[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1232: We Are Number One Except On 4chan Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 458
Thread images: 67

File: JC OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50739431
>>
>>50748379
Look at this thread, that I just found.
>>
Ship choices for Space Hulk so far are as follows. As the hulk gets larger the enemies inside get more deadly and more numerous.

Light Cruiser
Cruiser
Grand Cruiser
Battleship
Fused Abomination

You can choose any heresy era Imperial ship class appropriate to the classification of your Space Hulk (No Abyss class or Gloriana class for Battleship though). Also the last option is just a fused mass of other ships so this won't really apply to that one.

Are there any issues with this or any particularly appealing ships not covered by this?
>>
We are number one except with your waifus
>>
I can't escape this fucking meme.

Even getting off the internet.
>>
>>50748407
When I say go, just give it a shitpost.
GO!
>>
File: tumblr_inline_miebcsn9091qz4rgp.gif (728KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_miebcsn9091qz4rgp.gif
728KB, 500x275px
>>50748442
What do you mean, anon?
>>
>>50748442
At least it helped the actor pay for hospital bills.

>>50748458
Pretty sure he's talking about the "We Are Number One But X" and/or "X but Y (every time Z happens)" meme(s)
>>
>>50748410
Sounds good, though the fused abomination might be a bit more difficult in writing because at its nature as just a bunch of ships smashed together, writing how something like that becomes operable in the sense of an actual warship might be tricky.

But you seem pretty on the ball so far, so you probably can handle it.
>>
>>50748442
I've kept fairly clear of it. I only go to a few slow threads on 4chan these days and have zero involvement with social media. I recognize that it's basically the same thing as the Bee Movie script, but that's it.
>>
>>50748457
OP is a faggot
>>
>>50748458
This >>50748470 and the fact that I hear about it and the damn song in real life now.
>>
>>50748410
Would "someone was retarded enough to glue a bunch of otherwise identical ships together" be a valid hulk? Or do they have to be different ships?
>>
File: lewyn happy.png (55KB, 320x418px) Image search: [Google]
lewyn happy.png
55KB, 320x418px
Have you done any nice things for your spouses lately?
>>
>>50748482
Shitpost at him, not me!
Ugh, let's try something else.
>>
File: IMG_0798.jpg (18KB, 236x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
18KB, 236x280px
>>50748442
At least we got some nice remixes out of it.

So...I'm not the only one who interpreted that one yozi perk in the Infernals jump as We Are Number One Except With The Ebon Dragon right?

>>50748410
Sorry, what jump is this again?
>>
anyone mind if i just...ya know...pop out a space station 13 jump?
>>
>>50748545
Go ahead senpai.
>>
>>50748532
I DIDN'T bring them to Exalted.
Because as much as I love the setting, it's kind of a shit-hole at the moment.
>>
>>50748520
I don't really see how a bunch of the exact same ship class could have gotten fused into the same Space Hulk without any others.

>>50748540
Space Hulk, you are a group of (origin faction here) sent by the Imperium to purge and restore a valuable heresy era imperial ship that has re appeared as a Space Hulk.
>>
>>50748545
So long as you do it justice. There's some delicious science in there that I need. Some of the fun chemicals that can be made are a good example.
>>
>>50748545
More jumps are always welcome.
>>
>>50748594
I was thinking of the same kind of idiot that prompted the "random asteroids are not a valid method of Exterminatus" pdf I've seen floating around.

>I'm only allowed to have 5 ships, but that's not enough.
>Surely they won't notice if weld several together and call it a single ship.
>Whoops, I forgot to take anything into account.
>>
File: 1477706453570.png (499KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477706453570.png
499KB, 720x720px
>>50748410
I'm no expert on Warhammer, but that seems like a great range to me. You're definitely on the right track with this Space Hulk Jump.

>>50748532
Lately? It's been mostly small things during these years in Strike Witches. Spending a little bit extra time with them instead of on my own hobbies, dropping by with a snack and staying to chat, that sort of stuff. Except for the Neuroi battles once or twice a week it has been a fairly relaxing time.

The last big gesture was a few years ago, near the end of Forgotten Realms. I sectioned off a corner of the Warehouse and turned it into a miniature library for Raven. Did it all by hand. No magic or anything. Took a few weeks and a little help from Santa, but I managed to finish it without spoiling the surprise.

The smile it put on her face was priceless.
>>
>>50748657
I kind of want to see that pdf. . .
>>
>>50748545
I hope the clowns won't be too uncontrollable, but even so it'd be a good jump to have.
>>
>>50748657
Link?
>>
File: Rocks_are_not_free_citizen.jpg (342KB, 1173x1454px) Image search: [Google]
Rocks_are_not_free_citizen.jpg
342KB, 1173x1454px
>>50748677
>>50748694
Whoops, it was a jpeg. Close enough for image board work.
>>
>>50748532
What do you mean lately?
I constantly cook for them, make them clothing, build jewelry for them, upgrade their wargear, improve their entertainment systems, and I always have at least one copy of myself hangout with them while I'm off messing with the plot.

My plan from the start was to shower them with affection in the hopes that it will prevent them from leaving me.
>>
So I seem to remember a jump that focused on generic fantasy rpg-shit, except it also had a few scenarios and huge beasts. Like, there was a scenario where you could side with either a kraken or a ghost pirate who was servant to a death god, and you could fight with/against some turtle people. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>50748778
Ragnarok Online, one of Dirge's jumps.
>>
>>50748532
We got a Dog. I also import her as much as possible.
>>
>>50748815
That must have been a very confused dog the first time it was imported.
>>
>>50738219
I literally just saw this pun two threads later.

DAMN YOU, MAN OF THE SPIRAL!
>>
>>50748750
>I always have at least one copy of myself hangout with them while I'm off messing with the plot.
Why not send the copy to mess with the plot while you, the original, hang out with your spouses?
>>
>>50748875
Powers that create weak copies are more common than ones that create combat useful ones, and unless you're planning some highly vigorous activity should be fine with the right sort of control perks.
>>
Is the Fuck Me, Sidereal! drawback in the Exalted Mortals gauntlet a trap? Who is a half-caste sidereal whose name starts with a Y, and is she likely to murderize me in my sleep?
>>
>>50748904
Teen Titan has a perk that lets you create one full-powered clone.
>>
>>50748994
She's a Yandere who's a sidereal half-caste, she's not a canon character. That's it.
Fluff just where she is on the Yan-scale on your own.
>>
>>50748994
She's full on Yandere for sure, but I believe the specifics are for you to fluff beyond the implication of her trying to kill your other loved ones if you fuck up your social fu.

Definitely a Yuno expy, though. Or at least based on a Yuno expy from one of Gaunlet's Exalted sessions.
>>
So, news. Just read the Devil Survivor manga's ending, and here's what I learned:
>Haru route is canon as far as the manga is concerned, though Naoya and Loki show up as well
>The powers of absorbed Bels can be called on, to a limited extent. Not Beldr's invulnerability, though.
>The Bels attempted to corrupted Abel from within once all were gathered, though they could be brought to heel with strong will and/ or the power of friendship
>Cloak from the Overlord ending comes with the title of King of Bel and actually has combat abilities, both to grab/restrain enemies and slice/impale them
>Abel goes with the other demons when the Song vanishes the demons, though returns upon causing the power of Bel to go dormant.
>Amane's mom is still alive and she is allowed to live with her in peace, though the government does keep an eye on her
>Naoya can be talked down as long as Abel doesn't go back to God's side AKA Law ending
I only got to read the final volume/ending though, so I can't answer questions about power levels or stuff like that. Looking into finding a way to buy all eight volumes, Barnes and Nobles had all eight though volume five wasn't in stock. Just thought I'd share this information.
>>
Jump 227: Classic Sonic
>Page of Wands: Inner fire that can drive away fear and replace it with fury.
>Location: Little Planet
>Identity: Freedom Fighter
>Drawbacks: Super Drowning Skills (+100), & Knuckles (+100), Metal Destruction (+200), The Eaten Time (+600)
I'm not taking the metal version of me along, so I get the points. But no, he's not coming with me. Especially not if it took multiple Robotniks to put the thing together to chase me around. I don't care about getting the credit, either. But damned if I'm going to go into the water - if the Hydro City Zone ends up dry as a bone, don't blame me for it.
>Super Attitude (Free, Freedom Fighter)
You know, it takes a lot to keep up the attitude that the heroes of the Sonic series have. These guys have seen some shit, without question.
>Super Peel-Out (Free, Freedom Fighter)
Well, I technically can already do this. But now, I can do it with style.
>Blast Processing (1800, Freedom Fighter)
Amped-up reflexes, reacting a few hundred times faster than anyone else normally could... this is going ot be very useful.
>Fastest Thing Alive (1500, Freedom Fighter)
Well. Perhaps not technically the FASTEST considering some of the Sonics that are out there, but I definitely rank up with them. Especially because I have the Blessing.
>Power Enriched By The Heart (900)
This is the silliest phrase that means "it's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit" that I have ever seen in a video game. No, second silliest. Silliest was "nanomachines, son." Still, in all seriousness, being able to harness such energies is promising, not to mention being able to use a super form far more easily, thanks to being Blessed.
>Smooth Criminal (Free)
A pity I didn't have the points to spare for my own level, or I'd happily get music for it. But there is just NO WAY TO EVER HAVE ENOUGH POINTS. Jumping is suffering.
>>
>>50749186
>The Blessing of the Little Planet (600)
It's where I started, I can hardly do less. Not to mention... going super with one emerald? Top speed being in the range of Mach 25? Yes, this will work nicely. I could run from Los Angeles to New York in less than ten minutes if I wanted.
>Super Shoes (Free, Freedom Fighter)
I'm overdue for a good set of shoes, honestly. I think I've got clothing that I've bought with points for literally everything except shoes, and I'm going to need them now.
>A Forbidden Treasure (0)
Now this, I can definitely use. The price for this is running the risk of destroying the local multiverse if I screw it up too much, but the reward... most definitely useful.

As my eyes opened for the first time on the Little Planet, I found myself immediately beset on all sides, surrounded by machines of all shapes and sizes. Some clearly purpose-built weapons of war, some comical in appearance, some robotic mockeries of what should be. Every one of them armed to the teeth.

"Now this isn't right," I started to say, right before they all simultaneously opened fire on myself and my companions. We scattered, we retaliated, and we triumphed. Even against an army, quite honestly when you have companions who are themselves adepts of various magics and have had hundreds of years of practice in combat... it takes more than an ill-designed mechanical army to defeat them.

The problem, of course, is that the average zone in this universe has around three or four dozen badniks on average, give or take. Looking around at the field of combat, I counted a number that was a couple orders of magnitude beyond that, and as such, I quickly told my companions to make themselves scarce - to head into the warehouse and prepare for the worst.
>>
>>50749201
This was scarcely done before the next wave arrived, largely more advanced machines. I called up and Sajuuk moved into position for fire support ... then suddenly it wasn't there. Problematic. Well, I could still deal with it, it just meant breaking out some of the more advanced magic I seldom use and my beam saber for close-up work. It worked well for the most part, though doing it alone took much longer than it would have taken with group working together. Still, in the end I was still standing, even if bloodied.

By that point, the villains of the hour made their appearance. A show of force in sheer numbers, though they remained at a distance. I raised my saber before extinguishing it, offering, "Parley?"

It was all rather surprising to me, honestly - it's not as if I know what is going to go wrong in advance, and seeing Robotniks in plural wasn't something I would look forward to seeing any day. After all, it isn't every day that you can look up and see multiple Death Eggs in the sky, several copies of the Flying Battery and Air Fortress, and... quite frankly I was pretty sure that I counted just over a hundred and fifty Robotniks in total. More than a gross of Eggmen. And that's not even including the various Metal Sonics standing with them.

You ever have one of those days? I feel like I'm about to have ten years' worth of them all at once.
>>
>>50749218
>The Eggmen took out the Sajuuk
OH BOY.
>>
How would I go about mass-storing my library digitally?
>>
>>50749254
Digital scanners, interns, and a computer.
>>
File: IMG_8392.png (765KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8392.png
765KB, 500x281px
>Thread Edition
Damn you OP

Jump 1:Pokemon
Region:Unova
Origin:Drop In
Starter:Munchlax+Gluttony(800cp)
Perks
Combat Training(750cp)
Blend In(600cp)
Savant(300cp)
Mechanic(0cp)

You brought this upon yourselfs
>>
I did the math, incidentally, about the assorted Eggmen you end up getting with The Eaten Time.

You get 153 of them. A hundred and fifty three. One from each present, Good Future, and Bad Future. 51 times you face off against Robotnik in the pre-Dreamcast era.

Also, while I didn't count for precision for their sake, I'm reasonably certain that there are about two dozen or more Metal Sonics, and about thrice that number of mini-bosses.

The best part about the Eggmen getting to cheat with time shenanigans, though? They can put their forces in storage in the past in a zone, wait until the Futures, bring them out from both good AND bad futures, then go back to the Present and bring them out, then go back to the Past and not store them at all. And it all works.

You know why time's getting eaten? Because those guys are paradoxing the hell out of everything. Time isn't running in a line, it isn't in a knot, it's not a wibbly wobbly ball of timey-wimey stuff, it's twisted into a five dimensional ouroboros that's chewing its way through its own sides and then going back into its mouth ending up looking like it's Saturday night and time is some kind of whore desperate for rings but we're not going to name any bat-faced rogues' names.
>>
>>50749112
Seems like a different canon.
>>
What are some good early-chain memory perks?

I didn't go for savant in Pokemon trainer and I'm looking for an alternative that I can pick up fairly soon.
>>
>>50749043
Thanks! On the subject of the gauntlet, I am unsure what is involved with A Deal Made in Good Faith. Do you just kill a person a day for three years, or do you have to transport them to the Ebony Forest, or what?

I think I'd go Fae-blooded Savant and take the deal - an Odysseus-style hero seems very doable. But I see that Lintha-blooded also get lots of creepy powers. I'm curious why one would take A Part of the Family rather than Breeding Program, however. The latter seems better in every way, unless I've missed a discount somewhere...?
>>
>>50749310
Things seem a little rotten.
>>
>>50749310
>Damn you OP
>Goes along with the thread title

Be happy I didn't pick "Get In The Thread, Jumper Edition".
>>
What are some good perks for making the technology needed to properly run an intergalactic civilisation?
>>
>>50749317
KOTOR. The memory perk in there was written as a work around for the high-cost of Pokemon's Savant.
>>
>>50749454
You sure are overly presumptive. As someone around when the jump was made, no such thing was ever stated.
>>
>>50749449
Supreme Mind from EMH.

Just go to Stargate, let a few Repositories of Knowledge hook up to your face, and you're golden.
>>
File: IMG_3211.png (189KB, 223x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3211.png
189KB, 223x618px
Bad news, guys.

some unfortunate luck hit me and now my laptop's trackpad is on the fritz. Everything was on google docs so nothing was lost, but progress will be halted on the sailor moon jump for now until I can get a mouse or get it fixed

It's about 60-65% done. I've also included a lot of fun drawbacks that'll make things interesting.
>>
>>50749598
Could we get a wip in the meantime?
>>
>>50749454
I'm not well versed in star wars so I'm not sure how survivable the setting is. Would it be reasonable to take 2-4ish jumps after Pokemon trainer. Or best case scenario, right after?
>>
>>50749598
I don't know how people can tolerate track pads.
>>
>>50749622
Because they insist both on having a laptop and not carrying anything other than that laptop.
>>
>>50749621
You can easily go to a modern (scifi) city and live normally or meditate in a jedi temple for ten years.
>>
>>50749621

Star wars is super survivable as long as out stay out of the plot
>>
>>50749622
I don't mind track pads.
>>
File: IMG_3150.jpg (47KB, 991x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3150.jpg
47KB, 991x435px
>>50749613
Soon. I don't consider it presentable yet, even as a WIP. But very soon. Sometime next week if things are favorable.
>>
File: 1442718759495.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1442718759495.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>50749638
>meditate in a jedi temple for ten years.
>implying it's safe to live in a temple full of people who get genocided whenever the writers decide to rehash an old enemy

kek.
>>
>>50749691
Just wait until you hit the hardware switch that turns it off and have to work out that it exists and where it is.

That was fun back when I was doing deskside support. It was a fast ticket, but people got so mad it looked as easy as I did.
>>
>>50749598
There is a button/shortcut that disables trackpads, could you have hit it by mistake?
>>
>>50749318
The Ebony Forest is wherever it needs to be for the plot.
It's part of it's story, so when you have a soul ready it's not far off.
I think you have to transport them there instead of just killing them, but since you can do it in bulk it's not so bad.
Well besides the soul murder, but that's par for the course.
>>
File: IMG_3111.jpg (72KB, 1125x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3111.jpg
72KB, 1125x635px
>>50749751
I spilled chicken noodle soup on it like a goofy goof and too much of the juice seeped into the cracks under it.
>>
>>50749778
Yikes, that sucks.
>>
>>50749621
It's survivable, but I highly recommend you don't go looking for trouble unless you know you can handle it. You start off as a competent padawan level Force user so the most dangerous things you'll have to watch out for are Mandalorians, experienced bounty hunters, hostile Jedi or Dark Jedi, really big monsters, and overwhelming numbers.

Don't take part in the war unless you know you can handle it. Go drop in, Grey Jedi or Dark Jedi if just want to fuck around. Or take Jedi and leave the order right when the war starts.

>>50749638
See >>50749711
Not only will the Jedi probably not let you do that, but one of their major enclaves gets destroyed during the jump and the other is abandoned because the Sith start hunting them down.
>>
>>50749778
You goof. I hope you've learned your lesson about having liquids near your laptop.
>>
I seem to remember the thread talking about a Charm that could steal prayer meant for other beings. Am I misremembering?
>>
File: IMG_3118.jpg (97KB, 1125x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3118.jpg
97KB, 1125x634px
>>50749820
yup, I learned my lesson.
>>
>>50749778
Does anyone else miss the golden days of Newgrounds Sprite animation?
Even if it got really autistic, I had a lot of fun with them.
>>
>>50749853
I miss joy.
>>
>>50749853
I do...they were the cornerstone of my childhood.
>>
>>50749849
Not steal, but Cecelyne has a charm that allows you to eavesdrop on prayers directed towards others so long as they're made in desolate places, and can answer them as well.
>>
>>50749849
I think I know what you're talking about.
It was the one that had the blasphemy effect of loud mocking laughter happen in heaven for a year.
I don't know the name of it, but I remember discussion of it here for sure.
>>
>>50749960
Sounds like it would be either a Cecylene (for her theme of "jealous god") or Ebon Dragon (for his theme of "fuck everyone") charm. I'll look for it.
>>
>>50749960
That's an Ebon Dragon charm.
>>
Do we have an Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen jump?
>>
>>50750080
No. Do you plan on making one?
>>
>>50750094
The idea had occurred to me. Not quite sure how I would approach it, but I am thinking about it.
>>
>>50749920
Was that it? I found that Charm but I thought there was something else. Something about whether you'd have to recast it in each world?

>>50749960
I don't remember the laughter part exactly, but I do remember the discussion being a few days before turkey day, I think.
>>
>>50750119
That series loves personality quizzes.

Exhibit A:
The Bearer asks: "Bear which burden?"
The Wanderer asks: "Walk which path?"
The Builder asks: "Design which plan?"
The Sage asks: "Swear which oath?"
The Leader asks: "Share which vision?"
The Almighty asks: "Shape which future?"
>>
What are followers? Someone mentioned them as an alternative to companions but I'm not familiar with the term in the context of /jc/.
>>
>>50750165
They're not a thing?
I suppose that works as a name for things like Light of Terra NPCs that don't actually count as people, but it's not some kind of set terminology.
>>
Alright!

So a few changes! Nothing price-based

*Lock-On is clarified to be multiple purchases
*Eager Digger SHOULD specifically say that the tunnels can be left for others to crawl into
*Clarification on the geography of Mobius and the Time Stones
>>
Where can I get some passive "danger sense" type perks? Preferably something that's useful in /and/ out of combat, or at the very least out of it. Basically, something that works without seeing the danger, so not like KnK's Precognition or FMA's Wrath.

Judgement Day (Terminator)
Deerish (Prototype)
Danger Sense (Fire Emblem Elibe)
The Force (Star Wars)
Killing Intent (Akame ga Kill)
Croak Dream (Adventure Time)
Satori (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
Red Dot Sense (Predator)
Precognition (Marvel)
The Race Is Not to the Swift (Gonzo Journalism)
Danger Sense (X-Men Movies)
Newtypes (Gundam Universal Century)
Red and Black (Etrian Odyssey)
Unknown Menace (Etrian Odyssey)
Close Game Life (Ikki Tousen)
Survival Instinct (Siren: Blood Curse)
Perception Sign “Precognition” (Strike Witches)
Precognition (Code Geass)
Combat Precognition (Familiar of Zero)
Foresight Eye (Mushoku Tensei)
Precognition (Kara no Kyoukai)
Web Warrior (Ultimate Spiderman )
Wrath (FMA)
Danger Sense (Ender's Game)
Melodic Expectation (Aquaria)
The Black Wind Howls (Chrono Trigger)
>>
>>50750185
Good to know, thanks.
>>
>>50749920
>>50749960
>>50750142
Okay, I found it. Wasn't exactly what I thought.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50334388/#50335753
>>
>>50750162
That it does. I'm hoping to be able to work that in somehow.
>>
>>50750249
Oh, yeah, that's a homebrew Heretical charm. That's why we couldn't find it, it's not actually in the books.
>>
>>50750271
I'm thinking of several background components that give a discount or two each, but I can see why that'd be a pain in the ass.

Also, people not wanting to work with the traditional alignment and element mechanics.
>>
>>50750277
Homebrew Charms would count as custom ones and could be learned as long as they're Essence 5 or lower, right?
>>
>>50750319
Also, Snapdragon swords would be entirely too tempting for certain Jumpers.

>tells annoying main character the scroll will give them ultimate power as a sword
>>
>>50750378
Custom charms are equivalent to homebrew so long as they're well made and fit the proper themes I don't see why you couldn't use them.
At the very least they're good for mining ideas.
>>
>>50750378
Arguably you could use the higher-Essence non-Heretical ones. Because the charms in the books aren't meant to be the whole set for the Yozis, just the ones they showed to the Infernals first as a sample of what they had to offer. Like, Malfeas should have crafting charms, but there aren't any in the books, because he wanted his Slayers to focus on being radioactive tyrant-beasts instead of blacksmiths. So there's room to take any charm that fits their themes and is reasonably powerful and say "this was always in the Yozi charmset". Use responsibly, though, don't powerwank overly hard.
>>
>>50750319
That's along the line I was thinking.

Rebel Type: Mysterious Stranger, Peasant, Mercenary, General
Class: Warrior, Mage, Amazon
Alignment: Good, Neutral, Evil

Each would give one, two, or three discounts (Haven't decided but they would be generally balanced). Rebel Type would be army-leading type perks, with different focuses. Classes is pretty self explanatory. Alignment would likely give special boosts based on the various tarot cards.

>>50750395
I might just give a basic, low-powered version of the Snapdragon out to everyone and turn it into a sword that grows with the Jumper.
>>
Just updated the jump list with about 26 new jumps since last update, I think. Impressive. We're now at 711 Jumps, so congratulations JC, over 700 jumps!

As always if I'm missing anything let me know.
>>
>>50750559
What are the new jumps?
>>
>>50750571
Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 2 JumpChain
German Hollow Quest JumpChain
Spider-Man Trilogy JumpChain
Cyber Knight JumpChain
Path of Exile JumpChain
Sunrider JumpChain
Infinity JumpChain
Chibi-Robo JumpChain
CoCo's Bizarre Adventure JumpChain
Def Jam JumpChain
Fire Emblem- Geneology of the Holy War
JumpChain Fire Emblem Elibe JumpChain
Grim Fandango JumpChain
NuTrek JumpChain
Hyperdimension Neptunia JumpChain
World Trigger JumpChain
Digimon Cyber Sleuth JumpChain
GURPS Monster Hunters JumpChain
Justice League Dark JumpChain
Metroid JumpChain
Paprika JumpChain
Martian Successor Nadesico JumpChain
Mononokehime JumpChain
Under Night In-Birth JumpChain
Va-11 hall-a JumpChain
Classic Sonic JumpChain

I think this is all the jumps I just added.
>>
>>50750559
You list Coco's Bizarre Adventure twice.
>>
>>50750597
Oops, thanks.
>>
>>50750448
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>50750224
Does the Death Egg have any weaponry, or is it just a floating factory/fortress? Also, how much punishment can it take?
>>
>>50750559
There are some jumps with Warehouse attachments that aren't listed as having them.

>Wii Sports Resort - Gym
>Squirrel and Hedgehog - Training Course
>Killer Instinct - Various
>Anarchy Reigns - Asylum
>Senran Kagura - Dressing Room
>Soul Hackers - Forge, Gouma-den
>Swat Kats - Scrapyard
>Sword and Sorcery - Arcane Chamber
>Kairos - Queen's Bathhouse
>GATE: Thus the JSDF fought there - Bathhouse
>Otoyomegatari - Bathhouse
>>
>>50750741
It crashed into a planet and was put back into service afterwards.
>>
>>50750741
It has air-to-ground lasers sufficient to turn the ground into lava, used in the Hidden Palace zone in Sonic and Knuckles. Nothing else is ever shown, aside from launching all kinds of robots.
>>
>>50750829
That's still pretty bad ass for some lasers the walrus made.
>>
>>50750741
It's basically the death star. Thing is hyper lethal and staffed with all manner of death machines.
>>
>>50750824
That's pretty durable.

>>50750829
So I can launch bombardment attacks as well, huh? Awesome, can't wait to use this, though which jump should I start with?

Oh, by the way, how big is it? If I remember right, the Sonic and Knuckles title screen has it about island sized, is that correct?

>>50750861
Does it have a planet buster laser as well? If so, props to Eggman, that's really impressive. He did something in months that took the Galactic Empire decades, even if it is much smaller.
>>
>>50750861
More like a Death Star with it's super weapon swapped with that of the Star Forge.
>>
>>50750594
>Path of Exile
Okay, wow, I didn't want to ask for this, but I'm glad someone made it.

>Metroid
Finally.

>GURPS Monster Hunters
I- what?
>>
>>50750894
I'm not sure if the Classic Sonic Death Egg has a planet buster on it.
Wouldn't put it past him to try since those kind of things show up in the series every so often.
The version of the death egg Eggman has in Sonic Battle is a constellation buster though.

Of course that's Modern Sonic and from a game that has dubious canon status, but it's still a thing.
>>
>>50750915
Path of Exile has been out since early September, mate.
>>
>>50750594
>GURPS Monster Hunters JumpChain
That reminds me. GURPS International Super Teams would be pretty cool, if only for seeing if I could bother Douglas Quincy Sangoir.

>And then I went to a dimension where my local counterpart decided they were going to force reality to produce superheroes, and by all appearances succeeded.
>>
File: 1416804686055.jpg (36KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1416804686055.jpg
36KB, 342x298px
>>50750948
>constellation buster
wat?
>>
So I did some math on the energy density of whale oil in Dishonored. An Arc Pylon can vaporize six people before it runs its tank dry. According to a study at the University of Leicester (not sure why they did this study, kind of worrying) it takes 2.99 gigajoules to vaporize a human body. Looking at the tank, I'd say it contains about two gallons of whale oil. So that's an energy density of 8.97 gigajoules per gallon. Gasoline has an energy density of only 130 megajoules per gallon, so whale oil holds over sixty-nine times as much energy, at least per unit volume.

Now, that's not a huge thing, for a jumper. We've got plenty of better energy sources. But considering that Dishonored whale oil can be converted directly into electricity with no inefficient thermal conversion step like a gasoline generator, and that whale bone is a mystically-charged ingredient very useful for making talismans, I think that some sort of livestock genetically engineered from Dishonored's whales would make for a great component of any low-tech uplift package. I'm definitely going to use this stuff.
>>
>>50750948
>Constellation buster
Wait, what?
>>
>>50750963
And I've been thinking about it for a lot longer, since I was reminded of its existence after getting into /jcg/, but wasn't sure if there was enough to make a Jump out of and didn't want to risk making one for it myself, because I had zero experience with the game.
>>
File: 1397105820579.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1397105820579.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
>>50750995
>>50751007
http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Egg_Blaster
Eggman really outdid himself in that game.
>>
>>50750999
>I'm not sure why a bunch of nerds wanted to learn something cool.
>>
Going to try to finish Space Hulk in time for Christmas, not sure if that'll actually happen but I'm going to try. Things are going to get somewhat difficult when I get the the troops/personnel section though.
>>
>>50751042
Look, maybe this is just one of those engineer/scientist divides. I'm not planning on ever actually vaporizing a person, so the idea of studying how much energy it takes is terrifying to me. But these guys were physicists, so they could detach themselves and engage in the pure joy of knowledge.
>>
>>50751079
Hey, maybe. Lord knows I love thinking about unleashing horrible genetically engineered monsters and parasites on the populace.
>>
I'm on the look out for a perk that would let me condense my muscles into a manageable size while maintaining the strength and durability. So far the only one I know of is unfairness of justice from OPM, but are there any others? I blew my budget on telekinesis in that jump.
>>
>>50751106
Castlevania has a perk for it as does Binbougami.
So does Code Lyoko, but that one is rather strange since it replaces your strength with skill.
>>
>>50751106
Dark Stalkers has a perk that detaches your strength from your appearance. You'll still have the strength, but you can look as slim or as beefy as you want.
>>
File: Even DIO is afraid!.png (570KB, 550x764px) Image search: [Google]
Even DIO is afraid!.png
570KB, 550x764px
>>50751041
He created a weapon that could destroy entire star clusters, and it wasn't even the focus of his scheme. It was using it (and the destruction of an ENTIRE STAR CLUSTER) to take control of Emerl. He did this with very little resources and very little time. That's terrifying. One wonders what nightmares he could create with access to the resources of the globe or even the Galactic Empire, if he was brought to the Star Wars universe.

...I'm going to make Eggman a companion and introduce him to the Emperor. Because I want to see what insane bullshit he can make with so much resources and assistance at his disposal.
>>
>>50751139
many resources* not much.
>>
>>50751139
>And then Eggman was the benefactor
>>
>>50751139
You wanna know what's even better?
It doesn't use the chaos emeralds at all since they were in Emeral at the time.
He managed to pull that off without the macguffin super powersource backing it.
The eclipse canon looks babby tier in comparison.
Kind of makes me wonder why he bothered with it in SA2.
>>
>>50751068

Remember Bodacious Alien Babes
>>
>>50751179
>Benefactor Eggman on companions
>Well Jumper, you know what they say: THE MORE THE MERRIER!
>>
>>50751195
For the sake of nostalgia. It was grandpa's doomsday weapon! Who wouldn't want to restore that?
>>
>>50751195
Sometimes I wonder how the hell Eggman hasn't taken over the world yet. Seriously.
>>
>>50751195
>Kind of makes me wonder why he bothered with it in SA2.

I mean it was THERE, why build a superweapon when there's a free one just laying around in space?
>>
File: Heresy Senses Tingle.jpg (89KB, 482x641px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy Senses Tingle.jpg
89KB, 482x641px
>>50751203
That's heresy, there'll be plenty of human women around without consorting with filthy xenos.
>>
>>50751216
Because for a smart guy, he can be pretty stupid.

...Like most villains, really. It's so hard to find a good adversary these days.
>>
>>50751216
Sonic is very good at his job.
That and Eggman has such a flair for the dramatic that he always hams himself into a corner.
Also he's not into mass murder, just mass enslavement so it's not like he does anything that a bit of heroics can't fix.
>>
>>50751214
"DOOMSDAY WEAPON BUILDING HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ROBOTNIK FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!"
>>
File: Accepted by Satan.jpg (913KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
Accepted by Satan.jpg
913KB, 2272x1704px
>>50751232
If either side dominated too hard life would get pretty boring no?

Though of course having a large enough climax means things cant exactly go back to the cycle. PLus it would mean no more vidya and adventures
>>
>>50751257
>I forgot the "through"
Well time to commit sudoku.
>>
>>50751139
Eggman does some pretty wild shit if you let him.

Builds huge armoured fleets and fortresses in like a week. Eggmanland is pretty fucking huge, when you think about it. For that matter, in Sonic Unleashed, he's causes all the continents to start floating off into the air; which isn't really his plan, but rather a side effect of his attempt to free an ancient dark earth spirit so he can try to take control of it.
In Sonic Colors, he goes off into space and captures entire functioning planetoids, which he then leashes together in a massive amusement park, that he brings to Earth, as part of a plot to mind control people.
In Generations, he successfully leashes the Time Devourer, a creature capable of breaking apart and eating time, and it DOESN'T go rogue and attack him.
In addition to that, the Sonic Rush series proves that he is at the very least capable of traveling to nearby alternate dimensions.

I swear to god, Eggman is, like, probably just a couple steps below a jumper in potential bullshit. He is the proto!jumper. The only thing holding him back is a snarky blue hedgehog who likes hot dogs and chili, and a comical tendency to overestimate himself.
So, really, the only difference is the hedgehog.
>>
File: Ponderskeleton.jpg (91KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
Ponderskeleton.jpg
91KB, 500x265px
>>50751318
Well wouldnt that just mean that Sonic is just a differently built protojumper
>>
>>50751341
Maybe he's one of those scaling rival drawbacks and Robotnik isn't willing to put in enough to actually stop him long term.

Or the drawback is the source of Sonic's extra mans, whichever.
>>
>>50751341
>Sonic is about a bunch of protojumpers living, interacting, and fighting with/alongside each other
Seems legit.
>>
>>50751372
Sounds 2cool
>>
>>50751410
It's way past cool.
>>
>>50751372
Maybe we should ask for their mashed potatoes recipe.
>>
>>50751467
Hah, references.

I had a thought on that front a while back, though, but never posted or even did initial work on it. Basically, the idea was to have a, "player two," that you had to evenly split your points with. There would have been other options if I wrote it, but the main option allowed you to get more points for both of you, up to 800 CP a piece per Jump.

It was meant to be balanced around the fact that you had to give up points to get the second player, because they were another Jumper and didn't need to be imported. I never did any work on it because no one would have liked it.
>>
>>50751550
You would have been lynched most vigorously, yes.
>>
File: 04 - Beam Kirby by Binjovi.jpg (1MB, 962x768px) Image search: [Google]
04 - Beam Kirby by Binjovi.jpg
1MB, 962x768px
So for those of you that didn't pick Copy as your Kirby hat which did you choose?
I'm partial to beam for the aesthetics.
>>
>>50751257
The worst part is that I can see this being invoked somewhere in a future sequel.
>>
>>50751593
Mirror, m80.
>>
>>50751593
I think I took karate headband.
>>
>>50751593
Jet.

It's totally useless! Because I can already fly. But I get a pair of kickass goggles (I like goggles) that are indestructible, and the jetpack comes with infinite fuel, so I've made a few devices that allow it to plug into it to gain access to that. Like how the Wily Saucer plugs into larger machines, except it's a jetpack.
YesIhavepowerarmortransformationsequences.
>>
File: Dark-Souls-2-Merchants.png (331KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls-2-Merchants.png
331KB, 640x360px
If you go to Dark Souls and then go to Animal Crossing for Nook's School of Mercantilism, could you then convert money into souls?
>>
>>50751738
No, that's way more OP than it's supposed to be-and unlike KOTOR who likes to hand out free omnipotence, YJ_Anon is reasonable and would disallow that. So, I'm going to do him a favor and say that no, you can't convert currency into a different "item type".
>>
File: ESP.png (248KB, 460x589px) Image search: [Google]
ESP.png
248KB, 460x589px
>>50751593
TEREPORTO
>>
File: 112165198.gif (2MB, 284x210px) Image search: [Google]
112165198.gif
2MB, 284x210px
>>50751738
I want to say no since that's pretty clearly not the intent, but they are money so maybe?
Thing is with an interpretation like that you can exchange anything into anything by manipulating the economy enough so that both things are "currency"
Although since Dark Souls "souls" are maybe not actually souls it depends?
>>
>>50751779
O... kay? And who are you, exactly? Also, YJ_Anon made Animal Crossing?

>>50751798
>you can exchange anything into anything

Eh, I'd argue that they have to be "native" currencies, but I see your point.
>>
>>50751593
Mirror. It was always my favorite. The split tackle wasn't very practical, but it was fun, and the reflector beam made up for any utility issues.
>>
File: bancho.png (13KB, 1072x169px) Image search: [Google]
bancho.png
13KB, 1072x169px
>>50751738
No, sorry. If you happened to be in Dark Souls you could convert your money into the gold coins that you can find occasionally, and then feed those to Frampt, but that's probably not what you're looking for.

>>50751808
Remade it. Bancho made the first version; he gave me permission to remake it.
>>
File: Trunks.png (216KB, 501x700px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks.png
216KB, 501x700px
So this may seem strange but is there a perk that helps me convince someone that I am their child from the future?
>>
>>50751849
So, does it have to be a "standard" form of currency (coins and paper money), then? Because souls are quite clearly currency in Lordran.

>Coin made of gold, with Allfather Lloyd and his white halo shown on its face.

>Even coins of great value in the world of men have little value in Lordran, where the accepted currency is souls.

>Those who dream of returning to the outside world are fond of carrying these around.
>>
>>50751710
>Red goes to the G Gundam Jump
>Figures out how to connect her Jet hat jetpack into her Gundam like Neo America's Chibodee Crocket does with his car
>Does a transformation sequence to do it

I would pay to see this.
>>
>>50751882
Why are you doing this?

I don't think there's one for specifically that, and since you're (hopefully) lying, you're looking for any of the persuasiveness and/or mind control perks. Like Perfect Communication skills from Worm.
>>
>>50751849
So, can you change the description to instead read "...any wealth you own is now accessible at any time in a mundane, relatively Earth-like world." ?

Because otherwise, the description is clearly false.
>>
>>50751882
Well, that depends. Does the person you want to convince already have a spouse or love interest? If so, harvest DNA from both parties, and use the variety of genetics perks we have to create a being that could, conceivably, mimic a child the two would have from the future. Then proceed to possess/assimilate/etc. the body, copy a technique or two that they have if it's that kind of setting (you should probably do this before hand), and then use precog to have future knowledge. Maybe have some perks to know personal information about your "parents" as well. Oh, and also grab some persuasion perks and/or some kind of "proof" that you're from the future (a copy of a unique item they have?). This should suffice?
>>
>>50751849
Eh, no big deal. What can it actually convert, though?
>>
>>50751808
He's the same retard who shitposts about omnipotence every few days. Don't feed.
>>
>>50751884
Credit chits and things like that would be fine as well. Souls are the commonly used currency in Lordran, true, but it's really more of a bartering system; the primary purpose of souls isn't as money, but as life force (probably, I can't really tell with Dark Soul's lore sometimes).
>>
>>50751963
>but it's really more of a bartering system; the primary purpose of souls isn't as money, but as life force (probably, I can't really tell with Dark Soul's lore sometimes).

Eh, considering how freely and readily people trade souls around, it really seems more like money that happens to be able to be used for something else. Like, otherwise people wouldn't give you souls for literal trash.

Like, by that definition, the USD is just a "bartering system".
>>
>>50751963
Obvious question: what about Meat in Kingdom of Loathing? That's definitively the currency there.
>>
>>50751963
>Credit chits and things like that would be fine as well.

So, is it just basically "money that has no inherent value"? But then you run into the issue that gold, silver, steel, jade, etc. coins were all used since forever.
>>
So, the Infernals jump has started to get me into Exalted, and, after reading up on some of the Yozi, I have to ask; is there an effective way of giving a super-god-being such as they a hug? Because some of them really look like they need it.
Hegra especially, goddamn.
>>
>>50751916
>>50751944
Well my plan is to change the plot of the jumps I go a la Lucina, thanks for the answers
>>
>>50751963
Saying "no" to this >>50752010 is the true test of whether or not you're a power-wanker.
>>
>>50752041
Lots of them have alternative forms that are much smaller and humanoid. They exist as both at the same time so you could just hug the jouten if you can't be huge enuff to hug them otherwise.
>>
File: 722461bc43659157bc9d19e70d36aedc.jpg (325KB, 736x1122px) Image search: [Google]
722461bc43659157bc9d19e70d36aedc.jpg
325KB, 736x1122px
Jump #144 Disc world
Starting location: XXXX
Background: Middle Class (100)

Perks:
*Way of the world (0)
*Witch (200, Discount)
*Inner Jumper (400)
*Monk of History (400)

Drawbacks
*Dragonriders (+200)

Wow… so I found myself in Discworld Australia. It was filled with dangerous beasts and difficult terrain. Strangely because my buildings travel with me the locals declared my mismatched menagerie of buildings a town as it had a tavern and that was the requirement to be considered a town.

So I wound up the mayor of Raven’s loft; because tempting fate is fun.

Anyways as I was the daughter of Inari (One of the many things she is goddess of is saki and alcohol) in percy Jackson I could brew alcohol of exceptional quality which made me and my town quite popular. Sadly with all the people it drew monsters so it kept us busy maintaining things. Also there were some nimrods with dragons who kept trying to set me and my stuff on fire.

Thankfully I had put some automated minigun turrets up and… well it turns out disc world dragon vs. Minigun is not a great matchup for the dragon.

I got to meet Death a few times. I had a few well what he thought was close calls. One time I had a bit of a close call involving getting thrown off a cliff, while on fire and impaled by a few magical weapons. He started complaining I should be dead and that I was doing this on purpose. He said that I was worse than Rincewind. I made it up to him by sending him a fruit basket with a hand written apology.
>>
>>50752041
They've got more than one body. But still, they're also all some flavor of insane and mostly will neither understand nor appreciate it.

>>50752056
Also, whether or not the perk needs to be rewritten to specify what "currency" means.
>>
Just out of curiosity, what happens when a Devil Tiger dies? Especially if they have an Inner World?

Do they become an actual Primordial?
>>
>>50752041
Well if there is a way you can develop the Charm for it.

>>50752073
I need to get my sword back up to par, the 4th wall breaking powers, and the ability to treat Death as a Peer before I head to Discworld.
>>
>>50752102
Depends. If they complete their transformation into a Primordial-like being, they'll most likely become a Neverborn. Otherwise? They just die.
>>
>>50752102
Nobody knows. They might end up as a devil tiger equivalent to a neverborn or they might just die normally.
All their component souls are straight up fucked though.
>>
I just realized I want to steal hogwarts.

How do, jc?
>>
>>50752082
>Also, whether or not the perk needs to be rewritten to specify what "currency" means.

He wouldn't really be able to unless he said something like "paper bills and metal coins that can't be used that will immediately disappear if used for anything but buying and selling". I mean, just IRL we've had actual currency in the form of knife billets, salt, cocoa beans, etc. Basically, the only way to do it would be to impose an entirely subjective definition of "currency". Just because it's useful for other things doesn't mean it's actually not currency. Of course, it's not an unreasonable move to make, all things considered.
>>
>>50752152
There's a perk for that in Legend of Mana.
Steal all the real estate you want and put it wherever.
>>
>>50752152
Pretty sure there's some perk or item from Legend of Mana that allows you to do that.
>>
>>50752152
Write a "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego" Jump. Include a capstone that lets you steal places, time periods, and historical events.

On a more helpful note you can use Preserve the Land from Legend of Mana or a shrink ray from Rick & Morty.
>>
>>50752160
If he doesn't want to let people use commonly accepted currencies as such he's going to have to deal with the consequences.
>>
>>50751948
Gold, silver, copper, and other metallic coins, rupees, paper money, credits...

>>50752008
Maybe, but there's a difference between paying for, say, a house with dollars or gold pieces than by purchasing it with an equal value of animal skins and other body parts.

>>50752010
Don't know a lot about KoL. KoL wiki page for "Meat" says that it's inedible, but I can't tell if that's a joke or serious. I'm going to say yes, if only because of the obviously non-serious tone of the KoL world; meat produced by conversion would be non-edible.
>>
>>50752160
I think he's going to, if the chattering in the IRC is any indication.
>>
>>50752203
You need to actually have IRC bait for that to work.
It's literally just kamen posting right now.
End your life.
>>
File: IMG_3225.jpg (248KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3225.jpg
248KB, 960x1280px
This breaks into your warehouse with it's fists alone, what do you do?
>>
>>50752124
A charm for hugs? Teach me Gaunlet-sama!
>>
>>50752227
I hug it. It obviously came to make me feel better when I was down in the dumps and wouldn't let anything get in it's way.
>>
>>50752227
OH FUCK WHO TURNED POTATO MODE ON

MARTEL WHERE DID YOU PUT MY WIZARD SUIT?!

DAMN YOU DEALBREAKER JUMP-CHAN, THIS WASN'T PART OF THE DEAAAAAAAL!
>>
>>50752202
>meat produced by conversion would be non-edible.

Is that a ruling saying that nothing converted can actually be useful, or is that your understanding of how meat works there? If it's the first, then that's not actually how currency works -- something can be useful for other things and still be currency. Like, for example, metallic coins? Of course, if you want to rule that way, go ahead. If it's the second... well, your're wrong. It's not actually inedible, it's just treated as such. There are a few meals which use it as an ingredient, but no one eats it for arbitrary reasons.
>>
>>50752227
Challenge it to a flexing/posing competition, obviously.
>>
>>50752227
Has it been injected with pure evil?
>>
>>50752128
>All their component souls are straight up fucked though.
I've been meaning to ask: is there any reason not to use the Charms that make demons out of your souls or whatever? There's no inherent weakness in it? Like, doesn't anything bad happen to you if they die?
>>
>>50752261
That's my understanding of how meat works; again, I don't know that much about KoL. Converted currency can be used for other things; melt it down, burn it, whatever.
>>
>>50752202
>Maybe, but there's a difference between paying for, say, a house with dollars or gold pieces than by purchasing it with an equal value of animal skins and other body parts.

There really isn't. Like, at all. The only difference is that one group of people arbitrarily assigned value to another class of objects than a separate group of people. Like, gold isn't useless, nor is it common above the crust.

http://goldresource.net/modern-uses-of-gold/
>>
>>50752202
>Maybe, but there's a difference between paying for, say, a house with dollars or gold pieces than by purchasing it with an equal value of animal skins and other body parts.
I have no stake in this... But how's that, exactly?
>>
File: 1407896343460.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1407896343460.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>>50752234
Note my wording. You can make that Charm. But if I were to work on such a project I'd say that I usually am better for throwing out widespread ideas than going into the gritty details without time and research.

>>50752227
"Huh that time of the day already. Okay you should be my CR so..." epic fight ensues.

At least that would be if I had Random Encounters. As of right now... Pic Related.
>>
>>50752292
You're still going to have to produce a coherent explanation of what makes a currency valid for conversion purposes, then. Otherwise we're just going to have to say "everything except things YJ_Anon said no about specifically".
>>
Can someone please post FE fates for me? My laptop is refusing to charge and my phone won't play nice with the drive.
>>
>>50752344
Here you go anon.
>>
>>50752280
If they die it hurts a whole lot.
You also get your intimacy jumbled a bit, but that's not really a big deal at all and you can fix it rather easily compared to what happens when a Yozi has it happen to them.

One of the reasons to not make them is that they give you a mandatory, unbreakable, mutual intimacy with them and what they stand for.
You probably were already going to care about them since they're you, but that does take up an intimacy slot.
There are charms to get more of those and real human beings don't really function on an intimacy system so you're probably going to be fine on that front.
Really if you aren't making the full set of 23 it's not a big deal. The extra 8 from the perk are probably free as well.
Intimacies above your limit go away sometimes after a good nights sleep, but that doesn't mean you can't have them.

If you're worried about it though Golden Sky Stories has a perk that lets you have as many friends as you want without running into the monkey sphere problem. That probably counts as having as many intimacies as you want.
>>
>>50752330
I think the best way would be something like "it has to have arisen as currency without your interference, and you have to have acquired at least a single unit in your travels".
>>
>>50752358
Truly, you are a waifu amongst worms.
>>
>>50752370
Fungibility would probably also be a good quality - every coin of a certain denomination is much like another and so on. No converting ten dollars into Bob from accounting's soul in particular. Or a dime into a more valuable dime.
>>
>>50752358
Damn, I don't think I can make hogwarts into a My Castle.
>>
>>50752402
>Coin made of gold, with Allfather Lloyd and his white halo shown on its face.
>Even coins of great value in the world of men have little value in Lordran, where the accepted currency is souls.
>Those who dream of returning to the outside world are fond of carrying these around.

Yeah, I imagine souls would be worth a pretty penny considering the above. You'd probably have to spend boatloads of cash to make a soul.
>>
You know all this talk about Nook's business plan reminds me that Monopoly exists.
You could just use that instead of bullying YJ for an answer to an question that would leave nobody satisfied.
>>
I wonder how mad YJ_Anon is right now. People bringing up unintended uses for a perk from one of his old jumps. He must feel like he's on SB lol. Oh wait, he is.
>>
Are there any perks for being a classy gentlemen, or for being wickedly cultured? I kind of want to pull off the whole Bond Villain act, and that's a pretty crucial part.
>>
>>50752305
>>50752307
>>50752330
I think I'm just going to have to go with >>50752370, since I'm having some difficulty putting my thoughts into words, with the addendum that currencies need to be used on at least a country-wide basis to be considered valid for conversion. So, yeah, Dark Souls souls are kosher.
>>
>>50752457
>So, yeah, Dark Souls souls are kosher.

I'm gonna give you about an hour to retract that statement, or you'll be forever known as a power-wanker beyond even Brellin.
>>
>>50752469
Kill yourself.
>>
>>50752457
>Have items that grant vast wealth
>Use this perk to convert them into large amounts of souls
>Don't use them for anything, just keep them around to freak people out when they see my "soul collection"
This will go great with my "affably evil devil" theme.
>>
File: tumblr_m2mzmmrXH41rq74rzo6_250.jpg (10KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2mzmmrXH41rq74rzo6_250.jpg
10KB, 206x245px
>>50752457
>>50752476
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
Why didn't someone post this earlier?
>>
>>50752496
>Tom Nook provides the player with a tent
>Tom Nook is a tanuki
>How do they traditionally make tents?

>>50752476
They'll be really generic souls, too, so it'll be like you've got a death factory somewhere making clone babbies only to feed them into blenders or something.
>>
>>50750757
Massive thanks. I'll add all of them.
>>
>>50752457
Hmm... Does anyone know how widespread bullets-as-currency is in Metro 2033? I'm wondering if I couldn't convert money into mundane ammo.

Actually, now that I think about it, "Money Wizard" could be an interesting chain gimmick. Are there any other perks that allow you to trade in money for various effects?
>>
>>50752692
Fire emblem Fates has a perk to turn money into damage.
Bravely Default has the Merchant job which can do all kinds of buffs by spending money.
>>
>>50752692
The Gamer will have something like that if we find it acceptable.
>>
>>50752692
Several final fantasy games have a Zeninage ability, which is literally throwing money at people to hurt them. Also Bribe, which lets you get monsters to leave by handing them cash.
>>
>>50752707
How did that conversation/debate/endless war end up anyway? As far as I know it's pretty much done.
>>
>>50752692
There's also the Magic Armor in Zelda, which prevents all damage in exchange for rupees.
>>
>>50752756
>endless war
Endless Space jump when?
>>
>>50752756
Think SJ and cthulhu said it was around 10 or 11 days before they'd make a push on SB. Guess they might post it here after a round on SB.
>>
>>50752781
I think someone is actually working on that one.
No clue how far along it is, but I remember hearing about it.
>>
>>50752807
Yes, it was Endless Anon! Anon, where art thou?
>>
>>50752160
I think you're confusing "used as currency" with "actually currency". Actual currency is a standardized thing with a governing body, which either has inherent value or can be redeemed with the governing body for something else of value, "used as currency" just means it was used often enough that most people took it.
>>
>>50752692
Also, I know there's a perk that turns money into repairs and I'm pretty sure there's one that lets you pay for instant training.
>>
>>50752857
Those are in Generic dungeon crawl and Saints Row respectively.
>>
>>50752853
So could I convert money into knives? Many kingdoms in Zhou Dynasty-era China issued copper knives as currency. It wasn't just some unofficial barter thing, it started that way but eventually the local warlords got in on it and started officially minting knives just for use as money. Most knife money was too blunt to be used as an actual blade, but some had actual edges. Would be cool to just summon knives out of nowhere like that by paying for it.
>>
>>50752895
I can't remember the if the perk required you to have actually been somewhere that used the currency or not, but besides that, yes those knives were currency, rather then simply being used as currency.
>>
>>50752930
YJ_Anon said up above that you have to have acquired a unit of currency that came into place without your interference to convert it, so maybe if it has to still be in circulation too. That being said, when does the Rome jump start?
>>
>>50752960
Doesn't Dynasty Warriors intersect with that time period? That seems like the more natural question at any rate.
>>
Are there any shape shifting powers that are versatile enough to take the form of inanimate objects?
>>
>>50752973
No, Dynasty Warriors is late-period Eastern Han Dynasty. It's about 600 years after the Zhou Dynasty.
>>
>>50753009
Uh, Gravity Falls, Gunnerkrigg Court, and Webmage (maybe)?
>>
>>50752973
No. Zhou is generally around 1000 to 500 BC. Dynasty Warriors is post Han, around 190 AD.
>>
>>50753009
D&D polymorph any object. Not reccomended since you can't do things as an object though.
Omega Self Molecular Manipulation from Xmen movies could do it, and Sly Cooper has aboriginal techniques that can transform you into scenery.
There's also Naruto Henge which while inconsitant as to whether or not it's an actual transformation is still used to imitate inanimate objects.
>>
>>50753009
Inuyasha has a pretty good one.
>>
File: TtJahDf19QZqfOcYIeAp47TQ.jpg (9KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
TtJahDf19QZqfOcYIeAp47TQ.jpg
9KB, 217x232px
>>50753009
Yes. Inuyasha has that. I believe it's the capstone for Kitsune.
>>
>>50753009
There should be one in Journey to the West.
>>
>>50753048
>which while inconsitant as to whether or not it's an actual transformation
No it's not. It is completely consistent that it's a genuine transformation. The "henge is just an illusion" thing is just fanon, there's zero canon evidence to support it.
>>
What are some perks that are good for controlling your body? I know Parasytes, Omega Self-molecular Manipulation, Cho Aniki, the Bene Gesserit, and Kaguya bloodline are all good for this. What else?
>>
>>50753087
The Mighty Boosh has a perk for it, as does Yu Yu Hakusho.
>>
>>50753087
Akame ga Kill has Body Manipulation.
It's pretty fantastic for that if you can get over the part where you have to go to Akame ga Kill.
>>
>>50753048
The only question with the Henge technique is "how hard is it to do it with someone else like in the Chuunin exams"*. And by extension, if you could transform someone else with a similar technique.**

*The Combined Transformation, apparently.
>>
>>50753087
I feel like EVO should have something for that, but at the same time I'm not quite sure.
>>
>>50753087
Hyperkinesis from PMD.
>>
>>50753116
There's this persistent fanon that the normal henge is an illusion, and Naruto's accidentally figured out some super-henge that's a real transformation. This is a really dumb idea, since other characters, including ones who have not met Naruto, don't consider physical transformations anything special. Like, when Naruto turns into a shuriken and asks Sasuke to throw him, Sasuke doesn't go "but you're not aerodynamic, that won't work". And Gamabunta tells Naruto to do a combination transformation with him to give him claws to grab Shukaku with despite not having worked with Naruto before, so clearly it's something he expects to be possible. The idea that henge is an illusion seems to be a way to reconcile the fact that no one is using this incredibly useful technique all the time (which is fair, that's not the best writing) combined with an excuse to wank over how Naruto is so amazing and great and better than that stupid teme Sasuke.

People also get "teme" wrong, too. It just means "you", but in an impolite manner of speaking. Naruto's going "why, you..." whenever he says that to Sasuke, he's not calling him an insult. Basically, what I'm saying is that the Naruto fandom is dumb.
>>
>>50753155
That brings up a question: How dangerous is PMD really? I've seen some people say it's almost impossible to die and others that it's End-jump level. So , what is it?
>>
>>50753178
Depends on the spectrum of pokemon immortality and whether or not you're the MC.
The first game isn't so bad since you can diplomance your way out of gettting lynched if you're the MC and you can just talk Rayquaza into blowing up the meteor that's going to kill everyone instead of fighting him over it.
Still dangerous since you have to fight legends along the way as an starter, but you can bring friends so it's ok.

The second game gets wibbly wobbly time bullshit. If you're the MC you might get retconned by the plot so be ready for that with anti paradox.
Same deal with legendary fights so grind your ass off or have proper type matchups.

Third game is shit. If you roll it pay for a different location.

Of course since you have a rescue badge you have a safety net if you get knocked out. Also if you aren't the MC you can just ignore the plot and it'll sort itself out.
If you go with Pokemon can't die you also can't die outside of maybe failing to abort the apocalypse, but that's a little silly since there are pokemon graveyards in the games.
>>
Does anyone have the latest Transformers update?
>>
>>50753175
Part of why it isn't used probably involves the traditional issue with shapeshifters learning martial arts - they don't have a consistent body plan. You can't practice one kick a thousand times if you'll have different legs when you use it. Or maybe the author didn't think things through, as is typically the case.

I'd expect Baleful Henge or whatever you called the version used on other people to be resistible by anything with a working chakra system, but it'd be a singular method for temporarily transforming people arbitrarily without worrying about their minds.

>I'm going to slap you so hard you turn into a duck
>Quack

>>50753178
Given that the jump says it only takes a year to get so far as beating the postgame, I'd expect it's running on the assumption that things are easy enough if you remember how Pokemon work. And take advantage of OCP properly.
>>
>>50753224
>fight legends along the way as an starter,
Isn't there an option to be a more powerful pokemon and another to evolve yourself?
>>
>>50753175
So if you henged into a bird could you fly?
What if you henged armour onto yourself, would it be any use?
Could you henge into a form with more muscles for a boost in strength?
>>
>>50753178
I think if it means that you follow the plot it should be possible given someone else did it. Also if you're taking it for your second jump you'd have 6 pokemon (After ten years of training them) plus your perks from Pokemon, body mod and what you get from PMD. I'd say it wouldn't be especially dangerous.
>>
>>50753249
Yes, but paying to evolve is arguably a waste of CP since you can do it on your own after you solve the plot.
I suppose you could pay to be a different pokemon than a free choice if you wanted, but several of the free choices are already very good.
>>
>>50752456
Manners Maketh Man from Kingsman
Suave and Sophisticated from 007
>>
>>50753249
Yeah, but that costs CP you could be spending on shit you don't have to fanwank something for. Like all of the game mechanicsy things that may or may not work.

>>50753258
Pretty sure it's been done
Pretty sure it'd dispel when you get hit, unless you're using a deriviative designed for that
Pretty sure that's the basis of the Beast Human Clone*, among other things.

*The "Turn My Dog Into Me" jutsu. It'd be a lot less awesome if he wasn't able to use his new human muscles and leverage and stuff.
>>
>>50753009
Go T1000 in Terminator.
>>
>>50753258
Turning into something bigger and stronger than you would work, there are canon examples of that. Bird might work, though I imagine learning the biomechanics of flight would be difficult and you'd have to put a lot of work into it. Armor, I have no idea. .
>>
Wasn't there supposed to be a Hearts of Iron jump? I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>50753283
>>50753299
What about some of the pokemon with restrictions on evolution? Like the ones that you need to trade to evolve, looked it up and apparently it also works that way in the anime/manga.
>>
Are there any perks for understanding the tech base of any technology you know how to make?

Like, being able to make the tools to make the tools to make your supertech?
>>
>>50753349
Huh, that's actually a really good and cool idea. Thanks anon.

Totally gonna write that down as a potential Beyond Earth perk.
>>
>>50753344
PMD has hold items that work as a replacement for that system.
You hold the link cable item and go to the place that lets you evolve.
When you evolve the item gets used up. Sometimes you need another item for things like friendship evolutions, or time of day.

You can find them in a lot of later dungeons and I think the shop will sometimes sell them.
In jump they're probably rare, but not overly so.
>>
>>50753349
Deus Ex Mecha, from Legend of Korra, is meant for that sort of situation. It lets you skip ahead through the stage of the tools to make the tools process, helps you make advanced stuff with low tech base.

>>50753363
Yeah, Beyond Earth! I'm looking forward to that jump so much. A really cool sci-fi setting made into a jump by one of my favorite jump makers, what could be better?
>>
Speaking of Beyond Earth.

Harmony, Purity or Supremacy, /jc/?
>>
>>50753457
Supremacy-Purity.
>>
File: 14152010612140.png (94KB, 465x336px) Image search: [Google]
14152010612140.png
94KB, 465x336px
>>50753457
Purity
>>
File: 133969929417.jpg (53KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
133969929417.jpg
53KB, 500x466px
>>50753457
Harmony-Purity.
>>
>>50753457
Harmony-Purity
>>
File: IMG_0797.jpg (191KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
191KB, 825x464px
>>50753457
Supremacy-Harmony.
>>
>>50753457
Supremacy-Harmony

Being inferior apes is what fucked us in the first place.
We need to elevate ourselves to reach our end goal of becoming crystalline space-whales.
>>
File: 349602.jpg (106KB, 640x895px) Image search: [Google]
349602.jpg
106KB, 640x895px
>>50753457
Purity Supremacy.
>>
>>50753457
Harmony-Supremacy seems cool. All alien biotech and what not.
>>
>>50753909
Hey Val. How is F%SN jump going?
>>
>>50754022
Finished the companion section today and about a third of the drawbacks. Should only be about 10 or so descriptions to do before I can move onto doing a spellcheck, finish up any notes that are needed and getting some feedback on the whole thing. Once that stuff's done, it'll be ready to post. Probably won't be more then 3-4 days at most, maybe 2 if I get inspired.

The Supplement will probably take a couple days after that but I doubt it'll take long.
>>
>>50754033
YAY!!! Can't wait for it.
>>
Would it be fair to fluff Omega Adaptive Evolution from the x-men movies jump as basically being crawler's power? It being 800 CP makes me feel like it should, but the given examples sound kinda lackluster.
>>
>>50754056
No, it's Darwin's power. Which is, admittedly, very similar.
>>
>>50754079
Yeah, thought so. Oh well, looks like I'll just become crawler-lite through some good old biomancy.
>>
>>50754056
Power combinations from young justice + Omega adaptive evolution+ Omega self Molecular manipulation= crawler's power

or, you know, we do have a worm jump which does have crawler's power available in it.
>>
>>50754352
Yeah, but worm has way too many powers that would have been a must-buy for me in other jumps. So before jumping worm, I'm trying to replicate most of those with stuff from other jumps.
>>
>>50754403
give me a few minutes. I think I can help you with this.
>>
>>50754403
>Blink
Eliatrope from wakfu

>Friction Modulation

Stack superspeed+required secondary powers from young justice.

>Transporter

I don't think we have anything for that.

>Doormaker

The full version of portal gun from Rick and Morty is pretty similar.

>Air Control
Stacking air bending from the avatar jumps.

>Gravity Manipulation

you can get gravity manipulation stuff in kingdom hearts and gravity Rush , but it might not be as powerful or versatile.

>Orbital lock

doesn't seem like anything an epic level D&D spell isn't capable of doing,Which also means it's nothing a epic level spell from overlord or hero BBS isn't capable of doing.

>Topography Manipulation

Knight or Witch of space in SBURB

>Browbeat

the combination powers in Marvel jump can basically do this on a lesser scale.

>Internal Charge
this is a tricky one. You can get all these elsewhere as constant abilities without the charging thing but.....

>Warp Spasm
avengers: Earth's mightiest heroes has stuff for making hulks I could see this working as a variant of the red Hulk process,it would have an upper limit though.

>Alexandria Package
you can get most of these everywhere else the Manton Limit thing. However, will be very hard

>Phase State
Rakshasa From Lord of light + this is In fact my final form from SAO+ human ALT form

>Soft Physics
I forget what it's called you but you can pick up cartoon physics from Roger rabbit and /co/co/ bizarre adventure

>Personal Force Manipulation
nope, sorry have no idea

>Stellar Fusion
Infernal Sun from Touhou Project looks very similar

>Ballistic Transmission
this is another nope, there's telekinesis, but nothing that ignores weight or mass to just launch things.

>Sting
Basically the same as the damage focused warrior capstone in overlord, I think it has a limited use per day/ energy dependency
though, for a range version there is discordia Canon in Sailor Moon
>>
>>50754544
>>50754403

>Power Well
going energy projector Angel in NGE + real eater from Medaka Box + this is in fact my final form from SAO

>Decoy
there certainly voodoo stuff , but I don't think it's that powerful

>Corrosive Contact
Medaka Box Has this exact power, I forget what it's called, though

>Stasis -
lunar dial from Touhou Project Is in fact better since it affects a larger area and you can
still affect things

>Biosculpter
Franken Fran and Geneforge together should let you do this

>Thought Implantation
Omega level telepathy in X-Men cinematic

>Boogie Manimal
Geneforge has an entire tree for this

>Thanatos
this one is fairly unique

>Queen Administrator
another fairly unique one,Maybe Omega level telepathy from X-Men cinematic+ something that lets you talk to animals+ power combinations from young justice

>Sensorium
a fair number of magic systems have illusions, so it'll take work, but you can basically do this with a fair number of magic systems

>Relationship Modification
sounds like several custom variants of the charm spell from D&D

>Memory Blanking
another fairly unique one, there is a lot of stealth and invisibility stuff though

>Geist
we have a Danny Phantom jump you know

>Thinker powers in general
these are tricky to pin down since there are so many intelligence perks ,Tsukihime has the
alchemist tree there is the detective and Sherlock Holmes jumps which might come closest to replicating the stuff here
although path to victory and compound computation might be a bit much

>Tinker powers in general

Again, there's lots of science,Even some sufficiently advanced science. too much for me to go into here

>Enhanced Mastery
nope nothing on the scale we have here

>Contractor
Get a diverse array of decent powers and then use sacrificial bestowment from SMT?
>>
Just added Eclipse Phase and Dark Souls 3 to the jump list in the uploads folder.
>>
>>50754544
>>Doormaker
>The full version of portal gun from Rick and Morty is pretty similar.

The Jumper can see everything across multiple dimensions through his mastery of portals...

But can they see why Great Old Ones love the taste of Jumpchan's Starsauce Toasts Crunch™?

Has your benefactor ever forced you to insert product placement in the middle of a Jump?
>>
>>50754544
Thanks for the list. Yeah, at this point, with more than 700 jumps, a jumper can do pretty much everything, one way or another. The difficulty lies in deciding how to do it.

On a related matter, I completely misinterpreted Corrosive Touch. While I thought it could be used as some kind of "fuck you" aura five feet around you, you apparently need to literally tough things. So no corroding attacks for me, unless I want to tank them anyway. Here go 400 CP again.
>>
>>50754403
>>50754668
>Iterative Improvement
I've never seen anything else that lets you channel powers you don't have into things, maybe go magic spec jumper and pick up nine realms craftsman in avengers Earth's mightiest heroes

>Complete Arsenal
nothing I've seen is this versatile, another unique one

>Quantum Evolution
I believe I've discussed this one already

> Imaginary Form
Nothing else is this versatile

>assimilation
fusion Boomer from bubblegum crisis

>inorganic avatar
pilot a fusion Boomer remotely I guess?

>>50754687
I'm not done yet.

>>50754681
If you open a portal, you can look through it, if you're a smart Rick, you can probably rig up something to scan things in other dimensions
>>
>>50754681
>Has your benefactor ever forced you to insert product placement in the middle of a Jump?

no not yet Miss Producer wants authenticity
>>
Mercer's strain of Blacklight can steal the flesh, abilities, memories and strengths of all of its prey.

The X Parasite can steal the flesh, abilities, memories and strengths of all of its prey.

Mercer's Blacklight seems to have more condensed power, but the X has access to more esoteric abilities from alien DNA.

Which one wins?
>>
Can Endbringers tank a blackhole?
>>
File: Why not both.gif (497KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Why not both.gif
497KB, 480x360px
>>50754765
>The X Parasite can steal the flesh, abilities, memories and strengths of all of its prey.
>Mercer's Blacklight seems to have more condensed power, but the X has access to more esoteric abilities from alien DNA.

you're asking the wrong question.
Step one1.pick up alien life forms and
pathogen participation in prototype

2.{fusion+ X parasite sample}+Biosuit
in Metroid
>>
>>50754801
Depends what flavour it is.
>>
>>50754801
No clue, the author changes their durability so that they're better than whoever they're currently fighting.
>>
>>50755255
But it is still a shit jump. Ponies are shit.
>>
>>50755255
Obligatory "rule 15", "horsefucker", ect ect.
>>
>>50748672
wait do you have two waifus?
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x313px
>>50755376
>>
>>50752367
Do you need to complete that Charm to get all of the other benefits of being a DT or is it optional?
>>
>>50755436
Optional
>>
>>50755436
Learning the charm's optional, and even if you do you can make anywhere from none to the max of demons as you please.

Unless you want Akuma, in which case you need at least one demon.
>>
>>50752367
>intimacy slot
While most of Exalted is structured such that mechanics largely apply to the setting/lore, intimacy SLOTS are probably something that's entirely a mechanics thing, and thus shouldn't really apply to you.
>>
File: 1436445071942.jpg (108KB, 610x475px) Image search: [Google]
1436445071942.jpg
108KB, 610x475px
>>50755376
They number in the thousands, anon.
>>
File: 1482005667615.gif (451KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482005667615.gif
451KB, 500x500px
>>50755376
See: >>50755400

Seriously though, yes, I have two. And I'll probably add two or three more by the end of my chain. Or more if I end up in Light of Terra.
>>
File: Its purge time.jpg (93KB, 613x599px) Image search: [Google]
Its purge time.jpg
93KB, 613x599px
>>50755255

Only it's not even worth it
"Horse Fucker", "Rule 15"
>>
>>50755497
Raven+Starfire? don't they get on each other's nerves?
>>
>>50753908
I'm surprised there are no space whales available in the chain yet.
>>
>>50755471
You probably shouldn't be limited to the exact number in the books, but the idea is correct. You simply can't care deeply enough about something to count as an intimacy about too many separate things.
>>
>>50755512
Not him, but that's what makes it great.
>>
>>50755528
Pretty sure a cosmic horror can potentially be capable of caring about billions of people equally with its superior mind.
>>
>>50755477
those aren't waifus then more like conquests
>>
>>50755537
Yeah, there's Charms that turn you into a cosmic horror who can individually hate every single person in existence. But baseline humanity can't do that. You'd need a perk to change how your brain worked, essentially increasing the number of slots you had.
>>
>>50755542
Littlemexicangirl.jpg
>>
>>50755512
What? Oh no no no. Raven and Major Lina, an OC from Ring of Red.

Starfire's charms wore off very, very quickly. Don't get me wrong, she's sweet, but an airhead. Besides, she was obviously chasing after Robin. Didn't feel right to step all over that. Besides, after the first few years of Teen Titans, we didn't see each other much.
>>
>>50755552
Regardless, I think the amount of intimacy slots in Exalted are far too low to realistically reflect even a normal human.
>>
>>50755255
I know it's forbidden to talk about it buuuutttt

>you gain four extra companion slots
BULLSHIT. I BANISH THEE TO THE REALM OF NOT-FUCKING-ALLOWED-HERE
>>
>>50755255
Why are they giving 600 CP for a drawback that lets you empower humanity to brutally murder all the horses? That's the best thing in the jump.
>>
>>50755542
>Not having hundreds of avatars and use all of them at once.

Do you even Crawling Chaos?
>>
>>50752170
>>50752173

Not the same anon, but in theory does this mean I could use this perk to expand my dimension from DC occult and eventually make it an earth sized plane?
>>
Assuming we all have healing factors, how bad of an idea is a three way with two yanderes?
>>
>>50755589
A normal human is going to have about 6. That's enough to cover "my parents", "my spouse", "my kids", and "my religion" with two left over. Seems reasonable to me,
>>
>>50755641
depends, do you care about collateral damage?
>>
>>50755497
Light of Tera has waifus? I thought it was just weird spaceship survival
>>
>>50755631
Probably not. I think you still need space to put that stuff down on?
>>
>>50755658
>Not caring about your siblings and grandparents
Scum.
>>
>>50755601
Read the last page

Taking the drawback fucks up your whole chain.
>>
File: terminator.jpg (371KB, 843x573px) Image search: [Google]
terminator.jpg
371KB, 843x573px
Been away for a while, anyone know how the progress on the Dark Crusade, Worm update and that new Elder Scrolls jump are going?
>>
>>50755686
Light of Terra has four to five yandere SOB depending on your path, and three of the companions are a tsundere eldar of indeterminate gender, a sadistic dark eldar chick, and Cultist-chan, all of whom are potential waifus.
>>
File: 1363891370178.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1363891370178.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>50755695
>Caring about your siblings
>>
>>50755710
>Dark Crusade
Shitposter got Red to drop it.

>Worm update
Going slowly.

>Elder Scrolls gauntlet
Cats is off and on with it.
>>
>>50755710
Dead, probably dead, I don't really know
>>
>>50755719
Modern society has been so harsh on families.
>>
>>50755720
>>50755731
Pity was looking forward to becoming a daemon prince of tzeentch and introducing all the different magnus' I've collected to each other.
>>
File: Runing in the 90s.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
Runing in the 90s.gif
2MB, 400x223px
>>50755710
>Worm update

It's been like... a year and a half anon
Worm just pops in every now and then, says it's happening and then acts all Kuudere about being a waifu.

But you know, you know that bastard gets off on it.

THAT'S RIGHT WORM
I'M ON TO YOU
>>
>>50755693
Ah I see what you are talking about. I'm thinking of just fanwanking it, but is there anyway to add new land to the plane as is?
>>
>>50755735
Families have been failing society for centuries.
>>
>>50755713
>not waifuing Tomb Spyder-chan
>>
>>50755713
Hooligan Tuesday, who you forgot to mention, is still the morphine queen of Light of Terra Waifus. The Sisters of Battle are a close second though.
>>
>>50755752
Nah, people used to be much more close. It's only recently that society has advocated not caring about your siblings at all.
>>
>>50755701
Looks like that's only if you side with the ponies... You wouldn't not side with humanity, would you, anon?
>>
>>50755757
>Being a drug addict
>>
File: 1457403934134.png (392KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457403934134.png
392KB, 900x1200px
>>50755773
Wouldn't dream of anything else anon
My cognitive filter clearly activated to protect me from the heresy of this abomination.
>>
>>50755747
The fact that it was just as Red was getting a break with school she originally was going to work on it, so its probably just Red taking a break and using shitposter as her excuse to do it. I expect her to announce she is back to it in a few months.
>>
>>50755686
>Light of Tera has waifus? I thought it was just weird spaceship survival
LoT is #3 on the Waifu Acquisitions Jump List, behind only Evo and Overlord.
>>
>>50755808
Hero BBS and its swordfus are up there somewhere these days.
>>
File: DescartesIt.jpg (1MB, 1300x1854px) Image search: [Google]
DescartesIt.jpg
1MB, 1300x1854px
>>50755757
>Hooligan Tuesday, who you forgot to mention, is still the morphine queen of Light of Terra Waifus. The Sisters of Battle are a close second though.
Again and again you show yourself to have excellent taste, Yoro. You'll fit right in with the rest of the harem. Don't worry, I'll let Raven and the Major hold your leash more often than not.

>>50755780
>not redeeming her with the oldest drug available
>not redeeming her with the power of love and the D
C'mon, anon, you can do better than that.
>>
>>50755825
I'd give BBS a solid top 10 rating, maybe even top 5. Given some of the recent changes though, and the semi-dederering of the dereblades, I can't in good conscience consider it for top 3.
>>
>>50755853
Yeah, the new Tsundachi sucks.
>>
>>50755806
Oh please, quit hoping. The worthless bitch is gone, and you'd have to want this place dead to hope for her return.
>>
>>50755868
Kamidachi is a stupid gimmick. Yeah, I'm grandfathering in the Tsundachi from a few releases ago, the one that has a proper tsundere personality.
>>
>>50755887
I dislike the Kamidachi because I dislike absolute, conceptual effects. I do however, like that having so many items for drop-in conserved both drop-ins harem theme, and the "summoned heroes get cheat items" thing.
>>
>>50755963
>I dislike the Kamidachi because I dislike absolute, conceptual effects.
That's part of the gimmick that I hate.

>I do however, like that having so many items for drop-in conserved both drop-ins harem theme, and the "summoned heroes get cheat items" thing.
Agreed. That was a really smart move.
>>
>>50755887
The entire Deredachi thing is a stupid fucking gimmick taken from a two-page-long joke.
>>
>>50755978
Eh, most of the perks are taken from one-off gimmicks. It's a short run, episodic manga so getting perks and items based off of long overarching arcs isn't really going to happen. So while I get what you're saying, I do disagree.
>>
>>50752367
If they die (the ones from the Charm, not the perk) does that free up a slot and allow you to make a replacement demon or completely remove one of your demon slots?
>>
>>50756028
They free up a slot if they die.
>>
File: IMG_0253.png (1MB, 901x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.png
1MB, 901x1300px
Deredachi it says "Import any weapon" is this suppose to be "Import any melee weapon"?
>>
>>50756056
where is that pic from? asking for a friend who's just curious
>>
>>50755978
Deredachi a best!
>>
>>50756070
"a friend"
>>
>>50756056
Can someone explain the appeal of traps to me. I just don't get it. Is it just to let people fap to gay stuff while not even acknowledging they're in the closet?
>>
>>50756092
>I figured it was for bisexual folks who like the femininity, but Were in the mood for Dick.
>>
>>50756092
Traps are gay. I'm unabashedly bisexual and I love 'em.

Boys are cute, girls are cute. Girl clothes are much more adorable than boy clothes, unless worn by a girl, then boyish clothes are cute. I have a general thing for androgyny, so even reverse traps are top-tier for me. Other angles people like are the forbidden aspect of it, the whole trick/deception aspect, and the whole fantasy of people coming to love each other despite their real sex (seen in a lot of romantically-themed trap doujins.)
>>
>>50756113
Makes sense.

I'm not judging people's taste – Lord knows I haven't got a right to do that with all the freaky shit I'm into – it just never made sense to me.
>>
>>50756137
The whole 'traps aren't gay' thing is just a combination of memeing and legitimately closeted and desperate people. Admitting my androgyny fetish went both ways is how I started to come to terms with liking dudes in general, though I was never retarded enough to pretend male traps weren't gay.
>>
>>50756056
Overlord manga, I guess a bonus page after the normal chapter.
>>
>>50756164
I mean
>>50756070
>>
File: What is this.jpg (60KB, 522x438px) Image search: [Google]
What is this.jpg
60KB, 522x438px
I'm seriously considering importing my EX ranked noble phantasm as a Kamidachi in Hero BBS.

Someone talk me out of it, please

The description makes it sound like my imouto cranked up to 11, but it's powers sound fucking awesome. Send help.
>>
>>50756186
Kamidere is shit tier.
>>
>>50756186
This
>>50756189
>>
>>50756189
>>50756195

I know, but it's unstoppable
>>
>>50756092
Notta fan of traps, but I have to say that once he grows up I'd smash trap Mare. Aura is the better sibling, hands down, but I think they work great as a pair. I don't into pods or blue feathers, so I can't companion them both. If I could, though? I'd companion the fuck out of them both, ifyaknowhatimean.
>>
>>50755255
>4 extra companion slots

This is worse than the original one.
>>
>>50756186
I thought you couldn't import anything/anyone as kamidachi?

Also Kamidachi will either never let you use her or insist that you always use her even when another weapon is more suitable.
>>
>>50756186
Never bite the bait, don't drink your own kool aide, and don't fall for a meme. Kamidachi is just shit, it's a stupid joke that is only appealing because of the stupid power attached to it. Just ignore it and move on with your life.
>>
>>50756230
Oh true
Well, that fixes that then
>>
>>50756229
To be fair, the original had that as a freebie and this requires it to be purchased. So it's still broken, it still violates GR15, duh, but at least it's attempted to improve that last part.

Still lazy and powergrabby, though, I'll give you that.
>>
File: IMG_0260.jpg (595KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260.jpg
595KB, 900x1200px
>>50756070
I kid you not its from Overlord Manga. It's an omake.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Overlord/Ch-018-005--Episode--018-005---Omake?id=322860
>>
>>50756262
>pic
Yeah, everyone posts pictures of her wearing her mask but how many people would waifu her if they saw her real face? Some would, I get that, I've seen those threads on /d/, but she isn't some cute, moe little maido.
>>
>>50756176
>>50756262
thank you.. I mean my friend thanks you
>>
>>50748532
I feed them, bring food to their workplace at the time-space administration bureau in surprise visits from time to time, or frequently use them in sword practice. Surprise vacations to various resorts or foreign nations too I suppose, after buying them up on the low down to prevent anyone from bothering us. Putting up various magic barriers to prevent the lights of the city from drowning out the view when we go star gazing. You know, the little things.

>>50749598
Sorry to hear that. Hope you can get it taken care of soon enough.

>>50750232
Thanks for answering your own question and sharing. I'll add Clairvoyance from the Fate Series at any high ranking.

>>50751593
Cook. It's how I tamed Kirby.

>>50752041
Scroll of swallowed darkness.

>>50752152
Brick by bloody brick anon.
>>
>>50756304
You're just like Barf from Spaceballs. You're your own best friend.
>>
>>50752152
From the Age of Mythology jump there's an Atlantean power that lets you deconstruct buildings completely to reconstruct them elsewhere at a later time.
>>
>>50755631
If you want to do that there is apparently going to be an import option for Dimension Lord, import a pocket dimension that doesn't have a size limit. Such as charm enhanced Inner World from Infernals.
>>
File: IMG_0261.png (648KB, 868x1241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0261.png
648KB, 868x1241px
>>50756302
True. However the mask does make her look super cute. Even if she is made of insects and likes to eat humans.
>>
>>50756388
>That Crotch
Oh god, this is worse than Bancho's fetish pictures.
>>
Weird question
How would you say a Anti A.T. Field would work On things that Are alive but explicitly do not have souls?
>>50756430
Do you not like receiving oral? because My understanding is most people do.
>>
>>50756446
Whenever anything sexually explicit comes up please refrain from chiming in.

The times you do probably account for at least 25% of why people don't like you.
>>
Does anyone know where information on heresy/crusade era ships can be found?
>>
>>50756430
I thought that was just supposed to be part of her outfit. If it's supposed to be an actual giant hornet...

Yikes.
>>
>>50756446
That is completely and entirely beside the point here, Bancho. Not to mention the fact that this discussion seems to indicate that she doesn't even have a human mouth anyway.
>>
>>50756430
>>50756524
Why do you think Ainz and Albedo look so horrified/disgusted in the background?
>>
>>50756552
>That is completely and entirely beside the point here, Bancho. Not to mention the fact that this discussion seems to indicate that she doesn't even have a human mouth anyway.

no, it was kind of my point. She's got a WASP mouth in her crotch,nothing says he can't be gentle with it

>>50756561
look closer at the picture. Notice that she's only wearing stockings
>>
So what happens if you use Spirit of the Living World if you already have the Inner World perk?
>>
>>50756566
... Never mind. That's actually much, MUCH worse than what I thought you were saying. Jesus H Christ man.
>>
>>50756566
Funny that you claim to want to become more accepted in thread but ignore genuinely good advice like:

>>50756474
>>
>>50756573
Your inner world expands to become an actual world. In size, I mean.
>>
>>50756628
Woah, seriously? Like an actual earth-sized world?
>>
>>50756508
Maybe start either the 40k wiki or lexicanum and if you cant find anything go ask in a 40k thread.
>>
>>50756645
>Maybe start either the 40k wiki or lexicanum
Already looked there.

>if you cant find anything go ask in a 40k thread.
I guess I'll try that next.
>>
>>50756635
That's what I remember the jump stating though the actual size wasn't stated? I'm guessing it would be the size of Creation, or Malfeas at max. Doubt it will be the latter though.
>>
>>50756430
>Psst, that's a nice penis you have there. I would be a shame if OM NOM NOM NOM
>>
>>50756573
This anon >>50756628 is largely correct, the Inner World will be the core of your Living World.

>>50756635
>>50756671
Size is unlimited. You could get it up to Earth/Creation size, or even Malfeas size eventually.

You just have to actively expand it.
>>
>>50756430
>>50756678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZIpnWucimQ
>>
File: grittiness 2.png (511KB, 1100x802px) Image search: [Google]
grittiness 2.png
511KB, 1100x802px
Guys its a christmas miracle. Somehow the noodle soup dried out and now the trackpad works.

Progress on the sailor moon jump will continue. Expect a WIP very soon.
>>
>>50756839
...Excellent.
>>
My Christmas wish is a Muppet's Christmas Carol jump.
>>
File: AS1478217996089.jpg (109KB, 800x967px) Image search: [Google]
AS1478217996089.jpg
109KB, 800x967px
>>50756929
>not wishing for Jump-Chan to send you on your own chain
Heretic.
>>
>>50757013
This is definitely my Christmas wish.
>>
>>50757013
I'd die in the first few jumps. Or die of loneliness and alienation before that.
>>
File: 1466269187307.png (51KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466269187307.png
51KB, 457x425px
>>50757013
I just want to be a Kamen Rider, universe. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>50757096
Apparently?

>>50756929
>Not a Star Wars Holiday Special jump
>>
>>50757013
Well yeah, but I was trying to be realistic.
>>
>>50757096

And I want Bodacious demon babes
>>
File: Gargantia.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Gargantia.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Hello, /jc/. It's been a while since I last had something for you, so lets remedy that, shall we?

The layout and imagework is yet incomplete, but I have a (hopefully) jumpable WIP of Gargantia for you to peruse.

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns, and I'll try to set things straight. Thank you for your time, and I hope you enjoy the jump.
>>
>>50757013
A man can dream.

>>50757074
What kind of jumps are you visiting early?
>>
>>50757209
Maybe he just has an actual waifu he'd miss.
>>
>>50757240
No, we've got an anon or two that are habitual downers. They couldn't jump, because they'd die instantly or they'd miss everyone and off themselves. The other fun one is that anon that says he'd off himself if he failed his chain; if he went on a chain and didn't get his spark, his life post chain wouldn't be worth living.
>>
>>50757172
Excellent, time for more giant robot.
>>
File: BootyDance.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
BootyDance.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>50757351
>>50757172
More like time for more waifus.
>>
File: Angelg_(Archer_Mode).png (134KB, 277x400px) Image search: [Google]
Angelg_(Archer_Mode).png
134KB, 277x400px
>>50757366
>implying there's a difference
>>
>>50757366
Waifus are assumed, they are the core principal of Jump Chain.
>>
>>50757366
Can't say I'd waifu someone that dances like that for crowds desu.
>>
>>50757366
So, uh, how much of your Warehouse is taken up by the "good portion" that the Cybertronian Forge occupies?
>>
been away awhile, poke my head into the uploads folder... see if anything's new...

!!! Nadesico! Holy shit! I didn't know anyone actually still cared about that but me.
>>
>>50757172
You made Machine Caliber an origin? Huh. I would not have expected that to be in a Gargantia jump, though perhaps I should have. That's a neat move. Well, I still need to read through the rest of this, but it looks good so far.
>>
>>50757398
Ryusei, get off the internet and go fuck Mai already.
>>
File: tumblr_offbxd81bR1qhpx4lo1_1280.jpg (490KB, 1200x931px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_offbxd81bR1qhpx4lo1_1280.jpg
490KB, 1200x931px
>>50757435
Fanwank it. By default its big, boxy, and inefficient. That's how Transformers like it. I'm sure with miniaturization and efficiency perks you can take it apart and upgrade it for much less room.
>>
>>50757468
B̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶L̶a̶t̶o̶o̶n̶i̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶.̶ I mean, she's not a robot.
>>
>>50757453
Well, Chamber's a top-tier bro. I figured at least some jumpers would want to be a brobot, and it's certainly not the weirdest origin available in jumpchain.

Or even this jump, for that matter.
>>
>>50757172
>Gargantia
Huh, what's this about?

>Google: Gargantia
>pic related

Welp, I'm on board.
>>
>>50757505
Yeah, I just figured there would be a Machine Caliber companion, not an actual origin for it. I'm glad there is, though, upon further reading I quite like the Machine Caliber perk tree. This is a good jump. I notice there isn't an actual Drop In option, though. Space Cadet mostly fills that role, and implies that you don't really have a history in that world, but it could stand to make that clearer. Other than that, looks good.
>>
>>50757518
Fun fact, they're not really slaves but her personal pets.
>>
>>50757614
That's not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>50757633
And you're talking to Fist. I doubt you can make him see it as anything but a good thing.
>>
File: highcalibertrashtalk.jpg (25KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
highcalibertrashtalk.jpg
25KB, 690x388px
>>50757572
Will do. Thank you for the feedback.
>>
>>50757172
The jump mentions upgrades, but I'm not seeing anything about that besides the Machine Caliber origin?
>>
>>50757614
That's not a very fun fact.
>>
>>50757504
>using a crossed out effect on 4chan
what sorcery is this?
Thread posts: 458
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.