[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gene Stealer Choas Cults

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: GC-chaos-1.jpg (263KB, 777x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GC-chaos-1.jpg
263KB, 777x1024px
Are they still canon? Have you ever used them in a campaign? What did they fall to? How'd it go?

Also, what is an independent demon? Are they like Be'lakor?
>>
File: 100% Nuclear .jpg (89KB, 680x621px) Image search: [Google]
100% Nuclear .jpg
89KB, 680x621px
>>50776075
Shit I just realized I spelled Chaos wrong
>>
File: GC-chaos-2.jpg (236KB, 719x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GC-chaos-2.jpg
236KB, 719x1024px
Bump
>>
File: GC-chaos-3.jpg (219KB, 707x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GC-chaos-3.jpg
219KB, 707x1024px
Guess I'll just post the rest
>>
File: GC-chaos-4.jpg (221KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GC-chaos-4.jpg
221KB, 725x1024px
>>
File: GC-chaos-5.jpg (222KB, 714x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GC-chaos-5.jpg
222KB, 714x1024px
>>
File: GC-chaos-6.jpg (228KB, 733x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GC-chaos-6.jpg
228KB, 733x1024px
>>
File: GC-chaos-7.jpg (235KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GC-chaos-7.jpg
235KB, 726x1024px
>>
That's all I found
>>
>>50776075
Yes. There's an example in the Genestealer Cult codex. Chaos corruption trumps isolated genestealers. Though there's currently no way to represent this in the TT other than modeling.
>>
>>50776075
Cult that fell to the great plotters scheme. Instead of spreading the cult they merely try to worm their way into the upper echelons of the hive. Once in position they will subtly begin to turn the inhabitants to chaos

In an attempt to survive a rogue Psykers tries to use his powers to escape. Instead he becomes a portal through which a daemon of Slaneesh claws through. Soon enough the brood falls to her/him/it. Now solely seeking out the perfection of the brood the sealers begin to target the nobles of the planet. With the archives of all the blood lines of it in hand they will engineering to sleet those with the "purest" lines and while cultivating new ones

That's all I got
>>
>>50780211
Wow I butchered that second paragraph on a Slaneeshi cult

What would a Nurgilite cult be like? Faster spread and near plague like qualities?
>>
>>50780396
The instability and mutable nature of the war causes Genestealer's ovipositer to become defunct instead they reproduce by the spreading of contagions. Simply being in their presence bears the risk of infection.

They would get into position within a hive where they can easily spread like bY being a cook in a particularly shady/popular hangout. Within days the patrons would find themselves craving the food even while tumors fester, cancers grow, and skim begins to slough off and reveal another set of deformed skin.

Within weeks they'll joyfully party and frolic in dens of pure biohazard while other such attempts occur across the planet.

There might even be words amoung the nobles of an exotic new culinary food being introduced...

Slaneeshi is easy. A whole bunch of knot taking
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.