[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remaking big E

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: EmperorsWisdom.jpg (50KB, 284x631px) Image search: [Google]
EmperorsWisdom.jpg
50KB, 284x631px
If you took a bunch of the holiest human souls and smashed them together into one soul/person, would you effectively be making a mini-Emperor? And if you did this with enough souls and/or with really powerful souls, could you make a being as powerful as the Emperor?
>>
Wasn't doing that how they created the emperor in the first place?
>>
>>50773109
It was I think, which is why I'm curious if repeating the process could make a similar being, and if that being could be used to fight Chaos in the Emperor's stead.
>>
>>50772889
What I've wondered is what if you combined Souls from diffrent races? Like say the Tau say "Hey, you know that Emperor guy was pretty cool and powerful, let's make one of our own!" but because even Ethereals have relatively small souls, they had to throw in some others as well. A super being made of the Tau, Human, Kroot, and Vespoid souls.

How would it think and act? Would it be sane? Would it be greater than the sum of its parts with the different parts cancelling out the bad, or would it be a Mad abomination, unable to logically think? Would it be the Greater Good personified, loyal to the Tau Empire and it's citizens, or would it just bugger off and do it's own thing?
>>
>>50773189
Upon checking I'm not entirely sure as a lot of the emps stuff is explained away with "he's a perpetual lol!"
>>
File: EphraelStern.jpg (78KB, 505x800px) Image search: [Google]
EphraelStern.jpg
78KB, 505x800px
>>50772889
>combining holy souls into one being
Come to think of it, there was a thread up a few days ago about Daemonifuge. Wasn't Ephrael Stern exactly this? Didn't she house over 700 SoB souls and became a very powerful (and probably incorruptible) psyker because of it?
>>
>>50773189
>implying the Emperor isn't unique

What is this horrible heresy I'm reading?
>>
>>50773405
Don't worry, Loyalist scum. Your corpse emperor us still the most specialest snowflake in all the false Imperium. Anon just wants to mass-produce some less-special snowflakes.
>>
>>50772889
Well first you are relying on a meta perspective if the setting. Very few people, if any at all know of the Emperor's orgins and thus would have no reason to try to perform the ritual that created him in the first place. Second the warp was a much different place in 10,000 BC or whenever and if they tried to make an Emperor oversoul now they would run a very real risk of it getting gobbled up by some chaotic power
>>
>>50773484
I'm not saying whether or not the Imperium knows of the Emperor's creation, merely if it is possible to duplicate the process now. You bring up a good point, but if they only used the most incorruptible souls, do you think that would compensate for 4th degree warp fuckery?
>>
>>50773668
Maybe if they had some Grey Knight Mary Sue magic put to work they could accomplish something of the sort but I still can't think of a reason why they would go about doing it in the first place
>>
>>50774077
To have a Justice League of God Humans to combat Chaos alongside the Big E and star in their own propaganda vox-program for children obviously!
>>
>>50773237
I can see that very easily ending up an unstable abomination that is in constant conflict with the urges and priorities of all the different species' souls.

However, if it succeeded, I would imagine it would act more like an Overmind Entity linking all of the Tau Empire's citizens together for "The Greater Good" rather than like he Emperor, who was a physical manifestation of humanity's traits dialed up to 100.
>>
File: 1362109471163.jpg (26KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1362109471163.jpg
26KB, 500x385px
>>50774112
I like it.
>>
>>50773313
Yes, Stern is literally a mini-empress and is probably the precursor to the current concept of "perpetuals" as she cannot die and is just back to life moments after being killed like the perpetuals in the HH.
>>
File: e75.jpg (33KB, 413x569px) Image search: [Google]
e75.jpg
33KB, 413x569px
>>50775284
>>50773313
>Stern, currently studying at the Black Library with xenos, is a mini-Empress
>>
File: 1399123230308.jpg (18KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
1399123230308.jpg
18KB, 237x213px
>>50775356
>Imperials and their continued fear of anything xenos
Even your beloved Emperor understood the value of some xeno cultures.
>>
>>50775284
Is there any chance at all of Stern (or any other minor-but-seemingly important character) again?
>>
>>50777185
No, no one cares about shit comic characters.
>>
>>50777716
but...but I do...

Besides, when's the last time we had any major developments with characters that weren't primarchs, chapter masters, or something of similar scale?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.