[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1235: My Gun Shoots Swords Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 617
Thread images: 71

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

>>50765695
>>
>>50773658
>My Gun Shoots Swords Edition
But what about a sword that shoots guns?
>>
>>50772521
Ehh, Creation will survive with a couple less Sidereals, don't feel too bad about it. It just doesn't feel right to let a 0CP background pick any of the 100CP background's perk lines to discount, and it would be awkward to move the meta perks for Drop-In that revolve around moving between worlds into a separate tree from a Journeys perk line that's also about moving, but in a different way

Theoretically, there should be a Theanoan Absorption Charm like there are for Salinian and Devonian, but there isn't a canon version of it. You'd have to fanwank your own, but the canon Sorcery school Charms all suck so I personally wouldn't bother.

Note that the Games you get aren't special. Malfeas will be able to avoid addiction because Primordials normally can. But it could be a powerful bargaining chip.

I think the Drop-In items are fine. One personal scale transport and one large scale vehicle.

I'm open to Drawback suggestions. I'm thinking a +300 one that causes the Maiden's to think all your out of context powers and items violate Samsara and aggro them against you if you use any of them.

>>50772692
Time manipulation isn't completely unknown in Exalted. One time, Creation got split into thousands of simultaneous timelines and then reunified in a Dragon Break like way. Time stopping would just be an exotic perfect defense/extra action Charm. It's changing the past that's impossible.
>>
>>50773675
But what about a gun that shoots swords that shoots guns?
>>
>>50773699
I wish you'd just made all backgrounds 0 CP. That's kind of the standard these days unless one of them is drastically stronger than the others or gives way more stuff.
>>
File: 9841631.png (432KB, 695x733px) Image search: [Google]
9841631.png
432KB, 695x733px
>>50773658
Why not a gun that's also a sword that fires swords?
>>
File: power.gif (985KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
power.gif
985KB, 500x281px
>>50773658
>My Gun Shoots Swords Edition
My sword shoots things, too. It's even been called a gun a few times.
>>
>>50772862
Depends on the Charm. To give you one example, Sidereals get Duck Fate, which can potentially let them evade ANY hostile effect.
>>
>>50773762
I wish everyone would do that, personally, but it probably won't happen.
>>
Jump #5: KOTOR

Korriban
Male
Gray Jedi - 100
Strength

Enhanced Memory - 100
Enhanced Physiology - 100
Persuasion - 0
Hardware - 150
Force Rage - 600

Broken + 100

Man, I've never been able to play KOTOR, so I'm not positive what's going on here beyond some Sith-Jedi, Empire-Republuc war or something. I'm probably just going to be doing space coke and space hookers. Bet that'll make my Jedi parents proud.
>>
>>50773762
It used to be the case that Drop Ins wouldn't get a free 100CP perk, making up for how other backgrounds would typically cost 100CP. That's kind of fallen by the wayside, these days.
>>
>>50773817
#6: Ghost Rider

Male
Rider

Designated Rider - 0
Right Now - 200
Deal Breaker - 200
Deal With The Devil - 600
Spirit of Vengeance - 300
Spirited - 300

Nice Bike - 0

Comic’s Accuracy + 0
Demonic Disturbances + 200
Spirit of the Jumper + 200
Scraping At The Door + 100
Alcoholic + 100

So. I'm possessing Nicholas cage, we're constantly under attack by demons, and I've given him severe alcoholism and no ability to hold it.

I'm also stark raving mad. Probably all of that space coke.
>>
>>50773762
I think the memories, connections, and training you get from a background as a fully trained Sidereal are worth 100CP. I normally only give free backgrounds when the memories and past you get in the world aren't useful, like in Universal Horror where spending a lifetime as the creature from the black lagoon or Quasimodo aren't going to help you.
>>
>>50773841
That was more annoying than anything since you ended up with a 50 CP cost. Of course, 300 CP options as mid-tier was more common, so it wasn't that big of a deal. ...Was actually worse for the paid origins.

Man I hate discounted 300 CP perks.
>>
>>50773762
>>50773809
Agreed.
>>
>>50773902
Feels like it's made up for by Drop-In creating an extra Exaltation and not requiring you to work as a fate ninja if you don't want to.
>>
>>50773908
I'm good as long as you get two per origin, as well as some 50-CP items worth spending the points on.
>>
A quick question about the dishonored jump.
Has the jumpmaker ever clarified how much of a boost the stronger soul perk is?
'Cause if I read it right, you can use the advanced version of Bend Time about 2 times before you run out of soul power or whatever. Assuming I get Stronger Soul 8 times, with no boosts from other jumps, where would that put me?
>>
>>50774067
Dunno, I couldn't find anything on the archive.

But I bought it 14 times. Blinks4dayz.

Personally I'm just going to assume that each purchase makes your pool half again as large as it was before, since that seems reasonable.
>>
>78)FLCL
>Drop-In

>"Master the Guitar in One Millisecond Class!"
>Wildly Strong
>Guitar Summoning
>Epic Soundtrack
>Until You Swing the Bat
>Confirming Status

>Bunny Suit
>Gibson EB-0, 1961 Model

>Road Trip!(Drop-In, "Master the Guitar in One Millisecond Class!", "What are you doing?!", Wildly Strong, "It's no big deal", Bunny Suit)
>Aradia, Kanaya, Porrim, Terezi, Vriska, Aranea, Feferi, Meenah

>Those Eyebrows
>Ugly Hat Syndrome
>Eva Novelist
>Bullied
>Constant Scandal

Hey Haruko, did I ever tell you about our final raid on Derse? Everybody was so heroic! Well, mostly the girls, because I wasn't even a god tier at the time and... ouch!

What about you, reporter who stowed away on our spaceship? Do you want to hear about it again? Like I was saying, I was kind of a drain on the team's resources, but everyone else was so amazing!

Yeah I guess you don't want to hear about it either. But at least you're too distracted by my chin to notice how ugly my clothes are.

Aww, it's okay. You don't have to pretend to think I'm being to hard on myself. I know you're all only saying it because of the drawback... even if it is all true.

I'm just going to turn invisible.

(We never did manage to steal Atomsk's power. I'm retconning myself as having imported my guitar as a sword in Muppet treasure Island so that I can have the huge power boost without carrying around a guitar everywhere for the rest of my life.)
>>
>>50773902
>Sidereal jump is out
>Welp, reading more books it is
>...
And here I thought society of Sidereals and Yu Shan as a whole was more... Refined, than that. Guess it was naive to expect SOMEONE to like each other. Just how heave handed can factions get in thwarting each other?
>>
What's all this about chosen of journeys?
>>
>>50774283
The Sidereals are actually pretty level headed about it. Even the Bronze and Gold Factions consider themselves Sidereals first and faction members second, even if they need to oppose each other because they each think they know better than the other side. And Yu-Shan in general is a place where you can get arrested for causing too much noise nearby to a high ranking god's tea party. It's mostly political jockeying and blackmail, and only rarely assassination.
>>
>>50774342
That's what I thought, but then you see stuff like "Striking the Blood" being a valid and popular enough maneuver to have its own name. Just, wow.
>>
>>50774321
It’s about wheels in the sky, and how they go their separate ways. Still they ride, though, and the lights are pretty impressive. There are some pretty rough character moments, but the girl can’t help it. When you love a woman, faithfully, though, there are some pretty neat conceptual effects. My favorite are those that let you influence matter with concepts, in effect creating a stone in love. Ultimately it’s about faith, so as long as you don’t stop belevin’, you get to experience the journey of a sorcerer.

Does that help?
>>
File: Shinigami_Soul.jpg (158KB, 1200x883px) Image search: [Google]
Shinigami_Soul.jpg
158KB, 1200x883px
If watched through the eyes of someone in Soul Eater, how would your soul look like?
>>
>>50771277
>>50771316
>>50771339
Eh, I dunno, anon. It was about a month ago, but it seemed like they were actually doing it.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50227786/#50231553

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50227786/#50231633
>>
>>50774456
The fuck are you smoking and where can I get some?

Also, why all the old songs?
>>
File: p285_49315989_p.jpg (158KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
p285_49315989_p.jpg
158KB, 900x900px
>>50774270
Heh! Two thumbs up!

Someone jumped my jump. Squee!
>>
Can someone explain what the hell's the difference between transfer and full transfer from the Red vs Blue jump?
>>
>>50774506
I’m afraid not, anon. If you can be good to yourself, then feeling that way will be completely natural. Evan after all these years, the only solution is the natural thing. So just keep on runnin’, anon, never walk away and if you have faith in the heartland you’ll make it to a higher place. The secret, though, my midnight dreamer, is that the place in your heart was the city of angels all along.
>>
Is there a perk in Stargate that would allow you to make the titular items?
>>
File: lewd1471216667157.jpg (372KB, 1276x738px) Image search: [Google]
lewd1471216667157.jpg
372KB, 1276x738px
>>50774580
>make the titular items
>>
>>50774342
>>50774342
Of course, when they were deciding on the Usurpation, they killed off those who disagreed (too much) to avoid them tipping off the Solars. So I guess that's one that improved over time.
>>
>>50774580
God no, it's a fucking Red jump. Why would you expect something relevant to the IP?
>>
File: scatovore.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
scatovore.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>50774580
No, there is, in fact, fiat that keeps you from doing so. There's a couple jumps with equivalent gates that do have such perks though. I think the new Gargantia jump's one of them?
>>
>>50774527
I think it might be wireless/have more diverse abilities? It also seems like normal transfer needs robot bodies while the full one can be any tech device. Don't quote me on it, though.
>>
>>50774463
Now I want to know what a Devil-Tiger looks like to someone from Soul Eater.
>>
>>50774674
Okay are you done being a lying little shit-hole?

There's no fiat block in the jump. The only thing warded off is Ascension.
>>
>>50774708
But the truth is just such an obstacle.
>>
>>50774590
That's not what titular means, and you know it.
>>
File: laugh1477040218706.gif (2MB, 443x406px) Image search: [Google]
laugh1477040218706.gif
2MB, 443x406px
>>50774732
Do I?
>>
>>50774473
Was that only a month ago? I guess it's still a valid claim, though. God knows we've had jumpmakers take longer than a month to get anything done.
>>
>>50774708
You know the drill anon. At this point they'd claim Red was the reason behind the Holocaust occurring to try and discredit them, so lying is the least of the worries.

Report and avoid.
>>
Are there any good perks for dealing with Red Tape and Bureaucracy in the Chain? I want to get ready for Sidereals.
>>
>>50774820
There are perks for that in the Sidereal jump itself.
>>
>>50774752
Nah, man. Claims become invalid after a month. Also, there wasn't explicitly a claim, only implicitly one.
>>
>>50774820
Journey to the west 100cp perk celestial bureaucracyfor immortal does that.
>>
>>50774590
What’s this from?
>>
>>50774580
Just wait for Stargate Atlantis from myrmidont. The current jump's a piece of shit.
>>
>>50774849
>Claims become invalid after a month.
What, since when?

Also, bullshit about "explicit". That's some shitty rules-lawyering right there, mate.
>>
>>50774820
There's a couple of perks in Dresden that might help. One's Changeling, one's White Court.
>>
>>50774683
Literally impossible to see after a certain point in their growth because it covered the whole planet? Or some kind of non-euclidean shape are their skill folds in on itself to make another world?
>>
>>50774973
If I ever want to die a true death, am I going to have to track down fucking Azreal, the Death of Universes?
>>
>>50774973
I was more talking about how their Soul is split across multiple beings.
>>
>>50774973
shape as their soul*
Ah, what the fuck autocorrect?

>>50774993
Death of the Endless could probably reap a universe, too.
>>
>>50774993
Pretty sure when It's time for your true death. He is gonna find you Anonymous
>>
>>50774872
Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia
>>
>>50775029
Eh, there's literally a character with multiple souls in Soul Eater and I don't think hers looks notably strange?
>>
Hey, anyone got any good ideas for what to do with the skull of Marie Antoinette? Because I'm drawing a blank here.
>>
>>50775117
What jump did you get the skull from?
>>
Does Essence use qualify as magic, or is that only for sorceries?
>>
>>50775117
Cover it with gold,make into a hood ornament,
Failing that something something Shaman King?
>>
>>50775149
Les Miserables, of course. French revolution, baby!
>>
>>50775117
Summon her in Fate/ and acquire waifu? Make a necromantic spirit advisor drawing on the memories/mythos of the real (and much more competent than pop culture would imply) Marie Antoinette? Make it a component in a skeletal servant made out of the parts of various historical figures?
>>
>>50775117
Enchant it to eat cake.
>>
>>50775164
I'd say that only Sorcery counts as magic, and the rest is more like chi use. Except instead of only combat techniques like Sledgehammer Fist Punch or Seven Shadow Evasion they also apply it to things like investigating crimes (Judge's Ear Technique), hunting (Food-Gathering Exercise), or economics (Frugal Merchant Method).
>>
File: Marie.jpg (176KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Marie.jpg
176KB, 1500x1060px
>>50775178
Turn it into a day of the dead ornament?

or do what this >>50775226 anon said.
>>
File: Augustine_Gets_Concrete.png (2MB, 1316x693px) Image search: [Google]
Augustine_Gets_Concrete.png
2MB, 1316x693px
>>50773875
#7: InFamous

New Marais * Well, their patron saint is a conduit, so it's a pretty good place to start.
Male
Drop-In - 0

Concrete * How many jumps have concrete powers?
Strength - 0 * Lift.
Durability - 100 * Always nice to be able to take an extra punch.
Regen - 100 * Never enough of this
Toggle - 150 * Probably a good idea.
Focus - 300 * I mean, I can already stop time, but alright.
Autocharge - 600 * Not everywhere has concrete.
Energy Form - 300 * I'll be a giant concrete monster like Augustine's super form, I guess?

Remnant + 300 * Fuck those guys.
Greenlight + 300 * And these guys.

My time was mostly spent being an irresponsible ass, as per usual, but also acting as something of a vigilante. Not only againdt the gangs and the DUP remnants which were hounding me, but also against rogue conduits and general asshole. Turns out being a superhero is actually pretty damn fun.

I also made Deals to take the powers from Conduits who didn't want or couldn't control their abilities, as well as the worst conduit criminals that I captured.

By the end of my time, I had managed to inspire others. Conduits came forth, both under government regulation and as vigilantes, to use their powers to fight against great dangers caused by both conduits and humans.
>>
>>50774993
Maybe just will yourself out of existence?
>>
Is there gonna be an update for the Samurai Deeper Kyo jump? I really like the content, but there are way too many grammar mistakes, and some parts seem literally copied from the wiki.
>>
>>50774724
>>50774708
Technically, what Red said, back in May 2015 was:
>@Ronin|: And ir_fane: Gooooood luck trying to figure out Ancient tech, cause I'm saying right now it will NOT be easy regardless of how many tech perks you have.

and after a long argument that included ancient repositories and their computer/automated schools

>@Ronin|: Well ir_fane, aionon, let me make this clear. You can't use Ancient info. You can't get the knowledge in your head. Jump rules. If you're gonna ignore that then whatever fuck everything.
>>
File: tumblr_n1udd8mb4j1tqvioko1_1280.jpg (139KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1udd8mb4j1tqvioko1_1280.jpg
139KB, 620x330px
Speaking of summoning french nobles as Servants, what class would Jeanne de Clisson fit best?
>>
File: 1480529387074.png (78KB, 241x231px) Image search: [Google]
1480529387074.png
78KB, 241x231px
>>50775406
>Trying to make up fake IRC quotes again.
This is your stupidest bait.
>>
>>50775164
It's all magic, and all chi. Exalted doesn't make a distinction between the two, as it is a sensible universe.
>>
>>50775415
Rider?
>>
>>50775406
I can make up chat-logs too.

15:23:29 PM <OneArmedAnon> horsecock and strippers
>>
>>50775406
You'd think you'd be better at imitating Red by now, sinfe you've done it so many times.
>>
>>50775433
Are you sure that's made up? Because I can easily see OAA saying that. He's a silly fellow.
>>
>>50775431
That was my first thought, but Fate is weird. I didn't know if Berserker or Assassin would be better or something.
>>
>>50775433
He probably said that.

He probably said that a lot.
>>
>>50775446
>>50775466

... Now I'm not sure what to think.
>>
>Young Sidereals are advised not to eat their operational budgets.
Okay, NOW I am liking this place.
>>
>>50773699
>and it would be awkward to move the meta perks for Drop-In that revolve around moving between worlds into a separate tree from a Journeys perk line that's also about moving, but in a different way
The meta perks for the Drop In should probably be merged; aren't the Drive charms the charms of the comet constellation and the firearms charms the sidereal charms of the Lightning Bolt constellation?

For drawback ideas...

Punched into a Duck: Apparently Samsara has indicated you would be more effective for its purposes as a duck. This has no effect on your powers or abilities except for your shape changing abilities, which can only change you into various types of duck at best, but unless using something like a resplendent destiny to disguise yourself, most people in creation will assume you are some sort of god blooded or magical creature. Also, no thumbs, there is that.

Trouble in a Teapot: You seem destined to fail the really obvious spot checks, and opponents get the drop on you from really implausible hiding places. How did that mortal bandit hide in that tea cozy?
>>
>>50775551
Yu-Shan is a silly place, anon. The fact that the divine currency is effectively made of chocolate may explain a great deal about why the Heavenly Bureaucracy is so messed up.
>>
>>50775455
Most Servants fit multiple classes, and Berserker is probably the class the most people qualify for.
>>
>>50775599
Sadly Berserker is also the absolute worst class except in very narrow circumstances where being an unkillable mad beast was the Servant's strongest trait for battle. Like Cuchu.
>>
>>50775565
>aren't the Drive charms the charms of the comet constellation and the firearms charms the sidereal charms of the Lightning Bolt constellation?
No. It's Sidereal Charms for an ability vs Astrological Charms of a College, like how Awareness is the ability for the Crow, but Conclusive Wisdom is an Awareness Charm while An End to Darkness is a Crow Charm.

I like the drawbacks. Will probably put out an updated version with another set of +100/+200/+300 drawbacks today.
>>
>>50775385
And then do what? At that point you're probably still conscious even while non-existing.
>>
>>50775385
Not working so great for the Neverborn.
>>
I'm jumping all the D&D settings, so far I've got Ravenloft, dragonlance, forgotten realms and dark sun. What am I missing?
>>
>>50775714
D&D settings, or just D&D? You've also got Neverwinter Nights and OOTS.
>>
>>50775646
>No. It's Sidereal Charms for an ability vs Astrological Charms of a College, like how Awareness is the ability for the Crow, but Conclusive Wisdom is an Awareness Charm while An End to Darkness is a Crow Charm.
I mean how the the Ability charms are fixed, and structurally take the shape of one of the constellations. I thought that was a thing, and why bringing in the new charm thees for Drive and firearms also meant bringing in new constellations to shape them to, instead of just pegging them to the constellations that supported the archery and ride charms.

Or am I imagining that?
>>
>>50775733
They're associated with a constellation, but they're actually pegged to the structure of the associated Scripture. Or at least they were in 1e, 2e messed that up for some of them I think.
>>
>>50775646
It just occurred to me that the ending capstone is the exact opposite of warning warning from metroid.

>shit never blows up
>shit always blows up

What happens if I use both?
>>
>>50774820
Pretty sure Austin Powers has a perkline for that.
>>
>>50775726
>D&D settings, or just D&D?
I don't understand the question but thanks for the suggestions. I didn't knew we had a Neverwinter nights. OOTS don't really grind my gear so i think i'll skip it. Any other?
>>
>>50775768
Things blow up in the least destructive way possible.
>>
>>50775389
I'm pretty sure Gaunlet was going to go over it again.
>>
What perks are there for killing or sealing gods?
>>
File: 445d9b9129104548c05d17d0f0778214.png (1013KB, 1500x2050px) Image search: [Google]
445d9b9129104548c05d17d0f0778214.png
1013KB, 1500x2050px
>>50775768
That's like combining mentos and diet Pepsi on a massive scale.
It would probably look neat though. Do it and share your results.

>>50775772
I think that's probably all of them. At least until someone puts out an Ebberon setting. There were mentions of that being in the works.
>>
>>50775796
Go to Exalted. Infernals have like six hundred ways to kill gods, and Sidereals can invoke "Terminal Sanction" which lets them kill gods among a host of other horrible fates they can inflict.
>>
>>50775796
GemCraft has a capstone that lets you seal monsters in gems iirc, neptunia has a perk that allows you to use the powers of a sealed creature.

Fire Emblem Elibe kiiinda has one? The Empathetic Weapon perk has the potential to let you seal people, but it's not reliable.
>>
>>50775772
There's 3 Pathfinder jumps on the SB drive that connect together but they're really bare and the growth rules for it are really annoying.
>>
>>50775646
How hight essence we have at start of jump ??
>>
>>50775843
2, unless you take the Sorcery perk, then 3.
>>
>>50775796
Jade Coccoon has a perk for making sure things that are sealed/sleeping don't still influence the world like that.
Then use Blessing of Strahvs from Banner Saga to put any God you can't actually kill to sleep.
Combined with some kind of spatial folding technique you can just sweep unwanted dieties under the metaphorical rug.
>>
Are there any advantages to having a Yozi open up their Charmses and learning those instead of just making custom Charms?
>>
>>50775421
>>50775433
>>50775437
http://pastebin.com/0jCXfzQ4

If you can't figure it out from that, then there's no help for you. Nothing was said about trying to reverse engineer the tech directly, since we talked more about the primers they left everywhere. So you could probably do that...
>>
>>50775892
You can only create Charms that fall under the themes of a Primordial whose Charmset is open to you. So you could create a Devil Tiger who's themes including hunger and swamps instead of getting Metagaos Charms, but that means that you wasted a Devil Tiger set on something you could have gotten another way.
>>
>>50775892
Well besides the fact that all the work is done for you custom charms still need to follow a theme.
Having more charmsets open to you means having more themes to play with.
Therefore you're going to want all of them for maximum flexibility.
Just be ready to make custom charms to get rid of the parts of some charms you don't like.
>>
>>50775892
You get a whole new set of themes to work with. Even with Heretical charms, you're limited to remixing at maximum eight power sets into new combinations (six Yozi that have already unlocked theirs, plus your Devil Tiger charms, plus the potential for having inherited a Devil Tiger charmset if you took Orphan Cub). Unlocking more Yozis gives you more tools to work with, lets you take your charms into new thematic ground. Like, none of the current Infernal charms have anything to do with plants, if you want charms for that you'd have to unlock Metagaos or Szoreny.
>>
>>50775897
Is that you Inve? You're the only one I know that keeps setting logs like this you fucking freak.
>>
>>50775897
At least put on your trip you sneak. Good that we finally know who kept posting IRC stuff.

Hope they ban you fane.
>>
>>50775952
Ok, that got a laugh out of me. >>50775939
>>50775939
6+2+(8 companions*2). 24 Admittedly, you'd have to learn the 16 companion ones the hard way, and only if they let you.
>>
>>50775952
Actually, Exhausted also keeps logs.
>>
>>50775897
You know, I can take a guess as to which IRC-goer you are from this and I have to ask:

You ever think that maybe you just smashed the button hard enough to get the reaction you did? That maybe anyone else would've gotten a different answer except for you?

Because I see no banning in that chatlog whatsoever who knows if it's even real . Just a bunch of "well I'm gonna make it as hard as it is in canon so good luck with a workaround I'm tired of this shit."

THAT'S what Red should be known for if anything - entirely arbitrary difficult training / learning spikes.
>>
>>50776000
I didn't include them, because it's unclear if you can make expansions on the charms of other Devil Tigers who have taught you your charms. I just went with what the rules are clear on enabling.
>>
>>50775897
>it's a Spacebattles poster

Well we know where some of our assholes come from, evidently.
>>
>>50776023
You can get your companions to make expansions to their own sets, then learn them.
>>
>>50774907
The issue there is a perk to build Ancient tech runs into a couple of problems:
Firstly, balance. It's pretty much the best stuff in the setting and it's capable of some things that are a ridiculous advantage in the setting (such as dimensional travel and the headache-inducing time travel), so unless I price it at like 800 or 1000 undiscounted or something, it's going to be hard to include it without making it part of a One True Build.

Secondly, if there's not a perk/item for it (and thus fiat), a lot of Ancient tech still won't work in other universes because it relies on subspace to function. So even downloading the whole Ancient database doesn't really do much good because once you leave the setting, the underpinning physics of that multiverse ceases to be relevant.

As much as I would like to offer something like the ability to produce Ancient tech, I'm not sure how to go about it. I'm open to suggestions on the balance issue.
>>
>>50776006
>"well I'm gonna make it as hard as it is in canon so good luck with a workaround I'm tired of this shit."

Not him, but are you fucking kidding? That's complete bullshit. If this is real, she banned it. That much is obvious.

>@Ronin|: and ir_fane: Remember that anyone who uses those Ancient Libraries ends up DYING with that info in their head unless it's deleted.
>You're no exception.
>>
>>50775897
So why are you perma-banned yet?
>>
>>50776059
>using physics as an excuse

so I'm assuming Atlantis is going to be just as shit as our current Stargate jump.
>>
>>50776085
>Jumper isn't an exception to something
>Oh no
>I'm triggered
>>
So this proves that this ir_Fane guy is anti-red, right?
>>
>>50776085
Well there's perks out there that make it so info man was not meant to know can't kill you.
Not in the jump itself, but they exist.
>>
File: stop_it.gif (6MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
stop_it.gif
6MB, 600x338px
>>50776130
>>
>>50775778
>>50775815
I'll keep this combo in mind.
>>
>>50776130
No please stop.
You'll let the real deal get away just because fane blew a fuse.
>>
>>50776130
Not really, just proves Spacebattles is behind some of our bullshit.

Damn it, I keep trying to be hopeful but I keep losing hope.
>>
Please stop giving the troll fap material.
>>
>>50776119
It's not being "triggered". If it's real, it's Red showing a lack of understanding and flat-out banning it. And, yes, a jumper /should/ be an exception. It's not like it's a memetic/conceptual kill agent. It's just the shear volume of it.

>"It basically downloads the entire library of Ancient knowledge into a person's mind. That massive amount of data then slowly unspools into your brain, eventually taking over your consciousness completely." -- Samantha Carter.

>@Ronin|: But you know, it kills people. This is canon.

>ir_fane: it kills humans.
>@Ronin|: It kills PEOPLE. I wrote the damn jump.
>Don't tell me how it works.

>@Ronin|: @ir_fane: I'm saying if you become an Ancient/ascend, it counts as a loss condition. And since you're NOT an ancient, it would kill you.
>Ergo.

>@Ronin|: And trying to use the Ancient knowledge on a body still kills the body from too much knowledge. You can't get around this.

>Macnia: I think it's getting the knowledge of the Ancients at all that kills you, not the way it enters your head.
>@Ronin|: ^

>@Ronin|: It is literally too much knowledge stuffed inside. Even IF you somehow kept the body you downloaded it into from dying, the moment you tap that and get it in YOUR head, you start dying.
>>
File: 1358321714406.jpg (104KB, 800x741px) Image search: [Google]
1358321714406.jpg
104KB, 800x741px
>>50773658

Jumpers!

How many of you have companions that were not taken from a jump?

I'm talking about children or entities that you otherwise created from scratch.
>>
>>50776173
They also keep trying to sell themselves to people who are upset at the arguments they start. It's sinister.
>>
>>50776212
Hey, you wanna know something fun? That log is from years ago. Gold, JAN and some others there haven't been on IRC for years so if that logs true, he's bringing up years old shit to stir up trouble. And fane is a raging autist most of the time too, so I wouldn't be surprised if he just 'happened' to not copy over him badgering her for hours about getting it for free.
>>
>>50776212
Nobody cares what you're arguing once you start IRC drama. You're now an unwanted pariah in these threads.
>>
>>50776173
>bullshit

Riiiiight. Because god forbid you don't quietly submit to Red's unreasonable rulings. Even trying to have a reasonable argument makes you a shitposter.
>>
>>50776235
besides the fact, it doesn't match up with what Red's said recently.

Turns out, you aren't allowed to change your mind on something in /jc/. You say something once, the only thing you're allowed to do is sit quietly and let people argue and scream about it.
>>
>>50776251
We already know you despise Red over on SB anyway, so you aren't helping your position at all.

Beyond that fact, >>50776235 and >>50776265 make some painfully relevant points.
>>
File: lewyn happy.png (55KB, 320x418px) Image search: [Google]
lewyn happy.png
55KB, 320x418px
>>50776220
I have three kids! I've chatted about them enough but I'm proud of them, and I love them! They've all got some nice skills and are hard workers!
>>
>>50776251
We all know it's you, and we all know you don't really care about the rulings because your goal is just to drive people away. You need to try a different tactic or something.
>>
>>50776235
>>50776243
From what I've seen, Fane's been mainly reasonable. The problem with not using a trip is that no one actually knows who you are. I'd be highly disappointed if it turns out this was him.

>>50776265
Yes, I know. The issue is that an anon said that nothing in that conversation indicated banning.

>>50776289
>>50776302
I'm going to be perfectly honest here: I legitimately can't tell if you're baiting or not, but all you're doing is censoring conversation and calling people out as shitposters. It's nice to just have something you can use to sweep stuff under the rug, isn't it? Also, fucking prove that they hate Red over on SB. The only one I can think of is a blatant rules lawyer who can't see the value in not being able to cheat.
>>
And now we know the real reason Stargate got brought up today.

I mean look at this >>50776059 Myrmidont's legitimately asking for some input on how he should go about Atlantis and all we've had is a shitpost-kun targeting it.
>>
Why is everyone falling for this years-old bullshit?
For fuck's sake, tera's name is in those logs!
And that fuckers been banned forever.

Besides, just because someone puts fiat in their jump doesn't mean you have to follow it.
You're (technically) human beings, and (probably) have a will independent of what you can read in a digital document. If you don't agree with certain ruling, ignore it.

God, this thread is full of fucking drooling retards and autists.
Stop letting the shitposter when, you dumbasses.
>>
File: e0e.png (432KB, 680x768px) Image search: [Google]
e0e.png
432KB, 680x768px
Can't we all just get along?
>>
>>50776395
het
>>
>>50776395
That requires us to be beings capable of cooperation.
>>
File: k_valentine_2.jpg (448KB, 1200x746px) Image search: [Google]
k_valentine_2.jpg
448KB, 1200x746px
>>50776395
I could be convinced...
>>
>>50776395
No, why would we be able to do that?
>>
>>50776395
We don't have a perk for that.
>>
File: 1480608960192.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1480608960192.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>50776395
I would like that.
>>
>>50776386
Nobody's falling for it. You notice we're not shitstorming, we're just slapping our foreheads and saying "we all know it's you."
>>
So my current chain has the amusing "Defeat means Friendship" companions of
1. Gojira, King of Monsters
2. Malefor the Dark Master
3. Omega, Lord of Infinity

Since I really like this mechanic I need to ask. Are there other jumps with it?
>>
>>50776507
Nichijou for the deer lord, Kung Fury for the arcade robot.
>>
>>50776354
It's mostly him arguing and posted by his pastebin account. It is also literally years old. He is shitposting, this is not a legitimate conversation. It's him being bitter and salty years after the fact and causing shit instead of going and talking to Red like a reasonable person about this.
>>
>>50775897
Tbh, reading the pastebin, he seems pretty reasonable. Like, either get some sort of infinite memory or print it all out. Should be easily possible. If reproducing ancient tech is explicitly banned in the jump though, then yeah, him arguing it is stupid, but implying that it would be impossible for a jumper because it's impossible for some random human is an equally dumb argument.
>>
>>50776039
But you can't necessarily remix them with Heretical charms, was my point.
>>
>>50776220
I have robot daughters that I made one day, Bridget, Fiona, Nadia, and Sera. I gave them souls and "hearts", making them real people, basically. I took care of them, guided them, protected them, loved them, and took them with me to multiple worlds. Then one day, they decided to stay behind in Nechronica with their "little sisters", protecting and guiding them in the restored world that had been created after the Necromancers had been defeated. There was a lot of crying, a lot of hugs and kisses for my little girls, and both sorrow and pride in seeing how loving and compassionate my daughters had become.

Unknown to them I left behind a Death Egg and an army of Jump-Bots, all run by a loyal A.I. that was on or even beyond XANA's level with orders to slaughter anyone or anything that threatened my daughters and their new home.
>>
>>50776627
>If reproducing ancient tech is explicitly banned in the jump though

Except it's not, and there's never been an explicit ruling.
>>
>>50776680
Yeah, then it's kinda dumb. Doesn't really matter though, as the argument is years old already.
Really, if I ever want to get ancients tech, i'll just do it with some combo, no big deal. It's not like you need thread approvel for everything, this is an imagination game after all.
>>
>>50776507
If you don't modify the plot too much, it would apply to Sasuke in Naruto.
>>
>>50776354
>I'm going to be perfectly honest here: I legitimately can't tell if you're baiting or not, but all you're doing is censoring conversation and calling people out as shitposters. It's nice to just have something you can use to sweep stuff under the rug, isn't it? Also, fucking prove that they hate Red over on SB. The only one I can think of is a blatant rules lawyer who can't see the value in not being able to cheat.

It's bait, and it always will be bait. Out of hundreds of posts on SB, there's less than a tenth of that which is dedicated to Red. On the other hand, here every time something comes up, there's at least a 50/50 chance that it involves Red.

SB is more than happy to just talk about settings and powerwank, but people from here cherry pick individual posts and skew things to make it seem like the entire thread is about something different.
>>
>>50776220
i got TJ Who is my son and Roland Junior who's my grandson
>>
>>50775837
Those aren't Pathfinder jumpers. People are working on real Pathfinder jumps.
>>
>>50776059
>unless I price it at like 800 or 1000 undiscounted
Then do so. As long as the ability is in there somehow.
>>
might be heading to Batman dark Knight trilogy soon, what do you think the odds are of Bane accepting a Carrera contra carrera match? he's basically a evil luchador right?
>>
>>50776925
Nolan Bane =/= comics Bane. The lucha thing won't fly.
>>
>>50776935
okay, how badly would things go If I Went full lucha and treated him like an evil luchador anyway?
>>
>>50776968
He would be very confused?
>>
>>50776968
He'd probably have nothing to do with you. Nolan Bane is a one-off Bin Laden; he's a member of the league of shadows that's carrying on their legacy via post-Cold War terrorist methods. He won't be down with that kind of silliness.

>inb4 srs lucha munster
No, Tera, this is another retarded idea. Accept that it's a retarded idea and move on with your life.
>>
>>50776059
>Physics won't match

So, that basically invalidates the 99% of sci-fi tech in the chain.

If you're paying CP for it, you should be able to use it anywhere.
>>
>>50777009
Which, if you actually read his post and didn't just skim it for things to rail against, you'll see that he agrees with.
>>
>>50777005
wouldn't he kind of have to deal with me if I wrestled My way to him through his numerous goons? I'm not saying he is silly, I'm saying if I was sufficiently powerful and silly Wouldn't I be able to force the silliness upon him?
>>
>>50776925
>some random asshat on the internet never watched a decent/10 modern re-imagining of bahmahn

why does this irk me some much...
>>
>>50777034
Yes? Why do you need our position to dress up like a luchador and pile drive Bane?

But Nolan Bane isn't even Mexican, so it would be really weird?
>>
>>50776212
There is more then one "you have infinite memory retention ability" that would make the size of the archive irrelevant.

I am skeptical Red would make such an inane ruling instead of saying by fiat, the exotic tech does not work in other universes because the benefactor will not bring this universes physics backend into other universes until your jump ends instead of these convoluted mental gumnastics
>>
>>50777083
Neither is comics Bane, though. He's from the Caribbean. There's really no reason why he should be a luchador, it's not part of his culture. He just thinks it's cool.
>>
>>50777070
If it makes you feel better, I've only ever seen the Dark Knight Rises and Dawn of Justice?
>>
File: Bitchslap.png (98KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
Bitchslap.png
98KB, 500x650px
>>50777034
>>
Does anyone have the latest version of generic cult leader?
>>
>>50777129
Huh. The more you know.

>>50777134
"MAAARRRRTTTHHHAAAAA!!!!" Drawback when?
>>
>>50777129
He's also a Jesuit educated supergenius, but people tend to forget that too.

>>50777134
>I've only ever seen the Dark Knight Rises and Dawn of Justice
Anon, that's like admitting in public that you've slept with a 5th tier Baldwin: you shouldn't say shit like that.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>50773699
Question-how securely defended is Autocthon's workshop in Yu-Shan? And are there any hints about its' capabilities-like, is it his personal working forge and a peer to the Daystar's, or something he put together in a hurry?

>>50775796
Apart from the Endings capstone in Sidereals jump, Percy Jackson's second Magician capstone gives you a handy mystic toolkit for dealing with divinity. And Angel Slayer from Valkyrie Profile allows you to corrupt weapons into those which deal extra damage to deities.
>>
>>50777083
>Yes? Why do you need our position to dress up like a luchador and pile drive Bane?
>But Nolan Bane isn't even Mexican, so it would be really weird?

you don't need to be a specific ethnicity to put on a mask and wrestle folks Anonymous,I just thought it would be funny to treat him like an evil luchador
>>50777140
okay I'll watch the movies but I don't think that was quite Called for
>>
Question, is the Death Egg limited to just making Jump-Robos and Badniks? Could I enter in other schematics and have it mass produce those as well? Also, would a Orgel of Origins be enough to power it?
>>
>>50777146
On the off chance that you're not trying to start shit, here it is.

If you are trying to start shit, I hope you find some meaning in your life eventually. You're just sad.
>>
>>50777168
He probably wouldn't be amused. Perhaps NOT AMUSED. Survivability probably depends on how good you are at the time, and how quickly you can act to keep him from bulking up. High levels of both would be recommended. Other people might find it funny, though.
>>
>>50777164
>He's also a Jesuit educated supergenius, but people tend to forget that too.
Oh, yeah, Bane's a smart guy. There's a tendency to view him as just a big bruiser, but he's fond of schemes and plots. Like, him breaking Batman's spine in Knightfall was the culmination of months of work of breaking Batman down and stripping him of resources and allies. That's something I liked about Dark Knight Rises, it portrayed him as a mastermind and not just the muscle. Granted, having Talia show up at the last minute (even if everyone was predicting that Miranda was Talia from the very beginning) did kind of mess with that by making it unclear how much was his work and how much was hers. But I still appreciated him not being just a Hulk-expy like so many adaptations turn him into.
>>
>>50777187
>Deus Vult!
What will you take?
>>
>>50777215
>and how quickly you can act to keep him from bulking up
Nolan Bane doesn't have Venom.
>>
>>50777140
But bitch-slapping a member of the Imperium with a bigger hat than you is Heresy! The Imperial Commissars with the Big Hats said so...
>>
Does anyone have perks that help make items that whether the test of time? or makes them basically indestructible? Specifically I'm making it so that this book I'm planning to leave any people I guide won't get burned, water damaged, ripped, or anything like that.
>>
>>50777233
There's a perk for that in one of the Kamen Rider jumps. Neo-Heisei Part 1, I think.
>>
>>50777215
I'm A late game jump Anonymous this Plan has little risk and was basically a cute way to mess with a jerk
>>
>>50777168
It's like beating Renfield to death with a fish. We understand what you're going for, but you're in the wrong setting, nobody in the setting you're in has a clue what you're doing, and as far as anyone can tell you're just being a loon.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>50777164
>slept with a 5th tier Baldwin
>Baldwin

...am I missing something, or is that a joke about pleasing old men for money? I'm probably missing something because I don't get it.

>>50777183
Given what I've learned of Eggman's prowess, I think with some tech skills you could easily rejigger it to make other kinds of robots.

I think it comes with its' own power source but that wouldn't hurt (unless you use the Ar no Surge version that apparently implodes the universe slowly or something which even the jumpmaker recommended against).

Speaking of ArTon, if you're out there somewhere lurking Mir I think the Crygaia wiki's been back up for a while. Any chance of a The Secret World jump?
>>
>>50777257
So you're saying I should just Shoot him? That sounds kind of boring
>>
>>50777228
My bad. How quickly you can break his mask then.
>>
File: AS1475546055272.jpg (127KB, 1600x1042px) Image search: [Google]
AS1475546055272.jpg
127KB, 1600x1042px
>>50777220
I'm probably going to go Messiah and pay 50CP for the setting / period. Is that what you were asking?

>>50777231
Sisters trump Commissars
>>
>>50777257
I wonder if Bancho has ever burst into a setting like DxD dressed in a schoolgirl uniform, wearing a purple wig and screaming SUGOOOOI DESU NE because he applied the same train of thought.
>>
>>50777273
You need to shoot him and throw him out of a plane bancho.
>>
>>50777258
Thanks anon-
>implodes the universe slowly
Wait, what.
>>
>>50777273
I'm saying you release a bunch of poison gas, then take off his mask. At least then it'll be a setting-appropriate reference.
>>
>>50777187
but can one kill a messiah?
>>
>>50777297
Judging by historical precedent...
>>
>>50777280
That'd do it. Also, not super hard, as Nolan Bats is fairly human in his abilities and he broke it with a punch.

>>50777258
>...am I missing something, or is that a joke about pleasing old men for money? I'm probably missing something because I don't get it.
There's about sixty or so Baldwin brothers in Hollywood: one of them is kinda talented, another is sorta acceptable and then they go rapidly downhill from there.
>>
>>50777293
>I'm saying you release a bunch of poison gas, then take off his mask. At least then it'll be a setting-appropriate reference.

All right, that could work, I can use my Smoke conduit powers to keep it from escaping his base don't want all that gas getting Spread all willy-nilly around Gotham. Do we
>>
>>50777284
No no, somewhere out there there's a comic of these two crusaders at a fast food joint, and a waitress asks what will they take. Brief silence, then "WE WILL TAKE JERUSALEM!" with Deus Vult repeating in the background. I was referencing that.
>>
>>50777273
No, you show up after he breaks Bane's back, dressed as a bat – and I'm not talking a Batman suit, I'm talking pic related – and then break his back.

Then say something about being born in darkness.
>>
>>50777297
Kane a best.

>>50777314
Well, in that instance the First Law of Trudeauism would actually apply. They killed him and he won.
>>
>>50777314
He got better. Besides, it was all according to his keikaku anyway.
>>
>>50777284
Woah, what's that fan art of? Looks fucking awesome.

Looks like Ornstein's spear.
>>
>>50777334
Someone somewhere has fucked someone else wearing that suit. Someone somewhere has been fucked by someone wearing that suit.

Weep for the future.
>>
>>50777334
>No, you show up after he breaks Bane's back, dressed as a bat – and I'm not talking a Batman suit, I'm talking pic related – and then break his back.

would adding a ushanka and pulling a Yakov Smirnoff be overdoing it?
>>
>>50777316
>don't want all that gas getting Spread all willy-nilly around Gotham. Do we
I honestly don't know what you want. bancho. Joker wants that, and his insane anarchy fits your beliefs well enough.
>>
>>50777355
>http://backmanarts.deviantart.com/
He does some pretty neat stuff.
>>
Question for the Infernal jump maker:

Any chance we'll get a 0 cost drawback, or note, in the Infernal jump making Lilun 'officially' optional without having to... what's the term... fanwank her away?
>>
>>50777165
It's constantly patrolled by Celestial Lions and its a capital offense to even try to break in, and it's also implied that it's full of ancient defense systems made by Autochthon, probably similar to the ones in the write up for the Imperial Manse. It's mostly just a plot hook, so there's no canon information about what exactly is in there or what it's capable of, but the book says it includes "spiritual engineering mechanisms capable of crafting reality itself from the Wyld or using souls as cogs in great Essence machines and tiny clockwork insects capable of disassembling living beings and reconstituting them as divine tools and strange weapons"
>>
>>50776355
Original Stargate guy here, and no. I was legitimately curious because for a while now i've had the idea of building two gigantic gates in KOTOR, and shipping one out to another galaxy. Then I'd jump Clone Wars or Original Trilogy thousands of years later and voila, instant travel capability between two galaxies.

I picked up a perk in R-Type which should allow me to do that, but I figured it was better to be sure.
>>
>>50777326
>I was referencing that.
My bad, friendo, I haven't seen that comic. Sorry I missed the reference.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (58KB, 736x308px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
58KB, 736x308px
>>50777315
Yeah, I dunno either. Apparently it was some kind of retcon or something in a sequel game to the Tonelico one? It's been a while, but I remember Mir said you could basically fanwank to using either version. Let me just copypaste from the wiki-

>In the end, the Orgel of Origin works through a distortion in space-time or singularity, and it incessantly continues absorbing the matter around Ra Ciela to convert it into the energy it outputs to Ar Ciel. However, singularities cause the universe to contract, so the more energy Ar tonelico uses, the more matter it will absorb from Ra Ciela's area.

>This doesn't sound like a great problem, but the fact is that Ar tonelico has been working for over 700 years without stopping, and if it ever started working to its full capacity over a very long period of time, the amount of energy it would draw from the Orgel's singularity would cause the material universe to contract to the point in which all matter existing in it would disappear after being converted into energy.

>There are two ways to solve this problem: the short-term one would be to isolate the Orgel from space-time (stopping the flow of time for it and enclosing it in an isolated area of space), while the long-term one would be to completely eliminate the singularity it feeds from. Naturally, the Orgel should never be destroyed under any concept, as if that happens, it would eliminate any probability of keeping the matter conversion under manageable levels and there is a large probability of it converting the whole universe into energy in an instant

>>50777334
...I'm not quite sure what's going on, but you know what would go well with that costume?

A voice modulator (or just a shitton of helium) to make your voice high and squeaky, like an actual bat's.
>>
>>50777386
>I honestly don't know what you want. bancho. Joker wants that, and his insane anarchy fits your beliefs well enough.

I don't want an insane anarchy. I want a safe, rational anarchy and do you honestly see the jokers methods, bringing about systematic change? Because I sure as hell don't
>>
>>50777394
I already asked Mardukth that a while back. He said yes. He also said that he has no problem with fanwanking her away if you don't want to wait for the next version to be made. No one really likes Lilun.
>>
>>50777414
I dunno how Tonelico relates to the Baldwin brothers, Harlock-kun, but the mental images it's conjured up will surely haunt my dreams tonight.
>>
>>50777412
It's cool, I'm used to no one getting my jokes at this point.

>>50777414
I...I have no words. Oh, wait, I do. Two words, to be exact:

Fuck. That.
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>50777404
Oh, hell yes.

Well, I know what I'm taking at the end of the decade.

>>50777394
Actually Mardukth's said in thread you can totally rule that, along with any possible Infernal gangrape initiations, don't exist.
>>
>>50777291
The Ar no Surge Orgel of Origin apparently shortens the lifespan of a universe and causes the amount of matter in it to shrink. Also if you destroy the Orgel there is a large chance it will convert all of the universe into energy.
>>
>>50777440
>>50777414
>you are now imaging Alec Baldwin as a Reyvateil in full loli-stripper motif
>>
>>50777473
I'm surprisingly okay with this mental image.
>>
>>50777473
I'd google that so I could post an image but I'm afraid of what would show up.
>>
>>50777366
I feel like bats have to be a fairly uncommon fetish even among furries.
>>
File: 1405643651199.png (174KB, 442x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405643651199.png
174KB, 442x500px
>>50777526
Sonic Adventure 2 friendo.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 572x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 572x322px
>>50777366
No weirder than what our ancestors used to get up to.
>>
>>50777432
>>50777459

Awesome! Thank you so much!
(Also, thank you Mardukth!)
>>
Personally, I don't like that drop-in is Chosen of Journeys in Sidereals because all the other maidens suck and I hate drop-in.
>>
>>50777574
Mars is cool, but yes Mercury is best maiden.
You know you could always just fake a backround with replendant destinies though right?
You're going to be doing that anyways as a sidereal.
You could also make the paperwork fluff in the PDF hard canon so you have enough of a background to work off of.
>>
>>50777432
>>50777459
He probably wants it written int othe jump that it's allowed.
>>
File: gZdRF.png (18KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
gZdRF.png
18KB, 300x200px
>>50773658
How do you protect yourself from being telefragged?
>>
>>50777414
What you posted is the shitty retcon for the Orgel. Nobody in their right mind wants that version, because it is actively killing reality.
>>
File: Bald Tonelico.png (850KB, 1220x571px) Image search: [Google]
Bald Tonelico.png
850KB, 1220x571px
>>50777493
>>50777481
>>50777473
>>50777414
>>
>>50777273
Shooting someone is always an ironic way to kill someone. Unless they like to shoot people, then it's just fitting.
>>
>>50777651
by being composed of a non-newtonian fluid that can just pull itself back together.

>>50777663
I get what you're trying to say, but it lacks a certain panache.
>>
>>50777663
So would that make hipster!monsters vulnerable or impervious to firearms?
>>
>>50777165
It's been a while but Auto-bots shop in Yu Shan is basically an equal to his personal workshop, it was the place he did most of his work for his 'siblings'.
>>
>>50777597
>Mercury
>not sucking just as much as her siblings
Yeah, okay, anon.
>>
>>50777651
Combat precog and my own teleportation.
I've got enough regen that telefraging wouldn't really kill me, but it's still a pain to clean up the chunky salsa.
>>
>>50777651
I don't. I just pull myself back together and then set my blood on fire if they're covered in it.
>>
>>50777653
>I don't want to have what's in the setting
>I want something better!
>mine should be like the hero's but with no downsides or negative consequences
>and it should have rainbows
>and sparkles
>and rainbow sparkles
>and sparkly rainbows
>>
>>50777414
Only idiots who didn't bother keeping up with the extra material for the series think it's a retcon, as they've always been hinting it worked that way.

Plus, that "retcon" reaction obviously stems from a childish tamtrum at the prospect of losing access to a supposedly limitless poder source with no drawbacks attached to it.
>>
>>50777673
>>50777651
Viscoelastic To be precise.
>>
>>50777463
Remember, always take the Ar Tonelico version that creates energy ex nihilo.
>>
File: 1480548586494.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480548586494.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
Getting off my lazy ass and updating Titanfall with a few things people wanted. People wanted an Import for ships/titans, fixing the group import so it isn't shit and (I think) a CP -> TP/SP option, right?

Was there anything else?
>>
>>50777705
Yup.
>>
>>50777597
>Fake
No thanks. I don't want a fake background, I want a real one.
>>
>>50777651

Are you asking for ways to do it yourself, or just curious how others do it?

Anyway, various clone perks help (tweedle dee/dum thing from one of the alices, for example) since one of you is somewhere else.

Danger sense(s) are a better bet. Also fairly common. Pre-cog, in the same line of thought.

After a dnd jump, an 'anticipate teleport' whatever the real name of the spell is, to shunt teleports away from you and give a few seconds warning. Or just dimensional barriers in general.
>>
>>50777709
Titanfall tabletop system? Tell me more.
>>
>>50777709
Keep it meme-free, please.
>>
>>50777709
nice quads, also didn't you just do that? I thought it turned out okay.
>>
>>50777233
I have seen several among the jumps.
Dune has one I remember.
>>
>>50777731
Uhhh... Wrong... Thread?

WAIT FUCK AM I IN THE RIGHT THREAD?
>>
>>50777687
No, the choice here is between the original version (harmlessly creates energy from nothing) and the retcon (destroys the universe). Both were canon at one time.
>>
>>50777233
Gemcraft has one.
>>
>>50777721
both really, though now I remember overlord has a delay teleportation spell/buff and it seems to be common enough.
>>
>>50777695
Do you have some kind of feed that searches for these terms and emails you whenever they're mentioned? You're only ever here when that happens.

>How dare people not like a retcon that makes the orgel a horrible evil thing!
And since you don't follow the the threads, I'll inform you there are multiple superior sources of harmless infinite energy in existence now. Some of us just like the thematics present in the original version of the orgel.
>>
>>50777682
If nothing else, the fact that she's willing to cover for you before even meeting you properly in Sidereals automatically puts her a tier up.
>>
The Sidereals jump calls the sma that could destroy most of creation an absurd level of power wanking but is there any more realistic way for an exalt to destroy creation?
>>
Is there going to be an update on the Dishonored Jumpchain with Dishonored 2 out?
>>
>>50777597
Why go Mars when everyone does violence better than Sidereals?
>>
>>50777737
Those aren't quads you double nigger.

Oh wait, I'm talking to Tera.
Triple nigger.
>>
So he's in full swing tonight, huh?
>>
>>50777795
Please. It's got enough new content to allow for a new jump, and hopefully one that isn't tainted by that bitch.
>>
Like clockwork.
>>
>>50777788
If you really jsut want to destroy creation you could go full abyssal and just do it manually. Sure that jump isn't out yet, but you can do it out of type.
Kill fucking everyone. That should make the whole world a shadowland and the abyss will eat everything.
If you kill the rest of the Yozi it just gets worse since then there's more neverborn.
Ending creation is actually a setting goal.
>>
>>50777795
There were plans for a second jump.
No idea how that's going so far, but it's different enough and the timeskip is long enough.
>>
>>50777720
Then nut up and pick one.
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>50777655
So this is the power of mislinking the wrong post because I had to go water my plants.

Not bad.

>>50777695
>>50777653
I don't even know, man. Personally I was going to tweak mine up a whole bunch anyway, so it's a bit of a moot point to me.

>>50777651
I exist simultaneously in the spiritual and material planes, which with another custom Charm me to counter-telefrag while just sort of ignoring the initial telefrag attempt.

>>50777680
Ooh, even better. I wonder how a Games of Divinity GO would play?

>>50777810
Just report and ignore, as always. Enough of those does the trick when he shows his hand. It's like putting your hearts together to defeat the final boss, except with less friendship speeches.
>>
>>50777788
Sure. Create a time paradox/warp big enough... it almost happened in the Time of Cascading Years. Sort of.

Trigger the Sword of Creation (the super-manse the Empress used), on, with some target.. it'll wipe out most of the Blessed Isle, and need unavailable personnel to activate again... tell the raksha... they'll invade. Alternatively, just tell the raksha (and be believed) that she can't fire it again.

Somehow summon the Kukla (after defeating the people guarding it) as part of a scheme...

Bomb the loom of Fate hard enough...
>>
Where can I pick up the best Trident? Is there one better than the one in Disney Princess?
>>
>>50777880
Outside of building one yourself? That may be the best goto.
>>
>>50777880
The one from Lords of Light is pretty awesome.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>50777597
Reminder there is a Sidereal dressed like she just stumbled out of Hot Topic whose mission was apparently to shoot a cow with a bow and arrow.

While its' cow friend just stares sadly and its' little cow soul floats off into the Lethe.
>>
>>50777795
I had said I may try my hand at it eventually and Red had said she would help and wanted to write the Outsider's dialogue again. But I didn't make an actual claim and have a ton of other stuff to do so before I'd even start it, so feel free if you'd like to do something with it. I'd love to see a jump of it without having to actually do any work.
>>
>>50777861
But the other maidens are really awful. Venus is just Aphrodite and Jupiter and Saturn are just huge assholes.
>>
Exalted Mortals Gauntlet

>Paragon
Mindfuck city. Seems to be a super lawful place ran by some guy with a mind control artefacts. On the plus side it seems like crime is pretty low so it reduces my chances of getting stabbed

>Children of Earth
I'm a man yes I am and I can't help but love you so.

>Warrior
Went for this for the perk below.

>Gratuitous Skill Kata
Was my favourite free perk. Get luckier/better the more outlandish you are.

>The Talon
Imports my exceptionally competent companion which is pretty handy.

>A Layman's Gear
Your basic adventuring stuff.

>A Sword of Glass
A special sword that is as hard as steel. I assume there are other benefits but at least it looks nice.

Took no drawbacks/scenarios here obviously. Reasoning behind this was that I like the rewards and wouldn't want to stack the deck against myself for other stuff that I don't really need. Some of the options were a shame to pass up on but I figured the probability of becoming collateral damage in most of the + CP options becomes unacceptably high.

Instead I'm a random mercenary or similar and I'm probably going to invent firearms. Not that firearms will particularly even the playing field but I figure there's a niche for them amongst regular mortals without a lot of training and I should be able to make enough money to live comfortably.
>>
>>50777795
The timeskip is large enought to allow for a second Jump, and I really wanna get my hands on the Timepiece.

>>50777868
You're welcome.

>>50777902
Who is she in this context Garlock?
>>
>>50777955
Journeys is a "real" background, weenie. Good for you.

Also, Battles.
>>
>>50777957
Hey Cats, does Eye Spy also work for sensors like robots, cameras, and automatons? What about stuff you don't know is there, like ghosts?
>>
>>50777880
There was a percy jackson option to get a major divine artifact, that setting's trident was the only weapon that could hurt Typhon. The makes a H bomb look like a fire craker master bolt couldn't even do that.
>>
File: Professional Fate NInja.jpg (175KB, 902x886px) Image search: [Google]
Professional Fate NInja.jpg
175KB, 902x886px
>>50777962
We may never know.
>>
>>50777955
I don't know Exalted. Who are these Maidens and what are they like?
>>
>>50777216
>did kind of mess with that by making it unclear how much was his work

I always just headcannoned that she wanted revenge and got Bane to help who then proceeded to build the entire plan. The only thing that I think Talia came up with was sleeping with Bruce.

I'm not saying this is true, it's just how I want it to be so view it as such.
I did not care for Talia at all. I wish she had lived long enough for her to realize she had lost instead of dying in false smug victory.
>>
>>50777968
It's drop-in, that's the absence of a background.

>>50778033
Secrets and Endings.
>>
>>50777995
Well it's based on the game mechanic and in-game it works on both dwemer constructs and ghosts so I'd go with yes across the board.
>>
>>50778055
Sidereals don't have a history once they exalt.
All the backgrounds are functionally identical.
>>
>>50778028
Do you think she decided to dress in her full anime getup as a sort of rebellion against the inanity of her task?

>The maidens are making me shoot a cow but I'll be damned if I don't wear my regalia.
>>
>>50778076
Having a history in the world matters to me as a jumper, even if it's 'erased', and plus you apparently get the proper training and connections of a Sidereal as a non drop-in.
>>
>>50778076
Are you saying no one remembers them from before their exaltations, or are you saying all Sidereals get serious amnesion when they exalt. Im leaning towards the former but I know fuck all about exalted so it could seriously be the latter as far as I know.
>>
I'm almost done. Cabin in the Woods, technically jumpable. Only a few formatting edits assuming there isn't anything I overlooked. What do you guys thing?
>>
>>50778028
>"It was not my intention to do this in front of you. For that I'm sorry. But you can take my word for it, your mother had it comin'. When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it, I'll be waiting."
>>
>>50778033
The Maidens of Fate are the administrators of the Loom of Fate, which is less about destiny as in prophecies and more about making sure causality still works. Each governs a wide-ranging field of destiny: Journeys, Serenity, Battles, Secrets and Endings. The problem is that they weren't created with much personality, and while they've tried to assemble ones for themselves after seeing how much the Sidereals and the other Incarna enjoy having them, they're not very good at it. Mostly they copy the aspects of human behavior that fall under their purviews, which means that some of them are kind of awful. Mostly Serenity and Secrets, in my opinion, I don't know why people dislike Endings so much. She's not great, but she's not objectionable like those two are. The Maidens of Journeys and Battles are nice, though. Mercury just wants to share the love of exploration and adventures with people, and Mars is a total bro. But at the end of the day, they're all still horrible inhuman monsters who don't care about individual human life all that much, because making sure that reality doesn't unravel is more important. Will they be sad if something bad happens to you? Sure. But the Loom comes first.
>>
>>50778144
>Whore

Excuse me, anon, wtf are you implying.
>>
>>50778152
Thanks.
>>
>>50778116
Listen man you've got two options.
Pick the backround that gives you a history and deal with having Mars as your patron or pick drop in for the best maiden.

>>50778133
Former. You don't forget who you were, you and your history are firmly seperated from each other by everyone else. It's a bit of a downer when your family doesn't recognize you but it's not like anyone else can remember you either.
>>
>>50778171
It's from the movie, I swear!
>>
File: Titanfall V2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Titanfall V2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Titanfall (V2.3) Changelog
>Removed companion slot requirement from Spectre Team/Legion and Marvin Team/Legion
>Changed companion import to 'Free 8/50cp extra' model.
>Added 'Old Friend' and 'The Odyssey' options for imports. If you can't find them, they're both above their respective customization sections with the Chassis/Base Ship options.
>Added CP -> TP/SP conversion option. It's under 'Offers'
>>
>>50778133
The former. In their natural state, it's impossible to remember a Sidereal unless you're an Essence-wielder (like spirits or Exalted) and interact with them frequently. They need Resplendent Destinies to have identities at all, let alone adopt false ones for the sake of a mission. So upon Exaltation, the Sidereal's human family and friends forget they exist. Occasionally they might recall that, oh yeah, I did have a sister, why has it been so long since I've heard from her? But they won't put much thought into it, and if you do interact with them they won't recognize you. It's kind of sad. It's the Elder Sidereals' fault, too. After the Usurpation they made a big astrological effect using the constellation of the Mask to hide themselves from the repercussions of their actions from anyone who might object. So because these ancient assholes didn't want to take responsibility, modern Exalted get screwed. Some of those ancient assholes are still alive, by the way. Sidereals have long lifespans. Give them a kick in the dick, if you ever get a chance. They'll probably dodge, since they're all kung fu masters by this point, but you might manage it.
>>
>>50778144
What do you mean by this?

>Ones in all their glory. And no, you can’t speed up the process.
>>
>>50778217
Neat! It's always fun to import and upgrade mecha and ships. I know that with all my tech perks I could probably make my own that was better, at this point, but there's an entertainment value to the challenge of figuring out how to get all the things you want from imports.
>>
>>50778209
>the latter one was never canon
>the latter
>the one you're trying to argue for was never canon by your own admission
Well then.
>>
>>50778144
Oh shit I didn't realize this was in production. I am excited.
>>
File: What you did there....gif (3MB, 450x246px) Image search: [Google]
What you did there....gif
3MB, 450x246px
>>50777957
Suggestions by Gaunlet

>Paragon
Mindfuck city. If you wish to stay there you must take the oath, citizen.

>Children of Earth
Good on you.

>Warrior
A decent profession.

>Gratuitous Skill Kata
Very good solid power here.

>The Talon
Do I need to note they are under the same power restrictions as you? Or is this more along the lines of "He's an average Joe just a total badass"?

>A Layman's Gear
No lie it's good stuff but you may need more.

>A Sword of Glass
Hard as steel can't be melted and does not fucking break via thermal dynamics. A sword of Glass is also a neat little thing because it can radiate heat that it absorbed, be careful with that feature.

>>50778028
Ha I got the reference but someone posted! Also pic related.

>>50778100
It's likely that the artist in question was high as fuck, but I can't prove that in any court of law and is merely supposition.

>>50778144
Yummy!

>>50777902
Garlock when the Alchemicals Jump comes out will you be there to steal your own personal sized Loom of Fate? You could probably learn tons for the Loom Server Migration sub-module of the INTEGRATED ARTIFACT TRANSMOGRIFIER.
>>
>>50778251
Essentially, the process can't be sped up, so something like Narnian time, which can be used to age yourself really quickly, wouldn't work.
>>
>>50778144
can we get a " swarm of beasts slightly smaller than Average humans" option for monster?
>>
>>50777705 #
It never did that.

>>50777755 #
The first one was never canon.

>>50777781 #
Keep up your tantrums, your tears feed the planet. Considering you've never been able to disprove the Orgel's functioning has never been changed, that makes all your claims void.
>>
>>50778268
Gaunlet, can you research tech above Marr-level with the drawback combo?
>>
>>50778144
>Drop In 600
Way, way, way too vague and unlimited here. You need to put some more limits on what this does because as is it's pretty insanely op.

>Master Mind
This is too strong. Only needing to know a bit about someone to make a plan that lets you make them do whatever you want is insane for a 400.

>Ancient One
Is there any reason to not go for this over most of the other options in the monster section? Considering you're getting 1200cp of stuff at the start and only get better, I think this either needs a price increase or to be removed.
>>
>>50778144
I was really curious to see where you'd go with this. Not a bad first effort, Tam. My question is more of design than mechanics: since it looks like the DI tree is more or less the Fool anyway, wouldn't it make more sense to make the Teen capstone the Virgin?

Also, I am disappoint that unlimited tequila isn't an offering and that there isn't a drawback where people constantly put you on speakerphone and talk shit about you.

All in all, though, this is a good job!
>>
>>50778288
Will you hit Ancient One levels at some point in your chain, or is it one of those "It'll take so long that it only matters Post-Spark" sort of deals?
>>
>>50778288
Not even something like Time Dilation? You're still basically "waiting it out", you're just waiting more than the rest of the world.
>>
>>50778260
Looks like whatever you quoted doesn't exist. Nice attempt. It must be nice to suffer from selective blindness and extreme nonsensical bias.
>>
>>50778294
You didn't answer my question on whether or not you have a feed looking for keywords here.

I don't know how someone so into Ar Tonelico like you hates a positive idea like beautiful music being able to resonate with the universe and create energy, though. Seems weird that a hateful idea like "The symbol of the setting and its music is killing reality and must be stopped." is your favored one.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>50775362
Jump #8: RWBY

Male
Military - 100

Abs - 0
Tinkerer - 300
Strategist - 150
Combat Ready - 300

Variable Weapon (Heavy, Aura Focus) - 100

Simple Soul (Ruby, Yang) - 400

Aura For Everybody - 100
Guide to Grimm - 0

Marked + 100
Ranked + 200
Dust Allergy + 200

I'm allergic to the setting's equivalent to electricity and super Grimm really want to kill me. Fun. Though I think I can handle anything shown so far with Ghost Rider powers. Unless the setting goes full Shounen, I should be good.

Also, first human companions!

So I warned Ozpin of the danger to the Maidens and the threat of Cinder and Salem. He was cautious and suspicious, but it managed to prevent some problems. I then managed to at least somewhat convince him that I meant no harm and get him to let me go.

He was really suspicious when I showed up a year later and asked to join the school, but he agreed. Shit went down eventually, but all of the main cast survived. I pimp-slapped Jaune so hard that his kids'll have skeletal fingerprints on their faces and told him to nut up and pay attention.

Rolling to seduce.

Don't judge me!
>>
>>50778288
That's fair, but what is the timeframe for this happening if it does in fact happen during the Chain?
>>
>>50778204
I'm saying I don't like that, is all.
>>
Can we just ignore the Orgel shitposter? It's obvious what he's doing given that his posts are getting deleted and he's just running off at the keyboard for the sake of spite.
>>
>>50778365
Fine. She's got a shitty personality anyway.
>>
>>50778239
Theoretically means the same method can undo it, though.
>>
>>50778292
Yeah, sure.

>>50778320
I'll review it all in a sec and get back to you

>>50778322
You might have a point with the virgin thing. I'll see what I come up with

>>50778324
I left the time it takes as being vague sort of one purpose, but I'll make a note that it's definitely possible before sparking. I'll probably come up with an actual time frame as well.

>>50778325
That should work. I'll make a note. The important part is you experiencing the time it takes
>>
>>50778330
Anon, you know we can still see it, right? It sticks around unless we refresh. Well, that and we can just go to the archive to see it. You also exposed yourself by deleting it instead of just responding to it with former*.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>50778298
Yeah the limit is on personal and spiritual levels of power. You could tech up if you so wished, otherwise you'd be lobotomized for a grand portion of the time as Marr, while BS OP Stronk, is dumb as a box of rocks because he decided that he'd rather hit things than study. I'm not saying his potential intellect isn't there but he has a very ork philosophy where he's already won because he doesn't care he gets to fight.
>>
>>50778330
See >>50778358

You still have such a bad attitude I have to wonder if this is how you always are, and thus, how anyone stands you.
>>
>>50778412
And I suppose I could also research most forms of magic, but my high-tier spellbooks would just be fancy paperweights until I train my mana later?
>>
>>50778402
Theoretically. The Mask is referred to as being "broken" by that alteration, though, so you'd need to fix it, first. I don't even know how you break a constellation, let alone fix it. I mean, the stars are still up there. Are the individual stars broken, and we just can't see from a distance?
>>
>>50778412
How would Iterative Improvement work? Would the "enchantments" on items cap out at Mary's level and refuse to grow if you pumped more in?
>>
>>50778358
Because it makes no sense and violates the setting's own rules. As if the games themselves didn't go in detail about how even Song Magic follows the equivalente exchange principle.

>>50778370
Said by the one who's always calling Ar nosurge shit without ever having played it just because you didn't like that they made explicit how the Orgel just because "waaaah! Mah infallible flawless power source isn't infaliblle or flawless!", and that you're always spouting the same false bullshit whenever anyone brings up the Orgel.
>>
>>50778217
Why did the titans fall?
>>
>>50778451
Basically. I never said you couldn't use the time well but some people seem to equate personal power with everything on the board.

>>50778480
Don't know that one could you give me a basic TLDR?
>>
>>50778418
I just say fuck you.
>>
File: S C O R C H P R I ME.jpg (89KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
S C O R C H P R I ME.jpg
89KB, 854x960px
>>50778492
Gravity, I guess?
>>
>>50778410
As if that would have changed anything.
>>
>>50778492
So they could come help you out. Titans are bro-tier AI, very friendly. Don't feel guilty about self-destructing them, though, their AI cores can eject. They won't do it automatically or quickly without buying the upgrade, though, so the "eject-nuke-rodeo" tactic that's so useful in multiplayer isn't necessarily viable.
>>
>>50778487
>It makes no sense
Kinda like retconning the Orgel into being a universe-killing monstrosity makes no sense and violates the setting's tones and themes.

You must not be aware of many other Japanese settings if you think an anomaly or miracle is out of place in one.

Do you use a feed to skim 4chan? It's not a hard question. We know you aren't a regular, your IP was shown as new when you entered the thread to respond to this conversation and only this conversations.
>>
>>50778370
I'm debating it, but he's so goddamn angry every time he shows up, so I feel like he's being made more upset by this than he can make us.

I'm also curious if he's really just using RSS or something to skim 4chan for keywords like this argument matters THIS much to him.
>>
>>50778487
Is Ion your waifu?
>>
>>50778561
It's possible. There are a few other 4chan famous autists that do as much for other topics, so it's not out of the question that the Orgel poster is doing the same thing.
>>
>>50778514
So that's a yes.
>>
>>50778533
It would have been slightly less obvious. Then again, considering he boasted about it not existing after he deleted it he might not care about being obvious. Or he doesn't know about how the site works, or about 4plebs
>>
>>50778152
Right, so how do I waifu mars?
>>
>>50778320
Okay, so I've limited the drop in 600 a bit and master mind no longer works on exceptionally powerful or intelligent people, or people who are hiding their capabilities. I'm on the fence about the Ancient One as the getting better part is meant to take a considerable amount of time, and it locks out everything but the free abilities without drawbacks.
>>
>>50778601
He's into curvy, athletic brunettes in armored skirts. So just be that.
>>
>>50778539
And still with that? The way the Orgel works was never retconned, and that can be seen just from reading the extra material: never it was said at any point that it produces energy by resounding with the universe, neither it was never suggested. Stop trying to twist facts to suit your false narrative.
>>
>>50778609
Eh, I'd just drop the Ancient Ones. Yeah, they're in the movie, kinda, but there's no real telling what they do or what they're capable of other than mass destruction. You'd be fine just getting rid of them and doing more mid and low level stuff in the monster section.
>>
File: 1480377062204.jpg (1MB, 2000x942px) Image search: [Google]
1480377062204.jpg
1MB, 2000x942px
>>50778569
Silly Anon, the best waifu is obviously Tone.
>>
>>50778618
We had this argument before. You just don't consider the earliest material on the orgel canon. So there's no point in talking to you about it, I know you're a stubborn dick. The only reason I'm replying to you is to figure out if you're using RSS feeds or something, and the fact that you keep evading it is basically an admission.
>>
>>50778601
>It is in her fourth guise that Mars is at her most human (and subsequently, the guise in which Mars is least likely to be seen). It is that of the soldier, in which she wears perfunctory armor and carries a slashing sword and round shield. As a soldier, Mars is not assuming a role of authority, but rather epitomizing the Thousand Correct Actions. In this form, Mars is a comrade-in-arms, seeking to understand and reproduce the fraternity or sorority that soldiers feel when they are made kindred in battle against a common enemy.

So I guess be there for her as a comrade in arms, fighting alongside her and showing her comfort after battles.
>>
>>50778579
But who does this just to throw a fit over a specific lore point for an obscure JRPG series on the traditional games board?
>>
>>50778617
>He's into
>Maiden of fate
>He's
>Maiden

I don't follow.
>>
>>50778288
Why can't you speed it up with out of jump methods?
>>
>>50778204
Isn't Mars the worst caste, mechanically?
>>
>>50778678
I think that anon was just getting them confused with another Mars.
>>
>>50778678
I think that was a typo.

I don't know enough about the Maidens to be sure, but I wouldn't doubt Mars liking curvy athletic brunettes in armored skirts though.
>>
>>50778672
Anon.

Anon, there is a special kind of virulent autist that lurks the dark corners of this site. It's best not to think about it too much, but let me just say that the type of person we're discussing definitely exists and I've seen them destroy threads in order to make their point.

They get banned, but they keep coming back.
>>
>>50778412
>Marr vs Jack Rakan
>Marr vs EOS Ichigo
>Marr vs Ywach before eating the Soul King
>Marr vs EOS Naruto
Who wins those?
>>
>>50778704
Not my style, sadly.

Which maiden is endings and what's she like?
>>
>>50778649
Or you're just an idiot who ignores that "earliest material" that doesn't conform with what you like.

Whatever, I'm done with this board filled with imbeciles.
>>
>>50778700
>>50778704
>>50778678
I was just fucking around and making a Xena joke.
>>
>>50778721
The Dino.
>>
File: harrypotter1479995139512.jpg (32KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
harrypotter1479995139512.jpg
32KB, 600x399px
>50778730
>Whatever, I'm done with this board.
Yay!
>>
>>50778730
I'm not going to ever change my opinion on the Orgel lore, so you might as well stop if you don't want to discuss other aspects of Ar Tonelico/Surge Concerto with us.
>>
>>50778507
Iterative Improvement is a Worm power. It gives you "charges" that you can use to give powers to items. The charges grow back over time and you can keep pouring them into the same objects to increase their power with no real upper limit. But the enchantments on the item are still technically part of the power and won't work if they're too far away from you for long.
>>
>>50778721
>Jack Rakan
>Marr
>Marr
>EOS Naruto
>>
>>50778693
Mainly to prevent becoming a world ending threat in only a single, year long jump, which is technically even less for Monsters. And I'm only limiting it in that it can't be sped up from your point of view. If you want to sit in the Hyperbolic time chamber for a hundred years outside world time, it's fine with me as long as you experience thousands of years of waiting
>>
>>50778694
Mechanically Sidereals aren't as good at combat charms compared to other exalts.
Those charms aren't worthless, but you'd be better off investing in something else.
Most of Sidereal high end combat comes from SMAs anyways.

There's also the part where every combat focused caste is shit in exalted since you get a bunch of redundant discounts on charm trees.
If you're amazing at one kind of combat you don't really need to be investing in all the others.
>>
>>50778721
Nobody.

Nobody wins those.

Nobody except the asshole who grins as another VS argument consumes a board.
>>
>>50778728
Saturn and she's a bitchy, manly old lady who nobody likes and who likes nobody.
>>
>>50778728
Saturn. She's shy and tries to stay in the background, because she doesn't want to ruin everyone's day by reminding them of the inevitability of endings. She's also the one who always sabotages the other Maidens when they might beat the Sun at something and breaks off the Maidens' planned mass weddings to the Sun. She and he have a kid together, a god called Little Beam.
>>
>>50778728
Saturn. She's okay. She believes that her nature as Maiden of Endings makes her the most unsettling out of her family, so she strives to go unnoticed. That makes her mostly focused on her work, since she has a self-imposed lack of a social life.

>>50778808
You're thinking of Jupiter, Maiden of Secrets. She's the mean old lady. Though she still somehow has a lot of suitors, even though no one really likes her. Part of the tempting nature of secrets, I guess.
>>
>>50778819
So you're saying we should bring an ending to Little Beam.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>50778721
I can't personally say, as the true limits of his powers aren't explored beyond OMG Yamamoto Bankai < Marr.

>>50778777
Ah that's Dauntless' power right? I'd have to say that since you permanently 'spend' charges but they are still part of your pool... You'll be limited to the amount of charges you could put into any one thing. So a Marr level in one item
>>
>>50778819
I thought Little Beam just claimed to be Saturn and Sol Invictus's son, and the truth of it was left open to the GM?
>>
>>50778819
>>50778833
I think I can work with this. The senshi knockoff harem expands.
>>
>>50778840
No, Little Beam is awesome. He spends all his time trying to reform the Celestial Bureaucracy and supporting Solars.
>>
File: 1389061995904.gif (672KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1389061995904.gif
672KB, 500x282px
>Pacific Rim
>Godzilla the series
>That's it
I'm surprised we don't have more Kaiju jumps.
>>
>>50778819
>Ruins everyone's plans
No wonder people hate her.
>>
>>50778858
He only claims to be the UCS's son. Being Saturn's kid is something that's really heavily implied by his stat block and the fact that she is the one who sealed the records of his past.
>>
>>50778881
What we really need is Ultraman Jumps.
>>
>>50778365
>Unless the setting goes full Shounen
Spoiler alert: it's probably going to go full Shonen.
Assuming it ever gets to the fucking point.

Shame too. I was hoping it would stay in high-school-shenanigans mode for a while. Fucking PLOT
>>
File: dragon1481742789719.png (4MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
dragon1481742789719.png
4MB, 2000x1500px
>>50778881
>I'm surprised we don't have more Kaiju jumps.
Agreed.
>>
>>50778900
Jupiter sealed his records, not Saturn. Though you're right about his charms.
>>
File: 1428538387459.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1428538387459.gif
940KB, 627x502px
Is there anything I should watch out for in Kid Radd?
>>
>>50778920
I can hope, anon. Maybe it'll be a while before Ruby starts blowing up mountains with her silver mangoes.
>>
>>50778881
>>50778923
The fact that we don't have an actual Godzilla jump shocks me. Yeah I know we have Godzilla the Series, but that was a cartoon based on an actually cool 'Zilla.

Yes, there was a cool 'Zilla. Why he wasn't the "Godzilla" of the film is beyond me. Still not Godzilla, but he would have been acceptable.
>>
>>50778891
She believes she's doing it to protect them. Her nature as Endings means she has weird premonitions that the ending of any relationship they have with the Unconquered Sun will be an unpleasant one for them, so she doesn't want to start one in the first place. Which makes it all the odder that Little Beam is implied to be her son. Perhaps she speaks from experience.
>>
>>50778973
Why don't you make one?
>>
>>50778947

No,
>>
>>50778957
I hope Penny gets rezzed, she was best girl-that-wasn't-actually-a-girl-and-isn't-for-waifuing.

Of course, I'm also hoping Phyrra shows up again, but that's a loooooooonnnnnngggggshot to say the least.
>>
>>50779007
Because I'm dead.
>>
How good is the psionic-immunity given by Dark Type pokemon? I'm getting ready for a Marvel run and I want to be able to deal with the high end telepaths there. Should I be good with my Dark Type immunity or should I back it up with the Helm of Xorn?
>>
>>50778947
If you don't take the drawbacks the plot should solve itself.
Digger would probably have a more detailed answer though.
>>
>>50778996
Sounds like a good idea to turn her back into a good little robot.
>>
>>50778947
A few things. Firstly, Crystal is a blugh blugh huge bitch. She's going to try to take over the world. Secondly, she's actually being manipulated by the Seer, who wants to destroy the world. He's pretty powerful, though until Crystal provides him with a physical body he can't directly harm you. Thirdly, Sergeant Skull is a nihilist and also wants to destroy the world out of despair. Fourthly, don't piss off NPCs. They're nearly completely invulnerable, and while they don't have any inherent attacks as part of their nature can use tools and weapons made by others. Luckily, they tend to be fairly chill people.
>>
>>50779019
Penny was best robo daughteru, yeah.

I'm almost positive Phyrra will show up in some way or another... But I doubt it'll be for real.
>>
>>50779026
Dark types no sell anything psychic, be it a psychicly empowered headbut to laserbeams of psychic energy.
You can't even pick one up with your mind or read their thoughts.

How that works outside of pokemon is debatable but it is very fucking thorough.
Of course you can't do things like get psychic messages from friends either.
Helm of Xorn wouldn't be a bad idea to pick up though since if your type changes you lose the immunity.
>>
>>50779026
Pokemon is not where you want to go for psychic defenses. Type Immunities are only against damage, not other effects, so mind reading, mind control and basically everything else psychics do is still on the table.
>>
>>50779147
It works on stuff like hypnosis and other status moves.
It doesn't protect from area effects, but any targeted psychic move fails against a dark type.
>>
>>50779147
Not actually true if you read what psychic-type moves do.
>>
>>50779147
What type immunities cover does include a lot of that.
However wierd shit does get around it. For example skill swap doesn't care if the opponent is a dark type.
>>
>>50779181
>>50779190
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Guard_Swap_(move)
Literally the first non-damaging psychic move I looked up.
>>
>>50779230
The swap moves always hit.
It's just how they work. However status inflicting moves and several attacking moves that do things like mindfuck the opponent don't work.
>>
>>50779230
I don't understand what that's supposed to prove.
>>
>>50773817
>I'm probably just going to be doing space coke and space hookers. Bet that'll make my Jedi parents proud.

>location is Korriban, ancient homeworld of the Sith Empire and deeply entrenched in the dark side of the Force

>origin is gray jedi, which says you've recently left home to find your place in the galaxy

If all you do is space coke and space hookers, your Jedi parents will be incredibly space relieved.
>>
>>50778790
Just seems like kind of weirdly specific interjump balance. But ok.
>>
>>50779147
iirc mind reader doesn't work on dark types
>>
>Dark type to avoid psychic powers
>Not being a Fairy type to make dragons your bitch
Psychics are more prevalent, but dragons tend to be a huge deal when they do show up.
>>
By god, the Chosen of Ending's iconic is edgier than any of the Infernal ones and half of the Abyssal ones.
>>
>>50779493
>Being pink and girly
>>
>>50779493
Now if only there was a Dark/Fairy type...
>>
>>50779494
>Black Ice Shadow
>Black Eye Shadow
>>
>>50779493
I'm a dozen different kinds of bard. I'm looking forward to dragons showing up.
>>
>>50779494
>>50779517
...how edgy are we talking about here?
>>
>>50779467
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mind_Reader_(move)
But it's normal type?
>>
>>50779467
Mind reader isn't really psychic.
It's sharingan style precog. Mind reader is just the name of the move.
>>
>>50779539
Spiky black hair, pointy ears, milky white eyes, wears a black scarf and a black cape with black armor, has giant spiked pauldrons, wears seven belts, and dual wields jagged, chipped swords.
>>
Are there any perks that would let you do something like take up a Fae Mantle in the Dresden Files but retain free will?
>>
File: LOTS OF LAUGH.jpg (108KB, 540x413px) Image search: [Google]
LOTS OF LAUGH.jpg
108KB, 540x413px
>>50779505
>caring about being pink and girly when you can beat the shit out dragons all damn day and they can't touch you
>>
>>50779574
...so they're a Final Fantasy MC?
>>
>>50779588
>Not caring about style.
>>
>>50779595
No, they'd be a secondary character. Think Vincent Valentine, not Cloud Strife.
>>
>>50779595
They look like Cloud and Sephiroth had a baby but somehow their baby ended up like an ugly dude and not a pretty boy.
>>
File: LAUGH HAPPY JOY.jpg (23KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
LAUGH HAPPY JOY.jpg
23KB, 599x399px
>>50779596
>Thinking style is superior to beating the shit out of dragons
>>
>>50779588
It's not about being strong, anon. There's a thousand ways to be strong. It's about being strong in style.

Scrubbing your way through fights is just damned shameful.
>>
>>50779623
>Not just being a Weavile or Frosslass if you want to beat up Dragons.
>>
File: 2fd829836941e16ed0e4b0e4d92dee2f.jpg (405KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2fd829836941e16ed0e4b0e4d92dee2f.jpg
405KB, 1200x1500px
>>50779493
>dying to metal
That's a dumb weakness to be honest.
I'd rather get wrassled to death like a man thank you very much.
>>
File: 1428556367025.jpg (72KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1428556367025.jpg
72KB, 500x563px
>>50779505
> not wanting to be pink and girly
>>
>>50779643
Surprised it took this long before someone's pokewaifu was an Absol desu.
>>
>>50779612
>I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of yaoi fangirls cried out in terror...and were suddenly silenced.
>>
File: Too Chivalrous2.jpg (3KB, 88x125px) Image search: [Google]
Too Chivalrous2.jpg
3KB, 88x125px
>>50779623
There are better ways to take care of dragons, anon.
>>
>>50779517
And his circle mate is Crimson Banner Executioner. Or "cutter of red tape", as you might call him if using synonyms. Which is actually a pretty great name for a bureaucracy ninja.

>>50779574
>>50779612
In his defense, it's not his fault. Black Ice Shadow is on a deep cover mission among the Abyssals. He's just trying to fit in with his unbearably goth coworkers.
>>
>>50779643
Fairy types are based on fey. So, a weakness to steel is actually a reference to their more traditional weakness to iron.
>>
File: Black_Ice_Shadow.jpg (140KB, 808x988px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Ice_Shadow.jpg
140KB, 808x988px
>>50779669
Nah, he's not that ugly. That anon is overselling it. He doesn't look that much like Cloud or Sephiroth, either. He is pretty edgy-looking, though.
>>
>>50779670
picture for ants dot jpeg yadda yadda etc.
>>
>>50779663
>implying anyone could ever match up to our lady and savior Madoka
HERESY! Now we wait for someone to post Homucifer...
>>
>>50775897
Woah, memories. Jack's Closet is one of the best "drawbacks" ever.

Indeed.
>>
Is it just me, or does Drop-In in Psychonauts not have an age roll?
>>
>>50779676
There's also Shepherd of the North Star, who is the shepherd of something that doesn't move, and May Blossom, whose name means "might blossom" because there is no month named May in Exalted.
>>
Can I make it so my Shintai Charms upgrade to become Indefinite at something like Essence 8 or 9 without breaking the rule about no custom Essence 6+ Charms?
>>
>>50779715
Really, Iron Siaka got away easy. I don't think there's a joke in that name, aside from "siaka" being the name for a type of giant shark in Exalted's world.
>>
File: Satan_Homura.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Satan_Homura.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>50779705
All hail Satan, the waifu of our Lady and Savior!
>>
>>50779699
...you know, for some reason he looks familiar. I feel like I've seen someone with a near identical look in a video game or anime.

>>50779715
>Shepherd of the North Star
Is he a relative of the Fist of the North Star?
>>
>>50779699
Yeah, anon. He's not /horribly/ ugly.
>>
>>50779746
Looks like that dude from Pokemon.
>>
>>50779745
Reminder to myself to kill Homura's parents before she's born.
>>
File: derp ninjas.jpg (102KB, 602x597px) Image search: [Google]
derp ninjas.jpg
102KB, 602x597px
>>50779699
Here's the rest of them.
>>
File: 1407688354578.jpg (418KB, 1000x726px) Image search: [Google]
1407688354578.jpg
418KB, 1000x726px
>>50779664
Absol is cute. CUTE!

>>50779691
I'm aware, it's just kind of weaksauce to take double damage against something like bullets.
>>
>>50779778
Reminder that the screaming dyke with a mace is the 'Chosen of Serenity'.
>>
>>50779745
Wasn't there a preview for a new season a year ago?

>>50779772
But then Madoka will die fighting Walpurgisnacht. Remember, Homura's time loops lead to Madoka becoming a goddess, she wouldn't have the karmic power to do so on the first go around. You just need to give her therapy, having perks that allow you to keep your memory in time loops should help, give her someone to talk to.
>>
>>50779745
>Satan has no tits
Truly, she is a font of evil
>>
>>50776059
You could limit it to mature (mass-produced) Ancient tech? If memory serves the dimensional/temporal stuff was pretty much all experimental or one-offs, even for the Ancients.
>>
>>50779792
Reminder that despite trying to make every other pokedex entry edgy as fuck, Mega Absol's is just 'those aren't wings'.
>>
>>50779799
New movie I think. All I really remember was a giant Mami in space and going "WTF".
>>
>>50779794
Hey, nothing says that she has to be in the Ascendant phase of her House of Destiny. The Cerulean Lute of Serenity encompasses the lack of serenity as much as it does its presence.
>>
>>50779778
Why does BIS have such huge pauldrons? Isn't he supposed to be a ninja.
>>
>>50779839
They reflect his dark soul.
>>
>>50779778
Wow. Those are worse njnja outfits than the ones on Naruto.

And Naruto wears a fucking orange jumpsuit.
>>
>>50779860
>Naruto wears a fucking orange jumpsuit.
That's because he's criminally retarded.
>>
>>50779580
Faustian flip or the moving finger writes, from the new justice League jumps might do it. The loss of free will is basically the price for the power of those mantles
>>
>>50779839
His assignment is a deep-cover mission in the Underworld. If his outfit isn't super edgy and ridiculous, the Abyssals will spot him as an infiltrator immediately. If you don't have spikes or skulls on your outfit, you can't enter the Deathlords' fortresses. It's a rule.

>>50779860
Only Crimson Banner Executioner is an actual ninja. "Fate Ninja" is just the fan nickname for the Sidereals, they can fill lots of roles. Besides, Resplendent Destinies can carry aesthetic effects in addition to assumed histories. They can wear whatever they want and blend in just fine.
>>
>>50779860
Crimson's only problem is the color. His actual armor design is fine.
>>
>>50779580
I could have sworn there was a perk out there to keep your soul if you ever turned into something that wouldn't have one.
I just can't remember what it's called or where it's from.
>>
>>50779509
Fairy type in pmd, dark in sonichu? Does that work?
>>
>>50779860
Everyone always talks about the orange jumpsuit, but it kind of works as a ninja suit, in public. Think about it, most people would see someone wearing an orange jumpsuit and think "No way is he a ninja", for the exact reason that wearing orange would give him away in stealth missions. And on that note, when does Naruto ever go on stealth missions? If he wasn't so loud about being a ninja, and if he hid his headband, he'd be able to pass himself off as a civilian to the eyes of most people.
>>
>>50779792
How does one deal with having a sword glued to their face?
>>
>>50777651
Alexandria Package from Worm. You can get plenty of high-end durability perks elsewhere, but the "powers can't directly target your insides" is practically unique.
>>
>>50779877
Eh, I don't know if that really counts as a "price". It's more just the fact that the mantles are supposed to make you into something other than mortal.
>>
>>50779903
>Sonichu

son you're going places I won't follow
>>
>>50779588
I am, quite seriously, messing around with my PMD build to take Cuitefly because I like it.
>>
So... Who else wants to be a Water Bender from Avatar the Airbender and then get the can of Dip from Who Framed Rodger Rabbit to give the Justice League a firm talking to after seeing what Star Trek non-interventionist policies produced?
Or is this just me?
On another note is there a badass in DC that can put down Superman?

>>50779860
To be fair some shades of orange is actually a good color for camo, as long as you break it up. Also this guy>>50779910 got to the rest of my argument.
>>
>>50779746
Saizo from Fire Emblem Fates?
>>
>>50779903
Unless you go hegeheg your type has to match what kind of pokemon you are.
There's always Final Form to get around that though.
You're type spread would be all fucked up though if you picked dual types.
>>
>>50779910
Fun fact: if you look at the colored pages, orange is a pretty popular color for clothing in Konoha. There are lots of buildings painted that color, too. Which means that wearing his tracksuit (it's not a single piece, so not a jumpsuit) actually makes Naruto blend into the background.
>>
>>50779933
How would dip effect the JL?
>>
>>50779580
Isn't it less an issue of "doesn't have the ability to make their own choices" and more "if you step out of line, all the big mofos will come down to put you in your place"?
>>
>>50779933
>non-interventionist policies
Every other TNG episode is about the prime directive being obeyed despite it fucking over the primitives to be left alone, and Kirk broke that shit whenever it helped people for him to.
>>
>>50779946
It wouldn't, he's just trying to be some edgy try-hard "if the Justice League were really trying to be effective, they'd kill all their opponents, what do you mean there's such a thing as narrative disconnect and suspension of disbelief" asshole.
>>
>>50779860
>Naruto wears a fucking orange jumpsuit.

>accepts magical ninja
>still thinks flashy clothes are a detriment to stealth
>from a characters who's first action is successfully hiding from other ninja
>dense mofo.jpg
>>
>>50779580
Any you are always you, absolute sense of self perks. Hellsing has one, JLD has one.
>>
>>50779950
No, Fae explicitly can't act against their nature. At least not directly.
>>
>>50779933
>Is there a badass in DC that can put down Superman
Darkseid, Doomsday, the Anti-Monitor, Burning Martians, etc.

>>50779942
Huh. That would explain how he constantly evades ninjas that by all rights should be superior to him in every way in the beginning.
>>
>>50779964
I didn't say it doesn't work, just that it's aesthetically godawful as a ninja outfit.
>>
>>50779714
It's not just you. Drop-Ins presumably drop in with whatever age they were at the end of their last jump.
>>
>>50779778
Is that what the Capstone armor in the Chosen of Battles section looks like?
>>
>>50779860
>And Naruto wears a fucking orange jumpsuit.
That shit never made sense to me
>Wears bright fucking orange
>Manages to paint a giant fucking monument that can be seen from anywhere in the city, in broad day light, and no one notices till he's done
>Everyone says he sucks as a ninja, and sucks at stealth.
>>
File: 1116591981.jpg (39KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1116591981.jpg
39KB, 512x512px
>>50779912
Very carefully.
>>
File: finger point of death.png (270KB, 698x784px) Image search: [Google]
finger point of death.png
270KB, 698x784px
Who are you, jumper?
>>
So, can all Sidereals eventually match Ketchup Carjack, or is there something special about him?
>>
>>50780021
He is fine at stealth, he just never does anything stealthily. He has shown that he can but is just to stupid to put those skills to use instead of just running in headfirst.
>>
File: VICTORY_AOO.png (671KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
VICTORY_AOO.png
671KB, 800x1296px
>>50780032
Leader, healer, trickster, muse: I wear a lot of hats.
>>
>>50780051
He can be matched, he's just really fucking old. He was around at the end of the Primordial War.
>>
File: He is Number One.jpg (69KB, 731x718px) Image search: [Google]
He is Number One.jpg
69KB, 731x718px
>>50780021
It's because most people saying that don't actually read the manga, or if they do they start in Wave or later.

Don't forget that Naruto has apparently been doing this for YEARS, and the only one who ever catches him is Iruka, his father figure, who knows him better then anyone save the Hokage and maybe Kakashi, if fanon about him watching out for Naruto as an ANBU is correct.

And, to be fair, also this >>50780052.

>>50780032
I am Number One.
>>
>>50780051
He's just 4995 years old. You can catch up if you put in as much work as he did.
Although you could probably do it faster since he and all the other sidereals have been terminally overworked for a long time.
>>
>>50780032
Just a guy trying to do the right thing, and have fun along the way.

>>50780069
>t's because most people saying that don't actually read the manga, or if they do they start in Wave or later.
People in universe also say it.
>>
>>50780051
Nothing special about him other than that he's old enough to have lots of time to train. The man was born just after the Primordial War ended, he's been involved in every major conflict the Exalted have taken part in since then. He's got a lot of experience in kicking ass.
>>
>>50780052
>>50780069
What are you talking about? He uses his stealth skills all the time, most of his fights involve him ditching his opponent's notice and circling around for a surprise attack. He just doesn't do infiltration.
>>
File: dril shitheaf.png (95KB, 1210x374px) Image search: [Google]
dril shitheaf.png
95KB, 1210x374px
>>50780032
I-I'm a gelato salesperson!

...Or pic related.
>>
>>50780076
Doesn't that mean the piece of shit is going to drop dead halfway through our stay regardless?
>>
File: 1430251415226.png (589KB, 569x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1430251415226.png
589KB, 569x1002px
>>50780032
I'm CIA
>>
>>50779942
>tracksuit
Naruto is a slav?
>>
>>50779580
>>50779902
The perk I Am Me (Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare) is the one I think you're talking about? That lets you keep your soul despite transformations that would take it.
>>
File: canvas.png (587KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
587KB, 800x1296px
>>50780032
more people than I can list within the hour,Sir will suffice.
>>
>>50780069
Iruka's the only one who bothers to, though. The idea that ANBU chase after him for his pranks is fanon. Naruto vandalizing a monument is a dumb kid's prank, it doesn't justify sending anyone more important than his teacher after him.
>>
>>50780109
Not enough squatting.
>>
>>50780103
Yeah. Unless something bullshit happens the best strategy to deal with Ketchup in setting is just to wait him out.
It's a good plan for new Solar Exalts trying to reform the Celestial Bureaucracy to take their time with it.
>>
File: annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (66KB, 616x544px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
66KB, 616x544px
>>50780109
>slav

as a slav I take offense to Being compared to him
>>
>>50779946
The dip says it works like other weaknesses in the text of the Jump I've got. Like superman's kryptonite and such. Here it is!

You’ve got a big, bad, vat of Dip; the combination of chemicals created by Judge Doom to kill Toons deader than dead. This Dip is a special batch, however; it can stand in for any natural, innate weakness that a being has, affecting them when exposed to it as if they had been exposed to their weakness. However, the more powerful the being, the more exposure is needed to affect them; you’d need to drench Superman in the stuff, rather than splashing some in his face, for example. (300 CP, discount Deputy Judge)

>>50779955
I hear you, but ST was the first thing that came to mind where non-interventionist policies just don't work out right.

>>50779962
See above for the Dip in question. Not trying to be a edge-lord just give them a chance to understand that a lot of them are Jobbing when they don't need to. Like I know that a lot of them are doing things in the background that you don't see, and that there is narritive disconnect, however I simply wanna tell them whilst in the Jump what I think of it. That's not wrong, is it?

>>50779977
I meant more along the lines of a good guy who could temper Superman down if he went wild, cause that's happened before and you don't always have a vat full of Dip/hunk of Kryptonite on hand all the time. Also most people, other than batman, has not installed lights in their household to imitate red sunlight.

>>50780123
Though they do have Chunin vests on in the pic I found so that's a thing. Kid was outrunning Chunin in Academy.
>>
>>50780111
Second anon here. Thank you very much.
I've been looking for that for a long time.
>>
>>50780153
>Though they do have Chunin vests on in the pic I found so that's a thing. Kid was outrunning Chunin in Academy.
Yeah, you know who else is chunin? Pretty much damn near everyone. It's a fairly common rank. Him being able to outrun them doesn't say anything substantial.
>>
>>50780119
>Terrible names
>Thinking he's a hero
>Inconsistent capitalization
>Shitty class names
>Thinking World Champion goes above level 5
I wish I could hate you to death.
>>
>>50780144
And I'm sure Slavs everywhere take offense at being compared with you. So fuck off.
>>
>>50780123
That's not really correct. While the ANBU don't chase him, obviously, he would at least be chased by several genin and chunin.

>>50780153
The Martian Manhunter wouldn't stomp Superman, but he could beat him. And yes, he is good.

>>50780163
Kind of does? They're far more trained then he is, far more experienced, and he's outrunning them as an academy student. That shouldn't happen.
>>
>>50780153
>however I simply wanna tell them whilst in the Jump what I think of it. That's not wrong, is it?
Yes. It is wrong. Because they don't have non-interventionist policies. If you think they do, you clearly have not been actually reading Justice League.
>>
>>50780172
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OemNp6hgX4
>>
>>50780185
He's also a jinchuriki, son of two extremely strong ninja, an Uzumaki and Asura's reincarnation. He has a teensy bit of an advantage over the average chunin. The average chunin is not Lee or Shikamaru from post timeskip. The average chunin is someone like Izumo or Kotetsu at best.
>>
>>50780032
Just some redhead with weird fashion sense and a lot of talent in whatever I'm doing.
>>
>>50780185
>Kind of does? They're far more trained then he is, far more experienced, and he's outrunning them as an academy student. That shouldn't happen.
Maybe if it was a life or death scenario. But it's just some dumb kid playing pranks, it's not worth it for them to put in that much effort. Especially not when everyone knows that the Hokage has some weird affection for this objectively horrible child, he'll probably just get a slap on the wrists and have that be the end of it. Did you hear that he STOLE THE FORBIDDEN SCROLL OF SECRETS, and then got promoted for it? Fucking nepotism, just because he's the Fourth Hokage's kid. Yeah, we all know it! It's not a secret, there were plenty of people there when the Kyubi was sealed. He's pretty much the only one who doesn't know. Fuck, someone just tell the kid already, so he acts with some actual dignity.
>>
>>50780234
>He's also a jinchuriki, son of two extremely strong ninja, an Uzumaki and Asura's reincarnation. He has a teensy bit of an advantage over the average chunin
Except he's supposed to be the "Dead Last" failure of a ninja. It's an inconsistency
>>
What are some good passive defenses not based solely on raw durability? Stuff like AT Fields, Bioshock Infinite shields, and RWBY Aura. Even Light from Metroid would be good.
>>
>>50780253
He's not 'Dead Last' because he's the weakest ninja ever. It's because he puts in no effort, he's shit at the stuff they mainly test like the 3 jutsu since it involves fine chakra control whereas he has almost endless reserves and shit control and because he wags most of the classes anyway. None of that has any bearing on stealth skills or raw strength/speed. Did you even read this stuf fman?
>>
>>50780253
Not really. He's considered the dead last because he doesn't apply himself in school. Those things that he cares about he is incredibly skillful at. Case in point, he learned the Shadow Clone in a few hours. He learned the Rasengan in a week. He refined the Rasengan into an elemental jutsu, something Kakashi (one of Konoha's most skilled ninja) was never able to do with all his effort, in the same amount of time. Same with learning Sage Mode. He mastered using the Kyubi's power in a night of using it. Naruto is an amazing prodigy beyond what anyone else in the setting is capable of, he's just got the typical shonen protagonist case of the lazies.
>>
>>50780277
Isn't his thing learning things really slow, but when he finally does pick it up he's insanely good at it?
>>
>>50780277
>>50780289
OK let me clarify.
Despite regularly outrunning and escaping from Chuunin, other ninja particularly the academy students who would hear about him doing this shit, personally consider him a failure with no hope of success as a ninja.
>>
>>50780264
There's one from Lovecraft that's pretty good. Whenever you suffer terminal damage you go into a coma and begin to slowly regenerate.
>>
>>50780295
Yes, because he doesn't apply himself at any of the things a ninja needs to learn. So he can run fast. Great, he'll make an excellent courier. But they've never seen or heard of him exceeding at anything else.
>>
>>50780057
>Sense of Justice 0

So you literally have no morals?
>>
>>50780295
Because they repeatedly see him fuck up on the most basic jutsu and chakra control stuff they all do, know he gets fails or low marks on any sort of academic test and he gets trashed in spars because he's an unskilled brawler. The wealth of personal experience seeing him fuck up vastly outweighs stories they may or may not hear about him getting away from chuunin. He's also annoying as shit at the start to everyone.
>>
>>50780264
Bomberman's heart bar, Custom Robo's Hit Hit Hit, some flavor of being etheral, Autopilot from Medaka box, wearing good power armor, shields from borderlands.
Godhood from Okami works too. You can also pick up Barrier or Aura chip effects with Get ability in Battle Network and grab some noice passives with the Navi Customizer. Super Armor, Undershirt, and Anti Damage are very nice.
>>
>>50780185
Ah I thought the dude meant that normal Manhunter wouldn't be able to with his examples.

>>50780189
What about all the wars and such? I've not read every Justice League comic in the world, I'll admit it's a bit daunting, but there are mentions of things like Iraq and various other actions that could be solved by them intervening easily. I mean I'm not trying to pick a fight this is just the feeling I've gotten by reading the comics I can buy.

>>50780251
Every who as at the sealing other than Sarutobi, who actually arrived after that, was dead by it's end. Sarutobi made an odd as fuck decision about hiding Naruto's origins because the spys aren't going to be able to figure out that Naruto crawled out of Minato's blood and is basically a clone, though they may have been looking for a red head as the Uzumaki bloodline has a dominate hair color as one of their traits.

>>50780295
Kids who are measuring folks by the Academy yard stick, yeah. Also they get punished when he does well, just something to note.
>>
Does anyone have a blank template of the Overlord character profile?
>>
>>50780334
This is the dude that broke physics because it was oppressive.

He had negative morals and negative common sense.
>>
>>50780357
Wrong person, it's not Bancho anon's looking at.
>>
>>50780264
Inspiring Bravery from Final Fantasy Dissidia is a pretty good choice. It gives you a pool of energy that shields you from injury, can be used to fuel spells as an alternative, can be awakened in others and grows with experience.

Barrier Jackets from Nanoha are basically magic forcefields that cover your body and will get stronger as your magical power increases.

Godhand (Noble Phantasm from Fate) and lvl 100 from Overlord give you a damage cap where if an attack is not above a certain level you can no sell it.
>>
>>50780334
That's how neutrality is denoted on these sheets. Positive for 'good', negative for 'evil'.
>>
>>50780368
Oh.
Well that's awkward.

I'mma just...go now.
>>
>>50780334
0 is Neutral, Negatives is Evil
>>
>>50780264
In addition to what's already been mentioned, a lot of psionics can provide passive force-fields. I know at least that Starcraft and OPM can do it.
>>
>>50780341
>What about all the wars and such? I've not read every Justice League comic in the world, I'll admit it's a bit daunting, but there are mentions of things like Iraq and various other actions that could be solved by them intervening easily.
The Iraq war never happened in DC. The major conflicts that people were dealing with during the 90s and 00s were ones of alien invasions, which the Justice League helped with. Everyone was united, world-wide, to fend off the Dominion. The Justice League has gotten involved in many conflicts in the Middle East, though. Because in general, Middle Eastern dictators like to acquire superhumans, and once they do that they get classified as supervillains, and it's the League's domain again.
>>
>>50780386
Yeah, don't think I didn't see you do that shit. Comparing me to Tera? The fuck, son.

>>50780334
I wanted to go Fallen Angel, so it's either Neutral or Evil. I went Neutral.
>>
>>50780391
Yes so 0 would be having no morals, no inclination to good or evil.

Having a negative means that they have bad morals like the Dark elf twins having a natural inclination for torturing.

Having a 0 sense of justice means that you don't have an inclination to be good or evil, there the type of person who would kill someone who looks at them with hostility but would not take the time to slowly torture them like a person with a negative sense of justice would.
>>
>>50780341
>Every who as at the sealing other than Sarutobi, who actually arrived after that, was dead by it's end.
Incorrect. Sarutobi showed up with a whole squad of people right at the end of the sealing, all of whom survived. One of them even said "hey, is that the Fourth's kid that they're sealing it into", so clearly they figured it out. And if Sarutobi couldn't keep the secret of Naruto being a jinchuriki, I don't buy him being able to keep the secret of Naruto being Minato and Kushina's kid.
>>
>>50780356
It's HTML, so you can't upload it here.
>>
>>50780462
Okay, that explains it.

But why would you choose to be a fallen angel and not a glorious regular angel?
>>
>>50780185
>The Martian Manhunter wouldn't stomp Superman, but he could beat him.
If he goes Burning Martian, he can beat Superman along wit h the rest of the League in less than a minute.
>>
>>50780470
You're thinking about it too hard. Sense of Justice doesn't parse out like that in the series. Sense of Justice is just the term for alignment. So positive numbers are good and negative numbers are evil. That means that the closer you are to zero, the more neutral you are with respect to good and evil.
>>
Do we effectively get to build a starting Sidereal character as part of the Sidereal Jump? I just want to know how many Martial Arts I am pretty much guaranteed to learn from my Sifu.
>>
>>50780462
I goof'd, I admit it. I only saw Tera's chart posted so I thought it was Tera that was being replied to. I would never infringe upon a person's character with such a grave insult.
I shall now commit sudoku.
>>
>>50780470
There is no example of an individual with a 0 sense of justice in Overlord except for Victim who has 1 and he does not really do much so we cant really tell what his personality is like.
>>
I saw someone a couple threads ago talk about some bitchin' Jade Chakrams. Where would I go to see some more examples of Artifacts and whatnot?
>>
>>50780516
I guess.
>>
>>50780488
Can I have a link?
>>
>>50780550
Most Exalted books will have a section with equipment in it. So, everywhere.
>>
File: angel1479940216467.jpg (82KB, 447x669px) Image search: [Google]
angel1479940216467.jpg
82KB, 447x669px
>>50780493
>spoiler
Equal parts gameplay and narrative, so a bit like how and why Momo ended up as an Overlord. Mechanics wise it gets all the discounts that regular Angel does, so that's nice. Angels get the ability to sense lies unerringly, but FA can lie perfectly. That's a push, IMO. The big mechanic advantage for me is that Angels are immune to Holy and FA are immune to Unholy. I'm already immune to Holy, so picking up immunity to Unholy seemed the way to go.

My narrative shtick for why I'm Fallen is that I'm devoted to a series of aspects, and I patronized those more than I paid attention to the good-evil axis. Also, the Neutral thing lets me be an arbiter of sorts when it comes to the more morally complicated, and messy, decisions that happen in Nazarick.

>>50780519
It's cool, brah. I'll rez you. gg.
>>
>>50780516
Basically, yeah. Starting Sidereal characters are representative of what you'd get from your background as a young Vizier just starting out.
>>
>>50780550
Pretty much any Exalted book, though the two that have the most artifacts in them are Wonders of The Lost Age and Oadenol's Codex. Infinite Jade Chakrams are in the core book, in the section for all the basic artifact versions of normal weapons.
>>
>>50780508
That makes sense, Ains has a -500 sense of Justice in his stats but he probably is only at a -50 considering that, human farm have parents eat their babies, Demiurge and, crazy yandere, Albedo both have -500 aligments and Ains is nowhere near that bad.
>>
>>50780493
Forced good alignment.
>>
>>50780617
Having sense of Justice at 1... I'm good.
>>
Is there anyway to combine items? Like, for example, the Infernals jump has a pair of gauntlets that allows one to use the Infernal Monster style without losing their mind, and also a really awesome set of armor, but the armor already has gauntlets, so I can't use them both at the same time. Also, the demonic Kamen Rider suit from the same jump has some cool stuff as well. So is there anyway that I can combine them all?
>>
>>50780640
Ducktape Fusion from Invader ZIM and something form King Arthur I think...
>>
>>50780640
go sburb and use the alchemiter. it can combine anything. you can't control the result but you won't lose your items if you have their code.
>>
>>50780640
Reccetear, FF9, Aion, and SBurb all have item fusion.
Most are limited in someway, but SBurb alchemy is very versatile if confusing as fuck.
>>
>>50780573
https://mega.nz/#fm/419yHQQQ
>>
>>50780617
Angels can be Good or Neutral while Fallen Angels can be Evil or Neutral.

She choose Neutral as a Fallen Angel so there is no reason why she could not have choose neutral as a regular angel.

But she already explained why she choose Fallen Angel so it's a moot point.
>>
>>50780685
>You must be Good to be an Angel.
No.
>>
>>50780669
>no mention of Atlier Arland

Its like you dont even want to cook some motherfucking pies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_fBsbqCob4
>>
>>50780696
I wrote.
>Actual angels can be Good Or Neutral

?
>>
>>50780703
That's not really combining items, though. Alchemy recipes aren't quite as straightforward as that. Still, very useful stuff to have for a craftsman, so it should be added to the list all the same.
>>
File: overlordangel231059.png (163KB, 1341x687px) Image search: [Google]
overlordangel231059.png
163KB, 1341x687px
>>50780724
I was quoting the doc for the Overlord jump.
>>
>>50780752
Wow I need to work on my reading/ memorization skills. Sorry for the mix up anon.
>>
>>50780752
Which is kinda bull because the only canon angel, as far as I'm aware, is neutral. My only gripe about that jump.

Related, what are some good LNs like Overlord? I've started reading it recently and crave more.
>>
>>50780777
Nah, it's cool. Just wanted to make sure we were both on the same page for builds and whatnot. Thanks for the back and forth.
>>
>>50780794
Read Index.
>>
>>50780794
The jump has it's issues, I'll agree. I'm just glad that we got the whole Tolerance thing sorted finally.

As for LNs, I can't help you there. I avoid them as a general rule, and the last property I read that's JC'ish, and it is the JC property, was Hero BBS. That was fun as hell and I highly recommend it if you haven't read it.
>>
>>50780658
>>50780662
>>50780669
Thanks anons.
>>
>>50779923
Look, it has to be useful for /something/, right?
>>
>>50780032
Nobody important. A touris, really. Just here to see the sights.

Unless you hurt my children, in which case...

Your worst nightmare.
>>
>>50780812
>The jump has it's issues, I'll agree. I'm just glad that we got the whole Tolerance thing sorted finally.
Wait, can were finally go 42nd and be willing to kill the fucking human farming monsters?
>>
>>50780874
Wow, a touris? What in the world is that?
>>
File: Tolerance for Evil - Redux.png (130KB, 1328x408px) Image search: [Google]
Tolerance for Evil - Redux.png
130KB, 1328x408px
>>50780879
>>
>>50780883
It's a ring that's interested in visiting new places.
>>
>>50780894
>You... like this.

What are you, an SB-er?
>>
>>50780879
That was sorted ages ago, it was perpetuated long after that issue was dealt with because shitposter.
>>
>>50780946
I disliked Tolerance for Evil and he wasn't discussing it on here, so I made an account and argued my points.
>>
>>50780883
Tourist.
>>
>>50780962
Some people still don't like how it is
>>
>>50780894
Wow, I think that was the only time SB and /jc/ have ever been nearly completely united on an issue before. I forgot about that.
>>
>>50780995
Perhaps but the reeeeeing often refers to the long gone completely intolerable version.
>>
>>50780586
What's a sidereal with the entire endings perk/item tree look like?
>>
>>50780995
I'm mostly annoyed that the races seem to have a fiat lock to a certain alignment.
>>
>>50781035
The threads shitstorm against MF when he released the first draft of WoW was bigger, but it was just the thread. The TOE shitstorm was one-sided and bi-partisan. You don't see shit like that.
>>
>>50781070
Have you never played an RPG with a stickler DM?
>>
>>50781070
I get that, but it's not worth arguing over.
>>
Reminder that orange is the worst color in the world.
>>
>>50781099
Safety orange is, but burnt orange and other fall'ish versions of orange can be nice.
>>
>>50781099
Gr8 b8, m8. What about yellow?
>>
>>50781124
Yellow is no.2
>>
>>50781124
Day-glo yellow is pretty horrible.
>>
>>50781070
Don't we have perks to nullify that?
>>
>>50781138
Dragonlance has a pretty sweet one.
>>
>>50781138
We have perks that would allow you to prevent yourself from DOING the evil stuff, but you'll still be constantly thinking about doing the evil stuff.
>>
Is it possible for more than one essence attunement ability to be on an artifact? If so, would all of them need to be activated simultaneously, or could the bearer consciously choose?
>>
>>50778144
Ooh, I like this, for the most part. But the things I noticed have already been mentioned and dealt with, so even better.
Well, I did notice that the Facility capstone doesn't have a name, but that's not a serious problem or anything.

Kinda wished that the Normal Teen perks were ironically incorrect like the characters were, but you already made a mention of it in the Facility perkline, so kudos to you.

Really excited about this. Cabin in the Woods is one of my favorite movies ever, right next to Toy Story.
>>
Question, how bad of an idea would it be to bring Eggman to Evangelion and then have him upgrade the Evas?

Also, I just realized that Evas sound like they'd be right up Robotnik's alley...it's a little disturbing.
>>
How powerful is comics Apocalypse, and how likely am I to survive his wrath? For reference. I survived the Lucifer drawback in Devil Survivor.
>>
>>50781701
>comics Apocalypse
He's a universal representation of tyranny, so he's kinda but not really similar to the Endless.
>>
>>50781569
>giant fighting robots now sport huge noses and mustaches
>they're also oddly round
>>
>>50781816
>giant naked Rei fighting Me Gusta meme robots
Kinda want?
Thread posts: 617
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.