[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3.PF is nigger tier.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ivorytower.png (313KB, 1060x1423px) Image search: [Google]
ivorytower.png
313KB, 1060x1423px
3.PF is nigger tier.
>>
>>50798823
How and why does this retard keep getting jobs.
>>
>>50799318
>bumping a lazy troll thread

Aw, /tg/, and you were doing so good...
>>
>>50798823
Breaking news: some assburger on /tg/ hates 3.pf. Thanks for letting us know, but please start posting with a name.
>>
>>50799559
>common knowledge

You're supposed to ignore his threads.
>>
>>50799472
Necromancy is evil for a reason, anon.
>>
Bamp
Keep the crappy thread alive no matter what
>>
File: 708px-Excuse_Me_Guard.png (475KB, 708x599px) Image search: [Google]
708px-Excuse_Me_Guard.png
475KB, 708x599px
Excuse me, Commissar...
>>
>>50799559
>Breaking news: some assburger on /tg/ hates 3.pf.
Yeah, guy, it's just one person. It's not the entire surrounding world.
>>
>>50798823
>longsword is best weapon

this is not clever design you fuck, this literally means everything interesting is bad

Good thing PF - oh shit, katana is best weapon in the game. Fucking katana.
>>
>>50806287
You misspelled Falcata.
>>
>>50798823
>Let's give the Fighter a d10 hit die, less skills than an actual fucking commoner, two slow saves, and the main 'class feature' a set of trap option feats
I will forever be mad.
>>
>>50806287
Kukris are way better than longswords in 3.5
>>
File: 1455786947148.png (443KB, 717x561px) Image search: [Google]
1455786947148.png
443KB, 717x561px
>>50806287
>>50809041
>>50809136
>Make Longsword the bestest and other things inferior
>Instead of giving the weapons their own set of strengths and weakness just likey they are supposed too

Call me a grognard but I actually enjoyed how many mobs in AD&D had resistances or immunities to certain weapon-types.
>>
>>50809619
AD&D was shit and it will always be shit.
>>
I like the idea of fighters having a Casey Jones style weapon collection they swap around as needed, but feats and treasure limits don't support that
>>
>>50809619
Weapon vs. AC and the whole weapon reach+required space+speed factor system was a bit complicated (not quite as complicated as people make it out to be), but at least it gives you some damn reasons to actually choose different weapons in different situations.

Damage being something like 90% of the weapon differentiation - and said differences being universally applicable and mostly build-specific - was a goddamn stupid idea.

Like, it's not even a balance thing in some cases. There's some edged martial weapons that are just straight-up better than other edged martial weapons, without classes having any particular restrictions as to why they'd have to take the weaker option of the two.

(Exotic weapons are also largely shit (although that's probably unintentional), because usually they're just +1 damage or a special ability that isn't worth a feat.
Unless you're talking about the spiked chain, which only loses out on the "stupidest made-up 3E weapon" because of the goddamn Gyrspike.)
>>
>>50809865
> the spiked chain, which only loses out on the "stupidest made-up 3E weapon" because of the goddamn Gyrspike.

I always assumed that was the Scythe.
>>
>>50809685
Your life is shit and will always be shit.
>>
>>50809920
At least he has ad&d to keep him company.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.