[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delta Green

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2957.jpg (192KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2957.jpg
192KB, 1000x708px
There's a new 61 page preview out for the new Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game book, check it out:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arcdream/delta-green-the-role-playing-game/posts/1770191

We had a good Delta Green thread awhile back, so let's try and have another.

>How is your campaign going?
>What scenarios have you been playing?
>What do you think of the new tidbits of lore in the preview?
>>
Got any screencaps for those of us who aren't backers?
>>
>>50869224
Try this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3puo-NNPA2bQVNTN2RlLURYX0E

Can't upload PDFs directly because I'm overseas and only have my phone
>>
>>50869287
Thanks Broseph Stalin.
>>
That image reminds me of the beginning of Shin Godzilla, with the giant tail sticking out of the water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DB5BhH4ppg

To be honest, the new form of Godzilla in Shin Godzilla would fit right into a Lovecraft story - the only problem is how do you fit something like that in a Delta Green campaign. Turn the Big G into an complete overkill distraction while you raid some government facility?

That does sound pretty Delta Green-ish. Unleashing Godzilla on say LA, killing millions of people to get to a single safe containing a single file that DG wants.
>>
I kinda love the idea of delta green but have never seen it executed well. YMMV
>>
>>50870255
I've been trying to get into a game of Delta Green(albeit pretty lazily) for about a year. Never played any TTRPG before and finally asked a friend, and he invited me to his Pathfinder group. At some point I'm going to convince them to give DG a shot.
>>
File: pnap20161220.jpg (307KB, 910x1388px) Image search: [Google]
pnap20161220.jpg
307KB, 910x1388px
>>50866426
>>50869287
Thanks fellas.

Reading it so far this seems pretty bad. It's all the information from the previous editions of the game, all the terrible lore and thousands of pages of meaningless backstory repackaged again.

I hope the rest of the full book is more interesting, I feel sorry for anyone who prepaid for this and I won't be buying it when it comes out.
>>
>>50866426
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.