[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1247: Christmas Time in the /JCity/ Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 443
Thread images: 87

File: PDF.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
PDF.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50860324
>>
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!

Changelog:
-Rolling Quincy or Salem also lets you choose Far Harbor or Nuka World
-Raider Background
-Beastlord, Bioluminescence, Bloody Mess, and Gigantism mutations
-Items Section Updated
-Power Armor Section
-Special Weapons Section
-New companion options
-Scenarios
-Replaced two drawbacks
>>
How do the Nitobes from BtVS energy blades work? Are they actual blades? Can I go full Gate of Babylon with them?
>>
>>50866946
Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
>>
>>50866928
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU
Merry Christmas!
>>
>>50867036
Yes.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50862586
Drawbacks: Enemy of Set, Broken Memories, Offensive to Animals (1600)

Cairo, 3500 BC

Shemsu-Heru, age 26

Walk Like An Egyptian (Free)
Mouthpiece of Ra (1500)
The Bloodline of Osiris (1200)
Mystical Ingenuity (800)
True Naming (400)
Depths of Power (200)
Friend of the Dark (0)

There goes future-past me, fighting against the clock to exterminate all the Antediluvians. I was so young and naive. You're gonna carry that weight, me. That was a pretty rough night.

Oh well. The future, as they don't say, is history. Let's deal with the past. No, not that Set guy-he's basically just Macbeth. Secret, please show Mr. Set just how kindly we don't take to folks stupid enough to sign up with forces beyond their ken without reading the fine print.

No, the REAL problem? That would be Apophis, the world-eating serpent beneath Oblivion. First things first-the Spell of Life's main flaw is that it doesn't make things alive enough. Fortunately, I happen to have access to a Gaian bastion, a massive tap of Cytherean Essence (i.e. Cytherea), and a grove of Hesperidean apple trees. I'll just use the Morass to blend them into Cytherean Cider and dose up my fellow paladin-undead with double-ultra-deluxe eternal life.

Then I'm gonna have to train some ancient mummies in using firearms somehow. Fortunately, YHVH's just-burn-everything philosophy means aiming won't be much of a issue. Couple of weeks at the range, I'll be ready to lead a crusade into the Underworld to cancel the apocalypse.

Actually I'm going to delegate this part to Sunny, Fair Eyes and Y-. How about it kid, you get to slay what's practically a dragon in its' lair! With what can be broadly defined as a wizard and a rogue in your party! Which is like, a thousand-man raid of righteous mummy crusaders-

-and off she goes. Secret's giving me the look. The your-daughter-is-going-to-use-a-national-monument-as-an-improvised-weapon-again look. But such is the price of duty.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50867096
As for why I'm delegating-it's because the fundamental reason this world is a mess is because of the Wyrm and the Weaver getting all up in each others' face. Now, dealing with two of the Triat would normally be a handful even for me. Fortunately, I've got my fellow Devil-Tigers Manosque, Sulumor, Basphomy and Sky as backup.

We're going to go up to them, and bang their heads together until they damn well get back to their appointed tasks.

So you just hang in there, future me. There's a light at the end of this tunnel, and it's a holy firestorm.

FUCK OW SHIT DAMN YOU INTERLOPER THAT HURTS, WHO ARE YOU TO COMMAND US?! BY WHAT LEAVE DO YOU DARE THE WRATH OF THE TRIAT?!

"Deus vult"

...WHAT
>>
>>50866911
So now that Sandra went and did the right thing, when's Red leaving permanently?
>>
No one fall for it
>>
So I'm working on a 5-jump build; I'm using The sims 3, (Warehouse), Matrix, Kerbal Space Program, the 'Lewd Jump' joke jump. (I want to have fun. I'll finish up with Portal.

That said.. questions I need answered:

Can you take 'warehouse options' after each jump or just the first?

Can you use 'bonus points' at the end of a jump to buyoff disads? (Matrix gives you +1000cp at the end for goodies to keep with you. I know you can cancel disads when you jump out, but the difference is 'You look really good all the time, except the real world' and 'somehow your post-apoc apperance in teh real world is shattered and you look good all the time, no restrictions'. [I took both Alternate Self and Residual Self-Image, which should make me look good despite everything. I also took Dirt Defiant in Sims 3. But I had to take Gritty in Matrix-jump, so I'm wondering how this works.])

The Sims 3 Jump mentions places that are not in the list of places earlier in the jump as discounts for getting things cheaper. Can somebody fix this? (Also, can we please have a way to take companions? Just a 'section' mentioning 'You can purchase a sim as companion; +xp for a normal sim, and half price from the racial listings mentioned above.' this would be great.)

Othertwise It's fun and I hhope to have a build for you soon. (Tommarrow or today.)
>>
>>50867184
Just the first.

Nope.

Unlikely, I haven't seen Stupid Dog around lately and as a general convention only the original jumpmaker can make that sort of change t their own docs. Ditto for companion options.

Have fun, and my condolences about the phoneposting troubles. I've been there.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>50867184
>Can you take 'warehouse options' after each jump or just the first?
Just the first.

>Can you use 'bonus points' at the end of a jump to buyoff disads?
You can't buy the off, but you lose drawbacks at end of the jump anyway. Even if you stay/go home.

>>50861879
No, but they'll obey you because you're several orders of magnitude more powerful than they are.

Also, with the Essence 10 upgrade charm (which is not included with the perk), you can possess your demons for a while ( Third Circle souls for one day in every year, Second Circle souls for one hour in every month, First Circle demons for one minute in every day), telepathically communicate with them across all distance and realms of existence, and with an effort of will give them an irresistible order.

Also, Cecelyne charms let you command demons/make it so they can't go against you.
>>
>>50864784
>ps238 Jump
The Age Appropriate perk is really cool. It's always bugged me that you're an adult stuck in child form in a lot of jumps. Now it won't bother me anymore! yay!
>>
Merry Christmas jc/. Just a quick question though, assuming I wanted to understand and wrap my head around Infernals, are the sourcebooks gonna get me a good overview? I have the Infernals pdf in a seperate page, but I'm wondering if I can just read that, and get a good feel for it as a whole, or if more books should be read as well.

My apologies if this question has already been answered a number of times.
>>
>>50867381
Mardukth, could a Essence 10 infernal spawn a Fetich demon as strong as Ligier?
>>
>>50867184
>hope to have a build for you soon.
If that build does include the 'Lewd jump' aka Generic Hentai Jump, then I really suggest you don't actually post it in thread (or if you do, use a pastebin link or something).
>>
>>50867482
Infernals and Malfeas's book would get you a good impression of the Infernals.

Might need to the core book to learn of the world as a whole.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>50867482
The MoEP book is sufficient for getting the feel of what it's like to be an Infernal. However, Broken Winged Crane's the one you want if you wanna understand what it means to become a Devil-Tiger.

Return of the Scarlet Empress and The Ink Monkey stuff are probably tied for second most peripheral Infernals content, and is mainly further detail about high-Essence Primordial Charms as well as lore for the Primordials respectively. You definitely don't need Shards, which is alternate continuities.

>>50867381
Yo, I've been working on making the Games of Divinity either more addictive or at least more intense as a sensation. Any ideas?
>>
>>50867539
>Yo, I've been working on making the Games of Divinity either more addictive or at least more intense as a sensation. Any ideas?

you know a lot about divine anatomy, just fucking wirehead them,failing that stack it with better than life from red dwarf.
>>
Apologies.

I mistread the Matrix jump. It's 1000cp bonus for staying. Damn.

As to the rest, TS3 threw me for a loop.

(I'll rework things.)
>>
File: Sun Dragon.png (655KB, 952x637px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Dragon.png
655KB, 952x637px
>>50867499
Yes, assuming you have the perk allowing you to make Fetichs.

Otherwise you can't, because you already have a soul yourself.

>>50867482
I tried to make it readable without fully reading through the the sourcebooks.

But without the intro and Yozi introductions and Notes, or the lexicon with fluff-less perks, I'm pretty sure I haven't yet succeeded.

Manual: Infernals should tell you all you need to know about Infernals, Broken Winged Crane if you want to know stuff about Devil Tigers, and Compass: Malfeas is you want to know more about Hell and demons, Roll of Glorious Divinity 2 if you want to know more about demons specifically.

Return of the Scarlet Empress and the Ink Monkeys stuff is nice, but not necessary at all to just get an idea.

>>50867539
I honestly have no clue. That shit's basically addiction in physical form already.
>>
Any ideas/perks fot changing other people's interests/hobbies.
>>
Would something like Ready Player One allow me to learn or develop supernatural techniques that I was theoretically able to discover on my own? Stuff like Jutsu from Naruto or Ars Magnus from Anima.
>>
>>50867584
Just Stack charisma and introduce them to new things, failing that Omega level telepathy from X-Men cinematic
>>
>>50867592
The perk from Kid Radd, I mean.
>>
>>50867539
>Yo, I've been working on making the Games of Divinity either more addictive or at least more intense as a sensation. Any ideas?

Fuse it with an Anti-Divine Noble Phantasm that works on beings with high-divinity?
>>
Merry Christmas everyone!
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>50867626
Merry Christmas
>>
Can a Essence 10 Infernal gain the personal charms of Yozis/Fetichs if I get them to share them?
>>
>>50866928
First, excellent work, glad you could make it in time for Christmas.

Second you should probably add what taking legendary will do for the new creatures, like you did with the others.

Third the scenarios allow you to take Preston Garvey twice, one for the main quest with the Minutemen and again with the Open Season end to Nuka World. Which I suppose might be on purpose but could you offer an alternative companion for either scenario similar to how you did with the Nick Valentine or DiMA.

I realize though that Nuka World dlc does not really have many alternatives though so I suppose if you can't find anything its fine how it is.

On a final note have a Happy Christmas and I wish everyone a wonderful day.
>>
>>50867184
>mentions places that are not in the list of places earlier in the jump

Bottom of the locations page, incredibly smol text
>>
>>50867580
>>50867539
>>50867528
Thank you all very much! I essentially found all the books mentioned except Return of the Scarlet Empress, but I'll probably look into Ink Monkey stuff if I really need more information. Oh and Mardukth, You definitely did amazing on that jump, I only want to know more because I'm an idiot when it comes down to the method of the Charm making process, like I'm just really bad at judging how much essence is needed, all requirements and process in general. Its my fault really. So I wanted to read the books to get a better handle at the situation.
>>
File: Luna_Grin.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Grin.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>50867641
>the personal charms of Yozis
You are already using the personal charms of the Yozi as an Infernal. So... yes, no need to get Essence 10?

>personal charms of Fetichs
No, those are powers unique to the demon in question and cannot typically be learned by others. Not even by Eclipse or Moonshadow of Fiend Caste Exalts. (Some specific effects, however, such as fallen Lilike’s Demon-Wracking Shout have been duplicated via sorcery or other means.)

>>50867689
Thank you, anon!
>>
How's Kamen Rider Kabuto going? I want to Clock Up and Rider Kick shit.
>>
File: 1441866395677.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441866395677.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>50867850
In progress. Honestly, it's jarring how easily I can do Tendou's perks and then have to actually put a lot of thought into the other characters' stuff. Kabuto's writing was more than a bit biased.

Anyway, if I don't suffer any major roadblocks, it should be out in a day or so.
>>
>>50867439
Children have underdeveloped brains. Unless you have perks to counteract that or to ignore brain fuckery, you're always getting the disadvantages of being a kid again without the advantages the perk gives you.

And on that note...

>>50867637
Hey bancho, SJ-Chan said you were the one who decided to ban companion imports from having the Teacher background.

Don't add new and pointless restrictions to a jump after it's been out for over a year!
>>
>>50867626
Merr kismas.
>>
>>50867888
Sweet.
Follow the Path of Heaven Heaven's.
>>
>>50866928
If...if I make the Hermit Crab legendary, could I put a small house or something on its back? Because I really want to live somewhere like that now.
>>
>>50867933
>The Path of Heaven
Dio go and stay go.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50867580
Aww. Well, so far I have:

-HYDRA Blueprints+the Anaphylaxis Module DC Mini+Vitriolic Craftsman+the Morass+Cobra Biotechnology: To combine their technology with that of a device that traps people in dreams, incidentally miniaturising them, and then incorporating the reconfigured GoD GO as a theobiotech attachment to myself. The most complex stage; probably requires liberal use of Non-Euclidean Mind's spatial folding and microverse technology for the necessary space. Also, to incorporate Incubator technology in order to exploit emotional wish-granting energistics so the sensations can have tangible effects.

-Plug 'n Play+Fear Tech+The Laws Are Mine: To make sure the conversion functions properly, functions better working off positive experiences and gains energy disproportionate;y more than the target's pleasure

-Karmatron Dynamics/Reload/Regenerator Nano+Missing Piece/Cosmic Mind/Never Gonna Say Goodbye: Enhances the GoD GO's biotech by making it self-modify and tweaking the GoD to respond in part to subconscious desire and always to the administrator's i.e. my own directives.

-The Binding (Storm Hawks)+Manipulating the Human Condition (Shin Angyo Onshii)+Exploitation Now!+Anathema: To create weaknesses in mental defences and create an addiction that bypasses them

-Metaphysical Biology+the Ouroboros system+Ouroboros-Continuum+Sufficiently Advanced (Siren: Blood Curse): To reverse engineer and incorporate the "looped state" effect and reproduce it using AT-Field projection, so that successive addiction to the Games becomes cumulative due to causality duplicating

(Cont'd)
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>50867977
-Twice As Bright+The Magic Found In Stories+Writ of Worlds+Trigram Knowledge and Alchemy+Prodigal Composer: First to make natural aspects of reality and MtG magic play nice. Then to transcribe the most ecstatic stories in all of Malfeas in Correspondence within the Scriptorium to evoke the very concept of unearthly beauty into a spell-artifact. Finally to put the things inside a Trigram Cruicible, which I will take into the Beyond to invoke the spell in order to give them an addive allure evocative of Luna's Charms. And uh, charms.

-Crystal Working+Crystal Cache Seeds/Vein Revitalisation+Mystic Eyes of Demons+Sufficiently Advanced+Articifer: To create more of the 8th Chaos Emerald, then incorporate bits of it into an SCP 2925-style containment unit for a Protoshinmaic Vortex infused with the Nasuverse spiritual quality that acts to grant wishes. That way, the Vortex's power will be harnessed to intensidy the experience; I'll have to use Unbound Casting to set up a custom DF spell to harness the whole Vortex's energy instead of just the corona.

Of course I'd also incorporate all the magical materials along with vitriol. The end result's aimed to be a kind of biomechanical tentacle that can jab into people to transmit the Games' sensations instead of requiring them to consciously play, so I'd presume moonsilver and vitriol would be the most predominant elements.

But yeah, I feel like I'm missing something.

>>50867606
Oh, and unfortunately my NPs are Anti-Planet and Anti-Self, although the Self one does buff my Mystic Eyes so I guess that helps?

>>50867626
Merry Christmas Toriko!
>>
File: ManWhoWalksthePathofHeaven.jpg (64KB, 350x652px) Image search: [Google]
ManWhoWalksthePathofHeaven.jpg
64KB, 350x652px
>>50867952
>Dio
Pic Related
>>
Merry Christmas Jumpchain.
>>
>>50866928
Nice Jump.

No solid build but I'm leaning towards Drop In with a focus on tech. Probably pick up SCIENCE!

Taking The Mechanicist for certain. Probably leave her alive but I want that factory. Where she failed, I'll succeed. Honestly it was a great idea. Then its abandoned.

Plus most of the facilities seemed usable or at least repairable and I won't find anywhere else I can keep my 300 odd companions.

Time to take over a factory, done a costume and churn out legions of Robots to save the world!
>>
>>50868040
As long as your robots are fairly smart and not psychopathic Robo Brains you'll probably do fine.
>>
>>50867888

>Trips

Merry Christmas bro, bodacious babes all around.
>>
>>50868015
...that thing looks like a scarab. Does that have anything to do with why Kamen Riders look like bugmen?
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>50868037
Merry Christmas Nu

>>50867850
>>50867888
As a complete dunce at Rider stuff, what are the main plot points in Kabuto? Are the Riders more beetle-y than usual? I'm pretty sure kabuto is beetle in Japanese, or a kind of beetle at least.
>>
>>50867977
>>50868001
>ever using Red jump perks
You can do better.
>>
>>50868058
Yeaaaah. I've played the game. I am not using 200 year old brains of prisoners.

Those are all going to be cremated and I'll have my companions lead the robots. I'm thinking I'll make them Synths for the time being.

Plus by studying ADA and Curie plus the various Synths running around, I'm certain I can increase the base AI capacity even before tossing on several dozen odd jumps with AI related perks.

Really I see the best way at making the biggest change would be putting down hostile threats such as Raiders, Irradiated Hostiles, Super Mutants and rogue Robots.

This can be done safely through sheer overwhelming numbers of robots, probably Assaultrons, and if I loose a few I can just rebuild them.

After that would be cleaning up radioactive areas, recycling projects, and getting certain areas back up and running such as power plants, water processing plants, various Vaults laying dormant or abandoned, and making use of all available resources.

Such as if I can't build out then I'll build upwards by making multi-story buildings to house hydroponics.

Its a fairly loose plan but something I think can be achieved successfully. Especially if I can get various Factions assisting me.
>>
No one fall for it
>>
>>50868001
>Not having a companion with Item Creation EX
>>
>>50867626
Merry Christmas my fellow Jumpers
>>
File: 1477193291701.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477193291701.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>50868115
The plot of Kabuto is that after a meteor fell from space, an alien species called the Worm (no relation) began to attack humans. The primary problem with this is that the Worm can perfectly imitate humans Thing-style without even killing them, memories and all, and can 'Clock Up'...basically moving at absolutely ludicrous speed.

Tendou, probably the biggest Mary Sue in Kamen Rider history, acquires a Zecter...basically the beetle-like device shown in >>50868015 and begins fighting the Worm. Unlike a lot of Riders, we don't really get much of an explanation of why he's doing what he is early on, and is unbearably smug about everything while kind of sucking in the narrative around him.

The much more likable Kagami, initially kind of an unlucky everyman who eventually grows into his own, is there too. But that's the gist of the plot.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>50868138
Nah.

That DOES remind me I have Master Craftsman from King Arthur, though. So, the True Ancestors' capabilities at craftsmanship essentially. Not sure how much of a buff the working that made Avalon will be to the things, but they'll come in handy.

They'll be really intricate especially with the Vortexes though-so I ought to research Manse indestructibility's Essence patterns, and miniaturise it with Guru as a safety measure. Maybe I could do something similar with the Black Iron Spinner's mechanisms to ensure the GoD GO devotes part of its' wish-granting energy to a constant weave of Fate that keeps the player hooked?
>>
>>50868187
>>50868115
Forgot to mention, this is one Rider series where each Zecter and thus Rider has an insect theme, yeah.
>>
File: cLM6fG9.jpg (145KB, 725x613px) Image search: [Google]
cLM6fG9.jpg
145KB, 725x613px
How can I concilliate my romantic fixboner that makes me want to solve all the problems in a setting and my desire for power that compels me to steal and murder to strengthen myself?
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>50867977
>>50868001
>But yeah, I feel like I'm missing something.
Riiight. I guess there's no kill like overkill.

But no, the only thing that comes to mind that could help a bit is the Emotional Storms in Infernals. Note to self: put more addiction stuff in the Fair Folk draft.

Anyway, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with the last two combos, unless they're unrelated to the GoD GO OF DOOOM. It looks like you're trying to create a sort of super-Oneiromancy and attach it to your version of the Games, though I'm not sure that even comes close to them? And... using the proto-universe that is a Protoshinmaic Vortex as a powersource, with some upgrades that allow you to harness more of it?

And not sure what you're envisioning the incorporation of vitriol would do? It's an acidic liquid used to make stuff 'better', so baptizing parts of it would presumably make the non-MM stuff stronger. But would do nothing for the Games or the MM components, beyond corrupting them to be aspected to Infernals, as usual for Artifacts. And I'm not sure if it would even do anything if you somehow build stuff out of it.
>>
File: Wizards camping.png (452KB, 929x620px) Image search: [Google]
Wizards camping.png
452KB, 929x620px
Merry Christmas everyone!

Gaunlet wishes you all one too!
>>
>>50868214
steal from and murder the people that are causing problems
>>
>>50868187
>Worm
>no relation
Unless they began an attack on our hearts.
>>
>>50868214
While stealing can be easily covered up at times and horribly hard to cover up at times, for sating your murderboner I suggest 2 perks.

Killer Instinct has Dojo Mode which lets you train in your head. I highly suggest taking it with something like Tireless from the Overlord Jump so you can appear to everyone else to be sitting comfortably in a chair drinking tea while mentally murdering your way through opponents in your head!

For something a bit more hands on then I suggest the Doom.txt Jump which has a perk called -altdeath which lets you make a subspace where you can frag participants for whoever long you set it for and when its down, you all return to the moment you left in the same condition you were already in.

Now you can straight up murder people without any real consequences. Kinda sorta. Have fun explaining what just happened. Might want to pick up some memory erasing tech or perks/power.

Have fun, keep frosty!
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>50868187
>>50868200
Huh. It's like some sort of anti-Worm.

>>50868214
...Infernals jump is perfect for that, actually. You can totally go about being a romantic fixboner while acting like a megalomaniac drunk on power. Like instilling loyalty in the recruits by terrifying them with your green hellfire.

Alternatively, be an Overlord. The game kind, not the animu/LN/WN kind.

>>50868215
Rummage through Hegra a while, right.

As for the last two: For the first, Luna has a Charm that lowers MDV against anyone less beautiful than her and another that makes her nature protean as heck right? I'm basically trying to materialise and engineer those aspects into the GoD GO OF DOOOOM so that using it is basically like shoving a mini-Luna right into your brain. Which will also probably count as Unexpected, too.

The proto-universe thing's idea is: Basically the Chaos Emeralds warp time and space, right? And the Vortex can supply enough power to warp time and space, like to supply the backup Elemental Pole with. The kicker is Nasuverse Demons, which are basically a spirit energy-field that spontaneously generates phenomena when people want something hard enough (usually, this makes demons which have Reality Marbles as a racial ability, that contract with people to achieve their wishes in a warped way). So I'm going to infuse Demons into the things, and then use the Protoshinmaic Chaos Emerald as a battery to strengthen the "mini-Luna field" even more such that the GoD generates a Reality Marble based around fulfilling the target's desires.

As for Vitriol-my bad, I was thinking of its' original form's purpose as a catalyst for improvement. But yeah, probably would require some distilling and purification-maybe with Spirit of Justice flame-first, now that I think of it being as it's usually in a degraded state.
>>
>>50868214
Create a system where people who reach a certain threshold are culled and their possessions taken, and decrease the culling threshold as they get stronger because Great Power Great Responsibility.
>>50868227
Merry Christmas!
>>
File: 1457734900997.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1457734900997.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>50868321
Actually, yeah, the Zecters are basically a technological emulation of the Worm designed to fight them.

By the way, I'm not kidding when I said Clock Up is ludicrous speed. Even a 'reasonable' estimate and taking into account temporal nonsense is at work, it may roughly be the fastest thing available on the chain. Like 'raindrops are just inching along slowly in the air' speed.

Hyper Clock Up is basically twice that. The 'moving so fast you've already arrived at your destination before you actually input muscle commands'. Time itself struggles to keep up with you, and it was legitimately used for time travel at one point.

In short, we have achieved peak fast.
>>
>>50868214
Accept that all object rightfully belong to the one who will best use them for the greater good, you.

Then pick up some defeat means friendship perks and a perk that lets you make all your attacks non-lethal. Having a new ally makes you even stronger than having just a corpse.
>>
>>50868349
Mach 10 is enough to see raindrops almost frozen in mid air.
>>
>>50868407
>Mach 10 is enough to see raindrops almost frozen in mid air.
Haaaaaaaa.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahaha

Okay, being serious for a second, you're probably right but trying to accurately put numbers to Kamen Rider things tends to be an exercise in futility, since they regularly use things like 'rule of cool' instead of physics. The low budget doesn't help.

So I'm just gonna show a video of the various times Clock Up was used and let you judge for yourselves. In-universe, its described as 'slightly under the speed of light', though I personally have doubts there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2RGCwW-TRs
>>
File: FRIENDSHIP!.jpg (87KB, 759x502px) Image search: [Google]
FRIENDSHIP!.jpg
87KB, 759x502px
Merry Christmas everyone

>>50867689
>found all the books mentioned except Return of the Scarlet Empress
RotSE sucks anyway, it's not a well liked book by a lot of people I've spoken to.
>>
>>50868407
It also has shit like fight scenes happening in the time it takes a bullet to go like five feet. Clock Up is up there with Omega Speed from X-men.
>>
File: fae shiny.png (346KB, 788x545px) Image search: [Google]
fae shiny.png
346KB, 788x545px
>>50868321
>For the first, Luna has a Charm that lowers MDV against anyone less beautiful than her
No, that's a basic thing that happens in Exalted. Her charm actually just makes it harder to resist (costing more WP depending on the difference).

You might be thinking of the LunaRS charm that removes the cap on how much Appearance matters.

She does have a few charms making her prothean as heck though.

...But how're you applying that to the GoD GO OF DOOOOM? Making the pieces look gorgeous? Doesn't seem like that'd help when it's made into a brain-stabbing tendril. Project a vision of a Luna-lapdance or something?

>The proto-universe thing's idea is:
Ah, okay. I... think I kinda sorta understand it. If not the purpose of making the wish-granting reality.

Honestly, I'm still not sure what you're actually trying to accomplish with this project?

Make it addict Primordials too, I guess? Because otherwise "It is the nature of all minds to become addicted in the moment they choose to play the Games of Divinity", with not even perfect Charms defending anyone from it.
>>
File: Screams Geometrically.gif (1022KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Screams Geometrically.gif
1022KB, 500x281px
>>50868499
>Local Fair Folk steals the souls of four children
>>
File: fairfolk.png (635KB, 1192x892px) Image search: [Google]
fairfolk.png
635KB, 1192x892px
>>50868525
>Local Fair Folk steals the souls of four children
Honestly, if they didn't want their souls eaten, why did they make them out of DELICIOUS CANDY?

Besides, there's sustainable feeding schedules too, just eating their dreams. Almost as delicious and nutricious, but not as quick to run out. NotAllFairFolk
>>
>>50867678
Yeah, there's not a whole lot of good guys in Nuka World that'd be worth companioning.

>>50867951
Probably, though you might want to give it super strength from somewhere if you want to go faster than a crawl.

>>50868040
Yeah, it's such a shame because her plan was pretty good, it's just the Robobrains messed it up.

And merry Christmas you three!
>>
File: Evil Jumpers.jpg (85KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Jumpers.jpg
85KB, 600x500px
>>50868581
YesAllFairFolk
Says the monsters from a realm of pure chaos!
REMOVE FAIR FOLK!
>>
>>50864893
What the ever living fuck.
>>
>>50868626
It was a one-night stand. Enjoy your new waifuself, I guess.
>>
>>50867744
So you can learn and use absolutely any charm a Yozi has?
>>
>>50868581
Theoretically, if you got a while bunch of Essence 10 Devil Tigers with a Sorcery focus, could you go somewhere like the Warp and emulate the creation of, well, Creation?
>>
File: But_it_was_horrible.png (468KB, 1154x1024px) Image search: [Google]
But_it_was_horrible.png
468KB, 1154x1024px
>>50868626
And thus the 0% approval rating remains.
>>
>>50868626
CYOA gen made us a Christmas card, in the form of one of their "famous" waifu the content creators CYOAs.
>>
>>50868727
I don't know. Heavens seemed okay with it, didn't he?
>>
>>50868743
I was entertained by it. That may have more to do with how easygoing I am with this sort of thing, really.

A sense of humor is truly wonderful.
>>
Right. Time to stop being lazy and do the FF9 jump I rolled for yesterday.

Final Fantasy 9- I don't think I'll be able to do this "in character", FF settings just kinda mush together in my mind.
0/1000
Rolled for 11
Human
Drop-in
Rolled for Tantalus Airship, Prima Vista
Free SFX
Discount [Sword]
Discount Trance
Black Mage
Doublecasting

Not a super complicated build, but then I hate the drawbacks on offer.
>>
>>50868743
I had about the same reaction as Heavens here >>50868755

Though I did protest that I walk around shirtless, not naked.
>>
File: ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif (189KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif
189KB, 800x624px
>>50868683
Yes. Excepting the mutually-exclusive Charms.

Such as Cosmic Principle from one Yozi and Cosmic Principle of another (or Devil Tiger and one of those). As well as Charms that require those.

>>50868722
Probably, yes? It was something like 50 primordials that created Creation, but you have the advantage of not starting complete from scratch (since you already known a lot of the ideas/concepts of reality/Creation).
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>50868777
1.Fire Emblem Awakening
2.Destiny
3.FF2
4.VA-11 HALL-A
5.Generic Sugar Bowl
6.Tomb Raider
7.Touhou Project
8.World Trigger

Gonna need a replacement
>>
>>50868812
Ragnarok Online
>>
>>50868812
>Laughing hysterically
Have fun!
>>
>>50868812
You've Got to be shitting me
Another jump I can't do "in character", because I have no idea what to fucking write.
>>
>>50868821
Sure, why not.
>>
>>50868829
Generic Surgarbowl is essentially thinking of the most sickeningly sweet and kindest thing you can think of and multiply it by the number of trees there to the power of how many people that reside there.

Unless you take that one drawback.
>>
>>50868855
Yeah, and I have no fucking idea how Stalwart Tiger, or Silence, or Despair, or Raven would react to this setting.
>>
Merry Christmas, nerds.

It's not finished yet, but it is jumpable if you don't mind the not-yet-completed items, drawbacks, and notes.

Maybe if you'd have been good kids you'd have gotten the finished version, but at least you're not getting coal.

>>50868812
I'm not sorry.
>>
>>50868870
Well its essentially a vacation jump. So have them chill or something.

If you don't wanna bother with the sheer amounts of niceness just take that one drawback and everything will be fire.
>>
>>50866928
Does the free race option for companions include things like synth coursers and super mutants? Or do you mean that they can take one of the free races not any of the races, the 400cp ones.

In a similar vain if you picked the Sole Survivor origin could you choose your race to be a Synth Courser?
>>
>>50868321
>Overlord WN

Aside from dancing and smug Demiurge, it's shit.
>>
>>50868882
Why is the vestments of fate and the tower of fate under different item trees? Aren't they based off the same character?
>>
>>50868395
>Having an ally is better than having a corpse
>He doesn't take the souls of all of those kills to gain their powers and summon them
>>
File: Whatever.jpg (57KB, 420x481px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever.jpg
57KB, 420x481px
>scoot by for christmas
>recent threads have been kind of demeaning, maybe give people a cha-
>see >>50864893
>mfw
>>
>>50868900
The free race option lets them choose the 400 CP races, yes.

And yes, you can pick the Sole Survivor drawback with racial options.
>>
>>50868727
Don't get me wrong, I'm honored I was included, but..

I just, what?
>>
>>50868942
You know how this thread makes jokes about waifuing certain namefags? CYOA gen makes entire CYOAs on the subject, this time for /jc/.
>>
>>50868812
Generic Sugar Bowl-
0/1500
Rolled for Snowberry Valley
Drop-In, rolled for 13
Free What I Had To Do
Discount Let's Get Down To Business- Martial. Arts.
Discount Let's Get Going
Discount You Can Have Both, You Know
I'll be Back!
Sorcery
Sing The Whole Day Long- Not out of character for Exalted people, especially people who spent time in Malfeas
Haunted Stone

No Fighting+300- This would piss off Tiger to no end
Grouchy+200- This would, probably, be his attitude here anyway
>>
>>50868900
Actually there have been crazy fan theories that the player character in the game is a synth. Y'know, because you wake up in a pod in an abandoned facility with nobody around and no one can really verify any of the crazy shit you say about yourself.
It's mostly just tinfoil nonsense, but I guess if you were the Sole Survivor and a synth it would be real.
>>
>>50868996
It wouldn't be surprising to find out that the sole survivor was really a courser, how else would a lawyer become a legendary wastelander within a short time of leaving the vault?
>>
>>50868882
Are Half-Blood and Empowered supposed to get only one discount on Blessing Without End? Child of The Endless makes it sound like you're getting additional discounts on the blessings.

How hard is it to forcibly pull people into the realm you get from Dimension Lord? Is doing so a viable strategy to fight people who might be able to overwhelm you under normal circumstances? What about just trapping someone there, if you can't beat them?

Also:
>Blessing of Dream to be able to enter the Dreaming and everyone's dreams
>+
>Primordial Ghost from the JL Dark jump for a huge power boost when in spiritual realms
>=
>Fun
>>
>>50868958
...I shall take comfort in the fact that no one seems to have waifu'd me?

...Did they post this in cyoag? I'm scared to look.
>>
>>50869035
Yes
>>
>>50868618
Really? You're talking to a chaotic creature from a realm of pure chaos, and you're expecting all of them to act the same?

>dat pic name
Are you sure ýou're not projecting something else?
>>
>>50868882
The Moving Finger Writes seems to have changed. Now you pay a surcharge in mana to avoid the DC magic price?

What happens if you take Greatest Magician and skip Real Magic?
>>
>>50869035
They did. There, they were somewhat unclear as to how exactly your text could be explained. Did you want to be dicked by tentacles or did you want to avoid it? Who knows.
>>
No one fall for it.
>>
File: 1457474555047.jpg (165KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1457474555047.jpg
165KB, 1058x705px
>>50868882
>Max drawbacks.
>Take Modern Day Merlin Background
>Shell the points out for Synchronicity Wave Training
>Take Book of Magic Scenario.

This is a good idea.
>>
>>50868882
The Moving Finger Writes is about on par with the 400 cp perks now.

A lot of the Histories are kind of wonky in terms of what they get you compared to other histories and how difficult they are.

Modern Day Merlin is even more dangerous than Hellblazer, but you removed one of its freebies so it grants you less. Same with Guardian of Life maybe, though I'm not as familiar with Swamp-Thing.
>>
>>50869172
>No Perky Goth companion
3/10, you tried
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>50869068
She wants to be dicked, regardless.

Like, aheago-tier desperate. For what reason, she'll never tell you, but she'll always blurt out that she wants to be dicked by you and then deny it afterwards.

In order to win her over, you have to take the reigns. Slam her against the wall and take her there, you know? And, don't stop. Stock up on lots of liquor beforehand.

And no, don't wear a condom. That's for pussies.
>>
>>50869273
Thank you for giving us more tools to drive Red away, Sandra. You gave the best present ever and I can feel the rage building already.
>>
>>50869273
Wow.

Yeah, I think I'm going to change my choice from Heavens to Blade. What role do the tentacles play in it?
>>
>>50869334
If anything you doing that is just going to rile her up even more and make her flip the fuck out. It's why I asked you to put her in, because I know it's going to make her lose her shit and it will be glorious.

I like to think of this as just punishment for driving away our content makers who are actually worth a damn.
>>
>>50869334
Red has made several good jumps, and is highly regarded.

However, she has one dedicated shitposter rhat responsd to everything she does negatively and blames her for everything.

He is the single most persistent shitposter of all time.

You're talking to him now.

Stop it.
>>
>>50869334
see
>>50869255
>>
>>50869334
Ignore >>50869364, she's brainwashed a few fanboys to make her feel like she's better than she really is. In reality, she is pure shit and has no place here being the uptight maniac she is.
>>
>>50869334
Also, don't reply to him. Ever.

Report and Ignore. These protocols don't really work, but they're the best we have.
>>
I can't believe I forgot a canon companion option.

*Faceplams*

Anyway, you may now recruit canon companions.

My apologies for repeatedly posting this, but I don't want to just drop it into the drive without dropping it here first.
>>
File: NamedSupplement.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
NamedSupplement.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50869418
Named Supplement. No update I can recall, but posting for clarity.
>>
>>50868882
Do the endless actually bless stuff?

Plus Dream's son survived as a head for a while.
>>
>>50869273
NO NOPE NO NOPE NO.

However, if YOU want to take it up the ass, I have the perfect altform for that.

>>50869291
THERE ARE NO TENTACLES ANON MOVE ALONG.

>>50869334
NO DICKINGS WILL BE REQUIRED.
>>
>>50869422
>being this much of a trolling asshole for our problem child
If it means getting rid of worst bitch, can you stay? She's worse than Angel by a large amount.
>>
>>50869422
Careful there, you're reaching the levels of smug that were not meant for mortals.
>>
File: url.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>50869422
>>
>>50869449
Don't worry, I'll deal with all those nasty pacts for you~
>>
>>50869422
>red
>she
You're listening to the fanboys. Stop it. They don't know what they're talking about.
>>
>>50869494
>>50869492
>>50869449
>>50869451
Smug is upon you, the end is near. I tried to stop him. I'm sorry. Not really desu.
>>
>>50869494
Skype evidence.
>>
>>50869499
If Red's anon post at >>50868933 is any indicator, rage is upon us. Good.

We only need one more push to be rid of the tyrant.
>>
File: 1476400541183.gif (321KB, 161x169px) Image search: [Google]
1476400541183.gif
321KB, 161x169px
>>50869449
>>50869492
Different holes also have different values, too.

Anal will solve two pacts at once. Thus, if you dick her in the ass multiple times a day, you might just finish all the pacts by the 11th month.
>>
>>50869505
Why would you reply to him?

>>50869499
Oh man. Your smug versus our shitposter.

Unstoppable force, meet immovable object.
>>
File: 1467078063780.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467078063780.png
78KB, 282x300px
Is there a word for being between 'dread', 'exasperation' and 'morbid enjoyment'? That's how I feel about right now.

By the way, I'm stuck on perks for the Kagami tree. This is all I've got so far.

Earnest Fool [100, Free for Hero] - They may call you ‘naive’ or even ‘stupid’, yet your conviction always seems to be a little charming to others, even jaded and self-centered warriors who fight the same enemy as you. So long as you’re honest with your intent and words, even to the point of mind-numbing idiocy, you will come off as more charming and make friends much more easily...maybe even allies you wouldn’t expect. Of course, this does little to avail you to rivals and sworn enemies, but at least you’re honest, right?
What’s Wrong And What’s Right [200, Discount for Hero] - Despite what you see and what you’ll encounter, your convictions aren’t so easily swayed by either the flow of time or the trauma you may face along the way. You have a perfect awareness of your own moral code and what is necessary to uphold it, or ways to change it for the better to match your own experiences. This gives you a slight resistance to corruption, as well - you will understand when your actions will betray your principles, or attempt to force you to, and that push will let you better resist temptation.

Anyone got suggestions for a 400 or 600 for the Kagami (Hero) background? I'm on a mission right now.
>>
>>50869537
something about being empowered by righteousness?
>>
File: scatovore duplicate.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
scatovore duplicate.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
File: 1473540506439.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473540506439.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>50869519
Yeah no. You bend over.

>Searches for pic related
>>
>>50869584
New change. If you rape her in the butt, you'll be done by 6 months.
>>
What are some good dimensions, other than Inner World, to import for Dimension Lord?
>>
>>50869608
Oh, no.

Not this, again.
>>
>>50869627
Fuck you cunt. I'm going to rape your mother in the arsehole
>>
>>50869627
The infection is spreading, boss!
>>
Well I see this place decided to get shitty during Christmas. Real classy.
>>
Are either of these people the real BLADE or Sandra?
>>
>>50869643
Only way to cure it is by dicking BLADE RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>50869658

I very strongly doubt it.
>>
File: 1474325856089.png (269KB, 354x313px) Image search: [Google]
1474325856089.png
269KB, 354x313px
>>50869584
>>50869608
>>50869627
>>50869642
>>50869643
>>50869663
Alright, let's just calm down, now.

Listen, this tends to happen all the time. The space-time continuum just ends up projecting my being into others; it happens all the time at /cyoag/.

Please, resolve those pacts as soon as possible. Black cock has a bonus multiplier of 4x.
>>
>>50869657
We're just having fun, anon.

>>50869642
Bend over.
>>
>>50869678
And my contempt for you continues to grow.
>>
>>50869685
>>50869680
>>50869678
>>50869676
What. The. Fuck?
>>
>>50869685
Stop falling for it. You are accomplishing nothing.
>>
>>50869680
Well it's gladdening to see /cyoag/ is the source of some of our fucking misery.

I take it the christmas card Dirge and Epicureanon prep'd was subsequently shat on by you folks over there?
>>
>>50869703
It got a "thank you" reply and that's it.
>>
>>50869696
>no tripcode
>IRC name instead of name she used in threads
>when she said she'd be gone for a while

Good effort, though, you're going to get a bunch of (you)s. 6/10.
>>
>>50869703
Z E R O R E P L I E S
E
R
O

R
E
P
L
I
E
S
>>
>>50869696
One of CYOA gen's namefags came over here for a bit and now our shitposter and a few of CYOA gen's less pleasant people are dicking around in this thread using various people's names.

Are you another one? That name is usualy only seen in IRC.
>>
>>50869696
This happens all the time, although it hasn't happened in awhile.

>>50869703
No, I found it quite endearing and respectable. It didn't get very many replies, but that's just due to the nature of how we function at /cyoag/. A lot of the people there have short attention spans and can only focus on traditional-style CYOAs, so I kind of thought it would happen.

Trust me, the gesture was appreciated by most of us, though. I wouldn't dismiss something like that.
>>
>>50869736
It is.

Thread's essentially deciding "Hey. Let's not have any nice things for Christmas."
>>
>>50869642
...Oh fuck you. Stop using my trip.

>>50869676
Right, I'm done.

>>50869696
I don't even know, but it might be partially my fault.
>>
>>50869703
>christmas card Dirge and Epicureanon prep'd
?
must have missed it what was it?
>>
>>50869744
>Trust me, the gesture was appreciated by most of us, though. I wouldn't dismiss something like that.

Somehow you communicate all the sincerity of a politician.
>>
>>50869747
This is why Namefags need tripcodes, I don't even know if I'm replying to BLADE or another shitposter.
>>
>>50869703
Not at all anon. It didn't get that many replies because of the fact that there is a huge anti-pdf bias there and because text-only stuff has a very small fanbase in /cyoag/. We all appreciated the gesture and like it very much.
>>
>>50869765
A CYOA.

Caught zero replies and /cyoag/ was busy having a hoot over the bullshit the last few threads had.
>>
File: Tomato.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
Tomato.gif
1MB, 320x213px
What happens if I make a jumpchain where you die no matter what
Does that mean that everyone ever in here always dies?
>>
>>50869784
That means nobody plays it, right?
>>
>>50869776
Tried that once. Forgot what I was using about five minutes later. I'll look into it again.

...How do I tripcode again?
>>
>>50869796
Type name. Type password.
>>
>>50869744
>>50869696
Speaking of, I think I remember you, Ronin. From /PACYOA/? Haven't been there in ages but I remember a Ronin.

>>50869747
I went easy on you, friend. It was too elementary to pick on you, but I had to do it.

Just... don't reply if it gets you that riled up. Play along if you enjoy it, like me.

>>50869768
It's true, though. See >>50869779

You have no idea how hard we had to scramble to get our christmas card ready for you. We were quite impressed with how quickly you pumped yours out; I had to scream at our thread to get it together because I wasn't going to be present to work on it.

>>50869776
I have a trip. I choose not to use it.

It's more fun, this way.
>>
File: ktpng.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
ktpng.gif
1MB, 500x280px
So hey, merry christmas everyone. I feel kinda bad because I have done fuck all work recently, but am gonna do my utmost to try and pull my shit together and actually make content for a change. Outside of a bit of uni work I should have the next couple of weeks to myself, so I will do my best to get some jumps done for you guys. Apologies for taking so long but I fully intend to fix my terrible work scheduling by clearing my backlog so I have some breathing room.
>>
>>50869796
http://www.4chan.org/faq#trip
instructions
>>
>>50869796
Name#Password
>>
>>50869796
In the Name field.

NameHere#PasswordHere
>>
>>50869784
That depends. Is dying a typical lose condition in the jump? Is it like a thing where you die but you come back as a ghost, like if the setting is in the afterlife?

But if dying in the jump IS a lose condition, then nobody will play it ever.
>>
>>50868933
Have a Happy Christmas Red I hope you have a wonderful day.

Cue shitposter raging in response that I showed common human decency to you on Christmas.
>>
>>50869812
That's someone using Red's IRC name, though I think they use that name because they were Ronin from PACyoa.

She really became a shitbag when she moved here.
>>
>>50869814
good on you for the early new year resolutions
>I will do my best to get some jumps done for you guys
what do you wanna make?
>>
>>50869622
Ouroboros-Omega from Siren Blood Curse is amazing, as its essentially an Eldritch Realm, which can be boosted by spiritual perks due to its apparent spiritual nature. And you get to actually envelop people inside it without their permission and fuck around with your form, and possibly theirs.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (3MB, 1200x4200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
3MB, 1200x4200px
SOME OF YOU MAY REMEMBER THE CARD GIVEN TO YOU BY QUIET AND SDA.

THAT WAS A FALSE CARD CREATED BY THEM.

I GIVE YOU THE TRUE CHRISTMAS CARD, CREATED FROM THE BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS OF THE PROUD DENIZENS OF /CYOAG/. MANY PROUD ANONS HELPED CREATE THIS, OUR THREAD'S CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT.
>>
>>50868933
hey how do you feel about that one anon uploading your Redux Chain to the drive?
>>
File: card.png (2MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
2MB, 1200x10000px
>>50869848
Holy shit, so Red = Ronin? What the fuck?

Not that it really means anything to me, I never really interacted with either.

>>50869877
You didn't include my smug options.
>>
>>50869877
>no choice of smug level

Literally the only choice that mattered and you removed it from the final version.
>>
>>50869658

This >>50869642 Is not me. Unless i've missed one, the rest are me.

>>50869812
I was, then shitposters started spamming. I'm going to go eat beignets now.

>>50869804
>>50869821
>>50869824
>>50869839
Thank you.
>>
>>50869903
>>50869906
I NEVER ADDED IT. I FORGOT.

FUCK.

GIVE ME A SUDOKU PUZZLE.
>>
>>50869908
enjoy your beignets you slut
>>
File: 1476563646075.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476563646075.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>50869908
>I was
>>
>>50869814
Haven't seen that name for a while, good to see you!

Sorry about the mess, some people have no holiday spirit at all. . .
>>
Several questions.

First, non-human companions are universally granted an appropriate form when imported into a new setting. Can they return to their original form at will?

Second, does land and houses and such purchased in one jump transfer over to another, if not directly stated one way or the other in a jump?

Third, it seems really, really easy to become an OP character with a single jump into a high power-level setting. After (and sometimes even before), there's very little that can pose a realistic threat in the majority of jumps. Is there a way around this, besides waiting to take more empowering jumps later?
>>
>>50869880
Get rid of it. I cause enough shit as it is, putting my chain on the drive feels like unnecessarily putting me on a pedestal better left for someone else. I've told Brutus to delete attempts to upload my chain every time it comes on, because there's no reason to put it on.
>>
All I wanted for Christmas was for this place to get it's shit together.

I guess Gurren Lagann lied when they said the impossible was always possible.
>>
>>50869945
no trip=no trust
>>
>>50869945
Fuck off.
>>
File: garnet orb.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
garnet orb.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
Hey guys. So tell me if this is OP or not?

Also Happy Holidays guys.

Garnet Orb (600 CP) - This gem carries with it a taboo power. Time is an important aspect of reality, one that carries terrible consequences if tampered with. This gem has the power to stop time. Pausing time, however, is not forbidden because of the impact on time one could have of its abuse. The act takes the life of the user. Pausing time is a powerful ability, as the entire flow of reality itself is put on hold for the actions of the few. Such a power, to halt the movement of an entire dimension itself, requires the sacrifice of the life using it. Sailor Pluto’s Garnet Orb allows her to do this forbidden ability. This orb is similar to hers, but the cost is merciful. Once per jump, using this gem, you may pause time for up to ten minutes to allow yourself and up to a small group of individuals to act in that short timespan. Instead of taking the life of the person using it, the power shatters the gem itself. You will find a new orb when you go to the next jump.
>>
>>50869966
Posting under my old trip to prove it's me.
>>
>>50869958
>>50869962
Alright, fine. Trip's on just for proof. You know it's me, and that I don't want this pandering, attention-grabbing shit when it only causes drama.

Merry Christmas everyone.
>>
>>50869966
Time stops are not OP, it is time travel that can be an issue. If you want to put this in go for it.
>>
>>50869984
Read >>50869962
>>
>>50869966
Not that I'm complaining about another time stop option, but once per jump for ten minutes of frozen time is a little...much for a 600 point item, especially undiscounted. You may want to give it a bit more 'oomphf' or at least a less harsh cooldown, or a bonus effect of some kind. Maybe like being immune to temporal nonsense as long as you're holding it?
>>
>>50869940
>First, non-human companions are universally granted an appropriate form when imported into a new setting. Can they return to their original form at will?
Depends on how you houserule it. At the very least, after the jump they'll be able to switch between their original form and the new one as an alternate form.

>Second, does land and houses and such purchased in one jump transfer over to another, if not directly stated one way or the other in a jump?
Houserule it. I personally say no, but that makes them usually a waste of CP.

>Third, it seems really, really easy to become an OP character with a single jump into a high power-level setting. After (and sometimes even before), there's very little that can pose a realistic threat in the majority of jumps. Is there a way around this, besides waiting to take more empowering jumps later?
Find problems that can't be solved by pure force. Being able to punch Darkseid's head off won't bring peace to the middle east by itself.
>>
>>50869984
Merry Christmas to you too!

Thread is in desperate need of more holiday spirit, send help.
>>
>>50869984
Other people have their chains up on the drive, or on pastebin, in the archives, on their blogs... It's not about being on a pedestal it's about having those available to read for newer jumpers and curious people (such as myself).

but all right if you don't want it online it should be deleted. just saying it doesn't raise any particular drama.
>>
File: 1437982418634.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437982418634.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>50869947
Look at it this way.

A potential cross-thread shitposting war was averted yesterday, and instead, we ended up exchanging christmas cards.

If that isn't profound, I don't know what is. But seriously, some of your contributors seem so aggrieved. Like this one >>50869984

...I mean, who cares if you have a trip or not.
>>
>>50870016
>just saying it doesn't raise any particular drama.

Want to know how I know you're lying?
>>
>>50870018
A reminder that you posted just a while ago advocating a thread war in /cyoag/.

And now look. Your bullshit brought the cancerous bitch back out of hiding.

We had a nice Christmas without her around until you guys fucked it all up.
>>
>>50870018
/jc/ has serious issues
>>
>>50870020
Except from one sad shitposter.
>>50869984
I'm reading your builds right now. Sorry.
>>
>>50869984
Have a Merry Christmas!

Nobody here can spoil it for you.
>>
>>50870018
>aggrieved
That implies she isn't getting exactly what she deserves. Bitch should have stayed gone.
>>
>>50869966
I don't know much about how Sailor Moon deals with time hax, but if what little I've heard is true the item seems a bit overpriced.
>>
>>50870037
>one

>tfw you continue lying
>>
>>50869990
I was planning on discounting it, but thinking about giving it to the Mysterious Protector.

I have 600 CP discounted items based around the Outer Senshi's Talismans for Drop-In, Mysterious Protector, and Senshi. Villains will get a 600 CP item based on Kaolinite's scrying pool. I was planning on giving it to the Mysterious Protector.

Being immune to temporal nonsense does seem like a good suggestion, however.
>>
>>50870034
A reminder that this >>50869932 wasn't me. This was me >>50869942

>And now look. Your bullshit brought the cancerous bitch back out of hiding.
My plan, all along. I just wanted to say hi.

>>50869984
Hi.
>>
>>50870034
Please don't mind all this. That probably wasn't him. Sorry for bringing our shit to your threads.
>>
>>50870034
God dammit Timmy go back into your broom closet or whatever miserable place you spend your time and let us have a merry Christmas!
>>
File: 1482645525551.jpg (548KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482645525551.jpg
548KB, 1000x700px
>>50869995
Thank you for your insight.
Please enjoy this comfy study.
>>
File: life.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
life.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>50869864
Finishing my backlog of Tom & Jerry, Crisis Core, and then Solars.

>>50869928
M8 I never left somehow, it's just the states are on a different time zone and I am usually a thread or two behind so whenever I rarely get mentioned the thread is archived before I see it and respond. Hell the only reason I am up to date here is because I skipped a few threads here and there in order to keep up plus I've gotten waaaay too into mtg recently which has eaten more time than it should.
>>
>>50870084
>multiple people
lol
actually no that's kinda sad..
I hope you have a merry christmas and find some peace shitposter
>>
>>50868996
>>50869026
I wouldn't put it past the Fallout government to have done horrible experiments on the male Sole Survivor while he was part of the army. Discharging him from the army and signing him up for a vault so that they could keep and eye on him.

That also explains why the Institute was so focused on Sole Survivor and their family and not the 10 other people in the vault at the time. If they knew that the Sole Survivors gene code was malleable enough to survive turning into a synth courser then of course they would use his genetics.

This does not particularly explain how the female Sole Survivor would become a synth but I suppose its not out of the realm of possibility that she was abducted for horrible inhumane experiments to create a cybernetic super soldier as well, the Fallout government and Corporations were kind of really, really, fucked up.
>>
File: IMG_0266.jpg (93KB, 600x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0266.jpg
93KB, 600x757px
>>50869984
Merry Christmas Red! Happy Holidays as well! Please don't get so upset. Looking forward to Generic Cult whenever its done.
>>
>>50870114
And here you continue lying. The thread's tumor isn't as beloved as you keep making her out to be.
>>
File: 1448209615397.png (56KB, 282x284px) Image search: [Google]
1448209615397.png
56KB, 282x284px
>>50870084
>You've been told multiple times by multiple people how bad she is
Part of the reason why I did it, though.

If anything, if these claims are all true, I'm just about as insufferable as her on a different part of the spectrum.

I have fans, too >>50870058
>>
>Mfw this thread
https://youtu.be/UVK7XyB1E4A
>>
Wait so none of Red's chains are on the drive?
>>
>>50870136
>>50870084
Hey, if you want, we'll trade you our smug for Red?
>>
>>50870135
We all know Red is secretly your waifu Shitpost-Chan, there is no need to be so tsun about it.
>>
>>50869984
Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year as well.
>>
>>50870146
I like SDA, but I also like Red.
Can we have both? I like both
>>
>>50870146
No, but we'd happily trade you Timmy for Smug.
>>
>>50870174
>>50870168
Yeah no, smug's worth more than that and you fuckers know it. Don't try to fucking con me, I know where you live and I will cut you.
>>
File: 409.jpg (239KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
409.jpg
239KB, 600x620px
>>50870189
Then I'll have to expand my smug folder
>>
>>50870213
Bby pls. Don't act like you can be better than the original smug. This is a one of a kind item!
>>
>>50870189
Timmy and Timmy Jr.? If you act now we'll also throw in Scatovore for free!
>>
>>50870233
Look, we both know that if we took Red, we also take scatovore, and that if you take SDA, you also take angel.
>>
>>50870189
>>50870213
Oh, don't worry. I have a lot of work I need to get done for our own thread, but I might revisit this place once it's all done. Even if I'm not really a fan of JC and its format, it's always intrigued me.

Likely won't be for awhile, though. But I have a lot of ideas that have tickled my mind in the past year or so.
>>
>>50870232
I don´t need to replace Smug, i am always posting on /cyoag/ anyways so i get to see her all the time.
>>50870249
No angel please.
>>50870250
Just remember to ignore anything bancho posts ever.
>>
>>50869984
Red, you're being Scrooge. Stop being Scrooge. We're just having fun.

Except for Scatovore and nobody cares about him.
>>
>>50868525
>>50868581
Reminder that the Duchy of Mirrors is best faction.
>>
>>50870258
>No angel please.
I like Angel! Her brand of enthusiastic power fantasies and obvious self-insertion would fit right in here.
>>
>>50870249
Deal! Angel would be a breath of fresh air after the horror of Scatovore.
>>
>>50870249
Not true. The shitposter doesn't care about Red at all. She's just an easy target. He'll attack any namefag in the thread if that'll cause more drama.

But hey, janitor acceptance emails are going out. Won't be long until we'll have people able to delete all his shitposts.
>>
These /cyoag/ namefags are pretty cool. Can we keep them?
>>
>>50870275
>>50870284
wait has /jc/ been in love with angel the whole time? meanwhile she's getting trolled and baited left and right on /cyoag/
>>
>>50870333
Honestly, she would just be the new SJ-Chan. SB would love her.
>>
>>50870329
Beat the actual fuck out you little cunt. This is a message from /cyoa/.

Fuck off. Our namefags are shit, but we are going to fucking keep them and shit on them all we fucking want. Try to do this again and I'll stuff SDA's gf's dick up your ass.
>>
>>50869537
My source of enjoyment is that the shitposter really is alone on the Holidays.
>>
>>50870363
He's not though. He has us. That's probably what this is about for him. Human interaction, even if it's impersonal warped and hostile.
>>
>>50869945
You don't cause any shit. Stop blaming yourself from the actions of the mentally deranged.
>>
>>50867528
>>50867539
>>50867580
What about stuff for Sidereals?
>>
>>50870348
"Her" jumps would have a distinct lack of male companions and possibly rape drawbacks for no reason, if she even made them.
>>
>>50870412
...how soon can you ship her to us?
>>
>>50870412
Like I said. The new SJ-chan. SB would love her.
>>
>>50870410
Manuel of Exalted: Sidereals, Compass of Celestial Directions: Yu-Shan, and Glory of the Most High: Maidens of Destiny.

Dreams of the First Age and Return of the Scarlet Empress also have a few new charms for them.
>>
I Won’t Be Stopped [400, Discount for Hero] - Because you have something that’s worth fighting for. Your willpower receives a considerable boost, enough so that mind control and emotional manipulation may as well be throwing pebbles at a stone castle. In addition, you will find that the more you fight for a cause you believe in or for the sake of defending someone, your competence and power in doing so will be much greater doing so than it would normally be. You may not have the finesse or discipline of your counterparts in this world, but you more than make up for it in courage and heart.

Underdog [600, Discount for Hero] - Your enemies seem to constantly make one fatal mistake: Underestimate you. Even if you’ve demonstrated your bravery and fighting ability, your foes will constantly overlook you and the threat you pose, and while they won’t politely stand still as you fight them, they won’t treat you with the respect you deserve. And that’s your advantage. This severe lapse in judgment creates openings and weaknesses that they wouldn’t have if they had taken you seriously. Foes who were already stronger than you are prone to ignoring your presence after simply swatting you aside, which can create an opportunity you’d otherwise lack. Just don’t push your luck too hard. Eventually, they’ll decide killing you outright is better than suffering your presence any longer.

How're these?
>>
>>50870375
You know what I meant you fucking mango.
>>
>>50870451
Those are good! My only note would be, make them cheesier maybe? Depends on the tone you're going for.
>>
So what jumps has Red made?
>>
>>50870412
I wouldn't mind seeing some cyoag regulars make jumps, especially since most of them are very good at making imaged jumps.
>>
>>50870671
God of War, Macross, FEAR, Indiana Jones, Resident Evil, and others that I can't remember right now.
>>
Now that christmas is basically over in my timezone, Jump-chan has decided it is time for me to start my jumping career. Luckily she didn't just throw me head first into the pokemon world. but has decided to let me make my own, terrible decisions. So, being the powerwanker that I am, I have decided to have a most glorious start: in Mushoku Tensei!
...Yeah, it's a harem isekai. But probably a good fit for me anyway.

#1 Mushoku Tensei
Magician
Rikaris: through the power of homebrew I rolled the Magic Continent, which is nice, because otherwise I'd simply die.
Supard 1100
Leaky Limiter 900
Bafflingly Likeable 500
Team Battle free
Elemental Magic 400
Healing Magic 300
Counterspells 100
Silent Casting -100
Demon Seed -400
Strong Fate: -700
Impossible Dedication -1100
All-Seeing Eye -1700
Absorption Eye -2200
Identification Eye -2700

Bound -2300
A Long Way to the Top -1900
Hitogami -1600
Literally Satan -1300
Overloaded Metastasis Event -400
Green Hair -200
Agoraphobia -100
Shameless Pervert 0

Gonna explain how I didn't die in the next post.
>>
File: dead scream.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dead scream.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Okay guys, tell me what you think.

Garnet Orb (600 CP, Discount Mysterious Protector) - This gem carries with it a taboo power. Time is an important aspect of reality, one that carries terrible consequences if tampered with. This gem has the power to stop time. Pausing time, however, is not forbidden because of the impact on time one could have of its abuse. The act takes the life of the user. Pausing time is a powerful ability, as the entire flow of reality itself is put on hold for the actions of the few. Such a power, to halt the movement of an entire dimension itself, requires the sacrifice of the life using it. Sailor Pluto’s Garnet Orb allows her to do this forbidden ability. This orb is similar to hers, but the cost is merciful. Thrice per jump, using this gem, you may pause time for up to ten minutes to allow yourself and up to a small group of individuals to act in that short timespan. On the third use, the gem will shatter. You will find a new orb when you go to the next jump. It will also protect the holder against any time-altering acts, such as attempts to magically slow the user or freeze them in time. It may also sustain the existence of the carrier if events that created them are prevented, somehow. If the user has the Senshi Origin, they may also summon up a great power from this orb, Sailor Pluto’s Dead Scream. An attack that speeds up time around the target to disintegrate them.
>>
In the Cabin in the Woods jump, what happens if the ritual fails? Does that counts as a fail condition unless you take the drawback that makes you fight the old ones?
>>
>>50870834
There are a lot of ways this could go wrong, but I think I’ve got all of them covered.

My parents live somewhere safe, probably in the middle of nowhere, otherwise they’d already be dead. This mostly protects me from Supard/Green Hair stuff as long as I keep to the house. Which explains the Agoraphobia. The big problem is Hitogami manipulating every human he can find and the Milis Kingdom mounting a Crusade against me.
But I am quite lucky that this matters fuck all, because the whole central continent just got destroyed by an amped up Metastasis Event, and its populace is scattered throughout the world. Good luck trying to mount an offensive against me like that, Hitogami & Milis Kingdom. At most I’ll have to deal with groups of 3-4 humans, if even that. Meaning, I should be able to deal with it, or at least be able to run. Also, literally every spider that has every lived in my house has decided that now is the moment of their revenge, and have been revived in this new world. Curiously, I’ve been hearing reports about a swarm of flying, house sized spiders destroying villages. This continent sure is scary…

The fact that my parents survived this long should mean that they are some damn good fighters, so I’ll get them to teach me. I’ll also scout regularly with my All-Seeing Eye, and make any enemy literally useless with my Absorption Eye, which no-sells magic, sword techniques, and magical items. After I’m strong enough I’ll search for Orsted, and join him in his fight, and pester him for magic and knowledge. Considering that the curse of hatred is fully functional within me, this should be funny.
>>
>>50870424
SB loves power, not mind-rape. Specially not lesbian mind-rape.
>>
>>50866928
Time to update my build now.

The Institute [Free] For SCIENCE!
Synth [Free] ...No one can know this. At least, no one in Goodneighbour.
>perks:
Crafter [100] Building stuff's good.
Charmer [100] Talking's good too.
Chemist [Free] As are various drugs.
Wasteland M.D. [100] And being able to patch people up.
Mechanist [150] Robots!
Science! [300] SCIENCE!
>items:
Starting Gear - Labcoat, 10mm, 100 Caps [Free]
Radio Stations [Free] Fun.
Fusion Core [100] Being able to power my armor is good.
>power armor
X-01a Power Armor [600] Gotta have this for my collection. Really useful here too.
Fully Modded [100] Let's see... Red Head/Eyeslamp. Targetting. Jetpack. Punchings. Hotrod Paintjob. Optimized Servos. Excellent.
Custom Fitting [50] Comfort is important too.
>companions:
...see Scenarios.
>drawbacks:
Survivor Mode [+600] Let's roll.

So, I'm an exiled Synth scientist. In tricked-out power armor. Not quite a Mr Handy, but eh.

First order of business, get Curie out of her Vault. Or it would be, if I remembered her. I guess I'll just meet her during my explorations.

Really, really wish I could take more drawbacks to get the deathclaw egg/the mirelurk. But whatever, I'll grab samples/eggs and clone my own later. I'm sure I'll meet some during my explorations.

In any case, I'm mostly going to go full MECHANIST 2.0. Now with less Robo-brains, and more lasers.

The Institute treats us like robots? I'll show them what ROBOTS can do! I'LL SHOW THEM ALL! MUAHAHAHA

Also... the Power Armor section mentions an Overboss upgrade, but lists Electrified instead?

(1/2)
>>
File: FO4FarHarbor_HermitCrab_Full.jpg (537KB, 3401x2155px) Image search: [Google]
FO4FarHarbor_HermitCrab_Full.jpg
537KB, 3401x2155px
>>50866928
>>50870869
>Scenarios:
Do ALL of them!
>Main Quest - Wildcard ending
War Never Changes [Free]
Wild Card [Free] Pretty nice.
Canon Companion - Curie [Free] Woo, Curie. I'm sure we can get you a Synth body.

I'm going to go side with the ROBOTS. Beep-boop.

>Automatron - Subdue the Mechanist
Robot Workbench [Free] Very useful
MECHANIST’S ARMOR [Free] Cool. Appropriate too...
Schematics [Free] Yesss, gimme.
Canon Companion - THE MECHANIST [Free] Join me, and we can rule together.

And recruit a supervillain in my campaign of robot dominatio- I mean, ROBOT REBUILDING OF THE COMMONWEALTH.

>Far Harbor - Favored No One
Far Harbor Survivalist [Free] Cool.
Recon Marine Armor [Free] Useful, I suppose.
Canon Companion - Hermit Crab [Free] I wonder if I can mount turrets on this thing.

...Not entirely sure what I'm doing here. But I got a crab friend. All is good.

>Nuka World - Restore Nuka World
Lifetime Supply of Nuka Cola [Free] Tasty.
Nuka World [Free] Yesss.
Recipe for Nuka Cola [Free] Nifty.
Nuka Fanatic [Free]

My own themepark! Now with extra security, and less raiders.

>Vault-Tec Workshop
Follow You/Add-On [Free] Not sure which one yet.
Vault-Tec Population Management System [Free]

I'll make a nice vault, with robots to make sure everything is alright. And hopefully not murder everyone, but no one is perfect.
>>
>>50870841
I think the ham is undercooked.
>>
>>50870821
Next time people ask, just make a compiled list for authors and put it on the drive. Questions like these just end up becoming shitstorm bait.
>>
>>50870917
We should ask tophat to add the author to his list.
>>
>>50870821
I believe she's made Bayonetta and Warframe, iirc.
>>
>>50870930
That could probably work as long as we have enough people that know who made what. Is the list still based off of the old excel file, or did tophat switch to something else?
>>
>>50870931
MCU?
>>
>>50870964
yup.
>>
>>50870960
Well, a decent portion of the jumps have the authors name at the end.

So while that might be a bit of a slog, it's worth checking out.
>>
>>50870821
Squirrel and Hedgehog too.
>>
>>50870869
Thanks for pointing that out Mardukth. Merry Christmas!
>>
>>50871013
Or at the beginning.
>>
>>50871013
Well, ask Tophat and see if he wants to do it I guess. Having a directory for that would be nice if people need to confirm who to ask for questions.
>>
Yup good luck with the Fate Grand Order jump Val. It's gone into endjump material.
>>
Also some authors have a unique style, like I'm pretty sure DeSu Anon is the only one who uses that font, and Dirge has his novel jumps.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>50871045
No problem, and Merry Christmas to you too.

By the way, was it intentional that we no longer get a fusion core with our armor to power it?

And can I add Vault 88 to one of my other properties if I take Follow You? Attaching it to the warehouse would be preferable, but I suppose that won't fly with Add-On being there.

...Can I build power armors/fusion cores with Science?
>>
>>50869984
>>50870249
>>50870284
Not to play matchmaker but.. I think Red and Angelanon would probably get along. One's an insecure amazon, the other a manic seraph. Buddy cop comedy right there.
>>
>>50871236
>novel jumps
?
>>
>>50871256
Both of them played in Magical Realm and just like everyone in Magical Realm, she hates Angel's guts.
>>
>>50871273
really? who'd she play?
>>
>>50871256
You forgot the "Together they fight crime." Also this >>50871273.

>>50871272
Dirge's jumps are long. Really long. And the scenarios are small stories by themselves.
>>
>>50871272
He's basically made probably half the drive if you were counting things by pages.
>>
>>50871272
There are long jumps and there are Dirge jumps, his jumps are longer than some books.

They are really good jumps but it is hard to get through them unless you really like the setting the jump is based on. Pages for days.
>>
>>50871239
No, I must've forgot to add that in when I made power armor its own section, your power armor should come with a fusion core. And yeah, adding the Vault onto one of your other properties is fine. You could build fusion cores with Science.
>>
>>50871301
one of the lesbians

possibly Aventyr
>>
File: at_least_its_not_also_pink.jpg (194KB, 1057x551px) Image search: [Google]
at_least_its_not_also_pink.jpg
194KB, 1057x551px
>>50871239
>>50871336
>...Can I build power armors/fusion cores with Science?
Derp, meant to just ask about power armor. Fusion cores are already mentioned in the perk.

But thanks for the answers. Might drop the fusion core purchase then, loads of other cool stuff to get...

Anyhow. Does the Robot Workbench get filler materials like the Crafting Stations do?
>>
>>50871272
The general advice is that if you can't read more than ten pages of words without a headache, stay away from Dirge's jumps because they'll probably send you to the hospital.
>>
>>50871436
You can build power armors, too, I just glossed over that part for some reason. The Robot Workbench doesn't have filler materials, but at the same time you shouldn't need too many of those for actually building the robots.
>>
>>50871193
Is there enough time between the start and the escalated part to separate the jump into 2 parts?
>>
>>50871529
so I'm reading the scenarios And I see that subdue The machinist and Confront machinist as the Silver shroud are listed separately, but I'm not getting how you can't do both. Is there something I'm missing here because this seems purely And unnecessarily gameist on my end
>>
>>50871579
You mean from 2016 to 2016? From the ending notes, everything was already laid in plan before the whole thing started. The journey doesn't actually take much time at all despite time passing. Seems like they're running off of stopped time in some places too.
>>
>>50867626
>>50868037
>>50868227
>>50869814
>>50869966
>>50869984
Merry Christmas!

>>50870930
I will think about doing that... Man that'd take ages...
>>
File: pnMfUzx (1).png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pnMfUzx (1).png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>50871529
That's fair enough, thanks again.

Power armor building should be fun... I really like the design of the X-01, even if it's not anywhere near the best in the chain.

...Now I just have figure out if I want Bloody Mess or a Mister handy.

On one hand, loads of fun turning things into bloody mists. On the other, Robot Butler.

>>50871696
You can choose to subdue the Mechanist as the Shroud, sure. Your reward is just different.
>>
>>50871732
Just ask authors in IRC and such for what jumps they've made and compile most of the list that way. If you crowdsource the thing it'll fill up pretty quick
>>
Guys, power armor is actually really lame and uncool.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (67KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
67KB, 200x200px
>>50871765
>>
>>50871696
You can do both, it's just that you'll only get the rewards from one. So you can subdue or kill the Mechanist as the Shroud, but you'll only get the rewards from one ending.
>>
>>50871529
Does Ending Three of Far Harbor grant you an immunity to radiation or will the Crusader mutation kill you eventually?
>>
>>50871791
fair enough. I just wanted to know where the lines were drawn
>>
>>50871795
Yes, it makes you immune to radiation.
>>
File: DIO IS MAD ANGRY FUCK YOU.png (195KB, 473x263px) Image search: [Google]
DIO IS MAD ANGRY FUCK YOU.png
195KB, 473x263px
>>50871765
>>
>>50871765
What do you think is cool?
>>
File: annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (66KB, 616x544px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
66KB, 616x544px
>>50871765
how about you fuck off all the way back to your Mother's womb.
>>
File: Nyarlathotep_The_Chaos_God.png (134KB, 466x444px) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlathotep_The_Chaos_God.png
134KB, 466x444px
>>50871765
I agree.

Gods need no armor.

Gods need no weapons.

Gods use magic and don't rely on stupid items.
>>
>>50872181
Gods also routinely get killed by silly mortals with pointy sticks.
>>
>>50871765
Nah, power armor is alright. Now, mecha on the other hand...
>>
>>50872181
Then they get shit on by teenagers with cellphones.
>>
File: LQ044on.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
LQ044on.png
28KB, 186x208px
>>50872236
How is your taste this shit?
>>
File: nyarlathotep-mixed-vx.png (651KB, 544x864px) Image search: [Google]
nyarlathotep-mixed-vx.png
651KB, 544x864px
>>50872240
>>50872227
I can't hear you over the screams of my awesome throne of pain and madness
>>
>>50872269
I can't hear your dumb edge over the sound of those teenagers shitting on your nonpower armored face.
>>
File: Laughing animu grils.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing animu grils.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>50871765
>>50872181
>>50872236
>>50872269
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>50872344
>that .gif
>>
File: angry lady drinking water.jpg (55KB, 445x584px) Image search: [Google]
angry lady drinking water.jpg
55KB, 445x584px
>>50872236
>>
Isn't it beautiful watching people shit on each other without any baiting necessary.
>>
>>50868882
I feel like there should be an actual planning or trickery perk. Due to how much better Magicians are with prep time and all.
>>
>>50872424
Just business as usual. Though it is beautiful watching Timmy get so ass-blasted that his lonely Christmas bait isn't stirring us into a frenzy.
>>
File: P3.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
P3.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>50872181
>>50872269
Oh don't mind Nyarlathotep he's just salty that a bunch of high school students keep thwarting his plans and has gotten drunk on eggnog.
>>
File: anime mistake.gif (2MB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
anime mistake.gif
2MB, 410x230px
>>50872344
>>
>>50872661
What are the best perks for destroying anime?
>>
>>50872719
All you need is The Deplorable Word. It will fix your anime problem.
>>
>>50872719
Genre Shift (Slice of Life)
>>
>>50872719
Too late, friendo. Anime is already real.
>>
>>50872719
Stonkin Huge 3d enhancements
>>
>>50872719
In anima the uncreation spell can destroy anime to the degree that it might as well have never existed. It's divine magic but with Megas therion and a strong enough soul you can use it
>>
>>50872770
Where can I get unrestricted time travel so I can shoot anime in the face when it was a baby?
>>
>>50872817
Infamous as an electric conduit
>>
>>50872817
>shooting in the face as a baby
That's not preventing anime's parents from ever meeting.
>>
>>50872817
I don't recommend that, it'll cause a time paradox. Without anime, there is no 4chan, without 4chan there is no jumpchain.
>>
>>50872719
Anime > Western cartoons
>>
File: 1446789599117.png (311KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1446789599117.png
311KB, 680x750px
>>50872770
>>
RIP George Michael.
>>
File: Anime.png (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Anime.png
12KB, 225x225px
>>50872770
>>
File: df5.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
df5.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>50872899
>>
>>50873012
It's Christmas, 2016! Can you stop being a murderous prick for one day?
>>
>>50873037
2016 is trying to take as many as it can with it.
>>
File: mummy time.jpg (68KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
mummy time.jpg
68KB, 353x500px
>>50862586
Here we go again.

Ishmaelite [Free] By necessity. Hard to be loyal when he wants me dead.
>perks:
Depths of Power [200] Moar magic, sure?
Necromancy [200] Sure.
True Naming [400] Sounds cool.
Friend of the Dark [200] Nice.
Walk Like an Egyptian [Free] Excellent, and very useful when I go drop-in.
The Bloodline of Osiris [300] Cool. Magic, spoopiness, buffness, rulership, and vanity.
Thantology [100] Might as well.
Rennaisance Man [200] Aaand this is just great. Becoming the equal of Da Vinci for 200cp? Don't mind if I do.
>drawbacks:
Offensive to Animals [+100]
Enemy of Horus [+200]
Enemy of Set [+300]

Everyone hates me.

Guess I'll shack up with the vampires...? They like me, at least. Aside from Set, I guess.

In any case, I don't really have a clue what's going on. So let's just try and trap Horus' soul in a jar, and burn Set.

It might fuck stuff up during 5500 years I'm here, but honestly... It's the World of Darkness, things can't get much worse.
>>
>>50870842
Only seeing this now. I've changed some stuff but haven't posted because holidays. I've taken out all fail conditions barring the normal "do not die" one. I'll be able to post the update after the holidays, so check in then.
>>
Here I Am [600, Discount for Non-Natives] - The ultimate necessity for survival in this world is the Zecter System. The Clock Up of the Worm can outpace and outrace almost anything else technology and mankind can provide. Except for this. This is an insect-shaped little robot that is partially sentient - enough so that it can ‘choose’ who wields its power and will be summoned if you call for it. Upon attaching it to your Rider belt (included herein), you will transform into a Kamen Rider themed after the same sort of insect your Zecter is, which you may choose freely.

First, you are in Masked Mode, which is a heavily armored and durable form. You can tank anti-vehicle weapons with a surprising amount of resilience and fight monsters like the Worm on fairly even ground. It even comes with a single ranged or melee weapon of your choosing, which are capable of killing the Worm. However, its true power comes from its second form: Rider Form.

By using Cast Off, you discard the heavy armor of the Masked Form, and become much more agile at the cost of being much less durable. In this mode, you may use Clock Up, which will accelerate you to the speed of the Worm. Some have called the speed of Clock Up ‘just under the speed of light’, though this may be an exaggeration. And like the Worm, you may mitigate the impact your movements and touch on others to harmless levels if you so wish, or want to avoid hurting those around you. Eventually, you will ‘Clock Over’ back into normal time upon using a large amount of energy, but it will only be a minute at the most before you may return to the accelerated state.
(1/2)
>>
>>50873135
Finally, you may supercharge your suit in Rider Form to unleash a devastating finishing move, such as Tenodu’s Rider Kick. Though this will bring you to Clock Over immediately afterwards, these powerful final attacks are enough to make the incredibly durable Worm explode into fire upon impact, and is a potent way to bring a fight to an end.

As a bonus, if you already own a transformation gadget or belt equivalent of some kind, you may combine it with the features of the Zecter here for free.
>>
>>50873031
t. Steven Universe fan
>>
>>50873135
I don't really understand the appeal of Kamen Rider to be honest, desu senpai.
>>
>>50873163
Neat hero beating up bad guys for justice.

Did you never have a childhood?
>>
>>50873161
>Steven Universe fan
>posted Trump

Anon, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>50873181
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>50873201
Would I? People act like it's the greatest thing in SJW history since Tumblr.
>>
>>50869622
Inner World is best world.
>>
File: JCARGH.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JCARGH.png
263KB, 1280x536px
Well, I don't know how timezones work or just what happened while I was asleep.

But Merry Christmas.

>>50868933
Hey, it could be worse. At least you're not being hit on by, say, an Outer God right?

>>50871765
I agree. You know what's hip and fresh? Prison Meisters

>>50868499
Yep, that's them! And yes, absolutely making the pieces look gorgeous and well...not LUNA lapdancing, no...

I figure it's like the difference between doing cocaine, and ACTUALLY falling down the rabbit hole to Wonderland. More of an intense trip.

>what you're actually trying to accomplish

...I was hoping I wouldn't have to answer this question but uh.

Well. Let's be fair.

Technically it DOES have tremendous potential for neutralising exhausted Exalts! And operates as a security measure in case a rogue Primordial like Cemunian shows up again. And of course, anything worth breaching Perfect Defences is worth studying on principle in my book.

But as for the intended goal.

How should I put this.

I am currently involved with between 5-6 Primordials depending on whether Adorjan wants to play pretend as a human or not, 4 Devil-Tigers I granted joutens to and God's Unconsciousness

At this point making my poles indestructible is just delaying the inevitable. I figure my options are to either step up my game or risk breaking something that isn't made of Essence-patterns every time I go for a roll in the hay
>>
>>50869622
The Warehouse, Traveler's Gate Territories, Pocket Dimension from Generic Creepypasta.
>>
>>50873220
Yes. Seen plenty of people who claim it's still good despite how tumblr it is and who voted Trump.
>>
>>50873263
I think you need to re-examine your priorities.

By the way, we've achieved peak fast.

Lord of the Speed [500 - Requires Here I Am] - You shouldn’t have this, Jumper, but somehow this marvel of science had found its way into your hands. It’s an upgrade to your Zecter, attached to the left side of your Rider Belt. Upon activation, it will initiate Hyper Cast Off, which will make your Rider Form even faster and greatly increase its power input. Even more than that, you may go even further beyond the speed given by Clock Up, entering Hyper Clock Up.

It’s difficult to truly describe the speed you’ll be moving. Things moving in Clock Up will be moving in slow motion for you, and time itself struggles to keep up with your motions. You may arrive at your destination before your brain finishes processing the muscle movement, shunt yourself forward and backwards in time by a few minutes at a time, and finished defeating your opponent before they had time to register what happened. The primary downside of this insane speed is that you will likely need to practice it before being able to utilize its full potential.

In worlds where the stream of time has been traveled before - like this very world - Hyper Clock Up can even be used for long-term time travel. It’s extremely unlikely to work in worlds lacking such things, and will not yield for more than an hour of time travel from where you started. Still, you’ll be able to pull some fairly interesting tricks now...and nobody moves faster than you, now. Just try not to cause a paradox in worlds not used to such shenanigans, alright? I’m not fixing whatever you break.
>>
>>50873147
>>50873135

Dark Gatack Zecter here I come!
>>
>>50873345
Heavens please my dick can only get so erect.
>>
>>50873345
So in universes where time travel has been done we can only move an hour forward or back? Or is that in settings without time travel?
>>
>>50872899
There are four acceptable animus.

>Cowboy Bebop
>Gurren Lagann
>Hellsing
>JoJo

That's it.
>>
>>50873345
Is that like a capstone booster?
>>
>>50873408
Settings without time travel. Settings with time travel, go nuts. Just don't piss off the local time cops, if there are any.
>>
File: smug.jpg (32KB, 480x531px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
32KB, 480x531px
>>50873409
>Hellsing
Anon, what.That certainly isn't comparable to the others at last.
>>
>>50873345
Wait what the fuck is this shit? I thought Kamen Rider was literally Power Rangers. They can fucking outrun time?
>>
>>50873451
Dude, where have you been. Toku shows are fucking insane.
>>
>>50873451
Have you even seen Power Rangers lately?
>>
>>50873451
Anon, some of them can personally cause significant damage to planets.
>>
File: 1464835573586.jpg (101KB, 1032x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464835573586.jpg
101KB, 1032x720px
>>50873423
This is basically a capstone booster for the umbrella item, yeah.
>>50873451
I warned you, anon. I warned all of you. Kuuga can send an entire continent screaming into the ocean. Fourze provides almost perpetual energy via friendship. Drive can cause global lag in anyone except the users or things equipped for it.

This is toku.
>>
>>50873440
I should have specified. The abridged version.
>>
>>50873467
Has he seen the past rangers? Cause there was a series called "Power Rangers Time Force".
>>
File: 1470474569321.png (171KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1470474569321.png
171KB, 500x708px
>>50873498
>where we need to stop
>>
>>50873451
Both Kamen Rider and Sentai (also Power Rangers by extension) have gotten absurdly powerful in recent years.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>50873220
Eh, I believe him. I think it's like Glee where if the songs are catchy enough, the show starts attracting silly folks from all across the political spectrum.

>>50873163
You and me both. I think it has something to do with friendship and cake? Also that you're supposed to basically treat the crap SFX like pro wrestling.

>>50868882
Neato.

...I think I'll wait for the finished product this time, budget's straining at the seams at the moment already.

>>50869031
It gets even better if you have the One Power from Wheel of Time, and can therefore use dream magic to effect limited influence on the physical world

>>50869172
>And then John Constantine's antics were forgotten under the terrifying onslaught that Timonthy Hunter became

>>50872479
I think that's supposed to be Chosen Words in the Dabbler tree

>>50869443
It's RARE as fuck, but yeah-they can. Death and Dream once made a bet that ended up with a chap called Hob Gadling becoming completely immortal. Sure, he had some rough moments (human history's full of dark times) and he even pissed off Dream at one point, but amazingly he's been at it for centuries and in the final analysis he's at peace with the deal.

Dream even forgave him! After being called out on trying to pretend they weren't friends too.
>>
>>50873525
Time Force wasn't too bad. It barely had any paradoxes in it, despite the amount of things being sent back and forth through time.
>>
>>50873613
Hob wasn't so much blessed by Death as avoided by her.
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>50873345
Shuddup, I can quit jouten-on-jouten collision whenever I like!

also jesus, literally The Time Is Now in perk form. What the hell happens when a Zecter user gets affected by the Speed Force?

I just imagine someone practicing with this, and then accidentally skidding before flying out across the ocean while trying to make a U-turn to the ice cream truck.
>>
>>50873648
They definitely can do it, though. They're basically immortal within their spheres.
>>
>>50868616
>Yeah, there's not a whole lot of good guys in Nuka World that'd be worth companioning.

Perhaps you could offer to make Preston Legendary for free if you complete both Nukaworld and the minutemen version of the main quest.
>>
>>50873263
Why the hell are you being supportive of the bitch who keeps harassing you over popularity?
>>
>>50873684
They probably could but if they don't isn't it a weird thing to put in a jump?
>>
File: WhaleChangeGun.webm (3MB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
WhaleChangeGun.webm
3MB, 530x300px
>>50873547
>>50873451
>>50873480
>>50873467
>>50873463
>>50873525

>Forgetting that the time block for Rider/Rangers is called "Super hero time" for a reason

It's not any less stupid than comic books, why should they be lower powered?
>>
>>50873263
I really do wish we could get Thrallherd to approve a Conduit jump or something.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (58KB, 736x308px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
58KB, 736x308px
>>50873648
Eh, I'd argue that constitutes a blessing in a roundabout way. The Endless operate on such a scope that it's hard to tell where their blessings end and their curses begin sometimes. Death also at one point told a suicidal metahuman how she could petition the sun god Ra who gave her material-absorbing powers that made her effectively immortal how she could petition Ra for euthanesia.

Meanwhile, Dream at one point neutralises a pedophile by giving him a sweet dream where the childhood bullying that made him who he was didn't happen. And in a collection of short stories abuot the Endless, there's a catatonic kid to whom he gives the job of mending broken dreams. Or maybe, his idealised dream of himself. It's not clear. Either way, his dream-self does the work in the Dreaming and it makes him feel fulfilled so that's a decent deal.
>>
>>50873771
I'd argue that they're a lot less stupid than comics have become.

Turns out that allowing one rider/sentai's to story end every season or so keeps things from going full retard over time.
>>
>>50873772
There's a couple CYOAs that it would be kind of nice to have a jump for
>>
>>50873613
Chosen Words seemed more like a supernatural persuasion or charisma.
>>
>>50873775
The blessings tend not to give people special abilities though. It did for Hob but as mentioned that was largely an agreed upon absence of Death than a blessing.
>>
File: JC14.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>50873772
It makes me sad, but I think Thrallherd ain't coming back in time for Christmas. Haven't seen him post since early August. Even if he were around, given previous efforts to integrate CYOAs with jumps I'd understand if he was pessimistic about the endeavor. Last I heard he was getting some serious surgery for something.

I'll just check out the general to see if he might be lurking, though.

>>50873616
>the amount of things

...knowing what little I do about Kamen Rider, I'm afraid to ask.

>>50873746
Say, I forgot-is nuka cola actually nuclear in some way or is it just a marketing gimmick?
>>
>>50873771

Hey Digger? Question about the first Neo-Heisei jump.

What does the NEXTGEN Memory Driver from the Blues Brothers Scenario look like? It sounds cool, and I'd like an image to attach to it. Even if it's only in my head.
>>
>>50873825
>I forgot-is nuka cola actually nuclear
It's very mildly so. Small amount of radium.

The real killer is Nuka Cola Quantum, which is radioactive enough to glow.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (201KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
201KB, 1536x864px
>>50873831
Oh, I was gonna answer this but I got banned for some reason.
Some reason.

I was imagining something like the Mach Driver but more oriented to high tech rather than the bike gimmick. Sorta like pic related I suppose?
>>
File: JC15.jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
>>50873821
Well...yeah, it's Death. Not much scope for variation there. The kid's deal seems similar to Dream's blessing though.

Oh, remembered it-The Sandman: Book of Dreams.

I dunno, to devil's advocate myself I'm hard pressed to think of any other examples and Dream meddles deliberately more than most of his family has been shown to. Any ideas for a replacement perk?

>>50873855
Ouch. Scary to think after MKULTRA, it doesn't even seem so far-fetched for the period.
>>
Would the Spectre be able to resist the magical Xbox from Exalted?
>>
>>50873877
Could you clarify some Neo Hesei 2 perks?

>Shooting Star - Your martial arts skill is now among the masters of history and you’re also able to sub in and utilize mana as well as other kamen rider widgets to improve your strikes.
What does this do? Is it literally just mastery of mundane martial arts and ability to minorly enhance attacks with mana?

>The power you hold increases the potency of other physical abilities as well, making them as top tier as your strength.
Is this like one of those "connector" perks for strength, speed, and other physical stats, or am I reading it wrong?

>In Your Dreams - Strength, speed and endurance are raised to the point of being able to actively fight it out with and knock around Kamen Riders in their base forms (such as Base States fourze or Wizard’s Flame Style) with a similar boost towards the power of physically based abilities. Cosmic Energy can be used to give further boosts of physical might and speed.
A minor base boost in addition to the ability to majorly enhance that with friendship?
>>
>>50873967
I would say yes if he wasn't corrupted, and it being a coin-toss given he is for your purposes. It's irrelevant when you're not going to be able to convince him to sit down in the middle of his rampage though.
>>
>>50873930
Oh, you should look at the history of the nuclear fad in the US. There was a time when it came in kid's chemistry sets. But even before then, the fad involved all kinds of supplements, food and beverages with nuclear material, most often radium, added for 'health benefits' or for the glow. It was a real thing. Worst of all? They made radium suppositories as an erectile dysfunction aid.
>>
>>50873930
>>50873855
The best part is the fact that you can make grenades out of these things, grenades that have explosive power enough that only a mini nuke could beat them in Fallout 3.

Yeah, Fallout companies did not care much for the safety of their consumers.
>>
>>50874009
>>50874009
...jesus christ. Trivia I looked up a year ago's all coming back now, I'd suppressed most of it out of sheer disbelief.

>radium suppositories

Okay, THAT'S new. I'm not sure whether to laugh at the irony or cringe at the potential body horror.
>>
>>50873825
He hasn't shown up at all for a while now. But honestly the attitude that cyoag has with their OC and makers is pretty different from this place anyways.
>>
>>50874096
Yeah, we saw that in the crossover episode on Christmas eve.

>TFW only one crossover episode per season
>>
>>50873498
What happens if I use item world on a nasu homonculus?
>>
>>50873930
No idea. Just the Endless blessing seems to be a weird OC attempt at cramming Sandman into the jump.
>>
When did we get a True Blood jump?
>>
>>50874129
Uh, never?
>>
>>50874117
Their a person not an item, so I don't think that it would work.

If it did though it probably would make them more durable, stronger, or have greater magic capacity.
>>
Do we have an epic battle fantasy jump?
>>
>>50874148
no
>>
>>50874113
It's fine as it is. The commotion was enough to drive most people into the IRC or off anyways. A lot of people on /jc/ would much rather not have anything to do with cyoag or anywhere else on 4ch at all.
>>
>>50873746
Legendary Preston.

>"General there's a settlement that needs help, a super mutant behemoth is nearing dangerously close to it.

>"I'd mark the settlement on your map but I already killed the Behemoth by myself. Just wanted to let you know."
>>
>>50873877

So it looks like the Mach Driver only for Gaia Memories instead of Signal Bikes/Shift Cars/Viral Cores?

I'm okay with that. So whatever Memory you put in there is permanently stuck inside right? How do you use Maximum Drives then?
>>
>>50874198
>Legendary Preston comes pre-equipped with a 6 crank custom laser musket and minutemen general armor.

Yeah I can see that.
>>
There's a book in Hero Union BBS that updates with information on a world's magic system. Is there anything comparable for Martial Arts?
>>
>>50874143
There's a True Blood jump in the uploads folder. I thought maybe I had missed the discussion of it.

Also, whoever posted the Practical Guide to Evil jump forgot the supplement.
>>
>>50866911

Which color did you pick in avatar from the DC occult jump?
>>
>>50874332
Maybe it was ignored? I know I've seen at least two jumps missed entirely because of Fate-posting and seducing.
>>
>>50874364
Octarine.
>>
>>50874332
I don't remember a True Blood posted in thread at all, so it's probably going to stay there.
>>
So I'm reading the Enter The Gungeon
jump and Am I interpreting Unique Weapon[
correctly when it says that I need to pay 400 discounted to use guns, I already have?
>>
>>50874423
More likely someone is trying to be sneaky.
>>
>>50874332
Between all of the Exalted and Fate discussion there isn't that much room left for other jumps. Even the dota2 that was dropped in thread I think twice now didn't get much feedback. If the author is out there they might as well try reposting when the thread isn't concentrated on Exalted.
>>
>>50870841
I'd rather you not make up OC effects to make the item more worthy honestly, since most of the item is now OC.
>>
>>50874676
You are missing part of the meaning, yes - the import's supposed to allow a gun you currently own to run on Gungeon mechanics, with a free option to give the goods of any other Gungeon-specific gun you purchase with CP.

Also keep in mind Enter the Gungeon was originally supposed to be a Gauntlet so I think the jump-maker forgot to adjust some of the text from the original bit.
>>
>>50874710
Well Google tells me it was uploaded at 5:20 AM today. Reading through last thread, I'm not seeing any pastebin/gdoc links, pdfs, or discussion.

>>50874694
Yeah, if so, they're probably a redditor afraid of the scary 4chins, otherwise they'd know that doesn't actually work here.
>>
>>50874735
>run on Gungeon mechanics
Not him (obviously), but what exactly does that entail?
>>
>>50874751
Could just delete it I guess. If the author wants the jump on the drive, they can reupload it through the normal procedure.
>>
>>50874768
Bullet Hell nonsense. Your shots floating onward and being able to find ammo pick-ups for it. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0CqDbgY0 curse me for using IGN later.

Honestly. The import in-and-of-itself isn't particularly worth it unless you have a particular gun from the game you want to give it's ammo and firing patterns to. If you're just importing it looking for a good bonus you're better off waiting for Ratchet & Clank where an import gets your weapon a Nano-upgrade system + the same universal / find-ammo-everywhere quality. Although some of the guns in EoG are fucking awesome.
>>
File: q30485.jpg (425KB, 792x1280px) Image search: [Google]
q30485.jpg
425KB, 792x1280px
>>50871193
Been aware for a while and so most of my tentative plans have taken that into account. Won't decide anything until I can really get into reading everything that's been TL'd though.
>>
What should the next Edition be?
>>
>>50874891
Hangover edition.
>>
>>50874891
Boxing Edition. Because Boxing Day.
>>
>>50874891
Stay Home, Sleep In Edition.
>>
File: XfrPy55.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
XfrPy55.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>50873771
>the time block for Rider/Rangers is called "Super hero time"
Aren’t the Pretty Cure in that block as well?
>>
>>50868882
Does the Library of Eternity give us books from past jumps as well or does it just have the ones from this jump and updates going forward?

I assume it doesn't but i gotta ask.
>>
>>50874865
>>50874735
I'm definitely getting the High Dragun bullet pattern but right now I'm torn between space friend and Heck blaster or being able to apply that pattern to my GBE , Do previous enhancements On guns Stack with bullet patterns? Because it is Homing
>>
>>50874940
No fucking idea there. I personally run with "I have to actively-swap on my gun to change it's firing patterns and modes" but you do you.
>>
>>50866946
From what I can gather, the blades can be formed around parts of the body, not as projectiles.
>>
>>50874940
Personally, I would say avoid stacking. Because a homing GBE is just going to cause too much collateral damage and loss of innocent life.
Thread posts: 443
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.