[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 384
Thread images: 75

Pathfinder General /pfg/

To the victor go the spoils edition. What was the biggest treasure haul you ever did?

Also, looking to make a game for /pfg/ pls answer below.
http://www.strawpoll.me/11905158
http://www.strawpoll.me/11905768

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>50753862
>>
File: Allura wink.gif (261KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Allura wink.gif
261KB, 540x304px
Hey, can we get the Legendary Kineticists II playtest in the OP?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>50760974
Does City of Gold mean anything to you?
>>
>>50761021
You don't mean... El Dorado?

https://youtu.be/YIF1UtS21IQ
>>
File: VP - Silmeria in a crystal.jpg (141KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
VP - Silmeria in a crystal.jpg
141KB, 1024x768px
>>50760974
My PCs won an elven witch trapped inside a crystal prison.

Kind of like the picture, but with darker skin and less armor.
>>
Alrighty folks, reposting this so I can get opinions on it:

Someone has given me the idea to run a gestalt vigilante game for shits n giggles. I'm not running it RIGHT NOW (i'm already managing my knight game and it's a handful) but for future reference, how do the following chargen parameters sound for a high-power game?

>25 PB + Gestalt
>Innate Item Bonuses is in effect
>Spheres of Power is kosher
>Initiating is Kosher
>All Vigilante content by Legendary Games is kosher
>All Kineticist content by Purple Duck Games and Legendary Games is kosher
>One class in the gestalt must be a Vigilante
>Caster Vigilantes (Warlock, Zealot, Magical Child, Cabalist) are treated as Mid-casters, and use the appropriate casting tradition suggested by the sphere archetype of the class they get their spellcasting from (i.e a Warlock Vigilante would have the Traditional Magic casting tradition)
>Night Terror Vigilante (the initiating archetype) is kosher

However, there's a couple of stipulations that I have, mostly to keep the power level of the game in check (and to prevent truly broken stuff)

>Can only have up to two of the following subsystems on any single character at a given time: Initiating and Maneuvers, Alchemy, Psionic Manifesting, Vancian Spellcasting, Akasha, Spherecasting.
>Cannot have access to 9-levels of spellcasting/maneuvers/manifesting, and SoP high casters are banned
>The following Races are kosher: Humans, Half-elves, Dwarves, Tengu, Kitsune, Catfolk, Skinwalkers (and variants), Tieflings, Kobolds, Ifrits, and Ratfolk (This one is more or less for lore reasons and because none of the other races are really that interesting to me)

Anyways, would /pfg/ play in such a game? It'd be about gang warfare, intrigue, and other fun stuff.
>>
>>50761079
If you'd allow Zethian Kobolds from Worlds of Power, then yes.

It just makes them less ass. Standard statline, no light sensitivity and prehensile tail.
>>
File: Happy Corrin.jpg (7KB, 204x153px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Corrin.jpg
7KB, 204x153px
>>50761079
Gotta say, I'm glad seeing people accepting my content into games like this.

I'd play but I'm too busy with literally everything in life #hashtagSWAMPED
>>
>>50761105
In that case, sure! You got a link to that or is it in the Trove or someplace?

>>50761110
Nigga I shill for you literally EVERY TIME someone talks about Kineticists and Vigilantes.
>>
>>50761060
Well... I might have left out a little bit. No but really, it was the City of Golden Death
>>
File: Peace.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Peace.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>50761127
And I deeply appreciate it, I really do. I just like seeing that people also find my content balanced enough to be included in games, especially with some of the other stuff out there.
>>
>>50761110
What choice DO we have?
Overwhelming Soul?
Can't even say 'kineticist' without your stuff or gambler/avant-garde
>>
Is the Ambush Hunter any good?
>>
>>50761079
What's with the ban on higher level maneuvers? It's lower levels where they're really imbalanced, with the possible exception of the Zenith Strike Line on a Power Attacking Two Handed STR character (which is borked throughout). Just force Broken Blade users to give it up for Fool's Errand.
>>
>>50761127
Pretty sure Worlds of Power is in the Trove yeah. It's with the spheres stuff from DDS.

>>50761128
Well I mean there was all that sacrificing stuff.
>>
File: Robin.jpg (101KB, 750x960px) Image search: [Google]
Robin.jpg
101KB, 750x960px
>>50761161
I'm not arguing it; 1p kineticist stuff and other 3p isn't the best place. I mean EMO: Kineticist isn't bad, there's some stuff in Occult Archetypes from LG, and I think the players guide to Varak or whatever it's called has a few archetypes. But I will admit that I am the mainstay aside from Forrest's stuff.

KOP 4 should be coming out soon too!
>>
>>50761190
It's not that the high level maneuvers are banned, it's that I dislike how fast full initiators get them, along with the number of maneuvers they get. The enforcing of 6-level maneuver progression is to slow down how fast you can get the broken maneuvers, and to limit the number of maneuvers you DO have such that every single one is a more important choice to make
>>
>>50761200
Aside from N. Jolly, has anyone ever actually checked out Augnus's kineticist book with the dream element and shit?
>>
File: beams.png (394KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
beams.png
394KB, 640x480px
>>50761200
Doesn't matter.
I have to play an onslaught sniper.
Nothing else matters anymore.
>>
>>50760974
>biggest treasure haul
It's a split between Iresen itself, and the throne of the Jade Regent.

>Avowed Playtest
Super hyped for new stuff, but I thought betrothed was supposed to be in this one? Like the soul selling mechanics, they amuse me, as does the summoning diagram.
>>
>>50761257
you don't get level 9s till 17th as a full.

It's the same as a 6th level, just that you're using feats to purchase them in that case.
>>
>>50761079

I'd love to play a thug! I want to play a thug with other thugs!
>>
>>50760974
Uh.... That was several thousand tons of living steel, I think?
>>
>>50761291

Fun fact about Jade Regent: there's a hidden mechanic in the last two books that determine if Minkai is in ruins by the end of the book, or on the verge of a new golden age.
>>
>>50761291
The betrothed is coming in thevery avowed 2. Had to dig through past archives to learn a bit more about it.
>>
>>50761333
Yep, my party managed to create a super utopia entirely by accident, just taking the most practical and efficient fixes we saw.
Probably helped too that we actively pursued all the Oni before we even took down the regent.
>>
>>50761292
Really I think it's more about the speed at which a full initiators get maneuvers. 6-level initiators just seem a lot more manageable, is what I'm getting at, especially in a gestalt game wherein full initiating would be VERY broken. Plus I don't really like the full initiators.

Harbinger and Zealot are neat though and I'd probably okay them if they used the archetype maneuver progression.
>>
>>50761341
Why the fuck did the get turned into "thevery"? Time to turn off spell check.
>>
>>50761257
Dude, the broken maneuvers are at lower levels.

The only time maneuvers are OP is at lower levels, or you're a cheese magnet who abuses Full Attacks with certain boosts or 2hand power attack with Zenith Strikes.
>>
>>50761333
>>50761366

No joke, but ending the campaign with everyone getting honored by their friend-turned-empress after saving an empire from total ruin sounds WAY more comfy than most campaign ends.
>>
File: 1360978812444.jpg (195KB, 1000x869px) Image search: [Google]
1360978812444.jpg
195KB, 1000x869px
What's the best way to go about capping player level? The game gets stupid at some point, and I'd like to run a campaign where the players stop gaining class levels, and have to improve with equipment, magic and guile. What's a good stopping point, 6 or 7? and what are considerations to have about capping level?
>>
>>50761460
http://p6codex.com/
You want to stop at 6, the level full BAB classes get their first iterative, and right BEFORE wizards get access to level 4 spells.
>>
>>50761079
Shit, I'd play it. My only regret is that Mercurial Duelist would probably be pretty much trash compared to just being an initiator. Still got other ideas that would work in there.

All would really want from Mercurial Duelist is being able to jack Anima Blade from the other archetype, as well as the ability to upgrade it.

>>50761368
>I don't really like the full initiators

E-even Stalker?
If you allowed Stalker, would it get any little nudges to compensate for losing its "best manuever progression" gimmick?
>>
>>50761505

I'd play the shit out of a Brutal Slayer || Vigilante, I tell you hwat.
>>
>>50761505
The only bad thing about merc duel here is that the vigilante makes such an amazing passive class, especially with an initiator. As a base archetype it's sick, but it's not great in a gestalt.
>>
>>50761505
what if stalker WAS the only full progression there?
>>
>>50761595

Then everyone will be playing Stalker || Vigilante!

Imagine a Brutal Slayer Magical Girl!
>>
>>50761548
That's really what makes me sad, along with being super butthurt that the Arsenal Summoner HAS to have bound armor, instead of getting to pick only having a bound weapon. I only want a talking sword, damnit! That's all I want! The Mercurial Duelist was the only archetype that could do that, but it wouldn't be worth taking!
>>
>>50761505
>>50761595
>>50761619
Here's a compromise:

At Stalker levels 4, 9, 14, and 19, you get an extra maneuver known that must be at least one level below the highest level of maneuvers you know.
>>
>>50761200
Possible issue with the unchained kineticist: there's no timeout or anything on regular burn. No mention of "gone when you sleep" or of any method of lowering it.

Now granted we'll just max it for the bonuses and stay there anyways, but technically that should be available.
>>
>>50761641
>the stalker gets archetype progression
>and can get one extra of a lower level than his highest at levels 4/9/14/19

.. Anon why don't you just be honest and say you want the stalker nerfed like all the others too.
>>
>>50761641
Honestly, I'd be cool if it had normal archetype progression, so long as it at least got a good Fort save.
>>
>>50761504
Are 4th level spells the campaign killers?
>>
>>50761504
>The full P6 Codex rule set with additional options and rules is scheduled for release fall of 2014. (The in progress alpha is available here). P6 Codex: Formularie, and P6 Codex: Apocrypha contain rules the Advanced and Ultimate character classes not included in the standard P6 Codex and are scheduled for release in winter of 2014/2015.

sooo was it abandoned, or?
>>
File: Rikku Smile.gif (7MB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Rikku Smile.gif
7MB, 650x366px
>>50761660
Huh, I pulled the text straight from the SRD, let me look over it again.

Yep, you were right, there's now a line about resting to remove the penalties. Thanks for the catch there.
>>
>>50761641
Does your ban on High Casters also ban archetypes/classes that are high casters for a single school? Thinking of doing an Entropic Sage || Night Terror to be CUTE WIZARD BATMAN, or Elementalist || Magical Girl to go FULL NANOHA
>>
How would you design a Place That Sends You Mad type of challenge for your PCs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtEkUmYecnk
>>
>>50761792

Sounds like Hell.

Or Druma.

Or maybe Taldor.
>>
>>50761735
The really well known campaign killers are 5th level spells, but by cutting advancement off at 6 then you keep wizards from getting 4th level spells while allowing sorcerers to get 3rd level spells and slightly close the gap.

>>50761753
I believe so.
>>
>>50761711
>>50761685

Here's a compromise.

Initiators with "fast" maneuvers known progression (Stalker, Mystic) get extra maneuvers at levels 4, 9, 14, 19, and the maneuvers have to be one lower than their highest.

Initiators with a "medium or slow" maneuvers known progression (Warlord, Zealot, Mystic, Harbinger) get an extra maneuver at 6th, 12th, and 18th level.

>>50761787
For a single school? That's no problem. High casters for ALL schools are a no.
>>
>>50761792
Endless back and forth dredging with pointless enemies who have no function but to prolong their stay and always respawn or are almost unkillable. Everybody is invisible, doors have locks with keyholes that change their keys every so often and a constant need for will saves for absolutely no reason other than to make them paranoid or get tired of rolling it every so often. Remember, a character is easy to frustrate, but if you frustrate the player you get the wanted effect.
>>
>>50761840
>For a single school? That's no problem. High casters for ALL schools are a no.

Awesome! When will you put up an application page?
>>
>>50761862
The game isn't being run, at least until I've got my knight campaign all sorted out and on its merry way, but I will be planning and writing up materials for it in the meantime. This was mostly to test the waters in order to see what /pfg/'s thoughts were on the stipulations (i fucking love that word) I put in on character generation.
>>
File: 1475366446507.jpg (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475366446507.jpg
10KB, 300x250px
Where are some places in Golarion I can play a filthy, smug frog?
>>
>>50761792
So is this an example of proteans visiting heaven or archons visiting the maelstrom?
>>
>>50761911
Varisia has douchey frog people who attack ferry goers for fun, so there's that. Also if you cordially kill yourself you might get to play one in Hell.
>>
>>50761914
>Astérix
>Not CG
>>
File: ycq1V2o.png (606KB, 617x561px) Image search: [Google]
ycq1V2o.png
606KB, 617x561px
>>50761926

So basically pic related? I love it! And you said it's in Varisia, that's where Sandpoint is right?

I might have to make a Pepe for Rise of the Jade Regent!
>>
>>50761079
Honestly, looking back over it, enforcing certain casting traditions on some of the vigilante caster archetypes seems kind of dumb, but I'd imagine from everything else there's probably going to be at least a little leeway in terms of getting to pick things.

Though that reminds me, is this using the feat tax reduction stuff or nah?
>>
>>50761932
I would've said azatas visit the first vault, but that would imply that the bard would be able to produce something other than inner ear wounding, the blacksmith would create something other than mass fights and that Getafix wasn't an archon himself.
>>
>>50761911
Grippli

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-races/uncommon-races/arg-grippli

They'd be in Varisia too if only because Varisia has everything
>>
>>50761959
Yes, basically pic related except with spears and murder. And yes, you can apply with a battletoad because they supply them in the general store of Sandpoint.
>>
>>50761975
On second thought, yea. The casting tradition stuff was in there in case you wanted to be a spherecasting vigilante.

In terms of feat tax reduction- yes, pretty much. http://michaeliantorno.com/feat-taxes-in-pathfinder/
>>
>>50762011
What would the effects of the Magic Potion be anyway?

Just a patently stupid bonus to strength and constitution?
>>
File: JustRightBase.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
JustRightBase.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>50762070
Spicy. I'm still mad at myself for not being in-the-know enough to apply for the knight game, because it sounds like it's pretty sick.
>>
How do you make a 1pp Magus bearable to play?
>>
File: thief.jpg (28KB, 464x581px) Image search: [Google]
thief.jpg
28KB, 464x581px
Oh, someone mentioned Chain in the last thread for the onslaught sniper, and while you could technically use it, since the base blasts are all at 1d6+X, it wouldn't chain onto anything new. You can of course use it with snake though, so you can blitz shot someone with a ton of smaller blasts.
>>
>>50762154
It is. It's super dope. My players love it because it's so wacky

THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY COMBAT YET it's all been RPing in a bar but they still enjoy it
>>
File: Kozue F.jpg (218KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
Kozue F.jpg
218KB, 612x792px
>>50762184
Forgetting my trip is a cool thing to do.
>>
>>50761840
It's the one lower that's a problem. The stalker's in a bad place compared to other initiators and even archetypes despite having full progression; it would do okay IF it had full progression while everyone else uses archetype, but if that's removed, "but it gets more low level ones" isn't helping it at all.
>>
File: 1446227794678.png (82KB, 336x347px) Image search: [Google]
1446227794678.png
82KB, 336x347px
>>50762154

I'm still salty I didn't get into that campaign when I had the chance, I could be playing a Black Blade Magus where the sword does the thinkin' RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>50762178
Bladed Dash for full weeb.
That one NotHookshot spell for combat utility
>>
>>50762141
Dunno, maybe some stupidly overpowered druid/alchemist hybrid class level 20 feature that allows you to give a potion that gives you a +10 luck bonus on all physical stats, skills and saves and can be made permanent if emerged into it and makes a Fort 20 save.
>>
>>50762207
To be fair it's better to forget your trip than to abuse it senpai!
>>
>>50761735
Not as such. But the cutoff at 4th level means no access to shit like Dimension Door and Black Tentacles while allowing wizards iconic spells such as Fireball and Fly.
>>
>>50762207
Jolly, why did you make the bound armor part of Arsenal Summoner Mandatory? Will I ever get to steal the Anima weapon and enhancement pool from it, like the Mercurial Duelist can (kinda) do?

>>50762178
Ask your GM to make Pool Strike not cost anything to use, but you can spend a pool point or spell slot to make it better.
>>
>>50762207

You know what's also a cool thing to do?

Posting smug titty ninjas.
>>
>>50762184
>>50762207
Oh.
That's kinda too bad for chain, but it does save on the uh... bucket.

I'll just have to content myself with two dozen homing lasers.

Now to figure out what archetypes or the like are compatible with that, to maximize the beams per <ANY AND ALL UNITS OF TIME>

Don't think there'll be many though.
>>
>>50762154
>>50762221

It looks like you will have a second chance.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11905158
http://www.strawpoll.me/11905768
>>
>>50762270
She's hot, but in that "dude, your mom is hot" way.
>>
>>50762293
To be fair, that,s the hottest kind of hot to me.
>>
>>50762293

That's the best kind of hot, anon.
>>
File: Phi super kick.gif (2MB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
Phi super kick.gif
2MB, 500x245px
>>50762261
Mostly because that was the theme I was going for, but really, I don't mind how you play it; if you wanna tell the GM the author said the bound armor part is optional and to have a nice christmas.

>>50762270
That's the iconic for the mercurial duelist. I'd honestly be amused if anyone used any of my iconics as the reference art for their characters.

>>50762277
There's not a ton, it doesn't worth with the improved/greater flurry of blasts from KOP 4 sadly, but it's already doing a silly amount of damage.

>>50762292
And voted!

>>50762293
To be fair, that exact line was in the art order I put in, so gotta thank her bomb ass artist for that.
>>
>>50762316
I'd rather make'em into mothers than date their mothers.
>>
>>50762334

But really, is there anything more cucktastic than fucking someone's mom?
>>
>>50762333
The artist certainly pulled it off.
She's just short of "isn't that embarrassing to wear, at *your* age?" but not quite there yet.
>>
>>50762220
If my GOOGLE CHROME WOULDN'T KEEP ON FUCKING CRASHING I would respond to this

Anyways, you're right. Drop the restriction on "one level lower" for the Stalker but keep it on the Mystic
>>
File: 1448684209132.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448684209132.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
>>50762185

Well don't just tickle our willies like that, tell us about the party! Indulge our thirst!

>>50762352

Fucking someone's mom isn't cuckoldry.

>>50762334

Why not both? Moms are confirmed fertile considering they're, you know, moms.
>>
>>50762352
... uh, plenty.
If she's divorced or widowed no one's getting cucked.
And you're getting laid, so obviously you're not getting cucked.
And she's the other person's mother, not their wife or girlfriend, so they're not getting cucked either.

Only if she has a living husband or at least boyfriend, THEN one person is getting cucked, and it's that guy. And that's it.
>>
I've really tried to figure out potions, but I feel like I'm missing something.

So any spell that targets one or more creatures or objects can be a potion or oil. But what happens if I make a potion that affects an object (which makes no sense, but isn't prohibited) and I drink it? Does it fizzle? Does the player explode? What about oils for spells that affect creatures? Does cure light wounds work as an oil applied topically? Do damaging spells like Chill Touch simply inflict their damage on the drinker?
>>
>>50761905
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe.

Link to the Knight Campaign? Or is that now ope to public application?
>>
File: happy tiefling.jpg (146KB, 640x925px) Image search: [Google]
happy tiefling.jpg
146KB, 640x925px
I want to play a div-spawn Dandy Ranger||Warlord in an intrigue focused game!
>>
>>50762402

There is no link because the campaign is still in the embryonic "What do I want in this game" stage.
>>
>>50762402
The Knight Campaign is closed for new players, it's been underway for two months now but because life is /life/ I've been a bit busy and couldn't GM so there's only been three actual sessions.

>>50762374
Okay well

You've got a lecherous tiefling thug who decided to turn to a life of CHIVALRY (and wants a cute fey girlfriend) in order to become a knight.

A hobgoblin native-american samurai with a pet wolf who is best buddies with the tiefling, and is a remarkably polite fellow. He ALSO wants to be a knight, with all the glory and stuff that it brings!

A squire to a knight who flirted a little too hard with a witch. The witch turned the knight into a goat and his squire into a woman. She wants to get her dingly-dangly bits back!

And finally, a dragon. A literal fucking dragon who disguises themselves as an attractive human girl. Who is also the smug daughter of a famous merchant dragon who ran away from home in order to go adventuring.

Insofar, they're on a quest to get the squire a penis.
>>
File: 1448513425367.png (278KB, 706x412px) Image search: [Google]
1448513425367.png
278KB, 706x412px
>>50762292

Okay, hold up.

This is a knight campaign, right? That means kingdoms and feudalism and all that funky stuff. Question is, *where* is the campaign taking place? Is this going to be Golarion, or a homebrew? If it's homebrew, do you have any ideas on the setting flavor and theme? I don't want to walk into a Ye Olde England with Sir Alderic de Mirabel, after all.

And could we help you work out the details for a setting? I've got some suggestions!
>>
File: LaughingCruiseMan.jpg (84KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingCruiseMan.jpg
84KB, 682x600px
>>50762458
>literal fucking dragon

Every party should have a "literal fucking x" character in the party
>>
Is there any work on an initiating archetype for either the cavalier or the slayer?
>>
>>50762472

The game is still in its formative stages and unrelated to the other knight campaign/vigilante guy.

I posted two strawpolls because I wanted to run the game for /pfg/ using a couple of themes that I thought would be fun for me to run as well as fun for anon over what I have been seeing in the last several threads.

I was going to leave the polls up for a few days but it looks like a comfy knight/intrigue game. It will most likely take place in golarion as I dont have a world that is beyond a few city states and open plains and forests.

I am always open to suggestions but I dont want to just soak up ideas from others who may or may not play in said game. A finalized rules/setting info would be posted to roll20 in then next 2 weeks or so depending on the holidays.
>>
>>50762549
Enjoy.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tDAG5bs1VC_YGkBxR8J8IsfoPuAWOeLPeI1n9z_eeqc/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Jwv3vO27qPtUNcb4ntNN8H7EkcdtUlF3_xuKbf6R0Q/edit
>>
>>50762515
>What's my job? Bitch I'm a fucking brick wall!
>Literal?
>Well, figurative.
>Close enough, we will take that.
>>
>>50762632
>only figurative
>not being a literal brick wall
Work with me here, how does this happen. Black Blade that happens to be a brick because its owner was a slum rat that telekinesis-ed a bunch of other bricks to itself?
>>
>>50762590

>I am always open to suggestions but I dont want to just soak up ideas from others who may or may not play in said game. A finalized rules/setting info would be posted to roll20 in then next 2 weeks or so depending on the holidays

Hey now, I'm sure everyone here would be fine with their hot opinions and spicy setting pitches get into the Next Big Thing on this General.

Now, that said; if you want some places in Golarion to run this campaign, I can only offer two locations that have everything we'd want in a comfy Knight campaign with political intrigue; Brevoy and Taldor.

And of those two, I'd look into Brevoy. Noble houses, a solid male-oriented succession law with enough wiggle room for clever women to grow mighty, and the Swordlords!
>>
File: THE WALL.jpg (125KB, 472x700px) Image search: [Google]
THE WALL.jpg
125KB, 472x700px
>>50762671
>Work with me here, how does this happen
THE WALL, that's how
>>
>>50762767
>Brevoy and Taldor.

It would probably be one of these, there are a few other spots I am looking at too depending on how gritty I want it. It would be a cluster of villages with each player ruling over one. As the game progressed villages would grow. I dont want the players competing for who has the best village though. I dont want the campaign to be about wealth or who has the most money or the strongest character. It should be about the peasants holding a feast in your honor because they respect you. About a fledgling village growing into a town and eventually merging together into one sprawling metropolis powerhouse with the players forming a council or some such.

If that is the one that is chosen.
>>
>>50761079
>no high sphere casters
Why that seems legit assasin given that mid casters can select all the same talents, they'll just have worse DC's.

And what about specialist mid casters like Symbiat, Elementalist, Eliceter that count as a high caster for one sphere?
>>
>>50762888
That question already got asked, those specialists are fine.
>>
>>50762888
Yeah, restricting high spherecasters probably won't do much.

It's not the CL that breaks things anyway, it's advanced talents. And the DM already has carteblanche to just say 'no' to those.
>>
Okay, since Uni ended, I'm getting back to that one Deer race I promised all ya'll.
I don't feel like doing the backstory and fluff stuff right now, so I'm working on racial options such as Alternate Traits, Archetypes, and the like.

So tell me, around how many Racial Archetypes should a race get, and how different should they be?
>>
>>50762070

Good shit.
>>
>>50762767
>>50762887
M O L T H U N E
>>
File: deer_prince_by_evimo-d6wrgoh.png (2MB, 1774x2050px) Image search: [Google]
deer_prince_by_evimo-d6wrgoh.png
2MB, 1774x2050px
>>50762997
And of course I forget my pic
>>
>>50763007

>Molthunian soldiers given a slice of conquered Nirmathan territory to rule

This is not only compelling, it works in-setting!
>>
>>50763067
GM please do it. Do it for the empire!
>>
>>50763067
>>50763007

>Endgame is subjugating Nirmathas for good
>Party are named the Lord Protectors of the newly-acquired province
>Their metropolis is the new regional capital

F U N D
>>
>>50762590
Sounds like a good spot to try a Nation-pact Avowed.
>>
>Player character dies at the hand of another party member
>Her deity intervenes
>She returns as a force of vengeance
>Her first act is to travel to the other PC's home and burn the village down

BBEG in the making.
>>
>>50763057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUDGfeO9-kI
>>
>>50763067
FUND IT!
>>
>>50763127
You know, it mentions that Nation Pact Avowed are known as "Lords", and that their pulses take the form of swords and spears...
>>
File: 1476563947337.jpg (128KB, 612x617px) Image search: [Google]
1476563947337.jpg
128KB, 612x617px
>>50763158
>>
>>50763169
... I know it's wrong, but the music that came to mind looking at that gif was for a shining force II critical attack...
>>
>>50763208

Shining Force is never wrong, anon.
>>
>>50763116
>>50763109
>>50763067
>>50763007

>tfw my plots are so thin /pfg/ can stumble upon them

well fuck
>>
>>50763246

We're clever!
>>
>>50763202
That's her justification.

The party happened to enter the area as she was standing among the ashes.

It was then that she revealed she's an aasimar with angel wings (made of fire, of course) and fucked off into the sky.
>>
File: clever.jpg (80KB, 1117x622px) Image search: [Google]
clever.jpg
80KB, 1117x622px
>>50763264
sure we are.....
>>
>>50763169
What's all this Avowed stuff about?
>>
>>50763264

Behold the fruits of your cleverness!

>You are now all Ancaps in Galt!
>>
>>50763324

Please! Stop!
>>
>>50763332

>Ancoms in the River kingdoms!
>>
>>50763317
You're familiar with Path of War, right? It's a conversion of Tome of Battle to Pathfinder.

Avowed is sorta like that, but instead, it's the Warlock, taking cues from DnD 4e and 3.5e.
>>
>>50763352
Neat. Will have to look more into it and maybe build one someday.
>>
>>50763350

YAMERO!
>>
File: Ion.jpg (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ion.jpg
36KB, 400x300px
>>50763317
Okay, you know the warlock?
Like, the 3.x warlock?

That.
But with way more 'pacts' to work with, a-la-4/5e, for fun and (hopefully forrest's) profit.

So far it's rather spectacular a take on the whole thing: You've got Patron pacts, Esoteric Pacts (where your powers are shaped by your beliefs/connection to something more conceptual like "Self", or in this case a fucking NATION; you're so fucking SIEG ZEON that you turned newtype or something), Symbiotic Pacts, where instead of "grandpa was a dragon" or the such, it's "you and entity X" who will grow with each-other (kinda implied is stuff like shared XP as if you were eachother's familiar) and generally go your own ways because you can use each-other as a cheap resurrection beacon or something.

There's also the 'betrothed' but we haven't seen it yet.

No pic related pact... YET... but eventually!
>>
>>50763369
Brothel mistresses in Taldor!
>>
>>50763383

I'm actually okay with this!
>>
>>50763379
>tfw kinda like the blasty mechanics but pretty much hate all the fluff and Cha focus
>>
>>50763398
I kinda like a lot of the fluff, and am neutral to the Cha focus.
>>
File: 1479629596038.png (214KB, 590x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479629596038.png
214KB, 590x640px
>>50763324
>>
>>50763369

I would also like to point out that I dont get anime references.

>>50763383

I have actually done this one. It only lasted 2 sessions but it was funny.
>>
how strong is gestalt?

i was thinking it might give my players some more customization.
>>
>>50763398
Anon, fluff can be Re-...something.
Well, Cha there's no helping, maybe esoterics would fit better as wisdom though.
>>
>>50763419

Depends on the gestalt. Cleric/Druid is a power house while Fighter/Rogue is still meh.
>>
>>50763450
when combined with PoW, is it insanely gamebreaking?
>>
>>50763419
Never let two casters gestalt. Conversely, try to avoid letting two non-casters gestalt. It's as simple as that, if you want to keep your power level sane and reasonable.
>>
>>50763164
>/k/: The Movie
>>
>>50763419
Depends.
Are you combining a base-form soulknife with a CRB-only monk?
Then, well, you didn't make them great, but they ARE a lot better.

Are you combining a Cleric and an Exploiter wizard to have ALL the spells?
You're an asshole you know that?
>>
>>50763398
>>50763407

>Charisma is so useless!

>God! Please! Stop giving us Charisma-focused classes!

>Gosh, Charisma gets NOTHING.
>>
>>50763493
It's almost like /pfg/ isn't all one person
>>
>>50763493
Making a class charisma focused doesn't make charisma good, it makes a class that's more MAD than it has to be.
>>
>>50763461
>Never let two casters gestalt.
End this meme please. Two gestalted casters is a fucking weak combination. You only have ONE set of actions and you're often going to be MAD as fuck. Even if you aren't at WORST you're the same as a regular ass caster with slightly more resources, not like those were getting taxed anyway.
>>
>>50763500
Almost like there were at least 30 of us in this thread right now.

Almost.
>>
>>50763419
A single Gestalt is generally as powerful as the Highest tier of the classes involved, raised then to the next powerful tier.
>>
>>50763512

How does it make the class MAD?
>>
>>50763493
>>Gosh, Charisma gets NOTHING.
I don't really give two shits about Charisma getting anything.
>>
>>50763513
It's a meme for a raisin :^]
>>
>>50763517
29 3/5 more accurate?
>>
>>50763552
someday that person will be a real boy
>>
>>50763543
People don't understand how the game/gestalt works?
>>
>>50763513
To be fair, Sorcerer | Oracle isn't that bad, if you take Oracle for the revelations.
>>
>>50763458
Depends on the maneuvers you take.
Boosts and the boring-ass full-attack-as-a-standard-action maneuvers? It breaks combat into tiny little pieces. Counters and the interesting "attack once, set the dude on fire, and fling him up 20 feet in the air" strikes? It's no more busted than taking a 6th-level caster.
>>
>>50763458

I mean, again it depends on what you combine. An anti-paladin/ZSWarder is strong, but it isnt doing much more than the Anti-paladin could do to begin with.

A cleric/Vitalist is strong as well but still not doing much more than a cleric could do to begin with.

An oracle/warlord is probably pushing the boundaries of broken but like >>50763513 and >>50763527 said, limited actions and whatnot. You can make characters that are good at things but they are still limited by action economy.
>>
>>50763552

I understood that reference!
>>
>>50763564
The problem with double-casters isn't in combat. As you said, action economy.

It's the twin spell slots, the spells known, and the sheer MASS of adventure-fucking they will do in between combats - which they can pretty much just avoid, bypass or cancel at will.

You don't have to worry the WizardCleric will brutalize your enemies.

You have to worry about everything becoming fucking boring for the rest of the party and sometimes yourself too.
>>
>>50763538

Did Charisma fuck your high school sweetheart or something?
>>
>>50763569
Yeah but people act like it's some god tier super combo when in reality it's basically just "you can last a little longer resource wise".

Same with /pfg/ having a knee jer reaction towards full anything now.

Full Casting, Full Manifesting, Full Sphere sutff, and Full Initiating aren't fucking comparable because they all operate on different assumptions. It annoys the hell out of me.
>>
>>50763609
>>50763578
So say that I have a specific campaign where I'd like the players to use Psionics, but they're not required, but none of the original casters are allowed.

Would having them gestalt with a Psionic class of their choice, and then the class they want to play, be too problematic?
>>
>>50763609
That's not /pfg/, that's just one or two guys.
>>
>>50763627

I only have a cursory knowledge of the psionic classes. Do you mean the Paizo or the 3pp one?
>>
>>50763597
An character that wanted to fuck the game like that could just make fucking scrolls.
>>
>>50763609

Cleric/Druid is still pretty strong. And Arcanist/Wizard still exists. The ability to trivialize things and make the game boring is a powerful tool.
>>
>>50763654
OCCULT CLASSES AREN'T PSIONIC
WRRRRYYYYYYYY
>>50763627
Shouldn't be, though they'd be pretty potent though. Especially since Psionics plays a lot nicer with armored types.
>>
>>50763627
For the most part it's no problem.
At worst though, even without gestalt, the strongest psionics (psion, tactician, followed by wilder and vitalist) are not as gameshattering as the full vancians.

However, keep in mind that COMBAT performance may rise to a disturbing degree. This is easy to work with just be prepared; the combatant that gains Aegis is about to significantly raise his weapon damage and mobility (and a little bit his resilience), the psy-armory soulknife side is a powerful all-range combat system of its own so if the other side was "crafter", well, "he's just a crafter" no longer applies, and even the Cryptic can take a level in badass if you make it a Grammaton.

They will gain MUCH killing capability. Just, keep it in mind, let them face bigger squads (besides, how heroic is it to have your four partymembers fight like eight measly men-at-arms anyways? Zhang Fei at the bridge that ain't) and it'll be alright. More epic, even.
>>
>>50763164
Nah, the race backstory has no bestiality or interspecies boning in it.
Its more closer to the story of the Calydonian Boar, except with more cannibalism, and instead of Artemis its a dickass fey with no sense of right or wrong
>>
>>50763666
It's not that much of a leap in power, though, it's just more possible ways to fuck everything up.
>>
>>50763666
See
>>50763654
You're just getting more shit that you were already getting.

And frankly, there isn't much to fucking gestalt with a caster unless you want to gish. Nothing else really does anything for you.
>>
File: FFT - white monk.jpg (103KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
FFT - white monk.jpg
103KB, 1000x708px
>>50763419
How fast can your players work through decisions in combat?

When I ran a gestalt game from levels 1-7, the players started taking longer between turns because they were overwhelmed by the options they gave themselves.
>>
>>50763696
What is it with this thread and cannibalism?

Is it just one faggot or is it an entire group?
>>
>>50763714
I wasn't aware there was anymore cannibalism in the thread. I just got here and skipped to the bottom.
Plus, what else would you use for a stroy that ties into the origin of Wendigos?
>>
>>50763714

We love gulping hot flesh down our throats.

I think it has to do with all of us having been an OP at some point.
>>
>>50763693
The idea was going to be that they're an elite strike team tasked with killing casters in a world where magic is heavily regulated, so I'm okay with them being monsters in combat.

Also means I can throw very strong monsters at them.
>>
>>50763714
YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE YOUR HUNGER WARRIOR OF PURGATORY
>>
>>50763709
>The broken stone under her leading foot
>Dagger held in close style
It's the little things.
>>
>>50763673

In all fairness, I did say I wasnt too familiar with them.
>>
>>50763733
I've never made an OP.
>>
>>50763709
One thing that really helps (this is for players here not "a rule") is to go active//passive.

One side is your main source of actions and shit you do.

The other side is mostly passives, 'toggles' and maybe your ooc/utility stuff (though there's some from each side).

For example, Akashic classes become actually REALLY good when they're used as a big stack of 'installed' boosts for the day.
>This is a +4 to all my skills
>This is DR 6/- and 20 temp-HP that recharge 1/minute
>This gives me flight
>This ups my saves

This keeps you from getting overwhelmed especially if one side is a caster or initiator of some kind whose action economy needs to be carefully calculated.
>>
File: Conan - Aikro for dinner.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Conan - Aikro for dinner.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>50763714
How else do mages learn magic in your games?
>>
>>50763768
Incestuous relationships, not something barbaric like cannibalism.
>>
>>50763627
Gestalts tend to be much more well rounded out of combat, but a lot more killy in combat. If you go for full synergistic damage you end up with incredibly lethal characters.

Where dual gestalt casters isn't as powerful because action economy in combat, but they can literally do every fucking thing out of combat.

I find that psionics can be a *little bit weak* out of combat for some classes because it becomes rather hard to get access to the utility spells.

If you want your characters to have out of combat 'spells' give them something along the lines of 4e's rituals, where after praying / meditating / doing whatever for a bit they're capable of doing something like scrying, or teleporting, or casting a heal spell or whatever the fuck.

Part of the problem with 3.pf is that spellcasting is a very mandatory part of the system - you need shit like endure elements, healing spells etc etc etc. if you don't have any access to them things get a lot slower or harder to do.
>>
File: 1457124254411.gif (2MB, 420x428px) Image search: [Google]
1457124254411.gif
2MB, 420x428px
>>50763067

>mfw just about to write up Mwangi Merchant
>mfw this sounds right about perfect for him to show up instead of Sandpoint

Oh baby.
>>
File: 129017224951.jpg (152KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
129017224951.jpg
152KB, 640x853px
>>50763761
When I did it, a lot of stuff wasn't out yet.

We had CRB, APG, and none of the toolboxes.
>>
>>50763738
Yeah, Like I said it's not actually a problem it's just something to keep in mind. I can tell you for a fact that Aegis/Warsoul makes for an amazing gunnery platform, and saves a fuckton of GPs to boot. You've got your weapon, you've got your source of flight, you've got evasion and at least ONE statboost, you're getting some resistance, that shit all adds up and fast.

It's obviously a combat powerhouse with very little effort; just "oh this does that" levels of attention will make you plenty viable.

But if you're dealing with ancient eldritch horrors, gunning down demigods, and facing down the summoned or necromantic hordes of villainous mages, then, well, that was the whole point!
>>
>>50763786
Whats the deal with the Mwangi merchant?

does he sell drugs?
>>
>>50763768
Semen.
>>
>>50763778
It sounds like it will help create the kind of gameplay I'm looking to put in place for the campaign, with the PCs being an elite team of mage and monster hunters.

>>50763802
Yeah, exactly, they'll start off with minor stuff like tracking down a werewolf and eventually go into stuff like "this entire temple is filled with the minions of an ancient entity, get in there and clear it the fuck out"
>>
>>50763761
To add to this guy, that's why monk's great as a second side in a gestalt. Wis to AC, bonus feats, move speed, possibility of saves, it's basically all passive, so as long as your other side isn't something that invalidates all of those things then monk is a good passive.
>>
>>50763806

Nah, he's just some random character I was super excited to make for RotJR but super procrastinated on making him for days and days and days.

I don't even know why I posted that in the thread, I guess I just like talking to you guys?
>>
>>50763819
But muh forced lawful alignment
>>
>>50763840
You're a faggot
>>
>>50763841
You can be Lawful Evil :^)
>>
>>50763841
>not already being lawful
JJ pls go
>>
>>50763819
>>50763841
Be a Martial Artist, you lose the weaker supernatural bullshit to be able to ignore DR and/or Hardness with attacks, gain a bonus on Sense Motive and attack rolls against people, ignore fatigue, and you can be any alignment!
>>
>>50763851
What?
What if I don't want to be lawful, period?
>>
>>50763840
Be an alchemist || something, make illicit substances and potions. Sell them for mad dosh. Give them to your party members to fuel their habits. I know at least one character would be down with it
>>
>>50763817
Yeah those combos are perfect for that growth.
>>
>>50763864
You don't like having any codes or rules that you live by and consider important?

It doesn't even have to be laws, it can be shit as simple as "I don't cross these lines, and don't think highly of those that do". Or maybe you follow a steady training regimen; someone heavily chaotic won't have that level of discipline and rarely train more than they have to, thus shit like monk restrictions.
>>
>>50763714

But anon, it's only cannibalism if you eat your own kind.
>>
>>50763893
That's literally any sane person.
>Or maybe you follow a steady training regimen; someone heavily chaotic won't have that level of discipline and rarely train more than they have to, thus shit like monk restrictions.
That's literally every class ever. By that logic. Wizards should be Lawful only too.
>>
>>50763909

If anything that is supporting the belief that everyone should be lawful.
>>
>>50763909
The alignment grid is retarded anyway
>>
>>50763909
Yes indeed.
That's literally any sane person.
YEAH.

Hell, back in 2e, if a psionicist turned chaotic, all that discipline and training shaping their abilities slowly started to fall apart, and they not only stopped advancing but risked losing them slowly.
>>
>>50763921
But they're not. Lawfulness is about an external code outside of yourself. Having consistent opinions isn't "Lawful", it's not being fucking insane.
>>50763926
This too. Which is generally why I try not to engage with it by being TN all the time.
>>
>>50763909
The difference is mostly the driving reason behind why he does that, and how the person codifies/structures the principles they live under and internalizes them.
>>
>not being so Neutral you can't even bring yourself to move for a good hour after waking up in the morning
>>
>>50763871

Well that's an angle I wasn't expecting! I was planning to go Warder (OD/ZS) || Bard (Negotiator) to really pump up those social skills, but Warder (ZS) || Alchemist works too! Heck, I might go Alchemist (Chirurgeon) or (Reanimator) to play the party's Good Doctor, as quick with a spear as he is with a bonesaw!
>>
>>50763953

>being neutral like a hurricane or a tornado or a shark!
>>
File: Mordenkainen 02.jpg (125KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
Mordenkainen 02.jpg
125KB, 400x298px
>>50763953
I prefer the Mordenkainen model of Neutral.

Play everybody.
>>
File: 6POot4n.jpg (193KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
6POot4n.jpg
193KB, 600x800px
How do I greatbow in Pathfinder? 3pp or otherwise.
>>
File: Ahoge archer.jpg (54KB, 576x662px) Image search: [Google]
Ahoge archer.jpg
54KB, 576x662px
>>50764039
Ask the DM to let you use the greatbow from Complete Warrior.
>>
>>50761911
The Mwangi Expanse is the biggest concentration of grippli in the Inner Sea.
>>
So say I create a species where, even though all of it falls under the same "species" category, choosing different variations of that species will net you different bonuses to your ability scores during character creation. Would you be okay with playing a session where everyone was restricted to that species, but allowed whatever subtype they wanted?
>>
>>50764246
Sure
>>
>>50764246

Oh hi there

http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Triaxian
>>
>>50760974
>kineticist recommendations?
I'm considering playing either an aether expand to air hobgoblin OR a water expand to air merfolk in an upcoming campagin (think aquaman), but I'm having trouble deciding between the two.
>thoughts lads?
>>
File: Light and Terran.png (3MB, 1756x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Light and Terran.png
3MB, 1756x1900px
>>50764281
Surprisingly related in at least one aspect to what I was going for, me and some friends tried to port over this species and... well... we went a bit hog wild with the variations and racial feats and stuff.

http://pastebin.com/Z1Nfp5DF
>>
>>50764246
Sure thing man.

It's no problem in my book.

I mean you could refluff elves, dwarves, orcs, and halflings to all be subspecies of human.

Fuck, that's what Shadowrun DID. They're just humans that changed after the big fuckoff magic even tthingie.
>>
>>50764314
>water expand to air merfolk
I'm just picturing a merfolk 'swimming' through the air like it's no big thing.
>>
>>50764314
Earth expand to Air Merfolk.
Water's not impressive to you, it's just that crap that's everywhere. Everybody breathes it.
>>
File: 1458744500857.jpg (534KB, 1730x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1458744500857.jpg
534KB, 1730x2000px
Where can I find lions in Golarion?
>>
>>50764360
I think Taldor had/has native Lions, hence why they put them on everything.
If not, then you could possibly find them somewhere in Garund
>>
>>50764337

How often do they get to use those breath weapons? Reminds me of the dragonfire adept or whatever it was that unlimited blasting via breath weapons.
>>
>>50764354
that was part of the eventual plan yes

>>50764359
why's water not that impressive? earth looked really good though for defense. though i was planning on pew pew pew from a distance moreso than in the fray of battle
>>
File: howdoesitwork.jpg (70KB, 348x465px) Image search: [Google]
howdoesitwork.jpg
70KB, 348x465px
>>50762333
Regarding Gather Power, on the Legendary... It's always felt silly/retarded that kineticists need ALL "prehensile appendages" free no matter what or how many, and get *nothing* for it either.

I mean; if you have two hands and need two hands that's pretty normal.

But then, your Aegis levels (because why not) net you extra arms... and ... now those need to be free too.

And then you get akashic tentacles and a prehensile tail, and now THOSE all need to be empty too.

And you were an ethumion all this time, and because you have that tk-hand racial ability, now THAT has to be left empty at all times too!

Like, what the fuck? I could understand if at most "what you're born with" needs to be free. But what in the fuck are you doing with ten different appendages that you can *NO LONGER* do with just the two you used to do it with?

And why isn't it faster or better either?

What's up with that?
>>
File: Golarion map.jpg (374KB, 1159x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Golarion map.jpg
374KB, 1159x1500px
>>50764360
Somewhere in Bunga Bunga land.
>>
File: ColorSnake.jpg (171KB, 985x1023px) Image search: [Google]
ColorSnake.jpg
171KB, 985x1023px
>>50764360
Screw lions. Colorsnakes are pretty cool. Make a Couatl based off them.
>>
>>50764423
oh don't get me wrong it's a fine element. I mean from the point of view of a merfolk.
>>
>>50764360
at your local DruidMart(TM)
>>50764436
you know that makes a lot of sense. Growing up in would mean it's mundane to you. Though you'd know how to use it some. hmm
>>
File: MonstersK-L.Lillend.jpg (52KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
MonstersK-L.Lillend.jpg
52KB, 400x517px
>>50764430
Wouldn't they be closer to Lillends?
>>
>>50764424
That's fair, I'll admit I'm not as worried about people pulling anything with open limbs, so that'll probably get changed.
>>
>>50764430

I want one. No wait, two. Or three. Yes three.
>>
>>50764448
Whereas Earth is that shit in the deepest darkest depths: getting to it in the deep sea crushes most species outright before they even touch it. It's beyond reach. And on the coast, where the land people live?

That place is dry, waterless, it's like they're living on top of cooling fucking magma.
>>
File: snekputer.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
snekputer.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>50764465
And unlike cats they dont actually lay on your damn keyboard.

I love my cat, but he has computer issues.
>>
File: Fire-Emblem-2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fire-Emblem-2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>50764462
Because remembering one's trip is for squares.
>>
>>50764418
Once per day, but it grows more powerful as you level up and you can spend feats to do it more often. I also considered adding a feat where you can spend a full round action to infuse your breath weapon's element into whatever you use to hit things with, adding elemental damage to your weapon for a minute.
>>
>>50764481
That's kinda cute.
>>
File: snek6.jpg (58KB, 500x606px) Image search: [Google]
snek6.jpg
58KB, 500x606px
>>50764494
>>
File: 1440212913133.gif (41KB, 263x272px) Image search: [Google]
1440212913133.gif
41KB, 263x272px
>>50764494

All snek wants to do is love you!
>>
File: snek5.jpg (109KB, 318x750px) Image search: [Google]
snek5.jpg
109KB, 318x750px
>>50764494
moar
>>
>>50764533
>>>/an/2278346
>>
>>50764473
hmm, aquaman water/earth sounds most flavorful...
>brewing begins
thanks buddy
>>
File: hostilechirping.png (466KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
hostilechirping.png
466KB, 405x600px
>>50764530
>>
File: 1442802751735.gif (1MB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
1442802751735.gif
1MB, 540x320px
>>50764550
>>50764530

>Best manners
>Best attribute spread
>Best parents

Why is Fish better than all the other sluts?
>>
>>50764541
No thank you /an/ is kind of a bunch of faggots.
>>
File: cat.png (824KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
824KB, 1024x576px
>>50764575
>>
File: Tiointensifies.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Tiointensifies.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>50764575
>imblying fish is better than oni.
>>
>>50764314
Air Hobgoblin is what BUILDPOSTER always cries about so never play that. Aquakinetiman sounds cooler anyway.
>>
>>50764597
Tio is goddamn sweet.
>>
>>50764611
not sure who buildposter is, but why does he complain?
>>
File: 1440466212682.png (104KB, 344x432px) Image search: [Google]
1440466212682.png
104KB, 344x432px
>>50764597
>>50764623

You better believe it!

Oni-girls a best.
>>
>>50764627
Because he's a faggot.
>>
>>50764575
>>50764550
>>50764597
All of your sluts are terrible.
>>
>>50764642
All right, well then who's your waifu if everyone else's is so trash?
>>
File: 1481577528296.png (96KB, 363x423px) Image search: [Google]
1481577528296.png
96KB, 363x423px
>>50764642
>>50764660
>>>/jp/16273212
>>>/a/151116909
>>
File: 1481144980110.jpg (47KB, 289x356px) Image search: [Google]
1481144980110.jpg
47KB, 289x356px
>>50764660
>>
>>50764635
that would explain it
>>
>>50764485
Put a handful more in the actual doc comments, since this thread'll start dying soon.
>>
>>50764704

I want to give Thri-Keen the boot!
>>
>>50764597
Actual best girl
Also she's an ogre numbnut
>>
It seems like more games are forming. Unfortunately I am phone posting can someone link me the games?
>>
File: 1455878327756.jpg (91KB, 515x683px) Image search: [Google]
1455878327756.jpg
91KB, 515x683px
>mfw knightly campaign is set in Molthune
>mfw that squad mascot fox is in RotJR

I'd pull out and jam it in this one, it'll fit better.
>>
>>50764787
...you're not me.
>>
>>50764799
you're not me either!
>>
>>50764818
Exactly. I made Di, so I'm wondering why people are speaking for me.

I might do that, depending on how the knightly game works out and if it conflicts with other things, but it sends like that's a long way off.
>>
File: 1418521657981.jpg (85KB, 749x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418521657981.jpg
85KB, 749x720px
>>50764834

I wasn't trying to act like you, I was just being a sassy Susan giving a suggestion.
>>
>>50764859
>I missed the 'I'd'
I feel stupid now.
>>
>>50764635
how do i go about compensating for a merfolk's crummy land speed? i'll be using the strong tail alt racial trait. The 5 ft movement bonus feat looks kind of trash though
>>
File: Selkie and Velour.png (714KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
Selkie and Velour.png
714KB, 700x495px
>>50764722
I'm about to crash, but I'll look over the doc more in the morning. I appreciate the comments though, since I want to make this doc as good as it can be!
>>
>comfy Knight game won by a landslide
DEUS VULT
>>
File: Merotooexcite.gif (2MB, 540x290px) Image search: [Google]
Merotooexcite.gif
2MB, 540x290px
>>50764929
Go harbinger and either barbarian or monk.

get your powers from tragedy
>>
>>50764929
Barbarian and Monk movement speed boost come to mind. Look for stuff like that.
>>
>>50764933

Perky teammates are the absolute best, Selkie best girl.
>>
>>50764963
woops forgot there aren't any ID's on this board.

I want to play a kineticist: water then expand to air. I know ather & air would let me fly around, but I'm liking the theme of the water/earth setup
>>
>>50764963

Mero is a Harbinger || Bard, she's got substantial charisma and has been able to project a regal bearing whenever she wants to.
>>
>>50764929
Well land speed is land speed.
Some forms of movement you can gain are based of it, and some... are not.

How much will you care about 5' land speed when you fly?

Or if you burrow?

Or if you teleport?

You get the idea.
>>
>>50764933
Jolly just to confirm before you crash, Legendary Vigilantes 2 will actually be a thing right?
>>
>>50765035
see this post please: >>50765021
it's unfortunate there's no geyser or fly on water on land thing, but that'd be kinda retarded i admit
>>
File: Empowered.jpg (172KB, 540x635px) Image search: [Google]
Empowered.jpg
172KB, 540x635px
>>50765042
I can talk to Jason (the publisher) about it; I don't know the sales numbers for LV 1/LVV yet, and while I'd be cool with doing another, I have to get back the sales data from the man himself before I can go confirming anything. Best I can do is talk about a kineticist/vigilante possible hybrid class that should be coming out eventually (once I get my partner in crime back on things), but LV 2 is as of yet unconfirmed until I talk to Jason.

Plus there's the possible symbiote base class that's still in the hopper.
>>
Does anybody have that table in the Armor Handbook and Weapons Handbook that describes how each particular region or ethnic group tends to produce their arms and armor? If I recall, Osirion gear is the flashiest with bronze-steel and glorious gilding throughout.
>>
File: AAAALRIIIIIGHT.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AAAALRIIIIIGHT.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>50765080
Just asking because you mentioned it... Last thread? You may have just been out of it and said Vigilante instead of Kineticist, though.

Either way, still hype.
>>
File: Empowered crew.jpg (616KB, 708x960px) Image search: [Google]
Empowered crew.jpg
616KB, 708x960px
>>50765103
I don't think I did, I believe that was someone else talking about wanting more mercurial duelist talents in a possible LV 2, and me saying that if I do end up doing an LV 2, I will be supporting all the former archetypes (so more grappling stuff). Neither LV or LVV have gone copper yet (which isn't terrible, they've paid for themselves), but I'm sure at least one of them going copper would help my chances of getting an LV 2.
>>
>>50765011

https://youtu.be/v9SaSFgq4LM

She seems...really chipper.
>>
File: dude eyes lmao.jpg (36KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dude eyes lmao.jpg
36KB, 500x281px
>>50765153
I guess that just confused me, ah well. Carry on, I suppose.
>>
>>50765153
What's the definition of 'going copper' in this case?
>>
Why the fuck can't I strike a balance between "lolz I'm a mercenary" and "1000+" word backstories?
>>
>>50765366
Because you think that more details is more depth.
>>
File: 1476713427054.jpg (296KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476713427054.jpg
296KB, 1000x1000px
>>50765211

>mfw that high-pitched, slightly-raspy voice

Oh my god I love it.
>>
>>50765380
I don't even think the 1000+ ones are even that fucking detailed.
>>
>>50765103
Gods I wish this was a gif.
>>
>>50765366

Give us a super condensed summary of your backstory and we'll tell you what you need to say.
>>
>>50765408
Then there's something wrong with your writing.
>>
File: SistahSpooky.jpg (10KB, 198x239px) Image search: [Google]
SistahSpooky.jpg
10KB, 198x239px
>>50765218
It's all good, I'd like to do more with the class, but I gotta hope people like it enough to pick it up.

>>50765363
Being a copper seller, which generally means 50 or more sales. Legendary Kineticists I is a copper seller, which is among the reasons I'm able to work on a LK 2; although part of it is because I'm a good writer and I doubt LG wants to let me take any kineticist ideas to another publisher.
>>
>>50764411
Given how Taldor tends to be, they probably had only ever heard of lions when they started using them for everything.
England certainly didn't need lions to take them as a symbol.
>>
>>50765366
I never considered 1000 words that much writing. But apparently that's unusual for RPG characters.
>>
>>50765475
>Given how Taldor tends to be, they probably had only ever heard of lions when they started using them for everything.

Taldor has large prides of lions in the Tandak Plains.
>>
>>50765458
So copper is 50... what are silver and gold?
>>
>>50765495
The problem isn't that it's too much writing, it's that it's too much reading. That's about 3 pages of backstory, and if you're the GM, with 4 players throwing 1000+ words at you, you're going to be skimming through all of it instead of really paying attention.
>>
>>50765546
That's like one and a half.
>>
>>50765506
Huh. Hadn't expected that, when the general tone of Taldor seems to mostly be "It's fine, everything's fine, we're totally still relevant, honest!"
>>
>>50765546

Most DMs skim through that anyway.
>>
>>50765575

Taldor's got a lot going on, but it's mostly them being utterly consumed with their own interests because the outside world has moved on. They're a Fallen Empire, pretty much China after the treasure fleets came back to report there was nothing to expand to.

There is still hope for Taldor, of course. The Empire was written back when Paizo gave a shit about their setting, and with Taldor they provided some possible ways to see it resurgent.

Which have long-since been thrown aside as JJ argued with another writer endlessly on just how the Empire should be rekindled; JJ wanted the players to be a spunky squad of CG rebels tearing down The Man and forcing the Empire to make peace with both Qadira and the outside world as a progressive, tolerant beacon of equality and inclusiveness.

The other writer wanted the party to play Imperial Agents who answered only to the Emperor, silencing his enemies and consolidating power before spreading the Empire's banner with fire and sword.
>>
>>50761184
Nigga it is twenty different kinds of amazing.

Trade out shit spellcasting in order to have you and your dog buddy BOTH KNOWING KUNG FU.
>>
>>50765670
Playing the Grand Prince's elite special forces sounds like a way better idea, though I gotta admit, I'd prefer a more white-hat spin on it than just "time to fuck up everybody else."

Like maybe they could spend the early levels of the AP navigating Opparan politics and help some noble scion get into power, then do a combo of goodwill-building and black ops on some other adventures to rebuild Taldor's influence before culminating with something like a Chelish coup.

Qadira sending an invasion force would make a decent mid-campaign crisis for them to deal with, showing that Taldor's made a comeback and triggering the true BBEG to accelerate his plans.
>>
>>50761014
Who is this and why am I so sure it's gonna turn out to be a dude?
>>
>>50765811
Given the art style I'm like 90% sure it's from Wakfu.
>>
File: we5.png (451KB, 800x434px) Image search: [Google]
we5.png
451KB, 800x434px
>>50765811

It's Princess Allura and she's a girl!
>>
>>50765811
Princess Allura from the new Voltron series.
Technically, she CAN shapeshift, but that's not gonna solve her sounding British
>>
What RotJR character seems the most /comfy/ to you? Who would you like to see as snug as a smug bug with a mug in a rug?
>>
>>50765833
Wrong, it's Voltron.
>>
>>50765835
I have watched way too much anime when I see that face-shape, that hair length, and those kinds of eyes and think "That has a cock."
>>
File: Fox of Many Smugs.jpg (61KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
Fox of Many Smugs.jpg
61KB, 720x479px
>>50765843
>snug as a smug bug

The Original
>>
File: 3de14773a28806f2e8fb8315b5e5326a.jpg (106KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
3de14773a28806f2e8fb8315b5e5326a.jpg
106KB, 751x1063px
>Working on Deer-people race stuff
>currently in Racial Archetypes
Tell me /pfg/, would making an antipaladin archetype based around emulating and becoming a nascent Wendigo be a good idea, or is that just too silly?
>>
>>50765792

Like, the traits practically write themselves, with people being anything from a "Bearded" to an "Ulfen Guardsman hopeful."

Oh wait, I'm sorry! The Bearded are no longer a thing! Silly me, thank you JJ for removing that from the record because it was a "dumb tradition that no longer exists, we're 'fixing' the lore."

Wetwork in Oppara really is for the best, and something I'd love to do. It's not Absalom, but Oppara is still one of the great cities in Avistan and would be utterly breathtaking to roleplay in.
>>
>>50765891
That feels like it could be a Barbarian too.
>>
>>50765891
Too silly.

How much do they share with the Ceryneian Hind?

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceryneian_Hind
>>
>>50765906
I considered the idea, but then I realized the whole "make a pact with the evil dick fey lord that created your race for dark power" worked much better for Antipaladins than Barbarians
>>
>>50765061
Keep in mind there's also equipment and the like. There are *MANY* ways to gain things like flight for a character.
>>
File: 1449377778753.gif (51KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449377778753.gif
51KB, 500x200px
>>50765843

Comfy can take many forms, anon. You're just as good asking at which character is the best cuddler.

Gil and the Foxes are probably the snuggest and smuggest - they've got fluffy tail, after all! But I'd give "highest comfy potential" to Ayli, give that girl a hot man and warm blanket and she'll be the happiest cat this side of the Arcadian sea.
>>
>>50765898
Could be there's some kind of internal conflict that the PCs deal with in the early game, help win some kind of regional conflict between governors and become icons of strength to the people--that's a decent explanation for why they end up catching the attention of a friend in the royal court.

Hey, maybe we could even get people like Jacobs on board if we Mary Sue the fuck out of Princess Eutropia and have her wanting to prove she can take over the Empire since her dear old dad's been floundering.
>>
File: comfysleep.jpg (81KB, 811x456px) Image search: [Google]
comfysleep.jpg
81KB, 811x456px
>>50765843
I want to see a comfy Silvia! I bet she generates a lot of heat!
>>
>>50765945
>a hot man
Time to make an ifrit.
>>
>>50765877
What about the actual bug? Does actual buggitude contribute to smug buggery?
>>
>player asks me to help him set up his new character
>create a level 5 dervish defender with an AC of 27 after factoring in all buffs
i have made a monster
>>
>>50765945
Define hot.

Because I think the primary fire specialist is kinda already taken iirc.
>>
>>50766064
>I have made an initiator and I am surprised that it is strong.
>>
>>50766064
>i have made a monster

How do you figure?
>>
>>50765928
Not much. If anything their lore is more in line to the types of stories where some dude who pissed off a deity got turned into an animal to replace th creature they killed, aonly that dude started hunting and eating people while turned into a stag, and after some adventurers killed him the Fey lord who turned him went "well that was fun, lets see if I can make a whole race of these guys" and proceeded to travel around cursing pregnant women using the body of the evil dear as a foci.
After realizes this would take too long, and that mortal free will would get in the way of his enjoyment, he pissed off and used the body to instead make the first Wendigo.

The archetype is basically for members of the race who decide to make a pact with said fey lord to basically be his hunting beasts and to follow in the steps of the hunter long ago.
>>
>>50765945
Aranha's also a fuzzbug, remember. And has lots of arms for cuddling!
>>
>>50766085
things are going to have to try a lot harder to even lay a finger on her

>>50766083
i am sorry anon
i was not aware of the things it could do
>>
>>50766074

Hot as in, "gives off a lot of body heat."

Like, I've always been told I give off a lot of heat, that's why people like to snuggle with me. The same should be said for characters here, and would probably get represented as the higher CON means the more heat generated.
>>
>>50766155
>High Constitution means more body heat

Pyrokineticists when?
>>
>>50766155
Race probably has a lot to do with it too. Wouldn't make sense for the ifrit to give off less heat than an oread or undine
>>
>>50766155
>Kineticists
>High Con
>Burn
>Practically a fireplace.
>>
>>50766188
Are we gonna have a goddamn 'snuggleability' calculation now like we got ones for dicks, tits, and attractiveness?
>>
>>50766100
Well, lucky for you after 7-8th level AC stops being that useful and saves start becoming way more important.

Also, perhaps you could give us a breakdown of the math to see how you got to that number.
>>
>>50766191

And when they're rendered helpless from all that vigorous ALL DAY blasting, you can use them like a body pillow!
>>
>ifrit has a wis penalty
>and in inquisitor archetype
y
>>
>>50766100
You think that's crazy? A friend of mine managed to make a level 1 Warder that, given enough gold to buy good armor, could have an AC of around 30 with minimal effort.
>>
>>50766251

Nah, just use common sense and the constitution (it's what Thomas Paine would have wanted.)
>>
>>50766251
If we do, certain classes and prcs should get a bonus, like gingerbread witch being the best at warm full-body cuddles.
>>
>>50766271
If memory serves, that archetype is one of the VERY FEW 1pp ways to penetrate fire immunity.
>>
>>50766155
Kistune of course.
That fluffy tail must be as soft and as warm as the finest coat.
>>
We need to talk about like, one character in-depth at a time so they can hear what works, what doesn't and what can be added, even if they didn't ask for it!
>>
>>50766382
So who do we talk about first?
>>
File: FF15 - Kingsglaive_Battle_3.jpg (604KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
FF15 - Kingsglaive_Battle_3.jpg
604KB, 1280x536px
Is there a Pathfinder equivalent, including DSP's psionics, for a Protect spell.

It might be like a 1 round Wall of Force.
>>
>>50766382
>>50766395
Do we roll one randomly, or what?
>>
>>50766404
>EMERGENCY
>FORCE
>SPHERE
>>
>>50766404
what, like an emergency force sphere?
or maybe crusader's shield veil from akashic?
>>
File: alienship_by_prabhudk-d8wina3.jpg (80KB, 1280x559px) Image search: [Google]
alienship_by_prabhudk-d8wina3.jpg
80KB, 1280x559px
Why is Pathfinder so popular? Not trolling.
>>
>>50766404
Do you mean like a Pokemon-esque protect, or a FF-eque protect? One is Emergency Force Sphere, the other is Mage Armor and Shield.
>>
>>50766412

That's exactly what I had planned!

Buuuut I was going to do it tomorrow since phoneposting in bed doesn't do the whole "rolling" thing well.
>>
>>50766433
>>50766436
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/e/emergency-force-sphere

This will work.

I was thinking about making a Kingsglaive NPC after watching the movie.
>>
>>50766451
All the options, combinations, and all the support it gets. Both the 1pp (piazo) and 3pp make loads of content for the players.
>>
>>50766475
>>50766451
And as you can see, some 3pp creators use threads like this for feedback on what works and is fun.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d51)

1-Khair
2-Omza
3-Casimir
4-Gil
5-Corwin
6-Roku
7-Ricktor
8-Grayson
9-Bartran
10-Caelum
11-Sieghard
12-Rubio
13-Gallius
14-Ceri
15-Quinn
16-Sanjo
17-Ferandru
18-Jin
19-Michael
20-Agni
21-Gebrek
22-Onryou
23-Lilin
24-Shizuka
25-Anja
26-Silvia
27-Amandia
28-Keva
29-Aster,
30-Amalia,
31-Amalthea
32-Kanela
33-Zeldana
34-Aranha
35-Agatha
36-Rinka
37-Viviana
38-Maxima
39-Niske
40-Shanna
41-Esmera
42-Sarka
43-Hikari
44-Bellenka
45-Di
46-Awinita
47-Ayil
48-Valeriya
49-Agna
50-Karis
51-Jean
>>
File: PZOPDFLRGRG4E_500.jpg (39KB, 234x304px) Image search: [Google]
PZOPDFLRGRG4E_500.jpg
39KB, 234x304px
Hey anyone have any of the red goblin games race guides? I didn't see them in the trove, especially looking for this one.
>>
>>50766510
>51 characters
How many of them are that I.dive fellows?
>>
File: Vivianna.jpg (179KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Vivianna.jpg
179KB, 500x750px
>>50766510
Name: Viviana D'Apparan
Class: Unchained Rogue | Mystic (Knight Chandler)
Race: Human
Alignment: NG

The daughter of a minor Taldan noble and a former conwoman, Viviana had her life changed after being inspired by a man who acted noble in the face of all reason. Now she's set forth on a quest to prove herself as a knight, despite her history as a criminal.

>>50766537
>>
>>50766537
Like 4 I think. I don't know how many others are secondary / backup characters for other players
>>
File: FF15 - Kingsglaive Octopus.jpg (754KB, 1920x796px) Image search: [Google]
FF15 - Kingsglaive Octopus.jpg
754KB, 1920x796px
>>50766455
FF Protect, but like a short duration barrier like in the Kingsglaive movie.
>>
>>50766555
>8
>>50766560
> said 4.
Well, I hit 50%, which is still an F
>>
>>50766555
>>50766510
What are you doing this for?
>>
>>50766555
I don't find anything really wrong with this one, pretty short and simple in terms of Why they want to adventure.
>>
File: 1481508437965.jpg (8KB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481508437965.jpg
8KB, 193x200px
>>50766555
>23.5% are I. Drives or Swimmingeagles
>>
>>50766597
I agree. The only thing I could see being changed would be to have the crazy 'knight' shipped off on a boat to Minkai or Kalsgard so they can meet him later, rather than kill him off at the start. Do it a bit more elegantly, of course, but have him as a potential NPC.
>>
>>50766578
Entertainment.
The thread is bored and we want to look at characters and emprove/complain about them. Hell, this might not even entertain us.
>>
>>50766609
Wait, how do you make 0.985 of a character?
>>
>>50766637
By rounding off the edges.
>>
>>50766473
>I was thinking about making a Kingsglaive NPC after watching the movie.
What you want best for that is a Spherecaster, most likely a Mageknight or Sphere Magus, for that, specializing in Warp sphere with some talents invested in Protection and Destruction

>>50766561
>filename
That octo was Ultros and you bloody well know it!

>>50766609
I just realized the Bugs in that picture had two left hands
>>
File: FF15 - Punished Ignis.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FF15 - Punished Ignis.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>50766682
I'll change the name after all the DLC comes out.

That's not Bugs, that's a Rakshasa who was careless.

I was looking at Harbinger (swap Riven Hourglass for Elemental Flux) / Wizard / Bladecaster, but then I saw that I would need 11 levels to make it work that way.
>>
Rolled 44, 19, 26, 30, 5 = 124 (5d51)

>>50766510
Forming a party, don't mind me.
>>
>>50767011
44 (Bellenka), 19 (Michael), 26 (Silvia), 30 (Amilia), 5 (Corwin).
Looks like a couple of ringers to me.
>>
New Thread:

>>50767072
>>50767072
>>50767072
>>50767072
>>
>>50767068
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>50766451
Came out at the right time for the right market, and capitalized on the momentum well
Thread posts: 384
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.