[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: asdf.jpg (123KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
123KB, 2000x1000px
How is this?
>>
>>50749252

Awesome.
>>
>>50749305
What do you like about it? I love the Dishonored stealthey setting but I have no idea how it plays. Are pure stealth breakins and whatnot common?
>>
>>50749341

To be honest, I haven't played it, only read it. But when has that ever stopped anyone here? I found so many things I want to steal for other campaigns just reading it, though. Both setting and mechanical bits.
If you want actual play analysis, though, I'm sure somebody will be along.
>>
>>50749393
It's not out yet, innit?
>>
>>50749566

It's been available via playtest documents all through its development.
>>
If the the retroactive mechanics, but that's because im a huge fan of heist films who pull that shit off all the time.
>>
>>50749252
I played a lurk (basically the rogue). He was fun, he could run through walls or turn invisible. I broke into a prison, assassinated my target, then dived through a wall to escape the guards as they cornered me. it My thoughts are:

Pros:
>Classes all seem unique and fun (each are powerful and really capture an archetype)
>The "Flashback" system is really cool, it gives you the freedom to fix some mistakes, but you still have to pay stress (stress becomes a precious resource)
>The Reputation is amazing, it really fleshes out a setting even is session 0 when you see who your allies and rivals are
>Tons of new settings are coming out (The space one adds a Gambit system which I really like)

Cons
>Roll a bunch of 6s, 6 is success, 4-5 is partial success. Still really feels like you lost when you roll a 4-5.
>Stress really adds up, and unless you are aware you need one point in each of the three stat categories, you get fucked on stress recovery

Overall I really liked it. Definitely worth the money. The success system kinda irks me at times. In combat it really felt like I was killing myself sometimes (since you take stress/minor harms on a 4-5) and put me in the awkward position: Would me not rolling have a lower chance of killing myself than just letting them attack me?

The question I had when I finished my short campaign with it was, would I play it over Apocalypse World? imo I'd still go with AW.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.