[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Hew-mons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Quark2.jpg (124KB, 579x729px) Image search: [Google]
Quark2.jpg
124KB, 579x729px
Let me tell you something about Hew-mons, Nephew. They're a wonderful, friendly people, as long as their bellies are full and their holosuites are working. But take away their creature comforts, deprive them of food, sleep, sonic showers, put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time and those same friendly, intelligent, wonderful people... will become as nasty and as violent as the most bloodthirsty Klingon. You don't believe me? Look at those faces. Look in their eyes.
>>
Trekkie pls go

That was a good episode, tho
>>
>>50814001
Quark was great but you could tell that the writers had no idea how capitalism actually works.
>>
>>50814977
why would it matter how capitalism actually works? theyre sexist aliens with giant ears which also happen to be erogenous zones. they can have whatever disturbed parody of an economy they want
>>
>>50814977
>>50815534
You have to remember that Ferengi live in the same lack of scarcity that hewmons do. They don't need their wealth, but they want it. It's a game to them, and latinum are the points. Once all you're fighting for is bragging rights, the rules can change.

I fucking love Ferengi episodes.
>>
>>50814977
It's not capitalism it's the Great Materiel Continuum, the force that binds the universe together.

There are millions upon millions of worlds in the universe, each one filled with too much of one thing and not enough of another. And the Great Continuum flows through them all, like a mighty river, from 'have' to 'want' and back again. And if you navigate the Continuum with skill and grace, your ship will be filled with everything your hearts desire.
>>
>>50814977
>Quark was great but you could tell that the writers had no idea how capitalism actually works.
Do they have to, when the Ferengi want to go to the Divine Treasury when they die and get their next life at an auction?
>>
>>50816309
Best Ferengi episode was the Magnificent Ferengi.
>>
File: 1462599752235.png (210KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462599752235.png
210KB, 640x480px
>>50815534
misread your post, thought you said "sexy" instead of "sexist" and I was like
>>
>>50814001
Quark still has better fashion sense than you do.
>>
>>50816316
Based Nog.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.