[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swg/ Lando Sells Out edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 34

File: lando sells out.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lando sells out.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
Previous thread:>>50801892

Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>http://pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>http://pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
>https://mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Destiny and the Star Wars LCG)
>http://pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>http://pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>http://pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>http://pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T

Shipfag's hangar
>https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

HoTAC
>http://dockingbay416.com/campaign

What is your favorite Lando get rich scheme?
>>
So, can I get a more or less in depth comparison of d6 and FFG?
>>
>>50829657
FFG is more narrative and uses unique dice which might dissuade people from using it

D6 uses more standard mechanics and dice (d6 dice pool as is the norm with WEG games) but it's very old.

FFG comes in 3 flavors (I think they made a TFA beginner box) and they all mesh well together. edge of the empire for smuggler and bounty hunters, Age of Rebellion for

D6's balance issues makes it so pretty much has to be all Jedi or no Jedi.

PDFs for both are in the links above, just look them over and pick the one you like most.
>>
>>50829782
Age of Rebellion for Rebels vs Empire

Force and Destiny for Jedi and Sith
>>
>>50829826
How does Force and Destiny actually play for a Dark side/Sith campaign?
I've only played EoE
>>
>>50829979
I've haven't played an F&D game and its been awhile since I read the book.

its mostly about playing Jedi but there is a blurb about Darkside force users p281. they want the black dot instead of the white dot on the force die, costs a destiny point to use white dot results
>>
>>50829782
My main concern with FFG games is that they seem limited. If we wanted to run an Imperial game, or one in the Republic or Old Republic, would that be possible with FFG?
>>
>>50830109
Yes.
>>
Any FFG streams/YouTube videos that are good that I can watch so I can see if I'll like it? Need that star wars vibe.
>>
>>50830109
>Imperial game
shouldn't be too hard to reverse engineer Empire stuff for the players

>Old Republic
that would take some work

FFG really focuses on the Galactic Civil War (and TFA)

I'd personally love some Clone Wars stuff.
>>
>>50830155
But which books would I need?
>>
>>50830167
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hSu9GevPhk
>>
>>50830109
I get a lot of hate for my opinion but here it goes.

FFG is great for original trilogy setting and theme.
Saga is pretty good for everything else in the expanded universe.
My group ran a game in the Old Republic from the MMO and Saga worked immediately for that. FFG wouldn't have fit the tone and style.

I still like FFG more overall but it is a very focused star wars game.
>>
>>50830172
>Imperial
Age of Rebellion, use the Duty table for imps that should be in the pastebin

>Old Republic
I mean, it's just a reskin of the GCW anyway, so use whatever books in FFG you need.
>>
>>50830214
Well, they are the same basic system, so I guess it would "feel" similar. But it's a question of tactical combat and 3.5-esque character customization vs. narrative focused with more open ended force powers.

On that note, both systems kind of miss the point of light and dark side and just make sith dicks.
>>
>>50830411
But Sith are dicks.
>>
>>50830109
I'm actually trying to create an Imperial campaign with the FFG system, and I've been using the physical Age of Rebellion book because the classes are pretty generic military types and can easily be repurposed as Imperial soldiers, and the enemies section gives stats for a number of rebels as well. I did download Edge of the Empire as a PDF though, to have a reference to pirate and criminal material to have as other opponents or to supplement rebels with.

The biggest problem for an Imperial game I've found is trying to give the party the kind of free choice and character customization that makes tabletop games fun within the confines of a well-disciplined, extremely controlling military machine where soldiers are intentionally outfited to be indentical.
>>
>>50830411
FFG actually manages to emphasize that the Dark Side is evil as fuck. It's the Force and the Dark Side, not the dumb Light/Dark Dichotomy.
>>
>>50830483
Sector Rangers are always a solid choice for a fairly large degree of autonomy, plus they can deputize pretty much anyone who they need to help them out, which loosens up character type limitations
>>
>>50829603
IT'S DL-44 YOU WAMPA WANG SUCKER.
>>
>>50830654
you can't drink a blaster anon
>>
>>50829782
Disagree about all Jedi or no Jedi.

It's not easy to be Force-sensitive - you can't make Dark Side decisions, you start with terribad points in other skills and can't even effectively use Force powers yet.

You're like in ANH or at the beginning of ESB - you need to really try hard, multiple times, to get a lightsaber to come to your hand.

Then as you grow, the GM shouldn't give you access to everything at once. New powers require learning them from masters, or holocrons, plus practice. The Jedi needs to be centered, can't be enraged, frustrated, or depressed when using the Force.

Meanwhile, your ranged combat tanks are killing stormtroopers left and right with their blasters or grenades or bowcasters or whatever.

But as a reward for that journey, a fully-leveled Jedi is badass as fuck. You'll get there someday.

So, under a good GM, the Jedi progresses much like in the movies - tentatively, slowly, with setbacks and danger - but will end up being "better." But that's fine, that's the story of Star Wars. We all love Han Solo most, even if he's not the Jedi. He's the pilot and smuggler with his own role to play.

Give WEG's D6 a real try before calling it unbalanced. I promise, if you have a good GM, it's magical.
>>
>>50829603
Stealing Palpatine's personal ship (which is loaded with Sith artifacts) -- although he doesn't realize whose ship it is. Also, it isn't so much a get-rich-quick scheme as a get-out-of-debt scheme.
>>
>>50830784
(this is in reference to the question in OP
>>50829603
>What is your favorite Lando get rich scheme?
>>
>>50830784
>sifting through the glove compartment.
Who the fuck is Sheev and why does he look like a scrotum?
>>
I have two questions.

First: What SW RPG system you would recommend for beginners?

Second: I started to play X-wing tabletop, but I keep crashing my TIE units to everything. Any tips on flying in formation, judging distance, anything or is this just a thing you just need to "git gud"?
>>
>>50830864
one of the FFG beginner games
>>
>>50830864
Flying in formation requires learning how banks and turns work. You can't just set the same direction and speed and hope it works out. Some have to move shorter distances, while others have to move longer, and hard turns will completely change the order of your ships going forward, if not the entire shape of your formation. Judging distance is the important thing, because that will inform you about which ship needs to slow the fuck down or speed up to remain in line with the others.
In other words, git gud.
>>
>>50830864
>Any tips on flying in formation, judging distance, anything or is this just a thing you just need to "git gud"?
Practice is the best advice I can give you. Not just playing games, because you can only get so many of those in, but at your kitchen table possibly by yourself. Visualizing it is easier for some people than others, but you can get a hang of it with practice. And remember, you aren't just going the length of the movement template, you're going the length of the template plus the length of your ship.
>>
>>50830864
There's a kinda shitty video on youtube about formation flying with some easy to remember bits but once you get out of the first few turns and everyone's going everywhere it's going to just be gitting gud at eyeballing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3OjjNUu1hA
>>
>>50830639

Not him but that sounds like a solid work around. This could work well in the Outer Rim and/or Unknown Regions, where the imperial presence is limited. Also imperial spies have a varying mileage on freedom--especially if only their superiors know they're spies.
>>
>>50830965
>>50831028
>>50831132
Thank you, kind sirs
>>
>>50830109
Yeah. I mean their arent source books for it but theres enough careers to cover almost anything. There's nothing in the talent tree or skills that should really stop the rebel commando from being used by a republic or imperial commando.
>>
New to FFG and had some questions about character building. Lets say I want to make a character that is force-sensitive, but isn't a jedi yet. I'd like to have this character train to become a jedi like in the original trilogy. I come from a D&D background so I thought I'd achieve this by essentially multi-classing, but it seems like taking your initial career is actually a pretty big deal. So it wouldn't be wise to start as a colonist, for example, because I would then have to transition to exile and spend even more xp on any actual jedi specialization in FoD. In addition, it seems like force powers are big xp sinks anyway, and I wouldn't be able to access them easily either.

Like I said I am pretty new so I may be wrong. I'd like some input on how I might go about fulfilling the concept without feeling terribly inefficient.
>>
>>50831601
learning force stuff costs exp. thats what keeps it balanced versus learning other stuff. it also means you arent hamstringing yourself by sinking exp into not-jedi stuff.

you could use any of the F&D careers to represent a force user that has not developed their jedi powers very well - force rating 1 means you still have a long way to go,

you arent going to hurt yourself by starting as a aor or eote career and taking force exile/emergent later on. both of those careers are incredibly powerful, and a good non-jedi career is quite comparable to a jedi career anyway.

>>50830864
Age of Rebellion. Tight focus on a setting most will already be familiar with, allows for the GM to provide direction and extra supplies when appropriate without feeling like an asspull. Integrating force users is easy but not having them won't be a problem either.
>>
>>50831745
How does your Force Rating go up?
>>
Starting a new campaign soon, and the opening has the players finding themselves captured on the brig of a pirate ship, with the first session focused on them breaking free and taking over the ship, presumably claiming it for their own once they're done.

What cool plot hooks can I attach to the ship? I figure the vessel of a well established, successful pirate has some significant baggage. Thinking of having the pirate captain being involved with a crooked Imperial official, which will come back to bite the players later on if they hold onto the ship.

Thinking of putting some kind of questionable contraband in the cargo hold that could lead to an adventure on its own, but what?
>>
>>50832314
Twilek sex slaves kept in a room which is accessible only by floor panels.

Hijinks with the Hooker - A Star Wars Story
>>
>>50830411

They don't miss the point, they stick to what George originally wanted, which is the Light being natural and Dark being unnatural. "Balance to the Force," means all Light Side with no Dark going by his intent.

Anyway, you can't use the Dark Side for good, this is a consistent theme across almost all Star Wars media. Any time you try it is inevitable that it will blow up in your face. The absolute most you can do is use the Dark Side for evils that are on a scale small enough that the net result will appear good, because you helped your immediate friends or family or something. Unless you check your ambitions, which is almost impossible for a Darksider to do because it runs counter to the very forces they wield, using the Dark Side will inevitably lead to evil ends as the scale of your actions goes up.
>>
Are Kaleesh in the game yet?
>>
>>50832225
theyre a high-tier talent you can take. most jedi specs can take it once each, some can take it twice.
>>
>>50831302
>>50830639

Another option is to allow for the possibility of private contractors. The Empire has a fair number of non-nationalized private corporations around the Galaxy who have their explicit backing, you could easily have a campaign where some of them are working alongside your Imperial Army/Navy/Stormtrooper Corps party. A company like Santhe/Sienar or the Bacta Conglomerates or any number of Corporate Sector companies might employ almost any PC class, and could send them to work with the military to protect their interests during an operation.

Also, lets not discount the possibility of Slave PCs if your guys want to play aliens. If a wookie or a talz or a twi'lek wants to Uncle Tom it up because the Imp who owns them is a kinder, gentler type of Massa (or if they are just pretending to to further a plan to escape bondage) that could create some great story potential. It worked for that first companion the Sith Warrior gets in TOR pretty well.
>>
>>50832446
Which spec gets the highest rating?
>>
>>50831374
Using the same ships for a while helps you learn how that ship moves.
Different lists are fun, and variety is good, but mastering a dial or ever a ship build is also useful
>>
>>50832314
One of the classics is "that ship killed my family". You show up one day, a random freeport, a fellow throws a grenade at you when you exit the ship. You can guess why. If they survive and don't shoot, fast-talking and/or the presentation of the appropriate heads will earn them the support of many other pirate victims, but would also almost certainly blow any chance of masquerading as pirates in the future
>Thinking of putting some kind of questionable contraband in the cargo hold that could lead to an adventure on its own, but what?
An old clone wars era CIS killer virus, an icebreaker, one of the best ever, can cut any system. But none of them know how to run it, or even who to sell it to. The pirates they knocked over had some highly arcane connections
>>
>>50832546

Consular and Mystic each have a specialization that has a double point upgrade, Pathfinder from the Seeker is notable for having its Force rating upgrade in the middle of the tree instead of the end. And Niman is the only saber style that has a force rating upgrade thus far.
>>
>>50829603
Working on a bew campaign for my players and want to here some other opinions. I talked with the group and they decided they wanted some sort of grand treasure hunt with a strong antagonist. So here's my ideas so far.

For the main quest I've been thinking about having them hunt down a lost vault that held a sizable portion of each member of the Separatist Council's personal wealth. Only they knew the true location and since they were slain on Mustafar none of them could claim it. Now my trouble here is how exactly my players could find the coordinates. I want them to find separate pieces of the puzzle with the quest for each piece having an overall theme to it. I'm tempted to just make it chunks of coordinates on separate datapads for simplicity but that's boring. Any interestig ways that the Sep Council could hide the coords? I'm just really stumped on making this interesting.

As for the villain I was thinking of an Imperial Senator (game takes place before yavin) who rose to power by being an adventure capitalist. He also secretly funds a growing pirate faction (who will be the main cannon fodder) to harass his competitors. One of his leads has led him to discover the treasure's existence, and he will stop at nothing to gain it. Completely stumped as for a species or name here. And if he's a Senator he would have to represent a planet or some huge corporation. Curious to see if you guys have any input to make this guy really pop.
>>
>>50832527
Trandoshans are one of the few alien races that has a more or less working relationship with the Empire, at least in Legends. Could probably slot one in as a replacement character after the PCs have reached a certain degree of autonomy.
>>
>>50832630
Both these ideas are pretty solid, thanks heaps. If I go with the virus angle, could have it originally intended to be a delivery to the Imperials as part of an R&D initiative into cyber warfare or something. Lots of potential for getting the PCs into sticky situations there.
>>
My normal group's started to express interest in a Star Wars RPG, but I haven't played with once since the West End days. What's the essential stuff for the new Fantasy Flight books?
>>
>>50832699
I don't really think you can spice up the coordinates themselves in any way that doesn't strain disbelief given that the information is not that old, but you can add flavor by crafting elaborate locations the coordinate pieces are stored in, and this adventure could be an interesting look at the post-Clone War process:

Nute Gunray's smallest, most sensative and secret vault has so far managed to avoid discovery by the roving Imperial troops occupying Cato Nemodia, systematically breaking down and carting away the once great Trade Federation's wealth. Stormtroopers watch the streets and ISB slicers have eyes on all data streams on the once proud purse world, so players and pirates alike will have to lay low and act carefully to uncover the Viceroy's last purse!

As for the Senator, look at the Corporate Sector stuff, he sounds like he'd fit right in there.
>>
>>50832314
You can open the prisoners cells, but who know who's inside?
> slaves or hostages from attacked ship, random dudes that will help but are afraid of combat. May offer a small help later in the campaign.
> Aren't you a little short? : an important diplomat/dignitary that help the PC now and will be a plot hook latter.
> There is always a smaller bandit: other criminals, making it a 3 way battle.
> Why is this even here? : a beast madden by its captivity.
> the rival: an imperial officer (or any important enemy) that will side with the PC against the pirates now, but will fight them later.
> vermin: small creatures that aren't a direct threat but will crash the ship given time like jawas.

Pirates aren't known for their discipline and loyalty:
> the ship may have dysfunctions due to negligence
> Part of the crew may want to mutiny, either because their captain is too cruel, or too soft. Some pirates may be Empire's victims that didn't find an honourable way out, maybe PC could have them join the rebellion (if they are rebels) or themselves (if they are criminals).

The cargo bay is full of loot, but what it is?
> something way to important for the PCs to handle, like major military secrets or a jedi/sith artefact. They know have a very hot potato in their hands.
> Some dude in carbonite : same than the cells
> Really nasty illegal stuff that only the worst scum would have in his possession
> An imperial tracer, they were on their asses
> Volatile or unstable products
> Stolen art collection of a crime lord
> A prototype of a new technology, it doesn't work but will be a plot hook for a technological session: is the empire is working on something? Or maybe the tech PC will progressively work out the prototype to something useful.
>>
>>50832827
the core book for whichever line you like is all you need. the other books add extra grea, specializations, playable species, and optional rules for stuff like pistol duels or pod racing. theyre nifty, but you can get by without them
>>
>>50832827
The core book of the game you're actually playing, PDFs of the two you're not playing, and either a set (or multiple sets) of the special dice or at least one printout of the normal dice -> special dice conversion charts per participant.
>>
>>50832646

Hermit from the Seeker splatbook is also a double-Force Die upgrade tree, and it has a sweet talent that lets you use your ranks in Survival as Force Ranks once per session. Its a hell of a lot cheaper to get Survival up to Rank 4 than it is to get three Force Up talents.
>>
>>50832888
Yeah Hermit + pathfinder is a quick way to rank up your force die, and it makes you fairly competent with a pet companion.
>>
>>50832833
>Nute Gunray's smallest, most sensative and secret vault has so far managed to avoid discovery by the roving Imperial troops occupying Cato Nemodia
Are your PCs tracking down the Legendary porn stash
>>
>>50832699
Droids?
First find register or data for two special issued droids
One has the encrypted coordinates, the other has the key.
They both have developed personality and may have to be convinced and act like a separated couple.
One of them may be hiding in an old separatist droid dump and has droid friends, the other as a diplomat's protocol droid it's actually the servitor droid, the protocol droid is a diversion or became an assassin droid because why the fuck not.

They actually don't give static coordinates, but the way to a droid treasure-ship that cruse in deep space.
>>
>>50832827
Grab a core book, whatever one appeals the most, they all click together anyway
Players get excited about guns n stuff, so Dangerous Covenants is pretty good, they will also like Special Modifications for tech stuff and for pilots, Fly Casual and Stay on Target
Both Desperate Allies and Far Horizons are great for talky PC's/NPC's- they are very effective characters so its not all about the big guns and space ships.

As a GM, the setting books- Lords of Nal Hutta, Sons of Fortune, Strongholds of Resistance, Nexus of Power seem to be a lot of my go-to for ideas.
Here's some house rules for ships you might find useful
>>
>>50833067

I still haven't sat down and really read through the space battle rules, but when I skimmed that house rule PDF it seemed very focused on Fighters. Does it also help with Capital Combat? I've heard from some people that that also sucks because the system was mainly designed for medium-sized ships fighting other medium sized ships or fighters, and any other combination is where things break down.
>>
>>50833067
I would would suggest picking up Enter the Unknown, as it gives some solid gear, and two specializations that turn explorer from being one of the most dull careers to the best.
>>
File: tumblr_oijvyu3Pde1t76r0ro1_1280.jpg (399KB, 1280x1412px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oijvyu3Pde1t76r0ro1_1280.jpg
399KB, 1280x1412px
>>
So my buddy is an EVE Online veteran, and so he really likes Interdiction tech. One of our long-term campaign goals is for him to rebuild the almost-totally-stripped husk of a Lucrehulk we found adrift in the Outer Rim into a fully-functioning Capital Ship, and he's very adamant about strapping Grav Well generators to this thing.

He also played KOTOR, and so he comes to me with an idea he had. Basically, he wants to hook up his Grav Well generators to the Tractor Beams so he can remotely project his gravity wells far away from the ship instead of in a bubble around it, just like the Leviathan could. I told him an EU source stated that this type of interdiction doesn't work on modern hyperspace drives because they have superior power output, which is why the tech was never replicated after Darth Malak used it. But as it turns out, he doesn't actually want to use this to trap big ships. He wants to use it to pull his own starfighters, with much lower power drives, out of hyperspace at point-blank range on enemy capitals, so they can drop all their ordinance and headshot the thing from inside its shield perimeter. Basically, without any knowledge of the Star Wars EU novels, he's invented his own variant on the Thrawn Pincer.

On the one hand, I really don't like how he visualizes space combat from the EVE perspective (design my tactics so I win instantly and 100% of the time, and if I can't use them never fight) because its counter to the Grand Space Opera tone of Star Wars and not exactly conducive to fun/harrowing/epic space battles. On the other hand, I do think having to track down the lost wreck of the Leviathan and/or the holocron of Darth Malak to find his lost grav-tractor tech might be a fun adventure, which he also pitched to me as part of this idea.

What do you think? Should I support him in his idea?
>>
>>50833379
Is Margenta some fantasy color or did they just make a typo?
>>
>>50833443
This is.... actaully brilliant.

But you should add a ton of stress to the Star fighters and make it a point that they may be damaged
>>
>>50833443
Make it so that the fight is dynamic. There's a saying from some real general or other that translated very well to Eve; "If both commanders want to engage, someone has fucked up."
>>
>>50833379
The old girl still has it going on.
>>
Just saw Rogue One for the second time. Am I missing something, or is most of the music in the final battle not on the soundtrack album?
>>
>>50832801
>If I go with the virus angle, could have it originally intended to be a delivery to the Imperials as part of an R&D initiative into cyber warfare or something. Lots of potential for getting the PCs into sticky situations there.
That was the thought. Like, they try and sell it, imp cyberwar AND certain underworld operators are after them. But, if they try and sell it, maybe it's the same, but maybe also they attract a console cowboy, wants to is it for a once-in-a-lifetime rip against a underworld legend, maybe well enough a hutt, and is willing to go for 20% for the PCs, but the possibilities....
>>
File: RotJ.png (3MB, 1920x857px) Image search: [Google]
RotJ.png
3MB, 1920x857px
>>50833126
Yeah, capital stuff I've not really gotten into it as just getting the fighters-freighters scale under control was a big enough handful to manage.
Its a LOT slower in terms of movement and a lot more dependant on minion groups in various stations doing their shit, a lot more of a leadership game to give boost dice to them, stop them running away and generally a little less focus for PC's. If your PC's do have a cap ship or the Sil6+ you do sort of need to have sub-adventures where they're doing critical damage control, taking charge of a vital system when the minions are dead, boarding actions, medical treatment to get guys up and running, along with various other social encounters to keep them happy and occupied.
The Talky and Tech characters will have a field day with a big ship though!
Think Battlestar Galactica and its roughly much the same in terms of technology- military ships a lot more rigid discipline, civilian vessels are a mutiny waiting to happen whenever something slightly annoying happens and pirate vessels are just an ongoing mutiny with some space violence booty throw in.

They are do-able, just think a bit outside the book and use the ship as an adventure hook by its very nature of being full of people, shit that breaks, fixing the shit and avoiding unnecessary problems.

>>50833126
Shit, knew I forgot a book.
Its worth it for the gear alone as well. I have run explorer-based sessions, its a lot of fun having PC's vs Nature
>>
>>50833443
Not even with a rented dick.
I would say that it would cost in the hundreds of millions for the generators, if, and very, very IF he could even find some on the black market, and tens-ish millions for the modified tractor beams, and besides which, he had better have a very, very, very good reason why a greasy pirate outer rim motherfucker like him would even know a single thing about a handful of mysterious capital ships with even more mysterious and special gear FOUR FUCKING MILLENNIA HENCE. There's really no reason for anyone to know that that particular tech EXISTED, let alone it's specifics.
IF, and only IF he comes by a good reason to even know about that tech IC, and manages to acquire the money to buy or commission the reconstruction of that shit, I'd still inflict a 1D6X10% casualty percentage on whatever fighters he tries it with, whenever he tries, to represent the horrible results of trying to make tac-jumps with 'modern' fighters with either bootleg or ancient grav-well systems and pilots who aren't best-ever astrogators.
>>
Anybody got a scan of Raddus' flagship from the Rogue One VD?
>>
>>50833379
what tumblr did you get that hi res y-wing art for rebels? the star wars site has it shitty low res
>>
>>50833830

Well, vis a vis the "how does he even know about this shit," question, the rest of the party helps him with that, because one of our team is a force-user in training who is extremely bookish and is obsessed with scouring the galaxy for Jedi and Sith lore to help her understand the nature of the Force and her new powers. My character is a veteran force-user who doesn't have much regard for that sort of thing but is very well traveled, and so I'm doing my best to help her find hidden repositories of such knowledge while also teaching her basic skills as part of a psuedo-master-apprentice relationship. So that could easily be the path to this knowledge for him IC.

Also he doesn't have to find the grav generators for sale. In his backstory he is a disgraced Imperial captain who was scapegoated out of the Navy because of an accident involving trials on new variants to the Interdictor cruiser, and he took schematics with him on his way out the door because circumstances demanded he go into hiding rather than retirement. So he just needs the facilities/resources to build the things in secret rather than the finished product on the black market. Needless to say, this is a long-term campaign goal, not something that's going to be finished tomorrow. The GM is making him go through a lot of hoops if he wants to refurbish this capital ship and equip it for interdiction. In one of our first sessions, my character noted that for the amount of money, resources and infrastructure he would need to accomplish this goal, he might as well keep the credits and retire on them someplace the Empire will never find him. His response was a rather dramatic speech about a ship being freedom and that sort of thing, which the GM loved.

That said, I do like the idea that this is a guaranteed-high-cost tactic that WILL cost him fighters every time he uses it because of the strain. I'll bring that up.
>>
Does anyone have a good torrent for EAW FOC?
>>
>>50833443
>>50833468
>>50833830
>>50834119
A very interesting proposal, but I this is something that would take a lot of work. 1, you'll need to dig deep to find information about the sith technology of the era to figure out the exacts of how this works, which will probably involve robbing a high end mueseum in the Core Worlds or worse, raiding one of the Emperor's treasure troves, which will at minimum get Inquisitors on you. 2, you'd probably need to hijack or at least disable and field strip an Intridictor Star Destroyer, a risky mission in itself. Finally, you'll need basically disposible fighters, as I agree that this manuver should be supremely risky and stressfull for the fighter craft, so that means either reactivating a droid starfighter plant or getting a lot of suicide pilots to sign up.

All in all, this would be an incredibly difficult chain of events that would but you on the top of the Empire's hit list even if you pull it off, and as such such a powerful, refurbished battleship would be an appropriate reward. How well intergrated are you with the Rebel Alliance, by chance? The party will probably need a lot of help and intel to pull this off, and they're the best equipped to hide you from the ensuing manhunt.
>>
File: 1482253851273.jpg (96KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482253851273.jpg
96KB, 800x800px
So TG, tell me if this character concept is too fan fic for an Edge of the Empire/Age of Rebellion game:
>Middle aged Mandalorian bounty hunter.
>Was actually recruited by the Jedi order as a youth and underwent training. Difficult pupil, and not particularly strong in the force but skilled with a lightsaber.
>Remained interested in his birth culture, struggled with the Jedi code
>Order 66 happens while he's still a padawan, possibly on the cusp of becoming a knight.
>He escapes in a very cowardly manner, fleeing in genuine terror for his life rather than stoically dying to protect others or fighting his way clear of some ambush.
>Goes back to Mandalor, joins up with members of a distantly related renegade clan.
>Becomes a mercenary, hides his saber, forgets about the force or his past.
>Tries to be a good Mandalorian, but realizes their culture is full of shit, both the warrior types and the "New" Mandalorians.
>Goes independent, still identifying as a Mandalorian as he feels it's the closest to who he *really* is, but is secretly troubled and deeply ashamed at having turned his back on the Jedi.
>Meets up with party, gets set on the path to redemption by them.

I figure he isn't properly dark side due to being kind of a wimp under the surface. He doesn't go out of his way to hurt people, but he does fight for money.
I dunno, is "Mando Ex-Jedi" too much fan-ficcy bullshit? He might be better as just one or the other, but I really like the idea of a grizzled merc pulling out his saber when things are at their most dire and revealing that he used to be a heroic space monk before he lost faith in the galaxy and himself.
>>
>>50834119
>Well, vis a vis the "how does he even know about this shit," question, the rest of the party helps him with that, because one of our team is a force-user in training who is extremely bookish and is obsessed with scouring the galaxy for Jedi and Sith lore to help her understand the nature of the Force and her new powers. My character is a veteran force-user who doesn't have much regard for that sort of thing but is very well traveled, and so I'm doing my best to help her find hidden repositories of such knowledge while also teaching her basic skills as part of a psuedo-master-apprentice relationship. So that could easily be the path to this knowledge for him IC.
Sure, but I can't see any reason why a *force* historian would know anything about an obscure sub-ability of an ancient sith warship, or even if they knew of that thing happening, why would they think it a piece of special tech, rather than a special secret sith(?) force trick? If anything, your character should have them searching for secret battle meditation&mass telepathy techniques, rather than any particular bit of tech.
>and he took schematics with him on his way out the door because circumstances demanded he go into hiding rather than retirement. So he just needs the facilities/resources to build the things in secret rather than the finished product on the black market.
The thing is, that would actually be HARDER than buying them readymade and stolen, because at least KDY knows the tricks and glitches wouldn't know the tricks and glitches in it don't show up on the blueprints, and *VASTLY* more importantly, nobody in a shadowyard has even an ounce of experience building one of those things. Any yard wanted to try it would spend 5-25 years working through so many failed prototypes, even worse than KDY, because they don't have the original designers on hand to ask questions to.
>con't
>>
>>50834119
>>50834535
>con't
And each prototype would cost in the high tens to low hundreds of millions, since they have to buy their components on the black market, without any known quality of components, or availability, either, AND, without the brilliant, galactic-class engineers and physicists and other specialists were needed to design the thing in the first place. Frankly, the only way to get something like that built would be to make a deal with the devil, some absurdly nefarious organization with trillions to burn and who would be able to inflict ungodly evil on the galaxy with that tech, and it would still take years, maybe decades. And that begs the question, is he willing to give slavers that ability, to go interdictor, FOREVER, in exchange for some thrawn pincer action in 5-25 years?
>>
>>50834498
Maybe Jedi is just too much? You could always try another religion from Jedha.
>>
>>50834498
I would make him not a jedi proper, but a would-have-been who got tossed into the Forced Farmers Of America (that is, the agricorps), got the fuck out of dodge and went home to mandoland
>>
>>50834498
And, if you want to run this all the way down, maybe he was tossed agricorps because of a girl, his waifu. Maybe they were both tossed agricorps, different places. Maybe she told him she was pregnant before they were thrown out, to the far ends of the galaxy. Maybe he found out she lived through 66, and his primary motivations are A): drinking, which he picked up thinking they were dead, and finding them, hearing they weren't.
>>
>>50834535

>Sure, but I can't see any reason why a *force* historian would know anything about an obscure sub-ability of an ancient sith warship, or even if they knew of that thing happening, why would they think it a piece of special tech, rather than a special secret sith(?) force trick?

Well, I was more imagining that the apprentice's search for Force Lore would be a conduit for the Captain to learn about this tech. Of course its not something we're looking for, my character and the apprentice girl don't have any particular interest in starship tech. But if we found a Jedi Library in our search for Force Philosophy and it happened to also have a book discussing Sith starships on some other shelf, that's narratively viable to me as a first step that would then require direct effort on the Captain's part to find specifics. Of course, its all up to the GM, I'm just saying he could easily use our storyline as a gateway to help the Captain's storyline since the OOC origin for the idea was a Sith Lord's ship.

As far as the design/prototyping/etc stuff you're discussing goes, I guess that's all going to be between the GM and the Captain's player. All I can say for sure is that the GM has been aware in the past of the expense and difficulty in fixing a Capital Ship from scratch and is putting plenty of hurdles in the way. I'm sure he'll do the same if the Captain wants to pull off this idea.

That said, I'll mention that idea of a really evil organization like Black Sun or something being a much faster way to this if we're willing to put the tech in their hands. The GM will love that.

>>50834474

We actually just made our first contact with an Alliance agent. I'm loving that idea of a museum heist. Kidnapping/rescuing Grav Generator science specialists might also help with some of the points Shipfag brought up concerning R&D. I'll put those ideas out there too. And he was thinking Droid fighters, since it is a Lucrehulk.
>>
>>50834498

I'm wondering if hiding out on Mandalore itself would not have made things very difficult for a Force User/66 Survivor. I was under the impression that Mandalore, like Kashyyyk and Mon Calamari, was one of those planets the Empire identified as a potential rallying point for dissent against the new order and thus gave is the Super Duper Heavy Occupation treatment.
>>
>>50833379
>Landing gear are BS material

lol
>>
File: exactly what this is.jpg (3MB, 2001x2200px) Image search: [Google]
exactly what this is.jpg
3MB, 2001x2200px
>>50834603
What other force religions are there? I'm kind of inspired by the heavy weapons monk from Rogue One, obviously. I just like the idea of a tough, cynical merc who was once part of an idealistic group. And, well, I love the Mandalorians.
>>50834629
>>50834692
Ooh, what is that? I've never heard of the agricops? Is that basically where Jedi rejects go? I can kind of dig that. Did they get purged too?
I'm figuring it's one of those things where the one Jedi thing he was good at was sword fighting, but he always really struggled with the ideology and kind of resented his teachers. Later in his life, he starts to realize that they were all basically trying to save him from being a dickhead and teach him that there's more to life than beating people up for money.
>>50834794
Is that so? I could actually kinda dig that. He heads back to Mandalore, but quickly gets driven out when he realizes it's not a planet of heroic outlaw warrior clans but Imperial Occupation Zone 101.
>>
>>50834760
For something of this scale, you could base an entire campaign around just getting high enough in the Rebellion to have command over the resources and networking needed to pull it off. You'll either need to basically be in total command of your own cell, or really sell the rebel leadership on the idea your hypothetical technological contraption would work, the strategy could reliably kill Star Destroyers with a minimum of resource investment, and that you and your crew are completely loyal to the Alliance and will dedicate the complete model to fighting Imperial tyranny. Because this is a big fucking job you're suggesting. I fucking love it, but the GM needs to make this a huge questline for it to be justified.
>>
>>50834841
Also fun fact: In the new canon, there are supercommandos actively collaberating with the Empire and flying the Imperial colors.
>>
Is it possible to make a Grey Jedi at all in the game?
>>
>>50834910
Define "Grey Jedi" first of all. If it's just a heroic Jedi who thinks the OJO and Odan-Urr are full of shit, then yes.
>>
>>50834760
>And he was thinking Droid fighters, since it is a Lucrehulk
Jesus shit no, that's a horrible idea. Even a Lucrehulk is bad enough, but could be worked around. You have GOT to keep in mind that there's a hell of a lot of places that hate the empire, but hated the CIS even more. Like, folks would be suspicious of a lucrehulk to begin with, but seeing a large living crew, independent ownership, no B-1s and so on would assuage their suspicions. But a Lucrehulk launching droid fighters? Contacts who hate the empire would be calling the admiralty onna phone, saying "get these motherfuckers gone, here they are". And the rebel alliance wouldn't like it either, it'd be fucking PR Armageddon. Remember, the empire had vast, almost ubiquitous support for stomping the Confederate leftovers, ten or maybe a hundred times what they had against the rebellion. And plus, even if they're running non-droid fighters outta a lucrehulk, people will still think 'ex-confederate pirates/holdouts' over rebels or anyone they want to deal with 9 times outta 10. It's not a good ship to be playing games with as a primary ir especially lone asset
>>
>>50834947
And if it's after Yavin, the Rebs have already had bad experiences with Lucrehulks. The last time they tried using those things, Death Star superlaser happened and a million Rebel accountants died of alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>50834760
all of this suggest to me that a flat "no, you can't make that work" is the better answer here.
A whole bunch of work for the GM to justify a lengthy sidequest that utterly fucks over the setting themes and game balance.

You say no, and if the player really really wants to do that thing, ask if they'd rather play a different game.
>>
>>50834947
Actually, you raise an interesting point that I think warrents more discussion. What is general opinion of the Confederacy in the Imperial era? In the core, capital systems, probably what you described. But the Confederacy movement gained groundswell because a large number of systems wanted to leave the Republic. These worlds were presumably occupied by the Empire after the war. Have they grown even more feverantly Confederate in the aftermath, seeing the open tyranny of the Empire as perfect validation for their seperation, or is the Empire's reform along the values of strength and order what they wanted originally? Were there Republic patriots during the Clone Wars who saw their government abandon freedom for oppression, had crisis of faith and came to the conclusion their old enemy was right, or at least better then the current regime? Do the many people who only know the Jedi as fairytales but still believe they were defenders of the galaxy think Count Dooku was a renegade, or do they think he was the only one who saw it coming.

I don't know, I think "DOOKU WAS RIGHT" might be a popular phrase to spray paint on public property when you don't think the local garrison is looking.
>>
>>50834841
>Ooh, what is that? I've never heard of the agricops? Is that basically where Jedi rejects go?
That's about the size of it. The OJO were a gang of total mogoloids and had tbis rule where if sempai didn't notice you (that is, no master took you as apprentice) by like 14?, you were forced into the "Jedi Service Corps", and would spend the rest of your life as an untrained force user who does very mundane things 'for the jedi order' On a side note, I can't help but wonder if the Clans from battletech were the inspiration for that system, because it's veey much like theirs, but with less incest, child molestation and a younger cut-off . The agricorps is the most common and most miserable of those, who are, as the name indicates, literally failed jedi forced to be dirt farmers.
>Did they get purged too?
Yes, but a lot of them deserted and took up new identities to hide over the years before the clone wars, and the records were worse, so there were many more escapees. On another note, in legends, these also-rans were a prime recruitment ground for the inquisitors, for what should be obvious reasons. Maybe if an inquisitor comes after this guy, he was once an old friend of his, in those days
>>
>>50835046
Agricorps membership was optional though, they could just leave.
>>
>>50834947

Interesting. I'll be sure to mention this. Especially since we're out in the Outer Rim, where the majority of the CIS's campaigns and atrocities were committed. That being said, I have a feeling this is an element of lore the GM is going to want to fudge. He's not exactly married to exact canonical accuracy, and has already made more than a few adjustments for the sake of what he wants to do. The idea that the ship shell he provided to our party to use as an entire campaign goal of fixing up would make us persona non-grata in 90% of the galaxy due to bad PR associated with the class might be too much of a downer for him.
>>
>>50835036

I think Palpatine probably ran a propaganda train on the separatists after their leadership died. Dooku did a lot of shitty stuff on Sheev's orders, and it would have been really easy to air that shit out and decry the evils of the CIS, especially with surviving CIS units and leaders on the run.
>>
>>50835046
when was this lore added, because seriously the more I hear about it the more I hate everything about this.
I'm to the point of full on "Dukat died in Waltz"ing this. I mean pulling a "Roland got respawned after you kill Jack".
>>
>>50835090
Might be worth reading the wookipedia article on it, Shipfag makes it sound more horrible than it is.

Basically it's just part of the Jedi Order's more humanitarian effort, putting the force towards helping out planets which are suffering from poor food supply and stuff. Less forced labor, more missionary work for people who don't make the cut to become Knights.

It was also optional, you could walk out if you wanted.
>>
File: jedi agricorps.png (9KB, 456x209px) Image search: [Google]
jedi agricorps.png
9KB, 456x209px
>>50835056
You'd think that one of them at some point would have gotten woke enough to realize the capitalistic potential of Force druid shenanigans combined with vast tracts of empty Outer Rim land.
>>
>>50835090
>>50835107
>>50835046
Worth mentioning there was also a Medical Corps, Exploration Corps and Education Corps. They made up the Service Corps, which was the humanitarian/charity arm of the Jedi Order.
>>
>>50835046
Would you still get a light saber/saber training?
I... kinda want a light saber for my character, I have to admit. If only for the cool factor of finally pulling it out during the "final boss" fight.
>>
>>50835080
I bet it's a thing the younger generation in the Empire takes up when they rebel, having never lived through the Clone Wars and already believing everything the Empire says is lies. I bet in rebel communities you can get those camo t-shirts but with Dooku's face on it, or edgy teenagers on the holonet spam Dooku-themed smug frog-dog memes.
>>
>>50835080

Additionally CIS atrocities would make justifiying Imperial crackdowns much easier - all the Imps have to do is point to the seppies and say 'See what happened that last time this went unchecked?'.

One of the campaigns I was in had an Imp officer who was like that - his planet was devastated by the CIS and turned into a penal colony when he was a kid, and when he grew up and joined the Empire he was all the more bitter and vicious for it, ruthlessly crushing any and all dissidence in the name peace and order.
>>
>>50835107
I'll check out the wook at some point, but I really wonder if they're going to adress the whole "the dark side is a serious danger for those who are force sensitive. But if your 14 and not a jedi yet, no one is going to bother training you how to resist that shit or deal with your new powers".
Which could have just been more of the awful writing of the prequels, but basically every part of the concept there has felt dumb.
Maybe there is a way to fix it, but so much of the way the OJO was organized hurts my brain when I try to think about it.
>>
>>50835023

Well, when my friend was first discussing this idea with me, I suggested that a god alternative to this idea of long range remote gravity fields would be to use the more traditional "bubble," gravity generation at extreme close range, thus requiring that he endanger his own vessel to use the Inside Shields Fighter Pincer tactic while also necessitating extreme close up capital broadside battles like we saw at the start of RotS, which is all much more "Star Warsy," from a narrative point of view.

I also brought up that even if he finishes this project in total secrecy, he's not going to get to use it more than one or two times before entire task forces start getting assigned to hunting and killing this ship that can dickchop Imperial IIs. That DID seem to give him some pause.

I dunno, I still just kind of like the idea of having to hunt down this lost Sith tractorbeam tech from the distant past to make his idea work. It sounds like a fun adventure to me.
>>
>>50835127

Basic training, yeah. Remember, that the like younglings had training lightsabers and were practicing in the movies.
>>
>>50835150
I assume they still had to get educated in some way, it probably just wasn't in the form of a master/student dynamic.
>>
>>50834919
More like Jolee Bindo kind of grey Jedi.
>>
>>50835175
In that case you're really just a normal Jedi who disagress with mainstream Old Order Dogma. Jolee Bindo is about as Gray as Luke Skywalker.
>>
>>50835185

Hey, Luke nearly fell to the Dark Side. Jolee Bindo didn't even get close to that one.
>>
>>50835150

I mean, from what I understand of the Service Corps, you still get plenty of training about how to deal with your powers and resist the Dark Side. You just don't get to be a JEDI KNIGHT (tm) with all the privileges and responsibilities that come with that. Not everyone gets to be a rockstar, time to get a real job kid.
>>
>>50835036
The thing to remember is that the CIS treated it's member systems, even those who initially strongly supported it, like absolute garbage, so that by the end they wouldn't have been soured on the values that lead them to the CIS, but certainly on the CIS as an entity. A good comparison might be the Ukrainians who initially welcomed the Nazis as liberators from the evils of the soviet union

>Do the many people who only know the Jedi as fairytales but still believe they were defenders of the galaxy think Count Dooku was a renegade, or do they think he was the only one who saw it coming.
>I don't know, I think "DOOKU WAS RIGHT" might be a popular phrase to spray paint on public property when you don't think the local garrison is looking.
Dooku, though, HE might be interesting. Ex-confederate sentiment crossing with ideas of sheevy P's clone wars conspiracy crossing with classic rebel jedi idolization might lead to a somewhat more tragic-heroic view of him than would be strictly accurate. It might lead that way into some interesting chemistry in the NJO, in later days
>>
>>50835197

If you read Dark Empire Luke falls to the dark side and then comes back almost every other page he's on.
>>
>>50835168
>younglings
and now another thing that makes the OJO make no sense.
WTF was Lucas thinking where partents giving over their babies to never be seen again was the main way you got Jedi. Parents don't do that shit unless under extreme stress, like say being a slave.

Like I kinda get it if the master/student into official order thing was the exception for force sensitives, with mosts only entering training later or not being able to live according to the strictures of the code, so the force and force users was seen as far more common than Jedi.

But I'll be damned if that ever seems the case. It always feels like force sensitives who don't join the order are the exceptions.
>>
>>50835246
You could make the argument for the galaxy's culture being so indoctrinated into Jedi ideals over thousands of years that they react to it a lot more positively than we would.
>>
File: my little green friend.jpg (56KB, 491x532px) Image search: [Google]
my little green friend.jpg
56KB, 491x532px
>around the Christmas tree, a perimeter of presents create!
>>
>>50835056
>they could just leave.
"just leave". With no money, no marketable skills, crimelords every-gddamn-where with an eye out for the chance to grab a pet jedi, and an order watching them like a hawk for even the vaguest hint of 'the dark side' by their standards
Yeah, real fuckin chance to walk away
>>
>>50835236
>>50835080
>>50835036
You guys are kinda selling me on the idea of a born under the Empire's rule, untrained force sensative rebel PC who idolizes Count Dooku.
>>
>>50835287
>You guys are kinda selling me on the idea of a born under the Empire's rule, untrained force sensative rebel PC who idolizes Count Dooku.
That's a great character idea, I'm all for it
>>
>>50835287

>You guys are kinda selling me on the idea of a born under the Empire's rule, untrained force sensative rebel PC who idolizes Count Dooku.

Does anyone have that Dooku holocron pasta handy?
>>
>>50835221
>you still get plenty of training about how to deal with your powers and resist the Dark Side.
Which, given the OJO's way of ""dealing with"" emotions, would have created a lot of total fucking wrecks and/or dark siders.
>>
File: terminal lance chemlights.gif (88KB, 900x457px) Image search: [Google]
terminal lance chemlights.gif
88KB, 900x457px
>>50835286
There's always the military.
>>
>>50835246

I think you're being a little too harsh in your estimations here. Jedi are mythical heroes who save entire planets and fight for justice and good, asking for nothing in return even in the poorest backwaters of the galaxy. They also live very privileged lives, never wanting for anything and receiving the very best education and being kept safe from most of the common dangers of the galaxy. I think more parents than you're crediting would be happy to volunteer their children to live in luxury and come out the other end as a superhero of legendary status.
>>
>>50835303
>>50835318

Are you me? I have that character sitting about to play.

Parents were separatists who were in it for ideological reasons rather than 'I am going to sit here and stroke my long nose and talk about profit' so there was no way in hell they'd hand a force sensitive kid over to the Jedi Order.

Fully believes the old CIS propaganda about the Jedi Order being corrupt and the Republic being terribly unfair (And when it's now the Empire, can you really say it's not?) and thus idolizes Dooku as a noble hero standing up against the corruption of his own order.
>>
Is transplanting a droid's memories, personality etc into an entirely different droid body something that is easy to do? Like, is it as simple as the Star Wars equivalent of migrating a hard drive? Or is this some high level slicer/technician shit.
>>
>>50835153
>I also brought up that even if he finishes this project in total secrecy, he's not going to get to use it more than one or two times before entire task forces start getting assigned to hunting and killing this ship that can dickchop Imperial IIs.
Oh, yeah. Something like that would be enough of a GET VADER AND HIGH COMMAND ON THE PHONE, THIS IS SOME REAL BAD SHIT situation for the empire to muster multiple fucking SSD-level ships, interdictors of their own, dozens of ISDs and hundreds of other capital ships for a dedicated 'kill these guys' task force, and who would all travel as a group to make them un-ambushable, though they would certainly set up horrible, 100% pure death traps for the moron who built such a thing
>>
File: Average PC jedi younglings.jpg (366KB, 1600x854px) Image search: [Google]
Average PC jedi younglings.jpg
366KB, 1600x854px
>>50835246
I dunno, sending your kids off to be child soldiers is bound to end up with completely well adjusted members of society!
>>
>>50832527
had one with plan of basically ISB agent/Emperor's Hand having a disposable team (the players) to advance their own plots
>>
>>50835383

The jedi (Until the war) were more diplomats and envoys than soldiers.
>>
File: attendingsquire.jpg (12KB, 158x250px) Image search: [Google]
attendingsquire.jpg
12KB, 158x250px
>>50835383
Sometimes it worked out okay.
>>
>>50835381
As long as they don't leave any survivors, the Empire won't know they have an unbeatable weapon, just that a highly equipped and organized rebel cell is managing to bushwhack patrolling Star Destroyers.

Definitly warrants bringing in a task group to investigate (very natural means of transitioning into the next big villain) but probably not worth Vader's attention.
>>
>>50835375

its easily do able if the body the memories and such are going into is fresh with nothing in it before hand, if it is a body that had a memory etc. in it before hand there might be some left over parts that could interfere with the new memory.
>>
>>50835407
Aside from their propensity for idiotic and horrifically unethical undercover missions
>>
>>50835435
>just that a highly equipped and organized rebel cell is managing to bushwhack patrolling Star Destroyers.
It's not like a rebel group able to do that on the reg WOULDN'T bring down SSD-tier heat, really. They'd just be dead 50x over instead of 500x
>>
>>50835056
>>50835107
Calling anything "optional" in that kind of situation is a woefull misunderestimation of the kind of absurd pressures in play in a situation like that one.
Hell, I would bet money it's actually a"you can leave if you ask, but we won't tell anyone they CAN ask to leave" situations
>>
>>50835474

Such as?
>>
>>50835542
Did you watch Phantom Menace?
>>
>>50835557

The one where they turned up to talk it out and then got backstabbed by the people they were acting as diplomats to?
>>
>>50835542
The time they put a teenage girl undercover in a fucking slaving/piracy ring, half a dozen odd missions without oversight or backup with Obi-Wan and qui-gon alone, apparently the same shit with others, and to blow it all away, the extinction-level shit with Quinlan Vos
>>
>>50835570
Let's be fair to the man, he probably only watched that movie once.
>>
File: 1408593801808.jpg (588KB, 659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1408593801808.jpg
588KB, 659x1000px
Just about to finish Last Command and the Thrawn Trilogy.

Was considering reading Jedi Search next. That, or the Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy

Also, Rogue One visual dictionary pdf when?
>>
>>50833379
The Y-Wing... the Lada of starfighters.
>>
>>50835577

>the extinction-level shit with Quinlan Vos

I can't honestly find anything about that on Wookiepedia. Honestly, most of those are really unspecific and not helping me find when they happened.
>>
>>50835495

Well, the fact that the Empire would have no idea what they're looking for is a factor. A PC party with the resources of a fully outfitted capital ship at their disposal could probably lead an Imperial Task Force, even one commanded by an SSD and an Admiral (or Grand Admiral), on quite a merry chase when they don't really know what their target is. You could run sessions around gumming up Imperial intel on you, targeting agents with accurate information or leaving false trails, infiltration to Imperial command centers and outposts to track the task force in order to avoid traps, skirmishes where you have to fight your way out of the net before it closes on you once your ship is finally definitively identified, all culminating in a big showdown where you and any allies you can call in stand against the full force of the Task Force in a do-or-die showdown where you're only going to get one chance to use your Capital Killer move and you've got 15 Capital targets to deal with.

Sounds fun.
>>
File: r30_19120966.jpg (301KB, 800x470px) Image search: [Google]
r30_19120966.jpg
301KB, 800x470px
>>50835609
That's an odd way to spell Toyota Hilux
>>
>>50835577

Asoka was a padawan during a time of war. She was expected to command entire fighter wings and fight on the front lines and you're balking at her being on an undercover mission?

Seriously though, why is there so much eagerness by so many people to portray the Jedi Order as secretly evil and horrible? They're noble knights fighting to protect the weak from space pirates, and yet people seem desperate to prove they're an elaborate Orwellian conspiracy.
>>
>>50835679

The whole point of the Jedi Order during the Clone Wars is that they had become....not corrupt, but had lost a great deal of humanity, and instead become pragmatic. Its why they completely missed the rise of Sheev and got embroiled in a war without asking why.
>>
>>50835697

I think part of the issue is that people keep going 'They were not grubby/pragmatic' and go straight into 'They were supervillian/orwellian'. That's a few steps too far for even the not perfect jedi order.
>>
>>50835697

Well, they didn't miss it. They knew that a Sith Lord beyond Dooku was responsible for the Clone Wars coming about, and they were trying to put the pieces together and find him all through the war while still prosecuting it against a strategy that was designed to do nothing but stretch their resources and keep either side from making progress. They also did ask why and investigated the clone army and a bunch of other important stuff that they really should have done in the movies. It just happened toward the very end of the CG Clone Wars.

There's this really nice scene at the end of the whole arc where they finally find the secrets of Sifo Dias and where the Clones came from and how it all got started where Yoda and the Jedi Council finally get pretty much the whole picture, and Yoda is forced to admit that the way the whole thing was set up they really don't have any choices and haven't for years at this point. They just have to keep playing this out and hope that the Clones are trustworthy and the Light Side and their own strength will see them through.

Man that show was great. Was there any aspect of the Prequel's dumbness that they didn't make a fair effort if not outright success as salvaging?
>>
File: 1452900589582.png (126KB, 1240x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1452900589582.png
126KB, 1240x1750px
>>50835709

I think when people do that, its just massive amounts of personal projection because the Jedi Order in the Prequels wasn't as perfect as people wanted.

But your right, it is way too much. The Jedi weren't evil, but they had fallen from what they were always supposed to be. A popular theory is that 900 years under Yoda's tutelage had made the Order stagnant, and the Jedi Code had suppressed their humanity.

>>50835762

Specifically, Yoda understood that the war was already lost, and he had to sacrifice the Jedi Order in order for the Force to bring about Luke Skywalker, and bring an end to Emperor. He realized what fate had instore, and so he went with it - it broke his heart, but its just the way things had to be.
>>
>>50835679
>Asoka was a padawan during a time of war. She was expected to command entire fighter wings and fight on the front lines
Are you implying that that isn't super fucking terrible?
>>
>>50835775

I was actually talking about the arc before Yoda and R2's Excellent Adventure, where Ani and Obi went looking for Chancelor Valorum's lost aid and found out that Dooku was Darth Tyrannus all along. Although that Yoda was also awesome. As was the one about the Order 66 Control chips. As was the Asoka and Bariss story your pic references.

Holy shit that last season of Clone Wars was A Best.
>>
>>50835840

I wasn't implying that, I was implying that treating an undercover mission as a slave girl as worse is silly.

Anyway, Asoka was really young for a Padawan. She was a prodigy. We don't see a ton of Padawans permitted to fight in the war, so it stands to reason the Council only permits it for those who can handle it and will gain something from the experience on their path to Knighthood.
>>
>>50835875
>I wasn't implying that, I was implying that treating an undercover mission as a slave girl as worse is silly.
I wasn't saying it was worse, I was just saying that they were prone to terribly unethical undercover work, the profuound badness of their clone wars actions being a separate thing and really going without saying
>>
My two cents is that I actually really like the prequal OJO being a morally bankrupt shithole, because to me it fits the decay of the old republic perfectly, and most importantly it gives amazing contrast to luke and his (legends) NJO. The symmetry is amazing.
Luke, in light of the old order, even in comparison to Obi-Wan, who saw the cracks in his order, the hypocrisy, the moral compromisation, and stood with it, out of tradition and trust in his superiors, and luke, who rejected what he thought was wrong, even though he loved and respected those who taught him that. And it's how he won, triumphed over evil and rebuilt the order, not to what it WAS, but to what it should have been.
It also makes Obi-Wan's very last words in the Thrawn Trilogy so much more poignant. Luke ISN'T the last of the old Jedi, he's the first of the new, and accepting the victory of that break is the last thing for Obi-Wan, before he moves on
>>
>>50835875
>an undercover mission as a slave girl
Oh no, not as a slave girl, though that would be evil as hell in it's own right, no, they sent them undercover as a *slaver*
>>
>>50834011
http://phattro.tumblr.com/
>>
All right /swco/, Thanks to a super kind anon I've now got Empire at War (plus forces of corruption) and I'm trying to install the Battlefront commander mod on the steam version. I've put the mods data file in the corruption/mods folder and put the swfoc MODPACK=Mods\Data thing and the mod just doesn't appear when I launch the game. After that I tried moving the scripts and XML folders into the main foc data file but then the game gets stuck in the loading page. Could somebody who's installed this mod give a play by play for retards on how to install?
>>
>>50836150
The steam version is all fucked up, breaks a lot of mods. Check the mod's webpage, see if there's a steam version
>>
File: 1425275745296.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1425275745296.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>50836150
>All right /swco/
>>
File: baze-malbus.jpg (162KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
baze-malbus.jpg
162KB, 780x439px
So is Baze a Clone Trooper? A friend of mine is convinced he is. Despite the fact that he has a surname
>old
>vaguely islander in appearance
>damn good with weapons
>>
>>50836216

Actor is Chinese, so not
>>
>>50836216
If he was he'd be played by Temeura Morrison.
>>
>>50836198
Whoops
I must be retarded
>>
Playing F&D, I was under the impression that an attack that didn't breach Soak couldn't be a Critical Injury, but an attack that did breach Soak but was reduced to 0 damage due to Parry/Reflect was still a legal Crit.

But tonight I've found...

>Remember, a Critical Injury can only be triggered upon a successful hit that deals damage that exceeds the target's soak value. (211)
>When the character suffers a hit from a Brawl, Melee or Lightsaber combat check, after damage is calculated (but before soak is applied, so immediately after step 3 of Perform a Combat Check, page 210) (Parry, 149)

Soak is applied in step 6 of Perform a Combat Check. So say I have Soak 7, take 11 Damage, and activate Parry 2. According to the book I reduce the damage by 4 before applying Soak, meaning that the damage didn't exceed my Soak. Can I still be Crit?
>>
http://www.starwalkerstudios.com/gamemastersjourney/92

What do you guys think of this guy's review of FFG's RPGs?
>>
>>50836741
I think he should write his reviews instead of putting them in an obnoxious podcast format.
>>
>>50832527
I ran a remnant game a while back where the players were all aliens. Recruited as a 'posterboy squad' to showcase Daala's 'Kinder, newer Empire'.

Which of course meant that all of the old-school Moffs sent them on increasingly dangerous suicide missions while explaining that these 'high profile victories' would almost certainly 'increase their public reputation as the new face of the heroes of the Empire'.
>>
>>50832427
Not official, but I've been using these for my game:
Kaleesh:
3 2 1 2 2 2
Brawn Agility Intellect Cunning Willpower Presence

Wound Threshold: 10 +Brawn
Strain Threshold: 11 +Willpower
Starting XP: 95
Special Abilities:
Hunter's senses: Remove <Black dice> imposed by darkness.
Free rank in Survival (Can't be above 2 at character creation)
>>
>>50836735
Nope. You need to actually take a wound before you can be critted.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 318x158px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 318x158px
build him in SW SAGA ED.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS0II4ZuCJg

For the Force and the Furious: Kuat Drift a guy was starting.
>>
>>50835036
>>50835236
What's the consensus nowadays on Confederates joining the Rebellion or even participating in forming it? In the old Clone Wars novels I recall a Separatist leader being a Bothan with a name ending with 'lya, suggesting some relation to Borsk Fey'lya.
I thought this might be an interesting development, to have ex-badguys become part of the new good guys.
>>
>>50837619
One of the base commanders in Strongholds of Resistance was originally a CIS ship captain, and in my current campaign one of the main NPCs from Beyond the Rim went from a castaway survivor and captain of a wrecked Confederacy vessel to a valued member of the Alliance fleet.

Plus that bit in the Death Star book with the old Lucrehulk loaded with X-wings was cool, if a bit silly.
No idea what nucanon has to say about Confederates joining the Rebels, but nucanon is absolute dogshit anyway
>>
>>50829603
I'm looking at getting into Star Wars: Destiny (loved the WotC version and their use of dice, this has seemed pretty fun too). Does anyone know if there's much of a meta yet? It looks like there's not really any organized play yet. Youtube videos and forum posts I've found so far really only talk about gameplay or cards in general terms and not anything really in-depth. I'm trying to get an idea of what the different kinds of decks are and how they really differentiate from each other (if at all).
>>
i have the perfect solution to space combat in FFG RPG

play a subgame of X-wing
>>
>>50837813
And how do the players' stats play into that?
>>
>>50835287
plus points for being an actual relative of dooku from Serenno. OUR GRAND-GRAND-UNCLE DINDU NUFFING WRONG
>>
>>50837723
The meta is kind of emerging. In the circles in which I move, most people playing Villain agree that elite Darth Vader with a generic Tusken Raider is the most powerful deck. On the Hero side elite Rey and elite Han with lots Ambush form one of the more powerful decks, but the most efficient mill in the game is elite Ackbar and elite Padme.

Ultimately, the meta is still pretty flexible, there's plenty to find. Organised play begins Q1 2017, and some stores have already gained access to the tournament kit (it features white Resource tokens, and aurabesh Kylo Ren/TIE fighter).
>>
>>50837983
Show me it again grandfather, the power of system's rights on system's issues.
>>
>>50836216
In the prison scene at Saws base Chirrut says that 'Baze was once the most devout of all of us' or something along those lines so assumably he was always a Guardian of the Whills as well just not as force sensitive as Chirrut.
>>
>>50837052
Cool.

Any Chiss?
>>
>>50837959
Not him but choosing which Pilot card to use for them judging on Pilot skill.
>>
>>50837813

Might make PCs a bit too fragile. X-Wing isn't really designed for people surviving for multiple missions in a row.

That and you'd have some issues aligning PC stats with X-wing pilots.
>>
>>50837619
I'm a big fan of the idea, personally. I'm probably going to introduce a character in my campaign who is former Seppie brass and never accepted that the was was over. Kinda like the other kind of Confederate.

He took his flagship and fled to the Outer Rim, where he became a pirate (though considers himself a privateer still). He preys primarily upon Imperial convoys, but has been getting more desperate for supplies as of late, as the Imp convoys are increasingly well protected and expecting his arrival.

My PCs will probably encounter this character/side plot after following old, forgotten jump coordinates - ending up right in the middle of the makeshift pirate fleet. Fun will ensue.
>>
>>50829979
>>50830051
I know this post is coming in really fucking late, but I felt that I needed to clear the air about this: Force and Destiny is not "Jedi the RPG". If you play Force and Destiny, you will not be playing Obi Wan Kenobi at the height of his abilities, and you never will. You're gonna start off playing Episode IV Luke Skywalker and after a year of IRL play with an extremely generous GM, you might potentially end up as Luke at the end of Episode V (before losing the hand), or Kanan and Ezra from Rebels. The main theme of the game isn't that you're the last of the Jedi in a post Order 66 Galaxy, but a force sensitive stumbling through the universe in an effort to reclaim some small fragment of what was lost. You would have to invest upwards of 1000 experience points into a character before they could come evem close to a Jedi.
>>
>>50832699
Hide the coordinates in things the Seps treasured, and make it so the players have to pass skill challenges to decrypt and translate them. Stuff like hiding them in a piece of art- the starfield of a painting of a nighttime scene, for example.
>>
I'm sure this has been brought up many times already but having recently seen Rogue One, I have to ask again, combined with TFA, is it no longer canon that large gravitational wells prevent hyperspace entry from too close to the planet surface?

I thought that was the only way they had previously to balance out the use of lightspeed travel, but now we have them just jumping to right above a planet's surface or from right above a moon's surface.
>>
>>50838675
Interdictors are still a thing in canon.

Also, technically the idea that hyperspace could only be entered outside a gravity well was only in Legends material; Han only says that they have to make precise calculations or they'll fly through a sun or a planet.

I'm sure we could ask Pablo for clarification though.
>>
>>50837393
Stats: Inadequate
Skills: Overshadowed by Force-Users

There. That was easy
>>
>>50837813
>>50837959
You could rig up something from hotac
>>
Are you watching the Holiday Special this Life Day weekend, /swg/?
>>
>>50839319

No, I will be watching the traditional Die Hard instead.
>>
>>50835287
>>50837983
I liked the Agent of the Empire arc with Dooku's family that caved to the empire and Vader's general purge of the Serenno nobility.
>>50835627
I think he means the Dathomir arc with the Kwa? I may be completely wrong on that.
>>
>>50832527
>>50837052
I'm running a vaguely similar remnant game, though it's also got a coalition of "Slaver species" members turned abolitionist on top of the alien species from Crimson Empire as alien options.

Also an Ubertica Ubese, since they owe the Empire for saving them from the "True Ubese" who tried to genocide them for the crime of their ancestors being rescued from their shithole home system.
>>
File: 421952_sm.jpg (27KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
421952_sm.jpg
27KB, 600x372px
>>50829603
X-Wing greentext?

>2 games under my belt
>Decide to try store tournament
>No idea what I'm doing
>Playing Biggs, Dutch, Jake Farrell, Blue Ace
>No upgrades
>Arrange them in a tight diamond formation
>Opponent playing Lambda shuttle with Palps and a swarm of TIE's

First Turn
>Fly Dutch right into Biggs
>Biggs crashes into Blue Ace
>Jake flies into asteroid

Second Turn
>Just focusing on keeping up with turn order
>Not thinking about flight patterns at all
>Blue Ace crashes into Dutch
>Dutch hits rock
>Jake hits another rock

About 6 turns later
>All my ships destroyed from crashing
>Opponent only fired like 2 shots
>Shake his hand, try to be polite
>"Good game man! You're really pro!"
>Opponent has blank look, doesn't even know what to say to that
>>
>>50839335

Im watching that on Christmas Eve, as always

Ive just finished the Holiday Special and hoo boy its awful
>>
>>50840003
> Play triple defenders because I'm into subtlety.
> Find a nice two-way lane
> Except there is an asteroid in the way of one of my defender
> Like I give a fuck, I'm flying over it 4 consecutive times
>>
>>50838675
>>50838724
I read some great Fanon - probably here - that put forward the idea that Hyperspace from within a gravity well is difficult but not impossible. The gravity shadow of the planet is hard to compensate for, but it's a fixed variable, so a sufficiently skilled astrogator can compensate for it.

An Interdictor pumps out constantly fluctuating waves of gravity. The best astrogator in the galaxy might be able to time his hyperspace jump to flit through a shield and arrive above the surface by compensating for a known gravity well, but even he is going to get royally fucked by instruments constantly swinging from "we're near a big rock" to "we're near a sun" to "we're near a planet" several times a second.
>>
File: X-WingAndChill.jpg (87KB, 985x343px) Image search: [Google]
X-WingAndChill.jpg
87KB, 985x343px
>>50840003
>>
>>50840003

>Playing 3v1 boss fight
>3 of us are playing one ship each: X-Wing, T-70 X-Wing, B-Wing
>One opponent playing Ghost and attack shuttle

20-ish turns in
>Everyone still alive but whittled down to like 1-2 HP
>Ghost chasing the rest of us around the map
>He's still at like 7 HP
>I finally get tired of playing cat and mouse, want to end this
>Turn x-wing around
"FOR THE REBELLLLLLIIIOOOONNNN"
>Fly straight towards him
>Fire proton torpedo for 5
>Ghost fires back, X-wing is toast, but worth it
>Teammates all turn around and go in for the kill like vultures
>>
>>50832699
You reminded me of a hilarious campaign hook I once had: The employees of an archaeological museum on Coruscant (that's on its last legs financially thanks to the Empire's stranglehold on all things valuable and ancient) decide that rather than letting their livelihoods crumble, hiring people who know their way around the Outer Rim and going on a good old classic treasure hunt to find new stock is the best way to bring interest and money back to their beloved museum. As such, the PCs would be a mix of scholarly types from the museum and the misfits they hired to guide them through the Outer Rim looking for valuable (or academically fascinating) treasure, running afoul of smugglers, Hutts and the Empire's own archaeologists (and worse) in the process.
>>
File: rick james.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
rick james.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>50830800
the dark side is a hell of a drug
>>
>>50840686
worth it
>>
I think my jimmies have been rustled.
>>
File: tow-pulling-the-ship-full.jpg (64KB, 970x644px) Image search: [Google]
tow-pulling-the-ship-full.jpg
64KB, 970x644px
>>50841267
I think my jimmies have been rustled.
>>
>>50841339
Yeah, but that thing tows it pretty slowly with an engine that is specifically built to be so powerful it can not only move the boat itself but also handle extra weight, while the hammerhead seems to have an engine built only with the thought of moving just the hammerhead around.
So here are my answers to this dilemma.
>Hammerhead has over powered engines for no reason
>Star destroyer weighs nothing at all, meaning that its own engines are there just for show and that it doesn't have any maneuvering thrusters with which push back against the little shit
>Hammerhead is made of mandalorian super steel that keeps the hull in shape even when engine at back is pushing the engine block towards the bridge and the bridge is being held still by million tons of Imperial steel

I could understand if they had like a dozen of those fuckers pushing or a Mon calamari cruiser pushing it, but a tiny little hammerhead?
>>
File: 47643897.jpg (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
47643897.jpg
1MB, 1920x816px
>>50835328
There isn't much of one though. It's just sector armies and the Judicial forces until the clone army is raised.
>>
File: 1421881075062.jpg (15KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1421881075062.jpg
15KB, 360x270px
>>50840865
>This will never happen to you in real life
I don't want to be alone this Christmas.
>>
>>50835286
Just travel the spacelanes, sooner or later you'll bump into a Warden of the Sky and they can teach you how to become Force Bruce Lee
>>
>>50841399
Star Destroyer's engines were ioned.
>>
>>50841478
Or the matukai, who could teach you to become force bruce lee.
>>
>>50841399

Technically, the SD does weigh nothing at all, weight is a measurement dependant on gravity. It has mass, sure, but nothing resisting moving that mass as it's dead in the water after taking like a dozen ion torpedoes. And then once you push it far enough, it gets caught in the gravity well of an entire planet.
>>
>>50841499
So, were it's maneuvering thrusters also done for and what happened to the MILLIONS OF TONS OF MASS that exist regardless of whether you have working engines moving it or not.
>>
>>50841565

>>50841339
>>
>>50841399
It was already disabled due to ion bombardment, you see it's main engines shut down.

The hammerhead doesn't accelerate until after the initial, quite slow, impact. Once collided the corvette and the ISD are effectively a single entity as far as the engines thrust is concerned.

>>50841565
Millions of tons of mass with absolutely no resistance.
>>
>>50841517
Or buy an eyepatch and cutlass and go try to find the Blazing Chain, yar har fiddle de dee
>>
>>50841590
Then why does the ISD even need those fuckhuge engines in the first place if tiny engines of a hammerhead could move it around?
Im not buying it.
>>
>>50835762
The chips for the clones pissed me off. They couldn't think of a good reason why the clones might be willing to kill Jedi so they just made up these chips so "they have to". A good argument can be made to the emotionless actions of many Jedi that are hard for troopers to understand. I understand some relationships being the exceptions, but a lot of Jedi just see them as clones. Even Obi-Wan is ok with using a bunch of ARC-170s as meat shields during episode III, where as Anikin is the exception to this rule. He wants to help them out, but Obi Wan just says they are "doing their job" i.e. dying. Most other Jedi seem to have far less respect for clones that Obi Wan. When the chancellor uses a super secret emergency code to tell the clones the Jedi want to destroy the Republic, I don't think its that hard for them to believe.
>>
File: RogueOne best characters.jpg (391KB, 1720x1290px) Image search: [Google]
RogueOne best characters.jpg
391KB, 1720x1290px
The Rebel Specforces pdf for the d6 game has a DMCA on it
>>
>>50841399
>and that it doesn't have any maneuvering thrusters with which push back against the little shit
It had been Ion torpedoed.

And I think the Hammerheads are MADE for tugpushing like that.

>>50841634
There's a difference between moving it slowly, combat maneuvering, and getting up enough sublight velocity to transition into hyperspace.
>>
>>50841659
Then if it is moving so slowly, how is it cutting through the other SD like it was made of melted butter?
>>
>>50841699
The sturdiest main-hull parts vs the tower section.
>>
>>50841599
I always thought a campaign set after order 66 where you travel the galaxy and try to learn from various force organisations, possibly to piece together a jedi training, would be pretty dope
>Warden of the sky or Matukai for physical enhancement
>Baran Do Sages for that Far Sight/Visions of the future and jibberish about inner peace and harmony
>Try to recover get your hands on jedi files on Dathomir aboard the http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chu'unthor on dathomir, end up a captured sex slave for the witchhes of dathomir. Probably pick up how to Lightwhip before escaping
>Nonsensical harmony understanding of the force from
>Learn that intellectual understanding of the force from Jal shey
At the end of it you'll either have learned to hide your presence in the force and git gud or gotten killed ten times. It's all in good fun though.
>>
>>50841399
>Hurp Durp what is vacuum, no gravity, and thrust against non-center point of mass!?
>>
>>50841740
Another explanation that I heard on the forums but not sure if I heard it in the film is that the other SD has its shields down.
>>
>>50841750
Sounds cool. My current campaign has the PCs focusing on Jedi training though (they met a survivor of Order 66 as part of a certain heist and are about to find a holocron), but the ex-Imperial assassin/blademaster would probably find Matukai training really, really useful.

I'm holding off on introducing the Wardens until the Martial Artist spec comes out, see if that has any talents I can steal for their use.
>>
>>50841565
Do you not know how space works, motherfucker!? Yeah Star Wars space physics are wonky at times, and WW2 dogfight-ish at others... But this was seriously like the closest Star Wars has ever come to actual real life space physics!
>>
>>50841094
To clarify, I didn't actually turn this into a campaign yet. But I will, oh I will...
>>
>>50841832
Well, if you have an ex imperial assassin, i would suggest tempting him with darker knowledge.
A Seyugi dervish or the Umbara shadow assassins as spoken about in the Force and Destiny core book, page 356.
>>
>>50841634
It's already moving forward from momentum the Hammerhaed just need to change it's direction.
>>
>>50842074
Why is this even an argument? Cite Newton's Three laws of motion, and Inertia and he loses immediately.
>>
>>50841833

Supposedly the filmmakers actually got consulting on the physics involved in some of this shit to make it look better.

It's not quite Interstellar "our VFX computers rendering this mathematical model gave scientists some new ideas", but I mean, it definitely a "well, let's see if we can make this look good and make sense".
>>
Never played scum before but am they seem to have a lot of fun options for builds. Could I get some feedback on this? The idea is for the Shadowcaster to act as control at PS9 to catch things in its arc, Solus just seemed funny in this set up with a lot of burst damage, and I had no idea what to fill the rest of the points with and Suhlak seemed fine filler.

Lancer-class Pursuit Craft: Ketsu Onyo
Veteran Instincts
Gyroscopic targeting
Boba Fett
Shadow Caster

Protectorate Starfighter: Kad Solus
Deadeye
Advanced Proton Torpedoes
Guidance Chips
Concord Dawn Protector

Z-95 Headhunter: N'dru Suhlak
Lone Wolf

97 points total
>>
what is the point when you should give your players lightsabers?
>>
>>50841267
is there some physics here being broken that my engineering degree didn't cover
>>
>>50842668
Not really.
>>
>>50841634
anon, think about the fact that star destroyers don't use those engines to turn
>>
>>50842679
i don't know why that part bothers him and not the part where the main characters were casually watching a blast powerful enough to throw ejecta into space that had a blastwave that propagated slower than the speed of sound
>>
>>50842712
Probably the whole all energy concentrated on a small area pushing the entire slab of mass around easily without the tiny ship pulverizing itself.
>>
>>50841993
Might be. He's doing his best to reform himself; the reason he quit was his shadow stormie unit was ordered to eliminate civilians, so he turned on his old comrades, killed as many as he could and deserted.
Still, he'd be really good with a force pike...

>>50842621
When they find them, or the parts and knowledge to build them. But if you must have a codified time, they should hopefully have access to at least one lightsaber by 150xp or more.
>>
>>50835221
if it was presented that way I'd be fine with it.
But it always feels like the service corps, or any sort of non-jedi force sensitives are the minority. When, if those are the standards for being a Jedi, Jedi are the extreme minority of force users.

>>50835264
that makes the Jedi fucking horrifying and evil, and not what I wanted to suggest.

>>50835346
I strongly disagree. Most parents capable of providing even a semi-decent life for their children would not be willing to send them off to never hear from them again. It doesn't matter that it would be a good education and they'd become great men, it's asking parents to leave their children forever.
Parents do not do that lightly.

>>50835679
anon who started this, kinda, questioning the youngling thing.
I don't think that selection process makes them evil. I do feel the OJO acts in ways that are wrongheaded or siimiliar things, but I don't think they are evil.
They're seleciton process isn't even morally wrong imho. They aren't kidnapping the kids, they have to be given voluntarilly.

What I was saying is that the requirements they have are extremely strict, and thus Jedi should be extremly few AMONG THE NUMBER OF FORCE SENSITIVES.

If there are hundreds of Jedi, there should be millions of force sensitives who didn't become Jedi. But those force sensitives are treated only as a side note never to be discussed, which does not fit what their numbers should be.
>>
>>50842802
if the lock is clean, and both ships can take it without crumpling, then its perfectly plausible

these are ships than can accelerate to sublight speeds than can carry them between planets in less than an hour, and survive orbital crashes without breaking into a million pieces, they're not fragile

much more plausible than running away from a WMD explosion like it's a crumbling bridge
>>
>>50842910
>I strongly disagree. Most parents capable of providing even a semi-decent life for their children would not be willing to send them off to never hear from them again. It doesn't matter that it would be a good education and they'd become great men, it's asking parents to leave their children forever.
>Parents do not do that lightly.

Wouldn't it be very similar to having your children enter a convent/monastery?
>>
>>50842962
which was not a thing done lightly, and most did not join convents or monastaries as infants, and most did not forbid any contact with the parents.

Even then, what was the presentage of the devout who joined convents or monastaries? And those had much lower requirements to join and stay than the Jedi.
What I was saying is that ratio of Jedi to force sensitives should be lower than the ratio of monks/nuns to devout Catholics. It should probably be closer than the ratio of monks/nuns to total Catholics.
Instead it's presented more like the ratio of priests to people who joined the seminary.
>>
>>50841635

Yeah, except the jedi, especially one like Obi Wan, not treating clones like human beings and acting like they're disposable was fucking stupid and it was exactly correct for Clone Wars to retcon that so that pretty much every Jedi we see has a close relationship with the clones under their command. That is how Jedi should act. Detachment is not the same thing as being an emotionless robot, and compassion is supposed to be one of the hallmarks of a Jedi Knight. The movies never even actually portray them the way you're talking about, that's just the edgelord interpretation of the order as being fundamentally corrupt if not outright evil that we were discussing last night as being dumb.

Mind Control Chips may not be the most original plot device, but at least it allows Order 66 to make sense without it being necessary to completely mischaracterize and shit on everything the Jedi were ever supposed to be, ie Guardians Of Peace And Justice.
>>
>>50842910
>I strongly disagree. Most parents capable of providing even a semi-decent life for their children would not be willing to send them off to never hear from them again. It doesn't matter that it would be a good education and they'd become great men, it's asking parents to leave their children forever.
>Parents do not do that lightly.

Someone doesn't know how WASPs work
>>
>>50843081
By that same metric we don't actually live in a world where people can be born with emotion-fuelled super powers and all the cultural baggage that would entail.
>>
>>50843081

I always imagined that most Force Sensatives don't join the Jedi Order and because they don't go through Jedi training their force powers never develop and either go into a sort of remission or stay so weak they become effectively useless as they grow older.

I mean, do you not think its possible you're overestimating in your perception of how many found Force Sensatives join the order? I never assumed it was a majority or even a huge percentage, and I don't really think there's anything in the primary source materials to confirm it one way or the other.
>>
How would you do ISIS as an antagonist faction in star wars?
>>
>>50843335
First Order, Saw Guerara's Forces
>>
>>50843341
First order while certainly evil and religiously stupid, is nothing like ISIS.
>>
>>50843359
The first order is what ISIS would look like if it had significant power anon.
>>
>>50843300

Also a thousand generations of people with those superpowers being big heroes to everyone in the universe. Not a lot of historical parallels for us to compare to on that front either since no organization in human history has lasted 1000 generations.

...have we even had 1000 Generations in recorded human history? How long is a Generation exactly?
>>
>>50843370
between 15-20 years.
>>
>>50843120
I am white anglo saxton protestant. This is not fucking boarding school we are talking about, this is putting your kid up for adoption in a foreign country.
It is not a thing done lightly.
>>50843300
except that cultural baggage is never addressed.
Oh, they talk about the Jedi as adults and what the power they and the council have is viewed.
But they never actually address the whole 'we want you to hand over your babies, won't accept anyone over 13, and if you can't obey our strict code you must leave'.
We get barely passing mention of the 'Service Corps" and falling ot the Dark Side.

My point is that there is a shitload there that really deserves to be addressed once you add in all the EU stuff, that gets fucking glossed over. Hell even in the movies themselves there should have at least been one serious talk about what would happen to someone like Anakin who is having trouble with the code, other than falling to the dark side.

It's a flaw in the setting. Not an unfixable one, but one, to the best of my knowledge, is not fixed.
>>
>>50843368
And the capability to unify both men and women, and non-faggy teen foreigners into a cohesive whole, also AFAIK their doctrines are only slightly similar.
>>
>>50843335
An offshoot force tradition that's one big force thing is being able to talk to force-sensitive around the galaxy and they use this to convince young men a women that blowing themselves and as many Imperial scum to pieces is just a great idea.

They hold three or four shitty little systems that no one wants to take responsibility for in the Uncharted Regions and make annoyingly good music.
>>
>>50843310
which would not be a problem.
IF IT WAS ADDRESSED.
My problem though all this is that the way it's presented, people who don't join the order or fall to the dark side (after getting training) are such a small thing they are barely worthy of mention.

>>50843370
oh, don't get me started on the 'authors having no sense of time scale'. Cut the damn last zero off o basically everything most sci-fi or fantasy writers do, because fuck they do not think this shit through.
>>
>>50843439
Christ I need to proofread my posts more.
>>
>>50843428
>And the capability to unify both men and women
ISIS enlists men, women and children to commit their acts of terror.

>non-faggy teen foreigners
You mean like that one guy who wasn't Arab and wanted to join ISIS?

>doctrines are only slightly similar
They both want to institute a very sinister authoritarian state upon the rest of the galaxy/world and attempt this by inciting terror and mass murder.
>>
>>50843390
It should be said that the prequel era OJO was SUPPOSED to be a deeply flawed mess. That was the whole entire point, that this was the jedi at their lowest point, where everything had gone wrong enough for things to go vader-wise
>>
>>50843368
Nope. First Order is more like the Third Reich while the Empire is more like the Second (Kaiser)Reich/German Empire.
>>
>>50843335

First create a centuries long conflict of bitter antagonism based on religious zealotry and wars motivated by it.

Then compound that religious conflict with several hundred years of colonialism and racially motivated oppression.

THEN take that compounded religious and post-colonial resentment and have two superpowers stoke it as they use the various tribes and organizations who have it as pawns in a proxy conflict between them.

THEN wait until the various political organizations in that region become destabilized due to either outside influence or internal revolutionary impulses.

Once the region is destabilized enough, radical militant organizations will arise as an inevitable consequence of all the above. THEN, wait for one of them to do something really stupid, a really high profile attack on some powerful nation. This will lead to mass bloodshed, fostered resentment, greater regional destabilization, etc. As the militant organization that caused all this is hunted down and fails to accomplish anything in the wake of all this chaos because they never really had any chance to, have an even MORE radical sect break off from them and set up their own tiny pocket nation that only succeeded because there's too much political bullshit and too much regional chaos for anyone to get their shit together long enough to stop them.

Congrats, you made an ISIS.
>>
>>50843481
>1
Are they treated equally? given actual positions of leadership? see: Phasma

>2
Yeah like him, but not him. The First Order actually has some diversity, and isn't analogous to a group of uppity sand-niggers who need to be dealt with before they create more problems.

>3
That's as far as the similarities go, the First Order wants to bring back the Empire, not bring an apocalypse like ISIS's leader believes he will.
>>50843570
This
>>
>>50843499
does not address the issue of why all the force sensitives who don't join the order are glossed over.
This isn't a critique of the OJO policies, it's a critique of the writers ignoring or glossing over a massive setting issue.

It doesn't even need to be a big deal. Like people have suggested, drop outs or untrained force sensitives could have relatively little power.
Which is fine, just have non-jedi characters mention having a touch of the force to give them an edge once in a while. Mention that having the force isn't enough to be a jedi. Mention jedis who have force sensitives who were not trained in their ancestory.

And of course talk about what the Empire did with those hundreds of thousands of force sensitives who were not Jedi.

It's a writing of the setting problem, not a problem of the characters within the setting.
>>
>>50830771
>We all love Han Solo most, even if he's not the Jedi. He's the pilot and smuggler with his own role to play.
Speak for yourself anon. Even watching the movies, my favorite character was luke, followed by wedge. And the EU only reinforced that (and flipped those two)
>>
>>50843595
The only reason the First Order is compared to ISIS is because retards like JJ want to compare an ideology that they don't like, right-wing authoritarianism, with ISIS even though it's fucking incomparable.

ISIS is basically a Mad Max warlord gang that somehow got big. It'd be dealt with if US and Russia stopped dicking each other and focused on actually stabilizing the Middle East. They use busted up Toyotas converted into war rigs, not modern military equipment.
>>
What are some common slave species during the GCW outside of the normal Twi'lek and Wookie cliches? Would it be reasonable to expect any non-Human/non-ally to the Empire species?
>>
>>50843605

>It's a writing of the setting problem, not a problem of the characters within the setting.

I'm glad we've finally reached this point, because it means we can move away from the whole "Jedi are indoctrinating babies to be Stepford Soldiers," narrative. Yes, its a hole in the setting. That being said, the Jedi are supposed to be mostly good guys who at worst are misguided in their good intentions or too rigid in their doctrines to realize they're doing something wrong. I think its relatively safe to assume the answer is one that isn't horrible and monstrous.
>>
>>50843688
I don't recall J.J. comparing it to ISIS or ISIL, but then again I actively avoided news about it, until i could watch and make my own judgement.
>>
>>50843688

>implying Russia wants a stabilized middle east

Putin is going to be overlord of the earth in about 5 years, especially since the USA's new government has no interest in opposing him and the governments of Europe are getting overthrown one by one by people who fear islam more than russian hegemony.
>>
File: WHATS_PROB_HERE3.jpg (76KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
WHATS_PROB_HERE3.jpg
76KB, 700x500px
>>50843335
Just play Empire.
>>
>>50843758
that was the point I was starting from.
I know others weren't (i'm not the guy who talked about the Agricorps as gulags, I'm the one saying they're a shitty handwave by the writers), but I've tried to keep things bringing up that the OJO having those strict requirements isn't an ethical failing.
It's fine for an organization to have strict requirements to join and stay in, it just has the consequece that the vast majority of people don't join or stay in.
It's just really shitty of the writers to never deal with that.

My critique of the OJO's actions is basically being stiffnecked, arrogant, and foolish. I think they largely had good intentions, but the road to hell etc.

But you could keep basically all that plot and development, and still address the massive hole in the setting. But the writers never do and that pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>50843595
>>50843786
If you want an idea for an ISIS faction in Star Wars, how about a bunch of Inquisitors team up in the aftermath of the Empire's fall during the ongoing civil war (Legends would work better for this because of the multiple amounts of Imperial Warlords fighting each other, but Nu-Canon could too I guess) and form their own group. They don't have Imperial backing since they don't exactly have political influence, so they scrape up whatever they could find and use. Insane Sienar prototypes, Uglies, etc. They style themselves after the ancient Sith Empire and even go as far as to call themselves 'Sith Empire of the Outer Rim' or something like that.
>>
>>50843688
>They use busted up Toyotas converted into war rigs, not modern military equipment.

They actually secured a good amount of actual shit from the Iraqi army, apparently including some MBTs.
>>
>>50843709
Just for their sheer numbers, humans would probaby be, even if it's only a total of 1% galactic population. Otherwise, in the time ofthe empire:
>nosaurians
>quarren
>mon calamari
>gamorreans
>ugnaughts
>Nikto slaves to hutts
>evocii
>sakiyaan
>klatooinan
basicly if you live five steps away from the hutts you gon get slaved
>>
>>50843926
i'm not the guy asking for that idea, I would have just used exactly what you outlined, I was simply pointing out the First Order is no more than extremely broadly similar to a group like ISIS, the anon you're looking for is>>50843335
>>
>>50843893
Putin doesn't give a shit about ruling the world, or anything like that. All he wants is a sphere of influence that the burgers don't interfere with.

>but muh Hitler

Hitler was a nutjob that ruined nationalism. I say this as THE guy on /swg/ that believes that gays should go back to the closet and women to the kitchen.
>>
>>50843968
I wonder if the Hutts have ever been slaves themselves?

I can't imagine the big slugs actually able to pull their own weight, metaphorically and physically.
>>
>>50844276
>ruined nationalism
Nationalism ruins nationalism anon.

>Putin doesn't give a shit about ruling the world
>All he wants is a sphere of influence that the burgers don't interfere with
Yes. He wants the entire sphere anon. All of it. Free of America and Western Democracy.
>>
>>50844276
(you)
>>
>>50844276

I don't know about anyone else, but I really feel that the fact that you want to oppress people lends a lot credence to your opinions that Putin ain't so bad and strongman nationalism is fine as long as you don't have any Hitlers out there ruining it.
>>
>>50844295
Some hutts have definitely enslaved other hutts. And you know some Sith just found it really funny to put a hutt in chains, and prod him with a stun prod untill he "broke his chains and set himself free."
>>
>>50829603
Does anyone have a dropbox or mega link for Oggdude's character generator data sheets?
>>
>>50844305
>>50844340
Russia has no means of projecting its power outside of Eastern Europe and the stans. It never had, never will. Simply not enough population nor industry in that part of the world.
>>
>>50844390
If an escalation occurs and another cold war begins, you'd better bet Russia will be a power again.

Putin needs another Cold War to get his citizens to actually be on his side. For a while he had been close to losing power.

He's literally a troll looking for (you)'s
>>
>>50844390
Your still confusing ability with ambition.
>>
>>50844295

I remember something in Legends about an Outer Rim Warlord who was defeated by a legendary Hutt hero. There were implications of liberation, so maybe that guy enslaved Hutts.
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38423963
[PANIC]
>>
My friend and I are getting into Edge of Empire and while looking at races he recalled an old character in in a previous Starwars RPG he was in of a race of sapient reptilian humanoids who existed outside the Force, having no detectable presence and being immune to any Force powers. He can't remember what they're called or where they're from. Anyone out there know what he's talking about?
>>
>>50844445
FUCK YOU 2016
>>
>>50844445
Currently praying to Kek on the /swco/

May the force be with her
>>
>>50844445
And she's so young, 60. Kids, let this be a warning, don't do glitterstim.
>>
>>50844458
He's confusing yuzzhan vong with the ssi-ruu, I think.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ssi-ruu
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong
Can't say I cared for either.
>>
>>50844430
You're* and Russia didn't really have that ability for long, the cold war only proved that capitalism wins against USSR-style communism, because we have more money to get more resources. Lastly, don't forget Russia is basically a thin legit veneer over the Russian mob governing it's people.
>>50844340
I think you're making a joke, but I'm not sure thanks to the whole Trump thing and My country displaying staggering amounts of hate to damage my faith in Humanity.
>>
>>50844445

No.

No.

No.

Fuck.
>>
>>50844445
God dammit, hope she recovers
>>
File: Princess Leia Hoth.jpg (152KB, 1019x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Leia Hoth.jpg
152KB, 1019x1500px
>>50844445
Dammit, no!
>>
>>50844528

Yeah, don't worry, that was sarcasm, rest assured.

>>50844445

Fucking christ, how many more times can this shit year kick humanity in the nads before it ends?
>>
>>50844445
It's like some sort of dark joke.

I'm horrified but I can't stop smiling.
>>
File: The Comedian.jpg (54KB, 469x700px) Image search: [Google]
The Comedian.jpg
54KB, 469x700px
>>50844671
Now you get it.
>>
>>50844671
Oh thank God someone else feels this way.
>>
>>50844597
>>50844543
>>50844471
>>50844470
>>50844635
>>50844671
>>50844708

Dead she is not, so hope there is.
>>
>>50844729
May the force be with her
>>
>>50844671
>>50844708
>>50844722

It's just going to keep getting worse isn't it? 2016 wasn't an anomaly, it was a harbinger.

>>50844729

She's apparently in really bad shape which is why I'm terrified. But if anyone can pull through it's Fisher. She would flip off the Reaper if given the chance.
>>
>>50844729

Plus, there is another.
>>
>>50844748
Exactly
>>50844769
She probably has flipped him off before, she will this time as well. al so yes with Trump in the White House 2016 may well be a harbinger of doom.
>>50844773
Dude there's only one Carrie Fisher, sad but true.
>>
>>50844794
Thank God for Hamill. At least he's OT going anywhere, the dude is so full of life it's amazing. His twitter is probably one of the best for someone that big.
>>
>>50844794

I know, I just wanted to do a Yoda Quote to feel better :(
>>
>>50844822
That's because beside being a Star he is humble and a good man rather like his most famous character Luke.
>>
Dunno if it's true or not, but someone said that she wasn't breathing for a significant amount of time, which might mean permanent brain damage if she doesn't die.
>>
File: carrie.jpg (114KB, 954x927px) Image search: [Google]
carrie.jpg
114KB, 954x927px
Search your feelings
>>
>>50844834
I know man.
>>
>>50844513
>>50844458
He just remembered it was the Dashade.
Thanks for the suggestions, though!
>>
>>50845009
They don't fully exist outside the force, but they do manage to hide from force sensitives very well
Another even more reptilian one is the Yinchorri.
>>
>>50839319
Just watched it yesterday. Tonight I'm running my Holiday Special one-shot.
>>
https://www.yahoo.com/news/reports-carrie-fisher-suffers-medical-emergency-flight-232002540.html

"Stable condition". Thank the Maker.
>>
>>50845463
May the force be with her.
>>
>>50830109
Since Star Wars tech for good or ill didn't change much era-wise and the talents cover archetypes it would be pretty easy to refluff stuff to run a different era game. The core book equipment is pretty generic on purpose
>>
>>50844769
>>50844794
>harbinger
100 years of satan's reign ends this year. Pulled out all the tricks this year though.
>>
Anyone tried out the Interdictor in Armada yet? I was juggling builds for when i get one and I feel this turned out OK. Anyone spot any glaring stupid shit in it (besides my nigh non-existent fighter cover)?

>Gravityhammer & Anvil, or Our First Catch Of The Day
http://armadawarlords.hivelabs.solutions/view_list.php?token=59549&key=5e36a4f6e68aca73dc7d2f01a61f1d83
>>
>>50830109
Just use D6.

It's got tons of books, all free with a Google search, the system runs well, and you can play anything you want.
>>
>>50845485
>Star Wars tech for good or ill didn't change much era-wise
Anyone else hate KoTOR for making this a thing?
>>
>>50845503
1. Satan isn't real
2. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>50845485
>>50845560
Looks wise it didn't. Bet remember KotOR was based in the d20 star wars system, blaster ridles in modern era d20 did 3d8, KotOR blaster Rifles did ONE d8 it's not much but ther eis a difference.
>>
>>50845560
>KoToR
Uh, I think the Prequels had more to do with that. But this is a space fantasy adventure, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>50845560

I mean, some EU material makes it pretty clear that Interstellar FTL Space Travel existed for so long is was commonplace even before people could use The Force, and that was millenia before KOTOR. How much can we really expect tech to have changed in a mere 4000 years when thats your tech scale?
>>
>>50845579
That's true but that was specifically for the purposes of that d20 game no reason you have to do that for FFG which is more narrative anyway.

Also they seriously dropped the damage on guns for the setting where Jedi and Sith are way more prevalent and already OP? Why does Saga hate muggles so much?
>>
>>50845632
Saber damage was also reduced.

Everything went down to a third.
>>
>>50845560
I actually like KOTOR more than TOTJ since I feel like Tales goes a bit too far towards the fantasy end of the spectrum and feels less star warsy too me. And I think aesthetically it's different enough from the OT/PT to see what stuff is aesthetic homage while still looking like a different era. But I can definitely understand why people feel that way SWTOR on the other hand has every ship look exactly like ships from the movies which is lazy and makes no sense
>>
>>50845579
>>50845618
>>50845626
Tales of the Jedi took the early years in a completely different direction that KoTOR and SWTOR turned right around into a carbon copy of the future. As for the lack of tech change between the PT and OT, well, just how much did technology change between the First World War and the Second? In reality not overly much, the Renault FT tank and bi-planes were still being used by many countries, and more than a couple barely upgraded their rifles and machineguns. Same time difference between the two eras.

>>50845685
Fair enough. For me it gave a wonderfully mythic feel to the past, but I can see how others wouldn't prefer that.
>>
Carrie Fisher is in stable condition last I've heard
>>
>>50846183
Well stable is good but it doesn't mean she's not majorly fucked up, so, May the Force be with her, and whoever is gonna create the new thread probably should do so soon.
>>
>>50845562
Something something tips fedora.
>>
File: Obi-Jesus.jpg (61KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Jesus.jpg
61KB, 700x700px
>>50845562
Checkmate, Sith Atheists
>>
http://is.4chan.org/wsg/1482232244384.webm

EotE everybody.
>>
>>50846592
What?
>>50846695
Sure
>>
>>50846749
>posting RLM
KYS
>>
>>50847039
It was a fun summary of an adventuring party.
>>
File: Y-wing super shuttle.jpg (293KB, 957x1464px) Image search: [Google]
Y-wing super shuttle.jpg
293KB, 957x1464px
Have some scale issues.
>>
>>50847483
The fact that they seem to be teleporting seats is more annoying.
Panels 1 and 2 imply that Luke and Leia are next to each other and blackie is behind Leia, but then panel 4 has Luke alone in the front and the other two offset a row back.
>>
>>50847635

Leia's clothes are different in the second panel too
>>
>>50844976
My local news said she stopped breathing for 10 minutes.
>>
https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/812500134546149376?lang=en Pabs is digging up the old rules of hyperspace travel

>>50844976
>>50848137
Yeah, that's REALLY not fucking good if true that's almost 100% guarunteed SOME level of brain damage, and hypoxia/asphyxia brain damage is a lot worse than physical trauma stuff since it's ALL of your brain at once.
>>
>>50848329
>>50848137

She's stable her brother tweeted that she's stable, Also CPR stands for Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation, So even if she stopped breathing other people breathed for her you idiots. she had a full cardiac arrest heart stopped of course she stopped breathing on her own.
>>
>>50848599
Oh, yeah that makes sense.
>>
>>50848329

Well, if Pablo's talking about it, that's probably the shit he points people to if they ask him about it.

So yes, it seems, you can skip the safeties on your hyperdrive and manually jump from a gravity well or jump right into one - do not be surprised if this kills you real good.
>>
New thread for anyone still here.

>>50847129
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.