[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1231: Repent For Your Sins Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 484
Thread images: 88

File: JC OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50731055
>>
>>50739431
No. And for that matter, stop projecting, pleb OP.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/subject/jumpchain%20sins/

Like, fuck, man-that was only 16 Editions ago.
>>
Picking up from last thread, what exactly does Luna do that's so terrible? I don't really know much about her, other than her being the goddess of the moon, and waifu to gaia.
>>
>>50739461
She's a psychotic whore.
>>
File: Izumi.png (414KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.png
414KB, 711x400px
>>50738978
> if you wanted to make your own Chaos Emerald from plain cloth, where would you start?
I'm sorry to tell you this, Spiral-kun, but for as widespread as the series is, they don't really delve into what it takes to make a Chaos Emerald. They're basically just plot macguffins.
Their makeup is about as indepth as the jump says: they're a font of endless-but-not-unlimited energy, which can act as power sources AND amplifiers to emotional or chaotic energy. After that, their exact nature is unknown and shifts by small degrees from story to story as needed by plot.

Tails manages to make a fake one in Sonic Adventure 2, but they never delve into the particulars of how that happened or what its capabilities or limitations are. It's made to specifically screw up an evil plan by Eggman by tricking him into thinking it's real, so it probably doesn't work anywhere close to the same.

... but none of that answers your question.
If -I- were trying to make my own Chaos Emerald? I'd look into sources of "infinite" energy, as well as emotional amplifiers, and everything in between or related to them.
So, maybe things like the Star Alloy from BBS Heroes, Burstone and Cores from Bastion, Dreamstone from Chrono Trigger, Spiral Energy, The Warp from 40k, and so on and so forth.
In Sonic Classic you can also study them directly, and there are a lot of knockoff macguffins from that era as well, like Time Stones and Chaos Rings.

I hope that helps get you started.
>>
File: 1459329334300.jpg (294KB, 612x782px) Image search: [Google]
1459329334300.jpg
294KB, 612x782px
>>50739523
>The Warp from 40k

Don't think I didn't see that you adorable Abomination.
>>
Question for Digger. If you get 70 Chaos Shards can you transform into Super Jumper, or Hyper Jumper if you have the right perk? It would be the right amount of power, but it's in pieces instead of seven solid gems.

>>50739523
What do the Time Gems and Chaos Rings do?
>>
So, /jc/, I'm planning to go to Les Miserables as my first jump, and I have a question; how does one keep their psyche from drowning in nearly seventy years of bitter, jaded Frenchman? Failing that, any good therapy spots to recommend?
>>
File: JC12.jpg (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.jpg
1MB, 1400x700px
>>50739344
Interesting criteria.

Well, SWLIHN's thank-you-for-buying-all-my-Charms principle applies to everything discounted for her.

And you'd want to max out sorcery because is, essentially, the "source code" embedded in all aspects of Creation by the Primordials, and used to build it from the ground up before ground was a permanent thing. They're patterns of Essence aligned with their themes-and while Akumafication is a Charm, fundamentally EVERYTHING is a pattern of essence.

So gitting gud at Sorcery will let you throw every general magic booster and magic learner at studying the problem. Fundamentally, you're trying to figure out a way to integrate Yozi Essence patterns into a sentient being's spiritual makeup in a very complex way. I would suggest studying the Binding Ritual technique from Ghost Rider, using Dark Wisdom (Overlord) to devise an equivocal based upon Yozi essence and then using Guru (Chrono Trigger) or I Cheat (Justice League Dark) to make it so the ritual implants a part, rather than a whole, of the spirit's Motivation while retaining the potential for its' innate might. Destructive Impulse from FF14 would at least make it easier to break through resistance through will alone.

>>50739461
Oh, from a human perspective she's the most attentive and proactive of the Incarnae. Which is a low benchmark to clear.

She also happens to strongly believe in social dawinism because of her need for change, has a split personality that kills remorselessly, is fixated on fickle-sometimes contradictory-short term goals seemingly without regard to their sense and regards practical jokes as worship.
>>
>>50733934
>And on a related note if someone goes Devil Tiger are they bound by the same kind of cosmic principle stuff as the Yozi, where they are what they are and can't really change without Fetich death?
Your Devil Tiger's Primordial theme is bound by that, yes.

You, yourself, can still do stuff against it and change, but the theme and nature of your Devil TIger won't ever change.

>>50734012
...I actually saw a write-up for Tzeentch as a Devil Tiger once.

Under the name Xanichi.
http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/exalted/335129-repost-xanichi-the-eternal-maze
>>
>>50739366
>Would Genetic Algorithms work on spells that behave like software?
That's hard for me to give a solid answer on, since I don't know how much tolerance the spells in such a magic system would have for being altered.
In theory, it should work for any kind of programming regardless of the medium, but magic systems aren't always known for making sense.
It's really more of a question for whoever did the jumps your magic system is coming from, so I'm going to have to say "fanwank it" or ask those jump makers.
>>
>>50739540
Time Stones show up in Sonic CD, and they basically allow you to make a widespread "fix" to the timestream. So, time travel with some oomph.
In Sonic CD, Robotnik has taken over Little Planet (a tiny planet that orbits Mobius) and used temporal bullshit plot macguffins to go into the past to put robots there so that in the future he's already taken over.
Sonic vacillates between past and future to fix it. If you go to the future without fixing what's done in the past, then when you go into the future everything is covered in smog and factories. But if you fix it first, then everything is happy sunlight and flowers.
... except you don't ACTUALLY have to fix anything, because if you collect all the Time Stones, all the futures of every zone AUTOMATICALLY turn into the "good future".
That's about as indepth as it gets.

Chaos Rings show up in Knuckles Chaotix, and they are for all intents and purposes Chaos Emeralds, except they're rings. Other than being a source of power they don't seem to do anything. If you don't collect them all, Robotnik plugs them into Metal Sonic and he torches the fucking planet. S'bout it.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50739523
Aww, alright. I really wanted them to buff this crystal staff's effects on-let's call it a makeshift supercollider attuned to one of the beings that built the world. They seemed like they'd be really useful because said being's made of crystals, and emotions are spiritually stronk there so I thought there'd be good synergy.

Thanks anyway, the stones in particular sound like a good place to start. Kinda tempted to get that Bonus Stage now actually, but eh.

>>50739549
>drowning in nearly seventy years of bitter, jaded Frenchman

Hot springs. Bad news, the knack for it's from MOTHER jump!

...well apart from more alcohol, to numb the pain, I guess you could always get enlightened in Journey to the West?

>therapy spots

Wii Fitness for literal physiotherapy.

>>50739340
...then if their practices are so objectable, would it not logically follow it was wrong for him to enlist the Machine Cult at all? And yet, where would your Space Marines be without Martian forges to arm the greatest among them?

You see, destruction's not the only outcome of control. There's also the chance of convincing your enemies that you not only have everything they need, but everything they've ever yearned for.
>>
For anyone who choose the cryptid background in the generic creepypasta jump, what does your cryptid form look like?
>>
>>50739597
I wonder if they'll work in other settings if they get magpied. That is a question for Digger, I think.
>>
>>50739554
Huh, she sounds quite nice actually. Really, I'm not prejudiced towards remorseless killers, and practical jokes are always fun. Guess I know who I'll be visiting in the Infernal jump.
>>
>>50739672
Who knows, no one can look at me anyways. They just scream that I don't belong here as their bodies rot away.
>>
So, how dangerous is the Ultimate Chimera? It's apparently invulnerable by drawback fiat, but is it particularly deadly?

Also, exactly how strong are Calm Spirit's Willpower and resistance to corruption?
>>
>>50739561
>..I actually saw a write-up for Tzeentch as a Devil Tiger once.
Really want to see the Slannesh version.
>>
>>50739721
She likes killing mortals for funsies and likes to cheat and run around on everyone from Gaia to the random mortal she picked up.
>>
>>50739778
From Mother, by the way.
>>
>>50739783
He's not prejudiced towards remorseless killers, man. And he likes practical jokes so I don't think the cheating and running is as big a deal to him as it is to you.
>>
>>50739805
Those aren't practical jokes, though.
>>
File: Oracle_of_Dust.png (1MB, 734x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Oracle_of_Dust.png
1MB, 734x1000px
>>50739672
Basically, a pretty small Eldrazi. Boneplate face and all, but only 13 feet or so tall.
>>
>>50739841
>Eldrazilets, when will they learn

You gonna get bulled post-Spark, shorty
>>
Oh right, it's Saturday.
>>
>>50739778
If it touches you, you die. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 CP, do not continue your chain.
>>
>>50739461
She's a woman and she has a whole lotta sex. That's all you really need to know.
>>
File: 1472048822169.jpg (222KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472048822169.jpg
222KB, 640x640px
>That one setting you really like
>It's super obscure, not even a wiki
>If you made a jump of it, you'd have to answer questions 24/7
What's her name?
>>
>>50739953
Don't worry, you won't. Nobody cares about Jumps of obscure settings.
>>
>>50739932
>She's a woman
Not always true.
>>
>>50739976
She's like Slaanesh - technically she's whatever she wants to be, but she's identified as female.
>>
>>50739932
I don't know what you're implying, but I'm a female jumper who has 'a whole lotta sex' and I hate Luna.
>>
File: OracleOfDust.jpg (850KB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
OracleOfDust.jpg
850KB, 1200x905px
>>50739867
pls no bully
>>
>>50739953
Dragon Seeds probably.
>>
>>50739923
...So is Calm Spirit pretty much immunity to any corruption short of Satan? Do the Psi powers basically put you on the "spectrum" of omnipotence?

Because one of them seals your powers; another makes an invulnerable, unkillable, genocidal enemy; the next destroys the world and makes it several times more dangerous, one permanently kills a companion, and the last makes you face a universe-destroying threat.
>>
File: 1257052851510.jpg (444KB, 630x719px) Image search: [Google]
1257052851510.jpg
444KB, 630x719px
>>50739641
>You see, destruction's not the only outcome of control.

I never suggested that it was

>There's also the chance of convincing your enemies that you not only have everything they need, but everything they've ever yearned for.

And you would put them in a gilded cage until they see the error of their ways. Would you want the same fate for yourself? To be unable to act upon your own will until your will conforms to an ideology you find abhorrent?

I would not wish that upon myself and I shall not force that upon others, even my enemies. Should reasoned discussion the only response to an existential threat to you or the ones you are responsible for is to respond in kind.

Abominations and heretics shalt not be suffered to live.

It is the most merciful fate for those who cannot exist peacefully with you or your subjects. They have chosen their hill to die on, who are you to deny them?
>>
>>50740058
No, they're pretty standard.

Welcome to Earthbound.
>>
>>50739953
Probably Simulacrum. I honestly don't have any idea how to balance the Awakened/Transcendi tree with everything else.
>>
With enough luck perks could my presence in the Star Wars universe keep order 66 from happening by fucking with the cosmic dice at critical moments? Such as when the jedi missed their chance to study the clone inhibitor chips?
>>
>>50740146
You can do anything with enough luck perks.

Except making it all real.
>>
>>50739561
Speaking of Tzeentch, I wanted to make my Devil-Tiger very Tzeentch-like (with themes like Evolution, Time, Destiny, Inevitability).

Would not being able to use my charms outside a pre-planned situation work as an imperfection?
>>
So weird question. How many voices is it appropriate to have in your jumper's head? and is adding more a Acceptable side effect for Cool powers?
>>
Is there any combination of perks that would allow me pillarman style digestion?
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>50740204
That seems fine, yes. Much like with SWLiHN, suprise attacks would be a bitch.

>>50740225
No more than 27 before it gets weird.
>>
>>50740225
>How many voices is it appropriate to have in your jumper's head?
What, you mean stuff like Symbiotes and Origin Spirit? I like having as many as possible. It's nice having a small council wherever I go.

If it fits, it's acceptable, yes.
>>
File: jeepers-creepers.jpg (19KB, 409x285px) Image search: [Google]
jeepers-creepers.jpg
19KB, 409x285px
>>50739672
I went by the name The Grim Man, kinda like a more inhuman looking marv from sincity with sharp inhumane teeth. Wearing jeepers creepers outfit.
>>
>>50740256
Plenty of parasitic worms absorb food through the body surface.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>50740107
>Welcome to Earthbound
>Earth

I see what you did there.

>>50740106
There is a slight misunderstanding. I care not one whit for "the error of their ways". I act only, and always, in defence of the cosmic order. Who am I to deny them? In many worlds, I am the only thing standing between helpless sentient lifeforms and forces beyond their reckoning. It's quite simple, in the end-I do my best to avoid collateral damage when it would harm the greater whole of existence.

There is no honor in knowingly dooming all you care for to make an ideological statement. And for the record?

>To be unable to act upon your own will until your will conforms to an ideology you find abhorrent

I've tried to do that to myself. That I have been forced to accept I exist beyond the system I oversee does not diminish my willingness to do what is necessary. And I can't help but notice you haven't exactly disagreed that your Emperor's alliance, founded on a divergent basis to the code he wished to nurture in humanity as a whole, is heresy by your standards. Again, despite it being the lynchpin of the Imperium.

Life has plenty of value.

I've measured it.

>>50740058
>Calm Spirit

I...think it's based on the kids' determination in the face of Giygas/that one kid who kept praying for help? Who being capable of destroying the universe, presumably surpassed the Axiom/Great Will-like wave-particle being called the Truth of the Universe who empowered Ness & co to have a chance in the first place.

tl;dr pretty much, although given how many variants of Satan there are I'd use Shai'tan/The Dark One from the Wheel of Time as a better benchmark.

>Psi

Not really, it's-well, from what little I remember it's broadly similar to SMT magic actually.

The jumpmaker's long gone (no drama, just moved on and MIA as far as I know), though. The drawbacks are...pretty damn nasty and reflect the game, not much to say there. It would be a good idea to stick with Ness for most of them.
>>
>>50740257
>>50740263
okay That might be a problem because Right now I'm looking at A chorus filled with the voices of every origin he's ever taken , A duplicate of that Only It goes up to the Earth's mightiest heroes origin,a duplicate chorus only including up to My tenno Origin ,Lobo from the parts of him that managed to grow back when I made him my Mosaic organ,And if I import my Driver belt as the bio armor in Metroid I'm going to have Warrior G Inside me giving advice rather than outside me giving advice.... this seems excessive and stupid. So should I go with it since that's part of my Meta-theme?
>>
File: 3MbaCL0.jpg (177KB, 1105x821px) Image search: [Google]
3MbaCL0.jpg
177KB, 1105x821px
What do they call you /JC/?
>>
>>50740325
They call me asshole.
>>
File: 1473549068459.jpg (803KB, 850x3307px) Image search: [Google]
1473549068459.jpg
803KB, 850x3307px
>>50740302
>Life has plenty of value.

Freedom is worth more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvg7lRsCVJ8
>>
If you take the Splintered Gail Shintai of Adorjan and also the Drawback that makes her want you, is she also trying to jump your bones the old fashioned way?
>>
>>50740289
is "plenty of parasitic worms" the name of a perk or are you just referring to literal real-world worms in general?

I'm not trying to be a smart-ass, I'm just really confused what your trying to say.
>>
>>50740325
Titles my Jumper has:すべてのボスのボス,
banchô, Grand Master of the Forge, Capt., Divine Chancellor, devious rat bastard, planetary governor, the devil,M.D., Surgeon General, Dr., Sgt. Esq.
>>
>>50740356
Real world, thus meaning anything that gives you free-form animal powers could do it.

Then you just need to produce acid from your skin to dissolve prey.
>>
>>50740345
Most likely, yes.

But of course, they don't necessarily have the same obsessions as full Adorjan.
>>
File: tumblr_mxmn1ta34n1r6rrd8o1_1280.png (150KB, 1000x595px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxmn1ta34n1r6rrd8o1_1280.png
150KB, 1000x595px
>>50740325
HONK
>>
>>50740380
two questions
1.does Orphan Cub of the Devil-Tiger let you Make More of that Devil-Tiger's charms then you get initially as well as learn what there are?
2.are any of the following outside the limits of Arm of the Anathema and if so which ones?
A. creating devices that are possible but You don't quite understand à la Green Lantern Ring
B.creating technologically advanced devices rather than simple shape shifting
C. creating projectile weapons with ammo, i.e. an AK-47 with a loaded clip rather than an empty AK-47 without a Clip that could still be fired.
D.mimicking the properties of other materials
>>
>>50740225
I can't count them.
Psychometry (GUNNM)+Astral Layers (Psychonauts)
>>
>>50740467
be thankful your mind isn't big enough and complex enough to start developing native inhabitants yet..... Those things are annoying. It's like If earworms and intrusive thoughts got together and had a kid who was also a living person.....
>>
File: 1442094784921.jpg (287KB, 477x849px) Image search: [Google]
1442094784921.jpg
287KB, 477x849px
>>50740380
I have a counter proposal
>>
>>50740441
>1.does Orphan Cub of the Devil-Tiger let you Make More of that Devil-Tiger's charms then you get initially as well as learn what there are?
You can always make more Charms based off of a theme or other Charms.
>>
>>50740507
That's a terrible tattoo.
>>
>>50740343
>Freedom is worth more.

That statement does not coincide with the fact that your pic has members of the Imperial Guard and Space Marines from Warhammer 40k.

The Imperium has one of the most authoritarian regimes in all of fiction.

The pic is still hilarious and gorgeously made though, who is the artist?
>>
>>50740325
We really need an Abyssal's jump so I can keep an straight face when I say my more retarded names.

Also, his arm looks weird.
>>
How can I give a Yozi the ability to understand and act on things outside of their purview?
>>
>>50740590
What, is it something like "The Ebon Dancer of the Dark Mist, Whose Feet Trample Upon the Throats of Her Foes"?
>>
File: 1473549366668.jpg (479KB, 850x2333px) Image search: [Google]
1473549366668.jpg
479KB, 850x2333px
>>50740548
>The Imperium has one of the most authoritarian regimes in all of fiction.

Only in service to the Emperor does man find freedom.

This is where the bastardised version of my ideology differs from the creed. Don't dig to far into it because it's just going to hurt us both.

Image has some website info.
>>
>>50740441
>1.does Orphan Cub of the Devil-Tiger let you Make More of that Devil-Tiger's charms then you get initially as well as learn what there are?
You start with a few of their Charms, not all they developed. You can learn all of them, and create more.

>A. creating devices that are possible but You don't quite understand à la Green Lantern Ring
They wouldn't work. They'd look like the thing though.

>B.creating technologically advanced devices rather than simple shape shifting
Sure, if you can imagine the entire inner workings of it.

>C. creating projectile weapons with ammo, i.e. an AK-47 with a loaded clip rather than an empty AK-47 without a Clip that could still be fired.
Nope, sorry. Everything you shapeshift needs to stay attached to the Arm.

You could load with other clips though?

>D.mimicking the properties of other materials
That's fine, to a point. It wouldn't be able to do something like turning itself into adamantium, but mimicking metals is fine.

>>50740507
Ah. But I have a counter to your counter proposal.
>>
Are there any guidelines for creating custom charmsets? From what I can see, each charmset will have ~35 charms, from 1 to 5 Essence required. Any other rules?
>>
>>50739672
I look mostly human, wearing an old and torn suit. Gaunt, bony, and tall, and my limbs don't seem to match.
>>
File: PURGE TIME.jpg (60KB, 613x599px) Image search: [Google]
PURGE TIME.jpg
60KB, 613x599px
>>50740623
I have a counter to your counter to my counter
>>
>>50740146
Probably not. If you were a Jedi or had friends who were Jedi you might be able to save them, but stopping Order 66 purely passively? I doubt it. You'd need to be more actively involved in stopping it IMO.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>50740623
thanks for your answers, that should make everything clear for me for now, I appreciate your patience.
>>
File: hello, mister jumper.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hello, mister jumper.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>50740225
Never enough.

Talking to yourself before a defeated enemy is always cool.
>>
Besides the usual power armor and super healing, what combo did you guys get in the marvel jump?
>>
>>50740325
I have more names than jumps I've attended.

But none of them have ever been as silly as that picture.
>>
File: Excellent Host.png (261KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Excellent Host.png
261KB, 500x500px
>>50740623
Considering the Yozi's personalities, how much do you think I could bargain them for their freedom (having the Peer of Hell perk) without them getting angry?

Would asking for charms be fine?

Would asking for something like the UCS or Luna would be too much?
>>
I'm surprised nobody is trying to get through to the yozis using cuteness, charisma, and empathy to wrap them around your finger. After all, if they think you're a precious thing, they're more likely to consider your opinions.
>>
>>50740608
>all those MURICAN botes.
>>
>>50740734
Shapeshifting
Shapeshifting beams that effect people
Shapeshifting beams that effect clothes
Immunity to psionics

Power armor is cheap and super healing is everywhere.
>>
>>50740734
Adamantium+body+kinesis:Autokinesis which basically puts me around Colossus levels of mobility and toughness. But the real prize was what I bought with actual money, see I also picked up the healing factor and by cutting off chunks of myself and refining it with FMA alchemy I was able to Make and sell small Adamantium components, which I then use to purchase a ranged Brain taping device and The complete plans to a LMD creation Workshop as well as a Plans for a blank LMD. best Actual money investment I ever made and still Things I routinely use, I'm not the Institute or anything It's more of a mix between a forum,a salon, an art studio and a theme park.
>>
>>50740734
Just plain super-speed is nice to have.
Comic genius intellect (even if not top tier) is always useful.
I personally like silicakinesis as a power.
>>
File: 1481156235959.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481156235959.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>50740837
>>
>>50740816
Who are they?

>>50740857
Of course it is, just ignore him.
>>
someone post the shitposter warning
>>
File: Scatovore Warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
Scatovore Warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>50740905
got you covered
>>
>>50740899
HOLY SHIT, TERA. LEARN TO FUCKING RECOGNIZE BAIT.

Seriously, you've fucked up enough threads on your own. How is it that you feel the need to contribute to someone else fucking up another thread.

Fucking hell.
>>
>>50740899
Bancho
For fucks sake
Don't respond to trolling you autistic fuck.
>>
>>50740924
>>50740917
okay fine sorry
>>
>>50740798
I'm surprised more jumpers aren't cute.
>>
>>50740734
I got mana regeneration.
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>50740630
There's no real strict rules... Aside from having to fit your Yozi/Devil Tiger themes.

Generally they build up trees from 1 or 2 charms, most are in the Essence 2-3 range, you can't have Holy effects, perfect defences require a Flaw, and then just compare them to other stuff?

The canon charmsets aren't actually all the charms the Yozi have either, and you can make more.

>>50740770
Hm, if you're bargaining for their freedom with the perk to help, Charm access is probably fine.

>spoiler
Well. That'd depend on what you want to do with them. Most of the Yozi /really/ hate them.
>>
>>50740960
yer mum regenerates my mana
>>
>>50740964
Does Hero of Hell scale with you so that the boost will always be noticeable no matter how strong you are?
>>
>>50740325
Forge father

>>50740417
a long time ago wasn't there someone who actually was doing a space station 13 jump?

what happened to it?
>>
File: GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif (17KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif
17KB, 800x331px
>>50740982
Yes.

Though the basic physical boost just works as standard strength/stamina/dexterity/whatever boost though, that part doesn't really scale.
>>
File: Hades_deal.sized.jpg (53KB, 640x382px) Image search: [Google]
Hades_deal.sized.jpg
53KB, 640x382px
>>50740964
>Well. That'd depend on what you want to do with them. Most of the Yozi /really/ hate them.

Maybe companion them and getting them out of the Yozi's way would not anger them too much?

We could curse them or something to make the Yozi's happy if that's what it takes.
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>50741092
Maybe. You could definitely spin that in some way to get them to agree.

Just as long as you don't mention any way for the Incarnae to benefit from it, you can probably work out some deal.

Certainly, probably they'd like to be rid of them, if they can't torture them for eternity. The Ebon Dragon would support removing the Sun at the very least.
>>
>inb4 don't feed him

>>50741014
That is some top tier flip flopping my friend. First she's a piece of shit because she's here and making jumps. Now she's a piece of shit because she's gone and her jumps are being replaced.

You're a piece of shit, a smegma gargling twatwaffle, but you're dedicated to shitposting. I'll give you that.
>>
Reminder that if you know their charms, it's impossible for a yozi to die.
>>
>>50741153
>The Ebon Dragon would support removing the Sun at the very least.

How many backstabs could one expect to consider it a fair trade when dealing with the Ebon Dragon?
>>
>>50741324
>Wanting to kill the legitimate rulers of the Creation

Step it up, senpai.

We reclamation now.
>>
>>50741367
>How many backstabs could one expect to consider it a fair trade when dealing with the Ebon Dragon?

every possible one plus at least 50 more
>>
Heavens, if you're around, I have question from last night:

If I'm in the events of Prime 3, and I get hit with the Phazon Beam like the other hunters, and I have the Part of a Whole perk, would that let my body generate Phazon naturally without the harmful side effects that the others have? As in, make the Phazon a natural part of my biology?
>>
>>50741324
It's impossible for a Yozi to die normally. It's not like that stopped the Exalted the first time.

Besides, even if She Who Lives is right and is not just being overly optimistic, Fetich Death is still a thing.

>The use of a Yozi’s Charms in no way depends on the cooperation of that being, though fetich death radically transforms and replaces their Charms with more appropriate effects for most wielders. The Principle of Hierarchy has definitively calculated that Green Sun Prince Exaltations would preserve a dead Yozi’s Charms intact, warding that titan from suffering final death as a Neverborn or suffering net power loss as a result of fetich death so long as a single Green Sun Prince lives to preserve the seed of her former self. True death into a Neverborn would certainly have catastrophic implications on a slain titan’s Charms that the Yozis do not understand or want to discover.
>>
>>50739953
Probably either The Last Ship or I Hate Fairyland. I have an idea of how the both could work, and the latter I know people are interested in, but I'd have to explain a lot for both.
>>
File: Jumper on tales.jpg (1MB, 1800x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper on tales.jpg
1MB, 1800x1384px
>>50741619
>I Hate Fairyland
Just make perks based on iconic panels.

That's what most movie jumps are about.
>>
File: 1394503054988.gif (533KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1394503054988.gif
533KB, 294x233px
>>50741619
> Drawback for 300CP: You're part of the Narrator's Guild!
>>
>>50741642
>make perks based on iconic panels.
What about an attention disorder drawback?

>>50741705
Anon, that'd just be mean.
>>
>>50741732
>What about an attention disorder drawback?
Only if it forces you take the girl's place.
>>
Would a Space Hulk based jump with an option to restore and keep the ship be too close to LoT?
>>
>>50741755
Good idea. Should I put in the option to take Gertrude as a companion?
>>
>>50741776

No it wouldn't anon.
>>
File: 1469704611197.png (642KB, 739x746px) Image search: [Google]
1469704611197.png
642KB, 739x746px
>>50741905
That sounds like more of a drawback.
>>
File: IMG_0254.jpg (386KB, 1280x1693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0254.jpg
386KB, 1280x1693px
>>50741776
If you you base it on the video game/table top, where you're bunch of Space Marines in Terminator Armor. Then it should be different enough than LoT.
>>
>Watching Jurassic World
So, who here shot Wu?
>>
>>50741980
The scientist? I don't remember any good reason why I'd shoot him. You'll have to remind me what he did besides make dinosaurs, and we've all been there.
>>
>>50741928
>>50741957
Here are my ideas.

A space hulk made of one of several different classifications of ships that you choose at the start of the jump, the larger/better the ship is the more dangerous the current inhabitants will be. Smallest and largest ships both give bonus points for being the worst reward and most dangerous target respectively.

Origins reflect different imperial factions who might be trying to capture the Space Hulk. Including Drop-In, Astartes, SoB, or the Imperial Guard.

The enemy holding the hulk is a roll but each origin can choose the one most appropriate for them to be fighting for free. Astartes get the classic Genestealers, Sisters of Battle are facing chaos cultists, the Guard has a bunch of Green Skins to deal with, and Drop-Ins have a hulk where all three of the previous enemies are already fighting each other when you get there.
>>
File: 1458605070871.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1458605070871.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>50741413
Fanwank as appropriate. It would PROBABLY infect the Fusion body with Phazon if you lacked fiat or protective measures, but I consider dealing with DELICIOUS CANDY a universally bad idea without a lot of anti-corruption, anti-mutation, and anti-radiation perks. Do be careful, anon.

>>50740302
>>50740343
Meanwhile I'm just sitting here saying 'hey guys watch me do this hat trick with three waffles and a parked battleship'.
>>
>>50739672
Faceless, gray skin, 4 meters tall, long limbed, human-sized torso that doesn't seem to have any internal organs.

Basically a taller, stripped down version of Slenderbro.
I personally never found Slenderman scary, but other people do, so that's what I went with.
I find Samara and the girl from the Exorcist to be way scarier.
>>
>>50742188

Loving it anon, But will it get a crew to help man it? and even more important will it have bodacious babes?
>>
>>50742286
The Companion section will be less exceptional individuals and more groups made of combat and support personnel, one of the support options would be crew for the ship.
>>
>>50740734
Clothes Beam.

I was the most fashionable hero.
>>
File: did satan create dinosaurs.png (74KB, 884x377px) Image search: [Google]
did satan create dinosaurs.png
74KB, 884x377px
>>50739953
Probably Star Crossed Myth. The powers are pretty much not really defined. Not a lot of things are clearly defined in that setting.

I doubt it would be popular because it's an Otome Game jump but still.

That or End Roll but it's more gauntlet material than jump material.
>>
>>50742261
Honestly, when they were first creating Slenderman (I was there lurking in the threads but I'm not paying 10bux), what was most fun about it was taking random photos and hiding Slenderman in it. The only way you'd consider that scary is through the whole 'something misproportioned and alien could be watching me anywhere in plain sight, but I wouldn't notice it'. His appearance itself isn't all that scary and he doesn't work while out in the open at all.
>>
>>50739672
imagine a wellman , but formed from thick peat moss and green algae slime with teeth of woven Rose Bramble and eyes formed of tadpoles resting in puddles and lips like green snakes
>>
>>50742308

I would hope the crew and support personnel wouldn't count as companions and would be followers, Would we get to select which branch of I.G like the Death Korps of Krieg?
>>
>>50742260
Can I use blade mode to make a pimp cane, and then combine it with my arm cannon to make a sniper rifle?
>>
>>50740734
Fitness beams. It's great for people who don't have the time to work out and have the cash to skip the process. Bonus points for them looking mostly the same except not a fatty, which is good when you're an actor with iconic looks.

Also Stretchiness beams, but aside from tying people up with themselves and shoving them through holes that are otherwise too small, people tend to assume the uses are much more lewd. Something about obvious uses in the same setting as someone who has a shrink ray, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>50742386
A little unconventional, but I don't see why not. Might have to do some modifications by hand, but that's a neat idea.

Remember, Metroid tech doesn't have a fiat wall. You can tinker with it and reproduce it if you have enough know-how or a working sample. Drop-In tree practically runs on that.
>>
>>50742376
Followers would probably be better for those.

Also yes you could.
>>
>>50740734
Well, since it's been brought up, would a intelligence-draining power combo work?
Like stealing the intelligence of others, and adding to your own?
Beam+Brains?
>>
Has anybody claimed Swarm on the Somme?
>>
>>50742414

Now what about perks?, will you focus on perks or use cp to let anons improve the ship and crew?
>>
>>50742260
Okay thanks.

Now that that's answered, /jc/, where can I find good anti-corruption, anti-mutation, and anti-radiation perks?
>>
>>50742413
Just a tiny bit of a coward, so yeah. Super long range shit for me.

Also pimp cane is cool.

Question. Did companions get 600 cp in a previous version, or am I just imagining things? If not, why did it get dropped?
>>
>>50739867
As if the first power gamer to a spark isn't gonna destroy all other sparks, the try to race any other spark bearers to omnipotence to then cuck the other spark bearers....
>>
>>50742449
I can agree with the cane bit.

I think you're imagining things, anon, or I did an edit I don't remember. I've been meaning to make companion imports and weapons a bit more economic in price in an approaching update. Might get that done today.
>>
File: IMG_0259.jpg (113KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.jpg
113KB, 920x950px
>>50742188
Imperial Guard should be Militarum Tempestus Storm Troopers. They're basically the elite of the elite. They're closest thing to a Space Marine without being one.

That way you at least have a chance against Orks, Tyranids, and other things that lurk in the dark dank halls of Space Hulks.
>>
>>50740325
Nothing, no one can sense my powers or sense my destiny/fate. Forever an obscure scavenger of powers and a jump's tech/magic, then destroy in harvesting it's raw potential energy that is contained in a device in muh warehouse.
>>
>>50742492
> then destroy the universe in harvesting...
>>
>>50742448
One of Cardfight Vanguard's capstones is a classic for shutting down corruption, Resident Evil has a capstone for controlling your mutations and I think it also lets you just shut it down entirely, MCU has an undiscounted perk for being immune to radiation and shit.
>>
>>50742515
>Resident Evil has a capstone for controlling your mutations
>MCU has an undiscounted perk for being immune to radiation and shit.

>implying
>>
>>50740325
Alice. Having some fancy title is fun for all of five minutes, and it's not like there's any real benefit.
>>50742448
>Corruption:
Undertale, EVO, Narnia, Kingdom Hearts.
>Mutation
I've got nothing.
>Radiation
MCU, Fallout.
>>
>>50742438
Most of the jump would be focused on things to help you capture and repair the space hulk, the ship is just a prize and not the main focus in terms of purchasable options.

That said the ship will be (once repaired and purged of Xenos/Heretics) pretty damned exceptional from the beginning, being a Heresy era example of whatever classification of ship you chose. It can be equipped in any manner realistic for a Heresy era (classification here) ship but anything particularly exceptional will be in need of significant repairs that you may or may not be able to preform depending on your choices.

>>50742487
That is a good idea.
>>
>>50742549
Just make Black Crusade
>>
>>50742549

Sounds great so far anon
>>
>>50742549
I thought space Hulks were amalgams of ships rather than any one ship?
>>
>>50742549
As long as it doesn't arbitrarily nerf and railroad you as well as not give you any CP, it'll be fine
>>
>>50742436
No.
>>
File: 794.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
794.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>50742558
>>
>>50742566
It refers to both derelict starships and masses of fused together derelict starships. This is the former, salvageable, and full of nasty things you need to kill.
>>
>>50742598
Look. With the whore gone we need SOMEONE to step up to that plate.
>>
>>50742479
Awesome.

In that case, may I ask for one or two discounts per origin in the weapons/visor/movement systems of the power armor section? Like giving light/dark beam to drop in, seeing as their perk and item trees seem to be based on MP2.
>>
Is it bad if the first thing I want to do post-spark is obtain 4chan?
>>
File: 1463936709046.jpg (68KB, 177x219px) Image search: [Google]
1463936709046.jpg
68KB, 177x219px
>>50742618
I'll see what I can do. I'm trying to avoid discounts that dip into the 50s since I structured this with a standard 100s format. I'll update it as soon as the coffee has kicked in.
>>
>>50742615
So do it yourself, or stop trying shove it down people who actually contribute something's throats.
>>
>>50742654
You probably could just do that in most of the Generic and "mundane earth" jumps, though.
>>
>>50742566
Space Hulk is a catch all term for any ship that's been lost & then found again. What happens is that dead ships are known to use Warp Travel. Machine spirits and what not. In the Warp well bunch shit can happen. They can travel backwards, forwards, and sideways through time. Sometimes they arrive unscathed, other times they arrive as part as another ship. The Warp loves to fuse several ships together. They also make great travel for those that aren't afraid of a little danger. Orks & Tyranids use them as a great way of entering new systems. Sometimes there's enough of the Warp that daemons can stay in the material plane.
>>
>>50742661
Well, if you're going to discount a 100 cp perk, just make it free?

Using the movement section as an example, you have three things worth 200 cp, two worth 100, and one of each as upgrades to the morph ball.

Discount morph ball to another, speed to the GF, flight to pirates, and give either the grapple or the space jump free to drop in.

It's not quite balanced, but everyone saves 100 cp.
>>
>>50742579
Cool.
>>
File: elegant noble masked.jpg (242KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
elegant noble masked.jpg
242KB, 1300x866px
>>50739672
I'm planning on having an appearance similar to this but mostly black.
>>
>>50742674
They're not the real world.
>>
>>50742654
Hey man you have fabulous cosmic power, do what you want with it.
>>
>>50742654
>Trying to obtain the font of meme magic
Even post-spark, you are not ready. No willpower or purity perk can save you. You will be corrupted into a turbo-NEET with 1488d420 fetishes.
>>
>>50742479
...Well, looking back over the past dozen threads or so, it does indeed say 400 cp. Huh.
>>
>>50742711
Man, have I got a thing for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGdFHJXciAQ
>>
>>50742744
I was that before the chain, anon.
>>
Can someone explain the really crazy dangerous/useful stuff Exalts can do? They don't seem to offer much to an early-mid jumper or beyond from what I can find.
>>
>>50742802
Go look at Dreams o f the First Age or something.
>>
>>50742549
Further space hulk stuff,

You're going to have some Mechanicus tech priests along with you for obvious reasons but you'll have some choices to make regarding them.

For free you can have normal tech priests capable of eventually bringing most of the ship into working order (lots of the heresy era tech will need other options or out of jump stuff). But for an extra fee your guys will be far more efficient due the miraculous ability to get things done without lengthy prayers and rituals, though doing so will still make them very uncomfortable.
>>
File: Metroid 0.2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Metroid 0.2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
0.2: Reduced the price of some beam options, made companions-with-power armor cost 300 instead of 400.

Minor update.
>>
>>50742850
There will also be a drawback option that makes them even significantly slower than normal and has them randomly make up new rituals to add to every task you can imagine. This drawback will require you to finish restoring the ship to, at minimum, modern imperium standards before you can leave the jump.
>>
Question for Mardukth, if you're still around. Would the Yozi/Primordial Psychology perk allow me to do something like, use the Ebon Dragon's charms like Malfeas' charms? I mean, in that Malfeas is at his best when he's obvious and over the top while the Ebon Dragon has to be subtle and hidden in order to be at his best. I ask because Tenebrous Apotheosis is not subtle. At all.
>>
>>50742802
Sadly, this is one of the things where you're best off reading a lot. As an example, google Creation-Slaying Oblivion Kick. It's only mildly RAW and with all of the bits lets you do exactly what it says on the tin.

Except to the ones with sufficient defenses, of course, but there's not going to be many people left.
>>
File: feels good feels organic.jpg (5KB, 253x90px) Image search: [Google]
feels good feels organic.jpg
5KB, 253x90px
>>50742761
holy shit

thank you !
>>
Can anyone tell me about this perk from Generic Virtual World?

What Doesn't Kill Me (600CP, Beta-Tester Discount): Repeatedly exposing oneself to danger and injury is a foolish idea, but it has some merit for you. Much like a certain adaptive antagonist, you can build up resistance and immunity countermeasures the more you face a certain type of damage or injury. Unlike the said alien, you must first be able to take the damage without dying.

Like, who is the alien adaptive antagonist? And are there limits to what you can become immune to? Like can you start with paint guns and work your way up to rubber bullets, small caliber bullets, etc? Or hot water, boiling water, boiling oil, molten lead, etc?
>>
>>50740325
To recite my full list of titles and names would require we spend the next ten years in this exact location whilst I espouse it.

Half these titles don't even make sense.
>>
>>50742884
Coolio.

...wait, not good. I can't fanwank half price/half number companions anymore because that gives me 50 cp left over.

...meh. Small price to pay for the reduced prices to beams.
>>
File: Custodes.jpg (146KB, 1024x506px) Image search: [Google]
Custodes.jpg
146KB, 1024x506px
>>50743006
Are you a pillarstodes?
>>
>>50742884
>that moment when you spent two hours maximizing all the things you could buy, and then the author changes the prices.

On the one hand, it's cheaper now. On the other, all that hard work, wasted.

On the other-other hand, spazer annihilator beam. is now the same price as the annihilator beam was before. This is gonna be FUN.
>>
>>50742987
Cell. It's cell.

And apparently, you can become immune to anything unless it is supposed to specifically spoof such countermeasures, like that one gun from Star Trek.
>>
>>50742802
Firstly, they're a great force multiplier. They have charms called Excellencies that let them give bonuses to their rolls in exchange for a pumping supernatural energy through it. Infernals have one that lets you add extra dice to your roll up to (effectively) double what you were rolling as normal, and Sidereals have one that lets you turn every dice in the pool into a success instead of rolling them. Together those would let you effectively quadruple your skill at anything.

Exalted also have a very powerful and diverse system of supernatural effects that covers basically anything you could want to do. Can you think of a Perk you wish existed? If it doesn't involve time travel, resurrection, or mundane technology then you can almost certainly make it as a devil tiger Charm. And even without that, Exalts get access to supernatural versions of everything from singing to investigating crimes to picking pockets. If a craft focused Solar got in a car and drove it down the street, that would allow them to instantly reverse engineer exactly how the car was made, then spend a few hours building an entirely new version of the car that would literally never wear out or need servicing. A Solar can shoot someone in a different dimension, protect a city from a nuclear bomb by cutting the explosion in half, or perform an operation that resets the patient's age to 18.
>>
>>50743064
Pretty sure that's actually Doomsday, given that Cell dies if you kill him hard enough.
>>
>>50743089
Well, searching for either Cell or Doomsday under Clover's name gets me no results, so that's a no winner bet.
>>
>>50743087
Honestly, it works best as a supplementary toolbox most of the time, or when dealing with the conceptual. No matter how strong you are, you can always appreciate assured successes.
>>
So I happened to hear (once or twice), that Lunars are shit. Why tho.
>>
File: words can't hurt me.png (253KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
words can't hurt me.png
253KB, 540x406px
>>50740325
"Friend", hopefully. Usually "weirdo" or normally "gelato vendor"

sometimes "weirdo" or "obnoxiously loud". "Why can't you fucking die?" Is also up there too.
>>
>>50743166
Personally, I'm basing my entire chain around using and upgrading my Infernal abilities. But that's more because I think they'll help me stick to a consistent theme. Becoming some generic cosmic power due to all the jumps I've taken is a worry of mine, I'll be much more distinct if I have Yozi themes to work with.
>>
File: 12768272576.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
12768272576.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>50743214
Their charms are mostly Solar charms, but worse.

So they're eh.
>>
>>50743214
they're furries and are the mates of solars, essentially also making solars furries.
>>
File: heavensthecat.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
heavensthecat.png
516KB, 993x897px
>>50740325
"That Fucking Cat."
>>
>>50743214
Poor writing and fucked game mechanics.

If you only go by fluff, they're jawesome 50% of the time, and garbage anyway 50%.

Still hype for the Lunars jump though.
>>
>>50743214
It's just that they're inferior to Solaroids at everything because the writers didn't properly preserve a niche for them.

Also, their splat's writing is some of the most fetishistic. Bestiality, everywhere.
>>
>>50743230
There's a perk to help that in Smite.
>>
>>50743087

I'm going through the Infernals book and I had some questions.

If you're not on board with the whole supervillainy thing, are you fucked if you don't go Devil Tiger? It sounds like the Yozis can read your mind, plus there's the Urge thing, plus it seems like your background self would be an ultradouche because of Yozi hiring practices. So is Drop In the way to go?

Also, if you take the Adorjan drawback and stay the fuck away from Malfeas and use that one Adorjan charm that lets you do strenuous activities instead of sleeping, she can't do anything to you, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 850x601px
>>50740548
IN case you're still wondering, the artist goes by jeanex or maybe November. They're the ones who draw all the art for the American centric Kancolle knockoff/spinoff/continuation/fan work/thing The Pacific.

Their art is pretty based, even the political art.
>>
>>50743276
Reminder to ignore the lore in the first two chapters.
>>
>>50743214
They were originally intended as an antagonist type that got turned into a playable splat at the last minute. That meant that the setting was written with the assumption that they weren't in it and nobody left any room for good themes to base their mechanics on.

So there's just these 300 super powered demigods hanging out and not really effecting anything in the setting, and nobody really wants to play them anyway because all their Charms are just Solar Charms but slightly weaker to make up for giving them (really shitty) shapechanging.
>>
>>50743214
They're not focused on anything useful that other splats don't do better.

Also, when the canonical Lunar Plan is to raise an army of half-bears or whatever and play at having a civilization while conquering shit on the border of the Wyld you know the magical realm is canonical.
>>
>>50743276
>It sounds like the Yozis can read your mind
They can't.

>plus it seems like your background self would be an ultradouche because of Yozi hiring practices
Not necessarily. Most likely, but not necessarily.

>use that one Adorjan charm that lets you do strenuous activities instead of sleeping
Doesn't that one still let you dream? Better to use the Malfeas no sleeping charm.
>>
>>50743214
Their charms are really weak and poorly written. One of their combat charms lets them do something they already could without magic, for example, it's a complete waste of Essence. The writers didn't even bother to check if the basic rules allowed for it. Furthermore, Lunars don't really have a strong theme to their charms. They've been called "silver Solars", because instead of dealing with cool unique themes their charms are mostly just watered-down Solar charms with maybe an allusion to animals somewhere in there. Finally, Lunars are just shit from a roleplaying perspective. The Silver Pact are annoying, the Thousand Streams River hasn't accomplished anything, and the majority of canon examples of Lunars spend their time grumbling about how everything would be better if they were in charge without actually doing anything. It all adds up to make the Lunars feel like they're incredibly ineffective, makes them really boring. It doesn't help that some of the canon Lunars are rapists and animal-fuckers.
>>
>>50743276
You're still quite capable of having nightmares after getting that charm, so no it doesn't save you from Adjoran.
>>
>>50743308
>Some
>>
>>50740325
I have many names. Bug the one I'm most fond of is Banshee of Hoffnung, given to me by my enemies during the Belkan War.

My singing isn't THAT terrible guys. I only made like one or two...dozen babies cry.
>>
>>50743276
No. The Yozi can't read your minds, just your actions. You're given a fair amount of freedom in how you carry out your Urge, so it's not too hard to twist it to something that is non-evil. Same with the Acts of Villainy, you can bleed Torment without actually being villainous. The only real rule for Infernals is "be grand and flamboyant as a servant of the true gods should be". Do that, and they'll be fine with you.

As for the Adorjan drawback, you'll have to go back to Malfeas eventually. The Yozi will want you to check in every so often. That's when you'll get them starting to be suspicious of you, if you don't return. Though, to be fair, they will be lenient if they know that Adorjan has a thing for you. They get it, she scares them, too. But you still have to come back eventually.
>>
>>50743276
Your background almost certainly had no idea what Hell or the Yozis are really like, and there's tons of ways to stave off the Limit you get for disobeying your Urge. Or you might wind up with an Urge that isn't actually so bad. So you don't really have to be a bad guy even if you wait a while before going Devil Tiger.
>>
>>50743244
>>50743258
>>50743289
So, just about worth it to buy the Akuma pet. Thanks!

>>50743251
But if Lunars suck... Why want the jump?

>>50743308
Alright. Also, I heard about something called Terrifying Argent Witches that apparently fixes Lunars?
>>
>>50743370
>But if Lunars suck... Why want the jump?
Solar waifu option?
>>
>>50743395
Doesn't being a Lunar come with an automatic obedience directive?
>>
>>50743370
>Alright. Also, I heard about something called Terrifying Argent Witches that apparently fixes Lunars?
Terrifying Argent Witches is a rather divisive work. It's a fan suppplement, and it rewrites the Lunars almost entirely. I personally like it. I think that while it has its flaws, it's leagues better than what we got in canon. Other people can't look past the flaws, they think it makes the Lunars too creepy or too silly or whatever. I suggest you take a look for yourself, it does have some neat stuff in it no matter what your opinions on whether it should replace Lunars or not.
>>
>>50743410
Only if you buy up ranks Lunar Bond. And even with it, it's not overpowering.
>>
>>50743410
A. It isn't that bad.

B. Anon might be a sub.
>>
>>50743370
That one Appearance Charm that lets you remove the cap on how well mortal minds can appreciate your superhuman attractiveness and... uh, the perks from the jump will probably be good?
>>
>>50743370
>Terrifying Argent Witches
Homebrew, which basically means you're not getting it short of an alternate continuity drawback.

>But if Lunars suck
Moar Perks, possible waifus, some people like being a furry.

>>50743410
As several canonically unhappy solars can attest, nope.
>>
>>50743087
>No time travel
What about time stop?
>>
>>50743443
>remove the cap on how well mortal minds can appreciate your superhuman attractiveness

That sounds like a great way to ensure random people fall over and need new pants what with all the other appearance perks available in Jumpchain.
>>
File: 126031412959.png (39KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126031412959.png
39KB, 700x700px
>>50743370
Because shapeshifting demigods have so much potential for coolness.

>>50743410
It's not quite that bad. You automatically feel /something/ for your Solar.

Which could also be Hate, Friendship, or Rivalry for example.

The bond really only becomes a problem if you get lots of Solar Bond, and even then it's not absolute.
>>
>>50743414
I think I'll do just that right after figuring out the core manual for them first. Thank you!

>>50743443
Ehehe. What's it called?

>>50743448
Thanks for the clarifications.
>>
>>50743410
At most it's a penalty to "social battles" (e.g. persuasion).
>>
>>50743471
That'd probably be okay. It's going back in time that's the big problem.

>>50743484
Perfect Symmetry.
>>
>>50743355
>>50743354
>>50743306
>>50743315

Alright, thanks.

Speaking of Adorjan, how bad is the psychological damage from that dream stuff, anyway? I assume it's like super bad.
>>
>>50743448
I dunno about liking being a furry, but If could have fox ears and a nice fulffy tail, that would be nice.

I doubt I'd use them as anything but shock value, but still.

Am i a furry?
>>
>>50743525
If liking fluffy tails makes me a furry, then it is the world that is wrong, not I.
>>
>>50743524
Pretty bad. Not sure how to quantify it.

It's not like you'll go stark raving mad in one night, but you'll start slipping towards that.

And get no real rest from it.

...And you might want to use protection, with dream-Adorjan.
>>
File: tits1477271608470.jpg (424KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tits1477271608470.jpg
424KB, 1600x1200px
>>50743250
>"That Fucking Cat."
Biomancy, ho!
>>
>>50743525
If you get them via the complicated expedient of being a Lunar, yes. You don't have to be the sort of creature commonly associated with fucking meese.
>>
>>50743525
No
>>
>>50743481
Could you answer this >>50742905, please?
>>
File: cat_head.png (109KB, 476x696px) Image search: [Google]
cat_head.png
109KB, 476x696px
>>50743250
>>50743604
>>
File: I beg to differ.png (384KB, 663x674px) Image search: [Google]
I beg to differ.png
384KB, 663x674px
>>50743672
>>
File: cats1481585033092.jpg (185KB, 826x1412px) Image search: [Google]
cats1481585033092.jpg
185KB, 826x1412px
>>50743672
Do not trivialize meme magic, anon. You taunt things beyond your comprehension.
>>
>>50740380
Is it mentally human or does it have a Yozi's restrictions?
>>
File: 1457281302750.gif (944KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1457281302750.gif
944KB, 264x320px
>>50743709
>>50743672
>>50743604
Damn it anons, I'm not Worm. Knock it off.

Anons.

Anons stahp
>>
File: Wat.gif (451KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wat.gif
451KB, 500x500px
>>50743755
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

If I'm gonna be waifued you can suffer the same. Deal with it.
>>
>>50743755
>"don't waifu me!"
>uses that gif

I'm not sure you thought your clever plan through.
>>
File: Tywin's Elite.jpg (238KB, 878x690px) Image search: [Google]
Tywin's Elite.jpg
238KB, 878x690px
Jumpers, have you ever created orders dedicated to your service, or your ideals?
>>
I believe I forgot something important for Space Hulk.

Space Marines have Space Marines, SoB have SoB, Storm Troopers have Storm Troopers, but what would be a good group to draw combat personnel from for Drop-Ins? Any ideas? Considering Officio Assassinorum but they might not be the best for purging Xenos and Heretics from a Space hulk.
>>
File: free tattoo for you.jpg (10KB, 236x353px) Image search: [Google]
free tattoo for you.jpg
10KB, 236x353px
>>50743811
No. Definitely not ever. Especially based around giving people tattoos and magic if they were good.
>>
>>50743827
Orks wearing 'clever' disguises?
>>
>>50743645
Oh, sure...

>>50742905
Not really, you could adapt Ebon Dragon charms to work as Malfeas charms?

But you couldn't really just do Malfeas stuff with Ebon Dragon charms?

Tenebrous Apotheosis can be subtle on its own though. Just make yourself look human, Ebby has all the disguise charms.

>>50743738
Mentally human. But with various Derangements Adorjan felt were fun at that point (most probably yandere).
>>
>>50743843
But if they convince enough people will they become real 'umies?
>>
>>50743827
Inquisitors? Rogue Traders?
>>
>>50743832
It's too late, Crux. We already know you're literally figuratively Hitler.
>>
>>50743832
How many small children have walked up to you and asked why Harry Potter hasn't beaten you yet?
>>
>>50743258
>Also, their splat's writing is some of the most fetishistic. Bestiality, everywhere.
>Nah, can't be that bad.
>Reads book
>Members of the Changing Moon Caste are magnetic, slick and sexy.

Alright. I think I am starting to see it.
>>
>>50743827

A Order for a commissar that looks a lot like you? Mercenaries? Defectors that think you are a new chaos god?
>>
>>50743901
It's like I'm really virtually Hitler. How distressing!

But I should probably stop before the running joke runs straight into the ground.
>>
>>50743811

Mm...may or may not have inspired a religion based around magitech and having faith in your own thoughts and values, but keeping an open mind to the feelings of others and helping the weak

Not really a fighty order, though. Did train a few people how to fight in combat if that helps.
>>
>>50743929
>>Members of the Changing Moon Caste are magnetic, slick and sexy.
As someone who used to be in charge of safety on an industrial job site, I feel compelled to point out that this is a horrible combination.
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon.jpg (197KB, 1280x1155px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon.jpg
197KB, 1280x1155px
>>50743811
God damn right I have, I Call on the brothers of the Bad Moon Motorcycle Club whenever I need Elite mooks
>>
>>50743306
Could you give me your thoughts on a Mage of Time? Would that be just straight up Precognition?
>>
>>50743968
>magnetic, slick and sexy.
>an industrial job site
What is this, some sort of porn studio?
>>
>>50743980
I dunno man. Voldemort was pretty incompetent and with a drastically worse hairstyle.

Darth Vader though, I'd vote for him.
>>
>>50744017
Well, we did have a dude we called The Machine. . .
>>
>>50744028
Neither of them are citizens. I'd suggest Michael Wilson if I didn't know he would be dumb enough to have Richard Hawk as his VP.
>>
>>50743980
>MJ is probably the more musically talented noseless wonder though.
He's no MJ, but Voldie can sing and dance alright:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtogjU6kFfQ
>>
>It's a I can't start a shitstorm with Redposting, so I'll try politics episode
Wha...? Oh, never mind. Someone wake me up when he goes upstairs for tendies.
>>
File: time.gif (398KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
time.gif
398KB, 1500x1500px
>>50743997
Seer of Time would likely be both precognition and postcognition, probably looking into alternate timelines, and knowing exactly what timeloops you need for your session to work...

You'd also understand the flow of time, and most probably know the exact time and date at all times?

And you get timetravel as normal for a Time player too.
>>
>>50744100
Ah, delicious cake.
>>
>>50743843
Orks disguised as humans would be amusing but a bit silly.

>>50743875
Treating the Drop-In like an Inquisitor or Rouge Trader might be an interesting way to do that origin but it still leaves the question of who their troops should be.

I'm somewhat tempted to give Drop-Ins standard IG dudes, but since one of the origins has storm troopers that would be sort of like the same thing just with quantity instead of quality.
>>
File: tumblr_mqb13m6vze1s9xn17o1_250.gif (334KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqb13m6vze1s9xn17o1_250.gif
334KB, 240x320px
>>50740325
I use various different names for various different jumps.
A common motif is the name "Agua Vita Redwater". It's a motif because I often hack the name apart for different jumps. I've gone by just Vita or just Redwater before.
Sometimes I'm just called "Researcher", sometimes I'm just "Vagrant", sometimes I make up new names and sometimes I just go by whatever my parents in that jump called me.

In Erfworld I was Konnie. Konnie the Carnymancer. Because I actually looked just like Konata. And I was a CON artist.
In Kingdom Hearts I was Vaixt (pronounced similar to "Vexed", if the first 'e' was said with an abnormally strong accent; it was kindof dumb).
The V in Vita also goes well with 'Vee and Vera, two of my more notable companions.

... I dunno, it just varies between jump to jump.

>>50743811
I've created research stations, whose stated purpose was, "I want you to research things; particularly things related to this thing I specifically built this research station near. I'm not super interested in, like, babysitting you through this shit, though, so I'm basically telling you to do independent study."
Does that count?
>>
>>50743929
Just get to the section about beastmen.
>>
>>50743980
Desist from bringing your politics in the thread.
>>
>>50744123
>>50744123
>who their troops should be.

Mercenaries?
>>
>>50740325
As of the Infernals jump? The Infernal Exalted, the Demon Emperor, the Devil Tyrant, stuff like that.
>>
>>50744107
So you'd pretty much know exactly how to play your aspect, how to avoid doomed timelines, etc?
>>
>>50744107
Actually I've been meaning to ask you what you think would fit for a Seer of Heart. I like the idea of it but I'm not sure what exactly it would result in. Closest I could think of was precognition for charting peoples personal growth or whatnot.
>>
>>50744107
hey can get more than one of each class if they have different aspects?
>>
>>50739673
I was trying not to draw too much attention to them chiefly because there was no non-messy way to deal with them

I was trying to get as much feedback as I could before tackling that thorny issue.
I'm updating the PDF as we speak, but for now my tentative ruling on the Time Stones is that they're synched up with the Little Planet and have the greatest effect on there. They probably don't work outside of settings with inherent time travel and if they do they follow the lines of the time travel shown in the setting rather than any special form of travelling.
>>50739540
You can, they have approximately the same amount of energy. They will also probably try to disperse like the canon emeralds do after heavy use but preventing that isn't that difficult

updated version with some bugfixes is already in progress, adding the notes wouldn't be difficult if that's alright with peeps
>>
How would one go about catching an Exaltation after killing its host, then shoving it in someone else?
>>
>>50744107
So the Mage and Seer are pretty much the same then?
>>
>>50743064
Can you tell me where Cell is from? Like - a particular video game, maybe? I'm having trouble googling it. Too many false results, especially from biology.
>>
File: heart.jpg (375KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
375KB, 1280x720px
>>50744186
Pretty much, yeah.

>>50744190
That sounds good.

But anyway, I already did my take on a Seer of Heart. it's in the section in the back of the jump, the very first one.

>Seer of Heart: Likely an innate understanding of people's feelings, moods, and whether or not they're trying to hide anything. Essentially makes you the glue holding the team together, makes it so you can't be infiltrated because you'll immediately notice something off, and lets you abuse opponent's moods when planning something. Probably also something with looking into people's souls. Like being able to figure out someone's personality with just a look.

>>50744200
You mean like a Knight of Time and a Knight of Rage in one session?

Sure. No session in canon has that, but there's also no rule against it.
>>
>>50744107
How does Homestuck time travel interact with other forms of time travel, such as Wings of Time, FR Time Dragon Temporal Flux, etc?
>>
>>50744250
Pretty sure they mean DBZ Cell.
>>
>>50744260
Whoops, must have missed that. Sorry about that.
>>
>>50743354
>But you still have to come back eventually.
What about if you take Heretic or otherwise just tell the Yozi to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>50744218
Hey two questions 1. How many metal slots does the Core metal accommodation option in the Legend Rider Movie Belt give you?
2.I have plug-and-play and a Frequent lack of cell metals, can I run my , various pieces of CLAWS Personal Type off of the cosmic states switch?
>>50744260
okay cool thanks for the answer.
>>
>>50743354
>They get it, she scares them, too.
So what you're saying is that even Yozi know that Yandere is worst girl?
>>
>>50744242
Grab Lytek's cabinet/a monstrance of celestial portion/Lillun/the remains of the Jade Prison and start reverse engineering them.
>>
File: 03829_1.gif (395KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
03829_1.gif
395KB, 650x650px
>>50744242
Trap it into something like a Monstrance of Celestial Portion, while the Host is still alive.

You're not going to catch it /after/ the host is dead, and even containing it after you kill the host is hard.

Also, remember that Exaltations burn insufficiently "heroic"/compatible hosts from the inside-out, killing them very fast.

>>50744244
Pretty much, yeah. Seers are more about guiding others, while Mages do things themselves.

Seers also seem to get broader stuff, while Mages get more specific visions. But considering there's one canon Mage who does things, might not be that true.

>>50744272
No clue. Fanwank something?

>>50744285
>>50744321
No problem.

>>50744336
They're scared of her not because she kills everything, but because she /doesn't/ hate the Exalted.

She just... let go. And that's what makes her insane to a Primordial/Yozi.
>>
>>50744371
>They're scared of her not because she kills everything, but because she /doesn't/ hate the Exalted.
>She just... let go. And that's what makes her insane to a Primordial/Yozi.
So she's part of the Reclamation just because she wants to be free, not because she wants revenge?
>>
Where would we start trying to reverse engineer exaltations? Go wake up Autochthon and ask him?
>>
>>50744371
>She just... let go. And that's what makes her insane to a Primordial/Yozi.
Didn't Isidoros do the same thing? Do he and she get along?
>>
>>50744424
Well if I understand right, any god in Exalted can create an Exalt, it's just that it takes so much power to do so that most of them are unable to unwilling to do so.

So maybe go Spirit in MtA, learn how to make Exalted gods, then pump them up enough and then have them make Exalts for you?
>>
>>50744424
>Where would we start trying to reverse engineer exaltations? Go wake up Autochthon and ask him?

from what I understand he's in a coma rather than sleeping and is actually the only benevolent cosmic figure in the setting so waking Him up is a fairly decent plan
>>
Does anyone have a claim on the librarian?

It's a sort of a cross between indiana jones and warehouse 13.
>>
>>50744487
no, no one does, are you including the librarians as well?
>>
>>50743087
>If it doesn't involve time travel, resurrection, or mundane technology then you can almost certainly make it as a devil tiger Charm.
Granting souls/free will to beings that normally can't have such?+
>>
What kind of powers would a Bard of Breath have?
>>
>>50744473
That's in 3E. In 2E the exact requirements for making an Exaltation are unknown, so you'd have to fanwank who you could or couldn't base an Exalt type on.

However, the Solars went the entire First Age without making much progress on reverse engineering them, so asking Autochthon is you best bet. Note that if you can get him to open his Charmset, you can turn one of your companions completely into Autochthon, complete with all of his memories.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50739561
Cool as hell

>>50740325
"That asshole who keeps kicking me in the face"

>>50740590
God, Abyssal names

>>50741324
>Impossible
>For Exalted
Silly anon, Exalts were made to do the impossible. By The Great Maker, praise be to he.

>>50741384
Fix them if possible, keep them locked away if not. The Yozi as they currently are are TERRIBLE for Creation.

>>50741776
I'd jump it if it was >>50741957
But then I love Space Hulk

>>50742188
>The enemy holding the hulk is a roll but each origin can choose the one most appropriate for them to be fighting for free
I'd rule that the bigger Hulks have multiple factions on board. It's not exactly unheard of for a particularly large Hulk to have Nids fighting Orks fighting Chaos.

>>50742376
KRIEG!

>>50743276
You HAVE to go to Malfeas at least once a year. The All Thing Infernal meets once a year, and all 50 Infernals have to show up.

>>50743370
They aren't very good, but if you bend the rules a bit their thematicd could be cool. Also I wanna be a Honey Badger Totem.

>>50743811
>or your ideals?
Fuck the hell yeah. Love and Justice man, go full Good Guy Paladin/Kamen Rider.

>>50744123
>Orks disguised as humans would be amusing but a bit silly.
Do it anyway

>>50744424
It's the best way yeah, and Auto-bot is the best Primordial/God.
He legitimately loves humanity, even more than Conky.
>>
>>50744412
>So she's part of the Reclamation just because she wants to be free, not because she wants revenge?
Yes.

Well, that, and to enlighten Creation.

>>50744424
Basically, yes. No one else came close.

>>50744433
Eh... Sorta. The difference is the Adorjan accepts her imprisonment. She doesn't care she's stuck there.

Isidoros is kinda cool, but the Exalted are still the enemies who struck him down until lay there half dead, his blood drowning the armies of his conquerors.

>>50744473
Nope. That's only in 3rd Edition, and only if they've been given the Exigence.

>>50744481
He's... not really benevolent.
>>
>>50744321

1. You get a medal slot from the Movie Belt
2. That's the purpose of the perk, so yeah
>>
>>50744520
I'm pretty sure there's an upgrade to Wyld Shaping Technique somewhere that gives the beings you create real souls. Free will is more ambiguous, depending on what exactly you mean by it, but a freedom themed Devil Tiger probably could.
>>
>>50744536
>You HAVE to go to Malfeas at least once a year. The All Thing Infernal meets once a year, and all 50 Infernals have to show up.
What happens if you don't?
>>
>>50744546
>1. You get a medal slot from the Movie Belt

okay so just one? noted .
>>
Freedom Fighter: Angel Island,
Super Attitude, Super Peel Out, 1 Spin attack, 2 Blast Processing, 3 Fastest Thing Alive, 6 Master Plan, 3 Blessing of the Little Planet
4 I hate that Hedgehog, Smooth Criminal, Items:Super Shoes, 1 A Prize Inside, +10:Eaten Time, Bad Future

So... I'm facing a massive number of bad futures mingling with the time traveling zones swirling about with an existence eater... Painful. Can I outrun time? Let's find out!

I actually start out as a thief. Robotniks are working together, so I pinch the resources of one of their factories to make Robo-robotniks, with the biometrics already loaded
from the scanners meant to verify them. Some of them take over other factories, some 'replace' robotniks. It's enough to have plenty of resources for them to make metal sonics
with slightly different programming, to get me the chaos emeralds...

That doesn't go as well, Sonic shows up trying to be a hero, and understandably trashes a few. Robotniks shanghai some of the metal sonics, and get supsicious... but once I get
in gear myself, at mach 25, we manage to talk to sonic, and collect all the sets... some we had to invade the Robotnik fortresses for. We lost three zones to the Eater, but we
fixed time... and most of the futures turned out looking like good ends.
>>
>>50744563
The Yozi punish you, probably in a way worse than 'just' Torment.
>>
>>50744538
Can Infernals learn the Charmsets of non-Yosi primordials if they can convince them to open them?
>>
>>50744596
Copy paste error: Sonic Jump
>>
>>50744536
>Do it anyway
I decided on Imperial Guard for Drop-In's combat troops, but the members of their heavy squad looks strangely large and green for some reason. . .
>>
>>50744608
"Maybe" there is no canon on it, so it really depends on the ST.
There is no god damn way to learn Neverborn charmsets, but Gaia or Auto-bot is "possible".

>>50744614
I can accept this
>>
>>50744538
>Well, that, and to enlighten Creation.
Meaning what, exactly?

>>50744604
Can they do that even if you took Orphan Cub and don't go to Malfeas?
>>
>>50744563
>>50744536
>>50744604
Isn't that first two chapters lore?
>>
>>50744538
What needs to be done to wake him up?
>>
>When you get ready to download a game.
>When it says 4 hours download time.
>When it keeps going up.

Fuck you heavens. And my internet twice.
>>
>>50744536
>It's the best way yeah, and Auto-bot is the best Primordial/God.
>He legitimately loves humanity, even more than Conky.

>>50744538
>He's... not really benevolent.

?
>>
>>50744643
When I say a way "worse" than torment I mean sending other Infernals, or Cultists, after you.

>>50744644
A very small amount of first two chapters lore is accepted. Like the Chrysalis. Because it's actually interesting and thematic, not just edgy.
A once a year meeting for all 50 infernals? That's not edgy in the slightest and actually makes sense, to ensure the Infernals don't get in each others' way.

>>50744683
Auto-bot loves humanity, be he is at the end of the day an ancient inhuman intelligence with completely different morality than us. Moreover, not all of his Souls love humanity and some of them are horrible monsters.
>>
File: Hellstrider.png (637KB, 701x834px) Image search: [Google]
Hellstrider.png
637KB, 701x834px
>>50744520
Eh... depends on the being.

But generally, yes, as long as it fits your Devil Tiger.

>>50744563
You'd better have a damn good excuse, or you'll be considered a renegade/punished harshly.

>>50744608
No clue. It's a "maybe, ask your ST"

>>50744643
>Meaning what, exactly?\

To quote an anon, last thread, who said it better than I could:
>to teach you to let go of all things and concerns in the world, the wisdom of detachment through suffering.

Her lessons are often fatal, and if not mostly leave madmen.

>>50744676
Somehow get through his Seal into Autochthonia, then get his eight Divine Ministers to wake him up.

Alternatively, knock on his Crystal Fetich/Brain, until he wakes up. No guarantee that'll work.

>>50744683
>He's... not really benevolent.
Oh, he loves humanity, but-... >>50744706 Yes, that.
>>
>>50739953
Bip Bop
>>
>>50740225
Before or after mental partitioning? Because sometimes the same person speaks with a thousand voices.
>>
>>50740325
Usually whatever my name was before I arrived in that world.
>>
>>50744526

From my understanding, Bard acts to "allow the destruction of and allow destruction by utilizing" their element
So they inherently cause either their element to erode or allow their element to act and then destroy via that
it's a bit complex but for Breath
Breath appears to be "Freedom, Liberty, independent, but also detachment and solitude because of said independence"
So a bard of breath could find it easier to do a sort of "rogue mission" of sorts with their breath abilities and through that cripple enemies and things that need to be destroyed(or perhaps force certain people/things that need to be in place for the enemy to be a threat to go rogue themselves? Sort of like inspiring a necessary guard for an important weapon to just run off and do their own thing because they don't care about their station)
They could also erode individuality and the desire to act out of concert with others, so maybe inspiring teamwork by limiting the agency of the team's invidual members?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
Build time!

Once Upon a Time Jump 045:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Broken Heart (In a Companion) [+300]
A Heart More Pure than Snow [+300]
Born of Darkness [+300]
Origins: Villain
Race: Dragon [300]
Perks:
Magic [600]
True Love’s Kiss [600]
Evil Laugh [Free]
A Golden Opportunity [300]

Companions [100]
Ranma [500]
Race: Human
Origin: Minor Character
Perks:
A Bit Odd [Free]
A Clear Conscience [200]
Operation Cobra [300]

Marcus [500]
Perks:
A Bit Odd [Free]
A Clear Conscience [200]
Gear:
Magic Beans [300]

Roselyn [500]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Right on Track [Free]
Let it Go [100]
Charming Good Looks [100]
Gear:
A Mad Hat [300]

Ryoga [500]
Perks:
A Bit Odd [Free]
A Clear Conscience [200]
Operation Cobra [300]

Misaka Worst [500]
Perks:
A Bit Odd [Free]
A Clear Conscience [200]
Operation Cobra [300]

Sabo [500]
Perks:
A Bit Odd [Free]
A Clear Conscience [200]
Operation Cobra [300]

Kazuma [500]
Origin: Hero
Perks:
Charming Good Looks [Free]
True Believer [100]
Destined Savior [200]
Gear:
Fairy Dust [200]

Yumi [500]
Origin: Hero
Perks:
Charming Good Looks [Free]
True Believer [100]
Destined Savior [200]
Gear:
Squid Ink [200]

So... I've come to this place and have to endure not only a halving of my powers but also I'm achingly innocent and will go to my AA meetings. I may expand on this story but now onward to food!
>>
How did the Primordials make gods, anyway? Are there Charms for it?
>>
Regarding Devil Tigers am I limited to Exalted themes? Can one of my themes be stars but not the Exalted version of stars?
>>
Bard of Breath would invite destruction of Breath, or allow destruction through Breath. So, you'd allow Direction, Freedom, Wind, and Motion to be destroyed around you, or something to be destroyed through them.

You'd allow the destruction fo freedom and motivation, as well as literally winds and breath around you. You'd could probably stop people from doing much at all, or even from breathing. Maybe destroy freedom, to make others conform to a group more or get them to work together better.

You might set people on courses that will destroy them, or paralyse them with indecision through too much freedom.

Not quite sure what else. Bard's a bit of an odd Class, and almost always hard for me to do. They're wildcards. They can singlehandedly lose you the game, or win it for you.
>>
>>50740734
I actually haven't taken it in my current build if I remember correctly. In my first build I got Popularity control with Friend of the Media + blast+ Elasticity and super charisma with Friend of the Media + Strength.
It wasn't strictly legal but was approved by MarvelAnon himself.
>>
Notice how that one anon who bitches about Naruto/Fate/Worm posting never says anything when we go full autist over Exalted.

This is what he wanted all along.
>>
>>50744907
I'm afraid I don't know off the top of my head. I THINK it was through something akin to Sorcery when they were making the very Laws of Physics that Creation runs on. I would swear to god there do exist Charms for making Gods though, somewhere. Not in Infernals I don't think though.
>>
>>50744954
No, there's an anon who has his period about Exalted conversations too.
>>
File: green-sun.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
green-sun.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
>>50744947
...That was supposed to be for >>50744526

>>50744907
Never mentioned exactly, I believe?

I don't think there's charms for that, no. At least not for Infernals. Sidereals get some to elevate beings to godhood.

>>50744926
>Can one of my themes be stars but not the Exalted version of stars?
Sort of? You could probably have "huge balls of gas, which are hot and bright" or something as part of your themes?

Your Devil Tiger is a new Primordial, it's not like you have to grab something that already exists.
>>
>>50745059
Exalted metaphysics possibly knows of more conventional astronomy, and Creation just doesn't use it. Some magic invokes those themes, like how Isidoros is a pocket universe full of dark matter or how the Magnanimous Unbound Sun is made of galaxies going supernova.
>>
Just want to make sure but Sisters of Battle are much better than Storm Troopers right? I mean both can be considered discount space marines when it comes to combat but one of them has power armor.
>>
None of the primordials/yozi had/have death as one of their themes, right? That was something that had to be invented?
>>
>>50745098
>Exalted metaphysics possibly knows of more conventional astronomy, and Creation just doesn't use it. Some magic invokes those themes, like how Isidoros is a pocket universe full of dark matter or how the Magnanimous Unbound Sun is made of galaxies going supernova.

So a Devil Tiger with the themes of stars and nebulae would be okay then?
>>
>>50745098
>like how Isidoros is a pocket universe full of dark matter
I thought he was a self-contained black hole?
>>
>>50745125
Right. Death magic is incompatible with Primordial Essence. The closest to come to it are Autocthon, who has themes of entropy and disorder to go along with his themes of creation and order, and The Ebon Dragon, who really only understands death as this horrible thing that you're banished to forever, and so it appeal to him. They both have access to necrotic Essence, but Autocthon's access is part of his sickness and therefore has very bad repercussions for its use, and the Dragon's access requires he use a special charm to temporarily become an undead monster.
>>
File: isidoros_by_golentan-d6p9ffd.jpg (60KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
isidoros_by_golentan-d6p9ffd.jpg
60KB, 750x600px
>>50745098
> like how Isidoros is a pocket universe full of dark matter or how the Magnanimous Unbound Sun is made of galaxies going supernova
...I'm not sure I'd call those "conventional astronomy", but you do have a point that they seem to invoke it? Magnanimous Unbound Sun moreso than Isidoros, I'd say.

>>50745125
Yes.

Death is the Neverborn's thing.

>>50745138
Sure.

>>50745155
Well, in his Boar shape, yes.

Isidoros’ boar shape, the form in which he strides across the emerald skies of the Demon City, is but a shadow of his true self and his true strength. His core, his fundamental Essence, is a midnight universe so unimaginably vast and heavy that not even Malfeas could bear its weight. When he chooses—which is seldom, for it would smack of vulnerability—his boar shape becomes a fire-rimmed portal opening onto that incalculable mass. So dense is the dark matter of which Isidoros is made that light quails and turns from it, cloaking his ebon worlds in coronas of ghostly flame.
>>
>>50745125
I'm fairly certain Death/Dying is one of Autochthon's theme, but if you're talking about the metaphysical system of death present in Creation where your soul is scrubbed clean and then reincarnated yeah that had to be invented.
>>
>>50745155
He's both. Primordials are capable of being multiple things at once. The exceptions are Oramus, who used to be able to do that and is now bound super-tight because the Exalted feared him the most, and Szoreny, who due to his themes of reflection is technically EVERYTHING at once. There's a whole separate Malfeas as his Fetich Soul, for example. A copy of every single demon and Primordial exists inside the mirror-universe of Kagami. Szoreny's scary.
>>
>>50745115
Yes.
>>
>>50745198
>Szoreny's scary.
Don't forget those silver replicas of other primordials and such are actually /superior/ to the originals, since Szoreny improved them.
>>
>>50745198
>>50745240
I'm definitely activating my vampire powers around him so he doesn't get a full power jumper reflection.

Also mutilating him ASAP to remove his mirror powers.
>>
>>50745269
You might want to make sure you don't cast a shadow, either. The Ebon Dragon can pull the same trick by eating someone's shadow.
>>
>>50745278
I probably have that somewhere, but considering I can be shadow and control shadows, I'm much better able to defend myself from that.
>>
>>50745240
I'm assuming it's not, but would it be possible to choose "holy" as one of your DT themes and be able to use holy sorcery or Charms?
>>
Is there anything that makes you completely immune to psychic damage
>>
>>50745328
Pokemon Dark Types
>>
>>50739953
Incarceron.
>>
>>50745309
Probably not. "Holy" in Exalted is defined by the Unconquered Sun.

It's not actually anything intrinsic to anything, you're just a Creature of Darkness if you're on the Sun's shitlist. Holy effects just hurt Creatures of Darkness, and can't be used by them.

So, I guess it's a maybe if you found a way to hijack the Sun's power?

...Personally, I'd say make your own variant of 'Holy' charms.
>>
>>50745328
Are you trying to have dream sex with Adorjan, anon?
>>
>>50745309
No. In Exalted, "holy" isn't just some generic classification of magic. It's a very specific thing: The Unconquered Sun's shit list. He's got a charm that lets him designate anything he wants, with as wide or as narrow specificity as he wants, as a thing that holy magic hurts more than usual. Holy charms are his gift to the Exalted. They're not stuck with the ones he made, new ones can be invented, but they all tie back to the Unconquered Sun's influence. In fact, if you kill him, holy charms stop working. The only person who can still use them as that point is anyone carrying a sword he made as a backup for maintaining the effect, the Aidenweiss. You might be able to use holy charms if you convince the Unconquered Sun to take you off his list, though.
>>
>>50745378
>In fact, if you kill him, holy charms stop working
Do they stop working altogether or lose the effectiveness against other beings? I thought Charms didn't rely on other beings to function, just the Exalt's own Essence.
>>
>>50745358
My Themes are still da best.
Love and Justice!

>>50745378
Solars also have a charm that lets them designate someone/thing as a Being of Darkness.
>>
>>50745378
>You might be able to use holy charms if you convince the Unconquered Sun to take you off his list, though.
Would that be at all doable as someone who took Orphan Cub? I don't even care about Holy Charms, I just want to get him in rehab and then bro it up with him and Solaire.
>>
>>50745358
>>50745378
I forget, do Infernals automatically count as Creatures of Darkness, or do they have to fall to Erembour's song or use one of those Ebon Dragon charms first?
>>
>>50745441
It might result in you getting turned into a Solar, but hey this is Exalted anything is possible with enough effort.
>>
>>50745445
They automatically count, most likely due to the Yozi Essence in them.
>>
>>50745464
Wait... If you asked the US to repair your Exaltation and make you a Solar, would he be able to do that?
>>
>>50745421
They'll still have their basic effect, it's the holy enhancement that will fail. Like, if you use Cleansing Flame Strike, it will still wreathe your blow in solar flame. But that flame won't hit undead or demons any harder than it would anyone else.

>>50745441
Maybe? I mean, you'd have less of the touch of the Yozi you than any other Infernal would. It would still be difficult to do, though. The Unconquered Sun is stubborn.

>>50745445
Infernals are automatically Creatures of Darkness, yes.
>>
>>50745484
No. He doesn't know how this shit works, you'd have to ask Autochton.
>>
>>50745484
Maybe. There's a high risk it would kill you, though, and he'd just get a normal Solar Exaltation back out of you. It's really hard to manipulate Exaltations without killing the host. The chances of it killing you would probably rise if you were a Devil-Tiger, seeing as you'd have taken the base Solar Exaltation even further away from its original state than the Yozis ever planned. Maybe if you had Autocthon's help they could do it together, but that's a whole separate quest in itself.
>>
File: Green Sun Tattoos.png (140KB, 296x372px) Image search: [Google]
Green Sun Tattoos.png
140KB, 296x372px
>>50745421
Both? If they have some basic effect that doesn't care about Holy or not, that'll still work.

They stop working because the concept of "Holy" is no longer getting enforced. It's like trying to sword someone without having a sword.

>>50745445
They automatically count as Creatures of Darkness, because Yozi Essence.

>>50745484
Not while you're alive.

But he could probably purify a free Exaltation, yes. As could Autochthon and Lytek. Not casually, but if they tried they could ritually purify the Yozi bits off.
>>
>>50745511
>>50745540
Could you have them kill you but have that perk from Universal Monster that lets you stay alive but not auto revive so that Fiat wouldn't kick in and replace your Exaltation or recall it or whatever. Then when he/they finish repairing it, have your companions revive you and he/they shove the purified Exaltation in you?

I wouldn't actually do this, mind you; DTs are way cooler than Solars. Just curious.
>>
>>50745622
No idea. Fanwank something, I guess.
>>
>>50745622
I... maybe?

Depends on how you rule what happens to your exaltation while you're "dead" like that?

It could happen if you rule it flies off to a new host... but then you lose your Exaltation if you need that Universal Monsters perk, and don't have anything to catch your Exaltation at the moment you die?
>>
>>50745435
>Love and Justice!

Wait a moment.

Holy shit you inspired me to have the best idea ever.

I want to create a Devil Tiger based on Magical Themes and use the Akuma perk to make my own version of Magical Girls.
>>
File: Pure Evil.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Evil.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
>>50745719
>>
>>50745719
>Akuma Magical Girls
This is best idea. I approve.
>>
>>50745719
You want to hollow out little girl souls and use them as sockpuppets? You're worse than Kyubey.
>>
>>50745719
I did not know this was possible; I am now excited for Exalted. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>50745719
And that just gave me the best idea ever: Autocthon is trying to save himself from entropy. His Exalted are artificial bodies in which souls have been transferred, contained inside artifacts called soul gems. Said soul gems need to be occasionally cleansed, or else the Alchemical risks transforming into a horrible monster. Autocthon is Kyubey! Okay, I need to give him a cute little rabbit-cat-thing Jouten form. It's too good to pass up on.
>>
>>50745749
Akuma Perk + Devil Tiger Akuma Charm = a less evil version of Akuma "Now With Free Will!™"
>>
>>50745749
There's a perk in the jump that let's you give Akuma a normal Green Sun Prince Urge and Torment. Give them an Urge to fight evil and a Torment that causes their powers to abandon them and you've got a standard Mahou Shoujou group. It works disturbingly well.
>>
>>50745749
The perk lets me create Akuma with free will if I wanted to.
>>
If you weren't capped at Essence 6+ custom Charms, would it be possible to make one that basically gives you Accelerator's power?
>>
>>50745778
Lol. It does kind of fits.
>>
>>50745783
I assume their Act of Villainy is wearing frilly dresses?
>>
>>50745792
Probably not in one Charm, no. Though you could probably replicate some of its effects with PDs and PAs.
>>
>>50745792
You don't need to. Just make a bunch of upgrade charms for Mind-Hand Manipulation, a She Who Lives in Her Name charm. SWLiHN loves force manipulation and advanced mathematics, it would work fine.
>>
>>50744218
>First bit
That makes sense and seems fair to me Digger.

>Second bit
And thanks.
>>
>>50745816
Monologuing about Love and Friendship
>>
>>50745811
Beauteous Warrior Introduction
It would be uncouth to battle for love and justice in the clothing of mere mortals. The Infernal must instead demonstrate the nobility of her form. To perform this Act of Villainy, the Warlock must, before taking any other significant actions in the scene, do nothing but partake in an elaborate sequence of redressing herself into appropriate garb lasting one long tick. The Infernal is free to defend herself, but must do nothing else except change her clothes and activate other purely cosmetic powers to call attention to herself.
>>
>>50745845
Errr, this was meant for >>50745811
>>
>>50745881
What Virtue would they roll for that, do you think? Conviction, maybe, to show the purity of their ideals of Love and Justice?
>>
>>50745894
Compassion is the love and justice virtue. Conviction is for being an edgy hard man making hard decisions.
>>
What kinds of ships would you like to see available for the Space Hulk?
>>
>>50745909
Yeah, but they're not showing Compassion, they're showing their dedication to the ideals by going out of their way to do something silly. That says Conviction, to me.
>>
>>50745919
Trust me and InNomine, it's Compassion.

Red Rage of Compassion is a thing
>>
>>50745918
don't go big it'll look too much like LoT, go exotic
>>
>>50745918
The Judgement of Carrion
>>
>>50745919
Hmm, that does sound right, but the ideals themselves are based on Compassion. It might actually be Valor, since they're showing contempt for the forces of evil and asserting that they aren't threatening enough to be a higher priority than getting dressed. Think I'll go with that one. 1 Limit for doing it, roll (Valor) and lose one Limit per success for doing it during a battle or other important scene that is using regular ticks.
>>
>>50745976
That is an amalgam of ships, the Space Hulk in this jump is going to be one ship.
>>
>>50745918
Is is only going to be Imprerial ships?
>>
>>50745918
Relation ships.

I'm not sorry
>>
>>50745881
That's hot. Transformation sequences are my jam.
>>
>>50746013
That was the plan, the origins and their related troops would probably just blow up any non imperial space hulk instead of trying to purge/restore it.
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>50745778
>>50745719
HA!

And the best part-their limit break is becoming an increasingly emotionless robot focused on their directives.

So they're all potential Homura-knockoffs in training.

Well, when they aren't getting growing up to turn into entire cities.

>>50743414
I believe the most common criticism I've heard from most Exalted communities is "too like Infernals but silver"

>>50743308
And eating pies. Pies baked by hardworking Solars.

Luna the Liar Stole My Pie: A bedtime story for Solars aged 3 and up.
>>
>>50744678
Two hours later, and 40% downloaded...

It still says four hours.
>>
>>50746075
>And the best part-their limit break is becoming an increasingly emotionless robot focused on their directives
Nah their limit break is them going full Dark Magical Girl.
>>
>>50746146
I think he was talking about actual Alchemica not Meguca Exalted
>>
>>50746146
He's talking about the Alchemicals, just quoting the wrong thing.
>>
Jumpers, what are you proud of? A shining moment of awesome? An 'all according to plan' moment? Revealing your xanatos gambit?
>>
File: 12e15ea2050b5b14e271eff341422501.jpg (148KB, 736x1349px) Image search: [Google]
12e15ea2050b5b14e271eff341422501.jpg
148KB, 736x1349px
>>50746067
Disappointing but understandable. If there are ships that useful for things besides blowing stuff up I'd like to see them included, and the ship that's in this pic too if anyone an identify it.
>>
Is there anything like Terminator's Judgement Day for non-apocalyptic events? Something to be aware of city-wide destruction and natural disasters before they happen that isn't full-blown precognition.
>>
>>50746235
Hey KOTOR, can you absorb stuff other than memories from your Self-duplication clones? Stuff like gainz from physical/mystical training? What about energy pools?
>>
>>50746275
>can you absorb stuff other than memories from your Self-duplication clones?
No.
>>
>>50746235
I think I recognize that, is it one of the massive chaos ships that's name eludes me for some reason? Damn that would be tempting to put in. . . it's design is technically Imperial. . . but no I shouldn't. Should I?
>>
>>50746235
>>50746315
Abyss, that was it. Is that an Abyss class?
>>
Does any one have the last Fate/Stay Night WIP?
>>
>>50746343
http://pastebin.com/JQxAbHKB
>>
For the purposes of imports, would a Hellstrider count as a mecha, or a suit of power armor? Or neither? Both?
>>
>>50746374
Mecha, presumably. They're fairly large.
>>
File: Chaos_Cruiser.gif (25KB, 404x208px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_Cruiser.gif
25KB, 404x208px
>>50746328
>>50746315
It looks more like a cruiser. Would the Imperium try to recapture a chaos ship or would it be deemed to far gone?
>>
>>50746315

It looks cool so yes.
>>
>>50746374
>For the purposes of imports, would a Hellstrider count as a mecha, or a suit of power armor? Or neither? Both?
A mecha probably. Definitely not power armor, they're 16 feet large at minimum and more piloted than worn.
>>
>>50746400
Knowing the Imperium, too far gone.
>>
>>50746344
>http://pastebin.com/JQxAbHKB
My thanks-
>>
>>50746400
it depends. is it infused with anything daemonic?
if its just archaeotech then...maybe...
>>
>>50746400
Well most "Chaos Ships" are just imperial ships that only chaos have anymore. There are some that were solely chaos designed but most shown aren't. They would just blow it up if they knew it was chaos but most chaos ships could be mistaken for imperial ones unless heavy on the deamon infusion.
>>
>>50741324
Good thing I've got this sword that even kills things that can't die.

>>50743370
So I can have a different exaltation for each one of my souls and go full orochimaru and learn every charm ever, even the native ones.

>>50745918
I'd like a full-on space hulk. A huge mishmash of vessels, imperium, xenos and unknowns that have smashed into each other and are still somehow capable of space-worthiness.
>>
>>50746406
Well it isn't what I thought it was so it is less of an issue, since most chaos ships were based on imperial ones I guess it would be fine to have the original imperial versions of them available even if they are generally shown as chaos ships.

Which means unless this ship is one of the few that were entirely chaos it will be an acceptable ship if you go for the cruiser class. (I'm dividing the ship choice by classification)

>>50746573
Why not, I'm already loosening my original idea of what ships would be possible anyway. There will be a massive "how does this function" abomination of a space hulk as an option.
>>
Does the Quantum Brain from Gundam: Anno Domini receive perks that you achieve later? What if you consume someone as a Runner and obtain their brain enhancements? I'm not quite clear because it says that it's hard to modify, but it's a carbon copy of your "existing" brain and shares enough connection with your "current" brain to die when it does.
>>
>>50746764
Wank responsibly / reasonably - the jump-maker, from what I've seen in IRC, has been in one depressive slump from one moment to the next. Not certain you'll get an answer.
>>
>>50746242
Look at tales of Phantasia. Might be a scenario reward or something. Not as much warning but it is better than nothing.
>>
Where can I find all of the Yozi's official Charms?
>>
When's Pokémon being updated?
>>
>>50746929
You need to put bait on the hook anon.
>>
WHENS MAHVEL
>>
>>50746926
They're spread between Manual of Exalted Power: Infernals, The Broken Winged Crane, The Return of the Scarlet Empress, Shards of the Exalted Dream, and posts on the Ink Monkeys blog, collected here thor.divnull.com/pub/exalted/ink-monkeys-ultimate-collection.pdf
>>
>>50746953
Are you having a stroke mate?
>>
>>50746953
When you make it, Woolie.
>>
>>50743827
For Storm Troopers have them be the Imperial Gurad type with access to cannon fodder guard troopers and the rest of the guard's kit.

As for Drop In, go wild, as a Drop In you are effectively something new and interesting to the galaxy and your not bound by the bureaucracy and creeds of the other origins.

You can have almost anything that is not found in the other origins. regular human Mercenaries? Well yes, but why go for just the boring option. Suspiciously green mercenaries that love to get into close combat and are led by a huge warboss with a fascination with fancy hats, Sure. An Eldar warhost led by a Farseer that for some reason decided to ally themselves with you, They want to hitch a ride with you out of the Warhammer reality so that they can escape from Slaanesh. Welcome aboard! Cult led by a renegade pysker that sees you as a god or at least an avatar of one. Sure, try not to pull an Emps though.

Drop In can basically be the everything else option in the 40k universe.
>>
>>50746963
Yeah but it's a pain to track down and read them in all the different places. I meant is there a collected list of them somewhere? All I managed to find was a list of all of SWLiHN's Charms.
>>
>>50746764
I'd say that it's a definite "yes" to perks, and a solid "probably" with absorption. Because if it didn't, it'd largely be a trap as you have to completely different people trying to fight over your headspace and body, one of which can barely comprehend the other.
>>
>>50747015
Anathema is a Character Creation kit that has the vast majority of charms ever written with their...basic effects and books/page number listed for you to look them up in more detail.
>>
>>50743827
Whatever you do, don't do >>50747012. >>50747012 is painfully retarded. After reading his post you should go fondle your balls and or play with your tits to make sure you don't have cancer.
>>
>>50747015
Sadly not. I think that this is the most complete collection you're going to find: http://ninjasensei.wikidot.com/infernal-charms
>>
>>50747012
Drop-In has been decided as standard Imperial Guard along with a few "cleverly" disguised Orks.

Greenskinz wot greenskinz, I'z a opper ume I is.
>>
>>50747012
I concur with this idea. I'd honestly love any of those non-boring options. TotallyNotOrks and Eldar with that Spoiler motivation are both awesome ideas.

I could also really get behind paying a little more for the option to import troops from previously visited Jumps.

>>50747114
That works. Totally on board for that.
>>
>go to Metroid
>purchase power armor with full boost and Legendary
>absorb GBE

Lul, Heavens. Thanks for the free omnipotence!
>>
>>50747135
Too bad you are now unable to power the GBE effectively without a dyson sphere.
>>
>>50747053
>>50747105
Ah well, thanks
>>
>>50747135
lel ebin meme senpai
>>
>>50747156
Not him, but it's a fucking man-sized portable weapon. I call bullshit.
>>
>>50747135
I don't follow. How does the Graviton Beam Emitter give you omnipotence? Are you referring to a different "GBE"? Because if so, you should know that around here the acronym is commonly associated with the device from Tsutoma Nihei's work.
>>
>>50747191
That is already obscenely powerful--you don't conjure destruction for nothing, you have to put something in to actually cause it.
>>
So I don't normally read Kotaku, but I stumbled on this and it seems really interesting. Nice bit of history and expanding on the Metroid timeline.

http://kotaku.com/the-spectacular-story-of-metroid-one-of-gamings-riche-1284029577
>>
>>50747211
It's a meme to accuse or "thank" HeavensAnon of giving omnipotence lately.

Just give a sensible, derisive chuckle and move on with your day.
>>
>>50747214
Okay? My point is that you could likely adapt its own methods to power itself in such a small package. Though I don't know how the fuck it's anywhere /near/ "omnipotence".
>>
>>50747214
If you incorporate the GBE into the armor you are also incorporating the power source in the gun.
>>
>>50747255
Right, but charging the thing beyond normal limits doesn't really guarantee that power source will actually be able to handle it. For all we know, it receives power directly from the City itself.
>>
>>50747251
See >>50747240

It's memes all the way down.
>>
>>50747221
Holy shit, did you actually manage to find the one monkey in a million that managed to replicate a few lines from Shakespeare?
>>
>>50747135
Something you could already do through Worm, EMH, and Kancolle. Your point?
>>
>>50747281
Probably a freelancer.
>>
File: mahvel.png (301KB, 577x310px) Image search: [Google]
mahvel.png
301KB, 577x310px
>>50746977
>He doesnt know about Mahvel
Do you even scoops?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA
>>
If you have a Devil Tiger with "Imitation" of one of their Themes, could they create Charms that are replicas of any other Charms filtered through their own style at some penalty like requiring one or two higher minimum Essence level?
>>
>>50747281
They were actually some poster on neogaf that made a shorter post on the history, and it seems it got them an article on Kotaku. Apparently this particular poster is known for stuff like this? I was just looking for info on the Metroid timeline and stumbled onto some good shit.
>>
>>50747135
Your CoC jump was cowardly; if you're going to make a jump about the flagship lewd fetish furry game, make it represent the material you faggot. Your MM was equally bland and uninspired. Your recent Geminar jump was a sad, flaccid attempt to work your way back into the thread.

You fucked up, you were chased off and nobody missed you. That bothers you. You're just weak, DDAnon. There's no two ways about it. You're just weak.
>>
>>50747340
Oh, probably. Not one of their regulars, the regulars are too bitter to make anything of quality, let alone anything relevant.

Also on an unrelated note, my build for the Sonic jump changed slightly - revised it; added Super Drowning, removed Super Sonic Speed and Workaholic, and bought a fake chaos emerald as well as five boxes of rings. Because I can live without THAT particular speed perk - there are better ones out there - and I already can do a pretty good job at cranking out an army if I must. Having a fake emerald to study and contrast with the real deal is useful, and having (slowly regenerating) rings is immensely helpful with these studies as well.

Impersonating Metal Sonic and turning the lazy up to eleven is a perfectly good excuse for why I won't worry about going fast.
>>
>>50747430
Uh, how do you know it's him?
>>
>>50747477
Posting style.
>>
>>50747494
I'm not our shitposter, but I'm also not going to argue with you about it ad nauseam.
>>
>>50747513
Forget I said anything. I should know better than to post anything that isn't a build by now.
>>
>>50747433
Deleting your post? How cowardly.
>>
>>50747541
Nah, there's nothing wrong with owning your fuckup and deleting your own post.
>>
File: owlman1.jpg (94KB, 455x682px) Image search: [Google]
owlman1.jpg
94KB, 455x682px
>>50739672
hoot hoot
>>
>>50747114
You'll probably need to do something to differentiate the Drop In from the Stormtrooper groups then. Maybe have the Stormtroopers be Inquisitorial aligned and get access to inquisitor gear and allies, and the meltas, all of the meltas.
>>
>>50739672
God.
>>
>>50747675
An ugly, chubby faced black man?
>>
Besides Divine caster from Overlord, are there any other perks/items that allow you to revive other people? Either en mass or individually
>>
File: tumblr_ochk9tzQld1rbq23ko2_1280.jpg (233KB, 1280x1773px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ochk9tzQld1rbq23ko2_1280.jpg
233KB, 1280x1773px
>>50739672
>>
>>50747662
The Storm Troopers get the best of everything (short of bolters and power armor). If you want to say that this is due to Inquisitor support go ahead and do that.

The IG are just standard IG with some suspiciously large and green members who are definitely not orks, they promise.
>>
>>50747734
WoW
>>
>>50747734
magicka is a great system for resurrections since they apparently developed , free and easy resurrection. First , and then the rest of the magic system
>>
>>50747734
Geneology of the Holy War, has one, the Valkyrie Staff, but it's usage is...conditional.
>>
>>50747779
They kind of had to, have you seen the mortality rates?
>>
>>50747734
Aion, if Digger doesn't nerf it. Also, Magicka.
>>
>>50747384
Usually in exalted each type of "thing" (exalted, spirit, fair folk whatever) has their own styles of effects and mixing them up isn't something that happens very often.

Devil Tiger charms should still be recognizably Infernal charms, not "the weak version of a sidereal charm" or "the weak version of a solar charm".
Even if one of your concepts is "imitation", I'd expect that to come through as "A Charm that makes your anima banner look like that of the last Exalted you met", or "A Charm that allows you to craft a perfect mimicry of an object, but with Blasphemous Powers" rather than the conceptual imitation of "my charms are like their charms but worse".

Szoreny already has similar themes in his stuff. You might want to look at some of his fan charms for inspiration:
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Szoreny_Infernal_Charms
>>
>>50747791
Yes, yes I have but consider that the Ease of resurrection makes those Mortality rates a viable option
>>
>>50747801
Some more Szoreny fan charms:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?138409-Exalted-Szoreny-the-Silver-Forest
>>
How fast do Charms activate? Do they have variable cast times?
>>
>>50747734
Divine Magic from D&D can do both.
>>
>>50742884
just a note, the top page of the pdf still says 0.1?
>>
>>50747885
Variable, Yes, and I'm not explaining how you can tell beyond "read the stat block". It's very important if you want to be true to the source material and less so if you just want to make it look decent for narrative purposes.
>>
>>50747885
Usually they just activate instantly, but you can't use some together in the same action and it's sometimes a bit variable?
>>
>>50747885
It's variable. Most of them are instant, just spend the Essence and it happens, to the point that many can be cast as a reflexive response to something happening. Others take more time, though, and the stat block will say if that's the case. Usually charms for modifying large areas or groups of people take longer to cast, though not always.
Thread posts: 484
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.