[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Fantasywars.png (78KB, 2408x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasywars.png
78KB, 2408x1388px
I have thrown around for quite sometime where I make my own D&D class and statistic system that would involve class changes.

I actually felt like sitting down and writing a story a few weeks ago. I''ve been working hard on it since so, I would like criticisms to focus on it.

I would like to say I pretty much take the premise of several games and merge the ideas together in hopes of making a intriguing idea, I took inspiration from Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VI, Path of Exile, Maple Story, League of Legends, Final fantasy legend 2 (Saga2 godess of destiny), Legend of Mana, and Fire emblem (the sacred stones)

I originally wrote this story about 3 years ago when I was under some turmoil, unfortunately I lost the original copy so i tried to rewrite it the best I could while adding some things to it.
>>
In a land far away lies a world called Terra. After many wars the several braches of civilizations unionized and formed the mightiest nation Terra ever known Retogar. Under the leadership of its king, was rich in its technology advances however; it kept a majority of its citizens starved, undereducated and in tight housing. As the king saw fit, they abandoned its people to the wasteland as much of Terra was inhabitable due to the many previous wars of destruction and therefore there was nothing Retogar wanted more than the "Promised land," a place undiscovered that still naturally flourished with life. Retogar was known as the Empire, for being the warring nation on Terra.
>>
As several other civilizations were shunned in the union of Retogar they made their own home Benasys (pronounced Be-Ne-Seas). As one of the last natural standing civilizations they are the strongest opposing nation nearest to Retogar. Many of its inhabits are farmers, miners and lumberjacks. However the they hide a secret terrorist group known as Renegades that infiltrates Retogar and shuts down its power plants that sucks away at the life of Terra.
>>
A neutral city that rivals the size of Retogar is Nexus. It has a neutral standing with Retogar and rivals their military technological power with its golem protectors. Nexus is a sea side port town, residing many homeless, drunks, criminals, sailors and fishermen. Oddly enough, it also resides the largest magic school in all of Terra. Using mechanical golem creations as protectors which are often out smarted by criminals. Adventures often get killed seeking glory in this dark and rich civilization.
>>
Fellelica is a city unknown to humans, it resides highly magical beings known by few as Espers. It's a civilization that doesn't allow its people to leave knowing that Humans wants to dominate and control the vast magical power they can provide. It is the Promised land, also known as Golden City. When a Espers is slain they leave behind a crystal fragment known as a Magicite. This is used as a crutch to adopt their native magical power so, some darker people spend their whole lives hunting them, most of which can never find them as they are quite elusive.
>>
The majority of civilization on Terra is lead to believe that Humans earn magic through extensive study and research. This does help amplify their skill but is vastly inefficient as it would take a millennium of passing generations for humans to adopt native magic. Although Espers don't need to be killed either to harness their magic. When a Esper cries some of their soul is shaved off and crystallizes into a smaller form of Magicite, known as Materia which can be used for magic until it runs out of energy. It takes hundreds of Materia to adopt native magical powers. Still being vastly inefficient, in comparison to those in possession of Magicite. Those who hold Magicite for a year will adopt unrivaled magical powers all though having their body and souls corrupted in the process.
>>
Some game statistics:
3 Strength= 1 increased physical damage
(1handers^)
3 Strength = 1.5 increased physical damage (2handers^)
1 Strength = 3 Hit Points
10 Strength=1 Technique Point

1 Speed= 2 Hit Points
5 Speed= Recover 1ct per clock tick
10 Speed= +1/20 Accuracy, +1/20 Evasion and +1/20 Critical hit rate.

1 Body = 5 Hit Points
3 Body = 1 technique point
10 Body = +1/20 Accuracy and +1/20 Critical hit avoidance.

1 Spirit = +1 healing, +5 Mana Points
3 Spirit = Decreases magic damage you take by 1.
5Spirit = Increases your magic evasion by +1/20
10 Spirit = increases 1 clock tick on beneficial effects you cast

1 Mind = +10 Mana Points
3 Mind = +2 Magic Damage
5 Mind = Increases your magic accuracy by +1/20
10 Mind = Increases 1 clock tick on detrimental effects you cast.

1 loyalty = Increases Hit points and mana points by 3.
3 Loyalty = 1 Technique Point
5 Loyalty = Increases Accuracy, Magic Accuracy and Magic Evasion by +1/20
10 Loyalty = Increases Damage you deal by 5.

When a character has their turn they can: move and act, move or act, or just wait.
Moving and acting reduces their CT by 100.
Only moving or only acting and then waiting reduces their CT by 80.
Waiting immediately reduces it by 60.
That's a little different from setting the character's CT to 0, 20, or 40 in that however much they passed 100 CT by does matter.
>>
I think the idea would be that you accumulate a pool of experience and you could use this experience to increase your attributes or ability levels (Which would increase your actual level), I think this given attributes would cap out around 250 or so..
I also been trying to come up with about 9 abilities for each base class
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.