[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG Wednesday Lore Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: EN_MS-SOI-01PortraitPost.jpg (252KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
EN_MS-SOI-01PortraitPost.jpg
252KB, 768x432px
>it's a repost story

Let's talk about Bolas's allegedly MASTER PLAN, what's his endgame? Was he good all along? How do you think Aether Revolt will end? Is Jace into furries (Ajani)? Does anyone still care at this moment?

Discuss!
>>
>>50805582
>Let's talk about Bolas's allegedly MASTER PLAN, what's his endgame?
Let's talk about the fact that Bolas should be the most powerful Planeswalker to exist right now, being an Elder Dragon. He was Planeswalker stronk before awakening his spark, after all.
>>
He's just chillin like a villain in Amonkhet, getting pampered, treated like a god n shiet
>>
>>50805582
Bolas seems to be cultivating super strong fighters on Amonkhet, the 'chosen' iirc, though whether he uses them as underlings or just drains them all for whatever 0.00X percent of power they add to his ridiculous level is anyone's guess.

I like Yahenni, or however it's spelt, I think they're compelling to read, and I hope both them and the other characters present don't take a backseat to the Gatewatch in Aether Revolt.
>>
>>50805758
He is the most powerful. With Alara's con flux done and the obvious regeneration to his faculties and abilities, I would guess he is very near Oldwalker anyway when factoring in his mana bonds.
>>
Hijacking thread because WOTC can't write.

Story behind the name Ponza?
>>
What are people's opinions on how the story is shaping up so far? I think it's being handled much better than it was in insisted. Things aren't developing as haphazardly.
>>
>>50809193
>also i'm not kimberly

It's ok for teens. It's shit for fat middle age fuckers like us.
>>
Got four packs of Eldritch Moon as part of a holiday gift. Worth opening or no?
>>
>>50812195
What else are you gonna do with them?
>>
>>50812195
ZOMG SAVE THEM FOR 20 YEARS AND THEN SELL THEM AND YOU WILL MAKE BILLION$!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1
>>
>>50806976
>Ponza's first true appearance as an actual deck was during the Rath Cycle Pro Tour qualifiers for Pro Tour Rome. The deck was designed by Brian Kowal, and was based on Wakefield's Phoenix-haups design. Adrian Sullivan, one of Kowal's teammates, once said "A ponza Rotta is like a calzone, but deep fried instead of baked." Kowal named it Ponza because it had all the key ingredients to a Ponza Rotta: the chesse (burn), the meat (big creatures) and the sauce (the land destruction).
>>
I know that Wizards started putting out those "planeshift" pdfs this year so that you can run D&D using M:tG's planes, but I'm honestly kind of surprised they haven't been more enthusiastic about @crossing the streams" since it seems like a no-brained moneymaker
>>
>>50812552
>no-brained moneymaker
Kek, this is WOTC. They ain't doing smart shit
>>
>>50805582
page ten save rave
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.