[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slaanesh is love, Slaanesh is life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: PicsArt_12-17-02.33.43.png (269KB, 1440x1173px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-17-02.33.43.png
269KB, 1440x1173px
If mankind in Warhammer are basically Catholic Space Nazis, why do you play as them? Why not the Orks, Tyranids or Chaos?

Why must you always purge, /tg/?

To feed your God Emperor more humans?

Because the Codex tells you to?

What is it that drives you to purge and exterminate?
>>
>>50764610

Because they're part of the species I belong to, you assfuck. You're telling me you'd rather get duped by knife ears, stomped by orkz, or eaten/raped by any number of cosmic horrors instead of picking up a lasgun and being the master of your own destiny?

You make me sick, bugfucker.
>>
>>50764651
Raped by cosmic horrors sounds fun though :^)
>>
>>50764744

Go do that, then. I'll enjoy lasgunning your misshapen, tortured body after they're done with it. Hell, you probably will too.
>>
>>50764610
I hate deviants irl and that carries over onto tt.
>>
>>50764610
Some of us don't want to be scat-eating, baby-fucking, ass-licking, team-killing, HIV-infected, heroin-addicted, ivory tower-building, piss-drinking, power-lording, compulsively-backstabbing, self-mutilating, alien-worshipping, xenophilic, uncreative hipster-praising, dude-weeding, spiritually empty, physically repuslive, emotionally unstable, psychologically fucked, transexual, bull-prepping, menstrual blood-painting, book-burning, animal-fucking, skub-loving, cannibal slaves, that's why.

The taint of chaos will turn you into all of that and worse. And you will suffer this and more terrible fates for all eternity. Doomrider has the right idea. The only good part about it is the cheap cocaine and travelling the galaxy.
>>
>>50764610
They have more to them than just the basics is why. They have cool ideas and an intersting look into a universe that their way is one of the only ways humanity can survive as a whole unity.

And it's also refreshingly egaltarian in some respects. HUmans=good. No matter what color, Gender, Orientation, Sexuality, or what ever, As long as you venerate the god Emperor, Refrain from hedonistic excess, and don't go nutfuckign overboard and develop a thirst for blood, there will be a part of the Imperium that you'll fit in and be accepted as human from head to toe. And as we are outside of the narrative as consumers of this media, we can selectively find or fluff out these sections of the imperium and focus on them with the rest of the setting as interesting and useful context and conflict.
>>
>>50764610

In group psychology. Humanity is designed to create collectives and then hate who and whatever is outside of them. We evolved to do that. It colors my judgement. They're human ergo i identify with them, ergo they are part of my group, ergo they can't be that bad. I don't identify with other factions, they are not part of the in group. Out groups are bad and dangerous. I should hate them. Tadaa people like imperials, and imperial behavior actually makes perfect sense. Enlightened modern philosophy is a rather new thing, and quite frankly we only give it lip-service. Look at any ethnic or national group. They have out groups they hate, and they will stick up for their in group over anyone else in most situations.
>>
File: 1351229547204.jpg (30KB, 409x189px) Image search: [Google]
1351229547204.jpg
30KB, 409x189px
Mankind in 40k are more Protestant Space Soviets
>>
>>50764610
Because Im not a filthy race traitor and care about the future of humanity
>>
File: IMG_2002.jpg (99KB, 450x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2002.jpg
99KB, 450x668px
>>50764651
You're just mad because you'll never get to make sweet, gentle, tender love to your Norn Queen waifu and raise a literal army of Huma-nid children with her.
>>
>>50766328
This desu. They're my people, or at least if i lived in that universe the imperium would be working for the survival of my specific people (my planet, my country, my race).

Also i don't believe that dick tingles are the ultimate goal of human life,
>>
>>50764610
>If mankind in Warhammer are basically Catholic Space Nazis, why do you play as them?

But i don't.
>>
>>50765834
You leave Skub out of this you skub-hating bastard.
>>
if you think humans in 40k are "bad" because they're "nazis" you've fundamentally misunderstood the setting. eldar see everyone else as animals, chaos sees everyone else as slaves/food, and orks see everyone else as slaves/target practice. that said, i play eldar because my world view doesnt factor in to my ability to enjoy fantasy as a fantasy. you've never played as anything that isnt just a self insert?
>>
>>50765834
>Implying loving skub is bad
I was with you up until this part but you went too far man. I'm not even angry with you, just very dissapointed.
>>
File: IMG_2003.jpg (62KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2003.jpg
62KB, 600x450px
>>50766680
Tyranids are for Lewd.
>>
>>50764651
Well, someone sounds butthurt.
>>
>>50764651
Species loyalty is a stupid concept. Your average human would happily let you bleed to death in a ditch, not because it'd get them anything of value, but because saving you would take too much time out of their day. In the end, anyone who demands group loyalty like that is just saying "you owe me for existing!" Well screw that noise.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.