[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 51

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Winter edition

What kind of adventures have you had while waist deep in snow? What comfy clothes did you wear? What did you fight? Did you bring hot chocolate and marshmallows?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Food and Cooking Homebrew: http://pastebin.com/djYJKkcF

Old Thread: >>50709142
>>
Is there any way to get extra followers from Leadership besides being a Daring General Cavalier and the Crusader Champion Mythic Power?
>>
Alright, got another one for you, /pfg/ Ayil, or Neferteri, as she prefers, is a catfolk thief who's lived her life by a simple code; what's yours is hers, and that's come back to bite her. Driven to find a cure for her curse, she is at the edge of a breakdown over her inability to find anything--even warmth. She's too prideful to admit she needs friends; but that may just be what she needs to find the cure for the black blood filling her veins.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1040185
>>
>>50713070
Self-sacrifice is purely good act
Also gray paladin makes perfect fluff sense which has value
>>
>>50713064

i love how the winter armor in Monster hunter has little face masks with multiple little eye holes to help prevent snow blindness.
>>
>>50713130

Jesus Christ, I thought that cat would be some slender fuck-girl, not THAT.

And oh my gosh thank you for making a busty girl that isn't simply thick all over.
>>
File: sad jon.gif (5MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
sad jon.gif
5MB, 400x220px
>>50713064
>tfw I'll never get to purge Irrisen in living flame
>>
>>50713133
>Self-sacrifice is purely good act
Tell that to crazy cultists who sacrifice themselves for their evil gods.

> Also gray paladin makes perfect fluff sense which has value
Sure, and that value simply isn't worth gutting your abilities.
>>
>>50713133
Good fluff does not equate to well designed. There are lots of cool, fluffy archetypes that are nigh-unplayable garbage, that does not excuse Paladin.

It's like pointing at Eldritch Scion for people who want Cha magus and going "well, it does what you want! Why are you disappointed that it's shit? You can put Cha as your casting stat!"
>>
>>50713161

She was gonna be slender at first, but then I realized the biggest catgirl concentration in Avistan/Garund is Osirion.

And I can't really have an egyptian catgirl without using Houtengeki art, can I?
>>
>>50713233
Well Catfolk don't actually get that close to human, mind.
>>
>>50713189
Self-sacrifice for your own benefit is neutral. Well, it is just working for yourself rather. The crazy cultists usually think they get something out of it. Probably fooled.

And sure, grey paladin could had stronger social powers to make the trade off less bad, but we got what we got. Social powers would fit the idea of trading off your divine power for intrigue.

It's Paizo, what can we do.
>>
File: yf1.png (275KB, 694x635px) Image search: [Google]
yf1.png
275KB, 694x635px
New bread already, huh? Rather curious that someone didn't instantly sperg out after it was posted. Not that I'm complaining; hell, the alignment discussion at least seems to be going somewhere.

>>50713100
There are one or two other avenues with Traits, such as Natural-Born Leader, Ethical Leader, and Rebel Leader, each granting a +1 trait bonus to your leadership score. Other than that, I'd suggest Mythic Leadership if Mythic is on the table (which also has the neat bonus of making your Cohort a Mythic asshat themselves) or simply buffing the shit out of your Charisma.

However, I may have one or two other ideas, but then things get a bit absurd.
>>
File: 5066604698_f5ac3d5e0e_b.jpg (109KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
5066604698_f5ac3d5e0e_b.jpg
109KB, 1024x685px
>>50713225
>There are lots of cool, fluffy archetypes that are nigh-unplayable garbage
WHY MUST THE BUCCANEER LOSE QUICK CLEAR?! WHY DOES IT NOT GET GUN TRAINING UNTIL FUCKING 13?!
>>
Reminder that Pathfinder catfolk are khajiit, not kawaii anime catgirls
>>
>>50713257
>The crazy cultists usually think they get something out of it. Probably fooled.
You're completely leaving out the possibility that maybe they have a blind devotion for their god which makes them more than willing to off themselves regardless. Point is that Self-sacrifice is not a purely good act, which is what you previously said until you added "unless it's for your benefit".

> And sure, grey paladin could had stronger social powers to make the trade off less bad, but we got what we got. Social powers would fit the idea of trading off your divine power for intrigue.
> It's Paizo, what can we do.
Oh I'm aware, doesn't mean we can't talk about how we'd prefer Paladins to not have alignment restrictions, right?
>>
>>50713064

Chocolate cost 5 gold for a 1/2 pound bar, and marshmallows don't exist...

This is a sad day.
>>
>>50713319
So you'd rather everyone be furries instead of weebs? That's some back asswards logic if I've ever seen it.
>>
>>50713319

Like that'll stop people.
>>
>>50713319
Aren't Khajit a scale of furriness, which goes all the way from "full anthro cat" to "kinda like those cat people from Final Fantasy"? By your logic, they're both furries AND anime catgirls.

>>50713257
Paizo doing something poorly does not excuse it being done poorly.
>>
File: 1478525870842.jpg (52KB, 564x519px) Image search: [Google]
1478525870842.jpg
52KB, 564x519px
>>50713319

i'm sure we can find a compromise.
>>
>>50713252

Mmm, though for the game's it's for I feel it's acceptable; if Kitsune can, why not catfolk? They're supposed ot be one of the most variable races in Golarion, anyway.

That and I wanted that bit of description about her looking almost frostbitten all the time; hard to get that across with a layer of fur, I'd think.
>>
>>50713320
I am interested what fuels their blind devotion.
If it is sheer madness, it careers to some alignment limbo at neutral.
Motive is important.

Also I said my piece on that. I like Paladins as LG because I like classes that are tightly interconnected by their fluff. Which is why I don't like lot of classes that are almost without prebaked identity.

I'll throw a bone. What would Paladin without alignment restriction look like? What would it lose and gain?
>>
>>50713360
They vary somewhat yeah, but they don't get QUITE to 'muh anime catgirls'

I believe this is the most human-looking catfolk we've gotten.

>>50713382
>Frostbitten

Gotta love those dead black nipples, yo.
>>
>>50713360
Khajit go all the way to literal lions...
>>
>>50713407

Almost frostbitten, anon, not completely frostbitten.
>>
>>50713360
Any moment now Todd will sweep that detail under the rug and out of canon
>>
>>50713338
You mistake this as a golden opportunity for your adventure.

You simply must finish that dungeon crawl to get enough money to buy enough chocolate to distribute to all of the children in the kingdom!
Tis the season for charity.
>>
>>50713360
Yup. Khajit physiology is defined by the phase of the moons under which they're born. Ohmes Khajit are all but indistinguishable from Bosmer, except they're a bit shorter. Though they also have breeds that are literally cats.

>>50713407
Ohmes-raht and Suthay Khajit are pretty animu catgirl-like.
>>
File: aeqeeqw1213.gif (1MB, 310x434px) Image search: [Google]
aeqeeqw1213.gif
1MB, 310x434px
>>50713415

>LITERAL ANIMAL
>>
>>50713319
What kind of Khajiit you mean?
Senche, Cathay, Ohmes, Alfiq, Pahmar, Tojay, Suthay or Dagi?
Or maybe Senche-raht, Cathay-raht, Ohmes-raht, Alfiq-raht, Pahmar-raht, Tojay-raht, Suthay-raht or Dagi-raht?

Kahjiit range from indistinguishable from normal house cats to cat eared mer. You gotta specify wich kind you mean.
>>
>>50713450
Sorry, thought you were referring to Catfolk. Yeah, Khajiit run the actual goddamn gamut from tip to tail, but Catfolk don't go that far.

They vary about as far from 'somewhat furry' to 'actually furry'
>>
>>50713404
>Paladin without Alignment Restriction

A class template like Vigilante, with specializations that determine how your abilities function based on what Alignment/deity you went for. Paladins are the Good aligned, Antipaladins are the Evil aligned, and [insert name here] is Neutrals. Fuck, you could go even further and have double specialization for the Law/Chaos Axis if you had to be an autist about it.

>>50713429
Todd's a fucking hack that ruined at least two cool series. Fuck 'im.
>>
So I was looking at alchemist, but mutagen didn't fit my character, so I wanted an archetype that didn't have it. But apparently the cognatogen replacement does permeant ability damage the physical score every time you use it?? Please tell me im misreading
>>
File: toddy.png (931KB, 1068x1080px) Image search: [Google]
toddy.png
931KB, 1068x1080px
>>50713457
The cat men.
They also like the drugs lol.
Also buy remastered skyrim.
>>
What are some character concepts you really want to see in RotJR, or at the very least character types that get you thinking, "yo I wanna fuck that?"
>>
>>50713457
He means Cathay, because it's the Skyrim variant.

>>50713469
Honestly why not. I get the whole anti-anime slant from some people, but is there any real reason not to allow catfolk to be kemonomimi?
>>
>>50713489
Todd ruined TES.
>>
>>50713360
You're right, they very so much that they can actually be talking house cats.
>>
>>50713492
I mean, if you want to, sure. I'm just saying what Catfolk are by Golarion. They aren't anime catgirls, they're borderline catpeople at best.
>>
>>50713262
I've already got mad leadership score I need a way to go above max.
>>
File: two can play at that game.jpg (36KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
two can play at that game.jpg
36KB, 295x300px
>>50713319
Reminder that Pathfinder catfolk are canonically anything from Khajiit to headband+tail chinese claymation catgirls because Paizo are a bunch of lazy hacks.
>>
>>50713473
Sure cool.
I mean, Paizo did realize how good archetypes are, and how good it is to make classes that pick templates up to specialize too. Which is why Paizo's OC classes are pretty good and old classes lag behind.

it does take a lot of book space tho to make them elaborate and complex. The danger would be that each flavor gets very few distinct features.
>>
>>50713452

I wanna pet a lion!
>>
File: 524dc67ce691b226d3c4428c_736.jpg (63KB, 499x391px) Image search: [Google]
524dc67ce691b226d3c4428c_736.jpg
63KB, 499x391px
I wonder what catfolk taste like?
>>
>>50713582
Tian food.

Specifically the sweet and sour 'chicken.'
>>
>>50713582

Very stringy.
>>
File: 220px-DingDongSongCover.jpg (12KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-DingDongSongCover.jpg
12KB, 220x220px
>>50713537
>Paizo are lazy hacks
Ok I concede
I can't really beat that.
>>
>>50713404
>What would Paladin without alignment restriction look like? What would it lose and gain?

It would be a Paladin, just without any alignment restriction, which is what I want. Big beefy (un)holy warriors of whatever god(ess) they worship.
>>
>>50713546
Basically, yea. As was mentioned before as well, it's not even hard to make a decent variant Paladin. Literally all you have to do is copypaste from 3.5e, just like Paizo did with 90% of the rest of the game. It'd even likely be compatible with all the other archetypes as well.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/variantCharacterClasses.htm
Ctrl+F "Paladin of Freedom". Nudge it slightly so it aligns with how PF changed spell lists and such. Boom, a Paladin Archetype.
>>
>>50713450
Moon phase TES shit.
>>
Friendly reminder that make Catfolk are canonically suave bachelors that roam the roads impregnating entire villages of catfolk women before moving on.
>>
>>50713664
For its faults, Online did at least have the other types of Khajiit in it. Except for the 'just humans with ears/tail' ones.
>>
File: lift.png (341KB, 617x935px) Image search: [Google]
lift.png
341KB, 617x935px
>>50713535
Ohh! Trying to breach the limit! Ok then, let's get absurd.

This is something I was originally planning with Lilly:
She has Mythic Leadership and Crusader, and her Cohort would have Recruits; Recruits by all rights and means behaves as Leadership for any prereqs, and so he too would take Mythic Leadership. Now Ori has a merry band of Mythic goons, of whom all each take Leadership. All goons in command of greater goons in direct command of the Cohort who is then under the ruler of the player character. Lilly commands the armies while Ori commands their Secret Service and spy network.

As far as I know there's little to no means of actually breaking the cap on Leadership follower count beyond the two examples in your OP without some GM caveat; however, what you can do is assign a dude to command more dudes and indirectly increase your follower count that way.
>>
>>50713582

nah mate, you don't want any of that. You should be wondering what Aasimar and Tieflings taste like.

There's more variation there.
>>
>>50713693

>make

Male, I was going for MALE. The ones with the dangly bits.
>>
>>50713664
Yup. Anime in the top right, Skyrim in the bottom right, big cats in the bottom left, small cats in the top left.
>>
>>50713710

WE already know that!

Aasimar taste like Angel Food Cake

Tieflings taste like Devil's Food Cake.
>>
>>50713771
I once saw an angel fish and a devil fish in a tank together.

The devil fish bit out the angel fish's eye.
>>
>>50713771

You're telling me going down on one of them, or giving head to one, is utterly delicious?
>>
Catfolk barbarian?
>>
>>50713794

Yuuuuup, looks like a Taldan Catfolk who got stuck in the Mwangi Expanse!
>>
What was the demon of lust, candy and children?
>>
>>50713832

Folca.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 160x90px
>>50713832
Here's a picture.
>>
>>50713794

I want to hire her as my faithful guide and companion as she protects me through the jungle, and I teach her the glories of civilization!
>>
>>50713842

Perfect. Thanks anon.

>>50713848

Lmao ants.
>>
>>50713879
>Lmao ants.
I swear that picture was larger when I saved it.
>>
>>50713888

That's what men always say, eh?
>>
File: Super_Reindeerman_Tree.png (289KB, 861x789px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Reindeerman_Tree.png
289KB, 861x789px
>>50713064

What are some cool things you can do for winter? Any good winter themed monsters?
>>
File: Wendigo1.jpg (55KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo1.jpg
55KB, 500x665px
>>50713910
>>
>>50713898
>TFW I'll never even get mocked in person about my size
>>
>>50713921

Would you rather get mocked by a woman who later grabs the party minotaur and drags him to her tent, later finding her curiously absent until noon on the next day, walking funny?
>>
>>50713921

It's okay, anon!

Girth's the only thing that really matters, and 7 thick inches is better than 11 fat ones, unless you're a size queen.
>>
>>50713979
>>
Endricotherium

Ability Score Racial Traits: Endricotherium gain +4 Str, -4 Dex, +4 Con, .

Type: Endricotherium are Monstrous Humanoids.

Size: Endricotherium are Huge creatures and thus take a -2 size penalty to their AC, a -2 size penalty on attack rolls, a +2 bonus to their CMB and CMD, and a -8 size penalty on Stealth checks. They take up a space that is 15 feet by 15 feet and have a reach of 10 feet.

Speed: Endricotherium have a base speed of 30 feet.

Defense Racial Traits
Damage Reduction: Endricotherium have DR5/magic.

Senses Racial Traits
Darkvision: Endricotherium can see in the dark up to 60 feet.

Other Racial Traits
Quadroped: Endricotherium possess two legs and two arms, but walk on all fours, granting them a +4 racial bonus to CMD against trip attempts. In addition, Endricotherium use weapons and armoir as if they were Large(instead of Huge).

Fix it.
>>
>>50713876
You don't need to pay her, just teach her how to use a fishing rod.
>>
>>50710412
I think they released an unarmed magus and an unarmed kineticist, try looking at them
>>
>>50713130

Okay, fixing the character some; changed her to being about a 30% on the furry scale by my reckoning, maybe higher, but should now be within standard golarion catfolk values. Any further feedback from you, /pfg/?
>>
anyone have rise of the runelords anniversary?
>>
>>50714023
Those are both shit, though
>>
>>50714056

It feels like you didn't include nearly enough about her life before the curse.
>>
>>50714085
Trove.
>>
>>50714100

I had more, but i know in previous threads people have been talking about how backstories have been too long for ROTJR characters, so I though I'd snip anything not directly relevant to the character as she is at game start.
>>
File: PANIC.png (83KB, 185x227px) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.png
83KB, 185x227px
>>50713832
>lust
>and children
>>
I am wondering if I should put together something for not!githyanki.
>>
>>50714125

I'd really include one paragraph describing her life before the goblet, you need to establish this was a woman who was damn good at her job, and then she finally met one that was too much for her.

The basic outline should always be thus;

>Introduce character
>Character's rise to power, trouble stirs
>The incident
>Character's fall from grace
>Character's reason for being in the campaign start area
>>
>>50714172
It's a literal god of terrorizing children.
>>
>>50714172

His holy animal is a black stork. He's depicted often sitting inside a white carriage without markings. HIs symbol is an outstretched skeletal hand offering a handful of candy. His sacred colors are the blue and black of bruised flesh.

Folca's kinda fucked up.
>>
>>50714172
He's the daemonic harbinger of white unmarked vans. His portfolio is abduction, sweets, and strangers.
>>
>>50714208

>white carriage without markings
>Literally a white unmarked van
>>
>>50714106
Trove?
>>
>>50713793
No. I mean they taste like that when baked.
>>
>>50714229
See the pastebin link in the OP? Go there, there's a link to a mega under the section labeled 'Trove', it has all of the pirated material.
>>
>>50714234

Oh.

Oh!

So I should get one really, really high before giving them oral?
>>
>>50713189
Are they sacrificing themselves for their god because they expect something in return?
>>
>>50714258
Sure?
>>
File: Desna_holy_symbol_2.jpg (113KB, 933x641px) Image search: [Google]
Desna_holy_symbol_2.jpg
113KB, 933x641px
So the symbol for Desna is a fancy butterfly.

And the Birthmark trait
>You were born with a strange birthmark that looks very similar to the holy symbol of the god you chose to worship later in life.

Free glowing butterfly tramp stamps?
>>
>>50714278
If they did, they wouldn't be crazy, now would they?

You can be completely selfless and still be evil.
>>
>>50714086
And neither of them can wear any armor so still doesn't match what Op wanted at all.
>>
>>50714278
It doesn't matter, it's still self-sacrifice, and therefore not a purely good act.

Self-sacrifice CAN be a purely good act, but it isn't always.
>>
>>50714295
I don't think birthmarks tend to glow.
>>
>>50714198
Very well then; paragraph added.
>>
>>50714310

They do if they're out there by the gods.

>>50714295

>Desna tramp stamp
>Desnan slut fluttering from cock to cock before settling on one she likes the most

Anon stop, this is getting raw.
>>
>>50713919
Then Wendigo is so cool. You can make an entire campaign that revolves around it!
>>
>>50714390

Wendigo and Vilderavn deserve entire campaigns built around it!
>>
>>50714310
I could've sworn it said they glowed when the character called on divine power.

It turns out that I'm just imagining things.
>>
>>50714432

Why would someone call on divine power while in the middle of sex?

Screaming "oh god, yes!" Does not count!
>>
>>50714448
For Calistria it might.
>>
>>50714448
>divine caster using Alter Self
>>
>>50714475

Angel-blooded Aasimar get Alter Self as a natural power.

The fact my character is a prostitute makes that ability... Interesting. He could take the form of a burly, ruthless orc or a gentle Elf!
>>
>>50714448
Aren't there a few spells for use explicitly during/after sex?
>>
>>50714522
Huh, alter self works different than what I thought.
>>
>>50714543
Prestidigitation can be used for feather play, hot wax, or other stuff. Especially useful for cleaning up afterwards.
>>
>>50714000
Bump, my DM is actually putting this in as a playable race. All the races are stronger than normal pathfinder, but this one looks ridiculous.
>>
>>50714543

None that I know of besides otherwise innocent ones with very lewd implications!

>>50714555

Yup, Alter Self let's you assume the form of any small or medium creature.

ANY small or medium creature.
>>
>>50714448
I more meant during fights or adventure...
>>
>>50714599
No, it specifies humanoid, or at least it does on the PFSRD.

>>50714590
It can't be fixed if it's going to be larger than medium. Size is a huge advantage for reach, especially at lower levels. It can also make the character unplayable, just like mounts can't enter certain dungeons.
>>
>>50714000

>Fix it

Can't, you're screwed.
>>
>>50714618

That's still good! The character could assume any form from a shy Tiefling to a bold Halfling!
>>
>>50714709
Well tieflings aren't humanoids. I guess maybe your DM would allow you to transform into a "Pass for Human" trait tiefling, but I don't think that's intended.
>>
>>50714709
>a shy Tiefling
Tiefling with horsecock.
>>
>>50714709
What do you guys think?
>>
I have a new super sekret project I'm working on.
>>
>>50714787
Okay, good for you.
>>
File: Character Sheet.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Character Sheet.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I have a new super secret project I'm working on.

>>50714793
Me being retarded does not bode well for my project.
>>
>>50714803
what did he mean by this
>>
>>50714826

Autismo
>>
>>50714803
>BAB
>BMB
>BCB
for what purpose?
>>
>>50714618
We already have like, eight large races. Somebody is playing an ogre in our current game. A centaur too, i think.
>>
>>50714738

Shy Tiefling with a 12 inch horsecock and an eagerness to use it on the one he loves is the hottest kink.
>>
File: 1449991600957.jpg (300KB, 950x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1449991600957.jpg
300KB, 950x1356px
Okay, so I wanna make this N/NE NPC antagonist who's a copy of Grand Admiral Thrawn at heart, but going in a different direction. He's a very intelligent man, reserved and quiet but with bursts of anger and violence, he doesn't use magic, he's a master tactician, and he is superb combatant.

So, some questions:
1: What INT score would one of the smartest humans in the world have? 22? 24? 26?

2: Is it okay to just dump really high ability numbers on NPCs to make them all cool and stuff? I mean, I don't really like the idea the smartest professor at the academy only having a super-high INT score because he's wearing a fancy magical headband.

3: What class would a no-magic or low-magic character, who's a calm professional fighter and general, would be?

I'm just bouncing ideas here, asking for input.
>>
>>50715148
If they're shy, why did they shapeshift that?

Why not shapeshift a spear or something
>>
>>50715273
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/templates/savant-creature-cr-special
>>
>>50715273
Give them character pointbuy instead elite array for +1 CR.
>>50715273
>What class would a no-magic or low-magic character, who's a calm professional fighter and general
Cavalier (Daring General) or Fighter or Ranger.
Or Warder or Warlord if you use 3pp.
>>
Do qiggongs need to provide material, somatic and verval components for their spells?
>>
>>50715379
Nope. They're spell-likes.
>>
>>50715379
They don't cast spells. And SLAs don't require components, no.
>>
>>50715393
>>50715410
Thanks, also am I assuming correctly that the caster level of a Unchained monk for those spells is his monk levels right? Doesn't say, and there're some precedents that when is not said is your total level.
>>
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S, M (a piece of the creature whose form you plan to assume)

EFFECT
Range personal
Target you
Duration 1 min./level (D)

DESCRIPTION
When you cast this spell, you can assume the form of any Small or Medium creature of the humanoid type. If the form you assume has any of the following abilities, you gain the listed ability: darkvision 60 feet, low-light vision, scent, and swim 30 feet.

Small creature: If the form you take is that of a Small humanoid, you gain a +2 size bonus to your Dexterity.

Medium creature: If the form you take is that of a Medium humanoid, you gain a +2 size bonus to your Strength.
do you actually have to choose a different creature to turn into? what if you're a human and you wanted to just give yourself more elven features like elongated ears and face, is there a spell for that or do i actually have to gather a piece of a pre existing elf and change myself to look entirely like them?

if you're medium and you turn into a medium creature do you still gain the +2 size bonus?
>>
>>50715454
Yep
>>
>>50714579
>Especially useful for cleaning up afterwards.

Or before. I mean it can create lube, it can create flavoring. It can "clean" and it can do more.
>>
>>50715501
I believe you do keep the size bonus to strength even if you were a medium creature before hand. Same for dex bonus if you were small and turning small. If not my table have been using it wrong. We always fluffed it as a the person looking like normal except a little beefier\leen when they wanted to use it as a small buff.
>>
What is the best curse and mystery for a calistrian oracle, /pfg/? ROTJR, other side is a wizard (Thassilonian Lust Specialization).

I'm a massive faggot but I can't help myself.
>>
>>50715075
Those have CR adjustments. Ogres and centaurs are effectively 3rd level characters according to pathfinder,
>>
File: Guilty Gear Izuka Portrait.jpg (266KB, 1280x1148px) Image search: [Google]
Guilty Gear Izuka Portrait.jpg
266KB, 1280x1148px
Thread is kill, post character themes, characters you'd like to play, and/or party compositions. Party compositions can be for the game you're in, or even a game you'd like to be in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAHkQgWKsgo
>tfw remembered this guy existed
>tfw now I kind of want to make that Mercurial Duelist I was meaning to play a kitsune
>still have yet to actually even try GG2

This thread is corrupting me

>also unironically kind of interested in seeing what an all-kitsune RotJR party turns into, since it looks like none of them are remotely lewd, somehow
>>
>>50715708
Posted it a few threads ago, but Di, the Fox of Fort Ramgate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKsWTPSlBCE
>>
Does anyone know if Paths of the Righteous is good?
>>
>>50715619
Hunger or Covetous Curses maybe? Works with the whole "unquenchable fire" title at least. Not so sure about what mystery.
>>
>>50713064
We don't get much snow here. Just tacos and poverty.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>50715708
I'd like to play a Buccaneer/(Drunken Brute/Savage Technologist), a real angry drunkard with a gun. Problem is that Buccaneer is garbage since it loses Quick Clear and doesn't get Gun Training until 13, and I'd rather not dip into a third class like Picaroon to fix that. Which is a shame, because Lesser Spirit Totem would be a perfect fit...
>>
What's a good level to take Power Attack on a Cleric, if any?
He's 16,14,14,10,14,10, and likes sunsets, long walks on the beach, and Justice.
>>
File: Dragon is back on the menu!.png (272KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon is back on the menu!.png
272KB, 1000x1000px
>>50715708

Awinita is super monster hunter.

only fits if she gets a monster hunter theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjlpyUeJK3w
>>
>>50715708

>tfw all my themes are mechanically impractical.

I give up.
>>
Also, to all fetishposters, did you hear? Trump finally made anime real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
>>
>>50715919
>Japanese product
>made by the American president

you won't fool me, memeposter
>>
>>50715919
Thanks Obama!
>>
>>50715919
Dude fell in love with a fucking coffee maker. lel.
>>
>>50715919
This is just fucking depressing.
>>
>>50715292

He's shy, not stupid; if he knows his mistress loves bigger, bestial cocks, he'll assume a form that accommodates that.
>>
>>50716028
Hope he can please her in minutes, because that's how long alter self lasts for
>>
File: 1450148773070.jpg (661KB, 1337x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1450148773070.jpg
661KB, 1337x1500px
>>50715305
>>50715355
Thanks Savant looks like what I want, on top of an elite array, or character point buy.

He'll be a Warder with the Bushi template slapped on top, but reskinned and refluffed as a gentleman fighter. Instead of being proficient with a katana and a wakazashi, it'll be an estoc and a swordbreaker dagger/parrying dagger.

Should be neat.
>>
>>50716028
Who's character is this? Who is his mistress
>>
>>50715856
>Just another slow afternoon at the Rusty Dragon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzvXBFwcyek
>>
>>50714826
I don't understand

>>50714864
To make CMD less of a buggy mess and codify it as an actual action to be taken in combat.
>>
>>50716156

I can't not imagine the theme for a lazy Sandpoint night is "The Streets of Whiterun."

>>50716086

Why do you want to know?
>>
>>50716156

One party member whistles this tune from sandpoint all the way to Minkai.
>>
>>50716145
IRC
>>
>>50716231
Francis York Morgan confirmed for Vigilante || Investigator that always stays in his social persona
>>
>>50716239

What's your username?
>>
Can you initiate scarlet throne maneuvers while wearing a thorn bracer in your off-hand?
>>
>>50716192
>Make combat maneuver defense an actual action to be taken
???
>>
>>50715919
I need one.
>>
>>50715856
>>50715708

Sanjo Gamblefox takes to playing Gwent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjlpyUeJK3w
>>
>>50716313
Sounds like a way to nep martial characters by eating even more of their actions.
>>
>>50716361
Jesus christ I'm so lonely.
>>
>>50716368
wait what?

i ment to post this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psT_XFDTjHs
>>
>>50716248
Then what's Kaysen ?
>>
>>50716392
>Fighting the Five Storms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFW3mm6SpAg
>>
>>50716505
>Fighting goblins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_VvzPt8vM
>>
>>50715919
/W A I F U A G E/
>>
>>50716517
>Pummeling Style + Dragon Style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8XaV1yjabk
>>
>>50716539
fighting Nualia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml55_NAkui8
>>
So I may soon be playing a Mythic Wizard.

I am going with Archmage, but am wondering what I should prioritize for my Mythic Feats/Powers.

First off I am grabbing Wild Arcana because it's simply fantastic.

For powers I am thinking of Arcane Enduring, Crafting Mastery, and Flexible School from Archmage.

First off I am grabbing Mythic Extend Spell because Extend Spell a best. Also Mythic Spell Lore.

I think the likely mythic rank will be 4th (haven't hears for sure yet).
>>
>>50716656
I may also be a bastard and grab Longevity and have 2 age categories.
>>
>>50716307
Technically yes? It's not a wielded or held weapon, the same way as armor spikes.
>>
>>50716636

What would you use if you're fighting one of your own?

What character would you simultaneously love and dread fighting, even if it isn't to the death?
>>
>>50716691
>NOW, FIGHT YOUR BUDDY !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGjwXI0n5-I
>>
>>50715635
He has discarded the original PF races and made like 40 of his own.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pTEQhYSbAc5qnWC9XQp929OLMHUzxcbhLvLHDmt4fBY/edit?usp=drivesdk

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u6mYOjNX_DwJ-vtEZRPuhzDcDdIHiGvAtVoggQ4U_hU/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>50716738

Here comes the snow!
>>
>>50716691
Rubio vs. Omza for childhood friends tragically coming to blows

...and for a reenactment of Polnareff vs. Avdol
>>
File: latest.jpg (42KB, 456x582px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
42KB, 456x582px
How do I play a mandrake in pathfinder? I have access to PoW and SoP
>>
>>50716313
The idea is to make it worth it to do a CM. I'm going to attach them to some attacks for some penalties to attack or whatever.
>>
>>50716815
Oh, and akasha stuff.
>>
A friend of mine wants to make her first character as a "sneaky knife man," possibly a novice assassin of some kind.

Would UC Rogue be her best option, or can you recommend something better?
>>
>>50716879
Vigilante is generally the best hit for that concept. They're a bit more mechanically complex than rogues, but they have a lot fucking more options available.
>>
>>50716879

Slayer is a better assassin than a Rogue!

Show her the Stygian Slayer and some other archetypes.
>>
>>50716879
It's a good choice. Go for spring attack so you can be sure to get a sneak attack in every round.
>>
>>50716815
Transformation and then attack using Sonic destruction blasts.
>>
>>50716904
>>50716906
>first character
Something simple is better, thus rogue.
>>
>>50716932
Slayer is hella simple.
>>
>>50716932
Is slayer not simple?
>>
>>50716932

Slayer is very easy to understand, certainly easier than the Vigilante.

The most complex thing about the Slayer is Studied Target, which isn't hard to get at all.
>>
>>50716945
>>50716951
>>50716953
You can literally play a rogue as "high dex, light weapon, don't forget to snek atk". Slayer has resources to track.
>>
File: 1466884054670.jpg (32KB, 187x303px) Image search: [Google]
1466884054670.jpg
32KB, 187x303px
>>50714172
>tfw Mottom is dead by now
>>
>>50716966
What resources?

Studied target vs not studied target?
>>
>>50716966

>Slayer has resources

What? Studied Target is ALL DAY.
>>
>>50716966
>Resources to track
Uh, what? The number of simultaneous studied targets? The few talents that have a limited use/day?
>>
>>50716932
Slayer's just a rogue with Studied Targets and more Tricks/Talents to choose. It's pretty damn simple.
>>
>>50716966
What resources, like seriously?
>>
>>50716966
>Slayer has resources to track.
It actually has fewer Resources than the Rogue, since it possesses slower Sneak Attack progression and fewer Talents than a Rogue does
>>
>>50716966

Slayer is LITERALLY the assassin class, the iconic is literally an assassin and literally is pouring poison into a drink in one of his arts.
>>
I hadn't looked at the Slayer much before. I'll probably recommend that to her.

She's already pretty solid in her choice of race as Div-Spawn Tiefling though. Would the Int penalty be really painful for a Slayer?
>>
>>50717048
Nope. 6+Int means that she'll have an okay number of skill points even with an int penalty, and the only other thing Slayer needs Int for is a few save DCs, which aren't typically the focus of the class.
>>
>>50717048
Not unless he goes Stygian or gets to level 20(lol)
>>
>>50717048

Not really? Slayer benefits from an intelligence bonus, though they don't suffer from an intelligence deficit.
>>
>>50716656
>>50716688
pls

Any suggestions on different things I should take? Particular mythic spells that are good?
>>
>>50717048
Not particularly, the only thing that really keys off of Slayer would be Stygian for casting, or if she somehow got to 20th level and got Assassinate.
>>
>>50714448
What if you were a padladin in the middle of a romp with a necromancer and you had to make sure you decide you're going to bring her to the light, and only with the combination of your dick and a divine power can you see this plan through.
>>
>>50717059
>>50717061
>>50717068
>>50717087
Cool. She was specifically saying that she doesn't want to be a mage, so I wouldn't worry about Stygian
>>
Is it too special snowflake to be a 9th generation child of Pavnuri, Lord of Nothing? The general idea is his enormous amount of paranoia compelled him to only allow his guards/messengers/etc. to be within the family (save for a few exceptions). This is due to his constant shifting allegiances and need for a personal force. As such he find mortal women and kept them as a harem for a time before disposing of them, and fathered a number of half fiends who in turn fathered tieflings and the like. I am nine generations removed from Pavnuri and trained to be part of this "big family" force. To give an idea of the scale of the operation I would be one among over a four thousand ninth generation children.

The character himself I was thinking would be one of Pavnuri's many information gatherers.

I was thinking either vigilante or bard, have not decided yet.
>>
>>50716810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMSmi8ZOSno
>>
>>50717145
It can be, it depends on how the character is played and the other players/DM. But just from what it sounds like I would say no.
>>
>>50717145
Nah, it's not to special snowflaky. Hell an aasimar and tiefling two of my favorite races next to human are more special snowflaky then that.
>>
>>50717161
The main idea is that he indirectly reports to Pavnuri. He would be with the party and deliver messages of secret information to his commander, who would in turn report to his, and so on until it went into Pavnuri's archives.

The character himself would be low ranking among the slave/descendant soldiers, but have a fair amount of freedom as an independent information gatherer.
>>
>>50717202
Damn phone keeps fuckin up my spoiler tags.
>>
>>50717202
The plan is to be a daemon blooded tiefling.
>>
The class spell lists pages on d20pfsrd could use an update, i've found a lot of spells that are available to bards that aren't shown on their list pages but uh - more to the point, is there any spell that is available to bards besides Shadow Aspect of the Dragon that gives personal flying?
>>
>>50717202

What's your favorite type of Aasimar?

What's your favorite type of Tiefling?
>>
>>50717234
3pp? Probably.
Paizo only? No, you'd need items or invest into a spheresinger to expend performance rounds for either fly for the performance or 10 rounds to get Overland Flight with the added effect of getting butterfly wings.
>>
>>50717132

Isn't that a Diplomacy check, not a Smite?
>>
>>50717234
The main point I'm trying to say is that it's not really special snowflaky unless you Really play it up, like "this child was told to be the one demon in a hundred black blah blaw". I admit I don't mind snowflaky characters that much and am a little more strict in what counts as one.
>>
File: what is this i dont even.jpg (112KB, 584x600px) Image search: [Google]
what is this i dont even.jpg
112KB, 584x600px
Okay, I've been bereft of internet for 24 hours, anything interesting I should know about?
Because looking at this thread, it seems like the IRC has self detonated and the RotJR fags has filtered back, or something like that.
>>
>>50717255
Angel and Div.
>>
>>50717285
wrong guy
>>
>>50717289

Believe it or not most of hte discussion for ROTJR is still going on in the irc, not in the thread.
>>
File: kitsune.jpg (61KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
kitsune.jpg
61KB, 720x479px
>>50717289
>ALL
>KITSUNE
>PARTY
>>
>>50717255
Angel or Archon

Devil or Daemon
>>
Imagine you made a big mistake years ago because it was your fist time playing 3.PF. Imagine you made a Dex monk and that you're picking up that old game, imagine your current character deals less damage than most 1st level characters even when he's an 8th level one. Imagine Agile AoMF is not a thing yet and that only 1pp is allowed.

How do I fix this? At least GM gave me the option to pick UMonk.
>>
>>50717304
Then why is it I've been unable to connect to the server for the past 30 minutes?
>>
>>50717226
>>50717285
Fuckin. Phone.
>>
>>50717335
What's your current stats, level, and feat selection?
>>
>>50717339
I'm guessing you can't into IRC
>>
File: Just gotta chill bro.jpg (439KB, 902x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Just gotta chill bro.jpg
439KB, 902x1500px
>>50717255

Oni Spawn, And bog standard Aasimar
>>
>>50717405

Now that's a lap I want to sit in!
>>
>>50717346
11, 22, 14, 13, 16, 10 In that order.
8th level.
Power Attack, Dodge, Combat Refl, Iron Will, Step Up, Combat Exp, Imp Trip, Greater Trip.

I was young and inexperienced and that's why I went Dex, don't remember exactly why though, this char was made 7 years ago.
>>
File: Gammoth armor.png (674KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Gammoth armor.png
674KB, 750x750px
>>50713064
>TFW alaskafag
Every year is adventures while waist deep in snow with comfy clothing.
I've IRL punched a moose in the face, and yes, I brought hot chocolate
>>
>>50717442

How did you keep the moose from going aboot the hoose?
>>
>>50717255
Agathion-Blooded for Aasimar. For Tieflings, it's a toss-up between Oni-Spawn and Rakshasa-Spawn--the former 'cause I'm a hopeless weeb, the latter 'cause my first guy in 3.5 was a tiefling with a rakshasa grandpa.
>>
File: ducks you say.png (16KB, 107x198px) Image search: [Google]
ducks you say.png
16KB, 107x198px
>>50717442
>I've IRL punched a moose in the face,
And you're alive how?
>>
File: 1481753116451.jpg (1MB, 5026x3263px) Image search: [Google]
1481753116451.jpg
1MB, 5026x3263px
Which is better if you weren't previously planning to build around being a feinting specialist?

To stay in for the full 20 levels of Daring Champion, or to multiclass into Devoted Muse?

FYI, this is a gestalt with Bard (Archaeologist) and Paladin.
>>
>>50717420

Just gotta clear your mind.
>>
>>50714243
thanks
>>
>>50717482
here's an secret-
most moose are fucking retarded
My dog was also being an idiot and getting right up to it and being agressive, I had to punch the moose so I could get it away, grab dog by collar, and book it.
It was probably just out of being a baby, I was really lucky there wasn't a mom nearby.
>>
>>50717591
>most moose are fucking retarded
This one. I've seen a moose try to cross a small ravine by using a passing train as a jump pad. It ended up getting mangled and launched into the ether. Another time I saw a moose try to headbutt a truck head on and another where a moose stole a hunter's sandwich from his pocket.
>>
>>50717664
I think that last moose may have mistaken the hunter for a pic-a-nic basket.
>>
>>50717429
How did you get Power Attack without meeting the Str requirement?
>>
>>50717255
Angelkin & Iyllkin, Pitborn & Onispawn
>>
Is it just me or are Dwarves really underwhelming in Pathfinder? Their ability score modifiers are alright, but it just seems like they can't do anything in particular better than other races.
>>
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?150122-3-5-The-Monk-Remixed
So GM is letting me use this monk with a few modifications like ki points. How should I build him?
>>
>>50717775
You're right, it's a 13 on Str.
>>
>>50717882
You could be a dwarf with ability to sniff out gold, so there's that I guess, but I feel the same way. You play a dwarf if you feel like playing a dwarf, not really any other reason.
>>
>>50717882
They are pretty okay Monks, since the Wis and Con help them with points, and the racial resistances are good if you are speccing for an Anti-Caster Grappler
>>
What knowledge roll should cover stuff like Ki, Chakra, etc?
>>
>>50717945

i would say religion
>>
>>50717945
Arcana or Religion might be good
>>
>>50717966
Why?
>>
>>50717945
Knowledge: Religion
Lore: Vital Energy
>>
>>50717945
Local, Arcana, or Religion, kina have to GM call it. If you use 3rd party, Martial. I believe the Inteage campaign setting book has it all under Local.
>>
>>50717945
Psionics?
>>
File: 1428190838083.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428190838083.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Golly oh molly! We've got a whole slew of characters for that big bad campaign that's going to be recruiting this January!

Though I do wonder if we're missing anyone! Tell me, are there any character concepts or heck, even character origins you'd rather like to see slapped on that ole Character Discussion thread?
>>
>>50718120
Not really, there's already a ton of people (several of whom are doubling-up on things), so throwing more into the mix would just dilute it all.
>>
>>50718120
>>50718162
No lolis yet. Someone get on that.
>>
>>50718120

Lizardfolk Berserker!

Swarthy foreigner with a spear!

An actual, honest to god Ulfen!
>>
>>50718172
Oppai loli desu
>>
>>50718120
A gay character who bumfucks big burly men to assert his dominance.
>>
File: dfc.jpg (49KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
dfc.jpg
49KB, 600x646px
>>50718205
>liking cow tits
>>
>>50718227
Yeah I do, what's the problem with that?
>>
File: 1481843783952.jpg (154KB, 642x999px) Image search: [Google]
1481843783952.jpg
154KB, 642x999px
>>50718227

You got a problem with large chests?

Seems to me like the campaign has an unfortunate abundance of all-around thick characters, and few that are slender but otherwise very chesty.
>>
>>50718260
Jesus, my leg hurts from looking at that.
>>
File: Flat.png (316KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
Flat.png
316KB, 680x383px
>>50718240
>>50718260
It means you've forgotten the truth.
>>
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits/religion-traits/diseased-heart

Would this trait affect or change the DC of Filth Fever, or is it always DC 12?
>>
>>50718227
>Look at me I'm so special and contrarian for liking things nature says I shouldn't

I bet you like scat too you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>50718260
I'm doing my part anon. Di is just about what you described, and Lilin... I still haven't decided.
>>
>>50718273

Flat is *not* justice! Flat is flat, a barren wasteland you can't lay your head on or grip handfuls of while enjoying the rest of her!
>>
>>50718120
Shit that isn't fucking lewd. I'm sick of you niggers shitting up the thread.
>>
>>50718305

Personally? Give her a large chest behind all that armor and chest binding, it'd be a pleasant surprise for when the party inevitably has to put on some nice clothes and she comes down the stairs in a stunning dress.
>>
>>50718316
There are a bunch of characters that aren't sexual at all. Surprise surprise they don't get talked about much.
>>
>>50718306
Just gives her an excuse to lay her head on your chest, and nothing gets in the way.
>>
>>50718330
Which is great for the thread, but damn if I don't feel a little bad--makes me feel like I make guys who are too bland.
>>
>>50718329
That's my current stance, and she's not going to be board-flat, but I haven't figured out an actual number.
>>
>>50718330
Which ones aren't all that sexual? Anything can be made lewd if you give it thought. Like, I'm surprised that people consider spidergirl, ratgirl, and bookgirl to be "not sexual"; they're pretty easy to fetishize.
>Bondage
>Petting/Tickling
>Glasses-and-stockings
>>
>>50718401
>tfw i made a character that isn't lewd but don't want to discuss it in the character discussion or this thread
>>
>>50718401
You are forgetting Gallius, Rubio, and Hikari just to name a few others
>>
>>50718401
Yeah, but there are characters that weren't made by people trying to make sexual characters. SwimmingEagle keeps making sexual characters, but, say, Amandia, was clearly made as a character first and for lewd potential second.
>>
>>50718431
Corwin, Omza, Agatha...we could go on.
>>
>>50717429
Probably drop Iron Will, Step Up, and Dodge for Vicious Stomp, Weapon Finesse (you REALLY have to take that one), and maybe Wolf Style? Tripping isn't particularly good at the higher levels unless you can guarantee you're going to be fighting Medium-sized creatures (or you grab a Belt of Impossible Action http://archivesofnethys.com/MagicWondrousDisplay.aspx?FinalName=Belt%20of%20Impossible%20Action%20(Vudrani) ), but with Vicious Stomp and Greater Trip you can trigger two attacks as an AoO if you successfully trip an enemy, and with Wolf Style you can potentially do it on an enemy's turn.
>>
>>50718401
>which ones aren't sexualized
Pretty much all of the human men that aren't Casimir and NTOracle for starters. Hell neither of those guys are sexual in and of themselves, it was just their behavior in these threads that painted them that way.
Keva
Amalia
Togeko
Grayson
Corwin
etc, etc
>>
>>50718538

hell its more other people's behavior Towards them, rather than their behavior in of themselves.
>>
>>50718431
>>50718480
>>50718538
So the question is, how do we give them the attention they haven't been getting? A lot of these folks--the younger men in particular--I could just see being the less aggressive partner in need of some teaching, but what else?
>>
>>50718560
There's honestly nothing wrong with being less aggressive as a male partner! I know that I, for one, enjoy submissive-but-still-straight dudes!
>>
File: tumblr_oi8wja4eKC1qg9yhjo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi8wja4eKC1qg9yhjo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>50718120

a female card shark who uses her feminine wiles to con people out of money.
>>
>>50718560
Well, keep in mind, Corwin and Rubio and I'm pretty sure at least a few others are Bards.
>>
>>50718401
Well technically, Aranha doesnt have webs yet.

Not until 5th.
>>
>>50718556
In NTOracle case yeah, but even then DHB responded to the heckling.

Casimir's guy also encouraged and responded to cute posting.
>>50718560
I don't think they really NEED attention. A lot of the reason many of these characters don't really get talked about is because the most "characters" are being discussed by their creators in these thread.

If you think something can be improved or want clarification, take it to thread on Roll20 or the IRC or just shoot the maker a PM.

Or just say it here.
>>
>>50718538

Roku's got a 19 inch dong and that tends to come up when we talk about him.
>>
>>50718702
Yeah, that's kinda why I excluded him.
>>
>>50718702

He's going to be in for a very bad time when it's discovered the centaur and Onryou are the only ones that could actually handle something like that.
>>
File: 1480477050192.png (941KB, 572x797px) Image search: [Google]
1480477050192.png
941KB, 572x797px
Really i'd rather talk about their out of lewd interactions. They absolutely have to happen. You cant string along an entire campaign from innuendo to inyourendo for the entire trip. I've tried, it never works.
>>
>>50718729
>Implying you need to penetrate
>Not just literalyl cuddle a dick
>>
>>50718743
Oh definitely, how they interact with each other on the road and at the weapon-shop is much more important than in-bed, for certain!
>>
>>50718729
>>50718746
Please fucking stop.
>>
>>50718743

Agreed, some of the best roleplay I've ever done was just with the party sitting around a table ordering some drinks, or lounging in a luxury spa getting pampered!
>>
>>50718743
>>50718760
>>50718790

Here's a fuckin excersise for you.

Go down the list, write a single good character interaction with each character

Even if that character is your own character.
>>
>>50718758
>all kitsune party on the road
>Di tries to enforce a marching order but no one listens
>Sanjo keeps flicking cards at the backs of people's heads

>when they camp for the night Shanna cooks them a lovely meal served in Gil's glassware
>>
>>50718807

>Random encounter
>Wolves
>Everyone turns into their fox forms and run away
>>
>>50718801
Interaction between your character and their own self?

...Masturbation?
>>
>>50718560
Y'know, it might actually be more interesting to have somebody outwardly less lewd to actually be more forceful, or at least less of a "I-need-to-be-told-to-put-ponos-in-vagoo" dork under the hood.

It's like, you can have the meek waif be stammering about how you'd better take responsibility, but it'd be more fun for her to suddenly take the lead and start riding like she's breaking a wild horse.
>>
>>50718818

I said no lewd. you fail.
>>
>>50718801
>Rubio and Shizuka
>Start collaborating on a play or epic poem with characters suspiciously like people they know
>Staying up late chain-smoking to try and figure out how to finish the latest chapter
>Arguing over tone, direction
>>
File: 1422432773672.png (239KB, 470x474px) Image search: [Google]
1422432773672.png
239KB, 470x474px
>>50718820

Uhh, that's kind of been a staple of fiction since forever dude, the lusty librarian and naughty nurse isn't exactly a novel concept.

But you know what is apparently a novel concept around here? Hating the meek, stuttering types. I hate them. I hate them so fucking much. Nothing turns me off faster than a character getting all s-s-subtle with their infatuation with my character or another. Like, holy shit, I love a bit of blushing and some awkward deliveries on trying to ask someone out, but at least show a bit of backbone.

And I hate it when they expect you to love it, you know? That somehow squeaking and hiding behind my character is somehow an "endearing" character trait. No, it's not endearing. It's fucking lame and I hate you for doing it. How am I supposed to fall in love with a quiet little girl that probably doesn't even know what we're doing on the bed =3? Why should I think greater of the character that, after displaying amazing martial prowess on the field, can't even look mine in the eyes when we're discussing sleeping arrangements?

Again, I get the shy types. I get acting like you're crushing hard on your object of infatuation. But there's meek and then there's meek, and so many people I've met on here go wayyyyyyy overboard with the meek.
>>
>in a dingy backwater tavern
>the rest of the party drinks or eats
>Jin stands up from his empty corner to go outside
>"Going somewhere, Jin?"
>a bounty hunter comes out of the shadows and accosts him, poking a hidden dagger at Jin's back, forcing him back to his corner and to sit down
>"I've been looking forward to this for a long time."
>"Yes, I'll bet you have."
>Jin quick draws with a Zenith strike so hard it kills the guy
>"Sorry about the mess."
>looking all cool and smug and shit
>Lilin slaps him from behind on the back of the head
>"Idiot!"

>Roku marching at pace with the caravan
>the pack animals all skitter and whinny when he draws near
>"Damn it, get away from the animals, you huge bastard, you're scarin' em!"
>the giant armored head nods, then rushes forward to scout on ahead
>giant armored bastard leading from the front, alone
>a pair of tufted ears slowly gains on him from behind, before matching pace with the giant's large stride
>the giant slows down, just slightly, almost imperceptibly so, to match pace
>Di and Roku march on together, wordlessly
>>
>>50718872
Yeah, that's the big problem I get with characters like pic related.
That and I start to realize that they have no greater ambitions than to be somebody's love interest. Doesn't matter how cute you are or how rad your tits might be, if your greatest defining characteristic is that you just want senpai to notice you, I'm not betting on having a healthy relationship.
>>
Who wants to see a Kurgess worshiping Ulfen muscle man? I'm thinking Coldborn Skinwalker (Feral Hunter||Beastsoul Unchained Monk).
>>
File: 1435368876277.png (393KB, 696x717px) Image search: [Google]
1435368876277.png
393KB, 696x717px
>>50718927

I do! I do!
>>
New Thread
>>50718944
>>50718944
>>50718944
>>
>>50718914
>>50718872
So question, considering this viewpoint, would you consider Gallius to be on either the "okay" or "unbearable" end of the meek spectrum? Or is his brand mostly just "confidence issues" rather than just meekness?
>>
>>50718943
Should he be a skinwalker or a human? I'm not sure how far I should go into this form of the beast theme.
>>
What nation is most likely to be home to le epic meme ebil wizard/sorcerers that would be willing to magically engineer plane-touched humanoids and use them as le evil slaves?

I need this because [backstory].
>>
>>50718976
Nex. That's basically the MO of Nex himself, back before he disappeared.
>>
>>50718976

Nex made the Ghoran, a race of sapient plant-people.

Why?

Because they tasted delicious and would walk right up to the dinner table.

This is the kind of country we're talking about when we deal with Nex.
>>
>>50718955
Well, he doesn't seem to be meek or weak-willed romantically or insufferably shy around a specific person, so it's more acceptable--he comes off as more just kind of socially awkward, good at his job but not really one to speak up for himself.
>>
>>50718970

You could go either way, though I'd wager normal Ulfen would be plenty good.
>>
>>50718985
>>50718986
Thank you two anons. the wiki entry titled "fleshforges" sounds extremely promising.
>>
>>50719004

Are you kidding me? Do you even remember the times he would come into the thread and do a bit of in-character roleplay?

Yes, the character as-written is serviceable and not nearly as cringeworthy as it could be, but man oh MAN were those times he wrote how Gallius would act or behave towards things was... Well, unbearable.

Confidence issues does not mean putting yourself down, it means not really doing anything to put yourself out there in general.
>>
>>50718986
>>50718985
These posts are inaccurate.

The Ghoran where made the Archdruid Ghorza, and they originally weren't a sapient race.

Basically, Nex hired the Druid to make magically engineered super plants that could grow anywhere and be a viable food crop, in response to Geb Carpet Plague-bombing his country and destroying most of their agricultural lands.

Then, after Nex disappeared in his tower following the Bombing on Quantium, Ghorza also disappeared, and soon the Super Plants that the druid created as a means of combating starvation started changing and turning into sapient life forms. And since said Druid is MIA, no one is even sure if it was his intent or not.
>>
>>50719040
Honestly, I didn't see those.
>>
>>50719040
Yeah, I don't remember that either.
>>
>>50719040
You say that, but I have met a lot of people who do behave like that, and do have issues with self worth and putting themselves down.

Heck, a few of them even had a bad habit of inflicting harm on themselves whenever they made a mistake. If anything, Gallius is pretty tame compared to people with legitimate confidence and self-worth issues
>>
File: image.jpg (828KB, 1196x946px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
828KB, 1196x946px
>>50717255
Angelkin and Pitborn.
Deus Vult!
>>
>>50717202
>a tiefling is more snowflakey than a tiefling
Nigga wut?
>>
File: 1479780840133.png (486KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
1479780840133.png
486KB, 540x764px
>Roll stats
>13, 8, 16, 11, 13, 16
>10000-Audible-giga-whats.jpeg

So Paladin or Sorc I guess?
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.