[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 398
Thread images: 64

File: 1415102338507.jpg (124KB, 653x900px) Image search: [Google]
1415102338507.jpg
124KB, 653x900px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Classic Monster Edition

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>50804223
>>
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/64726/the-amber-fields-of-molthune
>>
How would a Combat Hedgewitch's arcane pool work with a Sphere Magus's lack of one/uses SP instead? what's the level progression like?
>>
So I have been thinking of the Arcane Font class feature for the Unchained Wizard. The Arcane Font class feature in concept is a means to "Force a Choice Between Specialization & Generalization". However instead of the choice being made by level through choices of spells, feats, etc. it is done per day.

The conceptual idea is a wizard would have a number of arcane power equal to his level plus his intelligence modifier, and they can be spent a number of ways. First of all they are spent each day when preparing spells. A Unchained Wizard now has Secondary and Tertiary schools, like a normal wizard has opposition schools. However instead of taking extra spell slots to prepare they cost arcane power to prepare. This means in order to be generalized during spell prep one must sacrifice a certain amount of power.

The next thing they can be spent on is the preparation and casting of legendary spells. Legendary Spells cost extra arcane power to cast. If we are using an analogy of bardic performance the normal preparation is like normal performance, and casting a legendary spell is like using a bardic masterpiece.

These two essentially force one to choose whether they want to use their specialization that day by casting legendary spells or branch out into their secondary and tertiary schools during spell preparation.

The final thing to spend them on is only a maybe and I am really unsure of it due to its power. It is being able to spend Arcane Power to cast spells with metamagic. Let us say I am casting haste, but want to cast it with extend, but did not prepare it with extend. I can instead spend a point of arcane power (the same as the number of levels it would be increased by) to cast it with that metamagic feat.

Besides these aspects other ideas I threw around were:
>empowering school powers (spend the points to get bigger and better versions)
>use the bonded object cast spontaneous ability extra times per day
>>
File: 1477139384063.jpg (542KB, 1150x1585px) Image search: [Google]
1477139384063.jpg
542KB, 1150x1585px
>>50804324

We'll find out.
>>
Why are we here, just to suffer?
>>
File: 250px-Zyphus_holy_symbol.jpg (10KB, 250x253px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Zyphus_holy_symbol.jpg
10KB, 250x253px
>>50810000
Yes.

I couldn't resist.
>>
>>50810000

Youre experiencing the universe trying to correct itself by merging timelines. However they keep collapsing and nothing is working. You are essentially living in a meme fueled hell with no possibility of recourse.
>>
>>50810000
Every night, I feel my memes, and my shitposts, even my weebtrash
>>
>>50809705
Reading unchained fighter... +5 untyped to every save? Massive diplomacy/gather-info bonuses with half-cost hirelings (hello profit)?

... Something feels... not right. I can't quite put my finger on it but it's like there's something horribly broken and abusable just waiting behind the curtains and my perception is too low.
>>
>>50809939
That sounds like a huge power upgrade to be honest. Not something wizards need. So, probably should NOT.
>>
>>50810034
You can get a higher bonus to reflex with base fighter and sort of to will with vase fighter.

Not to fort though.
>>
>>50810034
It was made by DHB.
>>
Rethinking my molthune game idea; had an idea for a military camp followerof some sort who, through a combination of luck, heroism, and right place/right time, ended up helping save the day during a battle--not necessarily an important one, but through her actions turning a slim defeat into a victory or something like that, I don't want anything TOO impactful. Commander of the force takes note of that and kicks a commendation upstairs; between it being near the end of a five-year term (I have to assume that logistics positions count towards molthune citizenship) and the story being overblown by witnesses, in addition to citizenship she's given a knighthood and a parcel of land to knight it over. My worry is that it's a little too mary sue, but I kind of like what I have set up for it thus far--really play up the 'in over her head but giving a shot' without some of the backstory snarls I was coming up against with my previous character, or the need to twist around classes or multiclass to get the concept I wanted across.
>>
>>50809787
I am conflicted. On the one hand, I really want to apply for this game, but on the other, I like making characters that will fill a niche not otherwise accounted for in a party, so making an application is difficult without knowing who else will be accepted.
>>
File: FS2-exorcist-monk_400px.png (39KB, 400x410px) Image search: [Google]
FS2-exorcist-monk_400px.png
39KB, 400x410px
Has anyone played a Monk of the Seven Winds? Are there any other archetypes that mesh well with it? Lightning Finish seems pretty handy.
>>
>>50810089

Now is the chance for you to decide your own fate anon! Be all that you can be for your subjects, your lineage and for Molthune!
>>
>>50810083

The camp whore being elevated to a proper position through sheer bravery doesn't sound Mary Sue at all, heck it's actually really fucking compelling when it comes time to find husbands and wives and she needs to find someone who's fine with marching into a valley hundreds have before.
>>
>>50810052
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I probably will not include the metamagic portion. Possible the empower school powers portion.

The metamagic is just too strong.

>>50810034
I admit I have my concerns about how high the fighter's defenses get. It is not something I have been able to test play to see if it gets egregious.

In normal fighter you can get up to a +6 bonus to reflex, and can get bravery to apply to all will saves. However fortitude is not catered to. I am withholding judgement until I am able to play it more or receive test play feedback.

The half prices hirelings may be abusable. I should specify some limitations on it.
>>
File: 60094876_p0.jpg (2MB, 1920x1388px) Image search: [Google]
60094876_p0.jpg
2MB, 1920x1388px
Reminder that only underemployed cops can be played in the comfy molthune knight game, and that cute mage nobles have no place there at all.
>>
>>50810132
Well, not every camp follower slept with the soldiers they served, you know! It was quite often they just mended clothes and tents and did laundry and shined armor and weapons and cooked meals and ran baths.
>>
DAMN the Occultist is one of the coolest base classes I've seen.

Has anyone played one? I want to hear how it works out in practice.
>>
>>50810140
>>50810034
Here is a thought I had for it. A barbarian when he is raging can have a +7 against spells/sla/supernatual abilities via superstition as a rage power. Rage Powers are something I put at near the same opportunity cost as one of the Advanced Armor Trainings.

Though Superstition has a down side and is also a morale bonus.

I think a good compromise would be to turn the bonuses into competence perhaps.
>>
>>50810119
Woah that archetype looks like shit, it literally has tons of features that clash with each other and with defeault monk's. Good job there paizo.
>>
>>50810128
Also I still can't decide if being an OD/ZS is universally considered to be a dick move

I just want to swing a giant axe around in Abadar's name without being a Paladin. Is that horrible?
>>
If I were to take http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/net-adept-combat

Could I then use the emulate melee weapon bladeskill as a soulknife to emulate a net?
>>
>>50810194
W A R P R I E S T
>>
>>50810194
>Also I still can't decide if being an OD/ZS is universally considered to be a dick move
It isn't and don't get bullied by /pfg/ and their memes.
>>
>>50810199
Yes but that's kind of a waste; emulate melee weapon is not very good a bladeskill. I think there's actualy a grapple-beam bladeskill too.
>>
>>50810034
How big of a bonus to diplomacy can you get?
>>
>>50810161
It's a fun class, pretty modular. So if you want to something in particular you can build it in that direction.
As for "how it works in practice" that depends on how you built up the early\mid game so it can feel pretty different based on those choices.
>>
>>50810194

If Ordained Defender and ZS stack go for it anon.
>>
File: DNAofthesoul.jpg (56KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
DNAofthesoul.jpg
56KB, 625x351px
>>50810237
>>
>>50810257
No I'm being serious he said you could get diplomacy bonuses with unchained fighter and gather information.
>>
>>50810194
Do you want to be lightly armored? Brutal slayer stalker with bushi
Want medium armor? Warlord, bushi optional
Want heavy armor? ZS Warder, Bushi+int or OD+wis to flavor.

Don't buy /pfg/'s lies!
Basch lives!
>>
File: WolfRider.jpg (78KB, 1024x583px) Image search: [Google]
WolfRider.jpg
78KB, 1024x583px
>>50810227
I was just thinking that it would get me past having to fold up nets and stuff. I'm aware that it's probably not very good.

I was kind of casually considering making a warcraft 3 raider inspired character, and using nets to entangle and otherwise fuck up opponents. Which I admit is probably rather weak, but flavorful.

With a Powerful Build race it allows me to use nets on things up to huge size.
>>
>>50810193
>it literally has tons of features that clash with each other and with defeault monk's
It's got 3.
>>
>>50810254
I'm not sure which direction I'd even take one in.
Looking for some tales of first hand experience for ideas.
>>
>>50810160

>Camp follower
>Doesn't sleep with the soldiers

That's more Mary Sue than what you had written for her! There's literally nothing wrong with being an ex-prostitute, really!
>>
>No guns in Molthune Knights

That makes me sad. Especially since Molthune apparently has the most advanced military on Golarion, not counting any Numeria stuff.
>>
>>50810034
>Reading unchained fighter... +5 untyped to every save?
Worse than a barbarian for the cost.
>>
>>50810340

Oh, no, I didn't say she HADN'T, just that it was wrong to assume, and that I imagined her primary job was more in line with 'keeping them clothed and fed' than appeasing carnal desires.

Then again, I was looking at bard for class.

Draw your own conclusions, I suppose.
>>
>>50810237
Let's see... Take INT 18 for student of philosophy instead of CHA. get +6 headband, +4 leveling, +4 inherent. INT +11. +3 class skill, +6 with parade armor, +2 masterwork tools, +2 from another trait, 20 ranks, +6 skill focus, +5 from class... We're starting with at least +55 here or +65 if gathering information...

If you really start focusing on it I think we can get into the realm of "a high enough escape artist check lets you hide in someone's anus" absurdity.
>>
>>50810377
Wait, what parts of this are special for Unchained Fighter?
>>
So if you were playing a game as a caster and got to prestige into any prestige class you have prerequisites to as a gestalt from level 6 onward, what would you pick?
>>
>>50810405
>Man in Uniform
+6 at level 17 if wearing parade armor
>Friends in Low Places
+10 at level 20 on gather information to find someone to do a service for you

+16 from class to gather information
>>
Since Creation disappeared from the header post, here are all the SoP playtests again:

Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing
Time Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xrcVb8f4isNrnf0c4A-ek9AmU8UD9nNULJF5v6dRwNM/edit?usp=sharing
War Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wKYQDiexOl7efIFLp_1nfJIlj9ky04senq8l6WbweQk/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>50810329
Well
I've played a support Occultist and Front Liner Occultist.
As a support I focused on slowing and hindering enemies.
As a Battle Occultist I made got a lot of mileage out of the Transmutation for buffs to my physical scores, bonus magic on my weapon.
The best thing to do with an Occultist is to think of an early focus and boost it.
>>
File: Gold Dwarf (Bryan Syme).jpg (73KB, 942x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gold Dwarf (Bryan Syme).jpg
73KB, 942x1000px
>>50810194
>http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Abadar

Ordained Defender / Cleric / Battle Templar

You could be swinging a giant axe around and summoning more of his power.
>>
>>50810443
Add in Soldier's Assurance which lets you roll Profession (Soldier) for diplomacy, and give you free Skill Focus.

So +6 more.
>>
>>50810350

Dont be sad. I am trying to find a fix using crossbows.
>>
File: 1470357889540.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1470357889540.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>50810405
Extra +6 untyped over most standard methods.
Additional +10 to gather information.
Half cost hirelings, so run an info broker business, and you'll be rolling in the hay.

The hay is made of fine spun gold.
>>
>>50810458
I like the concept, but I would rather not be a caster
>>
>>50810489
Man in Uniform is a competence bonus, not untyped.

Friends in Low Places is untyped for the +10. Honestly doesn't seem so bad for me. You could run an information broker business without that +10. Bard archetypes have class features that give as much. It's the Celebrity bard archetype ability basically, except based on one country rather than a population you can change.
>>
How should I build a beguiler? Go full feint and mostly hit things or pretty much all feats into spellcasting stuff
>>
So, I've got a couple questions.

For context: my next game will be a gritty sword and sorcery game heavily influenced by Dark Sun. Everything will try to kill you, you have to keep detailed track of food and water, everything will try to kill you, and the astetic will be heavily influenced by 80s style fantasy.

1) Is this even a good idea? I'm early in the planning stages, and don't really want to invest too much time and effort if no one would be interested. I'm planning on running this campaign online to work the links out, then at the lgs.

2) I wanted to restrict playable races to about 10- 15 (so far, Human, Elf, Dwarf, Half- Elf, Half- Dwarf and Thri- Kreen) to keep race bloat out, and so i don't have to find a place for the myriad of races. Is this also a good idea? I don't like restricting player agency, but at the same time a Kitsune does not belong in Dark Sun.

3) Is there anyone who can suggest some literature that would fit in this genre or style? It's my first attempt with this type of setting and could use some inspiration.

Thanks for helping in advance.
>>
>>50810480
It's just not the same...
>>
>>50810653
Reduce the race list even further. Have it be 4-5 races. Any more and you turn into a kitchen sink setting. It is partially what Golarion suffers from. I personally think the race list should be small and deep rather than wide and shallow.

You should not worry about "player agency". A player who refuses to play unless he can play a kitsune is not a player you want to have.
>>
File: 1450033176339.png (189KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450033176339.png
189KB, 600x600px
>>50810033
A Phantom Feel.
>>
>>50810653
>you have to keep detailed track of food and water
Create Water/Create Food.
>>
>>50810726
>>50810698
>DHB has shit opinions on race restrictions and player agency.
>>
>>50810790
I agree with him. Players who throw a hissy fit because their speshul snowflak race isn't in the setting are pieces of shit and don't belong in a game.
>>
>>50810831
At least you kept your trip off this time.
>>
>>50810790
>shit opinions
Nah. If a race doesn't fit the setting, it shouldn't exist in the setting.
>>
>>50810790
To comment on this further. If you present a setting with certain races the fact you will not allow a player to play other races is not an issue with player agency. If this were the case any form of restriction on races, classes, or options is a violation of player agency. As long as you present it up front that only certain races are allowed then no agency has been violated, merely the original deal presented. This allows players who don't want to play due to these restrictions (for what ever reason) to simply pass the game over.

Perhaps a player only plays elves, and will not play in a game unless it has elves. It is not an insult to him personally if the setting does not include elves. Same if a setting does not have full casters and he only wishes to play clerics.

It allows one to create a far more coherent setting rather than finding places for 50+ races (because there are numerous races in pathfinder when you start adding in 3pp, monstrous, non-standard, and more races). It's a soup with too many ingredients and the kitchen sink-ness of golarion IS an issue.
>>
What's the best starting point for a flashy duellist?
>>
>>50810860
Not enough autism.

>>50810883
That's DHB.
>>
>>50810894
Daring Champion Cavalier.
>>
>>50810372

The conclusions have been drawn and quartered, anon!

Point is, she sounds like a wonderful young woman and making her a camp follower Bard would clearly suggest certain Performs, but then again it'll be great to see her just being cute and competent with her people!

There's also dozens of ways you could portray this kind of woman, interested to see what you go for!
>>
>>50810790
>kitsune should be in every setting
you have shit opinions about race restriction
>>
>Detect Evil and Sense Motive checks both succeed and do not flag the woman as evil or lying
>Party calls her an evil liar anyways and attack her
>>
>>50810726
Good point. I feel like 6 or so should be a good number.

>>50810782
That won't be a problem. I'm using Tier 3 & 4 classes, and plan on heavily restricting magic. IE, keeping track of spell components (adding additional spell components), special requirements influenced by 3.0 Oriental Adventures (like that one class that required certain restrictions in order to use elemental magic), bandits targeting attacks on spellbooks and foci, etc.
>>
>>50810964

>tfw took 2 damnation feats
>ping as LN no matter how many times I shank a bitch in the back
>party paladin is flipping his shit trying to figure out what is going on

Feels good man.
>>
>>50810726

>tfw my setting has three races
>>
>>50810996
I'll be honest that sounds like Unfun: The Adventure. There is a reason spell components aren't tracked normally, because that level of book keeping is a tad much, even for people who enjoy book keeping. I personally would still probably be able to handle it, but can't say I would particular enjoy tracking the number of live spiders I have.

Now, bandits targeting my spell book is odd. Do the bandits sneak into camp and search for my spell book to burn? I would have it in a locked box. Do they always attack while I prepare spells? Seems a tad odd.

Heavily restricting magic to make survival more difficult generally and be unfun if the restrictions are "in order to do magic we'll triple the amount of book keeping you do".
>>
File: t3UmUcs.jpg (106KB, 900x562px) Image search: [Google]
t3UmUcs.jpg
106KB, 900x562px
>>50811020

Oh? What three are you using, and why those specifically?
>>
>>50811020
My setting has 7.

Humans, Four Stable Human Mutations, Unstable Human Mutation, and a Reptilian People.

Really they have 2 racial origins as 6 of the 7 are human in origin. The reptiles arrives by accident.
>>
>>50811058
Mine only has humans playable because some dickass wizard fucking destroyed magic and it banished all monsters and non-human races beyond the Veil and the party is trying to tear it down.
>>
>>50811058
Stable Human Mutations:

Mifeng (Chinese for Honey Bee), which are what would occur if you made humans aquatic. large and blubbery like a manatee, grey skinned with many folds. Nearly no nose, and instead prehensile nostrils they can open and close. Large eyes with black irises, making them sun sensitive, and a second set of eyelids to close over them when underwater. No ears, just holes in the side of their head which are also closeable. On their arms are large fleshy flaps that are fairly rigid and used for movement in the water, and their feet are longer and flattened.

Shetou (Chinese for Tongue) are taller and more lithe than humans, base humans describing them as "skeletal". Their originally developed and lived in caves. Their eyes are beady and also light sensitive. They have no lower jaw, instead a single massive tongue that hangs heavily downwards (making them prone to dehydration in hot climates). Their speaking patterns are warped due to an inability to use a lower jaw.
>>
>>50811045
If you were starving and thirsty, wouldn't you track and hunt another group in order to kill them and take their food and water? And if you notice that several of them can cast some spells, wouldn't you do everything in your power to gain the upper hand? Ambush them when they sleep, target the things that help them cast spells (because magic is powerful, dangerous, and deadly), target weapons similarly (no sword, no stabby).

When your life depends on it, you'll do just about anything if it means you can live for another week. That's kind of the idea here.
>>
>>50811112
Is that how you're selling the campaign's tone to your players, or is that just the BIG TWIST you're going to spring on them once they've made their characters?
>>
>>50811058

Humans, Elves and Beastfolk, each with their own sub-species n' shit.
>>
>>50811112
You failed to explain the part where that's supposed to be fun for the player who wanted to play a caster.
>>
>>50811098
Daomu Zhe (Chinese for Ghoul/Harmful Spirit) are the most common of the human offshoots. From birth they begin developing scar tissue on the top of their skin, which builds up over time. The top of which calcifies into numerous hard plates covering the body. They can't sit still for too long because the plates will begin to grow together, this will happen if a Daomu is bed ridden. They also shed hair, teeth, and nails constantly, and are normally nearly bald except for hair coming out of their oversized ears (one of the few things that don't scar as badly). They have roughly the same physique as humans but are often perceived as shorter due to having a hunched look because of their plating giving them a bulbous back.

Xingxing (Chinese for Ape) are the last one. Take a human, make it stout and pot bellied (essentially giving a human the shape of an orangutan). Give a set of long muscular arms, each with a second set of elbows allowing for better movement (these joints are all double jointed with free movement). Their faces are much more ape like than normal humans, with large lips and flattened nose. Xingxing are often employed as engineers due to the fact their arms can easily reach into holes normal humans could not reach at all.
>>
i need to make a DMPC that the party will rely on so much that it will seriously hurt them if they die

skald or bard, which is better for a mostly melee party
>>
>>50811098
Unstable Human Mutation:
Guaiwu (Chinese for Monster) come in a wide variety of physical forms. They are often born to those exposed directly to the Shattered Lights. While the parents will not change their children are often born in freakish forms. Many can not take care of themselves or simply are still born. One in a dozen lives through infancy and one in a hundred live to adulthood. Those that do drew the lucky lot that their mutations have proven in some way useful.

Other:
Xiyiren (Chinese for Lizard Man) are a number of humanoid creatures that appeared inside the continent from beyond the Shattered Lights. They are physically light and slight, having seven limbs including a prehensile tail with webbing between all seven. They use these to glide and fly on thermals. As a cost for their flight they are physically weak compared to humanity. When contacted by humans they refuse to speak of the home they left and how exactly they came through the Shattered Lights, or if they can return to them safely.
>>
>>50811188

Oradin. Or bardadin.
>>
>>50811188
Why do you want to make a DMPC like that?
>>
>>50811139
No, I'm up front about it being Fantasy Survival: The Game.

A lot of the games at the lgs are typical High Fantasy stuff, and I wanted to run something different.

>>50811154
Because it's different? Because it provides incentive to be proactive about your decisions in game? Because it's a break from the typical High Fantasy Big Damn Hero games that are typically run locally? I dunno man, how do you have fun?

I have fun in different settings, and really like it when I have to make decisions based on that setting.
>>
>>50811112
No I am saying that book keeping is unfun. Hunting and risk is fun. Keeping track of several dozen spell components in a spread sheet is not fun nor exciting.

You have done nothing to tell me how playing a caster is anything but forcing a bureaucratic nightmare on the player for essentially no benefit when you have stated that your goal is to target those players. In character creation for force them to do something unfun then also punish them during gameplay.

I can understand targeting spell books, but you sound like the sort who goes beyond what a bandit would normally do and step into silly territory in the pursuit of fucking over spell casters.
>>
>>50811207
bard-paladin, hm?

how should i split the levels at, say, 5?

>>50811209
because they wanted a buff bot and they'll get one.
they'll become attached to her.
they'll love her.
AND THEN SHE WILL DIE.
>>
>>50811217
>Because it's different? Because it provides incentive to be proactive about your decisions in game? Because it's a break from the typical High Fantasy Big Damn Hero games that are typically run locally? I dunno man, how do you have fun?
Your "differences" are quite literally "I want you to do three times the amount of book keeping". You're trying to hide the fact that what you are trying to sell is large amounts of book keeping.

I am all for the break, but you are going about it in the wrong way.
>>
>>50811018
>Are YOU an Al Bhed? Am... am I really an Al Bhed!?
>>
>>50811219
>>50811232
Alright, fine. If YOU were doing tgis, what would you do differently?
>>
>>50811257
Remove the spells entirely that are the offenders for a survival based adventure. Create Food/Water, Find the Path, etc. go on the chopping block.
>>
>>50811257
Fly to Russia
Get a bunch of contestants to sign a waver that they can't sue me
Tell them 'anything goes, but the law still remains if you murder someone.
Offer prize money to be split amongst the winners
>>
Do any adventure paths or modules have particularly good villains? I'm looking for inspiration for my own villains, but the ones I've seen so far all seem pretty generic.
>>
>>50811224
>how should i split the levels at, say, 5?

I think it is 3 into bard and the rest into pally.

>>50811249

I dont get this reference.
>>
>>50811249

We're all sand-blasted grease monkeys now, brudda.
>>
>>50811217
>Because it's different?
>game starts
>spend a good half an hour making sure I have all different spell components
>actual adventure finally starts, we're supposed to hunt down some bandits
>the first day is pretty uneventful
>during the night, the bandits attack us and immediately destroy my spellbook
>spend the rest of the session being completely useless
>don't bother coming to the second session because the GM clearly hates my guts

"Different" is not automatically a good thing. Quite often, things are the way they are for a reason. If you really don't want people to play spellcasters, just drop the passive-aggressive bullshit and ban them.
>>
>>50810996
>dark sun
>having people play arcane casters
SHIGGY DIGGY
>>
>>50811326
So should a caster's spellbook never be a target? Should you be immune from being cut off from your damage just because you're a special snowflake that is casters?
>>
>>50811257
Disregard pathfinder, play Runequest or Kult instead.
>>
>>50811341
No, but if each morning bandits sneak into my tent and go through my belonging to burn my spell book something has gone wrong.

A bandit trying to destroy a spell book when a reasonable chance presents itself is fine. Many GMs simply act like asshats and put players in a "it's impossible for it not to be destroyed" situation.
>>
>>50811341
>casters
>damage

>most casters
>needing a spellbook
All that houserules says sis "Don't play a Wizard, Arcanist, or Magus"
>>
>>50811341
How often do you send Rust Monsters against your players? Or build things focused on sundering? You don't, because making your players incompetent by destroying their equipment isn't fun, it's just frustrating.
>>
>>50811341
A fighter can be hurt without his weapon, but he still has stats and BaB -- All he needs is a new weapon. Doubly so with PoW where you don't have to specialize hard into your weapons/gimmick.

A wizard without their spellbook loses JUST ABOUT THEIR ENTIRE SET OF CLASS FEATURES.
>>
>>50811341
What it does it tell me not to play a Wizard/Magus/Arcanist/Alchemist/Investigator because the majority of spell casters don't need a spell book, or has a spell book that can defend itself (a familiar).
>>
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/s/secluded-grimoire

>Implying a good wizard allows his spellbook to be targeted.
>>
>>50811340
>>50811350
Non- Pf games get maybe two players before falling off the game boards entirely. I would LOVE to play a 3.5 game without arcane casters and the Psionics book. But if it's not Pathfinder, or allows 3rd party material, no one wants to play.

I know, it sounds completely idiotic, but I'm working with what i got here.
>>
>>50811420
Really just play sorcerer, you get the same spells as a wizard and free eschew ontop of that.
It shuts down this entire retarded I am anti-caster bullshit.
>>
>>50811422
How have I never seen this spell before? Pretty good.

I just put my spell book in a DC 40 lockbox normally.
>>
>>50811429

I really want to play that english translation of the dark eye.
>>
File: Fetishize_THIS_Idareya.jpg (573KB, 1251x3587px) Image search: [Google]
Fetishize_THIS_Idareya.jpg
573KB, 1251x3587px
>>50809705
>>
What's the best ethnic group in Golarion if I want to play a chesty redheaded lass that can still kick ass?
>>
>>50811370
This
Hunters, Druids, and even Rangers have some of the more "survival ruining" spells and don't need spell books.
Then there's bards, sorcerers, and other "spell known" casters that don't need "materials" to begin with.
>>
>>50811477

Ulfen.
>>
>>50811477
U L F E N
L
F
E
N
>>
>>50811508

Holy shit when did Paizo draw new "good" art of the Ulfen?
>>
>>50811098
>>50811160
>>50811191
>all the names in chinese
y tho

also hey DHB
>>
>>50811499
>>50811508
>>50811477

EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SHOANTI IS OVERSIZED.

GO SHOANTI.
>>
>>50811341
>So should a caster's spellbook never be a target?

It's not a binary choice. But, to use bandits as an example, trying to specifically destroy the wizard's spellbook in a nightly ambush doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Even a low-level wizard's spellbook is going to be worth quite a bit of money, so it would obviously be better to steal it than to destroy it. There's no guarantee that he won't have a spare(in fact, unless you're planning to spring this to your players by surprise, there's a good chance that the wizard will get a spare spellbook ASAP, assuming anyone still wants to play one). If you can sufficiently disrupt his rest, he already won't be able to prepare spells the next day. And if you're in a position to destroy the spellbook, there's a good chance you're also in a position where you have a good chance of being able to just kill him.
>>
>>50811521
PZO9268 - Inner Sea Combat, May 2014
>>50811543
Shoanti aren't very prone to red hair.
>>
>>50811571

The Ulfen aren't very prone to red hair either! Only the Kellid have it as a common hair color!

In fact, the Ulfen are so uniformly blonde that they consider black hair an extremely desirable hair color!
>>
>>50811592
Does that mean that Tians and Chelaxians are seen as beautiful?
>>
So I have actually done this before to players. None of them had night vision and the enemy did. What the enemy would do was attack once every hour and a half or so from far off with bows and arrows. This would wake up the party. They did this until daybreak and thus no one got a full night's rest. Multiple times the party tried to go after them, but the enemies escaped into the woods because they had a 100-200ft head start and could see where as the party could not.

I had enemies use techniques like this to disrupt spell casters. They did not feel comfortable going after the party until they were forced through this for two nights and they could tell the exhaustion was wearing them down. They did not have a divine caster to cast lesser restoration and just get rid of the sleeping fatigue, and they were running low on spells (couldn't regenerate spell slots due to lack of rest).

These kind of hit and run tactics wear parties down and softens them up for a later attack. It works especially well with the whole darkvision vs. no.

In this case it was a group of hobgoblins (military trained scouts).
>>
>>50811499
>>50811508

Sounds like a deal! Felt a little odd asking, but I've always wanted to play a busty Barbarian chick and now's my chance!

Why would an Ulfen be in Molthune? I thought they were all in Sargava and Taldor.
>>
>>50811604
Probably, yeah
>>
>>50811623
Ulfen in Sargava and Taldor? Nah man, they're vikings, they can be ANYwhere. Even in the Shackles or Katapesh, they just raid and bodyguard everywhere.
>>
>>50811604

Yes, that's exactly what it means - it could depend if they mean black-haired Ulfen of course, but in general the Ulfen find jet black hair hot hot HOT.
>>
File: 250px-Amiri.jpg (29KB, 250x443px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Amiri.jpg
29KB, 250x443px
>>50811592
Anon, the pic I posted is an Ulfen with red hair. And if Kellid do have red as a common hair color, recommend Kellid, not Shoanti. Kellid might not be BIG but they have BIG WEAPONS!

>>50811623
Molthune is an extremely egalitarian society. People from all walks of life go there to enjoy a prosperous life as a citizen after service in the military. General Hakar, who commands Fort Ramgate, is a former Kellid barbarian.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 737x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 737x1000px
So, I'm playing in a solo PF game where my character is supposed to essentially be a BBEG. He's a half-fiend, specifically a half-balor, sent by his dad who's a nascent demon lord to build a cult on the material plan to him, so he can ascend to a proper demon lord faster.

My character's level 11 and a cleric. Corruption is his big deal, he's a bit of a schemer though he can definitely fight when he needs to. Got the Trickery domain and Deception subdomain, and dropped my second domain for the Sin inquisition. My question to you /pfg/, are there any spells or feats out there that would work well for tempting and corrupting people? Any neat stuff related to demons in general? Maybe some items that a character like this might be interested in?
>>
>>50811623
>Why would an Ulfen be in Molthune?

You are in luck. Mothune grants citizen ship to anyone, no matter their creed, race, deformity or status (including many monstrous races) to anyone who serves 5 years in the military. They also want immigration like a baby wants candy.
>>
>>50811458
Secluded Grimoire is the dumbest spell.

In fact, if you us Paizo's magic item pricing, you can purchase a 1/day spell for 360gp.
( (1st level spell x 1st level caster x 1,800 command word) x 2 (No space limitation) ) / 5 (5 divided by charges/day) = 720gp for the purchase price; or 360gp for making it yourself with Craft Wondrous item.

So basically for the equivalent of a feat you'll probably be picking up anyways and a masterwork weapon, your spell book would only be targetable during the hour that you're studying it.

As far as I know, there is no counter to this either. You could get stripped down completely, thrown in jail, and one standard action later you got your mother fucking spell book.

If you're smart, you'll throw some other spells/day on that book to help you out in instances where you have your book, but don't have spells prepared.

Nothing says 'laughing wizard' like one who draws his spell book with a host of 1/day or 3/day spells that he doesn't need to prepare.
>>
>>50811640
>>50811648
>>50811664
Oh that's actually really good to know. I was thinking of being ethnically Ulfen in the same way that people from Iowa are ethnically Italian, as a 4th or 5th generation immigrant.
>>
>>50811669
Custom magic items should never be something you assume is avaliable.
>>
>>50811341
Why would the enemy target the caster's spellbook instead of the caster? They have no concept of hit points, for all they know one good hit will put the caster down. And even if they do destroy the spellbook, it won't matter until the wizard rests, and then only if he doesn't have a backup.
>>
>>50811623

H-how busty are you planning to be, Senpai?
>>
>>50811669
So Discern Location will tell you where that spell book is. Where it can then be gone to and destroyed. The issue is the Ethereal Plane is not addressed space. You can't scry the spell book. There is a pretty damn good chance Discern Location won't give you enough for a teleport.
>>
>>50811685
It's equally viable, have her be a proud Molthuni citizen of Ulfen descent, whose family integrated and raised her in the traditions of Molthune, or have her be a wandering Ulfen who moved to Molthune for a shot at the life of a citizen in exchange for the work of a soldier.
>>
>>50811429
Why not play a Pathfinder game without arcane casters and the Psionics book?
>>
File: 1442370547295.jpg (87KB, 806x846px) Image search: [Google]
1442370547295.jpg
87KB, 806x846px
>>50811571
Shoanti aren't very prone to hair.
>>
>>50811712

I want to go full Valkyrie on this chick, so as big as they can get.
>>
>>50811715
Different character, but same concept. This one is the Warder, and it seems like Ulfens are just too good at being Warders.
>>
>>50811730
Shoanti aren't very prone
>>
So you know what the Molthune game is actually perfect for?

A LN elderly elf slave master who trains specialty slaves.
>>
>>50811754
What class were you considering?
>>
>>50811774
pls no
>>
>>50811754
Oh! Oh! Make her a Celestial Bloodrager! You'll have great con, and at 12th level you can sprout angelic wings!
>>
>>50811787
But Molthune is perfect for this. It's the country that makes the most sense.
>>
>>50811799
Sometimes a place can be the most suitable out of any to play a concept but the concept still isn't a good idea to play. Those aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>50811788
Con and Cha. It's perfect
>>
>>50811799

>raising slaves when they can opt out for a chance not only at freedom, but citizenship at any time

Nah, maybe indentured servants but the problem is still there.
>>
>>50811778

Warder, like a proper Ulfen! Or maybe a Bloodrager or just good old fashioned Barbarian.

Though you know what? Maybe I should be a Warder (OD/ZS) Angel-blooded Aasimar with the Angel Wings feat, wielding a longspear.

Long blonde hair, busty, severe yet oddly comforting appearance, really sell her as being this whole northern beauty sent to reap the souls of righteous Molthunian men and women.
>>
>>50811649
Usually "corruption" is done by convincing someone, either though trickery, promises of something great, or subtle manipulation.

I once played a NE Male sorcerer turned Dragon Disciple that convinced the female part U.Rogue TN that I was the only one that cared about them an later turned them into a NE assassin that lived to surve my Every need. Lewds were had, but that's a different story. Through diplomacy/bluff/general role-playing you can "corrupt" a lot of people
>>
>>50811788 had a great idea, and you would be going in with mechanical originality, since someone is already applying with an OD/ZS
>>
File: I'm NUUUUUUCLEAR!.jpg (236KB, 1191x1920px) Image search: [Google]
I'm NUUUUUUCLEAR!.jpg
236KB, 1191x1920px
Would going NUUUUUUUUUUUCLEAR! in a "ranger/survivalist/ambush tactics" sense be out of place in Comfy Molthune Knights Game?

I want to be a devil of a man trying to discover what honor and chivalry are, having "earned" his title by bringing together a group of shellshocked peasants and conscripts to become feared and furious butchers of the Nirmathi supply line during a recent conflict, trying to become a paragon to the people!
>>
Rolled 6, 6 + 2 = 14 (2d6 + 2)

2d6 is right for Aasimar, right?
>>
File: 1452630456626.jpg (368KB, 626x887px) Image search: [Google]
1452630456626.jpg
368KB, 626x887px
>>50811875
>>50811788

I'll... I'll do it! Celestial Bloodrager, lovely Not!Valkyrie woman, coming right up!

>>50811913

Dude.

G cups? Nice!
>>
tfw I don't know if I should post my campaign idea here now or wait for the new thread in a few hours to try to get it as one of the first posts
>>
File: 1460414332385.png (925KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460414332385.png
925KB, 1000x1000px
>>50811913

Now those are a pair of celestial bodies I want to observe all hours of the day!
>>
>>50811952
Post now.
>>
>>50811960
Well that just has to be the character image, now doesn't it?
>>
>>50811952

Why not both?
>>
>>50811952

Post it now! Now! NOW!
>>
>>50811942
Since we're both making Ulfen warriors, want to make it a dual app? Our families could have come to Molthune together in search of opportunity.
>>
File: 1453114513811.png (697KB, 743x988px) Image search: [Google]
1453114513811.png
697KB, 743x988px
>>50812007

I'd love to! I really would! But, dual-apps are always a little risky unless you made them *really* obviously interconnected in an iron-clad way, and I don't think that's a good thing to do for you - apply with your chesty Ulfen warrior-maiden, let your people praise your perfect pair of suns! If we both get in we can talk about it, but if only one of us gets in... Well, than it's a good thing we didn't dual-app!
>>
>>50812073
Mine is the Warder-man who took a wound in the conflict with Nirmathas to earn his land. Are there two people making chesty Ulfen girls?
>>
Rolled 2, 4 + 3 = 9 (2d6 + 3)

>>50812088
>Are there two people making chesty Ulfen girls?

It really sounds like it, and one's an Aasimar!

Speaking of, I need to roll for this girl's bust...
>>
>>50812073
You're right about the riskiness. I tried a dual-app for a different game a while back and it didn't work very well.

>>50812088
>>50812007
Only intertwine backstories when you know both of your characters will make it
>>
>>50811962
>>50811965
>>50811975

Generations ago a conclave of wizards living in the largest human settlement on the planet opened an interplanetary gate to a new world - beings from all over the planet flocked to the city in peace, nations setting aside their differences to take part in the next great step of civilization and colonize a new world - creating a time of prosperity for people on both halves of the gate, as a city sprung to life - eventually evolving into a massive metropolis with all sorts of people from different races and walks of life, around the gate on this new seemingly unexplored world - this prosperity lasted for generations, until it was at that time, the god of magic - for reasons still unknown to this day, died - only once had something of this magnitude happened before in recorded history - to the god Aroden, and like Aroden all the clerics of the former god of magic lost their powers. But what's more is that for a moment before the new god of magic, Nethys, ascended to power - all magic flickered for just a moment, all maintained spells ceased, the floating cities and islands throughout the skies of the old world crashed into the planet - shattering the land and causing immeasurable amounts of suffering, and the interplanetary gates flickered out of existence, leaving only their stone pavilions and marble frames, dark and empty. (Continuing in next post)
>>
>>50812121
>>50811913

What are the dice for a shoanti? I've never seen anything for it.
>>
>>50812121
I don't think this is supposed to be a lewd game anyway, according to the roll20 page. Is rolling for that really necessary?
>>
>>50811870
Yeah, diplomacy/bluff/intimidate and general role play can work, but I'm wondering if there's some other useful stuff that can help. The Sin inquisition, for example, has two powers. The first tells you what that person's primary sin is, giving you a bonus to charisma checks against them involving that sin. The second attempts for force them to indulge that sin, they can resist with a will save and can choose not to even if they fail said save, but become sickened for doing so. That's the sorta stuff I mean.

Barring that, any kind of items, feats, or spells that can help with demon summoning helps too. I've got Augments Summons as a feat and plan to summon demons fairly often to help with mundane tasks like assassination, spying, manual labor, etc, so anything related to that would be good to know too.
>>
>>50811952
>>50811962
>>50811965
>>50811975

Since then any attempts to reopen the gates or utilize the spell interplanetary transport have failed on any and all attempts. As remnants of the god of magic's life and power spread and seeped throughout the cosmos - some people started awakening with new strange powers, for some these powers were a blessing, some however found themselves in an endless nightmare - no race seemed more prone to this change than another, and to this day there are still people being born with strange powers believed to be remnant factions of the former god's power. You (the player characters) awaken one night in a place unfamiliar, the ground is hard and coming to consciousness you realize is made of cobblestone - and wet, as you realize that it was, and currently still is, raining. The few people that are still in the streets seem to have been trying to make their way home and got caught out in the rain seem to be staring at you and start backing away as you come to conciousness, you're fairly certain you hear one of them say "no one has come through that gate in generations", as they start to panic and one of them screams as they and the few others present run from the pavilion. As you turn your head to look around you see a brilliant marble arch on top of a stone platform - cold, dark, and empty.

Rulesets being the homebrew posted on the server, Dreamscarred Press's Path of War and Path of War Expanded, Gestalt, and 20 point buy
Themes: Political Intrigue, Espionage, Dungeon Delving, Kingdom Building, tidbits of Caravanning, Supernatural Aspects, Existential Horror and Eldrich Horror
>>
>>50812143
forgot to tag this post in >>50812160
>>
>>50812146

Shoanti are war-machines bred since the days of Thassilon, I'd give them a 2d6 just like the Ulfen, maybe even 2d8.
>>
>>50812154
>Is rolling for that really necessary?

Not really, but the DM said he's fine with private channel shenanigans, which I'm totally used to anyway.
>>
File: 1480503759671.jpg (135KB, 518x358px) Image search: [Google]
1480503759671.jpg
135KB, 518x358px
Rolled 1, 4 + 4 = 9 (2d8 + 4)

>>50812176

>azlanti bred warrior caste.
>azlanti/hermean get 2d8

It checks out senpai.
>>
File: Oxen are not known for Udders.png (272KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Oxen are not known for Udders.png
272KB, 1000x1000px
>>50812216

And as it turns out she's actually reasonably sized. Shame about the rest of her though.
>>
>>50812216
Out of a morbid curiosity, how the fuck do mixed race humans work?

And why do Kitsune have a size up?

Why are Aasimer 2d6?

Why the fuck would tieflings be d10, not all of them are demons and how does this interact with what the tiefling would be "naturally"?
>>
>>50812300

>Mixed Race
Your choice of either ethnicity

>Kitsune
Idealized beautiful Tien people

>Aasimar 2d6
Fuck if i know

>Tieflings 2d10
Gross excess need not be limited to chaos. Oni spawn and Rakshasa spawn fit nicely too. Though i do agree Devil Spawn should have a nice Orderly pair of tits.
>>
>>50811799
>Molthune
>a country that is known for providing means of societal advancement for anyone both slave and demi-human
>makes the most sense for it.
No anon, you're thinking of Cheliax, Rahadoum, and Katapesh
>>
Low level party wants to buy magic equipment. Given that selling them a +1 sword would bankrupt them, where do I find some fun "low impact" items to offer in the 500-1k-1.5k range?

Are consumables the only option? I'd prefer Paizo only but 3pp/homebrew would probably be alright to fill out the roster.
>>
>>50812338

Ioun Torches bby
>>
>>50812326
>Gross excess need not be limited to chaos. Oni spawn and Rakshasa spawn fit nicely too. Though i do agree Devil Spawn should have a nice Orderly pair of tits.

It's also because not every Tiefling sub-race has a humanoid dick, some of them are downright bestial whereas only one race for the Aasimar are by and large humanoid.
>>
>>50812326
>Aasimar 2d6
This was decided while the idea of making a table for this was mostly a joke, on the basis that Aasimars had to be better than most normal humans in every way by making them equal to Ulfens in this respect.

Azlanti and Hermeans weren't decided until much later, but they got their dice for the same reason Aasimars did.
>>
>>50812244

Double dubs require Double D's anon. You should know this.

Granted if that's your character. nobody would be able to tell.
>>
>>50812338
Feather Tokens!

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/e-g/feather-token
>>
>>50812338
Wing it. Always wing it for magic items.
>>
File: 1421626202956.jpg (31KB, 251x296px) Image search: [Google]
1421626202956.jpg
31KB, 251x296px
You know, the way we talk about huge-ass titties all the time makes me really wonder if you guys have ever played a very chesty woman without her being raw fetish fuel or in an ERP.

Turns out getting you guys to discuss your sexy characters is better than designing them myself!
>>
Would /pfg/ play in a game wherein one must gestalt Vigilante (w/ 3rd party archetypes from Legendary Games) with one of these classes (and their archetypes)? Keep in mind the Subsystem Gestalt rule that will be in effect: you can only have two subsystems to progress, out of the following; Vancian Alchemy, Spherecasting, Initiating, Psionic Manifesting. You cannot have two separate progressions (i.e cannot gestalt two initiators, two manifestors, two alchemy-users, or two spherecasters). As an example:

Warlock Vigilante//Psychic Warrior (no archetypes) is a valid combination.
Warlock Vigilante//Psychic Warrior (Pathwalker) is not a valid combination because it has progression for Manifesting, Initiating, and Spherecasting.

>Psionic
PsyWar (Wis)
Marksman (Wis)
Cryptic (Int)
Tactician (Int)
Vitalist (Wis)
Dread (Cha)
Soulknife (Gifted Blade) (Wis)

>Initiators
Harbinger (Int)
Warlord (Cha)
Zealot (Cha)
Stalker (Wis)
Warder (Int)
Mystic (Wis)

Aegis (Initiator’s Soul) (Int)
Fighter (Myrmidon) (Wis)
Barbarian (Primal Disciple) (Wis)
Rogue (Hidden Blade) (Int)
Dread (Nightmare) (Cha)
Bard (Rubato) (Cha)
Monk (Silver Fist) (Wis)
Marksman (Mind’s Eye Disciple) (Wis)
Soulknife (Warsoul) (Wis)

>Spherecasters
Sphere Bard/Bloodrager/Hunter/Inquisitor/Magus/Ranger/Skald/Warpriest
Armorist
Elementalist
Eliciter
Hedgewitch
Mageknight
Shifter

>Vancian
Alchemist (Polymath) (Int)
Investigator (Polymath) (Int)
>>
>>50812436
I played a CN barbarian in a Shattered Star campaign before getting booted for being a dick OOC. She was more Chaotic Evil, but was busty, and violent.
>>
>>50812441
>spherecasters
>no high casters

Please allow Magical Knack on spherecasters.
>>
>>50812460
>CN barbarian
>who was more Chaotic Evil
How do you even get this generic That Guy without noticing?
>>
>>50812436
I've done it before. And I've also done it for lewds. Speaking of which, damn you /pfg/, now I want to play a lewd PF game but my schedules already pretty full.
>>
>>50812466
Imma have to say

No. Specialist spherecasters work well enough.

>>50812478
I was the main face-smasher.
>>
File: 1419370786474.gif (1MB, 663x603px) Image search: [Google]
1419370786474.gif
1MB, 663x603px
>>50812482

I'm thirsty as fuck for a solid lewd encounter too, dude. I'd go so far as to say I'd proposition people here *right now* if I knew it wouldn't be a solid sign of desperation.
>>
>>50812487
Shit game.

I bet you're not even allowing Advanced Talents.
>>
Rolled 4, 3 + 2 = 9 (2d6 + 2)

While we're rolling, might as well
>>
>>50812436
My current character is pretty chesty. Her condensed idiot-savantism (18 Int, 7 Cha) makes her not particularly attractive.
>>
>>50812500
At the GM's discretion, how's that sound?
>>
Rolled 7, 10 + 4 = 21 (2d10 + 4)

So /pfg/, in your opinion what is the comfiest thing about knighthood?
>>
>>50812499
I think f-list has an RPG group. Could look there if you wanted.
>>
Thanks!

>>50812346
Hey, neat!

>>50812401
More interesting than potions, anyway.

>>50812414
Probably going to end up doing this, but still new at the GM side and wanted to get a baseline before I go crazy.
I'm sure there's a book that goes more into creating and balancing magic gear, anyone know what it is?
>>
File: 295px-Symmetra-portrait.png (115KB, 295x350px) Image search: [Google]
295px-Symmetra-portrait.png
115KB, 295x350px
How closely can I approximate pic related using only 1pp sources?

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/symmetra/
>>
>>50812436
I played a chesty/hipsome kobold once. It was more just a thing than in any way lewd.
>>
>>50812525

Watching your settlers grow into a village and then a town.
>>
File: Smug Elf.jpg (429KB, 593x940px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Elf.jpg
429KB, 593x940px
>>50812499
I feel ya, I got a corruption of champions style prompt over on another website that I've been using to smut bait. It's all system agnostic and shit, but it works well enough.
>>
I get what ERP is, I'm cool with that.

I just don't know how you mix ERP with actual gaming? I've never figured it out.
>>
>>50812540
Architect maybe.

Although thats more Torbjorn.
>>
File: 1415911956509.jpg (295KB, 803x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1415911956509.jpg
295KB, 803x1000px
>>50812525
>in your opinion what is the comfiest thing about knighthood?
Watching from the tower of your castle as the citizens under your charge celebrate their harvest festival in peace and happiness, allowing yourself to be content that their happiness was hard-fought by your own strength and efforts
That is what is best in knighthood
>>
>>50812559

Either you do sexy encounters, or oft the side when you typically "Fade to black" you start the ERP.

typically there's just more lewd implications. Like if you are in a wizard's tower and you enter her bed room, she's got a Belt of Self Stimulation +4
>>
>>50812588
But neither of those seem particularly interesting?
>>
>>50812617
Never underestimate pervs on the internet.
>>
>>50812519
Holy Smite?
>>
>>50812478
Autism and not knowing how to reign in your bullshit until taking a 3+ month hiatus from a game to cool your head.

The situation for that entire thing was pretty fucking dumb, viewing it as one of the other players in that SS group, but such was life.
>>
>>50812499
You know what I'd enjoy? I'd love to just play in a comfy game with sometimes-lewd adventures as a lewd female bard. I know bards are the stereotypical horndogs, but I've never actually seen a thirsty bard before, and I kinda like the idea of playing a sluty, dancing bard.

I wish my schedule wasn't so full.
>>
Which is better for a Warder, 18 str and 14 con or 16 in both?
>>
>>50812156
It's been awhile since I've played a BBEG type, so I only really know the old stuff (dominate, suggestion, command, ect.) And I haven't really played a BBEG that was "divine" based that wasn't a cleric Necromancer, so I got little to add. Sorry.
>>
>>50812652
I just don't see the method or the point.

Like, if I replace all the art in my game with lewd pictures, scantily clad women thieves and wizards and monsters, what then? The players get boners every time there's a new encounter? They just try and fuck every NPC?

Why not just ERP as your characters? You wouldn't need a DM and could do the same things.
>>
File: 1467133458688.jpg (73KB, 735x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1467133458688.jpg
73KB, 735x1086px
>>50812531

I've looked there and found it wanting, the /tg/ thread is a den of degenerates jerking it over anime girls and the local popular fuck-girl or fuccboi of the week - which is totally par for the course for online smut sites, mind you, but I'd rather have something a little more "Western" and a little more "gritty."

Which is why I'm in love with Elliquiy, which is a fantastic goddamn site for this sort of smut.

>>50812558

Gosh that sounds great, more power to you anon!
>>
>>50812689
Those breasts are above regulation size ma'am
>>
>>50812672

18 Strength and 14 Con, you've got a d12 which means you could be rocking a 12 Con and still be the party tank... And yet, that +4 translates deliciously into a +6 while two-handing, while +3 just turns into +4, gross!

>>50812665

You know what? I actually really dig that idea, especially as the one who'd likely be roleplaying the various monsters, miscreants and mad-men that would get themselves anywhere close to her.

Especially when she meets a man she can't "fit", and has to resort to all sorts of other means to accommodate.
>>
File: sexy orc.jpg (18KB, 273x395px) Image search: [Google]
sexy orc.jpg
18KB, 273x395px
>>50812689
It has a shit retention rate, but hey, can't really knock people for a hit it and quit it approach to ERP, eh?
>>
>>50812685

Thats just it, its not 100% ERP all day everyday. Its the availablity of ERP.

You CAN seduce the dragon, and it MIGHT actually work. But that doesnt mean that ERP is the only goal. Some times the person wants to just have some lewd downtime between slaughtering their foes in the depths of some cavern. that may or may not be the hollowed out petrified corpse of a giantess.
>>
>>50812658
Sure. Some advanced talents aren't /that/ ridiculous, and I'd approve of them without a second thought, but the ones that start to push the game to a higher power level than PsyWars, Alchemists, Myrmidons, and Hedgewitches, that's when I'd start to have to examine it. I'd like to think of myself as a reasonable DM.
>>
Rolled 3, 3 + 3 = 9 (2d6 + 3)

>>50812501
>>50812501
Yo, we rolling shit now? I'm in.
>>
>>50812658
Werent Sacred and Profane damage getting nerfed?
>>
>>50812746
>Its the availablity of ERP.

Again, I get the concept. But like what happens when ERP does occur?

Does the rest of the party just sit around watching the DM and the player jerk off together?

The thing about games is that they take place in real-time. But you can't ERP in real-time during a game because that's just really weird and every session would take hours.
>>
>>50812685
>Why not just ERP as your characters? You wouldn't need a DM and could do the same things.

That's generally what most people do.

Like, let me run you through a very simplistic scenario of how most people actually *want* ERP.

>The party is in the tavern meeting their contact. The barmaid brings their order and is actively flirty, with maybe one or two sentences that describe the heft of her chest or size of her cleavage
>Party half-orc wants to bang that, he starts flirting right back
>The DM and half-orc player exchange private messages, the half-orc leaves the table with the barmaid while the party continues to wait for the contact
>Cue filthy ERP in private messages while the DM conducts the meeting arrangements
>>
File: 1411699561341.jpg (44KB, 338x562px) Image search: [Google]
1411699561341.jpg
44KB, 338x562px
You know something, looking int the changes to Molthune under Imperial Governor Teldas (THE TEMPEST), I've noticed something.
Out of many of the leaders Molthune has had, he's apparently been the most economically minded and has granted the most civil liberties and opportunities to the people than any other Imperial Governor.
Really, I wouldn't be surprised that, if these trends keep up, certain factions and sections of Nirmathas willingly rejoined the empire considering they are now granting many of the same privileges that the Nirmathi originally revolted over in the first place.

Personally, I'd think it'd be nice if all the fighting ended with a peaceful resolution. That way we can have the full force of the Molthuni Militari and the Nirmathi Rangers descend on the Fangwood and murderize the Demon Blight for good
>>
File: tumblr_o2kgmokN0C1s02vreo3_400.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2kgmokN0C1s02vreo3_400.gif
2MB, 400x224px
So! What was the last character, PC or NPC, that you really butted heads with? Did you end on friendly terms? Or did you never get along in the first place?
>>
Rolled 1, 1 + 2 = 4 (2d4 + 2)

>>50812772
Hmm, out of morbid curiosity...
>>
>>50812779

see
>>50812782

that's all we want.
>>
File: Flat.png (316KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
Flat.png
316KB, 680x383px
>>50812797
>snake eyes
>>
>>50812782
See >>50812779

If it's just a bunch of fapping in private, what does that add to the game overall? Do you get off knowing other players are getting off? Does that part matter? Or are you only interested in when it's your own turn to ERP with the DM?

I ask these things because I'm a fulltime/professional DM, so the idea of multiple players wanting different private sex sessions at the same time while I'm also supposed to be adjudicating a game for the other players is kind of terrifying.
>>
Rolled 86 + 25 (1d100 + 25)

>>50812797

it came up recently so why not.

>>50812811

that's still like a B
>>
Rolled 38 (1d55)

>everyone rolling dice
ok what class am I
>>
>tfw you were considering some Incanter 1 + conversion, Sphere magus 2, font of inspiration and combat hedgewitch x as some sort of better magus under spheres.
>Tfw psyforensic empiricist investigator does all of this easier.
/pfg/ memes are dangerous, lads.
>>
Rolled 2, 2 + 3 = 7 (2d10 + 3)

>>50812797
And one more...
>>
>>50812819

then don't do it then! no one is forcing you to
>>
File: image.jpg (246KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 1200x849px
>>50812721
>Monsters

I uh, don't suppose you're free on Fridays are you?
>>
>>50812779
>Again, I get the concept. But like what happens when ERP does occur?

See >>50812782

Most ERPs take place with IRC or Discord, which means side-channels or even Private Messages are not only possible, but instantaneous and just as rapid-fire as the main chat. Most DMs are very good at multi-tasking, and will either conduct the ERP while the campaign continues to go on, or says "some time passes, the half-orc returns with a goofy smile on his face just as the contact enters the tavern" and tells the half-orc player their ERP with the busty barmaid will occur AFTER the session.

>>50812819
>what does that add to the game overall?

There's a multitude of reasons we could give you that range from "unlimited character concepts unshackled by shame or modesty" or "it gives us the full breadth of roleplay" but in reality it's because we like getting our willies tickled, even if it's a virtual tickle.

And you're fiiiiiine dude, PC/NPC ERP occurs but it's far more common for PC/PC. The PLAYERS are going to be fucking each other, not you.
>>
>>50812839
>psychic
dece
>>
>>50812772
>9
Funny, that alternate way of finding "size" had my character at 9 too.
>>
Rolled 26 + 25 (1d100 + 25)

>>50812820

So that's a bun in the oven...
>>
File: 1477318024004.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477318024004.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>50812855

What would you say if I said I am free? This friday's open, if you wanted to do something.

Oh, and just as a general bit of forewarning, what kind of monsters do you prefer for the bard?
>>
>>50812888

Its a boy. huzzah
>>
File: tf2worried.jpg (5KB, 153x199px) Image search: [Google]
tf2worried.jpg
5KB, 153x199px
Rolled 8, 3 + 4 = 15 (2d10 + 4)

Well if we're going to roll random shit anyway, I think I'll roll for a joke character I was toying around with for an NPC list. A female Kyton-spawn tiefling rogue, 19 Con, 16 Cha, 7 Int , and 5 Wis
Also, Alternative Physical Feature #83
>>
>>50812894
Well, I'd start by asking if you've got any contact details.

As for what kinds, well, I think I'd be down for just about anything. Werewolves, demons, goblins, orcs, trolls, minotaurs, you name it. And as for the bard herself, half-elf or tiefling?
>>
Rolled 8, 2 + 4 = 14 (2d10 + 4)

>>50812957
And now for down low
>>
>TFW I will now rewrite Rise of the Runelords so that all Paizo goblins are anime-style rape gangs killing the men and raping the women.

Because why not. Fuck your RotJR.
>>
>>50813014
While I do not advocate these things, I must ask: what happens when these goblins find a Trap?
>>
>>50813029
Rape.

Then killing.
>>
>>50813014
not having it be CoC-style Rape Gangs that rape all the men and kill all the women.

its like you have horrible taste or something.
>>
>>50813048
Killing women is a waste.
>>
>>50813014
Except Paizo goblins are already psycho murderers who cut the heads off of babies and eat people for shits and giggles anyway.
Adding rape to the would be pointlessly redundant, highly uncreative, and just over edgy considering Paizo Goblins are already really edgy shits who sing songs about murder and setting fire to small animals.

Also, Goblin Slayer is shit, and is only trying to be a shock-value piece trying to ride off the popularity of other shittil written shock series like Attack on Titan
>>
>>50813014
Not gonna lie, I'd play it.
>>
File: 1455939251189.jpg (104KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
1455939251189.jpg
104KB, 600x847px
Can /pfg/ ever stop being weeaboo and/or sex-obsessed?
>>
>>50813070
Look at this fucking retard.
>>
>>50813014
>literally just Goblin Slayer but with more Rape
Fuck off you weeb guro rape fetishist shit
>>
>>50813070
>Paizo goblins
>edgy
They're fucking Mad Max tier retard goofy.
>>
>>50813092
>>50813070
>Implying RotRL has nothing but Goblins in it.

Are you really so salty over a joke you fucking tard?
>>
File: 1477175869279.jpg (231KB, 1024x755px) Image search: [Google]
1477175869279.jpg
231KB, 1024x755px
>>50813014
Will your PCs gestalt with Monk?
>>
File: 1481843783952.jpg (154KB, 642x999px) Image search: [Google]
1481843783952.jpg
154KB, 642x999px
>>50812973

>That list of monsters

W-Well then, I'll have you know that particular category of monster types (and you know what they all have in common!) Are absolutely up there on my list of things to do or play! Maybe even throw a half-giant or Tiefling thug in there, a proper spectacle for anyone who peeks in that alley or tavern booth.

As for races... Tiefling is more voluptuous and can "handle" the bigger races by virtue of their fiendish heritage, but there's something awfully sweet about a half-elf cutie getting cocksleeved. I don't know, it's up to you!

Details? Anon, after saying the things we've said I can't give contact details *here.* Unless you respond to this saying otherwise, I'll be on the #RotJR IRC at 8 PM EST on Friday as "LewdAnon."
>>
>>50813087
You actually have a proper argument or rebuttal, or is this the extent of what you can say on the topic?
If I wanted a campaign with evil savage rapists, I'd just refluff Giantslayer since Orcs are already known rapists to begin with. Just foisting the generic rape savage schtick on the Goblins for no reason when they already have a niche of their own? Why not just replace them with Orcs wholesale if you're gonna do that?
>>
>>50812797
>>50812820
Now I'm curious... do the cup sizes assume a 36in band? If so, that might actually be accurate to the character art I have, given her actual band size would be smaller and going by the "Drop 2" for up one cup" equivalency, actually would probably leave her a High C or D(at best/worst a DD) based on the size of the rest of her frame.

Though of course I'm sure I'm overthinking things. And probably screwing up spoiler tags while I'm at it.
>>
>>50813142

They probably assume 32in, which is kind of the standard? Martials of course should have bigger shoulders, so 36in for a martial woman doesn't sound that unusual.
>>
>>50813129
>or is this the extent of what you can say on the topic?
What exactly would I want to discuss with you?

> I'd just refluff Giantslayer since Orcs are already known rapists to begin with
K cool you can do that I ain't gonna stop you

>Just foisting the generic rape savage schtick on the Goblins for no reason when they already have a niche of their own?
I'm not sure if you're trying to be the paragon of defending the intent and letter of Paizo canon, or you just really hate the idea of goofy, bad-at-everything melon-headed Goblins being capable of rape instead of just trying to light things on fire and maybe cutting people up when they manage it.

>Why not just replace them with Orcs wholesale if you're gonna do that?
Because that changes the adventure. I just said I wanted to make the Goblins rapists because full-sized adventuring females being raped by a gang of smaller opponents is a porn trope.

Why ya so salt?
>>
File: Blood elf.jpg (111KB, 1074x743px) Image search: [Google]
Blood elf.jpg
111KB, 1074x743px
>>50813128
Personally, I'd be up on joining in here as a virginal half elf paladin with a stick up her ass that should obviously be replaced with something else if you'd be up for it. I'm also a fan of centaurs myself.
>>
File: '[pko.png (247KB, 1051x701px) Image search: [Google]
'[pko.png
247KB, 1051x701px
>>50813075
Do you have to ask?
>>
File: 2huConfusedWoof.jpg (402KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
2huConfusedWoof.jpg
402KB, 730x780px
>>50813014
>>50813029
>>50813048
>>50813172
As someone who had just posted something that was blatent fetishbait, even this has managed to feel like it's shot over some kind of line.
>>
>>50813164
I was going by the fact that fantasy measurements are usually exaggerated... like when people make up fake measurements for female chest size usually they go for around 36" band, at least from what I remember seeing. Then again as I said, overthinking it.
>>
>>50813128
Sounds good! I'll see if I can hammer out a character for that then, although now that I think of it a sorceress might work too, since bards don't do too well alone.
No change in concept, except sorcerers have lots of enchantment spells they can use.

Would this be an actual game though, or just an f-list style thing of "Lets set up a scene and do lewd stuffs"? Also, are you the one upthread who said they prefer realistic art over anime-style art? Just checking before I start looking.
>>
File: 1481490930259.png (306KB, 720x626px) Image search: [Google]
1481490930259.png
306KB, 720x626px
Oh what's going on the threa
>>
>>50813229
I actually was joking, Anon. I really don't care about rewriting RotRL again since I already did it once without any sex.

I still think it's funny how mad that guy is though.
>>
>>50813107
>>50813172

They canonically get their kicks off of eating babies and murdering livestock, the only reason they aren't seen as a threat is they're so incompetently stupid without a leader. Once they get an intelligent leader though, they just run amock and bring utter destruction, hence the Goblinblood Wars in Isger where Goblins covered Isger and it took the combined forces of the Hellknights, Eagle Knights, and Druman Blackjacks to push them back to the Chitterwood.
Goblins are a green tide of destruction, fire, consumption, and horrific singing that is near impossible to stem the flow of once it gets going. A Goblin's whole existance is built around one-upping each other in terms of horribleness and telling stories about it to see who's the most brutal violent psychopath.

Adding the whole "oh, they also go around and rape people a whole lot" isn't a "bad" idea persay, but is kinda pointless and redundant to Goblins since it just makes the PF Goblins come across as a more generic evil race by adding something onto them that wasn't even needed to make them an edgy and realistic threat, by just making them into "short orcs"

Also, how does replacing Goblins with Orcs change the adventure in any significant way, if by the end you're just going to make them into the same thing by your own actions?

Overall the whole thing just seems pointless and it feels likes its being done to either make things "more edgy hurr" or to just mindlessly check off a box on some list of "things I need to make the bad guys do so that they are bad"
>>
>>50813249

I'll be honest with you, I'm just interested in setting up detached scenes that lead to filthy smut, so more of the latter and a lot less of the former. I typically prefer realistic "Western" art over the anime stuff, but if you can pitch a good image than by all means pitch it!

>>50813215

Sounds good to me, I've always been a fan of proper ladyknights getting to really let loose when they're just with another man that's only interested in the things they can offer on a bed (or pressed up against a tree, or bent over a log, you get the idea.)

As for centaurs? I've got a couple ideas!
>>
>>50813283
How does changing goblins to rape orcs make it any more interesting?
>>
>>50813295
Awesome, any type of art works for me for this, although I can look for more western with my character. This is seeming more fun as it goes on, I'm really hoping we can get this together! If everyone has an f-list, it'd be really easy to put it all together there probably
>>
>>50813142
>>50813164

all i know is that if you have an odd number you round down, but its considered a "heavy".

Like if you got 5, you'd have D's but they're heavy Ds.
>>
File: 6af3c09d7a0b719b09b9662cd159a53c.jpg (946KB, 2356x2504px) Image search: [Google]
6af3c09d7a0b719b09b9662cd159a53c.jpg
946KB, 2356x2504px
>>50813075
No.

Because if you want a /pfg/ without the weeaboones and the general sex obsessed creepiness of people whose only contact with women have been either through rubber gloves or their immediate family then it wouldn't be the same /pfg/. That is because /pfg/ has formed a small community within a community that is completely cut off from the rest. It also happens to be the place where weeaboos, furries and other fetishists hid when they were chased from other threads. Now they have circle jerked so hard that they are not going to change unless a mass exodus is caused by mods, much like every other general on this board,

So either keep spamming a new PF general until you create two separate ones, like Horus Heresy and 40k are separate things, or learn to avoid the fags.

Or just don't devolve into degeneracy Fucking NTRacle and people who can't play without turning everything into a ERPG and join in on the fun of replying to everything with your vast collection of chinese cartoon girls.
>>
>>50813272
>I still think it's funny how mad that guy is though.
I'm not mad, I just thought you were serious, and as such was just mind-boggled as to why you would think of it to be a good or effective idea at all.

Also, because I'm not good at noticing jokes, and tend to take everything seriously and as a discussion to a fault.

>>50813307
It doesn't, and that was never the point. Go back and reread. The point isn't "being interesting", its that there already exists specific niches for the different monster races to have and fulfill. and rewriting and jamming one race in to do the other's when it was never their schtick to begin with is stupid and akin to jamming a square peg into a round whole, and overall feels pointless and overly try-hard, especially when the setting has already given you the means to fulfill what you want without those kinds of racial niche alterations.
I just don't understand it at all.
>>
>>50813350

Why is that wolf trapped in a pumpkin?
>>
>>50813372
Son I am entirely positive that you are autistic.
>>
File: Leshy Pumpkin.jpg (477KB, 2356x2504px) Image search: [Google]
Leshy Pumpkin.jpg
477KB, 2356x2504px
>>50813382
There is no wolf. That's just a pumpkin leshy. Look, I even made a chart when this shit happened last time.
>>
>>50813414
Kek
Gets me every fuckin time it shows up
>>
File: zuljin_warlordOfTheAmani.webm (953KB, 1480x800px) Image search: [Google]
zuljin_warlordOfTheAmani.webm
953KB, 1480x800px
Amani neva die!
>>
Should Avenger vigilantes get Toughness as a bonus feat at 1st level? It makes them roughly equivalent to a d10 hitdie class to match their full BaB
>>
>>50813414
...well shit, you got me there.
>>
File: 1377704271144.png (145KB, 236x289px) Image search: [Google]
1377704271144.png
145KB, 236x289px
>>50813414

I don't believe you!
>>
>>50813350
>It also happens to be the place where weeaboos, furries and other fetishists hid when they were chased from other threads.

But why Pathfinder, of all systems?
>>
>>50813473
Tian Xia, the Chikopan of Golarion.
>>
File: Goblin Slayer - 001-031.png (834KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin Slayer - 001-031.png
834KB, 900x1350px
>>50813283
Does Goblin Slayer use Pathfinder rules?
>>
>>50813448
Tempest gale / thrashing dragon warlord?
>>
File: eaf.jpg (119KB, 762x563px) Image search: [Google]
eaf.jpg
119KB, 762x563px
>>50813448

Isn't that guy dead, though?
>>
everyone hates my campaign idea

i'm going home later guys
>>
>>50813473
Look at the fuckin art man
Also, crazy brings crazy.
>>
>building character for knight game
>keep gravitating towards elderly wizard with large family
I just want a big family, is this a bad thing?
>>
>>50813516
AMANI. NEVA. DIE.
>>
>>50813516

Aren't Fennec foxes native to the Sahara?

What's one doing on a Mongolian Throat-Singing Forum?

>>50813530

What's wrong with a large family? Orphans suck!
>>
File: 1437159559723.jpg (572KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1437159559723.jpg
572KB, 1800x1322px
>>50813390
Yes, I do. I was diagnosed with aspergers when I was in the 5th grade.
You wanna make something about you fuckstick? Plus if it wasn't for my autistic desire for setting continuity, I woudn't have posted the lore/dump for Molthune I did last night.

I guess that's what you get for doing something nice for someone, you get memed on by a cretin whose response to everything is "lel u mad" and "lel autism"

>>50813499
No, because Martials are useful in Goblin Slayer
>>
>>50813543
>Mongolian Throat-Singing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

I'm almost done with my RotJR horse archer.
>>
>>50813333
Cup size doesn't mean as much though without a band size to go with it. Hmm, could be a second roll for additional detail even.

Maybe 30+d6+Str mod, at least for human?

That would cover martials having broader chests from all the muscle. So Low Con, High Str would be your female bodybuilders, while High Con Low Str would be your big-chested bookworm. Would also mean the average is 32.5, which fits the 32" normal average band size.
>>
File: Comfy kirby.png (38KB, 245x237px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy kirby.png
38KB, 245x237px
>>50813535
Well that smarts. So, you guys okay with humans and elves invading your homeland? We feel reaaaally bad about that.

>>50813530
All my characters are from the same family or directly related to them somehow

>>50813436
Wait, did somebody save this and use it some other time? I remember only using this chart once.
>>
>>50813577
I sure hope you mean mounted horse archer, because how the fuck does a horse use a bow?
>>
>>50813295
Alrighty then, makes things easier for me cause I can stick to bard and not bother making a sheet. Gonna hop on IRC in a moment, if you and the paladin player want to discuss stuff more without cluttering the thread.
>>
What would be a good adventure path to run one on one as a straight ERP/lewd game, everything in the main chat? And who would be interested in such a game?
>>
>>50813577
That's actually pretty impressive and has a nice beat to it
>>
>>50813586
>mfw there was discussion of literal horse characters in RotJR

No, it's a Shoanti, HG/OD Warder||Hunter.
>>
File: UW8tm0.jpg (39KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
UW8tm0.jpg
39KB, 720x479px
>>50813535

Don't you personally kill him at some point?
>>
>>50813604
>>50813577

More throat-singing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9HI4eudR8
>>
>>50813601
Jade Regent.

Fucking Varisian girls? Check.
Fucking Viking girls? Check.
Fucking Ninja girls? Check.
Fucking Ice Witches? Check.
Impregnating a whole continent of Asian girls and then becoming king? Check.
>>
File: 1481940727064.png (730KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1481940727064.png
730KB, 640x1136px
>>50813577

That's Tuva.

Not Mongolia.

It's in the damned title.
>>
>>50813601
Pretty sure any of them could work with a little editing. And I'd be super down, depending on when it is.
>>
>>50813623
>>50813601

Wouldn't it actually be Reign of Winter?

I mean, Book 1 starts *kind* of slow, but in Book 2 you're fucking Winter Wolves, Book 3 you're fucking horny witches in a femininity cave, Book 4 has you being the big-dicked hero of an entire planet and Book 5's got Rasputin to tag-team some chicks.
>>
>>50813601
One-on-one? Maybe Skulls and Shackles? Got a whole crew so it's not as lonely as something like solo RoW.
>>
>>50813662
I guess that RoW is alright.
>>
>>50813623
On that idea, what about Kingmaker?
>>
File: WarCraft_Metzen026b_zps9aa4da08.jpg (91KB, 550x646px) Image search: [Google]
WarCraft_Metzen026b_zps9aa4da08.jpg
91KB, 550x646px
>>50813608
I'm just excited because Zul'jin was announced as the next hero in heroes of the storm, and he seems like wacky powerful and crazy fun

Warcraft forest trolls are pretty neat too. 11-13 feet tall, axe/spear throwing, regenerating, martial-monsters who will happily eat you once they've killed you.

Their physical build is great as demonstrated by >>50813448
>>
>>50813693
Bah, I messed my spoiler tag up but cant be fucked to fix it.
>>
>>50813601

Iron Gods is pretty good.
>>
>stat line for my old human wizard
Str: 9
Dex: 10
Con: 10
Int: 22
Wis: 14
Cha: 10

So now it comes down to where to specialize. Honestly I have also been thinking up a "War Monger" build that is part inquisitor, part bard, and a bunch of other shit based off of buffing large groups of people. If I'm a knight I need peasants, if my peasants are +2 better than enemy peasants then all the better.
>>
>>50813662
I dunno anon, I'd be more game for book 1 with Nadya, Hestrig, and Jairess and I guess Katrina if you're into cuckolding.

I don't really think you want to fuck anything in book 3, particularly the witches.
>>
>>50813728
I've been "running" a massively-truncated version of Iron Gods for a thing I do, and I can tell that with some actual editing, and a group that cared, it could be decent.

As it stands? Eh. It's average.
>>
Rolled 2, 5 + 2 = 9 (2d6 + 2)

For a particular Ulfen
>>
File: f5Q0m0l.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
f5Q0m0l.png
2MB, 1280x800px
>>50813543

What, you saying I can't like fennec foxes and throat singing? Expand your horizons, anon.

>>50813693

Hm. I received key for that game ages ago, but haven't really looked at it. How is it?
>>
What spheres would an investigator want besides divination? Fate seems interesting. And I like the idea of energy blade + improved energy blade + focused blast group, but that might be a shit idea.
>>
>>50813623
I like the sound of that, but I feel like it would be stepping on RotJR's toes.

>>50813641
Probably Wednesday evenings, EST.

>>50813662
I'm currently running a RoW game AFK, so that would be a bit of a retread.

>>50813672
Maybe, but I'm not sure how I feel about starting in a press gang.

>>50813728
Yeah, but the only chicks/hunks come around later in the first book (though the "It's Fallout" atmosphere over book two could work...)

What about Strange Aeons? Cthulhu tentacle stuff can be fun.
>>
>>50813730
How large of a group for your War Monger?

I think most effects have a range of all allies within 30 feet.

Also, have you looked into Golden Lion?

>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/path-of-war/disciplines-and-maneuvers/golden-lion-maneuvers
>>
>>50813871
>key
It's free to play anon, keys haven't been valid for a looong time.
>>
>>50813903
>I like the sound of that, but I feel like it would be stepping on RotJR's toes.
RotJR GM here, feel free to step on my toes, I've got too many players as-is. Plus different rules and stuff might appeal to different players.
>>
>>50813903
>but I feel like it would be stepping on RotJR's toes.

You mean the "literally just a meme, not an actual game that will ever happen"? Yeah, big fucking tragedy, putting something out before that.
>>
File: 276.jpg (21KB, 354x373px) Image search: [Google]
276.jpg
21KB, 354x373px
>>50813911

Like I said, ages ago. But how is it?
>>
>>50813871
Take league of legends or dota... and remove all the unfun grindy last hitting shit that constitutes the first 30 minutes of the game or so. Matches are about 15-25 minutes long, contain lots of fights over objectives, and things are generally a lot more fun. There's also like 12 maps so a hero that 'sucks' on one could be the goddamn king of another..

It's fun and decent for F2P. If you want to give it a try, I'd recommend going for it now cause there's a promotion where you can earn 5 different heroes just by playing 30 matches with any random person you've added as a friend - even in vs AI. If you get someone to give you a recruit a friend link (in game, you dont need to make a new acct for it, but it only works before account level 5), you can pick up two more heroes for free. That's like 7 of the 60ish heroes released which is a pretty good deal
>>
>>50813977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPk004vsjuE
>>
>>50813903
>Probably Wednesday evenings, EST.

I mean, I've never played a text game or a lewd game.

But my current Wednesday is work followed by two 3-hour D&D shows. Adding a third to that...
>>
>>50814026
>D&D shows
Explain?
>>
>>50813977
Much like everything Blizz has recently made: It's good in it's own right, but has some obvious balancing issues and the currently omnipresent toxic community. But it's far more casual than anything else while not going for a dumbed down gameplay and as such is different from the majority of it's kind because of it, for better and worse.
>>
>>50814065
Not that complicated. I get on camera and DM for a bunch of other entertainers for an audience of viewers and collect money for doing it.

Twitch. I'm a Twitch streamer.
>>
>>50814026
Eh, probably gonna make it Saturdays, now that I look at muh schedule going forward. Wednesday is too close to the other two APs I run (I'm /pfg/ Hell's Vengeance GM). Spacing them out will help.
>>
File: b5f.jpg (44KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
b5f.jpg
44KB, 600x589px
>>50814087
>>
Ayy what Dex Int races are there that arn't small, Tieflings, elves or sylphus? Which would make the best investigator or melee alchemist?
>>
>>50813982
>>50814015
>>50814083

Well, I might give it a try, then. Certainly can't be worse than my experiences with League.
>>
>>50814129
Androids, Vetala-born Dhampir, and Kitsune with the Keen ART
>>
>>50814108
Ah. Well, keep me posted. I'd like to actually get to play through Jade Regent even though I've DMed it twice (since my style involves lots of rewrites and added shit) and I've had a character made for it for like 3 years.
>>
>>50814083
>currently omnipresent toxic community.

To be fair, as far as moba's are concerned heroes of the storm is extremely pleasant, and they've taken a number of steps to reduce it (no chatting with enemies in game, so no flaming / brigading to report your teammates for doing that thing you didnt like). The shared xp pool and no item shop / gold also prevents shit like 'waaah you stole my kill' or 'fucking healer stop lasthitting minions!'. I mean I've ranged from the bottom 75% to as high as the top 5% in my time playing it, so I've seen all sorts of stuff, but it ain't got shit on league or dota for toxicity.

this is coming from someone who got permab& from league in tribunal era because everyone reported for everything back then

I'll agree that there are some balance issues (like sylvanas being absolutely fucking overpowered on anything with a pushing objective), and like with most moba's some heroes are just flops (fuck you gazlowe, you do nothing) but with the different maps switching up the value on different things, a hero that's generally considered poor in the current meta like sonya, can still be a top tier pick on a map like blackhearts where she's a farming god.
>>
>>50814161
>Vetala-born Dhampir
What's they're flavor/origin in Golarion?

>>50814161
>Fluffy Tail
Isn't there already a "tactician Kitsune" for the molthune game? I'd hate to step on toes. But I do like it.
>>
>>50813977
I'll give my honest opinion on HOTS.

It's a bigger fuckup than any WoW expansion.
>>
Avowed Question:
Does Embodiment of Aether replace ONLY save DCs, or would it, for example, add your Strength instead of your Charisma to Mystic Reflexes or let you use your Strength on Sense Motive with Celestial Pact's hostility sense, the attack bonus for On My Command, or Aether Rampage's Damage Bonus?
>>
>>50814226
why though?
>>
>>50814087
Arcadum?
>>
My GM let me pick any animal, disregarding rules and tables etc. for an animal companion.
The limitations are:
No larger than a bear.
No innate magical abilities.
Animal creature type.
Can have the Giant template so long as it's not larger than a bear.

What do you guys think I should choose?
>>
>>50814332
No, and holy shit after watching one of that guy's D&D videos, I can say that I am so sorry for everyone who watches him.

He's shit, his stream looks like shit, his players have no energy and are boring as fuck, and would anyone ever pay that idiot to DM for them?
>>
File: unknown.jpg (88KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.jpg
88KB, 800x1131px
>>50814362
What are you looking for? Stats? Power? Style?
>>
>>50814380
I can't see anyone paying him, but I watch because I like seeing Ster hard carry the entire stream's sense of humor.
>>
>>50814427
You really couldn't find a stream on all of Twitch that wasn't a shitty crop of a horrible map, and a badly cropped screencapture of a Skype window?

Really? Maybe someone who actually looks like they give a fuck?
>>
>>50814395
I'm looking to both impress peasants, scare bandits and such, and also some usefulness outside of "Attack!"
I'm thinking of some kind of giant spider at the moment, as my GM said vermin with the giant template are fine. Could harvest it's webs or somethin'

Alternatively, something that can function as a mount AND a combat companion could be great. Some kind of large wolf perhaps.

Open to ideas!

Climate is basically Germany, so no desert lizards or anything.
>>
>All this talk of RotJR
The hell is that, rise of the ____ runelords?
>>
>>50814490
Rise of the Jade Regent. First book of RotRL, then timeskip and do the entirety of Jade Regent.
>>
>>50814490
Rise of the Jade Regent.

Some fucktard had the idea (5 years after it was invented) to use bits of Runelords as a prequel chapter to Jade Regent and turn it into an erotic sexventure as per PFG.
>>
>>50813903
>Wednesdays
Damn, can't make that day ;_;
>>
>>50814508
>then timeskip

The fact that this is the best a whole General thread and multiple years of planning could come up with is fucking hilarious to me.
>>
>>50814483
>>
>>50814457
It wasn't about seeing a DnD stream as much as it was about seeing a streamer I like playing a massive Orc with no social skills.

If Ster wasn't on it, I would never watch
>>
>>50814530
Ooh. Nice. I'll think on that one.
>>
>>50814516
>erotic sexventure
Is Lord of the Rings an erotic sexventure because Sam blew Frodo a few times?
>>
>>50814362
giant space hamster
>>
File: 1482118064050.png (2MB, 1936x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1482118064050.png
2MB, 1936x1334px
>>50814543
If cats aren't your thing, direwolves are also a good choice.
>>
>>50814581
combine
>BOO!
and
>It looks so wise, and powerful
>>
>>50814427
>>50814540
>A Ster fan on /pfg/
Hello, fellow-with-good-taste!
>>
>>50814590
What is that image
>>
>>50814590
That was not the right picture
>>
>>50814616
... I don't understand the question.
>>
Page 8.

New thread:

>>50814630
>>50814630
>>50814630
>>50814630
>>
>>50814528
>multiple years of planning

Nigga this isn't some new thing, nor has it been something /pfg/ has claimed to have made up. It's just that this is the first time someone's called it RotJR and had it stick.
>>
>>50814637
Dude was asking for animal companions. Posted a cat, then a dog, but fucked up the dog posting and posted tits instead.
>>
>>50814616
Dire wolf might fall under "innate magical ability" because its essentially a normal wolf on steroids. I'll ask, though.
>>
>>50814649
>Nigga this isn't some new thing, nor has it been something /pfg/ has claimed to have made up.

You guys wrote this. Not the idea, but this thing in particular.

And the best you can come up with is "lol a few months later..."
>>
>>50814660
no, I know the other guy was asking about dogs and cats or something.

but what or how is that picture wrong
>>
>>50814590
source?
>>
>>50814678
I don't understand why you think it took /pfg/'s entire collective consciousness and several years to slap a timeskip on something that is canonically a few years apart. Your complaint doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>50814760
A. Timeskips are objectively the worst, laziest storytelling method ever.

B. What the fuck is the point? Why not do some actual writing and somehow make the events flow into one another? Why not add more content in between? Why not do something other than "lol i taek dis one book and dese books and its done lol"?

C. Because somehow not one of you said "Hey maybe this isn't very good, could you possibly write it a little better?" Instead you just rushed to make your sexventure characters because you don't care about the story, you just want to fap.
>>
>>50814821
The worst storytelling method is 'it was all a dream'. Unless you own up to that shit like Driver San Fransisco or the entirety of Klonoah.

And its a timeskip because jade regent is actually four years after the first book of runelords. Heck, the skip's been SHORTENED down to two years.
>>
>>50814821
If I wanted to fap, I have far more expedient means at my disposal than one which takes several months to come to fruition.
>>
>>50814881
>And its a timeskip because jade regent is actually four years after the first book of runelords.

Yes. When your idea of DMing is reading straight out of the book and ONLY what the book says, nothing else.

Kinda makes a shitload more sense for Ameiko to want to leave Sandpoint right after her fuckin' family dies, no?
>>
>>50814901
I still don't get why you think this is all of /pfg/'s decision, or why it matters so damn much. No, nobody cared enough to say "hey, maybe it would be better if there weren't years in between, maybe just a few months?", but that doesn't mean you immediately jump to calling everyone shit.
>>
>>50814901
>Kinda makes a shitload more sense for Ameiko to want to leave Sandpoint right after her fuckin' family dies, no?

The impetus for her to leave Sandpoint was the letter you find in that cave, not Ameiko's entire family dying and her deciding it was time to get the hell out of there.

The time it takes for her to leaves is about as long as it takes for the Brinestump goblins to find those fireworks.
>>
>>50815039
>>50814901
Couldn't you just have Thistletop Goblins find the letter/have the shit be in Tsuto's little bunk?

Runelords book 1 happens. Party finds letter. Party tells Ameiko she wuz kangz. Jade Regeant proceeds sans some tutorial tier goblin encounters.
>>
>>50815230
>Couldn't you just have Thistletop Goblins find the letter/have the shit be in Tsuto's little bunk?
He means the Tsutamu letter.

I could tell you how to write a coherent story, but I don't think PFG cares about that, you guys are 100% build minmaxing, so why would a plot matter.
>>
>>50815267
Please teach me.

I need it for the game I'm running. I don't give a shit about minmaxing.
>>
>>50815267
>Build minmaxing

Oh you. You uneducated dear.
>>
>>50815267
What's incoherent about Tsuto noticing some goblins dicking around with some Tian Xia shit and nabbing the letter for himself?

I don't really see all that much to be gained by going Runelords first anyway.
>>
>>50815288
I'll write it in the next thread? This one is gonna die.

>>50815304
Canon-wise? Tsuto never knew about the goblins in the swamp, nor has any reason to interact with them, because they're not involved in his plan and as far as we're aware, he doesn't know anything about the Kaijitsu history with Sandpoint. He might? But it's never discussed.

As for the second thing? There's really nothing inherently gained. Burnt Offerings just happens to be fairly decent (when run well) at helping players build connections with the town of Sandpoint and it's NPCs, which is a massive improvement over JR's traits which say "You're best friends with this NPC. Now go roleplay that."
>>
>>50815392
>Tsuto never knew about the goblins in the swamp, nor has any reason to interact with them, because they're not involved in his plan and as far as we're aware,
Good thing we can change canon.

Alternatively, Thistletop goblins raided swamp goblins, got letter as loot.
>>
>>50815437
>Good thing we can change canon.
Fuck that sounded retarded.

I meant the story. We can change all those niggling details to make sense.
>>
>>50814615
>>50814739
Angel from the KoF series.
Thread posts: 398
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.