[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turning Fallout 4 into 40K via mods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: DrakeAngle.jpg (401KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DrakeAngle.jpg
401KB, 1280x720px
Some guy named Matthew Hore, submitted a Space Marine mod for fallout 4. It's pretty well done, and got me started on a line of thought. What else in the setting could be converted to a analogue based in 40k? The Brotherhood of Steel in FO4 is basically a joint force of Admech and Iron Hands space marines. Raiders could be converted to gangers, The gunners could be modded into Traitor guardsmen. The minutemen could be styled as loyalist guardsmen, the children of atom become chaos warshippers, and nuclear radiation becomes warp exposure. Super Mutants are a shoe in for Orkz. Ghouls are now mutants. The institute could be styled after the Tau, with synth armor being modded to resemble Gue'vesa combat gear. I could go on. What you think /tg/?
>>
>>50688046

Wouldnt the Institute be some sort of men of iron?
>>
>>50688046
I think a top down 40k mod in the style of Enderal would make the game actually worth playing. The PC could play an Inquisitorial agent, giving them access to power armour.
>>
>>50688091

I honeslty just want a standard FPS maybe something like republic commando but with storm troopers.

No strategy shit

No RPG shit

No Spacehulk nonsense
>>
File: IMG_3205.png (440KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3205.png
440KB, 640x1136px
>>50688046
The bottom left (my/your left, to be precise) square on his 5th company marking should be black.

Also, it's inverted.
>>
>>50688082
The Institute could easily be Hereteks. But as I said here >>50688091 a complete conversion mod wouldn't be the easiest but it wouldn't be as jarring as simple texture swaps.

As for factions

>PC- Inquisitor sent to tear out heresy in the hive world of Bostonius VII. Can go full heresy or be as puritanical as possible. Ordo is chosen at character creation and confers different bonuses.

>BoS- Iron Hands, plain and simple, maybe AdMech auxiliary forces. There to beat back the invading greenskins. Don't really give a fuck about the Inquisitor, and give him/her room to work but won't go out if their way to help him at first.

>Railroad- Tau Gue’Vesa Earth Caste/stealth suit cell. Working to fight the Hereteks and the Imperial forces, but protect the citizens and extract Tau sympathizers off world.

>Institute- Hereteks. Cloning, AI, advancements in technology, STC fabrication all of that. But not necessarily dabbling in Chaos.

>Children of Atom. Chaos cultists. Possibly Nurglite, but Undivided could work.

>Gunners-Traitor Guard/Major gang

>Minutemen-Beleaguered PDF/Arbites force requesting the Inquisitors assistance.

>Super Mutants- The invading Ork force.

As for locales
>Commonwealth- Shitty hive world.
>Far Harbour- Shitty Moon of shitty hive world. Threeway tie between Chaos/Tau/and the native Imperium citizens
>Coca Cola Land-Didn't play this one. No fuckin clue
>>
Nuka-World basically introduced 3 raider gangs you had the choice of ruling with an iron fist or wiping out entirely. One gang views killing as an art, and likes to display bodies post mortem (possible DE pirates), Second gang use to run the rides, and views the world in terms of business opportunities (Malicious Rogue Trader?), Third Gang hunts, and captures animals, to fight with, dresses in stupid bright colors (Bad moons freebooterz/Blood Axe mercs)
>>
>>50688560
They could each be a different chaos cult. CoA would be a Nurglite cult, Sadists would obviously be Slaanesh, Happy Merchant gang could be Tzeentchian, and PETA could be Khornate
>>
>>50688560
>>50688769

Digganobs
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.