[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Character concept thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: stupid sexy clown.png (395KB, 943x527px) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy clown.png
395KB, 943x527px
How could I play essentially pic related but not be that guy? I want to play as someone along the same lines but I don't know how to do that without being edgy or a Goku rip off. How would you go about it /tg/? Also what character have you always wanted to play as and why haven't you? The character could be an original idea as well obviously.
>>
>>50845447
>gay pedophile rapist kefka
>not That Guy
If you can do it, then that's fucking fantastic but I mean
>>
File: confused.jpg (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
68KB, 300x300px
>>50845556
>>gay pedophile rapist
>>
>>50845574
he's gay, he's a paedophile.
The only one that isn't canonically proven is if he is a rapist.
He has said that he would rape Gon an Killua though
>>
>>50845447
Cut out the that guy sex related stuff and just make him a nutcase who wants to fight anyone and everyone. Give him insane pain resistance and a hunget for battle.

Honestly, as long as you don't make a pedophile character you can probably be pretty perverted if you don't play him only focusing on those traits.
>>
>>50845657
This.
Bonus points for being grossly disappointed when an enemy isn't a match for him, and possibly handicapping himself a bit when up against a foe he thinks has potential(like a reoccurring foe).
>>
>>50845657
If you take Hisoka's sexual arousal from fighting away, you're left with a standard berserker.
>>
>>50846208
This. Him getting a boner thinking about a dude strong enough to take him is essential.

Really, you could play him out of the box. It's not like he doesn't have friends. Well, one friend. Just make it so he's waiting for the others members of the party to get on the proper level before he fights them. Hell, have him encourage them to get tougher. Since the party should be roughly equal in level they'll always be just a little to weak for his tastes until after the campaign, that way you don't dick out and betray the party at some crucial moment.

Me, I've always wanted to play as Manny Calavera but I'm nowhere near charming enough to pull that off.
>>
>>50845556
I always saw the attraction to Gon and Killua as being more attracted to strength and potential than anything. He did offer to screw that ninja girl in phantom troupe in heavens arena arc so I don't think his sexuality is that specific so much as it is an attraction to certain traits that Gon and Killua happen to have. Another huge problem I'm having is why my character wouldn't just fight the strongest guy in the room even though I know that the npc 5 levels above us could easily take out my character no matter how many tricks I pull.
>>
>>50846309
>Me, I've always wanted to play as Manny Calavera but I'm nowhere near charming enough to pull that off.

Same here.
>>
>>50846780

Well I mean yeah, but it's not like he ISN'T going to fuck them after he kills them.
>>
>>50846780
You gotta remember, as much of a psychotic masochist as Hisoka was, he was still not a moron, and was willing to bide his time enough to catch seriously strong opponents with their figurative pants down(especially post YorkNew City). So if you know that dude in the corner has five levels on you, bide your time, wait till he lowers his guard, then BAM, shank that fucker in the kidney and beat his ass while he bleeds out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.