[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 72

File: Shen.jpg (2MB, 1200x1950px) Image search: [Google]
Shen.jpg
2MB, 1200x1950px
>Previous Thread: >>50696571
>Resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Be awesome to each other, dudes.
>>
File: Lavender WIP 70.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Lavender WIP 70.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50706247
Okay, here's the newest update for Lavender, 70 points accounting for recent changes, though I fear it may a little too much all things considered.

I need help with ideas to fill the realms, or new realms entirely if anybody gets an idea I missed.

Enjoy!
>>
File: quick be the waifu.jpg (2MB, 1200x7000px) Image search: [Google]
quick be the waifu.jpg
2MB, 1200x7000px
waifu cyoas give me life
>>
File: Treasure Hunter.jpg (7MB, 1300x9000px) Image search: [Google]
Treasure Hunter.jpg
7MB, 1300x9000px
>>
>>50706257
Anyway, I'm posting this as I hit the hay, so I'll answer questions in the morning, just address them to the CYOA post.
>>50706257
>>
>>50706247
Choose:
a) Power fantasy CYOA where your changes and abilities have fetish applications. (i.e.: shapeshifting, mind control, polymorphing magic)
b) Fetish CYOA where your changes and abilities have power fantasy applications. (i.e.: using boners to conquer the world)
>>
>>50706290
Tough choice. I'd have to go with B if only for the novelty of it, even though A would probably be more effective at both.
>>
>>50706290
B)

Using fetishes creatively is my fetish

Also huge tits are usually involved
>>
>>50706290
a) is superior. I want to have powers, and if i can use them for everyday life they are just damm better that if i cant. Shit, can you imagine sex between superpowered humans? Probably can get kinky as fuck with something like telekinesis. Just need to be creative
>>
>>50706290
A.
B sounds retarded.
>>
>>50706247
>tfw no cyoa throg
>>
>>50706276
No boy hero, no innocent heroine. No big burly man to femdom.

Only thirsty lesbians!?

3/10. Still made a build.

>succubus (5)
>intriguing (1)
>feminine (1)
>twin (2)
>lustful (free)
>well-endowed (2)
>sweet (1)
>general magic (2)
>specialized (2)
>chaos magic (4)

Choose no hero, I have my cute twin sis. Together we will follow the path of explosions.
>>
File: rance-gahahahah.jpg (470KB, 808x648px) Image search: [Google]
rance-gahahahah.jpg
470KB, 808x648px
>>50706314

>not using your hyper-weapon to conquer all enemies
>>
>>50706290
Ayy
>>
>>50706290
Probably A. I think I'd go B if you told us more.
That is, assuming you're actually going to make such a cyoa and not fishing for (You)'s
>>
>>50706391
>rance
Garbage.
>>
>>50706290
A if the one making it is any good, otherwise, B
>>
>>50706257
Interesting rebalancing I think it works overall. More options= More points it is simply an inevitable power creep.

One idea for a realm could be an undercover type realm. Ergo one in which Teiatat has no influence and we as Brides go in to change that. We could convert powerful people to cultists, corrupt bloodlines, fight, take over a kingdom, seek out treasure/power, eat the Princess, etc. It would possibly be the most freestyle option and maybe even a chance for the Rebels to try and go AWOL.

With that idea in mind a few stealth options could [s]cum[/s] come in handy.

Another realm could be us on loan to another Elder Power with lots of possibilities.

I know it is not the main theme of Lavender but some more crimson options would be nice as well. For example a Crimson Grimoire that had martial sorcery (what I would not give for an Argent Grimoire though), an option that makes us enjoy combat (with a suboption that makes us bloodthirsty lunatics), and maybe a martial treasure or two (perhaps a Geisha war fan).

Some other options I have had on my mind have been: voice options (with subchoices to give a bonus to sorcery and special...vocalization options), dancing ability, a perfume treasure, a full body mirror that won't break, a musical instrument treasure, and a possessed dildo.
>>
File: BirdcatcherCYOA.png (1MB, 882x2868px) Image search: [Google]
BirdcatcherCYOA.png
1MB, 882x2868px
CATCH

THAT

BIRD
>>
>>50706290
B.
>>
>>50705480
I'm glad you liked it, but that world is done. It wasn't succesful. You don't go back to a failure. Sorry.
>>
>>50707134
I think that anon meant the core idea not the specific world. Specifically through some circumstance we end up in a new world in a new body/identity, which has a preexisting history that must be contended with as opposed to a straight drop in.
>>
File: 1.jpg (2MB, 1275x8250px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 1275x8250px
Altering History (1/4)
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 1275x8250px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 1275x8250px
>>50707216
(2/4)
>>
File: 3.jpg (2MB, 1275x8250px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
2MB, 1275x8250px
>>50707216
>>50707228
(3/4)
>>
File: 4.jpg (2MB, 1275x8250px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
2MB, 1275x8250px
>>50707216
>>50707228
>>50707239
(4/4)
>>
File: [wuxia intensifies].jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
[wuxia intensifies].jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>50706286
Success Rate : 25% | Survival Rate : 75%

>Challenges | Rewards
Blind Expedition | A New Me
Competition | Pay Day

>The Sponsor : Lady Angelisse Delia Merry Trevalyn
A wealthy socialite, old kook, with a penchant for nagging and a multibillion maritime trade company at her back. She was a lifelong friend of the late M.I. , the author of the notebook.
I met Delia at the funeral mass for Mr. M.I. . An oddly vacant event belying the splendor of the chosen venue. The grand cathedral was deserted save for Lady Trevalyn herself, her security, the priest, and me. A social butterfly with a silver tongue and an eye for wealth, we talked this and that, one thing led to another, and then again 3 days later to a plane bound to some distant hellhole.

>The Team
>Me | Weapon of Choice : Micro Uzi w/ collapsible stock (this CYOA could really benefit from an equipment section)
There's not much to say about old me. Fat, self-defeating NEET. Hardly the ideal candidate for this line of work. The only reason I was even considered is the possession of M.I.'s notebook. It entitles me to the full participation in the joint ventures between the M.I. estate and the Trevalyn group. Unfortunately for me, their common business had more to do with snakes and malaria rather than decadent parties and the comfort of the urban lifestyle I'm so used to.
As sending this sad bag of crap as it is anywhere could be constituted as premeditated murder, Lady Trevalyn has graciously prepared a six-month survival crash course through hell with living Legend Traveler Extraordinaire Ruya Watalli. When and if I come back, I will be included in the Traveler Corps; an elite group of modern day tomb looters who delve deep in long forgotten temples in search for valuable artefacts that ought to be in a museum or private collection, somewhere far away from the barbarous natives, somewhere in the civilized world (possibly passing through the black market). Eh, at least it's better than Blood Diamonds.
>>
>>50706257
The dotted line separator between Perfect Neoteny and Commanding Mien seems misplaced.
>>
File: 29.jpg (44KB, 450x900px) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
44KB, 450x900px
>>50707430
>Donna Betelisi, the Trevalyn Representative | Weapon of Choice : Chiappa Rhino
The Lady's right arm in expedition businesses. Southern italian daredevil with a fascination for north african culture. Miss Betelisi had a travelogue reality show not too long ago. She would be the leader of the team were I not the sole representative of the late M.I., technically inheriting his full 50% majority share. We'll have to address this later and maybe defer to her superior experience.

>Tekla Kallela, the Muscle | Weapons of Choice : Heavy Cavalry Saber / Folding Polymer Bow
A semiautomatic rifle is a great weapon choice, but not always. Cramped indoors, tight hallways packed with natives, lots of corners and ambushes. A trusty sword is better when space is a concern, or so she tells me. Polish swordman and huntress, Kallela has possibly more notches on her equipment than words in her english lexicon.

>George Wertheim , the Brains | Weapon of Choice : Karate-do, various sedatives.
Chief Researcher of Dyna-Farm, a ruthless ancap newcomer to the pharma game under the thumb of the Trevalyn group. An advocate of holistic medicine, his business strategy consists of tapping into long forgotten local cures and selling them internationally for a tidy profit. What better place to find such exotic medicine than on the battlefield, he ponders.

I thought I had mastered that multi reply feature. There's much to learn.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>50707442
Ah, just kill me already.
>>
>>50707451
Is that a critfail?
>>
>>50707093
ok I got this

>Dual Wielding
>Janitor
>Two birds
thanks to the plus 1 from two birds:
>Camo Jacket

I'm going to be jumping around and making alot of ruckus to get these fuckers, and i am going to be using both hands for flexibility. Camo jacket will help me sneak up on their locations, and teh janitor is going to clear the area to give me some acrobatics space.
>>
>>50706257
Is "Cult Figurehead" the (only) option that'd let you return to Earth?
>>
>>50706257
Got a question that's kinda related to >>50707516 this guy's.
What's the proportion of humans-to-shoggoths that you'd be fucking in each realm?
>>
File: shadowrunner.jpg (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrunner.jpg
58KB, 400x400px
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>50707451
My first job, and it's not even what I trained for. It seems a rival pharmaceutical firm is in the final stages before flooding the national markets with some new superdrug ambrosia; like crack, heroin and speed combined to boost the patient's immunosystem. Our job is to steal the prototype, trash some computers, move a few millions around so it looks like a heist rather than corporate sabotage. Their security is very light, so the possibility of casualties is minimal.

Dyno-Farm won't be able to replicate this miracle cure without getting sued, but maybe they can reverse engineer some new supressant systems out of it.
>>
File: nightmare_waifu_p1.png (7MB, 1200x7050px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare_waifu_p1.png
7MB, 1200x7050px
>>50706276
>>
File: nightmare_waifu_p2.png (5MB, 1200x6300px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare_waifu_p2.png
5MB, 1200x6300px
>>50707635
>>
File: alienwaifus1.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
alienwaifus1.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>50706276
>>50707641
>>
File: mysteryboxalienwaifus1.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mysteryboxalienwaifus1.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>50707653
>>
>>50707641
Huh. The first waifu's description confuses me. It seems to take for granted that you chose the first nightmare, however, the description at the top of the page states that you can choose any nightmare-waifu combination.
>>
>>50707709
It's less "you chose this nightmare" and more "she was born from this nightmare", I think.
>>
>>50707653
Maie, so I could use the tech to become a little girl and do all sorts of other cool shit in that world.
>>
>>50707093
>Big Net
>Camo Jacket
>Janitor
>Eagle

Me and ol Juan gonna catch us some dinner.
>>
File: Alien Waifu CYOA 2.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Waifu CYOA 2.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>50707653
I noticed the first page I have saved differs from this one and assume you posted a later version.

You're missing a couple pages, though.
>>
File: Alien Waifu CYOA 4.png (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Waifu CYOA 4.png
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>50707653
>>50707871
>>50707657
And the 2nd mystery box.
>>
>>50707871
the one you posted is a sequel, anon
>>
>>50707871
>>50707883
Ah, I see. Is there a newer version compared to what I have? Since the 4th option says it's supposed to be replaced.
>>
File: BoxfulofPuppies1.2.5.png (7MB, 1200x9600px) Image search: [Google]
BoxfulofPuppies1.2.5.png
7MB, 1200x9600px
>tfw Spacefuture hasn't released a CYOA in a while
I can feel my itch growing stronger...
>>
>>50707895
Sadly no. The creator dropped it. The sequel was incredibly unpopular after the initial one got endless praise so he probably couldn't handle the pressure.
>>
>>50707901
>solar spitz
>>
>>50707901
>Armiger Retriever
>>Everlasting Bludwurst
>>Mellow Flowers
>>Subspace Backyard

And anon walked to the store and came back with camping supplies, veggies and seeds, clothing, materials for a cooking pit, a metric fuck-ton of paper and pencils, and one very over-charged credit card.

He was not seen for a bit over a decade.
>>
File: guanyin.webm (2MB, 228x223px) Image search: [Google]
guanyin.webm
2MB, 228x223px
>>50706257

(1/2)

Guan Yin of the Thousand Arms, The Many in One

Vagina -14
-Embellishments -1
-Lubrication -1
-Musculature -1
-Lumen -2
-Plush x3 -9
+3 Allure

Penis -12
-Flare -1
-Prehensile -2
-Pillar x3 -9
+3 Allure
>No real changes here. Saved a point. Still stacking cheap Allure for saccing for other stats. Source material portrayed as both male or female.

Shape
-Enticing
>Just a change of name.

Chest -2
-Gifted
-Multiplicity -2

Influences -2
-Pseudodevascent -2
-Multiplexive
>Guan Yin is one of the most beloved buddhas. Leaning into it.

Face
-Regal +1 Status

Flourishes 0
-Lernaean Hymen -2
-Aesthetic Mutations -1
-Perfect Neoteny +3
+1 Pedigree
-1 Status
-1 Allure
>Set appearance to "on the cusp of adulthood".
>Found a use for Aesthetic Mutations.

Progeneration -3
-Pupation
-Multimetamorposis -3
+1 Status
>Sticking with Pupation. Trying a different direction.

Speciality -3
-Multitudinous -1 Pedigree
+1 Status
-1 Alllure
-Monarch +1 Pedigree
>Face/Speciality swapped to allow net zero change in stats while allowing different direction in progeneration.

Dowry -10
-Title -4
+1 Status
-Rite of Flesh Union -6
+1 Pedigree
-Regal Array -3
+1 Status
>Rite of Flesh Union allows her to store essences of those she consumes. Essences contain shape information, memories, and personality. They are entirely self-encapsulated and inaccessible to her as-is.
>Title: "The Many In One"

Bonds -13
-The Eunuch -10
+1 Pedigree
+1 Status
+1 Allure
-Sweetened Pot -3
+1 Status
>I figure if I don't like the outcome of his request, I eat him with Rite of Flesh Union. See notes at the end.

Urges
-Nothing
>Want to make up the two lost pedigree first.

Stigmata
-Nothing.
>Not sure what I want out of this yet. Still looking for Pedigree to hoover up.
>>
>>50706257
>>50708013

(2/2)

Realms
-Nothing.
>Seems like Labyrinth of Sighs should have some option for those with Perfect Neoteny.
>Looking forward to seeing Teiatatan Stronghold. It seems like it may have interesting options to exploit my 6 status.
>Could probably get along just as well with Cult Figurehead, with a constant supply of those to Rite of Flesh Union.

TOTALS:
PEDIGREE: 3
ALLURE: 5

11 points left over.

>When The Bride walks and moves, it's like watching something in 4D, where you can see a snapshotted body for every moment that trails a bit behind. See reference webm/youtube. Like afterimages, but overlapping and physically occupying space/the same space, that eventually rejoin the rest of the mass. Kind of like mouse pointer trails.
>Cranked it all the way up, you could see where she has been where she paused a moment to readjust her sandal, where she gave a flick of her head to put her hair out of her way, fifteen minutes after she walked through the area.
>She can split off up to ten clones of herself. (Thematically, Guan Yin was given eleven heads to hear the cries of those who are suffering and in need) These clones serve her as her household. All clones are identifiable by having no genitals.
>She may bestow a clone with an essence from Rite of Flesh Union, allowing it to take the shape and personality of the essence with further aid from Aesthetic Mutations. It is compelled to serve and share what knowledge it knows by mundane means.
>When she reproduces, she takes an essence extracted via Rite of Flesh Union, takes a Multiplexive clone, and plants the one into the other. Not the same as bestowal.
>When the combined entity completes its Pupation, it becomes something greater than the sum of its parts. In contrast to bestowal, what it knows, Monarch ensures that The Bride then knows, as thought it were a memory of her own, eternally subservient to the Bride's greater consciousness.
>Still trying to figure out a motivation.
>>
File: 1481399058944.jpg (250KB, 700x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1481399058944.jpg
250KB, 700x1748px
>>
>>50707635
>>50707641
The waifus description make them sound too attached to their respective nightmares. Most glaringly is using the Leviathan on land based nightmares and using any of the other waifus on deep waters.
>>
>>50706257
Can I make a build now without it becoming invalid after an update?
>>50707879
>Will politely refrain from destroying Earth or its governments if you ask
>Will destroy the Earth if you ask her to
Lala is pretty close to how I would like to be as a waifu: All that power and not using it because you asked her nicely not to, and she doesn't want to insult you.
>>
>>50706286
I actually work as a botanist in my home country, so this was really fun.

Success: 70% | Survival 100%

>Expedition
Gangga Negara

>The Contact
I met Mademoiselle Trevalyn at a rather innocuous situation. I mean, whoever saw that enthusiastic woman at her visit to the botany department where I worked would certainly think she was interested, but never to such extent.
I think if goes without saying, then, that I though I was being tricked while reading her letter. But the one way ticket to France, the tidy little map leading to her estate in Bordeaux and the call from my headmaster thanking me for the donations I got for the department ended up convincing me to take the plane, and meet this mysterious benefactor.

>The Merry Band of Mercenaries
>Me, The Professor
As I stated early, I'm a researcher for the botany department on the University of South Rivendell, a small town located just south of Liverpool. My research is on the basis of plant communication, which makes me travel a lot to countries with a bigger biodiversity. Other than that I'm just your pretty average joe, albeit a little bit fit because of the field research.
>>
>>50708017
>>50708013
>>50706257

And yes, I did forget to add in Puzzle Genitalia. That seems like an option made specifically for me, thank you.
>>
>>50708111
>>50708111
>Winnie Yau, The Weeb
Well, I may have forgot to mention that besides my career and jungle-dwelling I'm actually a pretty normal guy with a huge knack for games and cartoons, which makes so that I meet all sorts of people, even a treasure hunter! Although to be quite fair I always thought Winnie was just joking around with her katana.
>Pollinus Satch, The Rusty
Pollinus was introduced to me by Trevalyn after briefing me in on the whole expedition thing. She said that although a bit of a loose screw, the guy is pretty nice and overall a great traveler, so I took her word for it, and boy was I happy about doing so. And although it's kinda weird having a mounted guy in the middle of a rainforest, it's pretty nice not to carry a lot of weight
>George Wertheim, The Doctor
After hearing about Pollinus' condition, I immediately called George. Although he didn't work at my department, he is a genius doctor and his constant visits to our greenhouse actually made us good friends inside and outside of the lab

>Jack Faulds, The Experienced
As Mademoiselle Trevalyn wisely said, no expedition is good without an archeologist, and no archeologist is as good as Jack. This old boxer may have his issues with alcohol, but other than that he is definitely one of the nicest guys you'll ever know, and his years of experience just add up to his perks

>Challenges and Rewards
Disaster (rolled a 2 at random.org)|Crush
Treasure Thief 1|Icebreakers
>>
>>50708028
>Mimic
>Attract
>Protect
>Rest
A long, healthy life, with no language barriers and can easily just ask people for money when I need it.
>>
File: 1405037107452.png (53KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1405037107452.png
53KB, 500x347px
>>50706257

>tfw going to work and don't have time to do this until next thread
>>
File: 1481655151000.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1481655151000.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50707216
Did a half decent build a few threads ago, but now I want to take it to the next level.

Build name: The Great Magitech Empire of the Dark Earth

Water World [-2]
Giant World [-2]
Random Earth [-3]
Clever Beasts [-4]
Creatures of the Deep [-10]
Vampires (The First + Twilight) [-16]
Werebeasts (Natural) [-19]
Restless Dead (Virulent) [-24]
Periodic Elementalism [-18]

Races:

Major Threats: Vampires [-24]
Spirit singer: Innate, minor all [-28]
Beastmaster Innate, minor all [-32]

Threats: Werebeasts [-35]
Beastmaster: Innate, minor all, major 1/100 [-38]

Self: Humans
Super senses, Temperature tolerance, Disease resistance [-31]
Strength, Reflexes, Diet, Impervious [-15]
Extended Lifespan [-9]
Blessed One: innate, minor 1/100, major 1/100 [-1]

Caverns of the Expanse (Fungus) [0]

Now for the real thing

Downsides: Cursed by the spirits, Beastfoe, Temporally Lost [170]
20000BC
Memory of the ages [167]
Polyglot [162]
Wellspring of Harmony [157]
Artistic Prodigy [152]
Map Maker [147]

S&S 1 R&R 2 I 3 [123]
Non-Reactor [121]
Temperature Tolerance 2 [115]
Diet 2 [110]
Iron Gut [109]
Beauty [107]
Mage Eye [105]
Book x2 [95]

Telepathy, Major [85]
Master of Motion, Major [75]
Shapeshifting, Minor [70]
Enchanting, Major, All [50]
Firedancer, Major all [30]
Earthdancer Major all [10]
Waterdancer, Major [0]

Sorcerer Supreme (Waterdancer major all)
Free & Sustainable (Gift of Gab + Shapeshifting major)

Enchanted firedancer stones for infinite clean power, and firedancer is also good for fighting all the hellish beasts that roam everywhere.
Earthdancer to build houses and create minerals from nothing.
Enchanted waterdancer stones to create water from nothing and to purify existing water.
Master of motion for a massive portal network across earth and eventually beyond.
Everyone will be equipped with healing and anti spirit talismans

Getting the population up is priority number one, because a light breeze could end humanity at the starting population level.
>>
File: RWBY CYOA.jpg (5MB, 1800x6815px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY CYOA.jpg
5MB, 1800x6815px
>>
File: 1460676646005.png (2MB, 1500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1460676646005.png
2MB, 1500x3000px
has there been any news of this?
>>
>>50708543
you gonna die son
in fact of all mankinds gonna son in those conditions
>>
So who's the best (your favorite) CYOA waifu? Use whatever criteria you want. ??? for her godlike powers, your favorite Archdemon so you can one day own them, Miya because of sympathy. Answer according to whatever you like: best benefits, best personality, best written, etc..
>>
>>50708590
Was the first version made in 2016? If so, I'd like to nominate RWBY for that "best cyoa this year" thingie.
>tfw still have no idea what i want from another RWBY CYOA, only that I want it
>>
>>50708543
Is this a shared world?
>>
>>50708759
>So who's the best (your favorite) CYOA waifu?
Beri
I have to protect her smile.

If Beri wasn't an option, I pick ??? because that's 10/10 yandere that doesn't want to kill you. She wants to create the perfect world for the both of you, and be every person you interact with so that you are never apart.
>>
>>50708759
The amazon from the Branching Heart CYOA because it gives a lot of benefits (like money/lodging), she seems nice (and I don't need tons of powers to enjoy life) and she catters best to my fetishes.
Best CYOA for waifus.
>>
>>50708764
The only improvement I'd really like would be expanded semblance options, there are loads of options, I mean hell, you could even just roll with the superpower wiki and have a decent (if overpowered) semblance from that.
The options provided are good, but I want either a lot more, or just an option to make shit up, within reason.
>>
>>50708781
I'd consider authors as options, but you ought to pick a specific incarnation in an author waifu CYOA.
>>
>>50708759
If I can take a META cyoa, then I'd like to Waifu The Devower from the Alien Waifu CYOA and take options in the Paperwork Error CYOA. (Oh and Immortality so she's very happy.)

If not I'd love my custom Futa Amazon from the Evil CYOA (the Waifu option.)

If only because of powers and a partner to fuck the world over alongside.

(YEs I know I'm cheating.)
>>
What's the coolest kind of magic?
>>
File: 1461127758442.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1461127758442.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Envy 1: Fortune Thief
Envy 2: Covetous Destruction
|*Greed
.\Lust
Envy 3: Trading Places
|*Greed
|Lust
.\Sloth

Lust 1: God of Sex
Lust 2: The Quickie
|Envy
.\*Gluttony

Sloth: Fewer Powers

"Curses"
|Fewer Powers
|Unknown
.\Fair Play

Boons
.\Speciality Versatility x3

Okay, so the powers I just listed combine beautifully.

Envy 2 can destroy people's items if they are longer term threats to you. (That heroes sniper rifle for instance.)
Envy 2's Greed can be used for quick cash or getting items you need quick. (Like that iPhone you want.)
Envy 3 with Sloth makes it easycakes.
Envy 3's Greed is also for stealing. (larger scale, the megarich will be confused and searching endlessly assuing magic is not known. If it is I'll be careful.) Envy 3's Lust is Remote Possession and can make any 'targets self' or 'targets you' into 'targets remotely possessed target'. Rape is not the most evil, but making a woman submit to various things and gradually degrading her until she's a worn out whore with out the ability to 'grip' a baseball bat (fat end) is going to 'milk' one woman for much evil. Also making her 'stumble' into Lust 2's rapes and other fun.

Lust 1 is for looking good. Supposing the demon wants to be attractive to younger women with tight bodies and who appriciate men with high test. (Hmm...)
Lust 2 is where the fun is!

Lust 2 itself is good to break down women and fuck them. But the real fun is Lust 2 when random men are forced to watch as some undesirable services them. (Poorly, greatly, whatever. It's their being appalled at what's happeing that's great.)

Of course the aspects where many powers can be used to extract 'evil' from the same group of actions is where this build shines. It's all Minmaxing.
>>
>>50708759
Pallas because nepotism
>>
>>50708835
Fire cuz fire is the coolest shit. Woosh !
>>
>>50708788
>make shit up, within reason.
kek we all know that won't be balanced in the slightest. Personally if I was told "come up with your own power", it would be boring and bland.
>>
>>50708835
Evocation, it's flashy and cool. For a more practical cool magic I would suggest things like creation magic for making things creating life, or enchanting things with magic or creating thing that have magical power.
>>
>>50708664
The ocean is the only super dangerous part, and it can be avoided.
The ice age may seem bad, but with temperature tolerance it's pretty manageable, and it isn't like all of the world is under ice.
Every human is also pretty much Captain America, and many will have access to magic.
Vampires don't want to destroy humanity, their numbers are limited, and I can easily hunt them down with telepathy.
Flames can emit UV light, so underground farms should be a handy way of getting food, and there is also the network of eatable fungus across the world.
The dead rising and spirits fucking everything up isn't an issue if you have fire + blessings, and humanity got both.
>>50708780
Didn't think of it, but why not I'll just slap on giftable Airdancer major.
>>
>>50708781
I don't know what to say... Thanks. I don't think my smile has ever been protected before.

>>50708782
Oh, I'm glad one of mine is your favorite.
>>
>>50708868
I know, but I can't really think of a way to have the ridiculous amount of variation that comes with semblances in RWBY.
Not without typing out enough options to make it 2-3 pages long, instead of just one, at least.
>>
>>50707093
realmode: just wait for it to dehydrate and pass out.
Actual birds getting inside your actual retail store isn't all that great
>>
>>50708902
I know exactly what you mean anon. But it would be so ridiculously imbalanced
>I pick the immortality semblance!
>I pick the omnipotence semblance!
I mean... the amount of rules you'd have to include would limit your imagination just as much. It sucks, plain and simple.
>>
>>50708543
>Getting the population up is priority number one
how? are you gonna fuck and impregnate all of humanity?
>>
>>50708983
>how
yes
>>
>>50706257
What do you have for the "Court of Teiatat"-type location?
I'm assuming Rue and Anaeli, but some other ideas include
>An old, important Crimson Kiss bride totally not based on the POWER build I'm updating that decided you look tasty, but not enough to break into your house and eat you
>Servant to *the* not!nobility, able to occasionally breed with legendary Brides but must otherwise be chaste-ish (+P -A)
>Lady/Lord of the Slums, a very respectable but dirty job (-P +S)
>In the dense political jungle, making it harder to stand out but mumble mumble orgies (-S +A)
>>
>>50708983
Get a leadership position and encourage people to have more children, and yes.
Securing housing and food sources is also vital, because more people aren't of much use if they just chase your around with maggots crawling out of their eyes.
>>
>>50707093
Fuck it, if I'm gonna do it (and get fired) I'll do it with style.

>Big Net
>Camo Jacket
>Kids
>Hottie
>Eagle
>You're Fired

It's funny seeing Trump here, the first time I saw this CYOA he wasn't in politics yet.
>>
>>50709059
You should go all the way:
>Camo Jacket
>Children
>Manager
>Hottie
>Janitor
>TWO EAGLES
>YOU'RE FIRED
>>
>>50708835
Transmutation. Turn lead into gold, people into frogs, cats into bigger cats. Throw a rose, now it's a tower. Spend the night, leave, now it's breakfast. Then sit on a rock, turn it into a motorcycle, and ride off into the sunrise.
>>
File: montage time.jpg (759KB, 1318x970px) Image search: [Google]
montage time.jpg
759KB, 1318x970px
>>50707093
>Big Net
Only the BIG NET will do

>Manager
I want him to see what a good employee I am, but more importantly earn a day off whenever I want it

>Eagle
Everyone should know the thrill of a boss fight in their lifetime.
>>
>>50709023
>and yes
I knew it!
yeah I think the main limit on population growth is lack of food and semen. both of which you will provide
>>
>>50709127
SpecOps team Chomp, Snek and 2Pen reporting for duty !
Snek will do recon while Chomp and 2Pen are to get the menace destroyed and provide support in the worst case.
They must not fail !
>>
>>50709108
Anin, you're confusing transmutation with Old Spice body wash.
>>
File: images.jpg (18KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 228x221px
tfw nobody wants to discuss the Evil CYOA.
>>
>>50709127
>the BIG NET
WHEN I SAY GO
>>
>>50709224
What's the EVIL CYOA and what is there to discuss?
>>
>>50708977
>>50708902
Why *wait* for people to pick the omnipotence one?
Just add a blurb that all Semblances are reasonably balanced by definition, and add really weak (but still attractive) versions of popular choices to the big list of possible Semblances:
>Omnipotence: You can do anything... within a certain power scale. Creating a pinch of Dust, perfectly healing a large scar, temporarily controlling a weaker Grimm - these are all things you can do three times per day, if you're fully rested. Unparalleled in its versatility, but lacking in power.
>Immortality: You don't die of internal causes (age, disease, hunger/thirst, etc) and you can heal perfectly given enough time, but you must constantly spend energy to ward their effects off - if you don't eat or sustain yourself on power, you'll still hunger and waste away; using energy to fight Grimm doesn't let you fight disease, and going all out too often makes you age.
>>
>>50709235
BE READY TO THROW
>>
>>50709238

>>50708851

And I've love if other made builds and discussed things. *lesigh*
>>
>>50709248
>Possible Semblances
Rather, *Suggested* Semblances.
If someone wants something established, they can pick it, or the more creative people can make something that suits their character better.
>>
>>50709224
No one wants to talk about your hermaphrodite fetish and shitty build. Just fuck off already.
>>
>>50708781
??? best girl ever
>>
>>50709252
Oh, right, I missed it since the name isn't in filename. Well I'm not keen on making a build since being a dick just for the sake of not going to hell isn't really my thing. I don't think I'd be a good demon at all.

I think I'd do a Sloth (gluttony) (sloth) - Lust (sloth) - Gluttony build tho (without boons or drawbacks).
Would eat the shit out of everything and jack off/not do much, sounds pretty good. I hope it is good enough for satan.
>>
>>50707093
>Dual Wielding
>Bird Seed
>Janitor bro
>Two Birds

I like a challenge and I like keeping my job. Only the janitor will know of my prowess but inside I will be proud of what I have done. We will see if they fall INTO MY TRAP!
>>
File: 1.jpg (5MB, 1550x5458px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5MB, 1550x5458px
>>
>>50709224
I didn't make it past Special Note 1.
Typically, once the christian bullshit is made true in a setting, all of it's interesting aspects vanish. Most people go to hell, heaven is stupid, it's a shit setting. Starting out being the devil's bitch is not something I want to do.
>>
>>50709224
Stop whining. It's an old CYOA, most of us have made builds at this point, and there's not much more to be gained from discussing it.
>>
>>50709489
Pls no
>>
File: 2.jpg (3MB, 1500x5073px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3MB, 1500x5073px
>>50709489
>>50709532
I can't
>>
>>50709494
>Christianity triggers me
The list of thing that triggers this community is too damn high!
>>
>>50709549
>spewing old memes
[TRIGGERED]
>>
>>50706286
>Tomb of Qin (0,0)

>Lady Trevalyn (0,0 8)
>Winnie Yau (25,25 5)
>Katie Marchand (45,40 3)
>Don Cephal (50,65 1)
>Jane (55, 75 0)
>Vara (55,95 -1)

>Disaster

>Payday (55,95 0)

I rolled a 2 (no survival chance reduction), a 51 (sucess!) and a 95 (good thing I rolled a 2 earlier).

Immortality makes all other treasures pale in comparison, especially when it is to be shared with a capable group of friends. Once we have the Qin elixir we part for another three years of research and raid the Anville Bunker. A panacea seems like a likely candidate for the missing ingredient (though with luck the lady's rare flower is also of use) and in any case it would be a travesty for a potentially infinite lifespan to be cut short by mere disease.

I know the games only meant to be the first run but I'll plan the next few anyway. Our bunker raid is backed by the Church of Nyos, giving an extra 2 points to play with and, as I will by investing my share of the last mission's booty, a further 2 totalling at 13 (with payday).

Same crew as before save that I hire Pollinus Satch, Florence Kandel and Hoover with a new total effectiveness of 105 sucess and 185 survival (barring disaster). I take Treasure Thief and Disaster for Icebreakers and Payday. Once we pillage and raze the place, emerging as fire-forged friends, we hire Tekla (a healthy Pollinus doesn't need a mount) and blind expedition the rest of the world.
>>
>>50709549
>Triggers
No. I'm doing something else, not having a rage boner.
I don't like a setting where some big fuck up is gonna send a bunch of people to hell. It's bad writing.
>>
>>50709106
You're right, I DO need to up the ante. Same as you but swap the camo jacket for coworker (probably the most people in one place the shop has ever seen).

I strip down, throw aside the net and charge at the eagles naked as God intended. I may as well get some gnarly scars while I'm at it.
>>
File: 3.jpg (4MB, 1468x6616px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
4MB, 1468x6616px
>>50709548
Does anyone has the first vertion?
>>
>>50709531
Is this your first time seeing Mopeycunt? He whines as much as angel does when no one responds to his such-awesome fetish build that he's responded for the umpteenth time.
>>
>>50709612
I honestly think I prefer Angel.
>>
>>50709641
Me too, no doubt about it. She's still bad but angel *is* able to not be cancer.
>>
>>50707014
>Stealth Realm
Sounds interesting... I'll have to give that a little thought!

>On Loan Realm
Yeah, lots of possibilites = too many possibilites. I may need help narrowing this down.

>Crimson Grimoire
Yeah, I can throw this in... but that Argent Grimoire would be a slip of paper with "IOU 1 Phenominal Cosmic Power" written on it.

>Treasures
I like that war fan idea...
Anyway, I'll throw in the voice, dancing, and perfume treasures, and even the possessed dildo, but I'll need a bit more to go on than unbreakable mirror and musical instruments. Those are things you can get regular-style

.>>50707516
The default assumption is that you're never going back home, but you might be able to finagle an option or two to get back anyway

>>50707537
Your bread-and-butter's going to be humans anywhere. The number of monsters you band is entirely up to you.

>>50708013
>>50708017
>>50708017

I like seeing this build grow. What options for perfect neoteny are you talking about? Oh, and you're welcome about adding in your request.

>>50708035
Sorry, I'm still not that close to 1.0, if you're the guy that dosen't make more than one life per CYOA

>>50709011
I'm not planning to have a "Court of Teiatat" option, I imagine the Holder's the kind of monarch to keep the concubines in the gilded cage, not the office. I'll try to incorporate your ideas elsewhere, though, I gotta ask: What do you mead by lord/lady of the slums?
>>
>>50709296

If your still here, what kinds of things would you be forcing on two others for your pleasure?
>>
>>50709252
>random number filename
>blank page with text front

No surprise that no one notices it.
>>
>>50709489
>can't become a little girl
Stop wasting my time.
>>
>>50709724
I am still there but I have not thought that far. It would probably be a spontaneous thing of the moment, depending on how I feel. Wouldn't be too depraved at first but I might become corrupted by my power and do sick shit for fun, I don't know. It isn't something I really fantasise about so idk.
>>
>>50709704
>The default assumption is that you're never going back home
>not letting your new bride convert their old home to better serve you
Is there a particular reason as to why?
>>
File: 1480371278907.png (5MB, 1200x5400px) Image search: [Google]
1480371278907.png
5MB, 1200x5400px
>>
File: 1478292361290.jpg (104KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1478292361290.jpg
104KB, 550x397px
>>50709730
sorry forgot that page
>>
>>50709489
>>50709548
>>50709607
I would watch an anime featuring some of these characters...
>>
File: Anime CYOA - Main Page.jpg (5MB, 2500x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Anime CYOA - Main Page.jpg
5MB, 2500x2400px
>>50709730
That's because it was in another option of the root CYOA (pic related) already.
Also I just remembered that you actually can do it in the harem CYOA, via the Guinea Pig/Sow option.
>>
>>50709767
I think it's just a boring idea, and I don't trust my players to pansy out and NEET up. The options I have on the table are: Sex Dungeon 9001, political dogpile, and Cult Warfare. If I threw in "Oh, you can stay where things are familiar so you don't have to deal with the unknown" I fear most players are gonna choose that, hole up, and turn into the very foulest of bachelor/ette frogs.

Also, I'm waffling about multiplayer, and if earth was an option I just know players are gonna carve up earth into fiefdoms and find someway to ruin the game.
>>
File: Anime CYOA - Mystery Box.jpg (675KB, 828x681px) Image search: [Google]
Anime CYOA - Mystery Box.jpg
675KB, 828x681px
>>50709857
Mystery box.
>>
File: CYOA hero p1.png (8MB, 1200x6560px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA hero p1.png
8MB, 1200x6560px
Starting: 50

Origin: Godly Descent
- Gain 1 Blessing
- Gain 3 points per Adventure
- 5 Adventures maximum

God: Oreus
Blessing:
- Age does not weaken you physically or mentally
- Appearance still changes

Gifts
- Giant’s Brawn (-8)
- Mantle of Steel (-9)
- Marlin’s Quickness (-5)
- Grace of the Deer (-7)
- Unseen Stalker (-8)
- Beastmaster (-2)
- Venomous Creature (-7)
- Arcane Insight (-6)
- Water Adept (-3)
- Sage of Cold (-5)
- Shieldmage (-5)
Total: -65

Running Total: -15

Companions
- Erya

Adventures
- Boss Monster (+3)
- The Kyphian Mines (+3)
- A Divine Affair (+3)
- A Peaceful Village (+3)
- The Fire Witch (+3)
Total: +15

End Total: 0
>>
>>50706247
>Be awesome to each other
But I don't like any of you people except Sandra, he's okay
>>
File: CYOA hero p2.png (4MB, 1200x3860px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA hero p2.png
4MB, 1200x3860px
>>50709868

Most people who meet Roland barely even notice him. He’s just a wandering nobody, no sense in wasting a thought on scum like him. In actuality, he is a descendant of Oreus, the Final Jailor, and possibly the best thief that no one has ever heard of. Well, no mortal at least.

Unfortunately for Roland, he has caught the eye of Ariella and quiet unintentionally stolen the goddess’s heart. While he is flattered to have the attention of the literal goddess of love, Roland is also painfully familiar with Ariella’s jealous side. Beyond that, he knows very well that affairs between mortals and gods tend to end badly for the mortal.

As a thief, Roland emphasizes subtlety. Yes, he can crush a man’s skull with his bare hands, but he finds that sort of thing unpleasant, messy, and downright unnecessary. Besides, that guard is just trying to feed his family. Better for everyone if he simply never noticed Roland in the first place. And the mansion’s owner? Highborn lords, wealthy merchants, and powerful senators all have so much money anyway, they’re unlikely to even notice a sack’s worth of gold go missing.

Aside from superhuman strength and speed, Roland has a variety of minor magical abilities to aid him. Most guard animals are unusually friendly toward him, and would much rather play with him than attack. He can breathe underwater, ideal for quiet entrances and exits, and is immune to all poisons. He has the ability to see magical defenses in order to better avoid them, and shielding spells for when he simply has to simply power through them. His sight can also penetrate walls and doors, handy for avoiding patrolling guards.

Finally, Roland is able to conjure and manipulate water and ice in small but effective ways. A locked door or window is no obstacle, as Roland can summon a tendril of water to open it from the inside. In case of detection, these abilities can be used to harmlessly freeze an opponent, giving Roland time to escape.
>>
>>50707441
I'll take a look into that.
>>
>>50707441
Huh. It's not in my source .doc, but it is in the .pdf. Weird.
>>
>>50709664
> She's still bad but angel *is* able to not be cancer.
I wouldn't go that far, but she's at least entertaining cancer.
>>
>>50709866
>I think it's just a boring idea, and I don't trust my players to pansy out and NEET up. The options I have on the table are: Sex Dungeon 9001, political dogpile, and Cult Warfare. If I threw in "Oh, you can stay where things are familiar so you don't have to deal with the unknown" I fear most players are gonna choose that, hole up, and turn into the very foulest of bachelor/ette frogs.
I see. Guess I'll have to figure out which exact options you were talking about in your previous reply, then, so I can do basically that. With the exception of those hide-and-seek games I mentioned in an earlier thread, any potential orgies I might throw together, and the potential end-game scenario (for Earth, anyway) of absorbing everyone to my greatness, if only as a way to save them from when the sun goes kablooey (but with the fun potential scenario of a great masturbatory orgy/orgiastic masturbation session).
Also I wouldn't be that foul (in the sense of how the frogs usually are), what with that one option keeping my body clean, and the cultist entourage for doing the same to where I'd live.
>Also, I'm waffling about multiplayer, and if earth was an option I just know players are gonna carve up earth into fiefdoms and find someway to ruin the game.
Considering the nature of the intro (and the infinite multiverse), I'd think that everyone was actually from a different Earth, so why would they all choose to settle on the same Earth?
>>
File: Original.jpg (4MB, 1508x8296px) Image search: [Google]
Original.jpg
4MB, 1508x8296px
>>50709607
I think this is it?
>>
>>50709791
>[Other]: Mad scientist's castle
Basically an old castle with a lot of hidden machinery, hidden rooms converted into labs, etc.
>[Power Gem]
Honestly, I just want a laser pointer that doesn't get broken/lost/need its battery replacing once a week.
>Auto-/ck/
>Jam Session
>Gaymen Piisii
>Fucking Nerds
>/lit/ As Heck
>LLEWD!!
>Ocean Man
>Thrill Ride
A nice collection, I can eat well, learn to play an instrument, learn in general, have fun games, a neat water park, and have any kinky shit I want on hand.
>/out/
It's like travelling, but without having to actually travel!
>Companions
From what I can see, this one is just suggestions as to what to make, so I can get them all.
>LESBIFY!
>Redesign (+BTG, since it's free, I guess)
>Lasting Effects
>Last Resort
>Attractive Forces
>HQ, HQ
>Skinship
>Charm Cognition
>Aether Orchestra
>Multiply
>Machine Learning
>Believe It
Now I can modify stuff whenever I want, making stuff like quidditch etc possible, no-one will notice a super-AI giving me the best advice, and those that know of my zone are cool with it.
And of course, do all the fetishy things that come with arbitrarily large amounts of power.
>>
>>50709127
Bear Bros
Snek
Tiger

This CYOA is too cute.
>>
>>50709224
>>50709252
Look, I understand you need to shitpost, but can you at least stop these minimum value shitposts?
>>
>>50706257
Changelog?
>>
>>50708851
Primary: Sloth (Lust, Gluttony, Pride, Greed)
Secondary: Greed (Sloth)

Fewer Powers
Weaker Power
Specialty Versatility x3

Being evil doesn't have to be all that that taxing; I'll enter peoples homes and use their money to buy physical traits to from poor people.
Once I got a decent stock I'll travel to Martha's Vineyard or somewhere with lots of rich people and sell the traits expensively as fuck.
Getting to a trillion and becoming a price of hell will take quite some time, but since I don't have to spend anything it should be doable; I just need as much money as the top 30 richest people in the world combined.
>>
>>50706257
I can't say I'm fond of the Realm thing. Before, I got the vibe that we lived independently in whatever place is required by our choices or wherever we want if we wrangle enough power, but now it seems like there's a bunch of annoying places we have to live in that amount to group homes with even more requirements attached.
>>
>>50709868
>>50709895
>Godly Descent
>God is in charge of the afterlife, differentiating between the good and the bad
>strong melee fighter, but also has some skill at magic, particularly that with an ice affinity
>named Roland
What a fine character you've got there, friend. Allow me to introduce my own. Perchance we two gentlemen may come together for some grand adventure, good ser? Here is my character sheet for your perusal

Origin: Mortal Progeny

Gifts (27)
>Wolf's Run (2)
>Perfect Aim (7)
>Beast Slayer (5)
>Aura of Dismay (4)
>Demi-Human (3) (Part-Dragon)
>Tamer of Monsters (6)

Companions
>Saorna
>Zosereb

Mounts (23)
>Horse (1)
>Winged Horse (4)
>White Lion (5)
>Raptor (5)
>Gryphon (8)

Adventure
>Solve My Riddle

For now, call me Herault. As you can see, a hunter in occupation I may be, but I possess a great love for mother nature's wild wards. It would be no mistake to say that I consider each and every one of the beasts beneath me as part of my own family. Accompanying me are my two companions, Zasoreb and Saorna. Though I am not well-acquainted with Saorna, Zasoreb is a dearly close friend of mine and I have tried very hard to help him overcome the lost of his fiance in my own way.

Me and my companions are currently on a quest to free a noble sphinx from the shackles which bind her. Surely you would agree that such an elegant being deserves to be rescued from her plight, yes? I seek no treasure from her, so whatever riches we may receive as reward, I offer them all up to you. I simply wish for the fair lady's freedom and happiness.
>>
>>50710133
Wait lets add vampiric thirst and wrath specialization to Sloth, so that I can have bodyguards when needed.
>>
>>50709866
I don't really want Earth, I'd prefer not to be forced into some specific place in general. I'd rather be able to use my machinations to spread across space. Not these very small sub-realities.
>>
>>50710150
Maybe I should put Realms up to a strawpoll, too.

>>50710088
I tried to get you one, but I couldn't find any chagetrees to cut down.

>>50709977
The many worlds theory always irked me.

>>50710187
Well, a planet is a very big place, even for an immortal but I am picking up on the sentiment that realms aren't very appreciated...
>>
>>50710023
thanks!
>>
>>50710243
A planet is an incredibly small thing. In only 400 years a bunch of Europeans explored the whole thing and conquered all of it. For an ageless eldrich monster, things are going to get really boring, really fast if you're restricted to one planet.
>>
>>50710243
I have less a problem with realms and more with how restrictive they seem to make your life. Having a 'base' or a starting 'home' you can go to is one thing, the issue is when it looks like a cage.
>>
>>50710295
Not really. Remember that's a whole fuckton of people, not just one demon-thingie. Now consider how much the world has changed in those 400 years. By the time you're done exploring the entire world will be completely different than the world you started exploring, and you can do it all again.
>>
>>50709489
>>50709548
>let's just force in my incest fetish into the girls
>>
>>50710370
>Remember that's a whole fuckton of people
In a finite time span.

>not just one demon-thingie
I do not even have to go to each individual place. With the samey-ness of our planet there's no need to.

>Consider how much the world has change in those 400 years.
Largely only people have changed, and mainly in ways that you only have to look at one group to see the same changes. Not in the least bit interesting.

>The world will be completely different.
Methinks you don't understand what a geological time scale is.
>>
>>50710361
What I wanted was to give players a square one to start at, and maybe to actually give godlike entities some form of challenge that we as humans can appreciate. What can I do to make it feel less cage-like?

I mean, for starters, players don't have to pick any of the niche options for the realms. They were just an opportunity I took to exposit. They're like the pre-made classes in Morrowind. There for easy start and to give players some inspiration.
>>
>>50710390
That anon has a point, you probably want to keep tabs on global world affairs, because people, culture, language and technology changes relatively fast compared to everything else.

You don't want to be speaking Elizabethan English to contemporary English speakers.
>>
>>50709791
>Room Type
Other - Cyberpunk / Can't be arsed to come up with a layout.
>Entrance Method
Power Gem / Effectively the same as unconditional teleport but safer.
>Physical Items 12-4
Auto-/ck/
Gaymen Piisii
The rest
L-LEWD!!
/fa/bulous
Ocean Man
Aesthetics
/toy/time
>/out/ +2
Water-heavy floating isles, cyberpunk city, high-fantasy forest. For a start.
>Companions +2
Unlimited Companion Works
>Abilites/Extras 17
[17] Be The Girl
[16] LESBIFY!
[14] Redesign
[12] Lasting Effects / Do I have to get this for myself? I'll assume I do. Just in case, I'm not really planning to leave. Often, at least.
[10] Last Resort
[9] Attractive Forces
[8] Skinship
[6] 2 Birds, 1 Soul
[5] Aether Orchestra
[4] Multiply
[2] Machine Learning
[1] Stylish
[0] Size Up, Size Down

>live carelessly in a personal Paradise with a bunch of cute girls
>toggle time whenever I feel like shitposting or whatever
>learn anything easily
>generally forget about the outside world
>after a while get everything else and give even fewer fucks
Beautiful.
>>
>>50710445
Just make it clear that you don't have to stay in any of these places. That there's no actual rules or mechanics preventing you from leaving, moving somewhere else, or expanding whatever realm you happen to control, in the options where you do have some measure of control over that.
>>
Could someone post Hell Invasion?
>>
>>50710487
Yeah, I can stress that a little more.Thanks!
>>
>>50710462
Watching the news is hardly new exploration and discovery, anon. The world is still a small and predictable place.
>>
>>50710445
>I mean, for starters, players don't have to pick any of the niche options for the realms. They were just an opportunity I took to exposit. They're like the pre-made classes in Morrowind. There for easy start and to give players some inspiration.
To that end, you might want to make it more clear as to where you have to choose something and where you can go without choosing.
>>
>>50710390
I'm just gonna butt in to comment on your samey-ness comment. I do not believe such is the case. I haven't travelled anywhere I couldn't reach by car, and I was still surprised by how different all the places I've been are from each other, and that's just in my little area. If you can't appreciate all the little changes and beauty as you move then of course you're going to be bored, because you're a boring person. That's all I'm going to say on the matter.
>>
File: 1469723296195.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1469723296195.png
64KB, 658x901px
Hi anons. I'm really sorry to say this, but in an earlier thread I asked everyone to post pics of cute anime girls for me to put in my cyoa.

I saved them, but sadly recently lost the folder when thoughtlessly deleting the folder it was in.

If you posted one, or would simply like to see the girl in the cyoa, post her. If she's not overly fetish-y I'll include her.
>>
>>50710518
Human stupidity isn't predictable.
>>
>>50710540
This could be helpful too. There are already a few sections that point it out.
>>
>>50710556
You can go back to the thread in question through the pastebin link, and if that dosen't work, go to 4plebs and search for CYOA under subject.
>>
>>50710578
How would I find it on 4plebs?

It was like 15 threads ago
>>
File: 37471945_p0.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
37471945_p0.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>50710556
Did you clear the Recycle Bin as well? If not, just go in and grab it.
>>
>>50710550
Or I have a wider scope of interest. I don't find different tree arrangements or rock shapes worth noting. There has to be some meaningful difference in environment or life, and thus the pool of places worth seeing shrinks quite a bit. Once you've seen one white sand beach you've seen most of them, but a black sand beach might still be worth seeing, or one of those olivine crystal ones.
>>
>>50710540
I the rules section, I did mention that all you have to finish with is a reproductive system and non-negative statistics.
>>
>>50710556
Here's the post you made: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50563618/#50564403
Have fun re-saving them pictures.
>>
>>50710592
Has anyone made a build yet where they are JUST a set of reproductive organs?
>>
>>50710597
THANK YOU ANON!

you're the best.

>>50710588
My recycle bin clears on schedule, only just realized

No worries now, though!
>>
>>50710602
No,because nobody's been that boring/bored enough to do so.
>>
>>50710602
I'm waiting for the final update before making my build.

What's the point of making a build when there's going to be a update every other day?
>>
>>50710625
>Making alpha builds
Well, I appreciate any that are offered because they show where I screwed up, but I can understand your sentiment, too.
>>
>>50710625
Are you planning on becoming a literal sapient vagina?
>>
>>50710592
Rephrase it so it's more clear that anything not explicitly required is optional?
For example: "The only requirements are that you finish your build with a positive amount of favor and at least one set of genitals. All other choices are optional."
Also preferrably bold it, maybe even underline it or something, so it stands out better.
>>
>>50710658
But those exist in real life, we call them women.
>>
>>50710668
>Literal
See, I put that word in there so you wouldn't make a post like this. You ignored it and still did.
>>
>>50710556
>>
>>50710674
Don't be a control freak anon.
>>
>>50710674
Never underestimate the ingenuity of fools
>>
>>50710556
It's okay frog-man, we all make mistakes sometimes.
>>
>>50709704
>I'm not planning to have a "Court of Teiatat" option, I imagine the Holder's the kind of monarch to keep the concubines in the gilded cage, not the office.
Not even letting them keep each other occupied with their power grabs and elaborate plans? Then where were you putting the two misc. companions?
>I'll try to incorporate your ideas elsewhere, though, I gotta ask: What do you mead by lord/lady of the slums?
Getting power over (and responsibility for) lots of no-name servants and a few particularly shitty Brides.
To use a metaphor; instead of being a member of British Parliament, you're king of Shitholistan. Technically a step up in power, but has more bad parts - in this case, no ready access to non-shit mates.

Also, I was about to suggest a stealth realm: there could be a contested world to support the front lines, a wasteland world to repopulate, and an unaligned world maybe even Earth to take over by any means you choose.
>>
>>50710722
We're all fools anon.
>>
>>50709791
Oh hey, didn't know this got an update. Time to redo my ultimate-wish-fulfillment build...

>Room Type
Other - a luxurious multi-level beach house in an elegant, modern style.

>Entrance Method
Other - I can will any doorway or roughly door-shaped gateway (a cave entrance, a gate in a fence, etc) to open into the front hallway or garage of my home.

>Physical Items
Auto-/ck/
200% Comfy
NormieStation
GaymenPiiSii
Fully Loaded
/o/ hell yea
L-LEWD!!
/fa/bulous
Ocean Man
Aesthetics
/out/ - a beautiful south-pacific island containing a beach, lush forest, and a tall snowy mountain in the middle with a ski-lift and groomed trails. The beach is never too hot and there are no annoying or biting insects or dangerous creatures. The bears are friendly and like to hang out.

>Abilities/Extras
Be The Girl
Lesbify
Redesign
Lasting Effects
Reality Convert
All Along
Last Resort
Charm Cognition
Never Let Go
Believe It

Spend most of my time hanging out on my private extra-spacial island in my luxurious home. I'd make sure it had lots of guest rooms and space for people to hang out, and let most of my friends live there full-time with me; then have larger groups over for crazy parties whenever we felt like it.
>>
>>50710700
See: >>50710597 >>50710622
In other words: No pictures needed, everything was recovered.
>>
>>50710774
thanks anon

I don't mind people submitting girls as long as it doesn't shit up the thread
>>
>>50710467
Do you realize that the timeframe before the Chill Zone bestower comes back is, if they come back at all, something like 50 years in real time?

If you stay inside the Zone for that whole time, that would be about 525,600,000 years. Are you really willing to spend that long inside of the Zone?
>>
File: miacoldwear.jpg (2MB, 2250x1800px) Image search: [Google]
miacoldwear.jpg
2MB, 2250x1800px
>>50710556
It was the one with this image, right?
>>
>>50710869
>>50710774
>>
>>50710848
NEET's gonna NEET.
>>
>>50710869
Yep!

(I have them back now, but feel free to post a girl)
>>
>>50710888
Alright, gotcha. No need to post a girl though because you already made her perfect.
>>
Whoops, forgot to read the whole thread before posting >>50710746.

>>50709866
>>50710243
Just say there's a lot of worlds to hunt in, and you *might* be able to go to your home world. It lets you regulate Earth in any formal multiplayer, while letting people imagine conquering it in singleplayer builds.

For the laziness part, just put a blurb about how Teitat expects you to do your duty, and failing to make progress means another Bride will get sent to "help".
>>
>>50710885
>anon NEETs so hard that he hunkers in his bunker for a tenth of the time that the Earth has even existed as a planet
>>
File: 1481749105594.png (370KB, 414x626px) Image search: [Google]
1481749105594.png
370KB, 414x626px
>>50710915
Thank you, anon. those words mean a lot to me.
>>
>>50710668

Please don't be serious. Or if you ARE serious, please be a NEET or something...
>>
>>50710674
>>50711016
Original poster here, it was meant as a harmless joke anons.
>>
Centered text or left-justified text?
>>
>>50711118
Full Justification or bust.
>>
>>50711051
>telling sexist jokes on /cyoag/

People on here are too jaded, autistical and cynical, taking everyone extremely seriously and any jabs are going to be perceived as threats to the well-being of their cyoas, the thread and its authors.
>>
>>50711051

Oh thank Christ. I worry sometimes, about the people who come here.
>>
>>50711051
>>50711206
Had nothing to do with 'muh sexism', I just think it's a boring and obvious joke. It doesn't even bother me that much that you went for it.
>>
File: 1448645399401.jpg (518KB, 1000x1411px) Image search: [Google]
1448645399401.jpg
518KB, 1000x1411px
>>50708835
Ice is the coolest.
>>
>>50711244
You can add snobbish prude on that list as well >>50711206
>>
>>50708835
Ilusion
you can do everyting
>>
File: 1481666295553.jpg (383KB, 1123x1588px) Image search: [Google]
1481666295553.jpg
383KB, 1123x1588px
>>
>>50711356
Can't decide between the Bishop or Rook here.
>>
>>50709494
The concept of Hell as a place of eternal torture is false, and I don't think anyone can comprehend exactly what Heaven is like. Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a CYOA. I should really just relax."
>>
>>50710668
Nice.
>>
did I miss the art genie?
>>
>>50711408
I'm not worried about the cyoa. Just trying to explain why i give no shits about it.
>>
>>50711408
Hell is described as a place without God's light. So maybe not the worst, but it's to be tossed into a lake of fire so that'll suck.

Heaven on the other hand is described as eternally being on your knees praising god forever. An even worse time.
>>
File: 1456958013855.png (365KB, 530x750px) Image search: [Google]
1456958013855.png
365KB, 530x750px
>>50711554
Afraid so, dude. There was also the Merry Beri Christmas Special.
>>
>>50710923
Yeah, I'll think about that!
>>
>>50711554
They collected enough images for a gallery (>>50701690), but last I saw, they never revealed what the choices were (last update was >>50704182, some time last night).
>>
>>50711663
hope that guy gets done soon. i wanna see what my blind picks shall yield
>>
>>50706257
Now this enhanced libido, are we talking 'hump the table in class' level, or just 'I can make literally anything about sex' level?
>>
>>50711756
I suppose it varies, depending on what would make the best story. I suppose, absolute minimum, its "I havent gotten laid since I-don't-know-when and the moment somebody even hints a proposition I'm gonna take them up on it"

Basically, always ready to go regardless of how much they've just indulged, or haven't. Anything more than that is just gravy.
>>
File: calc.jpg (87KB, 367x233px) Image search: [Google]
calc.jpg
87KB, 367x233px
>>50709884
>>
>>50711356
Queen.

I'll mostly keep to noncompetitive activities, like cooperative games, art, and some types of scientific research.
Failing that, I'd exploit the weakness - stuff like playing the 'victim card' in politics or getting on a MOBA team as the best damn tank ever.
>>
>>50711826
Your desire for stories is going to make me do a rant about all the choices I picked then obsessively seek out approval, senpai.

When I get around to it.
>>
>>50711858
Looking forward to it.
>>
File: ArchAngel Roommate.jpg (8MB, 1200x7130px) Image search: [Google]
ArchAngel Roommate.jpg
8MB, 1200x7130px
>>50711589
The wages of sin is death. Those who have not been saved by the blood of Christ will die a second death and be utterly annihilated by fire. Our God is loving and merciful, and He would never subject His children to eternal torment. Please stop spreading falsehoods that create cognitive dissonance in people that serves to keep them away from Christ.

>Heaven on the other hand is described as eternally being on your knees praising god forever.

Never go full retard, anon.
>>
>>50711902
>Eternal torment
I just said it wasn't torment. I said it was the lack of the light of god then being burnt to death.

>Never go full retard, anon.
Read your Revelations, senpai.
>>
>>50711663
yeah, that's what I was asking about thanks.
>>
>>50706257
What exactly is the deal with the amount of status granted by titles?
>>
>>50711408
Funnily enough heaven is never mentioned as place where you go when do die in the bible and the soul isn't a thing either.
After the events at the end of the millennium everyone who has died will be resurrected and the ones who aren't named in the book of life will get thrown into the lake of fire and experience the second and final death; after that earth will turn into a paradise and the survivors will become immortal.

There really isn't much ambiguity in this case; most just don't have an idea of what the bible says.
>>
>>50711986
The first costs nothing and gives nothing.
The second costs 4 and gives 1
the third costs 8 and gives two
the fourth costs 12 and gives 3
and so on.
>>
>>50711902
First for extended partnership Isda
>>
>>50709704
>I like seeing this build grow. What options for perfect neoteny are you talking about? Oh, and you're welcome about adding in your request.

This is what I get for shitposting at 3 AM in the morning. Graveyard shifts ahoy! I meant Lernean Hymen.

Think I'm going to start dumping these to a pastebin, though. They wreck my formatting, and they're only going to get longer now that I've found an appropriately horrific motivation as befitting an Elder God's bride.
>>
>>50706257
Just to be clear, does Rite of Flesh Union allow you to express all traits of a merged partner while hiding your own (the "hide in someone else's body" scenario mentioned in an earlier thread)?
>>
Anyone has the husbando cyoa with seasons? First page was pink, thanks!
>>
>>50712286
Yes.
>>
>>50712302
I'm pretty sure it was never actually finished, assuming you mean the one I think you mean (make your own husbando, seasonal looking backgrounds, author is a frenchie).
>>
>>50712367
Yea I know it was not finished, I'm the author and I'm looking for the 3 pages I posted, would like to finish it now that I have time but I deleted the folder they were in by mistake.
>>
File: 1481777220758.jpg (264KB, 562x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481777220758.jpg
264KB, 562x512px
>>50711902
>He
>His

I was debating on actually including God on this one and making Her a loli (as Her current form, since She's going through a mid-afterlife crisis) but decided against it. Thought it was too typical.

>>50712039
I'm happy someone likes Isda. She's one of the less popular angels, but she needs love.
>>
Huh, someone is turning an old WIP lewd CYOA into an actual text sex game.
>>
>>50712571
Details, man, details!
>>
>>50710556
>>
>>50708835
Transmutation is too vague, it feels like a contest of "I have every power." It's a lot cooler when restricted to "shapeshifting" or "alchemy" or something, but even then it requires further restriction.

Evocation is at the opposite extreme, too formulaic. Every spell is "x damage in y radius" etc.

Time magic is a good middle ground. You can be creative without jumping straight to "I understand a little chemistry, therefore I'm god."

Mind magic is also good, as long as you throw in the commonly accepted caveat that it's hard or impossible to control anyone powerful.
>>
>>50712411
>I was debating on actually including God on this one and making Her a loli (as Her current form, since She's going through a mid-afterlife crisis) but decided against it. Thought it was too typical.

Do it.

>>50712039
>>50712411
I think Isda is is a good choice but not a great one.
>>
>>50712401
Did you ever use a name?
Can you remember any specific words you might've used when posting a page, finished or not?
>>
>>50707635

> Labyrinthine Apartment

> If by the end of the year you still haven't

then you'll have been in the dream for 2^365 - 1 hours already. That's nearly a million googol years. Hell of a deadline you're imposing there.
>>
>>50708868
>>50708902
I'd make it a little more formulaic.
Semblance:
1: Select (Internal or External) Internal Semblances channel your Aura through your body to affect yourself. External Semblances channel it outward to affect the world.
2: Select Affinity(ies). (Specific stats, elements, skills, forces, etc).
3: Select Manifestation. (Mostly just decription of what it does)

So, Yang's affinity is an Internal Kinetic. Absorbs kinetic energy into herself to boost her stats. Pyra's is an External Magnetism. Cinder is External Fire. Ruby's is Internal Speed. Sun and the guy with the trumpet were External (All stats), creating temporary clones out of Aura. Etc.
>>
>>50710556
>>
>>50712401
I saved the WIPs but I don't rename things and my image folder is about 500,000 files.
>>
>>50712663
probably the monstergirl mansion one.
>>
>>50712773
>>50712571
It was called Madame Helena's.
>>
>>50712411
>>50712736
>President
>Can probably do lot of thinks you otherwise wouldn't be able to with your meagre clearance
>Works a lot but you assist her
>Not confident so you have something to do with and not just be useless while your archangel does something else or doesn't need you
>She actually needs you
>Cool apartment
>wants you to use her as a body pillow
>good kinks

What's not to love
>>
>>50712786
not finding anything.
>>
File: this isnt even my final form.png (2MB, 896x3000px) Image search: [Google]
this isnt even my final form.png
2MB, 896x3000px
>>50712745
I never used a name. The husbando cyoa maker maybe.. I've got some WIP from pages 1 and 2 but stuff changed in the final form and I've got nothing on page 3. Here is what page 1 used to look like.
>>50712770
A shame, thanks anyway.
>>
>>50712874
If you remember the month you were working on it you could have a general range of threads to look at. It's possible the dropbox caught it too.
>>
>>50712874
Found this based on that filename: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48702475/#48704720
>>
>>50712922
>>50712926
Thank you very much!
>>
>>50712874
I'm gonna assume the bit at the beginning lets me become a girl?

I hope so, i only want a husbando if i can become his qt bride
>>
>>50709866
EDG, why isn't incest the singular best tactic for improving pedigree?
>>
>>50713109
Yes, you can become a cute girl.
>>
File: 1725964189430.jpg (13KB, 114x141px) Image search: [Google]
1725964189430.jpg
13KB, 114x141px
>>50710382
>>
>>50710382
Deal with it normo!
>>
>>50712411
While you're here, how would you quantify the Level Six versions of the Demons' and Angels' powers? I figure Malakim and Semen Demon would be like having the powers of all seven Archdemons and Archangels, but how do you upgrade Lounge or Daze?
>>
>>50710382
Fun fact: When siblings aren't raised together, they have an abnormally high chance of fucking later in life.
>>
>>50713238
>how do you upgrade Lounge
When I asked if Lounge might upgrade to have shapeshifting, I was told "sure". Or something to that effect.

It's one of the reasons why I keep picking Esmé.
>>
>>50713288
You got a source with that, bucko?
>>
>>50713128
I've been dreading this question because I don't have an answer. I'm trying to come up with a mathematical function or algorithm that will prevent that tactic in the meta, but reward it in the short term, but there's nothing I can do with only one input variable. Maybe if I assume an 'inbreeding' statistic for offspring/mates, but I haven't really explored that option.

Why must math butt its formulaic head in and mess with my fun?
>>
>>50713302
>Implying I'm gonna google it up for your sake.

>>50713305
Why prevent incest? We're lewd eldritch cultist-brides to an Outer God. Such mortal moral concerns hardly matters.
>>
>>50713191
>>50713219
>>50713288
I don't mind if it was one girl, but it's shoehorned in multiple times.
>>
>>50706290
A
>>
>>50713355
>making a wild claim with no proof to back up said claim
>>
File: Page 1.png (1MB, 896x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Page 1.png
1MB, 896x3000px
I found the pages so i will dump. Not sure the page 3 was the final versions but this is all I have back for now. If you remember a page I promised to make I would appreciate if you told me, I forgot..
>>
>>50713305
>>50713355
Something something incest not being capable of adding traits (because children are limited to only inheriting stuff their parents have, more-or-less), and only maybe subtracting them (by way of weakening undesired traits in favor of desired ones)?
>>
>>50713355
I don't want to prevent incest per se, lest I spoil the fun of anons like >>50713191 , but I don't want it to be the dominant strategy. What I want is to encourage players to get some new blood into the family tree every once in a while.
>>
>>50713355
Because you should want to incorporate your divine genetics into all kinds of other beings and their DNA rather rhan just having the same mixture over and over again?
>>
File: Page 2.png (3MB, 1000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Page 2.png
3MB, 1000x4000px
>>50713412
2/3
>>
>>50713411

Nigga, if you meet a girl and figure you want to fuck her, you're not gonna check if you're related to her first.
>>
File: Page 3.png (5MB, 1000x5670px) Image search: [Google]
Page 3.png
5MB, 1000x5670px
>>50713435
3/3
>>
>>50713430
Followup question, your offspring will basically always be weaker than you, right?
Brides are middling-tier Aberrations and you can't really get your pedigree up high enough to make something equivalent to one?
>>
>>50713411
I know what he's talking about. Google genetic sexual attraction, I think that's what it's called.
>>
>>50713474
There's no real studies on it, so I'm not sure how much of a thing it actually is. It might be one of those things which people claim happens, but really is just a couple of isolated incidents with no underlying pattern.
>>
>>50713460
That's another factor I've been wrestling with in my offspring formula. What if a Bride secures a mate with higher pedigree than they have? Lock max pedigree to the Bride? average them? Iterate? Suggestions would be appreciated.
>>
>>50713431
>implying eldritch DNA works the same
>>
>>50713430
How does the following sound:
>multimetamorphosing offspring
>for each additional metamorphosis, merges with their mother to once more drink upon their essence (as they would've before birth)
>while merged, grows in power by absorbing the essence (as in genetic data or whatever) deposited by whomever the mother chooses to have "relations" with
>alternatively, waits for said essences to mingle with those of the mother to form a new unborn essence which they absorb to grow in power
>>
>>50712764
Sounds good, Although we would still need a line telling people not to go overboard/don't just give yourself not!omnipotence
>>
>>50713533
>implying it doesn't
>>
>>50713531
I'd say average them, but the Pedigree is already affected by potential mates - Festival of Delight, like 80% of the Realms' effects, etc.
Maybe just take the mother's ('personal') stat and modify it based on the father's Pedigree.

>>50713575
See >>50709248.
Just use balanced (not necessarily those, I haven't seen the source material) versions of troublesome powers as examples.
>>
>>50713543
As an option? No, that sounds like filling in the blanks I gave you on pupation and multimetamorphosis.

Good story, not a good option.
>>
>>50712874
>She gives two flasks
I take the girl flask and I give it to my husbando so he becomes a waifu c:
>>
>>50706247
Anybody have the dungeon-overlord cyoa by Cyclops OP? Was broken down into choices of overlord, dungeon tile types, constructions, creatures, and minions?
>>
>>50713646
>As an option?
Nah, as a concept or something that could result from taking certain options.
>>
File: Dungeon Creeps.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Dungeon Creeps.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50713686
THis one?
>>
>>50713660
Husbando will die if he drinks it, it's yours only.
>>
>>50713412
>If you remember a page I promised to make I would appreciate if you told me
The Nazi one. Make it canon.
>>
>>50713611

>implying it does
>>
>>50713694
Then yes, it sounds good as part of a story
>>
>>50713763
I made a kangz cyoa, have fun with it if you find it in the archives, I won't do anything /pol/ related to the husbando cyoa for now at least
>>
>>50713640
Maybe I just shouldn't worry about it. Pedigree represents the average strength of offspring, and that's how it stays?
>>
>>50711902
>loves cuddling
>enjoys purging
>patient
>shy about her pent-up sexual needs
I don't want to read the others and stay with Azriel forever. Is this what finding a waifu feels like?
>>
>>50712764
Adding it to my word-file in case I do choose to make an attempt.
>>
>>50713724
Well I'd hope she would warn me beforehand if it were the case huh
>>
>>50713906
It says "which one will YOU drink?"
Also it is a husbando cyoa, not a turn your husbando into a waifu one.
Sorry
>>
>>50713942
It's because she hasn't thought of it, she's a silly little pixie. Worst case it'd do nothing I guess and I'd have a bro, which isn't that bad either.
I am subverting your husbando CYOA into a waifu one and you can't stop me.
>>
>>50707635
>>50707641
Good stuff. I'll pick the landlord and her apartment. Seems really op. Even if I fail I basically win. Also I bet I can find some really cool stuff when I live there forever. Just wish she was less of a kuudere. Maybe more yan.
>>
>>50713708
Shame it never got the promised Halloween update.
>>
>>50712798
I don't know. For some reason other than Esme none of the Archangles appeal to me as much as the Archdemons do.
>>
>>50706257
Alright give me an hour or two and I'll post a build. Might need help on the name and titles though.
>>
>>50707635
Nightmare Waifu CYOA:
>Bursting Sickness
>New Age Mendicant
The easiest nightmare to overcome, just have some drug you up so you cant think for 24 hours. As for the waifu, I just really want to learn magic. I probably wouldn't do well as a bodyguard but I'd make a good apprentice.
>>
>>50706257
Not sure exactly where in the replies to interject with this, so I'll just go back to the beginning.

Regarding realms and any limitations on where Brides can go I really got the impression on initial readings that Brides were beyond such mortal means of movement but instead existed in a higher dimension highly abstracted with Versaille-like atmosphere but allowing relatively easy and fluid movement among the mortal galaxy. Not necessarily through any personal power of the Brides, that sort of freedom of movement on a personal level would require very high standing and personal power but that sort of movement was happening all around them and clever brides could take advantage of it to go where they wanted. Or at the very least that interstellar movement was Star Wars level cheap, convenient, and fast.

I got this impression most strongly from the Rare Hunger flourish and the Conditional Emergence Progeneration strategy. These seem to indicate that rare and fantastic cosmic phenomena are attainable at some level by even the lowliest Bride. Plus with the way the Eunuch comes tearing into the introduction, that doesn't seem "distant" that seems "other". If instead of planets on the three-dimensional plane the Realms were partitions of Teitat's higher-dimension home you could gain a lot of flexibility. The realms could still be places, with all their own characteristics and limitations, but you wouldn't be bound by reality. You could say that this place is effectively infinite, or that place is like a prison and not even Brides can leave easily. This place is a common multi-versal meeting ground, that place allows connections back to your old reality with all of the crazy sci-fi bullshit that entails.

Basically something like the Marvel Universe's series of planes, or even the Dungeons and Dragons cosmology. Or hell, Magic the Gathering. There's actually lots of examples of this sort of thing now that I'm thinking about it.

Not sure if that made any sense.
>>
>>50714176
I'm getting a little of what you're saying. I am trying to mash two different scales of space and time together here... maybe I need to rework some of these concepts.
>>
>>50714235
>I am trying to mash two different scales of space and time together here
Yeah that is pretty much exactly what I spent 2000 characters trying to say actually.
>>
>>50714032
I just don't feel like I could rush into marrying any of them for all eternity, but I'd feel super-bad fucking them for a year and then moving on.
>>
File: megacorp2 wip.png (737KB, 1000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
megacorp2 wip.png
737KB, 1000x4500px
This page. It's so empty.
More options? More pictures? Other suggestions?
>>
File: megacorp wip.png (3MB, 1000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
megacorp wip.png
3MB, 1000x4500px
>>50714395
Page 1 for context.
>>
>>50706257
Couple questions while making my build

Could Puzzle Genitalia let me switch around the addons I bought as well? Like let me switch from spines to a knot?

Do I have to purchase Lumen twice to keep my glowing nipples every time I switch my gentiles?
>>
>>50714583
Also can I still be curvy if I take Powerful as a shape?
>>
>>50713288
Even when raised together, siblings do have some attraction to each other usually. The Westermarck effect is essentially debunked
among the psychology community.

>>50710382
You only have a 1/4 chance of rolling the incest option on any girl, it's hardly universal.
>>
>>50706290
>>50706885
Pretty much this. A talented author could make a good version of A, but otherwise it'd be too generic to be interesting. We've had at least 3 CYOAs I can remember off the top of my head with a very similar premise. B is almost impossible to fail.
>>
>>50713430
something like: add the pedigree of each parent and grandparent, and divide by the number of parents and grandparents (minimum 3).
>>
File: 1285585016687.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1285585016687.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>50714719

>You only have a 1/4 chance of rolling the incest option on any girl, it's hardly universal
>>
>>50714913
Only one of the four options for each girl in >>50709548 is incest.
>>
>>50714960

Oh, sorry, thought you were talking about real life.
>>
>>50714971
I'm pretty sure they weren't, considering the reply chain from the text you quoted upwards. I also wasn't the person who made the comment you quoted.
>>
>>50714989

My mistake.
>>
>>50714960
Out of 8 main girls only 3 have an incest option so the odds of rolling incest are even lower than one out of four.
>>
>>50714235
Do we have to buy Gate/Key to Ecstasy (and associated Plush, Pillar, etc) for each individual body part, or each type?

For instance, would Plush nipples cost 4 points (one purchase of each), 8 points (2 of each), 7 points (buy Plush twice and Gate once), 5 points (Plush once, Gate twice), or 6 (average of the above)?
What about getting cockfingers or -tentacles?
>>
>>50715007
even then you can choose the Shrine and choose whatever you want
>>
>>50713412
>Mix potions together, chug 28

>Not-very-Tiny Floating House 18
>All upgrades 4

Boom, perfect build.
>>
File: 1425834529483.gif (508KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1425834529483.gif
508KB, 500x281px
>>50713819
>Is this what finding a waifu feels like?

Congratulations, brother.
>>
>>50714176
I don't like this suggestion because it heavily restricts how we interact with the world and where we can go.
>>
>>50714235
I'm hoping you don't, I largely like the setting as it is.
>>
>>50714395
Videogames.
>>
Is there a place I can host one huge file to save myself the pain of formatting this shit into four different images?
>>
File: 1481820304868.jpg (35KB, 381x304px) Image search: [Google]
1481820304868.jpg
35KB, 381x304px
>>50716094
photoshop
>>
>>50716094
Have you tried exporting a lower-quality JPEG?
Or does it become unreadable (or just "too ugly") before it goes under 8MB?
Or is it taller/wider than 10k pixels?
>>
>>50716094
cut the resolution? Multi-page CYOAs are a pain to repost.
>>
>>50716170
>>50716150
Well I guess if that's what it comes down to I can find some things to cut away.
>>
File: 1479399859021.png (155KB, 301x313px) Image search: [Google]
1479399859021.png
155KB, 301x313px
>>50706286

>muted post-horn in background
>>
New Thread: >>50716261
>>
>>50711902
Irinael is cute and astrologist seems like it would be an interesting job.
>>
>>50707635
Labyrinth apartment + Obscure Landlord
>>
>>50714583
>>50714630
Ugh, all this shapeshifting crap is a headache for me to think through. It's not even my kink. I'm gonna rule this way: If you want to switch between things you need to buy both and then you can toggle both options on or off as you pelase every time you employ the puzzle genetalia. You only need to buy lumen once.

If you take powerful, yes, you can still be curvy but you've got a firm core under any curvature you add, and whatever you do it can't make you not look stronk

>>50714769
That's something I haven't thought of... but won't that encourage keeping nunber of parents/g-parents low?

>>50715070
Treat things that come in sets as one thing, if you want to. So if you buy one gate and one key you can have two nupplecunts and ten dickfingers if you really want to. Not my cuppa, but knock yourself out.

>>50716015
Do you like the big, cosmic scale, the personal, human scale, or the mash-up between the two?
>>
>>50716150
As of right now it's 18MB and 13,000 pixels by 1,400 pixels.
>>
>>50716438
I hope you just mistakenly stated height first.
In any case, filesize limit 8MB, dimensions limited to 10k by 10k pixels. The question about filesize and quality still stands, by the way.
>>
>>50716379
I like that weird races and beings exist, as well as higher realms and entities, without telling us at exactly what scale we start as. It gives us freedom to decide what we're doing to be doing. Whether you just want to be the sex slave of one cultist, or thinking you can fuck your way into being the secret power behind a galactic empire. I think trying to rule on whether it's one or the other will limit us.
>>
>>50716438
Put it on imgur, post the title blurb/image with the imgur link.
>>
>>50716518
Go to the new thread to complain about the polls or whatever: >>50716468
>>
File: 1481667068260.jpg (113KB, 566x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1481667068260.jpg
113KB, 566x1233px
>>50706257
The system seems fairly balanced. It's a well made CYOA. But why the hell did you write it so dense? I like good, solid reading as much as the next guy but I feel like I'm trying to prolong my boner while rereading the god-damn Silmarillion. I get it, you can write well. Tone it down.
>>
>>50717081
I actually like his writing methods. Short descriptions are boring.
>>
>>50708759
Best waifu: May's Meowstic, oddly enough.
Best daughteru: The goblin tomboy from the slaver cyoa.
>>
>>50715985
How does it do that? It has just as many restrictions and freedoms for the player as any other system but it gives the author more flexibility in setting-building. A key part of my (admittedly not that eloquently written) proposal was that transport and commerce between the Teiatat dimension and the Earth dimension very much existed.
>>
>>50717167
Because now we're forced out of reality and into shitty, small, subrealms where we have to live and do our work.
>>
File: Regardless,IAmPussyWrecker.png (1022KB, 1824x1952px) Image search: [Google]
Regardless,IAmPussyWrecker.png
1022KB, 1824x1952px
>>50717133
>>
>>50717228
I pick Frosslass because I can use my snowflake powers for good and make people respect Ice types. Nobody I've ever talked with respects Ice types, even myself.
>>
>>50717189
The labyrinth is the only subrealm. The other two represent different chunks of the real universe where you start building your personal powerbase. In any case, you're free to go, but you've gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>50717356
I'm talking about his suggestion.
>>
>>50717189
>shitty
>small

The only respect in which this is true can be equally attributed to having to live in the real world.
>>
>>50717103
What you're looking for is a book or something, that focuses on description rather than choices.
>>
>>50717418
Better to be here where the opportunity at least exists.
>>
>>50717423
Nope. Plenty of good CYOAs and sex writing with good descriptions that fit my tastes.
>>
>>50717369
Oh.

>>50717081
>>50717423

I can't control your masturbation habits, but I'm keeping the writing style
>>
>>50717507
You'll be happier with different media.
>>
>>50717553
>Your tastes differ from mine so despite this genre having examples that cater to you, you should leave.
No.
>>
>>50717502
I think I'm a bit confused as to what you mean. What opportunity? My suggestion intentionally, by its very nature, included every aspect of reality as we know it and can imagine it. However it also included, and did focus centrally on, a place outside reality where the seat of Teiatat's power lies. The comparison to Versaille was intentional. What went on there under Louis XIV was completely divorced from the reality of France. It was the center of politics as well as high society so everyone of import was required to be there as much as possible but they still had the physical capability to leave and attend to other tasks.
>>
>>50717585
You're forcing us to live and work in such a sub-realm, instead of in the vastness of reality.
>>
>>50717600
Okay. Are you a weirdly specific and single-minded troll or have I hideously misrepresented my situation? Because I'm not. First off, I'm not the author. Second, what you just said has absolutely nothing to do with anything I have said. Just, I'm really confused. What is your deal?
>>
>>50717627
>Nothing to do with what I have said
>>50717585
>It was the center of politics as well as high society so everyone of import was required to be there as much as possible
>>50717600
>You're forcing us to live and work in such a sub-realm
Uh
>>
>>50717571
Hmm? Your tastes align with mine, I was just pointing you in the direction of media that caters more closely to your stated ideal.

I mean, if you insist on making it a personal argument we can, but I don't see why that's necessary.
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.