[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times your DM was a clever asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>Instructed to raid out some bandits
>Rumored to be hidden in the local windmill
>Get there
>First room, find a secret passage way leading underneath the windmill
>Get down there
>Tough as nails dungeon with horrible monstrosities every which way we turn
>Get to the end
>Have yet to see a SINGLE humanoid, let alone bandit
>Only one entrance/exit
>Leave
>As we're standing in the first level of the windmill, a bandit-like guy strolls down the stairs
>His jaw drops when he sees us
>2 rounds later, we completely captured all of them with ease, even in our beaten state
>None of the bandits knew ANYTHING about the dungeon underneath the windmill
>>
>>50698494
>>Get there
>>First room,

Could you explain this part again? It doesn't make sense. First room of the windmill? So why wasn't it defended by bandits?
>>
>>50699206
They probably weren't hiding IN the windmill.
>>
>>50699221
>As we're standing in the first level of the windmill, a bandit-like guy strolls down the stairs
No?
>>
>>50699250
Maybe they just were out doing bandit things, they don't need to be there 100% of the time
>>
>>50699206
I assumed that the windmill had two stories, and the hidden door to the dungeon was on the ground level.

After finding the dungeon and exiting it again, they encountered a bandit who had been chilling on the second story of the windmill.
>>
>>50698494

Lol, or Kek, whichever you prefer.
>>
>>50699206
>>50699221

There were two floors, with stairs going up. The first floor was just a solid room. We saw the stairs, but the DM knew us well enough that he knew we would just beeline for the secret door.

As for why the first floor wasn't guarded, the bandits said they felt so secure that nobody knew where they were hiding that they just didn't bother.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.