[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you... a real edgelord? Have you ever played a dark antihero,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 57792595_p0.jpg (1MB, 1000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
57792595_p0.jpg
1MB, 1000x1350px
Are you... a real edgelord?

Have you ever played a dark antihero, like a real chuunibyou?

Have you ever tried to walk the fine line between light and darkness?
>>
well
technically, uhhh
nah
>>
Not all the way, although I've played some characters with elements of that.

In a Legends of the Wulin game my PC was a fervently anti-corruption Sword Priest kinda guy, forging his very spirit into a blade and using it to strike down corruption, which he believed had killed his father.

Turns out it was his father who'd been corrupt, and had been killed by his second in command who had been seeking to purge corruption from the organisation- Exactly the same motive he'd been operating under.

Naturally, it turned out he shared his fathers Corrupt bloodline. This was discovered when he lost an arm in a swordfight against a far superior foe, and started manifesting swords of blood and fighting like a demon.

I worried it was a bit overly edgy, but from the reaction of the other players and GM it went down well, and I ensured it lead into character development rather than just brooding- Specifically trying to balance Corruption and Righteousness, to use the strength of his bloodline for good ends. Sadly the game died, but it was fun while it lasted.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 167x301px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 167x301px
>>50836467

Well, it SEEMS that I will have to *show* you how to be edgy.
>>
File: Undertale_Main_Cast.png (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Undertale_Main_Cast.png
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>50836205
One time I played a character in Magical Burst (a magical girl game loosely based on Madoka Magica, yes I'm a weeb) and made a character who specialized in the "Clone" ability.

Normally these clones were juts mindless puppets under her direct control. As the game progressed though and magic and mutations sunk in, the ability started fracturing parts of her psyche and creating clones with sentience of their own. Needless to say, one of them eventually ended up being a total edgelord, like Chara from Undertale. And then killed the original and became the character I had to play.

But then again Magical Burst is kinda designed in such a way that everything goes to the Despair Event Horizon eventually.
>>
>>50836496

>wind instrument interlude
>>
>>50836617
>>wind instrument interlude

Now listen closely
Here's a little lesson in faggotry
This going in your web history
If you want to be an edgelord like OP
You have to be shitposting constantly
>>
>>50836205
Well, I've played a warlock or two in D&D, so yeah I guess.
>>
>>50836205
My current character in my group's campaign is based off of Griffith from Berserk
>>
>>50836205
No, I'm a fake one.

Yes, and she was cute and ridiculous.

No, I usually jump feet first onto one side or the other.
>>
>>50836496
It seems it's you who need a hand, Saske
>>
How to be edgy:
1. Get uberpowerful
2. Amongst your powers get one that allows you to ressurect people
3. Cause as many collateral as possible in your path to get powerful
4. Don't ressurect those who died because of you
5. Just say "yeah, sorry" in the most apathetic way possible to those you have wronged
6. Leave the village leaving your pregnant wife behind and don't come back in like 10 years
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.