[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What grinds your gears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 52

File: 1478904007782.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1478904007782.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
>>Fantasy universe
>>magic and gods abound
>>no afterlife
>>still has characters that come back from the dead somehow able to remember seeing nothing
>>
>>50843501
Frogposters
>>
>>50843501
By the flow of the inland river,
Whence the fleets of iron have fled,
Where the blades of the grave-grass quiver,
Asleep are the ranks of the dead:
Under the sod and the dew,
Waiting the judgment-day;
Under the one, the Blue,
Under the other, the Gray.
>>
File: ba1.jpg (113KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
ba1.jpg
113KB, 497x732px
>Anon why are you bothering trying to find another system for your game
>just use d20 Modern, you can use it for literally anything!
>>
>>50843980
In the same vein

>Anon why do you keep making systems and homebrewing? You could just play D&D and call it a day.
>>
>>50843501
Get out of here, frogposter.
>>
>>50843980
Is d20 Modern the new GURPS?
>>
File: 970.jpg (106KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
970.jpg
106KB, 1280x717px
>>50843596
Frog posting is best posting, Anon.
>>
>>50845247
nobody likes you, not even your family.
Get out out /tg/
>>
>>50843980
Ridiculous.
Just refluff PF.
>>
>>50845647
>TRIGGERED
>>
>party has a wizard in it
>walk around like a bunch of cunts instead of using teleport spells

I hate this shit. It's like Gandalf and the eagles, but worse
>>
>rpg
>int and willpower/motivation are just an single stat
>>
>all human nations are multi ethnic and racially diverse for no reason other than muh progress
>>
>>50843501
>Anything related to DND alignment
>>
>>50843980
Do people actually play d20 Modern?
>>
>>50846142
>All nations in a fantasy setting are monoracial, and there are no subcultures, just subraces

It's why I play Eberron if I run fantasy; it's the only one with baked in common sense
>>
>>50846142
>Elves who live on farms, build castles of stone, mingle freely with humans, etc. Basically just pointy-eared humans.
>>
>>50846177
yeah its lazy and offensively inoffensive
>>
>>50846193
I especially liked Eberron take on the drow savage tribes, with their giant slave history. Pretty cool spin on an existing property
>>
>>50846142
>multi-ethnic and racially diverse
>strange in a fantasy setting

Yeah I'm guessing no one would give a shit about black skinned humans walking around the empire founded by white skinned humans where there are literally Orcs and Goblins to be xenophobic towards

This is why that whole nonsense about Finn in Force Awakens smacked of retardation. Why the fuck would the First Order care about the skin color of a human when they can instead proclaim human superiority over literal aliens?
>>
>>50846239
The problem wasn't with it being an in universe problem, only that Disney picked a diverse cast for the sake of widening their market as far as possible with people that weren't necessarily good actors, specifically Boyega.
>>
>>50846239
its strange because the way nations develop and humanity evolved people were of the same race if they developed in the same area people who developed in Europe were white people in asia were Asian. if you want a nation of black people go for it i just don't like every single nation being comprised of every single race
>>
File: 1480981066197.jpg (59KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1480981066197.jpg
59KB, 500x501px
COLLAPSIBLE FUCKING CROSSBOWS FUCK ASSASSIN'S CREED OR WHATEVER SHIT STARTED THIS MEME
A bow is a spring, it works by storing energy as flexion and releasing it in a single direction. It can never put out more energy than is put in. If you have a device that magically unfolds your crossbow and strings it and even draws the fucking thing WHY DON'T YOU JUST USE THAT TO SHOOT THE FUCKING BOLTS IT'S LIKE TWICE AS POWERFUL AS THE FUCKING BOW
>>
>>50846285
The reason we developed like that on earth is because until very recently it took forever to go anywhere and thus populations developed independently of each other

Wizards with teleportation spells and flying magic mounts in fantasy land make genetic isolation a lot less likely.

Also the whole point was that different enthicities co-existing looks strange on earth because the only sapient species is man. So our entire "us vrs. them" system is based on different looking humans. Things are probably very different on a world where there are actual other species like Elves or Gnolls running about, and members of our own species with different coloration and maybe slight differences in skull shape would not be considered a "different race" at all when there is a dude with fucking pointy ears and a willowy inhuman frame walking on the other side of the street
>>
>>50846396
except both elves and dwarves look equally different from a white human being as a black one does a way to distinguish this would be to say elves and humans cant breed but that's already out of the question
>>
File: beardrollseyes.jpg (87KB, 283x360px) Image search: [Google]
beardrollseyes.jpg
87KB, 283x360px
>>50846424
>elves and dwarves look equally different from a white human being as a black one does
>>
>>50846436
on average a black human being has as many differences from a white one as a skinny guy with pointy ears or a short guy
>>
>>50846436
>>50846424
>>50846396
>>50846142
Guys, just say that white people aren't a thing.
Or black people. All ethnicities are technicolor shades like green or blue cause that's much easier than modern politics unless you want modern politics which is perfectly okay if you have a group that can deal with it
>>
>>50846316
Firepower for expeditency is a fair trade. It's the same logic as a modern military favoring carbines over battle rifles.
>>
>>50846482
The topic was what grinds my gears multiculturalism in fantasy does
>>
>>50846020
What, and waste all my spells per day? Fuck that
>>
>>50846502
Aye, I get that.
I guess I'm lucky in that I had history students in my group. So stuff like the odd not!Moor in not!Europe is verisimilitude, but they get that Moors and the like were considered to be "Other" in that period and that people were relevantly intolerant of peoples considered to be "heathens"
>>
>>50846453
>Mean height varies by more than a foot
>Vastly differing metabolism and lifespans
>Bizarre extra senses/processing of senses
>Differences in dex and con (or what those represent) more than 10% on the bell curve
versus
>darker skin
>>
>>50846550
I don't have history students, or students at all, in my group but they get that a society with a racial majority will treat foreigners poorly and will stick out like a sore thumb. I think his point is that a fantasy kingdom made up of 33% of Whites, Blacks and Hispanics without any explanation (because only those races exist, for some reason) while all the Asians are in the not!Orient.

I run WFRP and I have a habit of putting in the odd Arabyan or Cathayan for my players to interact with, usually acting as traders and merchants as they would have a reason to move so far away from their home in search of things to buy and sell. Generally my players regard them with a bit of suspicion, but if they have stuff to trade then it isn't a big deal. They still kick around the hebrews/gypsies that are Strigany.
>>
>>50846485
That has nothing to do with what he said. A collapsible crossbow can technically work, but it'd require assembly.
>>
>Racial, religious, and state boundaries all align perfectly
>>
>>50846612
He was referring to a crossbow whose mechanism automatically unfolds, loads, and draws the weapon, and complains that the device which does so could instead have been used to simply make a stronger firing spring, leaving the unfolding and cocking to the operator.

My point was that trading that strengthened draw for a quicker and simpler drawing process is a perfectly valid choice to make, especially for an assassin who might get far more use out of a moderately powerful weapon that takes only moments to draw and fire versus a more powerful one that requires a winch and a set of allen wrenches.
>>
>>50846857
His point was that instead of having a device that unfolds and cocks a crossbow, just use that device to fire the bolt in the first place.
>>
>>50846857
Original guy here. But trading power for convenience is what a normal crossbow already does. Making it automatically fold out doesn't make it faster or easier to use. Not only that, but the system to do so would necessarily be more complicated. It's like inventing a combustion engine and using it to power a machine that automatically whips your horse.
>>
>>50846996
>But trading power for convenience is what a normal crossbow already does.
Actually that would be trading convenience for power.

>Making it automatically fold out doesn't make it faster or easier to use.
Uh, yes it does, almost by definition, unless the unfolding mechanism is obscenely slow. Which is quicker;
Pull out your collapsed crossbow; with both hands, move both arms into position, lock them in place, cock the bow, load a bolt, raise, aim, fire.
Or
Pull out your collapsed crossbow, thumb the button that releases the automatic unfolding mechanism, raise, aim, fire.
>>
>>50845300

You're wrong. I love frogposters.
>>
>>50847757
Why bother having it unfold if it's already under tension? Just have it shoot the bolt like a gun.
>>
>>50847832
Leverage.
>>
>>50847884
There isn't any need for leverage, the arms would already be under spring tension.
>>
>>50847917
Anon it looks cool. A crossbow unfolding like that looks cool. That's why they designed it like that.
>>
>This entire race behaves like x
>>
>>50847964
Then why bother to try and defend it in any other way?
>>
>>50843501
Game of Thrones?
>>
>But DManon, why don't you support my homebrew race/class so that I can powergame?
or alternatively
>asking about the minute details of the world that literally no one cares about then complaining that I don't have anything planned
I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY INTO YOUR AUTISM FUCKWAD
>>
>>50847998
I'm not. It's others trying to do that.
>>
>Player buys fancy gun
>Rules lite so damage cap is higher but that's it
>Player makes no comment to this effect
>Player shoots something with gun
>Rolled damage is low
>>Come on Anon, it's a Mega Rooty Tooty Pooter Shooter rifle! It'd do more damage than that!
I try and make combat interesting but goddamn it I don't want to haggle over your gun damage every round

>GMs narrating you getting hurt to start a combat
>From a dude who's hostility you are aware of
I'm very adverse to interrupting, but that's what surprise rounds or initiative is for
>>
File: IMG_7122.jpg (1MB, 1139x1708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7122.jpg
1MB, 1139x1708px
>>50843501
>fantasy special forces
>best of the best warriors
>lots of women even though they can't even qualify for basic infantry in real life without having standards lowered
I can only suspend my disbelief so far desu senpai.
>>
>gun in high fantasy

literally why? how does it not make archers pointless and why the fuck would you use that shit when you can drop fireballs on peoples heads?
>>
>>50848332
>literally why
Guns are cool.

>how does it not make archers pointless
Perhaps guns are expensive or take a long time to reload?

>why the fuck would you use that shit when you can drop fireballs on peoples heads?
Mages are rare and valuable?
>>
>>50848332
Bows are useful when you don't have access to the industrial base needed to maintain them and if mages are common enough to make guns redundant they'd do the same to bows as well.
>>
>>50843501
>the bad guys auto-win, it just takes time
>>
>>50848326

In real life we live in mostly peace and everyone in the military is someone who was personally motivated to learn, train and become a soldier, which is generally a male thing, often associated with an admiration for guns and vehicles and militaria and so on. There aren't a lot of women who are into that sort of thing and the ones who are generally aren't AS into it as guys, so the result is that you have lackluster female soldiers.

In harder times, when being a soldier is a matter of needing to survive or defending yourself or your people, you can get more female soldiers, as was the case with some of the famos "disguised as a man" female soldiers in history. In some fantasy settings, where your simple peasant life raising a family can be disturbed by some damn wizard's crazy beastmen jumping out on you when you're delivering milk in the morning, I'd say enthusiastic female soldiers would be more common.

You also tend to get more women in ninja-style sneaky assassin groups, since they can blend in as women and get past dumbasses who think only men are a threat to them.

And if you have any kind of flying cavalry then recruitment might favour smaller, lighter fighters to ride them.
>>
>>50846502
>multiculturalism in fantasy grinds my gears
So all the dorfs, elves, trolls and dragons share the same beliefs, values, and practices?
>>
>>50848553
Multiculturalism doesn't mean having more than one culture in a setting, anon. It means blending all cultures and erasing areas of exclusive monoculture until, ironically, you end up with an identical spread of diversity everywhere.
>>
>>50847757
Original guy again, sorry I keep dipping out. I'm beginning to see where the problem is. That's not how crossbows work. At all. Unfolding the limbs is not a part of the process in normal crossbow operation. The limb almost always needs to be one solid piece. I'm making an exception in my argument for collapsible crossbows simply on the grounds that I think the entire idea is unnecessary. So, I'm going to rephrase your earlier question with actual crossbow operation:
Which is faster:
Already have your crossbow drawn, aim, fire.
Or
Press a button, unfold your crossbow limbs automatically, aim, fire.
It's plain to see here that the difference is really negligible in the initial deployment of the crossbow, and that an unfolding crossbow barely adds any functionality to the original design. On top of this, there's the original problem I mentioned where any machine that would be capable of setting, stringing and drawing a crossbow with almost no effort on the user's part would be a sublimely more powerful device than a crossbow, therefore: adding it as a device meant to compliment the use of a crossbow would be backwards and a gross misuse of potential.
>>
File: 1454599947849.jpg (10KB, 308x448px) Image search: [Google]
1454599947849.jpg
10KB, 308x448px
>>50846591
>darker skin
>just that
>>
>>50845247
Those.
Are.
Toads.
>>
>>50848591
Multiculturalism is the presence of, or support for the presence of, several distinct cultural or ethnic groups within a society.
It has also come to mean the preservation of those groups.

>It means blending all cultures and erasing areas of exclusive monoculture
I don't think that's right.
>>
>>50846142
You realize that the idea that everyone in a nation should have the same culture and language is a modern invention, right?
>>
>>50849691
You realize that although the concept of the nation-state and self-determination as an international order is modern, the concept of the nation itself and the desire to be self-ruled is ancient?

The idea of multi-ethnic diverse cosmopolitanism as the norm among states has never been the case in all of human history.

Not even as a political point, but purely as a verisimilitude point, its fucking retarded to try and shoehorn modern identity politics into a setting where most people probably never travel more then 25 miles from home.
>>
File: 1433693696148.gif (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1433693696148.gif
41KB, 600x450px
>Monoculture fantasy races.

I like fantasy races, but it's annoying how writers tend to just make them blanket not-somethings.

>Magic is so mundane and accessible that it may as well be a subject taught at school

I like my magic being more esoteric. I hate having it be neatly explained and basically reduced to a science.

>Magic is, mechanically, just a churched up ranged martial weapon
>>
>>50843980
>>50844802
What's wrong with them?
>>
>>50849793
GURPS is a universal system which, while not bad, has a fanbase who tends to believe that GURPS can do particular settings better then systems specifically designed for a particular setting or concept.

In short they're shitheads. I can only assume that anon's friends kept mentioning d20 modern in the same light.
>>
File: 1476759958117.jpg (247KB, 850x479px) Image search: [Google]
1476759958117.jpg
247KB, 850x479px
>>50845247
no
>>
>>50846591
Skin color is hardly the only difference between races, Anon. It really depends on your Elf. There are more differences between blacks and whites than there are between Peter Jackson's idea of elves and whites.
>>
File: I_just_wanna_get_to_the_beach.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
I_just_wanna_get_to_the_beach.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>50849819
But GURPS can do some settings better than systems specifically designed for them.
>>
>>50846142
In my settings black people were created when a black smith with skill and power rivaling gods hit a hot sword so hard that it exploded and rained soot in his city for days, painting everyone's skin black. There are no asians because Eladrin fill their niche.
>>
>>50849878
Like Dunmer. Only racist. I like it.
>>
>>50848326
Did you just assume that humans developed along the same developmental paths in a fantasy universe as they did in whatever first-world country you currently live in?
>>
>>50849878
Everyone always says tgis is racist, but I don't see how. It's not like I think actual black people have painted skin. These are fantasy humans that were created by a god as fully formed intelligent beings.
>>
>>50843501
Someone trying to "fix" a setting.
>>
>>50849900
>Dunmer, but racist

So.... Dunmer?

Because Dunmer are super racist
>>
>>50846316
I feel a little with you. They aren't even really cool.

But the most unaesthetic weapons remain those dinky pistol crossbows.

Also pic related.
>>
>>50849869
Go fuck yourself.
Nobody want to play with people like that.
>>
>>50850465
No one wants to play with people who are correct in there statements?
>>
>>50849721
>The idea of multi-ethnic diverse cosmopolitanism as the norm among states has never been the case in all of human history.

What is France and Paris?
What is India?
What is Egypt?
What is Rome?

You are retarded.
>>
>>50850490
Those are outliers then.
>>
File: 1466688618426.jpg (26KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
1466688618426.jpg
26KB, 308x326px
>>50850526
>>
>>50849819
>People exist with the opinion that X is true.

>>50849869
>It is my opinion that X is true.

>>50850465
>Reply with nonsensical, hyperbolic assertion

What anon should have said is that GURPS fans that ALWAYS think GURPS is better are "shitheads".
Sometimes GURPS is better.
Even a stopped clock is better than one without hands.
>>
>>50843501
>What grinds your gears
Greentext. Learn to communicate with sentences.
>>
Reincarnation.

And I don't just mean fantasy reincarnation, I mean real life beliefs about reincarnation too.

How the fuck does this shit work.
>More humans in the world then ever, where did the new souls come from if they are all reincarnated
>If souls can also live in animal bodies, how do they live in equilibrium as certain species prosper or go extinct?
>If the soul doesn't go into some other afterlife or never gets to remember all of its past lives, what's the point of going around forever?

I just don't get this shit.
>>
>>50852086
I have some workarounds for you. But reincarnation is just religious messing around anyways: it's not built upon logic per se.

>More humans in the world then ever, where did the new souls come from if they are all reincarnated
Souls aren't bound by temporality, so the amount doesn't matter.
I like to think that "everyone" shares the same soul and it forgets its previous life with every reincarnation.
>If souls can also live in animal bodies, how do they live in equilibrium as certain species prosper or go extinct?
They don't? If you mean that souls have to go to the same species: souls can go to every fleshy vessel, so a human can become a seacucumber.
>If the soul doesn't go into some other afterlife or never gets to remember all of its past lives, what's the point of going around forever?
Find the meaning of the life that was just lived is a fun answer, but there supposedly is an afterlife that you get in when you achieve karmic salvation or whatever.

Not very coherent this post, but it might give some excuses for you or others to use.
>>
>>50846142

you have to go back

to your magical realm
>>
>>50843501
>Alignment
>Vancian magic
>the absence of religion in a world supposedly rife with gods
>>
>>50850526
You're retarded.
>>
>>50852565
>>Vancian magic

There is literally nothing wrong with Vancian magic. It's DnD overly complex, unbalanced and somehow still unfun magic system you are thinking of.
>>
>>50849857
>There are more differences between blacks and whites than there are between Peter Jackson's idea of elves and whites.
Oh boy.
Black v White - skin colour, some generalised "look" of facial features.
Elves v white - elves are immortal (though weariness and despair make them "die"), vast differences in grace and strength, elves don't have to blink in snow, leave no tracks. Actual magic. Elves have extreme willowy frames with inhuman muscle strength for their mass. Pointy ears.

You're hung up on cosmetic differences because you're a racist. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>50850526
>All trade hubs are outliers
kys
>>
>>50852517
I like the idea that people are trapped in the cycle or reincarnation as in Buddhism with the goal being to escape the shortcomings of samsaric existence, or something like the Sea of Fertility tetralogy type deal where you see one soul cursed in some way with any outside effort to stop this cycle driving one to ruin.
>>
>>50852697
No, I'm thinking of arbitrarily specific, wacky, memorized, spells per day.
>>
>>50846271
It was weird, but I was skeptical of Finn at first, but he ended up being one of the least shit parts of Episode 7, barring the whole "I have PTSD and won't gun people down, I'm leaving the Stormtroopers AND GUNNING DOWN ANYONE WHO TRIES TO STOP ME!"
>>
>>50852768
In the cinematic sense he's right thiugh, Jackson's elves were just effeminate whites with pointy ears. Negros look much more alien to whites than Legolas, for instance.
>>
File: jvdm_awkward.gif (491KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
jvdm_awkward.gif
491KB, 450x253px
>>50853143
>effeminate whites
>negros
>look alien to whites
Listen to yourself.
>>
>>50852768
>because you're a racist

This grinds my gear. I'm so sick of you name-calling label focused shitheads
>>
>>50853160
Sorry if that offends you, I'm Romanian, there is no weird stigma on this topic.
>>
>>50848057
My DM is almost the opposite sometimes. As long as you can fluff it in a way that doesn't contradict the game world, he's generally fine letting us add new races to his campaign setting since he's big on the "Not my world, OUR world." thing.

And he prides himself on "I have answers to questions about this setting you will literally never ask."
>>
>>50853213
>says blacks look as alien as elves and dwarves, and as such would be shunned in the same way by whites
>gets called a racist
>I'm not racist you label focused faggot! I just can't accept that blacks would ever be equal, even in a fantasy setting!

Ok, anon.
>>
>>50853038
Which is not Vancian magic as described by Vance.
>>
>>50853453
Well I hate everything about magic in D&D and it's based on Vance's magic system so you can say no true scotsman all you like but I do not like anything about either D&D or "real" Vancian magic.
>>
>>50845300
I find it amusing when they post oc, or at least variants from other boards.
>>
>>50850490
>What is Romano-Gallic?
>What is Aryan and Dravidian?
>What is Arabic and Greek?
>What is Mediterranean and Nordic?

I understand your argument but those examples aren't necessarily the strong examples of cosmopolitan utopias, since a good majority of those states and or regions still maintained a monoracial identity even after a mix of cultures.

At best, with those examples you only get a rough three races of similar origin mingling in this supposed cosmopolitan life. Hardly the multiracial concept the modern century produced as seen in Toronto or New York.
>>
>>50853262
I generally plan out most of the grand strokes about things, but when a PC asks shit like "what's the name of this town/city/kingdom" I don't fucking have that because I have to make it up on the spot. It's not my fault that I can't make up names for everything in advance.
>>
>>50853336
Stating empirical fact is not being racist, it's being realistic.

Compare a random black person to the average white person and you'll find that they look vastly different from one another no matter how much you try and spin it differently.
>>
>>50843501
Although OP used shitty frogposting, i agree with his opinion.
>>
>>50854295
You don't have names for the places they are? That's not a minute detail no one cares about. What if they want to go back?
>>
File: 1478582130193.jpg (219KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478582130193.jpg
219KB, 600x600px
>>50843501
>anon we're bored of this system
>this new system is too hard
>this system is too brutal
>we don't like the character building in this system
>none of us want to try DMing
>can we just go back to the old system
>repeat
My fucking life.

And also for my group in particular
>STOP FUCKING METAGAMING YOU TWATS
>>
>>50846239
>people would be less racist if there were aliens

This wishful-thinking meme is retarded. Racist people can hate both black, chinks, homosexuals and commies at the same time. They can hate all those and orcs too.
>>
>someone made a homebrew system for a setting I enjoy
>it's a FATE reskin
>it doesn't use any crunch from FUDGE
>>
File: Yakub our lord.png (629KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
Yakub our lord.png
629KB, 850x464px
>>50853160
I support abortions because blacks are vastly over-represented in getting them :)
>>
>>50853336
It's not so much that he cares being called racist (at least I'd hope, otherwise he's a pussy), but it's more the fact that shitlibs like you think the insult still means anything after abusing it like you do your daughters when you allow them to date Tyrone.
>>
>>50846142
>Having an actual explanation for why people of different colors exist in the same place (i.e. international trade hub, very widespread empire with freedom of relocation within its borders) and people still bitch about SJW bullshit.

Moving on...

>Having completley innocuous things seen as magical realm because the players spend too much time on /d/ and see everything as a sexual act.

>players that take a character flaw/disadvantage and get pouty when it comes up in gameplay

>players that make a horribly overspecialized character and complain that the entire game doesn't revolve around their build.
>>
>>50856795
>'' for no reason ''
>b-but I have a reason!
Learn to read what he fucking said you nigger. It's fine if you want your Swedish IKEA empire to be filled with Not!Somalian Gnolls, but if you're running Arabian Nights, I assume you would object to a bunch of Japanese running around.
>>
>>50856847
Fair enough. My thing was more about people being hypersensitive to this than providing a counterpoint.
>>
>>50849647
>I don't think that's right.
Yes it is, because otherwise, what is the end goal here? When do we stop and say ''alright, we are now multicultural. We don't need more special programs, quotas and blatant propaganda.'' ?
>>
>Characters that have no interests or motivations to springboard off of to get them involved in a plot.

>Players that can't handle any sort of moral ambiguity and you need to spoon feed them with "these guys good, these guys bad" to get them to act.
>>
>>50856898
What's the end goal?
When >>50856714 is an unthinkable relic, not a current person who is still unaccountably alive.

True enough that we spout a pile of emotions and leave when people admit to being racists, but that's because they are the capital E enemy. There's no logical or rational basis for racism. It has no support in thought and no basis in reality. It is, in short, a position of hate without meaning.
You can't win an argument with an admitted racist. You shouldn't bother. You should hound them from their jobs, out them to their friends, and (if you can get away with it) kill them.

They're the enemies of humanity, like pirates. Hang them.
>>
>it's another "simulation is wrong and worthless and should have died out ages ago, Forge narrative gamers unite!" episode
This is becoming a disturbingly common trend on /tg/ these days.
>>
File: 1474707063438.gif (492KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
1474707063438.gif
492KB, 480x243px
>players who treat a vague notion of "freedom" as the social endall
>if anyone restricts it in any way, they are automatically "bad" in some manner
>particularly if they're some monarch or autocrat

Congrats fuckers, you toppled the evil emperor who maintained order. Now watch as the empire dissolves into a Somalia-like bunch of warring states with every local noble with a contingent of mageknights fancies himself a destined ruler. Suddenly, we have war, slavery, smuggling, crime, banditry, etc.
>>
>>50857271
Better a wasteland than tyranny.
>>
>>50856898
When measurable systemic racism is reduced to 1/10 current level.
>>
>>50857271
>tfw people act like this in real life too
>>
File: roger roger.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
roger roger.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
>I can never get 'good' at playing an RPG system because I'm terrified of joining a group just for practice and Each time I go through the exercise of making a character, I always have a feeling that I'm missing steps and stuff that should be filled in, even after watching how to create a character in X system videos and using character generators
>>
>>50857184
So you admit it's a moral argument, kek
Talk about ''no logical or rational basis''.

Also, I'm tempted to call this bait, since you're trying a little hard too hard, tovarish.
>enemies of humanity, like pirates
You know most pirates today are Somalian, right? Should we hang those?
>>
>>50857395
Fucking libertarians, am I right?
>>
>>50848326
>Read fantasy book
>Story has female soldiers eventually come into play
>Realistically have them in positions where they have to work with male soldiers well or they'll get fucked up.

It's possible to write it well desu senpai
>>
>>50846165
No, it's terrible even by d20 standards.
>>
>>50857184
Funny thing is that you literally can't tell me why racism is bad beyond that you *believe* it to be; it's a moral argument, and therefore utterly null and void like me saying that ''wearing the colour red is bad because it just is''

Thanks for this hearty kek this Christmas.
>>
>>50857361
>measurable systemic racism
I don't think you know what this means, but I'll bite. How am I being ''measurably systemically racist'', eh?
>>
>>50846142
I disagree with this. Not becasue opinions that are tangentially conservative makes me shit my pants with anger, but when the human race is up against holier-than-thou tree hippies and their spider-loving cousins, rampaging greenskins, tiny little shitheads that can breed like rabbits, twenty foot tall men with a taste for sentient flesh, and all other manner of magical beasts with big claws, I'd like to think that's cause enough to put our difference aside. Besides, it's fantasy, and in fantasy lands the brown humans aren't as bad as here on Earth (unless that's what the DM is going for).
>>
>>50849912
Considering they all fucking look, think, act and feel the same?
Yeah.
>>
>>50857431
Sort of. It IS a moral issue, in that baseless murderous hate should be opposed not with love or even logic, but the sword. However, the fact that racists are wrong in every intellectual claim they make - idiots as well as monsters - brings in a colder and more analytical reason to oppose them.
>You know most pirates today are Somalian, right? Should we hang those?
Yeah, they're pirates. It's almost like they're criminals because of crimes they've committed.
>>
>>50857528
>it's fantasy, and in fantasy lands the brown humans aren't as bad as here on Earth (unless that's what the DM is going for).
There is no alternative universe in which blacks won't gang-rape white women.
>>
>>50857462
Most people don't need to be told why racism is bad. It's wrong because judging a human being purely on factors that are out of their control is unjust. You'll say that life isn't fair, that survival of the fittest is what matters, but we, as humans, as the dominant species on earth have the power to change that. It's our responsibility to make the world a more fair and logical place, so we will.
>>
>>50857537
We should hang blacks?
Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you, they're only criminals because our problematic definition of ''crime'' has been enforced globally be a neo-conversative empire that went to spread imperialism to every corner of the world because fucking old white men believe they have the right to tell everyone to think believe and act a certain way, the Somalian concept of 'Ta'Keeb' actually gives some incredibly insight as to their way of life and philosophy, essentially, the Somalian doesn't believe in CAPITALIST ownership of goods or production but instead opts that everything belongs to The Great Dreaming of, I suppose what we would call, Mother Natura, AKA Gaia, and therefore isn't for anyone to ''keep'' or ''claim''. Piracy is one of the only ways they can even manage to keep themselves afloat because the fucking Brits and Italians LITERALLY FUCKING THEM FOR HUNDREDS OF CENTUREIS by spoiling all their lands and taking their resources.
>>
>>50853065
I'm pretty sure he didn't shoot people in the beginning because he knew it was wrong, not because he doesn't want to shoot people.

Though, that begs the question of how he made it out of stormtroopers indoctrination without being perfectly willing to gun down cowering, unarmed civilians, since that's pretty much plan A for Sith-types in SW.
>>
>>50857608
>>50857537
But it isn't ''fair'' or ''logical'', in fact, by your own words, it's quite alogical and unnatural.

So why, then? All I'm getting is an appeal to morality and emotion that I simply don't conform to. You have yet to provide some tangible argument that reflects why racism is not only a bad thing, but why multiculturalism and color-blindness is, objectively ''for the good of all of humanity''.

Just a first-year philosophy student talking here (the classics), and I'm mostly Devil's Advocating, but you don't seem to be very good at debating the way i look at it.
>>
>>50853484
Not that anon, but if you don't know what actual Vancian casting is like then you don't know whether or not you like it.

If you don't like anything at all about D&D's casting then you're less likely to like it, but you won't know for sure until you actually look into it.
>>
>>50857658
>>50857462
>Why is using intellectually facile rhetoric to justify oppression and murder bad?
Racists think that people of other races are bad and should be harmed or removed from the areas the racists are in.
Racists are wrong in their beliefs, attempting to fly in the face of seventy years of scientific research.
Racists still act on their beliefs, resisting education.
Racists shit things up for everyone.
>why is multiculturalism good?
Racists don't like it, bloodymindedness. I don't believe in some of the initiatives to correct social ills, but I sincerely believe that racists are murderous idiots.
>>
File: Churchill Indians.png (79KB, 572x269px) Image search: [Google]
Churchill Indians.png
79KB, 572x269px
>>50857740
>Racists think that people of other races are bad and should be harmed or removed from the areas the racists are in.
No they don't, they believe in treating people accordingly to their respective races, objectively speaking, this concept is neither beneficial nor detrimental.
>Racists are wrong in their beliefs, attempting to fly in the face of seventy years of scientific research.
Tell me that when you need a bone marrow transplant. To claim that race doesn't exist scientifically is on the same level as Flat Earth Theory.
>Racists still act on their beliefs, resisting education.
Classic fallacy, but you equate ''education'' with ''the undeniable truth that race doesn't real'', while in actuality, the contrary would be more applicable. Charles Darwin believed in races, was he uneducated?
>Racists shit things up for everyone.
Churchill said that ''Keep England White'' was a good slogan for his campaign, and had parliament sign off on it. He saved Europe from the Nazis, but was undeniably a racist.
>''Multiculturalism is good because racists don't like it''
That's simply childish and reactionary, but then again, we still have to determine that anything you say isn't just a knee-jerk response to emotional appeal.

Btw, funnily enough, the only one calling for outright murder and death in this thread is you.
>>
>>50848515
You really think being a soldier is just about preference and training? Gee golly willickers, drafted soldiers must suck ass!

Unfortunately, the problem with women isn't one of motivation, but of physical fortitude and strength.
>>
File: I need a potion.jpg (416KB, 750x1071px) Image search: [Google]
I need a potion.jpg
416KB, 750x1071px
>>50856682
brother?
>>
>>50857910
Not to mention that mixed units are disastrous for morale and safety. When the days are hot and exhausting, relief is a scarce pleasure, which is why the army is (among other factors) notorious for homosexuality (or even rape, when regarding invading). Women in the army better get used to being railed five ways from sunday.
>>
File: Thanks papa Yakub.png (146KB, 876x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks papa Yakub.png
146KB, 876x1002px
>>50857976
Ma' nigger.
6000 Years of Tricknology and whiteness upon you and your children.
>>
>>50857184
So...are you aware of your inherent hypocrisy, or just retarded?
>>
>>50857875
>To claim that race doesn't exist scientifically is on the same level as Flat Earth Theory.
True. Good thing I've never claimed that. Race exists. It has no bearing on social behaviour. Now, there's plenty wrong with culture, and many cultures are fairly homogenous racially, but the race itself is not the issue.
>Charles Darwin believed in races, was he uneducated?
No, he certainly wasn't uneducated. He did lack the perspective we have building of the work he did, I suppose. Also, race exists.
>Churchill saved Europe from the Nazis, but was undeniably a racist.
Well, turns out broad statements have exceptions, outliers, etc. That being said Churchill was a colonialist and I'm sort of glad we had the Nazis to point him at. Also, good on you for respecting the man who beat the Nazis.
>That's simply childish and reactionary
Yeah, it is. My bad. Like I said, I don't believe in a lot of measures taken to correct social ills.
But I do like dicking with racists. That's just my deal.
>the only one calling for outright murder and death in this thread is you
Yeah, true. Five minutes on /pol/ shows you the other side's arguments. Go check, I'll wait.
>>
>>50857999
Thanks Papa Yakub.
>>
File: 1476647411391.jpg (1MB, 1876x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1476647411391.jpg
1MB, 1876x1278px
>>50857740
By your definition of racism, then very few people in America and western Europe are actually racist.

I don't think they need removed or harmed, just pacified until they can develop a culture that isn't harmful to my people. Minorities, specifically blacks, didn't used to riot in the streets so much. In the 60s and 70s, before the whole ghetto rap culture that infested the blacks existed, they weren't a problem. We had our differences, but neither side acted on them in large scale such as today. I believe the end of segregation was a good thing in theory, but allowing them to go unchecked resulted in what we see today.

Post the research, and maybe I might believe you.

I haven't 'acted' on it. I simply share my opinions to people I know well enough, even if they are blacks themselves.

And that last part is pure opinion.

As for multiculturalism, the idea itself is not bad on paper, but it fails to acknowledge the fact that a vast difference in culture causes conflict. See: Sweden, a country whose overall rate of rapes has risen 1400% since deciding to become a multicultural country in 1985 whilst the population of native Swedes has not grown to such a size. And, Anon, that's not a reason why it's good.
>>
>>50856236
I'm just bad at making up names
>>
>>50857986
And hygiene. It's bad enough having to wash off blood and keep clean after a battle to keep your troops from dying off.

Imagine when some of your troops are bleeding and bitchy for a week out of each month and need more water. It's a drain on supplies that would be better spent on soldiers who are wounded.
>>
>>50858053
>By your definition of racism, then very few people in America and western Europe are actually racist.
Mercifully, that's true. It's just-
>I don't think they need removed or harmed, just pacified
Oh boy.
>>
>>50858185
''Pacified'' doesn't necessarily carry the dark, double-speak, ominous connotations that you think it does because you've read Animal Farm and are, probably, a Commie.

It's a normal word in the standardized English language which refers to ''quell the anger, agitation, or excitement of.'' A *pacifier* is named such for that reason, not because we want to ''KILL DA BABY BECAUSE WE EBIL RACISS''
>>
>>50858185
Other than removal or harm, what other choice do we have? Turn a blind eye, plug our ears and chant LA LA LA as they destroy America one storefront at a time as the liberals like to do? There is no way to end the racial tension in America like a fucking Disney movie. We've been trying that for years, it ain't fuckin' workin'.
>>
>>50845247
Just fuck back off to /r9k/ you asshole.
>>
File: Kek is God now.jpg (71KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
Kek is God now.jpg
71KB, 500x486px
>>50858341
>frogposting
>/r9k/
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT FUCKING WEBSITE YOU'RE ON YOU FUCKING INSUFFERABLE NORMALFAG CANCERWHORED SUBHUMAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>50858053
>By your definition of racism, then very few people in America and western Europe are actually racist.

Not the same anon as you were replying to, but... I think that's a bit optimistic.

If you are okay with a successful, law-aiding middle eastern or african person living in your country but dislike their races in general because rape/theft/murder/terrorism then you're right, you're not really racist just mass-profiling.

If you wouldn't be okay with them because all blacks are bad on principle, then you're racist, and that does not always seem like a small camp of people.
>>
>>50848326
>Waaah there is women in it.
>>
>>50858364
Yeah /tg/ not /r9k/, /pol/, or /b/. Please kindly fuck back off to one of those boards, or take your belt and hang yourself with it. If you aren't wearing a belt, then you are probably some fat autistic manchild in his mother's basement. If this is the case, please just enter the sunlight and let yourself get run over by a car. The world will be a better place without you.
>>
>>50846271
Finn was the best thing in Awakens, though.
>>
>>50857658
>You have yet to provide some tangible argument that reflects why racism is not only a bad thing, but why multiculturalism and color-blindness is, objectively ''for the good of all of humanity''.

Can you give me verifiable proof that any race is biologically inferior to another? Can you find the organ in a race that that makes it more prone to bad behavior?

Until you can find actual proof, real evidence, that one race is legitimately inclined because of the melanin content and bone structure, to be less well 'designed' by nature than another, racism is illogical and stupid.

And no, American crime statistics are not verifiable proof of an inbuilt, demonstrable inferiority.
>>
>>50858322
Bruh, nobody is destroying America.

You're fighting a strawman here. No ethnic group is in any danger of destroying America at the moment, the only people vaguely capable of doing so are a political class. Shit, most large scale violent crimes committed in America, of the type we'd class as terrorism, are committed by angry schoolkids.
>>
>>50858303
Thank goodness, I was worried you did indeed mean something nefarious.
So, how do you intend to quell the excitement out of black culture (for their betterment)?
>>
>The monster launches an attack at you, what is your AC?
>Player starts adamantly arguing that the monster wouldn't attack him because reasons or that it's unfair because the last monster attacked him/whatever.
Caved into that shit once, never again. Next time I'm just fudging the numbers so you get twice as hard you fuck.
>>
>>50858076
>>50857986
Are you guys 12? Because historically periods haven't been a problem for women who have fought in wars.

And while there has been cases of rape the occurrence of it actually happening is not that high. The majority of men aren't sex crazed rapists.
>>
>>50843501
Almost nothing because I'm not an aspie who wigs shit at suggested guidelines in games of adult pretend with dice.
>>
>>50848515
>>50858902
What is it with liberals and their constant urge to throw everyones daughters, wives and mothers into the meat grinder?
>>
>>50859002
What is it with autists and their naked appeal to the gynocracy?
>>
>>50859002
What's with /pol/tards and their assumption that everyone that disagrees with their uneducated opinions has to be a liberal?
>>
>>50858033
Not him but as someone who spends time on /pol/, a lot of their racist tendencies come from seeing civilizations like Germany or Sweden being destroyed from within by violent refugees who have no intentions on peacefully integrating into western society.

Not to say that they aren't racists but this is 4chan, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on this site that doesn't display racist tendencies.
>>
>>50859002
>What is it with [whatever the fuck political persuasion you're supposed to be] and their constant urge to throw everyones sons, husbands and fathers into the meat grinder?
Women dying is not worse than men dying. Men are not of less value than women.
>>
>>50857618
>We should hang blacks?
Not even what he said? While I sympathize with Somalians for the fact they have been fucked by the English and Italians for so long it does not pardon them from crime. Should they be compensated for this? Yes. Is it likely to happen? Not with all that piracy. Sure no private property is nice, but for that to happen changes in sociology, economy, and government would have to go into affect.
Also I would consider kidnapping and holding people for ransom ransom to be a "crime".
>>
>>50859026
They live in some bizarro echo chamber of aggressive idiocy that is totally divorced from reality.
Just like how /r9k/ assumes that all women they see are manipulative whores who think of nothing but sleeping with hundreds of men of whatever skin colour you aren't.

Honestly I blame Gamergate for all of this.
>>
>>50859026
Because people like you who throw out liberal tactics such as calling everyone a racist if they disagree with you on matters of race.
>>
>>50859152
>Honestly I blame Gamergate for all of this.
If by that you mean the insane response of internet feminists and the games media to criticism then sure.
>>
>>50859152
Yeah, it's almost ironic when an SJW calls men rapists they get mad and say "yeah well all men aren't rapists" but when you mention women in the military suddenly all men are rapists.

>>50859185
You're talking to the wrong person because I've never called anyone a racist. Are you so far up your own ass that any dissenting opinion is from the same person?
>>
>>50848515
It'd be interesting to have a setting where human women are pilots, snipers and other niche roles that women are suited for. However, for whatever reason people seem to have big strong warrior women barbarians which makes no sense.
>>
>>50859112
In a society where there are 100 men and 100 women, the value will always be placed on the women because if 50 women die, that's half your population growth potential gone as well.

Meanwhile, there's nothing stopping 50 dudes from theoretically impregnating 100 women with their seed over time, allowing the population growth to still be the same even though 50 men perished for what reason or another.
>>
>>50859204
It makes no sense because you apply real world conventions to a fantasy world
>>
>>50858677
>Muh all bone structures are equal.
>>
>>50859204
>snipers
Sniper is probably the most physically demanding job in the armed forces.
>>
>>50859269
Aesthetic difference is justification for hate crimes?
>>
>>50859200
Settle down buttercup, there's no reason to get your panties in a twist just because I called a spade a spade.
>>
>>50859193
Who ever paid attention to tumblr video game criticism besides people deliberately looking to upset themselves?
I meant the massive influx of fedora-toting mongoloid sixteen year olds that it brought to this site as easy fodder to bolster some faux political cause. Those people then stayed for the epic xD memes, shit flinging vidya discussion and pony porn until they started driving reasonable people away and eventually became the primary demographic of /v/, /pol/, and /r9k/.
>>
>>50857618
>he Somalian concept of 'Ta'Keeb' actually gives some incredibly insight as to their way of life and philosophy, essentially, the Somalian doesn't believe in CAPITALIST ownership of goods or production but instead opts that everything belongs to The Great Dreaming of

then why do they use guns and kill people?
>>
>>50848332
What is the goddamn point of an archer? bone-warping training for a fucking shit thing that can't work in the rain and needs to be unstrung between fights or it'll be useless, all so you can what, be a shittier Fighter and add another few drops of cum to the jizz-stain of Legolas archetypes?
>>
>>50858677
Orcs are genetically superior to Goblins, more/larger hit dice.

>oh we're on TG
>>
>>50859222
>the sole value of a human life is its potential reproductive usefulness
>>
>>50859624
No, the value of WOMEN is their sexual and reproductive characteristics. MEN have value in intellect, strength, cunning, and ambition.
>>
>>50858557
>not having a belt means you're fat
how about you just buy pants the right size, sissyboi?
>>
>>50859624
In terms of the survival of the species, yes.
>>
>>50859035
HAHA, no.

Most of /pol/ gets their racist tendencies from the result of the stormfront shilling and astroturfing that's been going on for the past 4 years.

Idk if you were here 8 years ago, but 4chan celebrated Obama's election. Yeah, we said shit like "nigger" and "faggot", not because we were racist, but because being offensive is funny. 4chan used to have a mostly center-left community, mainly liberals, but also a good bit of anarchists, socialists, and communists.

And then pic related happened. And all of the brain dead edgelords that congeal and flow from the cesspool of /pol/ into the rest of this site are the product of stormfront's hard work and investment.

None of them can think for themselves. They no longer question what /pol/ or stormfront shills say, only copy-pasting propaganda. All of the fake or cherrypicked statistics, all of the bad science. Even the crime rates of Germany and Sweden haven't been affected nearly as much as they believe. They fear some fictional "Jamal" who goes to America/Europe for the sole purpose of raping all of their wives and daughters, even though they all weigh 300 lbs and live in their parents basement. They all believe in some fictional Jewish ethno-psychic hivemind who plot their downfall from the tops of the corporations and government. They think IQ and behavior varies widely based on your ethnicity, and when pointing to studies that show that isn't the case, they either retort with "(((Jewish academics)))" or point to their own fake unsourced statistics and say its the real but inconvenient statistic that 90% of people are too fragile to believe.

And that would be fine if I could enjoy even half the boards on this shitty site without running into one of these edgy mass-murder apologizing retards who refuse to stay in their containment board. Why couldn't they have left with the rest of the gamergate crowd to e1ght chan???
>>
What grinds my gears? Liberal abominations ruining fantasy, gaming, FLGSes, hobbies. relaxing, education, economics, and anything involving social norms. See this entire thread for perfect justification.
>>
>>50859293
>Aesthetic difference
Tell me that when you need a bone marrow transplant you mong.
>>
>>50859447
Because the white man forced them too obviously Somalian dindu nuffin they're a good country trying to get its populace back on track need more money for them international programs
>>
>>50859672
I don't feel like correcting your post as it's not the time or place but I will say that even if /pol/ does go too far at times, it doesn't mean that there isn't something going on that more people should be talking about.

I'd be more than willing to engage you on /pol/ if you'd like to continue this discussion but I'd rather not derail the thread more than we already had with this boogeyman talk.
>>
>>50859665
Which is almost completely irrelevant since extinction through lack of viable population numbers has been a non-issue for most human societies for hundreds if not thousands of years.
>>
>>50859680
Liberals are a pure cancer, even the USSR knew this, which is why they were the first to be shot in actual Communist countries (not the tranny eutopias of degeneracy that they pretend communism will bring)
>>
>>50859672
>Even the crime rates of Germany and Sweden haven't been affected nearly as much as they believe.
Fick dich anon.
>>
>>50859808
>>50859672
>Even the crime rates of Germany and Sweden haven't been affected nearly as much as they believe.
It's quite telling, isn't it, when you phrase it like this. By your own words, crime rates were affected, but it's hand-waved away because ''it's still not as bad as /pol/ thinks it is''.

Why would you fault someone for saying he doesn't want hundreds of women in Cologne, Berlin, and Hamburg being raped and otherwise sexually harassed by migrants -- who have no concept of European social etiquette or romance, considering that Islam is polyamorous and they come from cultures in which negotiated marriages are the norm, not the casual courting of women you encounter throughout your daily life -- on New Year's Eve?

You fault /pol/ (which seems to be a hivemind to you, evidently) for wanting to act in their own self-interest, just as every other people in the world does. Why? /pol/ isn't burning down cities when the latest rapist gets shot by the cops. /pol/ isn't forcing 4 year old Australian children to transition into boys/girls, /pol/ isn't raping anyone.
>>
>>50859815
HAHAHAHAHA is this what liberals get taught in public schools? God Emperor will get rid of that soon.
>>
File: 1417216898542.jpg (124KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1417216898542.jpg
124KB, 500x362px
>>50859680
>>50859828
>>
>>50857658
Hey, I'm back, had a Christmas party.

You're making a fallacious assumption.
The terms "logical" and "natural" are not equivalent. I did make a logical point. Treating all people equally is the definition of fairness. Fairness is the belief that all participants in a system start on equal footing and have equal opportunity. Racism is the opposite of this belief. There's no morality involved in that argument. One could say that a particular racial group might deserve assistance, and while that may be an ethically sound decision, it wouldn't be fair. If you want to scoot the goal posts a little further and claim that something must be natural in order to be correct (which is a silly point to make) I could point out that humans (and other intelligent species) have been shown by research to be born with an internal sense of justice. We inherently desire fairness.

There you go: two logical, non-moral, pathos free arguments against racism.
>>
File: pol is a strange beast.png (44KB, 1332x181px) Image search: [Google]
pol is a strange beast.png
44KB, 1332x181px
>>50859672
>IQ doesn't real
That's anti-semitic, since Ashkenazi Jews are well known to have the highest IQ average globally. How dare you assume that us Jews are equal to you in terms of intelligence. Do you know how many of us are MENSA members?
>>
>>50859815
Even if it's irrelevant nowadays, it doesn't change the fact that we are hard-wired to behave a certain way simply because we as a species grew to value those aspects for our evolutionary survival.

It's the same reason why we remember fear more accessibly than happiness, humans that remembered why they were afraid tended to put themselves in less situations where they would die from predators.

It sucks and tends to breed shit like anxiety or PTSD but back then, it did serve an important purpose.
>>
File: communism in a nutshell.png (117KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
communism in a nutshell.png
117KB, 644x598px
>>50859930
>Shittalking liberals is ''trolling 4chan'' right now
Sadly, you may be right.
>>
File: The Dalai Lama is a racist.jpg (62KB, 527x545px) Image search: [Google]
The Dalai Lama is a racist.jpg
62KB, 527x545px
>>50859815
What is happening in Tibet right now?
You're a fucking retard and should go back to school, Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>50859962
Well either he is trolling or a retard.
>>
File: 1460126919045.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1460126919045.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>50858753
So you've chosen to plug your ears and ignore the problem? Got it.
>>
>>50860002
The two aren't mutually exclusive on nu-/tg/, I'm afraid.
>>
>>50859828
This is actually true, and one of the few silver linings to Communist countries. I cannot imagine how great of a surprise it must have been to the libshits who cheered when Stalin took over that they were the first in line to have their teeth pulled out by the NKVD and be shot. So many whining thieves, bleating for other peoples' money, and all they got was agonizing death.
>>
>>50843501

I don't know of any fantasy settings with no afterlife.

>>50852565
>>50852697

Alignment is fine for games set in Michael Moorcock's universe, making them a core part of the rules for "generic fantasyworld" was a mistake.

Vancian casting is incredibly flavorful and effective.... IN VANCE'S FICTION. It doesn't work for D&D because the flavor is gone (spells in Vance's works are actually demons you force to "hold" in your mind thru sheer will) and because D&D uses is for petty magic (in Vance's works, spells were all 9th level power or greater, none of this low level magic that would be covered by technology or cantraps in Vancian settings)
>>
>>50859645
And you have no value at all so what are you?
>>50859921
Inb4 Orange in chief does nothing of the sort.
>>
>>50860018
Well now that the liberals have been conclusively and legally proven fundamentally wrong, of course they'll flee to the internet to scream their impotent,"ideologies" where they're physically safe from the God Emperor's loyal followers.
>>
>>50853539
>>50850490

It's a very modern attitude. But then D&D is basically "fantasy USA", its never been about realism. For instance, the real middle ages didn't have wastelands or huge stretches of frontier lands, those are purely American tropes. So while multi-ethnic empires were a rarity (Persia, kind of? Rome, in its later stages, sort of?), America has always seen itself as a multi-ethnic society so naturally the default in D&D is like that and not like 99.99% of human history, where you either have ethnostates or you have one race dominating and attempting to assimilate others.
>>
>What grinds your gears

Threads ostensibly dedicated to venting about tired fantasy tropes immediately devolving into hundreds of posts of /pol/-tier debate because someone racebaited a few posts in
>>
>>50857238

hat are you babbling about? D&D is not simulationist, it's very strongly gamist. The idiots ITT are promoting simulation over game.
>>
>>50860093
Why do Americans talk like this
>>
File: 1418434324650.png (354KB, 725x684px) Image search: [Google]
1418434324650.png
354KB, 725x684px
>>50860093
>>
>>50859997
Chinese imperialism destroying Tibet has nothing to do with Tibetans not having enough babies.
>>
File: carl the cuck.png (230KB, 313x321px) Image search: [Google]
carl the cuck.png
230KB, 313x321px
>>50858389
My point exactly, the people who actually do discriminate based solely on race and race alone do deserve the title of "racist", as much as the overuse of that word has devalued its meaning. And here's the thing, I've been all over America in both the north and south, city and country. I've never met anyone who fits the criteria. Except people like pic related. Those, I've seen plenty of. Legitimate racism against blacks is effectively dead in the general population of America. Or, it was for a while. I can't see the future, but with the exponentially increasing chimpouts we've seen in every city with a significant black population in the past two years, you can't help but wonder if there will be a large-scale pushback by whites. Sort of a "You wan't a bad guy? Well you've got a bad guy!" situation.
>>
>>50860093
>the God Emperor
Have fun with that nuclear arms race senpai
>>
>>50859938
>''You're making a fallacious assumption.''
Wrong. I was responding to what was said:
>>50857608
>''It's our responsibility to make the world a more fair and logical place, so we will.''

Also, your claim that
>''There's no morality involved in that argument.''
Is simply asinine and groundless, what's your argument here? That the two concepts are opposites (which I agree with, but it's irrelevant), so they can't be used to advocate moral premises?

>If you want to scoot the goal posts a little further and claim that something must be natural in order to be correct (which is a silly point to make) I could point out that humans (and other intelligent species) have been shown by research to be born with an internal sense of justice.
Kek, I'm the one shifting goal posts here, alright. Show me said research, please, since justice is a moral concept, since right now you're equating justice (an intrinsically moral concept) with fairness.
>''[...] to be born with an internal sense of justice. We inherently desire fairness.''

>''There you go: two logical, non-moral, pathos free arguments against racism.''
1. Repeating that you believe it to be fair, because it is equal -- and equality being the opposite of racism -- is not an argument, but a motivation.
2. Justice is a moral concept; whether or not it's ''natural'' is irrelevant in that regard.

tl;dr all you've done is say that equality is the opposite of racism, and the purest expression of equality as a concept is fairness -- fairness is natural, since justice (a moral concept) is natural as well. This somehow counts as two separate ''non-moral, pathos-free arguments against racism''.

I hope your Christmas wasn't as poor as your attempt to wax pseudo-intellectually, but even so, if you truly understood even half of what you were saying you'd find that the question is surprisingly easy.

>*Why* is racism bad
>''because it's not justice/fair''
Answer it, unless you need another 6 hours to think about it.
>>
>>50860150
>The collapse of social trust and social order resulting in the marginalization and displacement of a people has nothing to do with the collapse of their birthrate

Why would you assume this?
>>
>>50860171
Of course. I expect the Democrats to applaud, since they were actively calling for a land war with Russia a few weeks ago, this is obviously what they wanted.
>>
>>50859672
/pol/ btfo irrevocably.
It's as you say though. Shills cultivated a userbase of contrarian-yet-vulnerable kids who can't think for themselves, but feel oppressed by whatever they are told justifies their victim complex (sound like any other shitholes on the internet?).
Idk who benefits from a dogmatic echo chamber full of newfags and free from critical thinking, but /pol/ has shown us that it certainly isn't the rest of this site.
>>
>>50860017
Can you explain the problem in a way that doesn't make you look like a loon?

People always say that [insert group is ruining insert country]. But absolutely no threat to America's strength as a nation has come from its black community, or its asian community, or even its muslim community. The last time this country suffered any real damage it was at the hands of a bunch of reckless bankers.
>>
>>50860150
>1.2 million Tibetans have been slaughtered since the Chinese occupation.
>Over 8 million Chinese colonists have moved into Tibet
>Forced abortions, many in late pregnancy, and sterilization of Tibetan women is essentially official Chinese policy.
Yes you're right it's completely their own fault silly Tibetans just need to have more sex before being murdered that worked for the jews right
>>
>>50860054
Truly, it's one of the only saving graces in our time. If Shitlibs manage to ever get their ''tolernat Communist utopia!'' they'll find themselves the first victims of its iron boot.

I fucking can't wait.
>>
>>50859672
>4chan celebrated Obama's election
How embarrassing for you. Have you considered that the reason we've swung so hard to the Right is that your nigger president was a failure, ruined the country, and proved once and for all that the Left is full of shit?
>>
>>50860242
>The last time this country suffered any real damage it was at the hands of a bunch of reckless bankers.
Tell that to 3000 civilians who died within mere seconds on 2001, you fucking mongrel.
>>
>>50860242
>or its asian community
Riiiiiiiight, all those japs we shoved into camps were just helpful immigrants here to shine our shoes and be good little gooks.

>hurr money is da evul
Oh wow. And you wanted to vote Shillary.
>>
>>50860182
Why would you assume that it IS related?

Even if the rate of tibetan population growth was the same as it always had been it would still be dwarfed by the rate of growth of the Han population from immigration. The problem isn't a failure of the Tibetan people to reproduce enough, it's a problem of mass immigration.
>>
>>50860054
You don't understand history if you think 'liberals' were supporting Stalin.
>>
>>50860286
Fact is, despite that tragedy america as a whole was not harmed greatly you fear-mongering moron, you are what is wrong with this country.
>>50860276
He might have gotten more done if it weren't for the fucking retarded republican congress.
>>
>>50860276
>ITT. Lefties don't know why ''da ebil nazis!'' are returning in the CURRENT YEAR, and still fail to understand it.

Beautiful, isn't it? It's almost as if they have no sense of introspection or insight at all.
>http://beta.hotair.com/archives/2012/04/13/confirmed-conservatives-understand-liberal-positions-better-than-liberals-understand-conservative-positions/
>https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0307455777/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0307455777&linkCode=as2&tag=theindewhig-20&linkId=GTZVOFMIGHDZU4BF
>http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/blog/why-conservatives-cant-understand-liberals-and-vice-versa
>>
>>50860242
If you want a topical example, the reason Bernie Sanders isn't president right now is because of the minority vote. The Establishment Democrats (who are essentially the Republicans but slightly better at lying) have built an invincible block of low-information minorities who vote for them basically irrespective of their actual policies.

This block isn't shrinking, either, it's growing. The people who actual progressive ideas in the party (white liberals) are more or less obsolete. In one or two more election cycles they will cease to exist as a relevant demographic. The window to affect serious change in the country has closed, and it closed because of the Black & Browns strategy.

So when we end up in a situation where both major parties are producing corporatist warhawks, it will literally be because of the diversity vote. The inevitable nuclear war that follows will essentially be the result of multiculturalism.
>>
>>50860297
Dude what the fuck are you talking about

"All those japs we shoved into camps" is literally one of the biggest cultural shames in the history of the county, nobody looks back at that as something that was even "necessary evil" tier

Did you fail social studies or something
>>
>>50860286
Eh, a horrific thing to do, but it actually did very little damage to America on the whole. The US is not so fragile. The worst thing it did was create paranoid creeps like you.

>>50860297
Can assume that you're false flagging?

The people we're arguing with are morons, but being facetious isn't the answer to them.
>>
File: 1443123979065.jpg (112KB, 812x531px) Image search: [Google]
1443123979065.jpg
112KB, 812x531px
>>50859828
>>50860054
>>50860263
this, pic related
>>
>>50860323
>Not harmed greatly
>Caring about 3000 dead civilians is ''fear mongers''

You are what's wrong with this country. You're content to sit on your arse and tell other people their death was ''no biggie, it happens man, terrorism is like the weather''. Go fellate a shotgun you subhuman mongrel.
>>
>>50860323
>fucking retarded Republican congress
You mean the guys who dominated in the Midterms because the first two years of Obongo's administration so utterly disillusioned people with him that they turned out in droves to deny him political power?

The Republicans did nothing wrong. Obama deserved to have his fingers broken and by God they worked night and day to twist those little digits until they popped.

The best part about this is that the Demoshits went through so much trouble to give the Executive Branch more power, under the very naive assumption that they could just import in more Mexicans until it was no longer possible to lose elections--SO much trouble to expand the power of the executive branch.

And now Donald Trump is president. Have fun sleeping in that bed you just made, Procrustes.
>>
File: 1375384338641.jpg (62KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
1375384338641.jpg
62KB, 400x504px
>>50860353
>>
File: not true communis,.jpg (74KB, 1590x637px) Image search: [Google]
not true communis,.jpg
74KB, 1590x637px
>>50860353
HEY NOW!
It's just a coincidence, mistakes happen, and besides they weren't true communists anyway. :^)
>>
>>50859898
>Why?
Not that guy but I don't give a fuck about a some kangaroo kid with shitty parents or the latest black criminal getting shot.
I do, however, care about 4chan because I'm a basement dwelling virginal turbonerd who had been coming here for a decade only to see a bunch of brainwashed newfags try their damnest to stick the final nail in this decaying coffin so they can jerk each other off in a cesspool of unfunny frog pictures.
>>
File: tumblr_m8i37leof51r1mbdco1_500.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8i37leof51r1mbdco1_500.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>50860297
never forgive, never forget.
>>
>>50860403
>I know better than actual Commies what it's like to live in a commune
Millennials and their shitty memes, not even once
>>
>>50860365
and i say that's only because that is literally all Terrorism has ever been, we just had the misfortune of living through americas first major terrorist attack, and I never said I didn't care about their lives do not take or imply shit that wasn't there
>>50860395
Oh come on that's bullshit, two years has never been enough time for a president to get anything done, it takes basically two fucking years to learn all the information you need to know to run the fucking country competently, it's the fault of idiots like you and the retarded right that people have no patience in today's world.
>>
>>50860347
I don't take worthless classes made by liberals that do nothing but replicate ideologies. STEM is worth money, STEM is worth learning. Sure, sure, everyone SAYS it was bad, but surprise, no more sabotage once they got some real American authority.
>>
File: how to poz people gay advice.jpg (677KB, 2184x1706px) Image search: [Google]
how to poz people gay advice.jpg
677KB, 2184x1706px
>>50860411
It's what the internet's always been, newfag. It's what 4chan has always been. There's a reason /tg/'s not at the top, and you know it.

You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but not the other way around. Don't misunderstand the privilege of this self-contained safespace as self-evident proof that the rest of the internet hasn't always been, or will always be, a place of unfiltered speech and opinions.

Sure, many of those you won't stand for. Pic related, for instance. But I'm not going to pretend like I deserve something better because I'm, as you said ''a basement dwelling virginal turbonerd''. Learn to live with it, faggot.
>>
File: 1382237889806.jpg (52KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1382237889806.jpg
52KB, 512x384px
>>50860421
>>
File: mighty faggot.jpg (34KB, 260x370px) Image search: [Google]
mighty faggot.jpg
34KB, 260x370px
>>50860476
>if I keep using 9gag ''faggot'' memes they'll leave me alone
Sorry kiddo, but every time you use that word my fascism boner just gets harder.
>>
File: 1482528377805.png (125KB, 824x683px) Image search: [Google]
1482528377805.png
125KB, 824x683px
>>50860429
Gahahaha, one second they will talk about how great Obama's contributions were before the Republicans stonewalled him, the next they say that he didn't have enough time to learn the ropes.

Maybe Barack was inexperienced because he was a "community organizer" who never held a real job in his life before being ushered in to office like the precision-crafted McCandidate that he was. The sort of experiment in marketing that you see parodied in fucking Robocop, a surgically engineered combination of demographic appeals.

Maybe if he didn't want to get his face bashed in in the midterms, he should've have started his presidency by locking the Republicans out of the room, snarkily saying "we won!" in response to calls for bipartisan cooperation. Maybe he shouldn't have lectured Americans about having to give up their religion and guns in return for shit none of them wanted.

God the only thing better than liberal salt right now is imagining how fucking miserable Obama must be. Even his Kenyan family hates him, Malik Obama has been shitting on him for months now.

Imagine if your legacy, the only thing you'd be remembered for, was being such a failure that the people would elect a Reality TV Show Host over the person you recommended as your successor.
Oh, and being black. That also.
>>
File: malik stone them.png (139KB, 888x834px) Image search: [Google]
malik stone them.png
139KB, 888x834px
>>50860505
>God the only thing better than liberal salt right now is imagining how fucking miserable Obama must be.
You're forgetting Hillary, senpai. There ain't no person more miserable than ''THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT XDDDD'' (well, except for Yeb perhaps)

Malik is fucking perfect though. 10/10 King of African Colonies as vassal to the Trumpenreich
>>
>>50860347
Obvious trolling. When asked for examples of domestic minority threats to the United States no one in the world would actually cite 9/11 and the Japanese population during the 40's.
>>
>>50860503
Enjoying your first few days in 4chan fag lord?
>>
>>50860469
>people who started posting here this election cycle trying to tell everyone else how 4chan has "always been"
I'm not sure what to say to that..
>>
>>50860544
Just like "no one" would vote for the God Emperor?
>>
>>50860569
You're right, 4chan has been a place of kind, tolerant and well-versed people who come together in peace and harmony to discuss things such as the enrichment of local community parks, helping the elderly cross the street, and volunteering at homeless shelters.

Fuck off nigger you know what I said.
>>
>>50860151
People like Carl the cuck have bred more racists than the KKK and fascism combined.

One can only be called a "racist, sexist, homophobe, etc." so many times before one either closes their ears to everything or take a stand and push back against liberals who obviously don't have their best interests at heart.
>>
>>50860225
You really shouldn't shout "BTFO" on your own post mate, it doesn't make you look good.
>>
>>50860505
>act like that isn't what trump is.
My argument is that had people such as you and most of the people in America had patience Obama would have gotten everything he promised done within his 8 years in office, but no two years he's just coming into his own as president because newsflash it's a 24/7 job that is severely underpaid and incredibly information intensive, he was a Senator before becoming president, and possibly a community organizer in his past, you spout the most illogical racist bullshit and unironically call Trump God-Emperor, Do you even understand what The ideals the USA was based upon? Democracy! Freedom! Equality! Peace! Unity! Trump represents, Racism even if he carefully words his racist statements so they can be interpreted as not racist,Fascism and Nationalism to the level of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei the worst fucking to happen to the human race by the human race since the dawn of it's evolution!
>>
>why hate racists
Because honestly, being identified for your hatred of another race, you're usually cunts. And not only are you cunts, you bring your cunt nature into everything you do, you jam in it, rubbing it all over, trying to force any other opinion out.

Look at this thread, we were having a good time, and people had to start arguing about racism.

I'll vote for and support whatever makes you shitheads suffer the most.

>inb4 irony
People of a certain race don't have a choice, but you do, and you chose this.
>>
>>50860622
A classic military tactic is to never completely encircle your enemy -- cornered rats fight the hardest, so you give them an out.
Liberals don't understand this and, instead, decide to double-down on virtually every aspect of society -- from the moment you wake up, to the commercials you see, to the music you listen to, to your classmates or colleagues, your bosses and teachers, your friends and family, hell, even your local roleplaying board on the international Mongolian speed-knitting emporium.

They hound you, they pounce on you, try to convince you that you're on thin ice every second of the day -- one stray look, one foul word, one moment of hesitation? Racist, sexist, xenophobe, bigot, homophone, fascist, nazi; you name it.
''Racism'' is the Left's version of Original Sin, and you can't get rid of it unless you choose to get on your knees and spread your wallet (or ass) for diversity. Some people, understandably, cut their losses and figure: ''Fuck it, may as well keep both my wallet and my ass in tact if I'll be called a racist anyway.''

This reminds me of the Jewish golem who rebelled against his makers. How awfully fitting, eh?
>>
File: a.jpg (27KB, 550x281px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
27KB, 550x281px
>>50843501
elf, they think their better than human and talk down to us,
>>
>>50860716
>I'll vote for and support whatever makes you shitheads suffer the most.
So you admit to being a low-test reactionary who's content just knee-jerking everything like he has no agency and can just be lead along with whatever his preconceived notions were to begin with.

wow man u sure showed the racists
>>
>>50860242
For someone who browses a board filled with competitive MtG players, you're very bad at reading comprehension. I have been saying in my previous posts is that racial violence is a major issue, yet somehow you read it to mean that it's threatening America's "strength as a nation". I don't know what the fuck you're on about, but you still refuse to acknowledge that black violence is a serious problem. I live in a shithole of a city where I wake up and see on the local news that some Basketball American shot a man for his wallet at least twice a month. Me, my friends, and my family are afraid to fucking go out at night for fear of being shot.

You're acting like it isn't a problem, and everything is hunky fucking dory. As I've been saying, you're plugging your ears and screaming LA LA LA, hyper-focusing on pointless semantics and acting like it was the whole point of the argument in the first place. Christ, all you liberals argue in the exact same manner. I could teach a four hour college course on liberal subversion tactics at this point.
>>
>>50860726
I don't disagree with you on that the left in America brought this on itself with all that you outline, we did it, not me personally, but the party leaders fostered a version of the left that is so like the far right it's not funny, and yet they vehemently hate each other feminism also had it's fucking part in this by becoming so extreme and misandrist, and so hateful against gender-normative society that they jsut pile shit on top of shit and well here we are, Trump in officee and a real reason to be afraid. I'm not the anon you replied to btw.
>>
File: subversive yuri.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
subversive yuri.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>50860776
>I could teach a four hour college course on liberal subversion tactics at this point.
Do it, make Yuri Bezmenov proud.
>>
>>50860613
Did I say 4chan was ever a kind happy wonderland? That doesn't even address anything...
hell, do you think saying that 4chan is unfiltered is going to surprise anyone?
Or really believe that /tg/ is some hermetic safespace?
I'm complaining about how shills turned /pol/ into a hivemind of undereducated newfags bending over so they can get a meme ideology pounded into their anus as the membership fee for the pepe masturbation session so they win some sense of belonging and feel superior to the "liberal" (aka anyone with a different worldview) girls in senior English class who won't give them the time of day or Jamals who took their lunch money.
Which wouldn't even be that bad if they had learned enough about site culture not to literally spill their drivel into EVERY OTHER BOARD at what they misinterpret as the slightest provocation.

You don't even have to look further than this thread.
Take this >>50860622
unthinking, meme-believing mongoloid parroting word for word phrases
>>
>>50860800
Why do you consider yourself Left wing, if I might ask. Truly, the classic academic Left is all but dead, having been consumed by liberalism for at least four decades in America.
>>
>>50860814
Eh, it's more moot and his bullshittery than shills IMO. That's why the ''exodus'' happened, and why the quality of /pol/ (on 4chan at least) dropped tremendously.
>>
>>50860814
>He said something that hurt my fee-fees, I'll claim that he's spouting memes, that'll get people to my side xD

People like you are why Trump won.
>>
>>50860814
>if they had learned enough about site culture not to literally spill their drivel into EVERY OTHER BOARD
Though I'm sure you're well-meaning, it's bullshit.
First off, /pol/ is extremely popular as a board, ergo, a lot of people on 4chan probably have set foot in it every once in a while; we're not segregated societies, you can have an interested in both /v/idya and /pol/ for instance.

Secondly, there's a notorious /pol/ boogeyman, especially here on /tg/. You talk of the slightest provocation? Just observe what happens when someone critique's OP's ''totally cool OC fetish-fueled furdom homebrew'', he'll be called /pol/, a nazi, homophobe, ect.

tl;dr, like the rest of society, the other boards brought this on themselves by memeing /pol/ into being a boogeyman until they literally became it
>>
>>50860823
I happen to believe in alot of the espoused tenets of Obama Bill Clinton and Bernie Sanders, all traditional left wingers Bernie Sanders more-so than the others, he was there with the actually oppressed blacks in the 1960's with Martin Luther King a great man who I respect not for his religious beliefs but for his political ones, and his seemingly infallible sense of justice, I'm only 24 years old and i can honestly say the left isn't dead it's just hidden behind a whole bunch of bullshit that ironically the left itself created.
>>
>>50860853
I mean, the weakening of the Voter's Rights Act and the subsequent voter suppression in battleground states is probably the actual reason but I suppose people getting angry about feminists saying mean things about video games makes an interesting narrative too
>>
>>50860890
No, classical Leftism is dead because it was far from concerns like ''racism'' and ''taxing the 1%!'', but more about personal liberty (and not the kind that makes it socially acceptable to forcibly transition your kids, or shove dildos up their rectum because of ''tolerance''), freedom and accountability to public office (most extreme versions would be kings or nobility, but that's obviously no longer applicable).

If your interest lies with identity-politics, I can't help you, since you're just a Liberal.
If your interest lies with class-politics, I'd advise you to read alternative literature besides Marxist crap that deconstructs the very basis of reality to the point where it unironically claims that ''human nature [such as desire] is not a thing''
If you're just interested in ''feel good, everyone is equal man everything should be fair'', then don't worry, just keep watching the news and tune in to some BLM rallies -- eventually you'll find that reality is far less pretty than you'd like it to be.
If your interest lies in truth, then take the red pill by asking yourself why Auschwitz had a swimming pool.
>>
File: Bill and Hillary Clinton.jpg (24KB, 480x505px) Image search: [Google]
Bill and Hillary Clinton.jpg
24KB, 480x505px
>>50860932
>voter suppression
Like the Clinton camp bussing around scores of Mexicans from country to country, trying to get the most votes in?
You mean like liberals being notorious for registering dead people to vote, after all, voter ID laws are RACIST!

You're a joke, not even worth a pepe, so have this meme instead
>>
>>50860932
Hillary only got the popular vote because of California and in the states that Jill Stein forced a recount in, Trump actually GAINED more votes than Hillary.

Hell, Hillary lost more faithless voters than Trump on Monday.

The reality is that people are sick and tired of liberals labeling them as deplorables just for existing. When you refuse to meet people halfway and try to stifle their opinions based on feelings than logic, you can't be surprised when people take a stand and support someone who seems to represent what they want their country to be.

To reiterate, people like you are why Trump won.
>>
File: you made a typo.jpg (67KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
you made a typo.jpg
67KB, 735x541px
>>50860981
county to county*
>inb4 pic related
>>
File: post proofs.webm (889KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
post proofs.webm
889KB, 320x240px
>>50860932
>voter suppression in battleground states is probably the actual reason
Post proof. I've spent a lot of time reading the excuses for why Clinton didn't win, but this is the first I've heard of it.
>>
>>50861014
>http://www.salon.com/2016/11/07/north-carolina-obama-coalition-crumbling-ncgop-celebrates-voting-suppression-efforts-in-a-press-release/

This isn't anything new.
>>
File: topkek.png (78KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
78KB, 247x248px
>>50861030
>Salon
AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>50861030
Don't bother, they'll just greentext
>salon
And then post a frog or something
(And then link to breitbart without a hint of self-awareness when asked to back up their own claims)
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.