[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be in a crazed inventor's attic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: BrainOMatic.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BrainOMatic.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
What would be in a crazed inventor's attic?
>>
Many, many, many failed projects, more or less stripped for useful parts and materials to other projects.
>>
Impact compensating boots
>>
>>50738101
Prototypes, that look interesting, but don't work.
Spare parts.
Sketches.
The Button.
>>
>>50738113
>>50738116
What sort of projects and prototypes?
Devil is in the details.
>>
>>50738136
Depends what field the inventor works and what is the tone and genre of the setting. The Gyro from Duckburg would have very different stuff compared to horror steampunk setting, for example.

Anyway, here couple I came up with:

>A shuttle of some kind. Has a cockpit for two and a small engine, but most of the machine parts have been stripped and you can't tell whether it was a submersible or space ship or something else
>A chest with a lock. If broken, the inside is full with memoribilia from the inventors youth. Couple of the gizmoz are still functional, even if their purpose is mystery and probably limited.
>Somewhat functional steam turbine. It's empty and need some basic maintenance to work. A couple of power cables connect it to something else, but ypu aren't sure where they lead.
>Staggering amount of copper wire lay in small piles everywhere.
>An operating table. It has a broken wheel.
>Mechanical calculator, especially if they're obsolete in the setting
>Some kind of robot animal
>The Button
>>
>>50738101
His bomb collection.
>>
Blueprints and heaps of paper full of calculations.
>>
>>50738101
Crazy inventions.
>>
>>50738349
How crazy are talking here?
>>
>>50738406
Strap-ons for guys.
Hand-held nuclear projectile guns.
Self-regenerating doors.
Paper money.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.