[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inquisitor Martyr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SwE24fwZAOQ

Thoughts? Could be like chapter master for the Inquisition if they follow through with what they're saying. Name still sucks though
>>
>>50736264
The game being open world makes it much more appealing to me.

I haven't been following it very closely, though. Is there going to be acolyte management in any way? It seems kinda weird to have an Inquisitor running around by himself/herself in hostile locations, and carrying out all the work personally.
>>
I still wish we could get that Mass Effect styled Inquisitor game that's begging to be made.
>>
So what classes can you play?

Saw what looked like Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and some kind of Officio Assassinorum soldier
>>
>>50736812
That's what I really want. If they crossed Mass Effect gameplay (including making squad-based combat with your acolytes) with an open world kinda like they're describing, I'd be happy as hell.

That said, I don't mind the style of combat they're going with, but it's not my ideal. I'd prefer they either go more third-person shooter RPG, or turn-based RPG.

>>50736833
Their site mentions players joining different Ordos, so it's probably safe to assume the three big Ordos are playable. I don't know if there's an actual class system, though.
>>
>>50736264
Hope, is the first step on the road to disappointment.
>>
>>50736882
>I don't know if there's an actual class system, though.
There's basically tank, rogue, and mage.
>>
>>50737002
Oh, neat.

Glad not having to go around looking like a refrigerator is viable.
>>
>>50736264
>Could be like chapter master for the Inquisition
It wont be like that at all. Its an ARPG.

They need to release more actual combat as the videos they have shown of that are disappointing to say the least. ARPG walk the thin line between repetitive boring combat, and repetitive engaging combat so this is important before any hype can be built up.
>>
>"Procedurally generated!"
>"Open world!"
>"Endless content!"
>eliminate 10 elite creatures

Yeah, I won't get my hopes up. If they do more Dwarf Fortress and less Diablo with the random generation, maybe. But that's be ambitious as hell in 3D for a small studio. It'll probably suck.
>>
>>50737100

Unfortunately you are probably right.

A Diablo style Warhammer game would really appeal to me but the licence has a habit of taking on small companies which overpromise and then have to drastically scale back their ambitions, which leads to the game tanking.

I wish them luck though. If they deliver I'm sure it'll be a good game.
>>
File: BearWithMe.jpg (31KB, 300x352px) Image search: [Google]
BearWithMe.jpg
31KB, 300x352px
>>50737134
I don't know, I think the devs for Inquisitor here seem to be promising pretty reasonable stuff here, and they're saying it as the game is a fair ways through development. The real question is if they'll keep up with the free content patches for long.

They seem to have a good idea of what they're aiming for and the resources to achieve it. Not like the Eternal Crusade devs, who promised the world before the game was even in proper development.
>>
>open world
>sandbox
>action-rpg

I'll pass
>>
>>50736264
>>50737085
This one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS0OtG1tZZQ

Yeah, it looked very dissapointing when it was released. Especially ragdoll models falling through the floor in the start of the video.
>>
>>50737212
Yeah. Needs work IMO. I like the look of the game and will keep up with it its just If you're a fan of the Genre the setting is the least important thing as gameplay is so vital to the game.
>>
>>50737165
>Not like the Eternal Crusade devs, who promised the world before the game was even in proper development.
The sad thing is that they still can't mantain a coherent course even now that it has been simplified to a lobby shooter

a shame, it had potential
hopefully it'll go ftp soon

at least I got a squig on my shoulder now
not animated
>>
>>50737037
True fans will only play the proper psyker inquisitor. Even if he's squishy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.