[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the Thousand Sons still have non-rubricae tactical squads in 40k?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1783.jpg (47KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1783.jpg
47KB, 383x384px
Do the Thousand Sons still have non-rubricae tactical squads in 40k?
>>
>>50810080
As per the books, no it's only Rubricae and Sorcerers.
Your warband might have some regular tactical squads, for whatever reason you want, like they're still neophytes, not full fledge sorcerers yet. Although there's already Aspiring Sorcerers leading the Rubricae.
>>
>>50810383

Maybe it would just be better to do another Tzeentch-aligned chaos warband?
>>
How many rubric marines are even left?
>>
>>50810778
Yes. Sort of sucks that the other God's dedicated Marines could easily come from other warband's but Tzeentch's only fit the Thousand Sons
>>
>>50810383
Wait, what happens when they implant a new thousand sons marine anyway? Do they have to pass their leadership roll or get dusted as soon as the gene seed matures?

Id say op should just use marine squads as newbies who werent around for the dusting.
>>
>>50811194
holy fuck you have to be trolling. chaos marines don't implant and certainly not the thousand sons. like you don't know the minimum fluff so just fuck off.

even *if * thousand sons did implant, the newbs would suddenly start mutating like crazy because it was a flaw in there geneseed that they had to fix *with* the rubric.
>>
>>50811194
they don't bother with regular marines, sorcerers or gtfo
>>
>>50811269
Lol dude chaos marine implant people too. Or did you think they got rid of all their apothacaries just to watch the deamonculaba work?
>>
>>50811269
It's my understanding, renegades like red corsairs and night lords along with the original legions still use the ol tried and true method of "stuff em full of geneseed and see what takes."
>>
>>50811269
Confirmed talking out his ass with no idea of Thousand Sons fluff.
>>
>>50811484
Not him, but from my vague knowledge of the Thousand Sons aren't they basically souls attached to power armor without bodies?
>>
>>50811527
Rubric marines are the ones who got turned to dust inside their armour. Thousand Sons sorcerers are however 'normal' CSM. The difference is that all remaining TS were psykers after the rubric. These marines still have geneseed however and they still recruit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.