[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yugioh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1481700334263.jpg (121KB, 456x601px) Image search: [Google]
1481700334263.jpg
121KB, 456x601px
Haohryuu Zarc / Supreme King Dragon Zarc
Dark Dragon / Fusion / Pendulum / Effect
PS1 LV12 4000/4000
Pendulum Effect:
(1) Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters your opponent controls cannot activated their effects. (2) Once per turn, when your opponent adds a card(s) to their hand outside of the Draw Phase: You can destroy that card(s).
Monster Effect:
1 Dragon-Type Fusion Monster + 1 Dragon-Type Synchro Monster + 1 Dragon-Type Xyz Monster + 1 Dragon-Type Pendulum Monster Must be Fusion Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (1) If this card is Special Summoned: Destroy all cards your opponent controls. (2) Cannot be targeted, or destroyed by, an opponent’s card effect. (3) When this cdard destroys a monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 “Supreme King Servant Dragon” monster from your Main Deck or Extra Deck. (4) If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

New OCG banlist

Newly Forbidden:
Majespecter Unicorn – Kirin

Newly Limited:
Speedroid Terrortop
Rescue Cat
Goyo Guardian
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Toadally Awesome
Fire Formation – Tenki
Union Hangar
Brain Control
Future Fusion
Imperial Order

Newly Semi-Limited:
Magician of Faith
Dandylion

Newly Unlimited:
Inzektor Dragonfly
Star Seraph Sovereignty
Mathmaticiain
Mezuki
El Shaddoll Fusion

It should be noted: a number of the above cards, including Imperial Order, have seen errata! Stand by for more reports as they develop!
>>
>>50690661
Stop trying to make Yu-Gay-Oh on /tg/ a thing.

It's a shit game, unworthy of anyone's attention.

Please just stay in /dng/ where you belong.
>>
>>50691211
>Please just stay in /dng/ where you belong.
Why don't you tell MTG player to go on /vg/ and make a /mtgog/ thread then ?
Yu-Gi-Oh is a card game and has the same reasons as MTG to be on /tg/
>>
>>50690661
Brionac unbanned? Maybe I can sell the one I've had since I stopped playing six years ago.

I'm still nostalgic for the days of lightsworns and blackwings.
>>
File: 8134f3d8.jpg (100KB, 900x488px) Image search: [Google]
8134f3d8.jpg
100KB, 900x488px
>>50691358
Thought no one was going to post, so I left, just going to post more news.

Haohkenryuu Darkvrm / Supreme King Servant Dragon Darkvrm
Level 4 DARK Dragon-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 1800
DEF 1200
Pendulum Scale: 5
Pendulum Effect:
(1) Once per turn, if you control no monsters: You can place 1 “Supreme King Gate” Pendulum Monster from your Deck in your Pendulum Zone, also you cannot Pendulum Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except DARK monsters.
Monster Effect:
You can only use each monster effect of “Supreme King Servant Dragon Darkvrm” once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Supreme King Gate” Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) If this card is in your Graveyard, and you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

Haohmon Infinity / Supreme King Gate Infinity
Level 7 DARK Fiend-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
Pendulum Scale: 13
Pendulum Effect:
(1) If you control a monster, you cannot Pendulum Summon. This effect cannot be negated.
(2) Once per turn, if you control “Supreme King Dragon Zarc”: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; gain LP equal to its current ATK.
Monster Effect:
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 other face-up card you control; destroy both this card and that card, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type Xyz Monster or Dragon-Type Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck, but its ATK and DEF each become 0, its effects are negated, also it cannot be use as a Material for a Synchro or Xyz Summon.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect in the Monster Zone: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.
>>
Genouryuu Spiral / Spiral, the Mythic Radiance Dragon
Level 8 Wyrm-Type Normal Monster
ATK 2900
DEF 2900

Spiral Hold of the Mythic Radiance Dragon
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a Normal Monster. You can only use the (2) effect of “Spiral Hold of the Mythic Radiance Dragon” once per turn.
(1) The equipped monster gains (5)00 ATK.
(2) When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 “Spiral, the Mythic Radiance Dragon” from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, and if you do, equip this card to it, then, inflict X00 damage to your opponent.

Genouryuu no Spiral Crash / Spiral Crash of the Mythic Radiance Dragon
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a Normal Monster. You can only use the (2) effect of “Spiral Crash of the Mythic Radiance Dragon” once per turn.
(1) If the equipped monster attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
(2) When the equipped monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 “Spiral, the Mythic Radiance Dragon” from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, and if you do, equip this card to it, then, you can change 1 Attack Position monster your opponent controls to Defense Position.

Genouryuu no Shinka / Deep Whirlpool of the Mythic Radiance Dragon
Normal Trap Card
If the field is “Umi”, you can activate this card from your hand.
[(1) If you only control Normal Monsters (min. 1): Target 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls; it loses X00 ATK and DEF, also its effects are negated. These changes lasts until the end of this turn.]
(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Normal Monster you control; equip 1 “Mythic Radiance Dragon” Equip Spell Card from your hand or Graveyard to that target.
>>
File: 1481701404721.jpg (411KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481701404721.jpg
411KB, 900x1200px
>>50691375
Genouryuu no Senka / Clashing Whirlpool of the Mythic Radiance Dragon
Normal Trap Card
If the field is “Umi”, you can activate this card from your hand.
(1) If you only control Normal Monsters (min. 1): Target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it.
(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 Normal Monster you control; equip all “Mythic Radiance Dragon” Equip Spell Cards on the field that are correct equips to that target.

Pacifis, City of Mythic Radiance
Field Spell Card
(This card is always treated as “Umi”.)
[Text Illegible]
>>
File: 1481701675635.jpg (433KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481701675635.jpg
433KB, 900x1200px
Pendulum Fusion
Spell Normal
You can only activate 1 “Pendulum Fusion” per turn.
(1) Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials. If there are 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones, you can also use cards in your Pendulum Zones as Fusion Materials.
>>
File: c7fc338b.jpg (76KB, 334x1068px) Image search: [Google]
c7fc338b.jpg
76KB, 334x1068px
Brain Control (Errata)
Normal Spell Card
(1) Pay 800 LP, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls that can be Normal Summoned/Set; take control of that target until the End Phase.

Future Fusion (Errata)
Continuous Spell Card
(1) During your next Standby Phase after this card’s activation: Reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, and if you do, send the Fusion Materials for that Fusion Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
(2) During your 2nd Standby Phase after this card’s activation: Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster with the same name as the monster you revealed with this card’s (1) effect from your Extra Deck. When this card leaves the field, destroy that monster. When that monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

Imperial Order (Errata)
Continuous Trap Card
You must pay 700 LP during each player’s Standby Phase. If you cannot pay 700 LP, destroy this card.
(1) While this card is in the Spell & Trap Zone, negate all Spell Effects on the field.
>>
File: dea74625.jpg (112KB, 451x1148px) Image search: [Google]
dea74625.jpg
112KB, 451x1148px
Goyo Guardian (Errata)
Level 6 EARTH Warrior-Type Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 2800
DEF 200
Synchro Materials: 1 EARTH Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
(1) When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon it to your side of the field in Defense Position.

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (Errata)
Level 6 WATER Sea Serpent-Type Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 2300
DEF 1400
Synchro Materials: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can only use the effect of “Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier” once per turn.
(1) You can discard to the Graveyard any number of cards, then target that many cards your opponent controls; return them to the hand.

Rescue Cat (Errata)
Level 4 EARTH Beast-Type Effect Monster
ATK 300
DEF 300
You can only use the effect of “Rescue Cat” once per turn.
(1) You can send this card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monsters from your Deck, but their effects are negated, also they are destroyed during the End Phase.

>>50691358
Brio got and errata, as did Goyo Guardian for some reason. It's been at 3 in the TCG for a while now. Don't know why the OCG felt like it needed an errata.
>>
File: Taking My Lolli.jpg (64KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
Taking My Lolli.jpg
64KB, 500x743px
Is there anything out in the last couple years that helps Madolche at all? I havent been really into it for a while but ive steadfastly refused to play anything but Madolche ever again
>>
>>50691412
I've never used Madolche. You'd have more luck asking in /dng/. I've seen them run Speedroids, Brilliant Fusion, Zodiacs.
>>
>>50691426

Okey dokey thanks for the directions.I was tinkering with the idea of coming back with Brilliant Fusion a while back but never actually put it into practice
>>
>>50690661
there are something strange with this translation
after all they are printing a pendulum scale that can summon Zark and who’s effect depend on him so it makes no sense that you cant pendulum summon him

>>50691211
>stop liking what I dislike!

>>50691397
Brain control got really nerfed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.