[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sisters hype train never ends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 26

Sisters hype train never ends.
>>
This text box enrages and confuses me. Will GW ever stop playing with our heartstrings?
>>
>>50697368
>still uses bad Act of Faith rules
Whatever
>>
File: gw084.jpg (165KB, 777x744px) Image search: [Google]
gw084.jpg
165KB, 777x744px
Surely we will get a plastic start collecting and a box to build your own saint by february.

The rumors are right there
>>
>>50697458
>Surely we will get a plastic start collecting and a box to build your own saint by february.
You cannot build army over HQ unit and one troops unit.
>>
>>50697994
>You cannot build army over HQ unit and one troops unit.
Back in 3rd Edition we could and we did and we called it Kroot Mercenaries
>>
>>50697451
It's actually impressive. They haven't changed one single word or stat.

You also pay +20pts for the clinical precision rule and removing all wargear options compared to a regular canoness.

Anyways, I'm happy that we get a new codex. It might have zero update or new unit, but that's not like we aren't accustomed to that kind of thing.
>>
Sadly I really now that it is probably referring to the old digital book.

Hype train derailed.
>>
>>50697368
SoB are the Shrodinger's cat of Codex.

Its digital codex is both dead and alive.
Their army is both dead or alive.
>>
>>50697368
Early november i said... "this time its happening... jumo on the hype train" i was never so wrong. i will never ever believe any sister rumors again. im cured.
>>
>>50699438
Welcome brother.
>>
>>50699438
If you believed that Sisters were getting a full codex as recently as November, then you're a putz. The rumor had been that it was JUST going to be the Canoness since at least Halloween.
>>
>>50698287

>You also pay +20pts for the clinical precision rule and removing all wargear options compared to a regular canoness.
And the powersword. How good a powersword is on a S3 character is a different question altogether....
>>
>>50697368
Screw this, I'm getting Noise Marines.
>>
Would people refuse to allow SoB players to use this model's special rules, just like people refuse to allow marine players to use the Imperial Space Marine's free ID gun?
>>
File: 1481688083900.jpg (92KB, 898x890px) Image search: [Google]
1481688083900.jpg
92KB, 898x890px
Stop playing with my heart /tg/
>>
>>50701037
For what purpose?
>>
>>50697368
What hype train?
Plastics are not happening. GW said that was a joke and Atia backpedaled.
The =][=codex is the official SoB codex, GW said that and there were, and are, no rumours of a second, proper SoB codex coming.

Plus there is the rumour that the loyalist primarchs are going to BTFO the Ecclesiarchy in 8th.
>>
>>50701279
>He tell for "guys GW will finally update shitty and unpopular army"-meme
>>
>>50697368
Wow, I could kill that hot piece of garbage with one squad of Dark Angel Veterans in one turn.
>>
>>50704436
Why would they?

That would mean the largest civil war since the Horus Heresy.

Fuck, Mars would probably side with the Imperial Church just because it would be obvious it was next.

Arch Heretics and Mutant Pretender Kings: Guiliman, Dorn, Khan, Lion and Vulkan would be put to death faster than you can sign the aquilla.
>>
>>50697458
Sister players have been surviving off of rumors for a decade now
Until shit literally hits the store, don't believe it
>>
>>50707065
>Why would they?
Because church is very offensive faction.
>>
>>50704436
Anon that information is wrong. GW confirmed both digital SoB codex and Inquistion are still valid.

Also GW said they are invalid. Then said they are valid.

Schrödinger's Sisters of Battle are a thing now.

The army is both dead and alive

Their codex is both invalid and valid

Their plastics are both coming and not coming.

Want another cherry for the shit fest of Imperial Agent? SoB digital and IA SoB are different factions. But new Canoness is part of those different factions. So in theory you can run two unique special characters.

That is GW for you.
>>
>>50704436
>spoiler
That would be excellent news, because this way we would get new Ecclesiarchy fluff.
>>
>>50697368
What does that mean? I'm not familiar with SoB rules.
>>
File: 1478364104363.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1478364104363.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>50697368
I don't know what to believe anymore...
>>
>>50708075
It states you can use her with Codex: Adepta Sororitas.
C:AS is, by GWs own word, replaced by C:IA.
So instead of simply accepting GW fudged up, this is somehow solid evidence that a new C:AS is coming.
>>
File: IMG_0881.jpg (128KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0881.jpg
128KB, 539x960px
>>50708222
GW also said that C:AS is still valid

That is why some anons are calling Schrödinger's Sister of Battle.
>>
File: dsigust.gif (2MB, 450x258px) Image search: [Google]
dsigust.gif
2MB, 450x258px
>>50708334
>(either is valid)
>Only a very small selection of Grey Knights and Deathwatch are available
>I hope this helps

My face when, no sir, this does not help.
>>
>>50707065
Maybe that's the point. To further drive home the point about how utterly fucked the Imperium is we have a new civil war.

I'd like to think Mars would help out the church, considering their love-hate relationship but frankly I see GW's shitty writting having literally everyone side with the Primarchs and the entire church is burnt down in the course of several paragraphs in a campaign book.

>>50707951
I guess there's always a silver lining.
>>
>>50707065
>Fuck, Mars would probably side with the Imperial Church just because it would be obvious it was next.

Admech openly hates the Ecclesiarchy and vice versa I don't see the two working together at all

>>50704436
will this mean GW will just cave in and make female space marines canon
>>
>>50708529
There is a movement in the AM and the Church that pretty much makes them buddies. Can't recall the name thou
>>
If only the setting ever told you something about hope being a step in some direction regarding disappointment.
>>
I mean...it's a very, very boring special character but I guess she's a nice model to stick behind the exorcist battery and ruin the day of every anti-tank weapon you see?
>>
>>50708712
It basically makes Exorcist long range snipers. Forcing saves into specific things.

Unless I'm forgetting how precision shot works.
>>
>>50708767

Been a while but yeah. You get to pick the model removed, not going by the usual method. Exorcists seem the best to get use out of it but there is something to say for ruining particular guys days with meltaguns.
>>
>>50708820
Dominion squads or any special weapon wielding SoB are way to suicidal for using this HQ.

Let's not pretend SoB play like guided missile. You send them to destroy one particular target. If they survive after that to do something else is a bonus.
>>
>>50704436
>Plastics are not happening. GW said that was a joke
Sauce?

>>50707065
>>50707303
>>50708376
>Traitor primarchs are returning
>13th Black Crusade is getting under way
>Hive Fleet Leviathan and Genestealer Cults are wreaking havoc throughout the galaxy
>Thraka's assembling a Waaagh to end all Waaaghs
>The Tau are causing major headaches in the Damocles Gulf
Yeah, I think the returned loyalist Primarchs REAL concerns are going to be with the Ecclesiarchy. Obviously, that's the biggest threat here. Who gives a shit about all that galaxy-ending stuff anyway?
>>
>>50699438
Raziel is the biggest person to blame for this hype . then Atia. both should be ignored now.
>>
>>50708334
>Celestine is still valid
Thank fuck. They had me worried ther-
>She cannot be brought in any AdSor formations from IA
Why? I mean, I wouldn't bring the AdSor not-CAD anyway, but still, why can't Celestine be a part of it?
>>
>>50708879
the comment when directly asked from their fb.

it was dont believe anything you hear from a bin.
>>
>>50708872

There is that. Exorcists are really the best option as they've got a chance to live more than a single turn. Start tearing out the anti-tank weapons and go from there.
>>
>>50708903

Because she's got too much dignity to appear in a formation that bad.
>>
>>50708903
Technically speaking IA SoB and Inquisition are a different faction of SoB and Inquisition. Even if the faction symbol is the same. (That was the rule, if the faction symbol is the same they are the same faction)

Enjoy GW súper retardation and clusterfuck of IA

On the bright side they made SoB better by accident even if Celestin is gone. (Not that anyone used it beside Seraphim overkill)
>>
>>50708930

Oh? How did they do that?
>>
>>50698287
Yes, they did change the Act of faith rule, maybe you should actually read before you spread bullshit.
>>
>>50708941
What thing? Make SoB better?

Celestian command squad are elite.
So for 200 points you can have
4x flamer + combi plasma
1x FnP
Immolator with TL-ML

For 90 points you can have
2x DCA
Immolator TL-MM

Celestian squads are even worst but the Command squads are now elite so who cares.

Thanks to Special HQ you can now have Exorcist battery with Precicion Strikes.
>>
>>50708922
That is an acceptable explanation.

>>50708930
Celestine's Seraphim overkill was one of the few solid strats Sisters had. Outside of that, most of what they can do is going to boil down to melta-spam.

>>50708978
>Command squads are now elite
So basically, if you want to bring Celestians that are actually good, you should bring Command Squads. It's janky, but I'll take it.
>>
>>50708978

Yay, even more immolator spam! Thank god I own a heap of them.
>>
>>50708978
They buffed the AoF rule and you can take priests as a regular HQ now if you need to save points for any reason
>>
>>50709035

Oh? I hadn't heard about how the AoF rules changed.
>>
That is what people meant by sheer incompetence.

Also for some reason the Faith Tide Train has the shield of Faith rule.

Beside arco fags everyone has a better 6++ on them. DCA have a 5, Crusaders have the Stormshield and priest the rosarium.

Oh you can make a unite of 101 models. 50 DCA, 50 Crusaders and Jacob giving fearless to the group for 1600 points.

No idea how it would be useful but it is fucking funny
>>
>>50709051
They now last until the end of the turn, not phase.
[S]It's something[/s]
>>
>>50697368
where can i get the mini?
>>
>>50709204
It's out of stock at the moment, but they're making more.
>>
>>50709245
Almost as if people wanted new SoB models. Who would knew?
>>
>>50707065
Mate, the AdMech would gladly nuke every shrine world if they were allowed to.
>>
>>50709308
That's what everyone's telling GW right now. Hopefully they listen.
>>
>>50697368

Where will all the hipster wargamers now hide their hearts, as Sororitas will turn mainstream?
>>
>>50709478
cringed at this
>>
>>50709478
Infinity or Malifux? At lest malifux has some interesting looking models.

I wish to play infinity but god damn the models are same looking and boring.
>>
File: 1430779392311.jpg (172KB, 622x468px) Image search: [Google]
1430779392311.jpg
172KB, 622x468px
>>50709245
>>
>>50709399
Even if they are, it's a year minimum before anything is released.
Two years is becoming the new norm.

So first for Sisters in 2019
>>
>>50710605
more like 7, honestly ive given up.
>>
>>50707065
mars would rather Succeed from the Imperium than chum up to anybody. They are treated like an allied empire more than a part of it.
>>
>>50710605
Zoats and a full Kroot mercenaries codex with new models and stuff like GSC. Before SoB even get plastic model for their basic troop or Immolator.

I play SoB, when some of the models are going to be legal across the world you kind of hope your army gets Squat so you can move on.
>>
>>50708900

I think Atia is DLFG, either way it comes across as a bloke pretending to be a woman.
>>
>>50714076

DLFG was way more obnoxious than Atia. And also seemed more prosaic. Also there's the very obvious Atia plays WB/Chaos shit while DLFG is I assume Tyranids.
>>
>>50708529
You're literally saying they'd rather die out forever, than team up to stop their extinction and preserve the status quo.
>>
>>50714367
Can you trust some one that pridefully plays with a bad dragon dildo as Nid terrain?
>>
>>50714367
Who the fuck are Atia and DLFG?
Rumors guys? on what site?
>>
>>50709478
>SoB
>Mainstream
>>
>>50721443
No idea about Atia, but DLFG used to post on /tg/ from time to time giving Tyranid advice and/or doing image dumps (usually of 40k related stuff).
>>
>>50721571
Whatever happened to that namefag? Also nice daemonette...I haven't seen that guy post in a long time.
>>
>>50721443
Lady Atia is primarily a AoS rumour-monger over on war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/
She has a fairly accurate track record though she does get shit wrong like all of them. So anyone who say's she's 100% accurate is lying.

She posted rumours about the Sisters getting a dex, the Canoness and full range of plastics. She was part right about the first two but backpeddaled hard over plastics once it became apparent that it's never happening.
Because she's normally quite accurate a lot of people got their hopes up for nothing.
>>
I don't know why people are somehow surprised there aren't plastic sisters released right now. The video literally said "these aren't coming out for months". Feb/March was the absolute optimistically early release date based on other releases and GW's usual end of year release habits.
>>
>>50722190

>months

GW made fun of people on Facebook for believing their joke.
>>
>>50718132
Is it converted or literaly just a dildo?
>>
>>50722190
"These aren't due out for months."

Beat

Beat

"Plastic Sisters of Battle?"

There is a sizable gap between the two lines, that matches the general length of pause you would give between paragraps or when moving from one topic to another, unreleated topic.
Also his inflection and tone of voice noticeably change between them, from stating a fact with the months comment, to a sudden exclamation of surprise at the Sisters. As if he wasn't even expecting to see Sisters there at all.
Don't why he was surprised, GW seems to think the SoB belong in the bin.

He wasn't saying the Sisters were coming in a few months, they were two seperate comments.
>>
>>50721721
DLFG released a bunch of videos of her taking dildos to some chat, IIRC, and they ended up on motherless. I think around that point she realized she was doing something wrong. There may have been other stuff also.

What a pasty-white, fat bitch, christ. I mean, it's no surprise, but still.
>>
Does Wargame Exclusive not produce any SoB minis anymore?
There was only two Repentia on their site when I just checked earlier.
>>
>>50708968
In what way?
>>
>>50722454
I'm glad I missed that then.
>>
>>50705331
There is a meme about updating Space Wolves?
>>
>>50708978
>Celestian command squad are elite.
I suddenly love this codex.
>>
>>50722381
Not sure if someone has the picture. But simply plop it down on a table call it a day.
Some say she use it a Nid drop pod when that was a thing.

Good grief the SJW and Internet feminist was not a thing back then. I can not even imagen how much pain the people playing with hair would had suffer if they had complain if those where a thing back then.
>>
>>50722454
I'm kinda curious. Sauce?
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 700x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 700x517px
>>50722385
Side not. I have no idea why people where so hype about it.

SoB have been waiting a plastic model since 3rd edition witch hunters, at the time when everyone was getting at least plastic models for their troop choice.

Any SoBfag or someone that know the history of the army would know that TOTALLY TRUE RUMORS OF PLASTIC SOB NEXT MONTH are bullshit. There has been this same shit every fucking year at smaller or bigger hype.

When the rumors of plastic SoB started, I was like oh this shit again.

Sisters of Silence got release. Well that was the plastic kit of sisters. Nice a rumor about SoB 1/3 right. It had sisters in it and the sister part was true.

People got hype over nothing.

I blame GW for the hype more than shitposters. The bin joke was cruel, and the fact that the Canoness model went out so fast and GW got surprise about it. Tells how out of touch they are from their consumers.

Also IA SoB got better by sheer accident also tells how much GW give a damn about them. The only reason I can think of about not squating SoB is to keep the IP.

All though sites reporting the fake /tg/ formations as actual rumors kind of gave up the truth that this guys didn't knew shit.
>>
>>50721571

I've not been on /tg/ for years, was she also the one that used dragon dildos as tyranid spore chimneys?
>>
>>50723279
Yes. Do you have pictures?
I'll give credit that she had nice image dumps.
>>
>>50723129
>I blame GW for the hype
what? it was entirely people getting riled up by themselves, with the help of the same bogus rumours we've always seen
>>
>>50723332
I blame them in sense of:
Hey guys we are putting revise version of SoB in Imperial Agent codex
Reality it was a copy pasted crap.
The fact that Celestian Command squads and Celestian squad are both elite now. While the only difference is that Command one can take FnP and has more options. While the other is just an expensive and worst version of the regular troops.

They made SoB by sheer accident and not on purpose as the retarded 1 turn re-roll of 1 saves is there.

The bin joke, when an army haven't had a proper update since 3rd and when some models are going to 21 years old being legal almost on the entire world.

It is expected people would get hype about them when a single even stupid hint of something new from GW them self. Till this years we never had official GW rumor or jokes about a new release. We only had the usual totally legit next year release for years.

This SoB hype the main difference is that GW said something about it. Even if it was a fucking joke
>>
>>50723472
>"These aren't out for months yet, plastic Sisters of Battle".

How the fuck is that even a joke?
>>
>>50709744
>>50709744
what is that? a pipboy?
>>
Would prefer to add a preist for 25pts than upgrade to her for 20 desu.
>>
>>50723778
Stock tracking device.
Wrist mounted to leave your hands free.
>>
>>50723759
see
>>50722385
>>
>>50723759
Did you miss the GW statement when someone asked about the Plastic SoB in the bin video. GW responded: "do not trust things said by people inside a bin"

Unless the fuckers are meta trolling to prevent a leak. They just made a poor joke about plastic SoB that ended hyping people.
>>
>>50708712
>>50708767
>>50708820
You get to pick it on a to hit role of a 6, not just pick it.
>>
File: 1478910202715.jpg (151KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
1478910202715.jpg
151KB, 1024x726px
>>50723824
I haven't seen any such statement, can I get a link please?

>>50723821
Ah, alright. So random anon on the internet knows best. Thanks, I completely forgot.

Look mateys, if Jan/Feb comes and there are no new Sisters on the horizon, I'll throw my arms up and stick to converting my Prospero Sisters.

But until then, I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic. Much as you may feel you're right, please try not to shit on other peoples' hopes.
>>
>>50723841
Exactly why people are saying the made SoB accidentally better

From a mediocre codex to a passable one maybe even decent.

Made it easier to Immolator Spam thanks to Death Cult Assassin for 30 + 60 for the Immolator

The Celestian Command Squad and Celestian Squad is just fucking sad and annoying.

Maybe if GW just said hey we copy pasted the SoB rules into the IA codex for convinience and added some things. Instead of completely revised rules for SoB. Witch implies at least some work put into the sorry excuse of a formation and detachment the inquisition and SoB got.

The Faith Tide formation is the prime example beside putting DCA, Crusader and flagelantes into a big unit. The bonus only afecta the flagelantes giving them a 6++ while the rest of the unit already has better ++ saves by default.
>>
File: IMG_0893.jpg (43KB, 337x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.jpg
43KB, 337x321px
>>50723866
GW made a joke. People got hype. Some still have hopes.

Unless you can put a plastic SoB model on top a drunken college girl. Nothing is true.
>>
File: 1478216311928.jpg (219KB, 1024x1453px) Image search: [Google]
1478216311928.jpg
219KB, 1024x1453px
>>50724030
Are you sure that line from GW isn't part of the joke?

To me it seems that if they were going to say "There will be no new Sisters of Battle", they would just say it outright.

Instead they gave us an ominous line that could easily be construed as either part of the joke or a serious reply.
Its not a 'statement', its not even a coherent answer, its a one-liner made specifically to leave us hanging, to make those disenfranchised yell "false!" and those with hope cling to it.

That said, I'm going to stick with my initial plan and wait it out until Jan/Feb before giving up hope.
>>
>>50724097
They took it down. GW basically called the guy asking about plastic SoB stupid for believing in the joke.

I want plastic GW SoB for ages now. I simply gave up and made my own from kitbashing. Using SoB and Inquisition rules. Fluffing them as either an Inquisitor Personal Battle Harem, mostly as a joke army.

It is more likely that the Kroot get a codex than SoB getting anything decent.

It feels the only reason GW haven't squat them is due to IP. Once that runs it course bye bye SoB.
>>
>>50724097
>they would just say it outright
uh, no, they wouldn't

At some point they may decide to dust an older unit or army off and use them again. Saying anything one way or the other is irresponsible, which is why they give non-answers to leave their options open.

It's not really their fault the fanbase takes everything they say as the word of christ.
>>
>>50724097
They won't say out right because that would stright away kill any market that still existed.
Literally, overnight, completely kill the SoB market and likely damage the Inquisition.
Then they lose a lot of players, even non-SoB players over it as well.

As long as they exist in limbo, they can slowly run the range into the ground at an easy pace.
>>
>>50724186
>>50724181
Indeed they are just pulling:

First they came for the Sisters of Battle, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Sister player.

Then they came for the Dark Eldar, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Dark Eldar player.

Then they came for the Orks, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Ork.

Then they came for my army—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Yes over dramatic but you get the point. I'd be surprise if they simply let them die. I hope they learn from the Tomb King, Bretonia and Age of Sigmar shit feast
>>
>>50724247
>Ork
Yeah no
>>
File: IMG_4474.jpg (1MB, 2367x2568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4474.jpg
1MB, 2367x2568px
Hoping y'all got yours
>>
>>50725913
My order for the Canoness didn't pass but all the other did. So 35 days for my made to order shit. And no Head Bolter Bitch.

Can you take pictures of the most outrageous copy pasted
>>
>>50698287
>I'm happy that we get a new codex.
What do you base this on ? Retard.

Our "new codex" was that they updated the shitty digital one with this "new" crap.
>>
>>50726091
>what is imperial agents
>>
People in this thread are massive idiots.

Do you all pretend to play 40k or what ? Sometimes I think there's only a sub 1% number of you that actually tried SoB more than once.

>Happy about 90p solo immolators ?

You're a few editions late. Do you also think sentinels are the best unit EVAR? WOW it's "only" 90p gunplatform :)

>Happy about having MORE celestians?

They suck. Their options suck. Stop fucking equipping them with melee. You're not playing LoL shithead, just because they have a melee AoF doesn't mean that you have to "kit them for melee". Fucking idiot.

>PRECISION EXORCIST xD
Yup. Retardation hitting critical levels. They removed the cannoness, then they gave us this shit that costs 20p more. Needs a constant baby sitter, needs to stand in between all your exorcists. Does shit-all. Why are you shooting your exorcists into the fucking IG blob anyway shithead.
>>
>>50707065
>>50707303
>>50708376

Ya'll seem to be forgetting that every Loyalist Primarch who survived the Horus Heresy already has had experience with the Imperial Cult.

The Lectitio Divinitatus was a huge deal even before becoming the official church of the IoM. If the Primarchs could not stamp out the Cult (or didn't want to in the first place) in the first couple of centuries after the Emperor's ascension, what hope do they have of disestablishing it now? Sure, they can get mad at the bureaucratic hell that the Imperium has become, but trying to violently topple the only institution that holds it together (without direct recourse to war) would be a franchise-cripplingly stupid move.
>>
>>50726150
>Imperial agents ROCK xD Fucking A MANG

They removed cannoness.

They removed the unique Non-FoC priest slot.

They removed Servo skulls, the only thing that makes Seraphim viable.

They took a bit shit on our most common allies.

THE BIGGEST ONE;
>THE BIGGEST ONE;

THEY'RE GONNA SHELVE SISTERS FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS BECAUSE OF THIS RELEASE. This is our "new codex" to play with for the next half decade.
>>
>>50726184
It is you who do not understand.

SoB are so bad that this are actually good changes.

Also no one mention melee Celestian. They talk about Celestian Command Squad with the kind of useful flamer+combi plasma and FnP
>>
File: 85a.png (393KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
85a.png
393KB, 776x602px
>>50726184
>>
>>50726243
>muh we still have dominons :)

Wow. So much for that Imperial Agent buff right ?
>>
File: IMG_0837.jpg (135KB, 658x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.jpg
135KB, 658x800px
>>50726243
No one said it was good. They just said it made them better by accident.

Like from 3 to 3.1 SoB are bad and still bad. People are just trying to make use of the few not detachement bad things IA give the SoB
>>
>>50726243
The SoB codex is still valid. IA is free visibility for the sisters.
Are you really getting angry over it? Did you still had any faith left in GW? I waited 13 years for a new codex, I've had the time to master Zen and transcend disappointment.
Chill out, anon.
>>
>>50726234
That's assuming GW cares enough about what would be realistic consequences instead just having the Primarchs sink the church and sisterhood and everyone is A-OK with it because they're SPACE MARINES! â„¢

Look into your heart. You know this to be true.
>>
>>50726603
30k is a thing. Marine into Marine actions with added Mechanicus AKA sex toy.

Even faggots think this is way too gay.
>>
>>50725913
Apparently mine won't have them until tomorrow
>>
>>50726046
At work now so prob when I get home. Haven't had a chance to really look though it yet though.
>>
>>50698216
>And we called it Necrons
>>
>>50726243

Do you actually play the game/read the codex, or do you just like complaining on the internet?

Canonesses are obviously still available, the command squad is decent way of cramming in another 4 special weapons for minimum cost, and a lack of deep striking seraphim is hardly the end of the world, especially since they're far worse off without Celestine anyway.
>>
>>50728585

Of course he doesn't play. Half the shit he said doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>50728883
And the 90 point Immolator is the cheapest way to add another Heavy Flamer/Multi Melta
>>
So can priests still take plasmaguns?
>>
>>50725913
Aye, just got it. Really annoyed that the Acts of Faith are universally once-per-game. The bonuses they provide are worse than any Marine Chapter Tactic or Traitor Legion rules, yet we can only use them once per game, and then only if we pass a leadership test. But they get theirs for the whole game automatically.
>>
>>50726603
It's happening.
>>
>>50725176
Oh yeah! They do not fit their current vision, so will get crubstomped and fall out of focus.
>>
I now suspect we will get a "Living Saint" takeble by all army's of the imperium - probably in a campaign book.

This would explain why they removed Celestine. They could make one awesome plastic sister miniature with wings and shit and technically have a plastic sister release, and people who play any imperial army could buy it.

GW will not invalidate a print book quickly. I do not think we will see plastic sisters or new rules for anything in the book. Add on units in supplements are the only possibility.
>>
File: bought.jpg (86KB, 539x699px) Image search: [Google]
bought.jpg
86KB, 539x699px
did you do your bit to prove the desire for plastic sisters?
>>
>>50733145
Is on sale again?
>>
>>50733145
It hasn't been available in my region for more than 3 seconds and even if it was available right now I wouldn't buy it because $40+shipping for a single infantry model is retardedly overpriced.
>>
File: IMG_4499.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4499.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>50729598
Looks like it
>>
>>50722454
Holy shit link plz
>>
File: IMG_4500.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4500.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Grey Knight are still assholes
>>
File: IMG_4501.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4501.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Never worked with resin before but damn that's a lot of flash
>>
>>50698287
if the new codex is popular I can see new units and updates being added, gw is a business after all, they'll do w/e makes them money.
>>
>>50707065
>sisters fight for the ecclesiarch
>they get outright destroyed in fluff
>gw has an excuse to never make them again and stop selling them entirely
>>
>>50734998
People don't call it failcast for nothing.
>>
>>50734998
Shitpost in their Facebook page. The radio silent after people are complaining about the clusterfuck that the Imperial Agent codex is delicious.

It looks worst than a bad chinamam recast.
>>
>>50734910
Has the entire book been posted online yet?
>>
>>50735583
I'm just posting from my personal copy.
>>
>>50735736
Are Penitent engines the same shit? 80 points for a walking open top rhino? 35 days more for mine to arrive. Since I simply bought a bunch of things and the made to order models are hanging the rest back.

I really dislike buying from GW directly
>>
File: IMG_4503.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4503.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>50735879
Ask and ye shall receive
>>
File: IMG_4505.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4505.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>50735957
>>
>>50735957
Oh wow not only they copy pasted the rules, they didn't even paint new models.

Lesson learn't never buy books from GW till they fix them self to at least 4th maybe 5th level of mediocre.
>>
>>50728585
>is hardly the end of the world,
Sure Mr. It's not like SoB needed one of their useful things which makes them a little more playable than fucking nids.
>>
>>50736094
You should see the Techpriest's entry. His "Awaken the Machine Spirit" rule still specifically refers to the Astra Militarum.
>>
>>50736094
I don't understand how people couldn't see that this was a low effort cash-in book for the holiday pre-8th edition period from a mile away.
>>
>>50736756
Sorry shill, but since 6th edition artwork in books starts falling down in terms of quality
>>
>>50730764
and if you fail your leadership test, then it's gone for the rest of the game.

>>50735385
>people are complaining about the clusterfuck that the Imperial Agent codex
Do you have a link, please? I haven't seen any review that didn't copy paste GW press releases.
>>
>>50738199
I would have to look, but it is one with the Imperisl Agent, the last post
>>
So I'm reading through the Codex now. Yeah, Legion of the Damned are suuuuper broken and about to be abused at every single tournament that will allow them.
>>
>>50735957
It's so fucking copypasted that they didn't even bother to change the dreadnought close combat weapon to powerfist like it happened to every single walker since unwieldy stopped affecting walkers.
>>
>>50738902

I doubt something changed about them so where have you been for the past ~2 years?
>>
>>50734910
>priests no longer spammable
Feels heretical man
>>
>>50739006
There's a detachment that's 1 priest, you can make a 2k pt army that's just 80 priests in their own detachment if you want.
>>
>>50739025
>want to add detachment of Ecclesiarch from Imperial Agents to religious space marine army
>it's shit
>>
>>50738199
www(.)facebook(shiiitttt).com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1741108632876435&id=1575682476085719
Shitpost out of spite mostly. I knew it was going to be bad, but insulting bad took me by surprise.
>>
>>50707065
>why would the army that exists based on a loophole get squashed
gee I dunno
>>
>>50739282
Tau survive on plot armour alone. So there is that.
>>
>>50739442
>doesn't run in to slap people around with swords
>utilizes military strategies closer to those in modern times, adapted to their futuristic scenarios
>engages in diplomacy and has 17 other species of sentient (kroot, vespid, human, nicassar, demiurg, galg, tarellian, greet, ji'atrix, morralian, ranghon, hrenian, anthrazod, brachyura, nagi, poctroon, formosian) with different specialties contributing to their technological development and military upkeep
>doesn't expand faster than its empire can afford, making it a smaller target than the more widespread empires while conserving resources
>plot armor

You know that one player in 4X games who builds a tall empire around a small but rich resource site and then lets most of his enemies do the fighting for him before sweeping through? Tau is trying to be that guy.
>>
File: Ohdear.jpg (78KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ohdear.jpg
78KB, 642x960px
This lovely specimen of a woman on the 40,000 page.
>>
>>50738902
...so what do you think is so broken about them?
>>
>>50739495

Tau are the gnat on the top of a speedbump compared to every other races' forces.

They aren't the 'smart' player of the 4X game, They are the Barbarian unit showing up in an empty square at turn 600 of a Civ game without a reason, yet the game lore insists on pointing out their thriving civilisation that doesn't even show up on the map.

Which is fucking stupid.

And then when they somehow defeat your veteran infantry unit five tech tiers up without rolling and the game starts trumpeting their SUPERIOR SKILLS, you know it is bullshit.

The Tau are a practical joke without a punchline, and it is obvious there will never be one.
>>
>>50739495
>Ignores the bubble or retardness that affects any non Tau in tau space
>Anime character level of Tau>Pilots better for no reason other than lol tech magic
>Some how they can fight nids in space and on the grounds no problem
>The Imperial Navy the only thing that does not suffer from grimderp gets to fight Tau and goes full retard
>Some how losing a battle results in just plan, looking at you vault incident.
>Their AI does not corrupt for some reason.

Yes tau have more plot armour than any race. The entire fluff of Tau after their first codex, looks like some anime protagonist.
>>
File: 1470973025938.png (39KB, 237x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470973025938.png
39KB, 237x225px
Ya wanna have a giggle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIb4HVz9kUE&t=1s

When you record a review to a highly knowledgeable audience, wouldn't it be smart to smart to atleast taking a fleeting glance at the previous material before making comments on it?

It's not like they haven't had time to read it.
>>
>>50740729
I don't think anyone highly knowledgeable visits BOLS.
>>
>>50740729
Minute 5... Not identical.
Bitch pleas it is copy pasted so much that they didn't change the typos
>>
>>50734957
Shocker
>>
File: 1474402797273.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474402797273.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
>>50733145
My devotion is assured!*

*Within 5-7 business days

It's still up for sale in Canada, btw, so get them quick.
>>
>sleep in on one day off this week
>wake up to email saying Canoness Veridyan is back in stock
>already sold out

motherfucker they better realize that there's a market for this shit already after two immediate sell throughs
>>
>>50743118
One can only hope.
>>
>>50743118
Even if they did, it'll 2019 before you see anything.
>>
>>50743870
nope, 2021.
>>
>>50730764

>. Really annoyed that the Acts of Faith are universally once-per-game

Thats what they have been for the last two (not counting C:IA) SoB codices. Do note C:IA does change the wording of faith - it now lasts entire player turn rather than phase like C:AS.
>>
>>50734998

I was sweating bullets cutting all that flash off - one slip and i'd be fucked.
>>
>>50743870
>>50743957
How optimistic of you two.
You both think that GW may still make plastics one day.
>>
>>50744109

>greatcoat guard
>plastic baneblade
>summer of flyers
>DE update

Well half of those came true so it comes down to if you are a betting man.
>>
>>50744024
No they haven't.
>>
>>50744153
>plastic stormtroopers
>plastic Thunderhawk

50% still
>>
>>50744290

DE got an update after 11 years and the plastic baneblade happened.
>>
>>50740820
Oh? lol, what typos? I'd love to bring those up in my future review of this piece of shit codex.
>>
>>50739610
That's a women? Sheeezee.... no wonder we are all virgins...
>>
>>50697368
If we don't get plastic sisters, there's always casting.
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.