[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with tiny characters, /tg/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: MouseCavalier.jpg (60KB, 564x1100px) Image search: [Google]
MouseCavalier.jpg
60KB, 564x1100px
How do you deal with tiny characters, /tg/?
>>
With my boot
>>
File: 0066.jpg (176KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
0066.jpg
176KB, 900x636px
>>50798839
FPBP
>>
>>50798835
i dont have them.

i whould use them in a setting such as post apoc earth all are dead but mice and rats mutate into intelligent little basters and do battle using old stuff from the old world such as a nail lance or a sissor sword wiht bottle cap shields
>>
Chess golems.
I want to play a sorceror who recreationally brings artificial life to chess pieces to do his bidding.
>>
File: Jack_Large.jpg (80KB, 792x756px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_Large.jpg
80KB, 792x756px
>>50798835
You mean to mock my size?
>>
File: 1431817809033.jpg (625KB, 1700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1431817809033.jpg
625KB, 1700x1100px
>>50798835
I avoid it like the plague because that delves into my magical relm
>>
>>50798835
With hugs, headpats, and oversized crackers.
>>
File: [cheeki breeki intensifies].gif (359KB, 318x306px) Image search: [Google]
[cheeki breeki intensifies].gif
359KB, 318x306px
Not well, because I follow the Big Brother philosophy as a GM.

>imagine a boot, stomping on the player handbook, forever
>>
>>50798835
Depends, tiny character with normal party or tiny party?
If the latter just play them normally and scale everything up
If it's just one character it'll depend on character concept/what they plan for the character to do
A tiny rogue who scrambles up their opponent like in shadow of the colossal to stab them in the eyes will play differently than a (literal) pocket healer who stays tucked away in the ladyknight's shirt or pack dispensing healings and buffs

>>50804101
Coward
If you had to what would you do?
>>
Depends on the game and the edition of said game. There were rules for it in 3.5, and several people have homebrewed rules for in in 5e. Last time my group dealt with it we used what little rules were in the DMG/PHB and then just kinda filled in the rest from there. Their armor is just as effective because while it is smaller it still covers the same amount of their body. It still costs the same because while it uses less material it requires more skill to finely craft it. Our only real off the wall thing was making all their weapons finesse as no matter how hard you swing it, a sewing needle sized sword isn't going to do much but they should know how to use it and limiting them to 1 damage would further discourage people playing them. On top of that, disadvantage on strength checks to push, pull, drag, lift, etc.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.