[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chasosy Christmas!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: MERRY CHRISTMAS HERETIC.png (737KB, 742x1052px) Image search: [Google]
MERRY CHRISTMAS HERETIC.png
737KB, 742x1052px
YOU ARE NOW A CHAOS LORD
HOW DO YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR CULT/FOLLOWERS/FRIENDS/LOVERS THIS YEAR!?
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT ANCIENT BULLSHIT AND GET BACK TO WORK YOU GLORIFIED TIN CAN!
>>
>>50864855
your picture is wrong
>>
>>50865070
Closest I could find and it still fits
>>
>>50864855
With a roast

Burn and carve to my hearts content
>>
>>50865070
Nope. That was your former Chaos Lord. Now you are the Chaos Lord.
>>
>>50864855
You mean Sanguinala? That great procession of bread and circuses foisted upon the slaves of the Corpse Emperor? Why, I carry on with my usual schedule of pillaging and defiling unsuspecting Imperial worlds, of course. Whilst taking advantage of the fact that the local citizenry and PDF have let their guard down in their festivity.

... And seize some additional loot, of course. Aspirant Noros could really use a new pair of boots, for example - I know having one's armour coated in fungus is expected for a Nurglite, but I feel it is a different matter when there is no longer any armour at all, just a dense layer of mycelium.
>>
>>50864855
By killing only a few of them in a show of devotion to my Dark Gods.
Those that remain alive have truly received the greatest gift I can give.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.