[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 440
Thread images: 65

File: gen.jpg (340KB, 1034x775px) Image search: [Google]
gen.jpg
340KB, 1034x775px
Awaken My Magnus edition

Last Thread
>>50685430

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Older stuff in PDFs:
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>As current as the FAQs get
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator
>>
File: IMG_3223.jpg (37KB, 325x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3223.jpg
37KB, 325x469px
>>50688443
1st for RT marines in the 7th edition!
>>
File: Shrek's swamp.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek's swamp.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
2nd for tabling a necron decurion with LEVIATHANS
>>
How to fix Thousand Sons:

Thousand Sons detachment rules:
+1 Invuln
+1 Power Cast per turn
Channeling: Roll a D6 for each Tzeentch-marked unit at beginning of psychic phase, +1 WC for each 4+

Grand Coven rules:
When shooting at target hit by Witchfire or Malediction, have Preferred Enemy.
Reroll perils and failed psychic tests.
Add Warband as a core, add "renegade servants" as a non-formation auxiliary of 1-3 CSM, 0-1 Raptors/Bikers, 0-1 Havocs, 0-1 Terminators/Chosen

War Cabal rules:
Cast on 3+
Non-psykers reroll saving throws of a 1

Misc formation crap:
Consolidate Rehati, Ahriman's Exiles, and War Coven into 1 "bunch of psykers" formation
Maybe add a "Heretek Sorcerer + Vehicles and Daemon Engines" formation

Give Tzeentch's Firestorm AP:D6 (same as Strength D6) and Haywire, let it be cast as WC2 for Large Blast and WC3 for Large Blast Ignores Cover.
>>
Didn't know it was new thread time already
Guys
>Q'Orl get an army
>Advance the fluff a bit, they're breathing down the empires neck
>As is the 13th clusterfuck
>Water caste goes to speak to a Q'Orl advance team
>Diplomat brings neat headsets for the Q'Orl so communication can happen
>Also comes in Queen size
>Q'Orl now a vassal race of Tau Empire
How fucked is the Imperium
>>
>>50688480
>Proxying a standard pod as a lucius pod
No.
>>
File: 1481338221938.jpg (65KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1481338221938.jpg
65KB, 680x680px
>>50688541

Yes...
>>
>>50688541
There's no reason not to.. The Lucius pod is only SLIGHTLY larger and has less doors, while at the same time it's 5 times as expensive in terms of dollarydoos. Anyone who actually buys a lucius pod is a tool with no good sense in money.
>>
>>50688577

Its a shame really that it falls into that overt category of stuff that gets nerd aggro because either

>you are a neckbeard who will drop fat dosh on anything to get by

or

>you obviously buy chink resinshit and need to be kicked back to chinkland where you belong
>>
File: j0eplkBGycc.jpg (191KB, 1267x723px) Image search: [Google]
j0eplkBGycc.jpg
191KB, 1267x723px
>Celestians confirmed still ass
>DCA can take dedicated immolator
>90pts for an elite slot Immolator
>>
>>50688629
how can celestians be made not-shit?
>>
Why do people like AdMech? They're the lamest army in the game, every single model looks exactly the same.
>>
File: Chaos Space Marines - 1600pts.jpg (132KB, 900x781px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Space Marines - 1600pts.jpg
132KB, 900x781px
>>50688491
No matter the buffs and changes you make nothing changes that their unit are all over costed garbage pic related.

Thousand Sons as a concept, Sorcerers leading Rubrics, just isnt feasible. Psykers are only really worth it as buffing deathstars as all witchfires are useless in comparison to having a unit that will never die. Yet what deathstars do Chaos/TS have?

The less TS in a TS list the more competitive it becomes. I really dont know haw anything in this supplement compares to relentless havocs with shrouded lol.
>>
File: 24.jpg (21KB, 255x234px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
21KB, 255x234px
>>50688652

This again...

It's getting stale now.
>>
Death guard idea....

+ Core +

········Plague Colony
············Chaos Lord [Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Mark of Nurgle, Melta bombs, Power Armour, Veterans of the Long War]
············Plague Marines [4x Plague Marine, Plasma Gun, Veterans of the Long War]
················Chaos Rhino [Havoc Launcher]
················Plague Champion [Bolt Pistol, Melta Bombs, Plague knife]
············Plague Marines [4x Plague Marine, Plasma Gun, Veterans of the Long War]
················Plague Champion [Bolt Pistol, Melta Bombs, Plague knife]
················Plague Champion [Bolt Pistol, Plague knife]

+ Command +

········Lord of the Legion
············Sorcerer [2x Additional Mastery Level, Blight grenades, Bolt Pistol, Force Axe, Gift of Mutation, Mark of Nurgle, Melta bombs, Palanquin of Nurgle, Power Armour, Sigil of corruption, Veterans of the Long War, Warlord]

+ Auxiliary +

········Cult of Destruction
············Obliterators [Mark of Nurgle, Obliterator, Veterans of the Long War]
············Obliterators [Mark of Nurgle, Obliterator, Veterans of the Long War]
············Warpsmith [Aura of dark glory, Bolt Pistol, Mark of Nurgle, Power Axe, Veterans of the Long War]
············Warpsmith [Aura of dark glory, Bolt Pistol, Mark of Nurgle, Power Axe, Veterans of the Long War]
>>
>>50688494
You know, playing Stellaris has taught me two things...

The imperium is completely correct in their methods for dealing with Xenos. You can NEVER trust fucking aliens, they'll stab you in the back and burn your women, rape your water, and kill the cities. The only safe long-term solution for dealing with ayylmaos is to just purge everything and cleanse the galaxy of xenos life. Only then can your people truly be safe.

At the same time, the Tau Empire could actually pose a considerable threat to the Imperium if they continue turning everyone around them into Vassals. Seriously, nothing is more ridiculous than taking down larger empires through the nonsense of having 50~ fleets flying around, all with their individual agendas to destroy and burn everything in their path, while the larger victim empire can only destroy one fleet at a time in standup fights. And they can't even auto-win by just warping to the attacker's homeworld, BECAUSE THERE'S 50 FUCKING HOMEWORLDS TO DO THIS TO. And if they even try to, they get assfucked by the 50 vassals that are just burning everything. Until the vassals burn down enough worlds to prevent the larger empire from maintaining/rebuilding their own fleets, at which point they rapidly collapse from being attacked on all directions. And then the empire that owns all the vassals instantly replaces the larger empire, resulting in a clusterfuck of tiny wars and inductions of yet more vassals... Yet the end result is a vastly more powerful XBOXHUEG empire that can now snowball everything else.

Pic related, fully 40% of all the empires shown were my vassals. If I combined all my vassals into one empire, it would cover 60% of the entire galaxy.
>>
>>50688512
Oh you're a local of his? I'm glad to hear that.

I have a commission in with him. I'm excited.
>>
>>50688680
He thinks he is creating 'epic memes' just stop replying to him already. I'm betting he doesnt even play and he's only here for the (you)s.
>>
>>50688707
Fuck, forgot the picture. Also, Great Crusade Era stellaris is fucking amazing.
>>
File: get a load of this bot.jpg (108KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this bot.jpg
108KB, 1024x682px
>>50688652
>not likeing best army
To the tech thralls with you
>>
>>50688473
Hey, anon who posted the RT painting guide, do you have one for the RT Dark Angels? I have some spare beakies and I really want to paint some up as RT marines.
>>
>>50688721
I think he's actually just an autist who doesn't know how to communciate like a human being.
>>
File: KYleisFPmNo.jpg (176KB, 1267x723px) Image search: [Google]
KYleisFPmNo.jpg
176KB, 1267x723px
>>50688644

Giving them access to combi/melee weapons and dropping them to 13pts would be a start. As it stands, they literally offer nothing that battle. Sisters can't do cheaper because you don't want a bunch of S/T/I3 models in close combat. You want higher LD? BS squads can upgrade to a vet and still have preferred enemy once for the same points, which actually gets cheaper when you add more models.

Also

my made up formations are so believable, they're on Blood of Kittens. Idk if no should be sad or proud
>>
>>50688577
>>50688541

Wait, didn't it get updated that even regular pods could hold a dread?
>>
>>50688732

Truly a son of Mars then.
>>
File: DSCF6301.jpg (150KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF6301.jpg
150KB, 800x600px
>>50688577
>The Lucius pod is only SLIGHTLY larger
ehh, it's a noticeable difference

Lucius pods are good and useful, but plastic pods are such a low-effort proxy. Like, at least convert them a bit.
>>
>>50688757

Yeah. The FW one is purely for aesthetics.
>>
File: word bearer.jpg (87KB, 811x811px) Image search: [Google]
word bearer.jpg
87KB, 811x811px
What would you guys recommend I do for a Word Bearers list? Does it not really matter what units you use, as long as you bring a summoner?

Do I pretty much have to spam cultists or psykers to make things work? Or will running marines be effective if I bring, say, lots of autocannon havocs?
>>
>>50688772

You have FW stuff, so you might be able to help.

Where can I get Dreadclaw pods now that FW doesn't sell them anymore? I'm too retarded for chinaman
>>
File: vancouver.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vancouver.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
How's the 40k scene in Vancouver? Many places to play, tournaments etc...? Considering a move this Summer.
>>
>>50688787
not my image, and I don't know because I never bothered to get in with the whole recasting shindig
>>
>>50688756
hell. give them vet options like discounted power weapons and shit.
>>
>>50688757
The Leviathan can ONLY take the Lucius pod. Although it's not without it's benefits. The Lucius pod is only 15 points more, and gives itself+occupant Shrouded for the turn it comes in. And Dreadnoughts in a lucius pod aren't required to disembark from their pod..

Since it's also Open-topped and an Assault Transport(kinda redundant..), you can just shoot from inside the pod. And then on the next turn disembark and charge anything unlucky enough to still be close..

So it's a popular strategy to put the Drop pod as close to an enemy unit as possible, and then have the leviathan shoot it to death on turn 1 with it's copious amount of firepower. So on your opponent's turn they're forced to destroy the pod BEFORE they can even start damaging the leviathan, which means it then eats up even more of your opponent's firepower on turn 1.
>>
>>50688397
Anon, do you have more painting guides? These are awesome.
>>
>>50688807
We have two GW stores in surrounding areas, and a hobby store near the airport.
>>
>>50688787
Ebay or get smarter. Chinaman is pretty easy to order from. Look up yoyhammer.
>>
>>50688778
Actually it provides some buffs like shrouded to anything on its doors and anything behind it on the turn it arrives.
15 points more expensive though, and no locator beacons
>>
>>50688807
>Vancouver
The city is a writeoff, so that's a moot question.
>>
>>50688787

I have to say I'm glad they ended that monstrosity. It looked hideous and only worked as something in Battlefleet Gothic as a boarding craft.
>>
>>50688756

>only two formations
>they're just an alternate CAD and allied detachment

Why, GW? I don't even play Sisters, but it's like they're neglecting them as much as ever.
>>
I can't decide between necrons or dark eldar.
>>
>>50688843

I have with no results because A) I don't use Reddit and B) I'd just get banned. I've looked on their site and shit, but didn't get anything from it.

>>50688857

I want some for 30k for my Night Lords, but they're also usable in 40k, so win/win.

Btw, they ARE a boarding craft.
>>
>>50688869

If it's your first army I'd recommend Necrons over DEldar, but play what your heart desires.
>>
>>50688852
kek I live in Sask so I can deal

>>50688841
Is the hobby shop a decent place to play? I have a lot of non gw conversion bits that would probably get me kicked out of a GW lol
>>
>>50688868
Duh. They remove a special character, said this book now replaces their current codex and the army is still ehhhh.
>>
>>50688670
Your list there exemplifies the issues with the current Thousand Sons rules. They don't actually get psykers that are any better than the norm outside of a couple of extremely expensive formations, so, if you want baller ass psykers, you have to buy 8+ expensive psykers, of which only a handful are actually very good.

Favor of Tzeentch is a pretty baller ability, and makes both Scarab Occult and regular Rubricae quite durable. Unfortunately, the actual rules make it practically impossible to turn on for anything other than Tzaangors.

I think my changes do quite a bit to make Thousand Sons viable in at least casual settings. The idea is to make every sorcerer in the detachment an efficient caster with guaranteed access to at least one spell and guaranteed access to a means of buffing the rubricae units.
>>
>>50688870

Yeah bit it was a bit weird seeing them flying around a city when they have to viable means of flying or taking off once they've landed.

(also how the hell do they land without smashing into the ground?)

I would warn you though. If FW has discontinued the model (it may be getting a mold refurb) it will likely soon have its rules removed also.
>>
File: MnLY6t6rAeo(2).jpg (207KB, 1267x723px) Image search: [Google]
MnLY6t6rAeo(2).jpg
207KB, 1267x723px
>>50688820

That'd be fantastic, but nope. As it stands, there is no reason to take them over battle sisters.

>>50688868

Not only that, but they're a WORSE CAD because they lose ObSec for a mandatory elite slot aka 90pt DCA+Immolator tax.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>50688629
This feels like GW are making a practical joke with SoB. I can almost hear the Facebook PR team typing "Are you not entertain? Is this not what you came to see?"
>>
File: 1481156651003.jpg (442KB, 315x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1481156651003.jpg
442KB, 315x1050px
>>50688784
I played around with something like this a week ago. I later brought the sorcerers down to mastery 1 with just spell familiars for 75pts and added the Chaos Warband formation to get to 1,850 but the idea is the same. Keep the sorcerers behind the cultists and sacrifice them as necessary.
>>
File: cs_goto.jpg (81KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
cs_goto.jpg
81KB, 1280x724px
>>50688629

>VETERAN bolter bitches
>2 attacks each
>act of faith = furious charge

>can only take one power weapon per squad

What's the point of this unit? They're still basic battle sisters, except they do okay in melee. They don't have any interesting options.
>>
File: codex aussies.jpg (68KB, 587x816px) Image search: [Google]
codex aussies.jpg
68KB, 587x816px
>mfw no new Catachan models ever
>mfw no optional female torso's for IG/Temptus Scions (fucking Thousand Sons means I can't use TS any more)

Third party proxy companies make a bundle because GW aren't interested. Then again, this is a company which was surprised the new Canoness sold well and outright refuses to do a proper SoB update.
>>
>>50688900

That makes me sad for 30k because Terror Squads can't take normal pods unless you're using their RoW, and even if I got normal pods, I can't use them in 40k.
>>
>>50688629
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHA
>>
>>50688923

Apparently they don't know how to do Sisters the same as Space marines, or even slightly different. They've been slightly different basic Battle Sisters since their inception.
>>
>>50688873
I really just want to annoy my opponent in a way that lets me maintain plausible deniability.
>>
>>50688784
If you aren't going to spam summons, just pick a different legion's tactics to use. Black Legion and Night Lords both offer better takes on the "disciplined zealots marching to war" theme, and the Alpha Legion does the "leading hordes of cultists" theme much better. All Word Bearers have is super efficient summoners and a couple okay summoner support relics.
>>
File: candy.png (55KB, 800x1033px) Image search: [Google]
candy.png
55KB, 800x1033px
With Imperial Agents I think I'm more interested in making an Inquisitor warband to go alongside my Deathwatch detachment more than anything to do with Sisters.
Aren't Custodians supposed to be in the codex though? I didn't see them in the index.
>>
>>50688727
>best army
>with the worst models
>muh walking fishing bowls
Nah.

>>50688680
Cry more faggot.
>>
>>50688928
I really hope Canoness selling so well really makes them realize there is a market for a good overhaul of Sisters.
>>
>>50688929

Well if it's any conciliation they'll give them normal pods or make them have to take the Kharybdis DP instead.

It could just be getting a refurbishment though. E-mail FW and they will straight up tell you what's going on.

Either way I wouldn't buy them second hand in large numbers for the above reasons.
>>
>>50688892
Sometimes they have tables out for war games, although they generally have tables for mtg. I've never used their gaming tables. The store is called Imperial Hobbies, look them up for more info.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>50688629
They didn't even try to hide the copy past.
>>
>>50688928
>SoBcucks still crying after getting rekt
Delicious.
>>
>>50688443
>You're in charge of reducing the current number of codices to four mega-codices and you can't get rid of any factions (because then GW couldn't sell those models). You can change the fluff for the factions though.

How do you do this, teegee?
>>
>>50688956
>muh walking fish bowls.
that did he mean by this.
because clearly the 50s sci fi influences that admittedly made people hate the plastic castiles were not universal.
>>
>>50688928

Really? At this point SoB are all but confirmed.

Just be patient. I've been waiting for this shit for the best part of two decades. We can wait until 2017.
>>
>>50688984
Chaos
Imperium
Xenos
Eldar (Including Corsairs)
>>
>>50688966
Isn't the Kharybdis fuckheug?
>>
File: Blood Angels - 1000pts.jpg (116KB, 900x779px) Image search: [Google]
Blood Angels - 1000pts.jpg
116KB, 900x779px
Ive been running this list as my 1000 pts assaulty army as a change of pace. Looking to step it up to the next level not sure how to proceed as I don't play space marines let alone blood angels that often. What would be a good addition to this force?

The assault squad is kind of strange but they pop something thats got candy inside which lets me assault with one of the DC units instead of dedicating a unit with inferno pistols.
>>
>>50688984
>You're in charge of reducing the current number of codices to four mega-codices and you can't get rid of any factions (because then GW couldn't sell those models). You can change the fluff for the factions though.
That's a shit idea. Only Imperials even need such a thing, which is why we got the IA codex.

>>50688998
You're not even making sense. Anon, are you drunk?
>>
>>50688978
You're a real bundle of sunshine ya know?
>>
>>50688950

You can't trust rumors. Proof is that I made up a bunch of formations at the right time, and they're showing up on rumor sites.

SoS/Custodes confirmed absent
>>
>>50688908
things i believe should be a thing for sisters:
Acts of faith should just be straight up special rules for the models because as they are now it's complete fucking shit. the act of faith is too powerful to just be always on, change the fucking thing. If you wanna keep randomness, make them not one use only and just like priests war-hymns, so you roll leadership to activate them when relevant.

Celestians should have ccw+pistol+gun loadout and access to weapons like sterngard and vanguard vets, so combis as well as discounted melee weapons. also give them a bone like I4.
>>
>>50689006

Yeah and much more expensive. I don't know enough about NL to say how this will work but I know enough about FW to say that they'll happily sell you something more expensive and save themselves money by ending production of a kit that probably hasn't sold massively well and has a very similar replacement still available.
>>
>>50688975
>>50688629
>>50688923
Celestians are how I always thought normal Sisters should be. WS4 BS4 and 2 attacks for 12 points.

Not sure what Celestians would be. Some kind of AP4 boltgun ammo, Artificer armor and otherwise have the same statline as Sisters, just costing more.
>>
>>50688898
>Your list there exemplifies the issues with the current Thousand Sons rules.
I would hope so as I quickly made it to show what I meant lol. Extremely expensive units that arent very good at helping you win.

> if you want baller ass psykers, you have to buy 8+ expensive psykers
Once youve bought them how ever how do you use them effectively? Noone has shown me yet how going this deep on the psychic phase is actually viable when aiming for damage. Group them together? Now youve got a shit deathstar with no good supporting units as you only have 20 guys on the field. Every single TS list (that isnt Magnus and 3 demon princes) will get tabled 3 turns in. Your changes dont effect this.

I dont see how to fix them either. With psykers having to roll for powers and then not being able to cast the same spell as another psyker in the same unit its just such a lackluster specialty. IMO thats the TS problem, what they're 'good' at isnt viable. Changes to make them better at their niche dont help because their niche is shit.
>>
>>50688948

I'm planning on bringing psykers. I just don't want my entire army to be made of them.
>>
>>50689031
Pity.
>>
>>50688950
No, they're not. But Sisters of Silence are coming out in 40k.

1. White Dwarf says we'll be 'seeing more of the soon....'
2. Wrath of Magnus ends with High Lords sending a letter down to the Imperial Dungeon requesting the Order of warriors down there with the 'power to unmake a god'. What's that right next to this fluff text? A picture of a Sister of Silence.

So, the chances are, as I said, we'll get a Adeptus Custodes + SoS shit in a book. I suspect this will be later 2017 at the earliest, though.
>>
>>50689013
I never said it was a good idea. I'm just curious how people would do it.
>>
>>50689062
Sisters of Silence+Sisters of Battle is a really attractive proposition for an army.
>>
>>50689062

I have a feeling they'll replace Celestians as the SoB elite or be an alternative for them.
>>
so what's the funnest way to abuse shitloads of warlord traits inquisition?
>>
>>50688984

Too few. If we were talking Imperials only, it's easily doable:
>Astra Militarum (Guard, Navy, Stromtroopers
>Adeptus Mechanicus (Skitarii/Cult Mech combined book)
>SPESS MAREENS (combined book of all Space marine Chapters, tactics, and chapters on unique chapter rules and wargear)
>Imperial Agents (what we're getting, the odds and ends for attaching to larger forces)

Of course, some of these books would be THICK as fuck.

Personally, the Ecclesiarchy should has as much a presence as the Adeptus Mechanicus, and therefore be equivalent in military presence calling for crusades and providing militia; essentially Imperial Cultist spam backed by arcane and bedazzled church heavies and huge walking statues or organ-pipe missile-launcher baneblades. A more extreme Imperial Guard, if you will. Laud Hailers blasting litanies of faith and fury to fire them up, and heavies to keep up the pressure consistently.
>>
>>50689072
Anon, plz.

SoB would HATE the SoS.

>Blanks (mutants)
>Atheists (heresy)
>bald/topknots (hairesy)
>prettier (women)
Literally the 4/4 SoB hate.
>>
>>50688984

Really no way to do this without absolutely butchering the fluff, but here goes:

Imperium - all armies of the Imperium, duh.
Chaos - CSM, Demons, Orks because they got corrupted by Khorne or something, Dark Eldar because they sold their souls to Slaanesh or something.
Tyranids - Tyranids and GSC
Xenos Alliance - Eldar, Necrons, and Tau sign a ceasefire/non-aggression pact for... some reason. Maybe the Eldar do their space elf magic thing and figure out a way to give the Necrons back their souls in exchange for helping the Eldar and Tau survive against the larger factions.
>>
>>50688916

This looks pretty good. Though I want to run space marines instead of cultists(I have a lot of models for them, and I find them more interesting).

Running that many sorcs that way is likely to result in you losing a couple to perils, maybe replace the heldrakes with a daemon prince and a tax unit of spawn?
>>
I'm not surprised SoB are combined into IA. At the moment, they're pretty fucking boring. None of their units are super duper unique. Celestines are slightly better stated Battle Sisters. Everything else is 'ehhh seen before'. There is nothing super special about them. I assume GW, if they're working on them at all (unlikely) will have better, clearer, uses.

Also, Acts of Faith are so fucking stupid, I have no idea why they exist. Ad Mech are the only other faction I can think of that have One Use buffs, but if I remember correctly, affect the entire army, not just one unit. With 6 available, you'll never need more than 6. SoB's One Use are so situational or shit, they're baffling. The designer was so cruel they made a fucking decurion bonus a ONE USE.

While Thousand Sons get a formation bonus that gives +1T to the units if there is 3 units within 12" of each other (woo T8, potentially T9 Magnus :3) you get a One Use re-roll.

This is some epic trolling from GW. I have to hand it to them. Not only do they tease the possibility of an update, but after they've pulled that away from under your feet, then they stamp on the back of your head with copy and paste rules, with removals and utter shitness on top. Bar the Command Squad changes freeing up Exorcist slots (iirc), nothing is better.

But hey, I'm sure this will sell a few more boxes of the old metal units. I seriously doubt GW is blind, but maybe the rumour mongers saw Sister of Silence models, not SoB and got confused?
>>
What is the most annoying, trolly army?
>>
>>50689100
Not really. The Ecclisiarchy are banned from having any form of official military presence, so the only well equipped army to represent them would be the SoB. Everything else would just be sub IG-tier militias with flamers and maybe meltas for the Elites. Richer dudes like Crusaders would be HQs or Elites as well.

I just can't see it, sorry anon.

AdMech makes far more sense since they've been around longer than the Imperium itself, and are the guys who make literally everything, especially weapons.
>>
>>50689112
three of those are memes
>>
>>50689143
Only two, and you know it. Being bald or having a top knot and being pretty at the same time is banned in the Imperium.
>>
>>50689158

Bald + Topknot is Abaddon's style. And Abaddon is a traitor and heretic. Who else would copy his hairdo, other than other heretics?
>>
>>50689158

> Having a topknot and being pretty is banned in the Imperium.

Abaddon's betrayal finally makes sense.
>>
>>50689047
>Once youve bought them how ever how do you use them effectively? Noone has shown me yet how going this deep on the psychic phase is actually viable when aiming for damage.
You can't. That's my point. You need to be able to take fewer psykers but have each of them be better at psykery. Which is why I included a ton of psyker buffs in the Grand Coven and the War Cabal.

Thousand Sons should be a handful of the most powerful psykers in the game leading a cadre of retardedly durable golems and whatever other allies they've collected. They shouldn't be a bunch of shitty psykers that never actually cast anything plus a couple of the most powerful psykers in the game, accompanied by a couple not-very durable golems and nothing else because everything else is so expensive.

Making it so that every psyker in the War Cabal is casting on a 3+ with a reroll makes them stupidly efficient, and the Channeling thing helps fuel the psykers that you do have. Basically, the Cabal holds all the psykers that you want to take, and then the rest of the list fills up on armor or power armor CSM or Tzaangors.
>>
>>50689137
Necrons
>Army is just going to keep standing back up
Alternativley Iron Hands Gorgon detachment
>Easy access to 5+ FNP
>You thought you wiped out those guys?
>NOOOPE

Funniest way to troll someone is to have models that just get back up right when your opponent thinks they're dead. Alpha Legion cultist army would be good too
>>
>>50689041
>>50689041

The thing about AoF is that its always been their "thing" in terms of rules. I'd like to see them stay, even if it's similar to the WD. Hell, 1d6 per round plus Ld would probably be fine.

I think Celestians as the baseline SoB stats would be interesting. If all of them came with BP CCW BG with 1A base, then you could have Celestians with 2A base for 3 attacks, which get good with weapon options.

>>50689127

Acts of Faith used to be better, which is why they're still around, but the WD butchered them.

Sisters have interesting stuff like Razorbacks with fire points and tons of special weapon slots.
>>
>>50689204
Yeah, I knew they used to be better. I viewed them as the SoB version of psychic phase. Roll for AoF points (warp charges) and spend them. Back when Retributor Repressor Bunkers were neat. Back when you could equip a DCA with a Power Axe and Power Sword, because the rules stated if the model is equipped with a 'power weapon' then the rules say you used the rules of whatever was modelled on the unit. Now they're just Power Swords.

Bah it's so bad. Everybody thought the trolling comment of "Wow! Plastic Sisters!" was legit. Maybe plastic sisters are coming, but it won't be any new ones, or new units or new anything. Maybe a couple of units we already have.

Nothing new, I suspect. Shame. A GK/DE/BA revamp would be great.
>>
Alright, I think my list is a lot better now with the preds. What do you think, anons? Any changes I should make, or is it fine as-is?

1500 Fluffy Dark Angels

-Terminator Librarian, 90
+ML2, 25
+Foe Smiter, 15
Total, 125

Troops
-3x Tactical Squad, 70
+5 marines, 70
+Combi-Plasma, 10
+Plasma Gun, 15
+Multi Melta, 10
Total, 175 (525)

Dedicated Transports
-3xRhinos, 105

Elites
-Venerable Dreadnought, 125
+Extra Armor, 10
+Heavy Flamer, 10
Total, 145

Dedicated Transport
-Drop Pod, 35
+Locator Beacon, 10
Total, 45

-Deathwing Command Squad, 200
+Champion, 5
+Apothecary, 5
+Plasma Cannon, 15
+Deathwing Company Standard, 20
+2 Chainfists, 10
+Perfidious Relic of the Unforgiven, 15
Total, 270

Heavy Support
-Predator Squadron, 75
+2 Predators, 150
+Heavy Bolter Sponsons, 60
Total, 285

Complete Total, 1,500
>>
File: I'll take my book and go home.jpg (124KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
I'll take my book and go home.jpg
124KB, 600x850px
>>50689126
I make my armies for aesthetics foremost, fluff a close second, and crunch a distant third.

Maybe you should consider a different legion.
>>
>>50689260

Yea, something like that would be nice. Not!Psyker powers that given a decent boost but can't be denied. Idk.

As for the plastic sisters, I was one of the ones firmly defending that they weren't coming. This isn't my first song and dance with Sisters Rumors and it won't be my last. Was it Sisters of Silence? Maybe. Hell, if they were hinted at then it's likely, but until there is a picture of a plastic sister of battle, believing they're on their way is foolish.

I'll keep playing them until they're officially canned, though.
>>
>>50688928
>no optional female torso's for Temptus Scions
Why the fuck would there be. A breastplate is unisex. They wear bulky equipment and fully enclosing masks.

Is it just a "I need to see boobies for it to be female" situation?.
>>
>>50689422

I'm running Word Bearers for their aesthetic and fluff too, that's what I'm trying to figure out which actual space marine(not cultist) units would work for them while still being fluffy.
>>
I get the feeling that 40k lore is so fleshed-out that we could do with a story arc set in a smaller scope to bring it back to its "cheekily edgy LOTR in space" roots.

Tell the story from the point of view of some backwater Imperial Guard planet where they have to team up with Eldar to fight Orks, and only have Space Marines and Chaos in it as small parts towards the end if they have to be in it at all.

Does anything like this exist already, and are there many 40k comics that tell simple stories that know what they are rather than grand mindfucks that go on for hundreds of thousands of words?
>>
>>50689323
>those tac squads

I'd suggest not taking heavies on tacs. You end up basically paying for 4 marines to stand around while one guy shoots. And if you don't combat squad, it's even worse, since you lose movement with your specials and you also can't pick different targets from the heavy.

Devastators are better at the job. Or make one of the Preds TLLC + Las sponsons.
>>
>>50689431
I would say a sprue of female heads would be nice to mix into regiments.

Or for using for other stuff - inquisitorial units, etc. Can't exactly borrow heads from the emperor's metal nuns.
>>
File: only war.jpg (282KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
only war.jpg
282KB, 1275x1650px
>>50689431
I mean like this, anon.
>>
>>50689431
Well, the current scion models are all about the whole "overwrought baroque chestplate" thing. Might fit the ~aesthetic~.

He could also just bastardize some SoS kits from ebay.
>>
>>50689479

take a power drill to the sisters models to remove the heads :^)
>>
>>50688480
Oh yea, I needed to post lists..

2500 pts: MSU OUTFLANKING FROM HELL; Gladius Strike Force edition

> Leviathan w/ Lucius Drop Pod: 390 Pts
- Storm Cannons
- Hunter Killer Missiles
- Armoured Ceramite
> Contemptor Dreadnought
- Heavy Conversion Beamer
- Missile Launcher mount
> Chaplain Dreadnought(*as my chaplain*)
> Chapter Master Lias Issodon
> 6 Tac Squads
- 3 of them 10-mans
> 2 Assault Squads
- 1 squad on foot, 1 with jump packs
> 2 Dev Squads\
- 4 lascannons
- 4 Heavy Bolters
> 3 Scout squads
- Camo Cloaks
- Heavy Bolter
- Combi-grav
- 1 squad is only bolters, no cloaks..
> Command Squad
- Apothecary
- 5 plasma guns
> An Eversor Assassin

So the gist of it is that I put basically everything that I can in outflank, using Lias Issodon's warlord trait. EVERYTHING combat-squads, and then outflanks.. Most of which outflanks seperately from its own transport, so as to increase the amount of MSU. My scouts and dreadnoughts probe to make a weak-spot in the enemy's lines, which then gets exploited on turn 2 to a huge extent. The Leviathan eliminates the largest threat in my opponent's army, and does all he can to just be an enormous pain in the ass.
>>
>>50689490
>>50688928
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WARHAMMER-40K-BITS-HORUS-HERESY-SISTERS-OF-SILENCE-BODIES-x5-/132031817584?hash=item1ebdb5a770:g:bjsAAOSwA3dYTfMl

Saw the chests off or even run them as-is with Scion helmets, shoulders and possibly backpacks. Might take some greenstuff on the arms (since it's sort of one-piece cast).

And you also get fancy cloaks for your Tempestors/Commissars/Inquisitors.
>>
>>50689491
>>All is dust
>>
>>50689467
Ah, dang. I liked the fact that you could give tacs both a special and heavy weapon. Unfortunately I've not the points for Devastators currently, nor the cash, since it'd be cheaper for me to buy a set of the cool looking Multi Meltas from FW to use with the BaC set I'll be using for my tac squads.
>>
>>50689529
if you combat squad, you lose out on # of infiltrating models.
>>
>>50689584
You could just group all four MMs together in a Dev squad and call it a day.
>>
>>50689597
Yeah, but then I'd need to buy another squad to offset the missing marines in each squad, as well as to add marines to the dev squad, and another rhino.
>>
>>50689138

Well, before we had official Skitarii and Cult Mechanicus, the prevailing fluff was that the AdMech wasn't allowed as much power to operate independently because it'd be a threat to the Imperium if they flaunted their power. The two AdMech books came out and flipped that fluff on its head, just like Tau 6e threw the "practical Tau" thing out into the dumpster and gave them super-battlesuits.

The Ecclesiarchy does marshal crusades of the faithful, and organizes their cults to take down unfaithful organizations within the Imperium as well as threats outside it. They don't seem like they've had power before, but neither did the Tau, or the AdMech. It's all mutable fluff to service the creation of plastic army men.

I mean, they're no more rare than genestealer cults, and perhaps just as impactful to the setting. Did you think genestealer cults with limos and autoguns would be a credible threat on the tabletop?
>>
>>50689447

It's what the roleplaying games are all about.
>>
>>50689634
Ok.

you have 30 marines in the tac squads right now.

Make 3 5-man squads of plas + combi riding in Rhinos.

Maybe make one a Command Squad with specials or Sternguard with combis in a drop pod.

Instead of buying multi-meltas, I'd get lascannons or something longer ranged. Multi Meltas have the range of grav without the move-and-shoot ability or the number of shots. Also, you save yourself from getting even more vehicles.
>>
>>50688443
can anyone tell me why the Cycloptia cabal cant be taken by thousand sons ?

Are black leagion the Smurfs for chaos
>>
>>50689805
GW is incompetent. Next!
>>
>>50688443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S5I0_hjS3c

Watching this again makes me want to collect Militarum Tempestus so bad.
>>
>>50689805
Youre aupposed to take one of the TS psyker formations. Why would you even bother with the Cabal when you already have to run 8 psykers?
>>
Anyone got updated collections for the Horus Heresy novels and The Beast series? The OP mega is mad outdated.
>>
>>50689705
My problem with Grav weapons is that they seem really cheesy. Grav cannons especially!

AP2 Salvo 3/5 Concussive Graviton with a reroll? Why. Just spamming those can kill anything there is, Termis are going to be glad they have an invuln save, because Grav only needing a 2+ to wound and a 3+ to hit would mean that a single grav cannon could easily remove MSU termies. Which is just sad.

I was thinking of Plasma Cannons, but those don't have enough AT capability, and the fact that blast weapons can't be snap shotted, used in overwatch, and can simply not fire on a Gets Hot roll saddens me. Plus more expensive points wise than a Multi melta. Which reminds me that I should probably swap out the Plasma Cannon on the Deathwing for an Assault Cannon, but I probably won't just to save points and the fact that it's just too iconic.

Though I now realize that I could just make my third tac squad into a dev squad. but then I'd not be able to use the third plasma rifle, and I quite like plasma weapons.
>>
>>50689859

because shroud of depict is hilarious
>>
File: Please Stop Me - 1500pts.jpg (148KB, 900x1019px) Image search: [Google]
Please Stop Me - 1500pts.jpg
148KB, 900x1019px
Filename list.
>>
>>50689867
why would you want to read the beast series?

>>50689903
>grav is salvo which forces you to choose between moving and shooting more
>rofl, nope; most units that take grav are relentless

it feels almost silly not taking grav when it's able to kill anything easily
>>
>>50688807
theres not a whole lot, we have a decent amount of players in the surrounding area but a lot of it is out in shitty hard to get to areas. Theres the CHOP! club where we have a not great 40k community, but burgeoning 30k if you might be interested in that, we meet at a bar every week so we can drink while we game which is sweet. theres a fair number of tournaments, though not a lot of super hardcore ones, mostly charity stuff
>>
File: Vrumsnik2.jpg (2MB, 5376x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Vrumsnik2.jpg
2MB, 5376x3024px
Finished my Warboss on a Bike kitbash, using parts from a raider, that weird Eldar psychic flyer, and a Talos Pain Engine.

Please, tell me how shit it is.
>>
>>50689913
It's got added to the Tzeentch discipline, so you're in luck. Not too lucky, since Thousand Sons are absolutely awful, mind you.
>>
>>50689903

Grav is fine if they actually had to take their movement penalties, but everyone just puts it on shit that ignores salvo.

If they had to shoot at retarded 9-12" and got half shots then they're fine.
>>
>>50689849

>Schola Progenium takes in orphans of military heroes
>Starts with a funeral for his father

Yes, you're basically watching a Tempestus being forged, from orphan to training to Scion to Prime.
>>
MORE LEAKS BITCHES honestly nothing impressive http://imgur.com/a/nXw9C
>>
>>50689913
You actually just mad me realise with the Cabal and a TS sorc formation rolling on Tzeentch could make a riptide wing shoot twice at their own guys. I now have to figure out a way to make this work.

>Treason of Tzeentch is a malediction that targets an enemy non-vehicle unit within 24" that is not locked in combat. You can immediately make a shooting attack with every model in the unit as if it were a friendly unit. When resolving these attacks, the unit counts as not having moved in the preceding Movement phase. After these attacks have been resolved, the unit affected by Treason of Tzeentch must immediately take a Pinning test.
>>
>>50689849
I can tell you it's 90 percent why I have ODS...tempestus.

The other 10 percent is makin em look like ww2 british commandos.
>>
File: 99120105053_Bullgryns02.jpg (41KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120105053_Bullgryns02.jpg
41KB, 600x620px
Tell me the truth, /tg/. Are Bullgryns good?

I don't mean good as in War Convocation good, I mean good as in functional. Yannow, like the rest of the Guard aside from wyverns, rough riders and mortars.
>>
>>50689849
>he doesn't have a scion platoon to slot into any imperial army
500 points of fun. The only way to make them better would be to have them operate as an actual platoon for reserves, as they do in the IG codex proper.
>>
>>50688644
Make them closer to SM vets in terms of role and function. Give them an AoF that emphasizes shooting. Alternatively, if GW is really set on giving them a melee-oriented AoF, they should give something more defensive, like Counter-attack.
>>
>>50690054
Functional, but being very bulky limits them more than you'd think.

Ogryn used to only take up two slots, which meant you could fit five+a commissar into a chimera. Which was the kind of meat bus most people didn't expect to be present in a guard army.
>>
>>50690064
I bought the start collecting thing, but I haven't built it yet. Makes me want to badly, but I have so much already built stuff I need to paint.

>>50690053
It makes it so appealing. I gotta come up with a nice paint scheme.

>>50689975
Right? It's so fitting.
>>
>>50690074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
Watch.
>>
>>50689446
I've been running a Chaos Warband in their decurian with the possessed+DP formation and two sorcerers.
>>
>>50690051
Am I reading this right, is there no way to start in the allied Valkyries as of the FAQ?
>>
>>50690051
>http://imgur.com/a/nXw9C
>Literally no one can board the Valkyrie as per FAQ
Good job, GW. Impressive work.

>Verydian
She's shit.

>GK
Lazy disappointing reprint of the Nemesis Strike Force but with FA tax instead of HQ.
>>
>>50690051
So War Conv- I mean Cult Mechanicus got a new HQ and Elite choice. Nice. You can now spam few cheap servitor-units into War Convocation and buy them free, normally over-costed plasma cannons that dont overheat.
>>
>>50690122
>Verydian
precision shots on heavy bolter retributors is the shit or 20 man blob sisters would take over a normal one all day
>>
>>50688756
>Blood of Kittens
Link? I'm having a shit of a time trying to find it.
>>
>>50690153

Wow, ever heard of fucking Google? Jesus Christ how can people be this fucking useless.
>>
>>50689975
This makes me want to make some Raptors chapter serfs. Obviously have them as like OPERATOR BROTHERS. Maybe some failed adepts or volunteers given OPERATOR training that would be sent as forward scouts to surgically remove key targets in mid operation.
>>
>>50688908
Ok, I've been out of 40k for a few years now, late 5th ed to be specific, what's ObSec?
>>
>>50688443
/tg/ do i need to take a formation("insurgency force") to get the new chaos legion rules? Or do i get the rules 'I am Alpharius' and 'Cult uprising' if i just use my combined arms detachment?

I don't play with enough points for a whole chaos war-band + auxiliary + command
>>
>>50690184
objective secured.

you cap an objective even if the enemy is on it. if they dont have obsec too of course
>>
>>50690184
Objective secured. Pretty much super scoring
>>
>>50690184

Everything scores and denies now, including non-troops. So guess what objective secured troops do?
>>
I just moved to southeast Michigan and I was wondering if anyone has been to the GW here? I'm probably gonna head in tomorrow.
>>
File: Jokaero_Weaponsmith.jpg (74KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
Jokaero_Weaponsmith.jpg
74KB, 873x627px
Alright you shits, shut the fuck up.

All this other shit is unimportant and you can suck dicks

Let's get down to the important stuff, the real life or death matters.

With the new codex, how many Jokaero can I field?
>>
>>50689805
Sorry but why cant you? It just wouldnt get the bonuses from the TS formation?
>>
>>50690228
>With the new codex, how many Jokaero can I field?
not enough. it will never be enough.
>>
>>50689137
Alpha Legion.

Infinite warlords with constantly changing traits and Cultists that grow in number as you kill them.
>>
>>50690153
http://bloodofkittens.com/blog/2016/12/05/codex-imperial-agents-leak-compilation/

freebie, but he's right
>>
>>50689805
>can anyone tell me why the Cycloptia cabal cant be taken by thousand sons ?

Black Legion exclusive

>Are black leagion the Smurfs for chaos
Yes.
>>
>>50690179

Some Chapter Serfs are basically slaves and unaugmented servitors to some chapters.

To others like the Ultramarines, they're basically auxiliaries, running their military and serving as officers and special forces around Ultramar's territory to show the Ultramarines mean business.

Like, Maccrage doesn't hold its miniature empire together with just 1000 Ultramarines, it has a whole military presence and governance is built with the loyalty instilled even by its failed aspirants. Traitor legions have their extreme specialties, and other loyalists have their schtick, but the Ultras can govern like nobody's business. Shame they're pushed so heavily as the vanilla rather than another among equals.
>>
>>50690249

There will always be the thirst. The need to fill the table with orangutans. Stacked on top of terrain and enemy models and your own models, the wooden gaming table's frame creaking under the stress of so many space-apes, enough Citadel orange paint to clean out the stocks of a whole US state's GW stores, spare Jokero spilling off the side of the table, along with some hapless Eldar infiltrators who are considering abandoning their life's direction and taking up the Path of the Accountant like their parents would have wanted of them.
>>
>>50690179
I wish we had finished fluffing those OPERATOR SISTERS we rolled a few months back.

I can't remember what we called them, but I remember the fucking Haifisch of Typhon, or whatever, who boarded Traitor ships using modified water-haulers as boarding craft and flooded breached corridors with warp-fucked water from their homeworld in a "Here's your water back fuck you" sorta way.
>>
>>50690188
By declaring your army Alpha legion and following the limitations set in Alpha legion special rules, you get 'Forward Operatives' and 'Many heads of the Hydra'

'I am Alpharius', 'Cult uprising' and 'Hidden Deployment' are tied to their Unique Detachment (1+ Core & Auxilliary)
>>
>>50690228
It doesn't matter, because THEY TOOK AWAY OUR FUCKING CHIMERA FIRING POINTS

NO MORE MONKEY BUNKER BURNERS

FUCK
>>
Hey anyone here play HOR kill team?
Is it worth using a rhino for a CSM squad in that?
Also are chainaxes worthwhile? Power Armor is 3+ so they dont pen that, how common are 4+ armor saves?
>>
File: inquisitor_gendo.jpg (103KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
inquisitor_gendo.jpg
103KB, 1024x640px
>>50690122
Okay but I always did use one unit of terminators and one unit of interceptors back in the daemonhunter days, and that's kinda neat.

>>50690051
>>Nope, no goddamn WS/BS 4 upgrades to have warriors, because fuck fielding anything that isn't a guardsman.
>>WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A VALKYRIE WHICH NO ONE MAY USE?
>>holy shit did they just completely forget about heavy thunderhammers in the deathwatch wargear? hopefully it's on the actual unit page.
>>I like the psykers
>>WHY ARE THERE NO TEMPESTUS IN THIS BOOK
>>Legion of the Damned coming in whenever is nice.
>>I wonder what the acolyte wargear costs will be.

I have extremely strong mixed and opposing feelings about this book.
>>
>>50690339
depends

on

the

meta___
>>
>>50690352
Well i know at least one guy is SM, one is tyranids and one is... squats. Kill Team has rules for squats apparently.
>>
>>50690348
The only positive I see for DW is they don't need a terminator to get the aquila bonus.
There is just one teensy weensy downside
No drop pods
No deep strike formation
Which are more important than saving 40pts on a terminator
>>
>>50690348
Well, acolytes can get carapace for 2 and power armor for 5 now.

Not that it fucking matters given that they're still shit GEQ, only worthwhile as bolter blobs. Hotshot lasguns are still 5 points, by the way. On a 4 point BS 3 model.

And they took away our 10-point psykers.

And three of our five Chimera firing points.

And our Razorbacks.

And Inquisitors got points increases on melee weapons.

And still can't take a god damn stormshield when their 4 point warm-body servants can.

And Crusaders and Death Cult are still locked into power swords.
>>
>>50689929
> Allied Detachment
> Fortification
I fucking wish, bro.
>>
File: 1475772960484.jpg (2MB, 1836x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1475772960484.jpg
2MB, 1836x1836px
>>50690332
Thanks.
>>
File: Six String Priest.jpg (309KB, 1047x621px) Image search: [Google]
Six String Priest.jpg
309KB, 1047x621px
>>50688756
>Ministorum Delegation
Damn, now I want to give my converted Priest an Eviscerator.
>>
File: 1455942698457.gif (1MB, 440x340px) Image search: [Google]
1455942698457.gif
1MB, 440x340px
>>50690371
So it's stalker squads or dudes in blackstars, eh?

They're lucky blackstars are actually good or this would be highly upsetting.

I really don't understand the purpose of restricting to vets but HEY WHATEVER.

I'm currently thinking... I dunno... Big imperial-cultist acolyte mob with embedded priest and malleus inquisitor and crusaders in a LRC...? GK buddies, psyker buddies... fuck it allied tempestus in a valkyrie they can fucking use because fuck the police.

wouldn't it have been nice if they'd deigned to give inquisitors back refractor fields? A piece of wargear even a shmuck officer in the guard is issued standard?
>>
>>50690126
The Enginseer only works on Astra Militarum vehicles still, as of a few threads ago. I wish someone would post his page to confirm, but so far no luck.
>>
File: 1479144603580.png (335KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479144603580.png
335KB, 600x600px
>>50690454
That would make that part of the book the most absolutely worthless thing since... the Aeronautica part of the book.
>>
File: 1481418612575.jpg (752KB, 3301x3593px) Image search: [Google]
1481418612575.jpg
752KB, 3301x3593px
>>50688443
>no gsc face in op image

GG general sucks
>>
>>50690464
I know, right? It's horseshit I'm hoping it's Day 1 FAQ'd.
>>
>>50690474
perhaps it works different when in CAD and not the detachments?
>>
>>50690468

It's in reserves and just came in
>>
>>50690415
Is. Is that not how it works anymore?

How does one take fortifications now?
>>
>>50688541
That is a lucius pattern drop pod. Do you mean the lucius pattern DREADNOUGHT drop pod?
>>
I have a broken sentinel that I wanna turn into a something to go with my guevesa. Anyone got suggestions? What should I run it as and what should I put on it to make it more Tau-y?
>>
>>50690494
No, that's literally part of the Enginseer's rules. He gives Power of the Machine Spirit to a friendly Astra Militarum vehicle within 12". He has the same repair shit that the Techmarine and Dominus do that works on everything, at least.
>>
>>50690051
>read the text
>All psychic power comes from the warp

But that's wrong. tyranids draw their psychic power from the hivemind, the space wolves from Fenris, and the Orks from the Waaagh!

GW raping its lore again.
>>
>>50690503
CAD, Tau Tidewall formation or play Iron Warriors Detatchment
>>
>>50690513
Lol. This release man.
>>
>>50690516
>But that's wrong.
But its not tho
>>
File: 785678567858.png (794KB, 919x991px) Image search: [Google]
785678567858.png
794KB, 919x991px
>Chaos supplement was good and fluffy

>Loyalist supplement is a shitty and poorly written copy paste job

What beautiful bizzaro world have I awoken in?
>>
>>50690513
I don't think we have a scan of the Engineer's datasheet yet, surely they edited that shit.

Surely

Right

Right?
>>
>>50688629
>Man with vagoo, 2 A
>KHORNE BERZERKER 1 A

mfwnoface.exe
>>
>>50690552
An anon who claimed to have the book two-three threads ago said as much, and also confirmed some other things like the Valkyries. Don't hold your breath.

If someone's scanning shit to get us that (and if so, THANK YOU) can we also get confirmation if the Daemonblade works as it used to?
>>
File: Astra Militarum - 1000pts.jpg (164KB, 900x745px) Image search: [Google]
Astra Militarum - 1000pts.jpg
164KB, 900x745px
>>50688443
For tomorrow. Would a Psyker be better than the Engiseer with Servitor?
>>
>>50690556
> Chaos comes out on top for the first time since the 90s
> Still finds a way to bitch
It really has become a habit, hasn't it?
>>
How big is the Rock suppoesed to be? I find it hard to believe that in the ten thousand years after the Heresy nobody has found the Lion.
>>
Which is the funniest faction: Dark Eldar, Orks, or Skaven?
>>
>>50690570
i doubt it. you have tons of armour.

pretty cute list. would play against 10/10
>>
>>50690583
Newcrons.
>>
>>50690579
Probably in a realoty pocket inside it.
The Watchers in the Dark seem able to walk in to and out of shadows
>>
File: 1471454246826.jpg (83KB, 497x635px) Image search: [Google]
1471454246826.jpg
83KB, 497x635px
>>50690556
>>50690574

>Retarded fungus man born yesterday
>2 attacks

>10,000 year old devotee of the god of combat who has fought a million enemies on a thousand worlds while pumped full of chaos-amplified anger
>1 Attack
>>
>>50690525
I think GW may just be part of a secret cabal trying to ruin my life.
>>
>>50690513

Then why wouldn't they just keep the model in the Militarum Codex?

Are they just fucking putting everything everywhere?

Oh, shit. They're moving everything to individual unit dataslates to get everyone ready for Age of Emperor.
>>
>>50690570
Enginseer will primarily be servicing Pask's squadron, but Pask already has preferred enemy, so you're basically going to be giving him PotMS/repairing him for the duration of the game.

OTOH the psyker will be standing alone (translation: easily killed) unless you put in more points to keep him alive, and with BS4/ a big pile of blasts, Pask doesn't benefit all that much from Prescience.

Other advice, combine your sentinels. If you're going to outflank them, you should try to have them all arrive at once.
>>
File: TheRockFenris.jpg (437KB, 1576x1078px) Image search: [Google]
TheRockFenris.jpg
437KB, 1576x1078px
>>50690579

This is the Rock
>>
>>50690570
what program did you use for this?
>>
>>50690403
Oh boy, so for ONE-POINT-LESS than a an actual storm trooper, I can lose frag and krak grenades, BS4, and orders? Jeepers! That sounds so worthwhile!
>>
>>50690589
Explain. Without memery.
>>
>>50690621
>>50690403
AND LOSE DEEP STRIKE AND MOVE THROUGH COVER, THAT SURE IS A DEAL FOR ONE POINT.

And NO, no no no, you silly cunt, what are you thinking, allowing a mere T3 chump who, in theory, has unlimited access to the resources of the imperium, would be completely overpowered.
>>
>>50690586
Thanks. Been a long time since I played so I'm excited.

>>50690600
Sounds good. I'll combine them. Thanks for the tips.

>>50690603
http://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator
>>
>>50690602

And those tiny ships flying by it, those are standard size battleships.
>>
>>50690468
No if we change it again all the shit posting will start again that was horrific last time id rather not start it.
>>
>>50690627
Trazyn.
>>
>>50690642
Go on...
>>
File: 1479711750095.jpg (185KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
1479711750095.jpg
185KB, 1024x769px
>>50690635
I'm gonna shitpost now that its gone until it comes back

BRING BACK GOGGLE GSC
>>
>>50690621
why are you giving your acolytes stormtrooper gear

just ally in some storm troopers

you don't have to try and weasel in budget stormtroopers. You have total access to stormtroopers because you are playing an imperial army and stormtroopers have a codex of their very own.

Acolytes are cheap bullet catchers and extra budget special weapons to stick in transports. Why would you ever give them more than the absolute minimum.
>>
>>50690579
There are some places you shouldn't go snooping around in anon, or do you investigate where you shouldn't?

In Houston there's a VHS rental store next to an old comic book shop. In all my years I have never seen a person in this store, the lights are always on, and it doesn't look dusty. Now they might still rent out VHS tapes and adult content but I doubt that's how they pay their bills. What ever it is they do, it's profitable and no one asks questions. I don't wanna end up missing so I stick to my own business.

There's also this fact of how the dark angels are very prone to making people disappear when snooping in shit they shouldn't be. I wouldn't put it past them to have some marines "promoted" or sent out on missions because they went snooping where they shouldn't.
>>
>>50690646
Not him, but Trazyn is an excellent example of what GW is doing right these days. He is a Necron, a being of immortality and quirks of programming, his personality preserved as best a set of code can and then corrupted over the millenia of stasis. But before all that, in life, Trazyn was a collector, and a historian of sorts.

So, now, Trazyn collects battlefields. He has specially designed stasis rays, and similar bombs and the like, that allow him to capture pieces mid-combat. He studies war, still, and he attempts to recreate some of the best battles his and other races have had. This is all well and good, until you're the last surviving member of, say, the Cadian 603rd and he starts a fight with your new regiment just to draw you out, in your old uniform, so he can collect the set.
>>
>>50690621
>4+5+2=11
>versus 13

No anon, you get to save TWO points! :^)
>>
>>50690650
Shit now ive created the opposite problem. forgive me /wh40kg/ pls.
>>
>>50690630
It's in the OP you don't have to feed them.
>>
>>50690657
That's the point, anon. He's saying there's no reason to even bother giving them the option if you could just take scions anyways.

Who should have just been rolled into this book, honestly.
>>
>>50690650
Yeah I need it too so I have the updated pasta and cover both.
>>
File: 1479921967381.jpg (86KB, 332x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479921967381.jpg
86KB, 332x400px
Boy, I sure do love furry porn, am I right fellow space wolf players?

If only goggle gsc was put back in the general image I might go back to /d/
>>
>>50690574
HA HA HA!

I play Space Marines and Imp Guard, so suck it.
>>
>>50690516
It's always been like that. Warp lance, etc. The hive mind or the WAAAGH! Has always just been an intermediary that locally floods the warp nearby with their own shit.
>>
File: wolfshot.png (199KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wolfshot.png
199KB, 1000x1000px
>>50690680
>>
>>50690680
Shitposting is still a bannable offense.
>>
>>50690680
kek
you tried, but /d/ doesnt allow furshit
>>
>>50690658
I guess. And given how few are allowed to know about the Fallen and how they all must have more important things to do, it's not like they can waste too much time looking for him. Also, the Order's armor was basically just more knightly power armor, yes?
>>
>>50690686
Then why bitch?
>>
>>50690660

I could totally see him terraforming sections of a planet covertly then instigating a cult uprising on a planet with a structured and loyal military hierarchy, large amounts of natural resources but low supplies of 40k weapons, then blockading it covertly just so the war would devolve technologically and he could recreate historic battles like Gettysburg, Waterloo, or some other major battles.

Just centuries of covert work for a subversion, inciting an armed rebellion, manipulating both sides so they reach the correct tech level, then forcing a battle at his chosen location.

All for a scale recreation of some obscure battle that he could pause and walk around, then resume it in real time.
>>
>>50690726
If I'm remembering right, it's implied he literally did remake Waterloo in the 5e necron book.
>>
>>50690726
we are all trazyn
>>
>>50690700
i believe so, power armor seems common enough
>>
File: Inquisition_Stormtrooper.jpg (66KB, 422x669px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisition_Stormtrooper.jpg
66KB, 422x669px
>>50690657

Yeah this, >>50690677 Honestly the only real reason I'd like the stormtroopers IN THERE or a statline equivalent is to headcannon field pic related, whose fluff and character I enjoy. Look I just want to walk an inquisitor AND his black armored stormtrooper bodyguard out of a dimly lit valkyrie and onto the valkyrie. That's it. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>50690746
But who is alpharius?

Is it possible to repeatedly teleport units around in the necron codex? The wiki seems to imply this.
>>
File: 1470028246227.png (352KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470028246227.png
352KB, 600x500px
>>50690632
So, where's the new Independence day mothermothership on this size chart? I also don't see some of the other FUCKHUGE like High Charity.

And for fucks sake, what is a Mandalorian Crusades Arrowhead Battlecruiser? That's a Keldabe.
>>
>>50690808
>But who is alpharius?
Alpharius is fucking dead, dude. Dorn killed him.

> Is it possible to repeatedly teleport units around in the necron codex? The wiki seems to imply this.
Through use of Monoliths, yes.
>>
>>50690809
that image is probably several years old by now
>>
would a GW store get buttblasted if I proxied a non-GW model in their store?
>>
>>50690051
>legion of the damned can come in whenever
>they lost most the big heavy weapons
>mfw i just realized the models didn't have those anyway
>death watch has them now
I guess that makes sense actually.
>>
>>50690833
They reserve right to deny use of their facilities for third party models.
>>
>>50690833
Probably. The traditional tradeoff at a GW store is that they offer you product and service in return for money, but they offer a playspace in return for the advertising that is playing their game.
>>
>>50690051
thanks for the link anonymous friend
>>
>>50690846
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/328418-codex-imperial-agents/page-37 more info
>>
>>50690904
>>50690906
no need to thank me posting others work for (you)s is its own reward
>>
File: Tau - 1500pts.jpg (292KB, 900x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Tau - 1500pts.jpg
292KB, 900x1153px
>>50688443
I've been thinking about using this army against a Astra Militarum army with mechanized veterans. Any changes I should do? I was thinking about maybe getting some more anti tank but honestly chimeras are just 12-10-10 so I feel like anything I got can pop them.
>>
>>50690817
>Alpharius is fucking dead, dude. Dorn killed him.
t.Son of Dorn

Alpharius lives, I am Alpharius
>>
>>50690918
Why the need to mention the opponents army?

Are you being a list-tailoring little cunt?
>>
>>50690923
It literally cut to Omegon after, and showed his private thoughts and the feeling of having the other half of his soul die, dude. Can the stale meme, it wasn't funny in the first place.
>>50690926
Don't know about him, but I'll often mention it because I'm list-tailoring, because I want my opponent to enjoy himself. The sort of list Necrons would find fun to play against, for instance, is very different from the kind of list Orks would enjoy playing against, despite the fact that I can make both out of my Space Marines.
>>
How should I build my Deathwatch vets? The only other Imperium army I have is Blood Angels, so I suppose shooty would be preferable.

I have: Kill Team Cassius, Death Masque and the Watchblade battleforce. I may pick up a blackstar also. For anyone counting, that's 20 vets, 5 vanguards, a dread, 5 bikers, 5 termies, a razorback, and a smattering of various misc characters (Artemis, watch master, chaplain, librarian, etc)
>>
>>50690926
I got a Breacher Team against Astra Militarum.

Totally list tailoring bro.
>>
>>50690904
>not allowed to mix servitors in to acolyte squads
I also don't see jokaero anywhere and it's making me nervous, the formation that mixes crusaders and assassins in to acolyte squads is missing them so I'm guess I have no way to mix them in unless they're ICs now.

This doesn't actually overwrite the inquisition codex? I assume it doesn't for the various other imperial factions featured.
>>
>>50690839
The heavy weapons are on their unit sheet, not in the selection section.
>>
File: TZbCKpu.jpg (920KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
TZbCKpu.jpg
920KB, 2448x3264px
>>50690051

O my god. ecclesiarchy battle conclave. 10 units of 10 of crusaders, DCA, or flagellants form a single unit. A 100 model unit. What!
I want to scout infiltrate that
>>
>>50690630
Thanks!
>>50690670
I've never noticed it in the OP before :/
>>
>>50690958
>I also don't see jokaero anywhere and it's making me nervous
Jokaero are confirmed as of the Table of Contents, man. Don't worry. Whatever else they take from us, we've got our monkey.
>>
>>50690967
That's cause I added it two editions ago, same with the instructions on how to ePub.
>>
File: 1453057238359.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453057238359.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>50690918
>ethereal council

why anon i believe you have a crafty and totally non meta list there, you have my blessings. bring back a battle report please
>>
>>50690971
>digital weapons are now a lasgun, hand flamer, or inferno pistol
how feel
>>
>>50690960
Holy fucking shit, that's actually fucking incredible. Fifty crusaders and fifty death cult assassins storming up the table, with four priests and multiple Ordos Xenos inquisitor attached, would be an unstoppable demolition derby, rerolling 3++ saves, throwing out hundreds of power sword attacks rerolling wounds, multi-charging everything on the table. Crimson Tide.
>>
>>50691039
that sounds hilarious until you realize how fucked they would be when a knight shows up
>>
>>50691039

Take some librarians with bikes haul ass up the field psychic power swap places turn 1 charge everything. Lock everything in an unkillable blob.
>>
>>50691039
Except like green tide they5ll stumble from bein in constant difficult terrain, have no grenades, only have 1/4th engaged in melee at best and being succeptible to a tarpit.
>>
>>50691063

Karamazov in the backfield using his special "I can drop my orbital on friendlies even when they are engaged" strike. just keep lancing the knight while it is locked up indefinitely with the unit.
>>
>>50690081
If they're in a meat bus then they aren't screening.
Give them slab shields and use them to stop people charging or deep striking on your tanks.
>>
>>50690918
honestly I'd drop the ethereals for a second hammerhead, and swap the one crisis suit's flamer for a missile pod

Cut some upgrades or drones to make ends meet, but only having two figures capable of dealing with tanks in an entire 1500 point army, even a super casual one, is a little questionable.
>>
>>50690807
>Look I just want to walk an inquisitor AND his black armored stormtrooper bodyguard out of a dimly lit valkyrie and onto the valkyrie.

So they're just changing flights?
>>
>>50691073

ah nevermind its once per game. part of me thought his was special.
>>
I'm having a lot of trouble deciding between Blood Angels and Space Wolves. I really like assault armies and I like Grey Knights the most but it's clear that they are actually pretty terrible against most armies and Grav weaponry is a HARD counter to them.

Is counter attack better than furious charge and +1 initiative?

Seems like it's better to be able to hop out of a vehicle and shoot and eat the charge and still get +1 attack.
With CCWs and Counter-attack you're getting 3 attacks per model.
>>
>looking up potential flyers
>Vulture gunship has two twin-linked punisher cannons

what the FUCK?
>>
So, /tg/, new 40k player here. pls no h8

I'm planning to start a new Imperium-based army, but I can't decide on which chapter or army to pick. I'm currently torn between Lamenters and Grey Knights, the Harakoni Warhawks or any other interesting Imperial Guard regiment.

I also like the Knights Inductor from /tg/.

What would you pick if you start a new army, and why?
>>
>Mfw Savage orks are broken OP in AoS while being the embodiment of orks (all models have 2 wounds, barely armored, ultra cheap, can respawn with some formation, Big boss really motivate your boyz, magic is on point etc..

>Mfw Ironjaws are toptier badass Orks riding "Not-Dragons" and even brutes literraly 1v3 every other race, Megaboss on par with Greater Deamons..

>Mfw I open the 40k Orc Codex.
>>
>>50691110
I will, always and forever, recommend Imperial Fists brand Space Marines to new players of 40k. They're simple, they're efficient, they're easy to expand and are the simplest to understand of the space marine groups, there's enough chapters you can generally find someone you like, and space marines go with everything in 40k.

In this case, I'd recommend painting them the yellow as well, and simply adding Lamenters symbology later, or even starting now and simply running them as Fists while looking like Lamenters. Gods know every other Fists successor's been fucked over, they may as well be Lamenters.
>>
>>50691108
it has a single twin linked punisher cannon, the ammo takes up the second pylon slots
>>
>>50691110
>pls no h8
>I also like the Knights Inductor from /tg/.
>>
so do priest war hymns trigger off the priest's leadership 7 or the unit's leadership?

also now that daemonhosts are properly daemon special rule'd now, the relic mace priests can take sorta gets amazing in the inquisitorial blob squad.
>>
>>50691106
Counter attack is better for taking the charge than giving it.

Furious Charge vice versa.

That said as far as melee goes, unless you just want to tarpit bothersome enemies you usually need to heavily outlass or outnumber the enemy, neither of which SM can usually achieve without a disproportionate point investment.
>>
>>50691081
eeeh i really want to try out the council but you are probably right.

ill get rid of the flamer and give the suit a missile pod though.
>>
Can somone post the Servitor and Enginseer pages of Imperial Agents?
>>
>>50691144
doesnt exist yes that imgur link is the only leak so far that isnt the shitty BOLS review
>>
>>50691131
I was gonna say. I read "cannons" and couldn't believe it.
>>
>>50691091
Yeah I'll just bring a skyshield and some arbites to be TSA. Every game will just be the inquisitor desperately trying to not miss his connecting flight.
>>
>>50691129
>recommending the hardest to paint scheme to new players
a cunning and subtle troll, i like it
>>
>>50691166
That's not White Scars.
>>
>>50691166
Just prime tan and its easy as piss, or prime white and just layer it.
>>
>>50691167
>white is harder than yellow
white is like 9/10 hardness. yellow is a flat 10
>>
File: orbital.jpg (47KB, 626x514px) Image search: [Google]
orbital.jpg
47KB, 626x514px
>>50691094

The Warlord Traits are once per game.

Karamazov's is unlimited
>>
Do any of the Skitarii players around use the normal Maniple as your primary detachment and use an Alpha as your Warlord instead of the Dominus Maniple's Tech-Priest? I really like the command benefits of the Skitarii Maniple and some of their Warlord traits, but Alphas are just so quick to die compared to a Tech-Priest Dominus (or just about any other HQ choice in the game, really).
>>
>>50691171
They're not just white. They're white with yellow and red.
>>
>>50688670
betterthanmagnusina1000ptgame/10
>>
>>50691063
>>50691067
Throw in a Tech-Priest Dominus who gets five Haywire attacks on the charge, or fish for Hammerhand and crack open Land Raiders with S10 Smashes. Unlike Green Tide, the Sisters of Battle get full access to Imperial super friends and all the bullshit that entails.

The initiative penalty barely matters for Sisters since they usually strike last anyway, and when you're rerolling 3++ on the defense you care even less than you normally was.
>>
>>50691167
Celestra grey and the other whites are lovely paints and easy to work with. Getting imperial fists done with yriel yellow on corax white primer isn't bad, but any marks of any other color on the yellow requires infinity layers of that damn transparent yellow to fix.
>>
>>50688892
If you had already made the move I would have guessed you were my ex. Anyways, she had some friends in Vancouver that she wanted me to play with but I never did. I'm guessing the scene there is alright.
>>
>>50691195
oh fuck, right, i forgot that you can just swing repeatedly with the dataspikes. jesus fuck.
>>
>>50691166
I'm new to 40k, not painting and wargaming in general.

Which chapters does /tg/ like and why?
>>
>>50691214
/tg/ the collection of individual players or /tg/ the lowest denominator hivemind?
>>
>>50691214
Black Templars, Raven Guard and Iron Hands are all pretty easy to paint, since you just have to dump black over your models and add some details. The only real hard to paint parts on them are doing proper highlights for your black and not fucking up the few white parts you have to do (though most SM armies have white somewhere in their paint schemes).

If done right, they make for really good looking armies with relatively low effort.
>>
>>50691231
/tg/ as in the posters in the general, but I'd like to know which are generally liked and/or disliked and why.
>>
>>50691195
Also, I forgot to mention the most idiotic part of the Crimson Tide - unlike Orks, Imperials get to roll on Telepathy, meaning that with a single spell you can make the entire fuckfest invisible, the grandest of fuck yous to the templates, blasts, and pretty much anything else that would normally threaten to ruin your whole day.

I look forwards to Sisters of Battle cheese lists catching people with their pants down at touranments.
>>
>>50691175

odd, when they updated the pdf for inquisition they removed the once per game part. my ereader pdf shows he can fire it as many times as you want but the one of my computer shows once per game. Thought for a second I was cheating people by calling it down every turn.

Now Im just looking for ways to give the 100 man unit hit and run so they charge more and more units as they lock them up in combat.

Sammael is the only one I can think of who has hit and run, any other IC who have it?
>>
>>50691247
Well its cool to call Space wolves furries, Dark angels gay, Blood angels sparklepires, Ultramarines cheesey smurfs.

Why? Bcuz teh memes lulz.
>>
Do any chinamen do the sonic dreadnought?
>>
>>50691270
dark angels are called gay because their primarch is a name reference to a gay author.
>>
>>50691269
Celestine had it before they dumped her from the codex. Maybe that's why they took her out.

Then again, seeing as they added a detachment that allows you to reserve three Valkyries that can only carry one model between the three, I doubt they thought things through that far.
>>
>>50691307
>their primarch
"the rock" is, or was a gay bar in nottingham
>>
File: BTK.png (144KB, 251x293px) Image search: [Google]
BTK.png
144KB, 251x293px
>>50689158
>>50689179
MFW
>>
>>50689112
Then explain how a SOB can be the warden a Black Ship.
>>
>>50691307
>>50691343
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Johnson
yeah if you know about it it's really unsubtle
>>
File: village people.jpg (841KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
village people.jpg
841KB, 2000x1000px
>>50691366
it also puts the whole space indian thing into an entirely different light
>>
>>50691269
Dante, iirc.
>>
Im confused on this spell /tg/. It seems to have a lot of ambiguity RAW.

>Siphon Magic is a blessing that targets the Psyker. For the rest of the phase, each time a friendly model successfully manifests a psychic power within 18" of them, place a dice next to this model. Any dice accrued in this manner can be used by the Psyker as bonus Warp Charge points.
>successfully manifests a psychic power within 18" of them
Specifically this part.

Say I have two lvl3 sorcs in separate units. The first casts Siphon Magic. Now the second does. Sorc number 1 now uses his free warp dice. Because this is harnessing a psychic power does sorc 2 get a free warp dice?

Because if so two sorcs could turn 2 warp charges into 6 ML1 spells just by themselves. Adding in other sorcs around them makes this kind of insane.
>>
>>50689953
Is that supposed to be like his own little pirateship?
Reminds me of those little kids rides outside shops where you pop a coin in for it to move... but badass.
>>
>>50691166
Their armour colour comes in a spray can now, so they're not nearly as difficult to paint as they used to be.
>>
>>50691106
Blood angels are better in casual games while space wolves in more competitive games.

Blood angels in one of their many formations get red thirst boosting their initiative making them s5 I5 allowing ALL of their units to mash up enemy units on the charge, discouraging counter charges with shitloads of flamers. They also just gained two nice formations for charging out of deep strike.

Space wolves are generally weaker due to have just the base SM stat line but they get access to two expensive super units in the form of thunder wolf cav and wulfen. These two super fast super deadly units easily outclass anything blood angels have but are so pricey points wise you end up base ing your whole army around them.
>>
>>50691465
I don't like using averland to base coat imperial fists, gives the yellow too much of a golden tone.
>>
Wanting to start a Skiarii army. Is there any better option than buying 3 Start Colelcting! boxes and selling all but 1 Tech-Priest on eBay?
>>
Idk what the fuck I'm doing, how does this look for a newfag?

Blood Angels - 1000 points
Combined Arms Detachment

Terminator Captain (1) - 140pts
1 Terminator Captain: Storm bolter,Thunder hammer,Melta bombs

Terminator Squad (5) - 240pts
1 Sergeant: Power sword,Storm bolter
1 Terminator: Assault cannon,Chainfist
3 Terminator: Storm bolter,Chainfist

Tactical Squad (10) - 170pts
1 Sergeant: Bolt pistol,Combi-flamer,Melta bombs
1 Tactical Marine: Flamer,Bolt pistol
1 Tactical Marine: Heavy flamer,Bolt pistol
7 Tactical Marine: Boltgun,Bolt pistol

Rhino (1) - 65pts Dedicated Transport
1 Rhino: Two storm bolters,Dozer blade,Extra armour

Tactical Squad (10) - 185pts
1 Sergeant: Bolt pistol,Combi-flamer,Melta bombs
1 Tactical Marine: Meltagun,Bolt pistol
1 Tactical Marine: Lascannon,Bolt pistol
7 Tactical Marine: Boltgun,Bolt pistol

Rhino (1) - 65pts
1 Rhino: Two storm bolters,Dozer blade,Extra armour

Baal Predator (1) - 135pts
1 Baal Predator: Twin-linked Assault Cannon,Heavy bolters sponsons
>>
>>50691212
Yeah, I love that trick, it's the thing that makes Ruststalkers decent in my opinion. 4/5 Haywire attacks plus one haywire grenade at I4. IIRC the Dominus is I4 as well, which is hilarious against stuff like Baal predators that they to cook your squishy melee and Dreadnoughts who go for a Warlord kill.
>>
>>50688443
Is this a chance to have them explain how they think the shit-tier armies (Orks, DE etc) will work against the really good stuff?

Or at least make them play Nobs in a Naught against wraithknights
>>
>>50691598
>Or at least make them play Nobs in a Naught against wraithknights
Yes.
>>
>>50691549
I honestly think there's a solid argument to be made for the Dominus as one of the best HQ choices in the game. He shoots very well, isn't terrible in close combat, is as tough as nails, and can heal himself or friendly models in his units. And only costs about 130 points or so.
>>
>>50691536
It's the captain from the start collecting kit, right? Shame, I hate his load out.

Don't mix weapons in the second squad, change the combi-flamer for a combi-melta, lascannon won't want to go in the transport with the meltas so you may as well make it a razorback.

No need to give all terminators chain fists.

Give the Baal predator a storm bolter for extra dakka.
>>
File: chart2.jpg (2MB, 4500x4500px) Image search: [Google]
chart2.jpg
2MB, 4500x4500px
>>50690809
>also don't see some of the other FUCKHUGE like High Charity.

probably because everything on that picture would be little slivers to tiny dots in comparison
>>
>>50689953
I literally thought it was a pile of bits. Might be okay once painted.
>>
>>50691610
>yfw they use the small blast gun wraithknight
>>
>>50691610
>>50691598
Sounds like a plan.
Force on of the staffers to suffer the humiliation of Ork v Eldar.
>>
>>50691626
And even that's small chips next to a self-propelled Dyson Sphere.
>>
>>50691614
I agree, although I do wish he had some of the versatile wargear choices that the 30k Magi do, or at least the Space PHDs. He's a master of the Cult Mechanicus and somehow only owns 4 guns, a forcefield and a servo-skull.

Also is T4 and tends to die to Meltagun fire in my games, but that's not just his problem.
He is however hilarious when standing behind a Stormsword or Knight and repairing it as well as Ferry Manus himself.
>>
>>50691651
>Also is T4

T5.
>>
>>50691651

why do datasmiths get gamma pistols but my dominus cant buy one
>>
>>50691659

>t5

in what world
>>
File: 1481616180800.png (2MB, 1137x837px) Image search: [Google]
1481616180800.png
2MB, 1137x837px
What's the optimal loudout for Rubric marines?

I bought a box for Christmas, but don't have the codex.
>>
>>50691668

I -

Oh dear. I guess that's what I get for not reading my Codex closely enough.
>>
>>50691659
My dex says T4, and apparently only I3, so :(. Ah well, still excellent at most things, and he doesn't need to be fast to stab land raiders.

>>50691660

No idea, since it would actually be a reasonable sidearm. Shoot a tank with it, charge, done. Actually, the Datasmith has a dataspike too, so he can pull that off as well. He once killed a 2hp Knight for me.
>>
>>50691679
Whatever looks best since they're just ornamental.
>>
>>50691679

If you are using them in a competetive setting they will be sitting on your shelf watching the game.

If you are using them for a formation they will be a minimum size naked squad.

If you are using them for a fluffy fun army, you will have a 9 man squad.

The flamers are worthless. You are giving up your AP3 Bolters and paying 7pts for an AP4 Flamer that you can't overwatch with and has a chance of giving people FnP.

The rotor cannon would be good if it wasn't 20 pts and required 10 guys to take one.
>>
>>50691752
Thanks alot!

What about Icon of Flame?

And the Sorcerer captain guy?
>>
>>50691784
Naked
>>
>>50691641
Basically give them suffering.

Ask why they just copy pasted the inquisition and SoB codex. At least the inquisition part change some of the points.

Not sure if happy about the, not butchering to the ground Inqusition and SoB got damn we just got Battlefield/Call of Duty/EA
>>
>>50691784

Icon gives Soulblaze and +1 to combat Resolution.
If you love Soulblaze take it.

Sorcerer can take melta bombs and a Gift of Mutation. Melta if you have points you want to get rid of. Otherwise naked.
>>
>>50691821
Naw not gonna ask questions.

Just make then face off units with similar niche, price and intended role but disasteeous differences in power level.
>>
so now that we know the legion of the damned detachment, what's a good minimum size squad to use just to slot into something?
>>
>>50691805
>>50691830
Got it. Thanks to you both.
>>
File: BWAHAHHAAHAH.jpg (307KB, 1149x1486px) Image search: [Google]
BWAHAHHAAHAH.jpg
307KB, 1149x1486px
Is this iron warriorsy enough?
>>
>>50691969
Needs more fortifications and endless hordes of Renegade slave soldiers tying up the enemy so the artillery can target them.
>>
>>50691821
>Ask why they just copy pasted the inquisition and SoB codex.
why is that even a surprise

It's the digital codexes (inq, assassin, legion of the damned, sob) bundled into one physical release. That's all it was purporting to be in the first place.
>>
>>50691840
>>50691598
Something like that is too passive-aggressive for them to even consider. You gotta tart it up in a way that makes it sound like a reasonable suggestion without letting them get away with throwing warbikers against the shitty aspect warriors on foot.

Mechanized Eldar versus mechanized Orks, maybe?
>>
File: Canoness.jpg (89KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Canoness.jpg
89KB, 750x1000px
Who wants resin Canoness rules?

Imperial Agents OR Sisters codex.

Both are valid and IA does not override it.
>>
>>50692017
I'm not entirely opposed to them copy-pasting the current SoB codex; it's not the greatest army, but far from the worst. Sisterfags might bitch about Act of Faith rules, but I like them.

However, I am extremely peeved that they took out Celestine. Not only was she an awesome, unique unit, but she and Jacobus were the best HQ options Sisters had. I honestly can't fathom why they would remove her. I hope it was because they plan on revamping her in the near future or something, but given how Sisters are treated in this codex, I think that's a forlorn hope.
>>
>>50692060
Well, unless there's a seperate book coming soon.

Maybe...February. :^)
>>
File: from gw website.png (30KB, 431x435px) Image search: [Google]
from gw website.png
30KB, 431x435px
>>50692060
>Both are valid and IA does not override it.
Pic related seems to contradict this, though now that you pointed this tidbit in Veridyan's profile, we might need official clarification from GW.

Until then, hopefully the FLGS are ok with both.
>>
>>50692017
They didn't even copy paste it.
They fucked around with all the units and wargear, they split the henchman warband in to tons of little squads for no reason.

No new models and shit new rules, I wouldn't bother picking it up if you want to play inquisition.
>>
Help me remember /tg/, does a char with relentless make his joined unit relentless? Like SnP or fearless?
>>
>>50692091
Someone should ask GW on the stream today.
>>
File: 8f25afb76a2e1852282656ea4ac9c4d8.jpg (373KB, 682x1093px) Image search: [Google]
8f25afb76a2e1852282656ea4ac9c4d8.jpg
373KB, 682x1093px
Making a Farsight Enclaves 1500 pt super-mecha list. Aiming to be competitive without being cheesy, and I have 84 pts left that I'm not sure what to do with, more XV8s maybe?

>CAD

>HQ
Commander R'alai

>Troops
2x XV8 Teams
- 3 Battlesuits per squad each with:
- 2 Missile Pods
- Stim Injectors
- Bonding Knife Ritual

>Elites
Riptide
- TL Plasma Rifle
- Ion Accelerator
- Shield Generator
- Bonding Knife Ritual

>Fast Attack
2x Tetra Scout Speeder Teams
- 2 Tetras in each team, each with:
- Blacksun Filters
- Disruption Pods
- Sensor Spines

Barracuda Air Superiority Fighter
- Blacksun Filter
- Disruption Pod

>Heavy Support
2x Hammerheads, each with:
- Submunition Rounds
- TL Smart Missile System
- Blacksun Filter
- Sensor Spines
>>
is there a way to build up a army on legio custodes?
>>
>>50692106
>They fucked around with all the units and wargear, they split the henchman warband in to tons of little squads for no reason.
I forgot about this. I'm astonished that they put units like Death Cult Assassins on their own without giving them Infiltrate and Fleet or something to make up for the fact that they no longer have Crusaders to shield them.

>>50692127
No. The reason SnP does that is because a unit always moves at the speed of it's slowest model.

>>50692142
I second this.

>>50692147
Pure Custodes, or a force that's primarily Custodes with some allies to back them up?
>>
>>50692147
You can legally field an army that's made of nothing but Custodes units, just choose any Shield-Captain to be the warlord and you're good. Whether it's a good idea is another story.
>>
>>50692162
primaly custodes with some allies
>>
>>50692162
see >>50690960 for the mixed Crusader-DCA formation
>>
>>50692017
I'm trying to look the image that said "new and revise rules for SoB Inquisition and many other"

What they meant was copy pasted SoB minus Celestin with new and Shittier CAD

Nerf Acolyte squads now with cheaper power armour since you want those WS3 y BS3 in a 3+ save
Also remember those cheap psykers? Or mix of death cult, Deamon host, crusaders you could make? Ya those gone. Have acolytes and mystic you can have 12 mystic! So useful and fluffy!

The unsuable Valk as transport for deployment is the cherry on top.
>>
>>50692169
Custodes are going to be getting a new vehicle and who knows what else. Hold off on making your purchase.

Making custodes your primary might be a bad idea since the champion will be relatively easy to kill.

Making a Custodes star with tiggy and some librarians might be *fun* because of their ability to block any attacks that get through invis.
>>
File: 1442410888665.jpg (997KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1442410888665.jpg
997KB, 2100x1500px
>>50692169
I'd recommend running a CAD. Fill up your Elites slots with Custodes and use them as elite shock troops, then ally with an army like Guard to add Tanks and such and give them some fire support.

Personally, I would run a Death Korps army with a Death Rider Squadron. You have 4 Elites slots, so you can bring a shit-ton of Custodes if you want, plus, the basic unit cost is cheap enough to give you flexibility for adding other supporting elements as needed. Also, Death Riders, and Kriegers in general, would benefit greatly from the Cusodes Vexilla.

Of course, all of this depends on how many points you're playing with and what your preferred playstyle is, but that's how I would do it.
>>
>>50692218
>Or mix of death cult, Deamon host, crusaders you could make?
There's a formation that blobs all those together into one unit like you want them to.
>>
File: dkok.png (1MB, 697x866px) Image search: [Google]
dkok.png
1MB, 697x866px
>>50692229
Pic of the formation I'm referring to.

>>50692176
The problem is that that formation is now the only way you can realistically field those units (if you expect them to do well) and it's pretty stupid and/or lazy on GW's part to make units that are only ever good if they're in a formation.
>>
>>50692245
That is so stupidly retarded. It hurts
>>
>>50692249
Not to mention some events limit the number of formations/detachments you take.
A melee squad with crusaders and a ranged squad with jokaero is going to be two seperate entries now.

Ignoring that you're also force to take an inquisitor for each squad.
>>
>>50692282
Well guess I'm going to use my Immolator/Rhinos and Chimera to run the old Inquisition codex but in formations formation formation form
>>
>>50692282
>Not to mention some events limit the number of formations/detachments you take.
GW should not be forced to consider the inane house-ruled restrictions of third-party organizations when writing their own rules.

>Ignoring that you're also force to take an inquisitor for each squad.
There's two formations that allow you to blob crusaders and death cult assassins. The Inquisition one requires you to take an inquisitor and acolytes. The Sisters one only requires you to take a priest, which was already the case before. The only change now is that the priest has to stay in the blob.
>>
I still can't decide. Should my first army be Death Guard or World Eaters?
>>
>>50692309
Do you want to be really tough to kill and worship Papa Nurgle or do you want to get into melee and get Skulls for Khorne? Death Guard are probably the better option competitively.
>>
>>50692305
Did you just defended GW retardation?
>>
>>50692309
I would recommend Death Guard; their insane toughness means you can make mistakes (as newcomers are wont to do) and still survive.
>>
man, i really wish you could pick your benefits with the fuckin' daemonblade. it seems way too random to be worth it as is.
>>
>>50692334
>Did you just defended GW retardation?
There are many good complaints about things that GW does that are actually retarded, like advertising the transport capacity of Valkyries and then not giving them any way to actually transport anything.

Butthurt about formations and detachment limits are not some of these.
>>
>>50692305
>GW should not be forced to consider the inane house-ruled restrictions of third-party organizations when writing their own rules.
Fair point.

>There's two formations that allow you to blob crusaders and death cult assassins.
This doesn't change the fact that the units are near-useless on their own. It would be a simple matter to give them rules that make them better at doing their jobs while operating individually, without making them overpowered in a formation. For example, if DCAs and Arco-flagellants had Fleet, that wouldn't apply when clumped with non-Fleet Crusaders, but it would still make them usable on their own.
>>
>>50692343
>it seems way too random to be worth it as is
Same problems with psychic powers and warlord traits IMO.
>>
>>50692344
They butcher a perfectly fine unit from the Inquisition codex and spread them over different entries and formations.
They didn't even add the one thing people where asking for Inquisition. Bloody BS4 Acolyte/Storm Trooper count as.

No it fucking retarded, Valk thing is another level of stupid on it self. Like a black hole of stupidity
>>
>>50692318

I like both equally. Because being super tough and getting relentless would be fun as fuck, but so would chopping motherfuckers up in melee.
>>
>>50692229
>>50692223
maybe ill wait till there is some information about gw plans
>>
>>50692382
Then go with Death Guard. They're just better than World Eaters, sadly, since the game currently doesn't really favor CC.
>>
>>50692229
Too bad Death Korps ally with Custodes as CtA.
>>
>>50692370
Why can't they transport anything?
>>
>>50692370
acolytes can take valks as a dedicated transport. dedicated transports take on the role and faction of the squad that bought them.
>>
>>50692396
>Death Korps ally with Custodes as CtA.
I thought they were BB with Imperium (with a few exceptions), but I went back and checked and you're right.

They need to FAQ that.
>>
>>50691110
Just collect lamenters then. Imperial Guard are an extremely pricy army and grey knights need an update. Buy a squad and build it, paint it to the best you can and see how you feel after that. Do not go on a massive buying spree. At most buy a start collecting box or the new tactical squad + drop pod / rhino box
>>
>>50691127
Age of Emperors is soon. Then you will have your 3 - 5 wound orks
>>
File: The world engine.jpg (96KB, 650x823px) Image search: [Google]
The world engine.jpg
96KB, 650x823px
A friend recommended me this black library novel, "The world engine"
He says is sweet, but I preffer to ask here first.
>>
File: 1474529334970.gif (3MB, 283x231px) Image search: [Google]
1474529334970.gif
3MB, 283x231px
>>50692450
It's fucking awesome. Definitely worth a read.
>>
>>50692416
Yep, we basically need the formation, in order to use the Inquisiton codex unit they replace by spreading the old Acolyte squad all over the place
>>
is it possible to run the custodians with grey knights?
>>
Sister 1850

Canoness w/Mantle, Rosarius, Blessed Weapon, and Combi

DCA + Immo
DCA + Immo
DCA + Immo

Doms w/4 melta + Immo
Doms w/4 melta + Immo
Doms w/4 melta + Immo

BS w/2 Melta + Immo
BS w/2 Melta + Immo
BS w/2 Melta + Immo
BS w/2 Melta + Immo

Exorcist
Exorcist
Exorcist
>>
>>50692490
Yes.
>>
>>50692492
Death Cult Assassin? in Immolators? Why?
>>
>>50692497
does it make sense?
>>
>>50692500

I am guessing its the cheapest way to get more Immos
>>
>>50692500

Because it's another immolator?

>>50692507

30pts for the assassin and 60 for the immolator.
>>
I need a 1500 point Dark Angles list for a tourney on Saturday. Any help?
>>
>>50692505
Do you need more melee marines with regular bolters?
>>
>>50692511

Yeah figured, no reason to actually ever look at that aborted mess of a codex.

No one I know plays them anymore, and I gave up on them years ago.
>>
>>50692521
Two token Tacs Land speeders for the rest.
>>
>>50692492
Also what are the Immolator using? HF HF or MM? I assume MM

BS not using Heavy Flamer-Flamer combo. This is an odd list.
>>
>>50692530

>no one I know plays them

That's why I keep playing them.

Honestly, they're not bad, just unloved.

>>50692540

Probably all TLMM. The sisters can switch to F/HF and net 20 points, but I just threw it together in literally less than a minute off the top of my head. The DCA immolator is new with this IA and I wanted to see what it looked like. 10 immolators and 3 exorcists is funny.
>>
>>50692569
I ask because beside the DCA and non flamer BS that list is the normal SoB list for almost a decade now.

HQ
Canoness or Celestin if you have Seraphim
Troops
2-6 BS with flamers + Immolator with TL-MM
0-2 BS of 10 with flamer + Repressor
Fast
1-3 Dominion with 4 meltaguns + Immolator TL-Mm
0-1 Seraphim of 8 with 2x hand flamers

Heavy
1-3 Exorcist
0-1 Retribution with heavy bolter

That is basically SoB list for years since any other option was asking to explode

Also 6-9 Penitent engines at 1000 or lower some times worked
>>
>>50692605

It's more of a min/max with the DCA and reminds me when Immolators could be bought empty.

But yea, I just look at them as points now:

HQ: 125-140
Troops: 130-140
Fast: 170
Heavy: 125

Now, can add in a 90pt immolator of I need it that no one cares about if it dies. Hell, at 1000 points, I can fit in 5 immolators and 3 exorcists.
>>
>>50692651
Indeed SoB where a decent army, very mono-build due to basically the same copy pasted rules for years

The unloved faction syndrome showed a lot.

For how neglected the faction was they perform rather well
>>
File: Death Guard.jpg (277KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
Death Guard.jpg
277KB, 900x1273px
Rate my shitty Death Guard list
>>
File: Wut Da Zog!?.jpg (69KB, 563x587px) Image search: [Google]
Wut Da Zog!?.jpg
69KB, 563x587px
>>50692695

>Death Guard
>Tonnes of bikes
>>
Is it possible to play Tau while still making the game enjoyable for the opponent?
The new Tau Battleforce is very enticing but the way Tau are received here is disheartening.
>>
>>50692789
Just don't spam Riptides and you're basically golden. Everything else in the codex is reasonably balanced.
>>
>>50692789

Just practice moderation. Tau only get bullshit when you start spamming stuff to dumb degrees.
>>
>>50692693

At least with the Witch Hunters Codex I could do stupid shit like a massive blob of 20 sisters because I could rend with them, but apparently only eldar are allowed to have that rule. Beyond that, you had either the parking lot aka "How many immolators?" because we had enough of them that we didn't care bout the old vehicle rules, or you played a little varied with Seraphim and Celestians.

In 5th, doms became cheaper than celestians, could take 4 weapons, had scout, immolator, and twin linked. You could run 4 meltas or 4 flamers and wreck house.

Then in 6th, sisters went to 5 man squads, doms got ignore cover, and here we are.
>>
>>50692835
The list changes didn't came due to new stuff. But adaptions of the shitty rules to the edition of the time.

Resulting in the same cookie cutter list because otherwise it was asking to get table by turn 1. Ok not really but you get the point
>>
>>50692858

I've more or less been playing the same list since 4th edition, though I'm a bit out of practice now since the game is dead here, especially compared to the area during 5th. Theist itself has evolved with the Codex, but it's still essentially the same thing. However, that's not saying much when you only have so many options.

It's obvious that GW really doesn't want to put any effort into the army, so I can't expect the lists to change anytime soon. However, I wouldn't call it cookie cuter when you only have those options.
>>
>>50689422
Seriously FUCK Erebus.
>>
>>50690228
CODEX JOKAERO WHEN??
>>
>>50692920
Rumours say March along with Zoat and Kroot mercenaries on July
>>
>>50691626
>Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again!
>>
>>50690960

>10 crusaders at the front to sponge AP2
>10 Death cult assassins to murderfuck anything that isn't 2+ Sv
>3 SoB priests with Power weapons to deal with 2+ Sv, 1 with Litanies to guarantee rerolling everything
>Xenos inquisitor with Rad grenades to lower toughness, Psyker level 1 for free power weapon and roll for decent power
>Coteaz because lol why not
>>
If I want Khornate Marines, should I use the World Eaters in Traitor Legions, or KDK?
>>
>>50692965
Are you walking that shit? It brings me back memories of my old 3x20 marine BT walking down the field with 3 HQ leading each squad. Back when each kill made the BT move forward
>>
>>50693069
World Eaters if you don't want daemons.

KDK if you want to be daemon heavy.
>>
Why has nobody made a new thread yet?
>>
>>50693098
We're all lazy fucks. You do it.
>>
>>50692782
DG Bikes are really good Anon...
>>
>>50693098
Because OP get a dozen retarded replies.
>>
>>50693132
More a matter of DG mainly being footies footing it.
>>
>>50693132
But not in any way fluffy, I think is his problem.
>>
>>50693098
Office for some reason the corporate wall won't let me enter 4chan on my pc or tablet. On the phone? Do what ever you want except access your mail

So any 40k general picture requiere more than I can give a fuck to do.
>>
Fine, get in here you cunts.
>>50693161
>>50693161
>>50693161
>>
>>50690960
... I finally have the option of running the Imperium's version of the Greentide: the Faithtrain
>too bad I only have 25 DCA & 25 Crusaders...
>>
>>50692082
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
So I have Deathstrike: Overkill since last year and decided to finally assemble it.

I have been out of the loop for a while. Genestealer cults is a thing now.

Are they any good? Are the Deathstrike: Overkill box units any good? I found a codex on scribd, but desu I know dick about actual play. Thinking about expanding on the cult miniatures and was thinking what would be the best choices.
>>
>>50690579
The Changeling came pretty close, being a tzeentch daemon the rock wasn't that hard to figure out considering he lives in the crystal labyrinth, but then he got killed by the grey knights, space woofs and dark angels once they figured out the fuckery he was up to.
>>
>>50690808
alpharius, trazyn and carnac are all the same person me
Thread posts: 440
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.