[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Firestorm Armada: What the Fuck is Going On?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Firestorm_Armada.jpg (379KB, 1164x1619px)
Firestorm_Armada.jpg
379KB, 1164x1619px
What the Fuck is going on at Spartan Games?

About a year ago I bought some fleets because they were super cheap and I like spaceships that shoot "Dont Fuck with Us" beams at each other.

So I go to the store today, and what the fuck do I see?

The new two player boxsets are full of new models for the same ships. Again! This is the third fucking redesign for some races! THIRD! In like four years Spartan games has changed the look of their fleets yet again.

Does the company have ADHD or something? And where the fuck did the Dreadnaughts go? The largest ship now is a battleship in the store.

What the fuck spartan games? Does anyone know what the fuck is going on?
>>
A lot of their shit is sold online, you sperg.
That said, Spartan is notorious for being eun by idiots.
>>
>>50810786
When I say "Store" I mean their online store...
>>
>>50810746
>>50810786

If I'd have to guess, they remodel them so often because new designers don't like the old models, or they can't figure out how to add new stuff so they keep reselling the same models and hoping that people buy them over and over again.
>>
>>50810923
From a collector's standpoint though, that is annoying as hell, to see such fast turnover in models. They do all their modelling in CAD then resin cast, so they already had a shit ton of different factions (Six Main, and like Six+ sub factions) and ship designs. At this point, there are now 21 different cruiser designs.
>>
>Does the company have ADHD or something?
Yes.

It's DW time now. And in a couple of months, it'll be a new game. Then maybe back to Halo Ground, or Dystopian Legions.
>>
>>50810965
Someone should have fired the CEO when he acquired the Halo property. What a damn waste.

Dystopian Wars and FS Armada were solid on their own.
>>
>>50811097
^this
>>
>>50810746
page ten save rave
>>
>>50810746
Stupid fucking Spartan Games.
>>
>>50810746
>And where the fuck did the Dreadnaughts go? The largest ship now is a battleship in the store.
Shit really?
>>
>>50818822
>>50818822
Op ios exagerating, only the Terran Dread (The Goldfish of Doom) is missing.
>>
>>50810746
The FSA lead designer was kicked about a month ago, one of the other staffers is "going to take care of it" now.
He was the one in charge of Uncharted Seas.
>>
>>50810746
>Does the company have ADHD or something?
basically, yes.
>>
>>50818976

>He was the one in charge of Uncharted Seas

Didn't that game tank?
>>
>>50819847
That was my point
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.