[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAY GOOD-BYE TO EXODIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: SAYGOODBYETOEXODIA.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SAYGOODBYETOEXODIA.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
SAY GOOD-BYE TO EXODIA
>>
No one gives a shit.
>>
>>50825735
exodia's shit anyway
>>
>>50825749
>>50825849
This.
>>
>>50825735
I never got why that kid just didn't beat the shit out of that kid with all his taller friends, and like thrown him fucking overboard or something
>>
>>50825735
Bye Exodia!
>>
>>50825965
Because that's not honorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJgl1iiOYOE
>>
>>50825735
ORE NO TAAN!
>>
>>50826078
This makes me laugh that they singled out weed. I'm all for teaching kids the dangers of stunted brain development with early marijuana use. But to be fair, I'd say most mature adults that play TCGs on the casual level play with their buddies and smoke a joint or two. I know it makes my sessions a whole lot more enjoyable.
>>
>>50826078

Holy shit that's hilarious
>>
>>50825735
I honestly question why more of the BBEG's in yugioh didn't just do this.
Yugi comes up to you with egyptian god cards.
Punch him in the face and rip them in front of him.
Problem solved.
>>
>>50829673
A card game decides the fate of the world and your issue with it is the etiquette?

This show is second only to beyblades for shittest half hour commercial for kids
>>
File: 1478695112940.jpg (80KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
1478695112940.jpg
80KB, 600x534px
>>50829746
>>
>>50829746
Fucking Beyblades. Why the fuck would a trillionaire invest a single penny, let alone enough to reduce to a multi-billionaire, into spinning tops for some take over the world scheme? He's a trillionaire, that's better than ruling the world!
>>
>>50829673

The Egyptian God Cards are magic, they won't work if you don't win them in the card game because its based on ancient egyptian shadow sorcery dueling rituals. And if you just steal them its entirely possible they will smite your ass to death for blasphemy/sacrilege, which they did to multiple people during the process of Pegasus making them into cards.

>>50829746

The card games decide the fate of the world because they're based on ancient magic and the people who control that magic use the cards to reenact the rituals they need to gain what they want, using otherwise meaningless card tournaments as cover (or they are Kaiba who just has a giant ego).

And for the record if you actually watch Yugioh, the villains AND heroes often use things like guns and physical coercion to further their goals, its just that its never totally successful so in the end they are inevitably left with playing things out via magical ritual combat, ie A CHILDRENS CARD GAME.

Don't compare it to Beyblade, Beyblade doesn't even try to justify its magic or why Top Battles are so important to everything. Yugioh puts the work in.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.