[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAGE General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: SofyaSoftkiller.jpg (148KB, 717x893px) Image search: [Google]
SofyaSoftkiller.jpg
148KB, 717x893px
I got a whole bunch of Rage cards for $10. It seemed like one of the better games from the mid-90s CCG glut and I've always been curious. I've put together three decks with some guidance from online rulebooks and guides but haven't really gotten to play a game yet.

Anyone here play Rage before or even currently? What's the general opinion on it?
>>
>>50767936
I remember liking that game back in the day, but then again I'm a filthy furry.
>>
>>50767936
The fact that the fans have taken it on and are keeping it alive with new content sounds fantastic in theory, but the results are just embarrassing.
>>
Nobody has any war stories to share?
>>
>>50767936
which version of rage is "the good one"? I know there were two games released.
>>
lackeyccg?
>>
>>50767936
also vampire the eternal struggle is better
>>
>>50768664
The original. The second iteration was only one set.
>>
>>50768667
Seems kind of unnecessary if you've got the physical cards.
>>
I ebayed some Umbra cards last year, posted some cards here. Still haven't gotten around to inflicting it on any one, I even bought the guide off drivethru.

I used to play it in the day, but mtg was king.

I have enough cards now to make several sept decks, but not enough for decent combat decks. There's a lot of filler and not enough "fun" cards.

I can't remember what packs I used to play. I had Roger Daily, and liked Teeth of Titanium and Song Chiang, so Glasswalkers were probably a favourite. I liked L.A. Williams' homid art and Virus to Wyrm and Syntax were cute. I seem to recall I had a Bonewalker/Uktena team including Lamurun and Crick Rumwrangler that had a good combo. I also dug Silentstriders.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.