in the books
>>
>>50937857
They are the same. The point is rather how uncontrollable and unpredictable the innate magic abilities are. Hence the whole point about picking up magic-sensitive kids and give them training, rather than leave them be. But unlike bullshit excuses a la Harry Potter, in this case it might end up with regional crisis or even a civil war when shit hits the fan
>>
>>50869265
I know this may not be directly related to the thread, but I was wondering if anyone here had any idea of where to download the fan translations for Sword of Destiny and the other Witcher novels? Since the ebook versions have only been licensed for Europe, not NA.

It sucks.
>>
>>50943183
Yeah, sure.

I've still got the versions with the covers I found, gimme a second to stick them on mediafire.
>>
>>50943183
>>50943218
Give me a while and I will find it for you.
SoD is literally the best thing about entire witcher franchise (no, really), as it comes with the best plotlines.
>>
>>50943218
Dude, thanks a lot.
I've been getting into the Witcher series through the video games (I've just finished the first and right now I'm enthralled by Assassins of Kings) and I've bought both The Last Wish and Blood of Elves from Kindle (I use Kindle because importing books from the US is too fucking expensive here).

Since we're on /tg/ i'd like to ask, is this system the only way to roleplay in the world of the Witcher or are there other third-party supplements for other games, like Das Schwerze Auge or others?
>>
>>50943268
You can juryrig other systems to fit The Witcher but this system is the best way to Witcher
>>
>>50943268
There are others, but apparently this is the best one. I've got most of one that was made for GURPS somewhere on here.
>>
>>50943268
Okay, this should be it although I'm not sure the covers are working properly.

Might see if I can fix it later, tell me what the result is on your end.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2dmdb754d8m1b/Witcher_Books
>>
>>50943303
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2dmdb754d8m1b/Witcher_Books

Thanks a lot, man, these are actually great because of the clear formatting and the covers.
>>
>>50943268
The closest suplement was the one for GURPS, but it still made it VERY awkward to be a witcher in combat, plus it was predominately based on the first video game.
>>
>>50943265
>>50943303
Oh, so it's already posted.
>>
>>50943380
They work then, that's good.

Felt like I had to make use of those file editing skills I taught myself with that Angel Moon thing, so I did those a while ago.
>>
Monsters when?
>>
>>50944721
Soon (tm)
>>
File: Just like bullets.jpg (13KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
Just like bullets.jpg
13KB, 500x258px
>>50944721
Never. They went extinct. All of them
>>
File: meanwhile in poland.jpg (110KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in poland.jpg
110KB, 500x750px
>>50883506
>Anyone outside Poland B.
>They will laught right into your face
>At bigos
The fuck you're from? Bigos is very popular dish here where I live, and that's in the more civilised parts of "Poland A"
>>
>>50945087
>My grandparents came inside a cattle wagon in the 50s
Sure, Ivan... Oh, sorry, Jan.
>>
>ITT:Polish people arguing about how Polish they are

This is fascinating...
>>
>>50945087
>He seriously think anyone but Easterners and their descendants eat Lithuanian bigos
This is what I hate about repatriation and cunts that came with it - that they consider now themselves what's the "local" standard. Fucking Eternal September, Polish edition.
>>
>>50945289
Welcome to Poland. Don't you know Poles are their own biggest enemies?
>>
>>50945365
Thought that was a trait common to all Europeans, honestly.
>>
>>50945396
Right now we are in the middle of Polish-Polish War, so go figure
>>
File: SwhdxwB.jpg (294KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SwhdxwB.jpg
294KB, 1920x1200px
Is there anything like Wild Hunt's Leshern in the RPG? That sorta hostile, fae woodland spirit (excluding the dryads, of course)?
>>
>>50948929
In the Wiedźmin: Gra Wyobraźni PnP RPG, leshy is described as a forest-dwelling, iron-resistant, highly intelligent monster. For unknown reasons, many peasants consider him to be a spirit that protects the forest. In reality, it is a very dangerous creature that hunts woodland creatures and lone wanderers. It has the ability to polymorph.

In its natural form, it is a wildcat-sized creature that looks like a cross between a wildcat and a bear, with mighty fangs and sharp claws. It mostly lurks among the tree branches, from which it quickly jumps on its victims. It usually devours the whole prey. Its mightiest weapon is the ability to shift shape. It can morph into a humanoid being that looks like a harmless, old man or into a tree branch that is practically identical to real ones.
>>
>>50949030
Huh. Not as frightening as nature's wrath given form from bones and roots, eh?
>>
File: Leszy_RPG.jpg (105KB, 775x960px) Image search: [Google]
Leszy_RPG.jpg
105KB, 775x960px
>>50949137
This motherfucker will still kill you as fast as a bear which is pretty fast
>>
>>50949137
Anon, let's the number talk about "not as frightening", because I think this post >>50949161 is not doing the real justice (even if it's true to the T)
So let's see:
>60 HP
Jesus fuck, DRAGONS start at 70, being THE most resiliant creatures around. With maxed up stats and three levels of very expensive perk you max out at 50 HP. Which is a pure theory, because the price to do so is so steep it's just not possible to get this high while running the same character for few years or regular games.
Average humanoid has 29. Strongmen NPCs might have 37 and that's considered HUGE.
>Immune to iron
Congrats, you are officially fucked, as this means ranged weapons don't work at all against it (it needs to be hacked into pieces to be killed) and you must get a silver blade to do so. Not an easy and cheap tast, if you ask me, unless you are a witcher and start with one
>Polimorph
Can take a guise of harmless, old guy, so it might have a surprise attack on you with ease. Surprise attack means your defenses are reduced to 1, no matter what.
>Attacks twice
Once with fangs (d6+6) and once with talons (d6+8). Doesn't sound scary by itself, BUT the attacks are obviously unarmed, so you are using Unarmed Defense Modifier when resisting. A stat that you rise by being a brawler yourself and main reason why any experienced player never starts below 2 in Unarmed.
>Dodge 3
Meaning it can dodge AND attack (Dodge 1 and 2 allow to either attack or dodge)
>Defense
2/6 against ranger/melee means you need to have AT LEAST 3 Armed combat AND 3 Dex to even TRY to hit it. So your best bet is having 4 of both, still giving you a rought chances. Shooting is pointless, since it's immune to iron, remember?
>TBC
>>
>>50949583
Magic is even worse, as it comes with 4. So most mages will have roughtly 25% of failing their rolls, unless special elements are taken into account. And they can pretty much forget about additional success to make spells cheaper (mana runs out really, REALLY quick if you can't qualify for the discount based on having good roll, which is hard to achieve when enemy has serious magic resistance)
>Raw Stats
4 Senses, meaning it will have easy time dodging you (Dodge is based on Senses check). Sneaking also won't do
3 Dexterity - not bad, not good, just enough to rip your face off, since it has 4 Unarmed, so it can easily make aimed attacks with inpunity
4 Intellect - so it WILL do aimed attack, because it's a sentient and really smart creature
3 Movement - since movement is generally considered dump stat, people gimp it... and good luck running away from monsters with gimped movement.

In short, your standard advantages - ranged attacks and cheap magic - won't work, since it's either immune or with high resistance. It has ABSURD HP pool (your attacks are going to be d6 + 2xStrength, and it has SIXTY HP), it attacks twice, it easily dodges and it's smart enough for GM to declare some really sneaky tactics.
In short, this is one of the hardest enemies to kill or face.

>TBC
>>
>>50949745
And to elaborate previous note:
Due to stats and skills and how defenses are counted, leshy can easily jump you and go for your head/neck (since that's how it attacks anyway). Head area is counted as instant critical, so the d6 outcome will be doubled.
Then comes defenses and success rate. Since it has 4 Unarmed, you would have to have Defense modifier against Unarmed higher than 4. Average, non-smart build gives you about 3. Smart build will give you AT BEST 5. Thus it has higher skill than your defense or very close. If skill is higher or equal to difficulty, it's an auto-success, but still can be rolled. 3d6 (3 Dex), so each 4, 5 or 6 will be counted as another +3 damage, potentially +9.
It attacks twice, so it can deal from 0 to 18 bonus damage from his attack rolls.
Average HP pool is 29, remember? 26 in fact, because new players have a tendency to gimp Constitution too (don't ask me why, that's suicidal).
Leshy attack deals from 16 (lowest possible outcome) to 44. That's without criticals. Even taking a median, it's still around 30 damage.
And the worst part? It's split on TWO attacks. You can dodge only once per round.

In general, if monsters come with HP above 40 or immunity to iron, it's dangerous. If it has Dex of 3 and higher it's dangerous, same with Unarmed skill
This one combines all of those qualities, making it absolutely lethal
>>
>>50949817
To conclude:

So you start with say... 4 characters strong party. If you are lucky, by the end of the first round you are still 4 people strong (a lot of luck needed for that) and the jumped character is on verge of dying.
The leshy can easily resist remaining 3 characters and their attacks, unless it will be a series of improbably lucky rolls for entire trio. And that's already assuming they attack with silver weapons to actually maim this thing rather than making it more pissed.
By end of 2nd round either the first victim will be finished (that means the party was lucky, because the leshy didn't try to murder them all) OR, which is more likely, another character was jumped.
That leaves two guys barely alive/dying/already dead, leshy with about 1/4 of HP left and two combatants who in theory can try to finish it of.
It's very likely the leshy will die in the process of murdering the 3rd character from the party.

Also, since leshy comes with 4 Senses, it will most likely have first move each round as initiative is Senses + d6 roll at the start of combat. Non-rangers usually have 2 in Senses.
Do the math.

And on the side-note:
Should leshy be followed by wolves, like the vidya incarnation, it would wipe out entire party in the first round, should at least 2 wolves would follow. Wolves have 40 HP, 3 Dex and 3 Unarmed, dealing d6+6 damage with fangs.
Three attackers ganging on the same target grant -2 to Defense of the target. Which means gang-rape or being mauled to death.

Did I mention a small pack of wolves is more dangerous than most of the super-turbo-powerful monsters?
>>
>>50949583
>>50949745
>>50949817
>>50949929
How long you are running games in this system and how the hell you make sure your players stand a fighting chance against enemy able to overpower them without much problem?
Because reading through this, it's hard to not assume you are a GM using this particular game for quite some time.
>>
>>50950608
>your players stand a fighting chance
But they don't. That's the entire point of it. They don't. The entire game is based on very lethal mechanics, making sure that a slightest mistake, a small inadequately or a minor advantage can completely change the outcome, usually for the worst of the players. Most of monsters are designed in such way that a witcher (OP by game design) stands barely any chance against monsters he's facing. Non-witchers are by design without their fighting chance or any chance at all. Each new batch of players is always processed through this, to fully grasp how dangerous most of enemies are and how this game applies horror-tier lethality in what could otherwise easily qualify as heroic fantasy by general game design. This got a bit problematic with each next videogame, as players are more and more used to the concept of not only facing dangers as a witcher, but also as Geralt, who is a very experienced and well armed individual, further bolstered by the fact how healing works in video games (in the TTRPG you need weeks to recover from anything bigger than a bar brawl)

And I'm using this game ever since the pocket edition was published, so that would be what? 15 years?
>>
>>50950744
Ofc the game can be easily broken, so this is usually how players gain their chance - by exploiting the system. And I allow that, because most of those exploits require both good understanding of rules and really creative applications for them, not to mention all non-standard solutions. So when I see a magic user picking non-combat spells as his starters or an otherwise sterotypical merc character trading all his starting capital to just gain a horse and a battered shield, I know I'm dealing with people that are up to facing the monsters, with or without a witcher in their party.
It's that kind of game, where you learn the system as a player until you stop dying (that often) and survive to tell the tale. Because it's usually a tale when how you managed to survive last game.
>>
>>50949161
>Bear
>In this game
I never felt so stupid about not reading animal stats when we bumped into a mama bear with two cubs and instead instantly getting the fuck out, spreading the party in different directions, we stick together to fight. How dangerous a bear can be to an entire group of adventurers, right?

She tear us to ribbons in 3 rounds, even if there were 5 of us.
>>
>>50949030
>>50949161
Lame. Slavic Leshy is way cooler than this.
>>
>>50952570
And would utterly destroy just about any possible party, so what's your point?
Especially since it was picked from saga in such form, so blame Sapkowski.
>>
>>50949583
Wait this is the Witcher version?
>>
>>50952689
Yup
>>
>>50952676
>And would utterly destroy just about any possible party
You are not supposed to go full DnD on him and kill him. Leshiy is a spirit-protector of the forest. He can be reasoned and allied with. He would play tricks and scares on the party moving through his forest for hours until they are exhausted and scared and don't know where are they going. Then leshiy would let party leave his domain unless they pissed him off royally in which case he could turn into 5 stories tall bear and come for them. But if you are polite and friendly leshiy can invite you in his house to dinner (enchanted moss and leaves mostly) and even help you with your quest. Why would you treat such great character as another mob? Sapkowski, you are a hack.
>>
>>50952844
>Why would you treat such great character as another mob
By not doing the research, of course. Then you leave a group of fanboys with a task to unfuck your creation and spin a playable game out of it. By the end you have a creature that is hostole to humans by default, with a sketchy justification for it, but still beter than lolsrandom alcoholic writing shit to pay bills.

The biggest irony with witcher is how I don't really like the setting and definitely not enjoy the books, but I really like the TTRPG.
>>
>>50952844
>You are not supposed to go full DnD on him and kill him
You kinda are, when you are contracted to kill one.
>>
>>50952942
>You kinda are, when you are contracted to kill one.
Why would somebody want you to kill a leshiy? Leshiy usually doesn't kill people and helps friendly folks visiting his forest like showing berries and mushrooms or scaring predators away from them.
>>
>>50953052
For the exact same reason why people want dryads dead?
I don't know, have you've been reading those books and what humanity is doing around? Or how the inter-race dynamics work?
>>
>>50952775
Holy shit I'm gonna love this TTRPG a whole lot more than I thought I would.
>>
>monsters are being translated
>country trivia too
>expansions also
But what about rules for starting money and how much different things cost?
>>
>>50955553
There is no starting money. You are given starting gear instead, based entirely on GM fiat and not costing more than 500 denari in total.
>>
>>50956060
>and not costing more than 500 denari in total.
This was what I was looking for along with the prices of all kinds of things
>>
>>50956084
This is not a rigid rule thou. Just a suggestion in the chapter for GMs. And 500 is a very skimpy budget, so usually some fiat is added to this.
>>
>>50952844
>>50952904
>By not doing the research, of course.
I remember reading an article written by Sapkowski about fantasy and it's roots in mythology. He berated modern authors for not doing their research of canonical materials and writing shallow fiction with gore, blood, sex scenes, clear distinction between nice guys and bad guys, and simple story.
He also complained about pagan slavic folklore being fucked over by christianity, creating all those nice reasonable harmless "monsters" who for some reason are nice to any person showing traditional christian virtues of politeness, friendliness and tolerance.
I mean, why the fuck would leshiy want to ally with your party? He is a weird guy living in the woods, hunting with wolves and sleeping with bears. You don't have anything to offer him besides dinner. What will he gain from not eating you party, warm feeling that he did a good thing? You might as well try to befriend a pack of hungry wolves.
I mean, just try to think how the old folk was created at first. Why would some peasant invent a leshiy? Because he does not want his children wandering off into the forest, where they will get lost or eaten by wild animals. Would he make leshiy a nice person who helps you if you are polite? Like hell he would. He would tell his children about a scariest hostile bastard he can imagine. And that's what leshiy is.
Sapkowski did his research, looking past nice child-friendly folk stories invented a couple of centuries ago. That's exactly why his leshiy is so "lame".
>>
>>50956413
>hunting with wolves and sleeping with bears
That's not leshiy. You aren't even Slav, are you?
>>
>>50956413
But why the hell it's cat? I mean... it was his idea. WHY?!
I don't mind the rest, I'm full on "monsters are hostile, because they were originally invented as hostile/scary force beyond human comprehension" side and I love the open neglect of "traditional" fantasy cliches of some friendly race that will be nice to you just because (especially with such racist and irrational bastards like all the humanoid races from witcher).
But why an overgrown tomcat?!
Are you scared of tomcats?
>>
>>50956423
>Anon citing Sapkowski's book about fantasy cliches
>"Do you even Slav bro"?
Words cannot describe the disgust
>>
>>50956447
My thoughts exactly. Sapkowski was a contrarian for the sake of it and just jumped from one extremity (friendly cute creatures) to another (scary edgy monsters). Neither of which was true to the roots.
>>
>>50956480
Sapkowski is first and foremost a mean drunk with SERIOUS delusion of grandeur. And the moment witcher picked up in early 90s, it went to his head, so he gave a fuckload of stupid interviews acting like some sort of literature guru or infallable genious, to the point where he was openly styling himself as 2nd Tolkien at the peak of popularity in '97 (which was the main reason why his popularity started to drop, as it was just too much to non-brain dead drones following him).
The biggest irony is how he badmouther pretty much everyone and their dog in Polish fantasy...
... while writing exactly the same shit, using the same cliches he gave shits for being "bad" and "wrongly applied".

The biggest irony is how the people still remembering him as the shithead he truly is are now around 35-40 themselves, so entire bunch of newfags is now praising Sapkowski like some sort of deity and he's cynically milking it every single chance he gets.
For fucks sake, there are people who unironically defend his angry rants as "unacknowledged genious" being attacked by "envious hacks"
>>
>>50956423
I am. Russian, I'll admit, so polish leshiys may be a bit different.
While I did not personally saw original folk tales, I read articles referencing folk tales researchers. They mention that leshiy leads wolf packs and shares prey with them, and when peasants donate alcohol to him, he asks bears to stand watch over him while he sleeps it off.
>>50956432
Dunno. He is a shapeshifter, so why not a cat? Ability to climb trees goes well with ambushes, which is a good tactic for a sentient monster. I would turn into a wild cat if I was a leshiy.
And yes, oversized tomcats are scary. Cats are not scary exactly because they are small. Have you actually seen how a cat fights in a serious life-or-death situation? I believe that a regular lynx can kill unprepared human, and it is vulnerable to iron.
>>
>>50956512
He truly was a shitposter before 4chan
>>
>>50956514
Then you (or the article) missed the point. You don't befriend leshy. You simply keep it happy.
Sort like traditional Japanese offerings to local spirits. Not because you can or should befriend them, but because you don't want to piss them off.

Same with leshy and offerings. It has nothing to do with friendship or being nice. It's the classic, neolitic "take this offering and leave me alone, please" bargain
>>
>>50956531
>Then you (or the article) missed the point. You don't befriend leshy. You simply keep it happy.
Yes? That's exactly my point. Leshiy is a hostile nature force by default. You may placate him with offerings of food, but that does not make him your friend. That just means he will tolerate a bit more of your shit before you find yourself lost in the forest.
>>
>>50956568
I guess this is the moment when being anonymous starts causing communication problems. Then we agree to agree, fun
>>
>>50956568
>>50956589
Now that's awkward
>>
>>50956480
>Sapkowski was a contrarian for the sake of it and just jumped from one extremity (friendly cute creatures) to another (scary edgy monsters). Neither of which was true to the roots.
And yes, slav folk tales are edgy and grimdark as hell.
You know that typical part where folk hero refrains from killing and eating an animal he caught, and that animal later helps the hero in his time of need?
I remember a tale where a slav heroine wants to revive her beloved (who, by the way, was cut into thousand pieces and dumped into a river, because that edgy).
So she finds a crow's nest, waits until mother crow leaves to get food, butchers the baby crows and hides. The crow returns, sees her children murdered and is absolutely horrified. Not willing to deal with it, brave crow decides to go on a quest to find a way to revive them. After a while she succeeds and returns to her nest, carrying a bit of dead water and a bit of life water (folk supplies for resurrection).
Slave heroine then appears from her hiding place and kills the crow and loots the body.
Because that's how slavic heroes do.
>>
>>50945087
Kongresówka >>>> Alle
>>
>>50956831
>Butthurt half-Russian crying about his shit place
>>
>>50956846
t. Habsburg serf / Prussian slave
>>
>>50956781
It's called "be efficient".
Watch "War", a Russian film from 2002. It's the epitome of Slav hero thrown into modern setting.
>>
>>50956856
>Russian serf complaining about Habsburg serfs
Cute

And I'm Kashubian. Slave to no-one
>>
>>50956858
>It's called "be efficient".
So is ambushing and eating humans instead of checking whether they are polite or not beforehand.
>>
>>50956889
And I never questioned that, I consider it absolutely normal. Hell, I fucking love witcher dryads that are murder-rape machines, even if a lot of people consider this "edgy". Because you finally have a force of nature that isn't some cudly bunch of creatures nor mindless monsters.
>>
>>50956858
>"War"
My fucking sides... Love to pick that film and use on kino-challenged players for campaigns, since the scenario is so universal. If they can endure through this adventure, they are competent. If they die/fail/try to negotiate/trying to be nice, then they are too incomptetent to play heist and rogue-based scenarios.
>>
>>50869271
Damn it, why didn't I learn polish while my grandmother was still alive?
I was a terrible child, that's why.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (333KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
333KB, 1920x1080px
Y'know, it's occurred to me that if the stars align and this translation gets done, against all possible odds, I'll still probably never find a GM who wants to do it.
>>
File: 1457971003433.jpg (1MB, 2000x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1457971003433.jpg
1MB, 2000x1282px
So, would it be possible to run a game where the party are soldiers during one of the wars with Nilfgaard, or is the game not up to that?
>>
File: _where_it_s_the_snow___.jpg (139KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
_where_it_s_the_snow___.jpg
139KB, 800x1132px
>>
>>50959510
First expansion is literally ALL about the same period as vidya games. And even in baseline game it's perfectly ok to play as group of soldiers.

Hell, the game is designed in such way you can have all-bard (as in - travelling musician) party and enjoy it
>>
Happy New Year and good luck on the Path
>>
>>50956936
Dryads are to cooperate with and worship, so I see any problem with befriending them. Especially since they don't mind allies, as long as you follow their rules. I don't mind cold, I'm resiliant enough to endure Iceland with t-shirt.

I gues my granda is partially right blaming "those damn fantasy books" for me ending up lesbian. Anyway, happy new year!
>>
>>50958508
That armor is fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>50869265
OH MY GOD. YOU'RE NOT DEAD!

((Hugs OP))

I'm really eager to see the full translated version of the Game of Imagination. I am looking forward to the R Talsorian version but I am also eager to see what the pre-CD Projekt Red Witcherverse was like.

Plus. I love the system. It seems simple, fast-playing, streamlined and as deadly as a Witcher RPG should be.
>>
File: 1457821030683.jpg (622KB, 1920x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1457821030683.jpg
622KB, 1920x1001px
>>50869265
>still_waiting_on_op.jpg
>>
>>50964669
Not OP, but would be scared if some monster with bloodied head and sword was waiting for me
>>
File: 1457528844957.jpg (549KB, 1920x883px) Image search: [Google]
1457528844957.jpg
549KB, 1920x883px
>>50966452
How about this? More enticing?
>>
>>50966514
>2lewd4u
>>
>>50869265
Remember OP, if you feel your reserve starting to flag, just remember that if you do this, you'll open this game up to the whole board, and potentially, the entire fandom.

We shall spread the word. All that is required is for you to finish it.
>>
>>50966664
Resolve, you mean?

Nah, that's not the point. Time is a much bigger problem.
Thus - soon (tm). Maybe in a day, maybe in few.
>>
>>50967542
It's been literally a week, mon. And, you do know this project has been *started* several times before now, right?
>>
>>50967605
And I'm with it from the start. I've literally organised the first group doing the translation, back in '13. Last year was the most productive one so far, we've managed to pull grand total of 50 pages within a month.

But we all have dayjobs, private lives and things like that. Maybe if it was done by group of NEETs (no offense), it would be finishe within a week, entire book.
But it's done whenever any of us has both a LOT of free time, backed with resolve.
>>
>>50967663
I see. How far off from finishing it are you?
>>
>>50967716
I'm at nymph. Which is slightly past the middle of monsters. But it's VERY rough (part of it is in a paper notebook even), so no point posting it until I will be done with it and do basic formatting and checks to make it readable.
My wife did yesterday at work almost all perks from the first expansion, if that helps.
>>
>>50968067
Er, I guess, yeah. Afraid I don't really know the full extend of the expansions, only that some of them made a mess of everything.
>>
>>50968087
>only that some of them made a mess of everything.
Please explain
>>
>>50869265
if anyone finish this project i would love you dearly
>>
>>50970608
If Poles have spent as much time translating and editting it as they've spent bragging about how great this game is and complaining about the lack of free time, this project would've been finished 2 years ago.
>>
>>50970754
>If the amount of Poles bragging how great the game is was equal to amount of people working on the translation, the project would be finished 2 years ago
Here, ftfy.

Because it's classic Polish mentality in action - "Yeah, sure, great you are doing X, fantastic job..." while standing next to it and watching, instead of helping.
>>
>>50970754
>OP does it in free time on his own accord
>HURRR WHY DON'T YOU DELIVER DURRR
Maybe because he's technically breaking the law?

Ever occured to your stupid ass the book is first and foremost copyrighted and the guy(s?) behind translation can't do shit beyond fan-translation done in free time, rather than making, say, a fund-raiser to hire a professional?

Seriously, it takes to be really ungrateful faggot to complain about something like this.
>>
>>50972247
Ever occured to your dumb ass that you had so much free time over 5 years you could've finished this project twice with some diligence? I'm not even here for the game. Some faggot which could be you has just been bragging in random threads over years about great Polish RPG that nobody saw, how great it was and how every other game and player sucked. It takes to be really loudmouthed faggot to brag so much and deliver so little.
>>
>>50972392
>The only person in this thread is OP
Anon, I'm not even Polish.
>I'm not even here for the game
Then why the fuck you even bother, you cunt?
>>
>>50972591
Jesus, you are one dumb cunt.
>>
>>50972392
Yes, because there is just one person behind the Witcher presence on /tg/. The same person is doing all the "marketing", translation, spread the word and of course is arguing with you, too, because 4chan in general is just one person, right?
What's your major malfunction, private? Maybe you didn't notice, but the Witcher became over last few years one of the bigger franchises in video gaming. The sole fact should ring you already a bell that there might be a substantial amount of traffic about related TTRPG, especially since it turns out there is a game already dedicated to the subject, but published years ago, before the franchise gained recognition abroad and thus never translated on official level.

But better make a paranoid assumptions that this is all a one guy conspiracy and his lazyness, just so you can shitpost about it, while in the same time admitting you don't even care about the game in question.
Neo/tg/ in its finest.
>>
>>50972671
Said the guy doing pointless shitposting
>>
>>50972685
Yep, that's you
>>
>>50869265
is this a good idea?
>>
>>50972702
I'd say so
>>
>>50970754
>>50972392
>>50972671
>>50972695
Here is a clue - you can always move your ass and help with it, rather than complaining. Be productive. After all, you like to complain about lack of productivity. Star with yourself then
>>
>>50972718
Here is a hint - trying to recruit someone after shouting and insulting him is extremely dumb and unlikely idea.
>>
>>50972762
>When I act like an ass and people point it out, they are the ones doing the wrong thing
Faggot, leave.
Seriously, what are you trying to achieve in this thread? Aside bitching and trying to drive it to bump limit, apparently
>>
>>50972794
I enjoy discussions about the Witcher series and mythology we have sometimes. You are here to get into shouting matches to have an excuse to not work on your dream project.
>>
>>50972846
>Still not getting the point
>Still thinking he's talking with single person
>Still being paranoid
And since you "like to discuss" (I would say to stir shit up, but to the point), why aren't you discussing?
I don't know, what is stopping you? Here you are, in a witcher-related thread, having all the space and potential audience. Instead you are starting a pointless argument leading to absolutely nothing. The amount of contradictions you've posted so far is pretty amazing, too.

Stay mad, I guess
>>
>>50972846
I wonder how can I work on a translation not knowing Polish and with English being my third language. Please, enlighten me, because apparently I've missed something somewhere.
>>
>>50972972
>green text
Stop talking out of your arse and grow a pair
>>
>>50973035
Work on your English and Polish and stop projecting your frustration at others
>>
>>50973124
>>50973136
>Intentionally dividing posts to get faster to bump limit
You know new thread will be started after this one dies, right?
>>
>>50973372
You know you are quite delusional and paranoid, right?
>>
>>50973474
>>
>ITT: Idiots arguing who's bigger shitstain

Translation when?
>>
>>50973662
When that idiot learns Polish as his fourth language
>>
File: sapkowskiolaboga.jpg (78KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
sapkowskiolaboga.jpg
78KB, 800x707px
>>50869265
Stop arguing and take those fucking, dirty hands off my glorious saga!
>>
>>50925339

Didn't it sell really poorly? I was only getting into RPGs when it was first released, but ever since then I was a part of few groups (mainly Polish players), attended multiple cons in Poland and Witcher was about as (or even less!) popular than systems like Earthdawn.

That said, I feel like I'm proficient in Polish enough to help. I'll read the book a bit before emailing you since Polish has some word-salad phrases that are a bitch to translate at the best of times ;).
>>
>>50978678
As I recall, they put so much of the rules into the cheap "demo" version that hardly anyone bought the actual books when they came out.
>>
File: 1459718122495.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1459718122495.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>50879788
>gołąbki
>schabowy
>kopytka
>bigos
>barszcz
inb4 "my extremely culturally different part of poland doesn't eat any of this, so it can't be called a national dish"
yeah I know silesians only eat coal, but they're more german than polish anyway
>>
Huh. I can see why people prefer the tree Lishens to the Cat-Bear ones.
>>
File: ancient_leshen.jpg (271KB, 776x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ancient_leshen.jpg
271KB, 776x1200px
>>50982740
Yes, I can't imagine why that would be.
>>
File: True Hanys at rest.png (377KB, 597x481px) Image search: [Google]
True Hanys at rest.png
377KB, 597x481px
>>50982722
Shh, let sleeping Bercik sleep, anon. Or we we'll never hear the end of his tale of Holy Wars against the filthy Gorols.
>>
>>50971480
Ha. So true. "Jeden robi jak się patrzy, reszta patrzy jak się robi."

the best translation I could offer is "one guy's doing a great job, the rest's doing a great job watching him"
>>
File: 147395.gif (2MB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
147395.gif
2MB, 300x237px
>>50966514
>literally riding a snake
subtle imagery
>>
>>50982722
>Schabowy
>Polish cuisine
Commie leave!
>>
>>50978678
>Didn't it sell really poorly?
Just like the anon said >>50978713 here, the demo version had enough rules (and the game was simple enough) to fully run on it.
Said that, demo version run out of stock in 2 months (since it was worth literally two packs of smokes in times when smokes were really cheap). Meanwhile full version of the game...
... also run out of stock within 14 months.

The real problem was MAG, the publisher, getting out of RPG business soon after. Game came out in 2001, by 2003 they've stopped dealing in games. They cut support, they cut works on fixed 1.5 version, they cut everything... while retaining all copyrights. They don't publish RPG anymore, but you can't just do the job for them on legal level.
>>
>>50984449
>How to make everyone hate Silesians some more?
>After a half of century worth of vilification and shitty cabaret skids, let's make a TV series riding entirely on making everyone consider Silesians as laugh stock, inefficient and lazy assholes
Polish propaganda in its finest

I wonder if Kaszuby were containing coal or other important (in the past) sectors of industry, everyone would also try to bash Kaszubs
>>
File: bear-armour-levels-01.jpg (173KB, 1200x540px) Image search: [Google]
bear-armour-levels-01.jpg
173KB, 1200x540px
>>
>>50987360
>how to get killed by monsters and bears the armour
>>
>>50987360
Why all armours start to look shit after first upgrade, while Bear has shitty buff instead?!
>>
>>50987960
The real question is how the fuck this overcoat provides twice as much armour than Griffin set
>>
>>50986444
schabowy is a bastardised version of german schnitzel though
>>
>>50988637
It still doesn't make it any less commie invention from late 50s.
And the irony of it - German meat with Ruthenian cabbage as All-Polish Dish - is just amazing.
>>
>>50986553
Anon, Silesia still contains roughtly 1/5 of entire Polish industrial capacity, and that's when we are just talking about the shitty "śląskie" voivodeship. Take entire historical region and you have 1/3.
Which is the main reason why you end up with made-up terms to describe Silesian language, just to avoid calling it a fucking language, because lo and behold, they might run away to Germany with our precious factories... Sometimes I think half of the whole country is populared by reactionary, paranoid and delusional freaks who would get a seizure if something wasn't done with central approval and central planning.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.