[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Kill a Vampire Lord? 3.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: gnoll.jpg (162KB, 639x1251px) Image search: [Google]
gnoll.jpg
162KB, 639x1251px
Sup /tg/, I need some help. My D&D group is going to be running a game next Friday night, and we've made some good progress.

The DM has strongly hinted that this session is going to be the finale. We've been in an undead-heavy campaign for about a year now.

I'm playing a gnoll paladin of Heironeous. The rest of the group is a kobold blaster wizard, a human ranger (who just picked up a bow with splitting on it last session), and a death-touched (paizo splatbook, +1 LA, +charisma human) hexblade/kensai with lots of debuffs.

My build is fighter 2 / cleric 2 / crusader 2 / paladin 2 / fist of Raziel 4 with 129 HP.

It's been hinted from NPCs that the big bad in this setting is some sort of arcane gish, with cues at swordplay and illusion magic. Probably something like sorcerer/fighter/eldritch knight. I looked up the vampire lord template and it's insane. I'm not sure how to beat that.

So /tg/, how do I cheese out and kill a vampire lord? I'm scared that the DM is going to kill off my gnoll in the last session because he doesn't like that I'm playing my fursona ><
>>
Use a garlic steak
>>
>>50863762
I don't think he eats steak, anon. But you might be on to something. Should I try eating a bunch of garlic (both IRL and IC) and then letting said vampire lord bite me? Would it poison him?
>>
>>50863793
no, but you could try giving your problem DM a tribute to not sacrifice your gnoll. like, give him this
http://store.steampowered.com/app/343150
its only fifty cents and it's guaranteed to be a huge hit. Make sure to leave a positive review though.
>>
>>50863824
How is giving him a flash game going to help me kill a vampire lord? I really don't want to die next session, anon...
>>
Damage it until it dies
>>
>>50863982
>damaging a vampire
>expecting the damage to not just regenerate the next round
You don't know a damn thing about vampires do you
>>
File: pro advice.jpg (12KB, 288x306px) Image search: [Google]
pro advice.jpg
12KB, 288x306px
>>50864069
whoosh, now I'll shit on you for not getting references to ancient memes
>>
>>50864119
Oh of course youre one of those shitty "hard core gamers" that think girls don't belong in games. should you be in >>>/v/ ?
>>
>>50864144

>dat projection

Anyway, OP, you need to burn it. A room filled with oil on fire, with the only exit blocked. The vampire lord will become a husk and then you just decapitate its remains.
>>
>>50863824

Fuck off with your spam, you hack.
>>
You're a paladin? Smite evil!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.