[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Buff Santa.jpg (327KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Buff Santa.jpg
327KB, 1200x900px
Stat me
>>
>>50868217
My DM ran a christmas campaign last year with santa as the final boss, statted as a 14th level paladin of himself. This was mainly for the abilities Smite Naughty and a fluffed Misty Step that traveled through chimneys.
>>
File: 45464641345151.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
45464641345151.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>50868217

Stat me
>>
>>50868282

The Filthy Frank show is specifically making fun of people like us on /tg/

So no I won't stat him
>>
>>50868217
jolly/10
>>
>>50868310
12/25, could be worse
>>
>GRIND GRIND GRIND! HO HO HO!

>I have the shiniest meat sleigh

>I feel the spirit. TIME FOR A CAROL!
>>
>>50868217
I once ran a campaign where the players were the crew of a hyper-advanced dimension hopping star ship. They would visit various settings and worlds ranging from high fantasy to other kinds of scifi.

Once, around Halloween, I had them jump into a powerfully magical world where all the characters were turned into children and had to make their way through a spooky haunted town, hp replaced by bravery and loot replaced by candy and so on. It even gave a lot of insight into some of the npcs on board the ship by giving a glimpse into what they were like as kids. The final boss was kiddy-fiddler Michael Jackson. Anyway, they had a blast.

So Christams is coming up and they are all expecting something on par. Unfortunately, I had already planned out a cold-war themed adventure where they would have to diffuse a tense political standoff, on top of not really having any good ideas for a Christmas adventure.

So the players arrive at this world and they start looking for the Christmas only to find spies, politics, and hair-trigger nukes.

They decided they wanted non of that, and if I wasn't going to give them a Christmas adventure they were going to make one.

Cue them declaring themselves santa and flying around the world in their uncloaked hyper-advanced ship. Ordering the superpowers of the world to "be nice", shooting down the inevitable nukes said nations targeted them with, declaring said nations "naughty" and glassing the fuck out of every launch site they could find and demanding a massive tax in candy and toys from them, "I swear to god if even one of those factories is still producing weapons instead of tiny race cars, we are breaking out the relativistic guns." Was my personal favorite quote.

As the toy and candy tithe came in the party flew around the world raining it on the populace until the session drew to a close. Then they sent out a global message of "see you next year, ho ho ho merry Christmas" and just left, to a collective what the fuck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.